时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | am actually looking forward to | 说实话我很期待 |
[00:01] | ” Take Your Daughter to Work Day. | 带女儿上班日 |
[00:03] | I am not great with kids, | 我和孩子们相处不算融洽 |
[00:04] | but I wanna get better | 但是我想有所长进 |
[00:06] | because I’m getting married. | 因为我就要结婚了 |
[00:08] | So I put out a bunch of extra candy on my desk | 所以我在桌上多放了些糖果 |
[00:10] | so the kids will come talk to me. | 那样孩子就会来和我聊天 |
[00:14] | Like the witch in Hansel and Gretel. | 就像《糖果屋的故事》里边的女巫 |
[00:17] | Bribery. Nice. | 贿赂好办法 |
[00:18] | Oh, I have more. | 我还有更多呢 |
[00:20] | Name’s Pam. Miss Bee sly, | 名佩姆姓碧斯利的小姐 |
[00:22] | if you’re nasty. | 如果你坏坏的 |
[00:24] | Janet Jackson. | 珍妮·杰克逊 |
[00:24] | Hey, you having a wardrobe malfunction there… | 嗨你今天穿的什么衣服啊 |
[00:26] | Michael, you can’t be nasty today. | 迈克你今天不能这么讨厌了 |
[00:29] | Oh, God. Is that today? | 哦天啊是今天吗 |
[00:31] | I reminded you last night. | 我昨晚就提醒你了 |
[00:33] | Listen, I like kids. | 听着我喜欢孩子 |
[00:34] | But this is not a kids’environment. | 但这是个少儿不宜的环境 |
[00:36] | This is like HBO. No limits | 就像是 HBO 电视台无下限 |
[00:39] | Who knows what I’m gonna say? Crazy stuff. | 谁知道我会说什么 不着边的话 |
[00:42] | And it is ” R ” rated. It is not rated ” G.” | 都是 R级可不是 G级 |
[00:45] | I am like Eddie Murphy in Raw. | |
[00:48] | And they are trying to make me | 但是他们却让我做 |
[00:50] | into Eddie Murphy in Daddy Day Care. | 《奶爸安亲班》 里的艾迪 墨菲 |
[00:51] | Both great movies, | 两部都是很好的电影 |
[00:53] | but still. | 但你懂的 |
[00:55] | Well, I’ll be in my office. | 行吧我就在我办公室 |
[00:56] | Don’t you think you should say something? | 你不觉得该说些什么吗 |
[00:58] | They’re cool. | 她们不会介意的 |
[00:58] | Michael, I think that as the boss you should really… | 迈克我觉得你作为老板真的应该… |
[01:00] | Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine. | 行行行知道了 |
[01:02] | Hi, children. | 你们好孩子们 |
[01:04] | I’m Michael Scott and I am in charge of this place. | 我是迈克·斯科特我是这片管事的 |
[01:09] | How do I make you understand. | 怎么才能让你们理解 |
[01:12] | I am like Superman. | 我像是超人 |
[01:14] | And the people who work here | 然后在这工作的人 |
[01:16] | are like citizens of Gotham City. | 就是哥谭市居民 |
[01:18] | That’s Batman. | 那是蝙蝠侠 |
[01:19] | Okay. I’m Aquaman. Where does he live, guys? | 好吧我是海王海王住在哪 |
[01:22] | The ocean. | |
[01:24] | I work with a bunch of nerds. | 真是在和一群呆子上班 |
[01:44] | bot ball | |
[02:08] | Hello, tiny one. | 你好啊小不点 |
[02:10] | Come on. | |
[02:12] | You are the future. | 你就是祖国的未来 |
[02:16] | This is my file cabinet. | 这是我放文件的柜子 |
[02:27] | Oh, this is the partition | 哦那是一个隔断 |
[02:30] | between my desk and Angel a’s. | 在我和安吉拉的桌子中间 |
[02:35] | Abby’s my fiancee Stacey’s daughter. | 艾比是我未婚妻斯黛西的女儿 |
[02:37] | I think she’ll have a good time. | |
[02:39] | I just hope she doesn’t look on my computer. | 只是希望她别翻我电脑 |
[02:44] | Actually, I better go check. | 其实我最好还是去检查一下 |
[02:50] | Michael, you remember my daughter, Melissa. | 迈克你记得我的女儿梅丽萨吧 |
[02:51] | Yes. Hello, how are you? Good to see you. | 是的你好吗很高兴见到你 |
[02:54] | Wow, you’ve really grown up | 哇你真的长大了 |
[02:56] | You know what? If you don’t mind me saying so, | 你知道吗希望你别介意 |
