时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Subindex build by RickyC | |
[00:06] | Steven, what did you do? | 史蒂文 你干了什么? |
[00:10] | I don’t know how to explain what’s been happening. | 我不知道要怎么解释这一切 |
[00:13] | -What are you? -I serve Khonshu. I’m his Avatar. | -你到底是谁? -我侍奉孔苏 我是他的化身 |
[00:16] | We protect the vulnerable and deliver Khonshu’s justice. | 我们保护弱小者 代表孔苏进行正义的制裁 |
[00:20] | Khonshu’s retribution comes too late. | 孔苏的惩罚来得太晚了 |
[00:23] | Ammit will light the path to good by eradicating the choice of evil. | 阿米特会铲除邪恶的根源 照亮向善的路途 |
[00:28] | We found Ammit. | 我们找到阿米特了 |
[00:29] | While the cruel masses fill this world with sin, | 邪恶的势力对这个世界犯下滔天罪行 |
[00:33] | they deserve to face her judgment. | 他们理应受到她的审判 |
[00:36] | The other gods? What about them? | 其他的神呢? |
[00:38] | They’re gonna stand by let somebody release Ammit? | 有人要释放阿米特 他们就坐视不管吗? |
[00:40] | To signal for an audience with the gods is to risk their wrath. | 召唤众神前来 可能招致他们的狂怒 |
[00:44] | Ammit was buried in secret. The location hidden even from the gods. | 阿米特被埋葬在秘密的地方 连众神都不知道在哪 |
[00:48] | -But someone had to know something. -One man. A medjay named Senfu. | -但是肯定有人知道些什么 -有个人知道 一个名叫森夫的守卫者 |
[00:51] | Find Senfu’s sarcophagus and you’ll find your tomb. | 找到森夫的石棺 你就能找到你要的墓穴 |
[00:54] | It’s a map, to something really, really big. | 这是一张地图 所指之物非常重要 |
[01:00] | Unless we know exactly what the sky looked like on that date, we’re buggered. | 除非我们准确地知道那一天天空的样子 否则我们就完蛋了 |
[01:05] | When the gods imprison me, tell Marc to free me. | 如果众神囚禁了我 告诉马克来救我 |
[01:16] | -Marc? -I want you to remember one thing. | -马克? -我想让你记住一件事 |
[01:19] | Your torment forged me. I owe my victory to you. | 是你的折磨铸就了我 我的胜利归功于你 |
[02:55] | Steven. Wake up. Come on. Wake the hell up! | 史蒂文 醒醒 快点 给我醒醒 |
[03:55] | 我看见有人跑过去了 | |
[03:59] | 看看卡车周围 | |
[04:21] | 看来他已经死了 | |
[04:33] | 掉头 | |
[04:34] | 她在那 | |
[05:18] | What? | 怎么了? |
[05:37] | We can’t lose more time. Harrow must be headed back to the tomb. | 我们不能再浪费时间了 哈罗肯定已经回墓穴去了 |
[05:42] | Look, if he is, we’re gonna need Marc, yeah? | 如果真是那样 我们需要马克 好吗? |
[05:46] | Exactly. See, she gets it. | 没错 看 她很明白 |
[05:48] | -No. -No? | -不行 -不行? |
[05:50] | No. See, the thing is, we made a deal, Marc and I, | 不行 我和马克有约在先 |
[05:56] | that when he was done with Khonshu, he would disappear for good. | 完成了孔苏的任务以后 他就会永远消失 |
[06:00] | But that deal didn’t involve you getting Layla and us killed, did it? | 但是不能因为你们的约定 把莱拉和我们害死吧? |
[06:03] | -That’s not gonna fly with me. -You guys made a deal? | -想都别想 -你们有个约定? |
[06:07] | That he would just disappear from my life? | 他会从我的生命里消失? |
[06:11] | And you didn’t think that maybe I should’ve been made aware of that? | 难道你不觉得应该早点告诉我这件事吗? |
[06:20] | Well, hadn’t he disappeared from your life already? | 难道他不是已经从你的生命里消失了吗? |
[06:25] | Yeah. I mean, whatever. His suit was his best feature, wasn’t it? | 也对 随便吧 他的战服本来还挺有用的 |
[06:30] | Didn’t even have that anymore. | 现在也没有了 |
[06:31] | Steven, give me the body right now. This is a suicide mission. | 史蒂文 把身体交给我 这是自寻死路 |
[06:35] | Plus, I know him. He’d wanna lone wolf this whole thing. | 而且 我了解他 他肯定想单独行动 |
[06:38] | It’s not happening. We’re not gonna do that. | 这可不行 我们可不能那么做 |
[06:41] | We are not. It’s just you and me, and the open road. | 不会的 只有你和我 还有这条看不见头的路 |
[06:47] | -We’re gonna go on foot from here. -Yeah, all right. | -我们从这开始只能步行了 -好吧 |
