Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

冥想正念指南(Headspace Guide to Meditation)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 冥想正念指南(Headspace Guide to Meditation)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] [Andy] When was the last time 上一次
[00:07] that someone really annoyed you? 有人真的惹毛你
[00:09] The last time they did something to you that made you really angry? 让你大发怒火是什么时候?
[00:13] You know, the kind of anger that makes your blood boil? 就是那种让你热血沸腾的怒气
[00:17] In this episode, we’re going to explore feelings of anger towards another person 我们本集要探讨对他人的怒气
[00:21] and see how we can use a meditation technique 以及如何能运用慈悲这个冥想技巧
[00:24] known as “skillful compassion” to help manage 来应对,甚至将怒气
[00:27] and perhaps even transform that anger into something more positive. [soft music playing] 转变成更正面的东西
[00:40] Hi, I’m Andy, and welcome to Headspace Guide to Meditation. 嗨,我是安迪 欢迎来到《冥想正念指南》
[00:49] So there was one particular monastery that I was in, where I was a sort of a junior monk, 我在某一间僧院算是很资浅的僧侣
[00:54] and I was given lots of different jobs to do. 我被分派了各式各样的工作
[00:57] And one day, I was asked to cut the grass. 有天,他们叫我去割草
[01:01] Now, they had a lawn mower, but when I was asked to do this task 虽然有割草机
[01:04] of cutting the grass, I was given a pair of scissors. 但当我被分派到割草工作时 我只拿到一把剪刀
[01:07] So once I got past the initial surprise, I knelt down, and I began the job. 我一开始很吃惊 但立刻跪下来开始做事
[01:12] And I was chopping away with the scissors, every now and again, 我用剪刀剪著,时不时
[01:16] sort of just bending down to see if it was straight. 弯下来看有没有剪直
[01:20] As I knelt there, and it was a little bit wet, 我跪著做事时,地上有点湿
[01:22] and, you know, I started to grumble in my mind. 我开始在心中抱怨
[01:25] And I didn’t really sort of catch it as it began, 但一开始我并没有发现
[01:29] so it started to steamroll quite fast. And I could still see, over my shoulder, 所以怨气很快就变得一发不可收拾
[01:33] this more senior monk who’d asked me to do the job 而且我看得到那位要我割草的师兄
[01:36] just sort of standing there watching me. 就只是站在我后面看著我
[01:38] And I started to feel perhaps… [chuckles] …a little bit resentful, 我开始有点怨气
[01:41] maybe even experiencing emotions that you might not expect 甚至连你觉得佛教僧侣不会有的情绪
[01:45] a Buddhist monk to experience. 通通都浮现出来
[01:47] But we’re all human beings. 但我们都是凡人啊
[01:49] And as I worked my way along the lawn, 我继续割草
[01:52] I found myself getting increasingly angry in my mind. 发现自己越来越生气
[01:58] [whooshing]
[02:01] For all of us, there are moments in our life 对我们所有人来说,生命中有些时刻
[02:04] when someone has done something 当某人做了什么事
[02:06] where we immediately feel 我们会立刻感觉到
[02:09] that sense of anger or frustration, 愤怒或挫折感
[02:13] and we don’t really know what to do with it. 我们不知道该怎么处理这些情绪
[02:16] In those moments, it tends to either create a sense 通常这些时候
[02:19] of wanting to go on the defense 我们要不是想防御
[02:21] or wanting to go on the attack. 就是想攻击
[02:24] Either way, both mindsets are… are quite destructive 不管是怎样,两种思维都有害
[02:28] not only to ourselves and our own inner peace… 不只对我们自己和内心的平静有害
[02:30] [growls]
[02:31] …but also to the relationships that we have with the people around us. 对我们的人际关系也是如此
