时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:27] | How can you live like this?! | 你怎么能活得这么邋遢 |
[00:28] | It was fine till you guys started whining. | 你们不抱怨的话 一切都好 |
[00:31] | Whining?! The whole temple reeks! | 能怪我们抱怨吗 这个神庙臭死了 |
[00:34] | I found it! | 找到啦 |
[00:36] | What manner of magical alloy is this? | 这是哪种魔法合金啊 |
[00:39] | It’s a burrito. | 这是个墨西哥玉米煎饼 |
[00:41] | It’s the tuna burrito from Aqua-Mexican! | 这可是墨西哥水城的金枪鱼玉米饼 |
[00:44] | That place closed like 5 years ago! | 那家店差不多五年前就关门了呀 |
[00:50] | Huh? What’s this? It kind of looks like you guys and my Mom. | 这是什么 看上去像是你们和我妈妈在一起 |
[00:54] | Oh, Steven, that is us! | 没错 史蒂文 就是我们 |
[00:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:58] | The hard part was getting the shark to pose. | 让鲨鱼摆好造型才是难点 |
[01:01] | Why’s everyone dressed like old-timey people? | 你们为什么打扮得像古人 |
[01:03] | They are old-timey people. | 他们就是古人啊 |
[01:05] | W-wait. But that would mean… | 等等 那就是说 |
[01:08] | How old are you guys? | 你们多大了 |
[01:10] | Much older than any human. | 比任何人类都老 |
[01:12] | Does that mean you’ll live forever? | 也就是说你们永生不老 |
[01:14] | No, no. We don’t age, | 不 我们的确不会变老 |
[01:16] | but we can still get hurt and die. | 但我们还是可能因受伤而死 |
[01:23] | But not from food poisoning. | 当然死因不会是食物中毒 |
[01:25] | I just can’t believe you guys are like a bazillion years old! | 不敢相信你们的岁数已经数不清了 |
[01:28] | How do you find a cake big enough for all those candles? | 你们要怎么找到一个能插那么多蜡烛的生日大蛋糕 |
[01:32] | We don’t really celebrate birthdays. | 其实我们不庆祝生日 |
[01:36] | Why not?! | 为什么 |
[01:37] | It’s not our way. | 这不是我们的风格 |
[01:39] | Well, I can’t just ignore this tramesty of unjustice! | 这般的不公平 我怎么会坐视不管 |
[01:42] | I pledge that you will have your birthdays! | 我保证给你们庆祝生日 |
[01:45] | With all the candy, cake, and ice cream you’ve been denied! | 就用你们拒绝吃的糖果 蛋糕和冰淇淋来庆祝 |
[01:51] | And the birthday queen is… | 这次过生日的主角是 |
[01:53] | Amethyst! | 紫晶 |
[01:55] | I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[01:56] | Dad made me this outfit and | 老爸为我做了这身衣服 |
[01:58] | it brings me special birthday luck every year! | 而且它每年都会给我带来特别的生日好运气 |
[02:02] | It might as well be your birthday | 不妨把今天当作你的生日 |
[02:05] | so why don’t we have a party? | 我们何不开个派对 |
[02:07] | even if your age isn’t real | 即使你的年龄并非属实 |
[02:09] | and your body’s an illusion | 你的形体只是幻象 |
[02:11] | Hey! It goes like this. | 喂 它是这样子戴的 |
[02:15] | Lion, you’re killin’ me. | 狮子 别让我为难 |
[02:16] | Um… Steven? | 那个 史蒂文 |
[02:18] | I know you put a lot of effort into… | 我知道你花了一番力气 |
[02:21] | putting faces on things, | 在这些东西上画笑脸 |
[02:23] | but could it be we’re just a tad… | 但是可能我们会不会有一点点 |
[02:26] | mature for this ritual? | 过于成熟 不适合这个仪式 |
[02:29] | Oh! You will remove that this instant! | 喔 你现在就给我把它摘下来 |
[02:33] | Wait! Here! | 等等 送给你 |
[02:35] | Aww! I’ll use it all the time! | 哇 我会一直用它的 |
[02:38] | No! | 别 |
[02:39] | It’s for the pinata! | 这是用来打皮纳塔的 |
[02:41] | The pinata is an artifact from ancient aqua Mexico. | 皮纳塔是古老的墨西哥水城工艺品 |
[02:49] | Am I… | 我是不是 |
