时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Well, Lords of the Ring trilogy, if you see it back to back | 如果你一遍又一遍地看指环王三部曲 |
[00:03] | Yeah…. it’s really long, but it’s good. | 你会发现它们虽然长但很好看 |
[00:04] | D under Mifflin, this is Pam. | 敦德·密弗林我是佩姆 |
[00:05] | Pam, it’s Michael. Help me. | 佩姆我是迈克救命啊 |
[00:07] | — I need help right now! – Michael, what’s wrong? | -现在就来救我-怎么了迈克 |
[00:09] | I’m hurt. I have hurt myself. | 我受伤了我把自己弄伤了 |
[00:11] | Oh, my God! – Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 好疼啊 DERM IF 等等等等等一下 |
[00:13] | Oh, this is not looking good, Pam. | 这伤看着有点严重啊佩姆 |
[00:15] | Michael, do you need me to call an ambulance? | 需要我叫救护车吗迈克 |
[00:17] | No! I want you to pick me up. | 不要不要我想让你来接我 |
[00:18] | — Okay. — What’s going on? | -行-怎么了 |
[00:19] | Wait a sec. I thought you said that you were hurt. | 等一下你刚刚说你受伤了 |
[00:21] | I am hurt. I hurt my foot. | 我是受伤了我的脚伤了 |
[00:22] | I’m sorry. Pam, what is going on? | 佩姆到底发生了什么 |
[00:23] | I want to come to work, | 我想来上班 |
[00:25] | but I need you to come and pick me up. | 所以你得过来接我 |
[00:27] | – Oh, God! – Hey, whoa, Michael. | -妈呀-嘿冷静迈克 |
[00:30] | — Oh, God! It’s… – Okay. It’s Jim. | 妈呀这..-停我是吉姆 |
[00:32] | Just say again really loudly what happened. | 再说一遍发生了什么大声点 |
[00:35] | Okay, I burned my foot very badly on my Foreman grill | 我的脚不小心在烧烤架上烧伤了很严重 |
[00:40] | and I now need someone to come and bring me in to work. | 我需要有个人现在过来接我上班 |
[00:43] | You burned your foot on a Foreman grill? | 你把脚放在烧烤架上烤了 |
[00:46] | I enjoy having breakfast in bed. | 我喜欢在床上吃早餐 |
[00:48] | I like waking up to the smell of bacon. Sue me. | 我喜欢在烤培根的香味中醒来有意见吗 |
[00:51] | And since I don’t have a butler, I have to do it myself. | 我又没有管家 就必须自己动手 |
[00:54] | So, most nights before I go to bed, | 所以几乎每晚上床前 |
[00:56] | I will lay six strips of bacon | 我都要在乔治·富曼烤架上 |
[00:58] | out on my George Foreman grill. | 放六片培根 |
[01:00] | Then go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill | 然后去睡觉 当我醒来时 我把电源插上 |
[01:04] | I go back to sleep again. | 再睡个回笼觉 |
[01:06] | Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. | 然后我就能闻着培根的香味醒来 |
[01:10] | It is delicious. It’s good for me. | 很好吃的又健康 |
[01:12] | It’s a perfect way to start the day. | 以这种方式开启一天很完美 |
[01:15] | Today, I got up, I stepped on to the grill | 但今天起床 我走到烤架前 |
[01:17] | and it clamped down on my foot. | 它却掉下来夹住了我的脚 |
[01:19] | That’s i t. I don’t see what’s so hard to believe about that. | 就是这样我不知道有啥大惊小怪的 |
[01:22] | Pam, could you come get me? | 佩姆你能来接我吗 |
[01:24] | I have to stay here and answer the phone. | 我必须呆在这儿接电话 |
[01:27] | Okay, could someone come and get me, please? Ryan? | 好吧请问有谁能过来接我吗莱恩 |
[01:29] | Michael, you should stay home and rest | 迈克你应该呆在家里休息 |
[01:31] | There’s no toilet paper here. | 我家没厕纸了 |
[01:32] | Could Ryan… Tell Ryan to bring toilet paper. | 莱恩你… 让莱恩来的时候带上厕纸 |
[01:34] | Could you tell him that? | 可以帮我转告吗 |
[01:36] | Can you hop? – I tried hopping, Kevin | 你能单脚跳吗-我正试着跳呢凯文 |
[01:38] | and I bumped my elbow against the wall | 我胳膊肘撞到墙了 |
[01:41] | and now my elbow has a protuberance. | 现在它肿了 |
[01:46] | No one wants to pick me up? | 没人想来接我吗 |
[01:50] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:53] | Michael is sick and he wants one of us to rescue him. | 迈克生病了他想让人去救他 |
[01:56] | – I’m not sick! I’m… – I’m coming, Michael! | 我没生病我…-我来啦迈克 |
