时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 宝石收获季 | |
[00:24] | Husky | |
[00:24] | Husky | |
[00:24] | presisco | |
[00:24] | presisco | |
[00:28] | Peridot! Lapis! I’m here! | 橄榄石! 青金石! 我到啦! |
[00:31] | Did you forget your favorite Steven | 你们是不是忘了亲亲史蒂文 |
[00:33] | was coming over to spend the night? | 今天要在这儿过夜啊? |
[00:38] | Aha! | 啊哈! |
[00:39] | A door-knocky thing! | 用来敲门的东西 |
[00:41] | Unh! | 呃! |
[00:44] | Hey, that looks new. | 嘿 以前没见过这个 |
[00:46] | Peridot! Lapis! | 橄榄石! 青金石! |
[00:48] | I’m sorry I broke your door thingy! | 很抱歉我把你们门上的东西弄坏了! |
[00:50] | I wanted to fix it, but I don’t know how it goes together. | 我想修好来着 但是我不造怎么组装的 |
[00:55] | Makes a pretty neat mask, though. | 用来当面具倒是很不错 |
[00:58] | Wow! | 哇! |
[00:59] | Did I just die and go to the back of a cereal box? | 我是不是死进了麦片广告里? |
[01:04] | Ah! Aaaah! | 啊! 啊! |
[01:05] | Hi, Steven. | 嗨 史蒂文 |
[01:07] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[01:09] | I’m on a tractor! | 你看我在拖拉机上! |
[01:11] | Did I spray you by accident? | 我是不是不小心溅到你了? |
[01:12] | Just a little. | 一点点而已 |
[01:16] | So glad you could make it. | 你能来真是太棒了 |
[01:19] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[01:20] | How do you like our little– | 你觉得我们的– |
[01:22] | Experiment?! | 实验怎么样? |
[01:23] | It’s amazing. | 不能再棒! |
[01:25] | What made you wanna start farming stuff, | 你们为什么突然之间开始 |
[01:26] | all of a sudden? | 种粮食了? |
[01:27] | I have all the skills required | 我有培育宝石人 |
[01:29] | for growing Gems. | 所需的技术 |
[01:30] | I figured, why not try growing something else? | 我就想 为什么不培育些别的呢? |
[01:33] | Who knows? | 谁造呢? |
[01:35] | Maybe they’re ready right now. | 说不定他们已经成熟了 |
[01:39] | Hello, corn. | 你好啊 玉米棒子 |
[01:41] | Maybe she can’t hear me in there. | 可能她包在里面听不到吧 |
[01:44] | I made you in my image! | 我照我的形象创造了你! |
[01:45] | You will do as I say! | 你要听从我的吩咐! |
[01:47] | Wait. You didn’t think the corn | 等下 你该不会以为 |
[01:49] | was gonna walk right out of the ground | 玉米会自己走起来 |
[01:51] | when you told it to, did you? | 然后听你吩咐对吧? |
[01:53] | That’s not how vegetables work. | 蔬菜可不是这样的 |
[01:55] | It’s not? | 不是吗? |
[01:56] | Well, then, what’s the point of corn?! | 那玉米又有什么意义?! |
[02:00] | I have to admit, I’ve really been starting | 我得承认 我已经开始怀念 |
[02:03] | to miss the pitter-patter of full-sized Gem soldiers. | 那些成熟的宝石战士在身边走来走去了 |
[02:06] | It does get pretty quiet around here. | 这边确实好沉寂啊 |
[02:09] | Come on, Lapis. | 来吧 青金石 |
[02:10] | Let’s go disassemble the tractor. | 咱们把拖拉机拆了吧 |
[02:12] | All they wanted to do is make a living vegetable. | 她们就是想要创造些会动的蔬菜 |
[02:17] | Wait! | 等下! |
[02:18] | I know how to do that. | 我知道怎么做啊 |
[02:19] | Garnet says not to lick stuff I find on the ground, but, | 石榴说过不要舔地上捡来的东西 |
[02:22] | this is for a good cause. | 这次是有正当理由的 |
[02:29] | Hurry, Steven! | 快点 史蒂文! |
[02:30] | Peridot, slow down. | 橄榄石 慢着点 |
[02:32] | But you need to see. We did it! | 你得看看这个 我们成功了! |
[02:36] | Guess you don’t know how vegetables work, after all. | 看来你还是对蔬菜缺乏了解啊 |
[02:40] | Yeah. You guys sure showed me. | 对啊 真是开了眼界呢 |
[02:43] | Come, now, my little creation. | 来吧 我的小小造物 |
[02:45] | You can assist in harvesting | 你可以来帮我们收获 |
[02:47] | the rest of your kind. | 你的同类 |
[02:54] | Uh, must be the pumpkin treats | 啊 应该是因为我兜里装了些 |
[02:57] | in my back pocket. | 南瓜点心 |
[02:59] | That doesn’t make sense. | 根本说不通啊 |
[03:00] | We made it! | 我们创造了它! |
[03:02] | It should listen to us! | 它应该听我们的才对! |
[03:03] | It’s only just come into existence | 它才刚刚诞生出来 |
[03:05] | and it already doesn’t like us. | 就已经不喜欢我们了 |
[03:07] | Oh, come on. | 哦 别这样 |
[03:09] | Go to Peridot and Lapis. | 去找橄榄石和青金石 |
[03:12] | Oop. | 哦 |
[03:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:16] | I think he’s coming to me because | 我觉得它喜欢我是因为 |
[03:18] | I’m the one who made him. | 其实是我创造了它 |
