时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:43] | In the dawn of our history, | 在我们历史的最初 |
[01:46] | we men of Rome were strong and fierce | 罗马的男人虽然孔武有力 |
[01:50] | but also uncouth and solitary creatures. | 却是粗野孤独的生物 |
[01:54] | It was only when we acquired wives | 只有当我们娶妻成家之后 |
[01:57] | that our rise to greatness truly began. | 我们才开始踏上成就伟大人格之路 |
[02:01] | It is the women of Rome | 是罗马的女人们 |
[02:03] | with their steely virtue and chaste morals | 用她们无可动摇的道德 |
[02:07] | who have conquered the world. | 和高尚的节操征服了世界 |
[02:14] | It is by their virtuous light | 是她们的贞洁之光 |
[02:16] | that we men have trod the perilous paths of glory. | 照耀著我们男人踏过荆棘遍布的光荣之路 |
[02:24] | It is the women of Rome | 是罗马的女人们 |
[02:26] | who guarded hearth and home | 在男人们征服迦太基时 |
[02:28] | while we men burnt Carthage. | 保卫了他们的家园 |
[02:31] | It is the women of Rome, | 是罗马的女人们 |
[02:33] | like the she-wolf that suckled Romulus and Remus, | 如同哺育罗穆卢斯和瑞摩斯的那头母狼一样 |
[02:37] | who have raised a nation of wise statesmen | 养育了这个国家里睿智的政治家 |
[02:41] | and invincible warriors. | 和战无不胜的勇士们 |
[02:45] | And on behalf of we men, | 我代表男人们 |
[02:47] | I take this moment to thank you all. | 谨在此感谢你们所有人 |
[02:55] | When the time is right, | 一旦时机成熟 |
[02:57] | I shall make sure that you women | 我会让你们女人们 |
[02:58] | are rewarded for your virtue. | 因你们的高尚道德而受到奖励 |
[03:02] | In the future, I shall enact laws | 将来我会颁布法令 |
[03:05] | that reward fertility and sanctity in marriage. | 鼓励生育和圣洁的婚姻 |
[03:09] | I shall enact laws | 我会颁布法令 |
[03:11] | that severely punish adultery, | 严惩通奸者 |
[03:13] | promiscuity | 淫乱者 |
[03:16] | and vice of all kinds. | 以及诸如此类的丑行 |
[03:24] | That’s very good. I shall remember that one. | 很不错 我会记住这一点的 |
[03:27] | If you’ll excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[03:29] | What did you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[03:31] | Your speech? Oh, strong stuff. | 你的演讲?强劲有力 |
[03:33] | Very amusing. They bought it wholesale. | 十分有趣 她们竟全盘接受了 |
[03:35] | I mean every word. | 我会说到做到 |
[03:37] | Yes, I really think you do. | 是的 我知道你会的 |
[03:39] | Myself, I suspect the women of old Rome | 就我个人来说 我怀疑罗马过去的那些女人们 |
[03:41] | were a parcel of whores and termagants. | 全是一帮婊子和泼妇 |
[03:44] | We shall agree to differ. | 仁者见仁 智者见智 |
[03:47] | There’s the young piece I was telling you about. | 那就是我跟你说的年轻女人 |
[03:55] | She’s very presentable. | 算得上是个体面人家 |
[03:57] | As ordered. Impeccable family, | 照你的要求 完美的家世 |
[03:59] | young, healthy, proven fertility. | 年轻 身体健康 能够生养 |
[04:02] | – How many children? – Just the one. | -生了几个孩子?-就一个 |
[04:04] | A son, Tiberius. | 一个儿子 泰彼琉斯 |
[04:08] | Introduce me. | 给我引见一下 |
[04:17] | Caesar, may I present | 恺撒 容我为你介绍一下 |
[04:19] | Alfidia and her daughter Livia? | 这位是阿菲迪娅 这是她女儿莉维娅 |
[04:23] | Honored. | 不胜荣幸 |
[04:26] | Tell me, how would you like to be married to me? | 告诉我 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[04:36] | I would like that… | 我…乐意之至 |
[04:40] | if my husband does not object. | 如果我丈夫不反对的话 |
[04:42] | – What is his name? – Claudius Nero. | -他叫什么名字?-克劳迪亚斯・尼禄 |
[04:45] | I know the family. They’re good, patriotic people. | 我了解这家人 他们都是善良的爱国者 |
[04:48] | – They will not say no to a divorce. – I’m sure not, sir. | -他们不会拒绝离婚的 -我肯定他们不会拒绝 阁下 |
[04:52] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[04:54] | See to the details. | 这事就交给你了 |
[04:59] | She’ll do nicely. | 她会有不错的表现 |
[05:01] | Now that other business before I dive back into this female swamp. | 现在来谈点别的事 在我重新回到女人堆里之前 |
[05:05] | Herod’s gold is offshore at Ostia waiting on the high tide. | 希律王的黄金等涨潮时 就会驶入奥斯提亚港 |
[05:08] | I’ve been liaising with Antony’s man, Posca, on the details of delivery. | 我一直有和安东尼的手下伯斯卡联络 讨论运送的细节 |
[05:12] | We wanted to use the Aventine collegium for transportation, | 我们考虑让艾文台的帮会来押运 |
[05:15] | if you are agreeable. | 如果你同意的话 |
[05:17] | It’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 他们的人… |
[05:18] | They have men allied both to myself and to Mark Antony. That’s good. | 跟我 马克・安东尼是一条战线的 这样很好 |
[05:23] | Make sure the entire business is invisible. I want complete deniability. | 切勿走漏风声 绝对不能和我扯上关系 |
[05:27] | If the bribe comes to light, | 如果贿赂的事曝光 |
[05:29] | it must be Antony’s fault alone. | 只能怪到安东尼一个人头上 |
[05:35] | Papa, when we get to Jerusalem, | 爸爸 等我们到了耶路撒冷 |
[05:37] | will Uncle Levi be there? | 里维埃叔叔会在那儿吗? |
[05:39] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许会 也许不会 |
[05:42] | Remember when we first met? | 还记得我们第一次相遇吗? |
[05:45] | – Your cousin’s house. – Yes. | -就在你表亲的家 -是的 |
[05:47] | I saw you and I thought, | 我看见了你 我就想 |
[05:49] | “There. There is a good man for me. | 他 他就是我要找的好男人 |
[05:53] | “Maybe not such a nice dresser as I would like, but a good man.” | 虽然穿得不怎么样 不过是个好男人 |
[05:57] | It’s been many years now, | 过了这些年 |
[06:00] | and you have never proved me wrong. | 你证明了我没看走眼 |
[06:02] | Papa, are we there yet? | 爸爸 我们还没到么? |
[06:06] | It’s gorgeous. I can have it? | 真漂亮啊 我能买下这个吗? |
[06:10] | Anything you like, my love. | 你想要什么都行 亲爱的 |
[06:12] | My little caramel. | 我的小糖糖 |
[06:15] | Why don’t you… | 你干吗不… |
