Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

月光骑士(Moon Knight)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 月光骑士(Moon Knight)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Subindex build by RickyC
[00:02] Do you swear to protect the travelers of the night? 你愿意发誓保护夜行的旅人吗?
[00:09] We’re dead? 我们死了?
[00:10] It’s the hearts. They aren’t full. 是心脏的问题 它们不完整
[00:15] Can you send word to Layla? Please, help us free Khonshu. 你能给莱拉传个信吗?拜托 帮我们把孔苏救出来
[00:18] Trust me when I tell you there’s always one last thing. 相信我 他不会轻易放过你的
[00:23] We could’ve handled it together. 我们本来可以一起面对的
[00:24] That’s not really what I do, is it? 那不是我的做事风格 对吗?
[00:27] Do you think that is sense or nonsense? 你觉得这是合理的还是不合理的?
[00:31] I’m going to do what you could not. 我要去做你做不到的事了
[00:33] Then when it’s finished, and the world is cleansed of abusers, 事成之后 这世界将不再有加害者
[00:37] I want you to remember one thing. 我想让你记住一件事
[00:39] Your torment forged me. 是你的折磨铸就了我
[00:41] I owe my victory to you. 我的胜利归功于你
[00:46] Marc, you’ve got this. 马克 你可以的
[00:48] But if I’m you, it means I’ve got this too. 但是如果我是你的话 那我也可以
[00:57] Steven! 史蒂文
[02:28] I’m sorry it had to be this way, Marc Spector, 很抱歉不得不这样 马克・斯佩克特
[02:34] Steven Grant, 史蒂文・格兰特
[02:38] whoever else might be in there. 还有这身体里的其他灵魂
[02:43] Sometimes we need the cold light of death before we can see reality. 有时只有死亡的冰冷才能让我们看清现实
[03:20] Who wants to heal the world? 谁想去拯救这个世界?
[03:58] Marc. Marc. 马克
[05:28] 你们开车来这干什么?
[05:40] It’s all right. It’s all right. 没事的
[05:41] It’s all right. It’s all right. 没事的
[05:44] Show me your papers. 给我看你的证件
[05:45] I don’t need to show you my papers. 我不用给你看我的证件
[05:47] You need to show us your soul. 你倒是得让我们看看你的灵魂
[06:15] This is the face of a good man. 这位先生是个好人
[06:19] You don’t need this anymore. 你不再需要这个了
[06:22] Move the bodies out of the way. 把尸体挪开
[06:26] Let’s go! Clear a path. 快点 把路清出来
[06:50] Don’t do it. 别动手
[06:52] Layla, wait. I am the Goddess Taweret. 莱拉 等等 我是塔沃瑞特女神
[07:02] Layla, 莱拉
[07:04] it’s Marc who’s telling you to stop. 是马克让你别动手的
[07:06] What the hell is this? 你在说什么?
[07:08] He’s dead. 他已经死了
[07:10] And I’m talking to you through dead people right now. So what? 我是附在死人身上和你说话 明白吗?
[07:13] Listen, Harrow is too powerful for you to stop him alone. 听着 哈罗太强大 你一个人斗不过他
[07:16] If Marc… 如果马克…
[07:18] If he can return to life… 如果他能复活的话…
[07:20] What do you mean, “return to life”? “复活”是什么意思?
[07:28] He is going to need Khonshu. 他需要孔苏的力量
[07:31] Break his ushabti. 你要打碎他的巫沙布提俑
[07:33] It’s in the Chamber of the Gods. 那东西就在众神院
[07:35] And you can be my Avatar. 你可以成为我的化身
[07:37] Marc says wonderful things about you. 马克可没少夸你
[07:39] No, no, no. I’ll fight him on my own. 不 我要自己战斗
[07:41] It’s time to go! 该出发了
[08:17] The disturbance. 这种骚动
[08:20] Your Gods felt it too. 你们的神也感觉到了
[08:21] But what does it mean? 什么意思?
