时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | JOSH: The Stamford branch is closing, | Stamford分部要被关闭了 |
[00:04] | and everybody’s just packing up their stuff. | 而大家在收拾他们的东西 |
[00:08] | Andy Bernard made these tasteful hats. | Bernard 做了这个订书钉帽子 |
[00:13] | That’s the other thing you have to watch out… Yo, Tuna. | 这是另一个你要去小心的事 嘿 金枪鱼 我想和你谈谈 那个新上司 Michael Scott 那么 他是怎样的? |
[00:15] | I wanna talk to you about this new boss, Michael Scott. | |
[00:18] | Yeah? So what’s he like? | |
[00:20] | Likes, dislikes, favorite sports, favorite movies, favorite men’s magazines. | 喜欢的 不喜欢的 喜爱的运动 喜爱的电影 喜爱的男人杂志 |
[00:26] | You know what? I think you just need to meet him. | 你知道吗? 我觉得你见到他就知道了 |
[00:28] | Playing your cards close to the vest. I get it. | 躲躲藏藏不想直说? 我明白了 |
[00:31] | Good luck over there, Tuna. Cross me and I will destroy you. | 祝你在那边好运 金枪鱼 冒犯我 我就毁了你 |
[00:36] | Sounds good, Andy. | 听起来不错 Andy |
[00:40] | This is gonna be an adventure. Yes, this is going to be very interesting. | 这会是个冒险经历的 是啊 这会很有趣的 |
[00:44] | All right, I’m out of here. | 好吧 |
[00:46] | See you later? Bro. | 我走了 一会儿见 |
[00:54] | Hey, is that Josh’s computer? What? | – 嘿 这是Josh的电脑吗? – 什么? |
[01:01] | PAM: Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:03] | How’d the run go? Pretty good. I finished. | 嘿 跑得怎么样? 很不错 我完成了 |
[01:05] | That’s great. Yes. | 太好了 |
[01:07] | Why is that great? | 这为何很棒? |
[01:09] | Because he accomplished something. | 因为它做成了某件事 |
[01:10] | What was your mile time? | 你跑多少迈? |
[01:12] | About seven. | 大概是7迈 |
[01:14] | I could beat that on a skateboard. Well, that has wheels. | 我能以滑板打败那个数字 那是有轮子的 |
[01:17] | Yeah, well, my feet don’t, and I can still crush that time. | 我的脚没有而我仍然可以压倒那时间 |
[01:20] | Really, Dwight? How fast are you? | 真的吗 Dwight? 你有多快? |
[01:22] | Let’s just put it this way. | 让我们这么说吧 |
[01:23] | Last weekend, I outran a black pepper snake. | 上周末我跑过了一条黑椒蛇 |
[01:26] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[01:27] | I am fast. | 真的吗? |
[01:29] | To give you a reference point, | 我很快 我给你个参照点 |
[01:30] | I’m somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. | 我的速度在蛇和猫鼬之间 |
[01:33] | And a panther. | 和黑豹 |
[01:35] | Man, what is taking Toby so long? | 该死 Toby怎么耽误了这么久? |
[01:37] | Oh, I’ll just time him later. | 哦 我一会儿给他记时就成了 |
[01:39] | And you’ll compare the times? Yeah. | 你来比对时间 – 好 你准备好了吗? – 没有 我的臀很僵硬 – 预备 出发! – 我- 我不能! |
[01:42] | Are you ready? Set, go! No, my groin’s really tight, I can’t… | |
[01:50] | Am I being mean to Dwight? | 我对Dwight刻薄吗? |
[01:53] | I don’t know. I did just make him run around the building, | 我不知道 我确实只是让他围着楼跑 |
[01:55] | and I have no intention of timing him. | 而我没打算给他记时 |
[01:58] | This isn’t even a stopwatch. It’s a digital thermometer. | 这都不是秒表 这是个电子体温计 |
[02:03] | He does make my life harder sometimes, and on purpose. | 他有时的确让我的生活很难过 并且是故意的 |
[02:05] | Like, he tried to put meters on the bathroom stalls | 如果他试图在洗手间安上咪表 |
[02:08] | as a way of bringing more money for the company. | 做为一种为公司带来更多钱的方式 |
[02:11] | Hey, three more laps to go ! | 嘿 还有三圈 |
[02:14] | You gotta pick it up if you’re gonna beat Toby! | 如果你想打败Toby |
[02:16] | (GRUNTING) | 你就要加快速度 |
[02:19] | I should probably get back to work. | 我也许该回去工作了 合并 |
[02:56] | Here. Who’s here? Nametag? | 这里… 谁在这里? |
[02:59] | Yes, please. Karen Filippelli. | – 签名呢? – 是的 请 |
[03:01] | Karen… | 她可能是个意大利人 |
[03:02] | Karen a-Filippelli! Probably Italian. | |
[03:06] | Possibly Filipina. Okay… | 或许 Filipino |
[03:08] | My branch is absorbing the Stamford branch. | 我的分部兼并了Stamford分部 |
[03:11] | Or as I like to put it, my family is doubling in size. | 或者 我更愿意去说 我的家庭扩大了一倍 |
[03:15] | And that’s all I’m gonna say about it, | 对此我就说这么多 |
[03:16] | because I have a gigantic performance ahead of me, | 因为我一会儿有个巨大的表演 |
[03:20] | and I have to get into my head and focus. | 我要集中精力 |
[03:25] | Who’s next? That’s Andy Bernard. | 这是下一个 |
[03:28] | Andy Bernard. | 这是Andy Bernard |
[03:29] | If I were you… St. Bernard. | – 如果我是你… – St.Bernard(圣伯纳犬) |
[03:31] | …I would fire Anthony Gardner… What? | – 我会炒掉Anthony Gardner – 什么? |
[03:34] | …before noon… I’m not… | – 在中午之前 – 我不会… |
[03:35] | …to consolidate power. I’m not firing somebody on the first day. | 坚固的力量 我不会在第一天炒什么人的 |
[03:38] | No, no, not somebody. Gardner! | 不 不 不 不是什么人 是Gardner |
[03:40] | The Japanese camp guards of World War II | 第二次世界大战的日本集中营警卫 |
[03:42] | always chose one man to kill whenever a batch of new prisoners arrived. | 总是在新来的一批犯人中 选择一个人去杀掉 |
[03:46] | I always wondered how they chose the man who was to die. | 我总是在想他们如何选择谁去死呢 |
[03:52] | I think I would have been good at choosing the person. | 我想我应该擅长去选择那个人 |
[03:56] | Good morning! Got the food, good! | 早上好 拿来了食物 很好 |
