时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | Pull! | 划 |
[01:47] | Pull! | 划 |
[01:59] | He’s gone. Put him over. | 他已经死了 扔下去 |
[02:13] | Sir. | 长官 |
[02:18] | Salve, Vorenus. | 噢 你好 乌利纳斯 |
[02:20] | – How are you? – Good enough. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[02:24] | – Water. – Thank you. | -水 -谢谢 |
[02:36] | I was far away. | 我曾经站得那么高 |
[02:41] | All my life… | 我一辈子 |
[02:45] | I’ve been fearful of defeat. | 都很害怕失败 |
[02:48] | But now that it has come, | 现在我真的败了 |
[02:52] | it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. | 却不如我想像中的可怕 |
[02:59] | The sun still shines. | 太阳照常升起 |
[03:02] | Water still tastes good. | 水还是那么甘甜 |
[03:06] | Glory is all well and good, but… | 荣耀只是过眼云烟 |
[03:13] | life is enough, ne? | 我们曾经活过就够了 是吧? |
[03:19] | Glorious news! At Actium, in Greece, | 捷报! 在希腊的亚克兴角 |
[03:22] | the navy of our imperator Octavian Caesar | 我们的最高执政官屋大维・恺撒派出的海军 |
[03:26] | under the command of Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa | 在马库斯・维普撒尼乌斯・阿格里帕 的指挥下 |
[03:30] | has won a decisive victory | 赢得了决定性的胜利 |
[03:33] | over Queen Cleopatra | 击败了克娄巴特拉女王 |
[03:35] | and her slave Mark Antony. | 还有她的奴隶马克・安东尼 |
[03:38] | The Egyptian fleet has been destroyed. | 埃及舰队全军覆没 |
[03:43] | Even now, Octavian Caesar advances on Alexandria | 现在 屋大维・恺撒 正向亚历山大挺进 |
[03:48] | where the witch and her creature take refuge. | 那个妖妇和她的 小跟班在那儿避难 |
[03:53] | Apparently, Cleopatra took fright and fled as soon as the battle started. | 显然 战争一开始 克娄巴特拉就吓得躲了起来 |
[03:58] | And that cowardly villain Antony jumped in a boat and chased after her. | 那个胆小的恶棍安东尼 也跳上船追随她而去 |
[04:02] | Left his men to die for the sake of lust. | 留下他的兵士 为了他的淫欲而去送死 |
[04:05] | Antony’s no coward. As soon as they knew they’d lost the battle, | 安东尼不是懦夫 他们一发现赢不了 |
[04:08] | they fled to save the gold that they’d stowed on Cleopatra’s ship. | 就转而保全克娄巴特拉船上的黄金 |
[04:12] | They plan to fight on, no doubt. | 无疑 他们还想继续打 |
[04:14] | They cannot do that without money. | 没钱可不行 |
[04:16] | – Wasn’t cowardice. – That’s not what my husband says. | -不是懦弱 -我丈夫不是这么说的 |
[04:19] | Your husband’s a liar. | 你丈夫在撒谎 |
[04:22] | Dear me, | 哎呀 |
[04:23] | one might wonder whose side you’re on. | 你到底帮哪边? |
[04:26] | He wasn’t like that as a child. He was a good honest boy. | 他小时候可不是这样 曾经他是个多么诚实的孩子 |
[04:31] | I don’t know what happened. | 究竟是怎么了 |
[04:34] | I’m to blame, probably. | 也许我一直错了 |
[04:37] | If you maintain Cleopatra and her progeny on the throne, | 如果您保证克娄巴特拉 和她的后裔能继续保有王位 |
[04:41] | his honor Mark Antony, by his sacred oath, | 马克・安东尼阁下发誓 |
[04:44] | will withdraw from public life. | 将会结束其政治生涯 |
[04:46] | He will reside quietly in Egypt as a private citizen | 并在埃及隐居 |
[04:49] | and promises never to engage in any way whatsoever with politics… | 他还承诺永不参与政事 |
[04:53] | Tell him no. He will put himself and his woman in my hands without conditions. | 跟他说不可能 他得无条件地把他自己和他女人的命交到我手里 |
[04:57] | Yes, sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[04:58] | There is a man close to Antony. His name is Lucius Vorenus. | 安东尼身边有个人 名叫卢修斯・乌利纳斯 |
[05:02] | I want you to speak to him alone. | 我要你私下跟他说 |
[05:04] | Tell him Titus Pullo is here | 提图斯・波罗在这 |
[05:07] | and will answer for his safety if he can find a way to open the gates. | 能保证他的安全 只要他能想办法打开城门 |
[05:11] | You can tell him that, but it won’t do any good. | 你可以那么跟他说 但他不会照办的 |
[05:14] | Is there some word we could send him that he knows comes only from you? | 有什么话他一听就知道是你说的? |
[05:19] | Pullo, if need be, I will burn down the palace with all inside. | 波罗 如果有必要 我会烧了皇宫 和里面的一切 |
[05:25] | Tell him that his children are well | 跟他说他的孩子都很好 |
[05:27] | and that I hope my child is well also. | 而且我希望我的孩子也很好 |
[05:31] | Private joke. He’ll understand. | 我们之间的笑话 他能明白 |
[06:46] | Speak. | 说 |
[06:48] | His honor Gaius Octavian Caesar | 盖厄斯・屋大维・恺撒阁下声明 |
[06:50] | states that his answer is no. | 他拒绝您的请求 |
[06:54] | That’s all? | 就这样? |
[06:55] | He demands that you surrender yourself and your people without conditions. | 他要求您和您的人民无条件投降 |
[07:01] | Calm. | 镇定 |
[07:03] | I am calm. | 我很镇定 |
[07:05] | I am. | 我是很镇定 |
[07:08] | You go and tell… | 你去跟他… |
[07:12] | that frog-spawned homunculus… | 跟那个小畜生说 |
[07:16] | – that I… – Calm. | -我… -镇定 |
[07:18] | We must remain calm. | 我们得保持镇定 |
[07:22] | Vorenus, find this man a drink or something. | 乌利纳斯 带他去喝点什么 |
[07:26] | Surrender, he says. | 要我投降 他说 |
[07:30] | I’d sooner eat my own children than surrender to him. | 我宁可吃了自己的孩子 也不会向他投降 |
[07:32] | We could escape by night in disguise. | 我们可以在晚上化装出逃 |
[07:36] | We could go south | 我们可以到南边去 |
[07:39] | and… | 然后… |
[07:43] | And hide under bushes | 然后躲在草丛里 |
[07:45] | like hunted animals? | 像被追猎的野兽那样? |
[07:50] | No. No, I cannot run. | 不 不 我不能逃 |
[07:52] | I will be guided by you, naturally, | 你做什么我都跟著 当然了 |
