时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 过火了 | |
[00:24] | presisco | |
[00:24] | presisco | |
[00:24] | presisco | |
[00:24] | presisco | |
[00:27] | Log date 7-1-1-2. | 记录日期-7-1-1-2 |
[00:27] | 橄榄石使用录音机的习惯致敬九十年代邪典片”双峰”其中FBI侦探戴尔·库柏也适用录音机记录 | |
[00:30] | It’s the third rotation of the earth | 地球已经自转三圈了 |
[00:31] | since commencements of a | 从开始进行 |
[00:34] | Collaborative approach to stopping the cluster. | 组织融合簇的合作尝试算起的话 |
[00:38] | I’ve finished drawing up | 我完成了钻头头部 |
[00:39] | the blueprints for the drill head. | 蓝图的绘制了 |
[00:41] | Peridot, if you could come take a look at this… | 橄榄石 如果你能来看一眼的话… |
[00:45] | Remind me again why I should listen to you. | 在提醒我一下为什么我得听你的? |
[00:48] | Oh, right. | 噢 对 |
[00:49] | The Pearl here has exhibited | 这里的那个珍珠表现出了 |
[00:51] | an aptitude for engineering that I begrudgingly respect, | 工程学方面的潜质-即使我很不愿承认 |
[00:54] | though that doesn’t explain the spontaneous singing, | 但这解释不了她没完没了的歌唱 |
[00:57] | crying, singing while crying. | 尖叫 边唱边叫 |
[00:58] | Why did you give her that? | 你干嘛给她那个? |
[01:01] | Well, we did destroy all her stuff. | 既然我们会坏了她所有的物品 |
[01:03] | I thought it might make her feel a little better. | 我觉得这或许能让她好过点 |
[01:05] | Clods! Muddy clods! | 草包! 浑身是泥的草包! |
[01:08] | Running out of ways to say clods. | 想不出别的方法来修饰”草包”了 |
[01:11] | All right. I chased away those cows. | 好吧 我赶走那些奶牛了 |
[01:13] | Let’s get to work. | 让我们开工吧 |
[01:16] | Before we begin, would you mind unfusing? | 在我们开始前 你介意解除融合吗? |
[01:19] | It’s making me incredibly uncomfortable. | 这让我非常不爽 |
[01:26] | What?! What’d I say?! | 蛤? 我说了什么? |
[01:29] | Do we really have to do that? | 我们真得这么做吗? |
[01:31] | Her having free reign of the place | 她在这里的主导地位 |
[01:32] | made me incredibly uncomfortable. | 让我非常不爽 |
[01:44] | Here you go, Pearl. | 给你 珍珠 |
[01:44] | 珍珠正在拆解的可能为波音747上使用的罗-罗RB211发动机( 这怎么看出来的) | |
[01:46] | Oh, good. Hmm. | 哦 很好 嗯 |
[01:48] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不 |
[01:50] | I said I needed tungsten–tungsten. | 我说我需要的是钨-钨啊 |
[01:53] | Uh, what does tungsten look like? | 呃 钨是什么样子的? |
[01:56] | Tungsten. Ah! | 钨( tungsten-> tongue) 恶! |
[01:59] | Never mind. I’ll just do it. | 算了 我自己找吧 |
[02:04] | I just need some sort of leverage optimizer. | 我就缺某种杠杆优化器 |
[02:07] | Leverage optimizer? | 杠杆优化器? |
[02:09] | That’s what I said. | 我说的就是那个 |
[02:10] | Oh! Ha. | 哦! 哈 |
[02:12] | You mean you want a screwdriver? | 你是指你需要螺丝刀吗? |
[02:14] | Do you have one or not? | 你有没有? |
[02:16] | Uh, w-why don’t you just use this one? | 呃 为-为什么你不用这个? |
[02:18] | Because it was outside my radius. | 因为那在我的可达半径之外 |
[02:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:21] | Hey, Peridot, what do you call this? | 嘿 橄榄石 你管这个叫什么? |
[02:24] | A scent sponge. | 气味海绵体 |