[07:46] | There they are. Let’s keep moving. | 他们在那 我们快走 |
[07:50] | It looks like they’re already inside. | 看来他们已经进去了 |
[07:52] | We’ll need to find another way to beat them to Ammit. | 我们得找条其它的路 才能在他们之前找到阿米特 |
[08:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:19] | Let’s check for supplies. | 我们找点补给 |
[08:41] | -You look scared. -I’m not. | -你看上去很害怕 -我不怕 |
[08:43] | Well, you should be. | 你应该害怕才对 |
[08:45] | Without Khonshu, there’s no more suit, no more healing, no more power. | 没有孔苏 就没有战服 也没有治愈和任何力量 |
[08:48] | Yeah, no more you, I thought. It’s what you said, isn’t it? | 也没有你 这可是你亲口说的 对吗? |
[08:52] | But believing anything that comes out of your mouth | 我要是相信你嘴里说出来的话 |
[08:54] | just shows what a plonker I am. | 我就是个笨蛋 |
[08:56] | Look, I wish I could just disappear. I really do. | 听着 我也希望我能立刻消失 真的 |
[08:58] | But unfortunately, I’m still here. | 但是我仍然在这 |
[09:00] | If you’re gonna go through with this, you gotta be smart, for Layla’s sake. | 如果你想度过难关 就得机灵点 看在莱拉的份上 |
[09:04] | I’ve been in situations like this before. | 我以前也遇到过类似的情形 |
[09:07] | So have I. It’s the same body, isn’t it? | 我也是 毕竟是同一个身体 对吗? |
[09:11] | It’s in there somewhere. Muscle memory and that. | 肯定还有印象 肌肉记忆什么的 |
[09:13] | I’m not sure it works that way. Just… | 哪有什么肌肉记忆 只是… |
[09:15] | -Whatever. -I’m here. | -随便吧 -我在这 |
[09:17] | -You’re not alone. -I know I’m not alone. | -你并不孤单 -我知道我不孤单 |
[09:20] | I know I’m bloody not alone. I’ve got Layla. | 我当然知道我不孤单 我还有莱拉 |
[09:23] | -She’s got my back. -Are you in love? | -她会掩护我 -你爱上她了? |
[09:25] | Are you in love with my wife? | 你爱上我妻子了? |
[09:26] | I appreciate your concern, mate. I really do. But we’ve got it from here. | 多谢你费心 朋友 真的 但是以后的事你就别管了 |
[09:30] | I swear to you, Steven. I swear… | 我发誓 史蒂文 我发誓… |
[09:32] | If I need a recipe for a protein shake or something, I’ll call you. | 如果我需要什么增肌食谱 我再找你 |
[09:35] | I’ll throw us off a cliff! | 我会把你从悬崖上扔下去 |
[09:56] | I have to say, I feel like I’ve been waiting for this my whole life. | 我必须得说 我觉得这辈子 我都在等待这一刻 |
[10:00] | The adventure, I mean. | 我的意思是这个冒险 |
[10:02] | -I know. We want what we never had. -Yeah. | -我知道 我们总想找点刺激 -是的 |
[10:11] | You smell like him. | 你的气味和他很像 |
[10:14] | -I mean, why wouldn’t you, right? -Yeah. | -也是 怎么可能不一样呢? -对 |
[10:21] | Marc’s trying to protect you from Khonshu. | 马克不想让孔苏接近你 |
[10:23] | -What? -That’s why he’s been pushing you away. | -什么? -这就是为什么他一直疏远你 |
[10:26] | He thinks Khonshu wants you for his Avatar, and he won’t let that happen. | 他认为孔苏想让你做他的化身 他不同意 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry. I just felt like you should know that. | 没事的 我只是觉得你应该知道这些 |
[10:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:38] | Why are you telling me this now? | 为什么你要现在告诉我这些? |
[10:42] | I don’t know. I just thought you deserved to know. | 我不知道 我就是觉得你应该知道 |
[10:48] | Well, it wasn’t his call to make. | 这件事他说了不算 |
[10:51] | I don’t need protection. What I need is honesty. | 我不需要保护 我需要的是坦诚 |
[10:57] | -Yeah. I get that. -That’s more of a “you” thing, isn’t it? | -对 我明白 -你能做到这一点 对吗? |
[11:03] | What? Being… Honesty? | 什么…坦诚? |
[11:09] | Yeah. Being honesty. | 对 坦诚 |
[11:34] | -I’m gonna go down first. -Okay. Yeah. Great. | -我先下去 -行 没问题 |
[11:37] | -Before I belay. -Thank you. What’s “belay”? | -把缆绳固定住 -谢谢 固定什么? |
[11:43] | I still can’t tell when you’re joking or not. | 我真是分不清楚你是不是在开玩笑 |