[06:17] | go inside and see… | 进里边看看 |
[06:20] | if there’s anything else you like? | 有没有什么你想要的 |
[06:24] | How good you are to me. | 你对我真好 |
[06:28] | Off you go. | 去吧 |
[06:32] | Take your time. | 慢慢选 |
[06:42] | You might have chosen a less conspicuous conveyance. | 你就不能选不那么招摇的交通工具么? |
[06:46] | This is my third-best litter. You are nondescript enough for both of us. | 这是我第三好的轿子 你这么不起眼…被看见也无所谓 |
[06:53] | Has the… has the Judean shipment arrived yet? | 那批 那批犹太货到了没有? |
[06:58] | You needn’t worry about them. They don’t understand a word we say. | 你不用担心他们 我们说的话…他俩一句也听不懂? |
[07:02] | Do you, my darlings? | 不是吗 我亲爱的 |
[07:03] | The lower orders understand more than you think. | 下人们懂的东西比你想像的多 |
[07:21] | Really, you are too absurd. | 说真的 你还真是可笑 |
[07:23] | We are stealing from our own chiefs. | 我们是在偷主子们的钱 |
[07:26] | No precaution we take is too absurd. | 如此谨慎并不可笑 |
[07:29] | I wouldn’t call it stealing. It is a commission for services rendered. | 我可不认为这是偷 只不过为我们的贡献抽点佣金罢了 |
[07:32] | – They won’t even notice the shortfall. – Don’t fool yourself! | -他们根本不会注意到这点亏空 -别犯傻了 |
[07:36] | We are thieves. | 我们就是贼 |
[07:38] | If Antony or Octavian discover it, | 如果安东尼或屋大维发现了 |
[07:40] | we shall both die! | 我俩都要掉脑袋 |
[07:42] | They won’t discover it. | 他们不会发现的 |
[07:47] | Where and when shall we extract our share? | 我们何时何地去抽取那佣金? |
[07:50] | The Aventine men will make delivery to the Temple of Saturn by night. | 艾文台的人会在晚上把东西… 送到土星的神庙去 |
[07:54] | You and I will be alone with the gold until day. | 直到天亮 黄金就由你我俩守著 |
[07:57] | Bring slaves you trust. | 带你最可靠的奴隶来 |
[08:02] | – Oh, hello, Maecenas. – Jocasta. | -哦 你好啊 米西纳斯 -裘卡丝塔. |
[08:05] | Why on earth do you travel in such a garish litter? | 你干嘛坐这样 俗气的轿子里晃悠? |
[08:08] | I thought sure my husband was intriguing with an actress | 我差点以为我丈夫 被某个女演员勾搭上了呢 |
[08:11] | or some such trollop. | 或是某个放浪的女人 |
[08:15] | How amusing. | 真有趣 |
[08:16] | So where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[08:18] | The gold will be in Ostia tomorrow, Argosy docks. | 黄金明天就运到奥斯提亚 阿格希码头 |
[08:22] | The ship’s name, Triton’s Crown. | 船名是「特赖登之王冠」 (希腊神话中人身鱼尾的海神) |
[08:25] | We take it from there. | 我们就在那儿接手 |
[08:27] | By river or road? | 走陆路还是水路? |
[08:29] | I’m told Octavian and Antony’s men will take it by river. | 我听说屋大维和安东尼的人 会把黄金从水路运走 |
[08:32] | So we’ll take it by road, | 所以我们走陆路… |
[08:35] | avoid any leaks their end. | 避免沉船危险 |
[08:37] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[08:39] | No one, | 不允许… |
[08:41] | no one must know what the shipment contains. | 不许任何人打探货物内容 |
[08:43] | Secrecy is essential. | 一定要严守秘密 |
[08:45] | I’ll use Rasca and his boys. They’re reliable. | 我叫拉斯卡和他的人去 他们比较可靠 |
[08:48] | – They don’t ask questions. – Good. | -他们从不乱打听 -很好 |
[08:51] | But Pullo’s gonna handle this, not you. | 但是波罗会接下这任务 不是你 |
[08:55] | I always handle Ostian business. | 可一直都是我经手屋大维的事啊 |
[08:57] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[08:59] | You don’t trust me, is it? | 你不相信我 是吗? |
[09:02] | I trust you. Octavian and Antony, they both know Pullo. | 我相信你 屋大维和安东尼 他们只认识波罗 |
[09:05] | They trust him. | 他们信任他 |
[09:08] | Anything should go wrong, it won’t come back at us. | 万一出了什么事 也不会怪罪到我们头上 |
[09:11] | It’s all right. I understand. | 没关系 我清楚得很 |
[09:14] | Third fucking man. | 我不就是窝囊老三么 |
[09:38] | Your tea, Domina. | 你的茶 女主人 |
[10:11] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[10:14] | Help! Help, somebody! | 救命啊 谁来帮帮忙 |
[10:16] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[10:18] | Get a doctor! Get a doctor! It’s Eirene! | 叫医生来 叫医生来 艾瑞纳出事了 |
[10:22] | There’s blood. There’s blood! | 到处都是血 到处都是血 |
[10:50] | She’ll put you right. No trouble. | 她会治好你的 没问题的 |
[10:53] | I don’t think. | 我不这么想 |
[10:55] | She will. | 她会的 |
[10:57] | Please, no burning. | 拜托 不要火葬 |
[11:00] | In my country we are buried. | 在我的国家 都是土葬的 |
[11:03] | Don’t talk like that. | 别说这种话 |
[11:05] | No burning. | 不要火葬 |
[11:07] | Put me in a black shroud… | 把我装进黑色的裹尸布 |
[11:12] | and bury me in an open field. | 葬在旷野上 |
[11:16] | No trees. No trees. | 不能有树 |
[11:19] | You are not dying. | 你不会死的 |
[11:21] | – Promise me. – I’ll not promise anything. You are not dying. | -答应我 -我什么也不答应 你不会死的 |
[11:25] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[11:28] | When you’re old and gray, | 等你头发都白了 |
[11:31] | I promise I’ll bury you. | 我答应我会给你土葬 |
[11:35] | If I’m still around. You’ll be onto your second husband by then. | 如果到时我先走一步的话 你可能都已经再嫁了 |
[11:38] | The baby… | 孩子 |
[11:41] | Was it a boy or a girl? | 是儿子还是女儿? |
[11:45] | A boy. | 儿子 |
[11:51] | Bury him with me. | 把他和我葬在一起 |
[11:57] | Don’t be sad. | 别伤心了 |
[11:59] | You make me cry. | 你让我也想哭了 |
[12:39] | You gods that might know this woman | 认识这女人 |
[12:41] | as one of your own, | 把她视为同族的神啊 |
[12:43] | please listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[12:46] | We here call her Eirene, | 我们这里叫她艾瑞纳 |
[12:49] | but she was called Adela where she came from, | 在她的故乡 她被叫做爱妲拉 |
[12:52] | somewhere beyond the Rhine, | 就在莱因河的那一边 |
[12:54] | not sure exactly where. | 虽不清楚具体地址 |
[12:57] | Anyway, you’ll know her. | 她会告诉你们的 |
