时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | You should get one of these. | 你也应该来一个 |
[00:14] | No, thank you. | 我就算了吧 |
[00:16] | Do you even know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[00:18] | It is a fitness or b and | 这是一个健身瑜伽球 |
[00:19] | it has completely changed my life | 它完全改变了我的生活 |
[00:23] | For get everything you | 让你觉得以前那些 |
[00:25] | thought you knew about ab workouts. | 练腹肌的方法都是浮云 |
[00:27] | Done. | 明白了 |
[00:28] | This ab workout is specifically | 这个练腹肌的方法是 |
[00:30] | designed to strengthen your core | 专门设计来提升你的核心力量的 |
[00:34] | — Sorry. — It’s all right. | 一不好意思-没关系 |
[00:35] | Numerous health benefits, | 对你健康有无数好处 |
[00:40] | strengthens your back, | 增强你的背部力量 |
[00:42] | better performance in sports | 让你在体育运动中表现得更出色 |
[00:45] | more enjoyable sex. | 还能让你更加性福 |
[00:46] | You’re not having sex | 你没有性福可言 |
[00:51] | Plus, improves your reflexes. | 另外它还能提升你的反应速度 |
[00:54] | See, I would have caught that. | 瞧我差点就接住了 |
[00:56] | Okay, you know what, how much is that? | 好吧我服了这玩意儿多少钱 |
[00:58] | It’s only 25 bucks. | 只要25美金 |
[01:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:45] | Pam, can I see you in my office? | 佩姆来我办公室一下 |
[01:48] | It’s performance review day, company-wide. | 今天是全公司的业绩考评日 |
[01:51] | Last year, my performance review started | 去年我的考评谈话以迈克问 |
[01:54] | with Michael asking me what my hopes and dreams were | 我的希望和梦想是什么为始 |
[01:58] | and it ended with him telling | |
[02:00] | me he could bench press 190 pounds | 仰卧推举190磅结束 |
[02:03] | So, I don’t really know what to expect. | |
[02:06] | – Pam, you’re trustworthy. – Thank you. | 佩姆你是值得信任的 一谢谢夸奖 |
[02:08] | – And a woman. Oh, no. | 身为一个女人 又来 |
[02:09] | And I want you to listen to a voice mail from my boss. | 我想让你帮我听听老板给我发来的语音 |
[02:14] | Michael, it’s Jan. I guess I missed you | 迈克我是简我猜我有点想你了 |
[02:17] | be there this afternoon for performance reviews. | 公室进行业务考评 |
[02:20] | I hope it’s understood that | 我希望你清楚这是 |
[02:22] | that will be our only topic of discussion. | 我们这次谈话的唯一内容 |
[02:24] | See you soon. | |
[02:25] | First impressions? | 听完这个你的第一感受是什么? |
[02:29] | Just off the top, | |
[02:31] | I think she’ll be here this afternoon. | 我认为她今天下午会来这里 |
[02:33] | My boss is coming in today. | |
[02:35] | The lovely Jan Levinson-Gould. | 可爱的简·莱文森-古尔德 |
[02:37] | Well, no Gould, the Gould has been… | 现在没有舍尔德了 “古尔德”已经被… |
[02:39] | Divorce. | 他们离婚了 |
[02:42] | The awkward part is that this is | 但是尴尬的地方是 |
[02:44] | the first time we’ll be seeing each other since… | |
[02:48] | Well.. | 好吧 |
[02:50] | It was really nothing. | 其实也没什么大不了的 |
[02:51] | We just sort of got caught up in the moment. | 我们当时只是头脑一热 |
[02:54] | The vulnerable divorcee | 毕竟脆弱的离婚适应期 |
[02:56] | gives herself to the “understanding | 让她情不自禁扑向了”外表粗犷英俊 |
[02:58] | with rugged good looks ” office manager. | 但是又善解人意”的办公室经理 |
[03:01] | Just, she didn’t want it to continue for some reason. | 只是她不想继续发展我们的关系了 |
[03:06] | We both didn’t. I didn’t want it | 我们都不想我也不想的 |
[03:08] | We both didn’t want it to continue. | 我们俩都不想继续下去 |
[03:10] | It was not professional. | 这太不专业了 |
[03:13] | When people say | 人们说暖昧是相互的 |
[03:15] | some thing’s mutual, it never is. | 其实从不是这样 |
[03:16] | But this was mutual | 但我们之间的真是 |
[03:21] | ” I guess I missed you. | 我猜我有点想你了 |
[03:24] | So she misses me? | 所以她想我了? |
[03:26] | She missed you | 她曾想过你 |
[03:29] | But then she goes on to say | 但是她接着又说 |
[03:30] | ” That will be our only topic of discussion. | 业绩考评是这次谈话的唯一主题 |
[03:33] | That doesn’t mean anything. Those are just words. | 那只是随便说说而已都是掩饰 |
[03:36] | I have one idea of what it means. | 我觉得我知道那句话是什么意思 |