[11:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:57] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[12:19] | -Are you okay? -I’m aces. Yeah. | -你还好吗? -我可是高手 还好 |
[12:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:26] | -Here you go. -I wish you hadn’t seen that. | 希望你没看见 |
[12:29] | Yeah. All the years… | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[12:31] | Oh, wow, look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[12:35] | Yeah, there’s… Gorgeous, aren’t they? They’re just, like… | 是啊 他们太…漂亮了 对吗?他们就像… |
[12:40] | -Been standing guard for centuries. -Right? Look, I can’t even… | -在这里守卫了很多世纪 -对吗?看 我都不能… |
[12:48] | Like, if they just sprang to life right now | 所以如果他们现在复活了 |
[12:51] | and asked me a riddle for passage, I’d be thrilled. | 问我开门的谜语 我会很兴奋的 |
[12:54] | I’d shit myself but I’d be thrilled. | 我肯定会吓得屁滚尿流 但是非常兴奋 |
[12:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[13:03] | -Did you do that? -What? | -这是你写的吗? -什么? |
[13:05] | Oh. Yeah. It’s for my father. He would’ve loved to be here. | 是的 纪念我父亲 他肯定很喜欢这里 |
[13:10] | Oh, yeah? Big history buff, is he? | 是吗?他是个历史迷? |
[13:13] | So much worse. Archaeologist on a mission. | 比那个更要命 他是个富有使命感的考古学家 |
[13:18] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[13:22] | And to him it was a dream worth dying for. And he did. | 对于他而言 即使牺牲自己也要追逐梦想 结果他真的如愿以偿了 |
[13:33] | Um…I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:35] | -Yeah. No, it’s fine, really. -Yeah. | -没事的 -好吧 |
[13:39] | It’s fine. Happens. | 没事 就这样吧 |
[13:41] | I bet that he’d be positively beaming right now, | 看到你站在这个遗迹里 |
[13:47] | seeing you standing in the proof of it. | 他肯定会露出欣慰的笑容 |
[13:51] | Yeah. I think so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[13:56] | Well, it’s not such a bad way to go, is it? | 这条路不好走啊 对吗? |
[14:02] | Let’s find out? | 我们去看看? |
[14:06] | Yeah. Yeah, let’s find out. | 好 我们去看看 |
[14:19] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[14:25] | -It’s a maze. -It’s a-maze-ing. | -这是个迷宫 -应该是迷人吧 |
[14:28] | -No, like, there are six paths. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -不 这有六条路 -对 |
[14:31] | -Right. Six points. -What would they be shooting at? | -好吧 六个点 -他们在朝什么开枪? |
[14:49] | This whole structure | 整个建筑 |
[14:54] | is a symbol. | 就是个符号 |
[14:57] | -That’s the eye of Horus. -Yeah. | -那是荷鲁斯之眼 -对 |
[15:01] | Look at that. | 看那边 |
[15:03] | -What? -Right? | -什么? -对吗? |
[15:05] | Look, the royal symbol, protection in the afterlife. | 看 皇室的符号 庇护逝去的人 |
[15:08] | I mean, like, the resources needed to build this thing. | 这就是修建这个建筑需要的资源 |
[15:14] | -Her final Avatar was a pharaoh. -Whoa! A bloody pharaoh. | -她最后的化身是个法老 -什么?一个法老? |
[15:19] | -So what? You think it’s a map? -Yeah, well… | -然后呢?你觉得这是个地图? -是的 好吧… |
[15:23] | Right. So, the eye of Horus is also the eye of mind, yeah? | 荷鲁斯之眼也是心灵之眼 对吗? |
[15:28] | Representing the six senses, six points. | 代表人类的六感 六个点 |
[15:31] | So you got the eyebrow that denotes thoughts. | 眉毛代表着思想 |
[15:34] | Pupil, sight, obviously. This point here is, uh, hearing. | 瞳孔当然是视觉 这个点是听觉 |
[15:39] | This, smell. Touch. And this long line ending in a spiral | 这个是嗅觉 触觉 这条末端螺旋状的长线 |
[15:46] | is the tongue. | 就是味觉 |
[15:49] | The Avatar would be Ammit’s voice. | 化身是为阿米特发声的 |
[15:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:22] | Oh, wow. Oh. Heka priests. | 赫卡祭司 |