[08:22] Someone is trying to release Ammit. 有人企图释放阿米特
[08:26] But why? 为什么要这么做?
[08:29] Harrow. 哈罗
[08:32] Come. You won’t believe what the Gods have hidden from mankind. 你绝对想象不到 众神向人类隐瞒了什么
[08:46] You’re judges, not warriors. 你们是审判者 不是战士
[08:48] This doesn’t need to happen. 没必要这样
[09:08] This was all so avoidable. 本来没必要这样的
[09:55] To whom do I owe my gratitude? 我要感谢的是什么人?
[09:58] Your humble disciple, my Goddess, 我是您虔诚的信徒 我的女神
[10:01] to whom you owe nothing. 您无需感谢
[10:03] Your Scales lack balance. 你的天平不平衡
[10:07] I understand. 我知道
[10:09] I had hoped my penance might correct my imbalance, 我曾经希望忏悔能让它恢复平衡
[10:15] but I see now that’s impossible. 但是现在看来是不可能了
[10:17] I accept the Scales regardless of the outcome. 无论结果如何 我都接受您的审判
[10:21] They lack balance because of what lies ahead of you. 天平失衡是因为你未做之事
[10:24] Then we must spare the world the pain I will cause. 那就一定要让世界免于遭受我带来的痛苦
[10:29] I willingly submit. 我听候您的处置
[10:31] What lies ahead of you is your service to me. 你未做之事是侍奉于我
[10:35] How may I serve you in death? 我死后还如何能侍奉您?
[10:37] Your death is delayed. 你的死期被推迟了
[10:39] I once relied on a servant whose Scales balanced perfectly. 我曾经的仆人 他的天平完美平衡
[10:44] In exchange, I was bound to stone for 2,000 years. 结果我被囚禁了2000年
[10:48] But I have disciples all over the world 我的信徒遍布全世界
[10:50] whose Scales balance perfectly, awaiting your command. 他们的天平都是完美的平衡 随时准备为您效命
[10:55] They are worthy, my Goddess. 他们都比我有资格 我的女神
[10:58] But you are the one who set me free. 但是你才是释放我的人
[11:00] You are the Avatar that I need. 你就是我需要的化身
[11:03] Serve me, and you will find peace. 侍奉我 你就会得到安宁
[11:12] Do not let the pain of the past control you. 不要让过去的痛苦成为你的羁绊
[11:18] As you wish. 悉听尊便
[11:29] I do not sense Marc Spector in this world. 在这个世界上 我感受不到马克・斯佩克特的气息
[11:34] He died fighting, no doubt. 他战死了 毫无疑问
[11:36] Fighting your war. 他是为你而死的
[11:39] And it’s far from over. 还远远没有结束
[11:40] If Marc is truly gone, I am in need of an Avatar. 如果马克真的死了 那我还需要一个化身
[11:44] Would you, Layla El-Faouly, protect the travelers of the night… 莱拉・艾尔・费利 你愿意保护夜行的旅人…
[11:48] Are you joking? 你开什么玩笑?
[11:51] You turned Marc’s life into a waking nightmare. 你把马克的生活变成了一场噩梦
[11:55] Why would I ever sign up for that? 我为什么还要替你卖命?
[11:57] Because you won’t win against Harrow and Ammit alone. 因为你自己无法抗衡哈罗和阿米特
[12:01] I’ll take my chances. 那我也要试试看
[12:03] Marc was in crisis over you. 马克陷入危机 全是因为你
[12:05] His lack of focus got him killed. 他分心了 才会被杀害
[12:08] You need a plan, little bug. What I offer… 你需要的是计划 可怜虫 我能给你…
[12:12] I don’t care what you can offer. 我不在乎你能给我什么
[12:16] Marc didn’t trust you. 马克不相信你
[12:19] I don’t trust you. 我也不相信你
[12:24] We’ll work together without me enslaving myself. 我们可以合作 但是你休想奴役我
[12:30] We must rebind Ammit. 我们必须重新囚禁阿米特
[12:33] How? 怎么做?