[03:37] | Okay, yeah. What? What? | 好吧你说吧什么意思 |
[03:39] | Well, I don’t think you’re | 我觉得你不会想听到 |
[03:40] | gonna be very happy with this. | 我接下来要说出口的 |
[03:41] | Oh, great. | 真是”太好了 |
[03:44] | All right, well, now I’m in a terrible mood | 现在好了你把我搞得心情不好了 |
[03:47] | Let’s do your performance review. | 我们开始你的业绩考评吧 |
[03:49] | Because she’s conflicted. | 其实那是因为她内心在挣扎 |
[03:52] | She has to be professional, | 她必须表现得很正式 |
[03:53] | but she’s fighting feelings for you. | 但是他在因为你的缘故而内心挣扎 |
[03:57] | Why… That’s great news | 你怎么不早说 |
[03:59] | That | 这样的话真是太好了. |
[04:00] | Why would I not like that? | 为何我会不喜欢你刚才本来要说的这些话 |
[04:03] | Just’cause that you work together | 我只是觉得你们一起工作 |
[04:05] | and it might be awkward. | 办公室恋情有很尴尬 |
[04:08] | All right, let’s listen to that again | 那行我们再听一遍语音 |
[04:11] | Michael, it’s Jan. I guess I missed you. | 迈克我是简我猜我有点想你了 |
[04:16] | Listen, Jim, | 吉姆听我说 |
[04:18] | here’s a little tip for your performance review. | 我想给你的业绩考评提一点建议 |
[04:20] | -Okay. — Tell Michael that | 说吧-告诉迈克 |
[04:22] | we should be stocking more of | 我们办公室应该多储备一点 |
[04:26] | We don’t have double-tabbed manila file folders. | 我们办公室不用双标马尼拉文件夹 |
[04:28] | – Oh, yes, we do. – No, we don’t. | 我们办公室用的-绝对没有 |
[04:29] | Yeah, it’s a new product. | 好吧那是一个新出的产品 |
[04:30] | So, you should just suggest that to him | 你应该向迈克建议改用这种文件夹 |
[04:31] | and then he’ll be sure to give you a raise. | 他绝对会给你加薪的 |
[04:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:36] | Well, I’m not asking for a raise. | 其实我没有准备要提出加薪 |
[04:37] | I’m gonna actually be asking for a pay decrease. | 我会提出少付我工资 |
[04:40] | That is so stupid. What if he gives it to you? | 你在想什么万一他真的给你减薪怎么办 |
[04:45] | Then I win. | 美梦成真 |
[04:46] | You know what? I am going | 这样吧我要在今天 |
[04:47] | to zone you out for the rest of today | 剩下的时间里完全屏蔽你 |
[04:49] | Okay. I need to stay focused. | 因为我必须全神贯注地工作 |
[04:51] | And I don’t have to see you tomorrow or Sunday | 并且我明天和星期天也不用见到你 |
[04:53] | and please don’t call me, | 请你千万不要给我打电话 |
[04:55] | and we’ll see how things go Monday. | 我们等到周一再来看事态会如何 |
[04:58] | Stupid. | 真的是太蠢了 |
[05:01] | Wait, wait, one thing. | 等等我就问你一件事 |
[05:03] | By tomorrow, you mean Saturday, right? | 你说明天你是指周六是吗 |
[05:06] | – Duh! – Duh. | 这不废话吗?-好吧 我突然傻了 |
[05:08] | Today is Thursday, but Dwight thinks that it’s Friday | 今天是星期四但是杜怀特以为是星期五 |
[05:12] | And that’s what I’ll be working on this afternoon. | 我下午就要用这一点好好治治他 |
[05:16] | Sometimes women say more in their pauses | 有些时候女人的真意不是在她们的 |
[05:18] | than they say in their words. | 字里行间而是在她们语气的停顿里 |
[05:19] | – Really? Oh, yes. | 真的吗 是真的 |
[05:21] | Let’s listen to it again | 我们再听一遍这一次 |
[05:23] | and this time, really listen to the pauses. | 好好注意她语气里的停顿 |
[05:26] | God, Stanley. That’s freaking brilliant | 斯坦利这招太聪明了 |
[05:28] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[05:29] | Did you learn that on the streets? | 你是从街头混混那学来的吗 |
[05:31] | I’m sorry. | 我不该这么问的 |
[05:32] | Oh, it’s okay. I did learn it on the streets. | 没关系我的确是从混混无赖那学来的 |
[05:35] | On the ghetto, in fact. | 还是在贫民黑人区呢 |
[05:37] | No kidding. | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[05:39] | It’s all about my bonus. | 这些全是为了我的提成 |
[05:43] | Michael and Jan definitely made out. | 迈克和简肯定亲热过了 |
[05:45] | May be more. | 可能不止亲热而已 |
[05:48] | Oh, also it is Thursday, but Dwight thinks it’s Friday | 今天是星期四杜怀特却以为是星期五 |
[05:51] | So, keep that going. | 别告诉他真相 |
[05:52] | Oh, yay! | 好耶 |
[05:57] | Good work, Stanley. Great performance review! | 干得好斯坦利业绩考评也表现得很不错 |
[06:01] | Stanley in the house, everybody! | 大家听好了业绩考评斯坦利全场最佳 |
