时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[00:06] | Merry Christmas… No! | 圣诞快乐… 不! |
[00:08] | Why did you bring that here? | 你干嘛…你干嘛把这东西带到办公室来? |
[00:09] | Don’t worry, she’s dead. Oh, wait. | 别担心 她已经死了 哦 等等… |
[00:12] | He’s dead. | 他是公的 |
[00:13] | Dwight? What… | Dwight 你怎么… |
[00:16] | I accidentally ran over it. | 我不小心撞到它了 |
[00:17] | It’s a Christmas miracle. | 简直是圣诞奇迹 |
[00:19] | Well, get it out of here. | 把它拿出去! |
[00:20] | Relax, okay? And because this is Christmas, | 放松点 好吗? 因为今天是圣诞节 |
[00:23] | I am going to roast this goose | 我会烤了这只鹅 |
[00:25] | and prepare it with a wild rice dressing. | 然后放上好多的米饭作为浇头 |
[00:28] | Do we have any cayenne pepper in the kitchen? | 茶水间里有没有辣椒粉? |
[00:31] | Merry Christmas, Dwight. Jim. | – 圣诞快乐 Dwight |
[00:33] | Wow. What do we got here? | 哇噢 这是什么? |
[00:35] | What does it look like? | 哇噢 这是什么? 它看起来像什么? |
[00:37] | Dead goose. | 死鹅 |
[00:38] | And circle gets the square. | 瞎猫抓到死耗子 |
[00:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:40] | So, can you watch this? I’m gonna get | 你能帮我看它一会儿吗? |
[00:42] | my carving knife out of the trunk. | 我到卡车里把砍刀拿过来 |
[00:43] | Oh, Dwight, we talked about this. | Dwight 我们以前说过这事 |
[00:45] | No, Toby, this is different. | 不 Toby 这次不同 |
[00:47] | He’s already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[00:48] | Once I brought in a duck to prepare for lunch, and people got upset. | 有一次 我带了一只鸭子来 准备当午饭吃 同事们觉得不舒服 |
[00:55] | Apparently they got attached to the duck | 很显然 |
[00:57] | and didn’t want to see it killed. | 他们爱上了那鸭子 不想看到它被杀了吃 |
[00:58] | He was already dead, | 他已经死了 |
[01:00] | and we Schrutes use every part of the goose. | 我Schrute家的人认为鹅全身都是宝 |
[01:02] | The meat has a delicious, smoky, rich flavor. | 它的肉美味得了不得 |
[01:05] | Plus, you can use the molten goose grease, | 而且 |
[01:07] | and save it in the refrigerator, | 你还可以把鹅油融化开 保存在冰箱里 |
[01:09] | thus saving you a trip to the store | 这样你就不需要大老远跑到商店里 |
[01:10] | for a can of expensive goose grease. | 去买那些昂贵的鹅油了 . |
[01:12] | Wow. Win-win. | 哇噢 双赢啊 |
[01:13] | Exactly. Thank you, Jim. | 的确如此 谢谢你 Jim |
[01:15] | I like goose. And it’s already dead. | 我喜欢吃鹅 况且它已经死了 |
[01:16] | Is it so crazy if we eat it? | 我们吃它有什么大不了的? |
[01:18] | That’s crazy. It’s crazy. | 那是不对的 完全不对 |
[01:20] | Dwight, you cannot keep that here. | Dwight 你不能把它放在这儿 |
[01:22] | Okay, that is ridiculous, and totally against the spirit of Christmas. | 好了 太荒谬了 完全反圣诞精神嘛 |
[01:27] | Come on, Dwight. | 得了 Dwight |
[01:28] | We went over this like, for half an hour. | 我们之前为这事谈过半个小时 |
[01:31] | It’s Christmas Toby… | 今天是圣诞啊 Toby |
[01:34] | It’s a dead animal in our office. You can’t… | 这是只死动物 还在我们的办公室里 |
[01:36] | Toby… | – 你不能… |
[01:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:40] | Please. Please. | 拜托了 求你了 |
[01:46] | Clean it in your car. | 到你自己的车上去把它拔毛开膛吧 |
[01:49] | I would like it off my desk. | 请把它从我桌上拿走 |
[01:51] | Oh, Pam, take a chill pill. | 哦 |
[02:26] | Pam… (SINGING) Deck the halls with boughs of holly | |
[02:30] | Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la | 吃颗镇静剂吧 |
[02:33] | ‘Tis… | 西餐厅圣诞节 啊! |
[02:36] | Hey! I would like a nice slice of Christmas Pam. | 嘿! 我想要 一片最好的 圣诞Pam |
[02:43] | Side of candied Pams. | 旁边加点糖Pam |
[02:45] | And perhaps, some Pam chops… | 或者… 加点Pam排骨 |
[02:49] | Can I help you, Michael? With mint. | – 有什么要我帮你做的吗 Michael? – 再加点薄荷 |
[02:51] | I’m looking for the Toy Drive box. | 我在找玩具车的盒子 |
[02:53] | It’s behind you. Okay. | – 就在你身后 – 好的 |
[02:55] | Well, I need to put this bike in there. | 我得把这车塞进去 |
[02:59] | I hope it will fit, with all these little knick-knacks. | 我希望这个盒子能装下我这小玩意 |
[03:02] | Wow. What kind of bike is that? | 那是种什么自行车? |
[03:04] | I don’t know. Average kind. | 呃 我不晓得 普通的吧 |
[03:07] | The tires look pretty worn. | 那轮胎好像已经磨得挺厉害的了 |
[03:09] | Well, that is probably from the test drive. | 呃 也许那磨痕是试车的时候磨出来的 |
[03:11] | But the paint’s chipping. | 漆好像也剥落了 |
[03:13] | Is that your old bike, Michael? | 是不是你的旧自行车啊 Michael? |
[03:15] | No. | 呦 Michael 车技不错啊 Mike |
[03:16] | Yo, Michael. Sweet ride, Mike. | 呦 Michael 车技不错啊 Mike |
[03:18] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[03:22] | Yes? Michael? | – 怎么了? |
[03:24] | Oh, Pam, that is so sweet. | 哦 Pam 你真太好了 |
[03:27] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你没必要那么做 |
[03:28] | I didn’t. It’s from corporate. | 不是我送的 是总部送的 |
[03:30] | Okay. Did everybody get one of these? Yep. | 好吧 – 你们每个人是不是都有一份? – 对 |
[03:33] | Terrific. Good. | 棒极了 好得很! |
[03:35] | This is going to be the best Christmas ever. | 这会是历年来最好的一个圣诞节 |
[03:37] | My girlfriend, Carole, is coming to our party tonight | 我的女友Carol今晚会来参加我们的派对 |
[03:40] | and I have a little surprise for her. | 我为她准备了点小惊喜 |
[03:43] | (SINGING) I’ve got two tickets to paradise | * 我得到了 * 两张去天堂的票 |
[03:48] | Pack your bags, we’re leaving day after tomorrow | * 收拾行囊 我们后天就出发 |
[03:52] | I’m taking her to Sandals, Jamaica, all-inclusive. | 呃 我会带她去牙买加的Sandals 所有费用都包含在内 |
[03:56] | All-inclusive. | 所有费用都包含在内 |
[03:58] | You know what that means, right? | 你知道那意味着什么 对吗? |
[04:01] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[04:10] | I think you’re supposed to put a toy in the box, Creed. | 我觉得你应该是放一个玩具到盒子里去 Creed |
[04:12] | And a happy holiday to you. | 节日快乐 |
[04:21] | – Carole. | |
[04:22] | Hi. Is Michael around here? | 嗨 Michael在吗? |
[04:23] | There she is! A Christmas Carole. Hello. | 她来了! 圣诞节的Carol 你好哇 |
[04:27] | You’re about five hours early to the party. | 离派对还有5小时呢 你怎么就来了 |
[04:31] | Oh, you’re such a blonde. | 哦 |
[04:33] | Michael… | 你的金发真美 |
[04:34] | Hey, everybody? I don’t know who you haven’t met yet, | – 嗨 各位! 我不知道你们还有谁不认识的 |
[04:39] | but I think this is one of them. | 不过我觉得这位你们不曾见过 |
[04:40] | This is my girlfriend, Carole. | 这是我的女朋友 Carol |
[04:42] | This is just the front of her. | 这只是她的正面 |
