时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Pam? – Yeah? | – 什么? |
[00:04] | Did you see Oprah yesterday? | 你昨天看Oprah了吗? |
[00:05] | – No, I didn’t. – I, uh… | – 不 我没有 – 我 呃… |
[00:09] | I am going to be a father. | 我要做父亲了 |
[00:13] | What was Oprah about? | 这和Oprah有什么关系? |
[00:15] | Angelina Jolie was on. | 是关于Angelina Jolie |
[00:16] | And she adopted a baby from Asia, and she said that it changed her life. | 她从亚洲收养了一个小孩 她说那改变了她的生活 |
[00:20] | And that really inspired me. | 而这激发了我 |
[00:23] | So, I want you to look into seeing how much a little Chinese baby would cost. | 所以我想让你查查 一个中国婴儿的价钱 |
[00:30] | – That’s a really big decision. – I know. | – 这是个重大的决定 – 我知道 |
[00:33] | Maybe you should wait before you adopt. Or not adopt. | 也许你该在你收养之前等一等 或不收养 |
[00:38] | Just do it, okay? | 做就是了 好吧? |
[00:40] | Roy’s sister looked into it, and the application alone costs a thousand dollars. | Roy的姐姐查过了 单是申请费就1000美元 |
[00:48] | Um… find out if there’s a cheaper, less expensive baby out there, okay? | 找找有没有更便宜的… 不是那么贵的婴儿 好吧? |
[00:53] | You know, she also said the waiting list is like eight months. | 你知道– 她还说等候批准申请单 大概要8个月 |
[00:56] | – Eight months? – Yeah. | – 8个月? – 是的 |
[00:57] | I don’t even know if I’ll want a baby in eight months. | – 8个月? – 是的 我都不知道8个月我是否还想要小孩 |
[00:59] | You probably won’t. | 也许不会了 |
[01:03] | You know what, Pam? If in ten years… | 你知道 Pam 如果10年… |
[01:07] | I haven’t had a baby, and you haven’t had a baby… | 我还没有孩子 而你还没有孩子… |
[01:10] | No, Michael. | 不行 Michael |
[01:12] | – Twenty years. – No, Michael. | – 20年 |
[01:16] | Thirty. | – 不行 Michael |
[01:19] | Sure. | 可以 |
[01:20] | It’s a deal. | 就这么定了 例会 |
[01:55] | All right. Three pairs of pants. | 好了 3条裤子 |
[01:57] | Three pairs of socks. | 3双袜子 |
[01:58] | – Three packs of condoms. – Yesh. | 3包避孕套 |
[02:02] | Uh, fun jeans. | 呃 有趣的牛仔 |
[02:08] | – Sign. – Per diem. | – 签字 – 出差津贴 |
[02:10] | Guess where I am going! | 猜猜我要去哪儿? |
[02:12] | I will give you a hint. | 我给你个提示 |
[02:13] | It is a booze-fueled sex romp, where anything goes. | 那是个痛饮狂欢 任何事都可能发生的性场所 |
[02:17] | You are correct, sir! | 说得没错 先生! |
[02:18] | I am headed to Philadelphia | 我要去Philadelphia |
[02:20] | for the Annual Northeastern Mid-Market Office Supply Convention. | 参加一年一度的 《东北中间市场办公用具大会》 |
[02:24] | And Jim Halpert is going to be coming, which will be fun. | Jim Halpert会来 这会很有趣的 |
[02:27] | Poor little guy. He’s been stuck working under Josh, | 那可怜的小子被困在Josh手下了 |
[02:32] | the poor man’s Michael Scott, | 可怜的人是Michael Scott |
[02:35] | as he is known around my condo. | 如同他在我的公寓周围被看待的那样 |
[02:38] | Don’t be mad, it is a business trip. | 别生气 是出个差 |
[02:41] | But I don’t understand. It’s for managers. | 但我不明白 这是对经理的 |
[02:44] | Monkey, I am an A. R. M., Assistant Regional Manager. | 猴子 我是ARM 区域经理助理 |
[02:46] | I know! | 我知道 |
[02:50] | It… I was just really hoping we could spend some time together. | 我只是很希望我们能在一起呆些时间 |
[02:57] | – Are you still there? – Yes, Monkey. | – 你在听吗? – 是的 猴子 |
[02:59] | Don’t “Monkey” me! You can’t wait to get out of here, A. R. M. | 别叫我猴子 你等不及要离开这里吧 ARM |
[03:04] | In the Martin family, we like to say, | 在Martin家族 我们喜欢说… |
