时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:01] | Perhaps if we retreat to the coast via Thessaly | 如果通过塞萨利撤退到岸边 |
[03:05] | we could hold out until the rains come. | 我们可以坚持到大雨来临的时候 |
[03:07] | If we go eastward, they’ll be able to cut us off here. | 如果我们往东边走,他们会在这拦截我们 |
[03:10] | Oh, of course. | 噢,对… |
[03:12] | It will not do. | 这样行不通 |
[03:15] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[03:19] | Maps never redraw themselves, | 如果你期待着地图给你想个法子出来 |
[03:22] | if that’s what you’re waiting for. | 那我劝你还是早点打消这个念头吧 |
[03:25] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[03:26] | We shall just have to fight the wretches here where we stand. | 我们不如就在这里决一死战 |
[03:29] | And beatthem. | 打败他们 |
[03:31] | Oh, we shall crush them, doubtless. | 放心吧,我们会赢的 |
[03:35] | Dinner for worms, the whole damn lot of ’em. | 兵不刃血,让他们都去死吧 |
[03:39] | Dinner for worms. | 兵不刃血 |
[03:57] | Try to avoid bloodshed this time. | 这次可别刮出血来了 |
[04:00] | Wait a while and Pompey can shave you instead. | 总比庞贝来为您刮好一些 |
[04:03] | Torquatus should have something, no? | 托卡图斯应该有个一官半职 |
[04:06] | A Praetorship perhaps. | 当个执政官什么的 |
[04:08] | If Torquatus is given high office, | 如果托卡图斯当上高官 |
[04:10] | then varro must be given same, else we’ll see no end of trouble. | 瓦罗也得给个官衔,否则有的可闹了 |
[04:13] | But then what do we give Labienus? | 那么我们给莱比耶纳斯什么东西呢? |
[04:15] | Macedonia? Bythnia. Macedonia to Libo. | 马其顿? 比斯欣尼亚给他,马其顿给里伯 |
[04:19] | Plums for your people and porridge for the rest, eh? | 厚此薄彼,徇私么? |
[04:22] | Macedonia and Bythnia are not yet ours to bestow. | 马其顿和比斯欣尼亚还不是我们的领土 |
[04:27] | You are cooking rabbits that have not been caught. | 你这是在异想天开 |
[04:30] | Our particular rabbit is cornered, starving, | 我们的猎物已经无路可退,饥肠辘辘 |
[04:33] | and has lost near 2,000 men. | 损失了近2,000人 |
[04:35] | I think we may safely say | 我想我们可以这么说 |
[04:38] | that here is a rabbit ready for the pot. | 这场仗是赢定了 |
[04:43] | Why so melancholy, Brutus? Oh, do I seem so? | 为什么闷闷不乐,布鲁图斯? 噢,是吗? |
[04:46] | Mmm. Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[04:48] | No, Caesar’s defeat is a glory– | 击败恺撒是无上的光荣 |
[04:51] | we cannot endure tyrants- but I cannot celebrate it. | 我们已经不能再忍受暴政了 但我高兴不起来 |
[04:55] | He was as my father to me. | 他对我来说如同父亲 |
[04:58] | I feel for you. When do we strike? | 我同情你,我们什么时候进攻? |
[05:01] | Strike? We have already struck. | 进攻?进攻早就开始了 |
[05:03] | We have him down, but he is not dead yet, eh? | 我们包围了他,但他还没死,不是吗? |
[05:06] | When do we strike the final blow? There will not be one. | 我们什么时候给他最后的一击? 我们不会 |
[05:09] | If we simply keep him bottled up a month or so more, | 我们只需要继续困住他一个月 |
[05:12] | the remains of his army will disintegrate and disappear, | 他剩下的部队就会彻底崩溃 |
[05:16] | at no cost to us. Is that honorable? | 不需要我们出手 这样做有什么荣誉可言? |
[05:18] | Mmm? Caesar has driven us from Rome, | 恺撒迫使我们离开罗马 |
[05:21] | chased us out of ltaly, killed our friends, | 让我们背井离乡,杀害我们的朋友 |
[05:24] | usurped our Republic. | 霸占我们的国家 |
[05:26] | Surely, dignity and honor demands we walk in his blood. | 屈辱必须用血才能洗清 |
[05:30] | Certainly, knee deep. | 完全同意 |
[05:31] | But you would have hunger do our work for us! | 但你却让饥饿为我们代劳 |
[05:33] | We must attack Caesar and kill him under the eyes of Mars, | 我们应该主动进攻把恺撒活活的烧死 |
[05:37] | else our victory is empty. He has sense. | 否则胜利毫无意义 他说的有道理 |
[05:39] | It will look better at home if we win by force. | 我们要斩草除根 |
[05:42] | You are Pompey Magnus. | 你可是庞贝·麦格纳斯 |
[05:44] | You conquer and crush your enemies as if they were insects. | 你所向披靡,敌人对你来说如同蝼蚁一般 |
[05:49] | People will be disappointed by anything less. | 人们看到您现在的做法会失望的 |
[05:54] | News from Greece. | 希腊来的消息 |
[05:57] | Mark Antony is safe, but most of the ships in his fleet | 马克·安东尼很安全 |
[05:59] | sent in aid of Gaius Julius Caesar have been lost at sea. | 但是被派去帮助恺撒,恺撒的舰队大部分沉没 |
[06:06] | Caesar is now surrounded and severely outnumbered. | 恺撒已经被重重包围 |
[06:11] | The forces of the Republic and Senate | 庞贝·麦格纳斯及其上议院 |
[06:14] | and of Pompey Magnus confidently expect | 自信的认为 |
[06:16] | a decisive victory to follow shortly. | 胜利已经不可逆转 |
[06:24] | There you are. Here I am. | 原来你在这 我在这 |
[06:27] | I ask Timon for protection, | 我找泰门让他来保护我们 |
[06:29] | and he sends me a bunch of half wits and clowns! | 他却派了一队老弱病残来 |
[06:31] | Dear me. Caesar will soon be dead | 真让我感到惊讶 恺撒随时可能会死 |
[06:34] | by every account, and we shall be undefended. | 我们就没有靠山了 |
[06:36] | We may as well be lying naked in the street! | 我们可能会落魄街头 |
[06:38] | You must go to Servilia and ask for a few of her men | 你必须去找赛维莉娅让她派点人手过来 |
