Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

月光骑士(Moon Knight)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 月光骑士(Moon Knight)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Subindex build by RickyC
[00:06] Steven, what did you do? 史蒂文 你干了什么?
[00:10] I don’t know how to explain what’s been happening. 我不知道要怎么解释这一切
[00:13] -What are you? -I serve Khonshu. I’m his Avatar. -你到底是谁? -我侍奉孔苏 我是他的化身
[00:16] We protect the vulnerable and deliver Khonshu’s justice. 我们保护弱小者 代表孔苏进行正义的制裁
[00:20] Khonshu’s retribution comes too late. 孔苏的惩罚来得太晚了
[00:23] Ammit will light the path to good by eradicating the choice of evil. 阿米特会铲除邪恶的根源 照亮向善的路途
[00:28] We found Ammit. 我们找到阿米特了
[00:29] While the cruel masses fill this world with sin, 邪恶的势力对这个世界犯下滔天罪行
[00:33] they deserve to face her judgment. 他们理应受到她的审判
[00:36] The other gods? What about them? 其他的神呢?
[00:38] They’re gonna stand by let somebody release Ammit? 有人要释放阿米特 他们就坐视不管吗?
[00:40] To signal for an audience with the gods is to risk their wrath. 召唤众神前来 可能招致他们的狂怒
[00:44] Ammit was buried in secret. The location hidden even from the gods. 阿米特被埋葬在秘密的地方 连众神都不知道在哪
[00:48] -But someone had to know something. -One man. A medjay named Senfu. -但是肯定有人知道些什么 -有个人知道 一个名叫森夫的守卫者
[00:51] Find Senfu’s sarcophagus and you’ll find your tomb. 找到森夫的石棺 你就能找到你要的墓穴
[00:54] It’s a map, to something really, really big. 这是一张地图 所指之物非常重要
[01:00] Unless we know exactly what the sky looked like on that date, we’re buggered. 除非我们准确地知道那一天天空的样子 否则我们就完蛋了
[01:05] When the gods imprison me, tell Marc to free me. 如果众神囚禁了我 告诉马克来救我
[01:16] -Marc? -I want you to remember one thing. -马克? -我想让你记住一件事
[01:19] Your torment forged me. I owe my victory to you. 是你的折磨铸就了我 我的胜利归功于你
[02:55] Steven. Wake up. Come on. Wake the hell up! 史蒂文 醒醒 快点 给我醒醒
[03:55] 我看见有人跑过去了
[03:59] 看看卡车周围
[04:21] 看来他已经死了
[04:33] 掉头
[04:34] 她在那
[05:18] What? 怎么了?
[05:37] We can’t lose more time. Harrow must be headed back to the tomb. 我们不能再浪费时间了 哈罗肯定已经回墓穴去了
[05:42] Look, if he is, we’re gonna need Marc, yeah? 如果真是那样 我们需要马克 好吗?
[05:46] Exactly. See, she gets it. 没错 看 她很明白
[05:48] -No. -No? -不行 -不行?
[05:50] No. See, the thing is, we made a deal, Marc and I, 不行 我和马克有约在先
[05:56] that when he was done with Khonshu, he would disappear for good. 完成了孔苏的任务以后 他就会永远消失
[06:00] But that deal didn’t involve you getting Layla and us killed, did it? 但是不能因为你们的约定 把莱拉和我们害死吧?
[06:03] -That’s not gonna fly with me. -You guys made a deal? -想都别想 -你们有个约定?
[06:07] That he would just disappear from my life? 他会从我的生命里消失?
[06:11] And you didn’t think that maybe I should’ve been made aware of that? 难道你不觉得应该早点告诉我这件事吗?
[06:20] Well, hadn’t he disappeared from your life already? 难道他不是已经从你的生命里消失了吗?