[13:00] | She was a good woman. | 她是个好女人 |
[13:02] | She always spoke very highly of you. | 她总是说您的好话 |
[13:05] | So please look after her | 请务必要照顾她 |
[13:10] | and our boy. | 还有我们的孩子 |
[13:17] | My name is Titus Pullo, | 我的名字是泰特斯・波罗 |
[13:19] | ex-13th Legion, | 曾经服役于第13军团 |
[13:23] | her husband. | 她的丈夫 |
[13:24] | Wasn’t always as good to her as I should have been. | 她在世的时候 我没有尽到应有的责任 |
[13:28] | I give my life to you to use as you like, | 我无偿献上我的生命 |
[13:32] | if you’ll see that she’s happy now. | 只求让她从此得到快乐 |
[14:18] | It’s Mascius, sir. There’s trouble. | 是马修斯 阁下 出事了 |
[14:20] | Go on. | 带路 |
[14:28] | Be still, Mascius. Be still. | 别乱动 马修斯 别动 |
[14:30] | Careful, you bastard. I’m not poultry. | 小心点 你这混蛋 这又不是杀鸡 |
[14:33] | – What happened? – Ambush… | -出了什么事?-有埋伏… |
[14:38] | Just before we got to the Ostian Gate. | 还没到奥斯提亚门前就遇袭了 |
[14:57] | All but me and him are dead. | 除了我跟他 全都死了 |
[14:59] | – The gold. – It’s gone. | -金子呢 -没了 |
[15:10] | Do you have any idea who it was attacked you? | 认得出是谁偷袭的? |
[15:12] | No. They were good, though. | 认不出 但是他们身手不错 |
[15:15] | They didn’t give us a chance. | 没给我们任何机会 |
[15:18] | And brother, | 兄弟 |
[15:20] | they were waiting for us. | 他们是冲我们来的 |
[15:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:30] | Call on every man. Tell them to cover the city. | 叫所有人来 告诉他们翻遍整个城市 |
[15:33] | Pay coin, give torture, kill if necessary. | 用钱买 拷打逼问 如果必要 杀几个人 |
[15:36] | Find out who did this. | 找出是谁干的 |
[15:38] | You, sit with Pullo. Make sure he has everything he needs. | 你 去陪著波罗 他要什么就给他什么 |
[15:44] | I’ve men out all over the city looking into it. | 我已经派人到全城搜查 |
[15:47] | We’ll find out who’s responsible soon. You can’t keep a thing like this quiet. | 我们很快就能找出是谁干的 出这么大事 肯定会有风声 |
[15:52] | For a man who has lost his masters a fortune, you show little shame. | 对于一个害得主人损失惨重的人来说 你还真不害臊 |
[15:55] | I took all proper precaution. I used my best men. | 我已经做了所有的预防措施 我派出了最好的人 |
[15:58] | You used Titus Pullo? | 你派泰特斯・波罗去了? |
[16:02] | No. | 没有 |
[16:04] | Why? He is your best man. | 为什么?他才是你最好的手下 |
[16:07] | His wife died in childbirth yesterday, so I used another man. | 他老婆昨天难产死了 所以我叫了别的人去 |
[16:11] | I see. I see. | 我明白 我明白 |
[16:15] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[16:17] | Very convenient. | 还真是推得干净 |
[16:19] | – I do not take your meaning. – The one man we know Octavian can trust | -我不懂你什么意思 -屋大维信任的人… |
[16:23] | is replaced at the last minute by who knows who? | 被临时被个无名小卒替换了 |
[16:27] | That’s very convenient. | 这方法还真好用 |
[16:28] | Are you accusing me of being involved in this? | 你是指责我在背后捣鬼? |
[16:31] | I could just as easily accuse you. | 我同样也可以怪到你身上 |
[16:36] | – Or Lepidus. – That’s ridiculous. | -或者是莱彼德斯 -胡说八道 |
[16:38] | No one is accusing anyone. | 不需要相互指责 |
[16:40] | Could it be that one of your own men betrayed you? | 帮里会不会有内奸? |
[16:43] | Anything is possible, but I doubt it. | 什么都有可能 可我不信有这个可能 |
[16:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[16:47] | They are scared of me. | 他们都怕我 |
[16:49] | – Then who? – Good question. | -那么是谁?-问得好 |
[16:51] | If not one of my men, then who? | 如果不是我的人 会是谁? |
[16:54] | Do not lay the blame elsewhere. | 别把矛头指向别人 |
[16:57] | You had custody of our property. | 是你负责看管我们的财物 |
[16:59] | Its loss is your responsibility. | 任何损失都是你的责任 |
[17:01] | I understand. I will find your property and bring it back. | 我明白 我会找到你们的钱 然后带回来 |
[17:04] | Be sure that you do. | 你最好说到做到 |
[17:07] | You know the consequences of failure. | 你很清楚失败的后果 |
[17:14] | I’ll tell you who it was. | 我来告诉你们是谁干的 |
[17:19] | Gauls. | 高卢人 |
[17:22] | I’ll wager any amount of money it was Gauls. | 要我赌多少钱都行 一定是高卢人 |
[17:25] | They breed like rabbits, you know. | 他们跟兔子一样会生 |
[17:27] | No notion of working for a living. | 没有劳动谋生的概念 |
[17:30] | Thieves, the lot of them. | 大部分都是盗贼 |
[17:46] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你干的 |
[17:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:50] | You and Antony double-crossed me. | 你跟安东尼一起阴我 |
[17:52] | – I assure you… – No, no, no. | -我向你保证… -不 不 不 |
[17:55] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[17:57] | you’ll both pay. | 你们两个会付出代价的 |
[18:24] | Brother Vorenus. Welcome, sit. | 乌瑞纳斯老兄 欢迎欢迎 坐吧 |
[18:27] | Have some wine. Make a way for the captain, boys. | 喝上几杯 给老大腾个位子 小子们 |
[18:32] | Come alone? | 一个人来的? |
[18:34] | You celebrating something? | 你在庆祝什么东西啊 嗯? |
[18:38] | No, we’re just happy sort of people. | 不 我们只不过是群乐天派 |
[18:41] | Property in my charge was stolen on the Ostia Way last night. | 我负责的一些财物昨天晚上 在奥斯提亚那边被抢 |
[18:45] | – Oh, dear. What sort of property? – Belonging to the state. | -哦 天哪 什么财物?-国家财产 |
[18:48] | That’s not good. Peeved, I’ll bet, the quality. | 喔 那可不妙啊 很不高兴吧 我猜都是些好货色 |
[18:52] | – They are. – Wasn’t us, was it? | -确实是 -不是我们干的吧 是吗? |
[18:55] | With state property? Us? | 国家财产?我们? |
[18:57] | No, we wouldn’t dare. | 不可能 我们哪儿敢 |
[18:59] | No, wasn’t us. | 不 不是我们干的 |
[19:01] | I didn’t say it was. | 我没说是你们呢 |
[19:04] | Just a social visit, then? | 那你是来话家常的? |
[19:07] | If you happen to hear who it was did this, | 如果你碰巧听到 这事儿是谁犯的 |
