时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | KAREN: So, do you want to see it or not? | 那你到底想不想看啊? |
[00:05] | I don’t know. They’re, like, Friday night crowds… | 我不知道 感觉…周五晚上都会很挤… |
[00:09] | Oh, my God. You’re, like, agoraphobic. | 哦 上帝啊 你就像是有陌生环境恐怖症 |
[00:11] | Agoraphobic? Yeah. | -陌生环境恐怖症? -没错 |
[00:13] | Really. Yeah. | -真的吗? -对啊! |
[00:14] | You would rather sit on your couch and watch a Phillies game | 你情愿坐在自己的沙发上 看看棒球比赛 |
[00:17] | than go out to a movie with your awesome girlfriend. | 然后再跟你超棒的女友一起出去看电影 |
[00:20] | Absolutely correct. Later, Jim. | 一点不错 |
[00:22] | Kev, have a good weekend. Yeah, sure. | 再见 Jim |
[00:23] | Bye. | -Kev 周末快乐 -再见 |
[00:24] | Okay, so this is what’s gonna happen. | 好的 我能就这么办 |
[00:26] | You’re going to suck it up. Here we go. | -你动作快点… -马上好 |
[00:27] | And we’re gonna go to dinner. Okay. | -然后我们一起去吃晚饭… -好的 |
[00:29] | And then we’re gonna go to the movies. Sounds good. | 然后我们去看电影 |
[00:31] | Hey, Halpert. | -听起来不错啊… -嗨 Halpert! |
[00:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[00:39] | (KAREN SCREAMING) Roy! Roy! | -啊! Roy 不要! |
[00:41] | (SCREAMING) | 上帝啊! |
[00:42] | God! | 上帝啊! |
[00:43] | (GRUNTS) | |
[00:45] | (JIM COUGHING) | |
[00:50] | Pam, please call security. | Pam 请叫保安来 |
[00:53] | Every day for eight years, | 八年来的每一天 |
[00:55] | I have brought pepper spray into this office | 我都随身带着防狼喷雾剂到办公室 |
[00:57] | to protect myself and my fellow employees. | 来保护我自己跟我的同事 |
[01:00] | And every day, for eight years, | 八年来的每一天 |
[01:02] | people have laughed at me. | 我都被人嘲笑 |
[01:03] | Well, who’s laughing now? | 那 到底是谁笑到最后了? 谈判 |
[01:40] | No need for consternation. Everything is under control. | 没必要惊慌失措 一切都在控制之中 |
[01:43] | JAN: Michael, last Friday, one of your employees | Michael 3天前 |
[01:45] | attacked another employee in your office. | 你的一个雇员 攻击了你办公室的另一个雇员 |
[01:47] | It was a crime of passion, Jan. | 这只是冲动犯罪 Jan |
[01:49] | Not a disgruntled employee. | 他不是对公司不满 |
[01:52] | Everyone here is extremely gruntled. | 这里的每个人很满意 |
[01:55] | Is Toby there? | Toby在吗? |
[01:56] | No. | 不在 |
[01:57] | I’m here, Jan. | 不在 我在 Jan |
[01:58] | What is the situation, Toby? | 到底 到底是什么状况 Toby? |
[02:01] | Well, we fired Roy, obviously. | 呃 很显然 我们开除了Roy |
[02:03] | And Jim won’t press charges against Roy or the company. | Jim也不会对Roy或者公司要求赔偿 |
[02:06] | Thank God. Yeah. | –感谢上帝 -没错 |
[02:08] | But now, apparently, Darryl has some issues with… | 嗯 但是现在很显然Darryl有一些问题… |
[02:10] | No! He has been wanting a raise for a couple of months | 不 他一直想要涨工资 |
[02:13] | and he’s just using this Roy thing as leverage. | 想了几个月了 他现在只是利用Roy这事作为筹码 |
[02:16] | Well, are you gonna take care of this? | 好吧 呃 你能处理这事吗? |
[02:18] | Yeppers. | 是滴 |
[02:19] | What did I tell you about “yeppers”? | 我不是说过别说”是滴”吗 |
[02:23] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[02:24] | I told you not to say it. Do you remember that? | 我肯定跟你说过 你难道不记得了吗? |
[02:27] | Yesh. | 没…错 |
[02:32] | PAM: I really don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[02:35] | I don’t mean to be rude. | 我不想那么没礼貌 |
[02:37] | But I just, I don’t want to comment on what happened. | 但是我…我不想对发生的事情作出任何评价 |
[02:43] | It sucked. | 糟透了 |
[02:48] | I guess all things considered, | 我猜… 考虑了所有因素… |
[02:53] | I was lucky Dwight was there. | 我很幸运有Dwight在 |
[02:55] | And Roy was lucky that Dwight only used pepper spray, | Roy也很幸运 因为Dwight只带了防狼喷剂 |
[02:58] | and not the nunchakus or the throwing stars. | 而不是双截棍或者飞镖 |
[03:06] | Hey, man, I never got a chance to thank you for stopping Roy. | 嗨 老兄 我还一直没机会谢谢你 是你阻止了Roy |
[03:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:14] | “Thank you” not necessary and thus not accepted. | 不需要”谢谢你” 我不接受 |
[03:16] | I saw someone breaking the law and I interceded. | 我看见有人违反法律 我就挺身而出了 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:24] | Got you something. | 嗯…给你准备了礼物 |
[03:25] | Don’t want it. | 不想要 |
[03:27] | You don’t know what it is. | 你还不知道是什么呢 |
[03:28] | Don’t want it, won’t open it, don’t need it, won’t take it. | 不想要 别打开 不需要 不接受 |
[03:31] | Citizens do not accept prizes for being citizens. | 公民可不会为了自己做了公民该做的事情 而接受奖励 |
[03:39] | It was a little glass display case for his bobblehead. | 是一个小玻璃展示盒 放他的卡通头像 |
[03:43] | That would have made his evening, I think. | 那样我们就能扯平了 我想 |
[03:46] | He saves my life, I get him a box for his desk toy. | 他救了我的命 我送他只盒子放他的玩具 |
[03:50] | Even-Steven. | 扯平了 Steven |