[07:56] | if you think there is some other path available to us. | 如果你还有别的办法 |
[08:03] | Death. | 死 |
[08:06] | Death is available to us. | 我们可以死 |
[08:09] | Is there not some military trick, | 难道就没有什么兵法 |
[08:11] | some clever ruse to turn things about? You’re so good at that sort of thing. | 什么计谋能让我们脱困吗 你对这些是最擅长的啊 |
[08:16] | Oh, piss and blood, woman. | 噢 流血和撒尿没有区别 女人 |
[08:21] | I’m a soldier, not a fucking magician. | 我是个战士 不是什么魔法师 |
[08:29] | Look around us. | 看看我们周围 |
[08:35] | Whores, hermaphrodites | 妓女 同性恋 |
[08:38] | and lickspittles. | 还有马屁精 |
[08:42] | This is our army now. | 组成我们现在的军队 |
[08:47] | This… | 这些… |
[08:49] | is all we have left. | 就是我们仅有的了 |
[08:55] | Titus Pullo says that your children are well. | 提图斯・波罗说你的孩子很好 |
[08:59] | He hopes his child is well also. | 他希望他的孩子也很好 |
[09:02] | He says it is a private joke that you’ll understand. | 他说这是你们之间的笑话 你能明白 |
[09:05] | – So he’s here? – And close to Caesar. | -那么他来了?-在恺撒身边 |
[09:10] | He answers for your safety | 他负责保证你的安全 |
[09:12] | if you will forsake Antony and find a way to open the gates. | 假如你离开安东尼 并想办法打开城门 |
[09:15] | You tell Titus Pullo that his son is well… | 你跟提图斯・波罗说 他的儿子很好 |
[09:20] | but he has forgotten who I am. | 但他忘了我是谁 |
[09:22] | Maybe you should think on it a while. What other way… | 也许你该考虑一下 |
[09:26] | You, emissary. | 否则… 你 特使 |
[09:34] | A challenge. | 挑战 |
[09:37] | I challenge your master… | 我与你的主人 |
[09:41] | – to single combat. – Sir? | -一对一单挑 -阁下? |
[09:43] | Let him meet me face to face with sword and shield, | 他与我面对面 带上刀剑和盾牌 |
[09:47] | just as our ancestors did. | 像我们的祖先那样决斗 |
[09:50] | Then we shall see who is the better man. | 我们会知道 谁更强 |
[09:53] | – Antony. – No. | -安东尼 -不要劝我 |
[09:55] | This is the way. | 只有这个办法了 |
[09:57] | How can he refuse? | 他怎么能拒绝? |
[10:00] | His honor is at stake. | 他的尊严难保 |
[10:03] | He must accept, or he will be exposed as a coward. | 他必须得接受 否则别人都会认为他是个懦夫 |
[10:10] | Go tell him. Tell everyone in his camp. | 去告诉他 告诉他营地里的所有人 |
[10:14] | Mark Antony has called the dog out. | 马克・安东尼向那个小王八蛋 下了战书 |
[10:22] | Run! | 跑著去 |
[10:28] | Vorenus… | 乌利纳斯… |
[10:31] | fetch some weapons. We shall practice. | 备好武器 我们得练习练习 |
[10:43] | – Vorenus. – Highness. | -乌利纳斯 -殿下 |
[10:47] | Octavian’s going to kill me, | 屋大维会杀了我 |
[10:48] | is he not? | 是不是 |
[10:51] | They’re negotiating. It’ll be all right. | 他们还在谈判 你不会有事的 |
[10:54] | Do not lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[10:56] | There can only be one son of Caesar. If anyone dies, it will be me. | 恺撒大帝只能有一个儿子 如果必须得有一个死 一定是我 |
[11:01] | Talk that way loud enough, the gods’ll hear you and they’ll make it so. | 说大声点儿 让老天爷听到 会把它当成你的愿望来满足 |
[11:09] | Come with me to the armory. We’ll get you a decent sword. | 跟我去兵器库 找把像样的剑配你 |
[11:12] | If it comes to a fight, you can give as good as you get. | 如果真的打起来 你能学以致用 |
[11:16] | Single combat? | 单挑? |
[11:17] | – With sword and shield. – He’s gone mad, has he? | -用刀剑和盾牌 -他疯了吗 |
[11:20] | I’d say more drunk or drugged than mad, sir. | 我觉得他像是醉了 或者被下了药 大人 |
[11:23] | What of Cleopatra? Is she in the same condition? | 克娄巴特拉呢 她也是这个样子吗 |
[11:25] | No, sir. Sober, alert. | 不是的 大人 她很清醒 谨慎 |
[11:29] | – And Lucius Vorenus? – Remains loyal to Antony. | -卢修斯・乌利纳斯呢 -对安东尼仍旧非常忠诚 |
[11:33] | Thank you. Stay close by. | 谢谢 到外面待命吧 |
[11:39] | A siege, then. I’ll inform the engineers. | 那就打下来 我去跟工兵说 |
[11:42] | Even a madman could hold that palace for weeks, months. | 就算是个疯子 也能死守那皇宫 几个星期 甚至几个月 |
[11:45] | – Burn it down, then. – We need to keep the Egyptian people quiet. | -那烧了它 -我们得让埃及人民保持沉默 |
[11:48] | I suspect destroying the royal palace with their queen inside might make them rather peevish. | 我估计 把他们的女王 和皇宫一起毁了 会激起民愤 |
[11:53] | What, then? | 那该怎么办 |
[12:07] | This is for your queen alone. | 这个是给你们的女王的 |
[12:11] | No other. Is that clear? | 只给她一个人看 明白吗 |
[12:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:23] | Enough. | 够了 |
[12:42] | I amuse you? | 你觉得我很好笑? |
[12:44] | No, sir. I assure you… | 不是的 大人 你觉得我很好笑… |
[12:46] | I’m a fucking clown, am I? | 我是他妈的小丑 是吗 |
[12:52] | Shall I… | 噢 我该… |
[12:54] | Shall I do a little dance for you? | 我该给你跳个舞 是吗? |
[13:04] | – Does that please you? – Your highness… | -这样你满意了吗 -殿下… |
[13:07] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[13:14] | Give him your sword and shield. | 把你的剑和盾牌给他 |
[13:17] | – Let’s see if he can do any better. – Antony. | -我们来看看他是不是比我厉害 -安东尼 |
[13:20] | No. | 别 嘘 嘘 |
[13:25] | OK? | 给 |
[13:27] | Take them! | 拿著 |
[13:29] | – Queen Majesty, please. – Don’t look to her. | -女王陛下 求您了 -别求她 |
[13:33] | I’m the master here. Now take them. | 在这儿 我才是主人 拿好 |
[13:46] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:28] | Really, sir, I must protest. | 真的 殿下 我只是为了自保 |
[14:34] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[14:47] | Young Hermes has returned. | 年轻的赫耳墨斯又回来了 |
