时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | Three more gone this morning. | 又有三个人今早跑了 |
[01:54] | Outcasts and idiots. | 都是贱民 |
[01:57] | They all get restless. With the fighting done, | 他们都变得躁动不安,在战争结束的时候 |
[02:00] | they want to be home with money in their pockets, | 他们都想满载金币回家 |
[02:02] | not sitting in this dismal cold and wet. | 而不是静坐在这种令人消沉的寒冷又潮湿的地方 |
[02:05] | None of the good men have run. | 优良的战士都没有跑 |
[02:07] | Nor will they. | 他们也不会 |
[02:09] | Nor will they follow you to Rome. | 他们也不会跟随你到罗马 |
[02:11] | Not yet. | 只是时候未到 |
[02:13] | Time is running out. | 时间不多了 |
[02:16] | We cannot wait here forever. | 我们不能永远等在这里 |
[02:18] | This is a very precarious position. | 现在是非常时期 |
[02:21] | What happens in January when your term runs out | 当一月份到来,你任职期限到期时,会发生什么? |
[02:25] | and we’re still sitting here? | 难道我们还坐在这里? |
[02:31] | The business of motivating men to fight is a tricky matter, Posca. | 去鼓动战士们打仗是一件微妙的事情,波卡 |
[02:34] | I would not expect a slave to understand the subtleties. | 我不期望一个奴隶能够明白其中的奥秘 |
[02:38] | I trust an education in these subtleties will begin shortly. | 我相信他们很快就会懂了 |
[02:47] | 500,000? What’s this? | 500,000?这是什么? |
[02:49] | I put Mark Antony up for election as People’s Tribune. | 我提名马克·安东尼竞选护民官 |
[02:51] | There were a lot of votes needed buying. | 所以需要买很多人的选票 |
[02:54] | Mark Antony for People’s Tribune? | 让马克·安东尼当护民管? |
[02:58] | But he is– | 但他 |
[02:59] | um… You may speak. | 尽管说 |
[03:02] | I had understood the Tribune to be a sacred office | 我明白护民管是一个很神圣的职位 |
[03:04] | with the power of veto over the Senate. | 拥有否决元老院的权利 |
[03:07] | So it is. An office of great dignity and seriousness. | 当然,一个非常高贵庄严的职位 |
[03:11] | Perhaps you’re right. | 可能你是对的 |
[03:14] | We shall send Strabo along to make sure Antony behaves himself. | 我们将会派斯特雷波前去确定安东尼行为良好 |
[03:32] | How far now? | 还有多远? |
[03:33] | Three hours at pace. | 还有三个小时的路程 |
[03:35] | Ah-hi! Here I come, girls. | 嘿!女孩们,我来了 |
[03:38] | I’m going to drink all the wine, smoke all the smoke | 我要在城里喝遍所有的酒, 吸遍所有的烟 |
[03:39] | and fuck every whore in the city. | 还要操遍所有的妓女 |
[03:42] | Show some dignity. You’re under the standard. | 保持一点尊严,你还不够格 |
[03:44] | Well, talk to him. | 那好,去跟他说 |
[03:48] | He’s not under the standard. | 他不在此列 |
[03:51] | Three hours away from a wife he hasn’t seen in eight years. | 还有三小时某人就能见到八年没见面的妻子了 |
[03:53] | The man’s terrified. Surely a reunion is a happy event. | 他害怕了,重聚当然是令人高兴的 |
[03:57] | Talk of something else. Terrified. | 谈些其他的 害怕了吧 |
[03:58] | What if she’s lost her teeth? What if she’s gotten skinny? | 万一她已经掉牙了? 又或者变得骨瘦如材了? |
[04:01] | What if she’s been letting other men between her legs? | 万一她有同别的男人上过床了? |
[04:03] | Silence! | 肃静! |
[04:40] | They love him, eh? No matter. | 他们喜欢他,对吗? 没关系 |
[04:43] | We are all men of substance. | 我们都是有地位的人 |
[04:45] | Let them have the love of the plebs and the proles. | 让他们去拥有平民和穷人的爱戴吧 |
[04:58] | This won’t take long, will it? | 这不会持续很久,对吧? |
[04:59] | We can hope, Dominus. | 希望如此,上帝 |
[05:01] | vorenus, you may dismiss the men. Sir. | 乌瑞纳斯,你可以解散他们了 遵命 |
[05:05] | And then you may dismiss yourself until I send for you. | 然后你自己也解散,直到我有任务给你 |
[05:07] | Have some fun. | 去找点乐子 |
[05:09] | But first, take the boy back to Atia. | 但首先,带着个男孩回 |
[05:12] | Get your reward, eh? | 拿回你们的报酬 |
[05:14] | Boy, tell your lovely mother I will see her later. | 孩子,告诉你可爱的母亲,我呆会儿会去见她 |
[05:20] | Let’s get this over with. | 让我们把这些办完 |
[05:29] | Shh! | |
[05:38] | You, leave this house this moment. | 你,现在马上离开这屋! |
[05:40] | I will not. Octavia is my rightful wife. | 我不会,屋大维是我名正言顺的妻子 |
[05:42] | You defy Caesar? A fig for Caesar! | 你敢违抗恺撒? 恺撒算什么! |
[05:45] | By the five furies, if I were not a genteel woman, | 以五复仇女神的名义,如果我不是一位上流社会的女士 |
[05:47] | I would have you flayed and hung from a bracket at the door! | 我会将你的皮剥掉,然后吊起来挂在门上 |
[05:50] | Castor? Domina? | 卡斯特? 什么事,主人? |
[05:52] | Fetch the dogs! | 把狗牵来 |
[05:58] | Insolent wretch! | 傲慢无耻的卑鄙小人! |
[06:00] | I tell you, my honey, you are well rid of that one. | 我告诉你,亲爱的,你已经和那人没有任何关系了 |
[06:03] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[06:04] | I hate you! I hate you! | 我恨你!我恨你! |
[06:07] | Silly girl. | 愚蠢的女孩 |
[06:21] | I’m only trying to do my best for her. Why can’t she see that? | 我仅仅是尽全力为她着想,为什么她不明白? |
[06:23] | She is young. | 她还小 |
[06:24] | Master Octavian! Baby boy! | 屋大维主人驾到! 我亲爱的孩子! |
[06:27] | My poor rabbit! | 我可怜的小兔崽子! |
[06:30] | Oh! | |
[06:33] | So thin. Was it very horrible? | 真瘦,旅途很艰辛吧! |
[06:37] | Of course it was, I can’t even imagine. | 当然,我想都不敢想 |
[06:39] | We shan’t even talk about it. | 我们不要再谈论这个了 |
[06:40] | We should just put it totally out of our minds. | 就把旅途的事完完全全的抛在脑后 |
[06:43] | You’re back safe at home now. | 现在的安全到家就好了 |
[06:48] | But who are those? | 那些人是谁? |
[06:50] | You are to be very good to them, Mother. | 你应该对他们非常好,母亲 |
[06:52] | They are particular friends of mine. | 他们是我特殊的朋友 |