[02:59] | she is turning into a stone cold fox. | 但她真是出落成了个冰美人 |
[03:01] | Better keep the frat boys away from her. | 最好让那些兄弟会男孩子们离她远点 |
[03:04] | I’m in eighth grade. | 我在上八年级 |
[03:06] | She’s in middle school. | 她还在上初中 |
[03:08] | Yeah, middle school’s amazing. It is extraordinary. | 是啊初中可棒了非常棒 |
[03:11] | An extraordinary time. | 真是一段非常棒的时光 |
[03:12] | It’s not that children make me uncomfortable. | 不是说孩子让我感觉不舒服 |
[03:14] | It’s just that, why be a dad | 以做有趣的叔叔 |
[03:16] | when you can be a fun uncle? | 为什么要去做一个父亲呢 |
[03:17] | I’ve never heard of anyone | |
[03:19] | rebelling against their fun uncle | 逆他有趣的叔叔 |
[03:20] | They want how many spiral pads? | 他们想要多少螺旋垫 |
[03:23] | Well, 50… | 可能是50个 |
[03:24] | over-ordered because they had a back-order. | 我多订了些因为他们现在发不了货 |
[03:27] | Okay. | |
[03:28] | I got permission to bring Jakey in to work. | 我今天可以带杰克来上班 |
[03:29] | Which is great because he got suspended this week | 这太好了因为他这周被停课了 |
[03:32] | and now I don’t have to pay for a sitter. | |
[03:35] | Will you pull that down there? | 你能把那铺平吗 |
[03:38] | Okay, tell them what you wanted to say. | 好了告诉他们你想说什么 |
[03:40] | Do you need any help? | |
[03:42] | No. Thanks. | |
[03:44] | We’d have to explain everything. | |
[03:46] | It’s probably just easier if we do it ourselves. | 如果我们自己做的话会更容易一些 |
[03:50] | All right, I wasn’t expecting that | 好吧我没想到会这样 |
[03:52] | Let’s go draw. | 我们去画画吧 |
[03:53] | Oh, my God. She is so cute | 我天她也太可爱了 |
[03:55] | I wanna die. | 可爱到我原地去世 |
[03:56] | Don’t you just love kids, Angela? | |
[03:59] | I guess I wouldn’t mind | 我想我可以接受 |
[04:00] | a pair of small, well-behaved boys. | |
[04:02] | God, I can not wait to | 天啊我等不及 |
[04:04] | get pregnant and have babies. | 怀孕然后生孩子了 |
[04:07] | Kelly and I both agreed that | 凯莉和我一致同意 |
[04:09] | we would just have fun. | |
[04:10] | And I’m learning that fun for Kelly | 我现在了解到对凯莉来说玩玩 |
[04:13] | is getting married and having babies, | 就是结婚然后生孩子 |
[04:16] | immediately, with me. | 立刻马上还是跟我 |
[04:19] | Just compare last year’s order to this year’s. | 就把去年的订单和今年比较 |
[04:23] | W Yeah, I’m looking at it right now. | 是的我正在看呢 |
[04:29] | Yes. | |
[04:32] | We… | 我们… |
[04:35] | Yeah, they’re very… | |
[04:38] | They’re different. | 它们是不同的 |
[04:40] | Yeah, we can stick with last year’s, | 是的我们可以就按去年的订单来 |
[04:42] | we’re just gonna have to supplement it, somehow. | 只需要想办法补货就行 |
[04:44] | 嗨艾比 | |
[04:45] | do you wanna help me shred some old documents? | 你想帮我粉碎一些过期文件吗 |
[04:49] | It’s actually pretty cool. | 其实非常有趣哦 |
[04:51] | No thanks. | |
[04:54] | I only have one goal today. | 我今天只有一个目的 |
[04:56] | To make one kid like me. | 让一个孩子喜欢上我 |
[04:59] | Just one. | 只要一个就好 |
[05:01] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么呢 |
[05:02] | From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler. | 巴兹尔·弗兰维勒太太的混乱档案 |
[05:06] | Best book. | 多好的书啊 |
[05:07] | Yeah, but I’ve read it before. | 是啊但我已经读过一遍了 |
[05:10] | So have I. | |
[05:11] | 嗨我问你 | |
[05:12] | If you had to spend the night in the Met | 如果你必须在大都会博物馆 |
[05:14] | or the aquarium, which would it be? | 或水族馆待一晚你选哪个 |
