Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

罗马(Rome)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 罗马(Rome)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[03:17] “A fine reward is offered for the return 克劳迪亚斯·阿皮亚斯家有偿寻找
[03:18] of a slave woman stolen…or absconded from the house of Claudius Appius. 寻找一名被拐骗或者逃跑的女奴隶
[03:27] The following noblemen returning from Greece 下列贵族将从希腊归来
[03:30] have received pardon of Caesar and must not be harmed: 他们已经被恺撒赦免是不允许受到伤害的
[03:35] Publius Servilius Casca, 帕布里斯·瑟卫里斯·佳斯佳
[03:38] Marcus Tullius Cicero, 马科斯·图里亚斯·西赛罗
[03:41] Gaius Cassius Longinus 盖乌斯·卡西亚斯·隆吉纳斯
[03:44] and Marcus Junius Brutus. 以及马科斯·朱尼厄斯·布鲁图斯
[03:49] The traitor Pompey has fled to Egypt. 叛国者庞贝已经逃向埃及
[03:52] Glorious Caesar follows.” 伟大的恺撒紧随其后
[04:24] Shoulder arms! 武器,上肩
[04:28] Forward! 向前两步
[04:31] Forward face! 转身
[04:35] Forward march! 向前,齐步走
[05:24] Behold, Ptolemy, 看那,托勒密
[05:27] he of the two ladies, 拥有两位女神
[05:30] he of sedge and bee. 富饶的上下埃及
[05:34] Behold Ptolemy, 看那,托勒密
[05:37] Son of Ra, 太阳神之子
[05:39] Ptolemy the Divine. 非凡的托勒密
[05:49] Greetings– 祝福…
[06:22] How long may we hope for the blessing of your presence? 不知道您的大驾将会滞留多久?
[06:25] Not long. 不会很长
[06:26] Oh, we are desolated. 噢,我们感到些忧郁
[06:27] If His Glorious Honor cares to divulge his purpose here, 如果显赫而又高贵的他能够透露一些到此的目的
[06:31] the servants of the Mighty Lion 雄狮的奴仆肯定万分荣耀的为您效劳,
[06:35] would be ecstatic to help you in any way whatsoever. 无论什么要求,何种方式
[06:39] That is most kind of you. 你真是太客气了
[06:44] How goes your preparation for war? 你们的战争准备做得如何了?
[06:48] War? 战争?
[06:51] We have no war prepared. 我们没有需要准备的战争
[06:52] I’m misinformed then. 那我肯定是得到了错误的消息
[06:54] I was told the sister of the Mighty Lion 我听说雄狮的姐姐
[06:56] disputes his right to the throne. 对于他王位权力有所质疑
[06:59] Do not speak of her. 不许说她
[07:02] I piss on her! I shit on her! 我唾弃她!
[07:03] 我践踏她!
[07:05] It is true our beloved princess 我们敬爱的公主
[07:08] has listened to ill counsel and raised some absurd claim. 确实听从了一些恶意的劝告,提出了荒谬的主张
[07:13] But… she has no support, 但是,完全没人支持她…
[07:15] none but traitors and barbarians. 除了,那些叛国者跟野蛮人外
[07:20] What was that name? 那个名字是什么来着?
[07:23] Deilogos of Pergamum. 博格门的达洛加斯
[07:24] He can raise 10 legions. 他可以征集10个军团
[07:27] Deilogos of Pergamum 博格门的达洛加斯
[07:29] can raise 10 legions for her. 可以为她征召10个军团
[07:33] A petty bandit. I assure you, you have no problem, 一个卑微的强盗而已,我向您保证,肯定没有问题
[07:37] no fears at all about Cleopatra. 完全不用担心克利奥帕特拉(埃及艳后)
[07:40] Where is she? 她在哪里?