[06:25] Yeah. I mean, whatever. His suit was his best feature, wasn’t it? 也对 随便吧 他的战服本来还挺有用的
[06:30] Didn’t even have that anymore. 现在也没有了
[06:31] Steven, give me the body right now. This is a suicide mission. 史蒂文 把身体交给我 这是自寻死路
[06:35] Plus, I know him. He’d wanna lone wolf this whole thing. 而且 我了解他 他肯定想单独行动
[06:38] It’s not happening. We’re not gonna do that. 这可不行 我们可不能那么做
[06:41] We are not. It’s just you and me, and the open road. 不会的 只有你和我 还有这条看不见头的路
[06:47] -We’re gonna go on foot from here. -Yeah, all right. -我们从这开始只能步行了 -好吧
[07:46] There they are. Let’s keep moving. 他们在那 我们快走
[07:50] It looks like they’re already inside. 看来他们已经进去了
[07:52] We’ll need to find another way to beat them to Ammit. 我们得找条其它的路 才能在他们之前找到阿米特
[08:10] Hello. 你好
[08:19] Let’s check for supplies. 我们找点补给
[08:41] -You look scared. -I’m not. -你看上去很害怕 -我不怕
[08:43] Well, you should be. 你应该害怕才对
[08:45] Without Khonshu, there’s no more suit, no more healing, no more power. 没有孔苏 就没有战服 也没有治愈和任何力量
[08:48] Yeah, no more you, I thought. It’s what you said, isn’t it? 也没有你 这可是你亲口说的 对吗?
[08:52] But believing anything that comes out of your mouth 我要是相信你嘴里说出来的话
[08:54] just shows what a plonker I am. 我就是个笨蛋
[08:56] Look, I wish I could just disappear. I really do. 听着 我也希望我能立刻消失 真的
[08:58] But unfortunately, I’m still here. 但是我仍然在这
[09:00] If you’re gonna go through with this, you gotta be smart, for Layla’s sake. 如果你想度过难关 就得机灵点 看在莱拉的份上
[09:04] I’ve been in situations like this before. 我以前也遇到过类似的情形
[09:07] So have I. It’s the same body, isn’t it? 我也是 毕竟是同一个身体 对吗?
[09:11] It’s in there somewhere. Muscle memory and that. 肯定还有印象 肌肉记忆什么的
[09:13] I’m not sure it works that way. Just… 哪有什么肌肉记忆 只是…
[09:15] -Whatever. -I’m here. -随便吧 -我在这
[09:17] -You’re not alone. -I know I’m not alone. -你并不孤单 -我知道我不孤单
[09:20] I know I’m bloody not alone. I’ve got Layla. 我当然知道我不孤单 我还有莱拉
[09:23] -She’s got my back. -Are you in love? -她会掩护我 -你爱上她了?
[09:25] Are you in love with my wife? 你爱上我妻子了?
[09:26] I appreciate your concern, mate. I really do. But we’ve got it from here. 多谢你费心 朋友 真的 但是以后的事你就别管了
[09:30] I swear to you, Steven. I swear… 我发誓 史蒂文 我发誓…
[09:32] If I need a recipe for a protein shake or something, I’ll call you. 如果我需要什么增肌食谱 我再找你
[09:35] I’ll throw us off a cliff! 我会把你从悬崖上扔下去
[09:56] I have to say, I feel like I’ve been waiting for this my whole life. 我必须得说 我觉得这辈子 我都在等待这一刻
[10:00] The adventure, I mean. 我的意思是这个冒险
[10:02] -I know. We want what we never had. -Yeah. -我知道 我们总想找点刺激 -是的
[10:11] You smell like him. 你的气味和他很像
[10:14] -I mean, why wouldn’t you, right? -Yeah. -也是 怎么可能不一样呢? -对
[10:21] Marc’s trying to protect you from Khonshu. 马克不想让孔苏接近你
[10:23] -What? -That’s why he’s been pushing you away. -什么? -这就是为什么他一直疏远你
[10:26] He thinks Khonshu wants you for his Avatar, and he won’t let that happen. 他认为孔苏想让你做他的化身 他不同意
[10:30] I’m sorry. I just felt like you should know that. 没事的 我只是觉得你应该知道这些
[10:36] Sorry. 对不起
[10:38] Why are you telling me this now? 为什么你要现在告诉我这些?
[10:42] I don’t know. I just thought you deserved to know. 我不知道 我就是觉得你应该知道
[10:48] Well, it wasn’t his call to make. 这件事他说了不算
[10:51] I don’t need protection. What I need is honesty. 我不需要保护 我需要的是坦诚
[10:57] -Yeah. I get that. -That’s more of a “you” thing, isn’t it? -对 我明白 -你能做到这一点 对吗?
[11:03] What? Being… Honesty? 什么…坦诚?
[11:09] Yeah. Being honesty. 对 坦诚
[11:34] -I’m gonna go down first. -Okay. Yeah. Great. -我先下去 -行 没问题
[11:37] -Before I belay. -Thank you. What’s “belay”? -把缆绳固定住 -谢谢 固定什么?