[05:16] | Definitely the aquarium. | 肯定是水族馆啊 |
[05:17] | Definitely. Yes. Glad you said that. | 必须水族馆啊很高兴你也这么想 |
[05:21] | You don’t wanna help me with some of my sales, do you? | 你会不会想帮我做些销售工作呢 |
[05:23] | 我快忙得焦头烂额了 E CEPTION’Cause I’m kind of swamped. | |
[05:24] | Sure. | |
[05:25] | Really? Yes. | 真的吗太好了 |
[05:27] | And you’re Abby, right? | 你叫艾比对吧 |
[05:28] | I’m Jim. | 我叫吉姆 |
[05:31] | And, let’s sell some paper. | 让我们开始卖纸吧 |
[05:32] | All right. | |
[05:33] | Let’s start with your mom. | 我们从给你妈妈打电话开始 |
[05:36] | Yes. Well, we can… | 是其实我们可以… |
[05:42] | Hey, you know what? Can I call you back? | 嗨我能稍后给你打过去吗 |
[05:43] | I’ll call you right back. | 我马上给你打回来 |
[05:45] | Yes, I promise. | 嗯嗯我保证 |
[05:50] | Hello. Can I help you? | 你好我能帮你什么吗 |
[05:53] | OR LD’S BEST ” All Aboard | |
[05:54] | BEST ” All Aboard BOSS | |
[05:55] | BEST ” All Aboard BOSS You can pick that up if you want. | 如果你愿意你可以拿起来玩 |
[05:57] | BEST ” All Aboard BOSS That’s all right. | |
[05:59] | You wanna bring it over… | 你想要拿过来吗… |
[06:01] | OR LD’S Here, I’ll make some room. | 放这吧我给你腾点地方 |
[06:11] | OR LD’S My name’s Michael. What’s your name? | 我的名字是迈克你呢 |
[06:13] | VOR LD’S Sasha. | |
[06:14] | WORLD’S Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:16] | BEST Oh, you know what that is? BOSS | |
[06:18] | That is a train whistle. | 那是个火车笛 |
[06:19] | Like I’m the conductor | 吹了就变身为列车长 |
[06:22] | But I’m sort of the conductor of the office here. | 但我确实也是这办公室的”列车长 |
[06:24] | 不是吗 | |
[06:26] | You wanna try? | 你想试试吗 |
[06:27] | Sure. | |
[06:29] | All aboard for sales! | 销售员们上车了 |
[06:32] | Next stop, Kuka bonga. | 下一站库卡彭加 |
[06:38] | You broke my hand! | 你弄疼我了 |
[06:39] | There is no way that hurt. | 根本不可能会那么疼 |
[06:41] | Really?’Cause she’s pretty strong, Dwight. | 真的吗她真的很有劲杜怀特 |
[06:43] | Little girl, come over here. | 小女孩来这 |
[06:46] | Shake my hand. | 握我的手 |
[06:48] | Come on. I don’t have all day. | 快点我可没有一整天跟你耗 |
[06:53] | I don’t feel anything. Nothing. | 我一点感觉都没有 一点都没 |
[06:55] | You’re so weak. | 你真的很弱 |
[07:01] | Excuse me. These are expensive collectors’items | 不好意思这都是很贵重的收藏品 |
[07:04] | URN P | |
[07:04] | Do you have any computer games? | 你这有电子游戏吗 |
[07:06] | No, I don’t have computer games on my work computer | 没有工作电脑上是没有电子游戏的 |
[07:08] | That would be inappropriate. | 那样是不合适的 |
[07:09] | Yeah, Meredith doesn’t have any either. | 是啊梅瑞狄斯电脑上也没有 |
[07:11] | It’s so lame here | 这儿太没劲了 |
[07:12] | You call your mom, I Meredith? | 你直接叫你妈妈名字 |
[07:14] | That’s very disrespectful. | 那是大不敬 |
[07:16] | Whatever, okay? | 随便了好吗 |
[07:18] | You can refer to me as Mr. Schr ute. | 你可以称呼我舒鲁特先生 |
[07:20] | That’s your name? | 你就叫这名吗 |
[07:22] | – Mr. Poop? – Sch rute. | 粑粑先生-是舒鲁特 |
[07:24] | — Mr. Schrute Sure, Mr. Poop. | 舒鲁特先生 好吧粑粑先生 |
[07:30] | Sch rute. | 是舒鲁特 |
[07:39] | Are you Mother Goose? | 你是鹅妈妈吗 |
[07:44] | I drink like a hundred iced macchiato s a day | 我整天除了喝冰玛琪朵以外 |
[07:46] | and practically nothing else. | 其他什么都不喝 |
[07:48] | There’s a really cool coffee place, | 我知道有一家咖啡店蛮不错 |
[07:50] | Jitter z, at the Steamtown Mall | 在蒸汽城商场的杰德士那边 |