[07:41] Well, nobody knows. 嗯,没人知道
[07:43] Somewhere in the south, we believe. 我们相信是在南部的某个地方
[07:46] He lies. They have her. 他在说谎,她在他们手里
[07:49] This dispute between you both must end. 你们双方对于王权的质疑必须要结束
[07:53] Rome desires Egypt to be at peace. 罗马想要的是一个稳定的埃及
[07:57] Your grain ships must keep sailing. 你们的谷物必须还要不断海运到罗马
[08:00] We are in absolute control of the country, 整个国家绝对在我们的掌握之中
[08:02] from the lighthouse to the Cataracts. 从海边到瀑布,到处都在控制之中
[08:04] Good, in that case you should have no trouble 很好,这样的话把庞贝·麦格纳斯交给我了
[08:06] in handing over Pompey Magnus. 对你们来说,就不会很麻烦了
[08:09] I do not like his tone. 我不喜欢他的声音
[08:11] He can go. 他可以走了
[08:15] Master, do you remember what we spoke of before? 主人,您还记得我们之前说的?
[08:19] Of crocodile and fox? 鳄鱼跟狐狸的故事吗?
[08:22] Let us show him our surprise! 让我们给他一点惊讶!
[08:25] All right, go on. Show him. 好吧,继续,给他看吧
[08:31] Ahem… 荣耀的阁下
[08:32] We have a gift for you, Glorious Excellency, 我们为您准备了一个礼物
[08:35] that we think you will be very pleased with. 我们想您肯定会非常喜欢的
[09:17] We were going to make him a body, 我们准备为他做个身体
[09:19] moving arms and legs, and do a mime show with real animals and everything– 活动的胳膊和腿跟真实的动物以及其他东西做个滑稽剧…
[09:22] Silence! 安静!
[09:34] Shame on the house of Ptolemies for such barbarity. Shame. 我深深地为托勒密家族这种野蛮的行为而感到羞耻,羞耻!
[09:38] But… you are enemies. 但是…你们是敌人啊
[09:41] He was a consul of Rome! 他是罗马的执政官
[09:52] Aconsul ofRome. 罗马的执政官!
[09:55] To die in this sordid way– 以这种肮脏的方式死去
[09:57] quartered like some low thief– 跟一些低贱的小偷一样被肢解
[10:01] shame! 耻辱!
[10:07] Where is the rest of him? 他剩下的部分都在哪里?
[10:09] Eh, um, he has been cremated… 呃,嗯,已经被火葬了…
[10:11] with all proper funeral rites of course. With all decorum. 当然…是在符合所有礼节的情况下进行的
[10:17] I shall return tomorrow, 我明天会回来
[10:20] at which time you will give me the man that took Pompey’s life. 到时候,你把杀了庞贝的人交给我
[11:27] Captain says the wind is fair. 船长说风向很好
[11:30] Good. We can leave whenever you like. 好的 我们可以在你希望的时候离开
[11:34] You will take half the men, return to Rome immediately. 你带着一半的人手马上赶回罗马
[11:39] You shall have the honor of announcing Pompey’s death. 宣布庞贝死讯的荣耀就留给你了
[11:43] I shall follow you… 我会回去的…
[11:46] when I’ve settled things here. 只要我把这里的事情解决完了
[11:54] Settled things? Settled what things? 解决事情?解决什么事情?
[11:57] Civil war is in the air. 埃及内战迫在眉睫
[12:00] It must be prevented. 必须要阻止
[12:03] Why? 为什么?
[12:05] Let the wretches fight it out. 让这些不幸的人打个天昏地暗吧
[12:09] War will disrupt the grain supply. 战争会破坏来自埃及的谷物
[12:12] Without Egyptian grain, Rome goes hungry. 如果没有了埃及的粮食整个罗马都会挨饿
[12:16] It would be… unwise not to intervene. 不插手的话,将会是…不明智的
[12:20] And how will you intervene with only half a legion? 只有半个军团,你如何插手?
[12:24] I do not intend to fight. 我没有打算通过战斗的方式进行
[12:26] I shall merely arbitrate the various factions. 我只会为双方派别做出裁断
[12:31] You make it sound so easy. 你说得可真轻松
[12:33] Those various factions are united only by their hatred of Rome. 仅仅是对于罗马的仇恨就会让这些派别联合起来
[12:40] He’s right. 他说的没错
[12:42] Ptolemy might use you to rouse the people against a common enemy. 托勒密可能会用你来唤起公众对于一个共同敌人的仇恨
[12:46] I have conquered Gaul. 我征服了高卢
[12:49] I have defeated Pompey Magnus. 我击败了庞贝·麦格纳斯
[12:51] I think I can handle a small boy and a eunuch. 我想我能够对付一个小男孩跟太监的
[12:54] A small boy with 100,000 men. 一个有十万手下的小男孩
[12:57] I am aware of that! 我知道这一点!
