时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hey. | Hey. 嗨 |
[00:06] | Oh, what’s this? | 哦 这是什么? |
[00:08] | That is a demerit. | 这是个记分单 |
[00:10] | “Jim Halpert | “Jim Halpert. Tardiness.” |
[00:13] | Oh. I love it, already. | 弱智儿” 恶心 |
[00:15] | You’ve got to learn, Jim. You are a second in command, | – 我已经喜欢上它了 – 你得学着点 Jim |
[00:17] | but that does not put you above the law. | 尽管你在这你是老二 你也不能把自己置于法律之上 |
[00:18] | Oh, I understand. | 哦 我明白 |
[00:19] | And I also have lots of questions. | 而且我也有很多的问题 比如 |
[00:21] | Like, what does a demerit mean? | 记分是什么意思? |
[00:24] | Let’s put it this way. You do not want to receive three of those. | 我这么解释吧 你可千万不要被记三次 |
[00:27] | Lay it on me. | 真的吗 |
[00:28] | Three demerits, and you’ll receive a citation. | 真的吗 记了三次分 你就会被记过一次 |
[00:30] | Now, that sounds serious. | 现在听起来很严重 |
[00:31] | Oh, it is serious. | 哦 非常严重 |
[00:33] | Five citations, and you’re looking at a violation. | 5个记过 你就违规一次 |
[00:36] | Four of those, and you’ll receive a verbal warning. | 违规四次 你会收到口头警告 |
[00:38] | Keep it up, and you’re looking at a written warning. | 再犯 你就会收到书面警告 |
[00:41] | Two of those, that will land you in a world of hurt, | 两次书面警告 你就会堕入痛苦的深渊… |
[00:44] | in the form of a disciplinary review, | 你会得到一份书面的纪律评估 |
[00:46] | written up by me, and placed on the desk of my immediate superior. | 由我来负责写 然后会放在我直接上级的桌子上 |
[00:50] | Which would be me. | 那人是我 |
[00:52] | That is correct. | 那是没错 |
[00:53] | Okay. I want a copy on my desk by the end of the day | 那是没错 好的 你给我也准备一份 |
[00:56] | or you will receive a full desaggelation. | 今天之前做好 否则你会收到 一份不许拍马屁的罚单 |
[01:00] | What’s a… What’s that? | 不准什么… 那是什么? |
[01:04] | Oh, you don’t want to know. | 哦 你最好还是不要知道 妇女座谈 |
[01:48] | Hey, Phyllis. Are you all right? | 嗨 Phyllis 你没事吧? |
[01:50] | I think I just got flashed. | 我觉得我遇到暴露狂了 |
[01:54] | What? Really? | 什么? 真的吗? |
[01:56] | In the parking lot. | 在停车场 |
[01:57] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[02:00] | Move! | 让开! |
[02:03] | Okay, I’ll call the real police. | 好吧 我打电话给真的警察 |
[02:04] | What happened? What can I do to help? | 怎么回事? |
[02:07] | Okay. | 我能做点什么? |
[02:09] | I’ll check the web. | 我到网上查查看 |
[02:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:15] | The police are on it. | 警察已经在调查了 他们说他们已经接到了三通报警电话了 |
[02:16] | They say they’ve already had three calls. | 他们说他们已经接到了三通报警电话了 |
[02:19] | Can you tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我们出了什么事吗? 嗯… |
[02:22] | I was walking to the building and this man asked me for directions. | 我正朝大楼走 这个男的过来问路 |
[02:28] | And he was holding a map. | 他拿着一张地图 |
[02:30] | And when I walked over, he had it out on the map. | 我走过去 他就把他那话儿拿出来 射在地图上了 |
[02:36] | Phyllis. You’re a married woman. | Phyllis 你可是已婚女性啊 |
[02:39] | The guy was just hanging brain. I mean, what’s all the fuss? | 那男的只是脑子不正常 那么大惊小怪干什么? |
[02:43] | If that’s flashing, then lock me up. | 如果那就是暴露狂 那就把我也抓起来吧 |
[02:46] | It’s just, like, so creepy. Yeah. | 这事…真让人起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[02:49] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[02:51] | Oh, some guy exposed himself to Phyllis in the parking lot. | 哦 有个男的当众遛鸟 Phyllis看到了 在停车场 |
[02:55] | Really? Is she okay? | 真的吗? 她还好吧? |
[02:57] | Yeah. Bob Vance took her for a walk to calm down. | 是啊 Bob Vance带她去散步了 帮她压压惊 |
[03:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:04] | Phyllis, you say? | Phyllis 你说的是她吗? 嗯 |
[03:09] | What is so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[03:12] | I mean, did he even see Pam? | 嗯…我的意思是 他见过Pam没? |
[03:14] | Or, Karen from behind? | 或者 呃… 从背后看过Karen没? |
[03:17] | I’m guessing not. | 我猜没有 |
[03:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:27] | It’s pretty funny when you think about it. | 你要是也那么想就会觉得好笑了 |
[03:30] | Not really. No. | 嗯…不好笑 一点也不 |
[03:31] | It’s disgusting and demeaning. | 这很恶心而且下流 |
[03:33] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[03:35] | Masters of comedy, a guy dropped his pants. | 喜剧大师 一个男人裤子掉了 |
[03:37] | Have you ever been to the circus? | 你们没去过马戏团吗? |
[03:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:47] | He’s back! | 他回来了! |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:53] | (SPEAKING GIBBERISH) | |
[03:56] | Hey, what’s going on? There’s a police car in the… | 嗨 这儿怎么了? 外头有辆警车… |
