Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

罗马(Rome)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 罗马(Rome)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[03:01] Perhaps if we retreat to the coast via Thessaly 如果通过塞萨利撤退到岸边
[03:05] we could hold out until the rains come. 我们可以坚持到大雨来临的时候
[03:07] If we go eastward, they’ll be able to cut us off here. 如果我们往东边走,他们会在这拦截我们
[03:10] Oh, of course. 噢,对…
[03:12] It will not do. 这样行不通
[03:15] Ready. 准备好了
[03:19] Maps never redraw themselves, 如果你期待着地图给你想个法子出来
[03:22] if that’s what you’re waiting for. 那我劝你还是早点打消这个念头吧
[03:25] He’s right. 他说的对
[03:26] We shall just have to fight the wretches here where we stand. 我们不如就在这里决一死战
[03:29] And beatthem. 打败他们
[03:31] Oh, we shall crush them, doubtless. 放心吧,我们会赢的
[03:35] Dinner for worms, the whole damn lot of ’em. 兵不刃血,让他们都去死吧
[03:39] Dinner for worms. 兵不刃血
[03:57] Try to avoid bloodshed this time. 这次可别刮出血来了
[04:00] Wait a while and Pompey can shave you instead. 总比庞贝来为您刮好一些
[04:03] Torquatus should have something, no? 托卡图斯应该有个一官半职
[04:06] A Praetorship perhaps. 当个执政官什么的
[04:08] If Torquatus is given high office, 如果托卡图斯当上高官
[04:10] then varro must be given same, else we’ll see no end of trouble. 瓦罗也得给个官衔,否则有的可闹了
[04:13] But then what do we give Labienus? 那么我们给莱比耶纳斯什么东西呢?
[04:15] Macedonia? Bythnia. Macedonia to Libo. 马其顿? 比斯欣尼亚给他,马其顿给里伯
[04:19] Plums for your people and porridge for the rest, eh? 厚此薄彼,徇私么?
[04:22] Macedonia and Bythnia are not yet ours to bestow. 马其顿和比斯欣尼亚还不是我们的领土
[04:27] You are cooking rabbits that have not been caught. 你这是在异想天开
[04:30] Our particular rabbit is cornered, starving, 我们的猎物已经无路可退,饥肠辘辘
[04:33] and has lost near 2,000 men. 损失了近2,000人
[04:35] I think we may safely say 我想我们可以这么说
[04:38] that here is a rabbit ready for the pot. 这场仗是赢定了
[04:43] Why so melancholy, Brutus? Oh, do I seem so? 为什么闷闷不乐,布鲁图斯? 噢,是吗?
[04:46] Mmm. Forgive me. 请原谅
[04:48] No, Caesar’s defeat is a glory– 击败恺撒是无上的光荣
[04:51] we cannot endure tyrants- but I cannot celebrate it. 我们已经不能再忍受暴政了 但我高兴不起来
[04:55] He was as my father to me. 他对我来说如同父亲
[04:58] I feel for you. When do we strike? 我同情你,我们什么时候进攻?
[05:01] Strike? We have already struck. 进攻?进攻早就开始了
[05:03] We have him down, but he is not dead yet, eh? 我们包围了他,但他还没死,不是吗?
[05:06] When do we strike the final blow? There will not be one. 我们什么时候给他最后的一击? 我们不会
[05:09] If we simply keep him bottled up a month or so more, 我们只需要继续困住他一个月
[05:12] the remains of his army will disintegrate and disappear, 他剩下的部队就会彻底崩溃
[05:16] at no cost to us. Is that honorable? 不需要我们出手 这样做有什么荣誉可言?
[05:18] Mmm? Caesar has driven us from Rome, 恺撒迫使我们离开罗马
[05:21] chased us out of ltaly, killed our friends, 让我们背井离乡,杀害我们的朋友
[05:24] usurped our Republic. 霸占我们的国家
[05:26] Surely, dignity and honor demands we walk in his blood. 屈辱必须用血才能洗清
[05:30] Certainly, knee deep. 完全同意
[05:31] But you would have hunger do our work for us! 但你却让饥饿为我们代劳
[05:33] We must attack Caesar and kill him under the eyes of Mars, 我们应该主动进攻把恺撒活活的烧死
[05:37] else our victory is empty. He has sense. 否则胜利毫无意义 他说的有道理
[05:39] It will look better at home if we win by force. 我们要斩草除根
[05:42] You are Pompey Magnus. 你可是庞贝·麦格纳斯
[05:44] You conquer and crush your enemies as if they were insects. 你所向披靡,敌人对你来说如同蝼蚁一般
[05:49] People will be disappointed by anything less. 人们看到您现在的做法会失望的
[05:54] News from Greece. 希腊来的消息
[05:57] Mark Antony is safe, but most of the ships in his fleet 马克·安东尼很安全
[05:59] sent in aid of Gaius Julius Caesar have been lost at sea. 但是被派去帮助恺撒,恺撒的舰队大部分沉没
[06:06] Caesar is now surrounded and severely outnumbered. 恺撒已经被重重包围
[06:11] The forces of the Republic and Senate 庞贝·麦格纳斯及其上议院
[06:14] and of Pompey Magnus confidently expect 自信的认为
[06:16] a decisive victory to follow shortly. 胜利已经不可逆转
[06:24] There you are. Here I am. 原来你在这 我在这
[06:27] I ask Timon for protection, 我找泰门让他来保护我们
[06:29] and he sends me a bunch of half wits and clowns! 他却派了一队老弱病残来
[06:31] Dear me. Caesar will soon be dead 真让我感到惊讶 恺撒随时可能会死
[06:34] by every account, and we shall be undefended. 我们就没有靠山了
[06:36] We may as well be lying naked in the street! 我们可能会落魄街头
[06:38] You must go to Servilia and ask for a few of her men 你必须去找赛维莉娅让她派点人手过来
[06:41] to stand outside for us. Why? 保护我们 为什么?
