Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

罗马(Rome)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 罗马(Rome)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[02:01] Morning, Consul. 早上好啊 执政官
[02:06] How goes your day? 今天过得怎么样
[02:21] Stop! 站住
[02:39] I am so proud of you. 我为你深感骄傲
[02:44] Our name is redeemed. The Republic is safe. 我们的名声已经洗清 共和国现在安全了
[02:48] It was horrible, mother. 太可怕了 母亲
[02:52] He wouldn’t die. 他不愿意死
[02:55] But he is dead now, eh? 但是他已经死了 现在死了
[02:59] He tried to speak to me. 他本来还想跟我说话
[03:01] But no words came out. 可是发不出声音
[03:07] We must be strong now. 我们现在要坚强些
[03:09] Yes. 是啊
[03:11] The senate will look to us for leadership. 元老院会来寻求我们的指引
[03:16] The people will need a firm hand. 人民需要坚定有力的手
[03:19] hm? 对吗
[03:23] Are you up to the task? 你能够承担这个责任吗
[04:00] Dominus. 主啊
[04:50] Who are you? Whose child is this? 你是谁 你是谁的孩子
[04:53] What did you do? Let him go, let him go! 你都干了什么 放开他 放开他
[04:58] No, no, don’t! 不 不 不要
[05:00] Please have mercy. 发发慈悲吧
[05:18] I curse you. Curse you. 我诅咒你 我诅咒你
[05:23] I curse you all! 我诅咒你们所有人
[05:27] By all the gods below. 以冥土众神之名起誓
[05:31] I curse you to damnation. 我诅咒你们直至毁灭
[06:00] Caesar is dead! Caesar is dead! 凯撒死了 凯撒死了
[06:03] He’s dead! He’s dead! 他死了 他已经死了
[06:06] Caesar is dead! 凯撒已经死了
[06:22] Leave it, forget it. 丢下它 别管了
[06:29] You heard what I said! 你听到我说的话了
[06:39] Mother? 母亲
[06:44] Leave me alone. 让我一个人待著
[06:55] Gods, not you as well? Crying will not help us. 天啊 不会连你也是吧 哭哭啼啼一点用处也没有
[06:57] I’m not crying. I’m angry. 我没哭 我是愤怒
[07:00] May Dis devour that bitch pig Servilia. 真希望冥神活吃了那头叫赛维莉娅的母猪
[07:03] What a fool I was. 我真是个傻瓜
[07:05] If I’d not told her of Vorenus and his wife… 如果我没有把乌瑞纳斯和他妻子的事告诉她
[07:07] Listen to me. We must never speak of our part in this. 听我说 我们决不能承认自己卷入了这件事
[07:10] It may be mistaken for complicity. 人家会把我们当共犯的
[07:13] Do you understand? 你明白了吗
[07:15] – I’ll see her eaten by dogs. – We may hope. -我要亲眼看著她被拖去喂狗 -我们都希望
[07:17] Dominus, Timon is here. 主啊 泰门来了
[07:20] Timon, good of you to come. 泰门 真高兴你能来
[07:22] I grieve with you. 节哀顺变
[07:24] – Bad business. – It is. -事情糟透了 -确实是
[07:26] – Your mother’s all right, is she? – She’s not receiving visitors. -你母亲还好吧 对吧?-她现在不愿见客人
[07:28] But she’s well enough. Have you men with you? 不过她还好 你的人跟你一起来了吗
[07:31] Ten. So, she’s all right, then? 来了10个 那么她现在还平安 是吗
[07:33] As I said. How’s the city? 正如我所说的 街上现在状况怎么样
[07:36] All’s indoors. Everywhere’s dead quiet. 人们全都闭门不出 到处都是一片死寂
[07:41] Timon, thank you for coming. 泰门 感谢你来这儿
[07:43] I am so happy to see you. 看到你我真高兴
[07:47] I came as soon as I heard. I grieve with you. 我一听到消息就来了 节哀顺变
[07:49] You’re a good friend, thank you. 你才算得上好朋友 谢谢你
[07:51] Are the streets safe? Can we get out of the city? 街上现在安全吗 我们现在能离开市区吗
[07:54] – We can. – We should wait a while -现在可以 -我们应该等一下
[07:56] before taking any action. 三思而后行
[07:58] We do not have a clear view of the position. 我们对局势并不明了
[08:00] – Antony may… – If Antony were alive, he would come to me. -安东尼也许会 -如果安东尼还活著 他就该来找我
[08:03] Or send word, at least. 至少捎个信
[08:05] I must assume Antony is dead. 我必须假设安东尼已经死了
[08:07] It is quite possible, but we cannot know that as yet. 这也很有可能 不过我们现在还不知道
[08:10] Perhaps he’s fled the city. 也许他已经逃离了城市
[08:12] And leave me here? Never. 就这么把我留在这儿 决不可能
[08:14] Put on your traveling clothes. 换上赶路的衣服
[08:16] – Nothing fancy. – Mother, think. -别太显眼的 -母亲 好好想想
[08:18] You heard what Servilia said. She wants you to run away. 你听到赛维莉娅说的话了 她希望你逃掉
[08:21] More fool her. Let her try and find me. 那就再耍耍她 让她来找我好了
[08:23] She will find you. You have no talent for hiding. 她肯定会找到你的 你没有躲藏的天赋
[08:26] Castor, pack the money and the household gods. 卡斯特拿好钱和家里所有的黄金
[08:29] Immediately, domina. 现在就去 女主人
[08:30] Come along, no time to waste. 跟我来 没时间磨蹭了
[08:42] Antony. 安东尼
[08:44] I swear on the black stone that I will kill them all. 我向著黑石起誓 一定会杀光他们所有人
[08:48] Brutus and Cassius and Casca and the whole damn lot of them. 布鲁图斯 卡西乌斯 卡斯卡 他们所有人
[08:53] They’re just Servilia’s minions. This is all her doing. 他们只不过是赛维莉娅的爪牙 这全是她策划的
[08:57] I told Caesar. 我警告过凯撒
[08:58] I told him this would happen. 我警告过他可能会发生这种事
[09:00] I swear, I will piss on them as they die. 我发誓 等他们死的时候我要冲他们撒尿
[09:03] That I should have to run and hide 竟然让我 我这样的人东躲西藏
[09:06] from those… those worms. 躲避这些 这些卑微的爬虫
[09:08] Are you certain? Are you certain sure he’s dead? 你肯定吗 你肯定他已经死了