[12:34] Only an Avatar can do it. 只有化身才能做到
[12:37] I said “no.” 我说了“不行”
[12:42] Let us purify the souls of Cairo and then the world. 让我们净化开罗的灵魂吧 然后是全世界
[12:57] Khonshu. Time has been cruel to you. 孔苏 看来你的日子不好过啊
[13:00] Indeed. I cannot allow you to proceed. 没错 但是我不能让你为所欲为
[13:04] There’s someone else here. Find who released him. 这里还有其他人 把释放他的人找出来
[13:15] The Scales are balanced. 天平平衡了
[13:17] Your heart is full. 你的心脏完整了
[13:21] Your journey is over. 你的旅途结束了
[13:28] It’s so…quiet. 这里是如此…平静
[13:33] The peace you’ve always wanted but never had. 这是你一直求之不得的平静
[13:36] You’re manifesting it. 是你一直的渴望
[13:38] No danger. No loneliness or hurt. 没有危险 没有孤独 也没有伤害
[13:43] What about Steven? 那史蒂文呢?
[13:45] He’s gone, Marc. The Duat has him. 他不在了 马克 他留在了杜阿特
[13:48] Please enjoy your peace. 享受你的平静吧
[14:02] We need to go back for him. 我们得回去找他
[14:06] It doesn’t work like that. 你不能这么做
[14:08] Leave here, and you can’t return. 离开这里 你就再也回不来了
[14:12] Anyway, you don’t need him anymore, Marc. 其实你也不需要他了 马克
[14:15] So I get to go on to eternal peace, and he just… 所以我得到了永恒的平静 而他却…
[14:18] stays lost in the sand forever? 永远迷失在沙子里了?
[14:25] No, I’m not good with that. 不行 我无法接受这个事实
[14:27] Wait! Think about this! 等等 你认真考虑一下
[14:51] My path is set, same as anyone’s. 我的命运是注定的 和所有人一样
[14:54] I’m here to bring balance. 我要为世界带来平衡
[14:56] You speak of balance, yet you choose him. 你满口平衡 却选择了他
[14:59] Your Avatar is a sinner! 你的化身是个罪人
[15:00] You’re jealous of his loyalty. 你是嫉妒他的忠诚
[15:02] Loyalty at what cost? 忠诚要以什么作为代价?
[15:04] An empty world for your disciples to inherit? 留给你的信徒一个空荡荡的世界?
[15:07] Don’t listen to him. He only wants to keep you bound. 别听他的 他只是想把你关起来
[15:25] Steven. 史蒂文
[15:29] Looking pretty rough, man. 你受苦了 兄弟
[15:34] I don’t know if you can hear me. 我不知道你能不能听到
[15:37] From the moment you arrived, 从我们小时候
[15:40] way back then, we were so young. 你出现的那一刻开始
[15:44] You saved me. 你就是我的救星
[15:48] I survived because I knew I wasn’t alone. 我能活下来 是因为我知道我并不孤独
[15:51] You were always there, alive, full of hope. 你一直在我身边 生机勃勃 满怀希望
[15:55] And I tried to protect that, and I failed. I couldn’t protect you. 我想要保护你 但是我失败了 我没能保护你
[16:06] But you didn’t abandon me. You didn’t abandon me. 但是你也没有放弃我 你没有弃我而去
[16:10] And although that field back there was looking… 虽然那片芦苇原真的…
[16:13] It was looking pretty good… 真的很美…
[16:16] There’s no way in hell I’m gonna abandon you. 我绝对不会抛弃你的
[16:25] You are the only real superpower… 你才是我唯一拥有的…
[16:31] I ever had. 真正的超能力
[17:04] Marc. 马克
[17:07] Steven. 史蒂文
[17:15] You came back? What the hell’s wrong with you? 你回来了?你是不是疯了?