[14:52] | So, what does the boy say? | 那小子怎么说? |
[14:56] | When do we meet? | 我们什么时候碰面? |
[14:58] | Sir, Octavian Caesar… | 大人 屋大维・恺撒… |
[15:02] | respectfully… | 恭敬地… |
[15:04] | refuses your challenge | 拒绝了您的挑战 |
[15:07] | and asks the same terms as before. | 并且重申之前的条件 |
[15:11] | If those terms are not accepted, fire and siege works will begin tomorrow. | 如果您不答应 明天开始我们会采取火攻 并且包围整个皇宫 |
[15:20] | You tell him to shove his terms up his arse. | 你叫他 和他的这些条件都去吃屎 |
[15:31] | Good lad. | 好小伙儿 |
[15:37] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[15:39] | Fucking coward. | 他妈的懦夫 |
[15:41] | He always was a fucking coward. | 他一直是他妈的懦夫 |
[15:50] | What are you all looking at? | 你们在看什么? |
[15:53] | Enjoy yourselves, you scum! | 玩儿你们的 一堆人渣 |
[15:57] | Eat! | 吃啊 |
[15:59] | Eat! Eat! Eat! | 吃啊 吃啊 吃啊 |
[16:02] | Drink! Music! | 喝酒 音乐 |
[16:06] | Come and have a drink with me. | 来跟我喝一杯 |
[16:18] | Now do you see that? | 现在你们看到了吗? |
[16:21] | Do you see that, you gyppo cunts? | 看到了吗 你们这群埃及贱民 |
[16:24] | That is how a real Roman drinks. | 真正的罗马人是这样喝酒的 |
[16:29] | “To her majesty, Queen Cleopatra Philopator. | 致克娄巴特拉・腓罗柏多女王陛下 |
[16:32] | “I fully understand that you have been led | 我很清楚 您会陷入如此困境 |
[16:35] | “into this predicament through no fault of your own | 并非由于您的决定错误 |
[16:37] | “by the renegade Mark Antony. | 而是因为马克・安东尼那个叛徒 |
[16:39] | “If you will deliver him to me, | 如若您能将他交付于我 |
[16:41] | “either alive or dead being no matter, | 无论他是死是活 我向您发誓 |
[16:43] | “I promise to you on my oath | 在任何情况下 |
[16:45] | “that you and your people will be unharmed | 您和您的人民都会毫发无损 |
[16:47] | “and treated with all respect. | 并且得到恭敬的外交礼遇 |
[16:49] | “You shall retain your crown and all continent rights.” | 您能保留您的王位 和所有在这块大陆上能行使的权利 |
[16:53] | He asks me to bring eternal dishonor on my name. | 他向我提出会使自己遗臭万年的要求 |
[17:00] | And in return, | 可是反过来 |
[17:03] | your empire, | 您的帝国 |
[17:05] | your people, Majesty’s life. | 您的人民 储君的生命都得以保全 |
[17:08] | My life for my honor. | 以我的名誉换我的生命 |
[17:11] | Good enough. | 够公平了 |
[17:15] | – Better than death. – That is a slave’s answer. | -总比死了好 -答应就等于做了他的奴隶 |
[17:26] | Majesty has felt Anubis breathe on her before now. | 陛下感觉到了死神的呼吸 |
[17:31] | She knows her slave is right. She wants to live. | 她知道她的选择是对的 她想要活下去 |
[17:44] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[17:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在做什么 嗯? |
[17:52] | Come back to the party. | 回去狂欢吧 |
[17:54] | Maybe later. | 等一会儿吧 |
[17:59] | What’s the matter, poor baby? Are you sad? | 怎么了 可怜的宝贝儿 你很难过吗 |
[18:04] | Of course I am sad. | 我当然难过 |
[18:07] | Look at you. | 你看看你 |
[18:10] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[18:13] | Apollo and Isis, it’s pathetic. | 就像阿波罗和伊希斯 真可悲 |
[18:28] | I’m sorry. I do not mean that. | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[18:42] | No. | 不 |
[18:45] | No, it’s true. | 不 你说的对 |
[18:57] | These years together | 我们在一起的这些年 |
[19:01] | have been the happiest of my life. | 是我一生中最快乐的时光 |
[19:07] | We lived, didn’t we? | 我们曾经爱过 对吗? |
[19:10] | We did. | 是的 |
[19:19] | Octavian will burn the palace tomorrow. | 屋大维明天会烧了皇宫 |
[19:26] | We must decide how to end this, and when. | 我们得决定如何结束这一切 还有什么时候结束 |
[19:32] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:40] | Why not now? | 为什么不现在就结束呢 |
[19:44] | No, dear, let’s not go in darkness. | 不 亲爱的 我们不要在黑暗中死去 |
[19:47] | Tomorrow in the sunlight. | 等到明天 在阳光下… |
[19:56] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[20:07] | Shall we go back to our guests? | 客人在等我们 |
[20:11] | No, I’m tired. | 我不去了 |
[20:14] | You go. I don’t mind. | 我累了 你去吧 没关系的 |
[20:16] | Just for a little while maybe. | 只去一小会儿 好吗 |
[20:34] | He had that lovely singing voice. | 他有一副美妙的歌喉 |
[20:38] | Took a spear in the eye in Gergovia. | 在日尔戈维亚 从眼睛里拔出长矛 |
[20:42] | Yes. Gansa. | 噢 嗯 是的 甘撒 是的 |
[20:50] | What of him? | 他…他怎么样? |
[20:51] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[20:55] | Fuck him. | 去他的 |
[21:03] | Do you believe there is an afterlife? | 你相信人有来世吗 |
[21:06] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[21:07] | There are people who say no. | 很多人说没有 |
[21:12] | And this is all there is. | 这辈子就是全部 |
[21:13] | – Who says that? – Learned men. | -谁说的 -博学的人 |
[21:17] | – Greeks, probably. – Greeks? | -希腊人 可能 -希腊人? |
[21:21] | Greeks talk a whole pile of nonsense. | 希腊人说的都是废话 |
[21:23] | Fuck ’em. | 都去死吧 |
[21:26] | Fuck ’em. | 都去死吧 |
[21:43] | Mark Antony. | 马克・安东尼 |
[21:44] | Sir. | 大人 |
[21:49] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:05] | “Dearest love, | 我的最爱 |
[22:07] | “forgive me for leaving you this way. | 原谅我这样离开你 |
[22:10] | “You know how I hate to say goodbye. | 你知道我最不想说再见 |
[22:13] | “I will see you again on the other side. | 在另外一个世界 我们会重逢 |
[22:16] | “Please, come quickly.” | 求你 快点来 |
