时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Tonight, the Scranton Business Park | 今晚斯克兰顿商业园 |
[00:04] | is having Casino Night. | 将举行赌场之夜 |
[00:05] | And we are converting our warehouse | 我们正在把仓库改造成 |
[00:07] | into a full-blown gambling hall. | 一个设施齐全的赌场 |
[00:09] | And I know it’s illegal in Pennsylvania, | 我知道这在宾夕法尼亚州是违法的 |
[00:11] | but, it’s for charity. | 但为了慈善嘛 |
[00:13] | And I consider myself a great philanderer | 我认为自己是个高尚的慈善公子 |
[00:16] | It’s just, nice to know at the end of the day, | 到头来我很欣慰地意识到 |
[00:18] | I can look in the mirror and say, | 我可以看着镜子说 |
[00:20] | ” Michael, because of you,” | |
[00:22] | “some little kid in the Congo | 在刚果的一些小孩子 |
[00:24] | has a belly ful of rice this evening | 今晚可以饱饱地吃上一顿米饭了” |
[00:27] | Just… | 这真的… |
[00:28] | makes you feel good. RECEPTION | 让你感觉很欣慰 |
[00:39] | Excuse me. How long is the wait for a table for two? | 请问一下两人桌需要等多久 |
[00:43] | I would never, ever serve you. | 我绝对永远都不会为你服务 |
[00:45] | Not in a million, billion years. | 在将来的一百万年十亿年也绝不会 |
[00:48] | It’s a nice tux. | 晚礼服蛮不错的 |
[00:50] | I know. It belonged to my grandfather | 我知道这曾属于我祖父 |
[00:52] | He was buried in it. So… family heirloom. | 他穿着这个下葬的算得上传家宝吧 |
[00:59] | So, what’s the deal? | 所以这到底怎么回事 |
[01:00] | We’ve gotta pay for our own drinks? That’s lame. | 我们要自己付酒水钱吗这也太逊了 |
[01:02] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 拜托这会很好玩的 |
[01:03] | And besides, I’m a roulette expert. | 而且我是大轮盘专家 |
[01:05] | Impossible. Roulette is not a game of skill. | 不可能幸运大轮盘不是讲究技巧的 |
[01:08] | It is a game of chance. | 它是依靠机遇的 |
[01:10] | — I can always kind of win at roulette. – Oh, really? | 我玩大轮盘总是能赢-噢真的吗 |
[01:14] | How would you do that? | 你是怎么做到的呢 |
[01:16] | Mind control. | |
[01:18] | You can’t be serious. | 你绝对在开玩笑 |
[01:21] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[01:22] | Ever since I as a little kid, | 自从我还是个小孩的时候 |
[01:24] | like eight or nine, I could… | 差不多八九岁.. 我就可以 |
[01:27] | sort of control things with my mind. | 用精神来控制事物 |
[01:29] | I don’t believe you. Continue. | 我才不信呢继续说 |
[01:31] | It was just little things, you know. | |
[01:33] | Like I could make something shake. | 比如我可以让某些东西抖动 |
[01:34] | Or I could make a marble fall off the counter. | 也可以让弹珠从桌子上掉下来 |
[01:36] | You know, just little things. | 你懂的一些小东西 |
[01:39] | That’s ridiculous. You know what? | 真是胡言乱语 你猜怎么着 |
[01:43] | Why don’t you move that coa t rack? | 你为何不试试移动那个衣架 |
[01:46] | Excuse me, everyone! Attention in the office, please! | 不好意思大家办公室的各位注意了 |
[01:49] | Jim is about to prove his telekinetic powers. | 吉姆马上要证明他的隔空移物能力 |
[01:52] | And he needs absolute silence. Go ahead. | 他需要绝对的安静开始吧 |
[01:56] | Okay, I’ll try. | 好的我来试试 |
[02:26] | Oh, my God. | |
[03:07] | I try not to think of it as lagging behind. | |
[03:09] | It’s more of a David and Goliath thing | 这更像大卫和歌利亚的故事 |
[03:12] | 3 E Well, the fact of the matter is | |
[03:13] | that your branch is currently number four | 你的部门目前在我监督的 |
[03:14] | of the five branches that I oversee. | |
[03:17] | Top 80%. | 还是前80%呢 |
[03:18] | Michael… – Yeah.. | 一 一 |
[03:21] | You know that I’m very serious here. | 你知道我对这件事非常严肃 |
[03:22] | Jan, listen. I promise I will kick it up a notch. Bam! | 简听着我保证会更上一层楼的 |
[03:26] | What? | |
[03:28] | Emeril. Oh, actually, while I have you… | 艾梅里尔的口头禅事实上趁你还在 |
[03:31] | Not that I have you or have ever had you. | 不是指我拥有你或曾经拥有过你 |
[03:33] | But, we’re having our Casino Night tonight, | 但是我们今晚将举办赌场之夜 |
[03:35] | and I think everyone would love to see | 我认为每个人都会希望见到 |
[03:37] | their fearless leader here. | 他们勇敢无畏的领导 |
[03:39] | I thought that you were their fearless leader? | |
[03:41] | I am, but your are | 我是的但你是 |
[03:43] | the Eva Per on to my Cesar Chavez. | 我这个凯萨·查维斯的伊娃·贝隆 |
[03:48] | – I think you can handle it… – Oh, come on… | -我相信你自己能处理好-拜托了 |