[03:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:21] | That explains it. | 这就说得通了 |
[03:23] | Well, we made this one. | 嘛 我们至少种出来了这个 |
[03:26] | It’s…okay. | 还…还行吧 |
[03:29] | But look at Steven’s. | 但你看看史蒂文那个 |
[03:30] | It has a face, and everything. | 有胳膊有腿的 |
[03:33] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[03:34] | Ours doesn’t have a face. | 我们这个连张脸都没有 |
[03:37] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[03:38] | Don’t be sad. | 别伤心啊 |
[03:40] | Wait right here. I have an idea! | 在这儿等着 我有个主意! |
[03:44] | My dad showed me how to do this, once. | 我爹以前教过我怎么做这个 |
[03:47] | First, we make a mouth. | 第一步 先挖个嘴出来 |
[03:52] | Then we make two | 然后再挖两只 |
[03:54] | eyes. | 眼 |
[03:57] | Hmm, lookin’pretty good. | 嗯 看起来还行 |
[04:00] | Oh, you know what? | 哦 说起来 |
[04:01] | I almost forgot a really important step. | 我差点忘了最重要的一步 |
[04:06] | You have to hollow it out. | 得把它挖空 |
[04:16] | Yay! | 吔! |
[04:17] | It loves us now. | 它现在喜欢我们了 |
[04:21] | Awww, it’s okay, Veggie Head. | 嗷 没事的南瓜头 |
[04:23] | That brute can’t get you now. | 那个野蛮人抓不到你的 |
[04:26] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:28] | It’s nice to have a new addition to the family. | 多一个家人也是很不错的 |
[04:31] | Huh? | 哈? |
[04:33] | 飞机像是1916年的Bristol F. 2 双座战斗机 | |
[04:33] | Ah–what?! What the…?! | 啊–啥?! 我了个…?! |
[04:35] | Hobos broke into the barn. | 有流浪汉闯进了谷仓! |
[04:37] | Hey! Don’t you touch our things! | 嘿! 别碰我们的东西! |
[04:40] | You’re hobettes? | 你们是流浪姑娘? |
[04:42] | A hobo is a man’s job. | 流浪汉可是男性的职业 |
[04:45] | Who’s the human and what’s he yelling about? | 那个瞎叫唤的人类是谁啊? |
[04:48] | The real question is: | 更合理的问题是: |
[04:49] | where are my attack drones? [ Beeping] | 我的战斗无人机呢? |
[04:51] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[04:52] | Those mysterious constructions, | 这些神秘的装置 |
[04:54] | your weird appearance, | 你们奇怪的外表 |
[04:56] | your strange jewels. | 还有你奇怪的宝石 |
[04:58] | I know what you are. | 我知道你们是什么了 |
[05:00] | You’re hippies! | 你们是嬉皮士! |
[05:02] | I heard about you on AM radio. | 我在收音机里听说过你们 |
[05:04] | What are you doin’, comin’in here, | 你们为什么要来这儿 |
[05:06] | socializin’this fine, American barn? | 搞坏掉好好的一个传统美国谷仓! |
[05:10] | -Ugh. | 呃 |
[05:13] | Whaaah! | 哇 |
[05:15] | Oh, there they are. | 哦 终于来了 |
[05:17] | Wait! Don’t hurt him! | 等下! 不要伤害他! |
[05:19] | But he’s attacking us, and our home. | 但是他在攻击我们和我们的家啊 |
[05:22] | Uh, hello! | 呃 你好! |
[05:24] | How’s it goin’?! | 近来怎样啊! |
[05:25] | Uh, how do you think? | 呃 你觉着呢? |
[05:27] | Uh, yeah… | 呃 这个… |
[05:29] | We just wanted to know what you want. | 我们就是想知道你想要什么 |
[05:31] | What I want? | 我想要什么? |
[05:33] | I want you hippies out of my barn! | 我想要你们这群嬉皮士滚出我的谷仓! |
[05:37] | Your barn? | 你的谷仓? |
[05:45] | There they are. | 她们到了 |
[05:46] | Greg got your message and we came, too. | 格雷格收到了你的短信 我们就跟来了 |
[05:48] | Is that the human giving you trouble? | 那个人类在给你们捣乱是吗? |
[05:50] | I told you you two could use a guard dog. | 我说过你们可以养条看门狗 |
[05:55] | I guess that works. | 这个也行吧 |
[05:57] | What’re you doin’to that guy up there? | 你们在对上面这家伙做些什么啊? |
[05:59] | Just… | 就… |
[06:00] | putting him down. | 放下来他而已 |
[06:02] | Uhhh! | 呃! |
[06:03] | Not cool. | 没礼貌 |
[06:05] | Greg? | 格雷格? |
[06:06] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[06:07] | They know each other? | 他们俩认识? |
[06:10] | This is perfect! | 真巧了 |
[06:12] | Come on, help me chase off these freeloaders. | 来 帮我赶走这群吃闲饭的 |
[06:14] | They’re usin’some kinda hippie mind tricks. | 她们对我使了些心灵控制的把戏 |
[06:17] | -Um… | -呃 |
[06:18] | -Who told you | 谁告诉你们能 |
[06:19] | you could move in here and mess this whole place up? | 住进来这里然后搞乱我的地盘? |
[06:22] | I did, Andy. | 是我 安迪 |
[06:24] | You did? | 是你? |
[06:25] | This is my parents’barn. | 这是我父母的谷仓 |
[06:27] | Um, Dad, who’s this? | 嗯 老爸 这位是谁啊? |