[01:58] | 我来救你啦 | |
[01:59] | Don’t! Is that Dwight? I do not want Dwight | 不要那是杜怀特吗我不想要他 |
[02:01] | Okay! Hold on, Michael, I am coming! Wait there! | 迈克坚持住啊我马上来等我 |
[02:04] | I don’t want Dwight! | 我不想要杜怀特啊 |
[02:06] | Michael, why don’t you call your girlfriend? | 迈克你为什么不打给你女朋友啊 |
[02:08] | MIFF U I don’t have a girlfriend. | 我没有女朋友 |
[02:09] | But you said you went out with her this weekend. | 但是你说你周末有个约会 |
[02:11] | That was all made up. Just someone come, okay? | 那是我乱编的来个人行吗求求你们了 |
[02:13] | Anyone. Anyone, but Dwight. | 谁都行就是不要杜怀特 |
[02:16] | What was that? What was that? | -什么声音-怎么了 |
[02:23] | He hit the pole. | 他撞到门杆子了 |
[02:26] | – It’s broken, right? He can’t… – Oh, my gosh. | 撞坏了对吧他不能…-我的妈呀 |
[02:28] | 4018-JXT Oh, Dwight. Dwight. | 妈呀杜怀特杜怀特 |
[02:33] | Oh, my God. Oh, my gosh. Is he okay? | 我的妈呀天哪他还行吗 |
[02:36] | He’s still driving. | 他还要开车啊 |
[02:38] | Dwight, you forgot your bumper. | 杜怀特你保险杠掉了 |
[02:42] | Hello? Please don’t send Dwight. | 有人吗别让杜怀特过来 |
[03:01] | Rootball | |
[03:22] | Morning, everyone. | 早上好啊各位 |
[03:24] | Don’t freak out. I forbid anybody to freak out. | 别大惊小怪我不许任何人为我崩溃 |
[03:28] | Clearly, I have had a very serious accident | 讲真我知道这次伤得很重 |
[03:30] | but I will recover. | 但我会好起来的 |
[03:32] | God willing. | 上帝保佑 |
[03:33] | I just want to be treated normally today. | 你们就和平常一样对我就好 |
[03:35] | Normal would actually be good, | 考虑到我的伤势 |
[03:37] | considering the trauma that I’ve been through. | 平常一点对我就行了 |
[03:38] | You missed two big conference calls today, | 你错过了两个大型电话会议 |
[03:40] | one with corporate. | 其中一个是和总部的 |
[03:41] | Oh, did you explain why? | 你向他们解释了吗 |
[03:44] | No, I didn’t mention that you cooked your foot | 没有我没跟他们说你把脚给烤了 |
[03:46] | Burned my foot, Pam. | 是烧伤了佩姆 |
[03:49] | Please stop popping my cast. | 请不要再挤我的石膏了 |
[03:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[03:55] | So where are you shipping your foot? | |
[03:57] | So, where are you shipping… | 你又要运 |
[04:01] | Your foot. | 你的脚去哪 |
[04:04] | Thank you. | |
[04:07] | Pam, messages, please. | 佩姆请读下消息 |
[04:09] | You didn’t have any. | 您还没有收到任何消息 |
[04:10] | Really? Well, it seemed very important to you earlier | |
[04:15] | – that you needed to stay and… – Do my job? | |
[04:18] | No. Your job is being my friend, Pam. | 不对你的工作是当我朋友佩姆 |
[04:22] | — God! — It slipped. | -天哪 -手滑了 |
[04:24] | What… | 妈的… 对不起 Sorry. 一 |
[04:25] | It’s just that before, you said | 但是你之前说 |
[04:26] | you didn’t want any special treatment. | |
[04:28] | I don’t want any special treatment, Pam. | 我是不想要特殊对待佩姆 |
[04:30] | I just want you to treat me like you would a family member | 我只想要你像对待遭受了 |
[04:34] | who’s undergone some sort of serious physical trauma. | |
[04:37] | I don’t think that’s too much to ask. | 我觉得我的要求并不高 |
[04:39] | Do you want some aspirin? Because you seem a little fussy. | 你想要一些阿司匹林吗你现在有点焦虑 |
[04:41] | No, I don’t want some aspirin. Yeah, I am fussy. | 不我不想我确实有点焦虑 |
[04:43] | Aspirin’s not gonna do a damn thing. | 屁用没有 |
[04:45] | I’m sitting here with a bloody stump of a foot. | 我可是坐在这里翘着一只血淋淋的残脚 |
[04:48] | Pam, I am Assistant Regional Manager | 佩姆我是助理地区经理 |
[04:50] | and I can take care of him. | 我来照顾他 |
[04:52] | Part of my duties are to… | 我的部分责任就是 |
[05:01] | What? Part of your duties are to what? – What? | 什么你的部分责任是什么一什么 |