[03:59] | Looky, looky, looky. What I want you to do… | 看 看 看 我想让你做的是 |
[04:02] | Set it up in the conference room, please. Make it look nice, | 把它摆在会议室 拜托 让它看起来好看 |
[04:04] | as if you were trying to impress | 如同你在试图吸引一个年纪很大 |
[04:05] | a much older man who’s way out of your league. | 与你绝对不在一个年龄层的男人 |
[04:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:10] | Yes, I’m in a good mood today. I’m excited to meet all of the new people | 是的 我今天心情不错 我很激动去见到所有那些新人 |
[04:16] | and to see my old friend again, definitely. | 并再次见到我的老朋友 当然了 |
[04:19] | That’s always a thing that makes people happy, | 这总是能让人们高兴的事 |
[04:21] | to have an old friend back. | 老朋友回来 |
[04:24] | HANNAH: Hello? | 你好 |
[04:25] | Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. Our first arrival. | 你好 我们第一位到来的人 |
[04:28] | Welcome to Scranton. | 欢迎来到Scranton |
[04:29] | This is Hannah Smoterich-Barr! Hannah Smoterich-Barr! | 这是Hannah Smotrich-Barr |
[04:33] | Welcome to our humble abode. Follow me to your desk. | 欢迎来到我们的家园 跟我到你的办公桌 |
[04:38] | Your ball-and-chain is right over here. | 你的锁链就在这里 |
[04:42] | You know, a lot of these people, this is the only family they have. | 你知道 很多这些人 这是他们唯一拥有的家庭 |
[04:45] | So, as far as I’m concerned, this says, “World’s Best Dad.” | 所以 对于我而言… 这上面写着”世界上最好的爸爸” (杯子上写的是:世界上最好的上司) |
[04:52] | There he is! | 他在这儿 |
[04:54] | Tony… What’s your last name? Gardner. | – Tony 你姓什么? |
[04:56] | Gardner! I knew that. | Gardner 我就知道 给你 |
[04:58] | There you go, gift bag for you. Okay! Thanks. | 礼物袋… 给你的 好吧 |
[05:02] | Michael, I didn’t get a gift bag. | 谢谢 Michael 我没有得到礼物袋 |
[05:04] | Well, they’re just for guests. | 这只是给客人的 |
[05:06] | If there are any left over, you can buy one later. | 如果有剩下的 你一会儿可以买一个 |
[05:07] | My bag’s mostly pencils. | 我的袋子里几乎都是铅笔 |
[05:09] | Well, and coupons to various hot spots around Scranton. All right! | 还有 在Scranton附近各种流行 地方的优惠券 |
[05:13] | Let me show you to your area, sir. | 好吧 让我带你去你的地方 先生 |
[05:16] | MICHAEL: Come on, big guy. | 来吧 大伙子 |
[05:17] | Can I have your pencils? No. | 我能要你的铅笔吗? 不 |
[05:20] | Hi! Hi. | – 嗨 |
[05:21] | I’m Pam. Karen. I love your sweater. | 我是Pam 我喜欢你的毛衣 |
[05:24] | Oh, thanks. My mom made it for me. | 哦 谢谢 我妈妈给我织的 |
[05:26] | Really? That’s so cool. I’ve always wanted to learn | 真的 太酷了 我一直想学那种编织呢 |
[05:29] | how to knit. Welcome, welcome, welcome! | 欢迎 欢迎 欢迎 |
[05:32] | Take me to your leader. Oh, wait, I am your leader. | 带我去见你的领导 哦 等等 我是你的领导 |
[05:39] | Wait, are you a robot or a Martian? | 等等 你是机器人还是火星人? |
[05:45] | I am actually your boss, Michael Scott. | 我事实上是你的老板 Michael Schott |
[05:47] | Hi. Welcome. | 欢迎 哇奥 你看起来很异国风调 |
[05:48] | Wow, you are very exotic-looking. Was your dad a GI, or… | 欢迎 哇奥 你看起来很异国风调 你爸爸是美国兵还是…? (美国兵在国外打仗时的性丑闻) |
[06:02] | I’ll be the number-two guy here in Scranton in six weeks. | 我会在6周内当Scranton的二把手 |
[06:05] | How? Name repetition, personality mirroring, | 如何? 名誉 个性典范 |
[06:08] | and never breaking off a handshake. | 且从不中断握手 |
[06:11] | I’m always thinking one step ahead, | 我总是先想一步(台阶) |
[06:13] | like a carpenter that makes stairs. | 就像… 制作楼梯(台阶)的木工 |
[06:20] | ANDY: Hello. | 你好 |
[06:23] | You must be Andy Bernard. Aloha and welcome! | 你定是Andy Bernard 你好(夏威夷语)并且欢迎! |
[06:27] | And you must be Michael Scott. Aloha and hello. | 而你定是Michael Scott 你好并且… 你好 |
[06:32] | Very good. Welcome to our little kingdom. | 很好! 欢迎来到我们的小王国 |
[06:37] | We have a bag of nifty gifties for you. | 我们有一袋漂亮的礼物给你 |
[06:40] | Well, Michael, thank you for welcoming me to your little kingdom. Mike. | Michael 谢谢你欢迎我来到 你的小王国… Mike |
[06:47] | Nifty! They are nifty! | 漂亮! |
[06:50] | They’re nifty gifties. | 它们很漂亮! 它们是漂亮的礼物 |
[06:52] | You know who I really like is this guy Andy Bernard. | 你知道我实际上喜欢谁吗? 他是叫Andy Bernard吗? |
[06:54] | He has got this very likeable way about him. | 他有着令人喜爱的个性 |
[07:00] | …which is why they need a passing game. Right? | 这就是为何他们需要去调查 |
[07:02] | No way! Get him out of here. We don’t want any of this kind in here. | 没错 没戏 把他弄出去 我们不想用这种头发 |
[07:06] | Good to see you, man! Wow, okay! | 见到你很高兴 哥们儿 |
[07:08] | How are you? Martin Nash, I presume? | 你好吗 Martin Nash 我猜想? |
[07:10] | This is a little gift bag for you free of charge. | 这是给你的小礼物袋 免费的 |
[07:13] | Follow me, I will show you where all the slaves work. | 跟我来 我会带你去奴隶(黑奴) 工作的地方 |
[07:15] | Not… So your desk is… | 不是… 那么 你的办公桌在… |
[07:19] | Hi, I’m Jim. I’m new here. Oh, my God, it’s really you! | – 嗨 我是Jim 我是新来的 – 哦 我的天!真的是你! |
[07:23] | I was just doing a little joke there about how we’d never met. | 我刚开了一个我们从来 都没见过的玩笑… |
[07:26] | I know, I don’t care. | 我知道 我不介意! |
[07:27] | Awesome! Good to be back. | 太好了! 回来很高兴 |
[07:30] | The place looks really good. | 这地方看起来真是不错 |
[07:31] | It’s really good to see you. You, too. | 见到你很高兴 你也是 |