[09:12] Oh, yeah. He’s dead all right. 喔 当然 他确实已经死了
[09:16] I was there, I saw him. 我就在那儿 看著他死的
[09:18] You were there? 你就在那儿
[09:20] But then why didn’t you stop them? 可你当时怎么没阻止他们
[09:22] No, I wasn’t there. 我 我又不是在那儿边上
[09:24] I was… They delayed me outside on the steps. 我是 他们拖住我 把我挡在阶梯外面
[09:28] By the time I got inside the deed had been done. 等我进去之后 一切都已经发生了
[09:32] And the lictors had all run off like rabbits. 他的随从也都跟兔子一样跑得没影了
[09:35] That treacherous bastard Vorenus, he must have been paid off. 那个该死的混帐乌瑞纳斯 他肯定是被收买了
[09:38] He’d left before we got to the Senate House. 他在我们抵达元老院之前就走了
[09:40] He was lured away. 他是被骗走的
[09:42] The witch Servilia’s woman told him an evil tale about his wife. 那个妖女赛维莉娅的女佣跟他说了关于他妻子的很不堪的事
[09:46] – What did you do then? – What did I do? -这样啊 你当时在干什么 -我做了什么
[09:49] Why, nothing I could do. 怎么了 我什么也做不了
[09:52] Caesar was dead. I was unarmed. 凯撒已经死了 我又是赤手空拳
[09:56] Well, I would have ripped them to pieces with my bare hands. 要是我 就凭双手把他们撕成碎片
[10:02] That’s easy for you to say. 你说得倒轻巧
[10:06] You know nothing of violence. 你对打斗一窍不通
[10:09] 12 mangy dogs can kill a lion. 只要12只下等的狗就能杀死一头狮子
[10:12] Well, if you say so. 好吧 如果你那么说的话
[10:15] What shall we do now? 我们现在该干什么
[10:17] You can do as you like. 你爱干什么干什么
[10:20] I will go north and raise an army of monsters. 我要去北方 组织起一支恐怖的军队
[10:23] Then I will come back here 那时我会再回来这里
[10:25] and I will crucify every last one of those sons of bitches. 我要把所有这些狗娘养的钉死在十字架上
[10:30] What do you mean, I may do as I like? 你说「你爱干什么干什么」是什么意思
[10:33] Why are you here if I may do as I like? 如果我想干什么就干什么 那要你来这儿干吗
[10:36] I meant nothing. Of course I want you to come with me. 我没什么意思 我当然想你跟我一起走
[10:39] Please, if you’d rather take some other lover, I will not protest. 得了吧 如果你是要带别的相好走 我就不反对了
[10:43] No, I meant only that… 唉 我只是说
[10:45] That I cannot force you to come with me. 我又不能强迫你跟我走
[10:47] That’s where you were these last hours, I suppose? 我猜的话 刚才的那几个小时 你一定是去那些地方了
[10:51] Putting your whores into… into baggage carts. 把你养的贱女人们藏进车队里去
[10:54] I have no stomach for a fight with you. 我现在没兴趣跟你吵架
[10:58] Not now, eh? 现在别闹 嗯
[11:08] I don’t want to go north. 我不想去北方
[11:12] The north is ghastly. 北方太吓人了
[11:17] – What’s your name again? – Timon. -再说一遍你叫什么名字 -泰门
[11:19] We’re going north. You and your men will protect the family 泰门 我们准备去北方 你跟你的手下要保护好这家人
[11:21] until I can gather my own people together. 直到我能够把我所有的人都集结起来
[11:23] – It’ll cost you. – Of course. -收费可不便宜 -那当然
[11:25] I expect no public service from a Jew. 我可不指望犹太人会做义工
[11:28] We shall be taking Calpurnia with us, so we must leave via the Subura. 我们得把卡尔普蕊娜一起带走 所以得经过苏布拉
[11:31] Calpurnia? 卡尔普蕊娜
[11:32] But why do we need to take her? 可为什么我们要带上她
[11:34] We must be sure that she is safe. 我们必须保证她的安全
[11:36] Well, I don’t see her rushing to see that we’re safe. 哼 我可没见她急著来问我们是不是安全
[11:38] My dear, we cannot leave Caesar’s widow behind. 亲爱的 我们不能把凯撒的遗孀留下
[11:42] It would look ill with the people, as if we’d abandoned her. 那会让给人们留下不好的印象 就如同我们抛弃了她一样
[11:47] What a bore. 真烦人
[12:05] Father. 神父
[12:08] Father, wake me. 神父 点醒我吧
[12:09] – Hush. – Wake me. -安静 -点醒我
[12:12] Hush now, be calm. 现在安静 冷静下来
[12:15] I will wake you if you will let me go. 我会点醒你的 如果你现在放手的话
[12:20] Promise me. 答应我
[12:22] On the fire of Vesta, I promise. 我向火神起誓 我保证
[13:03] Lovely. 美极了
[13:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:19] I know I didn’t get us started off on the right foot… 我知道我们俩的开局并不怎么好
[13:22] Killing your man and all, and I’m sorry for that. 我杀了你的男人还有 我对此很抱歉
[13:25] But, va, I’ll just come straight out with it. I have a question. 但是 呼 我就跟你直说了吧 我有个问题要问你
[13:33] With permission of Venus and Mars… 经过美神和战神允许
[13:37] I ask you to be my wife. 我请求你做我妻子
[13:39] Your wife? Married? 你妻子 跟你结婚
[13:42] Married. You and me. 结婚 就你跟我
[13:46] If… If you wish it so, master. 要 要是你这么希望的话 主人
[13:49] No, I’m not your master anymore. You’re a free woman. 不不不 我不再是你的主人了 你已经是个自由民了
[13:52] You can refuse me, I won’t be angry. 你可以拒绝我 我不会生气的
[13:55] Well, I won’t be best pleased, but you know, 当然 我也不会很高兴 但是你明白
[13:58] I won’t beat you or anything. 我绝不会为此打你或什么的
[14:00] A man like me can always make good money. 像我这样的男人总能赚到很多钱
[14:03] You’ll have a roof over your head, food. 你可以住大房子 吃好吃的
[14:06] I’ll buy you anything you want, dresses, shoes. 我会给你买你想要的一切 衣服鞋子之类的
[14:13] Is that a yes? 这算是同意了