[17:18] Well, I did a whole little speech there. 我刚才有点真情流露
[17:20] It wasn’t that little. 那可不是一点吧
[17:23] Marc, look. The Gates are open! 马克 快看 门开了
[17:25] Oh, Khonshu, for a God, you are low on faith. 孔苏 作为一个神 你的信念太不坚定了
[17:30] You’ll never learn. 你从来不接受教训
[17:52] Oh, bollocks. Come on. Let’s go! 该死 快点 快走
[17:54] -Come on, let’s go. -You can do it! Almost there! -快点 走啊 -你行的 就差一点了
[17:56] Yeah. 太好了
[17:57] -I’m slowing us down. Just go. -Come on! -我拖后腿了 你快走 -快点
[18:05] -Look! -Coming through! -看 -过去
[18:07] Osiris, you old softie! 奥西里斯 你这个老东西
[18:11] Now, run! 就是现在 快跑
[18:12] -Hippo! -Go, go! -河马万岁 -快走
[18:15] Tell me to spare you, and I will. 向我求饶 我就放过你
[18:17] I choose obliteration over mercy. 我宁可粉身碎骨 也不会向你摇尾乞怜
[18:20] We’re almost there! Come on! 马上就到了 快
[18:27] Marc? 马克?
[18:33] Khonshu… 孔苏…
[18:35] I feel the pain inside of you. 我能感受到你内心的痛苦
[18:38] Do you want death, or do you want life? 你是想要死 还是想要生?
[18:42] Do you swear to protect the travelers of the night? 你愿意发誓保护夜行的旅人吗?
[18:47] Rise and live again! 再次重生吧
[19:14] All right. 好了
[19:17] Here we go. 开始吧
[19:29] Khonshu. 孔苏
[19:30] I knew you’d miss me. 我就知道你会想念我的
[19:31] Layla turned you down, didn’t she? 莱拉拒绝了你 对吗?
[19:33] Ammit has been freed. 阿米特被释放了
[19:35] I was not strong enough to stop her. 我力量不够 没能阻止她
[19:37] Marc Spector, I need your help. 马克・斯佩克特 我需要你的帮助
[19:40] Ah, just curious about something. 有一件事我很好奇
[19:41] How’s this whole new arrangement gonna work then? 现在这笔交易到底要怎么算?
[19:43] Steven Grant, I was not speaking to you. 史蒂文・格兰特 我没和你说话
[19:46] Yeah, all right. But we do come as like a package deal now, 没错 但是我们俩现在是买一送一了
[19:49] so you are gonna have to deal with me. 所以你不能假装我不存在
[19:51] And we did just save your life, so you’re welcome for that. 而且我们刚刚确实救了你的命 不用客气
[19:55] But I do think that you should answer my question though. 但是我觉得你必须得回答我的问题
[19:58] How’s this deal gonna work? 这笔交易怎么算?
[20:00] You would negotiate now, with so much at stake? 这种危难关头你还跟我谈条件?
[20:04] Well, we did learn from the best, you silly old bird. 名师出高徒啊 你这只老蠢鸟
[20:08] I will release you both. You have my word. 我会让你们重获自由 我保证
[20:12] Mmm. I like the sound of that. 这就对了
[20:15] Good. Glad we got that all sorted out. 很好 很高兴一切问题都解决了
[20:17] Now, how the heck are we gonna get to Cairo? 那咱们怎么去开罗呢?
[20:19] You forget, little worm, 你忘了吗?小虫子
[20:22] I am still the God of the Night Sky! 我仍然是夜晚之神
[20:26] All right, you know what? I think you can take this one, Marc. 好吧 要不然这样 我觉得这个还是交给你吧 马克
[20:29] Hurry up, idiots! 快点 笨蛋
[20:42] Are you the one who released Khonshu? 就是你释放了孔苏吗?
[20:44] Yes. 没错
[20:50] Hey! Hey, hey. Hey. How do we stop Ammit? 好吧 我们怎么阻止阿米特?
[20:55] This chamber is our most powerful place. 在这个众神院里 我们的力量才会最强
[21:00] From here, we need to imprison Ammit in a mortal form. 我们需要在这里借助凡人之身囚禁阿米特
[21:07] A body instead of a statue. 用真正的身体 而不是雕像
[21:09] She’d be vulnerable. 她很脆弱
[21:11] Okay, how do we do it? 没问题 要怎么做?
