时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:27] | We’ll be fine! I’ll be right back. | 我们不会有事的 我很快就回来 |
[00:30] | I’m just gonna walk Connie out. | 我只是去送送康妮 |
[00:33] | Don’t worry! I’m not going back into space or anything. | 别担心 我又不会回太空什么的 |
[00:37] | They’re never gonna let me out of their sight again. | 她们再也不会让我离开她们的视线了 |
[00:40] | Connie? | 康妮 |
[00:43] | Connie! I know you got to get home and get some sleep, | 康妮 我知道你得先回家睡一觉 |
[00:45] | but once you’re all rested up, | 不过等你养足精力 |
[00:47] | I can’t wait to tell you about everything! | 我要赶紧把一切都讲给你听 |
[00:49] | Being on Homeworld was crazy! | 我的母星之旅太疯狂了 |
[00:51] | After I turned myself in, they put me on trial! | 在我自首之后 她们把我送上了审判席 |
[00:53] | And Lars was there. We got chased by killer robots. | 拉尔斯也在 我们被杀手机器人追杀 |
[00:55] | What a wild ride that was. | 这一路上太不可思议了 |
[00:58] | And uh…I’m really happy to see you again. | 能再次见到你 我真的很开心 |
[01:02] | Umm…a-are you happy to see me, too? | 再次见到我 你开心吗 |
[01:07] | Of course I’m happy to see you, Steven. | 当然 我很开心 史蒂文 |
[01:11] | Uh, but? | 但是 |
[01:12] | But how could you just give yourself up like that? | 但是你怎么能以这种方式去自首呢 |
[01:17] | Well, first, I said I was my dad, | 我先说我是我爸爸 |
[01:19] | and then I said I was my mom. | 又说我是我妈妈 |
[01:21] | No. I mean, you just gave up. | 不 我是气你放弃了 |
[01:24] | I had to. | 我迫不得已啊 |
[01:26] | They were gonna take all those people. | 否则她们会把大家都带走的 |
[01:28] | They were gonna take you! | 会把你带走的 |
[01:29] | But what about our training? | 那我们的训练算什么 |
[01:31] | Stevonnie. Jam buds. | 史蒂翁妮 果酱二人组 |
[01:33] | I believed in us. | 我对咱们有信心 |
[01:35] | We could have done it together. | 我们本可以一起面对的 |
[01:37] | This is different. This whole thing was my fault, | 这次不一样 整件事都是我的错 |
[01:39] | but I knew that I could fix it all if I turned myself in. | 我知道只要我自首了 就能解决所有问题 |
[01:43] | And look — No one got hurt. | 你看 谁也没受到伤害 |
[01:45] | Well, except for Lars, but I saved him, too. | 除了拉尔斯 但我也救了他 |
[01:47] | But… I’m hurt. | 可是 我受伤了 |
[01:50] | No, you’re not. You’re safe. | 你没受伤 你平平安安的 |
[01:52] | You’re here. I’m here. We’re safe. Everything’s fine. | 你站在这儿 我也站在这儿 我们没事 一切都很好 |
[01:57] | It’s not, though. | 并不是这样的 |
[02:00] | You know, it was a tough decision for me to make, | 对我来说 做出这个决定并不容易 |
[02:03] | but it had to be done. | 但我必须做 |
[02:05] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[02:06] | Get what? | 明白什么 |
[02:09] | Let’s go, Lion. | 走吧 狮子 |
[02:17] | “Wow, Steven, that was so brave of you. | 史蒂文 你太勇敢了 |
[02:20] | I’m so glad you’re back.” | 你能回来真是太好了 |
[02:23] | What?! And Lars is still in space?! | 什么 拉尔斯还在太空里 |
[02:28] | Yeah, he is, but don’t worry, | 没错 但别担心 |
[02:31] | he’s with some very nice gems who are on the run from their Homeworld overlords. | 他和几个从母星叛逃的宝石星人在一起 她们很友好 |
[02:35] | Oh, Laaaars. | 噢 拉尔斯 |
[02:39] | Sadie, he’s fine. | 莎蒂 他很好 |
[02:40] | We can go see him anytime through Lion. | 我们随时能通过狮子去看他 |
[02:42] | Glad he’s not — At least he’s some kind of alive. | 幸亏他没有 至少他还算是活着 |
[02:48] | You told his parents, right? | 你告诉他父母了 对吧 |
[02:52] | You’re kind of my practice run for that. | 告诉你就是为了先热热身 |
[02:56] | Let’s do this quick. | 我们快点搞定 |
[02:58] | I can’t be away from work too long. | 我不能离开太久 |
[03:00] | I’m basically their only employee now. | 现在就剩下我一个员工了 |