[19:11] | – I’m sure you’ll tell me. – Certainly. | -你肯定会通知我吧 -当然 |
[19:13] | Can’t have people robbing a fellow captain. It’s humiliating. It makes us all look bad. | 绝不能让人劫了老大 那可太丢脸了 会让我们所有人难堪的 |
[19:18] | What was it exactly, this state property? | 这个国家财物 到底是什么? |
[19:21] | That doesn’t matter. | 这跟你无关 |
[19:23] | Can’t help if we don’t know what we’re looking for. | 不知道该找什么 我们就帮不上忙了 |
[19:28] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[19:29] | Never mind. You’ve helped more than enough already. | 别在意 你已经帮了大忙了 |
[19:32] | Thank you, Memmio. I will see you again soon. | 谢谢你 莫密欧 我们很快就会再见面的 |
[19:35] | Always a pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[19:39] | My advice… look to your own people. | 我的建议是 查查你自己的人 |
[19:43] | This kind of affair is nearly always someone close. | 这种事情经常都是身边的人干的 |
[19:57] | Go tell Cotta, Acerbo, and the other captains I need to see them today. | 和库塔还有艾萨伯说一声 以及其它的首领 我今天就要见他们 |
[20:01] | – Acerbo? – You heard me. | -艾萨伯也叫?-你听到我说的了 |
[20:11] | – I wish you took this seriously. – These things happen. | -我希望你能更严肃地看待这件事 -这种事常有 |
[20:14] | – It’s a great deal of money. – More money will come. | -这可是一大笔钱 -我们还会从别的地方弄到更多的钱 |
[20:17] | A thousand rich dukes and satraps want to be kings. | 外面有上千个腰包鼓鼓的王公 或总督之类的等著称王 |
[20:20] | But you were robbed as if you were some petty grocer. | 劫得是「你」的财物 不是什么杂货店老板 |
[20:23] | Tell me, why do you take such personal offense at this? | 告诉我 为什么你会觉得 这件事这么难以接受? |
[20:26] | It is a gross personal insult to you. | 这是对你个人极大的侮辱 |
[20:28] | Someone is always insulting me. It’s the price of fame. | 总会有人在某处侮辱我 这就是当名人的代价 |
[20:31] | Mark Antony is your colleague and brother-in-law. | 马克・安东尼可不是无名之辈 他是你的同僚 你姐夫 |
[20:35] | If you have proof that Mark Antony is responsible, tell me. | 如果你能证明这件事 安东尼也有份 不妨说出来 |
[20:39] | Who else knew of the shipment? | 还有谁知道这船货?还能是谁? |
[20:41] | – Lepidus? – Very possibly. It’s likely it was an accident. | -莱彼德斯吗?-完全有可能 很可能这只是个意外 |
[20:44] | There are no accidents. It was Antony. | 不是意外 就是安东尼干的 |
[20:46] | Since we reconciled, he has been just and honest. | 自从我们讲和后 他一直待我即公正又坦诚 |
[20:49] | I won’t jeopardize our alliance because you dislike him. | 我不会冒险损害我们的联盟 就因为你不喜欢那个人 |
[20:52] | I know for a fact he’s been neither just nor honest with you. | 我知道的事实是 他对你既不公正也不坦诚 |
[20:55] | He’s been making a fool of you. | 他一直在耍你 |
[20:59] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[21:01] | Forgive me, I thought it best not to tell you. Your alliance, the wellbeing of the republic… | 原谅我 我以为不告诉你最好 你跟他的联盟为了共和国好 |
[21:05] | Speak! | 说啊 |
[21:09] | Antony’s marriage to your sister is a sham. | 安东尼和你姐姐的婚礼只是个幌子 |
[21:11] | He’s been bedding your mother as before. | 他还同以前一样跟你妈上床 |
[21:14] | That’s impossible. Antony would not dare disrespect me like that, and Octavia… | 这不可能 安东尼不敢这么侮辱我 除此之外 奥克塔维娅… |
[21:18] | Octavia would have told me. | 奥克塔维娅一定会告诉我的 |
[21:22] | She has her own reasons for keeping silent. | 她有她自己保持沉默的理由 |
[21:30] | Domina, your son summons you | 女主人 你儿子叫你去… |
[21:34] | to dinner this evening. | 参加今天的晚宴 |
[21:35] | Tell him no. I am going to the theater. | 告诉他不必了 我要去剧院 |
[21:37] | He says it’s important. Attendance is compulsory. | 他说这很重要 必须出席 |
[21:40] | He’s getting more and more officious. | 他越来越像个官僚了 |
[21:46] | Who else is coming? | 还有谁去? |
[21:48] | Just family. | 全是家庭成员 |
[21:55] | Thank you all for coming so promptly. | 谢谢你们所有人这么快就赶来了 |
[21:58] | I have urgent business to discuss. | 我有很要紧的事要跟你们商量 |
[22:00] | – With these? – Patience, Cotta. | -就这个?-耐心点 库塔 |
[22:03] | – You’ll like what I have to say. – Giving half price on olive oil? | -我认为你会对我说的事很感兴趣 -橄榄油半价 是吗? |
[22:06] | No. Rather, I was thinking of getting deeper into the grain trade. | 不 我想在谷物生意上多捞一笔 |
[22:14] | Things with brother Vorenus are coming to a head. | 跟乌瑞纳斯之间已经走到头了 |
[22:17] | I’m thinking it’s time to put an end to his arrogance. | 我认为是时候制止他的傲慢无礼了 |
[22:21] | So it was you. | 原来真是你 |
[22:25] | – You took his gold. – What gold is that? | -你劫了他的黄金 -什么黄金? |
[22:27] | The gold every beggar in the city is talking about. It was you. | 街上每个乞丐都在谈论的黄金 原来是你 |
[22:31] | – Might have been. I don’t say that it was – But it might have been. | -可能是 我没说是我 -但是可能是 |
[22:34] | – And you kept it from me? – Kept what from you? | -你想独吞?-独吞什么? |
[22:37] | – Don’t joke with me. – You took his gold? | -别跟我开玩笑 -你拿了他的黄金? |
[22:39] | Vorenus thinks I did. | 乌瑞纳斯认为是我干的 |
[22:44] | So he’s after your head on a stick and you’re scared. | 他想把你枭首示众 所以你害怕了 |
[22:47] | – What’s that to us? – No one can handle the Aventine on their own. | -跟我们有什么关系?-没人可以单独接管艾文台的生意 |
[22:51] | But if all of us were to cooperate, like the brothers we are, different story. | 可要是我们所有人合作 就跟亲兄弟一样 |
[22:55] | – Story! – We’ll crush them. | -那就完全不同了 -我们会打垮他们 |
[22:56] | The Aventine will be ours. The grain trade will be ours. | 艾文台就归我们了 谷物生意也归我们了 |
[23:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 慢著 慢著 慢著 |
[23:07] | I don’t expect you to help me out of brotherly love. | 我可没指望你们为了兄弟情谊来帮我 |
[23:26] | That’s it, boys. | 就这样 孩子们 |
[23:28] | That’s what you want, isn’t it? | 这才是你们想要的 对吧? |