[02:50] | getting… | 就要 |
[02:50] | close? | 打到啦 |
[02:52] | Higher. | 高一点 |
[02:58] | What next, Steven? | 接下来是什么 史蒂文 |
[02:59] | Well, you were supposed to get delicious candy | 你本应该在打碎它以后 |
[03:02] | when you broke it open… | 得到美味的糖果 |
[03:03] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[03:04] | You had candy you didn’t just give it to us? | 你准备了糖果 却不直接给我们 |
[03:07] | There will be more sweet treats at Pearl’s party. | 在珍珠的生日派对上会有更多糖果的 |
[03:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:12] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[03:14] | – Honk! – Steven, that is a brave look. | -嘟嘟 -史蒂文 你这身装扮真有勇气 |
[03:18] | – No, it’s funny! – How? | -不 这是用来搞笑的 -怎么搞笑 |
[03:20] | Uh… | 那个 |
[03:22] | Oh, geez, I’m breaking character. | 哎呀 我出戏了 |
[03:24] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[03:25] | I wrote some jokes! | 我写了几个笑话 |
[03:27] | Why did Pearl throw butter out the window? | 为什么珍珠要向窗外扔黄油呢 |
[03:30] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[03:31] | To see a butterfly! | 为了看见蝴蝶 |
[03:34] | I never did that. Steven, are you telling lies? | 我从没干过那种事 史蒂文 你怎么撒谎呢 |
[03:38] | N-no! Oh! I know. | 不是的 喔 那这样呢 |
[03:41] | – Pearl, do you like pie? – I do like pie. | -珍珠 你喜欢馅饼吗 -我喜欢 |
[03:46] | Well, you’re in luck! I baked you a pie! | 你真幸运 我为你烤了一个馅饼 |
[03:49] | I sure hope nothing happens to it! | 真希望它别出什么意外 |
[03:52] | Yes, me too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[03:55] | Wh-whoops! | 糟糕 |
[03:56] | Whoa, Steven! | 哎哟 史蒂文 |
[03:57] | I’ve got you! | 我接住你了 |
[03:58] | Be careful. You almost fell right on that … | 小心一点 你差点摔倒在 |
[04:02] | See, Pearl? It’s funny! | 珍珠你看 有意思吧 |
[04:09] | Pearl says she’s all partied out | 珍珠说她已经玩够了 |
[04:11] | and she’s ready to go home. | 她要回家了 |
[04:13] | This isn’t going at all like it should. | 事情发展不该是这样呀 |
[04:16] | I’ve got to pull out the ultimate birthday. | 我决定举办一个终极生日派对 |
[04:20] | Okay, there’s no way you’re not gonna love this! | 你不可能不爱这个 |
[04:25] | It’s kazoo racers! | 那就是卡祖笛车手 |
[04:27] | You get in a car, you play a kazoo … | 你坐进车里 吹响卡祖笛 |
[04:30] | What more could you want? | 就好像人生就别无他求啦 |
[04:32] | Dad used to do this for me every year. | 以前老爸每年都和我玩这个 |
[04:35] | I think this is why aging makes humans die. | 年复一年做这种事 怪不得人类活不长 |
[04:37] | Steven, thank you for the birthday parties, | 史蒂文 感谢你举办的这些生日派对 |
[04:40] | but I don’t think we’ll need any more. | 但是我想我们不需要它 |
[04:42] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[04:43] | Our age is only an illusion. | 我们的年龄只是一种假象 |
[04:46] | And Pearl’s pretty sure this ritual is more for human children. | 而且珍珠确信这种仪式更适合人类小孩 |
[04:49] | Nothing against children! | 可不是对小孩有意见 |
[04:51] | Children? Everyone gets to have birthdays! | 小孩 每个人都过生日的呀 |
[04:54] | Seriously. Give it a try! | 真的 试一试吧 |
[04:56] | You’re never too old! | 人老心不老嘛 |
[04:57] | We’re just too big. | 其实我们是坐不进去 |
[04:59] | You’re not too big. | 才没有呢 |
[05:00] | Y-y-you just get in and then, uh… | 你们只要进来 然后 |
[05:05] | I can fit! | 我可以坐进去 |