[03:51] | – probably, Michael. – Come on! It’d be fun. | -可能吧迈克 -来吧 会很好玩的 |
[03:53] | I can hear it in your voice. You need a break. | 我从你的声音可以听出来你需要放松 |
[03:58] | Goodbye, Michael. | |
[04:00] | Jan and I understand each other | 简和我彼此间心有灵犀 |
[04:02] | The romance thing is sort of | 我们的爱情故事 |
[04:03] | on hold for the time being | 暂且被搁置了 |
[04:05] | But we’ve remained good friends. | |
[04:06] | Good friends with privileges | 互惠互利的朋友 |
[04:09] | Not now. Someday. | 现在还不是 以后会吧 |
[04:11] | Okay, everybody. To night’s event is | |
[04:13] | to benefit the Boy Scouts of America. | 给美国童子军募捐 |
[04:15] | 又来了我们每年都捐 | |
[04:17] | Well, they need our money. | |
[04:19] | They don’t have cookies like the Girl Scouts. | |
[04:21] | It’d be nice to do something for | 如果能为真正在遭受苦难的人 |
[04:24] | Well, Oscar, if you don’t like it, | 奥斯卡如果你不想这样 |
[04:26] | then you should concentrate on winning. | 就把注意力集中在赢钱上 |
[04:29] | Because the person at the end of the | 因为在今晚的最后 |
[04:31] | evening with the highest chip count | 获得筹码数最多的人 |
[04:33] | will receive $5oo to donate HRUTE | 将会获得五百元 |
[04:35] | to the charity of their choice. | 用来捐给他们指定的慈善机构 |
[04:38] | And, they will get a mini fridge | 且能得到万斯制冷公司奖励的 |
[04:39] | compliments of Vance Refrigeration. | 迷你冰箱一台 |
[04:42] | So, get your charities into Pam. | 所以把你支持的机构告诉佩姆 |
[04:44] | I, for example, am playing for Comic Relief. | 比如我选喜剧救济基金会 |
[04:47] | That doesn’t exist anymore. | 那已经不存在了 |
[04:49] | Comedy’s very much alive, | 喜剧的生命力很强 |
[04:50] | as are homeless people. | 就像流浪汉一样 |
[04:52] | No, they stopped making that show. | |
[04:55] | Well, then they need our money | 那他们比以往都更需要 |
[04:56] | more than ever. | |
[04:57] | You have to pick an approved, | 你必须得选一个被认可的 |
[04:59] | nonprofit organization. | 非营利机构 |
[05:00] | There’s a great soup kitchen in downtown Scranton. | |
[05:02] | Delicious pea so up on Thursdays. | 每周四都会提供美味的豆子汤 |
[05:05] | I’ll probably give the money to them. | 我应该会把钱捐给他们 |
[05:07] | Something with animals | 跟动物有关的机构吧 |
[05:10] | Or people. | 或跟人有关的 |
[05:11] | Kobe Bryant has a foundation | 科比·布莱恩特有一个基金会 |
[05:14] | and he is so hot. | |
[05:15] | And he gave his wife the biggest diamond ring. | |
[05:18] | I know he didn’t do it. | 我知道他没有做那件事 |
[05:22] | Maybe he did it. | 可能他做了吧 |
[05:24] | We are giving money that has been gambled. | 我们把赌来的钱拿去捐款 |
[05:27] | Why don’t we just deal drugs or prostitute ourselves | 我们为什么不干脆去贩毒或卖身 |
[05:29] | and donate that money to charity? | 然后把赚来的钱捐给慈善机构呢 |
[05:31] | Oh, and another fun thing. | 还有一件好玩的事 |
[05:34] | We, at the end of the night, are going to give the check | 在今晚最后我们将会把支票 |
[05:37] | to an actual group of Boy Scouts. | 给一支真正的童子军 |
[05:39] | Right, To by? We’re gonna… | 是吧托比我们将会… |
[05:41] | Actually, I didn’t think it was | 事实上我不认为邀请孩子 |
[05:42] | appropriate to invite children | 是个合适的选择 |
[05:43] | since it’s, you know. There’s gambling and alcohol. | |
[05:47] | And it’s in our dangerous warehouse. | 且活动地点在危险的仓库 |
[05:50] | And it’s a school night. | 今晚也不是周末 |
[05:52] | And, you know, Hooters is catering. | 而且是猫头鹰餐厅来提供餐饮 |
[05:55] | You know. Is that enough? | 这么讲够充分了吗 |
[05:57] | Should I keep going? | 还要继续说吗 |
[06:01] | Why are you the way that you are? | 你为什么总是这个样子 |
[06:03] | Honestly, every ti me I try to do | 说真的每次我试着做一些 |
[06:05] | something fun or exciting, | 有趣或令人激动的事 |
[06:07] | you make it not, that way. | 你就出来跟我对着干 |
[06:11] | I hate, so much about the things that you choose to be. | 我无比讨厌你选择的要成为的样子 |
[06:19] | Okay, you know what? I will not | 好的你猜怎么着我不准备 |
[06:22] | donate my winnings to Comic Relief. | 把我的赢的钱捐给喜剧救济基金会 |
[06:25] | Since, apparently, it doesn’t exist. | 因为很明显它不存在了 |
[06:26] | I am going to donate to Afghanistan is with AIDS. | 我将会捐给患艾滋病的阿富汗 |
[06:30] | Who? I think you mean the Aid to Afghanistan. | 谁你是说给阿富汗援助 |
[06:32] | No, I mean Afghanistan is with AIDS. | 不我是说患艾滋病的阿富汗 |