[14:15] Yes. 是的
[14:17] You won’t regret it, I promise. 你一定不会后悔的 我保证
[14:38] Done. 好了
[15:40] Thank you, my dear. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[15:46] Visitors, domina. 有客到 女主人
[15:51] Bring them. 带他们进来
[16:12] Mark Antony, Atia. 马克・安东尼 阿提娅
[16:16] How good of you to come, and the children. 你和孩子们能来真是太好了
[16:19] Calpurnia, we grieve with you. 卡尔普蕊娜 节哀顺变
[16:21] My husband is glad to receive you. 知道你能来 我丈夫会很高兴的
[16:26] You’re the first to pay respects. None of our friends or family have come. 你是头一个来致哀的 真奇怪 我们的朋友和亲戚没有一个人来
[16:30] They’re afraid. 他们都害怕了
[16:33] Ah, yes, that may be so. 是的 可能是吧
[16:48] We are going to leave the city now. 我们现在要离开这个城市了
[16:51] It’s best you come with us. 你最好也跟我们一起走
[16:53] Leaving? Why? 离开 为什么
[16:55] It is not safe. 这儿不安全
[16:57] Well, that’s no matter. I’m glad to die. 没关系 我会乐于迎接死亡
[16:59] My dear lady… 我尊贵的女士
[17:01] But now that you’re here to stand witness, we must read his will. 现在有你在这儿作证 我们可以宣读他的遗嘱了
[17:04] His will? 他的遗嘱
[17:07] No, I’m sorry. We haven’t time. 对不起 我们可没这个时间
[17:09] – It is the proper form. – We haven’t time. -这是必要的形式 -我们没时间
[17:14] It is the will… 这份遗嘱
[17:16] of a dictator of the Roman Republic. 来自于罗马共和国的独裁者
[17:27] Having made due provision for the well-being and security 在确信保留了足够的安居乐业之用
[17:31] of my honest and dutiful wife, Calpurnia, et cetera, 给我忠实尽责的妻子卡尔普蕊娜之后
[17:35] I leave the sum of 75 denarii to every enrolled citizen… 我将分给每位已登记的公民75便士
[17:39] Ridiculous. What a waste. 哦 真是荒唐 太浪费了
[17:41] My name and the remainder of my estate 我的名字和其余的不动产
[17:44] with all legal obligations and benefits, 所有法定的债权与债务
[17:47] all property, gold, 所有财物与黄金
[17:50] silver and other monies, 银币与其它货币
[17:53] I leave to Gaius Octavian, 我都留给盖乌斯・屋大维
[17:56] who is henceforth to be regarded 从此以后他将会被视为
[17:58] for all intents and purposes as my lawful son 我法定的儿子
[18:02] and sole heir. 唯一的继承人
[18:04] Octavian? My Octavian? 屋大维 我的屋大维
[18:06] What else? 还有什么?
[18:07] He stipulates that the slave known as Posca… 他规定叫做伯斯卡的奴隶
[18:10] that is I… am to be given my liberty 就是我 将被赋予自由
[18:14] with an appropriate stipend. 以及一份适当的津贴
[18:16] I give you joy of your freedom. 我赋予你享受你自由的权利
[18:20] What else? 还有什么
[18:21] There are no further bequests. 没有其它要求了
[18:26] I see. 我知道了
[18:27] Well, congratulations, boy. 那么 恭喜了 孩子
[18:41] Thank you, Posca. 谢谢你 伯斯卡
[18:50] Octavian gets everything? All of it? 屋大维得到全部一切 所有的
[18:53] He’ll get nothing. It’s all wax for scraping. 他什么也得不到 全都是空头支票
[18:56] It’s a will. It’s his by law. 这是一份遗嘱 这是 他依法拟定的遗嘱
[18:58] The law is now Brutus and his minions. 现在布鲁图斯和他的爪牙就是法律
[19:03] Caesar’s land and money will go to them. 凯撒的土地和钱财会落入他们手中
[19:05] That is so. They will declare his death a rightful tyrannicide, 就是这样 他们会把他的死 说成是合理的讨伐暴君的行为
[19:09] his will and all his acts become null and void, 他的遗嘱和所有法令都变得毫无效力
[19:13] his property will be intestate. 他的财产会被充公
[19:17] – They cannot take the name. – Oh, no. -他们不能夺去我的名字 -当然不
[19:20] That’s all yours. 那还是你的
[19:22] Much good may it do you. 希望能给你带来好运
[19:28] Away now. 现在走吧
[19:36] I may have to take Calpurnia along by force, 我可能需要强行把卡尔普蕊娜带走
[19:38] so don’t be alarmed if she makes a clamor. 如果她叫嚷起来的话 别惊慌
[19:41] Hey, send for your mistress. Tell her we’re leaving. 嘿 去找你的女主人 告诉她我们要走了
[19:45] Mother, I must stay in Rome. 母亲 我必须留在罗马
[19:47] – Eh? – I must stay in Rome. -啊 -我必须留在罗马
[19:49] I am Caesar’s son. I must protect my status and rights. 我是凯撒的儿子 我必须捍卫自己的身份与权利
[19:52] There’s blood. A proper little Spartan. 真有血性 好一个斯巴达勇士
[19:55] You shall have to stay also, Mother. 母亲 你也应该留下
[19:57] The family must appear united. 整个家应当团结一致
[19:58] Oh, my strange, brave, pompous little boy, we’re going north. 我那古怪 勇敢 好高骛远的孩子 我们还是去北方吧
[20:03] I’m head of the family. 我是一家之主
[20:04] Strictly speaking, it is for me to say where we go. 严格来讲 应该由我决定我们去哪儿
[20:06] I know you’re only trying to be manly and that’s lovely. 我知道你想充男子汉 那很可爱
[20:08] But now is not the time. We are going and there’s an end on it. 不过现在时机不对 我们一定要去北方 就这么定了
[20:11] Antony, listen. Brutus is in a legal bind. 安东尼 听我说 布鲁图斯处于一个法律上两难的困境
[20:14] I think we can force him into making a deal with us. 我认为可以强迫他跟我们定一个协议
[20:16] Go on. 继续说
[20:18] Brutus must declare Caesar a tyrant, else the act of killing Caesar is murder. 布鲁图斯必须宣称凯撒是暴君 否则杀害凯撒就算是谋杀
[20:21] But all the acts of a tyrant are unlawful, 然而暴君的所有法令都是不合法的
