时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:03] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:08] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:11] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:15] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:17] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:20] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:24] | presisco | |
[00:24] | presisco | |
[00:24] | presisco | |
[00:26] | 本集的播出时机为Undertale的一周年纪念日 | |
[00:29] | Onion sure was having a phenomenal time | 洋葱头显然非常高兴 |
[00:32] | jumping with Steven on his couch. | 和史蒂文在沙发上蹦跶 |
[00:34] | But after two hours of jumping, | 但蹦了两个小时后 |
[00:38] | he decided that it was time to perhaps stop | 他决定是时候结束了 |
[00:41] | and do something else? | 然后去做点别的? |
[00:44] | Ah, so Onion decided he wanted a snack. | 啊 洋葱头打算吃点零食 |
[00:47] | And he knew he could help himself | 而且他知道他可以随意 |
[00:50] | to anything in Steven’s kitchen. | 享用史蒂文厨房里的任何东西 |
[00:52] | [ Sighs ] Including Steven’s favorite limited edition chips. | 包括史蒂文的限量版薯片… |
[00:58] | Onion smelled the chip, | 洋葱头闻了闻薯片 |
[01:01] | savoring its delicious aroma. | 在鉴赏那极致气息 |
[01:04] | But no snack could satisfy his hunger… | 但没有零食能满足 |
[01:07] | for power. | 他对潜力的渴望 |
[01:11] | Oh, looks like you’re dad’s home, huh? | 看来你爸爸回家了? |
[01:13] | I guess this round of “Onion Tales” | 我猜本集”洋葱头的传说” |
[01:15] | has come to an end. | 该结束了. |
[01:16] | See ya! | 再见! |
[01:18] | Epilogue– | 结语 |
[01:20] | things get a little lonely for Onion, | 洋葱头不得不面对孤独 |
[01:22] | not knowing any other kids his age. | 不认识任何同龄伙伴 |
[01:25] | But luckily he had his friend Steven | 但好在他有史蒂文 |
[01:27] | who would kindly donate some time to a youth in need. | 一个愿意花时间陪伴”留守儿童”的人 |
[01:33] | Coming! | 来啦! |
[01:34] | Oh, Onion. | 噢 洋葱头 |
[01:37] | Need someone to hang out with again? | 又想找人玩玩? |
[01:38] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[01:40] | Oh, I see. | 啊哈 |
[01:42] | Onion wanted to come in, but he paused in the doorway. | 洋葱头想进门 但在门外被拦住了 |
[01:45] | He needed to take his shoes off, but he didn’t know how. | 他需要拖鞋 但不知道怎么脱 |
[01:50] | You want to go somewhere else? | 你想去别的地方? |
[01:58] | Hi, Vidalia! Hi, Yellowta-a-a-ail. | 你好 维达利亚! 你好 黄鳍-噫-噫 |
[02:00] | 黄鳍如”泰坦尼克号”中Rose一般的身姿真是辣眼睛啊~ | |
[02:02] | W-We just ran past your house, Onion! | 我们刚跑过了你家 洋葱头! |
[02:04] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪? |
[02:12] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[02:24] | I didn’t know you could whistle like that! | 我都不知带你能吹口哨! |
[02:29] | Is someone there? | 有人吗? |
[02:31] | Garbanzo! | 鹰嘴豆 |
[02:34] | Aah! Who are you? | 啊 你们是很么人? |
