Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

冥想正念指南(Headspace Guide to Meditation)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 冥想正念指南(Headspace Guide to Meditation)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] [electronic music playing]
[00:07] [Andy] What’s that one thing that you’re holding onto in your life? 你人生中放不下的那样东西是什么?
[00:14] Maybe it’s a conversation, an argument you had with another person. 或许是和他人的一段对话或争执
[00:19] Maybe it’s a sense of longing for another person 或许是对某人的寄望
[00:21] or a sense of frustration with something that’s happening in your life right now. 或是对目前生活中发生的事感到挫折
[00:28] Maybe it’s even a physical thing 甚至有可能是你长久以来
[00:30] that you’ve become attached to over time. 依恋的实际物品
[00:33] It’s so easy to hold onto things, 我们很容易抓著东西不放
[00:35] and as a result, we feel heavy. 因此容易感到沉重
[00:37] We feel weighed down like we’re carrying baggage in our life. 好像带著包袱,被重量拖累
[00:41] Today we’re going to explore letting go. 今天我们要探索放下
[00:44] I’ll also be introducing you to a meditation technique, 我也会向你介绍一个冥想技巧
[00:47] a visualization that can help you feel a bit lighter in your life. 一种想像技巧
[00:50] [electronic music continues] 能够帮助你过得更轻盈
[01:01] Hi, I’m Andy, and welcome to Headspace Guide to Meditation. 嗨,我是安迪 欢迎来到《冥想正念指南》
[01:13] So, once I’d made the decision to actually become a monk, 当我决定成为僧侣后
[01:16] obviously there was a process that I had to go through, 我必须经历一个过程
[01:18] not just flying out to another country and becoming a monk 不只是飞到另一个国家当僧侣而已
[01:22] but also the process of letting go of my life. 我还得放弃原本的生活
[01:27] And it wasn’t just letting go of all the physical belongings. 而且不只是放下所有实际的物品
[01:31] It was also letting go of the environment that I’d grown up in, 我也得离开我所成长的环境
[01:36] even letting go of my hair. 甚至是放弃我的头发
[01:38] But I think the thing that really surprised me, 但真正让我感到惊讶的是
[01:41] you know, I thought I was going away and I would be giving away my busy mind. 我以为离开就是要放下忙碌的思绪
[01:45] I thought I was going to be letting go 我以为我会放下
[01:48] of all the difficult emotions I’d ever experienced. 我所经历过的所有困难情绪
[01:55] Well, I very quickly realized that it wasn’t quite so easy 我很快就发现
[01:58] to let go of the things in my mind. 放下脑袋里的东西并没有那么简单
[02:02] So even as I sat there in these beautiful surroundings in the Himalaya Mountains 就算我坐在美丽的喜马拉雅山里
[02:07] with the very best teachers in the world close by, 向世界数一数二的大师学习
[02:09] I still experienced the mind. 我还是感受到心智的存在
[02:12] It was sort of ticking away in the background. 它在背后潜伏著
[02:15] And for most of us, right, our minds are quite busy most of the time, 对大部分的人来说 脑袋经常都很忙碌
[02:20] almost like a little sort of monkey jumping around, never really stopping, 就像活蹦乱跳、永不静止的小猴子
[02:23] never taking the time to rest. 永远不休息
[02:26] And I think because of that, we tend to feel quite tired. 我想我们正因此容易觉得累
[02:30] We often feel overwhelmed. 我们常常感到不知所措
[02:33] We don’t necessarily know how to experience a sense of rest and relaxation. 我们不一定知道该如何休息和放松
[02:39] So what we usually do in that situation 这时候,我们通常会
[02:41] is to try and think our way out of the problem. 试著用想的来解决问题