[06:30] | “Dad”? | 老爸? |
[06:31] | You mean…? | 你是说…? |
[06:32] | No way. | 没门儿 |
[06:33] | Steven, this is Andy. | 史蒂文 这位是安迪 |
[06:35] | He’s my cousin. | 他是我堂兄 |
[06:37] | Andy, meet Steven. | 安迪 这是史蒂文 |
[06:39] | He’s my… | 他是我… |
[06:40] | son. | 儿子 |
[06:41] | Wow! It’s really nice to meet you! | 哇! 真的很高兴见到你! |
[06:43] | Does that mean you’re my…first cousin, once removed? | 所以我该称呼你为堂叔? |
[06:48] | Forget that nonsense. | 别管这些称呼了 |
[06:49] | Oyyy! | 哦 |
[06:52] | You call me Uncle Andy. | 你叫我安迪叔叔就好 |
[06:54] | I’m an uncle. I can’t believe it. | 我当叔叔了 难以置信 |
[06:56] | Greg, ya little turd, | 格雷格 你个小犊子 |
[06:58] | how come you never told me? | 你为什么一直没告诉我? |
[06:59] | How was I supposed to?! | 我该怎么告诉你啊?! |
[07:01] | I haven’t seen you in years! | 我多少年都没见过你了! |
[07:03] | And whose fault is that? | 你以为是谁的错?! |
[07:05] | You thought you were so much better than us, | 你觉得自己那么优越 |
[07:08] | you just got in your van and drove away. | 然后就自己开车跑掉了 |
[07:10] | That was like two decades ago! | 那破事儿都快二十年了! |
[07:13] | Uncle Andy, can I get down now? | 安迪叔叔 能放我下来吗 |
[07:14] | Oh, sorry, Steven. | 哦 不好意思 史蒂文 |
[07:16] | I’m not used to holdin’nephews. | 我以前没有抱过侄子 |
[07:18] | ‘Cause I didn’t know I had one! | 因为我都不知道我还有个侄子! |
[07:21] | So, uh, which one of these girls is the wife? | 所以 这里面哪位是你媳妇儿啊? |
[07:23] | I gotta give her my condolences, right? | 我得替她的婚姻默哀三分钟啊 是吧? |
[07:26] | Hey, come on. What, I gotta guess, here? | 嘿 别这样 还得我来猜是吗? |
[07:28] | It’s gotta be you. | 那我猜就是你了 |
[07:29] | I bet this useless lump | 这坨废柴 |
[07:31] | needs a big girl to keep him in line. | 得有个大女孩儿来管教 |
[07:33] | You’re not big. I’m just sayin’. | 不是说你胖啊 我意思 |
[07:34] | You’re tall, not, you know. | 只是说你挺高的 你懂 |
[07:35] | Rose is | 玫瑰她 |
[07:38] | no longer with us. | 已经不在了 |
[07:40] | Uh, wow. | 呃 哇 |
[07:42] | I-I’m sorry. | 我-我很抱歉 |
[07:43] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:44] | These people are sort of like her family, | 她们算是玫瑰的家人 |
[07:47] | so I offered to let these two stay in the barn. | 所以我就允许她们俩住在谷仓 |
[07:50] | Yeah? Ah, well, | 是吗? 啊 好吧 |
[07:51] | that was real nice of ya. | 那你真是心眼儿善良呢 |
[07:53] | But the barn’s for the DeMayo family. | 但是谷仓是属于五月家的 |
[07:56] | Wh-What’s a DeMayo? | 啥-啥是五月啊? |
[07:56] | “宇宙小子”的动画总监名叫Nick DeMayo | |
[07:58] | Andy DeMayo. | 安迪 五月 |
[07:59] | Greg DeMayo. | 格雷格 五月 |
[08:01] | Steven DeMayo. | 史蒂文 五月 |
[08:02] | We’re the DeMayos. | 我们是五月家啊 |
[08:04] | Actually, we’re, um, | 事实上 我们 嗯 |
[08:06] | the Universes, now. | 改名叫宇宙了 |
[08:09] | You space walnut! | 你个太空大核桃! |
[08:10] | You didn’t even keep the family name, | 你连自家姓都不要了 |
[08:11] | but you’re goin’around, givin’family property out like candy | 却把家里财产随便分给别人 |
[08:15] | on…some kind of | 跟什么节日里 |
[08:17] | candy-givin’-out holiday? | 分糖果似的? |
[08:19] | You’re telling me Universe | 你是在说宇宙 |
[08:21] | isn’t a real last name?! | 不是个真的姓?! |
[08:24] | It is a real name. | 是个真的姓 |
[08:25] | I had it changed. | 我已经改过了 |
[08:26] | Andy, look, they just really needed a place. | 安迪 你瞧 她们真的很需要个地方 |
[08:29] | They’re alien refugees from space and– | 她们是外星难民 |
[08:31] | They’re illegal. aliens?! | 她们是非法移民?! |
[08:33] | Wha…? You couldn’t even marry an American?! | 这.. 你甚至都没娶个美国妹子? |
[08:36] | What does that matter?! | 那又怎样啊?! |
[08:37] | DeMayo’s a much cooler name than plain old Universe. | 五月这个姓比宇宙酷多了 |
[08:40] | You turned your back on your family, | 你背弃了自己的家人 |
[08:43] | just so you could get in with a bunch | 就是为了能跟 |
[08:45] | of weirdo, hippie, Martian immigrants?! | 一群嬉皮火星移民在一起? |
[08:47] | You two, get the heck off my planet, | 你俩 滚出我的星球 |
[08:50] | out of my country, and out of my barn! | 滚出我的国家 滚出我的谷仓! |
[08:53] | Reactivating attack drones. | 唤醒战斗无人机 |
[08:55] | Ah! Wait! | 啊 等等! |
[08:56] | Uncle Andy? | 安迪叔叔? |
