时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:36] | Lars, are you okay? | 拉尔斯 你没事吧 |
[00:38] | Thanks to your bubble… | 多亏了你的泡泡 |
[00:40] | my bones are only a little broken. | 我的骨头没有碎成渣 |
[00:43] | My bones, too. | 我也是 |
[00:47] | Dude, those giant ladies were furious with you. | 哥们儿 那俩女巨人可真是不爽你啊 |
[00:51] | They’re the diamonds. | 她们是钻石 |
[00:52] | They’ve been after my mom for 6,000 years, | 已经追杀我妈妈六千年了 |
[00:54] | and now they’re after me. | 现在变成我了 |
[00:56] | Come on. We got to move. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[01:04] | How are we supposed to get off this planet? | 我们要怎么离开这个星球 |
[01:06] | Do you even know where you’re going? | 你知道要去哪儿吗 |
[01:09] | No. This is my first time here, too. | 不知道 我也是第一次来这儿 |
[01:12] | This is so messed up. | 这真是太糟糕了 |
[01:13] | What are we gonna eat? | 我们要吃什么 |
[01:15] | There’s tons of food if you like rocks for dinner. | 如果你晚餐想吃岩石的话 倒是有得是 |
[01:18] | Salt is a rock, right? | 盐也是岩石的一种 对吧 |
[01:20] | Maybe we can season some dirt and make a meal. | 也许我们还可以撒点土做顿饭 |
[01:23] | Wait! | 等等 |
[01:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:31] | They found us! | 她们找到我们了 |
[01:34] | -Run! -Wait! | -快跑 -等等 |
[01:35] | If we stand perfectly still, it won’t see us! | 如果我们保持不动 就不会被发现 |
[01:38] | I saw it in a movie once. | 我在电影里看到过这样的场景 |
[01:45] | That sounds good. | 听起来是个好兆头 |
[01:46] | Uh… We should probably move! | 呃 我们还是快跑吧 |
[01:53] | I think that movie was about dinosaurs. | 那部电影好像是讲恐龙的 |
[01:58] | Lars, come on! | 拉尔斯 快走 |
[02:07] | What are we gonna do? What’s gonna happen? | 我们要怎么做 还会发生什么 |
[02:10] | We’re gonna run, and we’re gonna be okay! | 我们要赶快跑 会没事的 |
[02:12] | No! | 不 |
[02:13] | You just don’t get it! | 你不了解 |
[02:16] | I hate being scared all the time! | 我讨厌一直担惊受怕 |
[02:19] | I was scared of everything except baking. | 除了烘焙之外 所有的事我都害怕 |
[02:22] | Actually, I was scared of that, too. | 其实 连烘焙我也害怕 |
[02:25] | I never even tried making baklava ’cause it looked so hard! | 我从来不敢尝试果仁蜜饼 因为看起来太难了 |
[02:29] | I never had the guts to stick up for anybody… | 我从来没勇气为任何人挺身而出 |
[02:32] | not even me! | 即使是我自己 |
[02:34] | And now I’m hiding again like a big cowardly loser under some space building! | 现在我又像个胆小鬼一样躲在太空洞穴里 |
[02:39] | Don’t beat yourself up like that, Lars. | 别这么说自己 拉尔斯 |
[02:41] | That’s what the killer robots are for. | 杀手机器人还没打败你 你不能自己先泄气啊 |
[02:44] | – Quickly! – Down here! | -快 -来这里 |
[02:46] | Steven! What if it’s a trap? | 史蒂文 如果这是陷阱怎么办 |
[02:50] | Uh… I don’t think we have a choice! | 呃 咱们好像没什么选择的余地 |
[03:01] | Close one, huh? | 好险啊 |
[03:02] | Yeah, but who — | 是啊 但刚才是 |
[03:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:07] | You’re safe now. | 你们现在很安全 |
[03:09] | We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你们的 |
[03:10] | Thank you, whoever you… | 谢谢你们 无论你们是 |
[03:18] | It’s okay, Lars. | 没事的 拉尔斯 |
[03:19] | Thank you for saving us. | 感谢你救了我们 |
[03:21] | How bizarre. What are they? | 太奇怪了 他们是什么 |
[03:23] | They certainly don’t look like gems we’ve ever seen before. | 跟我们以前见过的宝石人都不一样 |
[03:30] | Come, this way! | 过来 走这边 |
[03:31] | This way, come! | 这边走 快来 |