[06:35] | – Afghani. – What? | |
[06:37] | – Afghani. — That’s a dog. | -阿富汗人-那是一种狗 |
[06:39] | — No, that’s afghan. – That’s a shawl. | -不应该是阿富汗猎狗-那是披肩 |
[06:42] | Wait, canine AIDS? | 等等犬类艾滋病吗 |
[06:43] | No, humans with AIDS. | 不患艾滋病的人类 |
[06:44] | — Who has A l DS? – Guys, the Afghanistan annis. | -谁得了艾滋-各位应该是阿富汗富汗人 |
[06:47] | Okay, you know what? No, no. | |
[06:50] | AIDS is not funny. Believe me, I have tried. | 艾滋病不好笑相信我我试过 |
[06:54] | There are certain topics that are off-limits to comedians, | 有几个敏感话题喜剧演员是不能谈论的 |
[06:57] | JFK, Al DS, the Holocaust. | 约翰·肯尼迪 艾滋病犹太大屠杀 |
[07:00] | The Lincoln Assassination just recently became funny. | 林肯遇刺也是最近才变得好笑的 |
[07:03] | I need to see this play | 我需要看这出戏 |
[07:05] | like I need a hole in the head. | 就像我需要脑袋上有个洞一样 |
[07:08] | And I hope to someday live in a world | 我希望有一天可以活在这样一个 |
[07:10] | where a person could tell a hilarious Al DS joke. | 人们可以讲好笑的艾滋病段子的世界 |
[07:14] | It’s one of my dreams. | 我的梦想之一 |
[07:16] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[07:17] | Oh, nothing. | 哦没什么 |
[07:20] | ” Till Death Do Us Rock. | |
[07:23] | They’re wedding bands. | 这些是婚礼乐队 |
[07:25] | Roy was supposed to pick the band, | 罗伊应该负责选乐队的 |
[07:26] | but he’s concentrating more on the bachelor party now. | 但他现在更在意他的单身派对 |
[07:29] | Wait, wait, where you going? | 等等你要去哪 |
[07:30] | D UNDER Digi t I mean, even if you don’t hire a band, MIFFLIN | 我是说就算你不雇婚礼乐队 |
[07:32] | you still have to watch the bands. | 你还是可以看他们的表演 |
[07:34] | Pam, these are people | 佩姆这是一群 |
[07:36] | who have never given up on their dreams. | 从没放弃梦想的人 |
[07:38] | I have great respect for that. | 我相当佩服他们这一点 |
[07:41] | And, yes, they’re all probably very bad | 是的他们可能全都很逊 |
[07:43] | and that will make me feel better | 这会让我对自己没有梦想 |
[07:45] | about not having dreams. | 感觉好一些 |
[07:47] | There’s a Kl ss cover band in here. | 这里边有一个 KISS 的翻唱乐队 |
[07:49] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[07:51] | I’m pretty happy these days. | 我这些天很开心 |
[07:53] | I’m getting married soon | 我很快就要结婚了 |
[07:54] | and I’m getting along with everybody at work. | 而且我和同事们也都相处得很好 |
[07:59] | Why did I talk to Jan about transferring? | 为什么我和简说了调动的事 |
[08:02] | Well, you know. | |
[08:05] | I have no future here. | 我在这没有未来可言 |
[08:10] | I have already put down the deposit | 我已经付了定金 |
[08:11] | Do you understand how a deposit works? | 你知道付定金意味着什么吗 |
[08:14] | Mike, I am not having fire-eaters | 迈克我不允许吞火魔术师 |
[08:16] | in a paper warehouse. | 出现在纸张仓库里 |
[08:17] | It’s Casino Night like Las Vegas. | 这是赌场之夜像拉斯维加斯一样 |
[08:20] | There are fire-eaters all over the place. | 哪都有吞火魔术师的 |
[08:21] | Except my warehouse. | 除了我的仓库 |
[08:22] | Well, actually, it’s my warehouse. | 事实上那是我的仓库 |
[08:24] | Actually, it’s owned by Beakman Properties, | 事实上仓库归比克曼地产所有 |
[08:26] | and D under Mifflin is | |
[08:27] | four years into a seven-year lease. | 七年租约的第四年 |
[08:29] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这 |
[08:31] | When Darryl was coming, | 当戴洛要过来时 |
[08:32] | you said you wanted me here for protection. | 你说让我在这护驾 |
[08:35] | Not. | |
[08:36] | I said, not that. | |
[08:39] | We just have a lot of stuff down there | 恐怕我们仓库里有很多 |
[08:41] | that could be stolen. | 会被偷走的东西 |
[08:42] | That’s ironic. | |
[08:44] | What? | |
[08:45] | That you are afraid. | 你也会害怕 |
[08:47] | Why?’Cause I’m from the hood? | 为什么因为我从贫民区来吗 |
[08:50] | Dink in flicka. | |
[08:53] | Dink in flick a. DUNDER | 这都是命 |
[08:55] | I taught Mike some phrases | 我教了迈克一些但语 |
[08:58] | to help with his. interracial conversations. | 帮助他与不同种族交流 |
[09:01] | You know, stuff like,” Fleece it out.” | 你知道的像”扯扯” |
[09:03] | ” Going mach. five. Dink in flick a. Darrg | “躁起来吧””这都是命 |
[09:06] | D UNDER MIFFLIN. PAPIR COMPANY Darry | |
[09:07] | You know, things us Negroes say. Dava | 就是我们”黑鬼”常说的一些话 |