[12:59] He’s still a boy nonetheless. 但是他还只是个小男孩
[13:01] You seem to forget that our war is not over yet. 你似乎忘记了我们自己的战事还没有结束
[13:06] Cato and Scipio are still at large. 卡托跟西比乌仍然在逃
[13:09] Given time, they will raise another army. 稍作喘息,他们会征召出另一只军队
[13:12] And when they do I shall crush them. 那么如果他们这么做的话我会击垮他们的
[13:14] I’m glad you’re so confident. 我很高兴你如此自信
[13:17] Some would call it hubris. 有些人会称之为自大
[13:19] It’s only hubris if I fail. 只有我失败了,才能说是自大
[13:30] Remember, she is a princess of ancient blood. 记住,她是一个有着悠久历史的王族的公主
[13:34] When you find her you will treat her with the utmost respect. 当你们找到她的时候对待她要有最深的敬意
[13:38] You must obey her in all things, within reason. 任何合理的要求都必须被满足
[13:41] Understood, sir. 明白,长官
[13:43] I’m counting on you, vorenus. 都看你的了,乌瑞纳斯
[13:49] You have something to say? 你有什么要说的吗?
[13:51] Regarding Pompey Magnus, sir, I wish to apologize. 我希望为庞贝·麦格纳斯的事情道歉
[13:54] It was my actions that brought him here to this end. 正是由于我的行为而使他走到了这个结局
[13:59] If I had done my duty- lndeed. 如果我能够尽我的责任 当然
[14:05] Dismissed. 解散
[14:32] Pompey’s murderer. 杀死庞贝的凶手
[14:35] Alas, he has run away. 啊,他已经逃走了
[14:37] Find him. 找到他
[14:41] In the meantime… 除此之外…
[14:43] these instruments tabulate the money that was borrowed 这个文书列出了陛下
[14:47] by His Majesty’s illustrious father, Ptolemy Xll. 光耀伟大的父亲托勒密12世所借的钱
[14:51] In the name of the Republic, I have come to collect. 我以共和国的名义来收取欠款
[14:54] 17 thousand thousand drachma. 1,700万银币
[15:02] 17? 1,700万?
[15:04] Absurd! 太荒谬了!
[15:08] Four, perhaps. 大概应该是400万吧
[15:09] The tabulation includes all monies borrowed from Pompey 欠单里包括了所有从庞贝那里借的钱
[15:14] and other agents of the Republic now unable to collect. 还包括了其他无法来收取欠款的共和国人的钱
[15:17] That is not just! 这是不公正的!
[15:20] Post-mortem interests of this type 所有故去者这类生前的利益
[15:22] are legally entailed to the presiding consul, 都已经合法的转移给了目前的执政官
[15:25] i.e. Gaius Julius Caesar. 也就是盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒
[15:27] It’s law. Roman law. 法律就是这样 罗马的法律
[15:29] Is there some other form of law… 难道还有其他的什么法律…
[15:33] you wretched woman? 你这个卑贱的女人?
[15:37] 1,000 apologies. Forgive us. 万分的歉意,请原谅我们
[15:46] There! 这个!
[15:49] There’s for your payment. So sorry… 这个就是给你们的欠款 非常抱歉…
[15:52] His Majesty forgets he is a vassal to Rome. 陛下似乎忘记了,他只是罗马的附庸
[15:57] vassal? 附庸?
[15:59] vassal? I am no vassal! 附庸?我可不是什么附庸!
[16:00] I am king! I am- Sit down! 我是国王,我是… 坐回去!
[16:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:14] When can I expect payment? 我什么时候可以收到欠款?
[16:17] Your Honor, we have little enough ready coin for our own needs. 大人,我们仅仅只有够自用的一些银币
[16:21] Our tax farmers have not been working as they should because… 付税的农夫们没有像以前那样耕作都是因为…
[16:26] Because? 因为?