[03:02] | Whoa, what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[03:05] | We’re sick of it! | 我们受够了 |
[03:07] | Am I right about it?! | 我说的对不对 |
[03:10] | Aliens nearly abducted the whole town. | 在全镇都快被外星人劫持的紧要关头 |
[03:13] | And what did Mayor “Billiam” Dewey do about it? | “伟廉”·杜威市长采取了什么措施吗 |
[03:19] | That is right. | 没错 |
[03:21] | Jack and squat! | 什么都没有 |
[03:25] | Steven, I’m going to Lars’s parents’ house. | 史蒂文 我先去拉尔斯的父母家了 |
[03:27] | Okay, I’ll catch up with you. | 好 我待会儿赶上来 |
[03:29] | And that is why you should vote for me, | 所以你们应该为我投票 |
[03:32] | your favorite Nanefua, for mayor of Beach City! | 选你们最爱的法奶奶做海滩市的市长 |
[03:40] | When I say “Do we want Dewey?” | 我问“要不要杜威” |
[03:43] | You say “No.” | 你们回答“不要” |
[03:46] | – Do we want Dewey? – No! | -要不要杜威 -不要 |
[03:49] | – Do we want Dewey? – No! | -要不要杜威 -不要 |
[03:53] | Okay, good job. | 好的 很好 |
[03:55] | Hmm. “Can’t hang today. | 今天来不了了 |
[03:58] | Mayor D’s getting blamed for Gem stuff, | 大家把宝石星人的事情怪在了杜威市长头上 |
[04:00] | and it’s totally my fault.” | 这全都是我的错 |
[04:03] | I don’t know, Universe. This doesn’t look good. | 难说啊 宇宙 情况不妙 |
[04:07] | How’s this? | 这样如何 |
[04:09] | Oh. That looks great. | 看起来真棒 |
[04:11] | But I may need more. | 但这样远远不够 |
[04:13] | My gosh. I’ve never had an opponent before. | 天哪 这是我第一次有竞选对手 |
[04:16] | Even when I ran for mayor of high school, I ran unopposed. | 就连我竞选高中市长的时候都没人跟我竞争 |
[04:19] | Probably because I made up the position. | 可能因为那个职位是我编出来的 |
[04:22] | If only I could’ve warned you about this abduction stuff sooner, | 要是我早点提醒你外星人劫持这件事 |
[04:25] | then everything would be fine now. | 现在就什么事也没有了 |
[04:27] | I really dropped the ball. | 都是我的错 |
[04:29] | You’re right, Universe. | 你说得对 宇宙 |
[04:30] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[04:33] | How about we call an impromptu town meeting on the boardwalk? | 要不我们明天在木板路临时召开一个市民大会吧 |
[04:36] | I’ll tell everyone what happened | 我会告诉大家发生了什么 |
[04:38] | and how you weren’t involved at all, | 告诉大家这件事完全与你无关 |
[04:40] | and everyone’ll feel better and vote for you in the next election. | 大家就不会那么生气了 在下次选举中依然会支持你 |
[04:43] | All right, Universe. | 好了 宇宙 |
[04:44] | The ball’s back in your court. | 那就给你一次机会 |
[04:46] | Just, uh… don’t drop it again, huh? | 这次可别再犯错了 |
[04:48] | So, in conclusion, | 总而言之 |
[04:51] | Mayor Dewey had nothing whatsoever to do with the abductions. | 杜威市长和劫持事件没有任何关系 |
[04:55] | Everything was my fault because | 这一切都是我的错 |
[04:56] | I unknowingly provided some space Gems with a list of names | 因为我无意中给外星宝石人提供了一份名单 |
[04:59] | and put everyone in danger. | 把大家置于了危险之中 |
[05:01] | Mayor Dewey would never do anything to purposefully endanger the town. | 杜威市长绝对不会有意做出任何危及小镇的事情 |
[05:04] | He basically just keeps a low profile | 他只会保持低调 |
[05:07] | and doesn’t get involved in much of anything. | 不卷入任何事件中 |
[05:09] | Yeah, maybe he should be involved! | 难道他不应该参与其中吗 |
[05:12] | He’s the mayor! | 他是市长 |
[05:15] | Thanks for listening, | 谢谢大家 |
[05:16] | and please vote for him in the next Beach City mayoral election. | 请在下届海滩市市长选举中为他投上一票 |
[05:19] | Oh, ho, ho, yeah! Hello, everyone. | 没错 大家好 |
[05:22] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[05:23] | Wow! This whole abduction business was a real close call, huh? | 这次的劫持事件还真险啊 是吧 |
[05:29] | But look around you. | 但你们看看身边 |
[05:30] | Everyone is safe and accounted for. | 所有人都平安无事 |
