时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Hey, I got you one. – Hey. | 嘿! 嘿! 我给你拿了一个 |
[00:03] | Thank you. I was gonna grab some chips, you want some? | – 哦 哇奥 多谢 – 好的 我想去拿些薯片 你想要吗? |
[00:06] | No, thanks. We’re still having lunch today, right? | 不了 谢谢 呃 我们今天还是一起吃午餐 对吗? |
[00:09] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[00:14] | How dare you? | 胆子不小啊 |
[00:29] | Hey, Toby? | 嘿 Toby? |
[00:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[00:32] | I just wanna remind everyone about the company rules involving PDA, | 我只是想提醒大家 公司关于PDA的规定 |
[00:36] | – or public displays of affection. – Yes… | 或者说”公开展示亲昵”(PDA) |
[00:39] | Some people in the office have complained. | 是的 公司里有人提过意见 |
[00:41] | – Oh, really. – About other people engaging in PDA. | 哦 真的吗 关于别人有PDA举动 |
[00:44] | And you know, just wanted to remind them it’s not appropriate to do that. | 你知道 只是想提醒他们 这么做不合适 |
[00:48] | Is this about me and Jan in my office? | 这是指在我办公室里 我和Jan的事吗? |
[00:50] | Because I’ll have you know that that was consensual. | 因为我想让你知道 那是生理冲动的激使 |
[00:52] | What we did has nothing to do with you or anyone here. | 我们所做的与你和这里每个人都无关 |
[00:55] | I don’t think anyone heard anything. | 我不觉得有人听到了什么 |
[00:58] | We’re very discreet. | 我们非常谨慎的 |
[00:59] | And most people had left by that point. | 而且…而且那时大多数人都已经走了 |
[01:02] | So I don’t think it’s any of your business. | 所以我不认为这关你的事 |
[01:04] | What I think you should do, is roll up the memo real tight… | 我认为你该做的 是把便函紧紧地收好… |
[01:08] | Okay, look, the memo was not out you. | 好 看 便函不是关于你的 |
[01:10] | For the record, I’ve never been involved with anyone at work in any capacity. | 正式声明 我从没有和工作中的 任何人以任何身份交往过 |
[01:14] | All right, everyone, look. | 好了 大家 看 |
[01:16] | All right, the complaint was about Jim and Pam… | 好吧 投诉是关于Jim和Pam的 所以… |
[01:22] | – No way. – What? | 不会吧 |
[01:23] | You guys are together? | 什么? 你们在交往? 呃… |
[01:29] | Yep. | 是的 |
[01:31] | Yes, we are. | 是的 我们在 哇奥! 哇奥! |
[01:34] | – Tuna! – Awesome! | 金枪鱼! |
[01:35] | I knew it! | – 我就知道! – 棒极了! |
[01:37] | To the two of you. | 对你们两个 耶!耶! |
[01:39] | Toby, was this your fun little way of congratulating us? | Toby 这是你恭喜我们的 有趣的小方式吗? |
[01:44] | – Yes. – Okay. | 是的 |
[01:45] | Mind is exploding. | 好的 脑袋要爆炸了 |
[01:47] | Get over here. Come on. | 过来 来吧 |
[01:49] | Come here. | 来吧 好 |
[01:52] | Okay, stand up. | 好的 站起来 |
[01:55] | Here we go. | 就这样 |
[01:58] | Everyone, this is a day that will live in infamy. | 各位 这是将存于丑名的一天 |
[02:03] | Because today… | 因为今天… |
[02:04] | is the day… | 是… |
[02:06] | that Jim and Pam… | Jim和Pam合为一体的日子 |
[02:08] | – become one. – Actually, we’re dating for 2 months. | 实际上 我们约会有几个月了 |
[02:10] | I love you guys so much. | 我太爱你们了 |
[02:19] | – Phone’s ringing. – No, no. Pam, let’em ring. | 电话在响 不 不 不 Pam 让它去响吧 |
[02:22] | Let the bells of Dunder-Mifflin chime out your love. | 让Dunder Mifflin的铃声 鸣响你们的爱 |
[02:27] | Because… | 因为… |
[02:28] | this is really good. | This is really good. 这真是太好了 |
[02:32] | My heart soars… | 我的心如… |
[02:35] | with the eagle’s nest. | 雄鹰飞翔 |
[02:37] | I don’t see it. I think they both could do better. | 我没看出来 我认为他们两个都能做得更好 |
[02:41] | It’s not a surprise to me. | 我不感到惊讶 |
[02:43] | Pam is the office mattress. | Pam就是个办公室情妇 |
[02:46] | Jim Halpert’s off the market. | Jim Halpert退出舞台了 |
[02:47] | Guess who just became the best looking single guy in the office? | 猜猜谁成为了公司最帅的单身汉? 无限潜力计划 |
[03:25] | Can you make that straighter? | 嘿 你们能将其弄得更直一些吗? |
[03:28] | That’s what she said. | 这是她说的 |
[03:30] | Did you plan that? | 你预谋的吧? |
[03:32] | No. | 没有 |
[03:34] | “Can you make that straighter?” | 你们能将其弄得更直一些吗? |
[03:35] | “That job looks hard.” | 这工作看起来很难 |
[03:37] | “You should put your mouth on that.” | 你应该把你的嘴放上去 |
[03:40] | How can you even use that one naturally? | 你怎么能把那个用得如此自然? |
[03:42] | Blowing up balloons, I thought. | 吹气球 我以为 |
[03:44] | You might wanna trim it a little? | 你也许想把它修整一点? |
[03:46] | – Michael. – Oh, is Ryan coming back today? | – 哦 Ryan今天会回来吗? |
[03:49] | Yeah, he is. | 是的 他会的 哦 |
[03:54] | Pam and Jim are together. Ryan is visiting. | Pam和Jim在一起 Ryan来看望 |
[03:57] | Only thing that could make this day better is ice cream. | 唯一能使这天更完美的东西是 冰淇淋 |
[04:04] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[04:06] | To give you this. | 来给你这个 |
[04:09] | – What is that? – It’s a ferel barn cat. | 这是什么? 这是只野猫 |
[04:11] | I trapped him and I’m giving him to you | 我昨晚把它逮住 我把它给你 |
[04:13] | as a replacement cat for the one I destroyed. | 作为我毁掉的那只的替代猫 |
[04:15] | Her name was Sprinkles. | 它的名字叫Sprinkles |
[04:18] | And his name is Garbage. | 它的名字是Garbage(垃圾) |
[04:21] | Most calls him Garbage ’cause he likes to eat garbage. | Mose叫它Garbage 因为它喜欢吃垃圾 |
[04:24] | Don’t you, Garbage? | 不是吗 Garbage? 啊 啊 啊! |
[04:26] | I can’t believe you just thought you could replace Sprinkles, | 我不敢相信你觉得你能取代Sprinkles |
[04:29] | before she’s even in the ground. | 甚至在它还没有入土前 |
[04:31] | You haven’t buried her yet? | 你还没有埋掉它吗? |
[04:33] | Don’t rush me. I’m grieving. | 别催我 我在哀痛 |
[04:35] | Garbage can be very helpful, okay? He’s a useful cat. | Garbage能帮很大忙的 好吧? 它是只有用的猫 |
[04:38] | He killed an entire family of raccoons. Look at him. | 它杀了狸猫一家子 看看它 |
[04:41] | I don’t want Garbage. | 我不想要Garbage |
[04:43] | I want Sprinkles! | 我想要Sprinkles |
[04:58] | Hey Toby. | 嘿 Toby |
[05:00] | Hey, Pa… | 嘿 Pam… |