[04:44] | Show them the other side. | 给他们看… 给他们看你的另一面 |
[04:46] | What? | – 什么? – 转过来 转过来 |
[04:47] | Turn around. | Turn around. Come on. – 什么? – 转过来 转过来 来嘛 |
[04:50] | Get out of here! No, you get out of here. | – 少来了 – 哦 你少来 |
[04:52] | ANDY: Michael? Yes. | – Micheal 容我说一句 – 什么? |
[04:53] | If I may say, she’s even prettier than you described her. | – Micheal 容我说一句 – 什么? 她比你描述中的要美得多 |
[04:57] | Oh, ouch! Michael, I don’t think there’s anything wrong | 哦 瞎说! |
[05:00] | with the way you described her. | Michael 我觉得你对她的描述恰如其分 |
[05:02] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 我想单独跟你谈谈 |
[05:03] | I really need a moment alone with you. | – 谢谢 – 我想单独跟你谈谈 |
[05:04] | Not as much as I need a moment alone with you. | 我也超想跟你单独呆一会呢 |
[05:11] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[05:14] | MICHAEL: That is my Christmas card. | 这是我的圣诞卡 |
[05:15] | It’s a picture of you and me and your kids | 这是我 |
[05:17] | on a ski trip, having a blast. | 你还有你的孩子们去滑雪旅行的照片 |
[05:19] | “Ski-eason’s Greetings.” | 我跟孩子们可滑雪滑疯了 |
[05:21] | No. See, we never went on a ski trip. | 不 你晓得的… 我们从来没有一起滑雪旅行过 |
[05:23] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:25] | I went on a ski trip… Right. | – 我是去滑雪旅行过… – 对的 |
[05:26] | …two years ago with my kids and my ex-husband. | … 那是两年前的事情 当时是跟我孩子还有前夫去的 |
[05:29] | Yes, but what you didn’t realize at the time | 对啊 只是你当时可能还没有意识到 |
[05:31] | was that I was with you, in a sense. | 在某种意义上 |
[05:34] | I was in your heart… | 我的确跟你一起去了 我在你的心里的地位 |
[05:36] | Michael… …and next to your kids. What? | – 仅次于你的孩子 什么? |
[05:38] | This is so weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[05:40] | I don’t understand. | 我没觉得啊 |
[05:42] | It’s a bold move to Photoshop yourself | 在女友和小孩以及孩子的生父 |
[05:44] | into a picture with your girlfriend and her kids | 去滑雪旅行照片里 |
[05:46] | on a ski trip with their real father. | 用photoshop把自己加进去好像不怎么妥当 |
[05:49] | But then again, Michael’s a bold guy. | 不过话说回来 Michael就是个鲁莽的家伙 |
[05:52] | Is “bold” the right word? | 鲁莽这个词合适不? |
[05:54] | I think you’re a really sweet guy. | 我觉得你人不错 |
[05:55] | Okay. | – 然后呢 – 但是 呃… |
[05:56] | But I don’t know how to deal with | – 然后呢 – 但是 呃… 我不知道该如何处理… |
[06:00] | this thing, and the proposal, | 类似这样的… 事情 还有… 还有你的求婚 |
[06:04] | and I don’t think things are gonna work out with us. | 我觉得我们在一起不会幸福的 |
[06:06] | No. No, no, no, no, no. Okay. Okay. | 不 不 听我说 |
[06:08] | You know what? | 知道吗? 你想的太多了 |
[06:09] | You’re not thinking straight. | 知道吗? 你想的太多了 |
[06:10] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要怎样吗? |
[06:11] | You need to think this through in… | 你需要… 换个地方考虑这个问题… |
[06:16] | “Jamaica’s largest freshwater pool!” | 比如…牙买加最大的淡水游泳池 |
[06:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[06:22] | I got us tickets to Sandals, Jamaica. | 我帮我们定了… |
[06:26] | We leave day after tomorrow. | 去牙买加Sandals的票 后天出发 |
[06:27] | You had better find the skimpiest bikini there is. | 你最好把你最紧身的比基尼翻出来 – 你有的 |
[06:32] | Michael… | – 而且所有的费用都包括在内的 |
[06:33] | And it’s all-inclusive. | – 而且所有的费用都包括在内的 |
[06:34] | Michael… | 什么? |
[06:35] | Yes. | 什么? |
[06:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:40] | No… Carole? | 不 Carol 你要走出那扇门 我们就玩完了 |
[06:41] | You walk out that door and it is over. | 不 Carol 你要走出那扇门 我们就玩完了 |
[06:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:53] | Jim? | |
[07:01] | Hey. | Hey. – 嗯 嗨 – 嘿 |
[07:03] | I need to give you your Christmas gift now, because… | 我现在得把圣诞礼物给你 因为 嗯… |
[07:07] | Well, I’ll just tell you. | 呃 我要告诉你 |
[07:09] | What? | 什么? |
[07:10] | For the past few months, | 在过去的几个月里 |
[07:12] | I’ve been sending Dwight letters from the CIA. | 我一直在以中情局的名义给Dwight寄信 |
[07:18] | Are you serious? | 真的吗? |
[07:20] | They’re considering him for a top-secret mission. | 他们正考虑给他一个绝密的任务 |
[07:23] | There’s his application. | 这是他的申请表 |
[07:24] | Oh, and this is where I made him list every secret | 我在这里让他列出来 |
[07:27] | he promised he’d never, ever tell. | 所有他绝对不会泄漏出来的隐私 |
[07:31] | “Last year, my boss, Michael Scott, took a day off | “去年 我的老板 Michael |
[07:34] | “because he said he had pneumonia, | Scott 休息了一天 因为他说他得了肺炎 |
[07:35] | “but, really, he was leaving early to go to magic camp.” Wow. | 但是实际上 他只是早退去看了魔术表演” |
[07:39] | So, here’s the gift. | 所以我给你的礼物就是 |
[07:41] | You get to decide what his top-secret mission is. | 你可以决定他的绝密任务是什么 |
[07:45] | Sorry I didn’t wrap it. | 对不住 我没把这个礼物包起来 |
[07:50] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[07:53] | I really don’t think I should be doing this stuff anymore, though. | 我真的觉得我不能再做这种损事了 哦 |
[07:57] | No, just because of the promotion. Oh, yeah. | – 不是因为我升职了 – 哦 对啊 |
[07:59] | Just feels a little bit like… | 我只是觉得有点 呃… |
[08:01] | No, I get it. Of course. Okay. | 别说了 我明白了 一清二楚 好的 哦 |
[08:16] | I feel like there’s a chance for me to start over. | 我觉得我有机会重新开始 |
[08:18] | And if I fall back into the same kind of things I used to do, | 而且…如果我再做过去我常常做的那些事… |
[08:22] | then what am I doing? | 我等于是自己毁了那个机会 |
[08:30] | I’d like everybody’s attention. | 大家都注意一下 |
[08:33] | Christmas is canceled. | 圣诞节取消了 |
[08:35] | You can’t cancel a holiday. | 你没资格取消假日 |
[08:36] | Keep it up, Stanley, and you’ll lose New Year’s. | 再说一句 Stanley 你新年也会没有的 |
[08:38] | What does that mean? | 你说这话是什么意思? |
[08:39] | Jim, take New Year’s away from Stanley. | Jim 把Stanley的新年拿走! |
[08:41] | Michael, what’s going on? | Michael 到底怎么了? |
[08:48] | Carole and I split up. | Carol跟我… 和平 |
[08:53] | Amicably. | 分手了 |
[08:54] | And I just don’t think it would be appropriate | 我觉得在这种情形下 |
[08:56] | to celebrate under the circumstances. | 再去庆祝什么节日不怎么恰当… |
[08:58] | Will they still air Rudolph? | 那他们可以放Rudolph的音乐吗? |
[09:00] | That’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[09:01] | Are we going to cancel Hanukkah as well? | 我是不是也要取消光明节? |
[09:05] | Fine! Have your party. Just no guests. | 好吧! 派对照旧! 但是不许请客人来 |