[22:55] | Sweet… | 我的爱人 |
[22:59] | Why didn’t… | 为 为什么她… |
[23:01] | Why didn’t she wait for me? | 为什么她不等我 |
[23:04] | The queen must die alone. It’s the custom. | 女王必须独自死去 这是惯例 |
[23:11] | With her last breath she called your name. | 她在死前叫了您的名字 |
[23:30] | Please, you go away now. | 请你 出去 |
[23:55] | Here it is, then. | 那么就这样吧 |
[24:01] | Anything to be rid of this fucking hangover. | 有什么东西能解决 我这个多活了一夜的混蛋 |
[24:13] | This won’t do. | 这把不行 |
[24:19] | Let’s use a proper Roman sword. | 得用把真正的罗马剑 嗯? |
[24:37] | It’s a damn good sword. | 这是把该死的好剑 嗯? |
[24:46] | It’s a good place to die, at any rate. | 不管怎么说 在这里死去也挺好的 |
[24:51] | Could have been a ditch in Gaul. | 好过死在高卢的沟渠里 |
[24:56] | Men that knew Alexander… | 认识亚历山大的人 |
[25:00] | once stood here. | 曾经站在这里 |
[25:02] | Good a place as any, I suppose. | 我想 是比很多地方要好 |
[25:08] | Lucius Vorenus… | 卢修斯・乌利纳斯… |
[25:12] | I enter the end. | 我的生命已到尽头 |
[25:15] | Don’t you die here with me. | 你别跟我死在这 |
[25:18] | You get out while you can. | 只要有可能就逃出去 |
[25:21] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[25:27] | It’s been an honor serving with you, sir. | 能为您效劳 我很荣幸 长官 |
[25:32] | Has it? | 真的吗 |
[25:40] | I hope so. | 我 我希望是如此 |
[25:48] | Brace it there. | 握紧了 |
[25:53] | Any instructions or messages, sir? | 还有什么指示或者口信吗 长官 |
[25:57] | No. | 没有了 |
[26:01] | Just tell the people I died well. | 告诉人们我死得很体面 |
[26:07] | I died Roman. | 以罗马人的方式死去 |
[28:26] | My poor love. | 噢 我可怜的爱人 |
[28:39] | Bring the children. | 带孩子们过来 |
[28:52] | Lucius Vorenus wishes to speak? | 卢修斯・乌利纳斯有话要说吗 |
[28:55] | – No. – Then he shall stop looking at me. | -没有 -那他就不该继续盯著我 |
[29:03] | – I gave you an order. – I take no orders from you. | -我命令你 -我无须服从你的命令 |
[29:06] | I let you live because Antony was fond of you. | 我没取你的命是因为 安东尼喜欢你 |
[29:09] | Do not test me now. | 现在你看我敢不敢杀你 |
[29:11] | Kiss my arse! | 你还有脸 |
[29:13] | You’re lucky I don’t open your stomach. | 我没让你开膛破肚算你走运 |
[29:17] | I wonder that you had not done the honorable thing and followed your captain. | 我不知道为什么你没有 光荣地追随你的长官而去 |
[29:21] | Oh, I would. | 噢 我会的 |
[29:23] | But I have to get Caesarion out of here. | 但我得把小恺撒带走 |
[29:26] | – What do you mean? – If he stays, Octavian will kill him. | -你说带走是什么意思? -他不走 屋大维会杀了他 |
[29:29] | He’s perfectly safe. I’ve made a pact with Octavian. | 他很安全 我跟屋大维有协议 |
[29:31] | I keep my crown and no harm will come to my people. | 我保有王位 他不会伤害我的人 |
[29:34] | Octavian may let you live | 屋大维可能会让你活著 |
[29:37] | so he can parade you through the Forum in your crown. | 戴著皇冠在广场上游行 |
[29:39] | To Antony’s children, he will show public mercy and kindness. | 他会对安东尼的孩子 表示同情和关心 |
[29:43] | But Caesarion, another son of Caesar, | 但是对于小恺撒 恺撒大帝的另一个儿子 |
[29:45] | – Octavian will kill him. – No. | -屋大维会杀了他 -不 |
[29:49] | – He’s just a child. – He’ll die. | -他只是个孩子 -他会死 |
[29:52] | And for what? We both know he’s not the son of Caesar. | 为什么 嗯?我们都知道 他不是恺撒大帝的儿子 |
[29:56] | We know nothing of the sort. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[29:59] | I was there at his conception. | 你做那种勾当之时 我在场 |
[30:03] | Doesn’t matter what you say. | 你说什么都没用 |
[30:05] | He is the son of Caesar. | 他就是恺撒大帝的儿子 |
[30:08] | Whoever he is, he stays here, he dies. | 不管他是谁 留在这 他就会死 |
[30:11] | You’d see that if your desire to live hadn’t blinded you. | 如果没有被你的求生欲望蒙蔽 你一定也能看得出这点 |
[30:14] | And you, why would you save him? What is he to you? | 那你呢 你为什么要救他 他是你什么人 |
[30:17] | He’s nothing. But his father is my friend. | 他跟我没关系 但他父亲是我的朋友 |
[30:21] | I’ll take the boy to him. | 我会把孩子带给他 |
[30:25] | – The man, what’s his name? – Titus Pullo. | -那个男人 叫什么名字 -提图斯・波罗 |
[30:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:33] | – Is he a good man? – Define good. | -他是个好人吗 -你怎样定义好人? |
[30:39] | Children, come. | 孩子们 来 |
[30:50] | See. | 看 |
[30:52] | By his own hand. | 亲手结束自己的生命 |
[30:56] | That is how nobility dies. | 这样才死得高贵 |
[31:13] | Put on your traveling clothes. | 收拾好行李 |
[31:17] | You’re leaving with Lucius Vorenus for your safety. | 为了安全 你得跟 卢修斯・乌利纳斯一起离开 |
[31:22] | But my place is here with you. | 可是这里是我的家 跟你在一起 |
[31:26] | Traveling clothes now. | 穿上你的旅行衣 |
[32:21] | My condolence for your loss. | 谨致吊唁之意 |
[32:23] | He died well. | 他死的很安详 |
[32:24] | If there’s anything we can do for you, anything you need… | 如果你有什么事情我们能为你做 任何事你需要的话… |
[32:28] | It’s so kind of you to ask. | 非常欣赏你的善意 |
[32:31] | Your well-being is my chief concern. | 你的幸福是我最关心的 |
[32:33] | Thank you. I have been so scared. | 谢谢 我是有点恐惧 |
[32:38] | – But I’m not anymore. – No? | -但现在已经没有了 -没有了? |
[32:41] | Antony painted you as a cruel monster. | 安东尼把你描绘成一个残忍的怪物 |
[32:45] | But it is not so. | 但实际不是这样 |
[32:48] | I sense that you are a good and honest man. | 我感觉你是一个正直的好人 |
[32:53] | – I’m not wrong, am I? – No. | -我说的没错 是吧?-没错 |
[32:58] | My children and I are perfectly safe. | 我和我的孩子都能确保安全 |
