时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | For miranda, the only thing worse | 对米兰达而言 |
[00:49] | than being charlotte’s 34-year-old bridesmaid | 比三十四岁当伴娘更糟糕的事 |
[00:51] | was being a 34-year-old bridesmaid without a date. | 就是一个没有男伴的 三十四岁伴娘 |
[00:54] | With the wedding approaching, | 婚礼即将来临 |
[00:56] | Miranda fell prey to the siren song of a singles event. | 米兰达掉进单身族群 最大的诱惑 |
[01:00] | Multi-dating. | 约会介绍所 |
[01:02] | $20 bought you seven mini-dates, each eight minutes long | 只要二十块钱就有七次小约会 每次八分钟 |
[01:06] | which is as long as blind dates should be. | 大约就是一次相亲需要的时间 |
[01:09] | Hi. i’m miranda hobbes. | -你好,我是米兰达霍布斯 |
[01:10] | Dwight owens. | -我是杜徕欧文 |
[01:12] | Private wealth group at morgan stanley investment management | 摩根士丹利投顾公司的 私人财富团队 |
[01:15] | for high net-worth individuals | 负责个人及养老基金 |
[01:16] | and pension plans. | 我喜欢我的工作,任职五年了 |
[01:18] | LiKe my job, been there five years, divorced, no kids, not religious. | 离过婚,没有小孩,无信仰 |
[01:23] | I live in new jersey, | 住在新泽西 |
[01:25] | speak FrenCh and portuguese. | 会说法文和葡萄牙文 |
[01:27] | Any of this appealing? | 有任何吸引你的地方吗? |
[01:29] | Sure. portuguese, that’s impressive. | 当然,会说葡萄牙文很罕见 |
[01:32] | obrigado. what about you, mandy? | 自我介绍一下吧,曼娣? |
[01:36] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[01:38] | I’m a lawyer at a mid-sized firm. | 我是一家中型事务所的律师 |
[01:41] | I was recently made partner. | 最近升格为合伙人 |
[01:46] | I’m a lawyer. | 我是律师 |
[01:49] | I’m a lawyer. I went to harvard law school. | 我是律师,毕业于哈佛法学院 |
[01:53] | – i’m a stewardess. – really? | 我是空姐 真的吗? |
[02:01] | But before the wedding bells, there’s the rehearsal dinner. | 在正式的婚礼前 有一个彩排晚宴 |
[02:04] | – you said you were a stewardess. – I was testing a theory. | -你说你是空姐 -我在证实一项理论 |
[02:08] | – the theory being… – men are threatened by good jobs. | -什么理论? -男人畏惧有权力的工作 |
[02:11] | – they don’t want a lawyer. They… – want a liar. | -他们不喜欢律师,他们要… -一个骗子 |
[02:14] | I was the liar. i’d finally ended my affair with big, | 我才是骗子 我终于结束与大人物的关系 |
[02:18] | but the guiit of lying to aidan was like a hangover I couldn’t sleep off. | 但是欺骗艾登的罪恶感 让我无法入睡 |
[02:21] | I’m just saying, as a lawyer – a partner, no less – I got zero dates. | 身为一个律师兼合伙人 没有人要跟我约会 |
[02:26] | As a stewardess, I got one for tomorrow. | 当一个空姐,我明天就有约 |
[02:28] | – the CorreCt term is ”flight attendant”. – not if you wanna get laid. | -正确说法应该是“空服员” -要是想上床就不能这么说 |
[02:32] | It’s how you say what you do that matters. for example, ”i’m in pr”. | 重要的是你说话的方式 这样子说, “我是公关” |
[02:38] | Translation – ”i give great head”. | 含意是“我很会口交” |
[02:42] | – what? – he’s actually an ok guy. | -什么? -他其实还过得去 |
[02:45] | Harris bragan, emergency room doctor. | 哈李斯布莱根,急诊室医生 |
[02:48] | Yeah, but you can’t date the guy now because you lied. | 你不能跟他约会,因为你说谎 |
[02:52] | I’d tell him eventually. lf he got upset he’d look completely shallow. | 我终究会告诉他的 要是不能接受,那就太肤浅了 |
[02:57] | And it would make you look schizo. | 而你会像是精神分裂症 |
[03:01] | ExCuse me. I… | 各位,我… |
[03:05] | We… | 我们… |
[03:07] | See, mother, I told you i’d become a ”we” sooner or later. | 妈,我就说“我” 迟早会变成“我们” |