[09:10] | But we invited guests. | 但是我们已经请了别人了啊 |
[09:12] | Well, you know what, Phyllis? | 呃 知道么 Phyllis? |
[09:15] | All of your guests would have probably canceled | 你们的客人 |
[09:18] | at the last minute anyway, | 也可能会在最后一秒钟放你们的鸽子 |
[09:20] | leaving your life a stupid, rotten mess. | 留你自己收拾这个愚蠢的 发臭的烂摊子 |
[09:25] | So. Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | MICHAEL: It hurts. | 真伤人 |
[09:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:37] | It hurts my heart. | 她伤了我的心 |
[09:39] | It hurts my stomach. | 伤了我的胃 |
[09:42] | It hurts my arms. | 伤了我的膀子 |
[09:44] | Okay, well, why are you laying like that? | 好了 呃 你干嘛要那么躺着? |
[09:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:49] | How did you push away the bad thoughts? | 你胡思乱想的时候怎么排遣? |
[09:52] | Like what? | 怎么个胡思乱想? |
[09:53] | Like maybe, the real reason they left | 就是比如 他们离开我的真正原因 |
[09:57] | was because there were things | 其实是因为… 有些事情 |
[10:00] | they wanted you to do in bed that were… | 他们想要你在床上做的 那些事情 它们很… |
[10:05] | What… | 什么… 嗯… |
[10:06] | …foreign and scary? | 奇怪而且让人害怕 |
[10:07] | I… | 我… 我不相信… |
[10:09] | I don’t really… | 不是因为你不愿意去尝试 |
[10:10] | And not that you didn’t want to try them. | |
[10:11] | Some wine might have helped. | 借着酒性也许会好一点 |
[10:13] | Do you know what I’m referring to? | 你知道我说的是什么吗? |
[10:15] | PAM: I don’t need to know. | 我不需要知道 |
[10:17] | Michael? Yeah? | – 什么? 很抱歉 打搅一下 |
[10:18] | Sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉 打搅一下 好像我们的浴袍少了一件 |
[10:19] | It appears we’re one bathrobe short. | 好像我们的浴袍少了一件 |
[10:22] | Take it from Toby. Copy. | 把Toby那件拿过来 收到 |
[10:26] | Pam, would you like to go to Sandals, Jamaica with me? | Pam 你愿意跟我一起去牙买加的Sandals吗 |
[10:28] | It’s all… Okay. No, thank you. | – 不 谢谢 – 所有的费用… 好吧 |
[10:33] | Hey, Dwight. Pretty nice robes. I… | 嗨 Dwight 这里的袍子不错 |
[10:37] | Why? | 怎么回事? |
[10:39] | Phyllis, I need you to pick up green streamers at lunch. | Phyllis 你午饭的时候去拿绿色的彩带 |
[10:43] | I thought you said green was whorish. | 你不是说过绿色看起来有妓女的感觉么 |
[10:46] | No. Orange is whorish. | 不 橙色才是妓女的颜色 |
[10:50] | So, I had a couple of ideas | 呃 我有很多妙招 |
[10:52] | to make the Stamford people feel more at home. | 可以让来自Stamford的人在这里更加自如 |
[10:56] | Each year we have a Christmas raffle… | 每年 我们都要举办圣诞抽奖 |
[10:58] | Okay. It would never work here. | – 好啊 – 在我们这里不行 |
[11:01] | Okay. | 好吧… 呃 |
[11:03] | Another idea was karaoke. | 另一个想法是 – |
[11:05] | No. | 卡拉OK – 不行 |
[11:07] | A Christmas drinking game. | 圣诞喝酒比赛 |
[11:08] | Yes! | – 不错哦 |
[11:09] | God help you. | – 上帝啊 |
[11:12] | What? | 怎么了? |
[11:13] | These are all terrible ideas. | 这些主意都糟糕透了 |
[11:15] | And none of them are on the theme of a Nutcracker Christmas. | 没有一个可以映衬我们的”胡桃夹子圣诞”主题 |
[11:19] | I think you should leave. | 我觉得你可以走了 |
[11:22] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑么 |
[11:23] | You tried this out, and it’s clearly not for you. | 你出局了 你不适合参加这个会议 |
[11:26] | It’s time to go. | 是时候离开了 |
[11:31] | Come on. Please? Thank you. | 快点! 拜托 谢谢 |
[11:36] | Okay. Thank you very much. | 好了 非常感谢 |
[11:49] | What are you doing? | – 你在干嘛? |
[11:50] | We’re getting rid of everything that reminds you of Carole. | – 我们要把所有跟勾起你对Carol 回忆的东西清理干净 |
[11:54] | Hey, what’s the haps? | 嗨 这儿怎么了? |
[11:57] | Carole? | 不 |
[12:00] | Oh, look at this. | 哦 瞧啊 |
[12:03] | Your old condo closing papers. | 旧的避孕套包装纸 |
[12:05] | It’s riddled with Carole’s name. | 上面还写满了Carol的名字 |
[12:07] | I wish I could throw this in the box. | 我想这个也能扔进盒子里去了吧 |
[12:17] | Why don’t you just buy the whole song? | 你干嘛不直接花点钱把这首歌完整下载下来? |
[12:21] | I don’t have to buy it. | 我没必要买 |
[12:23] | I just want to taste it. | 我咂咂味道就行了 |
[12:26] | I just want… I just want a little taste of it. | 我只想这样 我只想咂咂味道 |
[12:31] | Look at this, she saved you $2,000 | 哦 看这个 她为你节省了2,000美元 |
[12:34] | because they failed to report a mold problem. | 因为他们没能及时报告房子生霉的问题 |
[12:37] | But wouldn’t that affect the final… | 这个不是会影响到最后… |
[12:40] | How did she… | 她怎么能做… 哦…哦 我知道她怎么做的了 |
[12:42] | Oh, I see what she did. That is good. | 好聪明 |
[12:45] | Wow. That Carole is one smart cookie. (SINGING) Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend | Carol真是个机智的甜心 |
[13:05] | This is an old adage. | 这是个很老的谚语 |
[13:08] | But they say that when you find true love, | 他们说 当你找到真爱 |
[13:11] | you know within the first 24 hours. | 你在一开始的24小时就会感受到 |
[13:15] | With Carole, | 跟Carol? |
[13:17] | I knew within the first 24 minutes of the second day I met her. | 我在遇到她的第二天的最开始的24分钟就感受到了 |
[13:33] | PAM: I feel like I’ve been kind of cold to Karen. | 我觉得我一直对Karen有点冷淡 |
[13:35] | And there’s no real reason for it. | 不知道是什么原因 |
[13:37] | I mean, it’s not like she’s ever done anything to me. | 我是说 她也没做什么让我不高兴的事 |
[13:40] | So, I think I probably shouldn’t be cold to her. | 所以… 我觉得我应该对她热情一点 |
[13:44] | Hey, Karen, sorry about that meeting today. | 嗨… Karen… |
[13:47] | That was really crazy. | 今天会议上的事真是对不住 她简直是疯了 |
[13:49] | Yeah, right? I’m so glad you said that. | 就是啊 对啊 我很高兴你那么说 |
[13:51] | Because I don’t know how those meetings usually go. | 因为我不知道这种会议是怎样进行的 |
[13:54] | Usually like that. | 呃 一般都是那样进行的 |
[13:56] | Does anyone ever stand up to Angela? Or… | 没有人站起来反对Angela? |
[13:58] | I think one of her cats did once. | 我想她的一只猫可能曾经反对过她一次 |
[14:00] | She came in with scratches all over her face. | 她来的时候脸上都是抓痕 |
[14:02] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:05] | I really liked your karaoke idea. | 呃…我很喜欢卡拉OK那主意 |
[14:06] | Oh, cool, yeah. | – 哦 很酷 |
[14:08] | That could really be fun. | 是吧 – 那肯定会很有意思的 |
[14:09] | You guys do a raffle? Thank you. | 你们那边还抽奖? |
[14:10] | Yeah, we do a raffle. | 对啊 我们抽奖 |
[14:16] | Hey, Kev. Hey. | – 嗨 Kev – 嗨 |
[14:32] | This should have been up yesterday. | 这个昨天就该贴上去了 |
[14:33] | It’ll be all right. | 没关系的 |