[06:44] So that they can guard our doors in her name, silly. 这样就可以以她的名义保护我们,小傻瓜
[06:47] I mean why must I go? 我是说为什么要我去?
[06:49] Well, as if I would go begging to Servilia. 你难道认为我会去找赛维莉娅求情吗?
[06:52] I think not. I’ll not go begging for you. 别说笑了 我可不想去为了你求情
[06:54] Oh, don’t be so childish. It’s not as if she’ll refuse. 别孩子气了,她又不会拒绝你
[06:56] You think? Why would she? 只是你的想法罢了 她有什么理由拒绝你呢?
[06:58] Those lovely gifts I gave her? 我送她那么多可爱的礼物
[07:03] What did she say? Nothing. 她是不是说了些什么? 没什么
[07:07] Nothing. She said something. 没说什么… 她一定说了些什么
[07:09] She said nothing. 她什么都没说
[07:11] You’re very arrogant, that’s all. 你很无知,知道吗?
[07:14] Think you can buy her friendship with stud slaves and tortoises? 以为可以通过一些奴隶和乌龟就能买到她的友谊
[07:17] And sixbarrelsofice. 还有六桶冰块
[07:18] I’d rather not go. 我不想去
[07:20] You’d rather not go. 你不想去?
[07:22] You’d rather be gang-raped by slavering proles 难道你宁愿被那些下等人侵犯?
[07:25] while your mother’s house burns down around you. 眼睁睁看着你母亲的房子被焚毁?
[07:27] Frankly, I’m past caring. 老实说,我不在乎
[07:28] One day Caesar is winning and you crow happily, 当恺撒在的时候你就趾高气昂
[07:31] next day he is losing, and I must go a-begging? 当他失败的时候我却必须去开始低声下气的求人
[07:33] I just want this vile war to be over, 我只希望这场愚蠢的战争早点结束
[07:36] one way or the other. Octavia, it is over. 越快越好 奥克塔维娅,战争已经结束了
[07:39] That is why you must go to Servilia’s house. 这就是为什么你必须去找赛维莉娅的原因
[07:42] It’s a bore, I know, but there we are. 我知道这让人难堪,但我们没有其他办法了
[08:03] Lyde. 莱蒂
[08:09] very nice. 真漂亮
[08:11] Don’t. 别过来…
[08:15] I’m glad to see you. 见到你真高兴
[08:18] I’ve been worried about you. 我一直在担心你
[08:21] No need. 让你费心了
[08:23] I’m doing very well. 我过的很好
[08:24] Not as well as you, obviously. 不过显然,你过的更好
[08:30] Do you need money? 你需要钱吗?
[08:33] I’ve got money if you need some. 如果你需要,我还有点钱
[08:35] I’m sure you have. 你当然有钱
[08:37] Turns out your man backed the right horse. 背叛你的丈夫,嫁给了有钱人
[08:42] Fortune loves you. 有钱人都喜欢你
[08:46] I don’t know if Vorenus is alive or dead. 我甚至都不知道乌瑞纳斯是不是还活着
[08:55] I’m sorry. 对不起…
[09:00] I’m sorry. 对不起
[09:02] I didn’t want to be like this. 我并不想这样的
[09:07] I’m so tired, Niobe. 我已经厌倦了,内奥比
[09:12] I’m tired of being angry. 我厌倦了憎恨
[09:14] I’m tired of… 我无法让自己继续
[09:17] hating you. 恨着你
[09:23] You’re all I’ve got. 我只剩下你一个人可以依靠了
[09:33] I’m sorry. 对不起
[09:39] Do you want some honey water? 要来点糖水吗?
[10:12] You’re wasting your time! 你在浪费时间
[10:15] We’ll die of thirst long before we die of hunger. 在我们饿死之前,我们早就渴死了
[10:25] We could drink their blood. 我们可以喝他们的血
[10:27] Repeat? All these dead men, 你说什么? 那些死人
[10:30] we can drink their blood. 我们可以喝他们的血
[10:33] Too salty. 盐分太多
[10:35] Only make you more thirsty. 只会让你更想喝水
[10:38] Putrid by now anyway. 而且尸体都已经腐烂了
[10:44] Doesn’t matter. 没关系
[10:46] Everything will be fine. 一切都会好起来的
[10:50] This is where we die. 这就是我们的死地了
[10:54] What are you writing? 你在写什么?
[10:56] A message to Niobe. 给内奥比的留言
[10:59] All right. 好吧
[11:01] Good idea. 是个好主意
[11:04] Send my best to Eirene, will you, while you’re at it? 也给帮我给艾瑞纳留个言吧,如果可以的话
[11:07] If there’s space. 如果还有地方可写…
[11:21] Graces, don’t we look lovely. 格瑞丝,我们看起来漂亮极了,不是吗?
[11:24] If I am to be a beggar, I will not look like one. 如果我是一个乞求者,我可不会打扮成这样
[11:26] Oh, I am not objecting, my honey, 噢,我可不是在指责什么,亲爱的
[11:28] though you will remind Servilia of what an old trout she has become. 尽管你会让赛维莉娅知道她已经人老珠黄了
[11:32] I’m just happy to see you looking so pretty for once. 我很高兴你可以打扮的这么漂亮
[11:35] You do so often insist on playing the frump. 你过去总是很邋遢
[11:53] I hope your mother thrives. She does. 祝你的母亲过的好 她过的很好
[11:56] And your son? Also. 您儿子呢? 他也很好
[12:07] My mother sends me to ask a favor. Mm-hmm? 我的母亲让我来请求您的帮助
[12:12] She fears the consequences 她害怕希腊的战争结果
[12:14] of this last battle in Greece. 会带来灾难
[12:17] Understandably. 可以理解
[12:20] She has enjoyed her ascendancy a little too well. 她过惯了无忧无虑的日子
[12:25] She asks you to lend her some men 她想从您这借点人手
[12:27] to protect our door in your name. 以您的名义保护我们的家产
[12:33] Of course. 当然可以
[12:36] Eleni, send Ajax and three or four others, 艾伦尼,派阿贾克斯去
[12:40] whoever he thinks best. Thank you. 再带几个他信的过的人手 谢谢
[12:43] It’s very kind of you. I told my mother 很感激您的慷慨
[12:45] she should not presume- Please. 我告诉过我母亲她不应该… 别这么说
[12:48] She shall have what she needs. 这都是她应得的
[13:02] Forgive me. You are so good to us. 对不起,您对我们实在非常照顾
[13:05] We do not deserve it. Don’t. 我们不值得您这样做 别这么说
[13:14] I mu- I must look a fright. 我…我一定看起来糟透了
[13:19] No, not really. 不,一点也不
[13:22] You look lovely. 你看起来很可爱
[13:30] I better go home. 我还是回家吧
[13:32] So soon? 这么快?