[03:51] | No, don’t call me a hero. | 不 别叫我英雄 |
[03:53] | Do you know who the real heroes are? | 你知道谁才是真正的英雄吗? |
[03:55] | The guys who wake up every morning | 那些每天早上一起来 |
[03:58] | and go into their normal jobs, | 去做掩饰他们身份的普通工作 |
[04:00] | and get a distress call from the Commissioner | 从专员那边接到遇险电话后 |
[04:02] | and take off their glasses and change into capes | 就会摘掉眼镜 换成斗篷 |
[04:04] | and fly around fighting crime. | 在天空中飞翔 与犯罪做斗争的人 |
[04:06] | Those are the real heroes. | 那些人才是真正的英雄 |
[04:08] | Angela, Roy’s check. | Angela Roy的支票 |
[04:10] | He’s coming in later to pick it up. | 他稍后会过来取 |
[04:12] | Man, I cannot believe I missed the fight. | 天那 我不敢相信 我没看见他们打架 |
[04:15] | It was crazy. Man. | 那太疯狂了 |
[04:17] | You saw it? | 天啊 |
[04:19] | Describe it, please. | 你看见了? 请给我描述一下 |
[04:23] | Well… | 呃… |
[04:25] | I heard some shouting, and I look over and Roy’s by reception, | 我听到他们在那儿叫 我就看过去了 Roy当时站在接待台那儿 |
[04:28] | and you could just tell he’s gonna punch somebody. | 你很容易就能发觉他想揍什么人 |
[04:31] | Jim says something, Roy stops over there, all of a sudden, bam, | Jim说了些什么 Roy就一路冲过去了 |
[04:35] | Roy goes down and Dwight’s standing there like an action hero. | 突然…邦的一声! Roy倒下了 Dwight就站在那儿 像动作片里大英雄 |
[04:38] | Oh. | 哦! |
[04:40] | It was insane. | 简直疯了 |
[04:43] | Well, good for Dwight. | 呃…Dwight真棒 |
[04:47] | Okay, I want you to be Darryl and ask me for a raise | 好吧 现在你来扮Darryl 要求我给他涨工资 |
[04:50] | because I need to try out some of these negotiation tactics on you. | 因为我想预先演习一下 把我的那些谈判策略都在你身上试用一下 |
[04:53] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪儿找的这些策略 |
[04:54] | Wikipedia. | 维基百科 |
[04:55] | Wikipedia is the best thing ever. | 维基百科这玩意实在是好得不得了 |
[04:59] | Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, | 世界上没有比它好的东西了 上面有关于一切主题的一切内容 |
[05:04] | so you know you are getting the best possible information. | 所以你就可以得到 最多最好的信息 |
[05:08] | Okay, Darryl, ask me for a raise. | 好吧 Darryl 跟我要求涨工资 |
[05:11] | Hey, Mike, since Roy left I’ve been doing | 嗨 Mike 自从Roy被解雇后 |
[05:13] | a lot more work and I need a raise. | 我一直在超负荷工作 我需要涨工钱 |
[05:15] | Well, that’s interesting, Darryl. | 嗯 呃 很有意思 Darryl |
[05:17] | I think that maybe you should… | 我觉得… |
[05:22] | (MICHAEL MUMBLES) | 也许你应该… |
[05:28] | Can’t hear you. | 我听不到 |
[05:29] | What I’m saying is that… | 我要说的是… |
[05:32] | (MUMBLES) | |
[05:36] | Still nothing. | 还是听不到 |
[05:37] | Okay. See what I did? | -好了 |
[05:39] | No. | 明白我在干什么了吧 -没有 |
[05:40] | By leaning back and by whispering, | 往后靠 然后压低声音说话 |
[05:43] | I established a dominant physical position. | 我建立了一个属于统治地位的身体姿势 |
[05:47] | Nice. | 不错 |
[05:48] | Okay, let’s try another one. Okay. | -好吧 我们试下另一招 -可以 |
[05:51] | Walking out of the room unexpectedly. | 突然从房间里走出去 |
[05:53] | And what happens in this one? | 这一招是怎么回事? |
[05:55] | That’s a surprise. Okay. | -是出其不意 -好吧 |
[05:57] | Go ahead, ask me for a raise. | 快点 跟我要涨工资 |
[05:58] | Can I have a raise? | 我能涨工资吗? |
[06:04] | Sex. Steve Martin. Teri Hatcher. | 性 Steve Martin跟Teri Hatcher (都为演员) |
[06:06] | What? | What? -什么? -什么? |
[06:08] | Well, what did you say? | 不 你刚才说什么了 |
[06:10] | I didn’t say anything. I was waiting to see what would happen. | 我什么都没有说 我在等着看会发生什么 |
[06:13] | No, it’s… | 不 那听起来挺有意思的 你要… |
[06:14] | It sounded interesting, what you were gonna… | 不 那听起来挺有意思的 你要… |
[06:18] | I saw the perpetrator advance towards the victim at a high rate of speed. | 那个罪犯正朝着受害者方向去 他的速度非常快 |
[06:22] | His head was thrown back, his shoulder and arm cocked, | 他的头扭曲着 他的肩膀跟膀子都抡起来了 |
[06:24] | indicating an attack position. | 那可是攻击的姿势 |
[06:26] | Perp grabbed the victim. | 犯罪份子抓住受害人 |
[06:29] | I removed my weapon from its secure hiding place. | 我把我的武器从安全的隐藏地拿出来 |
[06:32] | Which is where? | 放哪儿的? |
[06:33] | Irrelevant. | 这个不重要 |
[06:34] | Discharged it at a distance of a little over a meter | 在一段距离外喷出去 大概就是一米多一点的地方 |
[06:37] | into the perpetrator’s eyes, nose and face area, | 把它喷到了犯罪份子的 眼睛 鼻子还有面部 |
[06:42] | rendering him utterly and completely disabled. | 把他彻底拿下 完全丧失攻击力 |
[06:47] | Then I contacted the authorities. | 然后我联系了主管部门 |
[06:50] | The end. | 故事结束 |
[06:53] | Thanks, Dwight. | 谢谢你 Dwight |
[06:55] | That is the bravest thing I have ever heard. | 这是我听到过的最勇敢的行为 |
[06:58] | I can’t imagine what I would have done. | 我不敢想象当时我会怎么做 |
[07:00] | I can. | 我能 |
[07:01] | You would have left me to fend for myself. | 你会逃之夭夭保自己的命 |
[07:03] | Like the time we were on the Ferris wheel, | 就像上次我们在摩天轮上 |