[33:01] | – You are. – Even Caesarion? | -是的 -那小恺撒呢? |
[33:04] | He’s just a boy. He’s no threat to me. | 他只是个孩子 不会对我有什么威胁的 |
[33:10] | I keep my crown. I remain queen of Egypt. | 我继续戴著王冠 我仍然是埃及的女王 |
[33:15] | You are Egypt. | 你是埃及人 |
[33:17] | How could I replace you? | 我怎能取代你呢 |
[33:20] | I am content. | 我已经很满足了 |
[33:23] | We shall be good friends. | 我们会成为好朋友的 |
[33:26] | We shall. | 会的 |
[33:29] | As a friend, would you grant me one favor? | 作为朋友 你能帮我一个忙吗 |
[33:33] | – Of course. – Come with me to Rome. | -当然 -跟我一起去罗马 |
[33:36] | Let the Roman people see and rejoice | 让罗马的人民看到 |
[33:39] | that Egypt and Caesar are reconciled. | 埃及和恺撒和解了 让他们欢欣鼓舞 |
[33:41] | I would like that very much. | 我很乐意 |
[33:44] | Perhaps next summer, when our mourning for Antony is done. | 或许是在明年夏天 当我们悼念安东尼时 |
[33:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:49] | Or perhaps sooner. | 或者也许会更快些 |
[33:53] | My ship is large and comfortable. | 我的船又大又舒适 |
[33:57] | It’s so good of you. I shall have to consult my priests. | 你真好 我得和我的司祭商量一下 |
[34:01] | – A voyage so soon after a death… – Please. | -在经历死亡后的一次旅行 -请吧 |
[34:03] | You would be doing me an immense honor by coming with me as a guest. | 你带上我 还待我如宾 已经是对我很大的尊敬了 |
[34:08] | I would be eternally grateful. | 我会一直心存感激 |
[34:12] | – How can I refuse? – And the children, of course. | -我怎能拒绝 -当然 还有孩子们 |
[34:16] | You must bring the children. | 你必须得带著孩子 |
[34:18] | Naturally. | 自然 |
[34:20] | Caesarion is longing to see Rome again. | 小恺撒一再渴望去看看罗马 |
[34:23] | Good. | 好的 |
[34:26] | – We sail tomorrow. – So soon? | -我们明天起航 -这么快? |
[34:28] | The winds are with us. Would be a shame to delay. | 风向正好适合 推迟的话就不好了 |
[34:33] | Tomorrow, then. | 那就明天吧 |
[35:04] | Close the doors! | 关上门 |
[35:18] | I’m sorry, my love. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[35:28] | I was hungry to live. | 我太想活著了 |
[35:32] | But you were right about that boy. | 但你对那个男孩的看法是对的 |
[35:34] | He’s a monster. | 他是个怪物 |
[35:37] | He only wants me alive to parade me in chains | 他只是想让我活著 把我囚禁起来 向我炫耀 |
[35:41] | for a mob to spit on. | 一群乌合之众来鄙视我 |
[35:55] | I lied to you for nothing. | 我骗你是没有什么目的的 |
[36:02] | Please don’t be angry with me. | 请不要生我的气了 |
[36:13] | Bring the old woman. | 把那个老女人带来 |
[36:17] | She’s a sharp little piece. | 她是个精明的角色 是吧 |
[36:21] | She’ll look well in nothing but chains. | 她在什么地方都没有在牢里好 |
[36:23] | We should have taken her there and then. | 我们在那儿就该绑架了她 |
[36:25] | Why abduct her when she’ll come of her own accord? | 她都主动来了 还绑架她啊 |
[36:28] | And what if she follows Mark Antony instead? | 如果她追随马克・安东尼死了呢 |
[36:31] | She betrayed Antony so that she might live. Why would she lose heart now? | 她为了活下来而背叛了安东尼 现在会良心发现吗? |
[36:34] | You can have that effect on people. | 你可以从人们的态度上感觉到 |
[36:38] | No, I was all sweetness and light with her. | 不 我对她是又温和又讲理的 |
[36:41] | Charm itself. | 很有魅力 |
[36:42] | Yes. That is your most disheartening manner. | 是的 那是你做的最令人沮丧的行为 |
[36:53] | The belladonna is not fast… | 颠茄素药效不快 |
[36:57] | but it is least painful. | 但疼痛感最弱 |
[37:01] | Yes. Yes, I know. | 是的 是的 我知道 |
[37:07] | Which leaves one looking best? | 哪个能让人死得好看一点? |
[37:09] | I want no bloating or discoloration. | 我想要既不会膨起来也不会变色的 |
[37:12] | – The snake, but… – Is it quick? | -蛇可以 但… -快吗 |
[37:14] | 40 breaths. | 40次呼吸后断气 |
[37:18] | The snake, then. | 用蛇吧 |
[37:36] | It doesn’t look like much. | 看起来不太像啊 |
[37:41] | The one that took Cousin Seth was green. | 塞思表弟带来的那条是绿色的 |
[37:43] | – Do you remember? – They vary. | -你记得吗 -毒性差不多 |
[37:45] | This is the needful animal. | 这条就够用了 |
[37:51] | Where’s the best spot? | 哪儿是最佳部位 |
[37:52] | Wrist or breast, no matter. | 手腕或胸部 都行 |
[37:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:03] | Make sure the children are safe before you follow me. | 在你随我去之前 我要确定孩子们都是安全的 |
[38:06] | Yes, Majesty. | 是的 陛下 |
[38:11] | Now… bite. | 现在…咬 |
[38:32] | Nothing. | 没有感觉 |
[38:37] | Oh, yes. | 有了 |
[38:41] | It goes away toward the end. | 她会带你走向生命的终结 |
[39:35] | You… | 你… |
[39:37] | have a rotten soul. | 有个腐烂的灵魂 |
[40:00] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[40:06] | She said I had a rotten soul. | 她说我有一个腐烂的灵魂 |
[40:16] | Find the children! | 去找那些孩子 |
[40:30] | Caesarion has escaped with Lucius Vorenus. | 小恺撒已经和卢修斯・乌利纳斯一起逃跑了 |
[40:35] | The man turns loyalty into a vice. | 这个男人不再忠心了 |
[40:37] | Any notion where they might have gone? | 天理何在 他们应该已经离开了? |
[40:39] | Big country, Egypt. | 埃及是个很大的国家 |
[40:44] | Even now, I would be happy to forgive Vorenus | 即便是现在 如果乌利纳斯和那个男孩投降的话 |
[40:46] | if he surrendered himself and the boy. | 我也会原谅他 |
[40:49] | – He’s made his choices. – Yes. | -他已经做了决定 -是的 |
[40:50] | It’s a shame when it’s just the boy needs to die. If only you could talk to him, Pullo. | 只要你能和他谈谈 那就仅是那个男孩要去死 波罗 |
[40:55] | I’m sure you could persuade him of the right course to take. | 我相信你能的 |