[02:36] But there is another way. There’s a way of working with that anger, 但还有另一种方法可以应对这种愤怒
[02:41] essentially transforming the anger we feel, 从本质上去改变我们愤怒的感受
[02:45] changing that reactive mindset of wanting to blame the other person, 改变那种想责怪对方的反应
[02:49] and instead, 取而代之的
[02:50] proactively wanting that other person 是主动希望那个人
[02:54] to be happy in that moment. 在那一刻能感到开心
[02:57] So ironically, when we focus on the happiness of others, 讽刺的是,我们专注在他人的快乐时
[03:01] we actually begin to experience happiness for ourselves. 自己也会开始感到快乐
[03:06] More often than not, 很多时候
[03:08] we find a point of resolution in our relationships. 我们人际关系的问题就能迎刃而解
[03:13] And I know this sounds like a counterintuitive idea, 我知道这听起来像是违反直觉的想法
[03:17] but I remember my teacher at the monastery telling me 但我记得僧院的老师告诉我
[03:20] that when we focus our attention on ourselves 当我们把注意力放在自己身上
[03:22] and purely on our own happiness, the mind tends to shrink in a sense 纯粹只在乎自己的幸福时 心智可说是会缩小
[03:26] because our worldview gets smaller as we look inward. 因为我们的世界观 会随著我们向内看而变小
[03:29] But as we shift our focus, 但当我们开始往外看
[03:32] as we start looking outward, the mind gets wider. 注意力往外时,心智就会变得更宽广
[03:34] Our worldview expands. It gets bigger. It gets softer. 世界观会扩大,变得越来越柔软
[03:39] Essentially, it’s more open. 也就是变得更开放了
[03:46] So today I’d like to introduce you to a meditation technique 我今天想向你们分享的冥想技巧
[03:49] called “skillful compassion.” 称为慈悲
[03:51] Now the purpose of practicing skillful compassion 练习慈悲技巧的目的
[03:54] is to find a way to transform our anger towards others. 是找到办法转变我们对他人的愤怒
[03:58] The idea is that in life, 基本概念是
[03:59] typically, we hold on to everything that we like, 我们经常抓著喜欢的东西不放
[04:02] and we try to push away everything we don’t like. 并推开我们不喜欢的一切
[04:05] And of course, that happens in our relationships too. 当然这在人际关系中也是如此
[04:09] With this technique, we’re flipping the entire thing on its head, 慈悲技巧会完全翻转这个概念
[04:11] and we’re putting the happiness of others before our own 把他人的幸福置于自己的幸福之前
[04:14] or at least saying it is as important. 或至少知道他人的幸福 和自身幸福同等重要
[04:19] So as we breathe in, we might imagine breathing in 我们吸气时,可以想像吸入的是
[04:22] the difficulties that that other person is having. 他人正在经历的困难
[04:25] And as we breathe out, we might imagine exchanging that 吐气时,可以想像取代困难的
[04:28] for all the good stuff we’ve ever experienced in our life. 是我们经历过的美好事物
[04:32] Now sharing these moments of good fortune with others, 将我们的美好时刻分享给他人
[04:35] as counterintuitive as it may sound, 虽然听起来很违反直觉
[04:38] can actually lead to a greater feeling of happiness in our own mind. 但这真的能让你产生更大的幸福感
[04:46] Meditation’s influence on our emotional reactivity 冥想对我们情绪反应的影响
[04:50] is an area of growing interest within the scientific community. 是科学界越来越感兴趣的领域
[04:54] A team of researchers in Spain wanted to explore 西班牙的一组研究员
[04:57] how strong that connection is. 想了解这其中的关联有多深
[04:59] So they decided to study the effects of meditation 所以他们决定研究
[05:02] on the aggressive behavior of a group of high school students in class. 冥想对攻击行为的影响 受试者是一群高中生
[05:07] Now, those who’d been sent more than five times 那些因为品行不佳而被送去辅导室
[05:09] to the school’s counseling room because of their bad behavior 超过五次的学生