[06:41] | to stand outside for us. Why? | 保护我们 为什么? |
[06:44] | So that they can guard our doors in her name, silly. | 这样就可以以她的名义保护我们,小傻瓜 |
[06:47] | I mean why must I go? | 我是说为什么要我去? |
[06:49] | Well, as if I would go begging to Servilia. | 你难道认为我会去找赛维莉娅求情吗? |
[06:52] | I think not. I’ll not go begging for you. | 别说笑了 我可不想去为了你求情 |
[06:54] | Oh, don’t be so childish. It’s not as if she’ll refuse. | 别孩子气了,她又不会拒绝你 |
[06:56] | You think? Why would she? | 只是你的想法罢了 她有什么理由拒绝你呢? |
[06:58] | Those lovely gifts I gave her? | 我送她那么多可爱的礼物 |
[07:03] | What did she say? Nothing. | 她是不是说了些什么? 没什么 |
[07:07] | Nothing. She said something. | 没说什么… 她一定说了些什么 |
[07:09] | She said nothing. | 她什么都没说 |
[07:11] | You’re very arrogant, that’s all. | 你很无知,知道吗? |
[07:14] | Think you can buy her friendship with stud slaves and tortoises? | 以为可以通过一些奴隶和乌龟就能买到她的友谊 |
[07:17] | And sixbarrelsofice. | 还有六桶冰块 |
[07:18] | I’d rather not go. | 我不想去 |
[07:20] | You’d rather not go. | 你不想去? |
[07:22] | You’d rather be gang-raped by slavering proles | 难道你宁愿被那些下等人侵犯? |
[07:25] | while your mother’s house burns down around you. | 眼睁睁看着你母亲的房子被焚毁? |
[07:27] | Frankly, I’m past caring. | 老实说,我不在乎 |
[07:28] | One day Caesar is winning and you crow happily, | 当恺撒在的时候你就趾高气昂 |
[07:31] | next day he is losing, and I must go a-begging? | 当他失败的时候我却必须去开始低声下气的求人 |
[07:33] | I just want this vile war to be over, | 我只希望这场愚蠢的战争早点结束 |
[07:36] | one way or the other. Octavia, it is over. | 越快越好 奥克塔维娅,战争已经结束了 |
[07:39] | That is why you must go to Servilia’s house. | 这就是为什么你必须去找赛维莉娅的原因 |
[07:42] | It’s a bore, I know, but there we are. | 我知道这让人难堪,但我们没有其他办法了 |
[08:03] | Lyde. | 莱蒂 |
[08:09] | very nice. | 真漂亮 |
[08:11] | Don’t. | 别过来… |
[08:15] | I’m glad to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[08:18] | I’ve been worried about you. | 我一直在担心你 |
[08:21] | No need. | 让你费心了 |
[08:23] | I’m doing very well. | 我过的很好 |
[08:24] | Not as well as you, obviously. | 不过显然,你过的更好 |
[08:30] | Do you need money? | 你需要钱吗? |
[08:33] | I’ve got money if you need some. | 如果你需要,我还有点钱 |
[08:35] | I’m sure you have. | 你当然有钱 |
[08:37] | Turns out your man backed the right horse. | 背叛你的丈夫,嫁给了有钱人 |
[08:42] | Fortune loves you. | 有钱人都喜欢你 |
[08:46] | I don’t know if Vorenus is alive or dead. | 我甚至都不知道乌瑞纳斯是不是还活着 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起… |
[09:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:02] | I didn’t want to be like this. | 我并不想这样的 |
[09:07] | I’m so tired, Niobe. | 我已经厌倦了,内奥比 |
[09:12] | I’m tired of being angry. | 我厌倦了憎恨 |
[09:14] | I’m tired of… | 我无法让自己继续 |
[09:17] | hating you. | 恨着你 |
[09:23] | You’re all I’ve got. | 我只剩下你一个人可以依靠了 |
[09:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:39] | Do you want some honey water? | 要来点糖水吗? |
[10:12] | You’re wasting your time! | 你在浪费时间 |
[10:15] | We’ll die of thirst long before we die of hunger. | 在我们饿死之前,我们早就渴死了 |
[10:25] | We could drink their blood. | 我们可以喝他们的血 |
[10:27] | Repeat? All these dead men, | 你说什么? 那些死人 |
[10:30] | we can drink their blood. | 我们可以喝他们的血 |
[10:33] | Too salty. | 盐分太多 |
[10:35] | Only make you more thirsty. | 只会让你更想喝水 |
[10:38] | Putrid by now anyway. | 而且尸体都已经腐烂了 |
[10:44] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[10:46] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[10:50] | This is where we die. | 这就是我们的死地了 |
[10:54] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么? |
[10:56] | A message to Niobe. | 给内奥比的留言 |
[10:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:01] | Good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[11:04] | Send my best to Eirene, will you, while you’re at it? | 也给帮我给艾瑞纳留个言吧,如果可以的话 |
[11:07] | If there’s space. | 如果还有地方可写… |
[11:21] | Graces, don’t we look lovely. | 格瑞丝,我们看起来漂亮极了,不是吗? |
[11:24] | If I am to be a beggar, I will not look like one. | 如果我是一个乞求者,我可不会打扮成这样 |
[11:26] | Oh, I am not objecting, my honey, | 噢,我可不是在指责什么,亲爱的 |
[11:28] | though you will remind Servilia of what an old trout she has become. | 尽管你会让赛维莉娅知道她已经人老珠黄了 |
[11:32] | I’m just happy to see you looking so pretty for once. | 我很高兴你可以打扮的这么漂亮 |
[11:35] | You do so often insist on playing the frump. | 你过去总是很邋遢 |
[11:53] | I hope your mother thrives. She does. | 祝你的母亲过的好 她过的很好 |
[11:56] | And your son? Also. | 您儿子呢? 他也很好 |
[12:07] | My mother sends me to ask a favor. Mm-hmm? | 我的母亲让我来请求您的帮助 |
[12:12] | She fears the consequences | 她害怕希腊的战争结果 |
[12:14] | of this last battle in Greece. | 会带来灾难 |
[12:17] | Understandably. | 可以理解 |