[40:58] | – Have to find him first. – Yes. | -得先找到他 -是的 |
[41:00] | I could look for him. | 我能找到他 |
[41:02] | Why don’t you do that? | 那你为什么还不去呢 |
[41:18] | When I recover my rightful place | 当我重获属于我的地方 |
[41:21] | I shall be sure that you are properly rewarded. | 我可以保证你会得到应得的奖赏 |
[41:24] | You may choose a province to govern and any woman of the court. | 你可以挑选一个省去统治 并且要这个国家的任何一个女人 |
[41:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:31] | That life is over. It’s best you forget about it. | 那样的生活已经不会再有了 你最好忘记它 |
[41:35] | Nonsense. My mother would set things aright. | 荒谬 我母亲会把事情都安排好的 |
[41:39] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[41:41] | I wonder my father tolerated such a pessimist around him. | 我想知道我父亲怎能容忍他身边 有一个如此悲观的人 |
[41:46] | There’ll be no more talk of that sort. | 我不会和你谈这个话题了 |
[41:56] | It’s just a bird. | 只是一只鸟 |
[41:58] | I’ve not been in the desert at night before. | 以前我从未在晚上还待在沙漠里 |
[42:00] | It does not please me. | 我很不高兴 |
[42:02] | We shall not do this again. | 我们不该再这样了 |
[42:04] | Get some sleep. We’ve got a long ride tomorrow. | 去睡会儿吧 明天还要远行 |
[42:06] | – I will sleep when I like. – You will sleep when I tell you. | -我想睡的时候会去睡的 -你该在我叫你睡的时候就睡 |
[42:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[42:18] | – How’s it going? – Not so bad. You? | -现在怎么样了 -还不错 你呢 |
[42:21] | Same. | 差不多吧 |
[42:25] | I never thought I’d see that ugly bastard glaring down at me again, though. | 我从未想过那个私生子 再次对我怒目而视 |
[42:28] | I knew you’d remember. | 我知道你记得的 |
[42:32] | – This is him, then? – This is him. | -是他吗 -是他 |
[42:35] | Who is this man? | 这个人是谁 |
[42:38] | – Name’s Titus Pullo. – I do not like your manner. | -叫提图斯・波罗 -你没有礼数 |
[42:42] | Handsome, isn’t he? | 他很帅 是吧 |
[42:43] | What news of my mother? | 我母亲有什么消息吗 |
[42:45] | She’s dead. Killed herself. | 她死了 自杀的 |
[42:50] | Best way to go. Honorable. | 死亡的最好方式 值得景仰 |
[42:52] | Do not touch me! | 别碰我 |
[43:24] | Thought he’d be bigger. | 他会长大的 |
[43:29] | There are ten legions out looking for him. | 有十个军团在找他 |
[43:33] | Patrols on all the roads west to Africa, | 西向非洲所有的道路 |
[43:36] | all the Upper Nile ports. | 尼罗河所有港口都有人巡逻 |
[43:38] | The only way to go is south. | 唯一一条路就是去南方 |
[43:40] | So we can cut back across the desert | 那我们能穿过沙漠返回 |
[43:43] | towards the river at the cataracts. | 朝大瀑布下的河走去 |
[43:45] | I’ll go with you as far as Judea, you can get a ship from there. | 我和你们一直到朱迪亚 然后你们从那儿可以找艘船 |
[43:48] | You can buy a ship if you want. His mother gave me a heavy purse. | 如果想的话 也可以买一艘 他母亲给了我一大笔钱 |
[43:51] | You’ll not come with us? | 你不和我们一起吗 |
[43:53] | No, I’ll head out east maybe. | 不 我可能会去东部 |
[43:57] | They always need soldiers out there. | 那里也许需要士兵的 |
[44:00] | Probably won’t even make it out of Egypt. | 也许你的身份人家不敢收 |
[44:20] | How are the children? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[44:22] | Well enough. | 很好 |
[44:24] | Vorena the elder is at the temple of Orbona with Lyde. | 大乌利娜和莱德在奥波拿神庙里 |
[44:29] | Lucius got apprenticed to a stonemason. | 卢修斯成了石匠的学徒 |
[44:31] | Stonemason? Now that’s a decent trade. | 石匠?现在是不错的行业 |
[44:34] | He’s on fire to be a soldier. | 他十分想从军 |
[44:37] | – You’re not encouraging him, are you? – No, course not. | -你不会鼓励他的 是吧 -当然不会 |
[44:42] | Vorena the younger, now… | 小乌利娜 现在… |
[44:45] | she’s a little tiger. | 她有点凶 |
[44:47] | Still doesn’t speak much, mind, but… | 还是话不多 但是… |
[44:50] | practically runs the tavern. | 开始学著经营酒馆了 |
[44:54] | Anyone misbehaves, she gives ’em a look like Medusa on the rag. | 任何人行为不端的 她就会给人家颜色看看 |
[45:06] | And Gaia? | 盖娅呢 |
[45:10] | – That didn’t end so well. – No? | -结局不太好 -不好? |
[45:16] | Long story. | 很长的一个故事 |
[45:42] | When did you return? We had no news of your arrival. | 你什么时候回来的 我们都没得到你要回来的消息 |
[45:45] | We docked this morning at Ostia. I came directly here. | 我们今早在奥斯提亚靠岸的 我直接来这儿了 |
[45:56] | Mother, Antony is dead. | 母亲 安东尼死了 |
[46:07] | By his own hand. | 自杀的 |
[46:13] | I see. | 亲眼所见 |
[46:17] | Well, thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[46:22] | My congratulations. You’re as good as king now. | 祝贺你 你现在像国王一样了 |
[46:26] | Not king. Merely first citizen. | 不是国王 只是第一公民罢了 |
[46:30] | Would you care for some refreshments and water? | 你要些点心和水吗 |
[46:33] | Thank you, no. | 不了 谢谢 |
[46:36] | I’m glad you’re not upset. A display of grief now would have been impolitic. | 我很高兴看到你没难过 现在就悲伤是不得当的 |
[46:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[46:42] | I’ve no intention of grieving. | 我没打算悲伤 |
[46:55] | So, who are the children? | 那么 这些孩子们都是谁啊 |
[46:57] | They’re Antony’s children… Helios and Selene. | 他们是安东尼的孩子 赫利俄斯和塞勒涅 |
[47:00] | Trophies. | 战利品 |
[47:03] | Poor things. | 可怜的小东西 |
[47:07] | Perhaps you will look after them for me. | 或许你会愿意为我照顾他们 |
[47:09] | They seem amiable enough, as far as I can tell. | 据我所知 他们很可爱的 |