[11:43] I still can’t tell when you’re joking or not. 我真是分不清楚你是不是在开玩笑
[11:48] All right. 好吧
[11:57] Oh, shit. 该死
[12:19] -Are you okay? -I’m aces. Yeah. -你还好吗? -我可是高手 还好
[12:25] Okay. 好吧
[12:26] -Here you go. -I wish you hadn’t seen that. 希望你没看见
[12:29] Yeah. All the years… -好吧 -谢谢
[12:31] Oh, wow, look at you. 看看你啊
[12:35] Yeah, there’s… Gorgeous, aren’t they? They’re just, like… 是啊 他们太…漂亮了 对吗?他们就像…
[12:40] -Been standing guard for centuries. -Right? Look, I can’t even… -在这里守卫了很多世纪 -对吗?看 我都不能…
[12:48] Like, if they just sprang to life right now 所以如果他们现在复活了
[12:51] and asked me a riddle for passage, I’d be thrilled. 问我开门的谜语 我会很兴奋的
[12:54] I’d shit myself but I’d be thrilled. 我肯定会吓得屁滚尿流 但是非常兴奋
[12:58] What’s this? 这是什么?
[13:03] -Did you do that? -What? -这是你写的吗? -什么?
[13:05] Oh. Yeah. It’s for my father. He would’ve loved to be here. 是的 纪念我父亲 他肯定很喜欢这里
[13:10] Oh, yeah? Big history buff, is he? 是吗?他是个历史迷?
[13:13] So much worse. Archaeologist on a mission. 比那个更要命 他是个富有使命感的考古学家
[13:18] Cool. 厉害
[13:22] And to him it was a dream worth dying for. And he did. 对于他而言 即使牺牲自己也要追逐梦想 结果他真的如愿以偿了
[13:33] Um…I’m so sorry. 抱歉
[13:35] -Yeah. No, it’s fine, really. -Yeah. -没事的 -好吧
[13:39] It’s fine. Happens. 没事 就这样吧
[13:41] I bet that he’d be positively beaming right now, 看到你站在这个遗迹里
[13:47] seeing you standing in the proof of it. 他肯定会露出欣慰的笑容
[13:51] Yeah. I think so. 我也这么觉得
[13:56] Well, it’s not such a bad way to go, is it? 这条路不好走啊 对吗?
[14:02] Let’s find out? 我们去看看?
[14:06] Yeah. Yeah, let’s find out. 好 我们去看看
[14:19] Strange. 奇怪
[14:25] -It’s a maze. -It’s a-maze-ing. -这是个迷宫 -应该是迷人吧
[14:28] -No, like, there are six paths. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. -不 这有六条路 -对
[14:31] -Right. Six points. -What would they be shooting at? -好吧 六个点 -他们在朝什么开枪?
[14:49] This whole structure 整个建筑
[14:54] is a symbol. 就是个符号
[14:57] -That’s the eye of Horus. -Yeah. -那是荷鲁斯之眼 -对
[15:01] Look at that. 看那边
[15:03] -What? -Right? -什么? -对吗?
[15:05] Look, the royal symbol, protection in the afterlife. 看 皇室的符号 庇护逝去的人
[15:08] I mean, like, the resources needed to build this thing. 这就是修建这个建筑需要的资源
[15:14] -Her final Avatar was a pharaoh. -Whoa! A bloody pharaoh. -她最后的化身是个法老 -什么?一个法老?
[15:19] -So what? You think it’s a map? -Yeah, well… -然后呢?你觉得这是个地图? -是的 好吧…
[15:23] Right. So, the eye of Horus is also the eye of mind, yeah? 荷鲁斯之眼也是心灵之眼 对吗?
[15:28] Representing the six senses, six points. 代表人类的六感 六个点
[15:31] So you got the eyebrow that denotes thoughts. 眉毛代表着思想
[15:34] Pupil, sight, obviously. This point here is, uh, hearing. 瞳孔当然是视觉 这个点是听觉
[15:39] This, smell. Touch. And this long line ending in a spiral 这个是嗅觉 触觉 这条末端螺旋状的长线
[15:46] is the tongue. 就是味觉
[15:49] The Avatar would be Ammit’s voice. 化身是为阿米特发声的
[15:55] That’s right. 没错
[16:22] Oh, wow. Oh. Heka priests. 赫卡祭司
[16:25] Judging by their masks and ceremonial stance. 从他们的面具和仪式姿态来看
[16:28] They would’ve been entombed in here to protect the pharaoh. 他们应该是被埋葬在这里保护法老的
[16:33] The heck’s a Heka? 这群人是祭司?