[03:12] | This is a ”wee” toast. | 这是“我们”敬各位的 |
[03:15] | I’d like to thank everyone for coming, especially the out-of-towners. | 感谢各位的光临 尤其是远道而来的客人 |
[03:21] | My cousin caleb, who’s in the wedding party, came from edinburgh. | 我的堂兄,盖勒伯 从爱丁堡来参加婚礼 |
[03:25] | Someone had to bring the real SCotCh, like. | 总是有人得带来 |
[03:30] | I know what i’ll be having later. | 真正的苏格兰威士忌 我知道我等一下要享用什么了 |
[03:32] | But the person i’d really like to thank for showing up is this woman here. | 我真正想感谢的是 我身旁这位女士 |
[03:38] | I love you more than words can say. | 我对你的爱无法言喻 |
[03:41] | Those who know me know i’m a man of many words. god knows i’ve tried. | 了解我的人都知道我善于言词 我已经尽力了 |
[03:46] | All righty, then. let’s eat, drink, and be married. | 好的,请各位用餐,喝酒 好好享用 |
[03:58] | – she’s so happy. – she doesn’t have to be a bridesmaid. | -她好幸福 -因为她不用当伴娘 |
[04:02] | We got off easy. the groomsmen have to wear kilts. | 我们算轻松了 伴郎还得穿苏格兰裙呢 |
[04:06] | I like the idea of men in skirts – easy access. | 我喜欢男人穿裙子 比较好办事 |
[04:08] | Is it true that they wear nothing underneath? | 他们底下真的什么都不穿吗? |
[04:11] | I’ll find out and get back to you. | 我去查明后再告诉你们 |
[04:15] | His name was caleb, right? | 他叫做盖勒伯,对吧? |
[04:23] | Hi there. i’m samantha jones. | 你好,我是莎曼珊琼斯 |
[04:27] | Caleb MaCDougal, samantha. pleasure. | 盖勒伯麦克道格,幸会 |
[04:30] | – first time in new york city? – aye, and it’s brilliant, like. | -第一次到纽约? -对,太美了 |
[04:34] | The architecture, the energy. it is, you know. | 建筑,活力,你知道的 |
[04:40] | Samantha could barely understand him. | 莎曼珊很难听得懂他说的话 |
[04:42] | But if his tongue could do that, she wondered what it could do to her. | 不过既然他的舌头能那样灵活 莎曼珊倒想试试看 |
[04:46] | I’d be happy to show you around town. | 我很乐意带你四处逛逛 |
[04:48] | That would be great. | 那太好了 |
[04:50] | Trey got lost bringing me back from the stanhope hotel, like. | 崔在送我回斯坦厄普饭店时 还迷了路 |
[04:58] | Samantha wasn’t the only one feeling lost. | 莎曼珊不是唯一感到迷惑的人 |
[05:01] | – i’m thinking I have to tell him. – tell who? | -我想我必须告诉他 -告诉谁? |
[05:04] | Aidan. I might have to tell him about big. | 我应该跟艾登说大人物的事 |
[05:07] | – why would you do that? – I don’t know. | -你为什么要那么做? -我不知道 |
[05:11] | Relationships are supposed to be buiit on trust. | 一段关系应该建立在信任上面 |
[05:14] | No offence, but that ship has sailed. | 无意冒犯,不过木已成舟 |
[05:16] | You’re right. you have to tell him, but not before the wedding. it’s my week. | 你说的没错,你应该告诉他 不过不要在属于我的礼拜 |
[05:21] | It’s your day. you get a day, not a week. | 是属于你的一天 你只有一天,不是一个礼拜 |
[05:25] | There’s no reason to tell him. men lie about this all the time. | 没有必要告诉他 男人总是撒这种谎 |
[05:28] | – and women find out. – what if he finds out? | -而女人都会发现 -要是他发现了怎么办? |
[05:32] | You fucked big all over manhattan. why should he find out now?. | 你跟大人物在曼哈顿四处上床 他为什么会发现? |
[05:37] | Could you not use the f-word in vera wang? | 你能不能不要在 薇拉王婚纱店讲这种话? |
[05:41] | If my boyfriend was sleeping with somebody else for three weeks, | 要是我男朋友和别人 睡了三个礼拜 |
[05:47] | I’d wanna know about it. i’d wanna have all the information. | 我会想要知道所有细节 |
[05:50] | That might mean more coming from someone not posing as a stewardess. | 从一个假扮空姐的人口中说出 格外有分量 |
[05:54] | What? | 什么? |