[03:33] | Steven, wait. Is this really a good idea? | 史蒂文 等等 这样真的好吗 |
[03:36] | They seem…different. I think we can trust them. | 她们好像 很特别 我觉得可以信任她们 |
[03:44] | Uh, excuse me, but, um, where are you taking us? | 打扰一下 但 你要带我们去哪儿 |
[03:49] | Somewhere long forgotten. | 一个被遗忘很久的地方 |
[03:52] | Where only those who don’t belong belong. | 只有不属于这颗星球的人才属于那里 |
[03:55] | Sounds like my kind of place. | 听起来像是我该去的地方 |
[03:57] | You don’t happen to have any fast-food joints around there, do you? | 你那里不会恰好有快餐店吧 |
[04:05] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[04:07] | A kindergarten. | 一座宝宝基地 |
[04:10] | A really, really big one. | 非常 非常大的宝宝基地 |
[04:19] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[04:20] | Here we are! | 我们到了 |
[04:21] | It’s okay to come out! | 可以出来啦 |
[04:23] | Oh, thank goodness. I hope you weren’t followed. | 谢天谢地 你们没被跟踪吧 |
[04:25] | You weren’t, right? You double-checked? | 没有吧 你仔细检查了吗 |
[04:28] | You’ve been followed! | 你被跟踪了 |
[04:32] | Uh, hi! | 呃 嗨 |
[04:33] | Uh, don’t worry. I’m not a threat or anything. | 别担心 我不是什么坏人 |
[04:36] | It’s okay, Rhodonite. | 没事的 蔷薇辉石 |
[04:38] | Relax. We brought them here. | 别紧张 是我们带他们来的 |
[04:40] | They’re with us. | 他们是和我们一起的 |
[04:42] | Can we trust them? | 我们能信任他们吗 |
[04:43] | – Sure. – I think so. | -当然 -我觉得可以 |
[04:44] | Everyone! | 大家听着 |
[04:46] | A wondrous vision has appeared before me. | 我看到一个奇异的幻象 |
[04:49] | The twins of rutile will bring one — no, two — | 金红石双胞胎会带来一个 不 两个 |
[04:53] | strangers to our current place of hiding. | 陌生人到我们现在躲藏的地方 |
[04:56] | We know, Padparadscha. | 我们知道了 红莲花 |
[04:58] | Your prediction already happened. | 你预测的事儿已经发生过了 |
[04:59] | They were being chased up on the surface by one of those terrible robonoids. | 他们当时正在地表被一个可怕的监控机器人追赶 |
[05:04] | Don’t tell me you tried to fight those things. | 你们没跟那些东西打架吧 |
[05:06] | No, no. Of course not. | 不 不 当然没有 |
[05:08] | These two were about to be scanned | 他俩马上要被监控发现时 |
[05:09] | when we pulled them under. | 我们及时把他俩拉下来了 |
[05:10] | We were just in time. | 我们刚好赶上 |
[05:12] | Let me see. | 我来看看 |
[05:22] | They don’t look like gems. | 他们看起来不像宝石人 |
[05:27] | That’s what I said! | 我就是这么说的 |
[05:28] | I said the same thing! | 我也说过 |
[05:29] | Hi! I’m Steven. I’m a gem. | 你好 我叫史蒂文 我是宝石人 |
[05:32] | Well, half-gem. | 嗯 半个宝石人吧 |
[05:34] | And this is Lars. He’s all human. | 这是拉尔斯 他是纯人类 |
[05:37] | That’s why you look so unusual. | 怪不得你俩看起来与众不同 |
[05:43] | We look unusual?! | 我们与众不同 |
[05:45] | Of course you do! | 当然了 |
[05:47] | You can’t just walk around on the surface like that! | 你们不能直接在地面上活动 |
[05:49] | You’re off-color — just like the rest of us! | 你们和我们一样 都是异色次品 |
[05:52] | What do you mean, off-color? | 你说“异色” 是什么意思 |
[05:55] | You know, wrong. | 就是 不对 |
[05:56] | Not, right. | 有问题 |
[05:57] | Flawed. | 有缺陷 |
[05:59] | Wait, I don’t see anything wrong with you guys. | 等等 我并没看到你们有什么缺陷啊 |
[06:03] | Gems like us aren’t needed. | 像我们这样的宝石人是不被需要的 |
[06:07] | Padparadscha can only predict things that just happened. | 红莲花只能预测到刚发生过的事 |
[06:14] | Here comes Fluorite! | 萤石来了 |
[06:17] | And a fusion like me is unforgivable. | 而像我这样的融合体是不被接受的 |
[06:20] | When my — our Morganite found out, | 那时我 我们的摩根石发现之后 |