[03:59] | What? | 什么? |
[04:00] | (EXCLAIMS) | 哦 |
[04:03] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[04:04] | Oh, Phyllis got flashed. It’s… | 哦 Phyllis遇到暴露狂了 这 嗯… |
[04:08] | I don’t think laughing about it is an appropriate response. | 我觉得你开这种玩笑是不恰当的反应 |
[04:11] | Oh, come on. | 哦 算了吧 |
[04:12] | We’re laughing at Phyllis but she’s not even here. | 我们在笑Phyllis 她都不在 |
[04:14] | So, no harm, no foul. | 没有危害 所以不算犯规 |
[04:16] | I don’t think the women in this office… | 我觉得这办公室里的女性也不会… |
[04:17] | Incidentally, where were you during all of this? | 另外 这事发生的时候你在哪儿? |
[04:18] | Maybe you’re the flasher. | 也许你就是那个暴露狂 |
[04:20] | I was at a parent-teacher conference. | 我去参加家长会了 是吗 |
[04:23] | Prove it. Let’s see your penis. | 证明一下吧 让我们看看你的老二 |
[04:29] | I… You know… | 我… 你知道 |
[04:32] | As that was coming out of my mouth, I knew that it was wrong. | 我一说出口 我就知道我说错了 |
[04:40] | In all the excitement, | 当时我太激动 |
[04:42] | I forgot that my primary goal is to keep people safe. | 都忘了我首要的任务是保证我的员工安全了 |
[04:49] | Women can’t have fun if they don’t feel safe. | 如果女人没有安全感 她们就不会开心 |
[04:54] | For example, Jan and I have a safe word in case things go too far. | 比如 为了防止事情太过火 我跟Jan有一个保证安全的词 |
[05:00] | Foliage. | “树叶” |
[05:01] | And if one of us says that word, the other one has to stop. | 如果我们当中有一个说了这词 另一个人就得停止 |
[05:09] | Although last time, she pretended she didn’t hear me. | 不过上次… 她假装没有听到 |
[05:15] | JAN: Michael, come over after work tonight, okay? | Michael 下班后到我这边来下 好吗? |
[05:17] | I miss your body. | 我想念你的身体了 |
[05:20] | I don’t know. I feel… I drive a lot. | 我不知道 我觉得… 我车开太多了 |
[05:24] | I’m spending a fortune on gas and tools. | – 我在油费跟过路费上花了很多钱… – 我给你200块 |
[05:26] | Okay. I’ll give you $200. | 如果我在你之前起床 我会放在化妆台上 |
[05:27] | And if I get up before you, I’ll leave it on the dresser. | 如果我在你之前起床 我会放在化妆台上 |
[05:30] | That… I don’t know. | 嗯 那个…我不知道 |
[05:32] | That makes me kind of uncomfortable. | 我有点觉得不舒服 |
[05:33] | $300? | |
[05:35] | Well… I don’t know. | 我…嗯 呃 我不知道 |
[05:36] | Look, whatever. | 随便了 |
[05:38] | Just let my assistant know if you’re coming over | 如果你过来 就通知我的助手 |
[05:40] | so he can get more vodka. Okay? | 这样他就能多准备点伏特加了 好吗? |
[05:41] | Hunter, are you on? HUNTER: You got it, Jan. | Hunter 你去办了吗? 包在我身上 Jan |
[05:47] | DWIGHT: The employees of this office are very small and delicate. | 这个办公室的员工很弱小很容易受到伤害 |
[05:49] | Deserve protection from local pervs. | 面对本地的变态 他们应该得到保护 |
[05:52] | Better a thousand innocent men are locked up | 宁可错逮一千个无辜的人 |
[05:54] | than one guilty man roam free. | 也不能一个犯人逍遥法外 |
[05:58] | I am sick over this thing. Those people out there are clearly afraid. | 这事真让我恶心 外面的人显然很害怕 |
[06:01] | And that can’t happen. Not in my house. | 那事不会发生的 – 起码在我的地盘不会 – 同意 |
[06:04] | Agreed. Let me show you what I’ve been working on. | – 让我给你看看我一直在做的东西 – 好的 |
[06:07] | There are several penises there | 我想让Phyllis去指认一下几个嫌疑老二 |
[06:09] | I’d love Phyllis to run her eyes over. | |
[06:11] | You know, see if we can catch this pervert. | 看看我们能不能找到那个变态 |
[06:12] | This is the last thing that Phyllis needs to see right now, Dwight. | 现在Phyllis最不想看到的 就是那玩意 Dwight |
[06:17] | Look at that one. | 看看那条 |
[06:20] | Dwight, are those your pants? | Dwight 那是你的裤子吗? |
[06:22] | That’s a Polaroid. | 那是宝丽莱相机照的么 |
[06:26] | Attention, everybody. Dwight has something he would like to say. | 大家注意了 Dwight有些话要对大家说 |
[06:29] | Due to a recent incident involving | 由于最近发生的有关Phyllis |
[06:32] | Phyllis, a man, a map, and his penis, | 一个男人 一张地图 还有他的阴茎的事件… |
[06:36] | I think you know what I’m referring to, | 我想你们都知道我说的是什么… |
[06:37] | Michael has authorized me to form an emergency anti-flashing task force. | Michael授权我组织一个紧急反暴露狂小组 |
[06:44] | Question. Won’t that interfere with your other task forces? | 问题 这个工作会不会 干扰到你的另一个小组的工作? |
[06:47] | Answer. No, because this is being given priority one. | 回答: 不会 因为这件事需要优先处理 |
[06:51] | This is a petition for the business park | 这是份请愿书 请求商务广场 |
[06:52] | to upgrade their security cameras | 在停车场升级安保摄像头 |
[06:54] | as well as install two floodlights in the parking lot. | 并装配两个照明灯 |
[06:58] | And I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道…我知道你们在想什么 |
[07:00] | Won’t that just shed more light on the penises? | 那不会让那老二看的更清楚吗? |