[05:06] | Which way to the baby war? | 婴儿战争在哪个方向 |
[05:07] | Eat tread, dirtbags! | 准备被碾压吧 坏蛋们 |
[05:10] | What if birthdays are just for little kids? | 万一生日真的只对小孩子有意义呢 |
[05:13] | What if even I’m too old? | 万一我也太老了呢 |
[05:16] | No way. You totally fit! | 不可能 你明明能坐进去 |
[05:20] | Oh, my bad. You are too old. | 好吧我错了 你太老了 |
[05:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:25] | I just need to think. | 让我想想看 |
[05:27] | Kazoo racers suddenly seems undignified. | 玩卡祖笛赛车好像突然有点丢人了 |
[05:34] | I never realized birthdays meant leaving things behind. | 我从未意识到生日意味着放弃一些事 |
[05:37] | All these parties… | 那些派对 |
[05:39] | Ugh! So embarrassing. | 唉 真难为情 |
[05:49] | Oh, onion… so young, so innocent. | 喔 洋葱头 如此年轻 天真无邪 |
[05:55] | Whackerman Jr.! | 地鼠达人二代 |
[05:58] | I can’t be seen playing childish games like Whackerman Jr. | 不能让人发现我玩地鼠达人二代这种孩子气的游戏 |
[06:01] | I better stick to sophisticated games | 我最好多玩玩更成熟的游戏 |
[06:04] | like regular Whackerman. | 比如地鼠达人一代 |
[06:06] | It’s whackin’ time! | 敲打时刻 |
[06:08] | You’re gonna get whacked! | 等着被敲吧 |
[06:13] | That was fun, | 刚才是很有趣 |
[06:14] | but a boy on the cusp of manhood | 但是一个接近成年的男孩 |
[06:16] | can’t spend the whole day whackering. | 可不能整日玩打地鼠 |
[06:19] | I need to take control of my life. | 我要掌控自己的人生 |
[06:22] | It’s time to get a proper job! | 是该找一份合适的工作了 |
[06:26] | But which one? Surf master? | 做什么呢 冲浪大师 |
[06:28] | No. Love doctor? I’m too squeamish. | 不行 情感专家呢 不适合如此拘谨的我 |
[06:32] | Ah! Now this is the job for me. | 啊 这才是适合我的工作 |
[06:37] | This day went so fast. I need a pick-me-up! | 今天过得真快 我得来点提神的东西 |
[06:45] | Two of the usual, please! | 来双份老样子 拜托 |
[06:46] | I’ve had quite a day. | 我今天过得真够呛 |
[06:48] | You must be confused, pal. | 弄错了吧 老兄 |
[06:50] | I work here every day and I’ve never seen your mug before. | 我天天都在这里上班 可根本没见过你的老脸 |
[06:54] | Oh, hardy-har, Lars! | 真是尖酸刻薄啊 拉尔斯 |
[06:56] | – Huh? – I used to make jokes! | -什么 -我以前是爱开玩笑 |
[06:58] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[06:59] | I’ve had a lot of time to think today, | 今天我花了很长时间思考人生 |
[07:01] | and sometimes you got to smarten up, act like an adult. | 总有一天你得打扮规整 举止成熟 |
[07:05] | ‘Cause one day, if you don’t, | 因为 如果你不这样做 |
[07:07] | everyone you know is gonna grow up without you! | 你认识的每个人都会抛下你而长大 |
[07:09] | And you won’t have little Steven to pick on anymore | 而且你再也无法捉弄小史蒂文了 |
[07:12] | because I’ll be a grown-up, too! | 因为我也已经长成了一个成年人 |
[07:17] | Steven who? | 哪个史蒂文 |
[07:20] | Steven Quartz Universe! | 史蒂文·石英·宇宙 |
[07:22] | And I want that doughnut, right there! | 我要那个甜甜圈 就是那个 |
[07:26] | – Sir! A-are you okay? – I’m old! | -先生 你没事吧 -我变老了 |
[07:30] | Yeah, and nuts. | 对 还变疯了 |
[07:32] | I’m gonna have to eat fiber cereal. | 以后我只能吃纤维麦片了 |
[07:34] | All my teeth are gonna fall out. | 我的牙齿会掉光的 |
[07:36] | And then I’ll have to eat oatmeal, | 然后我只能吃燕麦粥了 |
[07:38] | and it’ll be sugar-free! | 还是无糖型 |
[07:39] | Sugar fre-e-e-e! | 没有糖啊呜呜呜 |
[07:42] | I need to reverse this! | 我要逆转这一切 |
[07:44] | I need… A reverse birthday! | 我需要一个 逆转生日派对 |