[06:54] | Friends? In what particular? | 朋友?怎样特殊? |
[06:57] | These are the men that took me from captivity. | 是他们把被囚禁的我给解救出来的 |
[07:00] | First Spear Centurion Lucius Vorenus. | 首先是枪兵百夫长,卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 |
[07:04] | And LegionaryTitus Pullo. | 这位是兵团士兵,泰特斯·波罗 |
[07:06] | So, we embrace you. | 我们欢迎你们 |
[07:09] | Good fearsome specimens you are. | 你们真叫人敬畏 |
[07:11] | I wonder it took you so long to subdue those odious Gauls. | 我想你们征服那些讨厌的高卢人一定花了很长时间吧 |
[07:14] | There was a great many of them, ma’am. | 他们人数非常多,夫人 |
[07:16] | Great many- very good. | 非常多…不错 |
[07:19] | We’ll be away then, sir. | 那我们就走了,女士 |
[07:20] | Oh, but you must be rewarded before you go. | 噢,但在你们走之前,你们一定要接受嘉赏 |
[07:22] | Castor, bring me my purse. That won’t be necessary. | 卡斯特,把我的钱包拿来 那不必要 |
[07:25] | Will it not? I don’t want to break any regulations– | 不行吗?我没有破坏你们的纪律 |
[07:27] | They shall stay and eat, Mother. | 他们应该留下来吃点东西,母亲 |
[07:28] | Of course! There shall be bread and meat put out in the kitchen. | 当然,面包和肉都在厨房里面 |
[07:30] | I mean, they shall eat with us. | 我指他们应该和我们一同进餐 |
[07:32] | Obliged, sir, but I must go to my wife. | 遵命,先生,但我要去找我的妻子 |
[07:36] | Your wife has waited eight years. She can wait a little longer. | 你妻子已经等了八年,可以多等一下 |
[07:39] | Caesar has given them honorary horses, | 凯撒已经给了他们荣誉坐骑 |
[07:41] | and they ride with the standard. | 他们还骑着马,拿着军旗回来 |
[07:42] | It’s perfectly acceptable to eat with them. | 和他们一同进餐是完全可以接受的 |
[07:45] | Splendid idea. | 真是绝妙的主意 |
[07:47] | It’s symbolic. We shall all dine together as equals. | 值得纪念,我们今晚将平等的享受晚餐 |
[07:56] | What’s that? Oh, it’s just your sister. | 那是什么声音? 哦,那是你妹妹 |
[07:58] | Is she all right? Women’s troubles. | 他没事吧? 妇女之事 |
[08:01] | Nothing a good leeching won’t cure. | 哭哭就好了 |
[08:12] | Jupiter Fulgor, we ask you to guide and protect this man, | 朱庇特·凡尔格神啊,我们请求你指引并保护这个人 |
[08:16] | Marcus Antonius, newly elected Tribune of plebs, | 马克·安东尼,新任护民管 |
[08:20] | champion of the people. | 以及人民的英雄 |
[08:23] | How many dead altogether? | 总共杀了多少人? |
[08:25] | I don’t know. I lost count ages ago. | 我不知道,早就数不清了 |
[08:29] | Lots though. | 不过很多 |
[08:31] | And you, Lucius? | 那你喃,卢西尔斯? |
[08:32] | 309 fighting men. I don’t keep count on civilians. | 309个战士,没有算过有多少平民 |
[08:35] | You’re very exact. The war temple requires | 你记得真清楚 战争神殿需要你在 |
[08:37] | an exact number when you make an offering. | 供奉时给一个具体的数目 |
[08:39] | That’s a lot of wine and goats. | 那就意味着要捐很多的酒和羊 |
[08:42] | The priests offer a discount when you pass 100. | 如果你超过100,牧师们会给你些折扣 |
[08:46] | Priests! Crooks, many of them. | 牧师!他们多数都是骗子 |
[08:48] | I just talk direct to whatever God I’m doing business with. | 要是我,我就直接同上帝对话 |
[08:51] | Bugger the priests! | 作呕的牧师! |
[08:53] | Too few people can be bothered to do things | 很少有人会在意 |
[08:55] | the proper, all-Roman way. | 以正统的罗马方式来处理事情 |
[08:57] | I commend you, Lucius. vorenus is a strict Catonian. | 我对你的做法表示欣赏,卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯是位严格的卡托追随者 |
[09:00] | I believe in the divinity of the Republic. | 我相信共和国的神灵 |
[09:02] | If Cato believes the same, then I suppose I am a Catonian. | 如果卡托和我的信仰一样,那我想我应该就是他的追随者 |
[09:06] | But Cato represents the rights of the nobility. | 但卡托代表的是贵族们的权利 |
[09:09] | Surely a plebian like yourself would like to see some changes made. | 像你这样的平民肯定希望能发生一些改变 |
[09:13] | It should remain as it was at the founding of the Republic. | 在共和国成立时是什么样,现在就应该是什么样 |
[09:16] | Why should that change? | 为什么要改变它? |
[09:17] | Because the Roman people are suffering. | 因为罗马人民在受苦 |
[09:19] | Because slaves have taken all the work. | 因为奴隶们要做所有的活 |
[09:21] | Because nobles have taken all the land, | 因为贵族们占有了所有的地 |
[09:23] | and the streets are full of the homeless and the starving. | 而且遍街都是无家可归和饥饿的人们 |
[09:26] | Well, I had no idea my son was such a firebrand. | 噢,我还不知道我的孩子是这样的一个煽动者 |
[09:28] | The nobles say that Caesar is a war criminal. | 贵族们说凯撒是个战犯 |
[09:30] | They say that he wishes to march on Rome and make himself king. | 他们说他想要踏步走回罗马封自己为王 |
[09:33] | That is sacrilege. No man of honor would follow him. | 那是亵渎神灵的行为,没人会跟随他的 |
[09:35] | Well, I’m no man of honor then, ’cause I say that Caesar should ride in here | 恩,那我就失礼了,我会说凯撒应该骑着大象冲回这里 |
[09:39] | with elephants and squash Pompey and Cato and anybody else that wants it. | 把庞贝、卡托以及其他那些相当国王的人给压扁 |
[09:43] | Never mind the law. That’s what I say. | 去他的法律,我就这样认为 |
[09:45] | You say that because you govern your reason | 你这样说是应为你不仅理智有问题 |
[09:47] | no better than you govern your tongue. | 还管不住你的嘴 |
[09:49] | Forgive me, it’s my fault for mixing politics and wine. | 不好意思,是我的错,让大家在喝酒时讨论政治 |
[09:52] | More tench? A dormouse perhaps? | 还要多些丁鲷吗?或来只榛睡鼠? |
[09:55] | Thank you, I won’t. | 谢谢,我够了 |
[09:57] | Don’t mind my saying it, | 别把我说的放在心上 |
[09:58] | but you two make unlikely friends. | 但你们确实不是志同道合的朋友 |