[09:09] | Give me some. | 来吧兄弟 |
[09:15] | Oh, yeah, I taught him a’handshake, too. Darry | 哦是的我还教了他怎么握手 |
[09:41] | I don’t know how you’re gonna decide. | 我都不知道你该怎么决定了 |
[09:42] | They are all extremely good. | 这些乐队都非常的优秀啊 |
[09:44] | I think I should hire them all. | 我觉得我应该全都雇下 |
[09:46] | Do like Lollapalooza. | 像洛里帕萨音乐节一样 |
[09:47] | Yes. | |
[09:47] | Have three stages, yeah. | |
[09:48] | Your mom would love that. | 你妈妈肯定会喜欢的 |
[09:50] | She would. | |
[09:52] | This band is called Scranton i city. | 这个乐队叫斯兰克顿之城 |
[09:54] | Let’s take a look | 我们来看看 |
[09:57] | Nice. | |
[09:58] | Oh, wait. | |
[09:59] | That’s Kevin. | |
[10:01] | – On the drums. – What? | 一打鼓的那个-什么 |
[10:02] | On the drums! On the drums! | 打鼓的那个打鼓的那个 |
[10:03] | Oh, my God, that’s Kevin! | 我的天啊真的是凯文 |
[10:06] | Great song, Kev. | 好棒的歌啊凯文 |
[10:09] | Oh, my God, he’s the drummer and the singer | 天啊他既是鼓手又是主场 |
[10:12] | We really don’t do a lot of weddings. | 我们不常在婚礼上表演 |
[10:15] | We actually don’t play in public very often. | 我们甚至都不怎么公开演出 |
[10:19] | We are all really hoping | 我们都非常希望 |
[10:20] | that Pam’s wedding works out. | 能在佩姆婚礼上演出 |
[10:23] | This could be a turning point for the band. | 这或许会是乐队的转折点 |
[10:27] | Wow. – Oh! Oh, my… | 一哦天啊 |
[10:29] | Yeah, you haven’t seen that since 1983. | 这招从1983年就没再见过了 |
[10:32] | That is amazing. | 这真是太棒了 |
[10:34] | Okay, we have to sign him. | 我们必须得和他们签约 |
[10:36] | I’m gonna call the label, we’re gonna… | 我去给唱片公司打电话我们要 |
[10:37] | No, Pam, you’re gonna loose him to another wedding. | 不佩姆你不签别人就签了 |
[10:38] | No, come back! No, no, no! | 不回来不要不 |
[10:39] | Kev! | |
[10:41] | Jim is great. | 吉姆真是太棒了 |
[10:42] | Being with him just takes away | 和他在一起时 |
[10:44] | all the stress of planning my wedding. | 我筹办婚礼的压力全消失了 |
[10:48] | Yes? | |
[10:49] | Michael, Carol Stills for you. | 迈克凯罗尔·斯蒂尔找你 |
[10:51] | – Who? – Carol Stills. | 一谁-卡罗尔·斯蒂尔 |
[10:53] | Do I know a Carol Stills? | 我认识卡罗尔·斯蒂尔这号人吗 |
[10:55] | Your realtor. | |
[10:56] | Oh, yeah, put her through. | 哦想起来了转进来吧 |
[10:58] | Hey, Carol, how goes the real estate biz? | 嗨卡罗尔最近房地产整得怎么样 |
[11:01] | Is it real good? | 小 还顺利吗 |
[11:02] | It’s still me. | |
[11:04] | Sometimes I don’t put Michael through | 有时我故意等迈克先开口 |
[11:05] | until he’s already said something. | 再为他接入电话 |
[11:07] | I look at it as a practice run for him. | 我把这当作给他的提前练习 |
[11:10] | He usually does better on the second attempt | 他通常第二次会说得更好 |
[11:13] | Carol, you’re on with Michael. | 卡罗尔你在迈克线上了 |
[11:15] | Hello, Michael? | |
[11:16] | Hi, Carol. How you doing? | 你好啊卡罗尔最近怎么样 |
[11:17] | I’m great. I just needed one last signature | 我很好我只是需要你 |
[11:19] | BOSS for your mortgage insurance. | BEST 最后给抵押保险签个字 |
[11:21] | BOSS Oh, hey, no problem o. | |
[11:23] | BEST BOSS Incidentally, I love the place. | 事实上我很喜欢那个房子 |
[11:24] | BEST – Oh, great. – Great | WORLD’S 哦太好了 是不错 |
[11:26] | It has a little bit of a weird smell. It’s okay. | 虽然有些奇怪的味道但是还好 |
[11:28] | At Christmas, the tree helped | 圣诞节时圣诞树能掩盖一些 |
[11:29] | Oh, good, I’m glad. | 哦那就好 |
[11:31] | Can I drop it over later? | 晚点我把合同销过去你方便吗 |
[11:33] | Actually, I’m sort of hosting this charity thing | 事实上我正在举办一个慈善活动 |
[11:37] | in our warehouse, Casino Night. | 在我们的仓库叫赌场之夜 |
[11:39] | Oh, great. | |
[11:40] | Yeah, it’ll be good. | |
[11:42] | You know what? Why don’t you come by? | 你知道吗为什么你不来看看呢 |
[11:44] | Bring the papers, I’ll sign them | 把合同拿过来我会签的 |
[11:46] | and then you can stay and have a drink. | 然后你可以留下来喝一杯 |
[11:48] | To the casino thing? – Yeah. | 那个赌场活动吗-是啊 |
[11:49] | It’ll be fun. What do you… | 会很有意思的你有什么. |
[11:52] | – What do you… – What? | |
[11:53] | Oh, I’m sorry. Could you hold on? | BOS 哦不好意思 你能稍等一下吗 |
[11:55] | -Yes? Michael, Jan’s on line two. | |
[11:57] | Okay, put her through | 好的接进来吧 |
[12:00] | Jan Levinson, I presume? | |
[12:03] | It’s still me. | |