[07:03] | But that is a risk we have to take. | 但是这个险我们必须得冒 |
[07:05] | Pam. You can draw, kind of. | Pam 你也算会画画了 |
[07:07] | Why don’t you work with Phallus | 你跟Phallus一起画出暴露狂的头像 |
[07:09] | on drawing a picture of the exposer | |
[07:10] | that I can post around the community? | 这样我就可以在社区到处张贴了? |
[07:12] | Phallus? | Phyllis 对不起 |
[07:13] | Phyllis. Sorry. | Phyllis 对不起 |
[07:15] | I’ve got penises on the brain. Back to work, everybody. | 我脑子里现在都是老二 各位 回去工作 |
[07:25] | I don’t often miss Roy, but I can tell you one thing. | 我不经常想念Roy 但是我可以告诉你一件事 |
[07:28] | I wish someone had flashed me when I was with Roy. | 有人在我面前暴露的时候 我希望Roy在我身边 |
[07:31] | Because that would have been the ass-kicking of the year. | 因为那人可要被他踢破屁股了 |
[07:35] | Especially if it had been Jim. | 尤其是如果那人是Jim |
[07:39] | He would not have wanted me to have seen Jim’s… | 他绝对不想让我看到Jim的那个的… |
[07:43] | I’m… I am saying a lot of things. | 喔哦 我… 我好像说太多了 |
[07:49] | I didn’t really get a good look. | 我没看仔细他 |
[07:51] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[07:53] | I don’t feel like answering phones. | 我不想出去接电话 |
[07:55] | Hey, did you guys see this memo that Dwight sent out? | 嗨 你们看到Dwight散发出去的备忘书没? |
[07:58] | “Women will be sent home if they wear makeup | “画了妆 |
[08:00] | “or heels exceeding one-quarter inch. | 或者鞋跟超过1/4英寸的女性 要被遣返回家” |
[08:03] | “Females are not allowed to speak to strangers | “女性不允许跟陌生人说话 |
[08:05] | “unless given written authorization by Dwight Schrute.” | “除非收到由Dwight Schrute签发的 书面的授权书” |
[08:08] | This is ridiculous. | – 太可笑了 |
[08:09] | Attention. I am removing all bananas from the kitchen. | – 注意了 我把茶水间的香蕉都拿走了 |
[08:14] | Dwight, this memo that you distributed is insulting. | Dwight 你发的这个备忘书很过分 |
[08:18] | Desperate times call for desperate measures. | 紧急情况需要紧急措施 |
[08:20] | “Sleeves down to the wrists”? | “袖子必须放到手腕以下 |
[08:21] | “Button-up collars and muted colors.” | 领子必须竖起来 衣服颜色不可太鲜艳” |
[08:24] | Nobody dresses like that. | 没人会那么穿 |
[08:25] | MICHAEL: Okay. You know something, Dwight? | 好吧 你知道吗 Dwight? |
[08:27] | We are not the terrorists. | 我们不是恐怖份子 |
[08:29] | Why don’t you just take these women, put them in a burlap sack, | 你干嘛不直接把这些女士 |
[08:32] | and hit them with a stick? | 装到麻布口袋里 用棍子打她们呢? |
[08:33] | Because that’s what you’re doing. | 因为你现在就在那么做 |
[08:35] | I celebrate these women. | 我尊重这些女性 |
[08:36] | They deserve the right to dress as they please. | 她们有穿自己喜欢的衣服的权利 |
[08:40] | If Pam wants to show more cleavage, she should be able to. | 如果Pam想把领口再开大一些 她就应该被允许那么做 |
[08:42] | I encourage that. | 我鼓励她那么做 |
[08:45] | Look, it’s really simple. | 瞧 很简单 |
[08:46] | We just want you guys to treat us with respect. | 我只需要你们男生对我们尊重一些 |
[08:48] | See? That’s what we’re talking about. Did you hear that, Dwight? | 瞧见没? 我们说的就是这个 你听到没 Dwight? |
[08:51] | Yes. Did you hear that, Michael? | 是的 你听到没 Michael? |
[08:53] | No, Dwight. Respect. | 不 Dwight |
[08:55] | R-E-S-P-C-T. Find out what it means to me. | 尊重 想想这个词对我有多大的意义 |
[09:00] | All right. You know what? That’s it. | 好了 知道吗? 够了 |
[09:03] | Conference room. Five minutes. Women’s appreciation. | 会议室 5分钟后 我们开个”尊重女性”的会 |
[09:05] | Wait a second. How are you qualified for that? | 等一会 你怎么有资格做那个? |
[09:08] | Oh, I don’t know, James. Did I come from a woman? | 哦 我不知道 James 我是女人生出来的吗? |
[09:12] | Have I slept with a woman? More than one? | 我跟女人睡过觉吗? |
[09:14] | Less than three. | – 还不止一个? – 嗯 不超过3个 |
[09:15] | That is not current. | – 这个数据已经过时了 – 知道吗? |
[09:16] | You know what? Why doesn’t Oscar run the meeting? | 为什么不让Oscar主持这次会议呢? |
[09:19] | He’s a homosexual. | 他是同性恋 |
[09:20] | Why don’t you run the meeting? You play with dolls. | 你来主持这个会吧? 你喜欢玩洋娃娃的 |
[09:22] | Those are collectible action figures. | 那些都是值得收藏的能做动作的娃娃 |
[09:23] | And they’re worth more than your car. | 它们的价钱都比你的车贵 |
[09:25] | You know what? I am the expert. I will conduct it. | 知道吗? 我是专家 交给我办 |
[09:28] | I know the crap out of women. | 我对女人了解得很透彻 |
[09:30] | I would like to apologize | 我 |
[09:33] | for all the men who thought this was a laughing matter. | 嗯… 替所有觉得这很可笑的男性道歉 |
[09:36] | Are we still discussing this? | 我们还要讨论这个吗? |
[09:38] | I say again, what is the big deal? | 我再说一遍 这有什么大不了的? |
[09:40] | Nobody likes to be flashed. | 没人愿意看到暴露狂 |
[09:43] | When Meredith flashed me at that Christmas party, | 当Meredith在圣诞派对上向我暴露的时候 |