[06:03] | Angela, your turn. | 安吉拉该你了 |
[06:05] | I actually look forward to performance reviews. | 我事实上很期待业绩考评 |
[06:08] | I did the youth beauty pageant circuit | 我参加过青少年选美巡回赛 |
[06:10] | and I enjoyed that quite a bit. | 我很享受期间的过程 |
[06:13] | I really enjoy being judged. | 我很喜欢被考量的感觉 |
[06:16] | I believe I hold up very | 我相信我即使是在相当严苛的 |
[06:18] | well to even severe scrutiny. | 审查中也能表现得淡定自如 |
[06:20] | – Michael? – Yeah? | 一迈克在吗?-什么事? |
[06:21] | Jan’s on the phone for you. | 简给你打电话来了 |
[06:24] | Angela, you were totally satisfactory this year. | 安吉拉你今年的工作非常出色 |
[06:28] | Interesting. Jan is calling me. | 有点意思简打电话给我了 |
[06:30] | Maybe it wasn’t so mutual after all. | 看来还是某人更主动一点啊 |
[06:33] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[06:34] | Michael. Jan! | 迈克 简 |
[06:35] | Hello. – To what do I owe this pleasure? | 你好/-你给我打电话有何贵干? |
[06:38] | I’m returning your many calls | 你给我打了很多电话我只是回电 |
[06:40] | Well, hello to you, too. | 我也很高兴听见你的声音 |
[06:42] | Yeah, I was just. | 我只是想 |
[06:45] | I just wanted to get some closure | 我只是想对 |
[06:46] | on what transpired between us at the meeting | 我们之前在红辣椒停车场 |
[06:50] | we had in the parking lot of the Chili’s. | 发生的那事做个了解 |
[06:55] | No. | 不行 |
[06:56] | No, we won’t be discussing that, Michael. | 不我们不能谈这件事迈克 |
[06:59] | The only things I wanna talk about | 我只是想在你 |
[07:00] | during your performance review | 业绩考评的时候 |
[07:01] | are your concrete ideas to improve your branch | 谈谈具体怎么改进你们分部的想法 |
[07:04] | Well, surely, this review is a formality | 噢我们确实要装作例行公事 |
[07:09] | because of what happened at our meeting | 来掩盖我们之前在红辣椒餐厅 |
[07:11] | in the parking lot of the Chili’s. | 停车场发生的那些事 |
[07:14] | The review is anything but a formality, Michael. | 这次审查绝不只是装装样子迈克 |
[07:17] | And I expect you to forget anything | 我也希望你完全忘记 |
[07:19] | that you think may have happened between us | 你以为我们之间发生过的那些事 |
[07:22] | and exhibit completely professional behavior | 展现出公事公办专业的一面 |
[07:25] | Been thinking about you. | 我一直有在想你 |
[07:26] | Okay, that is an example of completely unprofessional behavior. | 这就是一个完全不专业的行为例子 |
[07:30] | don’t see how that’s unprofessional. | 我没觉得这有多并不专业啊 |
[07:33] | Michael? Yeah? | 迈克一 怎么 |
[07:34] | Are the cameras in there with you, in your office? | 他们现还在你办公室拍摄吗 |
[07:36] | No. They are not. | 不他们不在 |
[07:40] | Yes, they are. | 好吧在的 |
[07:45] | That’s my girlfriend | 这就是我的女朋友 |
[07:47] | I heard they made out and had sex. | 我听见他们亲热了还上床了 |
[07:50] | I heard they just made out. That’s it. | 我听说他们只是亲热了一下仅此而已 |
[07:54] | Well, I heard they made out and had sex. | 好吧我听见他们亲热了还上床了 |
[07:59] | Don’t talk about it. | 不要再说这件事了 |
[08:01] | Office romances are nobody’s business | 办公室恋情是当事人自己的事 |
[08:04] | but the people involved. | 与别人无关 |
[08:08] | Romances? | 恋情吗 |
[08:10] | Pam, I have ideas on a daily basis | 佩姆我常常有各种好点子 |
[08:12] | I know I do. | 我知道我是 |
[08:14] | I have a clear memory of telling people my ideas. | 我清晰地记得我总是告诉大家我的想法 |
[08:19] | Is there any chance that | 有没有可能 |
[08:20] | you wrote any of my ideas down in a folder | 你们每个人都在纸上记录了我的点子 |
[08:22] | like an idea folder? | 放进一个什么主意箱 |
[08:24] | Sorry. | 并没有 |
[08:25] | That’s unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[08:28] | How about the suggestion box? | 那意见箱 |
[08:29] | There’s tons of ideas in there. | 那里面有成堆的意见 |
[08:31] | What suggestion box? | 意见箱是什么 |
[08:32] | The suggestion box that I put out. | 意见箱是我提出来的 |
[08:34] | And people could put in suggestions anonymously. | 大家可以匿名把自己的意见投进去 |
[08:37] | May be there’s prizes | 或许有些奖励什么的 |
[08:38] | Oh, yeah, I think I remember that from back | 我记得我刚来的时候 |