[13:34] My mother will be worried. 我母亲会担心的
[13:39] Well, if you feel you should. 好吧,如果你认为如此的话…
[13:49] Octavia… 奥克塔维娅…
[14:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:43] Send to Rome. 给罗马送个信
[14:45] Tell them… 告诉他们…
[14:48] the decisive battle 决定性的战役…
[14:50] begins today. 今天开打…
[15:03] Sir! Pompey’s legions are in the field in battle array! 长官!庞贝的军团已经准备好了
[15:06] Thank you, Fulvio. Have you forgotten how to salute? 谢谢,福利维奥,不过你忘了敬礼,不是吗?
[15:09] I haven’t, sir. No excuse, sir. 没有,长官,请原谅,长官
[15:11] Gracchus, sound assembly! 格雷科斯,马上过来
[15:13] Have Xeno saddle my horse. Sir! 把我的马准备好 是,长官!
[15:18] We will accept battle? 我们接受开战?
[15:22] Certainly. Why not? 当然,为什么不?
[15:23] We are outnumbered 我们人数上没有任何优势
[15:27] three to one on foot and five to one on horse. 步兵数是他们的三分之一,骑兵只有他们的五分之一
[15:30] What uninjured men we have 没受伤的士兵们
[15:33] are scared and hungry and desperate. 也快被饥饿和绝望打倒…
[15:35] That is the advantage we must press home. 这也是为什么我们具有破釜沉舟的准备
[15:38] I was not aware irony had military usage. 嘴巴不能用来打仗
[15:42] We must win or die. 获胜或者死,只有一条路可走
[15:45] Pompey’s men have other options. 庞贝的士兵可没有视死如归
[17:04] Goodbye, Posca. 再见,伯斯卡
[18:06] Caesar! Caesar! Caesar! 恺撒!恺撒!恺撒!
[18:28] Send to Rome. 给罗马送个信
[18:30] Tell them Caesar has won. 告诉他们恺撒赢了
[19:09] Sir! Caesar’s men are coming! 长官!恺撒的士兵们追来了
[19:12] I’ve cut my hand. 我把我的手割破了
[19:14] We have to go, sir! They’ll catch you. 我们必须快走,长官,他们会俘虏您的
[19:18] It’s not deep, but it hurts. 不是很深的伤口,却很痛
[19:23] They will kill you! 他们会杀了您的!!
[19:25] It’s of no consequence. 都无所谓了…
[19:35] Our forces are routed. What are we to do? 我们的部队都失败了,现在怎么办?
[19:38] We shall fight again another day I do not doubt… 择日再战,这还用说吗?
[19:41] And prevail! -…and prevail. 然后击败他们 然后…击败他们
[19:45] But for the present we must look to our safety. 但现在,我们必须先保证自己的安全
[19:47] Our safety is nothing. 我们的安危毫不足惜
[19:48] We must leave Greece and look to fresh levies. 我们必须离开希腊,重新招募新兵
[19:51] And may one ask where? Africa. 我倒想问问我们能去哪? 非洲
[19:54] We must rally the cities of Africa. 我们必须在非洲重整旗鼓
[19:56] Africa. Dear gods, 非洲,我的上帝啊
[19:58] we are fast running out of continents. 这样下去很快我们就会无处可去
[20:00] And coin! 还会失去金钱!
[20:01] We have taxed every last coin from Greece 我们已经榨干了希腊人民的最后一点血汗
[20:04] and spent it all. 现在都已经花完了
[20:06] What shall we use to buy Africa’s loyalty? 我们凭什么让非洲人归顺于我们?
[20:08] Seashells? We need buy nothing! 用贝壳吗? 我们什么都不需要买
[20:10] We are the Senate of Rome! 我们可是罗马的上议院
[20:12] We are old men with mud on our shoes! 我们只是一群鞋上沾满泥土的老头
[20:14] We are not beaten until we are dead. 只要我们还有一口气,我们就没有失败
[20:17] The Republic lives as long as we do! 共和国与我们同在
[20:19] You may fight on as you wish. 你自己去打仗吧
[20:21] Asforme, 我…
[20:23] I will go from here and surrender myself to Caesar. 我要去向恺撒投降
[20:27] Have you no dignity? No honor? 难道你没有尊严和荣誉感吗?