[12:20] | She has enjoyed her ascendancy a little too well. | 她过惯了无忧无虑的日子 |
[12:25] | She asks you to lend her some men | 她想从您这借点人手 |
[12:27] | to protect our door in your name. | 以您的名义保护我们的家产 |
[12:33] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[12:36] | Eleni, send Ajax and three or four others, | 艾伦尼,派阿贾克斯去 |
[12:40] | whoever he thinks best. Thank you. | 再带几个他信的过的人手 谢谢 |
[12:43] | It’s very kind of you. I told my mother | 很感激您的慷慨 |
[12:45] | she should not presume- Please. | 我告诉过我母亲她不应该… 别这么说 |
[12:48] | She shall have what she needs. | 这都是她应得的 |
[13:02] | Forgive me. You are so good to us. | 对不起,您对我们实在非常照顾 |
[13:05] | We do not deserve it. Don’t. | 我们不值得您这样做 别这么说 |
[13:14] | I mu- I must look a fright. | 我…我一定看起来糟透了 |
[13:19] | No, not really. | 不,一点也不 |
[13:22] | You look lovely. | 你看起来很可爱 |
[13:30] | I better go home. | 我还是回家吧 |
[13:32] | So soon? | 这么快? |
[13:34] | My mother will be worried. | 我母亲会担心的 |
[13:39] | Well, if you feel you should. | 好吧,如果你认为如此的话… |
[13:49] | Octavia… | 奥克塔维娅… |
[14:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:43] | Send to Rome. | 给罗马送个信 |
[14:45] | Tell them… | 告诉他们… |
[14:48] | the decisive battle | 决定性的战役… |
[14:50] | begins today. | 今天开打… |
[15:03] | Sir! Pompey’s legions are in the field in battle array! | 长官!庞贝的军团已经准备好了 |
[15:06] | Thank you, Fulvio. Have you forgotten how to salute? | 谢谢,福利维奥,不过你忘了敬礼,不是吗? |
[15:09] | I haven’t, sir. No excuse, sir. | 没有,长官,请原谅,长官 |
[15:11] | Gracchus, sound assembly! | 格雷科斯,马上过来 |
[15:13] | Have Xeno saddle my horse. Sir! | 把我的马准备好 是,长官! |
[15:18] | We will accept battle? | 我们接受开战? |
[15:22] | Certainly. Why not? | 当然,为什么不? |
[15:23] | We are outnumbered | 我们人数上没有任何优势 |
[15:27] | three to one on foot and five to one on horse. | 步兵数是他们的三分之一,骑兵只有他们的五分之一 |
[15:30] | What uninjured men we have | 没受伤的士兵们 |
[15:33] | are scared and hungry and desperate. | 也快被饥饿和绝望打倒… |
[15:35] | That is the advantage we must press home. | 这也是为什么我们具有破釜沉舟的准备 |
[15:38] | I was not aware irony had military usage. | 嘴巴不能用来打仗 |
[15:42] | We must win or die. | 获胜或者死,只有一条路可走 |
[15:45] | Pompey’s men have other options. | 庞贝的士兵可没有视死如归 |
[17:04] | Goodbye, Posca. | 再见,伯斯卡 |
[18:06] | Caesar! Caesar! Caesar! | 恺撒!恺撒!恺撒! |
[18:28] | Send to Rome. | 给罗马送个信 |
[18:30] | Tell them Caesar has won. | 告诉他们恺撒赢了 |
[19:09] | Sir! Caesar’s men are coming! | 长官!恺撒的士兵们追来了 |
[19:12] | I’ve cut my hand. | 我把我的手割破了 |
[19:14] | We have to go, sir! They’ll catch you. | 我们必须快走,长官,他们会俘虏您的 |
[19:18] | It’s not deep, but it hurts. | 不是很深的伤口,却很痛 |
[19:23] | They will kill you! | 他们会杀了您的!! |
[19:25] | It’s of no consequence. | 都无所谓了… |
[19:35] | Our forces are routed. What are we to do? | 我们的部队都失败了,现在怎么办? |
[19:38] | We shall fight again another day I do not doubt… | 择日再战,这还用说吗? |
[19:41] | And prevail! -…and prevail. | 然后击败他们 然后…击败他们 |
[19:45] | But for the present we must look to our safety. | 但现在,我们必须先保证自己的安全 |
[19:47] | Our safety is nothing. | 我们的安危毫不足惜 |
[19:48] | We must leave Greece and look to fresh levies. | 我们必须离开希腊,重新招募新兵 |
[19:51] | And may one ask where? Africa. | 我倒想问问我们能去哪? 非洲 |
[19:54] | We must rally the cities of Africa. | 我们必须在非洲重整旗鼓 |
[19:56] | Africa. Dear gods, | 非洲,我的上帝啊 |
[19:58] | we are fast running out of continents. | 这样下去很快我们就会无处可去 |
[20:00] | And coin! | 还会失去金钱! |
[20:01] | We have taxed every last coin from Greece | 我们已经榨干了希腊人民的最后一点血汗 |
[20:04] | and spent it all. | 现在都已经花完了 |
[20:06] | What shall we use to buy Africa’s loyalty? | 我们凭什么让非洲人归顺于我们? |
[20:08] | Seashells? We need buy nothing! | 用贝壳吗? 我们什么都不需要买 |
[20:10] | We are the Senate of Rome! | 我们可是罗马的上议院 |
[20:12] | We are old men with mud on our shoes! | 我们只是一群鞋上沾满泥土的老头 |
[20:14] | We are not beaten until we are dead. | 只要我们还有一口气,我们就没有失败 |
[20:17] | The Republic lives as long as we do! | 共和国与我们同在 |
[20:19] | You may fight on as you wish. | 你自己去打仗吧 |
[20:21] | Asforme, | 我… |
[20:23] | I will go from here and surrender myself to Caesar. | 我要去向恺撒投降 |
[20:27] | Have you no dignity? No honor? | 难道你没有尊严和荣誉感吗? |
[20:29] | Some little I hope. | 也许有那么一点 |
[20:31] | Not so much as you of course. | 但没有你那么多 |
[20:34] | Caesar will kill you. That may be. | 恺撒会杀了你的 也许会的 |
[20:38] | I’m not afraid to die. | 但我不怕死 |
[20:41] | I’m tired. | 我已经厌倦了 |
[20:45] | I want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[20:53] | Yes. My feelings exact. | 对,我的想法也是如此 |
[20:56] | Brutus, without the force of your name, the cause of the Re– | 布鲁图斯,以你的名字向上帝起誓… |
[20:58] | Do not! Do not talk to me of the Republic. | 不!别和我谈什么共和国 |
