时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | If you’re single… | 如果你单身 |
[01:17] | there’s one thing you should always have… when you go out on a Saturday night. | 周末夜你必须带在身边的是… |
[01:22] | Your friends. | 你的朋友 |
[01:23] | Why are we walking so fast? | -我们干嘛走这么快? |
[01:25] | Are we in that big a hurry to get to an engagement party? | -我们有这么赶吗? |
[01:27] | -What, don’t you guys want to go? -I did, until I saw this invitation. | -难道你不想去吗? -我一看到邀请函就不想了 |
[01:31] | Let me see that again. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[01:33] | ”Two souls, one thought.” That is sappy. That is totally not like Danny. | “两个人,一个共同想法” 真蠢,一点也不像丹尼的作风 |
[01:37] | Must’ve been her idea. | 一定是她的主意 |
[01:40] | Come on, it’s beautiful. | “两个人,一个爱出风头” |
[01:42] | It’s a big, romantic gesture to express how they feel about each other. | 很美 非常浪漫地表达出他们的感受 |
[01:46] | If two people have only one thought between them… | 若两人之间只有一个共同想法 |
[01:48] | something is very wrong. Cab. | 那可就大有问题…小心车子 |
[01:50] | I remember when Danny had more than one thought… | 我记得丹尼不只有一个想法 |
[01:53] | and they all involved going up my ass. | -全都跟那档事有关 |
[01:55] | You had sex with Danny? | -你和丹尼上过床? |
[01:57] | He’s cute, straight, and we’ve know him for 10 years. | 他可爱、不吸毒,我们认识他 |
[01:59] | -Haven’t we all had sex with Danny? -Yeah, that one weekend that I was bored. | 十年了,不都跟他有一腿吗? |
[02:03] | Just a New Year’s Eve kiss. | -那个周末我很无聊 -只是新年前夕的亲吻 |
[02:05] | I showed him a boob in a coat-check room. | -我在衣帽间让他看一边胸部 |
[02:07] | Just one? | -只有一边? |
[02:08] | I sensed he couldn’t commit. | 我意识到他无法作出承诺 |
[02:11] | We’re over here. | 我们到了 |
[02:14] | Baby lamb chops. This is quite a spread. | 小羊排,这真是一场盛宴 |
[02:18] | Two souls, one big budget. | 两个人,一大笔开销 |
[02:20] | 他在那里,今天的新郎倌 | |
[02:23] | Hey, look who’s here! | -看看谁来了 |
[02:25] | -Congratulations! -Thanks. | -恭喜 |
[02:28] | -And this is my other half, Hailey. -Congratulations. | -谢谢,这是我太太海莉 |
[02:30] | Hailey, this is Carrie and Charlotte. | -恭喜 |
[02:33] | -Miranda. -oh, Miranda. | -海莉,这是凯莉和夏绿蒂 -米兰达 |
[02:35] | Right. Sorry. | 对了,抱歉 |
[02:38] | I’m just a little overwhelmed. Danny! | 我只是有点乐昏头了 |
[02:41] | Couldn’t remember my name? | -连我的名字都记不住? |
[02:43] | Maybe you should’ve showed him both boobs. | -你该把两边的胸部都给他看 |
[02:46] | And across the room from the two-soul couple… | 在房间的另一头… |
[02:49] | I told the other numb-nuts I wanted a Grey Goose an hour ago. | 我他妈的一小时前就叫了一杯 |
[02:52] | Chop, chop. | 伏特加酒加冰块,快点 |
[02:53] | …a man with no soul. | 没有灵魂的男人 |
[02:54] | So, Phil, what is it that you do? | 菲尔,你是做什么的? |
[02:57] | I’m a TV agent, and I fucking love it. | 我是个经纪人 我爱死这份工作了 |
[03:01] | What a beautiful wedding ring. Where’s your husband? | 好漂亮的结婚戒指 你丈夫呢? |
[03:05] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[03:08] | We’re actually taking some time apart. We’re separated. | 我们决定分开一阵子 |
[03:11] | Not legally separated, nothing legal. God, no. | 我们分居了,不是法律上那种 全都跟法律无关,老天,不对 |
[03:15] | We’re just taking some time to figure things out. | 我们只是想花一点时间 把事情弄清楚 |
[03:18] | We got married really fast. Love at first sight. | 当初我们闪电结婚 |
[03:21] | Didn’t think it through. | 因为一见钟情,没仔细考虑 |
[03:23] | So now we’re talking and trying to figure out what he… | 所以现在我们试着沟通 想弄清楚他… |
[03:27] | actually we, he and I, really want. | 我们…他和我 真正要的是什么 |
[03:31] | We love each other so much… | 我们深爱对方 |
[03:33] | but that doesn’t always mean a marriage is working, does it? | 但那不表示婚姻会成功 |
[03:36] | It does not. | 对吧? |
[03:38] | We had some problems in the bedroom. | 我们的房事出了问题 |
[03:40] | But it was more about the fact that we got married so fast. | 但那和我们闪电结婚比较有关 |
[03:44] | So now we’re just talking and trying to figure things out. | 所以我们正努力把事情弄清楚 |