[05:55] | Nothing, but at your wedding we have to pretend miranda’s a stewardess. | 在你的婚礼上 我们要假装米兰达是空姐 |
[06:00] | I don’t wanna pretend anything. and I don’t want you and aidan fighting. | 我不想假装任何事 我不希望你跟艾登吵架 |
[06:05] | Don’t you think this could be a little shorter? | 能不能再改短一点? |
[06:08] | – the skirts must the same length. – really? | -所有的裙子长度要一致 -是吗? |
[06:12] | – what about trey’s skirt? – it’s a kilt, and it’s tradition. | -崔的裙子呢? -那是苏格兰裙,一种传统 |
[06:17] | Can’t I ask you not to wear your dress round your see-you-next-Tuesday? | 要求你不要露出你的 “星期四见”很过分吗? |
[06:22] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[06:24] | – C-U-Next… – tuesday? | C-U-N-T(阴部) |
[06:29] | oh, my god. was that a schoolhouse rock I missed? | 老天 我错过了小学生时期吗? |
[06:34] | If I have to be a bridesmaid, i’d at least like to look good. | 要是我非得当伴娘 我也要当个美丽的伴娘 |
[06:37] | – you don’t have to be a bridesmaid. – then why am I here? | -你不必非得当伴娘 -那我在这里做什么? |
[06:40] | FranKly, I didn’t want you to feel left out. | 我不希望你觉得被忽略 |
[06:43] | I would love to be left out. I could be in bed with a hot scot right now. | 我很乐意被忽略 去跟一个性感的苏格兰人上床 |
[06:48] | Fine. | 随便你 |
[06:51] | – don’t do this. – what? we’re just being honest. | -不要这样 -怎么样?我们很诚实 |
[06:55] | Honestly, I hate this color. | 说实话,我讨厌这个颜色 |
[06:59] | I started thinking about honesty. maybe the idea was overrated. | 我开始思考诚实这件事 是不是大家都高估了它 |
[07:04] | Maybe coming clean is the ultimate selfish act, a way to absolve yourself | 或许诚实是最自私的举动 藉由伤害不该伤害的人 |
[07:08] | by hurting someone who doesn’t deserve to be hurt. | 来免除自己的罪行 |
[07:11] | I cheated on a test in the fifth grade with two friends. | 我在五年级时和两个朋友作弊 |
[07:13] | They confessed and failed the class. | 他们坦诚作弊被当掉 |
[07:16] | I never told anyone, and it never mattered. | 我保守秘密,什么事都没有 |
[07:20] | In a relationship, is honesty really the best policy? | 在一段关系中 诚实真的是上上策吗? |
[07:25] | Evidently, dishonesty was the best policy for miranda. | 显然不诚实是米兰达的上策 |
[07:29] | As a stewardess, she was a charming date. | 她的假空姐身分 让她有一个美好的约会 |
[07:32] | once you work first class, you can’t go back to CoaCh. | 一旦在头等舱服务过 就没办法回到经济舱 |
[07:35] | – I imagine. – oh, yeah. | -可想而知 -当然 |
[07:38] | – no warm cookies in CoaCh. – you get to eat the cookies? | -经济舱可没有热腾腾的饼干 -你还可以吃饼干? |
[07:42] | There’s always some actress who doesn’t want her cookie. | 总是有女演员不想吃饼干 |
[07:47] | Free travel, cookies – this sounds like a great job. | 免费旅行、饼干 这工作听起来很诱人 |
[07:51] | You’ve got the great job – a new york ER. i’m not saving lives. | 你的工作才伟大,急诊室医生 我可没有救人性命 |
[07:55] | You are, in the event of an emergency. | 你有,在突发事件时 |
[08:00] | Inflatable slide – i’m in charge of that. | 我负责充气滑梯 |
[08:04] | But once we open the slide, it’s every man for himself. | 事实上,在我们打开滑梯后 就要靠旅客自己了 |
[08:16] | That night, harris got to make love to a stewardess. | 那一晚,哈李斯跟空姐做爱 |
[08:19] | Miranda didn’t have to fake anything. | 米兰达什么都不必假装 |
[08:23] | – wow. – yeah, wow. | -太美妙了 -没错,太美妙了 |
[08:31] | I’d love to ask you to spend the night, but i’ve got an early flight to DC. | 我想邀你在这里过夜 不过我明天一早要到华盛顿 |
[08:36] | The 5:00am-er. | 清晨五点的班机 |
[08:38] | I should get some rest too. | 我也应该要休息 |