[02:36] | Your slow and eerie approach is making me uncomfortable! | 你们缓慢怪异的步伐让我很不舒服! |
[02:41] | Aah! | 啊啊啊啊! |
[02:44] | Onion, run! | 洋葱头 快跑! |
[02:49] | Looks like it’s curtains for Steven Universe. | 看来史蒂文-宇宙该退场了 |
[02:53] | Onion, huh? | 洋葱头 啊? |
[02:56] | Uh, do you know these guys, Onion? | 你认识这些人吗 洋葱头? |
[03:01] | Oh, they’re your friends! | 噢 他们是你的朋友! |
[03:04] | Uh, my name’s Steven. | 呃 我的名字是史蒂文 |
[03:06] | Garbanzo. | 鹰嘴豆 |
[03:08] | I guess, you’re Garbanzo? | 我猜 你是鹰嘴豆? |
[03:10] | Since you’re named after a bean | 考虑到你以豆子起名 |
[03:12] | then the baby on your back must be… | 那你背上的宝宝一定叫… |
[03:15] | Pinto? | 花豆? |
[03:17] | And your name is… | 你的名字是… |
[03:20] | Oh, Squash! | 噢 笋瓜! |
[03:23] | And to my left, we have… | 在我左边是… |
[03:25] | Slingshot? | 弹弓? |
[03:27] | Uh, pot hat? | 呃…锅盖头? |
[03:27] | 像不像Undertale的Frisk? | |
[03:29] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不太清楚… |
[03:32] | S–S-S-Soup | 特-昂-汤? |
[03:37] | Whew! It’s nice to meet all of you. | 呼~很高兴认识你们! |
[03:41] | What a warm welcome. | 多么温馨的迎接! |
[03:44] | H-Hey, that’s my wallet! | 嘿 我钱包! |
[03:51] | Onion, this whole time I thought you were just a lonely boy. | 洋葱头 我一直以为你是个孤独的小男孩 |
[03:55] | But you have a whole pantry of friends! | 但你有一屋子朋友 |
[03:58] | Thanks for bringing me here. | 谢谢你带我来这里 |
[04:00] | Garbanzo. | 鹰嘴豆 |
[04:02] | Cool! A soap-box derby car thing! | 酷! 一个肥皂箱做的Derby Car( 手工制作的玩具车) |
[04:06] | Can I lend you all a hand? | 我能帮一把吗? |
[04:07] | Garbanzo. | 鹰嘴豆 |
[04:11] | Is that safe? | 这安全吗? |
[04:13] | Garbanzo! | 鹰嘴豆 |
[04:16] | This looks amazing! | 看起来超棒! |
[04:19] | Is there enough room for me? | 我做的下吗? |
[04:23] | All right, let’s roll! | 好吧 出发! |
[04:27] | It even goes up steep hills! | 居然能爬陡坡! |
[04:33] | Swerve-y! | 飘~ |
[04:36] | Garbanzo! | 鹰嘴豆 |
[04:38] | Uh…What’s going on? | 呃…发生了什么? |
[04:44] | Wait! He’s gonna be okay, right? It was just a little spill! | 等等! 他不会有事吧? 就只是撞了一下! |
[04:57] | Is this…really happening? | 这都是真的吗? |
[05:00] | Oh, Pinto…I don’t know what to say. | 噢 花豆…我不知道该说什么… |
[05:04] | This is all happened so suddenly. | 这一切发生的太突然了 |
[05:06] | I-I’ll call a medical professional! | 我-我去找救护人员! |
[05:13] | It’s a miracle! Pinto has healing pow…ers? | 真是个奇迹! 花豆有治愈…能力? |
[05:17] | W-Why’d you nudge me and wink like this was all… | 为什么你又捅我 又眨眼 就像这都是… |
[05:20] | a big joke? | 套路? |
[05:26] | I–I get it. Heh. G-Good joke. | –我明白了. 嘿 这都是套路 |
[05:29] | Hmm. Y’all–Y’all really got me with that. | 你们…你们真的骗过我了. |
[05:32] | Whoa! That is a huge trench coat! | 哇 真是个肥大的风衣! |
[05:37] | What’re you gonna do with that? | 你们打算拿来做什么? |
[05:39] | You’re gonna pretend to be grown? | 你们打算伪装成大人? |