[05:02] | – You two. – Hey. | 你们两个 |
[05:03] | So now that we are dating, | 嘿 那么既然我们在约会 |
[05:06] | we just wanted to know if we had to sign one of those | 呃 我们只是想知道我们是否该 |
[05:08] | “we’re dating” things for the company. | 为公司签”我们在约会”那些东西 |
[05:11] | Oh, well, you know, those are only for, | 哦 你知道 那些只是为… |
[05:14] | you know, relationships. | 你知道 交往的人 |
[05:16] | So… if it’s just a casual thing, there’s no need, really. | 所以如果这只是随便的 就不需要了 真的 |
[05:22] | Well, I don’t wanna speak for Jim, but it’s, like, pretty official. | 哦 我不是想为Jim说话 但这 差不多 很认真了 啊哈 |
[05:31] | Sorry, so do we need to… sign one, or… | 抱歉 那么我们不需要… 签那个 或是… |
[05:35] | Let’s just wait and see what happens, you know. | 让我们等等看会发生什么 你知道 |
[05:38] | – What? – Well, let’s just wait. | 什么? 我们等等吧 |
[05:41] | – Oh, okay. – Okay. | – 哦 好吧 – 好的 |
[05:43] | Great. | – 很好 – 是的 |
[05:52] | – Hey, Ryan. – Hold on one sec. | – 嘿 Ryan – 等一下 欢迎回… |
[06:03] | Hey, Pam. It’s great to see you. Is Michael in? | 嘿 Pam 很高兴见到你 |
[06:05] | – Hey, there he is! – Yeah. | Michael在吗? – 嘿 他在这儿! – 是的 |
[06:07] | He’s back! And he’s with a beard. | 他在这儿! 他回来了! 而且他有了胡子 |
[06:10] | He has facial hair. | 他有脸毛了 |
[06:12] | Look at him! | 看看他! |
[06:13] | All grown up and no place to go. | 都长大了 还没地方去 |
[06:16] | Hello, Mr. Sonny Crocket. | 你好啊 Sonny |
[06:18] | I’m Tubbs. | Crockett先生 我是Tubbs(都是《迈阿密风云》主人公) |
[06:20] | Okay. Should we get started? | 好的 我们该开始了吗? |
[06:22] | Yeah, let’s get started because, uh, yes. | 哦 是的 我们开始吧 因为 呃 是的 |
[06:24] | – ‘Cause this is very serious business. – Yeah, exactly. | 因为这是非常严肃的生意 是啊 正是 |
[06:27] | This is a business meeting. | 这是个商务会议 |
[06:28] | – Fire guy! – Stop that! | 纵火男! 啊!停下来! |
[06:31] | That’s right! Fire guy! Don’t start any fires, Ryan. | 没错! 没错! 纵火男– 别再纵火了 Ryan |
[06:34] | Fire guy! | 纵火男! |
[06:35] | – You weren’t here for that. – Here for what? | 你那时还没来呢 |
[06:37] | – When he started the fire. – Look how big he is. | 没来什么? – 他引起火灾的时候 – 看他长多大了 |
[06:39] | Look at you! You are so… | 看看你 |
[06:41] | mature and old and little man now. | 你现在是个很成熟 并且又老又小的人了 |
[06:45] | – You’re like our little man. – Little old man boy. | 你就像是我们的小人 好 小大人男孩 |
[06:47] | – Michael, everybody… – Bearded like man boy. | Michael 各位… 胡子小大孩 |
[06:50] | Let me say something. I know I used to be a temp here, | 让我说点什么 我知道我曾是这里的临时工 |
[06:53] | but now everything is different. | 但现在所有事都不同了 |
[06:54] | I’d like your respect. | – 是啊 – 我希望得到你们的尊重 |
[06:56] | I’m your boss now. You’re gonna have to treat me the same way you treated Jan. | 我现在是你们的上司了 你们对待我要像你们曾对待Jan那样 |
[07:00] | – So… – That’s a little kinky. | – 哦 哇奥 – 那么… 这可有点古怪 |
[07:02] | I don’t swing that way. | – 我不那样骤变的 – 好吧 呼! |
[07:04] | – I think Ryan has a gay crush on me. – Enough, okay! | 我觉得Ryan对我有同志方面的意思 |
[07:07] | This is inappropriate and it stops right now. | 够了 好吧! 这不合适 现在就要停止 |
[07:13] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | 你明白吗? 是的 |
[07:16] | Everybody, come on. Settle down. | 各位 来吧 安静下来 |
[07:18] | Let’s get serious here. | 让我们严肃起来 |
[07:20] | Ryan has a very special important presentation to do | 呃 Ryan有个非常 特别而重要的陈述要做 |
[07:24] | which we will be doing in the conference room in ten minutes. | 在10分钟内于会议室 |
[07:26] | – Perfect. – Sound good? Okay. | – 很好 – 还好吧? |
[07:28] | All right. | 好 好的 |
[07:29] | Yeah, Ryan snapped at me. | 是的 Ryan给了我当头一棒 |
[07:31] | Bu there was this twinkle in his eye that I picked up on which said, | 但我捕捉到他的眼里 有个闪光 像是在说 |
[07:35] | “Dude, we’re friends. | “兄弟 我们是朋友 |
[07:37] | “I’m doing this for appearances. | “我这样做是为了面子 |
[07:38] | “I’m the big boss now. | “我现在是大老板了 |
[07:40] | “And I have to seem like an ogre. | “我必须看起来像个残暴的人 |
[07:42] | “But you know me | “但你了解我的 |
[07:43] | “and you trust me, “and we like each other. | 你信任我的 “我们喜爱彼此 |
[07:47] | “And we’ll always be friends. | “我们永远都会是朋友 |
[07:49] | “And I would never take you for granted “in a million years. | “我万生万世都不会 “把你理所应当地对待 |
[07:55] | “And I miss you, man. “And I love you.” | 我想念你 哥们儿 我爱你” |
[07:59] | His words. | 他的话 |
[08:05] | Dunder-Mifflin Infinity represents a floor to ceiling streamlining | 代表了我们商业模型的 |
[08:09] | of our business model. | 地板到天花板流水线 |
[08:11] | The center piece of the campaign | 此活动的中心装饰品 |
[08:13] | is a new business to business website interface | 是新商业对商业网站界面 |
[08:16] | that will allow us to compete directly with big box chains. | 这会允许我们 直接与Big Box连锁店竞争 |
[08:19] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[08:21] | Last time I checked, Dunder-Mifflin already has a website. | 我上一次查 Dunder Mifflin已经有网站了 |
[08:24] | And quite frankly, I’m not really sure what’s wrong with it. | 很坦白讲 我不太确定它是怎么搞的 (建设中…2002年圣诞节完成) |
[08:28] | This is a massive overhaul. We’re getting younger, | 这是大修 我们变得更年轻 |
[08:31] | sleeker and more agile with the way that we adapt to the marketplace. | 更圆滑 并且更敏捷 随着我们适应市场 |
[08:35] | Essential personal will be issued blackberries for company use. | 所有骨干人员将配备 黑莓手机做业务联系用 |
[08:38] | Gimme, gimme. | 哦! 给我 给我 给我 |
[08:39] | I’ll stick around for a while to help you set them up. | 我会呆一段时间 来帮助你们做后续工作 |
[08:42] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? |
[08:44] | What if we don’t wanna use a blackberry because they are stupid and pointless? | 那如果我们不想 用黑莓技术呢? 因为它们又笨 又没有用 |
[08:48] | – This’s company-wide, Dwight. – Got it. | 这是全公司普及的 Dwight 明白 |