[20:24] Including those appointing Brutus as Praetor, 包括那些指定布鲁图斯作为执政官
[20:26] Cassius as Proconsul, 卡西乌斯当地方总督的法令
[20:28] – and so forth. – And then so? -诸如此类 -然后呢
[20:31] If Brutus honors the law, 如果布鲁图斯遵从法令
[20:32] he loses all rank and position. 他将失去所有头衔和地位
[20:34] It’s lawyers’ prattle. 这只是法学家的夸夸其谈
[20:36] I don’t think so. If you offer them amnesty 我不这么认为 如果你向他们提供一个特赦
[20:39] – in return… – Amnesty? -作为回报 -特赦
[20:41] I’m gonna eat their livers. Amnesty? 我要生吃了他们的肝 还特赦
[20:44] You’re not following me. 你没听懂我的意思
[20:46] Enough! You think you know better than Antony? 够了 你以为你比安东尼懂得还多
[20:48] – But you don’t understand. – Juno’s cunt, must I slap you? -你不明白 -混蛋 非让我扇你一耳光吗
[20:51] If the will stands, and it might, 如果遗嘱生效 而且它肯定会
[20:54] you are mother to the richest man in Rome. 你就是全罗马最富有的母亲了
[20:58] If the will is broken, Servilia has that honor. 如果遗嘱被废 赛维莉娅就得到了这份殊荣
[21:03] No. 不行
[21:05] Where is this damn woman? 那该死的女人在哪儿
[21:08] When I give you the nod, I want you to help me seize the old lady 当我冲你点头的时候 我要你帮忙抓住那老女人
[21:11] and get her outside quick. She trusts you, nay? 快点把她带到外面去 她很信任你 是吧
[21:14] – Sir, with all respect… – What? -阁下 怀著无比敬意 -什么
[21:17] With all respect, until the will is ratified, 怀著无比敬意 直到遗嘱被认可前
[21:20] I am bound to serve the house of Caesar. 我都必须服侍凯撒一家人 基于这一点
[21:22] With that in mind, I must beg you not to take my mistress by force. 我必须请求您不要强行带走我的女主人
[21:26] – With all respect. – Respect? -怀著无比敬意 -还敬意
[21:29] You impudent toad. 你这无耻的蛤蟆
[21:31] You’ll do as I say, and I will do as I please with your damn mistress. 你要照我说的做 我高兴怎么对你该死的女主人都行
[21:35] Antony? 安东尼
[21:37] We’re staying. 我们不走了
[21:50] No, thank you, master. 不用了 谢谢你 主人
[21:53] You’ve got to stop calling me that. 你不要再那么叫我了
[21:55] What shall I call you, then? 那我该叫你什么 随你喜欢
[21:57] Anything you want. Husband? Honey? 丈夫或者亲爱的
[22:03] Caesar is dead! Caesar is dead! 凯撒死了 凯撒死了
[22:07] Caesar is dead. 凯撒死了
[22:10] Caesar is dead! 凯撒死了
[22:35] Don’t worry. 别担心
[22:38] If he comes back, he comes back. 该回来的总会回来
[23:27] There. 好了
[23:29] See how fine she looks? 看她多漂亮
[23:33] She’ll be well respected. 她会受到尊敬的
[23:38] A woman from good people. 一个出身良好的女人
[23:42] Hello, children. 你们好啊 孩子们
[23:49] Immortals! 不朽功绩
[23:51] Immortals, I say. 不朽功绩 我要说
[23:53] You noblemen have carved your names 你们的名字将被深深地刻在
[23:55] deep in the eternal stone. 永生石上
[23:59] That is very high praise indeed. 很高的赞誉
[24:01] I would embrace you all but I’m desolated 我本想拥抱你们 但我太失望了
[24:03] that you did not enlist me in your cohort of heroes. 你们竟然没有把我 列为这场英雄壮举中的一员
[24:06] To wield the liberators’ knife… 为自由而举刀
[24:09] what joy you have denied me. 使我不能得到你们所获得的快乐
[24:10] Forgive us. 原谅我们
[24:12] But we rather thought you’d prefer not to know. 不过我们觉得你希望还是不要知道好
[24:16] It is done. 事已成了
[24:18] I cannot share in your glory. 我无法分享你们的荣耀
[24:26] I can only applaud. 我只有为你们鼓掌了
[24:30] Now tell me, is the city secure? 告诉我 罗马城安全吗
[24:34] We have 2,000 men under arms. 我们有2000名全副武装的战士
[24:36] – Caesar’s people have fled. – The city is ours. -凯撒的人都四散逃了 -罗马是我们的了
[24:39] Excellent, and Mark Antony? The dog is dead I hope? 好极了 走狗马克・安东尼 我想也死了吧
[24:42] – He is not. – Mark Antony is alive? -他没死 -马克・安东尼还活著
[24:47] An error! 这是个错误
[24:48] I think, a deep error. 很大的错误 我认为
[24:52] We are senators, not hired thugs. 我们是元老院成员 不是暴徒
[24:56] Kill him yourself if you want it so. 你要想他死自己动手吧
[24:58] Well, well, you know best what is the right thing to do. 当然你们最清楚该做什么
[25:02] I must go. I’m away to the country. 我必须走了 去乡下
[25:05] Another tedious lawsuit. I just wanted to salute you before I left. 有一场无聊的诉讼案等我 我只想在走之前表示对你们的敬意
[25:12] Immortal liberators. 伟大的解放者
[25:16] Friend Cicero. 西赛罗 我的朋友
[25:20] Why so pale? 你脸色不太好啊
[25:33] Brother? 兄弟
[25:36] Vorenus? 乌瑞纳斯
[25:38] – Legionary Pullo, Second Century… – What’s happened? -士兵波罗 一排 二岗 -出什么事了
[25:41] … First Cohort, First Cohort. 一排
[25:49] Brother Vorenus, what’s happened? 乌瑞纳斯兄弟 出什么事了
[25:53] She’s mother to the boy Lucius. 她是小卢西尔斯的生母
[25:57] I was… going to kill her. 我想… 杀了她
[26:00] I had the knife in my hand. 我拿著刀
[26:05] She did it herself. 她自己解决了
[26:07] Miseria. 太可怕了
[26:13] – Where are the children? – Gone. -孩子们在哪儿 -走了
[26:16] Gone where? 去哪儿了
[26:24] I cursed them. 我诅咒了他们
[26:30] I cursed them to Hades. 我诅咒他们下阴间
[26:32] Get some water. 去拿点水
[26:37] Brother Vorenus. 乌瑞纳斯兄弟