[08:41] | Saturdays at the hospital are non-stop since roller blades were invented. | 自从直排轮鞋发明后 星期六急诊室都特别忙 |
[09:01] | – do you have a boy in every port? – every airport. | -你在每个港口都有情人吗? -每座机场 |
[09:05] | Seriously. I bet you’re a heartbreaker. | 说真的,你一定常令男人心碎 |
[09:09] | In truth, it’s a lonely life. | 事实上,我很孤单 |
[09:14] | There’s a wedding i’m in on sunday. | 星期天我要参加一场婚礼 |
[09:18] | Days later, the four of us celebrated | 过几天,我们几个帮夏绿蒂 |
[09:20] | Charlotte’s last night as a single woman. | 庆祝单身的最后一晚 |
[09:23] | I can’t believe you’re getting married. | 不敢相信你就要结婚了 |
[09:26] | Is this the beginning? are you next? | 这是一个开端吗? 你是下一个吗? |
[09:28] | oh, yeah. i’m headed for a storybook ending. | 没错 我就要拥有童话般的结局 |
[09:31] | The little girl had an affair, lied to her boyfriend, and lived happily ever after. | 小女孩有外遇,欺骗男朋友 之后两人过着幸福快乐的生活 |
[09:36] | Marriage doesn’t guarantee a happy ending, just an ending. | 婚姻不保证美满结局 那只是个结束 |
[09:39] | – the end of dating. – all right then. | -结束约会 -好吧 |
[09:42] | It’s also the end of the possibility | 是“换个人上床 |
[09:45] | that your next great fuck is around the corner. | 也许会更好”的结束 |
[09:48] | My next great… | 我下一次的… |
[09:50] | – yes? – say it. | -什么? -说吧 |
[09:52] | …fuck is just around the corner. | 美好性经验就要来临 |
[09:56] | I finally get to sleep with trey. | 我终于可以跟崔上床了 |
[10:01] | – ExCuse me? – you haven’t slept with him yet? | -你说什么? -你还没跟他睡过? |
[10:04] | Before you buy the car, you take it for a test drive. | 买车前也要试试车的性能 |
[10:08] | I wanted to save myself until we got married. | 我想要将自己保留到新婚之夜 |
[10:11] | – sweetie, you’re not a virgin. – I am with him, and it’s romantic. | -亲爱的,你不是处女 -我这一段感情是很浪漫的 |
[10:18] | It’s romantic until he can’t figure out where to put it in. | 等他不得其门而入 |
[10:22] | – no. – what if he’s terrible? | -不会的 -要是他很蹩脚呢? |
[10:25] | He won’t be terrible. no. | 他不可能蹩脚的 |
[10:29] | He is an amazing kisser. | 他的吻功了得 |
[10:32] | – really? – he’s so sexy, and he loves me. | -真的? -他很性感,而且爱我 |
[10:39] | I want to do things to him that I have never done to anybody. | 我想为他做点特别的事 |
[10:43] | The other night, I was thinking of putting whipped cream | 前几晚 |
[10:48] | all over my body. | 我考虑把全身涂满生奶油 |
[10:50] | Low fat cool whip is the best. it’s less sticky than other brands. | 脱脂生奶油是最佳选择 没有别的牌子那么粘 |
[10:54] | – low fat cool whip. – you haven’t slept with him! | -脱脂生奶油 |
[10:58] | It’s been… | -不敢相信你们还没上过床 已经… |
[11:01] | Too long! I am so horny. | 等太久了,我好饥渴 |
[11:06] | Horny. | 饥渴 |
[11:08] | Those of us not getting married celebrated with a booty call. | 不当新娘的人“找炮友” 来庆祝单身生活 |
[11:14] | I’m so glad you called. | 很高兴你打来了 |
[11:16] | As soon as I landed. | 一有空就打了 |
[11:18] | Samantha’s vertical SCotCh tasting that turned into a horizontal one. | 莎曼珊把“直的” 硬是舔成“横的” |
[11:23] | I had no idea you YanKs were so bloody friendly. | 我不知道纽约人这么友善 |
[11:25] | She couldn’t understand him, but understood he was hard. | 他说的话很难懂 不过绝对是条“硬”汉 |
[11:31] | I decided to crawl into bed with aidan, but he wasn’t in his bed. | 我决定爬上艾登的床 但是他并不在床上 |
[11:36] | Hey, beautiful. what brings you down here? | 美人儿,你怎么会来? |