[21:03] | If I had known what wretched company | 如果我知道我是身处在 |
[21:05] | and rotten food I would endure, | 一个如此腐朽,堕落,迂腐的国家 |
[21:07] | if I had known what an old fool is Pompey, | 如果我知道庞贝是这样的一个蠢老头 |
[21:11] | I would never have left Rome. | 我绝不会离开罗马 |
[21:20] | Forgive my anger. | 请原谅我的失礼 |
[21:24] | I am not myself. Think nothing of it. | 我刚才有些过火了 别放在心上 |
[21:27] | I merit your disappointment. | 我原谅你的不敬 |
[21:33] | I propose we make for Amphipoli. | 我提议我们去菲波里 |
[21:35] | I have men and money there, | 我在那有钱和人力 |
[21:37] | and we can go by sea to Egypt. | 我们可以从那坐船去埃及 |
[21:39] | Ptolemy’s children are loyal friends of mine. | 托勒密的孩子都是我的生死之交 |
[21:42] | Perhaps… | 也许… |
[21:46] | Perhaps it’s better | 也许… |
[21:48] | we do not travel together. | 我们最好分道扬镳 |
[21:56] | Perhaps you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[21:59] | Better. | 毫无疑问 |
[22:02] | No doubt. | 这样好一些… |
[22:36] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[22:38] | Something should have turned up by now. | 至少该发生点什么 |
[22:40] | I’m not meant to die this way. | 我不应该就这么死了 |
[22:42] | You were misinformed. Doesn’t seem right. | 我想你理解错了 不应该是这样的 |
[22:49] | Still… | 至少… |
[22:51] | it’d be good to see my mother again. | 去天堂里还能再见到我母亲 |
[22:54] | Do you think they have a system | 你认为他们会有安排吗? |
[22:56] | for finding people? What? | 为那些寻找亲人的家伙准备的? 什么? |
[22:58] | In the afterlife- how do you go about finding people? | 你死了以后,怎么去找到你想要找的人呢? |
[23:01] | There must be millions of them. Must be. | 一定有很多死人… 一定的… |
[23:11] | She won’t recognize me, probably. | 也许她已经认不出我了 |
[23:14] | I was very young when she died. | 她死的时候我还很小… |
[23:30] | Probably give her a big scare though, huh? | 也许我会让她吓一跳,不是吗? |
[23:33] | Big, ugly brute coming along and giving her a hug. | 一个高大,丑陋,残忍的家伙朝她走过去拥抱她… |
[23:38] | Look at that. What? | 看那 什么? |
[23:40] | That corpse. | 那具尸体 |
[23:43] | See how high it rides in the water? | 看到他在水中飘着了吗? |
[23:46] | The plutonic aether inflates him. | 海水把他泡的膨胀了起来 |
[23:49] | What of it? | 那又如何? |
[23:52] | You’ve not been drinking seawater, have you?! | 你不是喝海水喝了糊涂了吧? |
[25:50] | Husband, eat. Oh, yeah. | 亲爱的,吃点吧 噢,对 |
[25:55] | Over here, my dear. | 在那,亲爱的 |
[25:57] | Here. | 来,吃吧 |
[26:00] | Little salty. Not at all. It’s good, neh? | 有点咸 不会啊,味道很好不是吗? |
[26:04] | Delicious, Mama. | 非常好吃,妈妈 |
[26:06] | Bona Dea, look at your faces. | 亲爱的,你吃的脸上都是 |
[26:10] | Oh, sillies. | 噢,小傻瓜 |
[26:58] | Helen? | 海伦? |
[27:00] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[27:02] | Husband, wake up! Our people are leaving. | 亲爱的,醒醒,我们的人都走了 |
[27:14] | Now now, my darlings. Don’t be scared. | 来吧,宝贝们,别害怕 |
[27:16] | We’re on an adventure, eh? | 我们来玩个游戏吧 |
[27:18] | The first one to see the sea and cry out | 第一个看到海并且喊出来的人 |
[27:21] | will have a peach when we get to Amphipoli. | 当我们到了菲波里时,就给他一个桃子 |
[27:32] | You, your name again? | 你,再说一次你的名字 |
[27:37] | Lysandros. Lysandros, how far to Amphipoli? | 里桑德罗斯 里桑德罗斯,距离菲波里还有多远? |
[27:39] | Oh, very close. Close. | 噢,非常近,非常近 |
[27:41] | We will continue there as planned. | 我们按照原计划继续前进 |
[27:44] | You’re not to announce my identity to those that we meet. | 你不能随便向行人透露我的身份 |
[27:49] | And if they ask? | 如果他们问起来呢? |
[27:52] | Mella. | 梅拉 |
[27:54] | Aeneas Mella. Hear and obey, Captain. | 埃尼亚斯·梅拉 明白,长官 |
[27:57] | And who’ll pay? | 那谁付钱给我们呢? |
[27:59] | Pay? | 付钱? |
[28:01] | You’ve been paid already. | 你们不是早就拿到报酬了吗? |
[28:03] | For guiding, not for protection. | 那是带路的费用,现在又要增加保护费用 |
[28:05] | I have many men and supplies | 我有很多人和物资 |
[28:07] | and ample coin in Amphipoli. | 还有大笔的钱在菲波里 |
[28:09] | You will be paid there. None with you now? Coin? | 到了那你就可以拿到报酬 你身边没有钱吗?银币什么的? |
[28:12] | None! I’ll tolerate no more of your impudence! | 没有!!我不会再容忍你的任何不敬举动 |
[28:16] | No disrespect, Captain. Only asking. | 请原谅,长官,只是问问 |
[28:18] | We go. | 我们出发 |
[28:59] | You drive me insane with your wretched muttering. | 你的喋喋不休都快把我逼疯了 |
[29:02] | What is wrong that you must harass the gods so? | 你整天都在和你的神唠叨些什么? |
[29:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:08] | Well, stop it then. | 那就停止吧 |
[29:10] | Servilia sends to invite you to weave with her tomorrow. | 赛维莉娅邀请你明天和她一起编织 |
[29:15] | I cannot. Of course you can. | 我不想去 你必须去,我已经答应了 |
[29:18] | I’ve already accepted. I cannot! | 我不想去 我知道她很乏味 |
[29:20] | I know she’s tedious. I mean really, weaving, | 噢,不,我是说编织 |
[29:23] | but we must keep her happy for the time being. | 但目前来说,我们必须让她满意 |
[29:28] | But– | 但是… |
[29:43] | The sea! The sea! | 海!海! |