[02:26] | Huh? | 呃? |
[02:27] | Okay, what’s this? | 好吧 那这个呢? |
[02:29] | Vision sphere. | 视觉球体 |
[02:30] | Peridot, that’s– | 橄榄石 那是- |
[02:31] | wait, wait, Steven. | 等等 史蒂文 |
[02:33] | Peridot, these? | 橄榄石 这些呢? |
[02:35] | Touch stumps. | 触觉肢端 |
[02:36] | This? | 这个? |
[02:37] | Gravity connectors. | 重力连接器 |
[02:39] | This?! | 这个? |
[02:39] | That’s your butt! | 那是你屁股! |
[02:42] | Oh, man, Peridot, you’re killing me! | 哦 天啦 橄榄石 你要笑死我了! |
[02:45] | I am not! That would violate our truce agreement. | 我才不会呢! 那会破坏我们的休战协议 |
[02:48] | No, no, no. You’re funny. | 不不不 你很幽默而已 |
[02:52] | Funny? | 幽默? |
[02:53] | Peridot, if you can get | 橄榄石 如果你能将 |
[02:54] | the magnetron out of that microwave, | 磁铁从微波炉中取出来 |
[02:56] | we’ll have everything we need– | 我们就有了所有需要的东西 |
[02:58] | except for the drill head. | 除了钻头以外 |
[02:59] | Why don’t I just get an injector drill head | 为什么不用幼儿园的 |
[03:01] | from the kindergarten? | 注射器的钻头呢? |
[03:03] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:04] | Well, I guess that’s something you could try. | 其实 我想你可以试试那个 |
[03:07] | She’s not going to the kindergarten | 她不能独自去幼儿园 |
[03:08] | without a chaperone. | 必须要有个监护人才行 |
[03:10] | What? You’ve got to be joking. | 什么? 你开玩笑吧 |
[03:13] | You’ll know when I’m joking. | 你知道我什么时候在开玩笑 |
[03:17] | Me and Steven can go with her. | 我和史蒂文可以跟她去 |
[03:19] | Yeah, we’ll keep an eye on her. | 对 我们会盯着她的 |
[03:21] | Approved. Keep her in line, Amethyst. | 准许 让她老实点 紫晶 |
[03:24] | You got it! | 收到! |
[03:27] | Log date 7-1-1-2. | 记录日期-7-1-1-2 |
[03:29] | The Amethyst and the Steven have volunteered | 那个紫晶和那个史蒂文自愿 |
[03:32] | to help me dismantle this era-one drill. | 帮助我拆解这个第一代钻头 |
[03:34] | How stylistically displeasing. | 这在文体上非常不愉快 |
[03:36] | The newer ones have a nicer finish. | 新一点的有更美观的抛光处理 |
[03:39] | You making more nerd notes? | 你在制造更多的书呆子日志吗? |
[03:41] | What is…Nerd? | 什么是…书呆子? |
[03:45] | Can you use it in a sentence? | 你能造个句吗? |
[03:47] | Nerd– | 书呆子- |
[03:48] | you are a nerd. | 你是个 书呆子 |
[03:52] | Amethyst, cut that out. | 紫晶 别说了 |
[03:54] | As you can see, this planet is annoying, | 正如你所见 这颗星球非常烦人 |
[03:56] | and everything is annoying. | 每个事物都如此 |
[03:58] | Amongst its transgressions is the need for the Amethyst | 在这个星球所有的罪行中包含紫晶需要 |
[04:02] | to ask permission from the permafusion. | 向永融体寻求许可 |
[04:04] | Permafusion? Is that what you call Garnet? | 永融体? 那是你对石榴的称呼吗? |
[04:06] | I could call her lots of things. | 我可以称呼她很多名字 |
[04:09] | I could call her two things–two clods! | 我可以称呼她”两个东西”-“两个草包”! |
[04:13] | Walking around like she’s one clod. | 四处游荡 好似她是一个草包一样 |
[04:17] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么不对吗? |
[04:19] | She’s not even fighting! | 她又没在战斗! |
[04:21] | She’s–you know, she’s just, you know, like a… | 她在-你懂的-她只是在-你懂的 像个… |