[16:35] Sorcerers of their time. They’ve been down here for centuries. 他们是那个时代的魔法师 已经在这里许多世纪了
[16:38] These must be some of the unlucky souls who crossed their path. 那些肯定是不走运碰上他们的人
[16:41] Right. An impressive send-off. 没错 死得够惨烈
[16:46] Oh, my God. Oh, God. Is that fresh blood? 天啊 那是鲜血吗?
[16:51] Isn’t that little chunks of meaty bits? 那些是尸块吗?
[17:06] -Let’s keep moving. -Yeah. -我们继续走吧 -好
[17:10] Um, just a minute. Just a minute. 等一下
[17:14] I’m just saying what I see, and I see lots of bones and blood going that way. 我告诉你我看到了什么 我看到那边一路有很多骨头和鲜血
[17:21] So I’m just thinking, like, what if there’s maybe another… 所以我觉得 要是有另一个…
[17:28] There’s, like, another… 另一个…
[17:30] There’s an opening up there. You see that? 那边有个出口 你看见了吗?
[17:33] Yeah. 看见了
[17:34] -Should we check it out? -Yeah. -要不要去看一眼? -好
[17:35] -All right. -All right. You go. -好吧 -好吧 你去
[17:37] -Me? -You. -我去? -就你去
[17:38] Yeah, all right. Yeah. 好吧
[17:47] -I did it. I’m up. -You good? -我成功了 我上来了 -你没事吧?
[17:48] Yeah. 没事
[17:53] So, according to the ancient texts, Ammit should be bound to an ushabti, 根据古代文书 阿米特应该被囚禁在一个巫沙布提俑里
[17:58] statue thingies. 就是那种小雕塑
[18:02] -How’s it looking? -It’s looking amazing. -上面怎么样? -还不错
[18:06] I mean, this… It looks like a freshly filled canopic jar, and snake skins, 这里有个…刚装好的卡诺匹斯罐 还有蛇皮
[18:12] -and self-regeneration… -Steven? -还有自我再生的… -史蒂文?
[18:15] -Steven? -Yeah? -史蒂文? -怎么了?
[18:17] The exit. 出口
[18:24] Yeah, yeah. Yeah, we can go this way. 对 我们可以走这边
[18:32] -Harrow. -What are they shooting at? -是哈罗 -他们在朝什么开枪?
[18:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:37] Hide. Hide. 快躲起来
[20:35] Run! I’ll find you! 快跑 我等会去找你
[20:42] I squished it. I squished it. 我砸死它了
[21:15] Steven? 史蒂文?
[24:31] Oh, my days. 天啊
[24:34] First one in. Tomb fit for a pharaoh. 我是第一个进来的 这是法老的墓穴
[24:40] Thutmose II. 图特摩斯二世
[24:44] Nefertiti. Oh, it’s gotta be one of the big’uns. 纳芙蒂蒂 这绝对是个大墓穴
[24:48] So, you kissed her. 所以你吻了她
[24:54] What are you gonna do? Try and drown us now? 你想怎么样?把咱俩淹死?
[24:57] Yeah, I should. 我真想这么做
[24:59] But you also told her the truth about why I’ve been pushing her away. 但是你也告诉了她我疏远她的原因
[25:04] And that was unexpected. 这我倒是没想到
[25:06] Yeah. 是啊
[25:08] Wow. Look at that. Look at all these relics. 看看吧 看看这些文物
[25:13] Macedonian? No. What? 马其顿的?不是 什么?
[25:16] No way. That’s not right. That can’t be right. That’s Macedonian. 不可能 这不对 不可能 那是马其顿的
[25:20] But the only pharaoh… 但是只有一位法老…
[25:23] But, I mean, he insisted on calling himself Egyptian. 我是说 他坚称自己是埃及人
[25:28] But… 但是…
[25:34] I think we’re looking at the long-lost tomb 我觉得我们现在看到的
[25:41] of Alexander the Great. 是亚历山大大帝失落的墓穴
[25:56] You handled that beautifully. 你打得可真漂亮
[26:00] Why do all men like you 为什么你们这些男人
[26:03] feel it necessary to be just so condescending? 都要表现得这么高高在上?