[07:05] | and that kid dropped a milkshake on me and you just laughed. | 那小孩朝我扔了个香蕉奶昔 |
[07:07] | Well, that was funny. That’s why. | 你只会在旁边笑 呃 那很搞笑 我才会笑的 |
[07:08] | Oh, it was? | -哦 是吗? -没错 |
[07:09] | Okay, well, the next time that you get scared that you think a murderer | 好吧 呃 下一次你觉得害怕的时候 比如你觉得有个杀人犯在你公寓里 |
[07:12] | is in your apartment in the middle of the night, | 还是在大半夜的时候 |
[07:13] | and you call me to calm you down… | 还是在大半夜的时候 你打电话给我让我安慰你 |
[07:14] | Okay, you know what, I… | 你打电话给我让我安慰你 -别说了 -你可以给别人打电话了 |
[07:15] | Could you stop? …you can just call somebody else | -别说了 -你可以给别人打电话了 |
[07:16] | because I’m not going to do it anymore, Ryan. I’m not. | 因为我再也不会那么做了 |
[07:18] | Well, don’t talk to me about calling… | Ryan 再也不会了 |
[07:19] | There’s a bunch of people back here. | 这里还有别人在呢 |
[07:21] | I call you in the middle of the night… Guys. | 我也会半夜给你打电话 |
[07:22] | …to tell you that I love you. | -但那是为了跟你说我爱你 -伙计们 |
[07:24] | I don’t think Michael intended to punish me by putting Ryan back here with Kelly. | 我不觉得Michael是因为要惩罚我 才会把Ryan跟Kelly安排跟我坐一块 |
[07:30] | But if he did intend that… | 但是如果他是故意的…哇噢 |
[07:33] | Wow. | |
[07:35] | Genius. | 太有才了 |
[07:36] | (KNOCK ON DOOR) Yeah? | 进来 |
[07:38] | You ready for me? | 准备好跟我谈了么? |
[07:39] | Yes, yeah. Absolutely. Have a seat. | 是的 没错 完全准备好了 坐下 |
[07:43] | You know what, actually, let’s go into the conference room. | 知道吗 这样吧 我们到会议室去吧 |
[07:46] | Okay. | -好的 -还是不了 知道吗 我们就在这儿谈 |
[07:47] | No, you know what, let’s stay here. | -好的 -还是不了 知道吗 我们就在这儿谈 |
[07:50] | Let’s go. | 不 我们还是去会… |
[07:52] | Yeah, let’s go to the conference room. | 对啊 我们去会议室吧 |
[07:57] | Tactic number six. | 第六计 |
[07:59] | Change the location of the meeting at the last second. | 最后一秒 改变会议的地点 |
[08:02] | Totally throws them off. | 会把他们打得措手不及 |
[08:14] | Number 14, declining to speak first. | 第14计 不要首先说话 |
[08:18] | Makes them feel uncomfortable, puts you in control. | 让他们觉得不爽 这样你就可以取得控制地位 |
[08:40] | I am declining to speak first. | 我不会首先说话的 |
[08:43] | Okay, I’ll start. It’s pretty simple, really. | 好吧 我先说 其实这事情很简单 |
[08:47] | I think I deserve a raise. | 我 嗯 觉得该涨工资 |
[08:49] | I’m scheduled to get one in six months, | 本来是6个月内要涨的 |
[08:51] | but I’d like that to be moved up to now. | 但是我想现在就涨 嗯 |
[08:58] | Darryl, you are | 哦 Darryl |
[09:01] | a good worker and a good man. | 你是个很好的工人 也是个好人 |
[09:04] | I just… You know, times are tight, | 我只是 你知道的 时间紧迫 |
[09:09] | and I just don’t think corporate’s | 我不觉得 |
[09:11] | going to go for this right now. | 公司会马上给你加薪 |
[09:13] | Are you wearing lady clothes? | 你穿的是女人的衣服吗? |
[09:16] | What? | 什么? |
[09:18] | Are you wearing lady clothes? Those look like lady pants. | 你在穿女人的衣服吗? 那裤子像是女式的 |
[09:22] | No. This is a power suit. | 不 这是商务休闲装 |
[09:24] | That there is a woman’s suit. | 那就是女人的衣服 |
[09:26] | I do not buy women’s clothes. | 我从不买女人的衣服 |
[09:30] | Do not make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯那个错误了 |
[09:31] | I’m going to call Roy, man. | -我要打电话给Roy 老兄 -好的 |
[09:33] | Okay. All right. | -这会让他心里好受些 -行啊 |
[09:34] | This is going to make him feel better. | -这会让他心里好受些 -行啊 |
[09:36] | This is too good. All right. | 这笑话好得不得了! |
[09:37] | You know what, Pam, would you please | 好了 知道吗? Pam 你能不能告诉Darryl |
[09:40] | tell Darryl that this is not a woman’s suit? | 这不是女装 |
[09:43] | Oh, my God. That’s a woman’s suit. | 哦 上帝啊 那的确是女装 |
[09:45] | You’re wearing a woman’s suit? No. | 你穿女人的衣服? |
[09:47] | I do… I wear men’s suits. Okay? | 不 我没…我穿过… 我穿的是男装 |
[09:49] | I got this out of a bin. | 好吗 我是从清仓花车里拿出来的 |
[09:51] | There were these huge bins of clothes, | 那儿有好几大车衣服 |
[09:52] | and everybody was riffling through them like crazy. | 每个人都挤在那边跟疯了似的在里面翻 |
[09:55] | And I grabbed one. | 我就抢了一件 |
[09:58] | And it fit. | 而且也正好合身 |
[10:00] | So I don’t think that this is totally just a woman’s suit. | 所以我不认为 这是件女人的衣服 |
[10:04] | At the very least, it’s bisexual. | 起码这件是两性都能穿的 |
[10:07] | Who makes it? | 这衣服哪个公司做的? |
[10:10] | (MICHAEL READING) | 嗯 神秘女人制衣厂 |
[10:13] | It is mysterious, because the buttons are on the wrong side. | 之所以神秘 是因为纽扣都钉错边了 |
[10:16] | That’s the mystery. | 这就是神秘之处 |
[10:17] | Look, it’s got shoulder pads. And did you see that lining? | 这还有垫肩 |
[10:19] | Okay. Did you see that? | 你看见它的缝线了没? 好了 |
[10:20] | Would you stop it, please? | 你可以停了吗 拜托? |
[10:22] | So none of that tipped you off? | 那些标志你一个都没注意到啊 |