[08:52] | You should call it Dunder-Mifflinfinity. | 你应该称它为Dunder-Mifflinfinity |
[08:55] | You know, push the words together. | 你知道 把词放在一起 |
[08:57] | Any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗? |
[09:00] | Can we speak privately about our relationship? | 我们能私下谈谈我们的关系吗? |
[09:03] | Thank you, everybody! | 谢谢 各位! |
[09:04] | Ryan Howard everybody! Good job! | Ryan Howard 大家鼓掌! 干得不错! |
[09:09] | That was some fun stuff. When’s the website go up? | 这很有趣 网站何时建立起来? |
[09:12] | As fast as possible. We wanna start re-training people ASAP, | 尽可能地快 我们想尽快开始重新培训人 |
[09:15] | to hit the ground running with the new system. | 那样我们就能开始运作新系统了 |
[09:17] | Cool beans. | 酷毙了 |
[09:19] | – We’re screwed. – Who is? | 我们完蛋了 谁? |
[09:21] | Us, you and me. The old timers. | 我们 你和我 老人们 |
[09:23] | I am not old. You are old. | 我不老 你老 |
[09:26] | You are, like, a 100. | 你 大概 100岁了 |
[09:28] | You’re over 40. That’s the cut off. | 你超过40岁了 这是裁人的坎儿 |
[09:29] | Are you listening to what he’s saying? Re-training. | 你有听他说的吗? 重新培训 |
[09:33] | New system, youth. | 新系统 年轻人 |
[09:35] | I’m telling you, this kid is the grim reaper. | 我告诉你 这孩子就是死神 |
[09:37] | You deal with this, | 你把这个处理好 |
[09:38] | or you, me, Sammy, Phyllis, the chick you hit with the car, | 否则你 我 Sammy Phyllis 你用车撞了的那个女的 |
[09:42] | we’re goners. | 我们都会走人的 |
[09:45] | I swore I wouldn’t tell anybody this, but… | 我发过誓我不会 告诉任何人这个 但… |
[09:49] | in the interest of… | 为了… |
[09:51] | revealing secrets… | 揭示秘密… |
[09:52] | Oh, my god, this is gonna make your brain explode. | 哦 我的天 这会让你的脑袋炸掉的 |
[09:56] | Dwight and Angela… dating. | 呃 Dwight和Angela… 在约会 |
[10:00] | Have been for six months. | 已经半年了 |
[10:03] | Swear to god. | – 不是吧 – 对天发誓 |
[10:04] | This is great. | 哦 这真是太好了 |
[10:05] | I was gonna wait and tell you on your birthday, but this is much more fun. | 我本想等着在你的 生日时告诉你 但这样更有趣多了 |
[10:08] | No, they have been dating for, like, two years. | 不 他们约会大概有两年了 |
[10:13] | Since before your barbeque. | 自你那次烧烤会前 |
[10:16] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[10:19] | You knew. And you didn’t say anything? | 你知道 而你什么都没说过? |
[10:22] | You didn’t say anything to me. | 你什么都没对我说啊 |
[10:25] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[10:28] | We should have started dating, like, a long time ago. | 哇奥! 我们从很久前就该开始约会了 |
[10:32] | Sorry, I didn’t know you guys were in here. | 你能相信吗? 抱歉 我不知道你们在这里 |
[10:34] | – No, we’re just sitting here. – I couldn’t see your hands. | 不 没事 我们只是坐在这里 我看不到你的手 |
[10:37] | Oh, hey Pam, by the way, it’s great that you’re dating. | 哦 嘿 Pam 顺便说一下 你们在约会真是太好了 |
[10:42] | But when a new client calls, | 但有新客户打来电话时 |
[10:44] | you just have to randomly assign them to a sales person. | 你要随机将其指派给销售人员 |
[10:47] | You can’t base who gets new clients on who you’re sleeping with that week. | 你不能以那周你在和谁睡觉 而决定谁得到新客户 |
[10:51] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[10:52] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好的 – 好的 |
[10:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:55] | And… that is why we waited so long to tell people. | 这… 这就是为何 我们等了那么久才告诉别人 |
[11:10] | – Okay, what’s up? – Yeah, okay. | 好吧 怎么了? |
[11:12] | Um, I was just… | 呃 好吧 呃 我只是… |
[11:14] | After the presentation, wanted to make sure | 在你的讲演之后 我只是想确保 |
[11:16] | that vis-a-vis me in the office, everything is business as usual. | 和我在办公室面对面谈 所有的生意都像往常一样 |
[11:19] | Well, it’s business but not as usual. | 呃 是生意 但不是像往常一样 |
[11:22] | Yeah, no, I understand. | 是啊 不 我明白 |
[11:24] | We’re making great strides and you’re updating. | 我们在大步向前走 我们在更新升级 |
[11:26] | – But business as usual, no? – No. | 但生意像往常一样 不是吗? 不是 |
[11:29] | We threw out the playbook, we start from scratch. | 我们要抛弃掉整个框架 我们要从Scratch开始 |
[11:32] | We’re implementing a brand new system. | 我们在加进一个全新的系统 |
[11:34] | – Good, so we’re on the same page. – No. | 很好 那么我们在同一个层面上了 |
[11:37] | We’re not. | 不 我们不是 嗯 |
[11:40] | Michael, I know exactly | Michael 我知道… |
[11:42] | how much time and manpower are waisted in this branch. | 这分部里到底有多少 时间和人力被浪费掉 |
[11:46] | This company is getting younger, faster, more efficient. | 公司在变得年轻 更迅速 更有效率 |
[11:50] | You need to prepare yourself. | 你要准备好自己 |
[11:53] | We had a foreign exchange student live with us when I was young. | 在我年轻时 有个外国 交换生和我们一起住过 |
[11:56] | And we called him my brother. And that’s what I thought he was. | 我们管他称为我的弟弟 我以为他是 |
[12:01] | Um, and then he went home to what is now formerly Yugoslavia, | 呃 然后他回到南斯拉夫的家后 |
[12:07] | taking all of my blue jeans with him. | 把我所有的牛仔裤带走了 |
[12:10] | And I just spent the entire winter in shorts. | 而我不得不穿着短裤度过整个冬天 |
[12:14] | That is what Ryan is like: | Ryan就是像这样 |
[12:17] | a fake brother who steals your jeans. | 一个偷你牛仔裤的假弟弟 |
[12:24] | So… | 那么… 你好吗? |
[12:26] | – How are you? – Awesome. | 好极了 |
[12:27] | I am dating a lot of guys. | 我在和很多男孩约会 |
[12:29] | – Good. – A lot. Black guys, mostly. | – 很好 – 很多 黑人 大多是 |
[12:32] | What? | 什么? |
[12:36] | Wait… | 等等 呃… |
[12:38] | How do you touch just one of these buttons at a time? | 你是如何一次一按这些按键的? |
[12:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:42] | Did you even try? | 你有试过吗? |
[12:45] | If the kid wants to set mine up, I’ll let him. | 如果孩子想设定我的 我会允许的 |
[12:48] | I can’t see half the things. | 我一半的东西都看不到 |
[12:49] | It’s too little. Use the phone. | 太小了 用电话吧 |