[16:25] | Judging by their masks and ceremonial stance. | 从他们的面具和仪式姿态来看 |
[16:28] | They would’ve been entombed in here to protect the pharaoh. | 他们应该是被埋葬在这里保护法老的 |
[16:33] | The heck’s a Heka? | 这群人是祭司? |
[16:35] | Sorcerers of their time. They’ve been down here for centuries. | 他们是那个时代的魔法师 已经在这里许多世纪了 |
[16:38] | These must be some of the unlucky souls who crossed their path. | 那些肯定是不走运碰上他们的人 |
[16:41] | Right. An impressive send-off. | 没错 死得够惨烈 |
[16:46] | Oh, my God. Oh, God. Is that fresh blood? | 天啊 那是鲜血吗? |
[16:51] | Isn’t that little chunks of meaty bits? | 那些是尸块吗? |
[17:06] | -Let’s keep moving. -Yeah. | -我们继续走吧 -好 |
[17:10] | Um, just a minute. Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:14] | I’m just saying what I see, and I see lots of bones and blood going that way. | 我告诉你我看到了什么 我看到那边一路有很多骨头和鲜血 |
[17:21] | So I’m just thinking, like, what if there’s maybe another… | 所以我觉得 要是有另一个… |
[17:28] | There’s, like, another… | 另一个… |
[17:30] | There’s an opening up there. You see that? | 那边有个出口 你看见了吗? |
[17:33] | Yeah. | 看见了 |
[17:34] | -Should we check it out? -Yeah. | -要不要去看一眼? -好 |
[17:35] | -All right. -All right. You go. | -好吧 -好吧 你去 |
[17:37] | -Me? -You. | -我去? -就你去 |
[17:38] | Yeah, all right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:47] | -I did it. I’m up. -You good? | -我成功了 我上来了 -你没事吧? |
[17:48] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[17:53] | So, according to the ancient texts, Ammit should be bound to an ushabti, | 根据古代文书 阿米特应该被囚禁在一个巫沙布提俑里 |
[17:58] | statue thingies. | 就是那种小雕塑 |
[18:02] | -How’s it looking? -It’s looking amazing. | -上面怎么样? -还不错 |
[18:06] | I mean, this… It looks like a freshly filled canopic jar, and snake skins, | 这里有个…刚装好的卡诺匹斯罐 还有蛇皮 |
[18:12] | -and self-regeneration… -Steven? | -还有自我再生的… -史蒂文? |
[18:15] | -Steven? -Yeah? | -史蒂文? -怎么了? |
[18:17] | The exit. | 出口 |
[18:24] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, we can go this way. | 对 我们可以走这边 |
[18:32] | -Harrow. -What are they shooting at? | -是哈罗 -他们在朝什么开枪? |
[18:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:37] | Hide. Hide. | 快躲起来 |
[20:35] | Run! I’ll find you! | 快跑 我等会去找你 |
[20:42] | I squished it. I squished it. | 我砸死它了 |
[21:15] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[24:31] | Oh, my days. | 天啊 |
[24:34] | First one in. Tomb fit for a pharaoh. | 我是第一个进来的 这是法老的墓穴 |
[24:40] | Thutmose II. | 图特摩斯二世 |
[24:44] | Nefertiti. Oh, it’s gotta be one of the big’uns. | 纳芙蒂蒂 这绝对是个大墓穴 |
[24:48] | So, you kissed her. | 所以你吻了她 |
[24:54] | What are you gonna do? Try and drown us now? | 你想怎么样?把咱俩淹死? |
[24:57] | Yeah, I should. | 我真想这么做 |
[24:59] | But you also told her the truth about why I’ve been pushing her away. | 但是你也告诉了她我疏远她的原因 |
[25:04] | And that was unexpected. | 这我倒是没想到 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:08] | Wow. Look at that. Look at all these relics. | 看看吧 看看这些文物 |
[25:13] | Macedonian? No. What? | 马其顿的?不是 什么? |
[25:16] | No way. That’s not right. That can’t be right. That’s Macedonian. | 不可能 这不对 不可能 那是马其顿的 |
[25:20] | But the only pharaoh… | 但是只有一位法老… |
[25:23] | But, I mean, he insisted on calling himself Egyptian. | 我是说 他坚称自己是埃及人 |
[25:28] | But… | 但是… |
[25:34] | I think we’re looking at the long-lost tomb | 我觉得我们现在看到的 |
[25:41] | of Alexander the Great. | 是亚历山大大帝失落的墓穴 |
[25:56] | You handled that beautifully. | 你打得可真漂亮 |