[03:06] | “Looks like someone took the slow train from Philly.” | 看上去似乎某人从Philly 搭了辆慢火车 |
[03:09] | That’s code for “check out the slut.” | 这是”看那骚货”的暗语 |
[03:13] | What is… | 怎么… |
[03:16] | why are there flies in here? | 这里为什么会有苍蝇? |
[03:18] | Oh my God! Are you so excited for tonight? | 哦 我的天! 你对今晚很期待吗? |
[03:20] | I am so excited. You guys are going to click, I can feel it. | 我真是激动– 你们会来电的 我能感觉得到 |
[03:22] | So what are you wearing? | 那么你穿什么? |
[03:25] | This. | 这个 |
[03:29] | You look so pretty. | 你看上去真漂亮 |
[03:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:35] | Yes, I have a date. | 是的 我有个约会 |
[03:36] | He’s a cartoonist for the local paper, | 他是个当地报纸的漫画师 |
[03:39] | which is really neat, because I like to draw too. | 这很棒 因为我也喜欢画画 |
[03:44] | I’m kind of nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[03:46] | I haven’t been on a first date in nine years… | 我有9年没有过初次约会了 |
[03:52] | probably shouldn’t broadcast that. | 也许这个不该播放出来 |
[03:55] | Well, remember, no matter how much you may want to, | 记住 无论你可能多么想要 |
[03:57] | do not sleep with him on the first date. It gives him all the power. | 不要在初次约会时和他上床 这会给他所有的优势 |
[04:00] | Sleep with who? | 和谁上床? |
[04:01] | Whom, whom… whom? | 谁 谁? |
[04:03] | My neighbor Alan. They’re going on a date tonight. | 我的邻居Allen 他们今晚要约会 |
[04:06] | Oh, wow! Oh my God, | 哦 哇奥 哦 我的天 |
[04:08] | I have a great idea. You know what you should do | 我有个很棒的主意 你知道你应该做什么吗? |
[04:10] | to be hilarious? Wear your wedding dress. | 搞笑的? 穿你的婚纱 |
[04:12] | It would be a great icebreaker. | 这会是非常好的打破僵局的办法 |
[04:15] | – And your veil. – Yeah, do it! | – 还有你的面纱 – 是啊 做吧 |
[04:18] | – I’ll probably just wear this. – Really? Okay. | – 我大概只是穿这个 – 真的?好吧 |
[04:21] | Well, word of advice: unbutton that top button. | 一句忠告 解开最上面的扣子 |
[04:23] | Let those things breathe. | 让那些东西呼吸 |
[04:25] | Any message you want me to relate to Jim? | 有什么话你想让我带给Jim的吗? |
[04:28] | – Um… – Um. Okay, um. | – 呃… – 呃 好吧 呃 |
[04:31] | – Um. – You got that? – I got it. | – 呃 你记下了? – 我记下了 |
[04:32] | – Write it down. – Um. Um…. | – 写下来 – 呃 呃…. |
[04:41] | There’s my girl. | 这才是我的女孩 |
[04:45] | I noticed you handing out some shekels. | 我注意到你拿出来了一些钱 |
[04:46] | How would one get on that train? | 那人是怎么上的那辆火车? |
[04:48] | That was for per diem for Philadelphia. | 那是去Philadelphia的出差津贴 |
[04:50] | Ugh, that town smells like cheese steaks. | 那个镇子闻起来就像是奶酪牛排 |
[04:52] | That town is full of history. | 那镇子有深远的历史 |
[04:58] | Andrea’s the office bitch. | Andrea是办公室婊子 |
[05:01] | You’ll get used to her. | 你会习惯她的 |
[05:06] | Creed. | 纲领 |
[05:11] | Can I have my neck pillow back? | 我能拿回我的颈枕吗? |
[05:14] | Michael! | |
[05:16] | Can I have my neck pillow back? | 我能拿回我的颈枕吗? |
[05:22] | – Hey, Michael. – Hey, Josh, how you doing? | – 嘿 Michael – 嘿 Josh 你好吗? |
[05:24] | – Pretty good. How you doing? – Good to see you. There he is. | – 很不错 你好吗? – 很高兴见到你 他在那儿 |
[05:26] | There’s the traitor. Traitor! Traitor! | 叛国者在那儿 叛国者! 叛国者! |
[05:29] | Come here, you. Come here! | 过来 你 过来! |
[05:33] | The product…the progital… | 产品… |
[05:35] | my son returns. | 我儿子回来了 |