[05:05] | You just said that part of your duties are to… Something. | 你刚说你责任的一部分是 某个东西 |
[05:08] | No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did. What is wrong with you? | 一没有我没说-不你说了你不对劲啊 |
[05:10] | What is wrong with you? | 你也不对劲啊 |
[05:20] | DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT GHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DW | |
[05:25] | DWIGHT K. SCH RUTE | |
[05:26] | — Where is my corn bread? – Here you go. | |
[05:29] | Thank you. Did you get all dark meat like I like? | 谢谢 那你买到我喜欢的黑肉了吗 |
[05:30] | Ye S, I ordered three full rotisserie chickens | 我买了三个烤全鸡 |
[05:33] | worth of all dark meat. | 全是鸡腿肉 |
[05:34] | – Where are the yams? – They were out of yams. | -芋泥买了吗-没有 他们卖完了 |
[05:36] | I got you creamed spinach. | 我给你买了菠菜奶油 |
[05:38] | Did you go to the one in Stroudsburg? Yes. | 你去的是斯特劳斯堡的那家吗 一是的 |
[05:40] | – And they had no yams? – They had no yams. | 他们没有芋泥 -他们没有 |
[05:42] | How strange. Because they always have yams. | 奇了怪了他们不可能没芋泥的 |
[05:46] | Oh, man, is that a Prism Duro Sport? | 天哪那是棱镜播放器吗 |
[05:50] | – You’ve seen one of these? – Yeah. | 一你以前见过这个一对啊 |
[05:52] | They’re like an i Pod, only they’re better | 和i Pod 差不多但更好一些 |
[05:54] | because they’re chunkier and more solid. | 因为他们更厚实耐用 |
[05:56] | Roy gave it to me for Christmas. | 罗伊送我的圣诞礼物 |
[05:57] | I’m trying to figure out how to put songs on it | 我正试着把歌拷进去 |
[06:00] | Oh, no, no. Don’t go there. | 不对不对别去那下载 |
[06:02] | I know this Russian website | 我知道有个俄罗斯网站 |
[06:04] | where you can download songs for two cents a piece. | 里面下歌只要两美分一首 |
[06:06] | — Really? — Yea h, I’ll write down the address for you. | 真的吗-真的我给你写网址 |
[06:10] | Only, the only thing is, is that | 但唯一的问题是 |
[06:12] | all the songs are in Russian. | 所有的歌都是俄语 |
[06:17] | Kidding. | 逗你玩呢 |
[06:22] | Why would they all be… | 它们为什么会是 |
[06:26] | Okay, see you later, Pan. | 好了再见潘 |
[06:33] | Pan? | 潘 |
[06:36] | Pam. Pam? | 佩姆佩姆 |
[06:40] | Oh, God. | |
[06:44] | -What? – Come here, please. | 一什么事-请过来一下 |
[06:46] | Tell me before I come there. | 先告诉我什么事 |
[06:49] | I want you to rub butter on my foot. No. | 一我想让你给我的脚抹点黄油 日-不行 |
[06:52] | Pam, please? I have Country Crock. | 佩姆求你了我送你零食嘛 |
[07:01] | Ryan! Ryan! | 莱恩莱恩 |
[07:05] | Ryan! | |
[07:06] | These covers are totally indestructible. | 它的保护壳简直坚不可摧 |
[07:10] | – Really? -Yeah. | |
[07:11] | Throw it. I promise it won’t break. | 不信扔一扔试试我保证它不会摔坏 |
[07:14] | Chuck it. | |
[07:20] | – Oh, no. It’s broken. – What? | 哦不它坏了-什么 |
[07:22] | No, it’s fine. I told you it wouldn’t break. | 没有骗你的我说了它是摔不坏的 |
[07:25] | You could throw it all day long | 你想扔它几次都可以 |
[07:27] | That is so cool. | 这真是太酷了 |
[07:29] | — Thanks, Dwight. – You’re welcome. | -多谢了杜怀特-不用 |
[07:34] | So, I guess Pam and Dwight are friends now. | 我想杜怀特和佩姆要成为朋友了 |
[07:37] | Oh, God, no. Dwight isn’t my friend. | 开什么玩笑杜怀特怎么会是我朋友 |
[07:41] | IUG | |
[07:42] | Oh, my God. Dwight’s kind of my friend. | 我的天杜怀特好像成我朋友了 |
[07:45] | No, no. No one is helping me out at all, Mom. | 没有没人主动来帮我妈 |
[07:50] | No, I’m not gonna call Jan. | 我才不要打电话给简 |
[07:53] | She’d just worry, | 这只会让她担心 |
[07:53] | drive down here and make a big thing. | 然后她赶过来开始大惊小怪 |
[07:58] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[08:00] | No, it was mutual. | 我们是两相情悦的 |
[08:03] | What is Pam doing chatting with you? | 佩姆怎么会跟你聊天 |
[08:13] | You like candy? | 你喜欢糖果吗 |