[08:40] | when I first started | 是有一个 |
[08:42] | Why don’t you find it | 不如你把箱子找出来 |
[08:42] | and then tell people to get their… | 然后让大家把他们的 |
[08:45] | No, never mind. I’ll tell them. | 算了没事我来说 |
[08:46] | Hello? Everybody? ? Yeah, attention, please. | 备位请注意好吗 |
[08:49] | Jan Levinson’s coming very soon | 简·莱文森马上就要到了 |
[08:51] | and so we’re gonna have our weekly suggestion box meeting. | 所以我们要召开每周一次的意见箱会议 |
[08:55] | So you can all get in your constructive compliments ASAP | 你们最好尽快想出一些建设性的赞美之词 |
[08:59] | Don’t you mean constructive criticism? | 不该是建设性的批评嘛 |
[09:01] | What did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[09:02] | You said constructive compliments. | 你说建设性的赞美 |
[09:03] | That doesn’t make any sense | 那根本说不通啊 |
[09:05] | Well, Kelly, | 够了凯丽 |
[09:05] | that was neither constructive nor a compliment, | 你刚说的既没有建设性的也不是赞美 |
[09:07] | so maybe you should stop criticizing my English | 所以不要指责我的英语了 |
[09:10] | and start making some suggestions, okay? | 开始想你的建议吧好吗 |
[09:13] | Hey, Dan, this is Jim. It is about 11:15 | 丹我是吉姆现在是11点15 |
[09:17] | and I wanted to know what you were up to tomorrow, | 我想知道你明天的计划 |
[09:19] | which is the 15th, and that is a… | 明天是15号是星期 |
[09:23] | Saturday. — Saturday. | 星期六-星期六 一 |
[09:25] | So just let me know what you’re doing tomorrow, | 告诉我一下你明天的计划吧 |
[09:26] | Saturday, for lunch. | 周六一起吃午饭 |
[09:28] | Okay, talk to you soon. | 好的到时候聊 |
[09:33] | Address this when we meet again | 下次见面的时候细说 |
[09:35] | Okay. Okay, bye-bye. | 好的好的拜拜 |
[09:39] | Would you please tell Michael that I’m here? | 能请你告诉迈克我到了吗 |
[09:40] | Sure. | |
[09:41] | Hi, Jan. How are you? | 你好简你怎样 |
[09:42] | Hi, Michael. I’m good. How are you? | 你好迈克我很好你呢 |
[09:44] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见面 |
[09:45] | Nice to see you. Okay. | 很高兴见到你好吧 |
[09:48] | Okay, why don’t we just step into my office? | 好吧不如我们进办公室聊 |
[09:51] | We’re gonna go in here. | 我们要进去啦 |
[09:52] | Could we please go into your office? | 能不能赶紧去办公室 |
[09:53] | Yeah, right after you. | 女士优先 |
[09:55] | Apres vous. | 您先请[法语] |
[09:56] | No calls. | 别把电话接进来 |
[10:04] | I’ll get that. Oh, thank you. | 我帮你把衣服挂起来谢谢 |
[10:07] | — It’s nice to see you. – Nice to see you, too, Michael | 一见到你真好 我也很高兴见到你迈克 |
[10:09] | – Really? – Not like that. | 真的吗-只是客套 |
[10:12] | Oh, well… | 哦好吧 |
[10:14] | You know, Michael | 知道吗迈克 |
[10:14] | I think I need to make something clear right off the top. | 我想首先我得先说明一些事 |
[10:17] | I’m not going to discuss anything | 我今天只打算和你 |
[10:18] | with you other th an Dunder Mifflin business. | 讨论敦德·密弗林的公事 |
[10:21] | – All right. – Period | -好的-现在开始 |
[10:22] | Do we understand each other? – Absolutely. | 你明白我的意思了吧-当然 |
[10:25] | I’m a little confused because first it’s, like, all kissy-kissy | 我有点困惑因为一开始是卿卿我我 |
[10:28] | and then it’s, like, | 然后就好像 |
[10:28] | all regret because, ” Oh, I regret that | 开始反悔了”噢我后悔那样做了 |
[10:31] | ” But, wait, I’m still gonna call you. | 但等等我还是会给你打电话的 |
[10:33] | But we’re just gonna talk business | 但是我们只准谈公事 |
[10:36] | and I may come down there and fire you | 如果你没完成工作的话 |
[10:38] | if you don’t do your job. | 我有可能炒了你 |
[10:39] | But what were we talking about when we first kissed? | 别忘了我们第一次亲吻的时候在谈什么 |
[10:43] | Business. | 也是工作啊 |
[10:44] | are you still in the middle of the performance reviews then? | 你们还在进行业绩考评是吗 |
[10:46] | No, no, no. I finished all that. | 不不不我都完成了 |
[10:48] | I’m very fast. I’m not too fast | 我很快的也没那么快 |
[10:50] | Not like, ” Wham, bam, thank you, ma’am.” | 不是那种”啊我好了谢谢您女士”的那种 |
[10:53] | But I do say, ” Thank you, ma’am.” | 但是我还是要说”谢谢你女士” |