[29:45] | Unison. You shall both have a peach. | 异口同声!你们每个人都会得到一个桃子作为奖赏 |
[30:01] | Look, Mama. Dead people. | 看,妈妈,死人 |
[30:25] | It’s good, huh? | 味道还不错吧? |
[30:27] | Where do you come from? | 你们从哪来? |
[30:30] | Brindisi. | 布林迪西 |
[30:32] | Romans? | 罗马人 |
[30:37] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[30:38] | Where do I know you from? | 我在哪见过你? |
[30:42] | I have not seen you before. | 我想我们并不认识 |
[30:44] | I’m sure I’ve seen you somewhere. | 我肯定在哪见过你 |
[30:46] | Leave them water and bread, we need to be going. | 把水和面包留给他们,我们继续赶路 |
[30:48] | Leave them? Weak as they are? | 把他们丢下?他们很虚弱 |
[30:51] | I have no time to waste. | 我已经没有时间了 |
[30:55] | Soon be dark anyhow. | 马上就要天黑了 |
[30:58] | We camp here, get to Amphipoli in the morning. | 我们在这扎营,明天早上就能到菲波里 |
[31:00] | I insist we go on. | 我们必须坚持赶路 |
[31:02] | Relax, old man. | 放松点吧,老人家 |
[31:04] | We get there. | 我们会到的 |
[31:10] | You rest easy now, boys. | 你们好好休息吧,伙计们 |
[31:12] | Eat, drink, get your strength back. | 吃点东西,恢复体力 |
[31:15] | You and me will be good friends. | 我们会成为好朋友的 |
[31:20] | Hey! You want my cock up you | 嘿!你难道要我追着你的屁股后面 |
[31:22] | or are you going to build a damn fire? | 才会好好干活,生一堆火起来吗? |
[31:26] | I told you we’d be all right. | 我就说我们会没事的吧 |
[31:30] | There’s no pleasing some. | 不用担心的 |
[31:43] | We stop here? | 我们在这扎营? |
[31:45] | Why so early? | 为什么这么早? |
[31:46] | Best to, I think. It’ll be dark soon. | 我想最好是这样…马上就要天黑了 |
[31:52] | Who are they? How should I know? | 他们是谁? 我怎么知道?! |
[31:53] | Who cares who they are? | 他们是谁不管我的事? |
[31:56] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起,对不起… |
[31:59] | I– | 我… |
[32:01] | all will be well, | 一切都会好起来的 |
[32:04] | I assure you. | 我向你保证 |
[32:06] | Allwill bewell. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[32:12] | Pompey Magnus. | 庞贝·麦格纳斯 |
[32:15] | That man looks exactly like Pompey Magnus. | 那个人长的很像庞贝·麦格纳斯 |
[32:18] | That’s why I thought I’d met him. | 我就说我在什么地方看到过他 |
[32:20] | Don’t point. | 别用手指! |
[32:25] | Never. It’s hard to believe, eh? | 这不可能 简直不敢相信,不是吗? |
[32:27] | His wife and sprouts too. | 他的妻子和孩子也在这里 |
[32:30] | Caesar’s going to drown us in gold. | 恺撒会赏给我们多少黄金啊? |
[32:40] | Cac! | |
[32:47] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[32:49] | I don’t know yet. | 我不知道… |
[32:54] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[32:56] | Mother insisted. | 是母亲坚持要这么做 |
[33:00] | I understand you want me to do some weaving with you. | 我听说您想和我一起做编织 |
[33:06] | I’m sorry you are upset. | 抱歉让你感到不安 |
[33:09] | The last time we saw each other– | 上次的事情… |
[33:10] | It’s of no consequence. | 没有关系… |
[33:16] | Are you fond of weaving? | 你喜欢编织吗? |
[33:21] | So did l. | 我也是 |
[33:28] | And how is your brother? | 你的兄长怎么样? |
[33:30] | Is he still in Mediolanum? He is. | 他还是住在米狄欧兰侬? 是的 |
[33:33] | Lovely town, so I’m told. | 我听说那很不错 |
[33:37] | Healthy air. Domina? | 空气非常好 多米那? |
[33:38] | What is it, Eleni? | 什么事情,艾伦尼? |
[33:43] | Word from Greece. | 希腊来了消息了 |
[33:46] | Caesar has won. | 恺撒赢了 |
[33:49] | And Pompey’s armies are completely destroyed. | 庞贝的军队被彻底击跨了 |
[34:00] | And my son? | 我的儿子呢? |
[34:04] | No word. | 没有消息… |
[34:36] | Don’t cry. | 别哭! |
[35:03] | Oh. | |
[36:08] | Halt! In the name of Rome! | 以罗马的名义,停下! |
[36:10] | Calls himself Rome, now, does he? Shameless. | 现在称他们自己为罗马了?真不知羞耻 |
[36:14] | Who are you and what’s your purpose? | 你们是谁?目的是什么? |
[36:17] | We are Rome, boy, | 我们是罗马人,孩子 |
[36:19] | what’s left of it. | 战败的那些… |
[36:21] | Come to surrender to your chief. | 来向你的长官投降 |
[36:39] | Brutus! | 布鲁图斯 |
[36:40] | Cicero! | 西赛罗 |
[36:43] | How happy I am to see you. | 见到你们真高兴 |
[36:45] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[36:48] | Sir, l– | 陛下,我… |
[36:50] | I am come here honorably, | 我虔诚的到来 |
[36:51] | with no request for mercy, | 恳求您的宽恕 |
[36:54] | to surrender my arms and my horses | 收留我的士兵和马匹 |
[36:58] | as is- Ssh. We’ll have no talk of surrender. | 同时… 嘘!我们别说投降了 |
[37:02] | We’ve merely quarreled a little. Now we are friends again, eh? | 我们只是吵了一架,现在我们又是朋友了,不是吗? |
[37:05] | That is most generous of you | 感激您的宽容… |
[37:07] | and natural to your manly nature, | 以及您的男子气概 |
[37:10] | but I cannot- My poor boy. | |
[37:14] | I’m sorry. I am so sorry. | 对不起,我很抱歉 |
[37:15] | Not at all. | |
[37:19] | It is I am sorry. | 是我的错 |
[37:20] | I presented you with an impossible dilemma. | 是我让你陷入了两难的处境 |
[37:23] | You did only what you thought honorable, | 你只是做了你应该做的事情 |
[37:25] | I’m sure. | 我相信你 |
[37:28] | I kiss you for it. | 用我的吻来化解这一切 |