[09:46] | I nearly vomited. | 我都快吐了 |
[09:47] | I don’t remember doing that. | 我不记得我做过那事 |
[09:48] | What a surprise. | 知人知面不知心啊 好了 别斗了 拜托 我们… |
[09:49] | Okay. No catfights. Please? Let’s… | 好了 别斗了 拜托 我们… |
[09:51] | My point is… | 我要说的是… |
[09:53] | My point is… | 我要说的是… |
[09:57] | A penis, when seen in the right context, | 一根阴茎 如果你在恰当的场合看到它 |
[10:02] | is the most wonderful sight for a woman. | 对女性而言简直叹为观止 |
[10:05] | But in the wrong context, it is like a monster movie. | 但是如果场合不对 那就像魔怪片一样 |
[10:07] | Alien. | 异性 #$%! |
[10:09] | What? Shut it. Shut up. | 你给我…闭嘴 闭上你的嘴 |
[10:11] | Okay. So, what I want to engage us in today is a hardcore discussion | 好的 我想我们今天需要做的是 对女性面对的问题 |
[10:16] | about women’s problems and issues and situations. | 困境 状况 进行深入的探讨 |
[10:21] | Magazines and TV shows and movies | 杂志 电视 |
[10:24] | portray women as skinny, tall goddesses. | 电影都把女性描绘成为 皮包骨 高挑的女神 |
[10:29] | Well, look around. Are women like that? | 呃 你四下看看 女性真的是那样的吗? |
[10:34] | No. No, they are not. | 不 不 她们不是 |
[10:38] | Even the hot ones aren’t really that skinny. | 即便这里身材最火爆的也没有那么瘦 |
[10:43] | So, what does that say? | 这说明了什么? |
[10:44] | That says that you women are up against it. | 这说明你们女性应该站起来反对它 |
[10:48] | And it is criminal. | 这是一种犯罪 |
[10:50] | Society doesn’t care. Society sucks. | 社会才不会关心这个 这个社会糟透了 |
[10:53] | I don’t even consider myself a part of society. | 我都羞于承认我是这个社会的一员 |
[10:56] | F.Y.I. Because I am so angry over all of this. | 仅供你们参考 因为我对这一切都非常不满 |
[11:00] | If it were up to me, you ladies would be the fashion models. | 如果由我决定 你们这些女士都是超级模特 |
[11:06] | Yes, Andy. | 没错 Andy |
[11:07] | Then, the fashion models could come here and work with me. | 而那些超级模特都会过来跟我一道工作 |
[11:10] | What you’re saying is extremely misogynistic. | 你所说的话 极端仇视女性 |
[11:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:16] | That was not necessary, but I appreciated it. | 并不一定要那么说 但是我很欣赏 |
[11:19] | And it proves my point. | 这恰恰证明了我的观点 |
[11:20] | Women can do anything. | 女性可以做任何的事情 |
[11:21] | I’m saying that you’re being sexist. | 我是说你搞性别歧视 |
[11:24] | No. I’m being misogynistic. That is insane. | 不 我仇视女性 |
[11:27] | I am not being sexist. That’s the same thing. | 那简直是疯话 我才没有性别歧视 |
[11:29] | Michael. Yes. | – 那 那是一个东西 – 什么 |
[11:31] | When I got my hair cut short, | 那次我剪了短发 |
[11:32] | you asked me if I was a lesbian. | 你问我是不是女同性恋 |
[11:35] | Because… | 因为 啊… |
[11:36] | That was one possible explanation | 那是对你为什么你剪了那种发型的 |
[11:38] | as to why you got that haircut. | 一种可能的解释 |
[11:40] | And when we get mad, you always ask us if we’re on our periods. | 当我们生气的时候 你总问我们是不是月经来了 |
[11:43] | I have to know whether you’re serious or not. | 我必须得知道当时你们是不是真的生气 |
[11:46] | I wish I could menstruate. | 我倒是希望我能来例假 |
[11:48] | If I could menstruate, I wouldn’t have to deal | 如果我有例假 |
[11:50] | with idiotic calendars anymore. | 我就不需要看那些日历了 |
[11:52] | I’d just be able to count down from my previous cycle. | 我就可以根据我的上一个月经周期计算了 |
[11:55] | Plus, I’d be more in tune with the moon and the tides. | 而且 我也能更加与月亮的潮汐周期 保持一致了 |
[11:58] | Can we just get back to work? | 我们能会去工作了吗? |
[11:59] | Yes. Okay. Yes. | 是 好吧 可以 |
[12:00] | This is not work talk. | – 这种谈话不适合在工作时间做 – 你说的没错 |
[12:02] | You’re right. You’re right. And you know why? | 你说的对 对极了 你知道为什么吗? |
[12:04] | It’s because of where we are. | 这是因为我们所在的地方 |
[12:06] | This is a masculine environment. | 这是一个男性化的环境 |
[12:09] | We need to find a place where you feel comfortable. | 我们需要找个你们都很舒服的地方 |
[12:12] | You know where we’re gonna go? | 知道我们该去哪儿吗? |
[12:14] | Steamtown Mall. | 我们去Steamtown商场吧 |
[12:18] | Frankly, it’s kind of insulting. | 老实说 我有点被冒犯的感觉 |
[12:19] | But I have a bunch of stuff I need to return in my car, | 但是我刚好要买点东西放车上 |
[12:23] | so I can do that. | 所以…我可以去那儿 |
[12:25] | Malls are just awful and humiliating. | 商场太糟糕 太让人尴尬了 |
[12:28] | They’re just store after store | 那边就是一个接一个的商店 |
[12:29] | of these horrible sales people | 还有那些销售员在那边一惊一乍的 |
[12:31] | making a big fuss out of an adult shopping in a junior section. | 想让我们成年人买小毛孩的东西 |
[12:35] | There are petite adults who are sort of… | 有一些很娇小的成年人 小别人一号… |
[12:38] | …smaller, who need to wear, maybe, a kids’ size 10. | 他们需要穿… 10号码的童装 |
[12:43] | Okay! Let’s go, ladies of Dunder Mifflin. | 好吧 我们出发 Dunder- Mifflin的女士们 |