[26:41] – Brother Vorenus. – What -乌瑞纳斯兄弟 -什么
[26:44] Come sit down. 过来坐下
[26:46] Let’s get you cleaned up. 先洗洗干净怎么样
[27:02] Consul Antony, I am here strictly as an impartial arbiter. 执政官安东尼 我来这儿 是来表达我作为中立仲裁者的立场
[27:08] I knew nothing of this disturbing act. 我对这场混乱一无所知
[27:12] I was as surprised and… and shocked as you were. 我和你一样感到意外和震惊
[27:16] As Brutus can confirm. 布鲁图斯可以为我作证
[27:20] Cicero knew nothing. 对 西赛罗什么都不知道
[27:24] You have lost a good friend and patron today. 今天你失去了一个挚友和保护者
[27:27] We are sorry. 我们很抱歉
[27:30] If that monkey remains I shall have to open his neck. 如果再让我看到那个小丑 我要亲自割了他的喉咙
[27:34] He tried to kill me this morning. His presence is an insult. 今天早晨他差点杀了我 他在这儿是对我的侮辱
[27:37] You’re mistaken. No one tried to kill you. 你误会了 没人打算杀你
[27:39] It was my express order that you be spared. 我下了命令不能伤害你
[27:43] Am I, Cassius? Mistaken? 是吗 卡西乌斯 是我误会了
[27:45] We do apologize if this man’s been overzealous. 如果这个人有过激行为 我们表示道歉
[27:51] Go, Quintus. 出去 昆特斯
[27:59] Tell us, Antony… 说吧 安东尼
[28:01] to what do we owe this unexpected pleasure? 什么风把你吹到这儿来了
[28:04] Listen. 听
[28:08] Why so quiet? 为什么这么平静
[28:12] A tyrant is dead. 一个暴君死了
[28:15] Surely the people should be happy. 人民理应高兴
[28:17] Where is the cheering throng at your door? 欢呼声在哪儿
[28:20] Where are the joyous cries of liberty? 获得自由后高兴的哭喊在哪儿
[28:23] The people fear change. 人民害怕改变
[28:24] A somber mood is only… natural. 不知所措是正常的
[28:27] When they realize they are free from tyranny, 一旦他们意识到从此摆脱了暴政
[28:31] the people will be glad. 他们会高兴的
[28:33] The people loved Caesar. 人民爱凯撒
[28:36] And they will hate you for what you’ve done. 他们会因为你的所作所为而恨你
[28:39] They loved him once. As I did. 他们曾经很爱他 我也一样
[28:41] Some have turned against him, no doubt. 毫无疑问有人开始反对他
[28:44] It cannot be denied he was something of a tyrant. 不能否认他是个暴君
[28:50] But a great many people will worship Caesar until they die. 但还是会有一大批人 到死都把凯撒当神一样膜拜
[28:55] A great many. 一大批人
[28:57] And those people are mine now. 而那些人现在都站在我这边了
[29:00] We do not need such people. Our men-at-arms have secured the city. 我们不需要这些人 我们的武装士兵会保护城市
[29:04] We’ve received representatives from the best elements. The Senate is with us, the knights. 我们取得了所有有利方的支持 元老支持我们 圣骑士支持我们
[29:08] The pontiffs, the urban cohorts, the lictors’ guild. 还有大祭司 城市军团 侍从官
[29:12] Oh, the lictors’ guild, very good. 侍从官 太好了
[29:16] Only rally the bakers and the flute-players, 再召集面包师和吹长笛的
[29:18] and you can put on a festival. 你们就能开个庆功宴了
[29:24] Best wait till after the elections, though. 不过最好是等大选之后
[29:27] What elections? 什么大选
[29:32] Surely you’ve thought this through. 你们不会没想过吧
[29:36] If Caesar was, as you insist, a tyrant, 如果你们坚持说凯撒是个暴君
[29:38] then all his acts and appointments are nullified. 那他所有的法例和任命都是无效的
[29:41] I am no longer consul, 我不再是执政官
[29:43] you’re no longer praetor, you’re no longer proconsul. 你不再是司法官 你也不再是副执政
[29:47] Elections will have to be held. 必须重新选举
[29:49] That is so. 确实如此
[29:51] Messy things, elections. 要是重选 事情可不妙了
[29:55] You spoke of helping us? 你说过会帮我们
[29:57] I did. 没错
[30:00] All those that loved Caesar, but hate tyranny… 所有热爱凯撒但痛恨暴政的人
[30:04] I may be able to bring to your side. 我有办法让他们站在你们这边
[30:07] Why would you do that? 你为什么要这么做
[30:09] Neither of us can win outright. 没有人能彻底胜利
[30:11] Not without much blood spilled to prove the issue. 斗争没有不流血的
[30:14] I want no more blood. 我不想再有流血了
[30:16] I want peace and stability. 我想要和平 和稳定
[30:19] How? 要怎么做
[30:23] First, a general amnesty. 首先 大赦全国
[30:28] Caesar is not declared tyrant, nor you declared killers. 不要对外宣称凯撒是暴君 你们也不会被宣称为弑君者
[30:32] All Caesar’s acts, and his will, shall stand. 凯撒的法律和遗嘱 仍然成立
[30:37] We shall all keep our posts. 我们都保持原职
[30:39] It will be as if he were struck by lightning. 必须搞得像他遭了雷击一样
[30:44] A natural death. 自然死亡
[30:47] Go on. 说下去
[30:49] Then a show of unity. A public funeral for Caesar, 然后要展示给公众看我们仍然团结 为凯撒举行公开葬礼
[30:52] led by you and I together. 你和我一起主持
[30:55] We shall mourn the man and burn the tyrant. 我们要埋葬暴君为他哀悼
[30:59] And then? 接著我就继续做我的执政官
[31:01] I shall serve out the rest of my term as consul, 直到任期结束
[31:04] and then retire quietly to the provinces 然后我退居行省
[31:07] where I will plough my fields 每天种种地
[31:09] and fuck my slaves. 干几个仆人
[31:12] Just like old Cincinnatus. 就像老辛辛纳图斯一样
[31:15] And the Republic shall roll on without me. 共和将永存 但与我无关了
[31:20] I swear on the black stone, 我向黑石发誓