[07:48] | The king costume. Will you help me into my birthday suit? | 国王装扮 你们能帮我换上生日礼服吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah, you better run! | 没错 滚得越远越好 |
[07:57] | Ohh! I’m… too old… for this. | 我 老得 跑 不动了 |
[08:06] | Lion! | 狮子 |
[08:10] | You know … | 我说 |
[08:12] | Steven was right. This is fun. | 史蒂文是对的 这真的挺有趣 |
[08:15] | You don’t have to keep wearing that stuff. | 你没必要继续穿着那身衣服 |
[08:17] | It makes me feel… important. | 它让我觉得自己 很重要 |
[08:20] | – Steven! What’s wrong with him? – He’s okay! | -史蒂文 他怎么啦 -他没事 |
[08:25] | He’s just really, really, really, really old. | 他只是非常 非常 非常非常老了 |
[08:28] | Gems can’t die from aging… | 宝石战士不会死于衰老 |
[08:30] | But he’s half human. | 但他是半个人类 |
[08:32] | Can’t we fix him? | 我们能治好他吗 |
[08:34] | My birthday suit might help. | 我的生日礼服也许帮得上忙 |
[08:38] | Good as new! …Right? | 和新的一样 是吧 |
[08:41] | Thanks, guys. | 谢啦 伙计们 |
[08:43] | But I guess this suit’s all out of birthday magic. | 我想这件礼服的生日魔法已经耗光了 |
[08:47] | We had a good run, huh? | 我们来这一遭挺好的 是不是 |
[08:54] | More birthdays… now. | 更多生日派对 现在就开 |
[08:56] | Check it out, b-day boy! | 快看 过生日的小男孩 |
[08:59] | – Heh, I’m a tiny car! – Beep beep. | -我是一辆小车 -嘀嘀 |
[09:03] | Kids… stuff…? | 小孩子的 玩具吗 |
[09:07] | Eh, pinata time! | 那就 再来个皮纳塔 |
[09:12] | It’s not working! | 没起作用 |
[09:14] | Pearl, get over here! | 珍珠 过来 |
[09:15] | – I can’t! – For Steven! | -我做不到 -这是为了史蒂文 |
[09:20] | Oh, look… I have what, uh … | 快看 我有 那个 |
[09:23] | what appears to be… A delicious pie! | 看上去是 一个美味的馅饼 |
[09:27] | I sincerely hope that… | 我真心希望 |
[09:29] | nothing happens to… | 它完好无 |
[09:32] | Oh, Steven! | 喔 史蒂文 |
[09:35] | Are you trying to kill him faster?! | 你是想让他死得更快吗 |
[09:41] | Pearl! | 珍珠 |
[09:52] | Garnet! | 石榴 |
[09:54] | Garnet, stop! | 石榴 别这样 快停下 |
[09:56] | I thought violence… would be the answer. | 我以为用暴力 就能解决问题 |
[10:01] | I think the party approach was working. | 我倒觉得派对疗法能生效 |
[10:07] | Would you guys just… | 拜托你们几个 |
[10:10] | please… control yourselves?! | 能不能 有点自制力 |
[10:15] | Uh… Oh, no. Oh, I’m sorry. | 不是 那个 抱歉 |
[10:18] | I shouldn’t have yelled. | 我不该冲你们大叫的 |
[10:20] | But I can’t stand to see you freaking out like this! | 但是我无法忍受你们惊慌成这副德行 |
[10:24] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[10:25] | Steven, you’re changing! | 史蒂文 你在变 |
[10:27] | Your age is fluctuating! | 你的年龄在波动 |
[10:28] | I think your gem is reacting to your state of mind! | 我想是你的宝石在随你的心情而变 |
[10:31] | Steven, stop feeling old! | 史蒂文 别觉得自己变老了 |
[10:34] | But I wasted your time. | 但是我浪费了你们的时间 |
[10:37] | We all have such little time… | 我们的光阴都飞逝如梭 |
[10:41] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[10:42] | You have to feel like yourself… | 你必须做回你自己 |
[10:44] | sweet and considerate | 讨人喜爱 体贴周到 |
[10:45] | and only occasionally obnoxious. | 只是偶尔有点烦人 |
[10:48] | Do you really think I’m all those things? | 你们真的觉得我是那样子的 |
[10:50] | – Yes! – Why else would you throw us all those parties? | -对 -否则你怎么会为我们举办那些派对 |