[26:17] My little scarab. 我的小圣甲虫
[26:19] Isn’t that what your father used to call you? 你父亲以前就是这么叫你的吧?
[26:23] Abdullah El-Faouly. 阿卜杜拉・阿尔・费利
[26:27] One of Egypt’s most unique archaeologists. 埃及最特立独行的考古学家之一
[26:35] He would be so proud of you 如果他知道你是第一批
[26:38] if he knew that you were among the first 向全世界证明他的人之一
[26:43] to confirm for the world what he always believed. 他一定会很为你感到骄傲的
[26:49] Egyptian gods walk among us. 埃及的众神与我们同行
[26:55] The scales 天平
[26:58] achieve their judgment by revealing to me moments of sin and pain. 通过向我揭示罪恶与痛苦的时刻 来作出审判
[27:05] And your husband… 而你的丈夫…
[27:08] He is in agony. 他承受着巨大的痛苦
[27:11] More pain than anyone could bear. 常人无法忍受的痛苦
[27:15] But he still hasn’t told you the truth. 而且他仍然没有告诉你真相
[27:18] Well, you’re obviously dying to. 你倒是迫不及待地想告诉我
[27:22] So why don’t you just go ahead? The floor is yours. 所以你就直说吧?我洗耳恭听
[27:30] I read his scales. 我看到了他的天平
[27:33] The scales do not lie. 天平是不会说谎的
[27:43] Everything inside me is screaming not to open this thing. 我的直觉在警告我 不要打开这东西
[27:46] You want Harrow to get to Ammit first? 难道你想让哈罗先找到阿米特?
[27:49] All right, all right, all right. 好吧
[28:11] Oh, man. 天啊
[28:13] -Where’s the ushabti? -Well… -巫沙布提俑呢? -这个嘛…
[28:16] If you’re gonna hide it for all eternity, you’d probably put it in a place where 如果想把它永远藏起来 那你可能会找一个
[28:20] the average looter wouldn’t think to look. 盗墓者想不到的地方
[28:23] So what do you think? 你有什么想法?
[28:33] Alexander was the voice of Ammit. 亚历山大为阿米特发声
[28:41] All right. I’m gonna try something. I’ll do something here. 好吧 让我试一下 可能是这里
[28:46] Sorry. Oh, God. So sorry. Sorry, Mr. Great. 对不起 天啊 太抱歉了 对不起 大帝先生
[29:00] All right. Open up. Sorry, Mr. Great. 好吧 张开嘴 抱歉 大帝先生
[29:04] Sorry. I couldn’t be more sorry. 抱歉 真是冒犯了
[29:11] Yeah, that’s it. Get in there. Reach in there, buddy. 没错 就是这里面 把手伸进去 哥们
[29:20] Your father was murdered by mercenaries. 你的父亲是被雇佣兵谋杀的
[29:24] And no one knows who they were, do they? 但是没人知道他们是谁 对吗?
[29:28] You’re saying that Marc was one of them? 你是说马克跟他们是一伙的?
[29:33] You said it. What do you think? 没错 你觉得呢?
[29:41] Marc remembers everything that happened that day. 马克记得那一天发生的事
[29:46] Everyone who died. 他记得每一个死去的人
[29:50] But one man stands out. 但是有一个人与众不同
[29:54] Man with a fuchsia scarf. 那个人有一条紫红色的围巾
[29:59] Scarab details. 上面是圣甲虫的图案
[30:02] Handmade. Made by his daughter perhaps. 是手工制作的 也许是他女儿织的
[30:15] Are you done? 你说完了吗?
[30:25] I do hope you find closure. 希望你得到了答案
[30:33] Wake up! 醒醒吧
[30:40] Sir, we just found another way. 先生 我们找到另一条路了
[31:02] Layla, look. We won. 莱拉 看啊 我们赢了
[31:07] And the ushabti goes to us. 巫沙布提俑是我们的了
[31:11] I had to go digging down old Alexander the Great’s gullet, but I found it. 虽然我不得不把手伸进 亚历山大大帝的喉咙里 但是我找到了
[31:19] You all right, love? 你没事吧 亲爱的?
[31:22] Can he hear me? 他听得到我说话吗?
[31:24] Alexander? I don’t think so. God, I hope not. 亚历山大?他听不到吧 天啊 但愿他听不到
[31:27] What happened to my father? 我父亲是怎么死的?