[14:37] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[14:39] | “The Committee to Plan Parties invites you | “派对筹划委员会邀请你参加圣诞节 |
[14:41] | “to a Margarita – Karaoke-Christmas”? | 玛格丽达-卡拉OK派对” |
[14:43] | There’s no such thing as the Committee to Plan Parties! | 哪来的派对筹划委员会? |
[14:45] | There is now. We just started it. | 现在有了 我们正着手做呢 |
[14:47] | ANGELA: Well, you can’t just start a committee. | 呃 你不能就那么建立个委员会 |
[14:49] | You have to have funding. | 你需要有基金 |
[14:50] | What’s your funding? | 你们的基金有多少? 200美元 |
[14:51] | Two hundred dollars. | 200美元 |
[14:52] | What’s ours again? | – 我们有多少? – 嗯 201美元 |
[14:54] | Two hundred and one dollars. Right. | – 没错 – 嗨! |
[14:55] | Hey, a margarita-karaoke- Christmas party. | 玛格丽达-卡拉OK圣诞派对 听起来不错哦 |
[14:58] | That sounds like fun. | 不 那不是个派对 |
[14:59] | No. That is not a party. | 不 那不是个派对 |
[15:01] | There is only one party, and it’s hosted | 只会有一个派对 |
[15:02] | by the Party Planning Committee, | 由筹划派对委员会承办 |
[15:04] | and it starts at 3:00. | 开始的时间是3点 |
[15:05] | Then why are there two flyers? | 那怎么会有两张海报? |
[15:07] | I understand that this is confusing for everyone. Let me explain. | 我知道这对大家可能都有点搞不清楚 我可以解释一下 |
[15:11] | There’s a party that starts at 3:00… Right. | – 有个派对会在3点开始 – 对啊 |
[15:13] | …and then there’s a way more fun party that starts at 2:45. | 但是有个更有意思的派对会在2点45开始 |
[15:17] | Right, and if you’re interested in the way-more-fun party, | 没错 如果你对那个更有意思的派对比较感兴趣 |
[15:20] | all the info can be found here, | 你可以在这张颜色更鲜艳的海报上 |
[15:21] | on our more brightly colored flyer. | 找到所有信息 |
[15:29] | I didn’t see where it was. | 我还没看到在哪儿举行呢 |
[15:33] | JIM: Yep, looks like the Scranton people and the Stamford people | 没错 看起来Scranton的人 和从Stamford来的人 |
[15:36] | are finally coming together. | 终于打成一片了 |
[15:38] | And that’s what you want, right? | 这不正是我们希望的吗 不是吗? |
[15:42] | I think that’s really… | 我觉得这个很不错… |
[15:44] | Pam and Karen, | |
[15:45] | I am ordering you to cease and desist | 我命令你们立刻停止你的派对筹划 |
[15:47] | all party planning immediately. | |
[15:49] | You can’t do that. | – 你没权利那么做 |
[15:50] | As ranking number three in this office, I am order… | – 作为办公室地位排第三的人… |
[15:52] | I’m number three. You’re number four. | – 我才是老三 – 你是老四 |
[15:54] | Yeah, but I’m number three. No. | – 不 我是老三 – 呃 不是 |
[15:56] | You must turn over to me all Christmas decorations | 你们得立即把所有的圣诞装饰物 |
[15:58] | and party paraphernalia immediately. | 和派对工具交给我 我会还给你们的 |
[16:00] | They will be returned to you on January 4. | 不过那要到1月4号了 |
[16:01] | Okay, I think I can help here. | – 好吧 我想我能帮上点忙 – 好的 很好 |
[16:02] | Okay, good. | 作为办公室的2号人物 我决定召开委员会 |
[16:04] | As ranking number two, | 作为办公室的2号人物 我决定召开委员会 |
[16:05] | I am starting a committee to determine | 来决定哪个派对委员会才是合法的 |
[16:06] | the validity of the two committees, | |
[16:08] | and I am the sole member. | 我是该委员会的唯一成员 |
[16:09] | The committee will act on this now. Okay, this is stupid. | 现在会议开始 – 真是蠢到家了 |
[16:12] | Could you please keep it down? I’m in session. | – 声音小点好吗 我在开会 |
[16:17] | I have determined that this committee is valid. | 我决定这个委员会是合法的 |
[16:18] | What? No! Yeah! No! Wait! Wait, wait, wait. | 什么? 不 不! 等等 等一下 |
[16:20] | Permission to join the Validity Committee. | 请求加入合法的委员会 |
[16:26] | Permission denied. | 请求被驳回 该死! |
[16:27] | Damn it. | 该死! |
[16:31] | Hey. I can’t concentrate when I know you’re in pain, man. | 嗨 我知道你在痛苦之中 我都没办法集中精力干活了 老兄 |
[16:35] | Let me take you to lunch. | 我带你去吃午饭吧 |
[16:39] | Come on! My treat. | 来啦 我请客 |
[16:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:42] | Nothing here to distract myself with anyway. | 反正这里也没什么好玩的 |
[16:44] | That’s my boy. | 这才是好娃 |
[16:46] | I know the perfect place, too. | 我知道一个很棒的地方 |
[16:48] | Hooters? | 不 Benihana |
[16:49] | No. Benihana. Much classier. | 不 Benihana 那么更经典 |
[16:53] | But don’t worry, the babes are totally hot, too. | 别担心 那儿的女招待也很火辣哦 |
[16:59] | I need my entourage. | 呃 |
[17:01] | Jim! Dwight! Ryan. Come on. | 我需要带上我的随从 |
[17:03] | We’re going to Asian Hooters. | 来吧 我们去亚洲餐馆吃东西 |
[17:04] | Oh, man, I can’t. Why not? | 哦 老兄 我不行 – 为什么不行? – 我感觉不舒服 |
[17:06] | I’m not feeling so well. | 我有一大堆的工作要做 我对味精过敏 花生过敏 |
[17:07] | I got a ton of work to do here. | 我有一大堆的工作要做 |
[17:08] | MSG allergy, peanut allergy. | 我对味精过敏 花生过敏 |
[17:10] | I just ate there last night. | 我昨天晚上刚在那儿吃过饭 |
[17:13] | All right. Feel better. Thanks. | – 好吧 好好照顾自己 – 谢谢 |
[17:15] | MICHAEL: Come on, Jim, let’s go. | 快点 Jim 我们走 |
[17:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:18] | Wow! Thanks for taking all the excuses, dude. | 哇噢… 谢谢你把我的借口都抢光了 老兄 |
[17:21] | Doctor appointment. Car trouble. Planter warts. | 跟医生有约 车子出了问题 |
[17:22] | Granddad fought in World War II. | 脚上长了鸡眼 为二战浴血奋战的爷爷来访 |
[17:24] | Use your head, man. I keep mine in here. | 动动脑子 伙计 我都存在手机里了 |
[17:26] | Look alive, Halpert. Welcome back. | 放精神点 Halpert 欢迎回来 |
[17:29] | Bros before hoes. Why? | 兄弟比女人重要多了! |
[17:31] | Because your bros are always there for you. | 为什么? 他们会一直在你左右 |
[17:33] | They have got your back | 做你的坚强后盾 |
[17:35] | after your hoe rips your heart out for no good reason. | 当你的女人无缘无故 伤透了你的心的时候 |
[17:38] | And you were nothing but great to your hoe, | 而你对你的女人好得不能再好 |
[17:41] | and you told her that she was the only hoe for you, | 你甚至告诉她 她是你唯一的马子 |
[17:44] | and that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. | 她比世上其他的女人都要好得多 |
[17:48] | And then… | 但是后来… |
[17:52] | Then suddenly she’s not your hoe no mo’! | 突然 她不再是你的马子了 |
[18:00] | So she looks really hot, so I said, | 呃… 她看起来很性感 所以我就说 |
[18:04] | “You look hotter than usual today.” Thank you. | “你今天比平常要性感” |
[18:08] | Michael? | 谢谢 |
[18:10] | Head of the table. May I? | 桌长 在这儿坐下来吧 好的 |
[18:16] | Actually, sir, | 事实上 嗯… |
[18:18] | I’m going to need to take this chair, so… | 对不起 先生 – 这个位置是我的 – Dwight 别… 别打搅人家 |
[18:19] | Dwight, just leave him. | – 这个位置是我的 – |
[18:20] | Leave them alone, please. | Dwight 别… 别打搅人家 |