[03:47] | Just talking, nothing physical. I think it’s better if we just talk. | 保持纯友谊关系 我们还是只沟通比较好 |
[03:51] | So we are talking till we figure it all out. | 因此我们要沟通到弄清楚为止 |
[03:54] | So no, he’s not here. | 所以他不在这里 |
[03:57] | okay. I have to…. | 好的,我得… |
[04:01] | Don’t talk to her. | 别跟她讲话 |
[04:04] | Charlotte realized that she and Trey were two souls… | 夏绿蒂发现 |
[04:07] | with too many thoughts. | 她和崔是有太多想法的两个人 |
[04:09] | The minute we met it was perfect. I knew we were meant to be together. | 在我们相遇的那一刻 我就知道我们注定要在一起 |
[04:13] | I could stop looking, I had found him. | -我不必再寻寻觅觅了 |
[04:16] | Congratulations! | -恭喜 |
[04:18] | And what about you guys? | -你们呢? |
[04:19] | I’m not dating anyone. | -我没有交往对象 |
[04:22] | What about you, Miranda? Seeing anyone special? | 那你呢,米兰达? 有和任何特别的人约会吗? |
[04:24] | Actually, no. | 没有,不过我正和一大堆 |
[04:25] | But I am seeing a whole bunch of unspecial guys. | 平凡的家伙约会 |
[04:29] | That’s one of the requirements to date me. ”Are you special? Sorry, move along. | 这是和我约会的必要条件 “你很特别?抱歉,快走吧” |
[04:34] | ”But if you have any unspecial friends, could you give them my number?” | “但若你有平凡的朋友 把我的电话给他们” |
[04:37] | I’m serious. Do any of you have a totally unremarkable friend… | 我是说真的 你们有不出色的朋友 |
[04:40] | or maybe a house plant I could go to dinner with on Saturday night? | 或是在家没事干的人 可以陪我吃晚餐吗? |
[04:44] | She’s hilarious. | 她真爆笑 |
[04:50] | Hey, what the hell was going on in there? | 刚才是怎么回事? |
[04:53] | Felt like your comedy routine should have a two-drink minimum. | 你的搞笑戏码 应该至少撑到喝完两杯酒 |
[04:56] | We were standing in a group of married or engaged women. | 我们身处一群 已婚或订婚的女人中 |
[04:59] | -Just trying to avoid the pity party. -And I thought it was a cocktail party. | -我只是想避免招来同情 -这是个鸡尾酒派对 |
[05:03] | We were the only single people in there. | -我们是里头唯一单身的人 |
[05:05] | Miranda, we’re the only single people anywhere. | -我们到哪都是唯一单身的人 |
[05:07] | Are you telling me you didn’t see all those… | 你没看见那些“放心 |
[05:10] | ”Don’t worry, you’ll find someone” looks? | 你会找到对象”的表情吗? |
[05:14] | -Nope, didn’t see them. -Hey. | 没有,我没看到 |
[05:15] | Society views single people our age as sad and pathetic. | 社会认为我们这把年纪 还单身的人很可怜 |
[05:19] | I don’t need that judgment hanging over me. | 我不要那看法在脑中萦绕不去 |
[05:21] | -I go on the offensive and make them laugh. -okay, Shecky. | 所以我主动出击,逗她们笑 好了 |
[05:25] | You know what? | 有时我觉得夫妻看着我们 |
[05:27] | Sometimes I think people in couples wish they had our lives. | 是希望能够过我们的生活 |
[05:30] | Nope. | 不,我们让他们不舒服 |
[05:31] | We make them uncomfortable, and they don’t know what to say. | 而他们不知该说些什么 |
[05:34] | -And you’re sure you’re not overreacting? -Yeah. | -你确定你没有反应过度? -是的 |
[05:44] | Coming. | 来了 |
[05:48] | God. Yes. | 老天 来了 |
[05:54] | What are we doing? | 我们在搞什么? |
[05:56] | Goodnight. | |
[05:58] | Charlotte. | 夏绿蒂,我还以为是 |
[05:59] | I thought it was the horsemen of the apocalypse. | 启示录四骑士 |
[06:02] | I cannot go to any more parties until I know what we’re going to do. | 除非知道我们该怎么办 不然我无法再参加任何派对 |
[06:05] | -About what? -Us! | -关于什么? -我们 |
[06:10] | I’ve been awake, wondering if we should stay together in spite of issues. | 我已经挑灯夜战好几个小时 一直思考我们是否该复合 |
[06:13] | I don’t want to confuse you, so I made some notes. | 我不想把你弄糊涂 所以我做了笔记 |
[06:17] | -You made some notes? -It helps me to be clear. | -你做了笔记? -这可以帮助我有条理 |
[06:20] | one, sex life. | 第一:性生活 |
[06:23] | The sex we had on the floor of your apartment… | 我们在你公寓地板上的 |
[06:25] | was quite good, actually. | 那次经验蛮不错的 |
[06:26] | one time. | 一次不足以保障婚姻幸福 |
[06:28] | That does not a marriage make. | |
[06:30] | Come inside. Maybe we can rack up a new score. | 进来吧,我们可以再下一城 |
[06:33] | Two, you only want me when you can’t have me. | 第二:你只有得不到我时 才想要我 |