[26:00] | Why do all men like you | 为什么你们这些男人 |
[26:03] | feel it necessary to be just so condescending? | 都要表现得这么高高在上? |
[26:17] | My little scarab. | 我的小圣甲虫 |
[26:19] | Isn’t that what your father used to call you? | 你父亲以前就是这么叫你的吧? |
[26:23] | Abdullah El-Faouly. | 阿卜杜拉・阿尔・费利 |
[26:27] | One of Egypt’s most unique archaeologists. | 埃及最特立独行的考古学家之一 |
[26:35] | He would be so proud of you | 如果他知道你是第一批 |
[26:38] | if he knew that you were among the first | 向全世界证明他的人之一 |
[26:43] | to confirm for the world what he always believed. | 他一定会很为你感到骄傲的 |
[26:49] | Egyptian gods walk among us. | 埃及的众神与我们同行 |
[26:55] | The scales | 天平 |
[26:58] | achieve their judgment by revealing to me moments of sin and pain. | 通过向我揭示罪恶与痛苦的时刻 来作出审判 |
[27:05] | And your husband… | 而你的丈夫… |
[27:08] | He is in agony. | 他承受着巨大的痛苦 |
[27:11] | More pain than anyone could bear. | 常人无法忍受的痛苦 |
[27:15] | But he still hasn’t told you the truth. | 而且他仍然没有告诉你真相 |
[27:18] | Well, you’re obviously dying to. | 你倒是迫不及待地想告诉我 |
[27:22] | So why don’t you just go ahead? The floor is yours. | 所以你就直说吧?我洗耳恭听 |
[27:30] | I read his scales. | 我看到了他的天平 |
[27:33] | The scales do not lie. | 天平是不会说谎的 |
[27:43] | Everything inside me is screaming not to open this thing. | 我的直觉在警告我 不要打开这东西 |
[27:46] | You want Harrow to get to Ammit first? | 难道你想让哈罗先找到阿米特? |
[27:49] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 |
[28:11] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[28:13] | -Where’s the ushabti? -Well… | -巫沙布提俑呢? -这个嘛… |
[28:16] | If you’re gonna hide it for all eternity, you’d probably put it in a place where | 如果想把它永远藏起来 那你可能会找一个 |
[28:20] | the average looter wouldn’t think to look. | 盗墓者想不到的地方 |
[28:23] | So what do you think? | 你有什么想法? |
[28:33] | Alexander was the voice of Ammit. | 亚历山大为阿米特发声 |
[28:41] | All right. I’m gonna try something. I’ll do something here. | 好吧 让我试一下 可能是这里 |
[28:46] | Sorry. Oh, God. So sorry. Sorry, Mr. Great. | 对不起 天啊 太抱歉了 对不起 大帝先生 |
[29:00] | All right. Open up. Sorry, Mr. Great. | 好吧 张开嘴 抱歉 大帝先生 |
[29:04] | Sorry. I couldn’t be more sorry. | 抱歉 真是冒犯了 |
[29:11] | Yeah, that’s it. Get in there. Reach in there, buddy. | 没错 就是这里面 把手伸进去 哥们 |
[29:20] | Your father was murdered by mercenaries. | 你的父亲是被雇佣兵谋杀的 |
[29:24] | And no one knows who they were, do they? | 但是没人知道他们是谁 对吗? |
[29:28] | You’re saying that Marc was one of them? | 你是说马克跟他们是一伙的? |
[29:33] | You said it. What do you think? | 没错 你觉得呢? |
[29:41] | Marc remembers everything that happened that day. | 马克记得那一天发生的事 |
[29:46] | Everyone who died. | 他记得每一个死去的人 |
[29:50] | But one man stands out. | 但是有一个人与众不同 |
[29:54] | Man with a fuchsia scarf. | 那个人有一条紫红色的围巾 |
[29:59] | Scarab details. | 上面是圣甲虫的图案 |
[30:02] | Handmade. Made by his daughter perhaps. | 是手工制作的 也许是他女儿织的 |
[30:15] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗? |
[30:25] | I do hope you find closure. | 希望你得到了答案 |
[30:33] | Wake up! | 醒醒吧 |
[30:40] | Sir, we just found another way. | 先生 我们找到另一条路了 |
[31:02] | Layla, look. We won. | 莱拉 看啊 我们赢了 |
[31:07] | And the ushabti goes to us. | 巫沙布提俑是我们的了 |
[31:11] | I had to go digging down old Alexander the Great’s gullet, but I found it. | 虽然我不得不把手伸进 亚历山大大帝的喉咙里 但是我找到了 |
[31:19] | You all right, love? | 你没事吧 亲爱的? |
[31:22] | Can he hear me? | 他听得到我说话吗? |
[31:24] | Alexander? I don’t think so. God, I hope not. | 亚历山大?他听不到吧 天啊 但愿他听不到 |