[07:34] | Where do I stand with Pam? | 我和Pam算是什么关系? |
[07:38] | No idea. I mean, we’re friends. | 呃… 不知道 我是说 我们是朋友 |
[07:41] | Always have been friends. That is where we stand. | 一直是朋友 这就是我们的关系 |
[07:46] | DWIGHT: Well, well, well. | 看看从Stamford来了个什么猫 |
[07:48] | Look what the cat dragged in from Stamford. | |
[07:51] | Hey, Dwight. Fact. | 嘿 Dwight! 事实 |
[07:53] | I am older. I am wiser. Do not mess with me. | 我更成熟 更智慧了 不要惹我 |
[07:57] | Okay, sounds good. | 好 听上去不错 |
[07:59] | What are you doing? I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在干什么? |
[08:02] | Do I have a smudge on my forehead? No, you look good. | 我不知道你在说什么 我额头上有污渍吗? 没有 你挺好的 |
[08:05] | Why are you looking at my forehead? I’m not. | 你为何看我的额头? 我没有啊 |
[08:08] | Meet my eye line, Jim! I am. | 看我眼睛的位置 Jim! 我在看 |
[08:11] | Stop acting like an idiot! Okay. | 别像傻子一样! 好的 |
[08:14] | Hey, buddy. Welcome back. Hey. | 嘿 各位 |
[08:17] | How are you, man? Good to see you. I’m good. How are you? | – 欢迎回来 – 嘿 – 你好吗 见到你很高兴 – 我很好 你好吗? |
[08:23] | So… | 那么… |
[08:25] | Oh, I’m sorry, are you sitting here now? | 哦 抱歉 你现在坐在这里? |
[08:27] | Yeah. | 是的 哦 |
[08:32] | Unless you really, really want it back. | 呃… 那么我定是很想很想打包 |
[08:36] | You know, man, it’s really your call. Cool, thank you. | 你知道 你来决定吧 谢谢 |
[08:42] | Let me get that for you. | 替你拿那个东西 |
[08:46] | Got it? | 好了 |
[08:52] | This one taken? No? Good. | 这座位有人了吗? 没有? 很好 |
[08:56] | Yeah, Jim is a nice guy. That’s why I got the desk. | 是啊 Jim是个不错的人 这就是为何我得到了那张桌子 |
[09:02] | Hey, this came on the Stamford people. | 嘿 这个是和Stamford的人一起来的 |
[09:04] | Can you take care of it ? | 你能处理一下吗? |
[09:06] | Oh yes I can. | 哦 是的 我可以 |
[09:09] | In general, they do not give me much responsibility. | 通常讲 他们不给我很多的任务职责 |
[09:12] | But, they do let me shred the company documents, | 但 他们让我碎公司的文件 |
[09:16] | and that is really all I need. | 而这真的是我所需要的 |
[09:24] | Michael Scott | Michael Scott, thank you. I appreciate it, Mike. |
[09:28] | MICHAEL: All right. | 谢谢 我很感激 Mike |
[09:30] | Hello. I don’t believe we’ve been introduced. | 你好 我不认为我们有介绍过 |
[09:32] | Dwight Schrute, Assistant Regional Manager. | 区域经理助理 |
[09:35] | Andy Bernard, Regional Director in Charge of Sales. | 销售地区主管 |
[09:38] | So you’ll be reporting to me, then. | 那么 你要向我报告了 |
[09:39] | On the contrary. | 正相反… |
[09:40] | My title has “manager” in it. And I’m a director. | 正相反… 我的头衔里有“经理” 我是主管(导演) |
[09:44] | Which, on a film set, is the highest title there is. | 在电影制作里是最高的头衔 |
[09:47] | Do you know anything about film? | 你了解电影吗? |
[09:49] | I know everything about film. I’ve seen over 240 of them. | 我对电影了解得彻头彻尾 我看的电影超过240部 |
[09:54] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[10:02] | Hey, Toby. | – 嘿 Toby |
[10:04] | Hey, Jim. How are you, man? | – 嘿 Jim |
[10:05] | Oh, really good! I just wanted to say hi. | 你好吗 兄弟 哦 很好 谢谢 嘿 欢迎回来 |
[10:07] | How are you? Hey, welcome back. | 哦 很好 谢谢 嘿 欢迎回来 |
[10:09] | Oh, is that, like, your new thing, or… | 哦 这是个新方式 还是…? |
[10:11] | No, I’m sorry, that’s… | 不 抱歉 是… |
[10:13] | No, that’s cool. No, it’s nothing, we’ll just… | 不 没关系 不 什么都不是 只是… |
[10:20] | All right. Good to be back. So… | – 好吧 回来真好 好吧 – 好的 |
[10:21] | Okay. All right. | – 好吧 回来真好 好吧 – 好的 |
[10:22] | All right. Sorry about that. No problem. | – 好 抱歉 对那件事 – 没关系的 |
[10:24] | It was… What? | 只是… 什么? |
[10:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:34] | This thing is so awesome! | 这东西真是帅呆了 |
[10:35] | It will shred anything. | 它能粉碎所有的东西 |
[10:38] | It will shred a CD. | 它能粉碎CD |
[10:42] | It will shred… | 它能粉碎… |
[10:45] | a credit card. | 信用卡 |
[10:48] | It’ll shred… | 它能粉碎… 哦 该死 |
[10:53] | “I present the orientation video.” | 我来放简介录像 |
[10:56] | We need to talk. Not now. | – 我们需要谈谈 – 现在不行 |
[10:58] | Which is higher, Assistant Regional Manager, | 哪个更高? |
[11:00] | or Regional Director in Charge of Sales? | 区域经理助理 还是销售区域主管? |
[11:02] | I told you the titles are irrelevant. They just relate to pay scale. | 我告诉你了头衔不相关 它们只是和薪金有关 |
[11:05] | Okay, so who gets paid more, me or Andy? | 好吧 那么 谁挣得更多? 我还是Andy? |
[11:07] | It is not a matter of more or less. Your pay is just different, okay? | 不是更多更少的问题 你们的薪金只是不同 好吧? |
[11:11] | All right! Showtime, part one. | 好吧 看第一部分 |
[11:14] | Okay, who reports to who? | 好 谁向谁报告? |
[11:15] | I don’t care, Dwight! | 我不在乎! |
[11:17] | You all report to me. That’s all that matters! | Dwight 你们都向我报告 这才是关键 |
[11:19] | The rest of it just work out amongst yourselves, okay? | 其余的事情你们之间自己解决吧 好吧? |
[11:21] | And then if I want… Work it out amongst yourselves, please! | – 那么如果我想… – 你们之间自己解决! |
[11:24] | I have a company to run. Will you let me run the company? | 我有个公司去管理 你能让我管理公司吗? |
[11:27] | I… One… Will you? Please? | – 你能吗? |
[11:34] | KELLY: Jim! Kelly! | – 一个… 拜托 |