[10:23] | It’s European, okay? It’s a European cut. | 是欧版服装 好吗 欧式剪裁 |
[10:26] | Michael, the pants don’t have any pockets. | Michael 裤子没有口袋啊 |
[10:28] | No, they don’t, see? | 是啊 它是没有 看到没? |
[10:31] | Italians don’t wear pockets. | 意大利人才不会在裤子上缝口袋 |
[10:33] | It’s been a really rough couple of days. | 最近几天我都不是很顺 |
[10:37] | This helps a little. | 这件事让我心情好些了 |
[10:39] | Hey, maybe you want to come over and raid my closet? | 嗨 也许某天你可以到我家来 在我衣柜里淘淘宝 |
[10:42] | No, I don’t want to do that because I’m twice your size anyway. | 不 我才不要 因为我的尺码起码是你的两倍 |
[10:45] | Yeah, he look like Hillary Clinton. | 是啊 他看起来就像希拉里 克林顿 |
[10:47] | Let’s just do this in 15. | 嗯 过15分钟我们再谈 好吗? |
[10:49] | Okay, can you stand right there for one second? | 还的 你站在那儿别动好吗 就一秒钟? |
[10:51] | I got to send some e-mails. | 我要发点邮件 |
[10:52] | Negotiations are all about controlling things, | 谈判的真谛就在于控制权 |
[10:55] | about being in the driver’s seat. | 在于取得驾驶员的位置 |
[10:59] | And you make one tiny mistake, you’re dead. | 而且…你稍有不慎 就完蛋了 |
[11:02] | I made one tiny mistake. | 我犯了个小错误 |
[11:05] | I wore women’s clothes. | 我穿了女人的衣服 |
[11:09] | So, Karen, how do you feel that Roy tried to kick your boyfriend’s ass | 那Karen 为了其他的女人 你的男朋友差点被Roy打了 |
[11:14] | over another woman? | 你的感受如何? |
[11:17] | I feel great, Kevin. Thank you. | 我感觉很好啊 Kevin 谢谢 |
[11:19] | You must have been scared out of your mind. | 你一定是傻眼了吧 |
[11:22] | Well, you know, it happened so fast, | 呃 知道吗 发生得太快了 |
[11:23] | I didn’t really have time to be scared. | 我都没时间害怕 |
[11:26] | What happened, exactly? | 到底发生了什么? |
[11:28] | I wasn’t here. So I haven’t really heard the whole story. | 我当时不在场 我整个故事还没听完整 嗯 |
[11:33] | Well, Jim and I were talking. | 呃 Jim跟我在说话 嗯哼 |
[11:35] | And Roy walked in, looking super angry. | 然后Roy走进来 看起来非常非常生气 |
[11:39] | And he’s a big dude, you know? | 他块头很大 你也是知道的 |
[11:41] | And all of a sudden, Jim pushed me out of the way | 突然 Jim把我推开 |
[11:44] | and Roy cocked his fist. | Roy抡起了他的拳头 |
[11:46] | And then? | 然后 就是邦的一声! Dwight喷了他 然后撞倒了他 |
[11:47] | And then, bam, Dwight sprays him and knocks him on his butt. | Dwight喷了他 |
[11:52] | Goodness. | 然后撞倒了他 上帝啊 |
[11:55] | When I heard Jim and Pam had kissed, | 当我听说Jim和Pam接过吻 |
[11:57] | my reaction was to have lots of long talks with Jim about our feelings. | 我的第一反应就是跟Jim长谈几次 谈我们的感受 |
[12:02] | Roy just attacked him. | Roy攻击了他 |
[12:04] | I’m not sure which one Jim hated more. | 我都不确定Jim更恨谁 |
[12:07] | Let’s get down to business. | 我们来谈正事 |
[12:08] | Why don’t you tell me why you think you deserve a raise. | 你为什么不直接告诉我 为什么你觉得你该涨薪水 |
[12:11] | Well, it’s simple, Mike. | 呃 这很简单 Mike |
[12:13] | I mean, we merged these two branches, right? | 我是说 我们把两个分部合并在了一起 没错吧? |
[12:15] | So now we’re shipping twice as many orders as we used to. | 现在我们的订单运货量 是从前的两倍 |
[12:18] | And with Roy gone, we’ve got a smaller crew. | 现在Roy又被开除了 我们人手就更少了 |
[12:20] | And I’m picking up all of his slack, | 他的工作现在都是我在做 |
[12:22] | so I think I should be compensated fairly by getting a raise. | 我觉得我该得到些合理的补偿 我该得到更高的薪水 |
[12:26] | Well, those are very good points. | 你说的真有道理 你说什么?我听不到 |
[12:28] | What? I can’t hear you. | 你说得很在理 |
[12:30] | Those are very good points. | |
[12:32] | I can’t… What, Mike? Are you… | 我不能…什么 Mike? |
[12:37] | You make a very compelling argument. | 你在说话吗… 你的论据很有力 |
[12:46] | Sorry I almost got you killed. | 对不住 我差点害你被杀掉了 |
[12:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:50] | That was nuts. | 那好疯狂 |
[12:51] | He could have broken your nose or something. Crazy. | 他可能会把你的鼻梁打断 疯了 |
[12:59] | It’s just so stupid. I mean, getting back with Roy and everything. | 真是傻啊 我是说 跟Roy复合的事 |
[13:04] | I mean, what I was thinking, right? | 我的意思是 我到底在想什么啊 对吗? |
[13:08] | No, I mean, you guys really seem to have a strong connection. | 不 我觉得你们之间好像 感情很深厚 |
[13:12] | Not anymore. It’s completely over now. | 都已经过去了 我们 嗯 我们之间已经完全结束了 |
[13:18] | We’ll see. | 我们等着瞧咯 |
[13:20] | I’m sure you guys will find your way back to one another someday. | 我敢肯定你们俩… |
[13:23] | PAM: Jim. | 无论如何有一天还是会在一起的 |
[13:27] | I am really sorry. | 我真的很…抱歉 |
[13:29] | Oh, yeah. Don’t worry about it. | 哦 没事 别放在心上 |
[13:35] | I’m going to give you a piece of paper. | 我给你张纸 |
[13:37] | I want you to write down how much you want. | 你在上面写上你想要多少 |
[13:39] | Then I want you to slide it back across the desk to me. | 然后你把它从桌子那边推回来给我 |
[13:43] | Why can’t I just tell you? | 我直接告诉你不好吗? |
