时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | This is some bullshit, Sergeant. | 这太扯了 中士 |
[00:44] | Shut the fuck up, Macy. | 给我闭嘴 梅西 |
[00:47] | Folen! You’re gonna get shot in the dick | 弗兰 你站得这么显眼 |
[00:49] | if you stand in silhouette like that. | 会被人打掉屌的 |
[00:51] | Yep. Right in the dick. | 没错 正中屌心 |
[00:54] | I’m just trying to see how far out I can get it. | 我就是想看看我能尿多远 |
[00:57] | I’ve got the aim of an angel | 我的准头堪比天使 |
[01:00] | and the reach of a god. | 射程堪比神 |
[01:02] | How much further to the objective, Sarge? | 离目标还有多远 中士 |
[01:05] | Another 500 meters… up. | 还要往上走500米 |
[01:08] | Oh, fuck me. | 我去 |
[01:11] | One-Seven, this is One-One. Over. | 17 这里是11 完毕 |
[01:15] | One-Seven, One-One. | 17 我们是11 |
[01:16] | We’re within 500 meters of the objective. | 我们离目标只有500米了 |
[01:18] | How copy? Over. | 收到吗 完毕 |
[01:21] | Everything all right, Sergeant? | 没事吧 中士 |
[01:22] | Fine. Fucking peachy. | 没事 好极了 |
[01:25] | Fine, like in no radio contact with anyone | 好 50分钟都没跟人 |
[01:28] | for the last 50 fucking minutes? | 无线电联络上了叫好吗 |
[01:30] | Fine, like our idiotic fucking platoon leader | 我们的白痴排长把我们分开 |
[01:33] | decided to split us up? | 也叫好吗 |
[01:35] | Fine, like I have to keep hauling this fucking ammo | 我要把这些该死的弹药扛上 |
[01:38] | up this motherfucking mountain? | 这操蛋的山也叫好吗 |
[01:40] | Fine, like Team Two’s been torn into greasy shreds of man jerky? | 2队被撕成了人肉碎片也叫好吗 |
[01:48] | Jesus fuck. | 天啊 |
[01:50] | Look at this thing here. | 看这玩意 |
[01:51] | Almost as big as my dick. | 有我屌那么大了 |
[01:55] | Well, I guess he won’t be needing this. | 这他肯定用不上了 |
[01:57] | It’s… It’s the whole team. | 整支队伍都没了 |
[01:59] | Muj didn’t do this, Sergeant. | 这不是圣战者干的 中士 |
[02:01] | It doesn’t matter what did it. | 是什么干的不要紧 |
[02:03] | We’re gonna get through this, soldier. | 我们能撑过去的 士兵 |
[02:05] | Together. | 勠力同心 |
[02:08] | “Together”? | “勠力同心” |
[02:09] | I bet that’ll look great on a poster with some puppies! | 这话写在海报上配上小狗效果肯定很好 |
[02:21] | What? Uh, what? | 什么玩意 |
[02:23] | It’s a honey badger. | 是头蜜獾 |
[02:24] | Honey badgers don’t give a shit! | 蜜獾可什么都不管 |
[02:26] | That’s it. We’ve all gone crazy. Time to kill each other. | 好了 我们都疯了 该自相残杀了 |
[02:29] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:30] | I’m so tired of carrying all this fucking ammo around. | 这些弹药我可扛烦了 |
[02:33] | You assholes don’t have my permission to die. | 我不许你们这些混蛋去死 |
[02:39] | Uh, should we shoot it? | 我们要开枪吗 |
[02:40] | Fuck yes, Coutts. Let’s shoot it. | 当然 各位 我们开火吧 |
[02:42] | Fire! Fire! | 开火 |
[02:49] | It’s not stopping! | 它没停下来 |
[02:50] | Hold! | 挺住 |
[02:56] | What kind of bear is that? | 这是什么熊啊 |
[03:00] | Fuck you, honey badger! | 去你的 蜜獾 |
[03:04] | Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you! Fuck you! | 去你的 去死吧 |
[03:07] | Let him go, you son of a bitch! | 放开他 你个混蛋 |
[03:12] | Holy shit! | 我去 |
[03:13] | Die, fucker! | 死吧 混蛋 |
[03:23] | Erwin! | 厄文 |
[03:28] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 该死该死该死 |
[03:44] | Over here! | 这边 |
[03:46] | Fuck. Goddamn thing’s run out of juice. | 该死 破玩意没电了 |
[03:50] | Fuck. Oh, I’m standing on your friend. | 该死 我踩到你的朋友了 |
[03:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:53] | This really sucks. | 这太糟了 |
[03:54] | No shit. | 可不是 |
[03:56] | Who the hell’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[03:58] | Sergeant First Class Morris, attached to Task Force Griffin. | 莫里斯陆军上士 狮鹫特遣队的 |