[47:12] | It would be the charitable thing to do. | 这将会是件善事 |
[47:14] | Kindly Uncle Octavian shows mercy. | 好心的屋大维叔叔选择了宽恕 |
[47:18] | People will love it. | 人民会喜欢这些的 |
[47:21] | Clever. No end to your cleverness. | 聪明 聪明绝顶啊 |
[47:28] | You murdered the other one, did you? Caesarion? | 你杀了另外的一个 是吗?小恺撒? |
[47:33] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[47:35] | Soon, I hope. | 我希望 会很快 |
[47:38] | He only offers to parley and says the whole thing was your fault in the first place | 他只想连本代利得到 是整个事情起先都是你的错 |
[47:42] | and that me and him should make peace. | 而我和他应该维护和平 |
[47:43] | – What did you reply? – I head-butted the cunny | -那你怎么做的 -我用头撞了他 |
[47:46] | – and bit his tongue out. – Took that as a no, then, did he? | -并且把他舌头咬了出来 -那就代表不同意了 是吧 |
[47:48] | – You bit out his tongue? – I did. | -你咬了他的舌头?-是的 |
[47:51] | – Tasted like chicken. – That is disgusting. | -尝起来像鸡肉 -真恶心 |
[47:56] | Cack. 15 gold says I kill more than you. Best keep clear, boy, it’s gonna get wet. | 15个金币赌我杀的比你多 最好保持清醒 可能要流血了 |
[48:01] | Wait, we can talk our way past. | 等等 我们可以不用动武 |
[48:03] | Gerrae. | 老天 |
[48:04] | As soon as his majesty opens his mouth, we’re cooked. | 一旦说出去 我们就惨了 |
[48:08] | – Let’s just go at ’em. – No. That’s an order. | -我们去处理掉他们 -不 这是命令 |
[48:11] | Grumpy and cautious as ever. | 还是和以前一样的爆脾气 但又谨慎小心 |
[48:14] | Like an old sheepdog, you. | 就像一只老牧羊犬 说你呢 |
[48:16] | Salve, Captain. | 你好啊 队长 |
[48:18] | – Romans, are you? – We are. | -你们是罗马人吗 -是的 |
[48:21] | Don’t see many citizens out here. What’s your business? | 那边应该没多少罗马人吧 你们做什么的? |
[48:23] | – Hunting sphinxes. – No such thing as sphinxes. | -猎杀斯芬克斯 -没听说过什么斯芬克斯 |
[48:26] | – Now you tell us. – We’re grain merchants. | -别胡说八道 -我们是粮食批发商 去孟斐斯 |
[48:28] | We’re on the road to Memphis. We’ve just lost our way. | 我们刚刚迷路了 |
[48:31] | – Grain merchants. – Yeah. | -粮食批发商 -是的 |
[48:34] | Lost your way. | 迷路了 |
[48:38] | – What’s your name, boy? – Aeneas. | -你叫什么名字 -埃涅阿斯 |
[48:41] | – A bit haughty for a slave. – He is. | -你这奴隶有点傲慢啊 -他就这个样 |
[48:44] | I beat him regular, but it doesn’t do any good. | 我教训过他 让他规矩点 可是不起作用 |
[48:48] | On your way, then. | 走吧 |
[48:50] | 请用您的宽容护佑我们 神圣的君王 | |
[48:53] | 我会的 | |
[48:57] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[49:11] | Get down! | 下来 |
[49:29] | Get under! | 车底下 |
[50:19] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧? |
[50:22] | I’ve seen worse. He’ll be fine. | 很严重 他会好的 |
[50:25] | – No, I’m done. – Gerrae, you big girl. | -不 我完了 -傻瓜 你是个大姑娘了 |
[50:30] | It’s just a few scratches. | 只是一些擦伤 |
[50:34] | We just need to lay up somewhere for a rest. | 我们只需要在哪儿躺下休息一会儿 |
[50:37] | A couple of days, you’ll be back on your feet. | 过几天 你就又能跑能跳了 |
[50:40] | – Take me home. – Home. | -带我回家 -啊 回家 |
[50:42] | Home’s a long way. It’s best we just… | 到家还有很长的路 最好我们只… |
[50:45] | I don’t want to die in this fucking shithole. | 我不想死在肮脏的山洞里 |
[50:51] | I want to see my children. | 我想见见我的孩子 |
[50:55] | Take me home. | 带我回家 |
[50:59] | All right, brother. All right. | 好吧 兄弟 好吧 |
[51:02] | We’ll do that. | 来吧 |
[51:24] | [一个月后] | |
[51:29] | Helios, stop chasing Antonia. | 赫利俄斯 别跟安东尼娅捣乱 |
[51:39] | So, have you chosen a dress? | 你选好衣服了吗 |
[51:46] | I think you should wear that blue thing. | 我认为你应该穿蓝色的那件 |
[51:52] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[51:54] | – It’s not a matter of choice. – I don’t feel well. | -这不是选择题 -我不舒服 |
[51:57] | No wonder. You could choke Vulcan in here. | 不足为奇 火神烧你你都不会有反应了 |
[52:09] | Today is your triumph as much as his. | 今天是你的胜利 也是他的 |
[52:12] | Mother to the first citizen, you should be happy. | 作为第一公民的母亲 你应该高兴才对 |
[52:18] | Hooray. | 万岁 |
[52:27] | All my life, I’ve watched you strive for this moment. | 我一生都在看著你为了这一刻而奋斗 |
[52:30] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[52:32] | It’s amusing, isn’t it? | 很有趣 不是吗 |
[52:38] | I don’t know what I shall do if you give up. | 我不知道如果你放弃的话 我该怎么做 |
[52:59] | Today we celebrate | 今天我们庆祝 |
[53:01] | the glory of our beloved imperator | 我们尊敬的罗马最高执政官 |
[53:03] | Gaius Octavian Caesar! | 盖厄斯・屋大维・恺撒 |
[53:06] | And the glorious rebirth of our republic! | 以及至高无上重获新生的我们的共和国 |
[53:09] | At the third hour, all trading will cease! | 在这三个小时里 所有的贸易都停止 |
[53:12] | The Sacred Way must be cleared of traffic! | 为了这神圣的仪式 必须清理交通 |
[53:16] | Servile violators will be whipped! | 所有违规者都将受到鞭打 |
[53:25] | – Will there be captives tortured? – Oh, sure. | -会有拷打俘虏吗 -当然 |
[53:27] | – Are you sure you won’t come? – I’ve seen a triumph, I don’t… | -你确定你不回来了?-我已经看到了胜利 我不会… |
[53:31] | You three, upstairs, tend to the cart. | 你们三个 去接车 |
[53:34] | – Pullo. – You’re back! | -波罗 -你回来了 |
[53:38] | This is Aeneas, a friend. | 这是埃涅阿斯 一个朋友 |
[53:40] | – Blessings. – He’s from Egypt. | -保佑你 -他来自埃及 |
[53:43] | Children, I brought your father home. | 孩子们 我把你们的父亲带回来了 |