[13:46] | Because that is the way these things are done in films. | 这种事情只能这么做 电影里都是这么演的 |
[13:55] | Now slide it. Yes. | 不 你该推给我 用推的 对了 |
[13:57] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[14:01] | Oh, come on. Be serious. | 哦… 得了吧…严肃点 |
[14:04] | I am serious, Mike. That’s a 10-percent raise. | 我很严肃 Mike 我希望涨薪10% |
[14:06] | That’s what I want. I can’t give you that. | 我想要的就这么多 这个我满足不了你 |
[14:08] | I don’t make this much. | 我 我自己都没这么高薪水 |
[14:10] | Come on, be for real, Mike. | 算了吧 少骗我 Mike |
[14:12] | I don’t. I’ll prove it to you. | 我真没有 我来证明给你看 |
[14:16] | There is a pay stub. | 这是张工资存根 |
[14:22] | Are you serious? You’re earning this? | 你是说真的吗? 你就挣这么多? |
[14:25] | Plus perks. Yes. | 加上津贴 没错 |
[14:26] | Mike, this is barely more than I make. | Mike 这只比我的工资高一点点 |
[14:28] | You’ve been here ten years, dawg. | 你都在这干了10年了 |
[14:30] | (DARRYL LAUGHING) | 老兄 |
[14:31] | Fourteen years. | 是14年 |
[14:33] | No, please, please don’t. | 不 拜托 拜托你不要… |
[14:35] | I’m sorry, Mike. Some mofos got to hear about this one. | 哦 对不起 Mike 我得告诉我的哥儿们这件事 |
[14:39] | Okay. Let’s take 15 again. | 好吧 我们再休息15分钟 |
[14:43] | A boss’ salary isn’t just about money. | 老板的工资可不只是钱那么简单 |
[14:45] | It is about perks. It… | 还有各式各样的津贴 有…比如说 |
[14:47] | For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. | 每年 我有100美元的汽油卡 |
[14:51] | Can’t put a price tag on that. | 这些额外收入可没有明码标价 |
[14:56] | Okay. If you don’t want a gift, at least let me | 好吧 如果你不想要礼物 |
[14:58] | buy you a beer or lunch or something. | 起码让我给你买杯啤酒 或者请你吃顿午饭之类的 |
[15:00] | When Han Solo returns to the Death Star in the Millennium Falcon, | 当Han Solo回到死星 (《星球大战》中情节) 在《千年隼》那集 |
[15:03] | and shoots down the TIE fighters and saves the Rebel cause, | 他击落了钛战斗机 拯救了反叛者… |
[15:06] | do you think he does so for a free beer? | 你觉得他是为了一杯免费的啤酒 去做那事的吗? |
[15:09] | Boy, I… No. | -天啊 我 -不 |
[15:11] | And why are you so interested in buying me something, Jim? | 你为什么老是要给我买东西 Jim? |
[15:13] | What’s your angle? | 你的目的何在? |
[15:16] | It’s like when he annoys me and I want to screw with him | 就像是他在烦我的时候 我总要耍耍他报复一下 |
[15:18] | to get him back, he never sees it coming. | 他都傻得不知道是怎么回事 |
[15:20] | But now I want to be nice to him | 但是现在我想对他好了 |
[15:22] | and actually give him something, | 而且真的想报答他 |
[15:23] | and he’s like an eel. | 他却像条鳗鱼 |
[15:24] | I just can’t grab onto him. It’s infuriating. | 我逮都逮不到他 真让人恼火 |
[15:28] | Maybe you just feel guilty about all the pranks. | 也许你只是对之前你做过的恶作剧 感到内疚 |
[15:31] | No. | 呃… |
[15:33] | Yes. That’s probably what it is. | 是啊 可能是这个原因 |
[15:36] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么做? 嗯…我也不知道 |
[15:39] | I don’t know. Maybe you should go back out there | 也许你该出去工作 卖卖纸 |
[15:41] | and sell paper so we can go on a trip. | 这样我们就可以去旅行了 |
[15:45] | Michael? Here’s the $15 I owe you. | 嗯? 这里是 嗯 我欠你的15块 |
[15:49] | Thank you. Yeah. | -哦 谢谢 -没事 我听说你可能急需这笔钱 |
[15:50] | I heard you might need it, so… | 我听说你可能急需这笔钱 所以…拿着吧 |
[15:55] | Here’s the $40 you gave me. | 这是你给我的40美元 |
[15:57] | I didn’t give you $40. | 我没给过你40美元 |
[15:59] | In a way, you did. | 某种意义上 你给了 |
[16:03] | Yeah. I heard how much Michael makes. | 是啊 我知道了Michael拿多少工资 |
[16:06] | I still think he’s way overpaid. | 不过我觉得按照业绩 他还是拿得多了点 |
[16:09] | Fourteen years. | 14年 |
[16:11] | Fourteen. | |
[16:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:16] | Okay, all right, I got to go. Late. | 好的 行了 我得挂了 |
[16:19] | Okay. Okay. Here’s the straight dope. | 回头聊 好的… 好吧 我们直接摊牌吧 |
[16:23] | No tricks, no Wikipedia. | 没有小圈套 也不用维基百科 |
[16:25] | What? I talked to corporate | 什么? 我跟总部谈过了 |
[16:27] | and they told me that | 他们跟我说 |
[16:28] | I can only give you a five-percent raise. | 我只能给你涨5% |
[16:31] | That’s ’cause of you, Mike. | 那都是因为你 Mike |
[16:33] | They’re not going to give the working man more than the boss. | 他们给一个工人的工资 |
[16:35] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 总不能超过老板吧 呃 现在我该怎么做? |
[16:36] | Get your own raise. | 给你自己争取点加薪 |
[16:38] | You’ve got to get out there and earn, son. | 你得直接去找他们 要求加薪 |
[16:40] | I’m not going to go out and ask for a raise right now. | 我才不会去那边闹着要加薪水呢 |
[16:43] | That is ridiculous. | 那太可笑了 那 当他们把两个分部合并在一起 |
[16:44] | Well, when they merged the two branches together, | 那 当他们把两个分部合并在一起 |
[16:46] | they put you in charge. | 让你做主管 |
[16:48] | Okay? And we’re shipping more now than we ever have. | 知道吗? 我们送的货比以前都多 |
[16:50] | That’s true. Yeah, that’s true. | -那是没错 -对啊 确实没错 |