[16:29] Cleopatra’s foolishness has stirred unrest in some parts. 由于克利奥帕特拉的愚蠢行为部分地区出现了动荡
[16:34] Nothing serious. 都不是大问题
[16:38] Well, I do not wish to appear unreasonable. 好吧,我不想让人认为我是不讲道理的
[16:42] I will accept 10 thousand thousand drachma. 偿还1千万银币我也可以接受
[16:46] Even that amount will take many days to collect. 即使是这个数目,也要很长时间才能凑齐
[16:50] In that case, I shall have ample time to adjudicate 如果是这样的话我将会有足够的时间
[16:53] your dispute with Princess Cleopatra. 来裁定你们跟克利奥帕特拉公主之间的争议了
[16:56] Excellent notion. 这个想法非常好
[16:58] But alas, who knows where Princess Cleopatra is? 但是,唉,谁知道克利奥帕特拉公主在哪里呢
[17:01] Oh, do not worry about that. 噢,这你不用担心
[17:03] I shall find her. 我会找到她的
[17:16] Blood and fire! 血与火!
[17:19] It’s as hot as vulcan’s dick! 这里就跟锻冶之神的阴茎一样热
[17:26] What a dump. 真是垃圾
[17:29] Gyppo gods must be right wasters to make a place like this. 埃及的众神肯定都是废物才造出像这里这样的地方
[17:32] Don’t speak ill of the gods in their own country. 别在人家的国度说他们神的坏话
[17:36] Gerrae. I’ve seen their gods. 是啊,没错,我见过他们的神
[17:39] Titus Pullo isn’t scared of any bastard with a dog’s head on him. 我泰特斯·波罗可不会害怕任何长着狗头的东西
[17:43] More fool you. These gods are old and powerful. 你真是更傻了那些神都很古老而且强大
[17:48] Egypt was a great nation long before Rome. 早在罗马之前埃及曾经是个伟大的国家
[17:51] Was it? 是吗?
[17:53] Mumped it up now, then, haven’t they? 现在还在自欺欺人,对吧
[18:01] Why are we here, anyhow? 我们为什么待在这里
[18:03] Waiting. 等待
[18:05] Yeah, I know we’re waiting, but for who? 对 我知道我们在等待 但是,等的是谁呢
[18:07] I’ll know when I see them. 看见他们,我就会知道的
[18:10] Heh. Be like that. 嗨,原来是这样
[18:15] “vassal,” he says! “附庸”,他这么说!
[18:17] Barbarian scum! 无礼的贱人!
[18:21] It’s simple extortion. 那完全是勒索
[18:23] If we do not pay him, he will put Cleopatra on the throne. 如果我们不还钱,他就会扶植克利奥帕特拉登上王位
[18:26] If… 如果…
[18:28] if he could find her. 如果他可以找到她
[18:30] He is a resourceful man. 他是个消息灵通人士
[18:33] He will find her. 他会找到她
[18:35] She should have died when we first caught her. 我们抓到她的时候就应该把她处死的
[18:40] Now it must be done. She must die. 现在必须要这么做了,她一定要死
[18:43] I agree. 我同意
[18:46] My men could be with her by nightfall. 我手下在天黑时分就可以到达她那里
[20:44] Tell him “Wait.” 告诉他等着
[20:50] Cleopatra. 克利奥帕特拉
[20:52] Queen Majesty? 王后陛下?
[20:53] Hutto asks to speak with you. 胡图求见
[21:07] Slap me. 打我一个耳光
[21:16] Night or day? Night. 白天还是晚上? 晚上
[21:20] He may enter. 他可以进来了
[21:28] Majesty… 陛下…
[21:30] fresh word has come from Alexandria. 亚历山大城有了新的指示
[21:34] Speak, worm! 说话,贱人!
[21:37] I am most deeply sorry to say 我不得不万分遗憾的说
[21:39] Majesty must prepare herself for her journey to the afterlife. 陛下必须要为踏上黄泉路做好准备了
[21:46] When? 什么时候?
[21:48] Now. 现在
[22:20] Say your words. 说出你的遗言吧
[23:34] Hello, ladies. 女士们,你们好
[23:38] Attack Caesar? 攻击恺撒?
[23:41] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗?
[23:44] Why not? 为什么不是呢?
[23:46] He only has a few hundred men with him. 他现在只有几百人跟着
[23:49] How many men could you rally? 你可以召集多少人?