[31:27] | What happened to my father? | 我父亲是怎么死的? |
[31:32] | -I’m talking to you. -What? | -我在问你呢 -什么? |
[31:35] | I’m talking to you, Marc! | 我在问你呢 马克 |
[31:42] | -Come on. Let’s go, let’s go. -No. | -快点 我们走吧 -不 |
[31:44] | -We need to go right now. -Marc, no. No. | -我们得赶紧走了 -马克 不 |
[31:47] | -What happened to my father? -Listen to me. | -我父亲是怎么死的? -听我说 |
[31:50] | We need to leave right now. I will explain everything, I swear. But we have to go. | 我们得赶紧离开 我会告诉你一切的 我发誓 但是我们必须走了 |
[31:54] | Did you kill Abdullah El-Faouly? | 你杀了阿卜杜拉・阿尔・费利吗? |
[31:58] | Of course not. Of course I didn’t. | 当然没有 不是我杀的 |
[32:09] | But you were there. | 但是你在场 |
[32:11] | -You were there. -I… | -你在那里 -我… |
[32:14] | Yeah, you were there. | 对 你在那里 |
[32:17] | I was there. Yeah, I was there. | 我在 是的 我在那 |
[32:21] | Yeah. And how did he die? | 好 那他是怎么死的? |
[32:34] | My partner got greedy | 我的合伙人起了歹心 |
[32:38] | and he executed everyone at the dig site. | 他杀了挖掘现场的所有人 |
[32:43] | I tried to save your father, but I couldn’t save him. And I… | 我想救你的父亲 但是我失败了 我… |
[32:49] | No. But you brought a killer right to him. Right? | 不 但是是你把凶手带到他身边的 对吗? |
[32:57] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[32:58] | He shot me too. I was supposed to die that night. | 他也朝我开了枪 我本来应该在那天晚上死掉的 |
[33:00] | But I didn’t die that night. And I should have. | 但是我没死 我应该死的 |
[33:07] | I’ve tried to tell you since the moment we met. | 自从我们认识的那一刻起 我一直想告诉你真相 |
[33:11] | -I just didn’t know… -Oh, my God. | -但是我就是不知道… -天啊 |
[33:19] | That’s the reason that we met. | 原来这才是我们相遇的原因 |
[33:24] | You just had a guilty conscience. | 你就是内疚罢了 |
[33:31] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[33:35] | -There must be another way out. -Okay. Go, find it. I’ll hold them off. | -肯定还有别的路出去 -好吧 你去找路 我拖住他们 |
[33:44] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[33:56] | Just you? | 就你一个? |
[34:03] | The rest is silence. | 其他人都不在了 |
[34:06] | I remember the first morning I woke up knowing that Khonshu was gone. | 我记得孔苏不在了以后 我第一次醒来 |
[34:14] | The quiet was liberating. | 那种宁静是一种解脱 |
[34:19] | You’re a free man. | 你现在自由了 |
[34:23] | And, of course, with that freedom comes choice. | 当然 有了自由 你就可以作出选择了 |
[34:29] | And right now, you have a very important decision to make. | 而现在你要作出一个非常重要的决定 |
[34:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:31] | I can’t save anyone who won’t save themselves. | 我无法拯救那些自暴自弃的人 |
[36:50] | All right, Rosser. It’s all right. Those old bones can’t hurt you. | 没事 罗瑟 没事的 那堆骨头伤害不了你 |
[36:58] | Well, at least now we know what happened to poor Montalban. | 至少现在我们知道可怜的门塔尔班 遭遇了什么 |
[37:02] | Yes, and to anyone who chooses a path of greed. | 对 那些选择贪婪的人都是这个下场 |
[37:09] | -Does this mean the treasure is gone, too? -Oh, I think not. | -那宝藏是不是也不见了啊? -不一定 |
[37:14] | Do you notice anything unusual about that statue? | 你注意到那尊雕像有什么不对劲了吗 |
[37:17] | The statue of Coyolxauhqui, lunar god of the Aztecs. | 那是开尤沙乌奇的雕像 阿兹特克的月神 |
[37:22] | No, but I’m just a lad trying to do my best. | 没有 我只是个玩命的普通人罢了 |
[37:25] | You’re Dr. Steven Grant. | 您可是史蒂文・格兰特博士 |
[37:30] | Maybe so, but you’ve got pluck. | 话虽如此 但你很有勇气 |
[37:33] | Now, let’s see what we can find on our friend here. | 现在来看看 能从我们朋友的身上发现什么 |
[37:36] | Next one. We’ve got B-22, everyone. | 下一个 这个是B-22 各位 |
[37:41] | B-22 | B-22. |
[37:43] | B-22. Anyone got B-22? Don’t be afraid to speak up. | B-22 有人有B-22吗?别害怕 大胆说 |