[20:29] Some little I hope. 也许有那么一点
[20:31] Not so much as you of course. 但没有你那么多
[20:34] Caesar will kill you. That may be. 恺撒会杀了你的 也许会的
[20:38] I’m not afraid to die. 但我不怕死
[20:41] I’m tired. 我已经厌倦了
[20:45] I want to go home. 我只想回家
[20:53] Yes. My feelings exact. 对,我的想法也是如此
[20:56] Brutus, without the force of your name, the cause of the Re– 布鲁图斯,以你的名字向上帝起誓…
[20:58] Do not! Do not talk to me of the Republic. 不!别和我谈什么共和国
[21:03] If I had known what wretched company 如果我知道我是身处在
[21:05] and rotten food I would endure, 一个如此腐朽,堕落,迂腐的国家
[21:07] if I had known what an old fool is Pompey, 如果我知道庞贝是这样的一个蠢老头
[21:11] I would never have left Rome. 我绝不会离开罗马
[21:20] Forgive my anger. 请原谅我的失礼
[21:24] I am not myself. Think nothing of it. 我刚才有些过火了 别放在心上
[21:27] I merit your disappointment. 我原谅你的不敬
[21:33] I propose we make for Amphipoli. 我提议我们去菲波里
[21:35] I have men and money there, 我在那有钱和人力
[21:37] and we can go by sea to Egypt. 我们可以从那坐船去埃及
[21:39] Ptolemy’s children are loyal friends of mine. 托勒密的孩子都是我的生死之交
[21:42] Perhaps… 也许…
[21:46] Perhaps it’s better 也许…
[21:48] we do not travel together. 我们最好分道扬镳
[21:56] Perhaps you’re right. 也许你是对的
[21:59] Better. 毫无疑问
[22:02] No doubt. 这样好一些…
[22:36] I don’t understand it. 我不明白
[22:38] Something should have turned up by now. 至少该发生点什么
[22:40] I’m not meant to die this way. 我不应该就这么死了
[22:42] You were misinformed. Doesn’t seem right. 我想你理解错了 不应该是这样的
[22:49] Still… 至少…
[22:51] it’d be good to see my mother again. 去天堂里还能再见到我母亲
[22:54] Do you think they have a system 你认为他们会有安排吗?
[22:56] for finding people? What? 为那些寻找亲人的家伙准备的? 什么?
[22:58] In the afterlife- how do you go about finding people? 你死了以后,怎么去找到你想要找的人呢?
[23:01] There must be millions of them. Must be. 一定有很多死人… 一定的…
[23:11] She won’t recognize me, probably. 也许她已经认不出我了
[23:14] I was very young when she died. 她死的时候我还很小…
[23:30] Probably give her a big scare though, huh? 也许我会让她吓一跳,不是吗?
[23:33] Big, ugly brute coming along and giving her a hug. 一个高大,丑陋,残忍的家伙朝她走过去拥抱她…
[23:38] Look at that. What? 看那 什么?
[23:40] That corpse. 那具尸体
[23:43] See how high it rides in the water? 看到他在水中飘着了吗?
[23:46] The plutonic aether inflates him. 海水把他泡的膨胀了起来
[23:49] What of it? 那又如何?
[23:52] You’ve not been drinking seawater, have you?! 你不是喝海水喝了糊涂了吧?
[25:50] Husband, eat. Oh, yeah. 亲爱的,吃点吧 噢,对
[25:55] Over here, my dear. 在那,亲爱的
[25:57] Here. 来,吃吧
[26:00] Little salty. Not at all. It’s good, neh? 有点咸 不会啊,味道很好不是吗?
[26:04] Delicious, Mama. 非常好吃,妈妈
[26:06] Bona Dea, look at your faces. 亲爱的,你吃的脸上都是
[26:10] Oh, sillies. 噢,小傻瓜
[26:58] Helen? 海伦?
[27:00] Helen! 海伦
[27:02] Husband, wake up! Our people are leaving. 亲爱的,醒醒,我们的人都走了
[27:14] Now now, my darlings. Don’t be scared. 来吧,宝贝们,别害怕
[27:16] We’re on an adventure, eh? 我们来玩个游戏吧
[27:18] The first one to see the sea and cry out 第一个看到海并且喊出来的人
[27:21] will have a peach when we get to Amphipoli. 当我们到了菲波里时,就给他一个桃子
[27:32] You, your name again? 你,再说一次你的名字
[27:37] Lysandros. Lysandros, how far to Amphipoli? 里桑德罗斯 里桑德罗斯,距离菲波里还有多远?
[27:39] Oh, very close. Close. 噢,非常近,非常近
[27:41] We will continue there as planned. 我们按照原计划继续前进
[27:44] You’re not to announce my identity to those that we meet. 你不能随便向行人透露我的身份
[27:49] And if they ask? 如果他们问起来呢?
[27:52] Mella. 梅拉
[27:54] Aeneas Mella. Hear and obey, Captain. 埃尼亚斯·梅拉 明白,长官
[27:57] And who’ll pay? 那谁付钱给我们呢?
[27:59] Pay? 付钱?
[28:01] You’ve been paid already. 你们不是早就拿到报酬了吗?
[28:03] For guiding, not for protection. 那是带路的费用,现在又要增加保护费用
[28:05] I have many men and supplies 我有很多人和物资
[28:07] and ample coin in Amphipoli. 还有大笔的钱在菲波里
[28:09] You will be paid there. None with you now? Coin? 到了那你就可以拿到报酬 你身边没有钱吗?银币什么的?
[28:12] None! I’ll tolerate no more of your impudence! 没有!!我不会再容忍你的任何不敬举动
[28:16] No disrespect, Captain. Only asking. 请原谅,长官,只是问问
[28:18] We go. 我们出发
[28:59] You drive me insane with your wretched muttering. 你的喋喋不休都快把我逼疯了
[29:02] What is wrong that you must harass the gods so? 你整天都在和你的神唠叨些什么?
[29:06] Nothing. 没什么
[29:08] Well, stop it then. 那就停止吧
[29:10] Servilia sends to invite you to weave with her tomorrow. 赛维莉娅邀请你明天和她一起编织
[29:15] I cannot. Of course you can. 我不想去 你必须去,我已经答应了
[29:18] I’ve already accepted. I cannot! 我不想去 我知道她很乏味
[29:20] I know she’s tedious. I mean really, weaving, 噢,不,我是说编织
[29:23] but we must keep her happy for the time being. 但目前来说,我们必须让她满意
[29:28] But– 但是…
[29:43] The sea! The sea! 海!海!