[02:43] So we’re essentially using the monkey to try and control the monkey. 基本上就是用猴子来控制猴子
[02:51] And so we need to find a way of letting go 所以我们得想办法放下
[02:55] not only by creating the conditions around us in life 不只是借由创造生活环境的条件
[02:59] that are conducive to relaxation 使我们更容易放松
[03:02] but also internally understanding how we can find relaxation in the mind. 也要向内探索 了解我们能如何放松心智
[03:09] What we need to do is to create an environment 我们要做的是创造一个
[03:12] where we can naturally let go. 可以自然放下的环境
[03:16] The way this was explained to me was by one of my teachers in the monastery. 僧院的一位老师是这样向我解释的
[03:21] He said, “Imagine the blue sky.” 他要我想像一片蓝天
[03:25] He said, “The blue sky is your mind.” 他说:“蓝天就是你的心智”
[03:28] Now, this blue sky always exists. 这片蓝天永远存在
[03:30] Sure, there are days when the sky is very cloudy, 当然,有时候云朵很多
[03:33] and clouds being our thoughts, we may not necessarily see the blue sky. 而云朵就是思绪 所以不见得看得到蓝天
[03:38] In fact, we may go through long periods in our life 事实上,人生中可能很长一段时间
[03:40] when there are so many clouds in the sky 天空中的云朵多到
[03:43] that we forget what the blue sky even looks like, 我们甚至忘了蓝天的样子
[03:46] but that doesn’t mean that the blue sky has gone anywhere. 但那不表示蓝天不见了
[03:49] And once we start thinking of the mind in that way, 我们一旦用那样的方式看待心智
[03:53] we’re actually simply creating the conditions 我们其实就是在创造
[03:56] to allow the clouds of thoughts to disperse 让思绪云朵消散的条件
[04:00] so that we can experience more of the blue sky. 好让我们见到更多的蓝天
[04:03] You don’t need to go anywhere to find it. It’s ever-present. 蓝天一直存在著,你不需要向外寻找
[04:10] So visualization can sometimes seem a little tricky at first, 想像技巧一开始可能看似棘手
[04:13] but our difficulties with it 但我们之所以觉得困难
[04:16] normally have more to do with the way we’re approaching it 通常是与想像的方式有关
[04:19] rather than the technique itself. And the good news is 而不是技巧本身很困难 好消息是
[04:21] it’s actually quite an easy technique to learn. 这其实很容易学
[04:24] Now, in this particular technique, we’re going to imagine 在这个技巧中,我们要想像
[04:28] a warm flow of light 一团温暖的光
[04:30] coming down through the top of the head and into the body. 从头顶往下经过全身
[04:33] And as we’re doing that, we might think to ourselves, 此时我们可能会想
[04:35] “Okay, I’ve really got to get this right. “我一定要把这件事做对
[04:36] I’ve really got to make it clear in my mind.” 我一定要有清晰的想像”
[04:39] And we start trying to imagine. We essentially overthink the exercise. 我们开始努力想像 但这基本上已经过度思考这个练习了
[04:45] We worry, “Should the light be small? 我们会担心 “这团光应该小小的吗?
[04:47] Should it be big? Should it be round? Should it be square?” 还是应该大一点? 应该是圆的还是方的?”
[04:50] Kind of get in our own way. 这些想法妨碍了我们
[04:53] So with this particular exercise, 所以这次的练习
[04:54] we’re gonna take a slightly different approach. 我们要采取稍微不同的方法
[04:57] In fact, take a moment right now to imagine a place that you really enjoy. 现在想像一个你很喜欢的地方
[05:07] So just picture that place in your mind. 在脑海里想像那个地方
[05:10] Might be the colors, the shapes. 或许是颜色、形状
[05:14] Maybe it’s the sounds, the smells. 或许是声音、气味
[05:17] So my guess is 我猜
[05:19] that right now that image naturally comes to mind. 你立刻就想像出画面了
[05:22] You just see it, right? 就在你眼前,对吧?