[07:52] | – You ever been there? – No. | 你去过那边吗-没 |
[07:54] | You’ve never been to Jitter z? Ryan, you are so dorky. | 你连杰德士都没去过吗莱恩你太宅了 |
[07:58] | Give me your number so I can text you. | 把电话号码给我我就能给你发信息了 |
[08:04] | Come on. | |
[08:06] | Do you have an e-mail address? | 你有没有电子邮箱地址 |
[08:07] | I may be wrong, but I just thought you should know. | 可能有点不妥但我觉得应该和你说下 |
[08:10] | I think something a little fishy is going on. | 那边的气氛好像有点不对劲 |
[08:12] | – A little fishy? – Yeah. | |
[08:14] | I mean, I’ve been noticing them all day, | 我已经留意了他们一天了 |
[08:16] | and I just think… | 我觉得 |
[08:17] | That little girl is a child! | 她还只是个孩子啊 |
[08:19] | I don’t wanna see you sniffing around | 今天下午我不想再见到 |
[08:21] | her anymore this afternoon. | 你在她身边转悠了 |
[08:23] | Do you understand? – Yes, sir. | 听清楚了吗-清楚 |
[08:24] | Boy, have you lost your mind? — No. | |
[08:25] | ‘Cause I’ll help you find it. What you looking for? | 如果你疯了我会想办法修理你的你到底想干嘛 |
[08:27] | A in’t nobody gonna help you out there. | 外面没有人能帮到你 |
[08:29] | Jesus can come through that door | 如果你在继续骚扰我的女儿 |
[08:30] | and he’s not gonna help you | 就算上帝从那边路过 |
[08:31] | — if you don’t stop sniffing after my child. — Okay. | 他也不会来救你的-知道了 |
[08:33] | Stanley yelled at me today. | 斯坦利今天冲我喊了 |
[08:35] | That was one of the most frightening experiences of my life. | 这是我这辈子经历过最吓人的事了 |
[08:50] | That was Greensleeves, a traditional English ballad | 刚刚的是 《绿袖子》 一首传统的英格兰民谣 |
[08:53] | about the beheaded Anne Boleyn. | 讲的是被斩首的安妮·博林 |
[08:55] | And now, a very special treat. | 现在为大家奉上特别节目 |
[08:58] | A book my grom-mutter used to read me when I was a kid. | 我小时候奶奶总念给我听的一本书 |
[09:01] | This is a very special story. It’s called Stru wwe l peter l | 讲了一个很特别的故事名字叫做《蓬头彼得》 |
[09:05] | by Heinrich Hoffmann from 1864. | 1864年由海因里希·霍夫曼编写 |
[09:10] | ” The great tall tailor always comes | “高裁缝总是去找那些 |
[09:13] | to little girls that suck their thumbs.” | 喜欢嗦自己大拇指的女孩 |
[09:15] | Are you listening, Sasha? Right? | 你在听吗 萨莎 |
[09:17] | ” And ere they dream what he’s about, | 在你梦到他之前 |
[09:19] | he takes his great sharp scissors out | 他会拿出一把锋利的大剪刀 |
[09:21] | and then cuts their thumbs clean off.” | 把她们的大拇指剪下来 |
[09:24] | — Dwight, Dwight… — There’s a photo. | 一杜怀特杜怀特-这边有照片的 |
[09:25] | What the hell are you reading to them? | 你在给她们读什么鬼东西 |
[09:26] | These are cautionary tale s for kids. | 这些是警示小孩的故事 |
[09:27] | My grom-mutter used to read them… | 我奶奶以前总给我读 |
[09:29] | Yeah, you know what? No, no, no, no. | 这样啊但是不行不行 |
[09:30] | They… No. The kids don’t wanna hear some weirdo book | 她们不行小孩子不想听这些 |
[09:32] | that your Nazi-war criminal grandmother gave you. | 你那纳粹战犯奶奶讲给你的奇怪故事 |
[09:34] | – What’s a Nazi? ?- What’s a Nazi? | 纳粹是什么-纳粹是什么 |
[09:36] | — Nazi was a fascist movement… – Don’t… | 纳粹就是在法西斯运动中… 一别… |
[09:38] | From the 1930s in Germany… | 1930年代发生在德国 |
[09:39] | Don’t, don’t talk about Nazis | 别别讲关于纳粹的事 |
[09:40] | in front of… You know what? They’re gonna have nightmares. | 小孩子晚上会做噩梦的 |
[09:42] | Why don’t you just shut it? | 求求你闭上嘴吧 |
[09:44] | I was gonna teach the children how to make corn husk dolls. | 我准备教孩子们如何制作玉米壳娃娃 |