[16:52] | You got to call your girl and get paid. | 你得打电话给你的马子… 要求涨工资 |
[16:55] | Show her who wears the pants in the relationship. | 让她知道在你们的关系里谁才是老大 |
[16:59] | You know what, I should. | 知道吗?我确实该那么做 |
[17:00] | Yeah, you should. | 没错 绝对应该 |
[17:01] | I’ve been a loyal employee for a long time. | 长久以来 我一直是个忠诚的员工 |
[17:05] | Fourteen years long. | 14年了 |
[17:06] | You know what, I deserve a bump. | 知道吗? 我应该得到高薪 |
[17:08] | Make it happen, Captain. | 加把劲 让它成为现实 上尉 |
[17:12] | I am making it happen, Sergeant. | 我会的… 中士 |
[17:15] | I remember it was very late at night, like 11:00, 11:30. | 我记得那天晚上很夜了 大概是11点 11点半的样子 |
[17:19] | Big fella comes in screaming about God knows what. | 大块头跑进来大叫 鬼知道他们叫些什么 |
[17:22] | I think maybe Halpert had stolen his car, | 我想可能Halpert偷了他的车 |
[17:24] | something like that. | 貌似是类似的事情 |
[17:26] | So the big fella pulls out a sock filled with nickels. | 那个大块头拿出了一个装满镍币的袜子 |
[17:29] | Then Schrute grabs a can of hairspray and a lighter… | Schrute就拿出一瓶发胶还有打火机… |
[17:33] | You’re useless. | 你真一无是处 |
[17:37] | JAN: Well, why don’t we talk next month after the quarter ends? | 我们下个月再谈这个好吗 等这个季度过去行吗? |
[17:42] | No, Jan. | 不行 Jan |
[17:44] | I’ve never asked for a raise in 14 years. | 14年以来我从未要求涨薪 |
[17:47] | This is long overdue. I want to do it today. | 已经拖够久了 我今天就要 |
[17:51] | Today? All right, well, if you want to do it today, | 今天? 好吧 那 呃 如果你今天就要 嗯 |
[17:54] | we should do it in person, | 那我们就当面谈吧 |
[17:56] | and can you get here by 5:00? | 那 呃 你5点前能赶到我这儿吗? |
[17:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll leave right away. | 是啊 嗯 当然 我马上出发 |
[18:02] | Great. | 很好 呃 听着 因为我们之间的 呃 |
[18:03] | And listen, because of our, you know, situation, | 呃 听着 因为我们之间的 呃 我们 你知道的 我们的状况 |
[18:06] | we’re going to need to have a third party present. | 我们谈话的时候需要有第三方在场 |
[18:09] | Yes. I’m bringing Darryl. | 是的 我会带Darryl来 D-Darryl 仓库的那个? |
[18:11] | Darryl from the warehouse? Mmm-hmm. | -嗯哼 –不 Michael |
[18:13] | No, Michael, we… We need an HR rep, | 我们…我们需要个人力资源部的代表 |
[18:16] | so I think you should just bring Toby. | 所以 呃 你该带Toby来 |
[18:19] | Hey, I’d rather kill myself. | 嗨…那还不如杀了我呢 |
[18:21] | Michael, he’s your branch’s HR rep… | –Michael 他是你们分部的人力资源部的代表 -不 Toby是个衰人 |
[18:22] | No, Toby is terrible. | 我们谈话的时候房间里需要有第三方在 |
[18:24] | …and we need someone else in the room… | |
[18:25] | Toby is the worst human being I’ve ever known. | -Toby人品烂到家了 –因为我们的关系特殊 |
[18:27] | …because of our relationship. Michael! | -我认识的人没有比他差的了… –你知道啊 Michael! |
[18:28] | Either Toby comes with you or we don’t do it. | 要么你带Toby来 要不免谈 |
[18:35] | Fine. | 好吧 你好刻薄 |
[18:36] | KELLY: You are so mean. | 你好刻薄 |
[18:38] | RYAN: I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[18:39] | Yes, you do, Ryan Bailey Howard. | 没错 你很刻薄Ryan Bailey Hord |
[18:41] | You called me stupid. No. I said… | 你说我很蠢 |
[18:42] | Toby, come on, let’s go. | Toby 快点 我们出发 |
[18:44] | Where? | Where? -去哪? -去哪? 我要用锤子把你的头敲碎 |
[18:45] | I’m going to smack you in the head with a hammer. Come on, let’s go. | 我要用锤子把你的头敲碎 快点 走吧 |
[18:47] | KELLY: What is so stupid about wanting to name a baby Usher? | 想给宝宝取名叫Usher有什么愚蠢的? |
[18:49] | All right. | |
[18:50] | Usher Jennifer Hudson Kapour. | |
[18:52] | RYAN: Don’t you see why that’s insane? | 你没觉得这个名字有点疯癫吗? |
[18:54] | Oh, so I’m crazy now? | 哦 |
[19:00] | (MUSIC PLAYING ON RADIO) | 你觉得我很疯狂了? |
[19:01] | Comfortable, Mike? | 坐的还舒服吗 Mike? |
[19:02] | Yeah. | 是 还行 |
[19:04] | What about you, man, you comfortable? | 那你呢 老兄? 舒服不? |
[19:05] | No. | 不 |
[19:10] | Don’t ever touch a black man’s radio. | 永远不要碰黑人的收音机! |
[19:14] | Chris Tucker, Rush Hour. | Chris Tucker的歌Rush Hour 听过没 |
[19:20] | I won’t touch yours, by the way. | 我不会碰你的收音机 顺便说下 |
[19:23] | Thank you. | -谢谢 -好… |
[19:25] | I haven’t been to New York in a long time. | 我很久没去过纽约了 |
[19:28] | Big Apple. | 嗯 大苹果(纽约的别称) |
[19:29] | Maybe I’ll stay overnight. | 也许我会在那边过一晚 |
[19:31] | I got a cousin who lives down there. | 我有个表兄住在那儿 |
[19:33] | How will we get home? | 那我们怎么回来? |
[19:35] | Oh, you can stay, too. He’s got a big place. | 哦 你也可以呆在那儿 他的地儿挺大的 |
[19:38] | Maybe I’ll stay. | 也许我会留下的 |
[19:40] | It’s not that big. | 嗯 也不是那么大 |
[19:41] | Buses, though, will get you home quick. | 你可以搭公车 你也可以很快到家 哦 我… |
[19:45] | And then all of a sudden Dwight stood up and was like, “No!” | 突然 Dwight站了起来 然后他大叫”不!” |
[19:49] | (PHONE RINGING) Then what did he do? | 然后他怎样了? |