[06:38] | Did you make a note that mentions… | 你的笔记中有提到 |
[06:39] | how beautiful you look tonight? | 今晚你有多漂亮吗? |
[06:47] | We have some big decisions to make. | 我们得做一些大决定 |
[06:52] | Trey…. | 崔 |
[06:55] | You have a boner. | -你勃起了 |
[06:57] | You are just so beautiful. | -你好美 |
[06:59] | I can’t discuss my notes if you have a boner. | 你勃起我没办法讨论我的笔记 |
[07:01] | -Come inside. -I cannot come inside, we are separated. | -进来吧 -不行,我们分居了 |
[07:08] | I have more notes. | -我还记了很多事 |
[07:10] | I think about you every night. May I take off your panties? | -我可以脱下你的小裤裤吗? |
[07:13] | -Don’t. -All right. | -别这样 -好吧 |
[07:18] | You said you didn’t want to be married. | 当初是你不想结婚 |
[07:21] | But now I don’t know if I want to be married. | 现在我不知道我是否想结婚了 |
[07:27] | Trey, are you…. | 崔,你是不是… |
[07:31] | That night, neither Charlotte nor Trey came inside. | 当晚,夏绿蒂和崔都没进去 |
[07:39] | I’m not quite sure what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry, Charlotte, may I get you a hankie? | 对不起,夏绿蒂 我拿手帕给你好吗? |
[07:45] | It’s too late for a hankie. | 来不及了,没用的 |
[07:49] | This isn’t working. | |
[07:53] | Whatever this is we’re doing, it isn’t working. | 无论我们在做什么 它并不成功 |
[08:03] | Just please stop calling me. | 请别打电话给我,等我弄清楚 |
[08:07] | I’ll call you when I’ve figured out what I want. | 自己要什么时会跟你联络 |
[08:10] | Charlotte, I love you. | 夏绿蒂,我爱你 |
[08:14] | Send me the dry cleaning bill. | 把干洗的帐单寄给我好吗? |
[08:16] | Trey may have had a lot of flaws, but bad manners wasn’t one of them. | 也许崔有很多缺点 但是没礼貌绝非其中之一 |
[08:27] | It was a lovely, uneventful Saturday morning. | 这是个愉快平静的星期六早晨 |
[08:31] | Three lattes, two newspapers, and… | 喝了三杯拿铁 买了两份报纸以及… |
[08:36] | one dating-service application. | 收到一张交友中心的申请表 |
[08:39] | ”Dear single…. ” | “亲爱的单身女子” |
[08:40] | -Single? You don’t even have a name? -I’m single, I don’t deserve one. | 你连个名字都没有? |
[08:44] | That’s the postal equivalent of a drive-by shooting. | -我单身,没资格有名字 -这简直是当街枪杀路人 |
[08:47] | I thought those 57 menus I get every day from Hunan Moonan were annoying. | 我还以为每天经过中国餐馆时 拿的大量传单已经够烦人了 |
[08:51] | Look at this. ”Don’t let your soul mate slip away.” | -“别让你的灵魂伴侣溜走” |
[08:54] | It’s almost a threat. It’s like, ”We have him. He’s just waiting for you. | -这几乎是个威胁 |
[08:58] | ”But hurry, ’cause he’s slipping away. There he goes.” | “我们拥有他,不过动作要快 因为他正悄悄离开…他走了” |
[09:00] | Soul mates only exist in the Hallmark aisle in Duane Reade drugs. | 灵魂伴侣只存在于 贺曼商店的走道上 |
[09:04] | I disagree. | 我不同意,我相信有个完美的 |
[09:05] | I believe there’s that one perfect person out there to complete you. | 男人等着使你的生命圆满 |
[09:09] | And if you don’t find him? What, you’re incomplete? It’s so dangerous. | 如果没找到他你就不圆满了? 这种观念真是危险 |
[09:13] | All right, first of all, the idea that there’s only one out there… | 只有一个吗? |
[09:17] | why don’t I just shoot myself right now? | 我干脆现在自杀算了 |
[09:20] | I’d like to think people have more than one soul mate. | 我一直相信 |
[09:22] | I agree, I’ve had hundreds. | 每个人都不只有一位灵魂伴侣 |
[09:24] | And if you miss one, along comes another, like cabs. | -我同意,我有上百个 |
[09:27] | That is not how it works. | -若错过了,下一个马上就到 |
[09:29] | -okay. -But you’re still looking outside yourself. | 不是这样的 |
[09:33] | It’s saying that you’re not enough. | 但你自己说你并不满足 |
[09:35] | -Are you enough? -Actually, today she’s too much. | -你满足吗? |
[09:37] | The bad thing about the one perfect soul mate… | -今天她太过头了 |
[09:40] | is that it’s so unattainable. You’re being set up to fail. | 完美灵魂伴侣的坏处就是 可望而不可及,肯定要失败 |
[09:43] | Exactly, and you feel bad about yourself. | 一点也没错 你还因此觉得很自卑 |
[09:45] | It makes the gap between the Holy Grail and the assholes even bigger. | 这让圣杯和屁眼 之间的差距更大了 |
[09:49] | I don’t care. I believe in soul mates. | 我不在乎,我相信有灵魂伴侣 |