[23:30] | Yes! Pick it up! | 来啊 捡起来 |
[23:34] | Missed a bit there. Look. | 看 那儿还有 |
[23:36] | That’s what you want, a bit more! | 这就是你们要的 再来点 |
[23:38] | Here it comes. More! More! | 来了 还有 还有 |
[23:42] | That’s right! Now, pick it up. | 很好 现在去捡啊 |
[24:01] | Forgive me. I unnerve you with my silence. | 对不起 我不说话 吓到你了 |
[24:06] | No, sir. | 没有 大人 |
[24:12] | What small hands you have. | 你的手真小 |
[24:15] | – So dry. – Thank you. | -很干燥 -谢谢 |
[24:22] | Tell me, does your husband ever beat you? | 告诉我 你丈夫打过你吗? |
[24:24] | No, sir. | 没有 大人 |
[24:26] | I hope I have never given him reason to do so. | 但愿我从没有做过让他生气的事 |
[24:30] | – Your father, perhaps? – No, sir. | -那么你父亲呢?-也没有 大人 |
[24:34] | A virtuous woman. Good. That is good. | 你很守妇德 很好 非常好 |
[24:41] | You should know that when we are married, I shall, on occasion, beat you, | 但你要知道 我们结婚后 我有时会打你 |
[24:46] | with my hand or a light whip. | 用手打 或用鞭子抽 |
[24:50] | When I do, do not think you have offended me. | 我打你的时候 不要认为是你做错了什么 |
[24:53] | I do it because it gives me sexual pleasure. | 我打你会让我产生性快感 |
[24:57] | You must remember that and not be upset. | 所以记得不要难过 |
[25:00] | Yes, sir. | 好的 大人 |
[25:10] | I think we shall get along very well. | 我想我们会相处的很好 |
[25:13] | They’re all here. | 人到齐了 |
[25:28] | About time. | 可以开始了吧 |
[25:30] | Any news from Lucius Vorenus? | 卢西尔斯・乌瑞纳斯那儿有消息吗? |
[25:33] | – No. – Strange. | -没有 -奇怪 |
[25:36] | We must be patient. Vorenus always does what he says he’ll do. | 我们要耐心 乌瑞纳斯向来说话算数 |
[25:40] | – I am glad you think so. – And who is this sweet creature? | -很高兴你这样想 -这个小美人是谁? |
[25:43] | This is Livia, daughter of Livius Drusus Claudianus. | 这是莉薇娅 李维乌斯・杜路苏斯・克劳迪乌斯的女儿 |
[25:46] | – I’m going to marry her. – How nice. Welcome to the family. | -我要娶她 -太好了 欢迎加入这个大家庭 |
[25:52] | Thank you. I am glad to make your acquaintance. | 谢谢 很高兴认识您 |
[25:56] | And this must be my sister Octavia. | 这一定是我的姐姐奥克塔维娅 |
[25:59] | Such a lovely complexion she has. | 真是天生丽质 |
[26:01] | What a furtive person you are. | 你瞒得真好 |
[26:03] | I had no inkling you were looking to marry. | 我一点都没看出来你想结婚 |
[26:05] | I wanted her to be here | 我带她来是希望 |
[26:06] | so she would properly understand what it means to be a part of this family. | 她能清楚的知道并了解 成为这个家的一份子代表了什么 |
[26:10] | It’s a species of benign slavery. | 就是高级奴隶 |
[26:12] | Slavery, is it? | 奴隶?是吗? |
[26:15] | Well, you fancy yourself a Spartacus then, do you? | 你以为你是斯巴达克斯吗?(古罗马奴隶起义领袖) |
[26:19] | – I don’t follow. – I am master of this family, | -我不懂你在说什么 -我是一家之主 |
[26:21] | and you have rebelled against me. | 你却要跟我造反 |
[26:23] | – I wish I had such courage. – You are courageous enough. I was surprised. | -我倒希望有这胆子 -你已经胆大包天了 我真是惊讶 |
[26:27] | I knew Mother had the stomach for any kind of depravity, | 对于母亲的各种堕落行为 我已经习以为常了 |
[26:31] | but you, I was surprised. | 但是你 我太吃惊了 |
[26:33] | I have shown you nothing but love and you repay me with treachery. | 对于我一直以来对你的仁爱 你的回报就是背叛 |
[26:36] | Remember, colleague, | 我的同僚 别忘了 |
[26:39] | – you are talking to my wife. – Your wife in name only. | -你在和我的妻子说话 -你名义上的妻子 |
[26:43] | It is still Mother that performs the wifely function, is it not? | 给你尽妻子义务的 还是我母亲 不是吗? |
[26:46] | While Octavia does the same for my good friend Agrippa. | 同时奥克塔维娅 还和我的好朋友阿格里帕有染 |
[26:50] | That’s very convenient for all involved. | 你们倒是给大伙都行了方便了 |
[26:52] | – What are you getting at? – Do you deny it? | -你到底什么意思?-你否认吗? |
[26:55] | – I’ll not be interrogated by you! – Do you deny it? | -你没资格质问我 -你否认吗? |
[26:58] | Fuck your little girl and leave my business to me! | 去操你的小姑娘吧 少管我的事 |
[27:01] | – Do you deny it? – It’s true. | -你否认吗?-确实如此 |
[27:07] | I’ll not deny it. | 我不否认 |
[27:10] | I love your sister. | 我爱你姐姐 |
[27:13] | We have been meeting in secret for some time now. | 我们幽会已经有段时间了 |
[27:19] | But I cannot answer for Antony. | 但我不能替安东尼回答 |
[27:21] | Thank you. Thank you for being honest with me. | 谢谢 阿格里帕 谢谢你的诚实 |
[27:25] | So what? What if it is true? What are you gonna do about it? | 那怎么样?是真的又怎么样?你想怎么著? |
[27:29] | There is nothing you can do about it. | 你拿我没有办法 |
[27:31] | I shall send my women to their house, | 我要把我的女人都带回去 |
[27:34] | where they shall remain in seclusion under guard | 她们将被隔离看管 |
[27:36] | – until I say so. – I’ll do no such thing! | -没有我的命令不准放行 -这我办不到 |
[27:38] | Silence. | 闭嘴 |
[27:41] | You, you shall leave this city. | 而你 你得离开罗马 |
[27:43] | – Leave this city? – You shall go east to your provinces | -离开罗马?-你要去东部属于你的省份 |
[27:46] | – and you shall not come back. – Or else what, boy? | -不许再回来 -不然怎么样 小家伙? |
[27:50] | Leave this city, or I declare our alliance is broken. | 你要离开罗马 否则我就宣布同盟条约失效 |
[27:53] | I shall have this sad story told in the Forum. | 我要告诉众人这丑闻 |
[27:55] | I will have it posted in every city in Italy. | 把它传遍义大利的所有城市 |
[27:58] | And you know, the people are not so liberal with their wives as you are. | 你知道 人民对于妻子的态度 可没有你那么开放 |
[28:02] | They will say you wear cuckold’s horns. | 他们会说你被扣上了绿帽子 |
[28:04] | They will say your wife betrayed you with a lowborn pleb on my staff. | 会说你妻子为了我手下 出身低贱的贫民背叛了你 |
[28:08] | You will be a figure of fun. | 你会成为笑柄 |