[09:47] | Why don’t you just leave, okay? Okay. | 你先出去一下好不 |
[09:52] | – By e, Mr. Poop. – All right. There goes Mr. Poop | -再见粑粑先生-好了粑粑先生走了 |
[09:54] | Now, who likes Dane Cook? | 现在谁喜欢丹尼·库克 |
[09:56] | I do! I do! | 我喜欢我喜欢 |
[09:58] | Children can not lie. | 小孩子不会撒谎 |
[09:59] | They are innocent and they speak the truth. | 他们单纯善良且讲的都是心里话 |
[10:01] | And out of the mouths of babes, | 出于天真孩童之口 |
[10:03] | Michael Scott is freaking cool. | 迈克·斯科特酷毙了 |
[10:12] | You know, I never misbehaved in front of my father | 我在父亲面前很注意自己的行为 |
[10:15] | because he was a very strict disciplinarian. | 因为他是一个纪律严明的人 |
[10:18] | I can only hope my mate has some of those same qualities. | 我希望我的伴侣能有相似的这类品质 |
[10:27] | This is where the magic happens. Right over here. | 这里就是奇迹发生的地方就在这边 |
[10:30] | Let me show you this. | 让我带你们看看这个 |
[10:31] | See all these? You know what that is? That’s paper. | 看到了吗知道这是什么吗这是纸张 |
[10:36] | This is where paper comes from. Any questions? | 纸张就是从这里来的 有什么问题吗 |
[10:39] | So, you cut the paper and dye it and stuff? | 所以你们是负责裁剪纸张还有染色之类 |
[10:42] | No, we don’t actually cut the paper. | |
[10:44] | That’s a good question. | 问题提的好 |
[10:45] | The paper is sent to us, cut and dyed, | 这些纸送到我们这之前 |
[10:48] | from a paper manufacturer | 已经经过了加工处理 |
[10:49] | And then we sell it to a business | 然后我们把这些纸张 |
[10:51] | for more than we paid for it. | 以更高的价格卖出去 |
[10:53] | — That’s not fair. – No. | -这不公平-不公平 |
[10:55] | — Yes, it is. Well.. – No. | 这是公平的 -不是 |
[10:57] | You need someone in the middle to facilitate… | 你需要有人在中间进行推动 |
[10:59] | You’re just a middleman. – I’m not just a middleman. | 你不过是个中间商-我不只是中间商 |
[11:01] | Wait. Why doesn’t the saw mil I just sell the paper | 等下为什么锯木厂不直接把纸张 |
[11:03] | directly to people? | 卖给人们呢 |
[11:04] | You are describing Office Depot. | 你说的是”办公用品”公司吧 |
[11:06] | And they’re kind of running us out of business. | 他们快把我们的生意抢没了 |
[11:08] | We have better service than they do. | 我们的服务比他们好多了 |
[11:13] | There’s Creed! Let’s take a look | 克瑞德在那边 让我们看看 |
[11:15] | 他在干什么所有人过来 | |
[11:18] | This is Creed. | 这位是克瑞德 |
[11:20] | And he is in charge of something | 他在我们这负责一些… 东西 |
[11:23] | Right? – That is correct. | 对吧-没错 |
[11:24] | – Say hi to the kids. – Hi, kids. | 和孩子们打个招呼吧-孩子们大家好 |
[11:27] | Have you ever seen a foot with four toes? | 你们见过只有四个指头的脚丫吗 |
[11:30] | What are you doing? Stop it! Stop it! | 你在干什么停下停下 |
[11:31] | Just… No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[11:32] | Would you cut it out? | 能不能别闹了 |
[11:34] | What is your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[11:34] | The hair covers it up mostly. | 基本上都被脚毛盖住了 |
[11:36] | No, no, no, we’re not gonna see the four-to ed Creed, okay? | 不了我们不想看四指脚丫克瑞德 |
[11:39] | You know, there’s something interesting about me | 关于我还有一些有趣的地方 |
[11:41] | that you might want to know. | 你们说不定想听 |
[11:42] | I used to be the star of a kids’show. | 我曾经是儿童节目的明星 |
[11:45] | 不可能-是真的 No way! — It’s true. I did. 一 | |
[11:47] | — You serious? – I am totally serious. | 你认真的吗-我非常认真 |
[11:49] | There was a show called Fund le Bundle | 曾经有个节目叫”反斗乐园 |