[10:02] | We are not friends. I am his superior officer. | 我们不是朋友关系,我是他的上司 |
[10:04] | By virtue of rank, if nothing else. | 只是从等级划分来看 |
[10:05] | That is enough from you! | 你已经说够了! |
[10:10] | Please forgive our vulgar ways, madam. | 请原谅我们鲁莽的行为,夫人 |
[10:12] | We are not fit for your presence. | 我们在你面前显得很不得体 |
[10:14] | Not at all. I’ve enjoyed your company immensely. | 没关系,和你们的相处让我感到无比高兴 |
[10:16] | It’s been most refreshing. | 非常与众不同 |
[10:18] | And with your permission, we shall… | 如果你同意,我们就… |
[10:21] | Ieave you. | 离开了 |
[10:24] | Do come and visit us again. | 有空再来玩 |
[10:26] | Octavian needs reliable friends. | 屋大维需要可信赖的朋友 |
[10:29] | He may depend on you, I trust. | 他可能得依靠你们,我相信 |
[10:30] | As you say, madam. | 如你所愿,夫人 |
[10:41] | Say again? I did not speak. | 再说一次? 我什么都没说 |
[10:44] | I go this way. | 我走这边 |
[10:46] | My home is behind the street of the cloth dyers, if you– | 我的家就在那条染色坊街的后面,如果你有什么需要… |
[10:49] | Go with fortune, sir. | 祝你好运,长官 |
[10:54] | The cleaner brothels are in the Suburra, | 比较干净点的妓院 |
[10:56] | next to the venereal Temple. | 在性爱神殿旁 |
[11:31] | Niobe. | 内奥比 |
[11:45] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[11:49] | What child is that? | 那是谁的孩子? |
[11:52] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[11:54] | What child is that? | 那是谁的孩子? |
[11:59] | He’s your grandson. | 他是你的孙子 |
[12:00] | Speak sense, whore. | 说话要有逻辑,妓女 |
[12:03] | Wait, now. | 别动 |
[12:05] | Your grandson- the son of your daughter. | 你的孙子…你女儿的孩子 |
[12:08] | My daughter is only- She’s 13, near 14. | 我女儿只有… 她都13了,快14了 |
[12:11] | A son by who? Crito, a Drover’s boy. | 孩子的父亲是谁? 一个家禽商人的孩子 |
[12:15] | His name is Lucius. | 他的名字是卢西尔斯 |
[12:19] | Niobe, stop. | 内奥比,站住 |
[12:20] | I order you to stop! | 我命令你站住! |
[12:28] | Your father’s home. | 你们的父亲回来了 |
[12:38] | Girls, this is your father. | 女儿们,他就是你们的父亲 |
[12:45] | Daughters, I’m very pleased to find you healthy and good looking. | 女儿们,我真高兴你们这么健康漂亮 |
[12:48] | A benefice you favor your mother, eh? | 你们都喜欢跟你们的妈妈在一起吧,恩? |
[12:50] | Now you see how ugly your father is. | 你们的父亲却如此丑陋 |
[12:53] | Come here. | 来 |
[12:57] | She’s not simple, is she? | 她不轻信别人,对吧? |
[13:00] | Greet your father properly as you’ve been taught to do. | 向你们的父亲问好,就像我教你们的那样 |
[13:45] | Your pay stopped coming a year ago. | 你的薪水一年前就不再寄过来了 |
[13:48] | The paymaster said you must be dead. | 发钱的人说你一定是挂了 |
[13:49] | They said they don’t make mistakes. | 他们说他们从来不会错 |
[13:52] | Damned fools! I’ll have it seen to. | 该死的家伙们,我有叫他们寄的 |
[13:58] | A bit of a surprise to see me then? | 那见到我一定有点吃惊吧? |
[14:01] | A bit surprised to be called “whore.” | 被叫妓女的却有点吃惊 |
[14:05] | That was… wrong. | 我说错了 |
[14:10] | I am sorry for it. | 对不起 |
[14:11] | A whore in front of everybody. I said sorry. | 在大家面前叫我妓女 我说了,对不起 |
[14:31] | Is it as you like it? Less salt next time. | 好吃吗? 下次少放点盐 |
[14:38] | So, how did you manage for money? | 那,你们怎么挣钱的? |
[14:42] | My sister Lyde and her husband helped us out. | 我妹妹莱蒂和她丈夫帮助了我们 |
[14:46] | Well, you won’t need their help anymore. | 你们不必再靠他们的帮助了 |
[14:52] | The big phallus is off a Suevi I killed in the Rhinelands– | 那些巨大的阴茎是我从 |
[14:55] | a very strong and fierce people. | 强壮的野人身上割下来的 |
[14:59] | Nice. | 不错 |
[15:03] | My official spoils I’ve put into slaves. | 正式的工资都换成奴隶了 |
[15:05] | They’re at the market. | 都在市场 |
[15:07] | I should clear 10,000 denarii. | 我净赚了10,000便士 |
[15:11] | That’s good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[15:24] | Come with me, sir. | |
[15:58] | By grace of Roma, for twelve moons hence, | 以罗马的恩惠,十二个月亮的名义 |
[16:02] | thou art Tribune of Plebs. | 在此赋予你护民管的职位 |
[16:06] | Abouttime. | 终于好了 |
[16:09] | I need a drink. lndeed, sir. | 我需要喝些酒 当然,长官 |
[16:12] | Perhaps after the meeting. | 不过可能得先开会 |
[16:15] | Cicero. | 西赛罗 |
[16:16] | My dear Atia, a pleasure. | 我亲爱的阿提娅,真荣幸 |
[16:20] | Forgive us for imposing at such a ludicrous hour. | 原谅我们选择这样不恰当的时间 |
[16:22] | Not at all, I adore it. The secrecy, the intrigue- it’s most thrilling. | 没关系,我非常喜欢这种神秘的气氛 十分令人激动 |
[16:27] | Comprehend, woman, this meeting is invisible. | 请明白,女人,这是一次机密的会议 |
[16:31] | Be assured, Cato, I do not see you. | 请放心,卡托,我看不见你 |
[16:38] | General Antony, we are– | 安东尼将军,我们正… |
[16:40] | Oh God, your beauty is painful. | 噢,上帝啊,你的美丽真叫人痛苦 |
[16:43] | You are the crucifix of venus. | 你是将维纳斯钉死的十字架 |
[16:48] | Let me die in your arms. | 让我在你怀中死去吧 |
[16:50] | ‘Sist, Antony. | 安东尼 |
[16:52] | Good evening to you all. General Antony. | 大家晚上好,安东尼将军? |
[16:55] | Tribune Antony, if you please. | 请叫我安东尼护民管 |
[16:58] | You’re inside the sacred precincts of Rome, | 你现在身处罗马里神圣的地方 |
[17:01] | but yet you wear the bloody red cloak of a soldier. | 但你却仍然披着你那件血红的战士披风 |
[17:04] | Che brutta figura! | |
[17:06] | It completely fell from my mind. | 我完全没有注意到 |
[17:08] | I’m most extremely sorry. Will you forgive me, friend Cato? | 我向你们致以最深厚的歉意 你们会原谅我吗,我的好友卡托? |
[17:14] | Atia, please, will you take this and burn it? | 阿提娅,请把这个拿去烧掉 |