[28:11] | The proles will laugh at you in the street. | 老百姓当街笑话你 |
[28:14] | Your soldiers will mock you behind your back. | 你的士兵背地里嘲笑你 |
[28:30] | Go on. Strike me. | 来吧 揍我啊 |
[28:33] | See what happens. | 看看会怎么样 |
[29:00] | Oh, and Antony, | 对了 安东尼 |
[29:02] | if you find that gold, you’ll be sure to tell me, won’t you? | 找到金子后 你肯定会通知我的对吧? |
[29:10] | – You would disgrace your own sister? – She has disgraced herself. | -你这样会让你姐姐蒙羞 -让她蒙羞的是她自己 |
[29:16] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[29:19] | Take care. | 自己保重 |
[29:21] | You’re marrying a monster. | 你嫁了一个怪物 |
[29:37] | Take them home. Take guards with you. | 带她们回家 带上守卫 |
[29:39] | Make sure they get home… safely. | 确保她们安全到家 |
[29:47] | It was you who told him, wasn’t it? | 是你告诉他的吧? |
[29:49] | I always knew you were a weasel. | 我早就看出你是什么货色了 |
[29:51] | I wish I could apologize, madam, but it was my duty. | 夫人 我很希望向你表达歉意 但是这是我的职责所在 |
[29:54] | You’ve done your master a terrible disservice. Now he has no family at all. | 你害了你的主人 现在他失去了所有的家人 |
[30:03] | Maecenas. | 米西纳斯 |
[30:08] | Do not blame him. He did what he thought was right. | 别怪他 他做了他认为对的事 |
[30:10] | – I do not think you can say the same. – For which I apologize. | -你就做不出来 -我很抱歉 |
[30:13] | But do not let Octavia suffer for my sins. | 别让奥克塔维娅因为我犯的错而受罪 |
[30:17] | The fault is mine. | 是我的错 |
[30:20] | It was I seduced her. | 是我先勾引她的 |
[30:22] | You have many talents, Agrippa. | 你很有才华 阿格里帕 |
[30:25] | Seduction is not one of them. | 但是你不懂怎么勾引人 |
[30:28] | She does not deserve your cruelty. | 你不该对她这么残忍 |
[30:30] | – She’s not… – I’ve stated my intentions. | -她没有… -我该说的已经说了 |
[30:33] | You will not be banished. I need you. | 你不会被流放 我这里需要你 |
[30:35] | Besides, your sudden disappearance would suggest some sort of scandal. | 另外 你的突然消失 会引起流言蜚语 |
[30:42] | I thank you. | 我…谢谢你 |
[30:44] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[30:54] | Try one of the stuffed songbirds. | 你该尝尝瓤馅鸟 |
[30:55] | My cook does them particularly well. | 这是我厨子的拿手好菜 |
[31:20] | Has he eaten? | 他吃过吗? |
[31:23] | Water? | 水呢? |
[31:29] | Pullo. | 波罗 |
[31:31] | Pullo, you’ve had no water in two days. You need to drink something. | 波罗 你两天没喝水了 你得喝点什么 |
[31:35] | Mascius looked in. Cut up nasty. | 我去看过马修斯 伤得不轻 |
[31:38] | Drink. | 喝 |
[31:42] | Gold got stolen, did it? | 金子丢了 对吧? |
[31:45] | All but Mascius and Zeno are dead. | 除了马修斯和齐诺 其他人都死了 |
[31:49] | Don’t you worry about it. | 你别操心了 |
[31:52] | I’ll… I’ll get it back. | 我会找回来的 |
[31:55] | Memmio? | 莫密欧? |
[31:57] | Looks like. I went to see him. | 似乎是 我去找过他 |
[32:00] | He had guilt written on his face very plain. | 很明显他脸上带著罪恶感 |
[32:04] | Who told him? | 谁告的密? |
[32:06] | He as good as said it was one of my own people. | 他还好心的提醒我有内鬼 |
[32:10] | Mascius. | 马修斯 |
[32:13] | – He’s not been happy. – And he lived. | -他一直很不满意 -而且他活著回来 |
[32:15] | Still, he’s always been loyal. | 但他一直很忠诚 |
[32:18] | Never had to doubt him before. | 以前从没怀疑过他 |
[32:24] | No one’s a traitor until they are. | 奸细不会让你看出来 |
[32:27] | Pullo, where are you going? | 波罗 你去哪儿? |
[32:48] | Mascius. | 马修斯 |
[32:54] | All right, Pullo. | 我没事 波罗 |
[32:56] | Boss. | 老大 |
[32:59] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[33:02] | Not so bad. I was lucky. | 还不坏 我很幸运 |
[33:05] | Very lucky. | 确实很幸运 |
[33:08] | No word yet? | 还没有金币的消息? |
[33:10] | Give it back! | 放回去 |
[33:12] | – Give it! – Children, quiet. | -放回去 -孩子们 安静 |
[33:19] | The only thing I can think of is maybe… | 我唯一能想到的就是或许… |
[33:23] | Maybe one of Octavian or Antony’s men set it all up. | 或许是屋大维 或安东尼其中一个派人干的 |
[33:26] | Couldn’t be. They thought we’d go by river. Didn’t know we’d use the road. | 不可能 他们以为我们走水路 他们不可能知道我们走陆路 |
[33:30] | True. | 没错 |
[33:32] | Memmio said that we should look to one of our own. | 莫密欧说我们该查查自己人 |
[33:37] | Listen… | 听著… |
[33:40] | brother, | 兄弟 |
[33:41] | our lives are on the line. | 我们都命悬一线 |
[33:43] | You wanted the responsibility. | 你必须负这个责任 |
[33:46] | – We just want some answers. – It had to be you. | -我们只要你的回答 -除了你没有别人了 |
[33:48] | You’re joking. You think I did this myself? | 开玩笑 你认为我自己把自己砍成这样? |
[33:51] | Mascius, the only people who knew what the plan was was we three here. | 马修斯 整个计划只有我们三个人知道 |
[33:55] | Third fucking man. | 他妈的老三 |
[33:57] | – It wasn’t me. – Give it back! | -不是我 -放回去 |
[34:01] | Give me that. Get out of here. | 给我 出去 |
[34:04] | Don’t come back in here. | 不许再进来了 |
[34:09] | Just tell the truth. | 说实话吧 |
[34:22] | I’m sorry, brother. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[34:23] | Near on 20 years marching together, you boys and me. | 我们一起当兵将近20年 你们和我 |
[34:28] | – Tell the truth. – The truth? | -说实话 -实话? |
[34:32] | The truth is I have known you as a brother. | 实话就是我把你当兄弟看 |
[34:35] | The truth is I saved your life at Gergovia. | 实话就是在艾格威雅我救过你一命 |
[34:38] | Took an arrow for it. | 为此挨了一箭 |
[34:40] | Arrow’s still in there. | 箭头还在身体里 |
[34:43] | The truth is I’d do it again, brother. | 实话就是如果重来一次我还是会救你 |
[34:46] | The truth is I’ve been nothing but a good soldier and a good fucking friend. | 实话就是我除了是你的手下就什么也不是 还有什么好朋友 |