[31:23] I am done with politics. 我受够政治了
[31:26] You people play too rough 哦 你的人也太狠了
[31:28] for a simple soldier like me. 对于我这样一个纯粹的战士来说
[31:32] Knives in the Senate House? 在元老院里动刀
[31:36] Didn’t think you had it in you. 没想到你还是这块料
[31:38] And if we do not wish to be reconciled with you? 如果我们不接受你的提议呢
[31:42] Well, if we cannot be friends, then we shall be enemies. 非友即敌
[31:47] And I will do my very best to annihilate you. 我会竭尽所能把你们全部消灭
[31:56] Perhaps you would give us some time to talk this over? 能否给我们一些时间商量商量
[32:02] You can talk all you like. 尽管商量吧
[32:06] I shall wait outside. 我在外面等
[32:21] You tried to kill him despite everything I said? 是你下命令杀他吗 你忘了我说的
[32:25] Forgive me. 原谅我
[32:28] Your scruples do you credit, but without your knowledge 你有你的顾虑 但是你如果不知情
[32:32] his death could not have dishonored you… 他死了不会伤害到你的荣誉
[32:34] To the contrary, I will be twice dishonored. 相反 我会罪加一等
[32:36] A killer and a fool. 一个轼君者加傻瓜
[32:38] Is your honor worth more than the Republic? 你个人荣誉比共和国更重要吗
[32:41] It is not too late. 还不晚
[32:43] He’s here, in your hands. 他就在这儿 在你们手里
[32:47] I’m simply stating the facts. 我只是在陈述事实
[32:49] I do not urge you to any particular course of action. 我可没有强迫你采取什么行动
[32:56] Nor will I take the course you do not urge. 你所谓没有强迫我的事我不会做的
[33:01] Brother. 兄弟
[33:02] It is the only rational thing to do. 这是唯一理智的做法
[33:04] He’s broken no capital law. 他没有违反法律
[33:06] And he offers a truce which will preserve the public order. 他提出了休战 这样可以维持共和国的秩序
[33:09] – We have no right to take his life. – Damn the law! He’s too dangerous to live. -我们没有权利杀他 -去他的法律吧 他活著是威胁
[33:13] You exaggerate him. He is a vulgar beast. 你高看他了 他只是个下流的禽兽
[33:17] Without Caesar he will destroy himself soon enough. 没有了凯撒他很快就会自毁前程
[33:20] – He is… – He is a guest in my house. -他是 -他是我家里的客人
[33:23] He is not in the house. He is on the street. 他不在家里 他在大街上
[33:31] You too, Mother? 你也这么认为 母亲
[34:15] Consul Antony… 执政官安东尼
[34:22] we shall be friends. 我们休战
[34:33] Friends, eh? 朋友
[35:01] My god. 天哪
[35:26] There. That’s better. 好了 这样好多了
[35:28] – I shouldn’t have done it. – What’s that? -我不该那么做 -做什么
[35:33] I cursed my own children, Pullo. 我诅咒了自己的孩子 波罗
[35:36] It wasn’t their fault. 那不是他们的错
[35:39] Don’t worry, they’ll be back. 别担心 他们会回来的
[35:42] You can lift the curse then, no trouble. You didn’t kill an animal on it, did you? 然后你可以解除诅咒 没问题的 你没有杀牛宰羊吧
[35:46] – No. – There you go, then. -没有 -那就没问题了
[35:49] The curse isn’t sealed. 诅咒没有生效
[35:52] And when they come back, you can lift it. No harm done. 等他们回来了 你就能解除了 不会有伤害
[36:00] What if they don’t come back? 如果他们不回来呢
[36:02] Where else they gonna go? Course they’re coming back. 那还能去哪儿 他们当然会回来
[36:16] Tomorrow, at the fourth hour, 明天凌晨四点
[36:18] a funeral service will be held for Gaius Julius Caesar. 有一场公开葬礼 死者是盖乌斯・优利乌斯・恺撒
[36:23] Under terms of truth and in the spirit of unity and forgiveness, 本著诚实 团结和宽容的精神
[36:28] eulogies will be delivered 将有一场演讲
[36:30] by Praetor Marcus Junius Brutus 演讲者是司法官 马克・朱尼斯・布鲁图斯
[36:33] and Consul Mark Antony. 以及执政官马克・安东尼
[36:36] No prostitutes, actors 卖淫者 演员
[36:39] or unclean tradesmen may attend. 做小买卖的 不得参加
[37:23] I am come to pay my respects to your husband. 我来悼念你的丈夫
[37:38] I understand you are grieving. 我理解你心存怨恨
[37:50] Show her what she’s done. 带她去看她做的好事
[38:47] So Vorenus went home to confront his wife 所以乌瑞纳斯回家和他妻子对质
[38:50] and Caesar went to the Senate alone and unprotected. 凯撒一个人 在没有保护的情况下去了元老院
[38:54] Bastards. 混蛋
[38:58] What I don’t understand 但我不明白的是
[39:00] is how they knew about Niobe and all that in the first place. 他们怎么知道内奥比的事
[39:04] You and I were the only ones that knew the truth. 只有你和我知道事情真相
[39:08] I told my sister. 我告诉了我姐姐
[39:10] And she told Servilia. 她告诉了赛维莉娅
[39:12] My sister was… It doesn’t matter. 我姐姐她 这不重要
[39:16] The jug is broken, I cannot mend it with regret. 事情已经捅破了 再后悔也于事无补了
[39:20] I ask for your forgiveness. 我请求你的原谅
[39:24] Of course. 我当然不会怪你
[39:26] I can’t expect a young lad like yourself to be… 我没想到你这样的小公子哥会
[39:29] to be… 会…
[39:31] Anyway, it’s done, as you say. 不管怎么说 就像你说的 事情已经捅破了
[39:34] You should not repeat what I have told you. 我对你说的别再告诉别人了
[39:37] It’s not that I’m ashamed, though I am. 不是因为羞愧 虽然我确实很羞愧
[39:41] It’s only that it will not look good with the people. 我只是不想破坏自己的公众形象
[39:44] It’s forgotten already. 我已经全忘了
[39:48] Sorry about your uncle. 对于你叔叔的死我很难过