[05:33] | That’s not true! What about my friend Lars? | 你胡说 我的朋友拉尔斯呢 |
[05:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:38] | What? Lars! Lars Barriga?! | 什么 拉尔斯 拉尔斯·巴里加 |
[05:41] | Mr. And Mrs. Barriga’s son! | 巴里加夫妇的儿子 |
[05:44] | Did you even know he was still missing? | 你知不知道 他至今下落不明 |
[05:46] | Did you know he was still somewhere in space?! | 你知不知道 他现在还在太空中的某个地方 |
[05:48] | What kind of mayor doesn’t know when his own people are lost in space?! | 市民在太空失踪 你却全然不知 这算什么市长 |
[05:54] | The donut boy? | 你是说那个甜甜圈男孩 |
[05:55] | Is that why the donut shop was closed this morning? | 所以今天上午甜甜圈店才没开门吗 |
[05:58] | – Yeah, but — – Do not worry. | -没错 但是 -别担心 |
[06:01] | I will do everything in my power to hire a new donut boy. | 我会竭尽所能 招一位新的甜甜圈男孩 |
[06:06] | No! | 不 |
[06:08] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[06:12] | How did this get on the Internet so fast? | 这个视频怎么这么快就被传到了网上 |
[06:15] | I didn’t invite any press to this event. | 我没有邀请任何媒体参加大会 |
[06:18] | Someone posted it on Tube-Tube. | 有人把视频发到了管管上 |
[06:20] | Only 12 people have seen it. | 只有十二个人看过 |
[06:22] | 12 people?! That’s half the town! | 十二个 一半的市民啊 |
[06:26] | I’m finished, Universe. | 我完蛋了 宇宙 |
[06:27] | I don’t know of many political figures | 我没听说过有几个政界人士 |
[06:29] | that have made a comeback after getting a tomato to the face. | 在被番茄砸脸之后还能再抬起头来的 |
[06:32] | Oh, again, and again, and again, and again. | 再砸 再砸 再砸 再砸 |
[06:36] | You need to stop looping that. | 你别再循环播放了 |
[06:38] | Look, we’re gonna get through this together, okay? | 听着 我们一起渡过这个难关 好吗 |
[06:41] | Tomorrow is the big debate. | 明天就是大辩论的日子了 |
[06:43] | You still have one more chance to win back the town’s love. | 你还有一次赢回市民爱戴的机会 |
[06:46] | But Steven, some of the things people have been saying about me | 可是 史蒂文 大家对我的一些议论 |
[06:49] | are really painful and mean. | 真的很伤人 很刻薄 |
[06:51] | We’ve just got to change the conversation. | 我们要做的就是改变对话方式 |
[06:53] | We can start with this. | 先从这个开始 |
[06:56] | “How to talk to people”? | 《怎样和市民对话》 |
[06:59] | I’m going to get you ready for that debate, | 我会帮你好好准备大辩论 |
[07:01] | even if it takes all night. | 哪怕要花上一整晚 |
[07:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:09] | Today’s the day. | 大日子来临 |
[07:10] | You got your note cards, you look great, | 手卡准备好了 你威严帅气 |
[07:12] | and if anyone brings up the alien invasion thing, | 要是有人提外星人劫持事件 |
[07:14] | I wrote a bunch of Ocean Town jokes for you to use. | 就用我帮你写的那些海洋城笑话回应 |
[07:16] | Aww, shucks, Universe. | 咳 宇宙 |
[07:19] | You’re like the son I never had. | 你就像我从不曾拥有的儿子 |
[07:21] | You…have a son. | 你有儿子呀 |
[07:23] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[07:24] | You’re just very different from him, is all. | 只是 你跟他很不一样 |
[07:27] | Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! | 演讲 演讲 演讲 演讲 |
[07:29] | I’m rooting for you, Dew Drops. | 我支持你 杜哥 |
[07:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:48] | People of Beach City. | 海滩市的市民们 |
[07:50] | You might think that being a mayor is a fine and glamorous sort of thing. | 你们可能以为当市长是一份光彩无比的好差事 |
[07:55] | I can understand why my opponent would want the position. | 我的对手想竞争这个职位 我能够理解 |
[07:59] | But I’ve been mayor of this city for a decade, | 但我已经做了十年的市长了 |
[08:02] | and I know some things that Ms. Nanefua does not. | 我比法奶奶更了解这个职位 |