[34:51] | You do what you have to do, brother. | 要杀要剐随你 兄弟 |
[34:58] | See you in Hades. | 地狱见 |
[35:02] | – Where’s the gold? – Pullo! Lucius! | -金币在哪儿?-波罗 卢西尔斯 |
[35:05] | – What? – Lucius! | -什么?-卢西尔斯 |
[35:09] | Where did you get this? | 这个从哪儿来的? |
[35:19] | Father. | 父亲 |
[35:23] | Father, stop it. | 父亲 住手 |
[35:24] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[35:26] | Stop it! What are you doing? Stop it! | 住手 你在干什么 别翻了 |
[35:29] | Father! Stop it! | 父亲 住手 |
[35:42] | – Where’d you get these? – I bought them. | -这些东西从哪儿来的?-我买的 |
[35:45] | Don’t you lie to me. | 不要骗我 |
[35:47] | I did. | 是我买的 |
[35:48] | One of Memmio’s men gave them to you. | 是莫密欧的人给你的是不是? |
[35:50] | – Didn’t he? – No, I don’t know… | -是不是?-不是 我不懂你说什么 |
[35:52] | – Don’t you lie to me. – I’m not lying. | -不许说谎 -我没说谎 |
[35:58] | You get back here. Get back here! | 回来 给我回来 |
[36:05] | It was you, wasn’t it? It was you. You went to Memmio. | 是你 对不对 是你 |
[36:07] | It was you who betrayed me. | 是你告的密 你背叛了我 |
[36:11] | You’ve been whoring yourself to one of Memmio’s men. | 你去卖身了是不是?你卖身给了莫密欧的人 |
[36:14] | You’ve been whoring yourself to the whole damn Caelian. | 你他妈卖身给了混蛋西莲公社 |
[36:17] | That’s not true. He loves me. | 才不是 他爱我 |
[36:19] | He loves me and I love him. | 他爱我 我也爱他 |
[36:21] | How could you be so stupid? | 你怎么这么蠢? |
[36:24] | He was using you to get to me. | 他是利用你对付我 |
[36:25] | You know nothing about it. | 你什么都不懂 |
[36:28] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[36:30] | And for love of this scum | 为了这样一个人渣的爱 |
[36:33] | you would betray your own father? | 你居然背叛你的亲身父亲? |
[36:34] | Oh, yes! I betrayed you! | 噢是啊 我背叛了你 |
[36:37] | And I was glad to do it. | 我再高兴不过了 |
[36:46] | Why? | 为什么? |
[36:49] | Why? Why? Why would you do that? | 为什么?为什么?为什么这么做? |
[36:52] | You killed my mother. | 你杀了我母亲 |
[36:57] | You cursed us to Hades. | 你咒我们下地狱 |
[36:59] | You made me a fucking whore. | 你让我被卖去当妓女 |
[37:03] | And you ask why? | 你还有脸问为什么? |
[37:05] | Because I hate you. | 因为我恨你 |
[37:07] | I hate you! We all hate you. | 我恨你 我们都恨你 |
[37:10] | I wish you were dead. | 我希望你死 |
[37:22] | Go ahead. | 动手啊 |
[37:24] | Try and kill me like you killed Mother. | 过来杀我啊 好象你杀了妈妈一样 |
[37:28] | I’ll not go so easy. | 我没有这么容易对付 |
[37:29] | – I didn’t kill her. – Liar. | -我没有杀她 -骗子 |
[37:31] | – I didn’t. – She didn’t love you. You killed her for it. | -我没有杀她 -她不爱你 所以你就杀了她 |
[37:34] | Shut your mouth. Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 你给我闭嘴 |
[37:36] | – She never loved you. – You shut your mouth. | -她从来没有爱过你 -给我闭嘴 |
[37:39] | – She never loved you. – You shut… shut… | -她从来没有爱过你 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[37:41] | Keep your mouth shut! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[37:48] | Vorenus. | 乌瑞纳斯 |
[37:52] | Vorenus. | 乌瑞纳斯 |
[38:41] | Our noble triumvirate announces the immediate departure | 三巨头之一伟大的马克・安东尼宣布 |
[38:45] | from the city of his honor Mark Antony. | 将立刻离开罗马 |
[38:49] | He will take up his seat in Alexandria | 他将接管亚历山大城 |
[38:52] | as supreme governor of Egypt | 接任埃及的最高统治者 |
[38:55] | and the eastern provinces. | 以及领导东部各行省 |
[39:00] | Tomorrow, at the house of Rufus, | 明天 在鲁福斯家 |
[39:03] | an auction of excellent slaves, | 举行奴隶拍卖会 |
[39:06] | from pliant virgins to learned Greeks, | 不论是柔顺听话的处女 还是训练有素的希腊人 |
[39:10] | Rufus has slaves for every budget. | 鲁福斯家的拍卖会应有尽有 |
[39:28] | Make way for the Triumvir Mark Antony. | 给领袖马克・安东尼让路 |
[39:31] | Orders of his honor Triumvir Octavian Caesar, | 伟大领袖屋大维・凯撒有令 |
[39:35] | none shall enter this house. | 任何人不得进入房子 |
[39:38] | Shall we use force? | 要动武吗? |
[39:43] | No. | 不 |
[39:56] | Atia! | 阿提娅 |
[40:04] | Atia! | 阿提娅 |
[40:13] | Out of my way, you little insects. | 让开 你们这些可鄙的虫子 |
[40:16] | You cannot leave without permission. | 夫人 很抱歉 没有命令我们不能让您出去 |
[40:18] | Atia, calm. | 阿提娅 冷静 |
[40:21] | Leave it be. | 别硬来 |
[40:31] | I just want to talk. | 我只说几句话 |
[40:39] | Don’t push me to violence, centurion. | 别逼我动粗 百夫长 |
[40:47] | Just talk. | 只能说话 |
[40:58] | I’m leaving tomorrow. | 我明天动身 |
[41:09] | Very well. | 很好 |
[41:12] | Goodbye, then. | 再见 |
[41:19] | When the time comes, | 时机一旦成熟 |
[41:22] | I’ll send for you. | 我就派人来接你 |
[41:23] | When will that be? | 什么时候? |
[41:25] | Who can say? | 谁知道呢? |
[41:28] | We must be patient. | 我们要耐心 |
[41:30] | Promise me. Promise me you’ll send for me. | 答应我 答应我你一定会来接我 |
[41:34] | On my life, I promise. | 以我的性命…起誓 |
[42:13] | Burn it. | 烧了 |
[42:14] | – And this? – I don’t know. | -这份呢?-我不知道 |
[42:16] | Burn it. Wipe your arse with it. I really don’t care. | 烧了 拿去擦屁股 我不在乎 |
[42:35] | Well, well. | 好啊 好啊 |
[42:37] | Lucius Vorenus. | 卢西尔斯・乌瑞纳斯 |
[42:40] | You found my gold yet? | 找到我的金子了吗? |
[42:42] | – I know where it is. – And? | -我知道它们在哪儿 -然后呢? |
[42:45] | Titus Pullo will retrieve it. | 泰特斯・波罗会夺回金币 |
[42:50] | I have resigned from the collegium. | 我…我已经从帮会退位了 |
[42:54] | – Resigned? – It’s a personal matter. | -退位?-因为私事 |
[42:58] | I have no doubt Pullo will not let you down. | 我绝对相信…波罗不会让您失望 |
[43:03] | I had no doubt that you would not let me down, but here we are. | 我也曾肯定你不会让我失望 但是看看我们现在 |