[08:57] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[08:58] | I’m sorry we took over the barn. | 很抱歉我们强占了谷仓 |
[09:00] | I didn’t even know we had any other family | 我们不知道还有其他家人 |
[09:02] | to share it with. | 能一起分享 |
[09:03] | You didn’t, huh? | 你不知道 是吧? |
[09:05] | But this barn? | 但是这个谷仓 |
[09:06] | It means a lot to all of us. | 对我们意味着很多 |
[09:08] | We spent so much time together here. | 我们在这儿共度了很多时光 |
[09:10] | Well, my family spent a lot of time here, too. | 这个 我家人也在这儿花了很多时间 |
[09:13] | Once a year, we’d all meet up here, | 每年一次 我们会在这里汇合 |
[09:15] | catch up, eat a big meal, have a good time. | 聊天 吃大餐 找乐子 |
[09:18] | Years and years of family tradition. | 年复一年的家庭传统 |
[09:20] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗? |
[09:22] | Well, we can do that, too. | 这个我们也能做啊 |
[09:23] | We’ve got a farm here, with plenty of food. | 我们这儿有田地 种了很多食物 |
[09:24] | Let’s make a big, traditional meal, and eat it together. | 我们来做一顿传统大餐 然后一起享用 |
[09:28] | You’ll have a good time, | 你会度过很愉快的时光 |
[09:30] | and then, you’ll have to admit they’re family. | 然后你就不得不承认她们是家人 |
[09:32] | And would you kick family out of the family barn? | 你会把家人踢出谷仓吗? |
[09:35] | Ahh… | 啊… |
[09:36] | Greg, | 格雷格 |
[09:37] | you’re lucky you got such a cute kid. | 你真幸运有个这么可爱的儿子 |
[09:39] | I know he didn’t get it from you. | 我知道肯定不是遗传你的 |
[09:41] | So, you’re letting them… | 所以 你会让她们… |
[09:42] | I’ll give your coven a chance | 我给你和这群女巫一次机会 |
[09:43] | and eat your dinner, | 吃你们做的大餐 |
[09:45] | but only ’cause I lost my sandwich | 但是仅仅是因为我不小心把三明治 |
[09:47] | in the Atlantic. | 丢在大西洋里了 |
[09:48] | Now, excuse me. | 现在 容我失陪 |
[09:49] | I gotta go get my junk out of the plane. | 我得把我的东西拿出飞机 |
[09:51] | You think this’ll work? | 你觉得这能成吗? |
[09:53] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:54] | Andy’s never been the type | 以安迪他的性格 |
[09:55] | to change his mind about something, | 改变他的主意简直没可能 |
[09:57] | and he’s really got his longjohns in a twist. | 这次真的是彻底惹恼了他 |
[09:59] | It’s gonna take a lot to calm him down. | 让他冷静下来真的要做很多 |
[10:02] | I don’t like this guy. | 我不喜欢这家伙 |
[10:04] | I don’t like some–ugh– | 我不喜欢这个–呃– |
[10:06] | new Greg just showin’up outta nowhere. | 新的格雷格突然出现在这儿 |
[10:09] | Our Greg is clearly the superior one. | 我们这个格雷格显然好很多 |
[10:12] | We’re not leaving our home. | 我们才不会离开自己的家 |
[10:14] | If that clod thinks he can push us around…! | 如果这土块儿以为他能摆弄我们..! |
[10:17] | Andy is a part of Steven’s family. | 安迪是史蒂文家的一员 |
[10:20] | We should make an effort to get on his good side. | 我们应该努力让他高兴 |
[10:22] | If he’s my family, then he’s yours, too. | 他是我家人 那他也是你们家人 |
[10:26] | Gems don’t have family. | 宝石人没有家庭 |
[10:27] | At least, not before we came here. | 至少在我们来这里之前如此 |
[10:30] | So, for the sake of our family, tell us what to do. | 所以 看在家人的份子上 教教我们该做什么 |
[10:35] | Let’s get cookin’. | 我们来做菜 |
[10:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:43] | Gimme the next row. | 把下一行也拔掉 |
[10:44] | All right. | 好 |
[10:45] | -Whoa. | 哇 |
[10:47] | Your aunt is, uh, pretty strong. | 你这位阿姨 呃 挺强壮的 |
[10:49] | She works out. | 她有在健身 |
[10:50] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 嗯 我猜也是 |
[11:04] | Sorry. Fly ball. | 不好意思 高飞球 |
[11:07] | Yeah! | 棒! |
[11:08] | This looks amazing! | 看起来棒极了! |
[11:11] | For a vegetable garden, I’d say we’re pretty fruitful. | 虽然是个蔬菜园 还真是”果实”累累呢 |
[11:16] | Is it just gonna be a bunch of vegetables? | 晚餐内容就只有一堆蔬菜? |
[11:18] | I shoulda figured. | 我早该想到的 |
[11:19] | You’re a bunch of vegetarians! | 你们是群素食主义者! |
[11:21] | A vegetable grown by a family’s love | 用家族的爱浇灌的蔬菜 |
[11:24] | nurtures the body and soul. | 能滋润身体和灵魂的 |
[11:26] | Ah, don’t let ’em get to ya, Steven. | 啊 别让他们唬了你 史蒂文 |
[11:28] | I’ll getcha a stick o’pepperoni | 我会送你一根大辣肠 |
[11:30] | for your birthday. | 做生日礼物的 |
[11:34] | Hmm… | 嗯… |