[31:32] -I’m talking to you. -What? -我在问你呢 -什么?
[31:35] I’m talking to you, Marc! 我在问你呢 马克
[31:42] -Come on. Let’s go, let’s go. -No. -快点 我们走吧 -不
[31:44] -We need to go right now. -Marc, no. No. -我们得赶紧走了 -马克 不
[31:47] -What happened to my father? -Listen to me. -我父亲是怎么死的? -听我说
[31:50] We need to leave right now. I will explain everything, I swear. But we have to go. 我们得赶紧离开 我会告诉你一切的 我发誓 但是我们必须走了
[31:54] Did you kill Abdullah El-Faouly? 你杀了阿卜杜拉・阿尔・费利吗?
[31:58] Of course not. Of course I didn’t. 当然没有 不是我杀的
[32:09] But you were there. 但是你在场
[32:11] -You were there. -I… -你在那里 -我…
[32:14] Yeah, you were there. 对 你在那里
[32:17] I was there. Yeah, I was there. 我在 是的 我在那
[32:21] Yeah. And how did he die? 好 那他是怎么死的?
[32:34] My partner got greedy 我的合伙人起了歹心
[32:38] and he executed everyone at the dig site. 他杀了挖掘现场的所有人
[32:43] I tried to save your father, but I couldn’t save him. And I… 我想救你的父亲 但是我失败了 我…
[32:49] No. But you brought a killer right to him. Right? 不 但是是你把凶手带到他身边的 对吗?
[32:57] -Yeah. -Yeah. -是的 -是的
[32:58] He shot me too. I was supposed to die that night. 他也朝我开了枪 我本来应该在那天晚上死掉的
[33:00] But I didn’t die that night. And I should have. 但是我没死 我应该死的
[33:07] I’ve tried to tell you since the moment we met. 自从我们认识的那一刻起 我一直想告诉你真相
[33:11] -I just didn’t know… -Oh, my God. -但是我就是不知道… -天啊
[33:19] That’s the reason that we met. 原来这才是我们相遇的原因
[33:24] You just had a guilty conscience. 你就是内疚罢了
[33:31] They’re here. 他们来了
[33:35] -There must be another way out. -Okay. Go, find it. I’ll hold them off. -肯定还有别的路出去 -好吧 你去找路 我拖住他们
[33:44] Come on! 来吧
[33:56] Just you? 就你一个?
[34:03] The rest is silence. 其他人都不在了
[34:06] I remember the first morning I woke up knowing that Khonshu was gone. 我记得孔苏不在了以后 我第一次醒来
[34:14] The quiet was liberating. 那种宁静是一种解脱
[34:19] You’re a free man. 你现在自由了
[34:23] And, of course, with that freedom comes choice. 当然 有了自由 你就可以作出选择了
[34:29] And right now, you have a very important decision to make. 而现在你要作出一个非常重要的决定
[34:41] Okay. 好吧
[35:31] I can’t save anyone who won’t save themselves. 我无法拯救那些自暴自弃的人
[36:50] All right, Rosser. It’s all right. Those old bones can’t hurt you. 没事 罗瑟 没事的 那堆骨头伤害不了你
[36:58] Well, at least now we know what happened to poor Montalban. 至少现在我们知道可怜的门塔尔班 遭遇了什么
[37:02] Yes, and to anyone who chooses a path of greed. 对 那些选择贪婪的人都是这个下场
[37:09] -Does this mean the treasure is gone, too? -Oh, I think not. -那宝藏是不是也不见了啊? -不一定
[37:14] Do you notice anything unusual about that statue? 你注意到那尊雕像有什么不对劲了吗
[37:17] The statue of Coyolxauhqui, lunar god of the Aztecs. 那是开尤沙乌奇的雕像 阿兹特克的月神
[37:22] No, but I’m just a lad trying to do my best. 没有 我只是个玩命的普通人罢了
[37:25] You’re Dr. Steven Grant. 您可是史蒂文・格兰特博士
[37:30] Maybe so, but you’ve got pluck. 话虽如此 但你很有勇气
[37:33] Now, let’s see what we can find on our friend here. 现在来看看 能从我们朋友的身上发现什么
[37:36] Next one. We’ve got B-22, everyone. 下一个 这个是B-22 各位
[37:41] B-22 B-22.