[12:53] | I want you to tell me that you care about me. That is what I want. | 我想让你告诉我你在意我 这就是我想的 |
[12:56] | Kelly, I’m your boss now, okay? | Kelly 我现在是你的上司了 好吧? |
[12:58] | Stop talking to me like I’m your boyfriend. | 你不能总像我是 你的男朋友一样跟我说话 |
[13:00] | Oh, big strong man. Fancy new whatever. | 哦 大男人 全新的管它是什么 |
[13:03] | – You never cared about me. – I never cared about you? | 我不觉得你曾在意过我 我从没在意过你? |
[13:06] | Six months ago, Karen Filippelli sent me an email asking me out. | 6个月前 Karen Filippelli 发邮件请我出去 |
[13:09] | I said no because I was committed to our relationship. | 我拒绝了 因为我受许着我们的关系 |
[13:11] | Well, I hope you’re still committed, because I’m pregnant. | 我但愿你仍然这样 因为我怀孕了 |
[13:17] | And guess what buddy? I am keeping it. | 猜猜看 伙伴? 我要留下孩子 好 好 |
[13:21] | – You feel prepared to raise a baby? – I ca… | 帮我抚养孩子你准备好了吗? 我… |
[13:25] | I can’t talk about this right now, okay? After work, we’ll go out to dinner, | 我现在不能谈这个 好吗? 下班后 我们一起吃晚餐 |
[13:28] | we’ll talk about it then, okay? | 我们到时再谈 好吗? |
[13:34] | We have a date! | 我们要约会啦! |
[13:39] | – Hello. – Hello, Dwight. | 你好 你好 Dwight |
[13:42] | I’ve been thinking about things… | 我在思考一些事情 |
[13:46] | and I wanted to know if you would have dinner with me tonight. | 我想知道你是否能 和我共进晚餐 |
[13:50] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[13:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:52] | I’ll make a reservation. No, no, let me cook for you. | 我去订位 不 不 我为你做饭吧 |
[13:56] | Cauliflower and noodles. Baked potato on the side. | 花椰菜和面 烤土豆作为副菜 |
[13:59] | I would prefer a public place. | 我更想去公共场所 |
[14:02] | See you after work. | 下班后见 |
[14:10] | – Hi, Pam. – Hi. | 嗨 Pam – 嗨 – Michael在吗? |
[14:12] | – Is Michael in? – In his office. Go right in. | 在他的办公室里 你可以直接进去 好的 嘿 |
[14:20] | So, elephant in the room, I have your old job. | 打破僵局 我得到你之前的工作了 |
[14:24] | Well, not exactly… my job. | 不完全是… 我的工作 |
[14:27] | – A different title. – Oh, well, excuse me. | 我有不同的职称 哦 呃 不好意思 |
[14:29] | Same office. Same responsibilities. | 同一间办公室 同样的职责 |
[14:31] | Different salary. | 不同的薪水 |
[14:33] | You’ll get there. Don’t worry. | 但你总会拿到的 |
[14:35] | – You look great. – Thank you. | 别担心 你看起来非常不错 |
[14:37] | – Thank you. – Scranton seats you. | 谢谢 Scranton很适合你 |
[14:40] | Best decision I ever made. | 我曾做过的最好决定 |
[14:43] | You were let go. | 你是放弃的 |
[14:44] | You know what? Love the beard, keep it forever. | 你知道? 喜欢你的胡子 永远留着它吧 嘿 |
[14:51] | What is the actual deal with these things in terms of testicles? | 这些东西 对睾丸有何影响吗? |
[14:55] | What? | 什么? |
[14:56] | I don’t wanna grow weird sperm in case we ever wanna have kids. | 我不想制造出奇怪的精子 万一我们想要孩子 |
[15:01] | So what’s Ryan doing here? | 那么Ryan来这里干什么? 哦 |
[15:05] | I don’t know. They’re launching a big new business plan, a new website. | 我不知道 他们要发布一个重大的新商业计划 还有新网站 |
[15:11] | He’s being a real twerp about it though. | 对此他表现得也很讨厌 |
[15:14] | It’s all about youth, and agily, and streamlining. | 全是有关年轻 敏捷和流水线的 |
[15:19] | – Try to squeeze out the older people. – He’s such a snake. | 想要把老人排挤出去 他真是个小人 |
[15:23] | Hope he gets them an ageism suit. | 是啊 我希望他被告老年人歧视 |
[15:26] | What is that word? | 那词是什么? |
[15:28] | Ageism? | 老年人歧视? |
[15:30] | The companies, they can’t discriminate against people due to old age. | 你知道 公司 不能因为年迈 而对人歧视 |
[15:34] | Two years ago, we tried to force out some of the older branch managers | 比如 几年前 我们试着迫使 一些到了退休年龄的 |
[15:37] | with a mandatory retirement age and then Ed Truck, your old boss, | 分部经理离职 然后Ed Truck 你的旧上司 |
[15:40] | threatened us with a lawsuit. So, we had to back off. | 用官司威胁我们 所以我们不得不退步 |
[15:43] | So older people have just as many rises as younger people. | 那么上年纪的人和年轻人有同等的权利 |
[15:47] | Yes, Michael. | 是的 |
[15:49] | Michael They do. | |
[16:14] | – Creed? – Yes, sir? | 是的 先生? |
[16:16] | – Everything okay? – Everything’s cool, dude. | 一切都还好吗? 都还不错 兄弟 |
[16:18] | I’m 30. | 我30岁 |
[16:20] | Well, in november, I’ll be 30. | 11月份我就30岁了 |
[16:24] | Another meeting’s scheduled? | 有别的会议安排了? |
[16:26] | I was gonna do the blackberry tutorial, in here. | 我要在这里做黑莓技术教授的 |
[16:28] | Michael told us to wait in here, we don’t know why. | Michael告诉我们在这里等着 我们不知道为什么 |
[16:34] | Oh, man. | 哦 天 |
[16:36] | Good, we’re all here. | 很好 我们都在这里了 |
[16:37] | – We can get started. – Michael. | 我们可以开始了 |
[16:39] | Have a seat. | – 请坐 |
[16:41] | Have a seat like everybody else. | – 我们今天不讲这个 – 像别人一样坐下来 |
[16:42] | Okay, this is for everyone’s… | – 好吧 这是讲给大家… |
[16:44] | Still my office, Ryan. | – 这仍是我的办公室 Ryan |
[16:52] | Well, there has been a lot of talk | 今天有很多关于 |
[16:55] | about new ideas today. Well… | 新想法的讲话 |
[16:59] | new ideas are fine. | 新想法是不错的 |
[17:01] | But they are also illegal. | 但它也是违法的 |
[17:03] | Because they are a form of ageism. | 因为它是… 老年人歧视的表现形式 |
[17:06] | What? Yes, I am right. | 什么? 是的 我说得对 |
[17:09] | Did you know… | 你们知道… |
[17:11] | that the age discrimination and employment act of 1967 | 1967年的年龄歧视与雇佣条例 |
[17:15] | prohibits employment discrimination based on age with respect to employees | 禁止了基于年龄的雇佣歧视 对40岁或大于的 |
[17:19] | 40 years of age or older? | 员工表示尊重? |
[17:21] | I did. | 我知道 |
[17:23] | Technically, he’s right. | 理论上他是对的 |
[17:24] | Hey, shut up, Toby. | 嘿 闭嘴 Toby |
[17:26] | Why do we as a society hate old people so much? | 看 作为一个社会 我们为何如此恨老年人? |
[17:30] | – Because they’re lame. – No! | 因为他们太逊了 不! |