[37:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:35] | I will not forget this grace. | 我永远不会忘记的 |
[37:38] | As I was saying, a most generous- But what of Pompey? | 以我最诚挚的敬意… |
[37:40] | Tell me he lives. | 庞贝呢?告诉我他还活着 |
[37:44] | He lives. | 他还活着… |
[37:45] | Thank the gods. Where is he? | 感谢上帝,他在哪? |
[37:49] | He… | |
[37:52] | He does not plan to surrender. | 他…他并不打算投降… |
[37:56] | That is insane. | 这太疯狂了… |
[38:00] | He cannot escape. Where can he go? | 他无处藏身,他能逃到哪去? |
[38:02] | Is Scipio with him? Cato? | 西比乌和他在一起吗?卡托呢? |
[38:07] | They have fled to Africa. | 他们逃到非洲去了 |
[38:10] | What am I thinking of… | 我都在想些什么呀… |
[38:13] | asking you questions when you must be so hungry and thirsty? | 在你们饥肠辘辘的时候问你们这些 |
[38:17] | Come. | 来吧 |
[38:21] | I think I would rather- I insist. | 我想我最好… 别说其他的 |
[38:26] | Come. | 来吧 |
[38:32] | So with this hand, otherwise engaged | 我这只手正忙着呢 |
[38:34] | I had to take that worm and beat him | 我只好用我的拳头打那个小兔崽子 |
[38:37] | with my fists over and over and over again! | 一拳,一拳,不停的打 |
[39:28] | His father King Ptolemy Auletes the 1 2th | 他的父亲托勒密·奥利提斯12世国王 |
[39:32] | was a close friend of mine. | 是我的好朋友 |
[39:33] | I was always assured a loving welcome | 他总是热情的邀请我去那 |
[39:38] | in Egypt. I remember on one occasion | 在埃及,我记得有一次 |
[39:39] | I was out hunting with the King. | 我和国王一起出去打猎 |
[39:42] | We were hunting lions, you see. | 我们在追捕狮子,你们知道吗? |
[39:48] | Only the King was rather a poor bowman, | 但这个国王的箭法非常糟糕 |
[39:51] | and we couldn’t tell if the lion was wounded or dead. | 我们都不知道这头狮子是不是死了… |
[40:12] | Hello, friends. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[40:14] | Feeling better, neh? Strong? | 感觉好些了吗?有力气了吗? |
[40:17] | Strong enough. | 力量十足 |
[40:21] | Tell me something. What’s the name of that Roman? | 告诉我点消息吧,那个罗马人叫什么名字? |
[40:25] | His name is, uh, | 他叫… |
[40:28] | Aeneas Mella. | 埃尼亚斯·梅拉 |
[40:30] | Aeneas Mella. | 埃尼亚斯·梅拉 |
[40:31] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[40:33] | What do you hear of Caesar and Pompey? | 你听说过恺撒和庞贝吗? |
[40:38] | They fought, I heard. | 我知道,他们在打仗 |
[40:40] | And? | 然后呢? |
[40:43] | You know who won. | 你们当然知道谁赢了 |
[40:45] | Tell us. | 告诉我们吧 |
[40:49] | Pfft! | |
[40:51] | I was going to let you in anyway. | 我已经打算让你们入伙 |
[40:53] | What’s he talking about? You boys are clever fellows, I bet. | 他在说什么? 得了,我知道你们是聪明的小伙子 |
[40:57] | Know how to fight. | 你们知道如何战斗,对吧? |
[40:59] | Me and my boys can’t take his people alone. | 我和我的伙计们搞不定他们 |
[41:03] | Us and you together, no problem. | 我可以让你们入伙,没问题的 |
[41:07] | We go down middle on the reward. | 我们平分奖金 |
[41:09] | Not a bad idea. | 不错的主意 |
[41:10] | You can have the wife and children, | 你们可以拥有他的妻子和孩子 |
[41:12] | I take the slaves. | 我把他的奴隶带走 |
[41:17] | Walk away… | 走开 |
[41:19] | and do not speak of this again. I see. | 别再和我说这些 好吧 |
[41:22] | Think you don’t need me, eh? | 你以为你们可以甩掉我? |
[41:24] | Think you can keep the reward for yourself? | 想独吞奖金吗? |
[41:26] | Fuck you. Not going to happen. Don’t. | 见鬼去吧,门都没有 闭嘴 |
[41:30] | Fuck you! I gave you your lives back, | 去死吧!我给了你们重生 |
[41:33] | I can take them away again, easy. | 我也可以随时让你们去死 |
[41:37] | When I am finished speaking, | 当我说完了以后 |
[41:40] | you will turn and run | 你就转身走 |
[41:42] | that way. That way? | 那边 那边? |
[41:44] | What about this way? | 不如这儿怎么样? |
[41:46] | Do not stop until you are out of my sight | 别让我再看到你 |
[41:48] | and do not delay, or I will kill you. | 也别回头,否则我宰了你 |
[41:51] | What is wrong with him? | 他是怎么回事? |
[41:53] | I am finished speaking. | 我已经说完了 |
[42:10] | A bit harsh, isn’t it? | 他说话有点难听,不是吗? |
[42:13] | Fair enough deal he was offering, I thought. | 我认为他提供的交易值得考虑 |
[42:16] | What is the meaning of this? Sir– | 你们这是干什么? 先生… |
[42:18] | Speak up! This man was in my employ! | 回答!这个人是我雇佣的 |
[42:20] | He planned to assault you. How do you know? | 他策划攻击你 你又怎么知道? |
[42:22] | He asked us to participate. | 他打算拉我们入伙 |
[42:25] | You refused, stabbed him to death on my behalf. | 然后你就拒绝了,为了我而杀了他 |
[42:26] | A good friend to me on such short acquaintance. | 真是个够朋友的陌生人啊!! |
[42:29] | What is your name? I am Lucius vorenus. | 你叫什么名字? 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 |
[42:32] | Prefect and Evocati of the 13th Legion of Galius Julius Caesar. | 盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒麾下的13军伊瓦卡提团的长官 |
[42:36] | Titus Pullo, legionary of same. | 泰特斯·波罗,隶属于同一军团 |
[42:39] | Salve, Lucius vorenus. | 对不起,卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 |
[42:41] | I am… | 我是… |