[10:54] | But I’m not like, ” Wham bam. | 但是我不是那种随便来一发的人 |
[10:57] | Not that there’s anything wrong with “wham bam, | 这种事得经过 |
[11:00] | if it’s consensual. | 双方一致同意的 |
[11:03] | We’re talking about office stuff. | 我们还在说工作事宜 |
[11:07] | – Can I ask you a question? – No. | 我可以问你个问题吗-不行 |
[11:09] | This is a business question. | 是工作上的问题 |
[11:11] | It’s nothing personal, I promise | 不是私人问题我保证 |
[11:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | Are you wearing a new perfume today? | 你今天是不是换了新香水 |
[11:19] | How is that a business question? | 这算什么工作问题 |
[11:20] | Well, you’re wearing it at the office, and… | 你在工作时带着这个味道 |
[11:23] | It… I’m sorry, no offense, but it’s really sexy. | 无意冒犯但是这个味道真的太性感了 |
[11:27] | Please don’t smell me, Michael. | 请不要闻我迈克 |
[11:33] | – Hey, Jim. Hey. — How’s it going? | 嘿吉姆 -怎么了 |
[11:35] | Oh, my God, did you see The Apprentice last night? | 天啊你昨晚看飞黄腾达节目了嘛 |
[11:37] | Of course. It’s on every Thursday night, | 当然每个周四晚上都有 |
[11:39] | so how could I miss it? | 我怎么能错过 |
[11:40] | Can you believe who Trump fired? | 你能相信川普淘汰了谁吗 |
[11:41] | No, that was unbelievable | 不简直难以置信 |
[11:42] | Who? Who was it? Who did he fire? | 谁那是谁他淘汰了谁 |
[11:44] | You didn’t see it? – No. | 你没看吗-没有 |
[11:46] | I went out and got drunk with my laser tag team | 我昨晚和我激光射击队成员 |
[11:48] | last night. Crap! | 喝酒去了该死 |
[11:50] | Never go out on a Thursday night. | 我从不在周四晚上出去的 |
[11:52] | What the hell was I thinking? | 我在想什么啊 |
[11:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:57] | Hold on. Sorry. | 不好意思等一下 |
[11:59] | Yes, Pam. | 帕姆是我 |
[12:00] | Michael, it’s time for the suggestion box meeting. | 迈克我们该进行意见箱会议了 |
[12:02] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我现在正忙别的事 |
[12:04] | I wish you wouldn’t interrupt. | 要是你没打来该多好 |
[12:06] | You told me to buzz you | 是你让我在简来的时候 |
[12:07] | about the suggestion box meeting when Jan was here. | 悄悄提醒你一下意见箱会议的事 |
[12:09] | I did not, not, not use those words. | 我没有没有没用这些词语 |
[12:11] | I’d like to sit in on that meeting. | 我很愿意参加这个会议 |
[12:13] | Is it happening right now? | 现在就开始吗 |
[12:14] | No, it’s in, like, 1 O minutes. | 十分钟以后 不是 |
[12:15] | Everyone’s waiting in the conference room. | 大家都在会议室等着了 |
[12:17] | Great. Very good | 好很好 |
[12:24] | Why are we here? | 为什么我们坐在这里 |
[12:25] | Because I value your opinions. | 因为我珍惜你们的意见 |
[12:28] | Now, I know a lot of you don’t think that | 现在我知道你们大部分人认为 |
[12:30] | I read your suggestions, but I do. | 我不会读出来但是我会读的 |
[12:32] | I just sift through them every week | 我每周筛选这些建议 |
[12:35] | and I really look and scrutinize to see | 而且我仔细审阅 |
[12:37] | what you guys are writing | 你们都写了什么 |
[12:39] | So, let’s just read some of these suckers, okay? | 所以就让我们先来看几条吧 |
[12:43] | All right. Number one. | 好的第一条 |
[12:45] | 对即将到来的2000 年我们该准备什么 | |
[12:50] | I thought you read these every week? | 我以为你每周都读这些建议 |
[12:51] | Well, obviously, this one got stuck in the box | 是的但很显然这张卡在里面了 |
[12:53] | That happens occasionally | 这是偶然事件 |
[12:55] | – It happens occasionally. . – And, so. | -偶然事件 -所以.. |
[12:58] | One down! Next suggestion. | 一条过下一个建议 |
[13:02] | ” We need better outreach for employees fighting depression. | 我们需要更好的外展服务来帮助员工应对抑郁 |
[13:06] | Okay. All right, enough with the jokes. | 好了够了这些玩笑话 |
[13:08] | Nobody in here is suffering from depression. | 这里没有人抑郁 |
[13:10] | That sounds serious, Michael | 迈克这听起来很严重 |
[13:12] | Oh, okay. Well, yeah? Who wrote it? | 好啊谁写的 |
[13:15] | Tom? – Tom. | 汤姆-汤姆是谁 |
[13:16] | Then, it is a joke because there’s nobody in here named Tom. | 好啦这就是个玩笑因为这没人叫汤姆 |