[17:32] | Creed, no, they are not. | Creed 不 他们不是的 |
[17:34] | In fact, many cultures revere old people | 事实上 许多文化崇敬老人 |
[17:39] | because of their storytelling ability. Like the old lady from Titanic. | 因为他们讲故事的能力 例如泰坦尼克号里的老妇人 |
[17:43] | Or the funny things that they can do, like, “Where’s the beef?” | 或是他们做出的好玩的事 比如 “牛肉在哪里?” |
[17:48] | – Yeah. – Why the big picture’s up again? | 是啊 你为何把那幅”大”画又挂上了? |
[17:50] | You used that when you burned your foot. | 你烧了脚时已经用过了 |
[17:52] | We were using the Ben Kingsley too. | 还有重复用了Ben Kingsley |
[17:54] | I was going to put up some new pictures, but, | 我本想要放些新的图画的 但 |
[17:58] | all of the ink in the printer was gone. | 呃 打印机里所有的墨都没了 哦 |
[18:01] | – Michael Scott? – That is me! Come on in. | – 是我! 快进来 |
[18:05] | Whis this old fart? | 这老鬼是谁? |
[18:07] | Did you just stagger off the street, out of a box or something? | 你是刚从街上的 箱子里蹒跚过来吗? |
[18:11] | Who’s this worthless bag of bones? | 这无用的老骨头是谁? |
[18:13] | Well, this guy is none other than one of the founders of Dunder-Mifflin, | 这个人不是别人 正是 Dunder |
[18:18] | Mr. Robert Dunder. | Mifflin的创建者之一 Robert Dunder先生 啊? |
[18:21] | Oh, yeah! | 哦 耶! |
[18:23] | Yes! | 耶! |
[18:26] | – Michael, can I talk to you for a sec? – Sure thing. | 嗨 大家好 Michael 我能跟你说句话吗? 当然 |
[18:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[18:32] | – We’ve actual work to do. – Fine. | 我们有工作要做的 成啊 |
[18:35] | Then I’ll call David Wallace and you can explain to him | 那么我会给David Wallace打电话 你可以给他解释 |
[18:37] | why you threw the founder of the company out on his ancient butt. | 你为何把公司的创建者 踢了出去 |
[18:44] | Bob, how old are you? | Bob 你多大了? |
[18:47] | – I’m 87. – 87 years young. | 我87岁 年轻的87岁 |
[18:51] | And still tive. | 仍然很活跃 |
[18:52] | That is great. | 真是太好了 |
[18:53] | Did you know that Bob is still a member of the board of Dunder-Mifflin? | 你们知道Bob仍然是 Dunder Mifflin董事会的成员吗? |
[18:57] | Well, I haven’t been to a board meeting in years. | 我几年没有参与董事会议了 |
[19:01] | I send a proxy. | 我派代表 |
[19:03] | Still sends his own proxy. Good for you. | 还在派他自己的代表 不错嘛 |
[19:05] | I’m going to live for a very long time. | 我会活很久 |
[19:08] | My grandma Schrute lived to be 101. | 我奶奶Schrute活了101岁 |
[19:11] | My grandpa Mannheim is 103, | 我爷爷Mannheim103岁了 |
[19:14] | and still puttering around down in Argentina. | 但仍然闲逛于阿根廷 |
[19:16] | I tried to go visit him once | 我曾试着去看望他 |
[19:18] | but my travel visa was protested by the Shoah foundation. | 但我的旅游签证 被Shoah基金会保护着 |
[19:21] | I started this company in 1949. | 我在1949年创建了这家公司 哇奥 |
[19:25] | Back then, it was an industrial supplier | 那时公司是个 金属托槽的工业供应商 |
[19:29] | of metal brackets, mostly for construction. | 大体上 建筑方面 |
[19:32] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天 |
[19:34] | And then Mifflin, of course he killed himself later, | 之后Mifflin 当然 他之后自杀了 |
[19:38] | but I knew Mifflin through the rotary club. | 但我是通过扶轮社认识Mifflin的 |
[19:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:41] | He was… | 他… |
[19:43] | He was at dinner with Beverly and her husband. | 他与Beverly和她的丈夫在吃晚餐 |
[19:47] | What was his name? | 他的名字叫什么来着? |
[19:49] | Uh, Jerry. | 呃… |
[19:50] | Jerry Trupiano… from South Jersey. | 从…从新州南部来的 |
[19:54] | And he was tall. | 他很高 |
[19:56] | Both he and Mifflin were tall guys. | 他和Mifflin都是高个子 |
[19:59] | Great. That’s great. | 很好 非常好 |
[20:01] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[20:02] | Robert Dunder, everybody. | Robert Dunder 大家鼓掌 |
[20:04] | Thank you. That was wonderful. | 谢谢 非常精彩 |
[20:06] | – Do you have a ride? – Well, I came here in a cab. | 你有车搭吗? 我是乘出租车来的 |
[20:09] | – Perfect. – Well, could you give me another… | 非常好 呃 你能给我… 好极了 |
[20:12] | Inspirational. | 具有启迪性 |
[20:13] | What have we learned? | 我们学到了什么? |
[20:15] | Well, we have learned that you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. | 我们学到了 你不能教老狗新的花样 |
[20:20] | Because it’s illegal and you will go to jail. | 因为是非法的 而你会进监狱 |
[20:23] | I should help him get home. | 我想我该帮他送回家 |
[20:25] | No, no, don’t help him! He doesn’t need help, Pam. | 不 不 别帮他! 他不需要帮助 Pam |
[20:36] | What a nice guy. | 多好的人啊 |
[20:39] | Good night, guys. | 晚安 大家 |
[20:42] | Well, today was a fantastic waste of time. | 今天真是绝妙极了的浪费时间 |
[20:44] | I disagree. It think it was very valuable. | 我不同意 我觉得非常有价值 |
[20:46] | Michael, technology helps business, okay? | Michael 科技促进商业 好吧? |
[20:49] | You shouldn’t resist it. This is the way the world is moving. | 你不应该抵触它 这是世界运转的方式 |
[20:51] | I happen to think that old ways of doing business are better. | 我凑巧觉得 做生意的老方法更好 |
[20:54] | And I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[20:56] | – Okay. – I look forward to hearing your ideas. | 好吧 我期待听到你的想法 |
[21:00] | – Where do you wanna go? – Some place romantic and expensive. | 你想去哪儿? 我不知道 某个浪漫而昂贵的地方吧 |
[21:03] | Kelly, come on. | Kelly 别这样 |
[21:05] | You know what? You’re right. I’m feeling kind of nauseous, anyway. | 你知道吗? 你是对的 反正我感到有点恶心 |
[21:08] | So… we can just skip it. | 所以我们略过就是了 |
[21:16] | Are you enjoying your vegetarian noodles? | 你喜欢你的素食面吗? |
[21:18] | Very much. | 非常 |
[21:20] | How is your meat? | 你的肉怎么样? |
[21:22] | Dry, delicious. | 挺干的 好吃 |
[21:29] | – I heard a joke today. – Oh, that’s funny. | 我今天听到一个笑话 哦 很有趣 |
[21:32] | Yes, it was. | 是的 是这样 |
[21:38] | Are you enjoying your mineral water? | 你喜欢你的矿泉水吗? |
[21:41] | – I can’t do this. – What? | 我不能这样了 什么? |