[09:52] | I thought Trey was mine. | 我认为崔就是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[09:55] | But I don’t think that a soul mate would… | 但我不认为灵魂伴侣会… |
[09:57] | on your leg. Really true. | 和你做爱 |
[10:00] | There’s got to be that someone out there who’s just perfect for me. | 一定有某个人正在等着我 |
[10:04] | Maybe I should keep looking. | -也许我应该继续寻觅 |
[10:05] | Here you go. | -拿去吧 |
[10:07] | -okay, we’re filling this out. -I’m not in the mood. | -我们把这玩意儿写完 -我没心情 |
[10:11] | Not for you, for her. | -不是给你的,是给她的 |
[10:12] | -okay! -No. | -不要 |
[10:14] | Yes. | 要,年龄,勾选… |
[10:15] | ”Age. Check box. | |
[10:16] | ”20 to 25, 25 to 30, 30 to 34.” | 20到25,25到30,30到34 |
[10:19] | Not after next week. | 不,下个礼拜就不是了 |
[10:22] | Birthday girl. | 过生日的女孩,35岁 |
[10:23] | 35. | |
[10:25] | ”35 to 44.” | -35到44 |
[10:26] | Honey, welcome to my box. | -亲爱的,欢迎加入我这组 |
[10:35] | Soul mate. | 灵魂伴侣 |
[10:36] | Two little words, one big concept. | 四个字,却是个大学问 |
[10:39] | A belief that someone, somewhere… | 相信有某个人在某个地方 |
[10:42] | is holding the key to your heart, and your dream house. | 手里拿着开启你心房 |
[10:45] | All you have to do is find them. | 和你梦想之屋的钥匙 你所要做的就是找到他 |
[10:48] | So where is this person? | 那么,这个人在哪里? |
[10:51] | And if you loved someone and it didn’t work out… | 如果你爱一个人 但恋情并不顺利 |
[10:54] | does that mean they weren’t your soul mate? | 那是否意味着 他不是你的灵魂伴侣? |
[10:56] | Were they just a runner-up contestant in this game show… | 难道他只是从此幸福快乐 |
[10:59] | called ”Happily Ever After”? | 游戏节目中的第二名吗? |
[11:01] | And as you move from age box to age box… | 当你的年龄慢慢增长 |
[11:05] | and the contestants get fewer and fewer… | 而参赛者却越来越少 |
[11:08] | are your chances of finding your soul mate less and less? | 你找到灵魂伴侣的机会 是否也越来越低? |
[11:12] | Soul mates, reality or torture device? | 灵魂伴侣究竟是现实 还是折磨人的工具? |
[11:17] | What about a little birthday dinner? ll Cantinori, something nice. | 办个生日晚餐派对如何? 伊尔康堤诺利,不错的餐厅 |
[11:22] | I’m not sure I want to do anything. I’m kind of into laying low. | 我不确定我想庆祝 我想低调一点 |
[11:25] | -Laying low or feeling low? -No, I’m fine. | -是低调还是情绪低落? -我没事 |
[11:29] | Come on, you’ve got to do better than that. | 你不会这么容易被击垮吧 |
[11:32] | You’ve got to grab 35 by the balls and say, ”World, I’m 35!” | 你得狠狠抓住35岁 然后向世界宣布“我35岁了” |
[11:35] | -okay, calm down, Auntie Mame. -I’ll put the dinner together. | 好了,就这样吧 我来打点晚餐派对的事 |
[11:38] | All you have to do is show up. Just close friends, very fabulous-Iite. | 你只要现身就行了 只有亲密的朋友和迷人的灯光 |
[11:44] | All right. | 好吧,听起来蛮有趣的 |
[11:45] | That sounds fun, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:49] | Should I invite Big? | 我应该邀请大人物吗? |
[11:51] | What, are you slowly trying to kill me on the way to lunch? | 你想在去吃午餐的路上 杀了我吗? |
[11:54] | Technically you are friends now, right? | 严格说来 你们现在是朋友,对吧? |
[11:57] | You know, a phone call here and there. It’s friendly. | 偶尔会通电话 |
[12:00] | -Do you think I should I invite him? -How should I know? | 你认为我应该邀请他吗? |
[12:03] | When I’m done with them, I’m done with them. | 我怎么知道?当我跟男人玩完 就真的是玩完了 |
[12:06] | Maybe not. And I think he’s still in London. | 算了,我想他在伦敦 |
[12:08] | Let’s just keep it to low-maintenance friends. All right. | 还是邀请一般朋友就好 |
[12:14] | Welcome. Come in. | -欢迎,请进 |
[12:17] | He is hot. | -他好性感 |
[12:19] | -He is a priest. -He is a hot priest. | -他是个牧师 -他是个性感的牧师 |
[12:22] | Look at his robe. It’s so ”Robin and his merry men.” | 你看他的长袍 好像侠盗罗宾汉 |
[12:29] | You tell them, Friar Fuck. | 真是令人心神荡漾 |
[12:33] | okay, sister, let’s go. I’m not gonna lose my table at Pastis… | 我们走吧,我不想因为 你对一个牧师目不转睛 |
[12:37] | -so you can cruise a holy man. -What street are we on, again? | -而让出帕斯底斯餐厅的位子 -这是哪一条街? |
[12:41] | That Sunday, Samantha went to church. | 那个星期天,莎曼珊去了教堂 |