[29:45] Unison. You shall both have a peach. 异口同声!你们每个人都会得到一个桃子作为奖赏
[30:01] Look, Mama. Dead people. 看,妈妈,死人
[30:25] It’s good, huh? 味道还不错吧?
[30:27] Where do you come from? 你们从哪来?
[30:30] Brindisi. 布林迪西
[30:32] Romans? 罗马人
[30:37] I know you. 我认识你
[30:38] Where do I know you from? 我在哪见过你?
[30:42] I have not seen you before. 我想我们并不认识
[30:44] I’m sure I’ve seen you somewhere. 我肯定在哪见过你
[30:46] Leave them water and bread, we need to be going. 把水和面包留给他们,我们继续赶路
[30:48] Leave them? Weak as they are? 把他们丢下?他们很虚弱
[30:51] I have no time to waste. 我已经没有时间了
[30:55] Soon be dark anyhow. 马上就要天黑了
[30:58] We camp here, get to Amphipoli in the morning. 我们在这扎营,明天早上就能到菲波里
[31:00] I insist we go on. 我们必须坚持赶路
[31:02] Relax, old man. 放松点吧,老人家
[31:04] We get there. 我们会到的
[31:10] You rest easy now, boys. 你们好好休息吧,伙计们
[31:12] Eat, drink, get your strength back. 吃点东西,恢复体力
[31:15] You and me will be good friends. 我们会成为好朋友的
[31:20] Hey! You want my cock up you 嘿!你难道要我追着你的屁股后面
[31:22] or are you going to build a damn fire? 才会好好干活,生一堆火起来吗?
[31:26] I told you we’d be all right. 我就说我们会没事的吧
[31:30] There’s no pleasing some. 不用担心的
[31:43] We stop here? 我们在这扎营?
[31:45] Why so early? 为什么这么早?
[31:46] Best to, I think. It’ll be dark soon. 我想最好是这样…马上就要天黑了
[31:52] Who are they? How should I know? 他们是谁? 我怎么知道?!
[31:53] Who cares who they are? 他们是谁不管我的事?
[31:56] Sorry. Sorry. 对不起,对不起…
[31:59] I– 我…
[32:01] all will be well, 一切都会好起来的
[32:04] I assure you. 我向你保证
[32:06] Allwill bewell. 一切都会好起来的
[32:12] Pompey Magnus. 庞贝·麦格纳斯
[32:15] That man looks exactly like Pompey Magnus. 那个人长的很像庞贝·麦格纳斯
[32:18] That’s why I thought I’d met him. 我就说我在什么地方看到过他
[32:20] Don’t point. 别用手指!
[32:25] Never. It’s hard to believe, eh? 这不可能 简直不敢相信,不是吗?
[32:27] His wife and sprouts too. 他的妻子和孩子也在这里
[32:30] Caesar’s going to drown us in gold. 恺撒会赏给我们多少黄金啊?
[32:40] Cac!
[32:47] What do we do? 我们该怎么办?
[32:49] I don’t know yet. 我不知道…
[32:54] Thank you for coming. 感谢你能来
[32:56] Mother insisted. 是母亲坚持要这么做
[33:00] I understand you want me to do some weaving with you. 我听说您想和我一起做编织
[33:06] I’m sorry you are upset. 抱歉让你感到不安
[33:09] The last time we saw each other– 上次的事情…
[33:10] It’s of no consequence. 没有关系…
[33:16] Are you fond of weaving? 你喜欢编织吗?
[33:21] So did l. 我也是
[33:28] And how is your brother? 你的兄长怎么样?
[33:30] Is he still in Mediolanum? He is. 他还是住在米狄欧兰侬? 是的
[33:33] Lovely town, so I’m told. 我听说那很不错
[33:37] Healthy air. Domina? 空气非常好 多米那?
[33:38] What is it, Eleni? 什么事情,艾伦尼?
[33:43] Word from Greece. 希腊来了消息了
[33:46] Caesar has won. 恺撒赢了
[33:49] And Pompey’s armies are completely destroyed. 庞贝的军队被彻底击跨了
[34:00] And my son? 我的儿子呢?
[34:04] No word. 没有消息…
[34:36] Don’t cry. 别哭!
[35:03] Oh.
[36:08] Halt! In the name of Rome! 以罗马的名义,停下!
[36:10] Calls himself Rome, now, does he? Shameless. 现在称他们自己为罗马了?真不知羞耻
[36:14] Who are you and what’s your purpose? 你们是谁?目的是什么?
[36:17] We are Rome, boy, 我们是罗马人,孩子
[36:19] what’s left of it. 战败的那些…
[36:21] Come to surrender to your chief. 来向你的长官投降
[36:39] Brutus! 布鲁图斯
[36:40] Cicero! 西赛罗
[36:43] How happy I am to see you. 见到你们真高兴
[36:45] I thought you were dead. 我还以为你死了
[36:48] Sir, l– 陛下,我…
[36:50] I am come here honorably, 我虔诚的到来
[36:51] with no request for mercy, 恳求您的宽恕
[36:54] to surrender my arms and my horses 收留我的士兵和马匹
[36:58] as is- Ssh. We’ll have no talk of surrender. 同时… 嘘!我们别说投降了
[37:02] We’ve merely quarreled a little. Now we are friends again, eh? 我们只是吵了一架,现在我们又是朋友了,不是吗?
[37:05] That is most generous of you 感激您的宽容…
[37:07] and natural to your manly nature, 以及您的男子气概
[37:10] but I cannot- My poor boy.
[37:14] I’m sorry. I am so sorry. 对不起,我很抱歉
[37:15] Not at all.