[21:15] We need more Avatars than we have left… 我们需要更多的化身…
[21:19] What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 什么?不行
[21:24] No, no. 不行
[21:36] Taweret, are you there? 塔沃瑞特 你在吗?
[21:43] Layla! 莱拉
[21:45] I’m so thrilled. We’re gonna have so much fun together. 太激动了 咱们在一起会很快乐的
[22:12] Oh! You’ve changed your mind. 你改变主意了
[22:15] I would be delighted to accept you as my Avatar. 我很乐意接受你作为我的化身
[22:19] Okay, okay. Temporary Avatar. 好吧 暂时的化身
[22:25] Yes, of course! 当然了
[22:27] Oh, your father is going to be over the moon when he hears. 你的父亲如果听到 一定会乐翻天的
[22:36] My father? 我的父亲?
[22:37] Yes! I met him when I took him to the Field of Reeds. 是啊 我在带他去芦苇原时认识他的
[22:43] What? 什么?
[22:44] Are we doing this or what? 咱们赶紧开始吧?
[22:46] I have a fabulous costume in mind. 我想到了一件华丽的战服
[23:35] Followers of Ammit, judge everyone. 阿米特的信徒们 审判这个世界吧
[25:22] There is so little difference in what we want for this world. 你我对这个世界的期盼并没有什么区别
[25:25] Why do this dance for the rest of time? 为什么总要对我横加阻挠
[25:28] You know the answer. I only punish those who have chosen evil. 你心知肚明 我只惩罚那些犯下罪行的人
[25:32] So do I, only I don’t give them the satisfaction of committing it. 我也一样 只不过我不会 让他们有机会得逞
[25:38] Be at my side. 加入我吧
[26:00] Layla? 莱拉?
[26:09] Layla. 莱拉
[26:10] -Marc. -Oh, baby. -马克 -亲爱的
[26:13] -Thank God you’re okay. -How did you get back? -谢天谢地你没事 -你是怎么回来的?
[26:16] Wow, you look amazing. What are you wearing? 你看上去真漂亮 你穿的是什么?
[26:24] Why fight, knowing you will fail? 你明知会失败 为何还要反抗?
[26:27] Because it is my choice! 因为这就是我的选择
[26:30] The very thing you take away. 这就是你夺走的东西
[26:34] Hey, I’m really jazzed about showing you these new skillsets we have. 我迫不及待要给你展示我们的新技能了
[26:37] All right, show me what you got. 好啊 让我看看
[26:39] -Yeah? -Yeah. -好吗? -好
[28:15] 上车 进来 快进来
[28:32] 你是埃及超级英雄吗?
[28:34] 没错
[28:52] Come on! 快点
[28:59] Had Ammit been allowed to rule, 如果阿米特统治世界
[29:02] young Randall’s life would’ve been saved, 小兰德尔就能够得救
[29:04] your family would’ve been happy. 你的家庭也会幸福美满
[29:07] She need only remove one weed from the garden. 她只需要除掉一根杂草就够了
[29:11] You. 就是你
[30:18] That wasn’t you, was it, Steven? 刚才不是你吧 史蒂文?
[30:22] Not a chance, mate. 当然不是 哥们
[30:30] Marc? 马克?
[30:34] Yeah. 嗯
[30:36] What the hell was that? 那是什么?