[11:37] | Oh, my God, I have so much to tell you! Really? | 哦 我的天! 我有太多的事情要告诉你! |
[11:39] | Yes. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, they had a baby and they named it Suri, | 真的吗? 是的! Tom Cruise和Katie Holmes? 他们生了个孩子 起名为Suri |
[11:43] | and then Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, | 之后Brad Pitt和Angelina Jolie? |
[11:44] | they had a baby, too, and they named it Shiloh. | 他们也生了个孩子 起名为Shiloh |
[11:47] | And both babies are amazing! | 两个小孩都棒极了! |
[11:50] | Great. What’s new with you? | 太好了 你的近况呢? |
[11:53] | I just told you. | 我刚告诉你了啊 |
[11:56] | Okay, everybody settled in? Good. | 好了 大家都安顿好了? |
[11:59] | Why don’t we all proceed into the conference room, | 好 我们大家何不都到会议室来呢? |
[12:02] | or should I say the banquet hall? | 还是 我该说宴会厅 |
[12:07] | For… Drum roll, please. | 鼓声响起… |
[12:08] | (IMITATING DRUM ROLL) | |
[12:13] | The official | 正式合并日 |
[12:15] | Merger Day All-Family Welcome Breakfast. Come on in! | 大家庭欢迎早餐 进来吧 |
[12:19] | MICHAEL: Don’t be shy. | 别拘谨 |
[12:21] | Hey, champagne. No, no, guests only. | – 嘿 香槟 – 不 不 只是给客人的 |
[12:27] | Smoked salmon! No, for the guests it is, | – 烟熏三文鱼 – 不 |
[12:29] | for you, consider it cow meat. | 对于你 |
[12:31] | Strictly taboo. I eat beef. | 把它看作牛肉 严禁的忌物 |
[12:33] | Well, then, consider it poisoned beef. | 我吃牛肉的 |
[12:35] | It’s no touchee. | 那么把它看作有毒的牛肉 不能碰 |
[12:36] | The beef is poisoned? No, it’s not beef! Just… | – 牛- 牛- 牛肉有毒? – 不 不是… 牛肉… 坐下就是了 拜托 欢迎 请自便 |
[12:39] | Sit down, please. Welcome, help yourself. | |
[12:43] | You might want these orientation materials. | 呃 你可能要这些简介材料 |
[12:45] | Wrong, Toby, this is an orientation, not a bore-ientation. | 错了 Toby 这是简介 不是无聊的简介 |
[12:51] | Okay, do not worry. All of your questions are about to be answered. | 好 别担心 你们所有的问题都会被解答 |
[12:56] | Cell phones and pagers off, please. | 请把手机和呼机关掉 |
[12:57] | Oh, this looks promising. You won’t be disappointed. | 哦 这看起来很有希望 你不会失望的 |
[13:00] | MICHAEL: Let’s face it, moving to a new job can be very stressful, | 面对事实吧 转换到一个新的工作会很有压力的 |
[13:04] | so I have made an orientation video especially for you newcomers. | 所以我做了一个简介录像 特别为你们这些新来的人 |
[13:09] | But it’s not like any orientation video that any of you have ever seen. | 但 并不像你门曾看过的 任何简介录像 |
[13:15] | It’s funny. | 它很有趣 |
[13:17] | It’s got a little bit of a zing to it. | 里面融入了点活力 |
[13:20] | And I hope that it gives you a flavor | 而我希望这能带给你们 |
[13:23] | of what we’re all about here at Dunder Mifflin, | 我们Dunder-Mifflin的味道 |
[13:27] | and what we’re all about here in Scranton. | 还有 我们Scranton的味道 |
[13:29] | So let’s just all laugh together. And watch… | 所以 |
[13:33] | (MICHAEL READING) | 我们就一起笑吧 并观看”慵懒的Scranton” |
[13:35] | Sittin’ in my office With a plate of grilled bacon | ⑤ 拿着一盘子烤培根坐在我的办公室 ⑤ |
[13:37] | Call my man Dwight Just to see what was shakin’! | ⑤ 叫我的人Dwight只是为看看什么在摇动⑤ |
[13:40] | Yo, Mike, our town is dope and pretty | ⑤ 嘿 Mike 我们的城镇亢奋并美丽 ⑤ |
[13:42] | So check out how we live In the Electric City! | ⑤ 所以看看我们如何生活在电气城! ⑤ |
[13:45] | They call it Scranton! What? | ⑤ 他们称它为Scranton / 什么? ⑤ |
[13:47] | The Electric City! Scranton! What? | ⑤ 电气城 ⑤ ⑤ Scranton / 什么? ⑤ |
[13:49] | The Electric City! | ⑤ 电气城 ⑤ |
[13:51] | Call Poison Control if you’re bit by a spider! | ⑤ 如果你被蜘蛛咬了就叫来中毒控制 ⑤ |
[13:53] | But check that it’s covered By your healthcare provider! | ⑤ 但看看费用已被你的健康保健提供商涵盖! ⑤ |
[13:57] | It reminds me of the orientation video Michael showed on my first day, | 这让我想起了我第一天来时 |
[14:01] | The Scranton Witch Project. | Michael放的简介录像 |
[14:03] | I am so scared | 我太害怕了! |
[14:05] | when people don’t label their personal food. | 当人们不标明他们的私人食物 |
[14:08] | You like coalmines and you wanna see ’em? | ⑤ 你缺少煤矿而你想看到 ⑤ |
[14:11] | Well, check it out, yo the Anthracite Museum | ⑤ 那 看看吧 无烟煤博物馆! ⑤ |
[14:14] | Plenty of space in the parkin’ lot! | ⑤ 停车场有充足的车位 ⑤ |
[14:16] | But the little cars go in the compact spot! | ⑤ 但小型车要到小型车位置 ⑤ |
[14:19] | Spot! Spot! Spot! | ⑤ 位置 位置 位置 位置… ⑤ |
[14:21] | Well, so far, I think it is killing. | 至今 我觉得非常棒! |
[14:25] | I thought it would either be an A or an A-plus, | 我觉得会是A或A+ |
[14:28] | but I completely forgot that there is an A-plus-plus. | 但我完全忘了还有A++ |
[14:32] | DWIGHT: What? | |
[14:34] | This is Karen Filippelli, please leave a message. | 这是Karen Filippelli 请留言 |
[14:37] | Terrible. Totally unconvincing. | 很糟 完全没有说服力! |
[14:42] | This is Karen Filippelli, please leave a message. | 这是Karen Filippelli 请留言 |
[14:45] | Not bad. But you are Italian, so try it more Italian. | 不错 |
[14:53] | This is Karen a-Filippelli, please leave-a me the message. | 但你是意大利人 |
[14:56] | (SPEAKING ITALIAN) | 所以… 更意大利点 |
[14:58] | You feel good? All right. | 你觉得好吗? |
[15:05] | Karen Filippelli. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 |