[12:06] | Jan, here’s Michael. | |
[12:08] | – Michael? – Hey, Jan. How you doing? | 一迈克-嗨简你好吗 |
[12:10] | You know, I… I thought about it | 你知道吗我想了想 |
[12:12] | and you are right. | |
[12:15] | – I am? – I could use a little fun. | |
[12:17] | So, I am going to drive up for your Casino Night | 所以我会开车去参加赌场之夜 |
[12:20] | Oh, okay. | |
[12:22] | Incidentally, what is the charity? | 对了这是关于什么的慈善活动 |
[12:25] | AIDS. | |
[12:27] | Okay, then. I will see you tonight. | 好的那我们晚上见 |
[12:30] | Okay, sounds great. | |
[12:32] | — Bye-bye. – Bye. | |
[12:35] | BOSS Hello, Carol? Hi, sorry about that. | |
[12:38] | — I just… – No problem o | 我只是…-某门忒啦 |
[12:40] | Right. | |
[12:42] | To answer your question. – Yeah? | 回答你刚才的问题-什么 |
[12:44] | Yes. | |
[12:46] | — What? — I’d love to go. | 好的什么-我会来赌场之夜 |
[12:48] | Okay. | |
[12:49] | I have to get a sitter, | 我得找个保姆看孩子 |
[12:50] | but that shouldn’t be a problem. | 不过应该没问题 |
[12:51] | Problem. Good. | 问题啊好吧 |
[12:52] | And I’ll bring the papers, too. – Good. All right | 合同我也会带过去的-好的不错 |
[12:56] | – Sounds great. – I’ll see you tonight. | 听起来不错-晚上见 |
[12:58] | Bye. -Bye. | 再见-再见 |
[13:04] | Two queens on Casino Night | 赌场之夜有两位女皇了 |
[13:07] | I am going to drop a deuce on everybody. | 我可得雨露均沾了 |
[13:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[13:24] | That’s great. | |
[13:25] | – Hey, hey. | |
[13:26] | – Hey, Carol. – Hi. | |
[13:28] | You look great. | 你看起来不错 |
[13:28] | Thanks. Thank you for inviting me | 谢谢谢谢邀请我来 |
[13:30] | It looks so great in here. | 这儿看起来很棒啊 |
[13:32] | Oh, well… Kiss. | 哦那.. 亲一个 |
[13:36] | That’s how we do it in the paper biz. | 我们造纸业就是这么打招呼的 |
[13:39] | It’s European and… Yes? | 欧洲就是这么.. 怎么了 |
[13:41] | Dwight. | |
[13:46] | Code name Rel Max is here. | 代码安居客已就位 |
[13:48] | No sign of Lan Je vinson. | 未发现莱·简文森 |
[13:51] | I’m Michael’s wingman. I’ve got his back. Two dates. | 我是迈克的僚机永远支持他双重约会 |
[13:55] | He’s got two dates tonight. | 他今晚同时约了两人 |
[13:58] | My job is to keep Jan away from Carol and vice versa. | 我的工作是确保简和卡罗尔离得远一点 |
[14:01] | Michael said, ” We must deceive them, | 迈克说”我们骗她们 |
[14:04] | so as not to hurt them, | 是为了不伤害她们 |
[14:06] | and in that way, we honor the m. I | 这是一种尊重的方式 |
[14:11] | Can I get you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[14:13] | The food is from Hooters. | 食物是猫头鹰餐厅提供的 |
[14:15] | – Drink would be good. – Okay. | 那就喝点吧-好的 |
[14:21] | Oh, I steal things all the time. | 哦我偷了一辈子东西了 |
[14:22] | It’s just something I do. | 没啥大不了的 |
[14:24] | I stopped caring a long time ago. | 我很久以前就不在乎了 |
[14:26] | You should see how many supplies | 你真该瞧瞧我从办公室里 |
[14:28] | I’ve taken from this place. | 偷过多少东西了 |
[14:30] | Honestly, I love stealing things. | 老实讲我享受偷窃的快感 |
[14:33] | I’m gonna get a drink. Do you need anything? | 我去拿点喝的你要什么吗 |
[14:35] | No, I’m fine. Thanks, sweetheart. – Okay. | |
[14:41] | Billy, your nurse is hot. | 比利你的护士挺性感啊 |
[14:44] | That’s my girlfriend. | 那是我女朋友 |
[14:45] | Your nurse became your girlfriend? Sweet. | 你的护士成女友了不错呀 |
[14:48] | She was never my nurse. | 她从来就不是我的护士 |
[14:49] | I met her at Chili’s. | 我们在红辣椒餐厅认识的 |
[14:51] | She was my waitress. | 她当时是服务员 |
[14:53] | Chili’s is great. | 那餐厅挺不错的 |
[15:04] | And welcome to Monte Carlo! | 欢迎来到蒙特卡洛 |
[15:09] | Dwight. | |
[15:11] | I am no longer your boss. | 今晚我再不是你们的老板 |
[15:14] | Lady Fortune is your boss. | 幸运女神才是 |
[15:17] | Will Lady Fortune give me a raise? | 那幸运女神能给我加薪吗 |
[15:18] | Shut it, shut it, shut it. | 闭嘴闭嘴别说话 |
[15:20] | Will Lady Fortune be your mistress? | 幸运女神会眷顾你吗 |
[15:22] | Only time will tell, my friends. | 只有时间会给出答案朋友们 |
[15:26] | Leave all your preconceived notions | 请各位抛开对赌场的 |
[15:29] | about casinos at the door. | 各种先入之见 |
[15:31] | Old friends, new lovers, | 各位老朋友新情人 |
[15:35] | and the disabled, welcome, all. | 以及残障人士欢迎你们 |
[15:40] | Great, okay. | |