[37:48] | B-22. Come on, everyone. Don’t fall asleep on me now. | B-22 快点 各位 别给我睡着了 |
[37:51] | It’s just getting good. B-22. I can smell it. We’re close to a winner. | 好戏才刚刚开始 B-22 我感觉到了 赢家马上就要出现了 |
[37:56] | How are you doing today, Donna? | 你今天怎么样 唐娜? |
[37:58] | Be a bit happier if he pulled some bloody O’s. | 如果他抽的是O 我会更开心 |
[38:01] | Moving on. G-15. Anyone have a G-15? | 继续 G-15 有人有G-15吗? |
[38:06] | G-15? No? Well, 16. Sweet 16-T. | G-15?没有?好吧 16 T-16 |
[38:17] | Show me. Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[38:20] | This is beautiful. Very impressive. | 真漂亮 太棒了 |
[38:25] | Bravo. | 厉害 |
[38:27] | Come and have tea with O-73. No. Moving on. | O-73来一起喝杯茶吧 没有 继续 |
[38:33] | B-7, anyone? B-7? B-7? B-7? | B-7 有吗?B-7 |
[38:39] | Right, young man. Brakes are on. Your favorite spot. | 好了 小伙子 停好了 这是你最喜欢的位置 |
[38:46] | N-10 N-39 N-39. N-39. | |
[38:50] | -I changed the movie, okay? -Huh? | 我换电影了 行吗? |
[38:54] | It’s been five times this week. It’s a lot. Right. | 这周都看五遍了 已经看够了吧 |
[39:03] | Did I startle you? No. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我吓到你了吗?抱歉 |
[39:07] | -I-2. I-2. I-2, anyone? -Look at that. | -I-2 有吗? -看那个 |
[39:10] | -Check your score cards. -You won. | -看看你的记分卡 -你赢了 |
[39:12] | 宾果游戏 | |
[39:13] | -I can feel it. -We won. | -我就知道 -我们赢了 |
[39:15] | Sounds like you’ve got a bingo. | 看来让你说中了 |
[39:17] | -I won. -We have a winner. | -我赢了 -赢家出现了 |
[39:21] | I’ll share it with you this time. I swear. | 我这次一定分给你 我发誓 |
[39:27] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[39:31] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[39:36] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[39:46] | You’re all right. Come on. Come on. | 没事的 来吧 |
[39:49] | There you go. All right. | 好了 没事的 |
[39:54] | Marc, you can’t keep doing this. | 马克 你不能总是这样 |
[40:12] | I know that you’re having a great deal of difficulty | 我知道你现在 |
[40:16] | being able to differentiate | 很难区分开 |
[40:18] | between what’s real and what’s in your head. | 什么是真的 什么是你臆想的 |
[40:23] | I hope you don’t mind but I took the liberty of borrowing the film you brought. | 我希望你不会介意 但是我自作主张借走了你带来的电影 |
[40:29] | It was fun to see that my old VHS player still worked. | 没想到我的旧录像机居然还能用 |
[40:34] | 古墓奇兵 | |
[40:38] | How many times would you say you’ve seen that movie? Approximately? | 这部电影你看过多少遍了?说个大概? |
[40:48] | I liked the villain. | 我喜欢那个反派 |
[40:51] | “No tree can ascend to the light of heaven if it doesn’t descend | “一棵树若想沐浴天堂之光 就必先扎根到” |
[40:56] | “to the depths of hell.” | “地狱深处” |
[40:58] | That’s a good line. Yeah. The plot makes a real meal out of a lunar god. | 这台词太棒了 那部电影用月神编了不少故事 |
[41:04] | And didn’t you say that you worked for one? | 你不是还说你侍奉过月神吗? |
[41:09] | What do you make out of that similarity? | 你觉得和电影里一样吗? |
[41:11] | I mean, given the production value of that film, | 考虑到这部电影的成本 |
[41:15] | I can’t imagine that too many other people have seen it. | 我觉得不会有多少人看过 |
[41:19] | What do you think? Is that a coincidence? | 你觉得呢?这是巧合吗? |
[41:24] | I don’t… I think… | 我不…我觉得… |
[41:30] | -What? -I think someone… | -什么? -我觉得有人… |
[41:32] | -I think someone… -I know. I’m sorry about that. | -我觉得有人… -我知道 抱歉 |
[41:37] | But remember, you’re only sedated because of your own behavior. | 但是你要记住 你是因为自己的行为 才被注射了镇静剂 |
[41:41] | And the effects will wear off soon. | 药效很快就会过去的 |