[21:43] | I can’t be with you. | 我不能和你在一起了 |
[21:44] | Every time I look in your eyes, I see Sprinkles’ stiff, lifeless body. | 每次我看你的眼睛 我都看到Sprinkles僵直的死尸 |
[21:49] | Then don’t look in my eyes. | 那么别看我的眼睛 |
[21:51] | Look right here. It’s an old sales trick. | 看这里 这是古老的销售把戏 |
[21:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:55] | I gave this everything I could. | 我尽一切所能了 |
[21:57] | No, please don’t do this, monkey. | 不 求你了 别这样 猴子 |
[22:00] | I will leave your toothbrush on top of your tire tomorrow morning. | 我明早会把你的 牙刷放在你的轮胎上 |
[22:11] | Smell that. | 闻闻 |
[22:13] | You smell that? | 闻到了吗? |
[22:14] | – Dry rot. – No, Dwight. | 干腐 不 Dwight |
[22:16] | That smells like good business to me. | 对我而言这闻起来像是不错的生意 |
[22:18] | What I’ve done here, | 我所做的 |
[22:20] | is I have collected the finest gourmet items that Scranton has to offer. | 是我收集了所有Scranton应该 提供的优质杂物 |
[22:25] | – Sweet, chocolate turtles. – Yes. Nope! | 不错 巧克力乌龟 是的 不要! |
[22:27] | No, those are for our clients. | 不 这些是给我们的客户的 |
[22:29] | Actually, our ex-clients. I’ll explain later. | 事实上 是我们的前客户 我一会儿会解释 |
[22:31] | Ryan wants everything in our company to be about emails and I.M.S. | Ryan想让我们公司的一切 都是关于电子邮件和I.M.(一种通讯工具) |
[22:37] | But I think he is forgetting about the original instant message. | 但我觉得他忘记了 原始的迅速信息传达 |
[22:43] | Letters attached to baskets of food. | 附在食物篮上的信 |
[22:53] | Excuse me, Angela. | 打扰 Angela |
[22:54] | Michael asked me to turn in these receipts for these gift basket items. | Michael请我送来礼物篮 杂物的收据 |
[22:58] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | 谢谢 不客气 |
[23:03] | – Is that all? – Yes. | 就这些? 是的 |
[23:08] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[23:10] | Elevators. | 电梯 |
[23:11] | Dwight, you have to listen to me. | Dwight 你要听我讲 |
[23:14] | We are not seeing each other anymore. | 我们不再在一起了 |
[23:17] | Can you accept that? | 你能接受吗? |
[23:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:23] | Then I just wanna be friends. | 那么我只是想成为朋友 |
[23:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:25] | Plus a little extra. | 再额外多一点 |
[23:27] | Also, I love you. | 还有 我爱你 |
[23:32] | I don’t understand what the big deal is. | 我不明白有什么大不了的 |
[23:34] | – You lied about being pregnant. – Right, so? | – 你不明白 – 不! 关于你怀孕你说谎了 |
[23:36] | You really don’t understand why that makes me angry? | 对 所以呢? 你真的不明白 为何这会让我有些生气? |
[23:38] | – No. – We’re never getting back together. | 不 我们永远不会合好了 |
[23:41] | Why not? | 为什么不? 嗨 嘿 |
[23:49] | All right, I just have to ask. | 好吧 我得问 |
[23:51] | Now that we’re public… | 既然我们公开了 |
[23:54] | is the magic gone? | 呃 魔力是不是就消失了? |
[23:57] | It’s funny you bring that up, because yes, it is. | 你提起这个很有意思 因为是的 是这样 |
[24:01] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[24:03] | Oh, man. | 哦 天 |
[24:04] | – Just like that, huh? – I think… | 就像这样 啊? 我觉得… |
[24:07] | I mean, I don’t… I don’t know what it is, but… | 我是说 我不…我不知道 这是什么 但… |
[24:10] | – Be honest. – I now find you repulsive. | 实话实说 我现在觉得你令人反感 |
[24:14] | That’s honest. | 这可真诚实 |
[24:17] | All right, fair enough. | 好吧 很公平 |
[24:22] | It was really fun while it lasted, though, wasn’t it? | 不过 和你在一起很愉快 不是吗? |
[24:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:26] | For me it was. | 对我来说是的 |
[24:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:29] | All right. | 好 |
[24:36] | Hey, boss. I didn’t know you were coming in today. | 嘿 老板 我不知道你今天来 |
[24:39] | What’s, uh, going on here? | 这里 呃 发生了什么? |
[24:41] | I am glad that you asked. Listen up, everybody! | 我很高兴你问了 听着 各位! |
[24:44] | In the last year, we have lost seven clients to the big chains. | 去年 我们失去了7位客户 给Big Chains公司 |
[24:48] | These gift baskets are our ticket back into their lives. | 这些礼品篮是我们回归到 他们身边的票 |
[24:52] | We are going to show up at these businesses unannounced, | 我们要不请自到 |
[24:56] | – and we are going to win them back. – With gift baskets. | 我们要赢回他们 以礼品篮 |
[24:59] | With peanut brittle. | 以碎花生酱 |
[25:01] | With macadamia nut cookies. | 以马卡达姆坚果饼干 |
[25:04] | With chocolate turtles. | 以乌龟巧克力 |
[25:06] | With raspberry jam. | 以红莓果酱 |
[25:08] | And a little bit of fat and salt. | 还有一点脂肪和盐 |
[25:12] | Because you know what? That’s what people like. | 因为你知道吗? 这就是人们所喜爱的 |
[25:14] | Ever since I was a kid, | 自从我还是孩子 |
[25:16] | people have been telling me that I can’t do things. | 人们就一直在告诉我 我不能做的事 |
[25:18] | “You can’t be on the team.” | 你不能进入那只队的 |
[25:20] | “You can’t move on to second grade.” | 你不能升入2年级 |
[25:22] | Well, now they’re telling me that I can’t win back clients | 现在他们告诉我我不能 |
[25:26] | using old fashioned business methods. | 以老套的商业手法赢回客户 |
[25:29] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[25:32] | And FYI, I eventually hated second grade. | 跟你讲 我最终进入了2年级 |
[25:34] | And I was the biggest kid in class. | 而我是班里最大的孩子 |
[25:38] | Okay, we’re gonna split up into teams. | 好吧 我们来分成组 |
[25:40] | Jim, Phyllis; Stanley, Dwight; | Jim和Phyllis |
[25:42] | me, Andy. | Stanley和Dwight 我和Andy |
[25:43] | I’m not driving with him. | 我不要和他一起开车 |
[25:45] | – I’ll go with you, Stanley. – Or him. | 我和你一起去 Stanley 或是他 |
[25:46] | – Why don’t we just go by ourselves? – Why don’t we just go as teams | 我们为何不能自己去? 我们为何不按组去? |
[25:49] | to demonstrate our teamsmenship. | 来证明我们的团结 |
[25:52] | This is stupid. | 是的 这很傻 |