[11:39] | I was trying to surprise you. | 想给你一个惊喜 |
[11:41] | You can’t surprise a man with a dog. | 很难给养狗的人惊喜 |
[11:44] | I see that. | 看得出来 |
[11:49] | What are you working on? | 你在做什么? |
[11:51] | – the wedding gift. – this is for charlotte and trey? | -结婚贺礼 -送给夏绿蒂和崔的? |
[11:55] | You wanted to give them a piece of my furniture. | 你说想送他们我的家具 |
[11:58] | You didn’t have to make something. we could have picked a piece. | 你不需要亲手做,挑一个就好 |
[12:02] | I make all that stuff too. | 全部都是我亲手做的 |
[12:05] | I know, but this is too nice. | 我知道,不过这样太有诚意了 |
[12:11] | I wanted it to mean something. | 我希望礼物别具意义 |
[12:15] | God, I was about to get them steak knives. | 我本来还想送他们牛排刀 |
[12:21] | What does it mean? | 这有什么意义? |
[12:24] | – it’s a love seat. – that I get. | -这是情人座 -看得出来 |
[12:29] | It’s two different types of wood from two different trees. | 两种来自于不同树木的木头 |
[12:36] | They blend together and make it stronger, just liKe… | 混在一起变得更强,就像… |
[12:41] | A mixed drink. | 混合的酒 |
[12:44] | – kind of like two people in love. – right, that too. | -也像两个恋爱的人 -没错 |
[12:48] | Are you gonna make fun of this? | 你要取笑它吗? |
[12:53] | It’s really… nicer than anyone deserves. | 不,这实在是… 最棒的礼物了 |
[13:01] | You see this piece? | 你有看到这一个吗? |
[13:05] | This big old flaw right here? | 这上面有个大瑕疵 |
[13:09] | It’s not a flaw, really. | 不能算是缺点 |
[13:12] | It’s just the way the wood is. it’s interesting. beautiful. | 这是这种树木的特色 很漂亮,很有趣 |
[13:26] | Flaws can be good? | 缺点也可以是好的? |
[13:29] | Flaws are the best part. | 缺点是最棒的部分 |
[13:33] | This was the time to tell him. I could feel the words inside me. | 现在是告诉他的好时机 我的话就要脱口而出 |
[13:38] | But if I told him, could he still love me? | 但要是我告诉他 他还会爱我吗? |
[13:41] | I wasn’t ready to find out. | 我还没准备好知道 |
[13:57] | There was another booty call that night. | 那一晚还有另一件 |
[14:04] | Hi, sweetiekins. | “找炮友”事件 亲爱的 |
[14:06] | Charlotte YorKe, are you drunk? | 夏绿蒂约克,你醉了吗? |
[14:11] | Yes. yes, I am, trey MaCDougal. | 对,我醉了,崔麦克道格 |
[14:20] | And today is officially our wedding day. | 今天是我们大喜之日 |
[14:28] | And I can’t wait any longer. | 我再也等不及了 |
[14:32] | Could we please make love right now?. | 我们能不能现在就做爱? |
[14:37] | – are you sure? – oh, yes, I am. | -你确定? -我确定 |
[14:41] | TaKe me to your bedroom now. | 马上带我到你的卧房 |
[14:44] | All righty then. | 好的 |
[14:53] | That was unfortunate. | 真是遗憾 |
[14:57] | Has this… ever happened to you before? | 这种情形以前发生过吗? |
[15:03] | Every now and then. | 偶尔 |
[15:10] | I just didn’t think it would happen with you. | 我没想到跟你也会这样 |
[15:16] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[15:19] | Sometimes intercourse just doesn’t do it for me. | 有时候我就是没办法性交 |
[15:26] | I can get the sails up, just can’t bring it into the harbor. | 我的帆可以扬起 就是驶不进港口 |
[15:35] | – is there anything I can do? – yes, there is. | -我能做些什么吗? -有的 |
[15:39] | What? | 什么? |
[15:42] | You can marry me. | -你可以嫁给我 |
[15:45] | – i’m already doing that. – I love you, charlotte. | -我已经这么做了 夏绿蒂,我爱你 |
[15:50] | Sex is such a small part of it for us. | 性对我们来说只是一小部分 |
[15:53] | That’s what I love about you. it’s not just about the sex. | 我就是爱你这一点 我们之间不只是性 |