[06:23] | let’s just say we were replaced. | 我们就被别的宝石人替代了 |
[06:26] | But my story’s nothing! | 但我的故事还不算什么 |
[06:27] | I mean, Fluorite, how many gems are you now? | 萤石 你现在有多少宝石 |
[06:30] | Six. | 六个 |
[06:31] | Maybe more, if we meet the right gem. | 如果遇到合适的人 说不定还会更多 |
[06:37] | And then there’s us! | 还有我们 |
[06:38] | You mean, you’re not a fusion? | 你的意思是 你不是融合体 |
[06:41] | We’re just a rutile that came out wrong. | 我们是一个金红石 只是没长好 |
[06:44] | We survived because | 我们能活下来 |
[06:45] | all the other rutiles ran away when we emerged. | 是因为其他金红石看见我俩出现都逃走了 |
[06:49] | We survived because they were afraid of us. | 我们幸免于难是因为别人害怕我们 |
[06:52] | Afraid of you? | 害怕你们 |
[06:53] | So you’ve been hiding your whole lives. | 所以你们一直都在隐居 |
[06:57] | What happens if they find you? | 如果她们找到你们会怎样 |
[07:00] | We’ll be… | 我们会 |
[07:03] | Shattered. | 被粉碎 |
[07:07] | – Oh. – No! | -噢 -不 |
[07:13] | You were followed! They’re gonna find us! | 你果然被跟踪了 我们会被发现的 |
[07:15] | They’re gonna break us! | 我们会被粉碎的 |
[07:17] | This is our fault! | 都是我们的错 |
[07:18] | If it wasn’t for us, you’d be fine! | 如果不是我们 你们就不会出事 |
[07:20] | We couldn’t just leave you there. | 那我们也不能把你们丢在那里啊 |
[07:22] | We had to do something. | 我们必须这么做 |
[07:23] | Steven? What’re we gonna do? | 史蒂文 我们该怎么办 |
[07:26] | Everyone hide! | 大家快躲起来 |
[07:30] | Careful, everyone! We’re about to be found! | 大家小心 我们要被发现了 |
[07:47] | Lars… | 拉尔斯 |
[07:48] | It’s okay to be afraid. | 害怕也没关系 |
[07:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:04] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[08:04] | We got to do something! | 我们得想点办法 |
[08:07] | Lars! | 拉尔斯 |
[08:18] | Lars! | 拉尔斯 |
[08:19] | It’s okay to be afraid. | 害怕也没关系 |
[08:27] | Oh, my gosh! Lars! | 我的天啊 拉尔斯 |
[08:29] | They were trying to scan your gem! | 它们只能扫描到宝石 |
[08:31] | They can’t see you at all! | 它们根本发现不了你 |
[08:32] | All right! | 太好了 |
[08:33] | Looks like the tables have turned! | 看来局势逆转了 |
[08:35] | Human Lars. | 人类拉尔斯 |
[08:37] | I’ve been possessed – by the most marvelous vision! | 我刚刚看到了一个无比奇妙的幻象 |
[08:42] | You, human Lars, are gemless, | 你 人类拉尔斯 是没有宝石的 |
[08:46] | and will be safe from the robonoids, | 你会安全逃脱监控机器人的扫描 |
[08:49] | which only target gems! | 它们只能扫描到宝石 |
[08:58] | I think that’s the coolest thing I’ve ever done in my life. | 这好像是我一生中做过的最霸气的事 |
[09:02] | It’s not over yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[09:25] | Oh. The shield is reflective. | 盾牌会反射 |
[09:28] | Padparadscha, come back! Hide! | 红莲花 回来 躲起来 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[09:38] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[09:40] | Okay! | 没事了 |
[09:52] | Eat this! | 吃我一招 |
[10:01] | Lars! | 拉尔斯 |
[10:04] | Lars? | 拉尔斯 |
[10:07] | Lars? | 拉尔斯 |
[10:08] | I didn’t think we were gonna make it! | 没想到我们成功了 |
[10:10] | – That was amazing! – Lars, that was so great. | -不可思议 -拉尔斯 太厉害了 |
[10:12] | – You were amazing. – We’re winning! | -真了不起 -我们要赢了 |
[10:13] | We’re winning! | 我们要赢了 |
[11:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:08] | Oh, my! | 我的天 |
[11:09] | Something incredible is going to happen to Lars! | 拉尔斯的身上将会发生奇迹般的事情 |