[17:16] | That’s not necessary. Is it not? Oh, bene. | 没这个必要,是吗? |
[17:20] | Then let’s stop all this blathering and get down to business. | 那我们不要再说废话,直接切入正题吧 |
[17:24] | Blathering you say? | 你说那些是废话? |
[17:26] | What a congerie of heroes. Such vim! | 真是有活力的英雄! |
[17:29] | I feel like Helen of Troy. | 我感觉自己就像特洛伊的海伦 |
[17:32] | Would you adjourn to the courtyard? | 你们改到庭院中开会,怎样? |
[17:34] | Speak, young Marcus. What have you to tell us? | 说吧,年轻的马克,你有什么可以告诉我们的? |
[17:37] | I have been delegated by Caesar to negotiate a compromise. | 我被凯撒任命前来谈判妥协条约 |
[17:40] | Caesar wishes to avoid bloodshed. | 凯撒希望避免发生流血冲突 |
[17:42] | He wishes to be seen as a man of reason and probity. | 他希望别人觉得他是个和情合理的人 |
[17:46] | Therefore, when his present term as governor of Gaul has ended, | 所以,当他在高卢的统制任期结束时 |
[17:49] | he is willing to accept command of a single legion province. | 他愿意接受统制一个军团省份的权利 |
[17:53] | Illyria, by preference. | 优先考虑伊利里亚 |
[17:55] | I don’t understand. Command of a province– | 我不明白 统制一个省份 |
[17:59] | so he will have legal immunity. | 这样他才会有合法的豁免权 |
[18:01] | So that none of you rascals can go dragging him through the courts. | 才不至于被你们这些下贱小人给拖到法庭去 |
[18:05] | We’re here to discuss the terms of Caesar’s resignation. | 我们在这里谈论的是凯撒辞职的条件 |
[18:11] | He could have avoided prosecution | 他可以避免受到起诉 |
[18:14] | by accepting a few years banishment. | 只要他肯接受几年时间的流放 |
[18:16] | Banishment for what? | 为什么而流放? |
[18:18] | For fomenting a tyranny. | 为鼓动专治政权 |
[18:19] | Illegal warfare, theft, | 违法战争,偷窃 |
[18:22] | murder, treason! | 谋杀,以及叛国! |
[18:24] | And what shall be your punishment, Pompey, | 那你会受到什么惩罚,庞贝? |
[18:27] | for betraying a friend, | 背弃朋友 |
[18:28] | for deserting the cause of your people, | 抛弃你的人民的利益 |
[18:30] | for allying yourself with these so-called noblemen. | 还有和这些所谓的贵族结盟 |
[18:33] | What punishment for you? lmpudent whelp! | 你会为这些受到怎样的惩罚喃? 放肆,狗崽子! |
[18:37] | The man’s term of office ends in two weeks. | 凯撒的任职期还有两周到期 |
[18:40] | We say six months. Two weeks! | 我们说还有六个月 两周! |
[18:44] | He sits alone in Ravenna | 他独自一人坐在拉文纳 |
[18:46] | with one mutinous skeleton of a legion | 陪伴他的是一群反叛军团 |
[18:48] | and he dares to dictate terms to me?! | 他居然还敢向我谈条件?! |
[18:51] | Caesar has many more legions than the 1 3th. | 凯撒不止只有第十三军团 |
[18:54] | On the far side of the Alps. | 在阿尔卑斯山遥远的另一边 |
[18:56] | Winter does not last forever. | 冬季不会持续太久 |
[18:58] | Spring comes, snows melt. | 春天到来,雪便融化 |
[19:01] | That’s a threat! I assure you, it is no threat. | 这是在威胁! 请放心,这不是威胁 |
[19:03] | Snows always melt. | 雪总会融化 |
[19:07] | If he does not get a province? | 如果他得不到他的省 |
[19:09] | Caesar will take all measures required | 那凯撒就会采取一切必要措施 |
[19:13] | to protect both his interests | 来保护他自己的 |
[19:16] | and those of the Republic. | 以及共和国的利益 |
[19:17] | I am grieved and surprised. | 我真为此感到难过惊讶 |
[19:20] | I had hoped we would have a rational negotiation. | 我还以为这次会是一次合情合理的谈判 |
[19:24] | If that is his last word, we shall go. | 如果他没有其他要说的了,那我们就走了 |
[19:31] | Then we have no more business. | 那我们已没什么可谈的了 |
[19:33] | Caesar is bluffing. | 凯撒只是在虚张声势 |
[19:34] | He wishes to appear supremely confident. | 他只不过装作极度自信 |
[19:37] | Evidently he is desperately weak, weaker than we’d thought. | 很明显他现在已经绝望般的虚弱了,比我们想象的还弱 |
[19:40] | This is a last ditch attempt to frighten us into making concessions, | 这是他最后一次仗着还有操纵军队的权利企图恐吓我们,让我们做出让步 |
[19:44] | while he still has the semblance of an army. | 虽然它还有军队在虚张声势 |
[19:46] | He’s weak, Cicero. Dying. | 他现在很虚弱,西赛罗,濒临死亡 |
[19:48] | Is that not when all the proverbs tell us to be wary? | 那现在不正是所有谚语提醒我们该谨慎的时候吗? |
[19:52] | Does not the dying serpent bite deepest? | 临死的毒蛇不是咬得最狠吗? |
[20:14] | Let’s play. | 让我们来玩吧 |
[20:15] | Where are you from, friend? 1 3th. | 你从那里来,朋友? 第十三军团 |
[20:18] | Better keep that quiet. | 你最好不要到处宣扬 |
[20:20] | This is deep Pompeian territory. | 这里庞贝的地盘 |
[20:23] | So, we’re all Romans, eh? | 我们不都是罗马人吗? |
[20:35] | Come on, ladies, hear me now. | 来啊,女士们,现在起听我的 |
[20:37] | Furies and River Gods for five. | 复仇女神和河神,来个五 |
[21:27] | “You will be pleased to hear | 你会高兴的听到 |
[21:28] | that General Antony was as blithely arrogant | 安东尼将军还是如人们所想象的一样傲慢 |
[21:31] | and provocative as one could hope for. | 具有挑衅性 |
[21:36] | And Pompey and Cato were deeply offended | 你的谈判立场把庞贝和卡托 |
[21:39] | by your negotiating position.” | 给深深地得罪了 |
[21:43] | Wise Men and Graces on four! | 聪明的希腊人保佑我,四点! |
[21:48] | Those Graces don’t like you, I think. | 我想希腊人不喜欢你 |
[21:50] | They piss on your face. They piss on my face? | 他们在你脸上撒尿 他们在我脸上撒尿? |
[21:53] | They piss on my face?! Calm, brother. | 他们在我脸上撒尿?! 冷静,兄弟 |
[21:57] | Man has an ill way with him. | 他没有被人好好管教过 |
[21:59] | He’s lost a lot of money. He means no offense… | 他输了很多钱,他没有冒犯的意思 |
[22:03] | do you? None at all. | 是吧? 一点都没有 |
[22:08] | Twin River Gods over two. | 孪生河神啊,一对二 |
[22:11] | Come on, you mumping cunnies! | 来吧,你这个滑头! |