[08:15] | It’s all right. | 还行 |
[08:18] | ‘Cause you’re sweeter than candy. | 你可比糖果还要甜美动人 |
[08:20] | What is wrong with you? | 你今天犯什么毛病了 |
[08:52] | Wow, you just dive right in. | 哇你直接就吃了吗 |
[08:55] | You know, around age 12, | 你知道吗在我十二岁左右 |
[08:56] | I just started going for it, you know. | 我就开始这么吃了 |
[09:01] | Oh, God! Oh, help! | 天哪来人 |
[09:03] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[09:05] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[09:06] | I fell off the toilet. | 我从马桶上掉下去了 |
[09:09] | I’m caught between the toilet and the wall. | 我现在卡在马桶和墙中间了 |
[09:13] | — What do you need? – Not you. | 需要帮忙吗-才不要你呢 |
[09:15] | Someone else. Get Pam. | 其他人 把佩姆叫来 |
[09:17] | I don’t think Pam’s gonna wanna | 我不觉得佩姆 |
[09:18] | come in to the men’s room. | 想进男厕所 |
[09:19] | Get Ryan. He needs to lift me, | 把莱恩叫来我需要他扶我起来 |
[09:21] | and he needs to clean me up a little bit. | 还要他帮我清洗一下 |
[09:24] | Bring a wet towel. | 带一条湿毛巾来 |
[09:26] | Ryan is dead. | 莱恩死了 |
[09:29] | No, he’s not. Dead. | 他才没有死 |
[09:31] | – I just saw him. – No. | 我刚才看见他 也-你看错了 |
[09:33] | 你能自己站起来吗 | |
[09:35] | You only grilled your foot. | 你不过是烤了自己的脚 |
[09:37] | Forget it. I’l I just get up myself | 算了我自己起来算了 |
[09:46] | Oh, God! | 我的妈 |
[09:50] | Do you think Dwight’s being a little weird today? | 你觉得杜怀特今天行为反常吗 |
[09:53] | No. He’s actually been really nice and helpful. | 没有啊他今天特别友善乐于助人 |
[09:56] | And that isn’t weird? | 这还不算奇怪 |
[09:59] | OWIGHT K. SCHRUTE | |
[10:02] | Can I have everyone’s attention, please? | 麻烦大家听我讲几句 |
[10:05] | Phyllis. Oscar. Ryan, who is supposed to be dead. | 菲莉丝奥斯卡理应死了的莱恩 |
[10:10] | Can I ask you all a question? | 我能问你们一个问题吗 |
[10:12] | Do you know what it’s like to be disabled? Oscar? | 你们知道身患残疾是什么感受吗奥斯卡 |
[10:16] | I had scoliosis as a girl. | 我小的时候患有脊柱侧弯 |
[10:18] | Never heard of it. No, a real disability, | 没听说过那不算残疾 |
[10:21] | not a woman’s trouble. | 不是女人那几天的问题 |
[10:22] | When I was a teenager, I was in an iron lung. | 我十几岁时用过”铁肺 |
[10:25] | How old are you? No, it… | 你多大了算了… |
[10:28] | Look, the point is, | 我想说的是 |
[10:31] | I am the only one here who has a legitimate disability. | 我是这里唯一名正言顺的”残疾人 |
[10:36] | Although I’m sure Stanley | 虽然我相信斯坦利 |
[10:38] | has had his fair share of obstacles. | 也遇到过一些身体上的障碍 |
[10:41] | I’m not disabled, and neither are you. – Okay. | 我没有残废你也没 好吧 一 |
[10:44] | What does this look like to you, Stanley? | 那你觉得这是什么斯坦利 |
[10:48] | Mail Boxes Etc. | 像个邮筒似的 |
[10:50] | REE REGULA Shut it. Okay | 得了我无语了 |
[10:53] | Well. Well, you know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[10:56] | Disabilities are not things to be laughed at | 生理障碍不是用来被人取笑的 |
[11:00] | or laughed about. You people are jerks. | 也不是茶余饭后的谈资你们太过分了 |
[11:04] | Imagine if you had left Stevie Wonder | 如果刚才在洗手间摔跤的 |
[11:07] | on the floor of that bathroom instead of me. | 是史蒂夫·旺达而不是我 |
[11:09] | Oh, we wouldn’t. We love Stevie Wonder. | 我们肯定会帮他我们爱他 |
[11:15] | I burned my foot! | 我把我的腿烧伤了 |
[11:17] | Okay, 20 minutes, | 好吧二十分钟后 |
[11:19] | conference room, everybody’s in there! | 所有人给我到会议室 |
[11:23] | Dad? | |
[11:25] | TOOLS OF THE T | |
[11:29] | While we are waiting for our special guest to arrive, | 当我们在等候我们的特别嘉宾时 |
[11:33] | I wanted you all to take a look | 我想你们看一看 |
[11:34] | at a few of the many, many disabled icons | 这些为我们社会 |