[05:13] were chosen for this particular study. 是这项研究的目标对象
[05:15] About half of them practiced meditation for ten weeks, 有一半的人练习冥想十周
[05:18] and the other half didn’t. 另一半人没有练习
[05:21] And it turns out that the meditating group showed significant reductions 研究发现
[05:25] in aggression levels and impulsive behavior 冥想组在攻击程度 和冲动行为上
[05:28] compared to the control group. 比控制组少很多
[05:32] Now, these results may have important implications 这些研究或许具有重要意义
[05:35] not just for academic success 不只是学术上的成功
[05:38] but for improving teens’ relationships with others. 这也能改善青少年与他人的关系
[05:40] -[indistinct chattering] -[soft music playing]
[05:43] So let’s now apply this idea of transforming anger 我们现在练习这个转换愤怒的想法
[05:46] as we meditate together 一起冥想
[05:47] using the technique of skillful compassion. 运用慈悲技巧
[05:51] You can do this eyes open or eyes closed, 眼睛要张开或闭上都可以
[05:53] whatever is most comfortable for you. 只要觉得舒适就好
[05:56] So as you’re getting comfortable, 找到舒适的姿势后
[05:58] remember, the mind will continue to think. 记住,思绪乱飘是很正常的
[06:01] Allow the thoughts to come and go. 让思绪来来去去就好
[06:05] When it comes to this particular technique, 这个技巧
[06:08] it’s so different from everything that we have done in life. 与我们平时所做的一切截然不同
[06:13] So give it time. Again, know that it is a practice, 给它一点时间 要知道这是练习
[06:17] something that we will keep on doing over time. 我们不会只做这么一次
[06:20] And in that practice, we start to find 随著练习累积
[06:23] a… a greater sense of familiarity and comfort. [soft music fades out] 我们会开始觉得熟悉与自在
[06:29] So leaving all of that behind now, 现在抛下这一切
[06:32] just take a moment to begin with the eyes open, 先将眼睛张开
[06:36] a soft focus, 眼神要徐缓但专注
[06:39] just aware of the space around you. 只要留心周遭环境就好
[06:45] And maintaining that soft focus, 继续保持徐缓但专注的眼神
[06:48] just taking a couple of big, deep breaths, breathing in through the nose… 做几次深长的呼吸,用鼻子吸气
[06:55] and out through the mouth. 用嘴巴吐气
[07:00] Each time as you breathe in, just aware as the body 每次吸气时感受身体
[07:04] inhales that fresh air. 吸入新鲜空气
[07:07] And as you breathe out, 吐气时
[07:08] just noticing how the muscles in the body begin to soften and release… 只要观察身体肌肉开始放松
[07:17] and as you feel the weight of the body begin to sink down. 感受身体的重量下沉
[07:23] And with the next out-breath, 下一次吐气
[07:25] if you’d like to, just gently closing the eyes. 要的话也能轻闭双眼
[07:32] And for a moment, 停留一下
[07:35] just pause, no need to do anything. 暂停片刻,什么都不必做
[07:37] Just enjoying that feeling of having stopped, 享受这种停下来的感觉
[07:40] of being still. 静止的感觉
[07:48] Just beginning to notice 开始注意到
[07:50] that feeling of the body pressing down against the seat or the floor. 身体的重量压在座位或地板上
[08:03] Maybe starting to notice the sounds around you. 或许你会注意到周围有声音
[08:07] And as always, don’t worry if there are sounds, 一如往常,有声音也不用担心
[08:09] just allowing the sounds to come and go 只要让声音来来去去
[08:12] in the same way as you allow the thoughts to come and go. 就像让思绪来来去去一样
[08:24] And just beginning to notice how the body feels today. 开始留意身体今天的感觉
[08:31] A sense of heaviness or lightness in the body. 身体是沉重还是轻盈的
[08:41] Is there a sense of restlessness or stillness in the body? 有没有感到平静或是躁动不安?