[12:47] | Hey, we should have a calendar printed up. | 嗨 我们该印一本挂历 |
[12:49] | Pam, put that in my good idea folder. | Pam 把这个记到我的绝妙主意文件夹里 |
[12:53] | Let’s go! | 我们出发 |
[12:54] | Are you finished with the sketch? | 你的素描画好没? |
[12:56] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[12:57] | Doesn’t seem like the type. | 嗯 这个人不像暴露狂啊 |
[12:59] | Phyllis got a good look. | 呃 Phyllis看得很清楚 嗯 |
[13:05] | I plan on plastering this pervert’s face everywhere. | 我打算把这个变态的图片贴到每个地方 |
[13:09] | You can run, but you cannot hide. | 你可以逃 但是你无处藏身 |
[13:15] | Meredith, slow down! | 哦 Meredith 慢点! |
[13:16] | We’re not gonna get there any faster if we’re dead. | Meredith 慢点! 如果我们挂了 你开得再快也不能到那儿了 |
[13:19] | Thanks. I know how to drive. | 谢谢 我知道怎么开车 |
[13:26] | Oh. Yeah. You really shouldn’t litter. | 哦 你真的不该随便扔的 |
[13:29] | My car. My rules. | 在我的车上 就得按照我的规则办事 |
[13:36] | Hey, Jim. | 嗨 Jim |
[13:38] | You want to go in the women’s bathroom? | 你想进女厕所吗? |
[13:40] | No. Thank you, though. | 不 不过谢谢你 |
[13:42] | You aren’t curious? | 你很好奇吗? |
[13:44] | Not really. I’ve seen a bathroom before. | 没有啊 我之前看到过厕所 |
[13:46] | Yeah, but, it’s every guy’s fantasy. | 是啊 但是… 那是每个男人的幻想之地啊 |
[13:51] | I think you mean a girl’s locker room. | 我想你说的是女生的储物间吧 |
[13:53] | And in the fantasy, there’s usually girls in it. | 在幻想中 一般都有女生在里面 |
[13:56] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[13:58] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[13:59] | Go crazy. | 去疯狂一下吧 |
[14:06] | Oh, my God. | 哦…我的…上帝 |
[14:09] | I really appreciate your letting me work | 我很感谢你今天让我 |
[14:10] | alongside you so closely today. | 跟你一切贴身工作 |
[14:12] | Of course you do, moonface. | 那是当然 大扁脸 |
[14:13] | That’s because you’re a preppy freak, you’re the office pariah, | 因为你是个潜在的变态 |
[14:16] | and nobody likes you. | 你是办公室里的贱民 没人喜欢你 |
[14:17] | So, start hanging these all around the building. | 现在把这些画像挂在大楼的各个地方 |
[14:25] | This guy looks like a real deviant. | 这家伙看起来真的很不正常 |
[14:27] | No duh. | 废话 那就是我们为什么一定要抓到他的原因 |
[14:28] | That’s why we’ve got to catch him. Start hanging those. | 废话 那就是我们为什么一定要抓到他的原因 快点挂 |
[14:30] | Aye, aye, Captain. | 遵命 上校 |
[14:31] | More like, aye, aye, General. | 应该说 遵命 将军 |
[14:34] | MICHAEL: I don’t think she’s gonna make it. | 我觉得她做不到 |
[14:36] | Don’t think she’s gonna make it! | 她肯定做不到… |
[14:41] | It’s a little too tight. I’m gonna find another spot. | 有点太挤了 我再找个地方 |
[14:46] | Many women are competent drivers. | 许多女性都是驾车高手 |
[14:50] | Okay. Come on. | |
[15:00] | This is what we know. | 这是我们现在知道的 |
[15:05] | Well, I stand corrected. This is pretty cool. | 呃 我的站立姿势是正确的 这个真酷 |
[15:08] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:09] | Hey, where did you decide to take Karen tonight? | 嗨 呃… 你今天晚上打算带Karen去哪儿? |
[15:13] | Anna Maria’s. | Anna Maria餐馆 |
[15:14] | RYAN: What’s the occasion? | 为了什么事? |
[15:15] | Six-month anniversary. | 6个月纪念日 |
[15:19] | What? | 什么? |
[15:20] | Nothing. I think, we all kind of thought | 没什么…我想 呃 |
[15:22] | you guys were just, like, hooking up. | 我们大家都认为你们俩才有点 好上了 |
[15:24] | No. We’ve been dating for six months. | 不 我们已经约会了6个月了 |
[15:28] | She might mention an e-mail that I wrote a while back. | 呃 也许她提到了一封我写的邮件 呃 也许她提到了一封我写的邮件 |
[15:33] | Oh, right. I remember that one. | 哦 对 |
[15:35] | She read it to me. | 我记得那个 她读给我听过 |
[15:37] | She said she’s not really ready | 她说…她还没准备好跟办公室的人约会 |
[15:39] | to date somebody in the office, | |
[15:40] | but she really likes you as a friend. | 但是她很喜欢你 当你是朋友 |
[15:43] | I figured. That’s cool. | 我明白 |
[15:45] | I wouldn’t want to be in an office relationship, anyway. | 没事 我不… 我反正也不想谈办公室恋情 |
[15:50] | All right. I hope nobody’s on a diet. | 好的 希望没人在节食 – |
[15:54] | Thanks, Michael. Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢 – 不用谢 |
[15:56] | You’re welcome. | You’re welcome. 不用谢 不用谢 |
[15:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:01] | So. Let’s dish. | 那 我们来聊聊吧 |
[16:03] | What do you want to dish about? | 你想聊点什么? |
[16:04] | Anything you guys want. This is your time. | 你们要什么都可以 现在是属于你们的时刻 |
[16:22] | What is a Pap smear? | 嗯 什么是”宫颈刮片”? |
[16:24] | Or is it shmear like cream cheese? | 它是不是一种”污油”? 就像是黄油奶酪 |
[16:27] | Okay. New topic. | 好吧 下一话题 |
[16:28] | Kelly, how are things with Ryan? | Kelly 你跟Ryan最近怎样? |