[05:38] | I was shocked when he told me he was transferring to Stamford. | 当他告诉我 他要调职去Stamford时我很震惊 |
[05:41] | It’s like the firemen. You don’t leave your brothers behind. | 就如同消防队员 你不会丢下你的兄弟不管 |
[05:44] | Even if you find out that there is a better fire in Connecticut. | 就算你发现在Connecticut 有场更好的大火 |
[05:50] | Really good to see you, man. | 见到你真好 哥们儿 |
[05:53] | Yeah. Wow. I didn’t expect that. | 是啊 哇奥 我可没料到 |
[05:57] | It’s good to see you too. | 也很高兴见到你 |
[05:59] | Oh, hey. How’s it going up there? | 哦 嘿 在那儿怎么样啊? |
[06:02] | Have you made any sales yet? | 有销售额了吗? |
[06:04] | Yeah, sold about 40,000. | 是的 大概卖了4万 |
[06:06] | Shut up. That’s impossible. | 闭嘴 这不可能 |
[06:08] | No, it’s not. And I did. Yeah. | 是不可能 而我做到了 是的 |
[06:09] | Well, I did it too. | 我也做到了 |
[06:13] | You know, when I saw Dwight, I realized | 你知道 当我看到Dwight 我意识到 |
[06:15] | how stupid and petty all those pranks I pulled on him were. | 我捉弄他的那些恶作剧 是多么愚蠢且卑鄙 |
[06:20] | And then he spoke. | 之后他说话了 |
[06:23] | I wonder how hard it would be to get a copy of his room key. | 我在想拿到他房间的一把 复制钥匙能有多难 |
[06:26] | – So did you hear? – What? | – 那么你听说了吗? – 什么? |
[06:28] | – Pam’s back on the market again. – Really? She’s dating? | – Pam又回到”市场”上了 – 真的吗? 她在约会? |
[06:32] | Oh, if I weren’t engaged, I would so hit that. | 哦 如果我没订婚 我一定会冲上阵 |
[06:39] | So what kind of commissions you get up there? | 那么你在那边的佣金是怎样的? |
[06:42] | Oh, Dwight, I missed you so much. | 哦 Dwight 我真是太想你了 |
[06:45] | You’re so immature. | 你真是不成熟 |
[06:48] | Listen, Michael, I heard you were a great salesman. | 听着 Michael 我听说你是个 非常棒的销售员 |
[06:51] | And I just want to let you know that if our branch absorbs your branch, | 我只是想让你知道 如果我们的分部合并你的分部 |
[06:54] | I’m going to look for a place for you at Stamford. | 我会在Stamford给你找个位置 |
[06:56] | – Oh, hey! – Hey, Jan. | – 哦 嘿! – 嘿 Jan |
[06:58] | – We all checked in? – Yes. | – 我们都登记了? – 是的 |
[07:00] | Great. Let’s dump our stuff and meet back down here in a half an hour. | 很好 我们把我们的东西扔下 一个半小时后回到这里会合 |
[07:03] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好的 – 好的 |
[07:04] | Jan? Look, I think we need to set some ground rules. | Jan? 看 我觉得我们要订些基本规则 |
[07:09] | – What are you talking about? – The 800-pound gorilla in the room. | – 你在说什么呢? – 房间里800磅重的猩猩 |
[07:12] | Carol. I’m still dating her. | Carol 我仍在和她约会 |
[07:14] | So nothing can happen between us at the convention. | 所以在这次大会中 我们之间什么都不能发生 |
[07:18] | – Step away from me, Michael. – Thank you | – 离我远点儿 Michael – 谢谢 |
[07:21] | for being so brave with all of this. Thank you. | 勇敢地承受所有这些 谢谢 |
[07:32] | Alan’s cartoon is so funny, right? | Allen的卡通很搞笑 不是吗? |
[07:35] | And they’re, like, so smart. I don’t even know what they mean half the time. | 它们很聪明 我一半的时间 都不知道它们的意思 |
[07:54] | – This party is gonna be awesome. – I know. | – 这个派对会很棒的 – 我知道呀 |
[07:57] | That is specifically why I chose a room close to the elevator. More foot traffic. | 这具体就是为何我选择了靠电梯的房间 更多的脚步 |
[08:03] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[08:05] | That is crooked on that side. | 那边有点歪 |
[08:09] | Hey hey! | 嘿 嘿! |
[08:11] | – That is a lot of liquor. – Yeah. | – 有很多酒嘛 – 是啊 |