[05:24] And it may even remain in the mind for a few seconds 画面甚至会在脑中停留几秒
[05:27] without any real effort to try and keep it there. 没有刻意去想,它就在那里
[05:31] So it’s this gentle, relaxed approach 这种温和、放松的方法
[05:34] that works really well for visualization. 对想像技巧非常有效
[05:36] So remember, it doesn’t require any great effort. 记住,不需要太过刻意想像
[05:41] So focus less on the clarity of the image 不要那么专注在画面的清晰度
[05:44] and more on the feeling that it brings to the meditation, 而是把专注力 放在画面带给冥想的感觉
[05:47] and in time, that image will naturally become clearer. 那个画面自然会越来越清晰
[05:51] [birds chirping]
[05:54] [chimes play]
[05:56] As we meditate more frequently, we get more comfortable with it. 我们冥想的次数越频繁 就会越熟悉这个技巧
[06:01] And then we not only get the benefits during the meditation, 届时我们不只能在冥想当下获得益处
[06:04] but it also carries on and over into the rest of our life. 那种感受也能带到日常生活中
[06:11] Now, there’s actually a scientific reason for this. 这其实是有科学根据的
[06:14] There’s something changing inside of our brain as we meditate. 我们冥想时,脑中会产生变化
[06:19] In an amazing study, 哈佛大学的莎拉拉扎医生
[06:21] Dr. Sara Lazar of Harvard University 做了一项惊人的研究
[06:23] helped show how after just eight weeks of meditation training, 结果发现,经过短短八周的冥想训练
[06:27] we can actually bring about physical changes to the areas of the brain 大脑中与学习和记忆有关的区域
[06:31] associated with learning and memory. 真的产生了实际变化
[06:35] So those parts of the brain actually increased in size, 那些区域变大了
[06:38] and the part that’s associated with anxiety and stress actually grew smaller. 而与焦虑和压力有关的区域缩小了
[06:44] Sara helped show that after just eight weeks of practice, 莎拉的研究显示经过短短八周的练习
[06:47] there were substantial changes. 就能造成这么大的改变
[06:49] Now, obviously, if we don’t continue to practice, 如果我们不继续练习
[06:52] we won’t necessarily continue to experience those benefits. 我们可能就无法继续获得那些益处
[06:55] But it’s really interesting to know that there are physical changes 但有趣的是,除了生理上的改变
[06:58] as well as psychological changes taking place. 心理上也有改变
[07:05] Okay. Now it’s time to put this all together. 好,现在该统整这一切了
[07:07] I’m gonna guide you through a meditation. 我会引导你冥想
[07:10] So as always, just take a moment 一如往常,花几分钟的时间
[07:12] to make sure that you are comfortable in your surroundings. 确保周遭的环境能让你感到舒适
[07:16] Maybe decide whether you’d like to do this meditation 想一下冥想时
[07:18] lying down, sitting up, 要躺下还是坐著
[07:21] eyes open, eyes closed, 睁眼或闭眼
[07:23] whatever feels most natural and most comfortable to you. 找到最自然、自在的姿势就好
[07:29] So just as you’re getting comfortable, 调整舒适的姿势时
[07:32] just a reminder that your mind is still gonna think. 我要提醒一下,你的思绪会继续飘
[07:35] Don’t be frustrated if thoughts arise. 如果有思绪浮现,不必感到气馁
[07:37] The mind will naturally wander. 心智漫游是很正常的事情
[07:40] Our only job is to notice when it wanders 我们要做的就只是发现思绪飘走了
[07:42] and then to gently come back to our object of focus, 然后慢慢回到专注点上就好
[07:45] which today is gonna be this image in our mind. 我们今天的专注点就是脑海中的画面
[07:50] The more effort we apply, 我们越刻意想像
[07:51] the less relaxing the exercise feels. 这个练习就会感到越紧绷
[07:54] So use this as an opportunity to really step back 所以利用这个机会退后一步
[07:57] and find a sense of ease in your body and in your mind. 找到身心逍遥自在的感觉
[08:02] What we’re looking for is already here, that idea of the blue sky. 我们要找的那片蓝天本来就存在
[08:07] We don’t have to try and change something in the mind. 我们不需要刻意改变心智中的东西
[08:10] It’s simply creating the conditions for the clouds to part. 只要创造条件,让云朵消散就好