[11:35] | Let’s turn it down to around 2, 000 degrees, | 把它调到2000度左右吧 |
[11:37] | for now. | 暂时这样 |
[11:38] | Sounds puny. | 听起来好弱鸡 |
[11:39] | I like the propeller on it. | 我喜欢上面这个螺旋桨 |
[11:41] | It’s like it’s Andy-themed. | 有点安迪主题的感觉 |
[11:43] | I bet he’s gonna love this. | 我猜他会爱死这个的 |
[11:44] | We’re ready for the veggies now! | 蔬菜准备好了吗! |
[11:46] | Be over in a sec, Stu-ball. | 马上来 史嘟宝 |
[11:49] | Mm! | 嗯 |
[11:51] | Seems like too much, if ya ask me– | 要我说 看起来有点多– |
[11:55] | Awww, what have you done?! | 啊 你们都干了些啥?! |
[11:59] | Uh, Uncle Andy? | 呃 安迪叔叔? |
[12:01] | Dude, what’s wrong? | 伙计 哪儿有问题? |
[12:02] | I’ll tell you what’s wrong, du-u-de. | 我来告诉你哪儿有问题 伙-计 |
[12:05] | Everything! | 满哪儿都是问题! |
[12:06] | Can you not see this abomination | 你难道看不到面前这个 |
[12:08] | sittin’right in front of you?! | 机械怪胎吗?! |
[12:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[12:11] | It’s the engine, boy. | 我在说这个引擎 孩子 |
[12:13] | The engine! | 这个引擎! |
[12:15] | They butchered my parents’plane and made– | 她们拆毁了我父母的飞机然后做了这个– |
[12:17] | made–whatever this thing is! | 这个–管他是什么东西! |
[12:19] | It’s an oven/ cooktop combo. | 这是个烤箱/ 灶头二合一 |
[12:22] | It’s terrible! | 糟透了! |
[12:23] | That was the heart of the legendary wings | 这个可是我们家勇敢五月 |
[12:26] | of the Daring DeMayos. | 这架传奇飞机的心脏 |
[12:28] | I learned to fly on this plane! | 我就在这架飞机上学的驾驶! |
[12:30] | No one was even using that junk. | 这个垃圾一直都没人用过 |
[12:33] | Now, it’s actually good for something. | 现在至少有点用处了 |
[12:36] | See, that’s the problem with people like you. | 瞧 这就是你们这类人的问题 |
[12:38] | You think everything just belongs to you, | 你们觉得所有东西都是自己的 |
[12:40] | ’cause nothing belongs to anybody, | 因为你们觉得东西不该有主人 |
[12:42] | and you take it and everything’s cool. | 然后就心安理得地据为己有 |
[12:45] | And it ain’t cool! | 但是这行为太差了! |
[12:46] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[12:48] | I’m gonna need a moment. | 我需要自己静静 |
[12:49] | I-I can’t look at this right now. | 我-我现在看不得这个东西 |
[12:51] | Uh– | 呃– |
[12:52] | Andy, hold up! | 安迪 等下! |
[12:53] | They didn’t know! | 她们又不知道! |
[12:55] | Right, I get it: | 好吧 我懂了 |
[12:56] | in-laws. | 守法好公民啊 |
[12:57] | This is going down in flames. | 情况水深火热啊 |
[12:59] | I’m sure Greg will turn this around. | 我相信格雷格能解决这件事的 |
[13:01] | What do you mean, you weren’t | 你什么意思 你没有 |
[13:02] | technically married?! | 合法结婚?! |
[13:04] | Look, Andy– | 你瞧 安迪– |
[13:05] | We gotta up our game. | 我们得升级战略了 |
[13:07] | It’s going to take the ultimate party | 这得需要一个终极派对 |
[13:09] | to turn this around. | 才能挽回局面 |
[13:10] | Like, all the best parties of all time, | 就像 史上最棒的派对 |
[13:12] | put together! | 加起来一样! |
[13:13] | I think that’s doable. | 我想这是可行的 |
[13:16] | See you in a bit! | 等会儿见! |
[13:17] | Have fu-u-u-n! | 玩得开心! |
[13:22] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[13:23] | What’s got into Pumpkin? | 南瓜受什么刺激了? |
[13:25] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[13:26] | Chill out, dude. | 冷静点 伙计 |
[13:28] | You sure I can’t help you with anything? | 你确定我帮不上你的忙? |
[13:30] | Ah, it’s okay. | 啊 没关系的 |
[13:31] | Uncle Andy and I got it. | 安迪叔叔和我包办了 |
[13:32] | Whoa! It’s one peel! | 哇 完整的一条! |
[13:35] | Aunt Deb and I usually got put on kitchen duty | 你黛比阿姨和我都经常会负责做饭 |
[13:38] | when the family got together. | 在以前的家族聚会那时候 |
[13:39] | I’ve peeled a lotta potatoes in my day. | 那时候我削了超级多土豆 |
[13:42] | Ah, man, what’s Aunt Deb been up to, lately? | 啊 黛比阿姨最近在忙什么啊? |
[13:44] | Suddenly, you care about Aunt Deb? | 你突然又关心起黛比了? |
[13:47] | Oh, Mr. Curiosity. | 哦 好奇先生 |
[13:50] | Let’s see if I can cram 20 years into a sentence. | 我试试把二十年的情况用一句话说清楚好了 |
[13:54] | Uh, I’m gonna get these on the stove. | 我得把这些放到炉子上 |
[13:57] | Sure. | 行 |
[14:00] | Hey, it works. | 嘿 还真能用啊 |
[14:02] | You know, I guess it’s good | 我想这些飞机零件 |