[10:54] | Oh, my gosh. You’re right. I am pretty great. | 我的天 你们是对的 我真是太棒了 |
[11:01] | Oh, Steven! Steven! | 史蒂文 史蒂文 |
[11:05] | We’ll work on the rest later. | 剩下的我们随后处理 |
[11:25] | 拉尔斯 交朋友 | |
[11:25] | 拉尔斯 交朋友 | |
[11:29] | This doesn’t look good at all. | 看样子糟透了 |
[11:32] | Whoa! Cool! | 好酷炫 |
[11:34] | – No, Steven! – Don’t get near that stuff! | -不 史蒂文 -别靠近那玩意儿 |
[11:37] | Whoa! Steven’s here! | 我在这儿 |
[11:38] | You have to be careful, Steven! | 你必须一再小心 史蒂文 |
[11:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:44] | What is that stuff? | 那是什么 |
[11:46] | It’s the moss that Rose Quartz raised on the hill. | 是罗丝·石英在山上养的苔藓 |
[11:49] | My Mom planted this stuff? | 这东西是我妈种的 |
[11:51] | Rose Quartz used to climb that hill every spring | 以前的每年春天 罗丝·石英都会爬上那座山 |
[11:54] | and tend to the moss at the top. | 照顾山顶的苔藓 |
[11:56] | But now that Rose is gone, | 但是现在罗丝走了 |
[11:58] | the moss is on the move. | 苔藓便开始移动 |
[12:00] | It’s lost. | 它很迷惘 |
[12:01] | It’s not lost. It’s gross. | 它才不迷惘 它只是恶心 |
[12:04] | Yes, but Rose loved it anyway. | 没错 但是不管怎样 罗丝很爱它 |
[12:07] | She saw the beauty in everything, no matter how gross. | 无论多么丑陋的东西 她都能看出其中的美妙 |
[12:10] | Fortunately, I know just what to do in this situation. | 幸运的是 我恰巧知道这种情况下该怎么做 |
[12:26] | This is why I get up in the morning. | 我早起就是为了看她干这个 |
[12:34] | Is this… police tape? | 这是 警戒线吗 |
[12:36] | Isn’t this great?! | 是不是很棒呀 |
[12:37] | This way we don’t even have to use magic. | 这次我们都不需要使用魔法 |
[12:40] | Humans will just see this and walk away. | 人类看到它就会乖乖避开了 |
[12:45] | Don’t hold back. | 不用隐藏实力 |
[12:46] | I never… do! | 我从不 隐藏实力 |
[12:54] | fa la-la la-la perfect! | 堪称完美 |
[12:58] | Now we can come up with a plan to move the moss back to its hill. | 现在我们可以想个办法把苔藓移回山顶了 |
[13:02] | Who wants to get some lunch? | 谁想要吃午餐 |
[13:06] | Just me, then? | 那么 只有我 |
[13:08] | Nice. | 好吧 |
[13:10] | Gettin’ me a P, gettin’ me a ZA | 给我来个披 给我来个萨 |
[13:12] | gettin’ me a p-p-p-p-pizza | 给我来个披披披披披萨 |
[13:15] | gettin’ me a P, gettin’ me a ZA | 给我来个披 给我来个萨 |
[13:18] | Hey, is that Lars? Lars! | 这不是拉尔斯吗 拉尔斯 |
[13:22] | Why now? | 怎么偏是这个时候 |
[13:23] | Got a high five for you from wa-a-a-y downto-o-o-o-wn! | 从遥远遥远的郊外送来的击掌 |
[13:29] | No, Steven! No high fives! | 不行 史蒂文 不能击掌 |
[13:31] | Mmm, okay. | 嗯 那好吧 |
[13:34] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[13:37] | So… | 于是说 |
[13:39] | how come you’re not at the big donut? | 你怎么不在大甜甜圈店上班了 |
[13:41] | I don’t spend my whole life at work. | 我不能把整个人生放在工作上 |
[13:44] | I do… other things. | 我还有 别的事干 |
[13:46] | Like standing against this wall? | 比如靠着这堵墙站着吗 |
[13:48] | What does it look like?! | 看上去怎样 |
[13:49] | Looks like you’re doing a lot of nothing. | 看上去像你忙着没事干 |
[13:52] | That’s the plan, Ste-van. | 计划便是如此 史蒂文 |
[13:53] | Just playing it cool today, you know? | 今天我只想扮扮酷 懂吗 |
[13:55] | We are so much alike. | 我们是如此相像 |
[13:57] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[13:59] | You want to get a fresh pizza right out of the oven, | 你想吃刚出炉的新鲜披萨 |