[04:01] | Stationed at Camp Eisenhower. | 驻扎在埃森豪威尔营 |
[04:03] | – It’s right over that ridge. – No such place as Camp Eisenhower. | -就在山那边 -根本没有埃森豪威尔营 |
[04:06] | Sure there is. You just didn’t know about it. | 当然有 你就是不知道罢了 |
[04:08] | It’s subterranean. | 是在地下 |
[04:09] | Bullshit that’s where you’re from. | 你胡扯 |
[04:11] | You’re stationed at Camp Bullshit, | 你驻扎在胡扯营 |
[04:13] | and you drink from a CamelBak full of lies. | 拿装满了谎言的驼峰水壶喝水 |
[04:18] | CIA built it back in ’02, right after the invasion. | 是02年入侵之后中情局建的 |
[04:21] | It’s just another part of our hearts and minds strategy. | 是头脑心灵策略的一个部分 |
[04:24] | And let me guess. It’s part of some Secret Squirrel op, | 我猜猜 这是个秘密松鼠行动的一部分 |
[04:26] | and you’ve got all kinds of crazy sciencey shit under there, | 你们那里有各种疯狂的科学设备 |
[04:29] | including fucking nightmares like that thing. | 包括像那玩意那样的噩梦 |
[04:33] | Well, that thing is code named Project Barghest. | 那玩意代号犬魔项目 |
[04:36] | It was on patrol with us last night | 它昨晚跟我们一起巡逻时 |
[04:38] | when it started acting unpatriotic, | 突然开始有了反叛的表现 |
[04:41] | and treated my team like an Afghani buffet. | 把我的团队当成了阿富汗自助餐 |
[04:45] | Bar-guest? That’s a stupid fucking name for a honey badger. | 犬魔 给蜜獾起这么个蠢名字 |
[04:48] | It’s not a honey badger. | 它不是蜜獾 |
[04:50] | It’s a genetically-engineered grizzly bear | 是一头基因改造灰熊 |
[04:53] | with a shit-ton of mechanical augmentation. | 还配备了大量机械增强装置 |
[04:56] | It’s like a tank with fur. | 它就像一头长毛的坦克 |
[04:58] | Retractable anti-personnel titanium talons, | 有可回收反人钛合金爪 |
[05:01] | diamond carbine canines, | 金刚石卡宾犬牙 |
[05:03] | all wrapped in a solid inch | 全都包裹在皮下 |
[05:05] | of ballistic-resistant gel under its skin. | 厚一英寸的防弹胶里 |
[05:08] | Small arms won’t do jack-shit, and even grenades won’t hurt it. | 小武器根本伤不了它 手榴弹也是 |
[05:11] | Unless you get lucky, which you won’t. | 除非你们走运 但那是不可能的 |
[05:13] | – Can you kill it with that? – This piece of shit? | -你能用那玩意杀了它吗 -这破玩意吗 |
[05:16] | No. It’s supposed to be a remote control, | 不 这本是个遥控器 |
[05:18] | but the only thing that works | 但唯一好用的 |
[05:19] | is this setting that says “Fuck off.” | 就是这个”滚蛋”按钮 |
[05:22] | Come on, guys. Let’s go to that base you don’t think exists. | 走吧 我们去你们不相信存在的基地 |
[05:25] | Well, Sarge? | 中士 怎么办 |
[05:27] | Why not? I doubt this shit could get any weirder. | 何不呢 这事不会更怪了 |
[05:30] | Dang it. It was right here. | 该死 刚刚就在这里 |
[05:33] | It was right there. It was there. | 就在这里的 |
[05:35] | There was a fucking rock. Fucking there. | 刚刚那块石头就在那里 |
[05:37] | It appears the secret back entrance to your secret CIA base | 看来你的秘密中情局基地的秘密入口 |
[05:41] | is so extra fucking secret even you can’t find it. | 秘密到连你也找不到了 |
[05:45] | Sarge, we got permission to die now? | 中士 我们现在可以死了吗 |
[05:47] | Getting there, Folen. Getting there. | 快了 弗兰 快了 |
[05:49] | Oh, here it is. | 找到了 |
[05:52] | – Yet… – Amazing. | -好了 -太好了 |
[06:07] | Guessing it wasn’t like this when you left. | 你走时应该还不是这样吧 |
[06:09] | No. It fucking wasn’t. | 对 不是 |
[06:11] | Well, personally, I love what they’ve done with the place. | 我倒是喜欢他们对这里的装饰 |
[06:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:18] | Let’s get some proper fucking ordnance | 我们去拿点大家伙 |
[06:21] | and kill the shit out of this fucking thing! | 然后把那玩意干掉 |
[06:24] | Sorry for all the cursing. | 抱歉我说脏话了 |
[06:32] | This is where I come to jerk off. | 我撸管就来这里 |
[06:35] | Macy! Folen! Christmas come early, boys. | 梅西 弗兰 圣诞节提前到了 各位 |