[08:13] | – And a dart board. – Well, that’s how we do it in Scranton. | – 还有个飞镖盘 – 我们在Scranton就是这个样子的 |
[08:16] | Or did you forget? | 还是你忘了? |
[08:17] | Ain’t no party like a Scranton party, ’cause a Scranton party don’t stop. | 没有派对像Scranton派对 因为Scranton派对无休止 |
[08:25] | We should probably head on down, you know, hook up with Jan. | 我们或许应该下去了 你知道 和Jan会合 |
[08:27] | Well, we have time. One for the road, gentlemen? | 我们有时间 为路上来一杯 先生们? |
[08:31] | A shot of Midori, perhaps. | 一杯Midori 或许 |
[08:38] | Oh, no, sorry, it’s an inside joke. There was this bartender at Stamford who… | 哦 不 抱歉 这是个内部笑话 在Stamford有个调酒师… |
[08:42] | You know what? You’d just have to be there. | 知道吗? 你在那里才会明白 |
[08:45] | Wish I was. I love inside jokes. | 希望我是 我喜欢内部笑话 |
[08:48] | I’d love to be a part of one someday. | 很愿意某天参与其中 |
[08:56] | – We should… – Yeah, all right. | – 我们该… – 是的 好 |
[08:58] | – All right, see you guys down there. – See you guys. | – 好了 下面见 – 一会儿见 |
[09:00] | Change your mind, come back up. | 改变主意 就回来 |
[09:02] | – I’ll do a shot with you, Michael. – Ugh, that would be gross. | – 我跟你喝一杯 Michael – 别恶心了 |
[09:04] | It’s not even lunch yet. | 还没到午饭呢 |
[09:09] | SWAG! Stuff We All Get. | 我们都有的东西(SWAG) |
[09:13] | I basically decorated my condo for free with all of my SWAG! | 我没花钱用我所有的SWAG 装修了我的公寓! |
[09:18] | Check it out. Hi, I’m Michael Scott. Dunder Mifflin. | 看看 嗨 我是Michael Scott Dunder Mifflin公司 |
[09:22] | Dwight Schrute. Assistant Regional Manager, Dunder Mifflin. | Dwight Schrute 区域经理助理 Dunder Mifflin公司 |
[09:25] | I am a huge fan. | 我是你的超级迷 – 谢谢 我们感激 伙计们 – 知道吗? |
[09:26] | – Thanks. I appreciate it, guys. – You know what? | – 谢谢 我们感激 伙计们 – 知道吗? |
[09:28] | I am having a big blowout tonight, room 308. Hope you can come. | 我今晚有个大型派对 308房间 希望你能来 |
[09:31] | – I…maybe. If I can. – Well, cool! | – 我… 也许吧 如果我能来 – 酷! |
[09:34] | Okay, so can I tell people you’re gonna be there? | 好的 那我能告诉人们你会来吗? |
[09:37] | No, you cannot. | 不 你不能 那么是也许喽 一会儿见 |
[09:38] | So maybe. See ya. | 那么是也许喽 一会儿见 |
[09:40] | Why do they call him The Bus? | 他们为何管他叫”巴士”? |
[09:42] | Because he’s afraid to fly. | 因为他害怕坐飞机 微笑 |
[09:44] | Smile. | 微笑 你记得我吗 去年的? |
[09:45] | Do you remember me from last year? | 你记得我吗 去年的? |
[09:47] | There’s a party in my room, 308. Can’t miss it. Right off the elevator. | 在我的房间308有个派对 不能错过 就在电梯旁 |
[09:51] | Tonight. Be there. | 今晚 来吧 |
[09:53] | All right, Jan just emailed me. She wants us to meet her up front. | 好 Jan刚给我发了邮件 她想让我们到上面去找她 |
[09:56] | Yep. Yeah, she’s up front. | 是 是啊 她在上面 |
[09:58] | You don’t have email on your phone. | 你手机里没有电子邮件 |
[09:59] | I don’t have to, I just know. | 我不需要 我就是知道 |
[10:03] | Yes, hello? | 喂 你好? |
[10:05] | – No one just called you. – All right, nice meeting you, Ted. Take care. | – 刚才没人给你打电话 – 好吧 很高兴见到你 |
[10:07] | – I’ll see you soon. – Yeah, stop by later. | – 保重 再见 |
[10:10] | – See you in a bit. Bye-bye. | – 保重 再见 |
[10:11] | May I have a moment of your time, please? | 我能耽误你点时间吗 拜托? |
[10:15] | – I need you to do something for me. – Yes, anything. | – 我需要你为我做点事 – 好的 任何事 |