[05:42] | Can I pretend with you? | 我能跟你们一起吗? |
[05:50] | Man, we look so grown up! | 天 我们看起来太成年了! |
[05:56] | What should we do first? | 我们先做什么? |
[05:57] | Buy a car? Stay in a fancy hotel? | 买辆车? 出入豪华旅馆(? |
[05:59] | Vote? | 投票? |
[06:01] | Hey, is that Suitcase Sam? | 嘿 那不是行李山姆吗? |
[06:03] | You think if we bump into him, he’ll call us “sir?” | 你觉得如果我们突然撞见他 他会对我们说”先生”? |
[06:06] | That would be funny! | 那会很有趣! |
[06:07] | Oh, are we doing it? | 哦? 我们是这么做吗? |
[06:09] | Hello, Suitcase Sam, sir! | 你好 行李山姆先生! |
[06:11] | It is I, your faithful customer, Mister Mature Man. | 是我 你的忠实顾客 成人先生! |
[06:15] | Aah! | 啊! |
[06:17] | W-Why’d you do that? | 为什么? |
[06:28] | Man… | 天… |
[06:30] | I always thought when we weren’t hanging out, | 我一直以为当我们没在一起玩时 |
[06:32] | you were just sitting alone on the boardwalk, Onion. | 你只是一个人坐在栈道上 洋葱头 |
[06:35] | How long has this been going on? | 这一切从什么时候开始的? |
[06:42] | What’s going on over here? Just drawing in the dirt, Eh? | 怎么了? 只是在土里画画? |
[06:46] | That’s cool, that’s not creepy. | 这很好 一点也不吓人 |
[06:49] | Right, Soup? | 对不对 汤汤? |
[07:00] | Uh…okay. | 呃…好吧 |
[07:06] | What should I–Oh, okay. | 我应该…噢 好吧 |
[07:10] | Is this…a race? | 这是…个比赛吗? |
[07:13] | Y-You’re racing bugs? | 你.. 你们在赛虫? |
[07:13] | 此处源自Undertale的Thundersail小游戏 | |
[07:15] | That’s fun! | 有意思! |
[07:24] | Come on! You can do it! | 坚持住啊! 你能做到的! 不要停! |
[07:26] | Whoo-hoo! I won! | 呼! 我赢了! |
[07:37] | For me? Thank you! | 给我的? 谢谢! |
[07:44] | What? You want me to… | 什么? 你们想让我… |
[07:46] | But–But he won! | 但…但它赢了啊! |
[07:57] | I…I… | 我…我… |
[08:00] | I can’t do it! | 我做不到! |
[08:02] | Bugs may be weird, but I don’t want to kill one! | 虫子也许很怪 但我不想杀死它! |
[08:02] | 史蒂文的决定与Undertale的游戏机制相似 | |
[08:05] | I’m sorry. I’m going home! | 对不起 我得回家了! |
[08:09] | All right. Whew! | 还好! |
[08:10] | No more weirdo friends. Let’s see… | 不要再有奇怪的朋友了 我看看… |
[08:14] | I bet my best friend Connie is free. | 我赌我亲亲的康妮有空 |
[08:16] | Hey, Connie! It’s me, Steven! | 嘿 康妮! 是我 史蒂文! |
[08:19] | I–I was wondering if you– | 我–我在想你是否有… |
[08:21] | Um, no, th-there’s no mission, I wanted to hang out! | 呃…不 并没有什么任务. 我只想和你在一起~ |
[08:25] | You gotta do back to school shopping? | 你要进行返校采购? |
[08:28] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[08:29] | Say hi to the pencils for me. | 替我向铅笔们问好. |
[08:31] | Well, I bet Peedee wants to hang. | 好吧 我想佩迪应该愿意出来玩玩 |
[08:33] | [ 我没法出来玩. 暑期最后加班] | |
[08:37] | No big deal. | 算了 |
[08:38] | I-I’m sure someone else is free. | 总得有人有空吧? |
[08:44] | Looks like the lonely boy with no friends his age | 看来没有同龄好伙伴的孤独少男… |
[08:47] | was actually… | 其实是… |