[15:42] | Shuffle up and deal. Let’s get it started. | 洗牌发牌开动起来 |
[15:45] | Black-Eyed Crows. | 黑眼乌鸦唱的 |
[15:47] | Okay, the game is No-Limit Texas Hold’em. | 好的我们要玩的是德州扑克无限注 |
[15:50] | Good luck, everybody. | |
[15:55] | That’s at least four red chips to you, sir. | 先生至少要下四个红色筹码 |
[16:03] | All-in. | |
[16:05] | Bluffing is a key part of poker, which is too bad, | 玩扑克要会虚张声势这可不是什么好事 |
[16:08] | because I’m not very good at bluffing. | 因为我不太擅长 |
[16:11] | Did you believe me? | 你真信了吗 |
[16:15] | I’ll call. | |
[16:17] | What are… | |
[16:20] | — That’s insane. – I have good cards. | 一你疯了吧-我牌很好 |
[16:23] | Well, Toby, I went all –in on the first hand, | 托比我第一手牌就全压了 |
[16:25] | so doesn’t that tell you that I might have good cards, too? | 这难道不是在告诉你我也有一手好牌吗 |
[16:28] | So, don’t be stupid. Just take it back. | 所以别傻了快拿回去 |
[16:30] | No, I’m sorry. He can’t, sir. He’s gone all-in. | 抱歉先生他已经全压了不能撤回 |
[16:32] | Okay, all right, whatever. | |
[16:38] | You really screwed that up | 你真是一锅汤里的老鼠屎 |
[16:44] | I don’t really play cards, | 我平常不怎么玩牌 |
[16:45] | but I’m not gonna lie to you. | |
[16:47] | It felt really good to take money from Michael. | 从迈克手里赢钱的感觉太爽了 |
[16:50] | Gonna chase that feeling. | 以后可要多感受感受 |
[16:53] | He asked the man a question. | 他问了那男人一个问题 |
[16:56] | I expect to do very well tonight | 我期待自己今晚出色的发挥 |
[16:58] | I have an acute ability to read people. | 我掌握了敏锐的读心术 |
[17:01] | Jim, for instance, has a huge tell. | 例如吉姆就是个很好的例子 |
[17:04] | When he gets a good hand, he coughs. | 当手里的牌不错时他会咳嗽几声 |
[17:09] | I will raise. | |
[17:18] | Thanks. | |
[17:20] | It’s the weirdest thing. Every ti me I cough, he folds. | 说来也奇怪每次我一咳嗽他就弃牌了 |
[17:24] | Wow, bad luck. | 真是运气不好啊 |
[17:26] | Yeah, whatever. | |
[17:27] | Hey, you know what? If luck weren’t involved, | 嘿你知道吗要是打牌仅靠实力 |
[17:30] | I would always be winning. | 我早就一直赢下去了 |
[17:33] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 哦我的天老天啊 |
[17:36] | Michael? | |
[17:37] | – Jan. – Hi. | -简-你好 |
[17:38] | Look, okay, I think we’re all adults here, | 好吧既然大家都是成年人了 |
[17:42] | and it has always been my understanding | 那么我一直认为 |
[17:44] | that we have an open relationship. | 我们所进行的是一段开放恋爱 |
[17:46] | What are you… Just… | |
[17:47] | Wait, what’re you talking about? | |
[17:49] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[17:51] | After you said you weren’t coming, | 当时你说自己不来了 |
[17:53] | I invited Carol to come | 我就邀请了卡罗尔 |
[17:54] | and I don’t think that I did anything wrong. | 所以我不觉得自己做错了什么 |
[17:58] | No. | |
[17:59] | No, you didn’t. Hi, I’m Jan. | 是的你没错你好我是简 |
[18:01] | — I’m Michael’s boss. – Hi, hi. | 一我是迈克的上司-你好啊 |
[18:03] | Does anyone want a drink? | 你们要喝点什么吗 |
[18:05] | No, I’m good. | |
[18:06] | Okay. | |
[18:14] | – Hey, hey. Hey. – What… | 一嘿嘿嘿-怎么了… |
[18:17] | Jan’s here. | |
[18:23] | Give me the dice. – Come on, Dwight. | 一给我骰子-加油杜怀特 |
[18:24] | – Let’s go. – It’s all on you, baby. | |
[18:27] | Good evening, Dwight. What is this? | 晚上好杜怀特这是什么游戏 |
[18:29] | Evening, Angela. This is craps | 晚上好安吉拉这是这是掷骰子 |
[18:31] | I need to roll an eight. If I do, everyone wins. | 我得掷出一个八这样大家都会赢 |
[18:33] | Yes. Then roll an eight. | |
[18:35] | All right. | |
[18:36] | Thank you, Angela. | 谢谢你安吉拉 |
[18:37] | Good luck, Dwight. | |
[18:40] | Yeah! Yeah! | |
[18:44] | That’s good stuff. | |
[18:46] | Dwight, let’s keep it going. Let’s keep it going. | 杜怀特接着来别停下 |
[18:49] | Let’s go. Let it ride. Let it all ride. | 继续任逍遥起来 |
[18:51] | Give me the dice! | |
[19:00] | Yeah, right. | |
[19:02] | ” Yeah, right,” what? | 不错”什么 |
[19:03] | What was this? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:06] | — I have good cards. – Really? | 一我牌很好哦-真的吗 |
[19:08] | And I’m gonna take you all-in. | 我要跟你全压 |
[19:13] | I think you’re bluffing. | 我觉得你是在虚张声势 |
[19:25] | Yeah, I think she’s full of it. | |
[19:31] | Straight. | |