[19:50] | Well, you should just read the report that Toby did. | 呃 你可以读读Toby写的报告 |
[19:52] | He took everyone’s stories. | 他把每个人的版本都记下了 |
[19:55] | Dunder Mifflin, customer service. This is Kelly. | Dunder-Mifflin 售后服务部 我是Kelly |
[19:59] | Oh, yeah, I can totally help you with that. | 哦 好的 我完全可以帮上忙 |
[20:02] | Okay. Let me just get the folder out. | 好的 让我把文件夹拿过来 |
[20:05] | Okay, it seems here that you ordered 12,000 reams of paper. | 好的 这里写着你订了 12,000令的纸 |
[20:09] | Oh, 12 reams? | 哦 12… |
[20:22] | Hey, guys. Jan is ready for you. | 嗨 各位 Jan在等你你们了 |
[20:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | Okay. Bring it home now. | 好的 祝你成功 |
[20:30] | And don’t forget the new black-man phrase I taught you. | 别忘了我教你的黑人俗语 |
[20:32] | Pippety poppety, give me the zoppety. | 屁屁弟 破屁屁 伸过你的小屁屁 |
[20:34] | Yes, sir. Remember that. | 没错 长官! 记住 |
[20:36] | I’ll be right outside if you need me. | 如果你需要我 我就在外面 |
[20:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:39] | DARRYL: Yeah. I taught Mike some new phrases. | 是啊 我教了Mike一些新词儿 |
[20:42] | I want him to get the raise. | 我希望他能涨薪 |
[20:45] | I just can’t help myself. | 我…我实在忍不住 |
[21:04] | Hey, man… | 嗨 老兄 呃… |
[21:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:35] | Can I, like, see you after work for coffee or something? | 我能不能 呃… 下班后请你一起去喝杯咖啡什么的? |
[21:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:41] | Please. | 求你 |
[21:43] | I just got some stuff I got to say to you. | 我有点话想跟你说 |
[21:54] | Jim. | |
[21:56] | Roy. Look out! | 是Roy 小心! |
[21:58] | Thanks, Kev. I’m good, though. | 谢谢 Kev 我…没事 |
[22:01] | Thank you, Hunter. | 谢谢你 Hunter |
[22:04] | Hello. Come in. | 你好 请进 |
[22:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:12] | Who is the boy toy? | 那个小帅哥花瓶是谁? |
[22:14] | That’s my new assistant. | 那是我的新助理 |
[22:16] | Were you going to tell me that you hired James Van Der Beek? | 你是打算告诉我 你雇了James Van Der Beek吗? (某帅哥影星) |
[22:19] | I have to call you the second I get a new assistant now? | 现在我雇个助理都要向你报告吗? |
[22:22] | Be nice to get a memo. We are lovers. | 最好通知我一下 我们可是情侣 |
[22:26] | Hi, Jan. | 嗨 Jan |
[22:30] | Hi, Toby. | 嗨 Toby |
[22:32] | (CLEARING THROAT) | 首先… |
[22:33] | (CLEARING THROAT) First… | 首先… |
[22:36] | First off, Michael, this is a salary negotiation. | 首先Michael 这是个工资谈判 |
[22:39] | All matters regarding our personal relationship | 我们之间的私人关系问题 |
[22:41] | have to be set aside. Are we clear? | 应该暂时放一放 够清楚了吗 |
[22:43] | Bippety, boppety. | 比屁弟 宝屁弟 |
[22:46] | Right now, we can offer you a six-percent raise. | 现在 我们只能给你涨6% |
[22:49] | Six percent? After all we’ve been through? | -没错 我们之间的关系就值这么多? |
[22:51] | Oh, God. I got you jade earrings. | 哦 上帝啊 我可是给你买过玉耳环 |
[22:54] | Michael. No. | -不 不 |
[22:56] | No. No. Michael. | -不 |
[22:57] | You’re going to play it like this? | 你就打算这么玩我吗? |
[22:58] | You give me a good raise or no more sex. | 要么给我多涨点 要么别想跟我做爱了 |
[23:05] | What are you writing, perv-ball? | 你在写什么呢 狗日的? |
[23:07] | Just preparing for the deposition. | 做点准备 可能你要玩完了 |
[23:10] | This may the first time that a male subordinate has attempted | 这可能是男性下级第一次 |
[23:12] | to get a modest, scheduled raise | 通过性来威胁女性上级 |
[23:15] | by threatening to withhold sex from a female superior. | 目的只是试图得到低微的 应得的涨薪 |
[23:18] | It will be a groundbreaking case | 这个案例可是有划时代意义的… |
[23:21] | when it inevitably goes to trial. | 当这事不可避免的上了法庭的时候 |
[23:24] | I’m so sorry, Pammy. | 我很抱歉 Pammy |
[23:27] | I mean, I wasn’t going to do anything, but then… | 我真的没打算对他做什么 |
[23:31] | I kept thinking about you two together. | 但是后来我…一直在想象你们在一起的样子 然后… |
[23:35] | I just thought you guys were really good friends | 我想你们到底是很好的朋友还是… |
[23:37] | or maybe he was gay or something. | 还是他是同性恋之类的 |
[23:41] | Not that that’s wrong. | 我那么想没什么不对的 |
[23:46] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[23:50] | I just… I think that we both made some bad choices. | 我只是 我想我们都作出了很多错误的选择 |
[24:02] | So, you going to start dating Halpert then? | 那你打算约Halpert出去了? |
[24:06] | No. | 嗯…不 |
[24:08] | No. He has a girlfriend. | 不 他有女朋友了 |
[24:10] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[24:14] | Wait a minute, you broke up our wedding for the guy. | 等一会 你为了这个人取消了婚礼 |
[24:18] | No. | 不是 |
[24:19] | There were a lot of reasons. | 原因有很多 |
[24:24] | What, you’re not even going to try to go out with him? | 你是说你都没打算跟他在一起? |
[24:31] | I don’t get you, Pam. | 我真搞不懂你 Pam |