[14:01] | but you don’t want to seem too desperate, right? | 但又不想让别人觉得你太心急 对吗 |
[14:04] | Well, there’s no need to be ashamed. | 没什么不好意思的 |
[14:06] | Just walk right in and ask. | 只要走进店里直说就行 |
[14:07] | That’s what I always do. | 那是我的一贯做法 |
[14:09] | Steven, don’t go in there right now! | 史蒂文 你现在不能进去 |
[14:11] | Oh, hey! | 看 |
[14:12] | He opened the door, and there was doggy doo everywhere. | 他打开门 发现满地都是狗屎 |
[14:15] | That’s nasty. I don’t like nasty stuff. | 真脏 我不喜欢脏东西 |
[14:18] | Isn’t that Kiki’s sister and her friends? | 那不是奇奇的姐姐和她的朋友吗 |
[14:20] | Jenny, Sour Cream, and Buck Dewey. | 珍妮 酸奶油和巴克·杜威 |
[14:23] | Oh. You know those guys? | 你认识他们吗 |
[14:24] | Not quite, but I’m sure we’ll hang at some point. | 不是很熟 但我以后总会和他们愉快玩耍的 |
[14:27] | You should go in and talk to them. | 你应该直接走进去找他们聊聊 |
[14:29] | That’s not how these things work, Steven! | 这么做不行 史蒂文 |
[14:31] | The plan is to keep it cool and let them come to me. | 我的计划是继续摆酷 等他们来找我 |
[14:35] | Here they come. | 他们来啦 |
[14:36] | Aah! Steven, turn around! Act natural! | 史蒂文 转身 动作自然点 |
[14:38] | Tell dad I’ll be back later. | 告诉爸爸我过一会儿再回来 |
[14:41] | I don’t think they saw you. | 我觉得他们没看见你 |
[14:42] | Steven, you were blocking me with your… big hair! | 史蒂文 你挡着我了 都怪你的大头发 |
[14:46] | Sorry! I’ll go tell them to look over here! | 对不起 我现在就去告诉他们向这边看几眼 |
[14:49] | Steven, no! Don’t go over there! I hate you! | 史蒂文 别 别过去啊 我恨你 |
[14:52] | Muffins that are like this big. | 那松饼有这么大 |
[14:55] | Those things are too sweet for me. | 我不爱吃那些东西 太甜了 |
[14:57] | Hi! My name’s Steven. | 你们好 我叫史蒂文 |
[15:01] | Buck Dewey. | 巴克·杜威 |
[15:02] | – They call me “Sour Cream.” – I’m Jenny. | -他们叫我酸奶油 -我是珍妮 |
[15:04] | Aah, he’s gonna wreck everything! | 啊 他会毁了一切的 |
[15:07] | What are they saying? I can’t hear them! | 他们在说什么 我听不见 |
[15:10] | Ugh! Why is he dancing?! | 妈呀 怎么都跳起舞来了 |
[15:13] | No! My life is horrible! | 不要啊 我的人生太悲惨了 |
[15:16] | Hey, Lars! | 拉尔斯 |
[15:17] | – Yo. – They invited us along for a ride. | -好啊 -他们邀请我们一起兜风 |
[15:21] | Huh? W-wait a minute. They? You? | 真的吗 等一等 他们 请你 |
[15:24] | Steven, you got lucky. | 史蒂文 你真幸运 |
[15:25] | So, don’t ruin this with any of your lame shtick. | 别让你那些稀烂的笑话毁了这次机会 |
[15:28] | Pyoo, pyoo! You got it! | 你放心吧 |
[15:34] | – Hop on in, guys. – Oh, yeah! Middle seat! | -上车吧 你们 -好极了 中间位 |
[15:37] | Where’d you get that rad shirt, Steven? | 你这件红衬衫哪里买的 史蒂文 |
[15:40] | I have no idea where any of my clothes come from. | 我不清楚自己的衣服都是从哪儿来的 |
[15:43] | Yeah, man. Livin’ free. I like it. | 很好 兄弟 活得洒脱 我喜欢 |
[15:46] | – Hey, check out my shirt. – Oh. That snake is nasty. | -看我的衬衫 -那条蛇脏兮兮的 |
[15:52] | Yeah. I hate snakes. | 对 我讨厌蛇 |
[15:54] | Oh, what? That’s too bad. | 什么 真是糟糕 |
[15:55] | Some snakes are pretty cool. | 有些蛇还挺酷的 |
[15:58] | Sounds like it’s time to buckle up! | 是时候系安全带了 |
[16:01] | Quit being lame, Steven. | 别犯傻了 史蒂文 |
[16:03] | Hey, man, there’s nothing lame about seat-belt safety. | 喂 伙计 系好安全带可不是傻事 |
[16:06] | Car does not move till we’re all buckled up. | 在我们全部系好安全带之前 车是不会开的 |