[37:43] B-22. Anyone got B-22? Don’t be afraid to speak up. B-22 有人有B-22吗?别害怕 大胆说
[37:48] B-22. Come on, everyone. Don’t fall asleep on me now. B-22 快点 各位 别给我睡着了
[37:51] It’s just getting good. B-22. I can smell it. We’re close to a winner. 好戏才刚刚开始 B-22 我感觉到了 赢家马上就要出现了
[37:56] How are you doing today, Donna? 你今天怎么样 唐娜?
[37:58] Be a bit happier if he pulled some bloody O’s. 如果他抽的是O 我会更开心
[38:01] Moving on. G-15. Anyone have a G-15? 继续 G-15 有人有G-15吗?
[38:06] G-15? No? Well, 16. Sweet 16-T. G-15?没有?好吧 16 T-16
[38:17] Show me. Let me see. 给我看看
[38:20] This is beautiful. Very impressive. 真漂亮 太棒了
[38:25] Bravo. 厉害
[38:27] Come and have tea with O-73. No. Moving on. O-73来一起喝杯茶吧 没有 继续
[38:33] B-7, anyone? B-7? B-7? B-7? B-7 有吗?B-7
[38:39] Right, young man. Brakes are on. Your favorite spot. 好了 小伙子 停好了 这是你最喜欢的位置
[38:46] N-10 N-39 N-39. N-39.
[38:50] -I changed the movie, okay? -Huh? 我换电影了 行吗?
[38:54] It’s been five times this week. It’s a lot. Right. 这周都看五遍了 已经看够了吧
[39:03] Did I startle you? No. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 我吓到你了吗?抱歉
[39:07] -I-2. I-2. I-2, anyone? -Look at that. -I-2 有吗? -看那个
[39:10] -Check your score cards. -You won. -看看你的记分卡 -你赢了
[39:12] 宾果游戏
[39:13] -I can feel it. -We won. -我就知道 -我们赢了
[39:15] Sounds like you’ve got a bingo. 看来让你说中了
[39:17] -I won. -We have a winner. -我赢了 -赢家出现了
[39:21] I’ll share it with you this time. I swear. 我这次一定分给你 我发誓
[39:27] Steven? 史蒂文?
[39:31] Steven? 史蒂文?
[39:36] Steven? 史蒂文?
[39:46] You’re all right. Come on. Come on. 没事的 来吧
[39:49] There you go. All right. 好了 没事的
[39:54] Marc, you can’t keep doing this. 马克 你不能总是这样
[40:12] I know that you’re having a great deal of difficulty 我知道你现在
[40:16] being able to differentiate 很难区分开
[40:18] between what’s real and what’s in your head. 什么是真的 什么是你臆想的
[40:23] I hope you don’t mind but I took the liberty of borrowing the film you brought. 我希望你不会介意 但是我自作主张借走了你带来的电影
[40:29] It was fun to see that my old VHS player still worked. 没想到我的旧录像机居然还能用
[40:34] 古墓奇兵
[40:38] How many times would you say you’ve seen that movie? Approximately? 这部电影你看过多少遍了?说个大概?
[40:48] I liked the villain. 我喜欢那个反派
[40:51] “No tree can ascend to the light of heaven if it doesn’t descend “一棵树若想沐浴天堂之光 就必先扎根到”
[40:56] “to the depths of hell.” “地狱深处”
[40:58] That’s a good line. Yeah. The plot makes a real meal out of a lunar god. 这台词太棒了 那部电影用月神编了不少故事
[41:04] And didn’t you say that you worked for one? 你不是还说你侍奉过月神吗?
[41:09] What do you make out of that similarity? 你觉得和电影里一样吗?
[41:11] I mean, given the production value of that film, 考虑到这部电影的成本
[41:15] I can’t imagine that too many other people have seen it. 我觉得不会有多少人看过
[41:19] What do you think? Is that a coincidence? 你觉得呢?这是巧合吗?
[41:24] I don’t… I think… 我不…我觉得…
[41:30] -What? -I think someone… -什么? -我觉得有人…
[41:32] -I think someone… -I know. I’m sorry about that. -我觉得有人… -我知道 抱歉
[41:37] But remember, you’re only sedated because of your own behavior. 但是你要记住 你是因为自己的行为 才被注射了镇静剂
[41:41] And the effects will wear off soon. 药效很快就会过去的
[41:44] Marc, we don’t live in a material world. We live in a psychic world. 马克 我们的世界并非物质的 我们的世界是精神的
[41:51] Right? And we’re only able to make indirect inferences 明白吗?我们只能间接地推断出
[41:56] about the nature of reality. Like, take, for example, this pen, right? 现实中的本质 比如这支笔
[42:04] To me, this is a writing utensil. Right? 对我来说 这是写字的工具 对吧?