[12:50] | -Good morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[12:53] | I noticed all the good work you’re doing in the neighborhood… | 我注意到你为这附近地区 所做的一切好事 |
[12:56] | and I just stopped to see if I could be of service. | -所以来看看我是否帮得上忙 |
[12:59] | We could use another hand in the kitchen. | -我们厨房需要人手 |
[13:02] | I’m in public relations. | 我是从事公关这一行的 |
[13:04] | And I was thinking maybe I could help put a benefit together. | 我可以举办义卖 |
[13:07] | Something classy, respectful. | 搞得很有格调 |
[13:10] | I can guarantee Donald Trump and Marlo Thomas. | 我能保证唐纳川普 和马罗汤玛斯会出席 |
[13:13] | Thank you, but here at All Souls, we’re a little more low-key than that. | 谢谢,但是我们比较低调 |
[13:17] | We’re more about collecting food, canned goods to feed to the needy. | 我们通常募集食物给贫穷人家 |
[13:21] | So… | 总之…我很喜欢你的长袍 |
[13:23] | I love your robe. | |
[13:25] | This is what we wear. | 这是我们的制服 |
[13:27] | I’m in the Franciscan order founded by St. Francis. | 我是方济会的修士 |
[13:30] | The robe is…. | 它是圣芳济创立的,这长袍… |
[13:32] | Do you really want to hear about this? | -你真的想听这些吗? |
[13:35] | Tell me more about this St. Francis. | -再多说点这位圣芳济的事 |
[13:38] | He lived his life based on the vows of poverty and chastity. Here. | 他终生谨遵贫穷和守贞的誓约 |
[13:47] | It’s St. Francis giving his coat to the poor. | 圣芳济把他的袍子送给穷人 |
[13:55] | Samantha Jones, public relations. | 我叫莎曼珊琼斯 是公关公司负责人 |
[13:59] | If you change your mind about the benefit… | 如果你改变主意,关于义卖… |
[14:02] | or anything. | 或其他的事 |
[14:07] | And just like that, Samantha went from Mr. No Soul… | 就这样,莎曼珊从无灵魂先生 |
[14:12] | to Mr. All Souls. | 转而迷恋充满灵性的男人 |
[14:17] | After church, most people go out for pancakes. | 做完礼拜之后 大部分的人都出去拿煎饼吃 |
[14:20] | Samantha wasn’t most people. | 莎曼珊不是大部分的人 |
[14:41] | Samantha, your face is glowing. Did you get a facial or something? | 你容光焕发,你去做脸了吗? |
[14:45] | I masturbated all afternoon. | -我整个下午都在自慰 |
[14:48] | -All right, then. -Seriously? All afternoon? | -好吧 |
[14:51] | -Two, two and a half hours. -Who’s got that kind of time? | -真的吗?整个下午? -两个半小时 |
[14:54] | -I like to get in and get out. -I enjoy a quickie every now and then… | 谁有那么多闲功夫? 我喜欢速战速决 |
[14:57] | but when it’s good like today, I go with it. | 我也喜欢速战速决 但当感觉来了,我便顺其自然 |
[15:00] | I masturbated to my priest. | 我幻想着我的牧师自慰 |
[15:02] | -Your priest? -Friar Fuck. | -你的牧师? -令人心神荡漾的修士 |
[15:05] | I think we might have to get her a crash helmet. | 我们可能得买一顶安全帽 给夏绿蒂 |
[15:07] | -You have a priest? -No. | 你有牧师? |
[15:09] | She wants him, but she can’t have him. It’s all very Thorn Birds. | 她想要他却得不到他 |
[15:14] | In my fantasy… | 情节很像“刺鸟” |
[15:15] | he tears the food I’m carrying for the homeless… | 在我的幻想中 |
[15:17] | out of my arms, rips open my dress… | 他扯掉我满怀的食物 |
[15:20] | Iays me down in the street and enters me. | 撕破我的裙子,当街把我压倒 然后占有我 |
[15:24] | What do you do for the next 2 hours and 20 minutes? | 接下来的两小时二十分钟 你在做什么? |
[15:26] | -Stop, you are talking about a priest. -It’s a fantasy. | 够了,你们说的是一个牧师 |
[15:30] | I can masturbate to whomever I like. It’s imagination. | 我可以对任何我喜欢的人自慰 这只是幻想而已 |
[15:33] | It’s fun and perfectly healthy. | 很有趣而且非常健康 |
[15:35] | Who do you all fantasize about? | -你们的性幻想对象是谁? |
[15:38] | Russell Crowe. | -罗素克洛 |
[15:39] | Jinx! You owe me a coke. | -真倒霉,你欠我一瓶可乐 -不可思议 |
[15:41] | That’s amazing. What did women do before Russell Crowe? | 罗素克洛出现之前 女人该怎么办? |
[15:45] | George Clooney. | 乔治克隆尼 |
[15:47] | Clooney’s like a Chanel suit. | 克隆尼就像香奈儿套装 |
[15:50] | He’ll always be in style. | 他永远都会流行 |
[15:51] | I used to masturbate to a busboy who was rude to me once. | 我曾经对一个很无礼的餐厅 |
[15:55] | What do you think that means? | 小弟自慰,那是什么意思? |
[15:58] | Fine, the cheese stands alone. | 算了,我比较奇怪 |
[16:01] | Come on, Charlotte. Get that judgmental puss off, and join in. | 夏绿蒂,收起你那 不以为然的表情,加入讨论吧 |