[25:53] | What… okay. That’s not helpful, Phyllis. | 什么…好吧 这不起作用 Phyllis |
[25:55] | How is giving people gift baskets going to get our clients back? | 给别人礼品篮怎么能 赢回我们的客户呢? |
[25:59] | Gift baskets are amazing, Phyllis. Gift baskets are… | 礼品篮是很好的 Phyllis 礼品篮是… |
[26:05] | the essence of class and fanciness. | 品味与格调的必需 |
[26:08] | They are the ultimate present that a person can receive. | 它们是人能得到的最终礼物 |
[26:11] | What about cash? | 那现金呢? |
[26:12] | Cash can buy whatever you want, including a gift basket, so… | 你能买任何你想要的东西的现金 包括礼品篮 那么… |
[26:15] | it’s kind of the best gift ever. | 这就算是最好的礼物了 |
[26:17] | – What about a gift basket full of cash? – Yes! | 那一个满是现金的礼品篮呢? |
[26:19] | Cash basket! Nice work, Tuna. | 没错!现金篮! |
[26:21] | Fine, I’m just gonna go by myself, and I am going to win them back | 干的不错 金枪鱼 成 |
[26:25] | by myself. Because this is important to me. | 我自己去就是了 我要自己把他们赢回来 因为这对我很重要 |
[26:28] | Michael, wait. | Michael 等等 |
[26:30] | Let me go. | 让我去吧 |
[26:32] | No, this is my quest. | 不 这是我的事 |
[26:34] | Please let me go. | 请让我去吧 |
[26:36] | I need to win those clients back. | 我需要把那些客户赢回来 |
[26:40] | – Please. – Fine. | 求你了 成吧 |
[26:42] | Then god speed. | 那么上天保佑 |
[26:45] | To both of us. | 我们两个 |
[26:47] | Good luck, Michael. | 祝你好运 Michael |
[26:48] | We don’t need luck. | 我们不需要运气 |
[26:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:52] | But thank you, that was really nice of you to say. | 但谢谢你 你能这样说真好 |
[26:55] | Business to business. The old fashioned way. | 谢谢 生意对生意 老方法 |
[26:57] | No blackberries, no websites. | 没有黑莓技术 没有网站 |
[27:01] | I would like to see a website deliver baskets of food to people. | 我愿意看到一个给人 送食品篮的网站 |
[27:08] | Yes, I understand that, David. | 是的 我理解 David |
[27:09] | I just felt that if we were to downsize Kelly, | 我只是觉得如果要减员Kelly |
[27:12] | and then outsource customer service to India, which a lot of companies… | 然后给印度外包服务 很多公司… |
[27:16] | Yes, no… Yes, Kelly is indian. | 是的 不…是的 Kelly是印度人 |
[27:19] | I understand that’s confusing. | 我知道这有些绕 |
[27:22] | Hey, brah. Been meaning to ask you, | 嘿 Brah 想问你呢 |
[27:24] | can we get some Red Bull for these things? | 我们能放些红牛饮料在里面吗? |
[27:26] | Sometimes a guy’s gotta ride the bull. Am I right? | 有时男人需要骑在牛身上(指性) 我说的对吗? |
[27:29] | Later, skater. | 一会儿说 Skater |
[27:33] | Sweet ride. | 舒适的坐骑 |
[27:35] | American made. What happened to the sebring? | 美国制造 Sebring车呢? |
[27:37] | It is in the body shop. | 在修理厂 |
[27:40] | I had to have the dent taken out of the hood where I hit Meredith. | 我必须把凹痕从引擎罩上拿下来 我撞到Meredith的地方 |
[27:43] | – That’s a pain in the ass. – I know. | 哦 这真是让人头疼 |
[27:45] | – So who’s next? – Larry Meyers. | 我知道 那么谁是下一个呢? |
[27:47] | Left us six months ago for Office Depot. | 6个月前为了 Office Depot公司离开了我们 |
[27:50] | Proceed to the highlighted route then route guidance will begin. | 向大路行进 然后路导将开始 |
[27:54] | Why do you use that thing? | 你为什么用那个东西? |
[27:56] | It lets them know where you are at all times. | 让他们总是知道你在那里 |
[27:58] | Who? | 谁? |
[27:59] | The government, spy satellites, private detectives. | 政府 间谍卫星 私人侦探 |
[28:04] | Ex-girlfriends. | 前女友 |
[28:15] | Next night, I’m out at a bar, 2:00 AM. I figure I’ll get a sandwich. | 下一个晚上我去酒吧 凌晨2点 我想我会要个三明治 |
[28:18] | ‘Cause you can get a sandwich any time of the night. I run into Vince Vaughn. | 因为晚上任何时候 你都能要到三明治 我撞到了Vince Vaughn(演员) |
[28:22] | – No way. – Literally. | 不可能吧 说真的 |
[28:25] | Dude, you are so money. | 哥们儿 你真是太强了 |
[28:28] | But you dot even know it. But you do. | 然而你都不知道 但你太强了 |
[28:32] | – Later, guys. – Yeah… | 再见 大伙儿 好 再见 兄弟 |
[28:34] | – Later, dude. – Later, man. | 再见 哥们儿 |
[28:40] | How awesome is Ryan now? | Ryan现在很酷吧? |
[28:43] | Yeah, he’s definitely something. | 是啊 他绝对是有点料儿 |
[28:46] | – What does that mean? – That whole lifestyle | 那是什么意思? 那种生活方式 他整个的人? 你们觉得那很吸引人? |
[28:49] | his whole vibe? You find that appealing? | 哦 金枪鱼 金枪鱼 金枪鱼 |
[28:52] | Tuna! | 金枪鱼 金枪鱼 金枪鱼 金枪鱼 |
[28:58] | He has a killer job. | 他有份棒极了的工作 |
[29:00] | He’s rich. | 他很有钱 |
[29:01] | He smells like what I think Pierce Brosnan probably smells like. | 他闻起来像我认为Pierce Brosnan 或许身上有的味道 |
[29:05] | He wears really cool rich guy cloth. | 他穿着很酷的 有钱人的衣服 |
[29:08] | And he can get any girl that he wants. | 他能得到他想要的任何女孩 |
[29:11] | So, sorry, Tuna, but if you don’t know why that awesome, | 所以 抱歉 金枪鱼 但如果你不知这为何非常酷 |
[29:15] | then… | 那么…你就需要 |
[29:17] | you need awesome lessons. | 上酷课了 |
[29:19] | Tuna, check ya later. | 金枪鱼 一会儿见 |
[29:22] | ‘Cause he’s so money that he doesn’t even know it. | 因为他非常强 |
[29:26] | Those things are heavy. | 而他都不知道 这东西很沉 |
[29:29] | There’s a lot of stuff in there. We have… | 里面有很多东西 我们有… |
[29:31] | macadamia nut cookies, | 马卡达姆坚果饼干 |
[29:35] | the honey mustard pretzels. | 呃 蜂蜜芥末百思乐 |
[29:37] | Have you ever tried focaccia crisps? | 你有尝过(某种食品)? |
[29:40] | You know we closed our account, right? | 你知道我们关闭了和你们的帐户 对吧? |
[29:41] | – Yes, we do. – We’re with Office Depot now. | 是的 我们知道 我们现在和Office Depot做生意 |
[29:44] | – Yes. – Yes, we know. | – 是的 – 是的 是的 我们知道 |
[29:45] | – But we just have not gotten over you. – Well… | 但我们还未能忘掉你 |
[29:48] | And we are dedicated to providing you with the very best customer service. | 呃… 我们决定给你提供 最好的服务 |
[29:51] | – This is true. – The best personal business relation… | – 是真的 – 最好的私人生意关系… |
[29:55] | We can if you ever decide to come back to us. | 正是如此 我们可以如果你们决定回到我们这里 |