[39:51] I am made his son by will. 根据遗嘱我是他的继承人
[39:56] Congratulations? 恭喜你
[40:00] You’ll be wanting vengeance, then? 那么你想报复吗
[40:01] At some point. 有点想
[40:03] I’ll be up for the duty, of course. 当然 我会为你效力
[40:42] Oh, come on, get up. 哦快点 起来
[40:44] Have you forgotten what day it is? 你忘了今天什么日子了
[40:46] What day is it? 是吗 什么日子
[40:48] Don’t play with me. I’m not up for it today. 别跟我开玩笑了 我今天没兴趣和你玩
[40:52] Relax. 放松点
[40:54] It’s gonna be my day. 今天是我的大日子
[40:56] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[40:59] I don’t think I’ve ever fucked a woman in a funeral dress before. 我想我还未曾干过穿著丧衣的女人
[41:03] Nor shall you now. 现在你也别想
[41:04] That’s a shame. 太可惜了
[41:06] It’ll have to be Merula, then. 那就让玛如拉来
[41:08] Come here, old girl. Jump on. 过来 老姑娘 跳上来
[41:12] She’d eat you alive. 她会生吃了你
[41:15] Come on, this is no morning for foolery. Just get up. 好了 不是干傻事的时候 快起来
[41:18] Come here. 过来吧
[41:20] Stop fooling around and just get up! 别乱来 起来
[41:24] I am not rising from this bed until I’ve fucked someone. 我可不起来 除非你找个人来给我干
[41:28] Fine. Merula, fetch that German slut from the kitchen. 好吧好吧 玛如拉 把厨房那个日尔曼贱货叫来
[41:32] Come on, get it right this time or you’ll be next for the “King of Goats” over there. 快点吧 好好干 不然你就是下一届「公羊之王」的候选人了
[41:47] Undertaker’s here. We’re ready to go. 殡仪队来了 该走了
[41:51] We must wait for the children. 我们必须等孩子们
[41:56] They’ll be back, brother. 他们会回来的 兄弟
[42:01] I shouldn’t have done it. 我不该那么做
[42:05] I shouldn’t have cursed them. 我不该诅咒他们
[42:11] They’ll be back. I’m sure of it. Sooner or later. 他们会回来 我确定 迟早会回来
[42:15] I shouldn’t have done it. I shouldn’t have done it. 我不该这么做 我不该这么做
[42:19] Hei, Hei 嘿 嘿
[42:21] Hei 嘿
[42:22] Hei 嘿
[42:34] We’ve got to send Niobe on her way now. 是时候送内奥比上路了
[42:37] We can’t leave it any longer, can we? 不能再拖延了 对不对
[42:41] Else them below will be vexed. 惹恼了死神可不好
[43:15] Please. Please. 行行好 行行好
[47:08] Grain monitor? 农政官
[47:09] Why on Gaia’s earth would I want to be grain monitor? 为什么我要去当什么该死的农政官
[47:12] It would give you reason to leave with dignity. 这样你就有理由不失尊严的离开城市了
[47:14] I have no intention of leaving the city. 我不会离开这里
[47:17] A tour of the Asian supply ports would be the most natural thing in the world. 去一趟亚洲的几个供货港口 是最自然不过的事情了
[47:21] Nobody could possibly accuse you of running away. 没有人会指责你逃走
[47:25] I have no intention of leaving the city! 我绝不离开这里
[47:27] Servilia, my dear… 赛维莉娅 亲爱的
[47:30] Sorry about all this. 我很抱歉
[47:34] Got a bit carried away. 你的情绪有点失控了
[47:37] You gave an excellent speech, incidentally. 你的演讲很精彩
[47:42] It was perhaps a touch too cerebral 不过也许有点太深奥了
[47:45] for that audience, but… 对于不太有文化的听众来说 但是
[47:46] Have you been offered any refreshment? 你要来点什么吗
[47:50] Some water will be lovely. 来点水就行了
[47:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[47:55] Please, speak sense to your son. 拜托了 和你儿子好好说说
[47:59] Him and his friends must leave the city. 他和他的朋友必须离开城市
[48:02] I cannot answer for their safety. 否则我不能确保他们的安全
[48:04] Do not look so pleased with yourself. 你别那么得意
[48:06] You’re a liar and a breaker of oaths, 你是个骗子 你违背了誓言
[48:09] and you’ve roused your rabble, nothing more. 你只是唤起了一些暴民 仅此而已
[48:11] A pantomime actor might have done what you did today. 闹剧演员也能做的雕虫小技
[48:15] Lucky then it was me that did it, eh? 幸运的是 做的人是我 不是吗
[48:18] Else you would now be on your knees sucking pantomime cock. 不然你们现在就得乖乖的 跪在闹剧演员面前吸他的老二了
[48:25] I have no wish to abuse or humiliate you. 我不是想嘲笑或者羞辱你们
[48:31] I only wish you gone. 我只是要你们走
[48:34] We’re going nowhere. 我们哪儿也不去
[48:37] No, not you, at least. 不 至少你不用走
[48:40] The men shall leave. 男人们必须离开
[48:43] You will stay here in the city with me as my guest. 你可以留在这里 作为我的客人
[48:49] – Hostage, you mean. – As you like. -你的意思是 人质 -随你怎么说
[48:53] You may wish as you will. 你可以一厢情愿
[48:55] We yet have all the Senate behind us and all the men of quality. 但所有的元老还是支持我们的所有有实权的人
[49:01] And I have an angry mob… 而我有一群愤怒的暴民
[49:05] that will roast and eat your “men of quality” 他们会在烧了元老院后
[49:09] in the ashes of the Senate House! 咆哮著吃了你们所谓的「有实权的人」
[49:21] Children? Eldest? 孩子们 老大
[49:26] Vorena? 沃伦娜
[49:29] They’re not here. 他们不在
[49:33] Never mind. Just have to be patient. 别担心 耐心点
[49:39] How about you make us a nice pot of porridge? 去煮点麦片粥好吗
[49:42] We’ll all feel better with some food inside us. 吃点东西感觉会好点
[49:54] – Vorena? – Anyone here? -沃伦娜 -有人吗