[42:08] To my dog, it’s a chew toy. Both are accurate. 但是对我的狗来说 它就是个磨牙的玩具 这两种性质都正确
[42:14] Right? It’s just a question of context and perspective. 对吗?只是立场和角度不同罢了
[42:19] And all I’m asking of you is an honest assessment of your situation. 我只是希望你能对自己的处境 做出真实的评估
[42:37] Everything reminds me… 这一切都让我想起…
[42:41] -Everything reminds me… -Reminds you of what? -这一切都让我想起… -让你想起什么?
[42:49] Of your past? 你的过去?
[42:52] Of Steven? 还是史蒂文?
[43:00] You know Steven? 你认识史蒂文?
[43:02] Of course I know Steven. But, Marc, I wanna talk to you right now. 我当然认识史蒂文 但是马克 我现在是和你在说话
[43:07] And I have noticed, all right, in our sessions, a pattern developing. 而且我注意到了我们面谈的一个规律
[43:12] Every time I ask you direct questions, you are triggered, you’re overwhelmed, 每次我直接问你问题时 你都会变得敏感和情绪激动
[43:17] and that’s normal, all right? Many of us, when asked to look into 这很正常 好吗?我们多数人被要求
[43:21] our innermost experiences, into the nucleus of our personality, 正视我们内心深处经历的时候 面对自己人格核心的时候
[43:26] we close our eyes. It’s understandable. 都会闭上眼睛的 这是可以理解的
[43:32] I can’t help you if you don’t help yourself. 如果你自暴自弃 我也帮不了你
[43:37] You shot me. 是你朝我开的枪
[43:43] You shot me. 是你朝我开的枪
[43:46] Marc? Marc? Hey. Hey now. If we can’t calmly sit here 马克?听着 如果我们不能冷静地坐下来
[43:53] and take inventory of your feelings… Marc. 记录你的感受…马克
[43:57] -Marc, listen. I know… -No. You stay away from me! -马克 听我说 我知道… -不 你离我远点
[44:00] Truly, I understand how you’re feeling. 真的 我明白你的感受
[44:03] I too have suffered from mental illness, breaks in psychic awareness, 我也有精神疾病 我也会精神崩溃
[44:09] manic episodes, followed by depression. 狂躁症发作 然后就是抑郁
[44:13] -I know what you’re feeling. -Unlock the door. -我知道你现在的感受 -把门打开
[44:15] -It can be healed. -Unlock the door! -这是可以治疗的 -把门打开
[44:16] I know you can be healed. Marc. Marc, please… 我知道你能被治好的 马克 请…
[44:20] Stay away from me! 离我远点
[44:21] Marc, don’t do this. You’re only getting… 马克 别这么做 你这样只会…
[44:27] All right. Be gentle with him. Don’t hurt him. All right? 好吧 轻点 别弄伤了他 好吗?
[44:35] -You all right? You all right? -Yeah. -你没事吧? -没事
[45:17] Let me out! 放我出去
[45:18] Let me out! Let me out! Let me out! Please! Please, someone let me out! 放我出去 求求你们了 放我出去
[45:29] Steven? 史蒂文?
[45:32] -Marc? -Steven? -马克? -史蒂文
[45:34] Marc. 马克
[45:43] -How is this possible? -I don’t know. -这怎么可能? -我也不知道
[45:47] What’s the last thing that you remember? 你最后的记忆是什么?
[45:50] -Harrow shot us. -Yes! -哈罗朝我们开枪 -对
[45:53] Yes. Exactly. Exactly. All right. 没错 好吧
[45:57] We gotta get out of here. Follow me. Come on. 我们得逃出去 跟我来 快点
[46:35] Hi. 你好
[46:52] 根据漫威漫画改编
[48:21] 《月光骑士》
[50:54] 如需获取心理健康资源的相关信息
[50:55] 请访问国家精神疾病联盟网站NAMI.org
月光骑士

文章导航

Previous Post: 月光骑士(Moon Knight)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 月光骑士(Moon Knight)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

月光骑士(Moon Knight)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号