[10:18] | I want you to dig up some dirt on Josh. | 我要你去挖Josh的一些爆料 |
[10:19] | Find out if there are any skeletons in his attic. | 看看他的阁楼里有没有骷髅 |
[10:21] | I’ll talk to my buddy down at the station, stat. | 我去和在下面局子的朋友说说 |
[10:24] | Hey, Pam. | 嘿 Pam |
[10:26] | – Hey, what’s up? – It’s, uh… | – 嘿 你好 – 你好 |
[10:29] | – I was…might ask if you wanted… – Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam. | – 我想问你是否想… – Dunder Mifflin 我是Pam |
[10:33] | He’s not in the office. Can I take a message? | 他不在办公室 我能收个口信吗? |
[10:37] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:39] | You too. | 你也是 |
[10:41] | – Sorry. What’s up? – Um, if, uh… | – 抱歉 怎么了? – 呃 能否 呃… |
[10:51] | I just completely forgot what I was going to say. | 我完全忘记了我要说什么 |
[10:54] | It’s so weird. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[10:56] | Okay. Well, if you think of it, I’ll be here. | 好吧 如果你想起来 我就在这里 |
[11:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:07] | So I called my buddy down at the station today. | 我今天打电话给局子的朋友了 |
[11:11] | Had them run a background check on Josh Porter. | 我让他查Josh Porter的背景 |
[11:14] | See if there’s any known aliases, et cetera. | 看是否有被知的化名 等等 |
[11:16] | And? | 然后呢? |
[11:18] | He wasn’t volunteering today. | 他今天不是在做志愿工作 |
[11:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 公司那边很变化多端 |
[11:26] | Things have been pretty crazy around the office. | 公司那边很变化多端 |
[11:28] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | – 哦 是吗? – 是的 |
[11:30] | We moved Ryan over to your desk. | 我们把Ryan调到了你的桌子 |
[11:33] | Oh. Tell him I say hi. | 哦 帮我跟他打个招呼 |
[11:35] | I will call him later with that message. | 我一会儿打电话给他告诉他 |
[11:38] | Hey, how’s… Toby? | 嘿 还好吗… Toby? |
[11:40] | Toby Flenderson is everything that is wrong with the paper industry. | Toby Flenderson是制纸行业的问题所在 |
[11:46] | – Is he why you left? – Oh, no. It was just… | – 是因为他你离开吗? – 哦 不 只是因为… |
[11:48] | you know, a good opportunity for me, a promotion. I got a chance to… | 你知道 一个对于我的很好机会 |
[11:51] | Opportunity, promotion. Blah blah. | 一次升迁 机会 升迁 |
[11:53] | You know, Jim, those are just words. | 你知道 Jim 这些只是说词 |
[11:56] | Have you taken into account other factors? | 你有没有考虑到其它因素? |
[11:59] | Vis-a-vis bosses? | 活力的-? 活力的老板? Josh比我更有趣吗? |
[12:00] | Is Josh funnier than I am? | Josh比我更有趣吗? |
[12:02] | Does he even have a girlfriend? | 他有女朋友吗? 因为我有两个 基本上说 |
[12:03] | Because I have two, basically. | 因为我有两个 基本上说 |
[12:05] | Michael, it’s really not a competition. | Michael 这真的不是什么竞争 |
[12:09] | Jim got us a great lead with a new rep from National Envelope. | Jim以National Envelope公司的 新代表给我们带来了领先的业绩 |
[12:13] | We can grab lunch with them tomorrow. | 我们明天可以跟他吃顿午餐 |
[12:14] | Hey, Jan. Jan? | 嘿 Jan Jan? 别担心 我有小费的钱 |
[12:15] | Don’t worry. I have got the tip. | 别担心 我有小费的钱 |
[12:18] | Whoa, Michael. | 哇奥 Michael – 哇 哦 我的天 谢谢 – 这是你的出差津贴吗? |
[12:19] | – Wow. Oh, my God, thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 哇 哦 我的天 谢谢 – 这是你的出差津贴吗? |
[12:22] | – Was that your per diem? | 不是 那是张不同的百元钞票 |
[12:23] | No, that was a different hundred dollar bill. | 不是 那是张不同的百元钞票 |
[12:25] | What have you generated, Michael? | 你创造(产生)了什么 Michael? |