[15:12] | Anything new to report? | 伙计 有什么新的要报告的东西吗? |
[15:14] | Do you mean, to me from you? | 你是说 对我 从你? |
[15:17] | ‘Cause that’s how it works. | 因为这才是王道 |
[15:22] | Sure thing, buddy. | 当然 伙计 |
[15:28] | AND Y: Am I trying to get under his skin? Yes. | 我在招惹他吗?是的 |
[15:32] | Because the angrier he gets, the more marginalized he becomes. | 因为他越生气 他就越被排斥! |
[15:35] | Meanwhile, Andy Bernard is out there laying on the charm. | 与此同时 Andy Bernard在那边呢 大展魅力 |
[15:41] | Hey, Angela. Check this out. | 嘿 Angela 看看这个 |
[15:45] | It’s my new screensaver. | 这是我的新屏保 |
[15:49] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[15:50] | I do like it, actually. Thank you. | 我喜欢 事实上 谢谢 |
[15:55] | You have such a pretty smile, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你的笑容很美 |
[15:59] | Thank you. You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不用客气 |
[16:03] | Hey. | Hey. 嘿 |
[16:06] | What happened to grape soda? | 怎么不喝葡萄汽水了? |
[16:07] | Oh, yeah, I’m trying to move away from that. | 哦 是啊 我在试着脱离那个 |
[16:10] | Getting into more of a bottled water phase. | 更多地进入矿泉水时期 哦 你改变了很多 |
[16:13] | You’ve changed so much. Well, I’m evolving, Pam. | 我在进化 Pam |
[16:17] | So when do I get to hear everything? Are you still getting unpacked, or… | 那么 我何时能听到所有的故事呢? 你仍在收拾行李吗 还是…? |
[16:21] | You wanna grab a coffee or something after work? | 你想一起喝咖啡什么的吗 下班后? 哦 呃… 是晚上 |
[16:24] | Tonight, actually? No, I’m just still getting settled, so… | 事实上 不行 我… 我… 还在安顿中 |
[16:27] | Oh, yeah, no, you know, whenever. Okay. | – 哦 是啊 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 我知道 无所谓 – 好 |
[16:32] | Sorry to interrupt, I… Nope, you’re not interrupting anything. | 抱歉打扰 我… 不 你没有打扰什么 |
[16:37] | Nope, I’m… Don’t. All right. | – 不 我… 别… – 好吧 |
[16:39] | Okay. All right. | – 好 – 好吧 |
[16:43] | I should probably get back to work. | 我也许该回去工作了 |
[16:46] | Crack the whip. All right. Yeah, I know, me, too. | – 挥舞鞭子 – 是啊 我知道 我也是 |
[16:53] | The day’s going fine. It’s been a little chaotic, but it’s fine. | 今天还不错 有点混乱 但还不错 |
[16:58] | It’s great. A lot of distractions, but it’s good. | 非常好 很多分心的事 但… 不错 |
[17:08] | Take a picture, it’ll last longer. | 照下来 会更持久 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry, it’s just… It’s a little distracting. | 抱歉… 只是… 这有点让人分心 |
[17:13] | Ditto that, my brother. | 同意 我的兄弟 |
[17:33] | Look what’s on his computer! | 看他的电脑里是什么! |
[17:35] | What is that, a squid’s eye, or… | 这是什么? 是鱿鱼眼还是… |
[17:38] | It’s my left breast. | 是我的左胸 |
[17:41] | How did you… Right place at the right time. | – 你怎么… – 恰当的时机 恰当的位置 |
[17:47] | Oh, what’s that smell? What smell? | 这是什么味儿? 什么味儿? |
[17:52] | There must be an air freshener plugged in somewhere. | 肯定是Febrize空气清新剂插在了某处 |
[17:56] | It smells like a funeral home. | 闻起来就像是做葬礼生意的家 |
[17:57] | Oh, I’ll help you find it. | 哦 我帮你找到它 |
[18:03] | You know what, never mind. What is it? | 哦 你知道 不必- 不必了 怎么了? |
[18:06] | I think I’m just allergic to your perfume. | 我- 我觉得我只是对你的香水过敏 |
[18:10] | My perfume? It’s just my crazy nose. | 我的香水? 我这讨厌的鼻子 |
[18:12] | I’m used to different smells. | 我… 呃 我习惯了不同的味道 |
[18:16] | Bob Vance bought this perfume for me in metropolitan Orlando. | Bob Vance在大都市Orlando给我 买的这个香水 |
[18:20] | It’s made from real pine. | 是由真正的松树制成的 |
[18:22] | Who’s Bob Vance? | 谁是Bob Vance? |
[18:24] | You’ve a lot to learn about this town, sweetie. | 对这个城镇你要学得还多着呢 亲爱的 |
[18:29] | I don’t know who these new people think they are. | 我不知道这些新人以为他们是谁 |
[18:32] | I’ve sat downwind of Phyllis’ stinky perfumes for years. | 我挨着Philly的窗户坐着 闻着她难闻的香水有几年了 |
[18:36] | Never said a word. | 从没说过一个字 |
[18:38] | People hate people that are different from them. That’s natural. | 人们不喜欢与自己不同的人 这很自然 |
[18:41] | But you know what makes people forget their differences? | 但 你知道什么让人们 忘掉他们的不同? |
[18:44] | A great show. | 一个棒极了的表演 这就是为何我安排了这个合并庆典 |
[18:45] | That is why I created the integration celebration. | 这就是为何我安排了这个合并庆典 |
[18:48] | This is the moment | 这就是当Scranton代表融合的时刻 |
[18:49] | when Scranton and Stamford come together as one, | |
[18:53] | united in applause. | 欢呼中的联合 |
[18:57] | I know a lot of you must be thinking, | 我知道你们很多人肯定在想什么 |
[19:00] | “Wow, what a day. | 哇奥 什么样的一天啊! |
[19:01] | “It feels more like a night at a party than a day at work.” | 感觉更像是在晚上的派对上 而不是在工作的一天 |
[19:04] | Well, in my opinion, | 我认为 |
[19:07] | business should feel like a night out, | 商业职务就应该感觉像是去夜店 |
[19:11] | a night at | 在… |
[19:17] | the Roxbury. | Roxbury的一晚 |
[19:19] | Okay, there’s supposed to be music, and it’s… | 好 应该有音乐放出 并… |
[19:23] | I got it, I got it, Dwight! Just… | 我能行 我能行!Dwight! 就… |
[19:25] | Do you have batteries in there? Stupid… | 你这后面有电池吗? |
[19:28] | (SCATTING) | 笨蛋! |