[04:25] | You know! | 你懂的! |
[04:31] | You’re a real gem, “Perry.” | 你真算个宝石人啊 “橄榄” |
[04:33] | Yes. I am. A gem. | 是的 我是个 宝石人 |
[04:36] | Okay, okay. Do Steven next. | 好吧 好吧 来说说史蒂文吧 |
[04:38] | What’s weird about Steven? | 史蒂文有什么古怪的吗? |
[04:40] | Where do I even begin? | 我该从何说起呢? |
[04:42] | He’s some sort of hybrid abomination. | 他算某种混血弃儿 |
[04:44] | I don’t even understand how he functions. | 我甚至都无法理解他是如何维持生命的 |
[04:46] | His organic half consumes so much energy | 他有机的那部分消耗了太多能量 |
[04:48] | that he has to constantly feed, | 让他不得不频繁进食 |
[04:49] | and he spends so much time expelling | 并且他得花大把时间排泄 |
[04:52] | that he has a whole room dedicated to it. | 以致有单独的房间做这件事 |
[04:55] | Uh, no, something else– | 呃 不 别的东西啊- |
[04:57] | talk about something else! | 说点别的东西啊! |
[05:05] | The strangest thing is, Amethyst, | 最奇怪的是 紫晶 |
[05:07] | you think you have to listen to them. | 你以为你得听她们的 |
[05:11] | You’re the one who should be in charge! | 你才是那个应该指挥的人 |
[05:13] | Ha! | 哈! |
[05:14] | That’s your best joke yet. | 这是你目前最好的段子了! |
[05:16] | No, really. | 不 真的 |
[05:17] | Pearl is a Pearl. | 珍珠是个珍珠 |
[05:19] | Garnet is a fusion. | 石榴是个融合体 |
[05:21] | I don’t even know what he’s supposed to be. | 我都猜不到他存在的目的 |
[05:23] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[05:24] | You’re the only Crystal Gem that’s actually a gem. | 你是水晶战士中唯一一个真正的宝石人 |
[05:31] | What? | 什么? |
[05:32] | You outrank everyone on your team. | 你比队里其他的人的等级都要高 |
[05:34] | They should be listening to you. | 她们该听你的才对 |
[05:36] | You’re a strong, singular, fully functional soldier, | 你是个强壮的 独立的 完全正常的战士 |
[05:39] | despite the fact that you’re defective. | 即使实际上你是有缺陷的 |
[05:42] | Defective? | 缺陷? |
[05:43] | Well, sure. You’re small. | 啊 当然 你太挫了 |
[05:45] | So? | 所以? |
[05:46] | Well, you’re not supposed to be. | 其实 你不该是这样的 |
[05:48] | Hold on. Wait, wait. | 等下 等等 |
[05:50] | Let me guess. This– | 我猜猜 这- |
[05:53] | this is the hole you came out of. | 这是你出生的洞 |
[05:55] | Too small, too low, | 太小 太低 |
[05:57] | the exit marks look about 500 years newer | 出口的痕迹看起来相比其他洞 |
[05:59] | than every other hole. Hmm. | 晚了500年左右 嗯 |
[06:01] | This place must’ve been empty when you came out. | 你出来的时候这里一定已经空了吧 |
[06:04] | No wonder you have no idea what you’re supposed to look like! | 难怪你不知道你该长成什么样子! |
[06:07] | Peridot. | 橄榄石 |
[06:09] | What was I supposed to look like? | 我应该是什么样子? |
[06:11] | Well, you’re a Quartz. | 首先 你是个石英 |
[06:13] | They’re huge, loyal soldiers. | 石英是魁梧 忠诚的士兵 |
[06:15] | You should be twice your size, broad-shouldered, intimidating, | 你应该再大上一倍 肩膀宽阔 令人生畏 |
[06:20] | but you simply stayed in the ground too long. | 但你只是在地里待了太长时间了 |
[06:23] | Are you saying I’m wrong? | 你是说我是个错误吗? |