[08:17] We’re gonna begin with the eyes open 先将眼睛张开
[08:20] and nice soft focus, 眼神要徐缓但专注
[08:21] just aware of the space around you. 只要留心周遭环境就好
[08:25] So not staring at one thing 不用盯著特定的东西看
[08:28] but just seeing everything very softly. 而是柔和地看著眼前的一切
[08:36] And just maintaining that focus, taking a couple of big, deep breaths. 继续保持专注,做几次深长的呼吸
[08:40] Breathing in through the nose… 用鼻子吸气
[08:45] and out through the mouth. 用嘴巴吐气
[09:09] As you breathe in, noticing how the lungs expand, 吸气时感受肺部扩张
[09:13] the body filling with air. 身体充满空气
[09:17] As you breathe out, 吐气时
[09:20] a sense of ease as the muscles in the body soften. 感受身体肌肉放松的感觉
[09:26] And just one more time, breathing in through the nose… 最后一次,用鼻子吸气
[09:33] and out through the mouth. 用嘴巴吐气
[09:38] And if you’d like to, you can just gently close your eyes now. 要的话也能轻闭双眼
[09:48] And take a moment… 花点时间
[09:52] just to enjoy that feeling of having stopped, having paused. 享受这种停下来的感觉
[09:58] Nothing to do, nowhere to go. 不用去别的地方,不用做其他事情
[10:11] And just feeling that sensation 只要感受
[10:14] of the body pressing down, the weight of the body pressing down… 身体的重量往下沉
[10:20] against the seat beneath you, the floor beneath you. 沉到座位或身体下方的地板上
[10:30] As always, just checking in with the body, with the space around you, 一如往常,检视身体感受和周遭空间
[10:34] maybe noticing any sounds around you, 或许你会注意到周围有声音
[10:39] noticing any resistance to those sounds. 注意到你对那些声音的反抗
[10:43] Just allowing everything just to come and go. 只要让一切来来去去就好
[10:58] And as you sit there or as you lie there, 不管你是坐著或躺著
[11:05] just noticing how the body feels today. 只要留意身体今天的感觉
[11:10] Perhaps even any areas where you feel 或许有某些地方
[11:13] that maybe you’re holding on to a little bit of tension… 还抓著一些紧绷感
[11:19] areas that would benefit from letting go. 那些能够受惠于放下的地方
[11:31] And just for a few moments, just noticing how the body’s breathing, 停留一下,留意身体的呼吸
[11:35] that rising and falling sensation. 感受起伏
[11:40] Don’t need to do anything with it. 不用做任何事
[11:45] Taking a moment to rest the attention there. 只要花点时间把专注力放在那里
[12:06] Imagine that above your head 想像你的头上
[12:09] is a steady flow of warm sunlight 有一团稳定的温暖的阳光
[12:14] flowing down into the body, 往下穿过全身
[12:17] all the way down towards the feet and the toes. 一直到双脚、脚趾
[12:23] We’re going to imagine 我们要想像
[12:26] that this sunlight fills the body. 阳光充满全身
[12:30] And as it fills the body, it’s just gonna melt away 阳光充满全身时
[12:33] any discomfort, any tension. 会融化掉任何不舒服 任何紧绷
[12:37] Just softening the body, 让全身变得柔软
[12:40] softening the mind. So we’re going to start down at the toes. 让心智变得柔软 我们要从脚趾开始
[12:44] So again, imagining that steady sunlight flowing down through the body… 再一次想像稳定的阳光穿过全身
[12:53] filling the toes… 填满脚趾
[12:57] the feet… 双脚
[13:01] up past the ankles and into the lower half of the legs. 往上到脚踝,接著到小腿
[13:11] So once you set it in motion, it’s as though it’s just happening. 一旦开始,这就像自然发生的事情
[13:16] Sometimes we’re aware of it. 有时我们会意识到
[13:19] Sometimes the mind wanders off. 有时我们的思绪又会飘走
[13:22] Whenever the mind wanders, we just gently bring it back again… 心智漫游的时候 只要慢慢把专注力带回来
[13:27] to that image in the mind. 回到脑海中的画面
[13:28] So again, as that sunlight moves through the body, 阳光在全身移动
[13:31] just melting any tension… 融化掉任何紧绷的地方
[13:34] moving into the upper half of the legs… 往上到大腿
[13:41] and the muscles just softening. 肌肉变得柔软