[42:43] | AeneusMella… | 埃尼亚斯·梅拉 |
[42:44] | of Pergamum. | 帕加马人 |
[42:50] | AeneusMella. | 埃尼亚斯·梅拉 |
[42:54] | You must consider yourself under my charge. | 你最好明白你现在处于我的管辖之下 |
[42:58] | I do not understand. | 我不明白… |
[42:59] | Consider yourself a prisoner of the 13th Legion. | 你是第13军团的囚犯 |
[43:04] | I’m just a merchant. | 我只是个商人 |
[43:06] | We know who you are, sir. | 我们知道你是谁,先生 |
[43:10] | I own you now! Understand?! | 你们现在都归我管,明白吗? |
[43:13] | You, you, bury him. | 你,你,把他埋了 |
[43:16] | The rest of you… | 你们剩下的人 |
[43:18] | don’t let them leave. Lucius vorenus. | 别让他们跑了 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 |
[43:21] | I must speak with you alone. | 我想私下和你谈谈 |
[43:24] | Stay here. | 呆在这 |
[43:29] | Of course I do not say I am | 我的确没有表明我自己的身份 |
[43:31] | who you think I am, | 你以为我是谁? |
[43:33] | but I have spent some years in the army. | 但我在军队中呆过一段时间 |
[43:35] | Perhaps we met on some campaign or other. | 也许我们在哪场战役上遇见过 |
[43:38] | Perhaps that’s why I seem familiar. | 这也许是我看起来很脸熟的原因 |
[43:41] | Perhaps. | 也许… |
[43:46] | I recall the 13th… | 我想起来了,第13军 |
[43:49] | was at Alesia. We were. | 那是在埃利西亚 是的 |
[43:51] | There’s a battle I’ve always wished to have seen. | 我总希望能亲眼目睹那场战斗 |
[43:55] | 25 miles of works, wasn’t it? | 战线拉长到了25公里,是吗? |
[43:58] | Nearer 30. 30? | 接近30 30? |
[44:00] | How many men did you have? 60,000. | 你们有多少人? 60,000 |
[44:04] | Against- whoa– | 对付…哇噢 |
[44:04] | almost double the Gauls. | 几乎是两倍的敌人 |
[44:07] | Atleastdouble. | 至少是两倍 |
[44:09] | The best men of every tribe in Gaul. | 都是高卢人的勇士 |
[44:14] | Caesar can fight. | 恺撒很会打仗 |
[44:15] | I’ll give him that. | 都是我教给他的 |
[44:18] | I remember… | 我还记得… |
[44:19] | when he was not much older than you. | 他在你这个年纪的时候 |
[44:22] | I sent him to winter Quarters in– | 我派他去驻守冬季的岗位 |
[44:24] | in, uh… | 在… |
[44:28] | Oh, where was it? | 哪里呢? |
[44:29] | No matter. | 都无所谓了 |
[44:32] | Long time gone. | 是很长时间之前的事情了 |
[44:42] | I must ask you, sir, if I may. | 我很想问您,先生,如果允许的话 |
[44:45] | How did you come to this road? | 你怎么会落得如此下场? |
[44:50] | Surely… | 毫无疑问 |
[44:52] | Pompey had Caesar at greater disadvantage. | 和庞贝相比,恺撒处于完全劣势 |
[44:54] | He did. | 确实如此 |
[44:55] | He did. | 确实如此 |
[44:57] | It didn’t seem possible to lose. | 看起来根本不可能会输 |
[45:01] | That’s always a bad sign. | 但那总不是一个好兆头 |
[45:04] | The battlefield was on a plain | 战斗是在平原开打 |
[45:08] | by a river, at the foot of some…Iow hills. | 在一条河的旁边,一些小山的山脚下 |
[45:14] | Like this, you see. | 就象这样 |
[45:17] | The lines met here. | 军队在这里开始短兵相接 |
[45:19] | My men held their ground well, | 我的部队完全控制了局面 |
[45:22] | so I sent my horses | 所以我派骑兵 |
[45:26] | at his right flank. | 到他的右侧去包抄 |
[45:28] | Which is perfectly correct, | 看起来非常正确 |
[45:28] | you’ll agree. I do. | 我想你也会同意的 我同意 |
[45:31] | Only the cowards were repulsed. | 但是这群废物被吓倒了 |
[45:35] | Repulsed by a single cohort of reserves. | 是被一队预备兵吓倒的 |
[45:38] | Turned and fled, 200 horses. | 掉头逃跑,200个骑兵 |
[45:41] | Crashed directly into my left flank. | 直接冲回我的左侧 |
[45:46] | Rolled up my line | 把我的阵型冲跨了 |
[45:48] | Iike a carpet. | 看起来就象一张地毯 |
[45:50] | Put the whole damned army to flight. | 把我的部队完全包围了起来 |
[45:54] | And here I am. | 所以我战败了… |
[45:56] | That’s how Pompey Magnus | 这就是庞贝·麦格纳斯 |
[45:59] | was defeated. | 如何被打败的 |
[46:01] | That’s how the Republic died. | 这就是共和国是如何被打败的… |
[46:17] | Good night, sir. Wait. | 晚安,先生 等等… |
[46:20] | I will not… | 我不会… |
[46:24] | I will not ask favor | 我不会为我自己 |
[46:25] | or mercy for myself. | 请求什么宽恕 |
[46:28] | But I beg you… | 但我请求你 |
[46:31] | consider the fate… | 考虑一下我的… |
[46:34] | of my wife and children. | 妻子和孩子的命运 |
[46:40] | Let me take them to Egypt | 让我把他们带到埃及 |
[46:43] | where they will be safe… | 让他们能在朋友的身边… |
[46:46] | among friends. | 安全的活下去… |
[46:52] | Consider them. | 请考虑一下… |
[48:04] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[48:21] | Unwise and unfriendly, I call it. | 简直是不明智而且不道义的行为 |
[48:24] | Unwise and unfriendly. | 愚蠢而薄情 |
[48:26] | And for why? | 为什么? |
[48:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[48:30] | We had him. We had him. | 我们已经俘虏了他,我们已经俘虏了他了 |
[48:33] | Horses. Never mind, horses. | 马匹,别想什么马匹了 |
[48:36] | Never mind gold. | 也别想什么黄金了 |
[48:39] | Caesar would have given us farms | 恺撒会分给我们农田 |
[48:42] | and fields and orchards and great flocks of slaves | 土地,果园和大批的奴隶 |
[48:45] | and cattle and Dis knows what– | 还有牲口!!如果我们… |
[48:47] | ‘Sist! Pompey Magnus is no damn slave to be sold for money. | 庞贝·麦格纳斯不是那种可以用来换钱的人物 |