[16:09] | Yeah. Now let’s get some spaced-out beats up in here. | 好的 现在让我们来听点迷幻节奏 |
[16:14] | Yeah. I can rave to this. | 很好 我能跟着锐舞一段 |
[16:17] | Hey, this car’s really cool, Jenny. | 这辆车真酷 珍妮 |
[16:19] | It’s just a delivery car for my Dad’s lame shop. | 这只是我爸开的蹩脚小店的送餐车 |
[16:22] | Makes me smell like pizza. | 让我一身披萨味 |
[16:24] | – Where to, y’all? – I don’t even know. | -去哪里呢 -我也不知道 |
[16:27] | Oh, can we stop by the big donut? | 我们能在大甜甜圈店前面停一停吗 |
[16:29] | That old place? | 那家老店 |
[16:30] | Man, that place is a drag. | 那家店开着是个累赘 |
[16:32] | But that’s where Lars works. | 但那是拉尔斯工作的地方呀 |
[16:34] | Quit it, Steven. | 别说了 史蒂文 |
[16:36] | You need some water? | 你要喝点水吗 |
[16:38] | Funland arcade is the best! Let’s do that! | 欢乐园游戏厅最棒了 我们去玩游戏吧 |
[16:40] | Man, I beat all the “G’s” In there like 3 million times. | 兄弟 我把那里所有的游戏都打通无数次了 |
[16:45] | No way! | 不可能 |
[16:46] | – Yeah. Me too. – No way! | -对 我也是 -怎么会 |
[16:50] | Honestly, though, I’m just exaggerating to sound cool. | 老实讲 我只是夸大其词来摆酷 |
[16:54] | I appreciate your honesty. | 我欣赏你的诚实 |
[16:56] | Hey, Buck, isn’t that your dad? | 巴克 那不是你爸吗 |
[16:58] | Another reason you should re-elect me … | 选我连任的另一个理由是 |
[17:01] | I love babies! Will you look at that? | 我关爱小宝宝 你们看到了吗 |
[17:04] | A baby! | 一个小宝宝 |
[17:05] | Gonna kiss it. | 来 亲一个 |
[17:09] | Hmm. I like his policies on babies. | 我喜欢他对小宝宝们的政见 |
[17:12] | Man. He never kisses me like that. | 伙计 他从没这样吻过我 |
[17:14] | That’s rough, bro. | 真艰难 兄弟 |
[17:16] | It’s not rough. | 一点也不 |
[17:17] | The lack of daddy kisses in my life made me who I am. | 缺少父亲亲吻的生活成就了今天的我 |
[17:21] | Oh, my gosh, guys. | 我天 伙计们 |
[17:23] | We should check out dead man’s mouth. | 我们应该去死人之嘴瞧一瞧 |
[17:25] | What’s dead man’s mouth? | 什么是死人之嘴 |
[17:27] | Oh, it’s this lake where some dude died or it looks like a mouth. | 是一片湖 或许死过人 或者它看上去像个嘴 |
[17:31] | I forget the specifics. | 具体的我忘了 |
[17:32] | Dead man’s mouth, here… we… come. | 死人之嘴 我们 来啦 |
[17:36] | Sounds good to me! | 听起来不错 |
[17:41] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[17:45] | Y-you know what? I know this place may seem cool, | 跟你们说 这地方可能也就看上去不错 |
[17:48] | but it’s actually a lot less cool than you think. | 但实际上根本没你们想的那么酷 |
[17:50] | Why don’t we just go have some more fun at the boardwalk? | 我们不如去木板小路上享受更多乐趣吧 |
[17:54] | Steven, stop being lame. Let’s check this place out. | 史蒂文 别犯蠢了 我们就在这里逛逛吧 |
[17:58] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[18:00] | Oh! Pff! The police tape! | 还好 有警戒线围着呢 |
[18:05] | Huh. Police tape? | 哼 警戒线 |
[18:11] | – Awesome. – I’m above the law. | -好极了 -我凌驾于法律之上 |
[18:16] | Who wants to go for a swim? | 谁想去游个泳 |
[18:20] | Pants become shorts. | 长裤变短裤 |
[18:27] | Lars, don’t go in there! | 拉尔斯 别跳进去 |
[18:29] | It’s dangerous! | 很危险 |
[18:30] | Steven, you trying to scare us? | 史蒂文 你想要吓唬我们吧 |
[18:32] | Build an atmosphere. I appreciate that. | 制造气氛 我欣赏 |
[18:37] | – Wait! – I’m not that slow. | -等等 -我才没那么慢 |
[18:41] | Hey, what are you doing, man?! | 喂 小子 你干嘛呢 |
[18:44] | Don’t! | 不要啊 |