[13:22] | Tom? He worked in accounting up until about a year ago. | 汤姆嘛直到一年前他都在会计部门 |
[13:24] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[13:28] | Oh, that guy? That guy was weird. | 那个人嘛他是个怪人 |
[13:30] | All right, next suggestion. Next suggestion. | 好吧下个建议下一个 |
[13:35] | ” You need to do something abo ut your B. O.’ | 你需要想办法解决你的汗臭 |
[13:39] | Okay. Now, I don’t know who this suggestion is meant for, | 好吧我不知道这条建议是写给谁的 |
[13:43] | but it’s more of a personal suggestion. | 但这个更像一个私人问题 |
[13:46] | And it’s not an office suggestion. | 而且这不是办公室建议 |
[13:47] | Far be it from me to use this as a platform to embarrass anybody. | 我也不想使这成为一个让人尴尬的场所 |
[13:50] | Aren’t the suggestions meant for you? | 这些建议不是写给你的嘛 |
[13:54] | Well, Toby, if by me | 托比如果是给我的 |
[13:57] | you are inferring that I have B. O. | 你是在推测我有汗臭吗 |
[14:00] | then I would say that that is a very poor choice of words. | 那我要说这词选择的真的是太不恰当了 |
[14:04] | Michael, he was n’t inferring, | 迈克他不是在推断 |
[14:06] | he was implying. You were inferring. | 他在暗示是你在推断 |
[14:08] | Was I, Creed? | 是我吗克瑞德 |
[14:09] | Okay, well, you know what I am implying | 好吧你知道我在暗示什么吗 |
[14:13] | is that when we’re on an elevator together. | 当我们一起乘电梯时 |
[14:15] | I should may be take the stairs | 我应该走楼梯 |
[14:17] | Because talk about stank. | 因为你的体味更吓人 |
[14:19] | Not that I would ever say something like that in public, | 倒不是我会在公共场合说这样的话 |
[14:22] | and I never have, and I never will. | 我从来没有也永远不会 |
[14:24] | I just think it’s something that we should all be aware of, | 我只是觉得这是我们都该意识到的 |
[14:27] | okay? | 好吗 |
[14:28] | Now that we’ve learned this, let’s continue. | 既然我们知道了就继续吧 |
[14:31] | See, this is good. | 看这就很好 |
[14:32] | We’re learning and we’re figuring some stuff out. | 我们在学习我们在想办法 |
[14:35] | 你需要解决喝完咖啡后的口气 | |
[14:37] | Okay, no! | 去你的吧 |
[14:37] | .. | “你需要. |
[14:38] | Shut up, shut up, shut up, Dwight. Okay. | 闭嘴闭嘴杜怀特够了 |
[14:40] | I don’t think you people are grasping | 我认为你们并没有领会 |
[14:42] | the concept of the suggestion box. | 意见箱的意义 |
[14:45] | – Sometimes you talk to us real close. – Yeah? | 一有时你和我们讲话离的很近-是吗 |
[14:48] | Is that hard for you? All right. Well.. | 对你来说难以接受吗好吧 |
[14:50] | Well, when you have coffee breath it’s hard.. | 当你刚喝完咖啡后确实 |
[14:51] | I’ll work on that | 我会努力的 |
[14:53] | Okay, let’s keep going. | 好吧我们继续 |
[14:54] | Just keep it going. | 继续读下一条 |
[14:56] | What do we have here? We have somebody’s piece of gum | 看看有什么某人嚼过的的口香糖 |
[15:02] | Somebody put a piece of gum in there. | 有人在里面放了一片口香糖 |
[15:04] | This is not a garbage can. | 这不是垃圾桶 |
[15:06] | This is the future of our company. | 这是我们公司的未来 |
[15:07] | This is not a place for gum, okay? | 不是扔口香糖的地方好吗 |
[15:10] | I don’t want to have to read these tomorrow. | 我明天不想再读到这些了 |
[15:12] | Yeah. Who wants to come in on a Saturday? | 谁想星期六来公司 |
[15:15] | Yeah… What? All right. Next suggestion. | 什么好吧下一个建议 |
[15:18] | ” Next suggestion.” | “下一个建议” |
[15:21] | ” Don’t…” Okay, that’s blank. Don’t… Just… | “不要..”这是个空自条 |
[15:24] | — Put it… – ” Don’t sleep with your boss.” | 一放下-“不要跟你的老板上床” |
[15:28] | Do you think this is referring to you boning Jan? | 你认为这是指你上了简吗 |
[15:32] | — I can’t… – I don’t understand why you’re so upset. | -我不能…-我不明白你为什么这么难过 |
[15:33] | RLDS I can’t… All right, please sit down. | 我不能… 请坐 |
[15:34] | I’m going to sit over here, you’re gonna sit over there. | 我坐在这里你坐在那里 |
[15:36] | Why are you… Let me ask you this. | 你为什么. 让我问你这个 |
[15:37] | – Please sit yourself down. – Let me ask you something | 一请你坐下一我问你件事 |
[15:39] | What, Michael? — Where did you get your outfit? | 什么迈克-你这套衣服哪买的 |
[15:45] | You’re gonna give me this raise. I deserve this raise. | 你要给我加薪我值得加薪 |