[16:04] | Who do you fantasize about? | -你的性幻想对象是谁? |
[16:06] | No, it’s private. | -不行,这是隐私 |
[16:09] | Come on, it can’t be any worse than a priest and a busboy. | 不可能比牧师和餐厅小弟更糟 |
[16:12] | We’re not moving on till you tell us about one of your masturbation guys. | 你不说出其中一个性幻想对象 |
[16:16] | It’s not guys. | 我们就不继续聊下去 |
[16:19] | Lately, it’s just one man. | 没有很多个 最近只有一个男人 |
[16:21] | L.L. Bean? | -比恩? |
[16:23] | No. | -不是 |
[16:25] | Trey. | 是崔 |
[16:28] | And we have this really, you know, perfect sex. | 我们的性爱真的很棒 |
[16:33] | What do you think it means? | 你们认为这表示什么? |
[16:50] | This is 459-1905. I’m not in, so please leave a message. | 这电话是459-1905 |
[16:57] | I think you’re still in England… | 我不在家,请留言 我想你还在英国,但是… |
[17:00] | but it’s midnight here in New York, and it’s my birthday. | 纽约现在是午夜时分 也是我的生日 |
[17:05] | I am officially old. | 我正式地老了 |
[17:07] | So I felt the need to call someone… | 所以我觉得需要打给某个… |
[17:11] | older. | 更老的人 |
[17:14] | Anyway, some friends are giving me a dinner tomorrow night. | 明天一些朋友要替我办 |
[17:17] | Actually it’s tonight, and you’re a friend. | 晚餐派对,其实应该说是今晚 |
[17:20] | So if you are back in town… | 你是个朋友 所以如果你回到城里 |
[17:23] | it’s going to be at ll Cantinori, at 8:30 p.m. | 我们会在伊尔康堤诺利 时间是八点半 |
[17:27] | And if you’re… | 如果你人还在伦敦… |
[17:30] | still in London… | |
[17:32] | then cheerio, old chap. | 那就再见了,老头 |
[17:35] | So, okay. | |
[17:43] | The next day, on Wall Street…. | 隔天在华尔街上… |
[17:46] | Miranda? | |
[17:48] | Sheila, hi! How are you? | 席拉!你好吗? |
[17:50] | I’m fantastic! Gosh! | 我好极了 |
[17:52] | Joe and I just got back from New orleans. So how are you? | 乔和我刚从纽奥良回来 |
[17:55] | Are you seeing anyone special? | 你正和某个特别的人交往吗? |
[17:57] | But Miranda wasn’t feeling very Shecky. | 米兰达没心情搞笑了 |
[18:00] | Actually, I’m not. | 不,我没有 |
[18:01] | Look, he’s out there for you somewhere. You just haven’t met him yet, right? | 他就在那里等着你 你只是还没遇见他而已 |
[18:05] | Maybe, maybe not. I don’t know if I believe all that. | 也许有,也许没有 我不知道自己是否相信这回事 |
[18:09] | Maybe there isn’t someone for everyone. | 也许不是每个人都找得到伴 |
[18:12] | There it was. The truth. | 这就是事实,没有贺曼商店的 |
[18:14] | No Hallmark hope, no two-drink minimum. | 希望和两杯酒的限制 |
[18:17] | So how is Joe? You’ve been married for how many years? | 乔还好吗?你们结婚几年了? |
[18:20] | -Five. -Wow. | 五年,我打赌你一定在想 |
[18:22] | I bet you’re thinking, ”Where are the kids?” Right? | “那孩子呢?”我跟乔说过 |
[18:25] | It’s like I said to Joe. We can have kids… | “我们可以选择孩子或是没有 |
[18:27] | or we can have gorgeous fabric without chocolate stains. | 巧克力污渍的豪华布料” |
[18:31] | Miranda realized it’s not just about being single. | 米兰达意识到 这不只是单身女子的问题 |
[18:34] | Everyone has a sore spot that needs a little comedy routine. | 每个人都有个痛处 |
[18:38] | …let alone a poopy diaper. | 需要上演搞笑戏码缓和一下 |
[18:40] | And so Miranda laughed. Not because it was particularly funny… | 于是米兰达笑了 并非因为这特别好笑 |
[18:44] | but because it was kind. | 而是因为她这么说很体贴 |
[18:55] | They told me you were inside. | 他们告诉我你在里面 |
[18:57] | Am I disturbing you? | 我打扰你了吗? |
[19:00] | May I join you? | 我可以加入吗? |
[19:14] | I was thinking about you yesterday. | 昨天我想到你 |
[19:17] | You and the work that you do. | 你和你所做的工作 |
[19:21] | I was at the market. | 我那时在超市 |
[19:30] | They’re Le Sueur peas. | 这些是勒叙厄豌豆 |
[19:33] | -They’re the best. -That’s very kind. | 它们是最棒的 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 你真仁慈,谢谢 |
[19:42] | I have a confession to make. | 我要忏悔 |
[19:45] | I think about you other places than the market. | 我在超市以外的地方想到你 |
[19:50] | Do you ever think about me? | 你有想过我吗? |
[19:54] | I believe that God made the body. | 我相信身体是上帝造的 |
[19:57] | And it’s perfect in its splendor. | 而且形态非常完美 |
[20:01] | But I’m not of my body. | 但我的身体不是由我作主 |