[18:23] | They are on a date. They look very happy. | 拜托 他们在约会 他们看起来好快乐 |
[18:26] | ANDY: So she looks at me, right, and she goes, | 然后 她就那么看着我 |
[18:29] | “I’m sorry. Do I even know you?” | 她说”对不起 我认识你吗?” |
[18:32] | After a year! | 一年了! |
[18:34] | A year of buying lattes from her. Do you believe that? | 一年了 我都在她那买拿铁咖啡 你能想象吗? |
[18:36] | Yes. | 能 |
[18:37] | I can’t hear what you’re saying. | 能 我不能…我听不到你们在说什么! |
[18:40] | Carole used to drink lattes. | – Carol过去也喝拿铁的 |
[18:41] | DWIGHT: Who’re you talking about? | – 你们在说谁? |
[18:42] | She would get this little foam mustache… | 她的嘴唇上会沾上泡沫 像小胡子一样 |
[18:45] | DWIGHT: Carole had a mustache? | – 那时我就会说 “嗨 又喝拿铁了吧?” – Carol长胡子的? |
[18:46] | …and I used to say, “Hey, got latte?” | – 那时我就会说 “嗨 又喝拿铁了吧?” – Carol长胡子的? |
[18:48] | And she’d say, “That’s not funny.” | 她就会说”这不好笑” |
[18:50] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们到底在谈什么啊? |
[18:52] | She totally got me. She understood | 她完全吃定我了 她知道… |
[18:55] | that we didn’t have to laugh… Michael? | – 我们没必要通过大笑 |
[18:57] | …to enjoy each other. Michael. | 来使对方开心 |
[18:59] | What? | 来使对方开心 你再说一遍好吗 大声点 |
[19:00] | Repeat what you said louder! | 你再说一遍好吗 大声点 |
[19:01] | It is my job to be there for Michael. | 我的职责就是陪伴Michael |
[19:03] | How can I be there for Michael | 我坐在这儿还怎么陪伴在Michael左右? |
[19:05] | if I’m here for Michael? | |
[19:11] | I’m already starting to forget what color eyes she had. | 我都快要忘记她的眼睛是什么颜色的了 |
[19:15] | I can’t… Okay, I’m gonna call her. | 我不能… 好吧 我要给她打电话 |
[19:17] | I am going to call and find out… No! | – 我要给她打电话 弄清楚… – 不! |
[19:19] | Who are you calling? | 你要打电话给谁? |
[19:20] | Put it away. Put that away. I’m going to call her. | 我要打电话给她 放下手机 SOS! |
[19:22] | SOS! We… Hi. Mayday! | 我们… 嗨 紧急状况 |
[19:26] | Man down over here. We need your help. | 有兄弟倒下了 我们需要你的帮助 |
[19:28] | What can I get for you? | 要来点什么? |
[19:30] | I think we’ll start with a round of Nagasakis. | 我们先来点奶-清酒吧 |
[19:35] | One part eggnog, three parts sake. | 一份蛋奶酒 三份清酒! |
[19:38] | Some places won’t make it for you, though, because eggnog is seasonal. | 有的饭店都不给你做 因为蛋奶酒 不是每个季节都有的 |
[19:45] | You should put out salt for the rims. | 你们可以在边边上撒点盐 |
[19:48] | That’s a great idea. | 这个主意真不错 |
[19:50] | ANGELA: Phyllis? | |
[19:51] | I was just getting a snack. | 我只是来买点零食 |
[19:54] | You can have your snack in here. | 你可以在这儿吃零食的 |
[19:55] | Pam, don’t tell her what to do. Phyllis? | Pam 别告诉她她该做什么 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 哦…好吧 |
[20:05] | I think I’ll go to Angela’s party, | 我想我会去参加Angela的派对 |
[20:07] | because that’s the party I know. | 因为那种派对我很熟悉 |
[20:10] | I miss the days when there was only one party I didn’t want to go to. | 我很怀念那些只有一个不想参加的派对的日子 |
[20:15] | So, I only use three? | 所以我只需要三条胶带? |
[20:18] | If you’re using more than three pieces of tape to wrap a present, | 如果你包一个礼物 |
[20:20] | you’re doing it wrong. | 用了三条以上的胶带 你就搞错了 |
[20:21] | Okay. And where’d you get all those cool bows? | 好吧 你从哪儿买到的这些很酷的弓? |
[20:24] | Oh, I just get those at any party supply place. | 哦 任何一家派对商品店都有的卖啊 |
[20:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | Are you sure I can’t use, like, | 你确定我不能用报纸上的卡通画吗? |
[20:31] | the cartoons from the newspaper? | |
[20:33] | Oh, yeah, your mom will love that. | 哦 对哦 你妈妈会很喜欢的 |
[20:37] | Hey. | Hey. – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[20:39] | All right, I’ll see you guys later. | 好吧 呆会见了 |
[20:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:43] | He’s cute. You should date him. | 他很可爱 你该跟他约会去 |
[20:47] | Yeah, maybe. | 对啊 也许 |
[20:54] | Looks like you got a little Nakiri knife action going there. | 看起来你练菜刀练了很久了 |
[20:56] | No, is Usuba. | 不 这是薄刃刀 |
[20:59] | Yeah, I bet you wish you had a Nakiri, though. | 对啊 我敢打赌你更想要把菜刀 |
[21:01] | Actually, the Usuba is the better knife | 事实上 |
[21:03] | when you working with this quantity. | 干这活用薄刃刀更好 |
[21:05] | I don’t know. Still think Nakiri’s better. | 呃 我不晓得 还是觉得菜刀好 |
[21:09] | I think he’d know. | 我觉得他知道 |
[21:14] | Nothing he’s doing is cheering me up. | 他做的那些一点也不能让我开心起来 |
[21:17] | Wait for the onion. Trust me. | 等他们把洋葱上上来 相信我 |
[21:23] | ANDY: Hey, Cindy, | 嗨 Cindy! |
[21:24] | he just had his heart broken. | 他的心刚刚被人伤透了 |
[21:26] | You wouldn’t do that to him, would you? | 你不会那么做的吧 对吗? |
[21:27] | I don’t know. | – 我不知道 – |
[21:29] | Sure you would! Look at you. | 哦 你肯定会的 看看你啊 |
[21:30] | I bet you break up with a guy every hour. | 我打赌你每隔一小时就会伤一个男人的心 |
[21:34] | You made her laugh! Yes! | 你让她发笑了! |
[21:37] | She totally digs us. | 太棒了! 她完全迷上我们了 |
[21:39] | Watch. Watch. Watch. | 看着 看着 怎么样 怎么样? |
[21:45] | What did I tell you? | 我刚才跟你说什么了? |
[21:47] | You’re right. That’s good. | 你说的没错 很棒 |
[21:53] | Hello, everyone. | 嗨 各位 |
[21:55] | We would just like to announce that | 我们要宣布 |
[21:56] | our party is starting now in the break room. | 我们的派对现在开始 |
[21:58] | So… | 地点在休息室 那… |
[22:00] | I have a very important announcement to make about your paychecks. | 我有一个非常重要的通知要宣布 关于… 你的工资 |
[22:07] | Your paychecks will be arriving, as scheduled, on Friday. | 你们的工资会按照计划在周五送过来 |
[22:12] | And they will be in the correct amount that they normally are in. | 工资的数目不会出错 跟正常的数目一样 |
[22:18] | Please stand by for a very important announcement | 请稍微等一会 马上还有一个非常重要的通知 |
[22:22] | further regarding your paycheck! | 还是关于工资的! |
[22:27] | I need to know if I can start the party. | 我想知道我是不是可以开始派对了 |
[22:31] | Michael. | |
[22:32] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[22:33] | Over here! Michael! | 这里 |
[22:36] | Michael! It’s… | |
[22:38] | I don’t know. No one can hear me. | 我知道 他们都听不到我说话 |
[22:41] | You know what? Start the party. | 知道吗? 开始吧 |
[22:43] | Did Michael give you permission to do this? | Michael批准了吗? |
[22:47] | Start the party. | 开始派对 |
[22:51] | Also, I would like to inform you | 而且 我也想通知你们 |