[15:50] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 对对对 |
[15:55] | The least you can do is keep my salary | 至少使我工资的涨幅 |
[15:57] | consistent with inflation. | 与通货膨胀保持一致 |
[16:00] | Yes! Why are you gonna give me this raise? | 对你为什么要给我加薪 |
[16:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:05] | Because I’m awesome! | 因为我太棒了 |
[16:08] | I am awesome! | 我太棒了 |
[16:11] | I just don’t understand | 我只是不明白 |
[16:13] | why you have to pretend like nothing happened | 你为什么要假装什么都没发生 |
[16:15] | Because nothing did, Michael. | 因为本来就没发生迈克 |
[16:18] | ‘m not gonna say anything more about it | 我不想再说什么了 |
[16:21] | and I would advise that you do the same. | 我建议你也这样做 |
[16:23] | – Look… – Michael. | 听着-迈克 |
[16:24] | Oh, my God. I’m sorry. I’m interrupting. Oh, God. | 哦天哪真抱歉我打扰到你们了 |
[16:27] | — Were you guys making out? – No, Dwight. Come in. | 一你们不是在亲热吧-不杜怀特进来吧 |
[16:30] | Great. — What do you want, Dwight? | 很好-你想要干嘛杜怀特 |
[16:31] | I am ready for my performance review. | 我已经为我的业绩考评做好了准备 |
[16:33] | Okay, great. | 很好 |
[16:34] | -Your performance has been adequate. | 你的表现令人满意 |
[16:37] | You may leave. Goodbye. | 你可以走了再见 |
[16:39] | Is this how you’ve been conducting all the reviews, Michael? | 你就是这么做考评的吗迈克 |
[16:43] | Do you want to talk now? | 你现在想谈了吗 |
[16:44] | Good. Okay, Dwight, leave. | 很好杜怀特出去 |
[16:45] | Wait, I would like to discuss my raise. | 等等我想谈谈我的加薪问题 |
[16:47] | Why on earth would we give you a raise? | 我们究竟为什么要给你加薪 |
[16:50] | That is an excellent question. Thank you for asking it | 这是一个很好的问题谢谢提问 |
[16:55] | Let me bring up one word. Dedication. | 让我提一个词奉献 |
[17:00] | T have never been late. | 我从来没有迟到过 |
[17:02] | Also, I have never missed a day due to illness | 而且我从来没有请过病假 |
[17:07] | even when I had walking pneumonia. | 即使我得了轻度肺炎 |
[17:09] | I even come in on holidays | 我甚至在假期上班 |
[17:12] | You do? How do you get in? | 你确定你怎么进来的 |
[17:14] | I have a copy of your key. | 我偷偷配了你的钥匙 |
[17:17] | That is a serious offense. | 这的确是严重的违法行为 |
[17:18] | Very serious. | 非常严重 |
[17:20] | As is toying with a man’s heart. | 就像玩弄男人的心一样 |
[17:22] | Oh, Michael, for God’s sakes. | 噢迈克看在上帝的份上 |
[17:23] | I’d also further like to talk about | 我还想进一步谈谈 |
[17:25] | my merits in the workplace. | 我在工作中的优点 |
[17:27] | – Okay, third wheel, why don’t you do that? — For instance, | 好你个电灯泡继续亮着吧 例如 |
[17:29] | the time I brought in deer jerky for the whole office. | 我给整个办公室带来鹿肉干的时候 |
[17:31] | That was deer? Gross. Oh, God! – You liked it. | 那是鹿天哪太恶心了-你很喜欢吃 |
[17:35] | Did not. – Jan, have you ever had deer? | -我才没有-简你养过鹿吗 |
[17:37] | – No. — It’s a delicacy. | 没有-这是美味佳肴 |
[17:38] | And, you know what? It’s an aphrodisiac | 你知道吗这是一种春药 |
[17:40] | So when we’re done here, | BO 所以当我们在这里弄完时 |
[17:41] | you guys could go over to the Antler Lodge. | BC 你们可以去鹿角旅店 |
[17:43] | sample some deer, and talk about my raise. | 尝一尝鹿肉谈谈我的加薪 |
[17:45] | What do you say, Jan? | 怎么样简 |
[17:46] | Okay, here’s what I’m gonna do. | 好这是我要做的 |
[17:48] | I’m gonna step outside, collect my thoughts, | 我要走出去集中我的思想 |
[17:49] | and I will return in abo ut 1 O minutes | 我10分钟后回来 |
[17:51] | Okay, you just clear your head | 好的你先冷静一下 |
[17:53] | Thank you, Dwight. | 谢谢你杜怀特 |
[17:56] | Look, I know it’s your job, I know you have to ask, | 听着我知道这是你的工作我知道你必须问 |
[17:58] | but I promise you I’m not gonna discuss it with him | 但我发誓我是不会和他谈的 |
[18:01] | I’m certainly not gonna discuss it with you | 我当然也不会和你谈 |
[18:03] | Do you have a light? | 你有火吗 |
[18:05] | And in conclusion, I think | 最后我认为 |
[18:06] | Lex Luther said it best when he said, | 莱克斯·卢瑟说得最好 |