[24:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[24:44] | What’s what? “Certificate of Bravery | 什么什么? “勇敢证书 |
[24:46] | from the Scranton Police Department | “由Scranton警察局颁发 |
[24:49] | “recognizing outstanding citizenship from a very brave young man, | “颁给杰出的公民 |
[24:53] | “Dwight K. Schrute.” | 勇敢的年轻人 |
[24:55] | Wow. I guess word got around. That’s a nice honor. | 哇噢 我猜这些话很贴切 这真是个很大的荣誉 |
[24:58] | Please. They hand these out to little kids. | 拜托 只有小屁孩才会信这个 |
[25:00] | Look, there’s a teddy bear in a policeman’s cap. | 看那 |
[25:04] | Didn’t think you’d notice. | 这个警察帽下面是只泰迪熊 嗯…没想到你会注意到 |
[25:08] | Why don’t you just take that pen and stab me in the heart? | 你干嘛不直接把那支笔拿起来 往我心上猛戳呢 |
[25:13] | This is me, Jan. This is me. | 这可是我啊 Jan |
[25:14] | Okay. Michael, please. | 是我啊! 好吧 Michael…拜托 |
[25:17] | You know, why don’t we just take a break? | 你知道的 我们还是休息一下吧? |
[25:18] | Okay. This is… | -好吧 -我们现在谈不出什么来 |
[25:20] | This is going nowhere. No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[25:22] | You do not try tactic number eight on me. | 不 不要把第八计用在我身上 |
[25:24] | I invented tactic number eight. | 那一计可是我发明的 |
[25:26] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 好的 Toby 你回避一下好吗 |
[25:27] | Okay, Toby, how about if you… | 好的 Toby 你回避一下好吗 |
[25:28] | Sure. Great. | -当然 |
[25:37] | What’s wrong with you? | -很好 你今天吃错什么药了? |
[25:39] | I don’t know. Was a weird day. | 哦 今天真是累啊 |
[25:43] | I accidentally cross-dressed. | 我不小心穿错了女人的衣服 |
[25:46] | And then Darryl made me feel bad for not making any money. | 然后Darryl把我心情弄得糟透了 他嘲笑我工资低 |
[25:50] | And then I had to ride up here with stupid Toby. | 接着我要跟傻货Toby一路开车到这儿来 |
[25:52] | And then your assistant is all young and hot and I… | 然后你的助理… 年轻潇洒 而我 |
[25:57] | Okay, Michael. | 好吧 Michael… |
[25:59] | I can offer you a 12-percent raise, | 我给你涨12% 但是… |
[26:04] | but you have got to ask for 15. | 你必须现在跟我要求15% |
[26:08] | That’s ridiculous. I’m never going to… | 这太可笑了 我才不会… |
[26:10] | No, just… | 不 照做… |
[26:11] | I just need you to ask for it so I can record that you asked for it. | 我需要你要那么多… 这样我才能记下你要的比率 |
[26:16] | Okay? | 行吗? |
[26:19] | Ah so. | 啊 那… |
[26:26] | All right, Levinson, here’s the rub. | 好吧 Levinson 这是我最低的要求 |
[26:32] | I would like a 15-percent raise. | 我要涨薪15% |
[26:35] | No, but we can offer you 12. | 不行! 但是12%我们可以接受 |
[26:37] | But you just said 15. | 但是你刚才你说的是15% |
[26:40] | MICHAEL: Negotiation is an art. | 谈判是门艺术 |
[26:43] | Back and forth. Give and take. | 你来我往 你进我退 |
[26:46] | And today, both Darryl and I took something. | 今天我跟Darryl都得到了想要的东西 |
[26:50] | Higher salaries. | 更高的薪水 赢 |
[26:52] | Win, win, win. | 赢 赢 |
[26:54] | But, you know, life is about more than just salary. | 但是 知道吗 人生的意义 并不在于薪水 |
[26:59] | It’s about perks. | 它在于…津贴 |
[27:02] | Like having sex with Jan… | 就像跟Jan做爱一样 |
[27:04] | Michael. | |
[27:10] | So, you and Bob are looking at a historical house? | 你跟Bob在找老房子? |
[27:12] | Near the river. | 是啊 要靠近河边的 |
[27:14] | How many bedrooms? Four. | 嗯 |
[27:17] | Dwight. Dwight. | 几间卧房? 4间 |
[27:24] | I’ve been doing some very interesting reading. | 我一直在读一些很有意思的东西 |
[27:26] | Really? | -真的吗? -嗯哼 |
[27:27] | Tales of bravery. | 勇敢者传奇 |
[27:29] | Good stuff? | 嗯 好东西? 嗯哼 |
[27:32] | I was thinking tonight we could read it together. | 我在想今晚 我们可以… 一起阅读它 |
[27:37] | That sounds | 这听起来… |
[27:39] | fun. | 很有意思 |
[27:56] | I… | 我… |
[27:59] | …will never say a word. | 什么都不会说的 |
[28:02] | And now we are even. | 现在…我们扯平了 |
[28:09] | AND Y: I graduated from anger management | 我从愤怒控制学校毕业了 |
[28:11] | the same way I graduated from Cornell. | 就像我从康奈尔大学毕业一样 |
[28:13] | On time. | 如期毕业 |
[28:14] | Now I’m back, got a second chance and I’m not going to blow it. | 如期毕业 现在我回来了 他们给了我第二次机会 这次我不会再搞砸了 |
[28:18] | So, look out, Dunder Mifflin. | 那么小心咯 Dunder-Mifflin! |
[28:22] | I mean “look out” in a fun way. | 我说”小心”是为了搞笑 |
[28:24] | You know, not like, “I’m going to hurt you.” | 不是说”我要伤害你”之类的 |
[28:28] | Hey, guys, guess who’s back? | 嗨 各位 |
[28:30] | (SCREAMING) | 猜猜谁回来了? 啊! 啊! |
[28:33] | Oh, God! | 哦 上帝啊 |
[28:35] | No need to thank me. | 不需要谢谢我 |
[28:37] | I’m not a hero. | 我不是英雄 |
[28:39] | I’m a mere defender of the office. | 我只是这个办公室的守护者 |
[28:41] | You know who’s a real hero? | 你知道谁才是真正的英雄吗? |
[28:43] | Hiro from Heroes. | 电视剧《英雄》里的Hiro |
[28:45] | That’s a hero. | 他才是英雄 |
[28:48] | Also Bono. | Bono也是 |
[28:51] | Resynchro Web-Dl et corrections : LeRalouf |