[19:33] | — Three nine s. – Pam. | -三个九-佩姆 |
[19:36] | Jim Halpert, ladies and gentlemen. | 吉姆·哈柏特赢女士们先生们 |
[19:38] | Thank you very much. It was fun. | 谢谢大家这挺有趣的 |
[19:42] | Cosmopolitan, please. | 大都会鸡尾酒谢谢 |
[19:45] | Can I get a red wine? | 我要一杯红酒 |
[19:48] | So, two hours? That’s a long drive. | 要开两个小时啊路程真远 |
[19:51] | Well, it’s part of the job, you know? | 其实这算是工作的一部分你懂的 |
[19:53] | Keep an eye on things. So… | 要多多看着点才行所以 |
[19:56] | Why not? | 还是该来的 |
[20:03] | So, how long have you and Michael been… | 那你和迈克约会多久了.. |
[20:07] | Oh, well, actually, | 哦实际上 |
[20:09] | I guess this would be our first date. | 这大概算是我们第一次约会 |
[20:13] | Casino Night in the warehouse. | 库房里的赌场之夜 |
[20:15] | Good sport. | 真是上档次了 |
[20:17] | – Well, I’m having a nice time. – Oh, me, too. | 没有啦我玩得挺开心的-我也是 |
[20:21] | Me, too. | |
[20:29] | One beer and one Seven and Seven | 一杯啤酒一杯七七鸡尾酒 |
[20:31] | with eight maraschino cherries, | 加八颗糖水樱桃 |
[20:32] | sugar on the rim, blended if you can. | 糖沾在杯口最好调匀一下 |
[20:36] | So, that’s still going on, huh? You and Kelly? | 你和凯丽还在交往是嘛 |
[20:41] | — All right! — The point is four. Shooter, roll it. Four! | -好嘞-点数为四神投手掷个四吧 |
[20:44] | Come on, shooter! Four! | 加油神投手四点 |
[20:47] | Shooter! – Blow. | |
[20:48] | — Blow for luck! Yeah! – Shooter! | -来点好运-神投手 |
[20:51] | Also, you. Not playing favorites. | 你也来一下我不会偏心的 |
[20:54] | All right, here we go! | |
[20:56] | All right. Yeah! | |
[20:57] | Five. So close. | 五点很接近了 |
[20:59] | Well… So close. | |
[21:00] | Come on. | |
[21:02] | So, where you staying? Radisson? | 你今晚住哪丽笙酒店 |
[21:03] | -What? – Super 8? | 什么-速八酒店 |
[21:05] | – No, I… – Motel 6? Best Western? | 不是-6号旅馆还是最佳西方酒店 |
[21:07] | – I didn’t… I don’t know… – Holiday Inn? | -我不知道-假日酒店 |
[21:09] | The Hyatt in Wilkes-Barre? | 威尔克斯巴里的凯悦酒店 |
[21:11] | You staying with Michael? All right! | 你和迈克住吗知道了 |
[21:18] | I won the 2002 $2, 500 No-Limit | 2002年我在拉斯维加斯举行的 |
[21:20] | Deuce-to-Seven-Draw Tournament | 无限注七张牌 |
[21:23] | at the World Series of Poker in Vegas. | 世界扑克锦标赛中赢了2500 美元 |
[21:25] | So, yeah… | |
[21:27] | I’m pretty good at poker. | 我扑克超强的 |
[21:32] | All-in. | |
[21:34] | Okay, let’s do it. | 那就一起下 |
[21:35] | – Good luck, honey. – Oh, thank you, Bobby. | 一祝你好运-谢谢你鲍比 |
[21:37] | But it doesn’t matter, it’s just fun to play. | 不过输赢不重要玩得开心就好 |
[21:40] | — Three queens. – Nice, very nice. | -三张王后-漂亮 |
[21:42] | — I have an ace. – No, that’s a flush. | 我有一张 A 尖-不那是同花顺 |
[21:44] | Oh, man! | |
[21:46] | Oh, I have a flush! Yes! | |
[21:48] | Look, I won. Look, I have all the clovers. | 听到了吗我赢了我一手都是梅花呢 |
[21:50] | You wanna play again? | 你还想玩吗 |
[21:52] | I suck. | |
[21:56] | She took you down, huh? | 她把你打败了 |
[21:58] | I do not want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[22:01] | Hey, I saw your tape. | |
[22:03] | Your band, Scranton i city? You guys rock. | 你的乐队斯兰克顿之城你们酷毙了 |
[22:06] | Yeah? | |
[22:07] | Yeah, you guys wanna play our wedding? | 是啊你们想在婚礼上演出吗 |
[22:11] | Awesome. Did Pam say it was okay? | 太棒了佩姆也觉得可行吗 |
[22:14] | Whatever. I’m in charge of the music. | 管她呢是我负责音乐 |
[22:17] | Dude, you will not be sorry. | 老哥你绝不会后悔的 |
[22:20] | Sweet. | |
[22:21] | All right. | |
[22:32] | – Smoke? – No, thanks. | 来一根吗-不用了 |
[22:36] | You having fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[22:39] | Fabulous time. | 简直难以用言语形容 |
[22:45] | I drove two and half hours to get here. | 我开两个半小时的车到这来的 |
[22:49] | Yeah, we all really… | |
[22:50] | Left work early, drove down here. | 提早下班一路开过来 |
[22:52] | And I am completely underdressed. | 我都没怎么打扮 |
[22:55] | Well, I think you look great. | 我感觉你看起来不错 |
[22:59] | Why did I hook up with Michael? | 我为什么要搭上迈克 |
[23:04] | Yeah, why did you? | |
[23:07] | It was very late, Jim. Very… | 那天太晚了吉姆… |
[23:10] | Very late and… | |
[23:13] | Have you given any more thought to the transfer? | 你有没有再考虑一下调动的事 |