[18:09] | ” Dad, you have no idea | “爸爸你不了解 |
[18:12] | what I’m capable of. | 我能做到什么 |
[18:14] | That’s from Superman? – Smallville | 那是超人说的一超人前传 |
[18:16] | And that is why I feel I deserve this raise. | 这就是为什么我觉得我应该加薪 |
[18:25] | Do you think Michael and Jan actually… | 你认为迈克和简真的 |
[18:28] | I don’t really wanna picture it. But thank you, Pam. | 我真的不敢想象但谢谢你帕姆 |
[18:31] | How do you come back from that? | 你该怎么抽身呢 |
[18:34] | You don’t, | 你不必 |
[18:35] | I don’t think, come all the way back, you know. | 我不认为你不必全身而退 |
[18:38] | Especially working together | 尤其是还在一起工作时 |
[18:39] | No, I mean doing that with Michael. | 不我是说和迈克一起 |
[18:41] | How do you come back from that as a human being? | 好好一个人怎么能忍受和迈克的过往呢 |
[18:44] | Yeah. No, I don’t think you can. | 是啊我想大概不能接受吧 |
[18:47] | I’m heading back to New York | 我要回纽约了 |
[18:49] | Alan and I will conduct your performance review | 艾伦和我明天会在电话里会 |
[18:52] | over the phone tomorrow. | 对你的表现进行评估 |
[18:53] | – Okay? Good. — Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 好吗-等等等等等一下 一 |
[18:54] | No, no, no, come… I just want to know why. | 我就是想知道为什么 |
[18:57] | Michael, now is not the time or the place. | 迈克现在不是时候也不是该说的地方 |
[18:59] | Okay, so you’re saying that there is | 好吧你是说我们可以 |
[19:01] | a different time or place | 在不同的时间 |
[19:01] | that we could have this discussion? | 或不同的地点讨论这事 |
[19:03] | No. I am saying we are never gonna have this conversation. | 不我是说我们永远不会有这样的对话 |
[19:05] | Well, okay. What? Never? As in never, ever, ever? | 好吧什么永远永远没有吗 |
[19:08] | Or never as in there’s still a chance? | 还是虽说永远但可能还有机会 |
[19:11] | Never for me always means never, ever, ever. | 从不对我来说永远意味着永不永远不 |
[19:13] | I just want to know, from the horse’s mouth, | 我只想知道最真实的原因 |
[19:16] | what is the deal io? | 到底是为什么 |
[19:17] | You know, Michael… – Am I too short? | 你知道吗迈克尔…-我太矮了吗 |
[19:18] | Michael, it has nothing to do with your looks, okay? | 迈克这和你的外表没关系好吗 |
[19:20] | I t’s your pe rsonality. I mean, you’re obnoxious, and rude | 是因为你的个性我是说你很讨厌很粗鲁 |
[19:26] | and stupid, and you do have coffee breath, by the way. | 而且很蠢顺便说一句你确实有咖啡口气 |
[19:29] | And I don’t agree abo ut the B. O., | 我不赞成你的汗臭味 |
[19:32] | but you are very, very inconsiderate. | 但你非常非常不体谅人 |
[19:38] | Really? – Really. You’re… | 一真的吗一真的你… |
[19:38] | You’re a great guy, okay? | 你是个好人好吗 |
[19:40] | I appreciate that, thank you. | 我很感激谢谢 |
[19:42] | TE210 And you were very sweet. | 你很可爱 |
[19:43] | And you stayed up with me and talked to me | 你一直陪着我和我说话 |
[19:47] | and cried with me, and I appreciate that. | 和我一起哭我很感激 |
[19:49] | No, I didn’t. I was… I don’t cry. | 不我没有我我不哭 |
[19:50] | But I just am not in a place right now | 但我目前还没有 |
[19:52] | where I’m looking for a relationship | 投入一段感情的想法 |
[19:54] | So, we can still work together, | 所以我们仍然可以一起工作 |
[19:56] | we can still be friends, but… | 仍然可以做朋友但 |
[20:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:03] | So my looks have nothing to do with it? | 所以跟我的外表没关系 |
[20:06] | Oh, God. | 噢天哪 |
[20:11] | Jan is not in a place where she feels | 简觉得她目前还没准备好 |
[20:14] | she can have a relationship right now, | 开始一段新感情 |
[20:15] | and it doesn’t matter how great a guy I am | 我有多么出色并不重要 |
[20:19] | And that is all I needed | 这就是我想知道的 |
[20:21] | I’m good. I can go home now | 感觉好极了我现在可以回家了 |
[20:26] | FRIDAY, 12:20 PM | |
[20:33] | Hey, it’s 12:20. Where the hell’s Dwight? | 都12点20了杜怀特死哪去了 |
[20:37] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[20:39] | ” Never missed a day,” my ass. | 从来没迟到放屁 |
[20:51] | I’m here! I’m here! | 我在这 |
[20:56] | I’m here. It’s okay! | 我快到了没关系 |