[16:31] | Awesome. | 超棒 |
[16:32] | Awful, I mean. But, sometimes awesome. | 嗯 我是说很糟 不过 呃 有的时候很棒 |
[16:37] | What… What do you think of role-play? | 你觉得角色扮演怎么样? |
[16:40] | It can be fun. | – 蛮有趣的啊 – 是吗? |
[16:41] | Yeah? | – 蛮有趣的啊 – 是吗? |
[16:42] | Well, Jan has this schoolgirl fantasy. | Jan爱把自己幻想成为花季校服妹 |
[16:45] | That’s a pretty common one. | 很多人都有这样的幻想 |
[16:47] | I just… | 我只是… |
[16:48] | I feel uncomfortable wearing the dress. | 穿着那些衣服会觉得不舒服 |
[16:51] | Okay. I’m gonna be at the doll store. | 好吧 我要去洋娃娃店了 |
[16:55] | Sometimes the clothes at GapKids are just too flashy. | 有的时候Gap牌的童装太暴露了 |
[16:57] | So, I am forced to go to the American Girl store | 所以我不得不到”美国女孩”的品牌店去 |
[16:59] | and order clothes for large colonial dolls. | 为我的大殖民娃娃订衣服 |
[17:04] | Michael | Michael, you shouldn’t do anything |
[17:05] | that you’re uncomfortable with. | 假如你不舒服 就别去做 |
[17:07] | Jan says anything that doesn’t scare us is not worth doing. | Jan说如果一件事不吓人一跳 就没意思了 |
[17:11] | I don’t know. Maybe we’re different people. I like cuddling and spooning | 我不知道 也许吧 我们想法不同 我喜欢抱抱 再调调情 |
[17:14] | and she likes videotaping us during sex. | 她却喜欢把做爱的过程全程拍下来 |
[17:16] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[17:19] | And then, watching it back right afterward to improve my form. | 然后在事后回放给我看 让提高我的性技巧 |
[17:22] | That is not healthy behavior. | 这种行为可不怎么健康啊 |
[17:24] | No. It’s not that bad. | 不 这还没太糟 |
[17:26] | The worst part is that she shows it | 最糟糕的是 |
[17:28] | to her therapist and they discuss it. | 她把那录像放给她的心理医生看 然后他们一起讨论 |
[17:30] | Michael, you need to get out of this. | Michael 你不能再这样了 |
[17:32] | No. She’s just fooling around. | 不 她…她只是有点贪玩 |
[17:35] | It’s a woman thing. | 女人都这样 |
[17:36] | No. Normal women don’t do stuff like that. | 不 才不会有正常的女的喜欢做那事 |
[17:39] | This is bad. | 太糟了 |
[17:50] | No. | 哦 没关系的 |
[17:51] | No, that’s all right. I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 还挺得住 |
[17:56] | You guys, what am I gonna do about Jan? | 各位… 我们要拿Jan怎么办呢? |
[18:04] | Done. | 搞定 |
[18:06] | Read the pros first. | 先读读她的优点 |
[18:08] | Okay. “Jan is smart, successful. | 好吧 Jan很聪明 是个成功女性 |
[18:13] | “Good clothes. Hot. | 衣着光鲜 |
[18:16] | “Perfect skin. Nice butt.” | 很性感 皮肤很好 屁股也很美 |
[18:19] | She does have very nice clothes. | 她的确有很多非常高档的衣服 |
[18:20] | Okay, okay. Cons? | 好吧 好吧 缺点 |
[18:23] | Cons. | 缺点 |
[18:24] | “Wears too much makeup. | 妆画太浓 |
[18:26] | “Breasts not anything to write home about. | 胸部 让人惹不起性趣 |
[18:29] | “Insecure about body. | 对自己的身体不是很自信 |
[18:31] | “I’m unhappy when I’m with her. | 跟她在一起我不开心 |
[18:33] | “Flat-chested.” What was the last one? | – 平胸 – 前面说的一点是什么? |
[18:34] | She’s totally flat. Shrunken chesticles. | 她真的很平 简直是旺仔小馒头 |
[18:36] | No. The one before that. | 不 这个的前一点 |
[18:39] | “I’m unhappy when I’m with her.” | 我跟她在一起不开心 |
[18:42] | Michael | Michael. |
[18:43] | You shouldn’t be with someone who doesn’t make you happy. | 如果她不能让你开心 你为什么还要跟她在一起 |
[18:45] | I’m happy sometimes. | 我有的时候还是很开心的 |
[18:50] | When we scrapbook. | 我们一起看相册的时候 |
[18:52] | Or right towards the end of having sex. | 或者 快到性高潮的时候 |
[18:54] | Look, most relationships have their rough patches. | 听着 大部分的恋爱都有难挨的片刻 |
[18:57] | You just have to push through it sometimes. | 有的时候咬咬牙就过去了 |
[18:59] | Yeah. That’s smart. | 是啊 说得太好了 |
[19:00] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[19:01] | But it sounds like you’re just wrong for each other. | 但是听起来你们好像不适合彼此 |
[19:04] | That sounds good, too. | 你说的也有道理 |
[19:07] | I don’t know who’s right. I just don’t. | 我不知道你们谁是对的 |
[19:11] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我只是… 我不知道 |
[19:12] | I bet you know. Don’t think. Just answer. | 你肯定知道 别想 |
[19:14] | What do you want to do about Jan? | 尽管回答 你要拿Jan怎么办? |
[19:16] | I want to break up with Jan. | 我要跟Jan分手 |
[19:18] | Wow! | 哇噢 |
[19:20] | I want to break up with Jan. | 我想跟Jan分手 |
[19:24] | My mom taught me that. | 这招是我妈教我的 |
[19:27] | Wow! | 哇噢 我不敢相信这酸奶居然没有卡路里 |
[19:28] | I cannot believe this yogurt has no calories. | 哇噢 我不敢相信这酸奶居然没有卡路里 |
[19:31] | No one said it has no calories. | 没人说里面没有卡路里啊 |
[19:33] | Oh, hey, guys. | 哦 嗨 各位 |
[19:37] | I want to do something nice for you, | 我要对你们做点好事 |
[19:38] | because you did something so nice for me earlier. | 因为刚刚 你们帮助了我 |