[19:34] | What is love? | ⑤ 什么是爱? ⑤ – 哦 就这样! 就这样! |
[19:35] | That’s it! Yes, yes! Okay. Here we go. | ⑤ 哦 宝贝儿 别伤害我 ⑤ – 好 就这样 |
[19:37] | Baby don’t hurt me | ⑤ 别再伤害我 ⑤ – 大家一起! |
[19:38] | Don’t hurt me no more | Don’t hurt me no more ⑤ 别再伤害我 ⑤ – 大家一起! |
[19:41] | Let it rock, baby! | ⑤ 哦 什么是爱 宝贝儿别伤害我 ⑤ |
[19:42] | What is love? Baby don’t hurt me | ⑤ 哦 什么是爱 宝贝儿别伤害我 ⑤ |
[19:44] | Here we go, here we go! | 来吧 就这样 ⑤ 别再伤害我 ⑤ |
[19:46] | Don’t hurt me no more | ⑤ 别再伤害我 ⑤ |
[19:48] | (EXCLAIMING) | 哦 不好意思 不好意思 不好意思 |
[19:49] | Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. | 哦 不好意思 |
[19:52] | (BOTH SCATTING) | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[19:54] | You and me! You and me! Me and you! You and me! | 你我 你我 我你! 你我 |
[19:58] | You and me! You! You! You! You! You and me! You! You! | 你我 你 你 你! 你我 你 你 你! |
[20:01] | Oh, my nose is so itchy. Why is my nose so itchy? | 哦 我的鼻子好痒 哦 我的鼻子好痒 |
[20:03] | Probably because of all the nose candy. | 哦 |
[20:07] | Okay. | 也许是因为鼻子糖果(一种毒品) |
[20:09] | I told you these guys had a sense of humor. | 我告诉过你们这人有幽默感 |
[20:11] | Very funny, Michael! Okay. | 很有趣 Michael 真的很有趣 Michael |
[20:12] | Really funny, Michael! All right, all right, all right, I’m on a roll. | 好吧 好吧 我很走运 |
[20:14] | Why are the new people on the table? | 为何新来的人在桌子上? |
[20:18] | To show them that we are not above them. | 为了展示他们我们不凌驾于他们 |
[20:22] | Shouldn’t we be equals? | 我们难道不该是平等的吗? |
[20:24] | Not today, no. | 今天不行 不 |
[20:28] | Tony! Please join your cohorts on the table, if you would. | Tony 请去桌子上加入你的同伙 如果你会 |
[20:33] | This is difficult for me. | 这对我很困难 |
[20:36] | Hey, I understand, we’re all friends. | 我- 我明白 我们都是朋友 |
[20:38] | No, I mean, I can’t physically. I can’t get on the table. | 不 我的意思是我不行 身体上 我上不去那个桌子 |
[20:42] | Oh, well… | 哦 |
[20:44] | Just use the momentum of your lower half to hoist yourself up. | 呃 |
[20:51] | Okay? | 就用你下半身的冲力 把你自己弄上去 |
[20:57] | You know what? I’ll help. I will help. No, please. | 你知道吗? 我来帮忙 我来帮忙 不 请别这样 |
[21:00] | Don’t… Don’t be shy. Dwight, let’s do this. | 别不好意思 Dwight 来帮把手 |
[21:02] | Come on, we’re doing this thing. | – 来吧 我们来吧 来吧! – 准备好了? 数3下 |
[21:04] | Ready? On three. One… Let’s get up. | – 膝盖弯下 |
[21:05] | Bend at the knees. Okay. Here we go! Here we go! | 好 就这样 就这样 |
[21:08] | I’m under this. I’m under this hock here. | 我在这下面 我在这后腿下面 |
[21:11] | I don’t know what I’m grabbing here! All right, all right! Stop! | 我不知道我在抓着什么 |
[21:14] | Put me down! But it feels good. Push it, push it! | 但这感觉非常好 – 推 推 – 不! |
[21:16] | I’m right in your crack! No, put me down right now! | – 别放弃 – 不 把我放下来 现在! 把我放下来 现在! 把我放下来 现在! |
[21:19] | Don’t give up! You got it, man! Put me down right now! | – 好了 好了! – 我受够了! |
[21:21] | I’ve had enough! Put me down right now! You got it, you got it! | 现在把我放下来! |
[21:23] | Wait, wait, wait, okay, okay, okay. Easy. Hey, easy. | – 嘿 放松点 – 放松 |
[21:26] | I’m sorry! Don’t… | 抱歉 |
[21:28] | It’s just not going to work for me. | 别… 这对我就是不管用 |
[21:32] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[21:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:35] | I was on the fence about this, | 对此我感到被冒犯了 |
[21:38] | and it’s just not a good fit. | 这就是不太合适 |
[21:40] | Well, we’ll squeeze you in! I can’t work here. | 我们会把你塞进去的 兄弟 我不能在这儿工作了 |
[21:43] | I have to quit. | 我得辞职 |
[21:46] | You can’t quit on the first day! That’s heresy, my friend! | 你不能在第一天辞职啊! 这是不吉利 我的朋友! |
[21:52] | Okay, let’s talk about this. What happened? I mean, what… | 好吧 我们来谈谈 怎么了? 我是说 什么… |
[21:57] | Was it Toby? Did he say something? ‘Cause he’s… | 是因为Toby? 他说了什么吗? 因为他是… |
[22:01] | No, Toby was helpful. He was very kind. | 不 Toby很帮忙 他人很好 |
[22:06] | It’s just your management style. | 只是你的管理风格 |
[22:10] | My management style? So… | 我的管理风格? |
[22:14] | Didn’t you think Lazy Scranton was funny? No. | 你难道不觉得《慵懒的Scranton》 很有趣吗? |
[22:18] | Was it supposed to be funny? | 不 那应该很有趣吗? |
[22:20] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[22:24] | Don’t bother quitting, because you’re fired. | 别麻烦辞职了 因为你被解雇了 |
[22:26] | Excuse me? You are fired! | – 你说什么? – 你被解雇了! |
[22:28] | I’m sorry, but we don’t have quitters on this team! | 我很遗憾 但这团队中 我们没有半途而废的人 |
[22:31] | Just clean out your desk! | 清空你的桌子就是了 |
[22:33] | But there’s nothing in my desk except coupons. | 我桌子里什么都没有 除了优惠券 |
[22:35] | Don’t try to apologize to me, man. It’s too late! Just get out! | 别试图跟我道歉 兄弟 太迟了!出去就是了 |
[22:40] | Take your bad vibes with you! | 带走你那不好的感觉 |
[22:42] | That was my advice. | 这是我的建议 |
[22:44] | Remember, I’m the one who suggested that you fire him! | 这是我的建议 还记得是我提议你解雇他的! |
[22:46] | Probably the best advice you ever gave me, Dwight. | 或许 是你曾给我的最好的建议 Dwight |
[22:48] | And what advice has Andy given to you today that you have acted on? | 而Andy今天给你了什么建议 你采纳了的? |