[22:21] | Graces… over four. | 一对四 |
[22:28] | How do you feel now, soldier? Feel good? | 现在感觉怎么样,士兵?感觉不错? |
[23:49] | Who is this man? Run and get a doctor! | 这人是谁? 快去叫医生! |
[23:51] | I don’t want people dying in my house! | 我不希望有人在这屋里死去! |
[23:52] | Do as I say, woman! | 照我说的做,女人! |
[24:16] | Oh! | |
[25:17] | There will be copious pus- first putrid, then wholesome– | 会有很多浓汁,首先是腐烂的,流完后便会康复 |
[25:22] | and mayhap fits of the spleen, | 可能还有些坏脾气 |
[25:24] | but that will be all to the good. | 但都是有好处的 |
[25:27] | A purging of the malignancy will follow. | 跟着会清除 |
[25:30] | This is brass. | 这个是铜币 |
[25:35] | Come. | 来 |
[25:37] | When will he wake up? | 他什么时候会醒? |
[25:39] | Today, tomorrow, maybe never. | 今天,明天,也许再也不会了 |
[25:44] | You might try an offering to Spes. | 你应该试试去供奉 |
[25:47] | A white rabbit often works. | 供奉小白兔常常有用 |
[25:50] | I’ll send my boy tomorrow to check the dressings. | 我明天会派我的徒弟来检查药剂 |
[25:57] | What misery! It’s only blood. | 真是不幸! 不过是血 |
[25:59] | It’ll wash. | 洗洗就干净了 |
[26:02] | Where are you going? | 你上哪去? |
[26:03] | I have business. | 我有正事要办 |
[26:05] | Business? What business? | 正事?什么正事? |
[26:09] | I understand that you are upset, but I will ask you | 我明白你很焦虑,但我要求你 |
[26:11] | do not question me in that tone. | 不要以这种语气询问我 |
[26:18] | Tone. | 语气 |
[26:20] | My father’s cock! | 我爸的公鸡! |
[26:22] | How’s that for tone?! | 用它的音调怎么样! |
[26:25] | 50, 50. 55. | |
[26:28] | 55, 55. 60. | |
[26:31] | 60, 60- sold! | 60,60…成交! |
[26:33] | 40. 40, 40, 45. | |
[26:37] | 45, 45, 45. 50. | |
[26:40] | 50. 50, 50. 55. | |
[26:44] | This is bona stock, but it’s all skin and bone, eh? | 这是一个好市场,但都是些骨瘦如材的 |
[26:49] | You want a good price. | 你想想要个好价钱 |
[26:51] | Let us feed them up, put some fat on them. | 让我们给他们食物吃,给他们增点肥 |
[26:54] | Couple weeks of easy living, and these puppies will sell like duck hearts. | 只需要几周的小康生活,这些奴隶就会卖得和鹅心一样好 |
[26:58] | Is that expensive, fodder and storage? | 买食物以及储存食物会很贵吗? |
[27:00] | No! You’ll recoup feed and storage double. | 不!你会赚回你花在食物上的钱的两倍 |
[27:10] | Beautiful, neh? A real showman. | 漂亮,对吧?一个真实的表演者 |
[27:13] | I am no judge of the sand, | 我虽然不是万能的 |
[27:16] | but sure, anyone can see | 但肯定每个人都能看到 |
[27:18] | he is rare large and aggressive. | 他是稀有的强壮,充满攻击性 |
[27:25] | When the Senate meets tomorrow, | 当明天的元老院会议召开 |
[27:28] | Scipio will propose an ultimatum be put to Caesar. | 西比乌会提议一项对凯撒的终结方案 |
[27:32] | I ask you as a friend to support the proposal | 我以朋友的身份,希望你明天支持这项方案 |
[27:35] | and to enjoin your many friends to do the same. | 并吩咐你的朋友们都来支持 |
[27:38] | Oh, I have not so many friends as all that. | 哦,我并没有多少朋友 |
[27:41] | Ah, the moderates follow you like sheep. | 啊,温和派像绵羊一样跟随你 |
[27:44] | Your vote is critical. The ultimatum is? | 你的选票非常关键,最终方案是? |
[27:46] | Caesar’s term of office is over. | 凯撒的任职期一结束 |
[27:49] | He must immediately disband his men, | 他必须马上解散他的军队 |
[27:51] | resign his command, and return for trial– | 辞去他的指挥权,并回来接受审判… |
[27:53] | else be considered an Enemy of the Senate and People of Rome. | 不然的话,他就被当作是元老院和人民的敌人 |
[27:58] | But he cannot accept that. | 但他不会接受的 |
[28:00] | Not without dishonor. | 那让他身败名裂 |
[28:01] | Once declared hostile, he has nothing to lose- he will fight at any cost. | 一但宣布敌对,他便没有什么可以失去的了…他便会不顾一切的战斗 |
[28:05] | You are declaring war! | 他会宣布战争! |
[28:07] | Caesar will not have to accept or refuse the terms, | 轮不到凯撒决定 |
[28:11] | because Mark Antony will immediately use Tribune’s veto. | 马克·安东尼会直接否决 |
[28:15] | But then, what is your purpose? | 你的意图是? |
[28:16] | If the Senate votes against him, | 如果议会反对他 |
[28:18] | Caesar will finally understand | 恺撒会明白 |
[28:20] | that he is alone against all. | 他只有孤身一人 |
[28:24] | Of course, anything but an overwhelming vote | 除了一张否决票 |
[28:26] | encourages Caesar to think he still has friends and hope. | 让恺撒觉得还有希望 |
[28:35] | I am no friend to Caesar, nor any tyrant, | 我不是恺撒的朋友 |
[28:38] | but I cannot vote for a proposal | 谈我不会否决提议 |
[28:40] | I do not wish to see realized. It would be highly irreligious. | 那样太没有信仰了 |
[28:44] | I have made a vow to Jupiter. | 我向朱庇特宣过誓 |
[28:46] | Unless I get the full backing of the Senate tomorrow, | 除非明天我能获得全部议员的支持 |
[28:49] | I and all my legions will sail for Spain | 否则我就把我全部的军团带去西班牙 |
[28:52] | and leave you gentlemen to your own defenses. | 让你们这帮绅士自生自灭 |
[29:06] | This is he? Crito? | 这就是他? |
[29:08] | He’s a good boy from good family. | 他是个好孩子 |
[29:10] | Good enough to seed a child of the vorenii | 好到让大爷我的 |
[29:13] | who fought at Magnesia and Zama? | 女儿怀孕? |
[29:15] | I don’t rightly know, sir. You don’t rightly know?! | 我不知道,先生 你不知道?! |
[29:17] | Do you know that this girl is my property? | 你不知道她是我的? |
[29:20] | That you should have asked my permission | 应该先征得我的同意 |
[29:21] | before you coupled with her? | 在你们乱搞之前? |
[29:23] | I’m sorry, sir. I am within my rights to kill you here and now. | 对不起 我现在就有杀你的权利 |