[23:56] You would be the liberator of Egypt. 你将会成为埃及的解放者
[23:59] Your name would live forever. 你的名字将永远流传
[24:01] My mortal flesh should be less fortunate. 我的生命可能就不会那么幸运了
[24:03] Rome does not forget an injury. 罗马从来不忘记受到的伤害
[24:05] Oh, forget Rome! 噢,忘记罗马吧
[24:08] Rome is doomed. 罗马已经玩完了
[24:10] Her people tear at their flesh like mad dogs. 她的子民们像疯狗一样互相残杀
[24:14] In 10 years the city will be a forgotten ruin. 10年时间,那个城市就会成为被遗忘的废墟
[24:17] Maybe so, but what of next year? 有可能会这样,但是明年怎么办?
[24:21] Perhaps you’re right. 也许你是对的
[24:23] Ergo, caution is best, yes. 因此,谨慎是最好的选择
[24:27] Perhaps… you don’t have enough influence among the people. 或许…在人民心目中你没有那么大的影响力
[24:36] And Caesar has so few men. 恺撒只带了那么少的手下
[24:39] I could raise the whole city with a word. 只要一句话,我就能够征集全城的人
[24:45] Think on it. 想想吧
[24:51] Oh, do you think I could borrow Septimius for a little while? 哦,不知我可不可以借用一下萨普提米亚斯?
[24:56] I’d be most grateful. 我会非常感激的
[25:00] Of course. 没问题
[25:12] Messenger from Ptolemy Xlll begs entry, sir. 长官,托勒密13世的信使求见
[25:36] “Ptolemy the Water Bringer, he of the two ladies, 带来了水的托勒密拥有两位女神
[25:39] he of sedge and bee, King of Kings, Son of Ra, 拥有上下埃及,王中之王,太阳神之子
[25:42] informs His Most Grand Honor, et cetera, 通告荣耀的大人以及随从
[25:45] that him who bears this message is him that killed Pompey.” 带来这个消息的人,就是杀死庞贝的人
[26:25] He’s handsome enough. 他够英俊
[26:27] Good, strong chin. 优美坚实的下巴
[26:31] Looks like a mean old man to me. 对我来说,就像个又老又贱的男人
[26:36] More. 继续说
[26:38] Divinity’s mortal flesh turns green. 神的肉体已经发霉了
[26:40] Give it here. 拿过来
[27:10] She will look like a reptile when she arrives at Alexandria. 当她到达亚历山大城的时候她会看起来就像个爬虫
[27:24] Weak, I call it. 我称之为,软弱
[27:35] Weak, am l? 软弱,我是吗?
[27:37] She knows how to beat her slaves well enough, 她知道如何好好教训她的奴隶
[27:39] but she cannot throw away that pipe, 但是她就是离不开那个烟斗
[27:42] and she knows it. lnsolent dwarf. 而且她自己也明白这一点 无礼的小矮子
[27:46] You know nothing. 你什么都不知道
[27:51] Throw it out. 非常好的建议
[27:56] Throw… it out. 扔…它出去
[28:41] Weak, am l? 软弱,我是吗?
[28:49] That Gyppo princess, now that’s good cunny. 那个埃及公主 啊,现在是那个婊子
[28:53] Her father’s people rode with Alexander. 她父亲的手下跟亚历山大一起战斗过
[28:55] You can’t speak of her like that. She is, though, 你不能这么说她 虽然她是
[28:58] and she wants me badly. 她非常非常想要我
[29:02] Should’ve seen her when I done that Nubian. Wet as October! 你应该在我废了那个努比亚人的时候来看看,她浪的出水
[29:08] Pullo, look at me. 波罗,看着我
[29:10] She is a princess of royal blood. 她是有王室血统的公主
[29:12] You touch her, you die. 你碰她,你就死
[29:13] I’m not stupid. 我不是蠢人
[29:15] I’m just saying she wants me. 我只是说她想要我
[29:55] Lovely. Lovely. 真可爱,真可爱
[29:58] Nothing like cold, stinking sweat to seduce a man. 没有什么比又冷又臭的汗更加能够吸引男人的啦
[30:03] Caesar will think himself on Olympus with Aphrodite. 恺撒会以为他跟阿芙罗狄蒂在天堂呢
[30:05] Hush, piglet! 安静,贱人!