[41:44] | Marc, we don’t live in a material world. We live in a psychic world. | 马克 我们的世界并非物质的 我们的世界是精神的 |
[41:51] | Right? And we’re only able to make indirect inferences | 明白吗?我们只能间接地推断出 |
[41:56] | about the nature of reality. Like, take, for example, this pen, right? | 现实中的本质 比如这支笔 |
[42:04] | To me, this is a writing utensil. Right? | 对我来说 这是写字的工具 对吧? |
[42:08] | To my dog, it’s a chew toy. Both are accurate. | 但是对我的狗来说 它就是个磨牙的玩具 这两种性质都正确 |
[42:14] | Right? It’s just a question of context and perspective. | 对吗?只是立场和角度不同罢了 |
[42:19] | And all I’m asking of you is an honest assessment of your situation. | 我只是希望你能对自己的处境 做出真实的评估 |
[42:37] | Everything reminds me… | 这一切都让我想起… |
[42:41] | -Everything reminds me… -Reminds you of what? | -这一切都让我想起… -让你想起什么? |
[42:49] | Of your past? | 你的过去? |
[42:52] | Of Steven? | 还是史蒂文? |
[43:00] | You know Steven? | 你认识史蒂文? |
[43:02] | Of course I know Steven. But, Marc, I wanna talk to you right now. | 我当然认识史蒂文 但是马克 我现在是和你在说话 |
[43:07] | And I have noticed, all right, in our sessions, a pattern developing. | 而且我注意到了我们面谈的一个规律 |
[43:12] | Every time I ask you direct questions, you are triggered, you’re overwhelmed, | 每次我直接问你问题时 你都会变得敏感和情绪激动 |
[43:17] | and that’s normal, all right? Many of us, when asked to look into | 这很正常 好吗?我们多数人被要求 |
[43:21] | our innermost experiences, into the nucleus of our personality, | 正视我们内心深处经历的时候 面对自己人格核心的时候 |
[43:26] | we close our eyes. It’s understandable. | 都会闭上眼睛的 这是可以理解的 |
[43:32] | I can’t help you if you don’t help yourself. | 如果你自暴自弃 我也帮不了你 |
[43:37] | You shot me. | 是你朝我开的枪 |
[43:43] | You shot me. | 是你朝我开的枪 |
[43:46] | Marc? Marc? Hey. Hey now. If we can’t calmly sit here | 马克?听着 如果我们不能冷静地坐下来 |
[43:53] | and take inventory of your feelings… Marc. | 记录你的感受…马克 |
[43:57] | -Marc, listen. I know… -No. You stay away from me! | -马克 听我说 我知道… -不 你离我远点 |
[44:00] | Truly, I understand how you’re feeling. | 真的 我明白你的感受 |
[44:03] | I too have suffered from mental illness, breaks in psychic awareness, | 我也有精神疾病 我也会精神崩溃 |
[44:09] | manic episodes, followed by depression. | 狂躁症发作 然后就是抑郁 |
[44:13] | -I know what you’re feeling. -Unlock the door. | -我知道你现在的感受 -把门打开 |
[44:15] | -It can be healed. -Unlock the door! | -这是可以治疗的 -把门打开 |
[44:16] | I know you can be healed. Marc. Marc, please… | 我知道你能被治好的 马克 请… |
[44:20] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[44:21] | Marc, don’t do this. You’re only getting… | 马克 别这么做 你这样只会… |
[44:27] | All right. Be gentle with him. Don’t hurt him. All right? | 好吧 轻点 别弄伤了他 好吗? |
[44:35] | -You all right? You all right? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[45:17] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[45:18] | Let me out! Let me out! Let me out! Please! Please, someone let me out! | 放我出去 求求你们了 放我出去 |
[45:29] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[45:32] | -Marc? -Steven? | -马克? -史蒂文 |
[45:34] | Marc. | 马克 |
[45:43] | -How is this possible? -I don’t know. | -这怎么可能? -我也不知道 |
[45:47] | What’s the last thing that you remember? | 你最后的记忆是什么? |
[45:50] | -Harrow shot us. -Yes! | -哈罗朝我们开枪 -对 |
[45:53] | Yes. Exactly. Exactly. All right. | 没错 好吧 |
[45:57] | We gotta get out of here. Follow me. Come on. | 我们得逃出去 跟我来 快点 |
[46:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[46:52] | 根据漫威漫画改编 | |
[48:21] | 《月光骑士》 | |
[50:54] | 如需获取心理健康资源的相关信息 | |
[50:55] | 请访问国家精神疾病联盟网站NAMI.org |