[13:46] As it continues up towards the pelvis, 阳光继续往上
[13:51] the waist. 到骨盆、腰部
[13:53] In any muscles, any tension, 身体的任何肌肉、紧绷
[13:57] just softening, 都被软化
[13:59] dissolving 并消融
[14:02] in that sunlight. 在阳光里
[14:10] As it continues up through the stomach and the lower back… 继续穿过腹部、下背
[14:17] and any tension just melting away. 融化掉所有紧绷
[14:28] It continues… 阳光继续移动
[14:33] up towards the chest and the upper back. 往上到胸部和上背
[14:46] Any tension just dissolving in the sunlight. 任何紧绷都在阳光中消融
[14:55] Just still that center sunlight coming down from above the head into the body, 再继续想像阳光从头上进入身体里
[15:00] flowing down, now past the shoulders, 现在经过肩膀
[15:05] down the arms… 往下到手臂
[15:10] and towards the hands 再往双手移动
[15:12] and the fingers and thumbs. 到手指、拇指
[15:28] As it travels down the arms, again, just melting any tension. 往下移动到手臂时,同样融化掉紧绷
[15:35] The body just letting go. 全身完全放松
[15:49] As it continues to flow down, now filling 阳光继续往下
[15:53] the area of the neck and the throat, 现在填满脖子和喉咙
[15:56] just everything softening into the jaw… 下巴变得柔软
[16:03] and lower jaw, upper jaw, behind the nose, behind the eyes. 下颚、上颚、鼻后和双眼后方
[16:12] Any tension… 任何紧绷
[16:16] just drifting away… 都消失无踪
[16:33] until that sunlight reaches the very top of the head. 直到阳光到达头顶
[16:37] So even though the entire body 尽管全身
[16:41] is now filled with that sunlight, 都充满著阳光
[16:44] that sense of ease, that sense of warmth, that sense of space, 那种舒适、温暖和空间感
[16:49] we still imagine 我们继续想像
[16:51] that it continues. 阳光持续移动
[17:03] And you can let go of the focus on that image 你可以放下对于这个画面的专注力
[17:07] but allow the feeling to remain… 但让感觉继续停留
[17:13] as you bring your attention back… 将专注力带回来…
[17:18] to the body, back to that feeling of contact, 带回到身体,回到那种接触的感觉
[17:23] back to the sounds and the space around you. 回到你身边的声音和空间
[17:47] You can gently open your eyes whenever you feel ready… 等你准备好,再轻轻地张开眼睛
[17:57] but as always, taking a moment 但跟往常一样,停留一下
[18:00] to notice how the body feels, 观察身体的感受
[18:04] to notice how the mind feels, 留意你给自己这几分钟的时间
[18:06] having taken a few minutes out for yourself. 心智有什么感受
[18:16] So hopefully, you were able to feel a greater sense of lightness today, 希望你今天有更轻盈的感觉
[18:20] a greater sense of letting go. 更加如释重负的感觉
[18:23] But if that didn’t immediately happen, don’t worry. 如果没立刻产生这种感受,别担心
[18:25] It can take 有时需要一点时间
[18:26] a little while to get comfortable, to get familiar with these exercises. 熟悉这些技巧、感到自在
[18:30] And even if you didn’t feel anything just yet, 就算你还没有任何感受
[18:33] know that there are very real changes in the brain 只要知道大脑和心智中的改变
[18:36] and in the mind that are already starting to happen. -[upbeat music playing] -[birds chirping] 已经开始发生真实的变化
[18:42] As always, meditation only gets better with practice, 冥想和其他的事情一样也是熟能生巧
[18:45] so please join me for episode three, where we’re going to explore gratitude, 请继续收看第三集,我们将探讨感激
[18:50] how we can have a greater sense of appreciation in our life, 我们如何能在生活中 获得更大的感激之情
[18:53] and how we can fall back in love with life again. 以及如何再次爱上生活
[18:56] I’ll see you then. 到时候见
[19:00] [electronic music playing]
冥想正念指南

文章导航

Previous Post: 冥想正念指南(Headspace Guide to Meditation)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 冥想正念指南(Headspace Guide to Meditation)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

冥想正念指南(Headspace Guide to Meditation)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号