[11:38] | who have contributed so much to our society. | 做出了巨大贡献的残疾人士 |
[11:40] | Quick question. | 我有个问问题 |
[11:41] | Yeah. | |
[11:42] | Why is Tom Hanks on the wall? Twice. | 为什么汤姆·汉克斯被贴墙上了 |
[11:45] | Good question. Forrest Gump, mentally challenged. | 这个问题问得好《阿甘正传》 他是智障 |
[11:49] | Philadelphia, AIDS. | 《费城》有艾滋病 |
[11:51] | I think that’s from Big. | 我觉得这图出自《长大》 |
[11:53] | I don’t think so. No. | 我不这么觉得 |
[11:56] | Yeah, he’s dancing on | 他说得对他和罗伯特·劳吉亚 |
[11:57] | a piano with Robert Loggia. | 在钢琴上跳舞 |
[11:58] | He grew into a man overnight, | 他一夜之间就变成了男人 |
[12:00] | rare disability. Still works. | 很少见的残疾但是也算 |
[12:04] | A crossword puzzle, Stanley? | 在玩填字游戏斯坦利 |
[12:06] | Seriously, are you learning nothing here? | 你真的在这里什么也没学到吗 |
[12:09] | What do you mean, ” M mm-hmm”? | 什么叫”嗯哼 |
[12:11] | I mean I’m learning nothing. | 我的意思是确实什么都没学到 |
[12:13] | Okay. | |
[12:13] | Michael Scott. I’m looking for Michael Scott. | 迈克·斯科特我来见迈克·斯科特 |
[12:15] | — Yes. Right in here. – Good. | 一这里这里-好的 |
[12:18] | Come on in. – Great. | 进来吧-好 |
[12:19] | This, ladies and gentlemen, is our special guest | 各位这是我们的特别嘉宾 |
[12:24] | Sorry I’m late. Somebody | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[12:25] | parked in the handicapped parking space. | 有人把车停在了残疾人专用车位 |
[12:29] | Hey, everyone, I’m Billy Merchant. | 大家好我是比利·麦钱特 |
[12:31] | You may have seen me around here before. | 你们或许之前在这附近看到过我 |
[12:33] | I’m the Properties Manager of this office park. | 我是这个办公园区的物业经理 |
[12:36] | You are so brave. | 你真的太坚强了 |
[12:38] | You are so brave. – Thank you. | 你真的太坚强了-谢谢你 |
[12:39] | Actually, I’ve been meaning to | 事实上我一直想来 |
[12:41] | come by here for a long time… | 这边看看很久了 |
[12:42] | But it’s hard for you, right? | 但你很难办到不是吗 |
[12:43] | Because you’re in a wheelchair | 因为你需要坐轮椅 |
[12:45] | No, I just have a lot of properties to manage. | 也没有我只是有很多事要管 |
[12:47] | Let me ask you something. | 让我问你一个问题 |
[12:49] | How long does it take for you | 你一天要花多少时间 |
[12:50] | to do something simple every day? | 做那些对常人来说很简单的事 |
[12:52] | Like brush your teeth in the morning. | 比如说早上刷牙 |
[12:54] | – I don’t know, like 30 seconds. – Oh, my God. | 没算过三十秒-我的天 |
[12:57] | That’s three times as long as it takes me. | 这是我刷牙的三倍长了 |
[13:01] | How did you get in your wheelchair? | 你是怎么坐上轮椅的 |
[13:03] | This morning? | 今天早上吗 |
[13:04] | Just like every other morning, just climbed on in. | 就像之前每天早上一样啊爬上去啊 |
[13:07] | 嘿嘿嘿这一点也不搞笑 | |
[13:09] | Hey, hey, relax. | 伙计放松点 |
[13:10] | — Just joking around here. – Well, that’s good. | 我只是开开玩笑-那很不错 |
[13:14] | He still has a sense of humor. | 他还是很幽默的 |
[13:15] | Listen, I’ve actually used a chair | 听好了事实上我四岁时 |
[13:17] | since I was four years old. | 就开始用轮椅了 |
[13:19] | I don’t really notice it anymore. | 它早已是我身体的一部分了 |
[13:20] | Well, they do. They notice it, don’t you? | 但别人不怎么认为不是吗 |
[13:22] | You notice i t. It’s the first thing | 在他进来的时候 |
[13:23] | you saw when he rolled in here, isn’t it? | 你们第一个注意的就是轮椅不是吗 |
[13:26] | I wanna clamp Michael’s face in a George Foreman grill. | 我想把迈克的脸按在烧烤架上 |
[13:29] | So, there were just a couple things | 我想要提醒大家 |
[13:30] | wanted to remind everybody of. | 一些需要记住的事 |
[13:32] | — Okay. — First is parking. | -来了-第一件事是停车问题 |
[13:34] | You can’t block the freight entrance with your car | 你们停车时不能把货运入口堵住了 |
[13:36] | even if your blinkers are on. | 即使你们打了闪光灯 |