[19:42] | I want you to go in there. | 你们进去 |
[19:43] | I want you to buy one item, on me. | 随便挑一样 |
[19:46] | As a thank you. Come on. Get in here. | 我帮你们付账 算是感谢 得了吧 进去啊! |
[19:49] | Let’s face it. Most guys are from the Dark Ages. They’re cavemen. | 让我们面对吧 大部分男人都有 阴暗的心理 |
[19:52] | And they like a woman to be showing her cleavage | 他们是野性的 他们想看到女性展示出不一样的一面 |
[19:56] | and to be wearing eight-inch heels. | 喜欢看她们穿上鞋跟8英寸长的鞋子 |
[19:58] | And to be wearing see-through underpants. | 喜欢看她们喜欢… 嗯 透视装… 内裤 |
[20:04] | But for me, | 但是 对于我 |
[20:07] | a woman looks best when she is just absolutely naked. | 要是女人光溜溜的 我才最喜欢 |
[20:16] | This is so great, huh? | 这很棒 不是吗? |
[20:21] | We should do this much more often. | 我们该常常这么做 |
[20:23] | I think we hang out an appropriate amount of time. | 我觉得我们的休闲时光也该有点限度 |
[20:29] | What are you doing in here? This is the woman’s room. | 你们在这儿干什么?这是女厕啊 |
[20:32] | You’re in here. | 你不是也在 我付钱了 有资格在这儿 |
[20:33] | I pay for that privilege. | 你不是也在 我付钱了 有资格在这儿 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:42] | I’m a pretty normal guy. | 好吧 我是个正常的男人 |
[20:44] | I do one weird thing. | 我只有一个怪癖 |
[20:46] | I like to go in the women’s room for number two. | 我喜欢去女厕所嗯嗯 |
[20:48] | I’ve been caught several times, and I have paid dearly. | 我被抓过好几次 |
[20:54] | (EXCLAIMS) | 我也被罚得很惨 |
[20:56] | You don’t want anything? My treat. | 你什么都不要吗? 我付钱哦 |
[20:59] | Some panties, or… | 买点大裤衩 或者… |
[21:02] | Like, a thong or G-string, T-back? | 皮带 或者小内裤什么的 丁字裤 |
[21:06] | Get a nice bra. Padded bra. | 买条质地上乘的胸罩… 垫胸的那种胸罩 |
[21:10] | See-through? Push-up? Lace? Thigh-high? | 透视装 紧身衣 蕾丝? |
[21:13] | Bustier? Anything. It’s just… | 超短裤?紧身胸衣? 什么都成 |
[21:14] | You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear. | 只要 你知道吗 我很希望可以给你买套新内衣 |
[21:20] | Phyllis? What do you think? Too much? | 觉得这件怎么样? 是不是太暴露了? |
[21:23] | Jim’s gonna love it. | Jim会很喜欢的 |
[21:31] | I’m kind of in between boyfriends right now, | 我现在处在感情真空期 |
[21:33] | so I don’t need anything sexy. | 所以我不需要什么性感的东西 |
[21:37] | But I do need some new hand towels. | 但是我需要一点手巾 |
[21:38] | I figure I can cut up this robe. | 我想可以从这个浴袍上剪一块下来用 |
[21:41] | Slower. | 慢点! |
[21:44] | Slower. | 慢点! |
[21:46] | (CELL PHONE RINGING) Meredith. Slow it up. | 慢点开! |
[21:50] | Oh, no. | 哦 哦 不 |
[21:54] | It’s Jan. What do I do? | 是Jan |
[21:56] | Answer it. Don’t answer it. | 我该怎么办? 接啊 别接 |
[22:02] | Okay. It stopped. | 好吧 |
[22:04] | (TIRE BURSTS) Oh, crap. | 她挂了 该死! |
[22:20] | That is pretty cool. | 这个真酷 |
[22:27] | Michael? You know how to change a wheel, right? | Michael 你会换轮胎 是不是? |
[22:32] | Yeah. Yep. | 呃 是啊 没错 |
[22:36] | Can somebody grab me the lever? | 谁帮我拿个千斤顶来 |
[22:38] | And I will… | 我来… |
[22:39] | Here. Meredith? | 这儿 呃 |
[22:41] | Why don’t you put your hazards on? | Meredith 把警示灯打开吧 |
[22:42] | Yeah. Get your hazards on for safety. | 对啊 把警示灯打开 安全第一 |
[22:46] | Let’s see. | 让我来瞧瞧 |
[22:50] | There we go! Good. Yes. We have the… | 好了! 好 不错 我们得… |
[22:56] | All right. | 把它给撑起来 |
[22:58] | I think I’ve got it. | 我找到了 |
[23:03] | Do you have a Crescent? A Crescent-Allen? | 你有工具包吗? Allan牌的那种? |
[23:06] | I don’t think we really need that, Michael. | 我们不需要那个 Michael |
[23:09] | You know what? I’m going to… | 知道吗? 我要去… |
[23:11] | You take care of that. I’m gonna do traffic detail. | 你来搞定这个 我来负责疏导交通 全面负责 |
[23:16] | You know? I changed a tire today. | 知道吗? 我今天换了个轮胎 |
[23:19] | All by myself. | 我一个人换的 |
[23:21] | This bathrobe’s already coming in handy. | 这个浴袍已经派上用场了 |
[23:23] | (HORN HONKING) Coming! | 就来! |
[23:30] | Think we’ll find him? | 你觉得我们能找到他吗? |
[23:31] | Yeah, I do. Because justice never rests. | 嗯 没错 因为正义永在 |
[23:35] | Halvsies? | 一人一半? |
[23:36] | No. Wholesies. | 不 全归我 |
[23:40] | Listen, man. I really appreciate | 听着 |
[23:42] | you letting me shadow you today. I feel like I learned a lot. | 老兄 我很高兴你今天选我来打下手 |
[23:44] | Natch. | 我学到了很多 当然了 |
[23:46] | Yep. If you don’t mind, I think I’ll hang up some of these posters | 没错 如果你不介意 我要在我住的地方的周围也贴上这些海报 |
[23:50] | around my neighborhood, schools, post office, et cetera. | 学校啊 邮局啊 都不放过 |
[23:55] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[23:56] | I may have underestimated you. | 我可能低估你了 |
[23:58] | You’re not a total ass. | 你不是一个彻底的笨蛋啊 |
[24:09] | Okay. I am really going to do this. | 好吧 我真的要这么做了 |