[22:53] | that, as a special treat, my party will be starting early. | 作为特殊优待 我的派对也会提前开始 |
[22:57] | In fact, it will be starting right now. | 事实上 它… 现在就开始 |
[23:00] | Our party is also starting now. Yeah. | – 我们的派对现在也开始了! – 对 |
[23:28] | All right, Stanley! Good choice! | – 好了 Stanley! – 选得对 |
[23:34] | Welcome, Hannah! | 欢迎你 Hannah |
[23:35] | You will not be disappointed! | 你不会失望的 |
[23:37] | Why would I be disappointed? | 我为什么会失望? |
[23:38] | I said you wouldn’t be disappointed. | 我说了你不会失望的 |
[23:44] | Meredith, if you don’t come to my party, you will be very, very sorry. | Meredith 如果你不来参加我的派对 你会非常 非常后悔的 |
[23:49] | That a threat? | 这是威胁吗? |
[23:51] | No, it’s an invitation. | 不 是邀请 |
[23:53] | We have vodka! | – 我们有伏特加! |
[23:54] | Lots of it. | – 不限量哦 |
[24:00] | I hear Angela’s party will have double-fudge brownies. | 我听说Angela的派对 有双层果仁巧克力软糖 |
[24:04] | It will also have Angela. | 但是Angela也会在派对里出现 |
[24:07] | So double-fudge, Angela. | 所以 双层软糖 |
[24:11] | Double-fudge, | 双层软糖… |
[24:15] | Angela. | |
[24:23] | Brownies. Cupcakes. | 果仁巧克力 – |
[24:26] | Don’t push it. | 蛋糕 – 别逼我 |
[24:37] | Are we taking this too far? | 我们是不是做的太过分了? |
[24:39] | You know what, I don’t think we’re taking this far enough. | 知道吗? 我们已经给她留足面子了 |
[24:43] | What? | 什么? |
[24:45] | I got goosebumps. | 我起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[24:49] | I don’t back down. | 我不会退缩的 |
[24:50] | My sister and I used to be best friends, | 我姐姐跟我曾经是最好的朋友 |
[24:52] | and we haven’t talked in 16 years | 我们因为点分歧已经有16年都不说话了 |
[24:54] | over some disagreement I don’t even remember. | 具体原因我已经不记得了 |
[24:57] | So… | 所以… |
[24:59] | Yeah, I’m pretty good. | 没错 |
[25:03] | Mmm. | 我现在感觉很好 |
[25:04] | Damn, this chicken is good! | 妈的 这鸡肉真好吃 |
[25:07] | My compliments to the chef, which is you! | 我要恭维恭维厨师长 就是你! |
[25:11] | Right? | 对吗? |
[25:14] | Awesome! I need some meat. | 太棒了! 我要来点肉 |
[25:17] | I want some steak. | 来点牛排吧 |
[25:20] | That guy’s got steak. I see steak! | 那家伙盘子里有 我看见牛排了 |
[25:23] | Excuse me. | Excuse me. – 对不起 – 对不起! |
[25:25] | En garde! | 别挡着! |
[25:28] | It’s family style. | 这是我们的风格 |
[25:29] | No. It’s not. | 不 不是 |
[25:32] | Cindy! Cindy. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[25:33] | I love steak. I love it! | 我爱死牛排了 太好吃了! |
[25:37] | I want you to close your eyes and imagine your dream house. | 我要你闭上眼睛 想象下你的梦想中家的样子 |
[25:44] | Come on! Do it for Michael. | 来嘛! 就算是为了Michael |
[25:46] | He’s had a really long day. | 他今天过得很不开心 |
[25:48] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[25:50] | This is great. | 这个主意不错 |
[25:51] | – DWIGHT: Jim! Jim! Okay… | |
[25:53] | Cindy, you are so… | 好的 |
[25:54] | What… | 什么… |
[25:56] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事情? |
[25:59] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[26:03] | Narcolepsy. Probably. | 嗜眠症 很有可能 |
[26:05] | Okay. Now, open your eyes and describe it to me. | 好了 现在睁开眼睛 向我描述一下 |
[26:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:12] | It has four bedrooms and a loft. | 有四个卧室 还有阁楼 |
[26:14] | Oh, my God! Now she’s up. Yeah. | – 哦 上帝啊 她醒了 – 然后呢? |
[26:16] | And she’s trying to describe how to correctly butcher a goose. | 她在试着描述怎么去把一只鹅剁了 |
[26:20] | But she’s having trouble coming up with it. | 但是她好像不怎么能回忆得起来 |
[26:21] | Okay. Cindy! Yo! Cindy! Cindy! | 好吧 Cindy! 呦 Cindy Cindy |
[26:25] | Hold its neck back, insert the knife beneath the jaw, | 把它的头扭过来 把刀插进它的下巴下方 |
[26:28] | bring it all the way around. | 然后这样割过来 |
[26:30] | There’s gonna be a good amount of blood. | 血会流很多 |
[26:32] | But don’t let that bother you. | 但是别介意 |
[26:33] | Have a bucket there for the blood, | 拿个桶去接那些血 |
[26:35] | and the innards, and the feathers. | 内脏还有羽毛 |
[26:38] | Oh, no, this is different. | 哦 不 这个不一样 |
[26:40] | The CIA thing, that was a prank on Dwight. | 中情局的事情的确是捉弄Dwight |
[26:43] | This is more like a… | 但是这事更像是 嗯… |
[26:47] | Okay. It’s pretty much the same thing. | 好吧 这也算是恶作剧 |
[27:03] | What do you think? | 感觉如何? |
[27:05] | Fruity, and delicious. | 有水果味 味道非常好 |
[27:06] | See, I told you. You want one, Meredith? | 看到了吧 我告诉过你 你想来一份吗 |
[27:08] | No, thanks. They’re too sweet. | 不 谢了 它们太甜了 |
[27:12] | Hey, so, what’s the status? | 嗨 情况怎么样了? |
[27:13] | It looks like they forgot the power cord. | 他们好像忘记拿电源线了 |
[27:15] | What? Oh, you’re kidding me! | – 什么? – 你在开玩笑吗? |
[27:17] | RYAN: No. Oh, God. | – 没有 – 哦 上帝啊 |
[27:19] | You guys… Guys? | 各位 各位 |
[27:20] | I’m sorry, but there’s a problem with the karaoke machine. | 对不起 卡拉OK机出了点故障 |
[27:23] | What? Well, that blows! | 太糟糕了 |
[27:25] | Hang on, little ladies. | 等下 女士们 |
[27:26] | You don’t need this thing. I’ll go grab my synthesizer. MAN: All right! | 我们不需要那玩意 |
[27:30] | KELLY: Yeah, Darryl! ALL: Darryl! Darryl! Darryl! Darryl! Darryl! Darryl! | 我去吧我的电子合成器拿来 |
[27:40] | Hi. Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[27:42] | Hey, look, when you get done with your meeting, | 嗨 听着 结束了你们的… |
[27:45] | you should come to the break room. | 会议之后 你可以来休息室 |
[27:47] | We having a party. | 那儿有个派对 |
[27:48] | Oh, okay. | 那儿有个派对 – 哦 好的 – 好吗? |
[27:49] | All right. See y’all. | 呆会见 |
[27:56] | These nuts are really hard to crack. | 这些坚果还真难撬开 |
[27:58] | Try harder, then. | 那就再加把劲 |
[28:05] | No one has seconds until everyone’s had some. | 在每人人都吃到之前 你是不能拿第二份的 |
[28:08] | You’ve got to be kidding! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[28:10] | You’ve got to be kidding! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[28:20] | Cold, huh? | 很冷 对吗? 是啊 |
[28:23] | That’ll help. | 穿上就好了 |
[28:28] | Is it cold in there? | 那里面冷吗? |
[28:30] | They have been checking us out all night! | 她们整晚都在打量我们 |
[28:33] | I’m not kidding! | 我没在开玩笑! |
[28:34] | You know what we should do? What? | – 你知道我们该怎么做吗? – 怎么做? |
[28:36] | We should invite them to the Christmas party. | 我们该邀请她们去参加圣诞派对 |
[28:38] | Now you are thinking! Yes! | 你终于想到了 没错! |