[53:46] | – Why did you bring him here? – He wants to see you. | -你为什么把他带到这里来 -他想看看你们 |
[53:51] | He’s been wounded. | 他已经受伤了 |
[53:53] | He’s going to die, likely. | 他可能快要死了 |
[54:04] | He should’ve died weeks ago, but he wanted to get home. | 他本应该几周前就死了 但他想回家 |
[54:10] | Won’t last long now. | 不然的话不会坚持那么久 |
[54:12] | Thank you, Dr. Pullo. | 谢谢 波罗 |
[54:14] | You’re awake, then? Make up your mind. | 你还醒著吗 承认了吧 |
[54:19] | – Lyde. – Hello. | -莱德 -你好 |
[54:25] | Where are the children? Where are the children? | 孩子们在哪 孩子们在哪 |
[54:29] | Lie still. Lie still. | 别动 别动 |
[54:38] | They don’t want to see me. | 他们不想看到我 |
[54:48] | I understand. | 我懂的 |
[54:53] | That’s all right. They’re stubborn. | 好吧 他们太固执了 |
[54:58] | Stubborn like their mother. | 像他们的母亲一样固执 |
[55:04] | Rest. | 休息一下 |
[55:07] | Rest. | 休息一下 |
[55:14] | Pullo. | 波罗… |
[55:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[55:23] | Octavian Caesar. | 屋大维・恺撒 |
[55:25] | He’s making his official return today. Big parade. | 他今天班师回国了 好有气势的游行 |
[55:31] | That’s funny. I thought I was dying. | 真有趣 我想我快要死了 |
[55:56] | Father? | 父亲 |
[56:51] | Ladies, we shall be taking our places very shortly. | 女士们 我们要立刻离开了 |
[56:55] | I hope you’re all ready. | 我希望你们已经准备好了 |
[56:58] | I’m sorry Mother Atia could not be here. | 我很抱歉阿提亚不在这儿 |
[57:01] | I’m afraid my husband will take it as an insult. | 恐怕我的丈夫会把这当成一种耻辱 |
[57:03] | – It isn’t meant as such. – I know. I know how fragile she is. | -不会的吧 -我知道 我知道她很脆弱 |
[57:07] | But dear Octavian is so touchy about these public events. | 但是屋大维已经很小心地处理这些公共事务了 |
[57:10] | Everything must be just so. | 每件事都会是这样 |
[57:12] | He has such faith in your judgment. | 他已经很听从你的意见了 |
[57:15] | I’m sure he’ll forgive her if you speak kindly of her. | 我相信如果你为她说好话 他一定会宽恕她 |
[57:18] | I will, I will. | 我会的 我会的 |
[57:21] | It is time. In order of precedence, please. | 时间到了 按顺序排队 |
[57:30] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们 |
[57:35] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[57:37] | Yes, here I am. Let’s just get this charade over with, shall we? | 让我们结束这场闹剧 好吗? |
[57:41] | – Excuse me? – Yes? | -抱歉?-怎么了? |
[57:45] | I don’t mind, really, | 请恕我直言 |
[57:47] | but it is I who should go first. | 我应该排第一个 |
[57:49] | You will find if you consult the priests, | 司祭会向您解释的 |
[57:51] | the wife takes precedence. | 执政官的妻子 排首位 |
[57:54] | I don’t give a fuck what the priests say. | 我不管什么狗屁司祭不司祭 |
[57:57] | I’ll not let a vicious little trollop like you walk ahead of me. | 你算什么东西 敢走在我前面 |
[58:04] | I go first. | 我第一个 |
[58:06] | I take no offence, of course. You are not yourself. | 您当然可以 您的身份尊贵 |
[58:10] | I know who you are. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[58:12] | I can see you. | 我能看出来 |
[58:15] | You’re swearing now that someday you’ll destroy me. | 你在暗暗发誓 总有一天 你要毁掉我 |
[58:23] | Remember, far better women than you | 记住 已经有五个和你一样的女人 |
[58:27] | have sworn to do the same. | 自己吞掉了恶果 |
[58:30] | Go and look for them now. | 现在跟我来吧 |
[59:55] | Caesar! Caesar! Caesar! | 凯撒 凯撒 凯撒 |
[1:02:01] | Pullo. | 波罗 |
[1:02:05] | – We’d given you up for dead. – No. | -我们都以为你死了 -没有 |
[1:02:08] | One of these days maybe, but not yet. | 有一天或许会的 但不是现在 |
[1:02:12] | Well, I’m very glad to see you alive. | 我很高兴你还活著 |
[1:02:15] | Old friends are a rare commodity. | 老朋友又再见了 |
[1:02:21] | It’s been a long road we have traveled together. | 我们的战斗旅程漫长而艰辛 |
[1:02:23] | It has. | 是的 |
[1:02:31] | I sent you to find Caesarion. | 我派你去找小恺撒 |
[1:02:38] | – What happened? – I found him. | -有结果吗 -找到了 |
[1:02:41] | – He’s dead. – You’re certain? | -他死了 -被谁杀的 |
[1:02:43] | – Killed him myself. – How? | -自杀的 -怎么自杀的 |
[1:02:46] | – Cut his throat. – Where was this? | -割喉 -在哪里? |
[1:02:48] | In the desert, some 40-odd miles south of Alex. | 沙漠里 |
[1:02:51] | I brought his head to show you, but it went bad. | 本想把尸体运回来 |
[1:02:54] | Didn’t look like anyone. So I tossed it. | 但是已经不成样子了 所以埋了 |
[1:02:58] | And Lucius Vorenus? | 卢修斯・乌利纳斯呢? |
[1:03:00] | Didn’t make it. | 没找到 |
[1:03:03] | That’s a shame. | 可惜 |
[1:03:05] | – It is. – He was a good man. | -是啊 -他这人很不错 |
[1:03:12] | I suppose you’ll be wanting your reward, then. | 我猜你正等著我奖赏你呢 |
[1:03:16] | I hadn’t thought of that. Wouldn’t say no. | 我可没这么想 我能拒绝吗 |
[1:03:30] | So? | 怎么样了 |
[1:03:33] | He bought it. | 他相信了 |
[1:03:35] | Brother Osiris, | 奥西里斯(古埃及神话中司阴府之神) 兄弟 |
[1:03:37] | let me live to spit in his face | 赐我活著并向他的脸上吐痰 |
[1:03:40] | and remind him of this day. | 让他牢记这一天 |
[1:03:42] | Didn’t I tell you there’d be no more of that blather? | 我给你说了多少遍了 别尽说废话 |
[1:03:44] | Blather? It is my sacred duty. | 废话 这是我的秘密任务 |
[1:03:47] | By my blood, I’ll not rest until I have avenged my mother | 用我的鲜血为母亲报仇 |
[1:03:51] | and redeemed my father’s name. | 恢复我父亲的荣耀和尊严 |
[1:03:54] | Listen, about your father… | 听著 关于你的父亲 |