[15:58] | Charlotte couldn’t sleep at all that night. | 夏绿蒂整晚不能成眠 |
[16:03] | Neither could I. | 我也是 |
[16:09] | All I could think about was that I was a cheater. | 我不断地想着我是背叛者 |
[16:12] | I cheated and lied in fifth grade, and I was still doing it. | 我在五年级时说谎作弊 我现在还是一样 |
[16:21] | – this isn’t gonna work. – what do you mean? us? | -这样下去是不行的 -什么意思?我们吗? |
[16:26] | I can’t have you sneaking out at 3:00 in the morning for a cigarette. | 你不能凌晨三点偷溜出来抽烟 |
[16:32] | I tried to quit. I just couldn’t. | 我试着戒烟,就是戒不掉 |
[16:36] | Well… | 这样的话… |
[16:39] | I’ll just have to learn to live with it. | -我只好试着接受了 |
[16:43] | – you said you can’t date a smoker. – you’re not just a smoker. | -你说你不跟瘾君子约会的 你不只是个瘾君子 |
[16:47] | You’re a lot of things. | 你对我意义重大 |
[16:51] | – i’m not perfect. – oh, yeah? what’s your flaw?. | -我并不完美 -是吗?你有什么缺点? |
[16:57] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[17:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:02] | That was another lie. | 我又撒了个谎 |
[17:04] | I knew what his flaw was. it was trusting me with his heart. | 我知道他的缺点是什么 那就是真心相信我 |
[17:08] | – aidan, I need to tell you something. – what? | -艾登,我有事告诉你 -什么事? |
[17:12] | But suddenly I couldn’t tell him. | 突然间我没有勇气告诉他 |
[17:15] | I was afraid he’d never look at me that way again. | 我怕他再也不会这样看着我了 |
[17:18] | So I didn’t. | 所以我没告诉他 |
[17:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:22] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:30] | – let’s go back and go to bed. – no, I should get home. | -我们进去睡觉 -不,我应该回家了 |
[17:35] | My stuff’s at home, the stuff for the wedding. | 我要参加婚礼的东西在家里 |
[17:39] | I’m the maid of honor. I need to be presentable. | 我是首席女傧相 要上得了台面 |
[17:43] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你去 |
[17:45] | No, stay here. just pick me up in the morning. | 不了,你留在这里 早上去接我 |
[17:51] | I’ll get my stuff. I have to go. | 我去拿衣服,我得走了 |
[18:00] | Is this wedding black tie? I don’t have a tux. | 婚礼要正式穿着吗? 我没有晚礼服 |
[18:03] | The groom is in a kilt, so pretty… | 新郎会穿苏格兰裙,所以… |
[18:08] | – what happened? – I cut my finger. | -怎么了? -我切到手指了 |
[18:11] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[18:13] | It’s ok. it happens. | 没有关系,这种事常发生 |
[18:15] | You haven’t made breakfast | 比在乱流时做早餐好多了 |
[18:17] | till you’ve made it at 10,000 feet in turbulence. | -真的流血了,你看 |
[18:20] | – it’s really bleeding. look. – I saw it. | -我看到了 |
[18:23] | – what should I do? – I don’t know. | -我该怎么办? -我不知道 |
[18:25] | – it’s deep. do I need stitches? – stop putting it in my face. | -伤口好深,需要缝针吗? -不要在我面前晃 |
[18:29] | – I think it’s really bad, look. – stop it. blood makes me queasy. | -我看伤得很严重,你看 -不要这样,血让我不舒服 |
[18:35] | But you’re a doctor. aren’t you? | 但你是医生,不是吗? |
[18:39] | – not really. – what are you then? | -不是 -那你是什么? |
[18:42] | Assistant manager of athlete’s foot at 81st and broadway. | 运动器材店的助理经理 |
[18:46] | – you lied? – i’m sorry. | -你说谎? -我很抱歉 |
[18:50] | I always wanted to sleep with a stewardess. | 我一直很想跟空姐上床 |
[18:53] | For a moment, miranda considered coming clean. | 那一刻,米兰达想说出实话 |
[18:56] | But then they’d both be liars, | 但是这样他们两个都成了骗子 |