[11:51] | and I was the star. | 我是里面的明星 |
[11:52] | – That doesn’t sound like a show. — It’s true. | 听起来不像个节目名 是真的 |
[11:54] | I can prove it. I can prove it. Watch this. | 我能证明给你你们看看这个 |
[11:56] | 莱恩你能过来一下吗 | |
[11:59] | I would like you to go to my mother’s house in Dickson City. | 我想让你去一趟在迪克森城的我妈家 |
[12:02] | And if she is at the pool, | 如果她在泳池里 |
[12:04] | the back kitchen window should be unlocked. | 那么厨房后的窗应该没上锁 |
[12:05] | – I want you to boost yourself up. – All right. | 一我要你钻进屋子里-好的 |
[12:07] | I want you to go down to the basement. | 然后进入地下室 |
[12:09] | In the basement is a tape | 在地下室里有一盘录像带 |
[12:10] | labeled ” Fund le Bundle.’ | 上面写着反斗乐园 |
[12:11] | I want you to grab it. I want you to get my guitar | 我希望你拿着录像带带着我的吉他 |
[12:13] | — Right. Okay. – I want you to get a tambourine. | 一好的明白一然后再拿一个小手鼓 |
[12:14] | Do you know how to play the tambourine? | 你知道怎么打小手鼓吗 |
[12:16] | I’m already getting the pizzas from Brunett i’s, so… | 我一会还要买布鲁内蒂的披萨可能 |
[12:18] | — You know, I can go with him. – No! | 我可以和他一起去-不行 |
[12:20] | I will go. Okay. Thank you, Ryan. | 我自己去-好的谢谢你莱恩 |
[12:23] | Good attitude. Hottest in the office. | 态度不错热情似火 |
[12:25] | All right. Now, what kind of pizza do you like? | 好吧你们喜欢什么类型的披萨 |
[12:28] | I don’t get why parents are always complaining | 我不明自为什么父母总是抱怨 |
[12:30] | about how tough it is to raise kids. | 养孩子有多难之类的 |
[12:32] | You joke around with them, | 你讲笑话逗逗他们 |
[12:34] | 给他们点披萨给点糖果 | |
[12:36] | you let them live their lives. | 让他们自由自在过自己的生活 |
[12:38] | They’re adults, for God’s sake. | 他们是成年人了天啊 |
[12:39] | I am going to give you a little blast from the past | 我要给你们一个来自过去迈克·加里·斯科特的惊喜 |
[12:42] | of Michael Gary Scott, when he was a child star | 当他还是个小童星的时候 |
[12:45] | and a show that you might remember called Fund le Bundle. | 还有个你们或许熟悉的节目”反斗乐园 |
[12:49] | Okay, without further ado, Ryan. | 好了 闲话少说莱恩 |
[12:51] | Fund le, are you ready | 反斗你们准备好了吗 |
[12:54] | Let’s have some fun! | 让我们找点乐子吧 |
[12:56] | That is Miss Trudy. You can’t tell from the costume, | 这位是特鲁迪女士穿这身看不出来 |
[12:58] | but she had an amazing body | 但她的身材很火辣 |
[13:01] | Okay, you can fast-forward. 0720 | 好你可以快进一下 |
[13:04] | – And I want you… – Is that a real | |
[13:06] | functioning windmill? – Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop. | -风车吗 -停停停 |
[13:10] | Yes! That is Edward R. Meow. | 这是爱德华 R ·喵 |
[13:14] | — That’s pretty funny. Yes. | 挺有意思的 是的 |
[13:17] | Recess! Hey, what’s your name? | 课间休息嘿你叫什么 |
[13:20] | -My name’s Chet. – Well, hi, Chet. | |
[13:22] | Is that Chet Montgomery? | 是切特·蒙哥马利吗 |
[13:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:25] | – That is! – He’s the meteorologist from channel 5. | -就是他-五台的气象员 |
[13:28] | ” Checking in with Chet. Doppler 7.” | 跟切特确认一下多普勒7 号 |
[13:32] | That guy’s legit. | |
[13:33] | What do you wanna be when you grow up? | 等你长大了想做什么 |
[13:36] | wanna be on TV. | 我想上电视 |
[13:37] | And he is on TV now! | 如今他真的上电视了 |
[13:40] | Would everybody please shut up? Please. | 大伙能别说话吗拜托 |
[13:41] | So you don’t miss it. | 这样就不会错过了 |
[13:44] | Okay, next. | |