[14:04] | these plane parts are gettin’some use. | 能派上用场还是挺不错的 |
[14:05] | I mean, maybe recyclin’isn’t so bad. | 我意思是 回收利用也许没那么糟呢 |
[14:08] | Looks like you got a new plane, anyway. | 不管怎样 你也有一架新飞机了不是 |
[14:10] | She’s a good one, too. | 她可是个很好的飞机呢 |
[14:11] | Been all over the world in that thing. | 我驾着她飞遍了全球 |
[14:13] | You’ve been all over the world? | 你全世界都去过? |
[14:15] | You better believe it. | 你最好信我的话 |
[14:16] | It’s really somethin’else, you know? | 真的是别有一番体验呢 |
[14:17] | Just you and the hum of your engine up in that thin air. | 只有你 和引擎的轰鸣在稀薄的空气里 |
[14:22] | No other people, no livin’things around to, uh, | 没有别人 没有活物 来 呃 |
[14:26] | keep you company. | 来陪伴你 |
[14:27] | But, you know, it’s not like there’s much for me | 但是就算我在地面上 |
[14:30] | down on the ground, these days either, so. | 也没有人在我身边了 |
[14:32] | Uh, Uncle Andy? | 呃 安迪叔叔? |
[14:36] | Your aunts are back. | 你的阿姨们回来了 |
[14:38] | So, Andy, we heard | 安迪 我们听说 |
[14:40] | you like marriage, so we thought | 你喜欢婚姻 所以我们想着 |
[14:41] | “Why don’t we all marry each other?” | “为什么不互相嫁给对方呢?” |
[14:45] | And, if that’s not human enough for you, | 如果你觉得这还不够人类的话 |
[14:47] | we can throw in a little being born | 我们还可以加入一些诞生 |
[14:50] | and some dying. | 和一点死亡 |
[14:51] | We’re very sorry for your marriage. | 我们对你的婚姻感到十分遗憾 |
[14:53] | We tried to cover as many celebrations | 我们试着包括人的一生中 |
[14:55] | in the human life span as we could. | 所有的庆典活动 |
[14:57] | Nice. | 棒 |
[14:58] | Oh, boy! | 哦 天啊 |
[15:01] | Okay, okay, I give up. | 好吧好吧 我认输 |
[15:05] | It’s too much! | 简直太搞笑了! |
[15:07] | All right. Where am I sitting? | 好吧 我该坐在哪儿? |
[15:12] | Whaddya say we get right to it, huh? | 我们现在开吃怎么样啊 你们说? |
[15:14] | And, hey, if we’re throwin’all tradition | 这样吧 如果我们不打算 |
[15:16] | out the window, anyway, | 坚守传统习惯的话 |
[15:17] | why don’t we start with this gorgeous cake? | 为什么不先从蛋糕吃起呢? |
[15:20] | Dessert before dinner. | 饭前吃甜点 |
[15:23] | Where are my manners? | 我真是不礼貌 |
[15:25] | Steven, pass it to your friend. | 史蒂文 传给你的朋友 |
[15:27] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:28] | Where are my manners? | 我真是不礼貌 |
[15:29] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:31] | Where are my manners? | 我真是不礼貌 |
[15:32] | Oh! Thank you, Lapis. | 哦 谢谢你 青金石 |
[15:34] | But where are my manners? | 我真是不礼貌 |
[15:36] | Ohhh! | 哦! |
[15:37] | Where are my manners? | 我真是不礼貌! |
[15:38] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[15:42] | What? | 怎么? |
[15:43] | You guys don’t like cake? | 你们不喜欢吃蛋糕? |
[15:44] | Gems don’t really eat. | 宝石人不吃东西的 |
[15:46] | Well, except for Amethyst. | 当然 除了紫晶之外 |
[15:47] | I’m good. | 我已经饱了 |
[15:48] | I had like, three bottles of cooking oil earlier. | 我刚刚已经 喝了三瓶烹饪用油 |
[15:53] | That’s uh… | 这真是… |
[15:54] | all right. | 还好 |
[15:55] | That’s what we forgot: | 我就说我们忘了些什么: |
[15:57] | more cooking oil. | 色拉油 |
[15:58] | And the shopping cart! | 还有那个购物车! |
[15:59] | We should’ve taken it. | 我们该一起拿来的 |
[16:01] | We could’ve put it in the wall next to the truck. | 我们本可以把它塞进那卡车旁的墙里的 |
[16:03] | That would’ve been stealing. | 那种行为叫做偷窃 |
[16:05] | ‘Cause it’s made out of steel? | 应该算是”车辆”盗窃? |
[16:08] | Didn’t we save the Earth? | 我们不是拯救了地球吗? |
[16:08] | We should have access to everything on it, by right! | 我们应该享有地球上的所有东西! |
[16:12] | Or at least get a discount. | 至少也得打个折啊 |
[16:14] | You guys think you’re savin’the Earth? | 你们几个觉得自己在拯救地球? |
[16:16] | Saving the Earth from Homeworld | 从母星手上救下地球 |
[16:17] | is its own reward. | 本身就是一种奖励了 |
[16:19] | You know what else would be a reward? | 你知道还有什么能作为奖励吗? |
[16:21] | A reward! | 物质奖励! |
[16:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | We don’t want to start another Gem War | 我们不要在餐桌上挑起另一次 |
[16:26] | at the table. | 宝石战争了 |
[16:27] | Ooh, don’t start it. | 哦 别挑起来哟 |
[16:29] | What if I just came to this table | 那要是我把这个餐桌 |