[29:27] | Papa, please. Don’t you start sniffling. | 爸爸,别,别现在才这样 |
[29:30] | You should have thought of this before you spread your legs. | 你被搞之前应该先想到这些 |
[29:32] | They meant you no disrespect. | 他们没有要侮辱你 |
[29:34] | What they did was only natural. | 他们做的很正常 |
[29:36] | They’re young and they love each other. | 他们年轻,又相爱着对方 |
[29:37] | That’s no excuse. | 还是不可容忍 |
[29:39] | His mother’s family are well-found in Ostia for many generations, | 他妈妈家里很有钱 |
[29:42] | and his father is a successful drover. | 他爸爸又是很成功的商人 |
[29:46] | They have a house in the southern crossroads. | 他们家就在街对面 |
[29:48] | A house built from cattle dung no doubt. | 房间里肯定都是牛粪 |
[29:50] | It’s very hygienic, sir. There’s no smell. | 那里很干净,一点味道都没有 |
[29:53] | Huh! | |
[29:55] | There’s money in droving, at least. | 至少家畜商还有钱赚 |
[29:58] | Good money, sir. | 很多钱 |
[29:59] | I’m on the Capua run mostly– | 对于我来说… |
[30:02] | that’s 5,000 head a week sometimes, sir. | 一星期至少5,000 |
[30:06] | He cannot be but what he is. When are you a man? | 不可思议,你什么时候成人? |
[30:08] | Next month, sir. Next month. | 下个月,先生 下个月 |
[30:15] | very well, you may marry my daughter. | 很好,下个月你和我女儿成婚 |
[30:17] | Assure your good people that the dowry will be appropriate. | 和你家人讲准备好嫁妆 |
[30:31] | He really is a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[30:33] | You should be pleased. | 你应该感到高兴 |
[30:36] | My daughter’s virginity has been taken | 我女儿失去童贞 |
[30:39] | and my first grandson spawned, by an ill-favored prole. | 我第一个孙子居然是穷人的孩子 |
[30:43] | How can I be pleased? | 我怎么能高兴? |
[30:45] | He makes her happy. She’s an idiot then. | 他让她开心 她真是个傻瓜 |
[30:47] | What a brute you are! | 你真残忍! |
[31:25] | The Senate will hear Metullus Scipio. | 议员们,听马赛琉斯说 |
[31:31] | Speak! Speak! | 说吧! |
[31:33] | Conscript fathers, I propose a formal motion. | 议员们,我提议 |
[31:38] | Unless Gaius Julius Caesar | 除非盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒 |
[31:41] | immediately lays down his command, | 立刻放弃他的指挥权 |
[31:44] | disbands his legions and returns to Rome for trial, | 解散他的军队然后回罗马 |
[31:49] | this sacred assembly will declare him a public enemy | 否则议会将宣布他是个公敌 |
[31:53] | of the Senate and People of Rome! | 罗马人民的敌人! |
[31:56] | After which time it will be the duty | 在那之后 |
[32:00] | and the obligation of every Roman to do him harm | 那将是所有罗马人的义务 |
[32:04] | or to kill him if they are able! | 去杀掉他! |
[32:16] | A motion is proposed. | 议案已经提出了 |
[32:19] | Those in favor, make it known. | 同意的请表态 |
[32:55] | The motion is carried by clear numbers. | 议案通过 |
[33:02] | Antony! | 安东尼! |
[33:04] | veto the motion! | 否决它! |
[33:06] | Stand up! veto the motion! | 快否决! |
[33:11] | I demand the floor! I demand the floor! | 大家安静!大家注意! |
[33:16] | Give him the floor! I veto the motion! | 听他说! 我否议案! |
[33:18] | Tribune vetoes the motion! | 护民管否决议案! |
[33:24] | Scipio’s motion against Caesar– | 西比乌的议案反对凯撒 |
[33:26] | it doesn’t stand, does it? | 立不住脚,对吗? |
[33:29] | Stands. | 立的住脚 |
[33:30] | Entered in the annals. | 记入年报 |
[33:33] | Despite that Tribune raised his veto? | 护民官反对也不行? |
[33:37] | Not heard, not fully admitted. | 反对没有成立 |
[33:42] | No weight. | 分量不够 |
[33:44] | The motion stands. | 议案通过 |
[33:46] | Let me be clear with you. | 我跟你讲清楚 |
[33:48] | I do not wish | 我不希望 |
[33:50] | that a motion as important as this | 这样重要的议案 |
[33:52] | should stand on a mere trick of procedure. | 用这种诡计通过 |
[33:55] | Trick, you say? | 你说诡计? |
[33:57] | This is a religious matter. | 这是宗教的方式 |
[34:00] | There are no tricks in religion. | 宗教里容不得诡计 |
[34:05] | Session was not formally ended, correct? | 会议还没正式结束,对吗? |
[34:10] | Correct. So, when we reconvene, | 对,当复会后 |
[34:13] | it will formally be the same session. | 还是一样 |
[34:18] | Then Tribune Antony may use veto on the motion. | 护民官安东尼可以否决 |
[34:28] | That is so. | 是的 |
[34:30] | Juno lnferna! Senile old fool, | 天后朱庇特! 老笨蛋 |
[34:34] | why didn’t you say so to begin with? | 为什么你一开始不说? |
[34:36] | Mark Antony must not be harmed or hindered in any way. | 马克·安东尼不可以收到任何伤害 |
[34:40] | But- In any way! | 但是…无论如何 |
[34:41] | It is vitally important that he be allowed to veto the motion. | 让他能否决这个提议,这一点很重要 |
[34:45] | If he does not, Caesar is declared a traitor. | 否则,凯撒就成叛国者了 |
[34:48] | Then he has no choice but to oppose me openly, | 他就不得不反对我了 |
[34:50] | which means civil war. Antony must not be harmed! | 然后就是战争,马克·安东尼不可以收到任何伤害 |
[34:54] | Dominus, good news. | 好消息 |
[34:56] | The Senate will reconvene tomorrow. | 议会明天复会 |
[34:59] | Formally, it is the same session, | 和上次一样 |
[35:01] | so you may yet exercise your veto on the motion. | 所以你明天还可以否决 |
[35:04] | Hmm. Unless Pompey tries to stop me. | 除非庞贝要阻止我 |
[35:07] | True, he may very well try. | 很可能 |
[35:11] | Rally the men together. | 把人们叫齐 |
[35:14] | vorenus… | 乌瑞纳斯 |
[35:16] | all of them. | 所有的人 |
[35:19] | & Run and hide& | 捉迷藏 |
[35:22] | & Run and hide& | 捉迷藏 |
[35:25] | &The 13th arecoming& | 第十三个来了 |