[13:46] | – So, what’s your name? – Oh, that’s me! That’s me! | 你叫什么-这是我这是我 |
[13:50] | What’s your favorite subject in school? | 你在学校最喜欢哪节课 |
[13:53] | Recess. | 课间休息 |
[13:56] | So, tell me, what do you wanna be when you grow up? | 告诉我你长大了想干什么 |
[14:00] | I wanna be married and have a 1oo kids | |
[14:02] | so I can have 10o friends, | 这样我就能有100个朋友了 |
[14:04] | and no one can say no to being my friend. | 他们不许拒绝成为我的朋友 |
[14:13] | Okay. Well, nice talking with you, Michael. | 好吧跟你聊天真开心迈克 |
[14:16] | Back to you, Miss Trudy. | 交回给你了特鲁迪小姐 |
[14:18] | Hi, everyone. It’s one of my favorite… | 大家好这是我最喜欢的一部分 |
[14:20] | I could have sworn there was | 我发誓这个 |
[14:21] | – Did you get married? – No. | 你结过婚吗-没有 |
[14:24] | — Why not? – It just never happened. | 为什么没有呢-就是没结过啊 |
[14:27] | – So, do you have any kids? – Nope. | -那你有孩子吗-没有 |
[14:31] | Do you have a girlfriend? – I do okay | 你有女朋友吗 这个我有 |
[14:33] | Was Chet Montgomery cool back then? | 切特·蒙哥马利那会儿还行吧 |
[14:34] | Yes. | |
[14:34] | — Even I have a girlfriend. — Okay. | 一连我都有女朋友呢-好了 |
[14:36] | All right. Okay. | 行吧好吧 |
[14:37] | So, you didn’t get to be what you wanted to be? | 所以你没能成为你想成为的人 |
[14:41] | I guess not. | 我猜没有吧 |
[14:45] | You know, I have a load of work to do. | 我还有很多活儿要忙 |
[14:47] | So, I am going to grab a slice of this delish pizza | 我要去拿一片这个美味的披萨 |
[14:52] | and I’m gonna go do my work | 然后去干活 |
[15:06] | He’s not coming out. He won’t pick up the phone. | 他不出来也不接电话 |
[15:09] | I can’t believe his mom dressed him like that. | 真不敢相信他妈妈给他打扮成这样 |
[15:11] | That’s the real tragedy. | 那才是真的悲剧 |
[15:14] | Pam, Pam! I love this guy! | 佩姆佩姆我喜欢这家伙 |
[15:17] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[15:26] | So, Melissa, I met your mom a couple times. | 梅丽萨我有几次遇到过你妈妈 |
[15:30] | She’s so nice. | |
[15:32] | Who, Teri? | 谁泰瑞吗 |
[15:35] | That woman is not my mother. That is my stepmother | 那女的不是我妈她是我继母 |
[15:43] | Mr. Poop, I have to tell you something. | 粑粑先生我有事要跟你说 |
[15:44] | Okay. But first, that’s not my name. | 可以不过首先这不是我的名字 |
[15:46] | You’re ugly. | 你好丑 |
[15:50] | Well, at least I’m not a horrible little latchkey kid | 至少我不是讨人厌的父母不管的小屁孩 |
[15:53] | who got suspended from school. | 还被学校停学 |
[15:56] | So… | 怎么样 |
[15:57] | Meredith! | |
[16:14] | I think these belong to you. | 我想这些是你的东西 |
[16:18] | Oh, that’s okay. She can keep those. | 没事的她可以拿去玩 |
[16:20] | Believe me, she has enough toys. | 相信我她玩具够多的了 |
[16:23] | She doesn’t need your watch. | 她不需要你的手表 |
[16:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:30] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[16:34] | You haye to ask me that because | 要不是你是人事部的 |
[16:36] | you work for Human Resources. | 才不会关心我呢 |
[16:39] | That’s true. | 话倒没错 |
[16:40] | You know, sure, playing the field is great. | 没错广交朋友是很棒 |
[16:42] | Don’t get me wrong. | 不过别误会我 |
[16:43] | But there’s more to life | 比起床伴 |
[16:45] | than notches on my bed post. | 人生还有很多有意义的事 |
[16:47] | Tell me something honestly. | 老实跟我说 |
[16:48] | Do you think that it is too late for me to have kids? | 你觉不觉得我现在要孩子太晚了 |
[16:53] | Well, you need a wife first. | 首先你要有个老婆 |