[37:19] It is I am sorry. 是我的错
[37:20] I presented you with an impossible dilemma. 是我让你陷入了两难的处境
[37:23] You did only what you thought honorable, 你只是做了你应该做的事情
[37:25] I’m sure. 我相信你
[37:28] I kiss you for it. 用我的吻来化解这一切
[37:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:35] I will not forget this grace. 我永远不会忘记的
[37:38] As I was saying, a most generous- But what of Pompey? 以我最诚挚的敬意…
[37:40] Tell me he lives. 庞贝呢?告诉我他还活着
[37:44] He lives. 他还活着…
[37:45] Thank the gods. Where is he? 感谢上帝,他在哪?
[37:49] He…
[37:52] He does not plan to surrender. 他…他并不打算投降…
[37:56] That is insane. 这太疯狂了…
[38:00] He cannot escape. Where can he go? 他无处藏身,他能逃到哪去?
[38:02] Is Scipio with him? Cato? 西比乌和他在一起吗?卡托呢?
[38:07] They have fled to Africa. 他们逃到非洲去了
[38:10] What am I thinking of… 我都在想些什么呀…
[38:13] asking you questions when you must be so hungry and thirsty? 在你们饥肠辘辘的时候问你们这些
[38:17] Come. 来吧
[38:21] I think I would rather- I insist. 我想我最好… 别说其他的
[38:26] Come. 来吧
[38:32] So with this hand, otherwise engaged 我这只手正忙着呢
[38:34] I had to take that worm and beat him 我只好用我的拳头打那个小兔崽子
[38:37] with my fists over and over and over again! 一拳,一拳,不停的打
[39:28] His father King Ptolemy Auletes the 1 2th 他的父亲托勒密·奥利提斯12世国王
[39:32] was a close friend of mine. 是我的好朋友
[39:33] I was always assured a loving welcome 他总是热情的邀请我去那
[39:38] in Egypt. I remember on one occasion 在埃及,我记得有一次
[39:39] I was out hunting with the King. 我和国王一起出去打猎
[39:42] We were hunting lions, you see. 我们在追捕狮子,你们知道吗?
[39:48] Only the King was rather a poor bowman, 但这个国王的箭法非常糟糕
[39:51] and we couldn’t tell if the lion was wounded or dead. 我们都不知道这头狮子是不是死了…
[40:12] Hello, friends. 嘿,伙计们
[40:14] Feeling better, neh? Strong? 感觉好些了吗?有力气了吗?
[40:17] Strong enough. 力量十足
[40:21] Tell me something. What’s the name of that Roman? 告诉我点消息吧,那个罗马人叫什么名字?
[40:25] His name is, uh, 他叫…
[40:28] Aeneas Mella. 埃尼亚斯·梅拉
[40:30] Aeneas Mella. 埃尼亚斯·梅拉
[40:31] That’s what he said. 他是这么说的
[40:33] What do you hear of Caesar and Pompey? 你听说过恺撒和庞贝吗?
[40:38] They fought, I heard. 我知道,他们在打仗
[40:40] And? 然后呢?
[40:43] You know who won. 你们当然知道谁赢了
[40:45] Tell us. 告诉我们吧
[40:49] Pfft!
[40:51] I was going to let you in anyway. 我已经打算让你们入伙
[40:53] What’s he talking about? You boys are clever fellows, I bet. 他在说什么? 得了,我知道你们是聪明的小伙子
[40:57] Know how to fight. 你们知道如何战斗,对吧?
[40:59] Me and my boys can’t take his people alone. 我和我的伙计们搞不定他们
[41:03] Us and you together, no problem. 我可以让你们入伙,没问题的
[41:07] We go down middle on the reward. 我们平分奖金
[41:09] Not a bad idea. 不错的主意
[41:10] You can have the wife and children, 你们可以拥有他的妻子和孩子
[41:12] I take the slaves. 我把他的奴隶带走
[41:17] Walk away… 走开
[41:19] and do not speak of this again. I see. 别再和我说这些 好吧
[41:22] Think you don’t need me, eh? 你以为你们可以甩掉我?
[41:24] Think you can keep the reward for yourself? 想独吞奖金吗?
[41:26] Fuck you. Not going to happen. Don’t. 见鬼去吧,门都没有 闭嘴
[41:30] Fuck you! I gave you your lives back, 去死吧!我给了你们重生
[41:33] I can take them away again, easy. 我也可以随时让你们去死
[41:37] When I am finished speaking, 当我说完了以后
[41:40] you will turn and run 你就转身走
[41:42] that way. That way? 那边 那边?
[41:44] What about this way? 不如这儿怎么样?
[41:46] Do not stop until you are out of my sight 别让我再看到你
[41:48] and do not delay, or I will kill you. 也别回头,否则我宰了你
[41:51] What is wrong with him? 他是怎么回事?
[41:53] I am finished speaking. 我已经说完了
[42:10] A bit harsh, isn’t it? 他说话有点难听,不是吗?
[42:13] Fair enough deal he was offering, I thought. 我认为他提供的交易值得考虑
[42:16] What is the meaning of this? Sir– 你们这是干什么? 先生…
[42:18] Speak up! This man was in my employ! 回答!这个人是我雇佣的
[42:20] He planned to assault you. How do you know? 他策划攻击你 你又怎么知道?
[42:22] He asked us to participate. 他打算拉我们入伙
[42:25] You refused, stabbed him to death on my behalf. 然后你就拒绝了,为了我而杀了他
[42:26] A good friend to me on such short acquaintance. 真是个够朋友的陌生人啊!!
[42:29] What is your name? I am Lucius vorenus. 你叫什么名字? 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
[42:32] Prefect and Evocati of the 13th Legion of Galius Julius Caesar. 盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒麾下的13军伊瓦卡提团的长官
[42:36] Titus Pullo, legionary of same. 泰特斯·波罗,隶属于同一军团
[42:39] Salve, Lucius vorenus. 对不起,卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
[42:41] I am… 我是…
[42:43] AeneusMella… 埃尼亚斯·梅拉
[42:44] of Pergamum. 帕加马人
[42:50] AeneusMella. 埃尼亚斯·梅拉
[42:54] You must consider yourself under my charge. 你最好明白你现在处于我的管辖之下
[42:58] I do not understand. 我不明白…
[42:59] Consider yourself a prisoner of the 13th Legion. 你是第13军团的囚犯
[43:04] I’m just a merchant. 我只是个商人
[43:06] We know who you are, sir. 我们知道你是谁,先生
[43:10] I own you now! Understand?! 你们现在都归我管,明白吗?