[12:27] | I have generated a lot of interest in my party this evening. | 我对我今晚的派对产生了浓厚的兴趣 |
[12:32] | – What party? – Party I’m having tonight in 308. | – 什么派对? – 我在308举办的派对 |
[12:34] | Obviously, you are invited. | 显然 你被邀请了 |
[12:38] | Michael, um… Jim and Josh are in meetings | Michael 呃… Jim和Josh整天都在开会 |
[12:42] | all day and I am in and out of meetings. | 而我在进进出出地开会 |
[12:46] | I can’t stay on top of you 24/7. | 我不能每时每刻在你上面(管着你) |
[12:55] | You should order the most expensive thing on the menu. | 你应该点菜单上最贵的东西 |
[12:58] | So he knows you’re worth it. | 这样他就知道你值得这个价 |
[13:00] | If you do that, you’re gonna have to put out. | 如果你这么做 你就必须要上床 |
[13:05] | Oh, yeah. You’ll have to put out. | 哦 是的 你必须要上床 |
[13:09] | Is there a key for Jane Doe? | 有没有Jane Doe(John Doe-无名氏)的钥匙? |
[13:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:17] | Any messages for 308? | 有308的留言吗? |
[13:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:22] | Hey hey, fellers. | 嘿 嘿 伙计们 |
[13:24] | – Michael. Hey, what’s up? – Hey, Michael. | – Michael 嘿 你好啊 – 嘿 Michael |
[13:25] | Uh, well, Jim and I have a meeting with Uni-ball in about 45 minutes, | 呃 Jim和我在45分钟内 要和Uniball开个会 |
[13:29] | – so we should probably go. – Hey, check this out. | – 所以我们或许该走了 – 嘿 看看这个 |
[13:31] | How about that? A little friendly competition. | 这怎么样? 友好小型比赛 |
[13:33] | Stamford versus Scranton. | Stamford公司比对Scranton公司 |
[13:35] | – I don’t think so. – Oh. Jim? | – 我觉得不好 – 哦 Jim? |
[13:38] | Looks like you picked a bad time to defect, my friend. | 看上去你似乎选择了个 背叛的差时机 我的朋友 |
[13:42] | Fine. All right. | 成 好吧 |
[13:44] | Okay. Excellent. | 好 非常好 |
[13:47] | Oh, just shut it. | 哦 闭嘴就是了 |
[13:51] | Hey, Pam, what’s up? | 嘿 Pam 怎么了? |
[13:53] | Yeah–uh, no. Tell him I will give him general specifics tomorrow, okay? | 是的– 呃 不 告诉他我会明天给他 大体的具体内容 好吧? |
[13:58] | Yes. Say hi to Pam! | 是的 对Pam说嗨! |
[14:00] | Hi, Pam. | 嗨 Pam |
[14:02] | Yes, that is Josh and Dwight and Jim. | 是的 那是Josh和Dwight以及Jim |
[14:05] | Pam says hi. Have fun on your date. | Pam说嗨 祝你约会愉快 |
[14:08] | Very good. Talk to you later. Bye. | 很好 一会儿谈 再见 |
[14:17] | You first. | 你先来 |
[14:20] | – Oh, nice try, Josh! – Not. It hit the rim. | – 哦 不错的尝试 Josh! – 不算是 打中那个边 |
[14:23] | Okay, and… | 好的… |
[14:27] | Okay, double or nothing. | 好 双倍或是无 |
[14:29] | What? We didn’t bet anything, Michael. | 什么 我们什么都没赌 Michael |
[14:32] | – Well, let’s… – You know, we should go. | – 呃 那就… – 你知道 我们该走了 |
[14:34] | – Come on, come on. Come on! – We’ll do it later. | – 别这样 来吧 来吧! – 我们一会儿再来 |
[14:38] | Say, while I have you here, | 那么 既然你在这儿 |
[14:40] | can I talk to you about some new and exciting advances to our product line? | 我能和你说说我们生产线上 令人激动的新技术吗? |
[14:43] | Fine. | 成吧 Jim和我对友谊有着不同的定义 |
[14:44] | Jim and I have different definitions of friendship. | Jim和我对友谊有着不同的定义 |
[14:46] | I think it’s talking and being friends | 我认为是谈心并成为朋友 |
[14:48] | and Jim thinks it’s moving to Connecticut and being best friends with Josh. | Jim认为是到Connecticut并和 Josh成为最好的朋友 |
[14:51] | Well… phooey on that. | 去他的 |