[13:38] | Does anybody have any questions? | 有人还有问题吗 |
[13:40] | Yes. | 说啊 |
[13:47] | Dwight, you have your hand up. | 杜怀特你在举手呢 |
[13:52] | Ignore him. You know what? | 别管他你知道吗 |
[13:54] | We’re not that different, you and I. | 我们有很多共同之处 |
[13:57] | When I clamped my foot into a non-stick grill… | 当我一不小心一脚踏进烧烤架时 |
[14:00] | – You know what, Michael? – Yeah. | 你知道怎么着迈克-嗯 |
[14:02] | – Let me stop you right there. – Okay. | 你给我打住-好 一 |
[14:04] | And leave. | 我走了 |
[14:05] | Did you see Born on the Fourth of July? | 你看过 《生于七月四日》吗 |
[14:08] | was under the impression that Billy would be | 我原以为比利会更像 |
[14:10] | more like that guy. | 电影里的男主一样 |
[14:11] | — What’s wrong with that guy? — You mean today? | 那人有什么毛病 -今天吗 |
[14:13] | He stepped on a George Foreman grill and he burned his foot. | 他踩到乔治·富曼烤架把脚烫伤了 |
[14:16] | No, not Michael. | 不不是迈克 |
[14:17] | The moon-faced kid who crashed into the pole. | 那个撞柱子上的圆脸小子 |
[14:23] | He looks like he has a concussion. | 看样子他撞出脑震荡了 |
[14:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:30] | I found the pudding cups you wanted | 我买到了你在卡本代尔加油站 |
[14:32] | at a gas station in Carbondale! | 想要的布丁啦 |
[14:34] | You did it. Look at you. And with the plate and the napkin. | 你真的买到了瞧啊有盘子还有纸巾 |
[14:38] | — Very nice. Thank you, Ryan. – You are very welcome. | 太好了莱恩谢谢你 -应该的 |
[14:41] | Did you get the yams? | 有芋泥吗 |
[14:42] | No, the gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams. | 没有卡本代尔的加油站没有新鲜芋泥 |
[14:47] | Okay. I’l I just have the pudding. – You sure? | 好吧那我就吃布丁-你确定吗 |
[14:49] | -Yeah. -Okay. | |
[14:51] | You know what? I feel better. | 知道吗我感觉好多了 |
[14:53] | Ryan brought me some chocolate pudding | 莱恩给我送来了巧克力布丁 |
[14:55] | and his kindness healed my foot. | 他的善良治好了我的脚 |
[14:59] | Yeah, baby! I am feeling better | 老天爷我现在感觉好多了 |
[15:02] | My body’s literally healing itself | 我的身体真的在自愈耶 |
[15:05] | It is amazing what the human body is capable of | 真是太奇妙了当你有一个强壮的大脑时 |
[15:07] | when you have a powerful brain. | 你的身体简直无所不能 |
[15:09] | I ground up four extra-strength aspirin | 我把四片强效阿司匹林碾碎 |
[15:11] | and put them in Michael’s pudding. | 加到了迈克的布丁里 |
[15:14] | I do the same thing with my dog | 就像给我的狗 |
[15:15] | to get him to take his heartworm medicine. | 喂心丝虫药那样 |
[15:19] | Oh, finally feel the blood coursing through my foot veins. | 终于感觉到血液在脚里流动了 |
[15:25] | Okay, I think we need to take him to the hospital… | 好了 我想我们该送他到医院去 |
[15:27] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[15:28] | ’cause I’m pretty sure he has a concussion. | 他肯定撞出脑震荡了 |
[15:30] | Oh, now you feel some compassion for him. | 现在你倒是同情起他了 |
[15:32] | He needs to go right now, and you’re his emergency contact. | 他现在就得去医院而你是他的紧急联络人 |
[15:35] | I think you should go with him. | 我认为你应该跟着一起去 |
[15:36] | Why don’t you go with him? | 那你为什么不跟他去 |
[15:37] | — I barely know him. – I want Michael to take me. | 我跟他不怎么熟-我要迈克带我去 |
[15:40] | I can’t take you. I don’t have my car, | 我不能带你去我没开车来 |
[15:41] | and yours is all vomit ty. | 而你的车上都是呕吐物 |
[15:43] | You can take my van. | 你可以开我的小货车 |
[15:44] | FRGGY101 Oh, okay. That’s great. TOOLS OF THE TRADE | 好吧可真是太好了 |
[15:45] | No, I can’t drive. Jim, why don’t you drive? | 不我没法开车吉姆不如你来开车 |
[15:48] | – Fine. We’ll go. – I | 好吧我们走吧 我还在恢复当中 不如就 |
[15:51] | Ryan, can you get my coat, please? — Slowly, slowly. | 莱恩请把我外套拿来-慢点慢点 |