[30:09] What do you know of seduction? 你懂什么叫诱惑?
[30:12] As long as Caesar is a man, 只要恺撒是个男人
[30:16] I will have him. 我就会吃定他
[30:18] She seems very sure of herself. 她似乎很有信心
[30:21] I have him… or I die. 我或者征服他…或者死去
[30:26] So I will have him. 所以我会征服他
[30:29] May it be so, lsis. 那么可能就会这样,伊希斯
[30:49] I only wish he were here today. 我只是希望他今天在这里
[30:53] My womb is between the flood. 我正好在两次落红之中
[30:58] A child would come as sure as spring. 肯定会孕育出一个孩子
[31:30] Come. 来
[31:34] You, come. 你,来
[31:49] Ahh-ooh…
[31:51] So red! 这么红!
[31:54] Your Highness, how can I be of service? 殿下,请问我能够为您效什么劳
[32:01] Leather. Olives. Not so bad. 皮革味,橄榄味,没那么坏
[32:09] He will do. Majesty commands you will enter her. 他,可以吧
[32:11] 陛下命令你“进入”她的身体
[32:14] I do not understand. You have coitus with her. 我不是很明白 你跟她交配
[32:19] You have it wrong. Coitus means to make babies. 你搞错了吧,交配是“造人”的意思
[32:22] Exact! So, make babies. 没错!那么,造人吧
[32:29] Don’t be scared. 别害怕
[32:32] I’m not scared, I just cannot do what you ask! 我不是害怕,我只是不能做你们要求的事情
[32:35] It is not- it is not in our custom. 这不是…这不是我们的传统
[32:38] Roman men are not used by women in this way. 罗马男人是不会被女人这样使用的
[32:43] Come, you will enjoy it. 来吧,你会很享受的
[32:45] My queen is an excellent lover. 我们的王后是个完美的女人
[33:19] What is he waiting for? 他在等什么
[33:24] He must do as he is told! 他必须按照吩咐去做
[33:26] Let me give you a hand. Get off! 让我帮帮你 让开
[33:29] I must ask forgiveness of Your Majesty, but I cannot comply! 我不得不请求陛下的谅解,但是我无法顺从您的意愿
[33:34] I am no slave to be commanded so! 我不是能被命令去这么做的奴隶
[33:36] With all respect- He refuses? 并无冒犯之意 他拒绝了?
[33:40] This… insect refuses me?! 这个…小虫子,拒绝我?!
[33:45] You dare refuse the daughter of a sun god? 你怎么敢拒绝太阳神之女的要求呢?
[33:51] Pullo, report immediately to Princess Cleopatra and do as she says! 波罗,马上向克利奥帕特拉公主报道,并且按照她吩咐的去做
[33:55] Eh? You heard! 嗯? 你听到了我的命令!
[33:57] What’s going on? Just go. 怎么了? 快去
[34:13] Legionary Titus Pullo reporting for duty, ma’am. 军团的泰特斯·波罗前来报道,请指示,女士
[35:28] Whooh.
[35:34] Gods, that was something- I don’t want to know. 天哪,那真是美妙,我跟你说 我不想知道
[35:38] If you value your life, you won’t speak of it again. 如果你珍惜你的生命,你就再也不要提起这件事
[35:42] Why? I was only obeying orders. Bloody good orders, too. 为什么?我只是听从命令而已,真是他妈的好命令啊
[35:47] What do you think Caesar will do if he hears of it? 你认为恺撒听到这件事,他会怎么做?
[35:50] I’m not stupid. 我不是笨蛋
[35:52] I promised the princess. I shall not speak of it. 我答应了公主,我不再提起这件事
[35:57] You can’t keep a secret to save your life. 你无法守住这个秘密来保住你的生命的
[35:58] You’ve got a mouth like a drain. 因为你有着一个像排水沟一样的大嘴巴
[36:01] Whooh.
[36:49] Princess Cleopatra, sir. 克利奥帕特拉公主,长官
[36:51] Daughter of the Two Rams, 两位神的女儿
[36:53] mistress of sedge and bee! 上下埃及的女主人
[37:38] Oh!
[37:40] Well done, Majesty! 做的好,陛下!