[22:53] | Would none be an accurate estimate? None advice? | 一个也没有是不是准确的估值? 没有建议 |
[22:58] | Fire Andy. | 辞掉Andy |
[23:00] | Fire Andy. | 辞掉Andy |
[23:03] | Dwight may have won the battle, | Dwight也许赢了那场战争 |
[23:06] | but I will win the next battle. | 但我会赢… 下一场战争 |
[23:10] | Tony was right. This environment is dysfunctional. | Tony是对的 这个氛围是不正常的 |
[23:13] | Well, maybe that’s because some people treat it | 也许这是因为某些人对待这里 |
[23:15] | like their own private Hooters strip club. | 像是他们自己的私人Hooter脱衣夜总会 |
[23:17] | Whoa, Angela, hold on. Hooters is a restaurant | 喔… Angela 等等 Hooter是家餐厅 |
[23:21] | with over 400 locations worldwide. | 全世界有着超过400个分店位置 |
[23:23] | Back to work. We don’t have to get along. We just have to work together. | 但 下班后 我们不必相处 我们只需要一起工作 你知道 |
[23:27] | No, we do have to get along. | 不 我们需要相处 |
[23:29] | Can’t we all just get along? | 我们大家难道不能相处吗? |
[23:32] | Or have we forgotten the words of the Reverend King? | 还是我们忘了Reverend King所说的? |
[23:37] | The word “merger” comes from the word “marriage” | “合并”这个词是从“婚姻”而来 |
[23:38] | and that was what today was supposed to be. | 而这就是今天应该的状况 |
[23:41] | The loving union between people. | 人们之间的爱联盟 |
[23:44] | Instead, it has become like when my mom moved in with Jeff. | 然而 这演变成就像 我妈和Jeff同居时那样 |
[23:50] | And once again, it becomes my job to fix it. | 再一次地 成为了我的工作去处理它 |
[23:54] | Hey, hey, everybody! Something happened! | 嘿 嘿 各位! 有事发生了 |
[23:57] | Those guys from Vance Refrigeration, | Vance冰箱公司的那些人 |
[24:00] | they let the air out of our tires! What? | – 他们扎了我们的轮胎 – 什么? |
[24:01] | Yeah, they punk’d us, they punk’d us good! Come on! Come on! | 是的 他们给我们捣乱! 他们太过分了! 来!快来! |
[24:08] | Does Bob Vance work for Vance Refrigeration? | Bob Vance是在 Vance冰箱公司上班吗? |
[24:10] | Does he ever. | 他有吗 |
[24:18] | Man, they got us so bad. We cannot let them get away with this! | 他真是把我们弄得很狼狈 我们不能放过他 |
[24:22] | We have got to pull together as one and steal their refrigerators! | 我们要团结一致 并偷他们的冰箱! |
[24:26] | Yeah! Yeah? | – 耶! – 是吗? |
[24:28] | I don’t think we can do that. | 我不- 我不认为我们可以那样做 |
[24:29] | Go home, Toby. Just… | 回家吧 Toby 就… |
[24:31] | Hey. Why doesn’t your car have a flat tire? | 嘿 你的车胎怎么没瘪? |
[24:34] | Why? I will tell you why. Because they saved the worst for me! | 为什么? 我告诉你们为什么 因为他们给了我最糟的 |
[24:38] | They put a hate note under my windshield wiper. | 他们在我的雨刷器下面 放了张“仇恨”字条 |
[24:41] | Check this out, it’s so hateful. | 看看这个 可真是充满仇恨 |
[24:43] | “You guys suck! | “你们真烂!” |
[24:45] | “You can never pull together as one and revenge us! | “你们绝不能团结一致并报复我们” |
[24:48] | “That is why you suck!” | “这就是为何你们很烂!” |
[24:49] | For crying out loud. | 哭出来吧 哇奥! |
[24:51] | No. No, no, no, no! No, you are falling for it! | 不 不 不 不 不 不! 你们不是在前进 |
[24:54] | You are playing right into their hands. This is just what they want you to do! | 你们是在被他们玩于掌心! 因为这正是他们想让你们做的! |
[24:58] | Don’t, okay. What is with this guy? | 这男的怎么了? |
[24:59] | Got an hour? I’ll try to explain. | 天 现在我在试着解释 |
[25:05] | MICHAEL: This is egregious! | 这真是过分! |
[25:09] | This is egregious! | 这真是过分! |
[25:11] | Trust me, it only gets worse. | 相信我 这只能变得更糟 |
[25:14] | Is he always like this? Sometimes he brings more costumes. | 他总是这样吗? 有时他会带来更多的戏服 |
[25:17] | When do people work? | 人们何时工作? |
[25:19] | We find little times during the day. | 哦 我们一天里会找到一点儿时间的 |
[25:22] | How are we gonna get home? | 我们怎么回家? |
[25:24] | Bob Vance has an air pump. He said he’d fill all our tires up. | Bob Vance有个空气泵 他说他会把我们所有的轮胎打上气 |
[25:27] | Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration. | Vance冰箱的Bob Vance? |
[25:31] | See that? Mission accomplished. | 看到了吧 任务完成了! |
[25:35] | They’re like a bunch of fourth graders. | 他们就像是一群四年级学生 |
[25:36] | Sometimes what brings the kids together is hating the lunch lady. | 有时把孩子们带到一起的是 对午餐服务员的仇恨 |
[25:41] | Although, that’ll change! | 尽管这会改变 |
[25:43] | Because by the end of the fourth grade, the lunch lady | 因为 在四年级的末尾 |
[25:47] | was actually the person I hung out with the most. | 午餐服务员事实上 |
[25:50] | (MOBILE PHONE RINGING) | 是我最常一起玩的人 |
[25:55] | Jell-O. Hi, Jan. JAN: Michael! | – 你好! |
[25:57] | Did you fire Tony Gardner when he was trying to quit? | 嗨 Jan 当Tony Gardner要辞职时 你把他给炒了 |
[25:59] | I did. Major personnel crisis averted. Compliment accepted. | 是的 重大私人危机避免了 接受赞扬 |
[26:04] | Do you realize, Michael, that we now have to pay him severance? | Michael 你意识到了 现在我们要付他买断金吗? |
[26:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:10] | You do? | 你意识到了 |
[26:12] | But do you realize that that was actually Dwight’s idea? | 但 你意识到了 这实际上是Dwight的主意? |
[26:15] | Bad advice from my number two. | 这是我二把手的建议 |
[26:17] | What? No, no, no, Jim is your number two. | 什么 不 不 不 不 Jim是你的二把手 |