[16:55] | Or at least a girlfriend. | 至少得先有个女朋友吧 |
[16:57] | — What about… — Not Jan. | |
[17:00] | If you really wanna have kids, | 如果你真想要孩子 |
[17:02] | guess you could somehow | 我觉得你或许可以 |
[17:06] | A foster parent or something | 考虑领养啥的 |
[17:10] | Or biologically. | |
[17:13] | Somehow. | 要是能成的话 |
[17:16] | Thanks. That’s… No, that really means a lot to me. | 谢了那真的对我很重要 |
[17:22] | Hey, does Sasha have a godfather? Because… | 嘿萨莎有教父吗因为… |
[17:25] | – Yes. – Okay. | |
[17:29] | – Is it okay if I take one? – Sure. | 我可以拿一个吗 可以 |
[17:32] | — Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢-不客气 |
[17:35] | — Is your job hard? – It’s not too bad. | 你的工作难做吗-也没那么难 |
[17:39] | I get to shred things sometimes. Do you wanna see? | 我有时候会粉碎东西想看看吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[17:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | 一真的吗-真的 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[17:49] | Here it is. Don’t put your fingers in there. | 看好了不要把手指放进去 |
[17:55] | Cool, huh? – That’s so cool, yeah! | 酷吧 太酷了好棒 |
[17:58] | Yeah, I get to do this, like, every week | 我大概每个星期都会这么干 |
[18:00] | That’s so awesome. – I know. | 好棒啊-是吧 |
[18:01] | Yes, it is true. | |
[18:04] | I, Michael Scott | 我迈克·斯科特 |
[18:05] | am signing up with an online dating service. | 要去注册一个网上约会账号 |
[18:08] | Thousands of people have done it. | 已经有数千人注册了 |
[18:10] | And I am going to do it. | 我也要去注册 |
[18:11] | I need a username. | 我需要一个账户名 |
[18:13] | And I have a great one. | 想到了一个绝妙的名字 |
[18:20] | Little Kid Lover. | 宝宝爱好者 |
[18:22] | That way people will know exactly | 这样别人就能知道 |
[18:24] | where my priorities are at. | 我的首要任务是什么了 |
[18:28] | Go ahead. | |
[18:30] | Do you wanna come over for dinner tonight? | 你今晚想过来吃饭吗 |
[18:33] | Oh, man, I would love to. | 天啊我很想去 |
[18:35] | I can’t tonight. But can I come over some other time? | 但今晚不行改天再去行吗 |
[18:38] | What are you doing? You never have plans. | 你在干嘛你不是每天都很闲吗 |
[18:42] | Thanks, Kev. | |
[18:43] | — I’m actually going on a date. – Nice. | -其实我要去约会 -可以的 |
[18:47] | Hey, no please. You can’t leave yet. | 嘿 不行你们还不能走 |
[18:49] | There’s still one more thing we need to do. | 我们还有一件事要做 |
[19:20] | Why does he own a guitar if he doesn’t know how to play. | 他都不会弹吉怎么会有一把 |
[19:23] | I think he thought his | 我想他会认为自己 |
[19:25] | ukulele skills would transfer. | 尤克里里的弹奏技巧会派上用场 |
[19:32] | My theory is that… | 我的理解是 |
[19:59] | And they do. Your parents love you very much. | 他们确实爱你你的父母非常爱你 |
[20:02] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[20:05] | The Schr utes consider children very valuable. | 舒鲁特家族很看重孩子的价值 |
[20:07] | In the olden days, the women would bear many children, | 在过去女人们会生很多孩子 |
[20:11] | so we would have enough laborers to work the fields. | 这样我们就有足够的劳动力干农活 |
[20:13] | And if it was an especially cold winter | 如果那个冬天异常寒冷 |
[20:15] | and there were n’t enough grains or vegetables, | 没有足够的粮食和蔬菜 |
[20:18] | they would eat the weakest of the brood.- | 家里最弱的那个孩子就会被吃掉 |
[20:21] | No, they didn’t eat the children. | 不他们没有吃小孩 |
[20:25] | It never came to that. | 还没冷到那种地步 |