[18:58] | and he wouldn’t have slept with a stewardess. | 而他的空姐梦也破碎了 |
[19:01] | You should go. I hope I never have you on one of my flights. | 你该走了 我希望不会在飞机上遇到你 |
[19:06] | – I wouldn’t be on first class. – no, you wouldn’t. | -我不可能坐头等舱的 -当然不可能 |
[19:20] | I’m running late. charlotte will never forgive me. I need to… | 我快迟到了 夏绿蒂不会原谅我的 |
[19:24] | What’s that? | -那是什么? |
[19:26] | – it’s the wedding gift. – that love seat packs up nice. | -结婚小贺礼 |
[19:29] | It’s a polaroid. | -情人座包装得真好 -这是一台拍立得 |
[19:32] | You look too hot to be a bridesmaid. | 你这样的伴娘太性感了吧 |
[19:35] | I thought the whole point was to wear a bad dress and be humiliated. | 我以为要穿得很丑,尽出洋相 |
[19:41] | It’s not that kind of wedding. | 这不是那种婚礼 |
[19:43] | I thought maybe one day i’d build us a love seat. | 或许有一天 我来为我们做一张情人座 |
[19:48] | We’re gonna be late. i’m just gonna grab my… | 我们会迟到的,我去拿我的… |
[19:52] | I was supposed to be at the ChurCh ten minutes ago. | 我十分钟前就该到达教堂的 |
[19:56] | You never let me hold you anymore. | 你都不让我抱了 |
[19:59] | – why do you keep running away? – i’m not running away. | -你为什么一直躲避我? -我没有躲避你 |
[20:03] | What are you afraid of? | 你在怕什么? |
[20:10] | Aidan, I slept with my ex-boyfriend. | 艾登,我跟我前男友上床 |
[20:12] | You met him at the furniture show. then we slept together. | 你在家具展上见过他 |
[20:16] | I didn’t tell you, and i’m sorry. | 然后我就跟他上床了 我没有告诉你,我很抱歉 |
[20:22] | You slept with that guy? | 你跟那个人上床? |
[20:25] | When we were going out? | 在我们交往期间? |
[20:29] | – once? – no, more than once. | -一次? |
[20:32] | He was married. it was a mess. | -不止一次 他已婚,真是一团糟 |
[20:34] | I don’t know what I was thinking. I wasn’t thinking. | 我不知道我在想什么 我什么都没有想 |
[20:37] | It’s so over. and it was wrong. | 一切都结束了,我做错了 |
[20:41] | I just hope you Can… | 我希望你可以… |
[20:48] | Here. I want to be alone. | 拿去,我想静一静 |
[21:00] | What about the wedding? | 婚礼怎么办? |
[21:03] | Just go without me. | 你自己去 |
[21:05] | – i’m gonna take a walk. – will you meet me there later? | -我去散散步 -待会儿到那里找我,好吗? |
[21:16] | – please don’t bleed on my dress. – i’m trying not to. | -不要把血滴在我婚纱上 -我尽量 |
[21:19] | – here we go. – where is carrie? | -时间到了 -凯莉在哪里? |
[21:21] | She’ll be here. | 她一定会到的 |
[21:23] | Charlotte, my grandmother’s necklace looks beautiful on you. | 夏绿蒂,我祖母的项练 在你身上真是好看 |
[21:27] | – could I escort you to your seat? – ExCuse me? | -邦妮,让我护送你到座位吧 -你说什么? |
[21:32] | He asked if he could escort you to your seat. | 他想护送你到座位上 |
[21:36] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[21:37] | I guess it’s time. | 该是时候了 |
[21:41] | They do wear something under kilts, but it’s easy to get off. | 他们在苏格兰裙下还有穿东西 不过很好脱就是了 |
[21:45] | The wedding was complete. charlotte had something old, something new, | 婚礼上什么都有了 有旧的,有新的 |
[21:49] | something borrowed, and someone samantha blew. | 有借来的,还有莎曼珊吹过的 |
[21:55] | – i’m sorry i’m so late. – it’s ok. i’m glad you’re here. | -抱歉我迟到了 -没关系,很高兴你来了 |
[21:59] | Jeez, you look perfect. | 天,你看起来美极了 |
[22:03] | Honestly? | 说真的? |
[22:05] | Honestly. | 真的 |
[22:08] | – we should go. come on. – ok. | -该走了,快点 -好 |
[22:40] | Despite all her bitching, samantha enjoyed being a bridesmaid. | 虽然有点暴躁 莎曼珊当伴娘还真乐在其中 |