[16:29] | and started colonizing it, ’cause I’m a Homeworld Gem? | 占为殖民地呢 因为我是个母星宝石? |
[16:36] | But you can’t! | 但是你不能这么做啊! |
[16:37] | This table has corn on it | 这桌子上还有玉米呢 |
[16:39] | and it’s beautiful | 多么美好的事物啊! |
[16:40] | and we’ll defend it! | 我们会保卫它的! |
[16:42] | -Oh! | 哦! |
[16:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:45] | Now that I’ve spent time at the table, | 我们现在在桌子旁待了一会儿后 |
[16:47] | I can see the value of your corn! | 我也感受到玉米的可贵! |
[16:51] | Why don’t you put that corn in a mirror | 为什么不把那玉米塞进镜子里 |
[16:54] | for thousands of years | 待上个一千年 |
[16:55] | and then see how it feels about the table. | 然后再看看它对桌子什么感觉 |
[17:00] | Really | 它会真的 |
[17:00] | hate the table! | 真的恨这个桌子 |
[17:03] | You know what? Thank you, Steven. | 你造吗 谢谢你史蒂文 |
[17:05] | Putting this meal together was a great idea. | 准备这顿大餐真的是个好主意 |
[17:08] | Oh, no, I should be thanking Garnet. | 哦 不 我应该谢谢石榴 |
[17:10] | She gathered up all the vegetables. | 她采集了这些蔬菜 |
[17:12] | Lapis and Peridot grew them. | 青金石和橄榄石种植了它们 |
[17:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:15] | Oh, but, it was Pearl | 哦 是珍珠 |
[17:16] | who drove us to the “store.” | 驾车带我们去了”商店” |
[17:19] | Well, I have to thank Steven | 这个 我得谢谢史蒂文 |
[17:21] | for cooking the vegetables | 烹饪了这些蔬菜 |
[17:22] | and Amethyst, for putting out that grease fire. | 还有谢谢紫晶扑灭了火 |
[17:24] | And starting it. | 还有点起了火 |
[17:26] | Oh, and, thanks to Greg for lending his van. | 哦 谢谢格雷格借我们他的车 |
[17:29] | I guess you could say we can thank everyone. | 可以说我们得感谢所有人 |
[17:32] | Yes. | 对的 |
[17:33] | Was everyone thanked? | 所有人都被感谢了吗? |
[17:34] | Raise your hand if you were thanked! | 被感谢的都举起手! |
[17:38] | Hey, uh, what about Andy? | 嘿 还有安迪呢 |
[17:41] | Hmm… | 嗯… |
[17:42] | Thank you, Andy, for | 谢谢安迪 |
[17:44] | showing up! | 的出现! |
[17:45] | Because of you, | 因为你 |
[17:47] | everyone came out here to the barn and– | 所有人都来了谷仓– |
[17:49] | and, now, we’re all in one place together | 我们现在都聚在一起了 |
[17:51] | for the first time in a while. | 这可是很长时间以来第一次 |
[17:52] | And it’s actually pretty great. | 这确实是件很棒的事 |
[17:55] | So, cheers! | 那么 万岁! |
[17:58] | Cheers! | 万岁! |
[18:01] | Ah. | 啊 |
[18:05] | You can have it. | 都给你们了 |
[18:06] | The barn. It’s yours. | 这个谷仓 是你们的了 |
[18:09] | Did we do something wrong? | 我们做错了什么吗? |
[18:11] | I thought I said something really sentimental. | 我还以为我说的话很贴心呢 |
[18:16] | No! Wait! | 不! 等等! |
[18:17] | He can’t leave! | 他不能走! |
[18:18] | Lapis. | 青金石 |
[18:19] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:22] | Uhh. | 呃 |
[18:23] | What was I thinkin’? | 我在想什么? |
[18:25] | Hi, Uncle Andy! | 嗨 安迪叔叔! |
[18:26] | Ah! What?! | 啊! 什么?! |
[18:28] | What are you doin’, kid?! | 你在干嘛啊 孩子?! |
[18:29] | I thought everything was going really well. | 我以为一切都很好来着 |
[18:32] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对的地方吗? |
[18:33] | Yeah, something’s wrong. | 是啊 有些地方很不对 |
[18:35] | You’re a mile in the sky, | 比如你飞在天上 |
[18:36] | hangin’off a floatin’lady! | 挂在一位飞翔的女孩儿上! |
[18:38] | Go home! | 回家吧! |
[18:45] | Why’d you leave? | 你为什么要离开? |
[18:46] | I’m the only one who didn’t. | 我是唯一没离开的那个 |
[18:48] | It was your goofball father who was | 是你的蠢爹他 |
[18:50] | the first one to hightail it outta here. | 第一个独自离开跑到了这里来 |
[18:53] | Then, after him, it was Aunt Deb. | 然后 是你黛比阿姨 |
[18:55] | She and her partner got the RV. | 她和她的伙伴买了房车 |
[18:57] | No reason to stick around, with that thing. | 有了那房车她也没理由留下 |
[18:59] | Grandpa moved to the Keys. | 爷爷搬去了Keystone |
[19:01] | Too old to make the drive anymore. | 他太老了开不了车 |
[19:03] | I was the only one who tried | 我是唯一一个 |
[19:05] | to keep everything how it used to be. | 试着保持生活原样的人 |
[19:07] | I knew what it meant to really be a family. | 我知道家庭的真正意义 |
[19:10] | And look what that got me, huh? | 那又帮我找回了什么呢 嗯? |