[08:54] And as you become more aware of the physical sensations in the body, 你将专注力带到身体的感觉时
[08:58] just starting to notice the breath, 开始注意呼吸
[09:01] that movement of breath. 呼吸的起伏
[09:04] So no need to breathe in any special way, just noticing, 不需要用特殊的方法呼吸,只要观察
[09:08] as the body breathes, which parts of the body move… 呼吸时,身体的哪一个部分
[09:14] with that rising and falling sensation. 有起伏的感觉
[09:20] Might be the chest, 或许是胸口
[09:22] might be the diaphragm, 或许是横膈膜
[09:24] might be the stomach. 也许是腹部
[09:27] If you can’t feel anything at all, 如果你感觉不到任何起伏
[09:28] just gently placing your hand on the stomach. 轻轻地把手放在肚子上
[09:33] Just so you can feel that movement. 感受上升和下降的感觉
[09:39] And just staying with that 在这里
[09:42] for just a few seconds now. 稍作停留
[10:10] So just settling the body, 让身体
[10:13] settling the mind. 和心智沉淀下来
[10:17] And now I’d like you to imagine 现在我要你想像
[10:23] a person who has, in some way, 一个在某种程度上
[10:28] annoyed you, frustrated you, or given you the conditions 惹你生气、让你气馁
[10:33] to be annoyed or frustrated 或是很容易惹你不高兴或让你气馁
[10:35] or angry in some way. 或生气的人
[10:39] And I’d like you to picture them 我要你想像那个人
[10:41] sitting in front of you maybe six, eight feet away. 坐在你前方,大约两公尺处
[10:49] And I’d like you to just begin. 我要你开始
[10:52] Don’t worry if the picture’s not too clear at first. 别担心一开始的画面不太清楚
[10:55] I’d like you to begin by just getting comfortable 我希望你先有个舒适的画面
[10:59] with holding that image very gently in the mind, 让画面停留在心中
[11:03] whilst at the same time, 同时
[11:06] noticing the rhythm of breathing. 注意呼吸的频率
[11:10] So we’re not changing the breath in any way at all, 我们完全不改变呼吸的方式
[11:14] but we are aware of that rising and falling sensation, 只是留意著上升和下降的感觉
[11:21] the inhalation, the exhalation… 吸气、呼气
[11:25] whilst at the same time, seeing that other person in our mind. 同时在心中看著你所想的人
[11:32] And we might already feel perhaps a bit of tension in the body 我们可能已经感受到想像那个人时
[11:37] in imagining that person. 身体产生了紧绷感
[11:40] We already may experience 当我们想到这个人
[11:42] more thoughts than usual as we begin to think about 还有与他有关的情况时,可能开始有
[11:47] that person, the situation. 比平常更多的思绪
[11:49] As much as possible, just allowing the thoughts to come and go. 尽量让思绪来来去去
[11:55] But very slowly, in your own time, just beginning… 以自己的步调,慢慢开始…
[12:01] to imagine 想像
[12:04] that with every in-breath, 每次吸气
[12:07] you’re breathing in 你吸入的是
[12:09] anything that that other person is struggling with right now. 那个人正在挣扎的事情
[12:14] It might be a busy and agitated mind. 或许是忙碌、躁动的心智
[12:19] They might be struggling with difficult emotions. 或许是难以处理的情绪
[12:24] They might be struggling with their physical health. 也许是有健康问题
[12:28] Might even be different things going on in their life. 各式各样的困难都有可能
[12:30] There’s just a sense that, if you could, 你只要去感觉,如果你有办法的话
[12:33] if you were able to remove all of their difficulty 你能替他们排除困难
[12:38] so they could be happy, 让他们快乐
[12:40] you would do that with each and every in-breath. 你能经由每次吸气办到
[12:45] At the same time with each out-breath, 与此同时,每次吐气
[12:48] we’re going to imagine just breathing out 我们要想像吐出的是
[12:52] everything good in our own life, the things that make us happy, 我们自己人生的美好事物 让我们感到快乐