[14:55] | I, uh… I’m done. I am not going to be speaking with him anymore. | 我 呃… 我受够了 我不会再和他说话了 |
[15:01] | Whatevs. Long distance relationships never work. | 无所谓 长距离关系总是失败的 |
[15:03] | That is so true. | 真的是这样 |
[15:06] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[15:08] | Okay, let me tell you what we’re looking for. | 好的 让我告诉你我们的产品 |
[15:12] | Sorry, my meeting ran late. | 好吧 我的会议开长了 |
[15:15] | – Really? – Yes, Jan. Really. | – 真的? – 是的 Jan 真的 |
[15:18] | With a rep from Hammermill. They’re exclusive with Staples. | – 和Hammermill公司的代表 – 他们排斥Staples |
[15:20] | Used to be. | 曾经是 |
[15:21] | Evan’ll call you in the morning to work out the details. | Evan明早会给你打电话来处理细节 |
[15:24] | We can now sell Hammermill products. | 我们现在可以卖Hammermill的产品了 |
[15:26] | Yes! | 耶! |
[15:28] | Well, Michael… | 呃 Michael… |
[15:31] | I underestimated you. | 我低估你了 |
[15:32] | Yeah, well, maybe next time you will estimate me. | 是啊 也许下一次你要(评)估我 |
[15:39] | Dwight’s room key. | Dwight房间的钥匙 |
[15:42] | And Dwight’s room. | Dwight的房间 |
[15:45] | What can I say? Old habits die hard. | 我能说什么呢? |
[15:47] | D? | 老习惯改不掉 |
[15:50] | Oh, my God. Dwight got a hooker. | 哦 我的天 Dwight召了个鸡 |
[15:54] | Oh, my God, I gotta call… | 哦 我的天 我要打给… |
[15:56] | I gotta call somebody. I don’t even know who to call. | 我要打给某人 我都不知道要打给谁 |
[15:59] | Dwight got a hooker! | Dwight召了个鸡! |
[16:01] | So, Alan, Pam is obsessed with your cartoons. She reads them every day. | 那么 Allen Pam对你的卡通很着迷 她每天都看 |
[16:06] | Oh, great. | 哦 不错 |
[16:08] | I don’t want ketchup. You love ketchup. He loves ketchup. | – 我不喜欢番茄酱 – 你爱死番茄酱了 他爱死番茄酱了 |
[16:12] | So how do you come up with your cartoons? | 那么你的卡通是怎么构思出来的? |
[16:16] | I just…I kinda think about stuff that I see. | 我只是– 我思考我所看到的东西 |
[16:21] | Or dream them. | 或者梦到的 |
[16:23] | You dream in cartoons? How fun. | 你的梦是卡通的形式?真有趣 |
[16:29] | Hey! First guest! | 嘿! 第一个客人! |
[16:30] | You are going to have some tequila, my friend. | 你要来点龙舌兰酒 我的朋友 |
[16:34] | I thought there was a party in here. | 我以为这里有个派对 |
[16:35] | This is the party. | 这就是派对 – 这是308房间? – 派对中心 |
[16:37] | – This is room 308? – Party central. | – 这是308房间? – 派对中心 |
[16:39] | So what can I do you for? All right. | 那么我能为你做什么? 好吧 |
[16:45] | See this one is great. | 看这个很不错 |
[16:47] | Because it could work on a couple of different levels. | 因为对于不同阶段的情侣都管用 |
[16:52] | Freedom fries for the table. | 你点的”自由薯条” (反法的美国人对薯条的用词) |
[16:55] | Freedom fries. Yeah. | 自由薯条 是啊 |
[16:59] | Yeah, I mean, | 是啊 |
[17:00] | people always say, like, don’t be edgy. But, | 人们总是说 比如 别太尖锐 但 |
[17:04] | I don’t know any other way. | 我不知道 我不知道其它的任何方式 |
[17:06] | Yeah, you get it. | 是啊 你明白了 |
[17:23] | Well, it was really nice meeting you, Alan. | 认识你很高兴 Allen |
[17:26] | Yeah, next time bring some of your illustrations. I’ll let you pick my brain. | 是啊 下次带些你的插图来 我会为你解答 |
[17:31] | – More freedom fries. – Yeah. | – 更多的自由薯条 – 是啊 |
[17:32] | – That’s great. – Okay. | – 很不错 – 好的 |
[17:34] | I went on a date. It wasn’t a love connection. | 我去约会了 并没有来电的感觉 |
[17:39] | I think when I like someone again, I’ll just kinda know. | 我觉得当我再喜欢什么人 |
[18:02] | Michael. | 我会知道的 |