[30:39] I blacked out. 我晕过去了
[30:50] Get Harrow. I know how to stop Ammit. 抓住哈罗 我知道该怎么阻止阿米特
[31:02] The power of this room will help us bind Ammit to Harrow’s body. 这个房间的力量能够帮助我们 把阿米特囚禁在哈罗的身体里
[31:04] Quick, grab my hand so we can start the spell. 快 抓住我的手 开始念咒语
[31:27] We could’ve made this our paradise! 这里本来可以成为我们的天堂
[31:30] It’s too late, Ammit. You will be destroyed. 太迟了 阿米特 你就要灰飞烟灭了
[32:11] You can never contain me. 你休想阻止我
[32:14] I’ll never stop. 我不会善罢甘休的
[32:22] Finish it, 做个了断吧
[32:24] and leave neither of them alive. 杀掉他们两个
[32:35] While he lives, so too does she. 如果他活着 她就也一样
[32:39] I have to finish this. If not, I’ll never be free. 我必须做个了断 否则我永远无法重获自由
[32:43] Marc! 马克
[32:46] You have a choice. You are free. 你是有选择权的 你是自由的
[32:49] The choice is vengeance. 你的选择就是复仇
[32:51] We cannot take the chance that Ammit finds a way out. 我们不能冒险让阿米特有机会逃出来
[32:55] She will kill again. 她会再次大开杀戒的
[32:57] Now you sound just like her. 你的口气和她一模一样
[33:02] You want them dead… 你想杀掉他们…
[33:07] Do it yourself. 你就自己动手
[33:13] Now, release us. 现在放了我们
[33:23] As you wish. 如你所愿
[33:41] So what, this is what reality looks like? 所以…现实就是这样的?这也…
[33:46] The imagination is very real. 你的想象非常真实
[33:49] This chair, desk, the light 这把椅子 桌子和灯
[33:52] were all first created in the imagination. 最初都是在想象里创造出来的
[33:54] But do you believe that Khonshu and Ammit are real? 你相信孔苏和阿米特是真实的吗?
[34:00] Do I? No. 我吗?我不信
[34:09] And what if we disagree, Doc? 如果我们不赞同你的说法呢 医生?
[34:12] Marc… 马克…
[34:14] What if we believe something different? 如果我们有别的想法呢?
[34:18] Then our work here continues. 那咱们的治疗就还得继续
[34:22] For how long? 继续多久?
[34:23] For as long as a piece of string. 到底要多久?
[34:28] Hey, you see that, don’t you? 你看到了 对吗?
[34:31] Oh, yeah, I see it. I see it. 是的 我看到了
[34:36] Why am I bleeding? 我为什么会流血?
[34:42] Yeah, I don’t think you know as much as you think you do. 我觉得你没有自己以为的那么聪明
[34:48] And while it is tempting to accept your diagnosis, Doc… 虽然你的诊断 听起来还挺像回事的 医生…
[34:53] We’d rather go save the world. 我们更愿意去拯救世界
[34:57] Laters, gators. 回头见
[35:18] Steven? You there? 史蒂文?你在吗?
[35:25] Can’t believe it worked. 没想到真的成功了
[35:31] I can’t believe you live in this fricking mess. 没想到你的屋子里这么乱七八糟的
[35:58] 根据漫威漫画改编
[37:23] 漫威影业出品
[37:29] 《月光骑士》
[37:35] 加里森医生 请到126室
[37:41] Sand. 沙子
[37:44] Oh, time for bed. 该睡觉了
[37:50] I beg your pardon? 我送他过去吧
[37:50] 你说什么?
[37:51] 冷静 小姐
[38:43] Khonshu. 孔苏
[38:46] You can’t hurt us. 你伤害不了我们
[38:49] Yeah. You wanna know something? 是的 告诉你个秘密吧
[38:53] Marc Spector truly believed that after he and I parted ways, 马克・斯佩克特真的以为 他和我分道扬镳以后
[38:58] I wanted his wife to be my Avatar. 我会让他妻子做我的化身
[39:01] Why would I ever need anybody else 其实我何必找其他人呢?
[39:05] when he has no idea how troubled he truly is? 他对自己混乱的状态根本一无所知
[39:13] Meet my friend, Jake Lockley. 给你介绍一下 这是我的朋友 杰克・洛克利
[39:22] 今天你输定了
[39:27] Wait. 等等
月光骑士

文章导航

Previous Post: 月光骑士(Moon Knight)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑客军团(Mr. Robot)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

月光骑士(Moon Knight)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号