[35:28] | & And your men are all dead! & | 你的人都死了! |
[35:33] | I put extra nutmeg in, as you like it. | 我多加了些肉豆 |
[35:35] | Oh, marry me, goddess. | 嫁给我吧,女神 |
[35:37] | What, a porcine object like you? | 像你这样的肥猪? |
[35:41] | Besides, I am already wed, thanks be to evil spirits. | 谢天谢地,我已经够惨了 |
[35:44] | You are wrong, friend-wife. He is a good man, your man. | 你错了,他是个好人 |
[35:47] | A good man you say? | 好人? |
[35:49] | For years and years, I’d lie awake at night | 这些年来,我每晚都在祈祷 |
[35:51] | and beg all the Gods to send him home. | 让神把他送回来 |
[35:54] | I’d hear of this battle or that battle and… | 我听到这场那场战役 |
[35:57] | I’d see him, clear as a glass, | 我能清清楚楚地看到他 |
[35:59] | Iying dead and bloody in the mud somewhere. | 满身血污的躺在地上 |
[36:05] | I was lonely. | 我很孤独 |
[36:06] | I was so lonely. | 很孤独 |
[36:09] | For eight years I wept. | 八年来我一直哭泣 |
[36:11] | Every day, the girls asking, “When is Papa coming home? | 每天孩子们都问,爸爸什么时候回家? |
[36:15] | Is it today? When?” | 今天吗? |
[36:19] | And now he’s home, and I wish he was in Gaul. | 现在他回来了,我却希望他还在高卢 |
[36:22] | He’s a cold, mean brute. | 他真无情无义 |
[36:24] | Not one loving word to me or his daughters, | 对我们连一句亲切的话都不说 |
[36:27] | not once since he has been home. | 一次都没有 |
[36:28] | He is no skilled hand with the women. | 他不会哄女人 |
[36:31] | But in all these years I fought with him, he never took a woman. | 不过这些年我跟着他,他一个女人也没动过 |
[36:35] | “Pullo,” he’d say to me, “Pullo, my old friend, | 波罗,他对我说:“我的老朋友 |
[36:38] | I have a wife back home, Niobe is her name | 我有个妻子叫内奥比 |
[36:40] | and she’s worth more to me than all the women of Gaul.” | 她比所有高卢的女人都珍贵” |
[36:44] | I thank you for your kind words, but I know you lie. | 谢谢你的好心话,但我知道你在说谎 |
[36:50] | He’s no friend of yours. He told me so. | 他不是你的朋友,他告诉我了 |
[36:52] | Why, he has a- an ill temper, him. | 他脾气不好 |
[36:55] | He’d say anything. | 什么都说 |
[37:00] | Antony needs every man. | 安东尼需要所有人 |
[37:01] | If you can walk, we rendezvous at the house of Atia. | 如果你能走,去阿提娅集合 |
[37:12] | This is all I have left. | 就这么多了 |
[37:13] | There will be more when I sell the slaves. | 卖掉奴隶后还会有些 |
[37:16] | Get the girls indoors and stay indoors until you know it’s safe. | 让孩子们回家,呆在家中知道你认为安全了 |
[37:27] | It saddens me that you are unhappy, | 你不高兴让我很伤心 |
[37:29] | because I have a deep affection for you. | 因为我很爱你 |
[37:33] | When I return, we will talk. | 我回来后再说吧 |
[37:48] | Well, this is a merry do. | 这是件喜事 |
[37:53] | Octavia, my honey, look alive at least. | 奥克塔维娅,你又有精神了 |
[37:57] | Poor Antony must think himself dead and swimming in Lethe water. | 可怜的安东尼一定认为自己被忘记了 |
[38:00] | Talk to the poor man, ask him questions. | 跟这个可怜的家伙讲讲话 |
[38:04] | One would think she’d been raised by Germans. | 别人还以为你被德国人养大 |
[38:07] | General Antony, does my mother’s screaming irritate you? | 安东尼,我妈妈的尖叫让你烦吗? |
[38:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[38:13] | When you and my mother are in coitus, | 当你们性交的时候 |
[38:15] | there is a deal of screaming. | 尖叫声不断 |
[38:17] | I find it extremely irritating. | 我觉得很烦 |
[38:20] | I wondered whether you did also. | 我向你会不会也这样认为呢? |
[38:23] | Or perhaps you like it? | 也许你很喜欢? |
[38:24] | A testament to your skills. | 证明你的本领 |
[38:26] | So spiteful, and for what? | 真可恶 |
[38:29] | You shame only yourself. | 你自己侮辱自己 |
[38:55] | She has you exact. | 正让她说中了 |
[39:00] | We show our strength. | 让他们见识我们的力量 |
[39:01] | We show them who owns the Forum, | 告诉他们这儿谁说了算 |
[39:03] | but we do not touch them. | 但不要碰他们 |
[39:05] | Antony must not be touched! | 不可以碰安东尼 |
[39:07] | Kill them all, I say. None of that! | 把他们全杀了 不行 |
[39:09] | Pompey’s strict orders. | 庞贝的命令 |
[39:11] | Him who starts trouble will be on a cross at nightfall. | 谁找麻烦就会被钉死 |
[39:15] | So no blood! | 不要流血! |
[39:25] | Make a lane there! Make a lane there, I said! | 让路!我说让开路! |
[39:28] | Come on, you bastards! | 快点! |
[39:58] | Rally to me. | 跟我来 |
[40:00] | Rally to me. | 跟我来 |
[40:02] | Rally to me! | 跟我来 |
[40:13] | No blood! | 不要伤人! |
[40:32] | You have what you wanted, Cato. | 你有你想要的了,卡托 |
[40:35] | Caesar has no choice now. | 凯撒没选择了 |
[40:38] | Come the spring, he will cross the Alps | 明年春天,他会翻过阿尔贝斯 |
[40:40] | with his legions and march on Rome. | 带大军向罗马进发 |
[40:53] | Five dead: three from flux, two from fighting. | 五个死了 |
[40:57] | 10 under medics. Eight absent, believed fled. | 十个受伤,八个跑了 |
[41:00] | Sir. Fighting strength: 236 head. | 战斗力量:236人 |
[41:04] | Seventh Cohort. 12 dead: | 第七队步兵 |
[41:07] | six of flux, six of fighting. | 12死 |
[41:09] | Three on the medics. | 三人受伤 |
[41:11] | Three absent, believed fled. | 三人逃跑 |
[41:12] | Fighting strength: 242. | 战斗力量:242人 |
[41:15] | Soldier, how far behind you is Mark Antony? | 马克·安东尼在你后面多远? |
[41:19] | No more than an hour, sir. | 不到一小时 |
[41:25] | Sound assembly! Sir! | 集合! 是,长官! |
[41:28] | By order of the Senate, | 以议会的名义 |
[41:30] | Gaius Julius Caesar | 盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒 |
[41:32] | is declared an enemy of Rome. | 成为罗马公敌 |
[41:35] | All good citizens are bound | 所有公民 |
[41:37] | to do him harm if they are able. | 有义务去杀掉他 |
[41:59] | I’ve got him. | 我来 |
[42:02] | After all these years, Pompey surprises me. | 这么多年后,庞贝让我吃惊 |
[42:08] | I had hoped to provoke some kind of aggression, sure, | 我曾想主动进攻 |
[42:11] | but to try and kill a Tribune? | 但试图在议会谋杀 |
[42:14] | In the Forum? | 护民官? |
[42:17] | The man’s found some hard black iron in his soul. | |
[42:20] | I’m sure it was yon demented little worm Cato who put him up to it. | 我确定是你那精神错乱的卡托让他做的 |
[42:24] | It’s excellent, this. | 很好,对吗? |
[42:27] | So, what next? | 接下来? |
[42:28] | Let’s see what the men have to say. | 我们看他还要说什么 |
[42:33] | Oh, don’t do that! | 别! |
[42:36] | You look just right as you are. | 你看上去很好 |
[42:39] | Like Leonidas at Thermopylae. | 就像塞莫波莱的里昂纳达 |
[42:44] | Attention! | 注意! |
[42:50] | Any of your people I can mention? | 有什么我可以提到的吗? |
[42:54] | Titus Pullo. | 泰特斯·波罗 |
[42:55] | Took the head off the first man that came at me. | 砍掉第一个冲向我的人的头 |
[43:04] | Soldiers, Pompey and the Senate | 士兵们,庞贝和议会 |
[43:09] | have formally declared | 公开宣布 |
[43:11] | that Gaius Julius Caesar | 盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒 |
[43:14] | is an enemy of Rome. | 是个公敌 |
[43:17] | No! | 不! |
[43:18] | They have declared that I am a criminal. | 他们说我是战犯 |
[43:22] | They have declared, in effect, | 他们公布了,实际上 |
[43:24] | that all of you also are criminals! | 你们都是战犯! |
[43:27] | No! | 不! |
[43:29] | The Tribune’s veto was not exercised. | 护民官的否决权无效 |
[43:32] | Peoples Tribune Mark Antony | 护民官马克·安东尼 |
[43:35] | and 50 men of the 13th | 和13队的50人 |
[43:37] | were assaulted by 1,000 head of Pompeian scum. | 被1,000庞贝的杂种攻击 |
[43:41] | No! | 不! |
[43:46] | A Tribune of the plebs | 人民的护民官 |
[43:50] | assaulted on the steps | 居然在议会门前 |
[43:52] | of the Senate House! | 被攻击! |
[43:54] | Can you imagine a more terrible sacrilege? | 你们还能想到更严重的亵渎神灵吗? |
[43:57] | Our beloved Republic is in the hands of madmen. | 我们亲爱的共和国正被疯子操纵着 |
[44:00] | This is a dark day, | 现在是黑暗时期 |
[44:03] | and I stand at a fork in the road. | 我站在路中央 |
[44:05] | I can abide the law and surrender my arms to the Senate | 我可以向议会投降 |
[44:08] | and watch the Republic fall | 眼睁睁的看着共和国灭亡 |
[44:10] | to tyranny and chaos! | 在暴政和混乱中! |
[44:12] | Or, I can go home | 或者,我回罗马 |
[44:14] | with my sword in my hand | 我可以带着刀剑回去 |
[44:16] | and run those maniacs | 把那些疯子 |
[44:18] | to the Tarpeian Rock! | 全都处死! |
[44:20] | Yeah! Yeah! | |
[44:29] | Legionary Titus Pullo, step forward! | 兵团士兵泰特斯·波罗,请出列! |
[44:37] | Titus Pullo! | 泰特斯·波罗! |
[44:45] | When 50 brave men of the 13th | 当50个勇敢的战士 |
[44:48] | fought Pompey’s 1,000 in the Forum | 与庞贝的1,000人厮杀 |
[44:50] | and saved the Tribune, | 试图救护民官时, |
[44:52] | it was Legionary Titus Pullo who drew first blood! | 泰特斯·波罗的刀尝到的第一滴血! |
[44:57] | Here is 500 denarii! | 500便士! |
[45:02] | very grateful, sir. | 非常感谢 |
[45:04] | Are you with me, Titus Pullo? | 跟我一起吗,泰特斯·波罗? |
[45:06] | Will you come with me to Rome? Yes. | 跟我一起回罗马吗? |
[45:08] | Yes, sir! Certainly! | 是的长官!当然! |
[45:11] | Titus Pullo is with me! | 泰特斯·波罗跟着我! |
[45:15] | And you? Are you with me?! | 你们呢?你们跟着我吗? |
[45:17] | Yeah! Yeah! | 是的! |
[46:14] | Ah, you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[46:16] | Water? | 水? |
[46:19] | We’re moving. | 我们换地方 |
[46:20] | Mmm. | |
[46:23] | The whole legion, sounds like. Where to? | 听起来向整个军团,哪里? |
[46:27] | It’s a river. | 一条河 |
[46:29] | What river? | 什么河? |
[46:33] | This is the Rubicon. Stay calm. | 卢比肯河,冷静 |
[46:36] | This is rebellion and treason, | 这是叛国 |
[46:38] | and I am no traitor! | 我不是叛国者! |
[46:40] | It’s too late now. We’re across. We’re in ltaly. | 太晚了,我们已经在意大利了 |
[46:42] | You’re a rebel whether you like it or not. | 不管怎样,你已经是造反者了 |
[46:44] | Caesar. Caesar, what have you done? | 凯撒,你都作了些什么? |
[46:47] | He had no choice, had he? | 他没选择 |
[46:48] | Pompey did try to kill Mark Antony after all. | 庞贝要杀马克·安东尼 |
[46:50] | You of all men should not dare make that argument. | 你们没资格说 |
[46:52] | How’s that? You know who was being attacked. | 什么? 你知道谁被攻击 |
[46:57] | I don’t know what you mean. | 什么意思? |
[47:01] | It doesn’t matter now. | 现在没关系了 |
[47:02] | We are all dead men any way. | 我们都死了 |
[47:04] | We’ll be hanging from crosses in the Appian Way before the week’s out. | 这星期内我们就会被定在十字架上 |
[47:07] | We’ll be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[47:08] | Have some more water. Better to die of thirst. | 喝点水,最好渴死 |
[47:11] | Don’t be foolish. Drink. | 别傻了,喝吧! |
[47:17] | Caesar is in ltaly! | 凯撒在意大利! |
[47:22] | 什么 | |
[47:23] | Caesar is in ltaly! | 不可能 |
[47:24] | 凯撒在意大利! | |
[47:30] | Have you heard? I heard. | 听到了吗? 听到了 |
[47:52] | What’s going to happen? | 会发生什么? |
[47:54] | War is going to happen. | 战争 |
[48:02] | Who’s my greedy little piglet? | 小猪仔,看谁更馋 |