[12:57] the things that bring us joy… 带给我们欢乐的事情
[13:01] and sharing that with that other person. 并分享给对方
[13:05] And we just stay with that idea, with that feeling of the breath, 继续停留在这个想法里 感受呼吸起伏
[13:10] the image of the person, and the idea of the exchange taking place. 想像著那个人 以及交换快乐和困难
[13:16] We don’t get more miserable… [chuckles] …as the exercise goes on. 随著练习继续 我们并不会变得更悲惨
[13:21] There’s plenty of happiness to go around. There’s just a sense of removing 快乐是源源不断的,你只是要感觉
[13:25] their difficulty, wanting them to be free 移除了他们的困难 希望他们能够自由
[13:30] from any kind of struggle in life, 免除人生的任何挣扎
[13:33] and at the same time, sharing with them a sense of happiness. 并同时与他们分享幸福感
[13:39] And as you do this, if you like, you can even imagine 这么做的同时,要的话
[13:42] the image of them in your mind starting to change. 你也可以想像心中画面开始改变
[13:45] Maybe that person 也许那个人
[13:48] is starting to look a bit more… [exhales] …relaxed. 看起来稍微放松
[13:52] A bit more at ease. 更自在一点了
[13:56] Maybe you see a smile on their face. 也许你看到他们脸上露出笑容
[14:01] Just a sense that something is happening. 就是一种有所不同
[14:04] Something is changing. 有所改变的感觉
[14:11] And just staying with that for a few seconds more. 再继续停留几秒钟
[14:28] And then allowing that image of the other person to dissolve 接著让那个人的画面消散
[14:34] into space but allowing the feeling to remain. 到空间中,但让感觉继续停留
[14:37] Just gently bringing the attention back once again to the body, 轻轻地将专注力带回到身体
[14:42] to that feeling of contact. 回到那种接触的感觉
[14:47] And whenever you’re ready, you can gently open the eyes. 等你准备好再轻轻地张开眼睛
[14:53] So as always, take a moment to notice how it feels in your mind 但跟往常一样,停留一下 观察心理的感受
[14:57] and in your body. 和身体的感受
[15:00] And as always, 一如往常
[15:01] plant the seed, the intention to carry this quality of mind with you 种下意念的种子
[15:06] from your meditation into your everyday life. 将冥想中的觉察 带入日常生活中
[15:09] This is a really different kind of technique. 这是很不一样的技巧
[15:12] As I said at the beginning, it takes a little bit of practice. 如我在一开始说的,这需要一点练习
[15:15] It can feel strange, even alien at first. 起初会感觉很奇怪,甚至觉得陌生
[15:19] But with practice, 但经过练习
[15:20] it can really have a profound impact on our lives. 这能对生活带来深远的影响
[15:24] [soft music playing]
[15:26] So I hope you enjoyed today’s technique and that you’ll find a way 希望你喜欢今天的技巧
[15:30] of bringing it into your life not just through the meditation 也找到方法 将它带到日常生活中,不只透过冥想
[15:33] but in other areas of your life as well. 而是在生活上的其他方面都能应用
[15:36] And please do join me for the next episode, 希望你可以继续收看下一集
[15:38] where we’ll be closing out the series whilst exploring 在本系列的最后一集中
[15:41] how we can come to a place of inner peace 我们将探索如何找到内心平静的地方
[15:44] whilst, at the same time, achieving our limitless potential in the world. 同时发挥在世界上的无限潜能
[15:49] I’ll see you then. 到时候见
[15:55] [soft music continues]
冥想正念指南

文章导航

Previous Post: 冥想正念指南(Headspace Guide to Meditation)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 冥想正念指南(Headspace Guide to Meditation)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

冥想正念指南(Headspace Guide to Meditation)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号