[28:41] | ANDY: And you know what? | 知道吗? |
[28:42] | Because you’ve had such a rough day, you get Cindy. | 因为你今天过的很不爽 你可以得到Cindy |
[28:47] | You are such a mensch, my friend. | 哦 你太慷慨了 我的朋友 |
[28:54] | Okay! Where is everybody? | 好了 大家都在哪? |
[28:57] | I would like them to meet my new girlfriend. | 我想让他们见识一下我的新女友 |
[29:00] | I’m sure they’ll want to meet her, too. | 我敢保证他们也想见到她 |
[29:05] | The least I could do was give some poor sick kid a bike. | 最少 我能做到的是 给那些贫困的 生病的孩子们一辆自行车 |
[29:11] | That rocks. | 那不赖 |
[29:12] | Yeah, you rock. | 对啊 你也不赖 |
[29:14] | Tell you what, if you want it, it’s yours. | 告诉你哦 如果你想要 就是你的了 |
[29:17] | Thanks! | 谢谢! |
[29:20] | I wanna give you something. | 我也要给你点东西 |
[29:21] | Oh! | |
[29:24] | (SNICKERS) | |
[29:25] | That’s what she said. | 她说什么了? |
[29:28] | Hello! I would like everybody to meet my new girlfriend. | 你们好! 我想让大家见见我的新女 |
[29:32] | And my new girlfriend. | 还有我的新女友 |
[29:34] | Where’s Dwight? | Dwight在哪儿? |
[29:36] | Is he the hot one or the giant baby? | 他是那个很帅的 还是那个大宝宝? |
[29:37] | The giant baby. | 大宝宝 |
[29:39] | Wow. I am so sorry. | 哇噢 对不起 |
[29:41] | I had no idea this party’d be so lame. | 我没想到这个派对会那么蹩脚 |
[29:44] | There’s another party in the break room. | 在休息室还有个派对 |
[29:45] | Oh, party in the break room! Let’s go! | 哦 休息室里的派对! |
[29:47] | Let’s go. Thank God. | 我们去吧 我们去 感谢上帝 |
[29:48] | Let’s go to the break room! ANGELA: Excuse me! | – 我们去休息室 – 等一下! |
[29:50] | Waitress lady! Hey! | 招待员女士 嗨! |
[29:52] | Where do you think you’re going with that? | 你要带着那个去哪儿? |
[29:54] | I thought I could have it. | 我还以为我能拿一个呢 |
[29:55] | No, you can’t have it! | 你不能 |
[29:56] | I don’t walk into your house and steal your Hello Kitty backpack! | 我可没有到你的屋子里去偷你的 hello kitty背包 |
[29:59] | Shut it! | 嘘 闭嘴! |
[30:01] | Come on. Party. | 来吧 派对 |
[30:02] | Hey! It’s Angela! Hey… We’re going to the… | 嗨 |
[30:08] | (SINGING) I want you to know That I’m happy for you I wish nothing but… | 是Angela! |
[30:21] | I just think that there are two specific kinds of people in the world. | 我只是想那儿有两种… 世界上有两种特殊的人 |
[30:26] | People who own houses, and people who own condos. | 有自己房子的人 还有有自己避孕套的人 对吗? |
[30:33] | And my question to you is, do you agree? | 呃… 我要问你 你是不是同意? |
[30:40] | Do I agree about what? | 我同意什么? |
[30:41] | “Do you agree about what?” | 你同意什么? |
[30:46] | Wow! You’re lucky you’re so darn cute. | 你好幸运 你太可爱了 |
[30:50] | – What’re you talking about? What are you talking about? | |
[30:53] | (KEVIN SINGING) And I’m here to remind you Of the mess you left when you went away | 你在说什么? |
[31:01] | – It’s not fair to deny me Of the cross I bear that you gave to me | |
[31:08] | You, you, you, you, you, you, you Oughta know! | 你在说什么? |
[31:14] | Nice. Way to go, Kev! | 唱的好 Kev |
[31:16] | Good work! Yeah! | 唱得不错 |
[31:28] | Did you have fun at Benihana’s? | 你在Benihana玩的开心么? |
[31:29] | No! | 不 |
[31:31] | It was awful. I couldn’t hear anything. | 很糟糕 我什么都听不到 |
[31:37] | I’ve had the worst day here. | 瞧瞧这儿 今天我过得也糟透了 |
[31:46] | Dwight, you won the raffle. | 你赢得了抽奖 |
[31:50] | No way! Yeah! | 不… 会吧! |
[31:53] | Open it. Open it. | – 太好了! – 打开 打开它! |
[31:58] | Do you like it? | – 喜欢吗? |
[31:59] | Walkie-talkies. | – 对讲机! |
[32:01] | Can I talk to you for a second? DWIGHT: Yes! | – 我能跟你谈谈吗? – 太好了! |
[32:03] | Well, the Committee to Plan Parties has served its purpose. | 呃 派对筹划委员会履行了它的职责 |
[32:06] | We’re gonna disband in the name of Christmas. | 我们打算解散它 以圣诞节的名义 |
[32:11] | In the name of Nutcracker Christmas. | 以胡桃夹子圣诞节的名义 |
[32:17] | Angela? | |
[32:18] | We’ve been hearing really great things about your brownies, | 我们听说你的果仁巧克力让人赞不绝口 |
[32:22] | and we were hoping you’d consider merging the two parties. | 我们在想 你是不是愿意把两个派对并在一起 |
[32:26] | I’m not sure. | 我不太确定 |
[32:30] | Does your karaoke machine have Christmas songs? | 你们的卡拉OK机器里有圣诞歌曲吗? |
[32:33] | Yeah, but we don’t have the power cord. | 有的 但是我们没有电源线 |
[32:37] | I may have seen it somewhere. | 我好像在哪儿见过那线 |
[32:46] | Is it this one? | 是这个吗? |
[32:48] | Yeah, thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[32:52] | We’ll go tell everyone. | 我们去通知大家 |
[32:53] | Okay. | Okay. 好的 |
[32:57] | (BOTH SINGING) And if you want love | |
[33:00] | We’ll make it | |
[33:03] | Swim in a big sea | |
[33:05] | of blankets | |
[33:08] | Take all your big plans | |
[33:10] | And break ’em | |
[33:13] | This is bound to take a while | |
[33:17] | your body is a wonderland | |
[33:22] | Your body is a wonderland | |
[33:25] | Your hands | |
[33:27] | Your body is a wonderland | |
[33:30] | I’ll use my hands on it | |
[33:34] | Something ’bout the way your hair falls in your face | |
[33:39] | (SINGING) Whatever we deny or embrace | |
[33:41] | For worse or for better | |
[33:44] | We belong, we belong | |
[33:48] | We belong together, Ryan | |
[33:52] | When you know, you just know. | 当你知道了 你就是知道了 |
[33:55] | Right? | 对吗? |
[33:56] | Right. Check her out. | – 对的 – 看看那个妞 |
[33:58] | Which one? | 我的小妞? |
[34:00] | My little gal over there? Babelectable. | 我的性感小宝贝 |
[34:01] | Which one is she? | 是哪个? |
[34:05] | It’s the… It’s one of those two. | 她们中间的一个 |
[34:09] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗? 老兄 你应该知道 |
[34:10] | Dude, you should know. | 老兄 你应该知道 |
[34:12] | Yeah, well, it’s been hard. They’re wearing the exact same uniform, | 对哦 呃… 很难啊 她们穿得是一样的制服 |
[34:17] | and I’ve been drinking, | 而且我也在一直喝酒 |
[34:18] | and, you know how all waitresses look alike. | 何况 你也知道女招待们… 长的都是一个样 |
[34:26] | I honestly don’t see what the big deal is. | 我真觉得那没什么大不了的 |
[34:29] | Stevie Wonder is married. | Stevie Wonder结婚了 (盲人黑人歌手) |
[34:30] | Are you going to tell me | 你会来告诉我… |
[34:32] | that Stevie Wonder doesn’t love his wife | Steve Wonder根本不爱他老婆 |
[34:35] | just because he’s not sure what she looks like? | 只是因为他不太确定她长得什么样子吗? |