[06:26] | “Gemetically”speaking, yes. | “宝石学”上讲 没错 |
[06:28] | When you think about it, it’s all so funny. | 当你考虑这件事时 这真变得有趣啊 |
[06:32] | Amethyst. | 紫晶 |
[06:33] | Hey, soldier, | 嘿 士兵 |
[06:35] | maybe you can help me get this hunk of drill off. | 也许你可以帮我拆下这块钻头 |
[06:41] | See? Look at that! | 瞧 看看! |
[06:43] | You can do everything a normal Quartz can do. | 你能完成正常的石英能做的所有事情 |
[06:46] | Let’s head back and shove this thing in Pearl’s face. | 让我们回去用这个糊珍珠一脸吧 |
[06:49] | Amethyst, are you okay? | 紫晶 你还好吗? |
[06:51] | Don’t worry about it. | 不要担心 |
[06:53] | Oh! It’s lovely. | 哦! 这真是太有爱了 |
[06:56] | To think we’d be using | 考虑到我们将使用 |
[06:57] | the same technology that started all this to fix it– | 一开始引起这一切的技术来解决这一切- |
[07:00] | this drill is pure irony! | 这个钻头真是纯嘲讽啊! |
[07:03] | Actually, it’s mostly carbonite. | 实际上 它大部分是碳 |
[07:03] | 钉子 | |
[07:03] | 螺丝 | |
[07:05] | Would that make it “carbony”? | 这会让它变得”碳讽”吗?( irony: 铁的 讽刺性的; carbon: 碳) |
[07:08] | Oh, oh, oh! Amethyst! | 哦 哦 哦! 紫晶! |
[07:11] | Check out this–hmm–“rhythmatic”pulverizer. | 看这个-嗯-节奏性粉碎器! |
[07:18] | That’s funny. I’m so funny. | 那真是太好笑了! 我太幽默了! |
[07:22] | Whatever, dude. | 你高兴就好 |
[07:24] | That was the incorrect response. | 那不是正确的反应啊 |
[07:27] | Hey, Amethyst isn’t laughing when I do these things. | 嘿 我做这些的时候紫晶没笑诶 |
[07:31] | Why isn’t she laughing? | 为什么她不笑出来? |
[07:32] | Peridot, you really hurt her feelings. | 橄榄石 你真的伤害了她的情感了 |
[07:36] | What? | 什么? |
[07:37] | You were pretty mean to her at the kindergarten. | 你在幼儿园时对她有点太过刻薄了 |
[07:39] | Mean? No way. | 刻薄? 不可能 |
[07:41] | I was being…Cool. Amethyst loved it. | 那只是…酷 紫晶喜欢的 |
[07:45] | She’s probably telling the Pearl how much fun she had now. | 她可能只是在告诉珍珠她现在有多快乐 |
[07:48] | Amethyst, hi, hi! Hi, Amethyst! | 紫晶 嗨 嗨! 嗨. 紫晶! |
[07:52] | She–she won’t even look at me. | 她-她都不愿意看我 |
[07:54] | It’s making me feel…Smaller. | 这让我感觉很…渺小 |
[07:58] | You feel bad. That’s how you made her feel. | 你感觉难受 那也是你让她感受到的 |
[08:02] | Who cares about how she feels? | 谁在乎她感觉怎么样? |
[08:04] | Who cares about any of you?! | 谁在乎你们中的任何一个? |
[08:05] | You’re all just rocks, | 你们都只是石头而已 |
[08:07] | ruddy muddy clumps beneath my gravity connectors! | 拜倒在我的重力连接器下的红润的肮脏的土块 |
[08:12] | Another one of her temper tantrums. | 她又一次莫名其妙的发飙了 |
[08:14] | I’m surprised you two made it back from the kindergarten | 我很惊讶你们俩能从幼儿园正常的回来 |
[08:16] | without driving each other crazy. | 而没把对方逼疯 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:22] | This little thing– | 这个小东西- |
[08:23] | Aah! | 啊啊! |
[08:28] | How’s everything going up there? | 上面的进展怎么样了? |
[08:29] | I’m fine. There’s nothing wrong. | 我很好 没什么出差错的 |
[08:31] | Everything’s fine. | 所有事都非常顺利 |
[08:33] | Aah! No, no, no, no! Stop! | 啊! 不不不不! 停下! |
[08:35] | Peridot? | 橄榄石? |