[43:06] | For that, I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:13] | I am come to offer you my services | 我来是表示我仍愿为您效忠 |
[43:17] | in Egypt, if you will take me. | 去埃及 如果您带上我的话 |
[43:20] | Your services? In Egypt? | 你的效忠?在埃及? |
[43:28] | I cannot stay in Rome, sir. | 我不能留在罗马 长官 |
[43:36] | Let me go to Egypt with you. | 让我跟您去埃及吧 |
[43:40] | Please. | 请您准许 |
[43:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:52] | Come with me. | 跟我一起去 |
[43:54] | I need good men. | 我需要人手 |
[43:58] | You’ll not turn to drink, will you? | 你不会从此酗酒吧? |
[44:01] | No, sir. | 不会 长官 |
[44:03] | Well, you stoic types often do | 你们这种宿命论者常常这样 |
[44:06] | when disappointed in life. | 一旦生活不如意的话 |
[44:16] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[44:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[44:27] | – What did he say? – We sail tomorrow. | -他怎么说?-我们明天出航 |
[44:31] | You’re not gonna come back and say goodbye? | 你不回去和孩子们告别吗? |
[44:36] | No. | 不 |
[44:39] | Vorena’s got your blood in her. | 沃伦娜毕竟是你的孩子 |
[44:41] | Doesn’t forgive easy. And she’s young. | 不轻易原谅人 但她还年轻… |
[44:44] | – Girls… – Pullo, it’s best this way. | -姑娘们 -波罗 这样对我们最好 |
[44:51] | You’ll take good care of them? | 好好照顾他们好吗? |
[44:58] | Tell them… | 告诉他们… |
[45:03] | Tell them I tried. | 我试过想做个好父亲 |
[45:10] | Gods protect you, brother. | 诸神会看顾你 兄弟 |
[45:14] | And you, brother. | 你也是 兄弟 |
[46:19] | – Don’t do that. – Why not? | -别摘了 -为什么不? |
[46:22] | I paid good money for those flowers. | 这些花很贵 |
[46:25] | You’ll leave the place a desert if you carry on. | 再这样我们这儿最终会变成沙漠 |
[46:29] | I’ve nothing better to do. | 我没其他事可做 |
[46:32] | In the kitchen you might find something to amuse you. | 你干嘛不去厨房 也许那儿有让你开心的事 |
[46:35] | What? Help the cook peel onions? | 去干什么?帮厨子剥洋葱皮? |
[46:38] | Better than that. | 有比这更好的事 |
[46:40] | Well, not much better, in my opinion. | 不过在我看来 也好不到哪儿去 |
[46:42] | You always did have lamentable taste in men. | 你对男人的品味一向不高 |
[46:46] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[46:49] | And don’t let the guards see you smile. | 别让守卫看出来你在笑 |
[46:51] | They’ll know something’s amiss. Go on. | 免得他们看出不对劲 去吧 |
[47:13] | How on earth did you get in? | 你到底怎么进来的? |
[47:15] | Octavian’s men don’t let a mouse get by them. | 屋大维的人连只老鼠都不会放过 |
[47:19] | Your mother could outfox Ulysses. | 你母亲很有办法 |
[47:21] | Well, if she can get you inside, perhaps she can get me out. | 如果她能让你进来 那她也许能帮我逃出去 |
[47:25] | We could run away together. | 我们可以一起走 |
[47:27] | It’s a nice thought but… | 好主意 但是… |
[47:30] | – … it’s not possible. – We could try, at least. | -不可能 -我们至少可以试一试 |
[47:32] | – No. – Why not? I have a little money. | -不 -为什么不?我有一点钱 |
[47:35] | We could go to the east. He couldn’t reach us there. | 我们可以去东部 他找不到我们的 |
[47:40] | I would go with you to Hades, | 和你 就算入地狱我也愿意 |
[47:42] | to Britain, even, if I thought we had the right. | 甚至去不列颠 如果我们有权利远走高飞的话 |
[47:45] | But we don’t. | 但我们没有 |
[47:47] | Right? | 权利? |
[47:51] | What right has he to keep me captive? | 那他又有什么权利把我关在这儿? |
[47:55] | – What right has he to… – Please. | -他有什么权利… -够了 |
[47:57] | Don’t be angry. | 请不要生气 |
[47:59] | He has every legal and moral right to do with us as he wishes. | 不管是法律上还是道德上 他都有权利按照他的意愿处置我们 |
[48:04] | He has forgiven me. | 他原谅了我 |
[48:06] | And he remains my friend. | 仍旧做我的朋友 |
[48:10] | I cannot repay his forgiveness by betraying him a second time. | 我不能不回报他的宽容 我不能再一次背叛他 |
[48:17] | Well, why are you here, then? | 那你来这儿干什么? |
[48:24] | I’m here to say goodbye. | 来告别 |
[48:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[48:30] | I mean, we shall see each other again, | 我是说 我们还是能见面 |
[48:33] | quite often, I expect. | 经常见面 我想 |
[48:37] | But our relations will be formal and correct as they should be. | 但是我们的关系要恢复正常 我们要保持距离 |
[48:46] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[48:48] | You’re a miserable coward. | 你是个可怜的懦夫 |
[48:50] | – Octavia… – No. I understand. | -奥克塔维娅 -别说了 我理解 |
[48:53] | You love my brother and the power he gives you. | 你爱我弟弟 和他给你的权利 |
[48:56] | Why throw that all away for a woman? | 为什么要把这些浪费在一个女人身上? |
[48:58] | It’d be very foolish. | 这样很蠢 |
[49:03] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[49:07] | Oh, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[49:10] | I’m having a baby. | 我怀孕了 |
[49:15] | Who is the father? | 谁是父亲? |
[49:17] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[49:20] | Neither man is worth a brass obol, so what matter? | 反正你们俩都不配 何必计较呢? |
[50:36] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[50:45] | Quickly, shut the door. | 快 关上门 |
[51:32] | Titus Pullo. | 泰特斯・波罗 |
[51:39] | A parley. | 谈判吧 |
[51:46] | Brother Pullo, I have no quarrel with you. | 波罗兄弟 我和你没什么可吵的 |
[51:49] | You’re a reasonable man like I am. | 你是个讲道理的人 像我一样 |
[51:51] | It’s that madman Vorenus took us to this pass. | 全是疯子乌瑞纳斯把我们逼上这步的 |
[51:57] | No reason you and me can’t do business. | 你和我没道理不能好好谈生意 |
[53:04] | 13! | 13军团 |
[53:41] | Stand firm! Don’t run, you cowards! | 站好了 不许逃 胆小鬼 |
[53:57] | [亚历山大城 埃及] | |
[54:40] | Antony. | 安东尼 |
[55:06] | Cleopatra. | 克莉奥佩特拉 |