[37:43] Oh! Thank you. 哦,谢谢
[38:32] Is something wrong, little husband? 有问题吗,小丈夫?
[38:50] How funny you look in Father’s chair. 你坐在父亲的椅子上真是太滑稽了
[38:54] I never wanted to harm you. Shh. 我从来没有想过要伤害你 嘘
[38:58] Of course you did not. 你当然没有这么想过
[39:01] It was your gelding led you astray, no doubt. 是你手下的阉党带你进入迷途
[39:06] Mistress- It must not speak. 女主人 不许说话!
[39:12] It must die! 必须去死!
[39:29] It was him… 是他…
[39:33] not me. 不是我
[39:36] He led him astray, 他引导他走向迷途
[39:39] not me. 不是我
[39:41] It was him! 是他!
[40:33] Get in formation! 排好阵型
[40:43] And you, Pullo. 你也一样,波罗
[40:53] Calpurnia… 卡尔普…蕊娜
[40:59] She’s your third wife? 她是你的第三任妻子?
[41:02] She is. 她是的
[41:09] Has she given you a son? 她给你生了儿子吗?
[41:11] She has not. 他没有
[41:15] How sad. 多么悲哀
[41:18] A man without sons is a man without a future. 男人没有儿子就没有未来
[41:22] I never thought of it that way. 我从来没这么想过
[41:27] Sad. 悲哀
[41:31] Never mind. 没关系了
[41:34] Have you secured the upriver ports? 你是否已经占据了上游港口?
[41:37] You must do so immediately. 你必须马上这么做
[41:40] Whoever controls the ports controls Egypt. 控制港口的人就能控制埃及
[41:46] Good advice, no doubt, 毫无疑问,很好的建议
[41:49] if I wanted to control Egypt. Of course you do. 如果我想要控制埃及 你当然想要
[41:53] Why else are you here? 否则的话你为什么在这里?
[41:55] And why save me so heroically from death… 为什么如此英雄般的把我从死亡威胁中救了出来…
[41:59] if not to use me as your… 如果不是为了利用我…
[42:03] puppet queen? 作为你的傀儡女王?
[42:09] Do you dislike the notion? 你不喜欢这个想法?
[42:12] My wishes are immaterial. 我的想法是无关紧要的
[42:15] You redeemed me from captivity. 你把我从囚禁中救出
[42:19] I am your slave. 我是你的奴隶
[44:55] Testudo! 举盾牌!
[45:39] Are you well? Well enough, 你还好吗? 非常好
[45:41] though I do not sleep. 虽然我没睡觉
[45:43] I write very bad poetry through the night 我写了些非常糟糕的诗来度过夜晚
[45:46] and in the morning I give it to the cook to stoke the kitchen fire. 到了早上,我把草稿给了厨房让他们当柴火烧了
[45:49] It’s a form of magic. 那真是一种魔法
[45:51] My ill conscience is transformed into 我写的有罪恶感的东西
[45:54] roast birds and pastries. 就被转化成烤鸟,蛋糕什么的了
[45:56] You should have no ill conscience. 你不应该有罪恶感
[45:59] We only did what we had to do. 我们只是做了不得不做的事情
[46:02] No doubt Saturn said something of the sort after eating his children. 毫无疑问,萨杜恩在吃了他的孩子之后,也是这么说的
[46:07] The question is… 问题在于…
[46:10] if Caesar does not return from Egypt– 如果恺撒不能从埃及返回…
[46:13] Oh, Caesar has escaped tighter traps than this. 哦,更高深的陷阱恺撒都曾逃脱过
[46:15] He has been besieged in Alexandria the better part of a year. 他已经陷在亚历山大大半年了
[46:19] Perhaps his luck has run out. 或许他的好运都用完了
[46:21] Well, what fools we shall look 那么,我们会看起来很傻
[46:23] if we have kissed the feet of a dead man. 如果我们向一个死人屈膝的话
[46:27] With Caesar dead, that bastard Marc Antony 恺撒死了的话,混蛋马克·安东尼
[46:31] will be unleashed to do as he wants. 就能够为所欲为了
[46:33] very likely, but it isn’t a concern of mine. 非常有可能,但是我对此毫不关心了
[46:36] I am done with politics. 我已经厌倦政治了
[46:38] Self-pity is all very well. 过度自怜不是不好
[46:41] I’m not unashamed myself. 我也不是不为自己感到羞耻
[46:45] But we are still senators. 但我们仍然是元老
[46:48] We have responsibilities. 我们应负起元老的责任
[46:50] I remind you we swore an oath of loyalty. 我要提醒你,我们曾经发过效忠的誓言
[46:53] To Caesar, not to Antony. 是效忠恺撒,不是安东尼
[46:58] Cato and Scipio have raised an army in Numidia. 卡托跟西比乌在努米底亚已经征召了一支军队
[47:01] If we were to communicate with them, 如果我们跟他们暗通声息的话
[47:03] we might- we might– 我们可能…我们可能…
[47:06] If it isn’t Cicero. 这不是西赛罗吗
[47:09] How strange. I was just now thinking of you. 真是蹊跷啊,我刚刚还想着你呢
[47:15] I’ve received some happy news, 我刚刚收到了一些喜讯
[47:17] and my first thought was to come and tell you two. 我的第一个念头就是到这里告诉你们
[47:22] And here you are. 你也在这儿
[47:26] What a coincidence! 真是太巧了!