[23:16] | Oh, yeah. | |
[23:17] | Good. | |
[23:21] | Have you told anyone? | 你和其他人说了吗 |
[23:24] | – No. — Well, you should. | 一没-你应该说的 |
[23:34] | Excuse me. | |
[23:36] | Big moment. | 重要时刻 |
[23:38] | The evening’s chip leader | 今晚赌场的获胜者 |
[23:40] | and winner of this beautiful mini-refrigerator | 和这台由万斯制冷提供得 |
[23:44] | courtesy of Vance Refrigeration, | 漂亮小冰箱的赢家 |
[23:47] | Creed Bratton, D under Mifflin. | 克瑞德·布莱顿敦德·密弗林 |
[23:55] | Thanks. I never owned a refrigerator. | 谢谢我从来没有过冰箱 |
[24:02] | Sorry, babe. I am just beat. | 对不起宝贝我只是累了 |
[24:04] | It’s okay. | |
[24:05] | — I’ll see you at home. — Okay. | 一家里见了-好的 |
[24:09] | — Okay. — If you still want a honeymoon. | 好的-如果你还想要度蜜月的话 |
[24:13] | Hey, Halpert. | |
[24:15] | — Keep an eye on her, all right? – Okay, will do. | -帮我照顾她一下好吗-没问题 |
[24:18] | — See you. – Bye! | |
[24:22] | — Hey. — Hey, how’s it going? | -嗨-怎么样了 |
[24:23] | Good, especially after I took all your money in poker. | 不错尤其是靠扑克赢走了你所有的钱 |
[24:27] | Yeah. | |
[24:31] | Hey, can I talk to you about something? | 我能和你说一件事吗 |
[24:33] | About when you want to give me more of your money? | 是关于你想何时给我更多的钱吗 |
[24:35] | — No, I… – Did you wanna do that now? | -不是的-你想这么做吗 |
[24:36] | We can go inside. | 我们可以进去说 |
[24:38] | I’m feeling kind of good tonight. | 我今晚感觉不错 |
[24:45] | I’m in love with you. | |
[24:47] | What? | |
[24:50] | I’m really sorry if that’s weird for you to hear, | 如果你觉得奇怪的话我真的很抱歉 |
[24:52] | but I needed you to hear it. | 但我想让你知道 |
[24:58] | Probably not good timing, I know that. I just… | 我知道可能时机不对我只是.. |
[25:01] | What are you doing? | |
[25:06] | What do you expect me to say to that? | |
[25:10] | I just needed you to know. | 我只想让你至少 |
[25:13] | Once. | |
[25:17] | Well, I… | |
[25:20] | I… | |
[25:24] | I can’t. | |
[25:26] | Yeah. | |
[25:29] | — You have no idea… – Don’t do that | 你不知道-不要说了 |
[25:32] | … what your friendship means to me. | 你的友情对我的意义 |
[25:34] | Come on. I don’t wanna do that. | |
[25:37] | I wanna be more than that. | 我想要更多 |
[25:40] | I can’t. | |
[25:45] | I’m really sorry | 我真的很抱歉 |
[25:48] | if you misinterpreted things. | 如果你误解了的话 |
[25:53] | It’s probably my fault. | 可能是我的错吧 |
[25:56] | Not your fault. | |
[25:59] | I’m sorry I misinterpreted our friendship | 很抱歉我误会了我们的友情 |
[26:11] | Hey. | |
[26:12] | — I’m leaving. – Hey, okay. | -我走了-嘿 |
[26:14] | So, I just wanted to congratulate you on | 我只想恭喜你你组织了这场 |
[26:15] | a fantastic evening. | |
[26:16] | You did the company proud. Thank you. | 你让公司感到骄傲谢谢你 |
[26:18] | And thanks for inviting me. You were right, I needed it. | 谢谢你邀请我你说的对我需要它 |
[26:20] | – So, thanks. Okay. – Thanks for coming. | 一多谢了-我也很感激你能来 |
[26:22] | Nice to meet you. You, too. | 也很高兴遇见你 |
[26:25] | – Talk to you Monday. — Yeah. | -星期一再见了-好的 |
[26:27] | — Goodbye. – Good night. | |
[26:30] | She’s a good boss. | 她是一个很好的老板 |
[26:31] | – She seems really nice. – Oh, she’s great. | 她看起来真不错-她很不错 |
[26:34] | Love triangle. Drama. | 三角恋戏剧化 |
[26:37] | All worked out in the end, though. | 不过最后一切都解决了 |
[26:38] | 英雄得到了女孩的芳心 | |
[26:40] | Who saw that coming? I did. | 是谁看到的我看到了 |
[26:43] | And Jan was really happy for me. | 简真的在为我高兴 |
[26:45] | So, actually, the hero got two girls. | 所以实际上英雄得到了两个女孩 |
[26:47] | He got the girl that he works with | 他找到了与他一起工作的女孩 |
[26:48] | and he got the girl that he buys real estate from. | 还找到了卖他不动产的女孩 |
[26:53] | So, I’ve got my New York girl and my local flavor. | 我既拥有纽约风格又享有当地风味 |
[26:58] | Life is good. | 生活真美好 |
[27:02] | About 10 minutes ago. | 大约十分钟前 |
[27:05] | No, I didn’t know what to say. | 不我不知道怎么说 |
[27:08] | Yes, I know. | |
[27:12] | I don’t know, Mom, he’s my best friend. | 我不知道妈妈他是我最好的朋友 |
[27:17] | Yeah, he’s great. | 是的他很不错 |
[27:22] | Yeah, I think I am. | 我想我是的 |
[27:25] | I have to go. I will. | 我得挂了我会的 |
[27:30] | Listen, Jim… |