[19:12] | Nothin’! | 什么都没! |
[19:13] | Ah! No! Wait! | 啊 不 等等! |
[19:15] | Hold on. | 抓紧 |
[19:16] | Aaaaah! | 啊啊啊 |
[19:21] | Lapis, throw me onto the plane. | 青金石 把我扔到飞机上 |
[19:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:24] | What?! I swear, | 啥?! 我发誓 |
[19:26] | if you throw him, I’ll– | 如果你敢扔了他 我– |
[19:28] | I’ll meet you back at the barn! | 我在谷仓那边和你汇合! |
[19:30] | Roger. | 收到 |
[19:32] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[19:33] | You’re throwin’off my balance! | 你扰乱了我的平衡! |
[19:35] | You’re gonna bring us both down! | 你会让我俩都掉下去的! |
[19:37] | Andy! I love that we both eat cake! | 安迪! 我很高兴咱俩都喜欢吃蛋糕! |
[19:40] | What?! | 啥? |
[19:41] | And you have that cool hat! | 还有你那顶酷帽子! |
[19:43] | And you know how to peel potatoes. | 还有你很会削土豆! |
[19:45] | And you need a plane to fly. | 还有你要开飞机才能飞 |
[19:47] | I love the Gems, but, | 我爱那些宝石人 但是 |
[19:49] | I’m a human, too. | 我也是个人类 |
[19:51] | I never had a chance to know that part | 我从来没有机会去了解 |
[19:52] | of my family, but, now, I do. | 我的人类家人 但是现在我了解了 |
[19:55] | Andy, I want to be your family. | 安迪 我想做你的家人 |
[19:58] | Isn’t that why you came back? | 这不就是你回来的理由? |
[20:01] | Ahhh! | 啊! |
[20:02] | Aah! Steven, you better hold on! | 啊! 史蒂文 你抓紧了! |
[20:06] | Unh! | 呃 |
[20:08] | Ah! | 啊 |
[20:09] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[20:10] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[20:11] | Float, float, float! | 悬浮 悬浮 悬浮! |
[20:13] | Apple pie, videogames, | 苹果派 电子游戏 |
[20:14] | fresh laundry. | 刚洗好的衣物 |
[20:17] | Andy! | 安迪! |
[20:24] | That was a close one, Uncle Andy. | 刚才真险呢 安迪叔叔 |
[20:26] | You sure are good at– | 你确实很会– |
[20:28] | Do you have any idea what coulda happened to you?! | 你有想过你会怎样吗?! |
[20:31] | What good are you to me as family if you’re…? | 做家人又有什么用呢 如果你死… |
[20:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:36] | Look, I just–ah, | 我只是– |
[20:37] | I’m just glad that you’re safe. | 我很高兴你安全了 |
[20:40] | It just doesn’t feel fair. | 感觉太不公平了 |
[20:42] | Everything got so different. | 所有事都变得那么陌生 |
[20:44] | I wanted everybody to stay the same, but they– | 我希望所有人都能保持原样 但是他们– |
[20:46] | they just didn’t. | 他们都在变 |
[20:48] | Jeez, what am I even doin’? | 天啊 我究竟在做些什么? |
[20:50] | I got an airplane. | 我有架飞机 |
[20:52] | I could’ve been visitin’everybody, | 我能拜访所有人! |
[20:54] | everywhere they went. | 不论他们去了哪 |
[20:55] | I could’ve known about you. | 我也早该知道你的存在 |
[20:57] | I guess I could’ve just changed, too, you know. | 我想我也早该做些改变 |
[21:00] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[21:01] | We’re here. | 我们会在你身边的 |
[21:02] | If you want us to be. | 如果你想的话 |
[21:06] | No! | 不! |
[21:07] | Say “clod.” | 说”土块儿” |
[21:08] | Cuh-lah-duh. | 特五块儿 |
[21:12] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[21:14] | Hi-i! | 嗨! |
[21:16] | Andy, it’s good to see you again. | 安迪 再见到你真好 |
[21:19] | I’m sorry if– | 我很抱歉我– |
[21:20] | Hey, uh, | 嘿 |
[21:22] | you guys probably got a lotta leftovers, right? | 你们应该还有些剩菜剩饭吧? |
[21:23] | I-I just figured I’d come back and help you with that. | 我就想着回来帮你们解决掉 |
[21:27] | You know, since you don’t eat, and all. | 你造的 你们不是不吃东西嘛 |
[21:29] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[21:31] | We’ll get everything in order. | 我们会帮你准备好的 |
[21:33] | Well, thanks for the barn! | 谢谢你的谷仓! |
[21:37] | Hey, Andy? | 嘿 安迪? |
[21:40] | I’m really glad you came back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[21:43] | Ah, c’mere, you goofball. | 啊 到这儿来 你个蠢蛋 |
[21:46] | You need a haircut, son. | 你该剪头了 孩子 |
[21:50] | -Pumpkin! | 南瓜! |
[21:51] | Hey, you got some leftovers for me, too, | 嘿 如果你有剩下点什么的的话 |
[21:53] | you little– | 你个小 |
[21:54] | you little freak o’nature, there? | 你个小怪物 |
[22:00] | That’s, uh… | 这真是 呃 |
[22:01] | That’s gross. | 真是恶心呢 |