[34:38] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[34:40] | Where’s my girl? | 我的妞在哪儿? |
[34:44] | Is she in the fridge? | 她在冰箱里吗? |
[34:45] | Where is she hiding? | 她躲到哪儿去了? |
[34:48] | I don’t know where she is! | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[34:52] | ‘Cause I’m drunk. I can’t even find her. | 哦 因为我醉了 我找不到她了 |
[34:57] | You know where I am. | 你知道我在哪儿 |
[34:58] | I do! | 我的确知道! |
[35:00] | Hi! I just haven’t hugged you in a while. | 嗨! 我只是有一会没抱你了 |
[35:06] | Good. That felt good. Let’s go. Party! (SINGING) Spinning and reeling with love | 好的 |
[35:15] | Given the time I might come back down But it feels so good | 感觉好好 |
[35:23] | My feet don’t touch the ground Well, everybody knows I’m crazy about you | 我们去参加派对吧 |
[35:35] | Monkey, this is possum. Do you copy? | 猴子 我是万能机 能听到吗? |
[35:38] | Copy, possum. What’s your 20? | 收到 万能机 暗号是什么? |
[35:41] | No way. | 不会吧! |
[35:42] | What a horrible, horrible movie that was. | 这个电影糟糕到不能再糟糕了 |
[35:45] | And now we get to remember it forever. | 我永远都会记得它了 |
[35:47] | Thank you. | Thank you. – 谢谢你 – 谢谢你 |
[35:54] | Hey! | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[35:56] | Hey, you! | 嗨 你好! |
[35:57] | How are you? | 你还开心不? |
[35:59] | This party blows, so we’re gonna leave. | 这个派对糟透了 我们要回家了 |
[36:02] | No, no, no. Hey, you should stay, | 不 不 嗨 |
[36:04] | because we are having fun, and… | 你应该留下来 我们等会去找点乐子 呃… |
[36:07] | Cool. Where do you wanna go? | 你想去哪儿? |
[36:10] | We’re just gonna take off. | 我…我们得走了 |
[36:13] | You know what? I… Okay, listen. | 知道吗? 我… 好吧 听着 |
[36:15] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[36:17] | I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[36:18] | So much, in fact, that I would like you to accompany me | 很喜欢 事实上 我很想你能陪陪我 |
[36:22] | on a trip to Sandals, Jamaica. | 去牙买加的Sandals度假 |
[36:27] | Nah, I have school. | 不行 我要上学 |
[36:38] | Can I help? Okay. | 你想要人帮忙吗? 好的 |
[36:40] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐! |
[36:41] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[36:45] | (SINGING) Lady, from the moment I saw you | |
[36:52] | Standing all alone | |
[37:00] | You gave all the love that I needed | |
[37:07] | That waitress was the one. | 那个女招待…就是我在找的人 |
[37:10] | No, she wasn’t. | 不 她不是 |
[37:13] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能那么确定? |
[37:15] | Well, for starters, I’ve known you as a couple | 呃 |
[37:17] | since the beginning of the relationship, | 第一 我从你们一开始建立关系的时候我就在场 |
[37:19] | which was approximately three hours ago… | 那是大概 三个小时之前 |
[37:21] | Don’t make fun of me. | 别取笑我 |
[37:22] | You’re making fun of me. | 你在拿我开心 |
[37:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:31] | I guess I didn’t know her very well. | 我猜我并不怎么了解她 |
[37:37] | I marked her arm. | 我在她的膀子上做了记号 |
[37:39] | You what? | 你…你干嘛了? |
[37:44] | I put a mark on her arm | 我… 我在她的膀子上做了记号 |
[37:50] | so I could tell them apart. | 这样我就能在两个人中间把她认出来了 |
[37:52] | I don’t… I know. I know. | 我不… 我知道 我知道 |
[37:57] | I can’t believe I gave her my bike. | 简直不能相信我把我的车送她了 |
[37:59] | (GROANS) Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:02] | Why do I feel like crap? | 为什么我感觉自己像陀屎呢? |
[38:07] | You just had a rebound. | 你只是遇到点情感低谷 |
[38:11] | I had a rebound. | 一个低谷 |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[38:14] | Which, don’t get me wrong, can be a really fun distraction. | 别会错意 那个低谷说不定 可以让你更加快乐呢 |
[38:19] | But, when it’s over, | 但是一旦这个小低谷过去 |
[38:21] | you’re left thinking about the girl you really like, | 你就会想起你真正喜欢的那个女孩 |
[38:25] | the one that broke your heart. | 那个伤了你的心的女孩 |
[38:31] | I totally rebounded. | 我完全触底反弹了 |
[38:33] | Someone else shoots, and I take the ball and I score. | 有人投球 我接住了 然后我就得分了 |
[38:37] | Well, I guess I didn’t really score, | 呃 我猜我并不是真的得分 |
[38:38] | and I’m not sure who is actually shooting, but… | 我也不确定谁会投球给我 但是… |
[38:42] | Whatever! | 无论如何 |
[38:44] | Doesn’t matter. It’s all good. | 都过去了 我没事了 |
[38:47] | Or, as my ex might say, | 或者就像我的前任女友可能会说的 |
[38:49] | “Domo arigato, Mr. Scotto!” | “多谢 |
[38:55] | … (SINGING) Little baby Pa rum pum pum pum | |
[39:03] | I am a poor boy, too Pa rum pum pum pum | “Scott-o先生” |
[39:11] | I have no gift to bring Pa rum pum pum pum | 是啊 |
[39:17] | That’s fit to give a king Pa rum pum pum pum… | 我只是想知道 |
[39:21] | Yeah. Yes, I just wanted to see if you would like to come to Jamaica with me. | 你是不是愿意跟我去牙买加 |
[39:29] | There’s this resort called Sandals. | 那儿有个旅游胜地叫Sandals |
[39:36] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[39:39] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[39:41] | I promise you won’t be disappointed. | 好的 我保证你不会失望的 |
[39:44] | It’s all-inclusive. | 费用全都包在里面了 |
[39:46] | Shall I play for you? Pa rum pum pum pum | |
[39:52] | Too soon. | 还早着呢 |
[39:53] | I played my drum for Him Pa rum pum pum pum | |
[40:00] | I played my best for Him Pa rum pum pum pum | |
[40:05] | Rum pum pum pum | |
[40:07] | Rum pum pum pum | |
[40:15] | Night, Pam. | 晚安 Pam 晚安 |
[40:16] | Night. | 晚安 |
[40:20] | Oh, you know what? | 哦 知道吗? |
[40:21] | Sorry, I forgot to tell you. I intercepted a transmission earlier, | 对不起 我忘了告诉你了 我今天截获了一通通话 |
[40:25] | and it seems that the CIA is gonna need Dwight | 好像中情局需要Dwight |
[40:28] | down in their headquarters at Langley for training | 到他们Langley的总部去训练 |
[40:30] | and an ice cream social with the other agents. | 还要跟其他的探员参加一个冰淇淋社交晚会 |
[40:36] | We should get him a bus ticket to make his trip easier. | 我们得给他搞张汽车票 – 让他的旅程轻松点 |
[40:39] | Oh, no, that would be great. We should try. | – 哦 不 那样就太爱国了 |
[40:42] | It costs $75. | 需要75美元 |
[40:47] | Well, maybe the CIA could send a helicopter. | 呃 也许中情局会派个直升机来呢 到底… |
[41:03] | “You have been compromised. Abort mission. Destroy phone.” | “你有危险 “放弃任务 毁掉电话” |
[41:08] | “Destroy phone.” | 毁掉电话 |
[41:16] | Resynchro Web-Dl et corrections : LeRalouf |