[22:51] | Miranda, back to being herself, found a last-minute date. | 米兰达重回自我后 在最后一刻找到了男伴 |
[23:06] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[23:09] | – I have to tell you something. – right now?. | -我有事情告诉你 -现在吗? |
[23:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:18] | – trey can’t get it up. – what? | -崔举不起来 -什么? |
[23:22] | – last night he couldn’t get it up. – was he drunk? | -我们睡过了,他举不起来 -他有喝醉吗? |
[23:26] | No. I was drunk, he was fine. | 我喝醉了,他很清醒 |
[23:30] | Then it must have been wedding-night jitters. | 应该是为了婚礼而紧张 |
[23:34] | He says it happens sometimes. | 他说这种事时而发生 |
[23:36] | SinCe she was in the white dress, I reached for a white lie. | 既然她都披上婚纱了 我决定说个善意的谎言 |
[23:41] | Happens to everybody. | 这种事常发生 |
[23:43] | I should have slept with him on the first date. | 我第一次约会就该跟他上床的 |
[23:49] | Maybe he jerked off before you got there, | 或许在你去之前,他打过手枪 |
[23:52] | and he was too embarrassed to tell you. | 他只是不好意思告诉你 |
[23:57] | – I do love him. – and he loves you. | -我真的爱他 -他也爱你 |
[24:02] | Maybe he did jerk off. | 或许他真的打了手枪 |
[24:05] | If you don’t wanna go through this, you don’t have to. | 要是你不想结婚,就不要结婚 |
[24:10] | We’ll just get a cab, and everyone will just have to get over it. | 我们可以跳上计程车 其他人也只好接受事实 |
[24:23] | No. i’m getting married. | 不,我要结婚 |
[24:30] | – ok, go. – ok. | -好,走吧 -没问题 |
[24:33] | Carrie! | 凯莉 |
[24:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:38] | Don’t tell anyone. go. ok, go. | 不要告诉别人,好,快走 |
[24:48] | Charlotte was 34, single, and standing in a $14,000 dress. | 三十四岁的夏绿蒂,单身 穿着一万四千元的婚纱 |
[24:53] | She was getting married. not even a low libido could stop her. | 就要结婚了 即使没有性生活也阻止不了她 |
[25:34] | – could you hold this for a second? – sure. | -帮我拿一下好吗? -没问题 |
[25:49] | Hey, you. | 艾登 |
[25:53] | I walked around for about an hour. | 我四处走了快一小时 |
[25:57] | Couldn’t bring myself to go in. | 就是没办法说服自己进去 |
[26:00] | I’m so sorry, aidan. | 我很后悔,艾登 |
[26:04] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[26:08] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我无心伤害你 |
[26:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:14] | But I did. i’m sorry. | 但我仍然伤害你了,我很抱歉 |
[26:25] | Couldn’t it be like the wood? that’s my flaw, and… | 这件事不能跟木头一样吗? 这是我的缺点… |
[26:33] | …and you’re the other wood, and that makes us stronger. | 而你是另一种木头 能让我们之间更坚强 |
[26:39] | It’s not that simple, carrie. | 凯莉,没有这么简单 |
[26:50] | I wish I didn’t know about this. | 我希望我永远不知情 |
[26:53] | I just wanted to be honest with you. | 我想对你坦白 |
[26:59] | People make mistakes. | 人都会犯错 |
[27:11] | I just know myself. this is not the kind of thing I can get over. | 我了解我自己 我无法克服这一类的事情 |
[27:23] | I just need to be on my own for a while. | 我需要一个人静一静 |
[27:27] | Me on my own. | 就我一个人 |
[27:45] | I really loved you. | 我是真的爱你 |
[27:54] | – carrie, they need us for photos. – ok. | -凯莉,要拍照了 -马上来 |
[28:17] | I told him. | 我告诉他了 |
[28:29] | It’s hard to find people who will love you no matter what. | 要找到不管发生什么 都一样爱你的人不容易 |
[28:36] | Here we go. smile. everybody looks beautiful. | 要拍了,微笑,你们都好漂亮 |
[28:40] | I was lucky enough to find three of them. | 我很幸运地找到三个 |