[48:53] | Don’t see why not! There’s a great deal you don’t see. | 我不明白为什么不? 你不明白的事情多着呢 |
[48:58] | There’s a great deal he doesn’t see neither. | 他不明白的事情也多着呢 |
[49:12] | You and only 12 other men survived that storm. | 你和其他12个人从那场风暴中生还过来了? |
[49:17] | Out of 5,000. | 5,000个人中只有你们 |
[49:21] | You’re being kept alive for some great purpose, no doubt. Ah, well. | 你能活着一定是背负着巨大的使命 |
[49:26] | You know, sir… | 长官… |
[49:31] | He has some interesting news. lndeed? | 他有一些有趣的信息 是吗? |
[49:34] | Sir, in course of our journey here, | 长官,在我们来这的路上 |
[49:35] | we encountered Gnaeus Pompey Magnus with his family | 我们遇上了格涅乌斯·庞贝·麦格纳斯和他的家人 |
[49:38] | and a party of servants. Where? | 还有他的仆人 哪里? |
[49:41] | On the road to Amphipoli, with a mule train. | 在去菲波里的路上,还有一辆骡车 |
[49:44] | A mule train. It’s priceless. | 骡车?很贵啊 |
[49:46] | He intends to take ship for Egypt, sir. | 他打算乘船去埃及,长官 |
[49:50] | Family and servants, you say. | 家人还是随从,是吗? |
[49:52] | No soldiers? None, sir. | 没有士兵? 没有,长官 |
[49:53] | Not one man left, not one. | 一个人都没有留下 一个都没有 |
[49:55] | Oh, poor wretch. | 噢,可怜的家伙 |
[50:00] | Why then, be that so, | 那么,为什么… |
[50:01] | did you not apprehend him? Now here’s the onion. | 你为什么不俘虏他? 最感人的一段来了 |
[50:06] | I thought it would be wrong to do so. | 我认为那样做并不合适 |
[50:09] | Explain yourself. | 解释你的理由 |
[50:12] | His hands trembled, sir. | 他的手在颤抖,长官 |
[50:16] | His clothes were dirty, | 他的衣服很破败… |
[50:16] | there was water in his eyes- he is broken. | 他的眼里含着泪水,他已经彻底垮了 |
[50:19] | I saw no need to apprehend him. | 我认为没有必要俘虏他 |
[50:23] | I’d like to add that Legionary Pullo | 我想补充一下,波罗士官 |
[50:24] | took no part in my decision, sir. | 没有参与这个决定,长官 |
[50:27] | You saw no need. | 你认为没有必要 |
[50:31] | Do you not see that Pompey may be broken | 你没有看到庞贝也许 |
[50:33] | Iike a Dacian catamite and still be dangerous? | 可以象个落魄的男人一样凄惨,但他还是个危险人物 |
[50:36] | If he is still living, | 只要他还活着 |
[50:38] | he will be a standard around which our enemies will gather! | 敌人就可能在他身边聚集 |
[50:43] | As long as he can be propped on a horse, | 只要他还能骑在马背上 |
[50:47] | he’s dangerous! | 他就很危险! |
[50:48] | But you saw no need to apprehend him? I did not, sir. | 但你却认为没有必要俘虏他? 没有必要,长官 |
[50:51] | Who by the sons of Dis gives you the right to make such judgment? | 我给你这么大的权力来做这个决定? |
[50:54] | Sir, I am aware that I have not done my duty, | 我知道这是我的失职,长官 |
[50:56] | and I respectfully ask your pardon. | 但我希望您能告诉我我的过错 |
[51:00] | My pardon, he asks. | 他要我的解释? |
[51:04] | I ought to have you scourged and crucified. | 我应该对你使用鞭刑再把你钉死在十字架上 |
[51:15] | In future you will remember that it is l | 以后你就会记得 |
[51:19] | that offers mercy. No one else. | 只有我可以给予宽恕,没有其他人 |
[51:22] | Clear? | 明白了吗? |
[51:23] | Clear, sir. | 明白,长官 |
[51:26] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[51:32] | I do not like to disagree with you, | 我并非有意忤逆您 |
[51:34] | but you are being far too lenient with him. | 但您对他太过仁慈了 |
[51:37] | He let Pompey go and you let him live?! | 他让庞贝跑了您却让他活着? |
[51:41] | The man should be made an example of! | 他应该被当作示众处死! |
[51:43] | Any other man, certainly. | 其他任何人 |
[51:46] | But those two… | 但不是他们两个 |
[51:48] | they found my stolen standard. | 他们让我想起了一些东西 |
[51:50] | Now they survive a wreck | 他们从一场灾难中存活了下来 |
[51:51] | that drowned an army and find Pompey Magnus on a beach. | 又在海岸边遇上了庞贝 |
[51:58] | They have powerful gods on their side, | 伟大的神灵在保佑他们 |
[52:02] | and I will not kill any man with friends of that sort. | 而且我也不会杀死任何有那样义气的朋友的人 |
[52:06] | Posca. | 伯斯卡 |
[52:08] | Tell Fulvio to start breaking camp. | 告诉福利维奥我们要出发了 |
[52:12] | We’re going to Egypt. | 我们去埃及 |
[53:05] | General Pompey, sir. | 尊敬的庞贝先生 |
[53:07] | Remember me? Lucius Septimius. | 还记得我吗? 卢西尔斯·萨普提米亚斯 |
[53:11] | Centurion Septimius, as was. | 也是百夫长萨普提米亚斯 |
[53:12] | I was with you in Spain. | 我们在西班牙共事过 |
[53:15] | Fourth legion, third cohort. | 第四军,第三团 |
[53:17] | Lucius Septimius, of course. | 卢西尔斯·萨普提米亚斯,当然记得 |
[53:18] | What are you doing here, of all places? | 你来这干什么? |
[53:20] | Working for the Gyppoes, sir. Huh? | 为埃及人工作,先生 |
[53:24] | I know, sir. It’s not the fourth by no means. | 我明白,先生,我们已经不是第四军了 |
[53:25] | A man’s got to earn his salt, eh? True enough. | 但我们必须养活糊口,不是吗? 当然 |
[53:29] | What’s all this then, soldier? | 那这些士兵是来干什么的? |
[53:31] | Not much of a welcome party. | 看起来不象是一个友善的表示 |
[53:33] | Oh, you know Egyptians, sir, it’s just their way. Funny people. | 你也知道,先生,这是埃及人的做法,可笑的一群人 |
[53:37] | That they are. Well… | 确实如此 |
[53:40] | onward friend. | 老伙计 |
[53:56] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起,长官 |