[15:53] | Okay, let’s just get to the elevator. | 好的我们走到电梯 |
[15:55] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[15:56] | — Vietnam sounds. – Stop it. Stop, stop, stop, stop. | -越南之声-停下来停停停 |
[16:00] | — Tired. – Dwight, you can’t lay down. | 人家累了-杜怀特你不能躺下 |
[16:01] | — Let’s take a break. — Wake up. | 就躺一下-起来 |
[16:03] | Wait, here, let me help you, Dwight. Come on. | 等一下我扶着你杜怀特来 |
[16:05] | Okay, Pam. Thanks. — Get up. Get up. | 谢了佩姆-起来起来 |
[16:07] | — You’re the best. — Just keep him awake. | 你最棒了-让他保持清醒 |
[16:09] | — It smells like chicken soup. — I know. | 闻起来像鸡汤-是啊 |
[16:11] | — I have to go to the hospital. — I know. | 我必须去医院-是啊 |
[16:13] | – Where are we going? — I just wanna say goodbye, okay? | 一我们要去哪-我想和现在的你告个别 |
[16:17] | — Yes, I know, but it’s gonna be different. – Why? | -我知道但这不一样-为什么 |
[16:20] | It’s just hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[16:21] | — Oh, Pam, you’re adorable. – Oh, my goodness. | 佩姆你太可爱了-噢天啊 |
[16:26] | – Come here. – Huggy-hugs. | 过来-抱抱 |
[16:30] | Shotgun! | |
[16:31] | You don’t think you should sit in the back with Dwight? | 你不认为你该和杜怀特坐后面吗 |
[16:34] | The rules of shotgun are very simple and very clear. | 猎枪的规则其实很简单明了 |
[16:37] | The first person to shout “shotgun | 看见车 |
[16:38] | when you’re within the sight of the car | 并第一个喊出猎枪的人 |
[16:41] | gets the front seat. That’s how the game is played. | 就能坐前排这是游戏规则 |
[16:44] | There are no exceptions for someone with a concussion. | 就算对方是脑震荡也没有例外 |
[16:47] | Oh, God, a minivan. What is Meredith’s problem? | 天哪小货车梅瑞狄斯什么毛病啊 |
[16:52] | Well, I think she has a kid. | 因为她有个孩子 |
[16:53] | Yeah, she has one kid and no husband. | 是啊她是个单亲母亲 |
[16:55] | She’s not gonna find one driving this thing around. | 还有谁会开这种车啊 |
[16:57] | — Where are we going? – Come on, get inside. | -我们要去哪-过来上车 |
[17:00] | Where are we going? – We’re going to Chuck E. Cheese. | -我们要去哪-我们要去查克芝士店 |
[17:03] | Chuck E. Cheese? Oh, God, I’m so sick of Chuck E. Cheese. | 查克芝士吗天我最讨厌查克芝士了 |
[17:06] | We’re going to the hospital, Michael. | 迈克我们要去医院 |
[17:08] | I know. I’m just saying. | 我知道我就是说说而已 |
[17:12] | Dwight, what are you drinking? | 杜怀特你喝什么呢 |
[17:13] | I found it under the seat. | 我在椅子下面找到的 |
[17:14] | – Oh, my God. Dwight, put that down. — I’m thirsty. | -天杜怀特把它放下-我渴了 |
[17:17] | — No! – Give the bottle to Michael. | -不-把瓶子给迈克 |
[17:19] | Give it to me, Dwight. Just keep your eyes on the road. | 给我杜怀特你管你开车 |
[17:22] | – Give me the bottle or you’re fired! – You can’t fire me. | 把瓶子给我否则你就被开除了-你不能开除我 |
[17:24] | — I don’t work in this van. – Give it to me, Dwight. | 我不在这个货车里工作-给我杜怀特 |
[17:26] | — No. Give me the bottle! | -不-把瓶子给我 |
[17:28] | — Will you stop? – Give me the bottle, Dwight! | -还不停吗-杜怀特把瓶子给我 |
[17:30] | — Michael, stop! — Just give it. | 迈克停下来一给我 |
[17:31] | Michael, stop! – Stop. Stop it! | 迈克停下来 -别喷我 |
[17:33] | Stop spraying me! Give me the bottle! | 别喷我了把瓶子给我 |
[17:34] | – My eyes! – Stop spraying me! | 我的眼睛-别喷我了 |
[17:36] | Give me the bottle! | 把瓶子给我 |
[17:38] | — Dwight, what is your middle name? — Danger. | 一杜怀特你的中间名是什么-危险 |
[17:42] | – Something with a ” K.” It’s Kurt. | -K 开头的-是科特 |
[17:45] | Wow, I’m so sad that I know that. | 真悲哀我居然知道 |
[17:47] | What do I write under “reason for visit “? | 访问理由我该写什么 |
[17:50] | Concussion. | 脑震荡 |