[08:48] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[08:55] | No, Onion! Just leave me alone! | 不 洋葱头! 我想静静! |
[08:58] | You don’t have to play with me anymore. | 你不用再陪我玩了 |
[09:06] | What are you doing?! | 你在做什么? |
[09:07] | No, Onion! | 不 洋葱头! |
[09:09] | Onion, listen! | 洋葱头 听我说! |
[09:11] | I figured it out! | 我想通了! |
[09:12] | The only reason you hang out with me | 你和我玩的唯一原因 |
[09:14] | is ’cause you feel bad for me, isn’t it? | 是你同情我 对吧? |
[09:16] | You don’t have to lie to me to protect my feelings! | 你不需要撒谎来安慰我! |
[09:20] | Those kids out there in the woods? | 那些在树林中的孩子们? |
[09:22] | You understand each other and you don’t even talk! | 你们了解彼此 甚至无需言语! |
[09:25] | They’re your real friends. | 他们是你真正的朋友! |
[09:27] | So just go! | 所以走吧! |
[09:29] | I don’t need you to pity me. | 我不需要你可怜我! |
[09:31] | That’s the one thing I can do by myself. | 这是我一个人能做的 |
[09:37] | Hey, you’re–you’re the winner of the bug race. | 嘿 你是…你是比赛的获胜者 |
[09:42] | Wait! Onion! I’m sorry! | 等等! 洋葱头! 我对不起! |
[09:47] | Onion, wa-a-ait! | 洋葱头 等等我! |
[09:52] | Guys, I’m sorry! It was me! | 伙计们 对不起! 都怪我! |
[09:55] | I was the lonely boy! I– | 我才是那个孤独的人! 我– |
[09:57] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 到底怎么了? |
[09:59] | Wait… | 等等… |
[10:01] | are you guys… | 你们是… |
[10:04] | leaving? | 要走吗? |
[10:05] | I’m sorry about being weirded out before! | 对不起之前表现的非常怪异! |
[10:07] | You don’t have to leave! | 你们没必要走啊! |
[10:11] | Oh. | 噢 |
[10:12] | I-I get it now. | 我–我知道了 |
[10:14] | You guys only come to Beach City during the summer months. | 你们只在夏天到beach city来 |
[10:17] | And since the fall is starting, | 现在秋天来了 |
[10:19] | it must be time for you to go home. | 你们该准备回家了 |
[10:25] | I don’t know what to say. I– | 我不知道该说什么. 我– |
[10:27] | Aww! Thanks for letting me hangout with you guys… | 噢! 谢谢你们让我一起玩! |
[10:30] | You’re all swell! | 你们都很棒! |
[10:33] | Goodbye! I’ll never forget you all! | 再见! 我永远不会忘记你们的! |
[10:39] | So, that’s why you wanted me to come back here so much. | 所以…那就是你为什么那么想让我回到这里 |
[10:43] | This was your last chance | 这是你最后的机会 |
[10:44] | to have all your friends in the same place. | 和你所有的朋友在一起 |
[10:48] | Uh…Onion felt really sad | 噢…洋葱头非常伤心 |
[10:50] | about his summer friends leaving. | 因为他夏天的伙伴都走了 |
[10:52] | But… | 但是… |
[10:54] | then, he started to feel a little better. | 他又好过了一点 |
[10:56] | He remembered all the great times he had with his friends | 他想起了与朋友的所有美好时光 |
[10:59] | and all the cool stuff they did together! | 和一起搞的事情! |
[11:02] | And until next summer, | 暑假再临前 |
[11:03] | he had his pal Steven to hangout with… | 他还有好朋友史蒂文一起玩 |
[11:06] | i-if he wants to. | 如果他愿意 |
[11:08] | Aww, buddy… | 噢…伙计… |
[11:11] | Summer of Steven 放送完毕! 终于追上进度.. [ 倒地 |