[18:47] | Steven… what… is… your… deal?! | 史蒂文 你是 怎么 一回事 |
[19:01] | Oh, no! | 不行 |
[19:05] | What’s going on?! | 发生什么事了 |
[19:06] | It’s some kind of magic moss my Mom planted! | 这是我妈妈种的某种魔法苔藓 |
[19:09] | Wait. Your mom? | 什么 你妈妈 |
[19:17] | Guys, hang on! | 伙计们 撑住 |
[19:24] | Lars, I know what we have to do! | 拉尔斯 我知道该怎么办 |
[19:26] | This is all your fault! | 全是你的错 |
[19:28] | I knew if something went wrong today, | 我就知道 要是今天事情出了岔子的话 |
[19:32] | it would be because of you! | 肯定就是你害的 |
[19:33] | Now I’m never going to be friends with these guys, | 现在我和他们再也做不成朋友了 |
[19:35] | all because of your weird mom! | 都是因为你那个诡异的妈妈 |
[19:41] | What do you know about my Mom?! | 你能知道我妈妈什么 |
[19:43] | I didn’t even get to know my Mom! | 连我都没机会了解自己的妈妈 |
[19:46] | But I do know she saw beauty in everything, | 但是我知道她能看到任何事物的美妙之处 |
[19:49] | even in stuff like this | 即使是这种东西 |
[19:52] | and even in jerks like you! | 或者是你这样的混蛋 |
[19:55] | Now help me get them to the car. | 快帮我把他们搬上车 |
[20:03] | Lars, hurry! | 拉尔斯 快点 |
[20:07] | This moss belongs on the top of that hill. | 这苔藓属于那座山顶 |
[20:10] | Come on, Lars! What are you waiting for?! | 来吧 拉尔斯 还等什么呢 |
[20:12] | Uh, Steven, I don’t know how to drive a stick shift! | 史蒂文 我不会开手动档的车 |
[20:16] | I’ll work the stick. You just keep us on the road. | 我来换档 你只管沿路开车就是 |
[20:19] | Okay. All right. Let’s do this. Ignition! | 行 开始吧 发动走起 |
[20:22] | Stick problem! | 挂档搞定 |
[20:24] | Steven, no! Put it in reverse! | 史蒂文 错了 挂倒档 |
[20:26] | Is that the one with “R” On it? | 是标记了字母R的档吗 |
[20:28] | Jenny’s gonna kill me! | 珍妮会杀了我的 |
[20:32] | What’s gonna happen when we get to the top of that hill? | 我们爬上山顶以后会怎么样 |
[20:35] | – I don’t know! – You don’t know? | -我也不知道 -你不知道 |
[20:37] | That’s just where the moss wants to be! Aah! | 那是苔藓想要去的地方 |
[20:42] | It’s getting everywhere! | 苔藓长得到处都是了 |
[20:47] | We made it! | 成功啦 |
[20:49] | We’re almost there! What do we do now? | 我们就要到了 现在该怎么办 |
[20:51] | We got to get up there! | 我们必须爬上去 |
[20:55] | Hurry! | 赶紧的 |
[20:57] | I’m… getting… stuck. | 我 被 缠住了 |
[21:00] | Oh! Don’t give up! | 别放弃 |
[21:03] | Steven? | 史蒂文 |
[21:04] | What? | 什么 |
[21:06] | This sucks. | 这东西糟透了 |
[21:09] | Lars! | 拉尔斯 |
[21:26] | The moss was just trying to bloom. | 苔藓只是想要开花 |
[21:30] | – Ugh. What happened? – I think I died. | -发生什么事了 -我好像死了 |
[21:35] | Guys, look! | 伙计们 快看 |
[21:44] | You can see all of Beach City from up here. | 这里可以看到海滩市的全貌 |
[21:47] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[21:48] | Yeah. How did we even get up here? | 对 我们究竟是怎么上来的 |
[21:52] | Well, Steven thought that … | 史蒂文觉得 |
[21:53] | Lars drove us here. | 是拉尔斯开车带我们来的 |
[21:55] | Yeah, Lars. | 干得好 拉尔斯 |
[21:57] | -Supercool. – You’re cool, Lars. | -超酷 -拉尔斯 你真酷 |
[21:58] | I can totally rave to this. | 我完全能跟着锐舞一段 |
[22:01] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 来一个 来一个 |
[22:03] | Sour cream! Sour cream! | 酸奶油 酸奶油 |
[22:08] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[22:11] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好吧 你够了 |