[43:13] You, you, bury him. 你,你,把他埋了
[43:16] The rest of you… 你们剩下的人
[43:18] don’t let them leave. Lucius vorenus. 别让他们跑了 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
[43:21] I must speak with you alone. 我想私下和你谈谈
[43:24] Stay here. 呆在这
[43:29] Of course I do not say I am 我的确没有表明我自己的身份
[43:31] who you think I am, 你以为我是谁?
[43:33] but I have spent some years in the army. 但我在军队中呆过一段时间
[43:35] Perhaps we met on some campaign or other. 也许我们在哪场战役上遇见过
[43:38] Perhaps that’s why I seem familiar. 这也许是我看起来很脸熟的原因
[43:41] Perhaps. 也许…
[43:46] I recall the 13th… 我想起来了,第13军
[43:49] was at Alesia. We were. 那是在埃利西亚 是的
[43:51] There’s a battle I’ve always wished to have seen. 我总希望能亲眼目睹那场战斗
[43:55] 25 miles of works, wasn’t it? 战线拉长到了25公里,是吗?
[43:58] Nearer 30. 30? 接近30 30?
[44:00] How many men did you have? 60,000. 你们有多少人? 60,000
[44:04] Against- whoa– 对付…哇噢
[44:04] almost double the Gauls. 几乎是两倍的敌人
[44:07] Atleastdouble. 至少是两倍
[44:09] The best men of every tribe in Gaul. 都是高卢人的勇士
[44:14] Caesar can fight. 恺撒很会打仗
[44:15] I’ll give him that. 都是我教给他的
[44:18] I remember… 我还记得…
[44:19] when he was not much older than you. 他在你这个年纪的时候
[44:22] I sent him to winter Quarters in– 我派他去驻守冬季的岗位
[44:24] in, uh… 在…
[44:28] Oh, where was it? 哪里呢?
[44:29] No matter. 都无所谓了
[44:32] Long time gone. 是很长时间之前的事情了
[44:42] I must ask you, sir, if I may. 我很想问您,先生,如果允许的话
[44:45] How did you come to this road? 你怎么会落得如此下场?
[44:50] Surely… 毫无疑问
[44:52] Pompey had Caesar at greater disadvantage. 和庞贝相比,恺撒处于完全劣势
[44:54] He did. 确实如此
[44:55] He did. 确实如此
[44:57] It didn’t seem possible to lose. 看起来根本不可能会输
[45:01] That’s always a bad sign. 但那总不是一个好兆头
[45:04] The battlefield was on a plain 战斗是在平原开打
[45:08] by a river, at the foot of some…Iow hills. 在一条河的旁边,一些小山的山脚下
[45:14] Like this, you see. 就象这样
[45:17] The lines met here. 军队在这里开始短兵相接
[45:19] My men held their ground well, 我的部队完全控制了局面
[45:22] so I sent my horses 所以我派骑兵
[45:26] at his right flank. 到他的右侧去包抄
[45:28] Which is perfectly correct, 看起来非常正确
[45:28] you’ll agree. I do. 我想你也会同意的 我同意
[45:31] Only the cowards were repulsed. 但是这群废物被吓倒了
[45:35] Repulsed by a single cohort of reserves. 是被一队预备兵吓倒的
[45:38] Turned and fled, 200 horses. 掉头逃跑,200个骑兵
[45:41] Crashed directly into my left flank. 直接冲回我的左侧
[45:46] Rolled up my line 把我的阵型冲跨了
[45:48] Iike a carpet. 看起来就象一张地毯
[45:50] Put the whole damned army to flight. 把我的部队完全包围了起来
[45:54] And here I am. 所以我战败了…
[45:56] That’s how Pompey Magnus 这就是庞贝·麦格纳斯
[45:59] was defeated. 如何被打败的
[46:01] That’s how the Republic died. 这就是共和国是如何被打败的…
[46:17] Good night, sir. Wait. 晚安,先生 等等…
[46:20] I will not… 我不会…
[46:24] I will not ask favor 我不会为我自己
[46:25] or mercy for myself. 请求什么宽恕
[46:28] But I beg you… 但我请求你
[46:31] consider the fate… 考虑一下我的…
[46:34] of my wife and children. 妻子和孩子的命运
[46:40] Let me take them to Egypt 让我把他们带到埃及
[46:43] where they will be safe… 让他们能在朋友的身边…
[46:46] among friends. 安全的活下去…
[46:52] Consider them. 请考虑一下…
[48:04] Go back to sleep. 继续睡吧
[48:21] Unwise and unfriendly, I call it. 简直是不明智而且不道义的行为
[48:24] Unwise and unfriendly. 愚蠢而薄情
[48:26] And for why? 为什么?
[48:27] Why? 为什么?
[48:30] We had him. We had him. 我们已经俘虏了他,我们已经俘虏了他了
[48:33] Horses. Never mind, horses. 马匹,别想什么马匹了
[48:36] Never mind gold. 也别想什么黄金了
[48:39] Caesar would have given us farms 恺撒会分给我们农田
[48:42] and fields and orchards and great flocks of slaves 土地,果园和大批的奴隶
[48:45] and cattle and Dis knows what– 还有牲口!!如果我们…
[48:47] ‘Sist! Pompey Magnus is no damn slave to be sold for money. 庞贝·麦格纳斯不是那种可以用来换钱的人物
[48:53] Don’t see why not! There’s a great deal you don’t see. 我不明白为什么不? 你不明白的事情多着呢
[48:58] There’s a great deal he doesn’t see neither. 他不明白的事情也多着呢
[49:12] You and only 12 other men survived that storm. 你和其他12个人从那场风暴中生还过来了?