[18:09] | Am I the first to arrive? | 我是第一个来的吗? |
[18:12] | People have been filtering in and out. | 人们一直进来又出去 |
[18:16] | – Can I get a drink? – What? | – 我能喝一杯吗? – 什么? |
[18:19] | – Can I get a drink? – Sure. | – 我能喝一杯吗? – 当然 |
[18:27] | – You like cosmos? – Yeah, sure. Sounds good. | – 你喜欢大都会鸡尾酒吗? – 是啊 当然 听上去不错 |
[18:31] | So why are you here? Is Josh busy? | 那么你为何来这里? Josh在忙吗? |
[18:34] | – Michael… – I get it, you know? | – 我明白的 你知道? |
[18:36] | – Did I do something? – No, I totally get it. | 我做了什么吗?不 |
[18:38] | He made a better paper airplane. | 我完全明白 他做的纸飞机更好 |
[18:40] | Stamford is better in sales. | Stamford在销售上做得更好 |
[18:43] | I get it. We had some fun. We had some laughs. | 我明白的 我们挺开心 我们有开过玩笑 |
[18:46] | Wait wait wait, I didn’t transfer because of you. | 等等 等等 等等 我不是因为你而调职的 |
[18:50] | You’re a good boss. You’re a great boss. | 你是个很好的上司 你是个非常好的上司 |
[18:57] | Not better than Josh. | 不比Josh好 |
[18:59] | Michael, it’s not about… | Michael 并不是关于… |
[19:03] | I transferred because of Pam. | 我是因为Pam调职的 |
[19:07] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[19:10] | You don’t even know. She’s single now. | 你都不知道 她现在是单身 |
[19:12] | No, I heard something about that. | 不 我听说了一些事 |
[19:15] | It’s just, I kind of put it all on the line. | 只是 我算是用尽全力了 |
[19:20] | Twice, actually. And she said no. Twice. | 两次 事实上 而她拒绝了 两次 |
[19:29] | I’m sorry, man. I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 兄弟 我很遗憾 |
[19:33] | Hey, you know what? I will talk to her. | 嘿 你知道吗?我会跟她谈的 |
[19:35] | – No, that’s okay. – Yeah. | – 不了 没关系的 – 是的 |
[19:37] | – That’s all right. – I will. | – 没关系 – 我会的 |
[19:39] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她谈的 |
[19:41] | You should at least talk to…Roy. | 你至少应该和…Roy谈谈 |
[19:43] | I mean, he knows exactly how you’re feeling. | 我是说 他确切地知道你现在的感受 |
[19:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:49] | Okay, maybe. | 好 也许吧 |
[19:52] | – Are we early? – Hey, no. | – 我们来早了吗? – 嘿 不 |
[19:54] | You know, people have been filtering in and out. | 你知道 人们一直在进来又出去 |
[19:56] | – Hey. Evan, this is Jim. – How are ya? | 嘿 Evan 这是Jim 你好吗? |
[19:59] | – Hey, Arnie Risman. Michael, Jim. – Hey, Arnie, how you doing? | – 嘿 Arnie Risman Michael Jim – 嘿 Arnie 你好吗? |
[20:04] | – You guys work together? – No, we used to. | – 你们在一起工作? – 不 我们曾经是 |
[20:06] | – Yeah. – Now, we’re friends. | – 是啊 – 现在 我们是朋友 |
[20:08] | Best friends. | 最好的朋友 |
[20:11] | Some people need dozens of friends | 有些人需要很多朋友 |
[20:14] | to say, hey, look at me, I’m popular. | 去说 嘿 看看我 我很受欢迎 |
[20:17] | But not me. I’m very picky. I need three. Maybe two? | 但不是我 我很挑剔 我需要三个 或许两个? |
[20:21] | When you meet that someone special, you’ll just know. | 当你见到某个特别的人 你就是会知道的 |
[20:24] | Because a real relationship… can’t be forced. | 因为一个真正的关系… 不能被强迫 |
[20:30] | It should just come about effortledlessly. | 应该不费吹灰之力 |
[20:34] | Would you do the pleasure of hitting the lights, sir? | 你能帮我关上灯吗 先生? |
[20:43] | Whoa. What are all those stains? | 哇奥 这些污迹是什么? |
[20:45] | – Blood, urine, or semen. – Oh, God, I hope it’s urine. | – 血 尿 或是精子 |
[20:51] | Resynchro Web-Dl : LeRalouf | – 哦 天 我希望是尿 |