[20:04] | My life is about other joys. | 我的人生要享受其他乐趣 |
[20:18] | Samantha wondered if maybe the hot monk was her soul mate… | 莎曼珊纳闷这性感的修道士 是否为她的灵魂伴侣 |
[20:21] | as he was certainly unattainable. | 因为他确实可望而不可及 |
[20:26] | I arrived at my party after a day of shopping. | 逛了一整天街后 我到达举行派对的餐厅 |
[20:29] | With no true soul mate… | 没有真实的灵魂伴侣在身边 |
[20:30] | I spent the afternoon with my shoe soul mate… | 我在名牌鞋店曼诺罗布雷尼克 |
[20:33] | Manolo Blahnik. | 消磨了一整天 |
[20:35] | -Good evening, can I help you? -Yes, Bradshaw, party of 10. | -晚安,我可以为你效劳吗? |
[20:40] | You’re the first to arrive. Follow me, please. | -布雷萧,十人的聚会 你是第一个到的,请跟我来 |
[20:46] | It’s 8:45 p.m. The reservation was for 8:30 p.m., right? | 现在是八点四十五分 |
[20:49] | That’s right. Here you go. | 预订的时间是八点半吗? 没错,请坐 |
[20:53] | -Enjoy. -Thank you. | -慢慢享受吧 -谢谢 |
[20:58] | -Hi. | -Hi. |
[20:59] | Would you like a drink whilst waiting? | -你等候时想喝杯东西吗? |
[21:02] | I’ll have a Shirley Temple, please. | -请给我一杯雪莉登波 |
[21:04] | once everyone else gets here, we’ll be drinking a lot of champagne. | 一旦人到齐了 我们便会喝很多的香槟 |
[21:08] | Good, great, excellent. | 好,好极了 |
[21:20] | Twenty minutes later, still no party. | 二十分钟后,还是没半个人来 |
[21:27] | Hi. Still alone. | 我还是孤单一人 |
[21:30] | Did anyone call asking for Bradshaw? | 有找布雷萧的电话吗? |
[21:32] | Not that I’m aware of. Let me check with the maitre d’. | 就我所知没有,我去查一下 |
[21:36] | okay, thanks. | 好,谢了 |
[21:40] | Can I bring you some champagne now? | -现在为你送上香槟好吗? |
[21:43] | Not yet. | -不,还不需要 |
[21:44] | Good, great, excellent. | 好,好极了 |
[21:48] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[21:52] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[21:56] | Happy birthday, dear Marta | 生日快乐,亲爱的玛莎 |
[22:01] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[22:04] | 25. | 二十五岁!妈的,我老了 |
[22:06] | Fuck, I’m old! | 抱歉占着这张桌子 |
[22:20] | Hi. Sorry for holding the table. I can’t imagine where everybody is. | 我想像不出大家都到哪儿去了 |
[22:25] | There is only one ll Cantinori, right? | -只有一家伊尔康堤诺利吧? |
[22:28] | -Yes. -okay. | -是的 |
[22:31] | The woman with the birthday cake is here… | 送生日蛋糕来的人在等着收钱 |
[22:34] | and she needs to be paid. | |
[22:38] | okay. | |
[22:39] | I’ll just get my purse. | 我拿一下皮包 |
[22:43] | After I paid $70 for my own birthday cake… | 我付了70块钱 买下自己的生日蛋糕之后 |
[22:47] | I was totally out of the party mood. | 我完全没有庆祝的心情了 |
[22:50] | So I decided to go home and kill myself. | 所以我决定回家把自己给杀了 |
[22:53] | -Lady, what are you doing? -Get off of there! | 你在干嘛? |
[22:55] | Look where you’re standing! | 看看你站的是什么地方 |
[22:57] | -It’s wet, get the hell off there! -No, the other way! | 快滚开那里,不,从另一边走 |
[23:00] | The other way, for Chrissakes! | 另一边,看在老天份上 |
[23:04] | For crying out loud. | 真是的,拜托你好不好,妈的 |
[23:12] | Jesus Christ! Don’t pick up the cake! | -对不起 |
[23:17] | -She’s picking it up! -I’m sorry! Marilyn Monroe, do me a fucking favor, get off the road! | -玛丽莲梦露,快走开 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[23:24] | Sorry! We’ll bring some beer over, and we’ll have– I’m sorry! God! | 该死,对不起 |
[23:31] | By the time I got home… | 在我到家之前 |
[23:32] | I had fallen into an emotional hole so deep… | 我便已坠入恶劣情绪的深渊 |
[23:34] | only a fireman without a collarbone could rescue me. | 只有缺乏锁骨的消防队员 才能救我出来 |
[23:38] | You have 14 messages. | 你有14通留言 |
[23:41] | Honey, I’m trapped at work, I’ll be 10 minutes late. | 亲爱的,我工作缠身 |
[23:44] | The reservation line is busy, I’ll see you soon. | 我会迟到十分钟,待会见 |
[23:47] | Carrie, I’m in traffic. They’re paving Fifth Avenue. | 凯莉,我被困在车阵中 |
[23:50] | No one can get through, don’t wait for me. Happy birthday. | 第五大道在铺路,根本过不去 别等我了,生日快乐 |
[23:54] | I’m stuck in fucking traffic. | 路上大塞车 |