[06:40] | Now we’re talking! | 这才像话 |
[06:41] | You drool on it, you buy it. | 你的口水掉在上面 你就得买了 |
[06:42] | Fuck yeah. This will do some damage. | 太好了 这杀伤力肯定可以 |
[06:50] | Friendly. | 是友军 |
[06:51] | Friendly. | 友军 |
[06:55] | This is MAARS-Bot. | 这是马斯机器人 |
[06:59] | Oh, who’s your buddy, MAARS-Bot? Who’s your buddy? | 你的朋友是谁 马斯机器人 是谁啊 |
[07:01] | Oh, sweet. More science shit. | 真可爱 又是科学设备 |
[07:04] | He gonna go rogue and try and eat us too? | 他也会突然发狂来咬我们吗 |
[07:08] | You didn’t think the CIA | 你不会以为中情局 |
[07:09] | would make just one Jihad-Joe killing weapon, did you? | 就做了一件杀圣战战士的武器吧 |
[07:12] | Redundancy, son, saves lives. | 多些备用的能救命 |
[07:14] | Well, it is kinda cute. | 还真挺可爱的 |
[07:17] | Oh, don’t you look at me like that with them little puppy dog eyes. | 你别一副狗狗眼这么看我 |
[07:22] | Jesus fucking Christ, Macy. | 天啊 梅西 |
[07:25] | Here we go, guys. Come on! | 来了 各位 走吧 |
[07:30] | You better put me in | 这事结束后 |
[07:31] | for a Bronze Star after this shit, Morris. | 你最好给我申请青铜星章 莫里斯 |
[07:33] | You’ve got a bad attitude, Private Macy, | 你的态度真差 二等兵梅西 |
[07:35] | and I will deny any award he puts you in for. | 他给你申请什么荣誉我都不会通过 |
[07:41] | Okay. Maybe a certificate of achievement. Maybe. | 好吧 或许荣誉证书就放你一马吧 |
[07:43] | All right, ladies. I’m gonna call the Barghest to us. | 好了 女士们 我把犬魔叫来 |
[07:46] | Clench up! | 准备好 |
[07:48] | Let’s just get this shit over with. | 我们速战速决吧 |
[07:53] | In three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[08:12] | You sure that recall button’s– | 那个召回按钮真的… |
[08:27] | – Fuck! – Go, go, go! | -该死 -走 |
[08:33] | Holy fucking shit! | 我去 |
[08:40] | Goddammit! Go, go, go! | 该死 上啊 |
[08:56] | MAARS-Bot, no! | 马斯机器人 不 |
[08:57] | Save yourself, robot friend! | 自救吧 机器人朋友 |
[09:03] | No! | 不 |
[09:08] | Fuck this. | 去他的 |
[09:11] | Go! | 上 |
[09:11] | Special delivery! | 特别速递 |
[09:15] | I need some range! | 我需要距离 |
[09:21] | Get some! | 吃瘪吧 |
[09:41] | That’s all you got? Stupid fucking honey badger! | 你没别的本事了吗 你个蠢蜜獾 |
[09:44] | Folen, get the fuck back, you idiot! | 弗兰 退后点 你个蠢货 |
[09:51] | Fuck you, honey badger! | 去你的 蜜獾 |
[09:57] | Macy! Move! | 梅西 让开 |
[10:32] | – Fuck, Macy. – Mama… | -该死 梅西 -妈妈 |
[10:34] | M-Mama… | 妈妈 |
[10:35] | It’s gonna be okay, Folen. Just… | 没事的 弗兰 别… |
[10:39] | Nielsen… | 尼尔森 |
[10:40] | Nielsen, please… please tell my wife… | 尼尔森 求你 告诉我妻子 |
[10:44] | – I will, Folen. Anything. – Nielsen… | -当然 弗兰 我一定带到 -尼尔森 |
[10:46] | – Please… Please… – I promise. | -求你 -我保证 |
[10:48] | …Tell my wife | 告诉我妻子 |
[10:50] | I… I… | 我… |
[10:51] | I fucked her sister. | 我上了她妹妹 |
[11:02] | Fuck me. | 我去 |
[11:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:08] | …That sure was some bullshit, Sergeant. | 这真是太扯了 中士 |
[11:16] | Oh fuck. | 该死 |
[11:35] | Fuck you, honey badger! | 去你妈 蜜獾 |
[11:40] | Fu… Fu… Fu… Fuck you, honey badger! | 去你妈的 蜜獾 |
[11:45] | Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. Fuck you! | 去你妈 去你妈 |
[11:51] | Stupid fucking honey badger! | 蠢货蜜獾 |
[11:54] | Die, fucker! | 死吧 混蛋 |
[11:57] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 去你的 |
[12:00] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 去你的 |
[12:03] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 去你的 |
[12:09] | Stupid fucking honey badger! | 蠢货蜜獾 |
[12:15] | Fuck you, honey badger! | 去你妈 蜜獾 |
[12:20] | Fuck you, honey badger! | 去你妈 蜜獾 |
[12:25] | Right in the dick. | 正中屌心 |