[08:40] | The panel. | 面板! |
[08:43] | Whoa! Wait! | 喔! 等等! |
[08:47] | It’s okay! I got I-I-I-t! | 没事! 我能控制住住住! |
[08:51] | What the…Aah! | 搞毛…啊! |
[08:53] | Amethyst! | 紫晶! |
[08:57] | Aah! | 啊! |
[09:04] | It’s okay. Everything’s okay. | 没什么 一切都好 |
[09:06] | It was just a drill. | 这只是个钻头( drill: 钻头 演习) |
[09:17] | Uh…Peridot? | 呃…橄榄石? |
[09:19] | Aah! It was an accident. I swear! | 啊! 这只是个意外! 我发誓! |
[09:21] | Hey, don’t worry about it. | 嘿 别担心 |
[09:23] | We know you didn’t mean to start the drill. | 我们知道你不是故意启动钻头的 |
[09:26] | Uh, yeah. And that was an accident, too. | 呃 是的 那也只是个意外 |
[09:30] | We leave for one second, | 我们才走了一秒钟 |
[09:32] | and everything goes off the rails! | 就出了乱子! |
[09:36] | I blame the cows. | 我怪奶牛 |
[09:38] | No, it’s fine. It’s fine. | 不 没什么 一切都好 |
[09:40] | We’ll rebuild it stronger, better. | 我们会将它重新制造的更强大 更好 |
[09:42] | We’ll add seatbelts! | 我们会加上安全带的 ! |
[09:46] | Ah! | 啊! |
[09:47] | Hey, are you all right? That was a close one. | 嘿 你们还好吗? 那真是惊险啊 |
[09:50] | It’s a good thing Peridot was there to save you. | 还好橄榄石救了你 |
[09:54] | Yes, it is a good thing. | 当然 这是件好事 |
[09:59] | Listen. I, um… | 听着 我 呃… |
[10:01] | Just spit it out. | 说出来啊 |
[10:03] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[10:04] | \ 为什么你们地球人就这么难交流?! NWhy are you earthlings so difficult?! | |
[10:07] | Log date 7-1-1-2. | 记录日期-7-1-1-2 |
[10:10] | This entire planet is backwards. | 整个星球完全颠倒了 |
[10:13] | There hasn’t been one instance of correct behavior | 目前还没有任何一个正常的行为 |
[10:16] | exhibited by any one of these crystal gems. | 体现在水晶战士的身上 |
[10:19] | I have concluded that they are all defective. | 我得出结论-她们全部都是有缺陷的 |
[10:22] | But I am no better. | 但我也没好到哪去 |
[10:24] | I failed my mission, | 我的任务失败了 |
[10:25] | and now I’m working with the enemy, | 而现在我又与敌人共事 |
[10:27] | and I can’t even get that right. | 但连这个我都做不好 |
[10:29] | I have apparently “hurt”Amethyst’s “feelings”, | 我显然已经”伤害”了紫晶的”感情” |
[10:33] | which was not my intent. | 而这不是我的本意 |
[10:35] | If I’ve damaged my standing with the best gem here, | 如果我损害了我和这里最出色的宝石人的关系 |
[10:38] | then I’ve made a serious mistake. | 那我犯了一个严重的错误 |
[10:40] | I’m still learning. | 我仍然在学习 |
[10:42] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你们能理解 |
[10:43] | I want to understand. | 我希望自己能学会 |
[10:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:49] | Peridot, facet five. End log. | 橄榄石 切面五 结束记录 |
[10:52] | As you can see– | 正如你所见- |
[10:53] | oh, Peridot! | 哦 橄榄石! |
[10:56] | Hey, uh, Peridot. | 嘿 呃 橄榄石 |
[10:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:01] | But you’re still a nerd. | 但你仍然是个书呆子 |
[11:04] | I’ll be sure to add that to my notes. | 我会确保将那个添加进我的笔记的 |
[11:07] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[11:10] | Big. | 高大 |