[24:12] | PAM: Good luck, Michael. | – 好运 Michael – 知道吗? |
[24:13] | You know what? I need my girls with me. | 我要我的女士们陪着我 |
[24:15] | Pam Karen Pam, Karen, even Phyllis. Come on. | |
[24:17] | Let’s do this. | 甚至Phyllis 过来 我们来做这事 |
[24:19] | Let’s do it. | 马上做 |
[24:24] | Okay. Remember. Be strong. | 好吧 记住 你要强硬一点 |
[24:32] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[24:35] | No, I’m getting her voicemail. | 是她的语音信箱 |
[24:37] | Don’t leave a… | – 别留言… – |
[24:38] | Hey, Jan. It’s me. Michael. | 嗨 Jan 是我 Michael |
[24:39] | I’m just calling to say that I think we need a little break. | 我打电话来是想说 我觉得我们需要分开一下 |
[24:43] | Permanently. | 永远分开 |
[24:44] | And, I know everybody says this, but I want to remain friends. | 而且 呃 我知道每个人都会这么说 但是 我希望我们还可以做朋友 |
[24:51] | Or, at least, business associates who get along. | 或者起码 我们还可以一起谈业务 |
[24:56] | Oh. Just so you know, it’s not me. It’s you. | 哦 你知道的 不是因为我 是因为你 |
[25:03] | Okay, buddy. Somebody just walked in. | 好吧 老兄 有人进来了 |
[25:05] | I have to go. So, I’ll talk to you later. | 我得挂了 嗯 以后我们再说 |
[25:11] | Michael. I was… | 我在 嗯… |
[25:15] | I was really unhappy with our conversation earlier. And I… | 我对我们之前的谈话很不开心 我… |
[25:19] | I just… I couldn’t stop thinking about it, | 我…我一直在想着那事 |
[25:22] | so I decided that I would drive down here | 所以 我决定我要专程到这儿来 |
[25:24] | and apologize to you in person. | 向你当面抱歉 |
[25:28] | So… | 所以 |
[25:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:42] | So, we’re good? | 那么 我们没事了? |
[25:45] | Abso-fruitly. | 当然啊 |
[25:47] | (CELL PHONE VIBRATING) Oh. Hold on. Sorry. | |
[25:49] | No. | 等等 对不起 – |
[25:50] | Wait a second. | 不 不… – 等会 |
[25:54] | Oh. It’s from you. | 哦 是你打的 |
[25:59] | Want to grab some dinner? | – 你要一起去吃晚饭吗? – |
[26:00] | MICHAEL: Hey, Jan. It’s me. Michael. | 嗨 Jan 是我 Michael |
[26:01] | Yeah. Okay. | 我打电话来是想说 |
[26:03] | I’m just calling to say that I think we need a little break. | 我觉得我们需要分开一下 |
[26:05] | Permanently. | 永远分开 |
[26:06] | And, I know everybody says this, | 而且 呃 我知道每个人都这么说 但是 |
[26:10] | but I want to remain friends. | – 我希望我们还能做朋友 |
[26:11] | Maybe some Italian. | – 意大利菜怎么样 或者? |
[26:14] | Or, at least, business associates… | 或者 起码 我们还可以一起 |
[26:16] | Chinese? | – 谈业务 |
[26:17] | …get along. | – 中国菜 |
[26:18] | Oh. Just so you know, it’s not me. It’s you. | 哦 你知道的 不是因为我 是因为你 |
[26:22] | Okay, buddy… | 好吧 |
[26:30] | (MICHAEL EXCLAIMS) | 老兄… |
[26:31] | Any man who says he totally understands women is a fool. | 任何说他完全了解一个女人的男人都是傻瓜 |
[26:36] | Because they are un-understandable. | 因为她们是不能被了解的 |
[26:39] | There’s a wishing fountain at the mall, | 在商场有个许愿喷泉 |
[26:42] | and I threw a coin in for every woman in the world | 我为了世界上所有的女性投了一个硬币 |
[26:45] | and made a wish. | 然后许了个愿 |
[26:47] | I wished for Jan to get over me. | 我希望Jan可以忘记我 |
[26:50] | I wished for Phyllis a plasma TV. | 我希望Phyllis可以得到等离子彩电 |
[26:53] | I wished for Pam to gain courage. | 我希望Pam重拾勇气 |
[26:57] | I wished for Angela a heart and for Kelly a brain. | 我希望Angela能不再那么冷漠 希望Kelly能有个大脑 |
[27:02] | Michael. How can you appreciate women so much | “Michael 你怎么能在那么珍爱女性的同时” |
[27:04] | but also dump one of them? | “甩掉一个女人呢?” |
[27:07] | You mean, how can I be so illogical | 你的意思是 我怎么能这么没有逻辑 这么飘忽不定 |
[27:11] | and flighty and unpredictable and emotional? | 这么难以琢磨 这么情绪化吗? |
[27:18] | Well, maybe I learned something from women after all. | 呃 |
[27:22] | (PHONE RINGING) | 也许我的确从女性身上学到了点东西 |
[27:25] | Dunder Mifflin Paper / Sex Predator Hotline. | Dunder Mifflin纸业 暴露狂热线 我是Dwight |
[27:27] | This is Dwight Schrute. Hey, Dwight. It’s Jim. | Schrute 嗨 Dwight 我是Jim |
[27:29] | Jim, what are you doing? I’m busy. | Jim 你在干什么 我很忙 |
[27:32] | No. You’re not. I’m looking right at you. | 不 你不忙 我正看着你呢 |
[27:35] | I’m hanging up. Don’t. | – 我在挂画呢 – 别挂 |
[27:38] | I have information about the sex predator. | 我有暴露狂的消息 |
[27:41] | You have information about the sex predator? | 你有暴露狂的消息? |
[27:44] | I saw him two minutes ago. | 我两分钟前看到他了 |
[27:46] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[27:48] | In the women’s bathroom, above the sink. | 在女厕所 水池的上面 |
[27:57] | Anti-flashing task force! | 反暴露任务小组! |
[27:59] | Above the sink. | 在水池上面… |
[28:01] | Above the sink. | |
[28:13] | Pam! | |
[28:16] | Resynchro Web-Dl et corrections : LeRalouf |