[08:06] | You see, when you’re the mayor, you get blamed for everything. | 身为市长 无论出了什么错 被指责的都是你 |
[08:09] | When the boardwalk has termites, it’s the mayor’s fault. | 木板路闹白蚁 那是市长的错 |
[08:13] | When aliens steal people, it’s the mayor’s fault. | 外星人劫持市民 也是市长的错 |
[08:17] | When the mayor crashes the mayor mobile into the only cell tower in town, | 市长的汽车撞到了全市唯一的信号塔 |
[08:23] | it’s the mayor’s fault. | 还是市长的错 |
[08:25] | Most people can’t handle that kind of pressure, but I can. | 大多数人无法承受这种压力 但是我可以 |
[08:29] | So, I say to you, Beach City citizens, | 在此 我想说 海滩市的市民们 |
[08:32] | just enjoy our wonderful ocean breeze and don’t worry about a thing. | 请好好享受怡人的海风 什么也不用担心 |
[08:36] | Just let Dewey “Do” It for you! | 让杜威为你们服务吧 |
[08:43] | Nice. | 很好 |
[08:44] | You know, Mayor Dewey, you are right. | 杜威市长 你说得对 |
[08:47] | I am? A-About what? | 是吗 哪句话 |
[08:49] | I have blamed you for too many things, | 我把太多事情怪在你头上 |
[08:53] | and that is not helping. | 这解决不了问题 |
[08:57] | What? | 什么 |
[08:58] | Blaming our problems completely on the mayor is not getting us anywhere. | 把事情全怪罪在市长头上是无济于事的 |
[09:03] | When one of us suffers, the town suffers. | 一人受苦 全镇难安 |
[09:07] | When you suffer, Mayor Billiam, the town suffers. | 伟廉市长 看着你承受压力 全镇人民也很难受 |
[09:12] | So, no longer will I point my fingers at you. | 因此 我再也不会指责你了 |
[09:16] | I will extend all my fingers on both my hands to everyone here today | 今天 我要张开双手 呼吁所有人 |
[09:23] | and ask that we share responsibility | 让我们携起手来 |
[09:26] | for the welfare and safety of Beach City, together! | 共创安康的海滩市 |
[09:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:35] | Nanefua! Nanefua! Nanefua! | 法奶奶 法奶奶 法奶奶 |
[09:40] | You got this, Mayor Dewey. | 你可以的 杜威市长 |
[09:45] | Uh, did you ever notice how people from Ocean Town — | 大家是否注意到 如今海洋城的市民 |
[09:49] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我在骗谁呢 |
[09:52] | Beach City deserves a real mayor. | 海滩市需要一位真正的市长 |
[09:55] | Someone wise and collected like Ms. Nanefua. | 像法奶奶一样聪明睿智 泰然自若的市长 |
[10:00] | Wait. No, no, no. | 等等 不不不 |
[10:02] | I withdraw from the race. | 我退出竞选 |
[10:04] | You can find the key to the city under the city welcome mat. | 城门的钥匙就在门口的地毯下 |
[10:14] | Mayor Dewey, what’re you doing?! | 杜威市长 你在干什么 |
[10:16] | Y-You can’t just throw the election like that. | 你不能这样退出竞选 |
[10:18] | W-We could still win! | 我们还有机会赢 |
[10:19] | Well, I know it’s not very traditional | 我知道 很少有人会在 |
[10:21] | to do that in the middle of a debate, | 辩论中途退出竞选 |
[10:23] | but why drag it out? | 但何必拖拖拉拉呢 |
[10:25] | We could have won! I really believed in you! | 我们本来能赢的 我对你很有信心 |
[10:28] | I really believed in us! | 我对我们很有信心 |
[10:30] | Well, you were wrong. | 你错了 |
[10:32] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[10:34] | How about, “I’m sorry. We were in this together, and I let you down.” | 我想听“对不起 原本我们并肩战斗 可我让你失望了” |
[10:38] | Come on, Universe. | 好了 宇宙 |
[10:40] | You know she’s gonna be a better mayor than me. | 你也知道 她比我更适合当市长 |
[10:43] | It was the right thing to do. | 这是正确的选择 |
[10:45] | I guess, but… I still feel betrayed. | 可能吧 但我还是觉得被辜负了 |
[10:50] | That’s probably how Connie feels. | 康妮大概也是这么想的吧 |
[10:53] | Yeah, I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 好吧 我不知道你在说什么 |
[10:55] | but I’ve got to find a new job. | 但我得去找份新工作了 |