[49:17] Out of 5,000. 5,000个人中只有你们
[49:21] You’re being kept alive for some great purpose, no doubt. Ah, well. 你能活着一定是背负着巨大的使命
[49:26] You know, sir… 长官…
[49:31] He has some interesting news. lndeed? 他有一些有趣的信息 是吗?
[49:34] Sir, in course of our journey here, 长官,在我们来这的路上
[49:35] we encountered Gnaeus Pompey Magnus with his family 我们遇上了格涅乌斯·庞贝·麦格纳斯和他的家人
[49:38] and a party of servants. Where? 还有他的仆人 哪里?
[49:41] On the road to Amphipoli, with a mule train. 在去菲波里的路上,还有一辆骡车
[49:44] A mule train. It’s priceless. 骡车?很贵啊
[49:46] He intends to take ship for Egypt, sir. 他打算乘船去埃及,长官
[49:50] Family and servants, you say. 家人还是随从,是吗?
[49:52] No soldiers? None, sir. 没有士兵? 没有,长官
[49:53] Not one man left, not one. 一个人都没有留下 一个都没有
[49:55] Oh, poor wretch. 噢,可怜的家伙
[50:00] Why then, be that so, 那么,为什么…
[50:01] did you not apprehend him? Now here’s the onion. 你为什么不俘虏他? 最感人的一段来了
[50:06] I thought it would be wrong to do so. 我认为那样做并不合适
[50:09] Explain yourself. 解释你的理由
[50:12] His hands trembled, sir. 他的手在颤抖,长官
[50:16] His clothes were dirty, 他的衣服很破败…
[50:16] there was water in his eyes- he is broken. 他的眼里含着泪水,他已经彻底垮了
[50:19] I saw no need to apprehend him. 我认为没有必要俘虏他
[50:23] I’d like to add that Legionary Pullo 我想补充一下,波罗士官
[50:24] took no part in my decision, sir. 没有参与这个决定,长官
[50:27] You saw no need. 你认为没有必要
[50:31] Do you not see that Pompey may be broken 你没有看到庞贝也许
[50:33] Iike a Dacian catamite and still be dangerous? 可以象个落魄的男人一样凄惨,但他还是个危险人物
[50:36] If he is still living, 只要他还活着
[50:38] he will be a standard around which our enemies will gather! 敌人就可能在他身边聚集
[50:43] As long as he can be propped on a horse, 只要他还能骑在马背上
[50:47] he’s dangerous! 他就很危险!
[50:48] But you saw no need to apprehend him? I did not, sir. 但你却认为没有必要俘虏他? 没有必要,长官
[50:51] Who by the sons of Dis gives you the right to make such judgment? 我给你这么大的权力来做这个决定?
[50:54] Sir, I am aware that I have not done my duty, 我知道这是我的失职,长官
[50:56] and I respectfully ask your pardon. 但我希望您能告诉我我的过错
[51:00] My pardon, he asks. 他要我的解释?
[51:04] I ought to have you scourged and crucified. 我应该对你使用鞭刑再把你钉死在十字架上
[51:15] In future you will remember that it is l 以后你就会记得
[51:19] that offers mercy. No one else. 只有我可以给予宽恕,没有其他人
[51:22] Clear? 明白了吗?
[51:23] Clear, sir. 明白,长官
[51:26] Dismissed. 解散
[51:32] I do not like to disagree with you, 我并非有意忤逆您
[51:34] but you are being far too lenient with him. 但您对他太过仁慈了
[51:37] He let Pompey go and you let him live?! 他让庞贝跑了您却让他活着?
[51:41] The man should be made an example of! 他应该被当作示众处死!
[51:43] Any other man, certainly. 其他任何人
[51:46] But those two… 但不是他们两个
[51:48] they found my stolen standard. 他们让我想起了一些东西
[51:50] Now they survive a wreck 他们从一场灾难中存活了下来
[51:51] that drowned an army and find Pompey Magnus on a beach. 又在海岸边遇上了庞贝
[51:58] They have powerful gods on their side, 伟大的神灵在保佑他们
[52:02] and I will not kill any man with friends of that sort. 而且我也不会杀死任何有那样义气的朋友的人
[52:06] Posca. 伯斯卡
[52:08] Tell Fulvio to start breaking camp. 告诉福利维奥我们要出发了
[52:12] We’re going to Egypt. 我们去埃及
[53:05] General Pompey, sir. 尊敬的庞贝先生
[53:07] Remember me? Lucius Septimius. 还记得我吗? 卢西尔斯·萨普提米亚斯
[53:11] Centurion Septimius, as was. 也是百夫长萨普提米亚斯
[53:12] I was with you in Spain. 我们在西班牙共事过
[53:15] Fourth legion, third cohort. 第四军,第三团
[53:17] Lucius Septimius, of course. 卢西尔斯·萨普提米亚斯,当然记得
[53:18] What are you doing here, of all places? 你来这干什么?
[53:20] Working for the Gyppoes, sir. Huh? 为埃及人工作,先生
[53:24] I know, sir. It’s not the fourth by no means. 我明白,先生,我们已经不是第四军了
[53:25] A man’s got to earn his salt, eh? True enough. 但我们必须养活糊口,不是吗? 当然
[53:29] What’s all this then, soldier? 那这些士兵是来干什么的?
[53:31] Not much of a welcome party. 看起来不象是一个友善的表示
[53:33] Oh, you know Egyptians, sir, it’s just their way. Funny people. 你也知道,先生,这是埃及人的做法,可笑的一群人
[53:37] That they are. Well… 确实如此
[53:40] onward friend. 老伙计
[53:56] I’m sorry, sir. 对不起,长官
罗马

文章导航

Previous Post: 罗马(Rome)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罗马(Rome)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

罗马(Rome)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号