[50:04] I’m sorry. I was only taking back things I lent. 对不起 对不起 我只是想拿回我借你们的东西
[50:06] Hush, it doesn’t matter. Do you know where the children are run to? 别说了 这不重要 你知道孩子们去哪儿了吗
[50:08] I swear, only things I lent. 我发誓 我只拿了我借你们的东西
[50:10] Do you know where the children are? 你到底知不知道孩子们在哪儿
[50:12] Speak! 说
[50:14] Erastes’ foreman took them. 他们被伊拉斯特斯・弗尔曼抓走了
[50:17] Porca Juno. 波卡・朱诺
[50:19] I’m very sorry for your loss. 我为你难过
[50:44] The place is fucking packed, yeah? Takes me half an hour to fight me way to the front 那地方他妈的挤得水泄不通 我花了半小时才挤到最前面
[50:49] and up steps Brutus. 布鲁图斯站在上面
[50:51] Right? 知道吗
[50:53] And he goes, “Blah, blah, blah. 他说︰怎么怎么怎么
[50:56] “The law this and the Republic that. 一会儿这个法 一会儿共和国怎么怎么
[50:59] “And the 12 bloody tables.” “12圆桌骑士怎么怎么”
[51:00] I couldn’t understand half of it. 大部分我都听不懂
[51:02] Yeah, yeah, then what happened? 接下去呢
[51:04] Then, Antony’s up. But he gives Brutus a hug. 接著 安东尼站了起来 但是他拥抱了布鲁图斯
[51:07] He starts talking all calm and gentle like he’s not bothered. 他慢慢的温和的说著 好像他一点也不生气
[51:10] And I’m thinking, “Bollocks, we’ll be away for a bevvy.” 我正在想︰ 真是一派胡言 还是去找个妞玩玩
[51:13] But then… 但是突然
[51:15] he pulls out Caesar’s toga, 他拿出凯撒的袍子
[51:17] all covered in blood. 沾满了鲜血
[51:19] Everyone goes, “Whoa!” 大伙儿都吓退了
[51:21] Disgusting. No fucking dignity, that man. 恶心 那家伙丝毫不懂自尊
[51:24] But now, Antony’s stalking up and down with the toga 安东尼拿著袍子跳上跳下
[51:27] and he’s crying about “What a good man was Caesar” 他哭喊著说︰凯撒是多么好的人呐
[51:30] and how much he loves him and what a great leader we’ve lost 说他有多爱他 说我们失去了一个伟大的领袖
[51:34] until the crowd… half of them are crying… 直说到人群有一半都哭了起来
[51:36] they’re sobbing like babies. 他们像小孩子一样抽泣著
[51:38] And then what does he do? He takes the bloody toga… 然后他干了什么 他拿起那件血袍
[51:43] and throws it into the crowd. Whoosh! 扔向了人群 哇
[51:45] The whole fucking place went up like a tar barrel. 整个地方他妈突然沸腾了
[51:47] The whole fucking crowd went mad. 人群整个他妈的疯了
[51:49] Brutus and them are lucky to be alive. If they are. 布鲁图斯他们还能活著算他们走运 如果他们还活著的话
[51:52] It’s a disgrace. No fucking respect. 太丢脸了 毫无尊严
[51:55] – Yeah, well people get angry, don’t they? – No excuse. -但是人群确实很愤怒 不是吗 -别找借口
[51:58] It’s a consular fucking funeral, isn’t it? 这是给他妈的执政官开葬礼 不是吗
[52:01] Supposed to show some fucking respect. 为的是他妈的荣耀他
[52:04] Not run around looting and burning. 不是屠杀和焚烧
[52:07] Animals. 禽兽
[52:10] That Antony’s a cunt, too. 安东尼是个杂种
[52:13] Mark me, now. 给我记住
[52:15] Any one of you cunnies join in this disgrace, you’ll be disjointed quick as Pan. 你们里面还有谁要丢自己的脸 就立马给我滚蛋
[52:20] We observe the fucking decencies. 我们是讲体面的
[52:26] – Right? – Right. -听懂没有 -懂了
[52:45] Fucking slaves and foreigners to blame. 该死的奴隶外邦人
[52:50] Send them back to Bithynia, or wherever the fuck you come from. 把他们全赶回庇推尼或者什么鬼地方
[52:57] Rome for fucking Romans, eh? 罗马是属于他妈的罗马人的
[53:05] Flavio? 弗拉维奥
[53:06] Tell those damn scurras to shut that up! 叫那些杂种闭嘴
[53:10] They want to fight, take it outside. 要打出去打
[53:15] Keep your hands above it! 把手放上去
[53:17] Flavio! 弗拉维奥
[53:20] Fucking useless. 真他妈没用
[53:34] You have my children. 你抓了我的孩子们
[53:40] You have my children. 你抓了我的孩子们
[53:42] Eh? What the fuck you talking about? 你他妈说什么呢
[53:45] You have my children. 你抓了我的孩子们
[53:51] Someone’s misled you, friend. 你被骗了 朋友
[53:54] Where are they? 他们在哪儿
[53:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[54:03] Where are they? 他们在哪儿
[54:05] Flavio! 弗拉维奥
[54:09] Flavio’s not coming. 弗拉维奥不会来了
[54:34] Here we are, then. 都到齐了
[54:36] Where are they? 他们在哪儿
[54:38] Where are my children? 我的孩子在哪儿
[54:43] Will you have a little wine with me? 要来点酒吗
[54:45] No? Well… 不要 好吧
[54:47] kiss my arse. 亲我屁股吧
[54:50] Tell him. 说出来
[54:52] If they’re not harmed, you may yet live. 如果他们没有受到伤害 我们也许不会杀你
[54:58] You think so? 是吗
[55:00] Tell him. 说吧
[55:05] Nothing like a good Falernian grape, is there? 没什么酒能和费乐纳斯酒媲美 是不是
[55:11] You’re not a bad sort of man, Vorenus. 你人不坏 乌瑞纳斯
[55:13] You just have too much anger in you. 你只是气疯头了
[55:15] Tell him! 告诉他
[55:19] I took your children in payment for your many slights to me. 我抓你的孩子是对你轻视我的报复
[55:23] I fucked them, then I killed them. 先奸 后杀
[55:27] And then I threw them in the river. 最后把他们扔进河里
罗马

文章导航

Previous Post: 罗马(Rome)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罗马(Rome)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

罗马(Rome)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号