[17:55] | — What did you write? — Nothing. | 你写什么了-没什么 |
[17:58] | I wrote, ” Bringing someone to the hospital. | 我写了”带某人来医院” |
[18:01] | So you thought they meant | 你以为是要写 |
[18:02] | your reason for coming to the hospital? | 你来访医院的理由吗 |
[18:03] | No, no. You know what, Jim? This isn’t about me anymore. | 不不吉姆这不只是关于我了 |
[18:07] | I made a miraculous recovery, | 我奇迹般地康复了 |
[18:08] | which is more than I can say for him. | 事实胜于雄辩 |
[18:10] | Come on, Dwight. | 过来杜莱特 |
[18:14] | Hi, Michael. Hi, Dwight. | 你好迈克你好杜莱特 |
[18:20] | Doctor, what is more serious | 医生是头部受伤严重 |
[18:21] | a head injury or a foot injury? | 还是脚部受伤严重 |
[18:23] | — A head injury. – Well, you don’t have all the information. | 一头部受伤 -你还没了解清楚呢 |
[18:26] | The foot has been fairly severely burned, | 这只脚烫伤得很严重 |
[18:28] | and healed quickly, very quickly. | 然而很快愈合了超级快 |
[18:31] | Actually, like, suspiciously quickly. | 事实上快得令人怀疑 |
[18:33] | So I’m ordering a CAT scan. | 你该做个 CAT 扫描 |
[18:35] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:36] | Look, since you have the machine up and running, | 既然你已经启动机器运行了 |
[18:39] | can I just stick my foot in? We can take a look. | 我是不是可以把脚伸进去也拍个片 |
[18:41] | Well, for a burn, | 烫伤的话 |
[18:42] | you really just need to look at the outside of the foot | 只需要检查一下脚的表皮就行 |
[18:45] | Okay, what kind of machine is that? | 好吧需要什么仪器 |
[18:47] | Does the skin look red and swollen? | 皮肤是不是红肿 |
[18:49] | – That’s what she said. That’s my joke. Damn it, Dwight | 她也是这么说的 这是我的笑话杜怀特该死 一 |
[18:55] | Okay, no electronics past this point. | 好吧所有电子设备不得入内 |
[18:57] | Camera, sound equipment… | 照相机对讲机 |
[18:58] | It’s okay, they’re with me. | 没事他们是我一起的 |
[19:00] | No metal of any kind. | 任何金属都不行 |
[19:01] | All right, well, I guess this is where we leave you off. | 好吧我想就送你到这吧 |
[19:04] | I don’t wanna do this. | 我不想一个人进去 |
[19:05] | You should have thought of that before you crashed your head | 那你在接我的路上撞到头之前 |
[19:08] | on your way to pick me up. | 就应该想到的 |
[19:10] | So, we’ll see you when you get out. | 那么拍完片出来见了 |
[19:18] | Fine. Fine. | |
[19:34] | D under Mifflin, this is Pam. | 敦德·密弗林我是佩姆 |
[19:37] | Oh, my God. What’s going on? Is Dwight okay? | 哦天啊怎么样杜莱特怎么样 |
[19:40] | He should be fine, but they brought him in for a CAT scan. | 他应该没事但医生带他进去拍 CA T扫描了 |
[19:42] | 不敢相信他要拍 CAT I can’t believe he’s getting a CAT scan. | |
[19:44] | Michael went in there with him, too. It’s pretty sweet. | 迈克也和他一起进去了真是太贴心了 |
[19:47] | Really? Michael went in with him? | 真的吗迈克陪他进去的 |
[19:49] | But they shouldn’t be much longer now. | 要不了多久就能结束的 |
[19:51] | – So we’ll be back soon. – Okay, that’s good news. | -我们很快就会回去-好的真是个好消息 |
[19:56] | Yeah, no, I’ll let you go. | 你去吧 |
[19:57] | Okay. Okay. | |
[19:58] | 拜拜 | |
[20:07] | — Hey, Oscar. — What’s up, Pam? | -嘿奥斯卡 怎么了佩姆 |
[20:09] | I just wanted to let you know that Dwight’s gonna be okay. | 我只是想告诉你杜怀特没什么事 |
[20:12] | The doctor said there’s a really simple | 医生说会针对脑震荡 |
[20:14] | treatment for a concussion. | 做一个简单的治疗 |
[20:15] | So he’ll probably even be back at work tomorrow. | 他甚至有可能明天就能来上班 |
[20:17] | — Okay. – I just thought you’d wanna know that. | 一好的 一我想你或许想知道 |
[20:26] | Okay, Mr. Schr ute, inhale with me on three. One, two… | 舒鲁特先生和我一起吸气一二 |
[20:31] | RADIATION AREA | |
[20:32] | AREA Sir! Stop that. Stop. | RADIATION 先生别这样停 |
[20:35] | AREA Stop that. | |
[20:36] | AREA |