[26:20] | What? | 什么? |
[26:22] | He is the only one who has worked with both groups. | 什么? 他是唯一一个 为两个团体工作的人 |
[26:24] | I sent you a memo about this. | 对此我给你发过便函 |
[26:27] | Yes, I know that, for I do read the memos. | 是的 我知道 或者说我看了便函 |
[26:32] | So, after a great deal of thought and introspectivtion, | 所以 经过大量的思考和内省 |
[26:35] | I have decided to make Jim my new number two. | 我已经决定让Jim 做我新的二把手 |
[26:40] | If he even wants it. It doesn’t come with a pay raise. | 如果他甚至曾说过 这不带来加薪 |
[26:44] | No, it does, actually. | 不是的 带来 事实上 |
[26:46] | So who will be your new number three? | 那么 谁会是你的三把手? |
[26:49] | That I have not decided yet. | 那个我还没决定 |
[26:51] | Michael, I would just like to say that you have handled | Michael 我只是想说 |
[26:53] | this entire situation with great aplomb. | 你以巨大的Aplam处理了这整个状况 |
[26:57] | Thank you, Andy, that’s very kind, thanks. | 谢谢 Andy 你真好 谢谢 |
[27:00] | And I have to say that your leadership has brought… | 而我要说你的管理是… |
[27:02] | Shut it. Shut it. That’s… | 闭嘴吧 这… |
[27:07] | Suck-up. | 闭嘴 |
[27:09] | (MOBILE PHONE RINGING) | |
[27:13] | Hey, where you at, Filippelli? | 嘿 你在哪儿呢? |
[27:16] | KAREN: I’m at the grocery store buying a corkscrew to give myself a lobotomy. | 我在杂货店买拔塞器 来给我自己做脑手术 |
[27:21] | What’s wrong, you didn’t have a good first day? | 怎么了 你第一天过得不好吗? |
[27:23] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天!你想一小时内 |
[27:25] | Hey, you wanna meet at Cooper’s in an hour? I need a drink. | 在Cooper见吗? 我需要喝一杯 |
[27:28] | Yeah, sure. Sounds good. I… | 是啊 当然 听上去不错 |
[27:32] | Hey, you know what? Can I give you a call right back? | 我… 嘿 你知道 我能一会儿打给你吗? |
[27:34] | Yeah. Bye. Okay, thanks. | – 好 谢谢 – 好的 |
[27:37] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿 |
[27:39] | I thought you had already left. | 嘿 我以为你已经走了 |
[27:41] | No, I just had some other stuff I had to do. | 呃 不 我只是有些别的要做的东西 |
[27:46] | Good. What’s up? | 很好 怎么了? |
[27:48] | Oh, nothing, I just feel bad. | 哦 没什么 我只是感到不太好 |
[27:49] | I feel like things were a little weird today, or something. | 我感到今天的事情有些奇怪什么的 |
[27:52] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[27:54] | I just think I should tell you that I’ve sort of started seeing someone. | 我只是觉得我该告诉你 我算是在和某人约会 呃… |
[27:59] | And… | 哦 |
[28:00] | That’s totally cool. You can do whatever you want. | 没关系 你可以做任何你想做的事 |
[28:05] | Okay, good. | 哦? 好 呃… 很好 |
[28:07] | We’re friends. We’ll always be friends. | 我们是朋友 我们一直会是朋友 |
[28:11] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:14] | It’s good to have you back. | 你回来真好 |
[28:15] | Yeah, good to be back. | 是啊 回来真好 |
[28:37] | Where’d you get that salad? | 你从哪里拿到的那个沙拉? |
[28:39] | Staples. | Staple碎纸机 |
[28:46] | Saw your dork-mobile in the parking lot. | 我在停车场看到了你的傻车 |
[28:47] | What does it get, like, four miles to the gallon? | 有多少 大概4英里/加仑? |
[28:49] | Try double that. | 试试它的两倍 经典Trans Am 最佳的美国大力士 拜托 |
[28:50] | Classic Trans Am, vintage American muscle. Please. | 经典Trans Am 最佳的美国大力士 拜托 |
[28:53] | Yeah, my Xterra is pretty sweet. Luxurious yet rugged. | 是啊 我的Xterra车非常好 奢华并粗犷 留给日本人吧 |
[28:57] | Leave it to the Japanese. | Xterra甚至都不是个真词 |
[28:58] | Xterra’s not even a real word. | Xterra甚至都不是个真词 |
[29:00] | Actually, it is, it’s Latin for “earth.” | 事实上 它是 拉丁文中是“大地”的意思 |
[29:03] | Oh, so you drive an X-earth? Yeah, that makes sense. | 哦 那么你开X-大地车? 是的 那就说通了 |
[29:06] | I’d rather drive a classic Trans Am than an X-earth. | 我宁愿开经典Trans Am而不是X大地 |
[29:10] | Yeah, I bet you would. | 是啊 我肯定你会 |
[29:12] | Oh, by the way, 1985 called. It wants its car back. | 哦 顺便说一下 1985打电话来想要回它的车 |
[29:15] | Well, I hope 1985 has a time machine, ’cause I drive an ’87. | 我但愿1985有时间机器 因为我开的是87 |
[29:18] | Speaking of time machines? | 哦 说到时间机器 我刚从未来回来 |
[29:20] | I just got back from the future, and I went to your funeral, and guess what? | 我刚从未来回来 我去了你的葬礼 |
[29:23] | Nobody came. | 猜猜看 没人来的 |
[29:24] | Speaking of funerals, why don’t you go ahead and go die? | 说到葬礼 你何不干脆并且去死呢(语法有误) |
[29:29] | That was a really well-constructed sentence. | 哦 这真是个完美构造的句子啊 |
[29:33] | You should be an English professor at Cor-Not University. | 你应该当个子无虚有大学英语教授 |
[29:38] | Idiot! | 白痴! |
[29:39] | If I were an idiot, I’d be driving a Trans Am. | 如果我是个白痴 我就会开Trans Am车 |
[29:42] | If you were driving a Trans Am, | 如果你开Trans Am车 |
[29:43] | you’d be the smartest idiot in the whole world. | 你就会是这世上 |
[29:46] | (COUGHING) Idiot! | 最聪明的白痴 白痴! |
[29:50] | (COUGHING) You’re the idiot. | 你是白痴! |
[29:52] | (COUGHING) Nice comeback. | 不错的回答! |
[29:54] | (COUGHING) I was making fun of your comeback. That’s why it worked. | 我在嘲笑你的回答! 这就是为何它管用了 |
[30:01] | I totally got the best of that interchange. | 我绝对占了上风 |
[30:04] | (COUGHING) | |
[30:09] | Resynchro Web-Dl et corrections : LeRalouf |