[47:28] It’s amusing how often that happens, eh? 经常发生这种事真是太有趣了,对吧?
[47:32] So I was walking across the Forum 我呢,正在穿越广场
[47:34] and thinking of this particular woman, 心里想着那个女人
[47:36] who should arrive right in front of me 那个应该到我面前的女人
[47:37] but the thing herself. 但是那个女人
[47:40] Savage little Spanish creature. 野蛮的小西班牙人
[47:43] Hair down to her ass. Huh! 长发及臀,呵!
[47:50] Everyone misjudges me, you know. 大家都误解了我,你们知道吗
[47:54] I’m a merciful man. 我是个仁慈的人
[47:56] I know that’s not my reputation, 我知道我的名声并非那样
[47:58] but I am. 但我确实是
[48:02] Now, everyone’s entitled to a few mistakes. 现在,大家都有资格犯上几个错误
[48:05] Gods know, I made one or two myself. 神也知道,我自己也犯了一两个错误
[48:10] I’ve done things… 我做了一些…
[48:13] things I’m ashamed to think of. 我都羞于启齿的事情
[48:21] We are, all of us, imperfect in our way. 我们,我们不是一路都完美的
[48:24] Exactly. 没错
[48:27] We are, all of us, imperfect. 我们都不是完美的
[48:36] Give me your hands, brother Cicero. 西赛罗兄弟,把你的手给我
[48:44] With all my heart… 发自我内心的…
[48:47] I forgive you. 我原谅你
[48:49] I don’t know what you mean. 我不明白你的意思
[48:54] Nothing escapes me. 没有事情可以瞒过我
[48:58] If a pigeon dies on the Avantine, I hear of it. 就算一只鸽子死在艾文台,我也能听到
[49:06] So be assured, brother, if I ever again… 那么兄弟你要注意了,如果我再一次听到…
[49:10] hear your name connected 你的名字…
[49:13] with murmurs of treachery… 跟任何叛乱搭上了边…
[49:22] I will cut off 我就会把这双
[49:24] these soft, pink hands, 白嫩细滑的小手砍下来
[49:29] and nail them to the Senate door. 并且把他们钉到元老院的门口
[49:50] Antony? Hmm? 安东尼?
[49:53] You said you had happy news to tell us. 你刚才说你有好消息要告诉我们的
[49:55] Oh. Yes. Of course. 噢,是的,当然了
[49:58] A courier came from Alexandria. 亚历山大城来的信使说
[50:02] Caesar has lifted the siege 恺撒已经击败了托勒密围城的队伍
[50:04] and massacred the armies of Ptolemy. 并血洗了他们
[50:06] He is safe and sound, 他既安全又健康
[50:09] and master of all Egypt. 而且统御了全埃及
[50:15] The man is a damn prodigy, eh? 这个人真是他妈的天才,对吧?
[50:36] Atten-hut! 立正!
[51:12] Hail Caesar!
罗马

文章导航

Previous Post: 罗马(Rome)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罗马(Rome)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

罗马(Rome)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号