[23:55] | I don’t know how to spell ll Cantinori for the idiot at 4 1 1. | 我又拼不出伊尔康堤诺利 |
[23:59] | Get a cell phone! | 买一支手机吧 |
[24:01] | Carrie, it’s Stanford. I’m at the wrong place. | 凯莉,我是史丹佛 我跑错地方了 |
[24:04] | Did you know there’s a Mexican restaurant on University and 1 1th called El Cantinoro? | 你知道有一家墨西哥餐厅 |
[24:14] | -Carrie. -okay, I’m here. They said you just left. | 叫做埃尔康堤诺罗吗? 我到了,他们说你已经走了 |
[24:17] | Where are you? We’re still here. | 你在哪里?我们还在这里 |
[24:20] | okay, so now we’re coming uptown. | 我们在上城的咖啡店等你 |
[24:23] | Meet you at the coffee shop in 20 minutes. | -二十分钟后到 |
[24:25] | End of messages. Carrie? | -留言播放完毕 |
[24:30] | It’s just me! | 是我,是我夏绿蒂 |
[24:32] | It’s just me, Charlotte! | |
[24:36] | I just aged 35 more years. | 我刚又老了35岁 |
[24:41] | What are you doing here? | -你怎么会在这里? |
[24:43] | I’m sorry, I came to take you to the coffee shop. | -我来带你去咖啡店 |
[24:46] | No. I’m going to bed. | 不,我要上床睡觉了 |
[24:47] | I’m not in the mood to be with a bunch of people. | 我没心情和大伙一起热闹 |
[24:50] | Come on, it’s just the four of us. You have to come, it’s your birthday. | 只有我们四个 |
[24:55] | I’m aware of that. | 你一定要来,今天是你生日 这我可清楚得很 |
[25:00] | The longer I sat there, the more alone I felt. | 我坐在那里越久 我就觉得越孤单 |
[25:02] | And it really hit me. I am 35 and alone. | 我一直想着 我35岁了而且很孤单 |
[25:06] | You are not alone. | -你并不孤单 |
[25:07] | I know I have you guys, but…. | -我知道我有你们 |
[25:11] | And really, I hate myself a little for saying this, but… | 我恨自己说这种话,可是… |
[25:17] | it felt really sad… | 生命中没有一个关心我的男人 |
[25:20] | not to have a man in my life who cares about me. | 真的很悲哀 |
[25:26] | No special guy to wish me happy birthday. | 没有特别的人祝我生日快乐 |
[25:31] | No goddamn soul mate. | 没有该死的灵魂伴侣 |
[25:35] | And I don’t even know if I believe in soul mates. | 我甚至不知道 自己是否相信有灵魂伴侣 |
[25:45] | Don’t laugh at me, but… | 别笑我,但我们也许 |
[25:48] | maybe we could be each other’s soul mates. | 可以当彼此的灵魂伴侣 |
[25:53] | And then we could let men be… | 我们可以只把男人当成 |
[25:54] | just these great, nice guys to have fun with. | 一起玩乐的对象 |
[26:01] | That sounds like a plan. | 这主意还不赖 |
[26:05] | I’m 35. 35 is not 25. | -我35岁了,不是25岁 |
[26:07] | Thank God. | -谢天谢地 |
[26:09] | I’m 35. | 天啊,我35岁了 |
[26:11] | Shut the fuck up, I’m 1 40. | 你他妈的闭嘴 我今年还140岁呢 |
[27:04] | Happy birthday, baby. | 生日快乐,宝贝,上车 |
[27:07] | Get in. | |
[27:09] | -It’s after 1 2:00, you’re late. -Not really, I’m on London time. | -已经过了12点,你迟到了 -不见得,我是伦敦时间 |
[27:13] | London is five hours ahead. | -伦敦比这里快五个小时 |
[27:16] | In that case, I’m really fucking late. | -既然那样,我真的迟了 |
[27:19] | I can’t believe you actually got out of the car and got balloons. | 我不敢相信 你真的下车去买汽球 |
[27:23] | I didn’t, Raoul did. | 我没有,是拉尔去买的 |
[27:25] | Good man. | 他人真好 |
[27:29] | So… | 那么… |
[27:32] | -how old are you? | -你几岁了? |
[27:34] | -Nope. -You don’t have to give me an exact number. | -那你几岁? |
[27:37] | Pick a box. | 你不必告诉我确切的数字 |
[27:39] | 30 to 35, 35 to 40… | 选一个,30到35? |
[27:42] | 40 to 45? | 35到40?40到45? |
[27:45] | Really? | 真的吗?40到45 |
[27:47] | 40 to 45. | |
[27:49] | I don’t know what you’re referring to. I had something in my eye. | 我不知道你从哪一点判断 |
[27:59] | How do you feel about soul mates? | 刚才有东西跑进我眼睛 你相信灵魂伴侣这回事吗? |
[28:02] | Well… | 这个嘛,我相信“灵魂” |
[28:05] | I like the word ”soul.” | |
[28:07] | I like the word ”mate.” | 也相信“伴侣” |
[28:10] | other than that, you got me. | 其他的可就问倒我了 |
[28:21] | Did you have a nice day? | -你今天过得愉快吗? |
[28:23] | I had a fabulous day. | -非常开心 |
[28:26] | Good for you. | 真为你高兴 |
[28:34] | As Big’s car drove away, I realized… | 当大人物的车慢慢驶离 |
[28:37] | having three soul mates already nailed down… | 我发现确定有三个灵魂伴侣后 |
[28:40] | made it a lot easier… | 寻找适合一起玩乐的男人 |
[28:42] | to spot those great, nice guys to have fun with. | 就变得容易多了 |