[29:57] | Okay. I don’t think we’re coming back. | 好的 我不认为我们会回来 |
[30:00] | – Please come back. – Okay, you know what? | 请回来吧 好吧 你知道吗? |
[30:02] | Just enjoy the gift basket… | 享受礼品篮就是了 |
[30:04] | and remember that we provide a personal touch. | 并记住… 我们提供私人联络 |
[30:08] | Remember what we had, Larry? | 还记得我们的过去吗 Larry? |
[30:09] | I mean, really, it’s about money. | 我是说 真的 这是钱的问题 |
[30:11] | Well, just enjoy the gift basket. | 就 呃 享受礼品篮吧 |
[30:14] | – Okay, than. – All right. | 好的 谢谢 好吧 |
[30:16] | I mean, their website’s really easy to use too. That’s a big deal for us. | 我是说 他们的网站很容易使用 这对我们很重要 |
[30:20] | That guy was so st… | 那人真是太(傻)… |
[30:24] | How can’t they know how much better we are? | 他们怎么就不知道我们有多好呢? |
[30:26] | I don’t know. Sometimes people are just impossible and make you miserable. | 我不知道 有时人就是不可思议 并让你很痛苦 |
[30:29] | That is true. | 没错 |
[30:30] | Like Angela in accounting. | 比如会计部的Angela |
[30:32] | Yes, she is nuts. | 是的 她有病 |
[30:34] | No, she’s wonderful. | 不 她非常好 |
[30:36] | At accounting. | 在会计方面 |
[30:37] | But she drives me crazy. | 但她让我发狂 |
[30:40] | Make the next right turn. | 下一路口右转 |
[30:42] | How do they know? How does this know where to turn? | 他们怎么知道? 这个怎么知道在哪里转? |
[30:45] | That’s very impressive. | 真令人惊讶 |
[30:47] | Hey, Pam. | 嘿 Pam |
[30:49] | I haven’t settled on a final design logo yet for Dunder Mifflin Infinity. | 我还没有决定 Dunder Mifflin Infinity的 最终标志 |
[30:52] | And I know you’re into graphic design. You wanna give it a shot? | 我知道你喜爱图片设计 你想试试吗? |
[30:55] | – Maybe try and design the logo? – Uh, totally. | 或许试着设计标志? 当然 |
[30:57] | Cool. That would be great. | 酷 这就太好了 |
[31:00] | Can you do a couple mock-ups and I’ll take a look? | 呃 你能做几个模型吗? 让我来看看? |
[31:02] | – Yeah. Thank you. – Thank you very much. | – 可以的 – 非常感谢 |
[31:04] | – Cool. – Okay. | 谢谢你 – 酷 – 好的 |
[31:11] | Yeah, I’m gonna do some mock-ups | 是的 我要做些模型 |
[31:14] | and then turn those into thumbnails. | 然后将其变为图标 |
[31:16] | Maybe do some, uh, splash frames. | 或许做些 呃 边框 |
[31:20] | I don’t know what I’m talking about, but I’m excited. | 我不知道自己在讲什么 但我很兴奋 |
[31:24] | And the last guy says, no, Harry Body. | 最后一个人说 不 Harry Body |
[31:27] | You know I have heard it before. | 你知道 我以前听过这个 啊 |
[31:29] | Well, it’s still very good. | 但仍然很不错 |
[31:33] | I bet I know someone who hasn’t heard that joke. | 我肯定我知道某人没听过这个笑话 |
[31:36] | Your daugther Emily. How’s she doing? | 你的女儿Emily 她怎么样? |
[31:38] | She’s great. Thanks for asking. | 哦 她很好 谢谢过问 |
[31:41] | Great memory, by the way. | 非常好的回忆 顺便说一下 |
[31:42] | She gonna be, like, 11… this winter? | 她该是11岁了吧… 这个冬天? |
[31:45] | They grow up so fast. | 哇奥 他们长得可真快 |
[31:47] | I have a few of my own that I want someday. | 某天我也想要我自己的几个孩子 |
[31:52] | I don’t wanna take any more of your time, you’re a busy man. | 看 我不想再占用你的时间了 我知道你是个大忙人 |
[31:54] | The reason we have stopped by is to drop you off | 我们路过的原因是 |
[31:57] | this elaborate bag of goodies. | 给你送这一袋子 精致的物品 |
[32:00] | And to ask you to reconsider. | 并请你重新考虑 |
[32:02] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[32:03] | Okay? Okay! So you’ll reconsider? | 好的?好的! 那么你会重新考虑了? |
[32:06] | Okay, thanks for the goodies. | 好 谢谢这个东西 啊 |
[32:15] | Is that all you have to say? | 你所有要说的就是这个? |
[32:18] | It looks delicious? I don’t know. | 这看起来很好吃? 我不知道 |
[32:20] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[32:23] | Look… | 看 |
[32:25] | We want you back. | 我们想让你回来 |
[32:27] | Can you offer lower prices? | 你们能给更低的价格吗? |
[32:29] | – Well, no. – Then we’re not coming back. | 呃 不 那么我们不会回来 |
[32:31] | – He’s not coming back. It’s over. – No, it’s not. | 他不会回来的 结束了 Michael |
[32:33] | – No, he’s right. – Accept it, why would he come back? | 不 没有 不 他是对的 – 不 – 接受吧 他为何会回来呢? |
[32:36] | Why would he come back? I’ll tell you, Dwight. | 他为何会回来? 我告诉你吧 Dwight |
[32:39] | He would come back because we offer a wide selection of products, | 他会回来因为我们提供 广阔的产品选择 |
[32:43] | and you’re not getting the same customer service that you get with us, are you? | 而你绝对不会得到与我们提供的 – 相同的服务 |
[32:47] | That’s not gonna change his mind. He’s moving on. | 对吗? – 这不会改变他的主意的 他继续向前了 |
[32:49] | We had our chance and we killed it. | 我们有过机会 而我们毁掉了 |
[32:57] | Look… | 看… |
[33:01] | We’re also coming out with a website… soon. | 我们马上也要推出一个网站 |
[33:04] | It’s a staf-the-art thing. | 是技术层面的事 |
[33:06] | It’ll be up and running. | 会建立起来并运作的 |
[33:08] | It’s gonna cut costs and it will make ordering much easier. | 会降低成本 并会让定货更容易 |
[33:13] | Well, okay. Well, when it’s up, I’ll check it out | 好吧 当它建立起来后 我会去看的 |
[33:16] | and if it really cuts costs, maybe we’ll come back. | 如果它真的降低成本 也许我们会回来 |
[33:19] | Great. The magic of the gift basket. | 好极了 礼品篮的魔力 |
[33:22] | That I don’t care about as much. Let me know when the site’s up. | 那个我不太在意 网站建立后通知我 |
[33:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:28] | Don’t let Emily have any of the almonds. She’s allergic. | 别让Emily吃Cajun杏仁 她过敏 |
[33:33] | Proceed straight. | 直行 |
[33:35] | Well, we’re 0 for 6. | 6个人1个都没成功 |
[33:37] | Last chance is the Elmhurst Country Club. | Elmhurst乡村俱乐部是最后的机会了 |
[33:40] | Other side of the lake on the southeast side. | 位于东南面湖的另一面 |
[33:42] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[33:44] | I really don’t get it. | 我真的不明白 |
[33:45] | I thought this would work. | 我以为这会管用 |
[33:47] | I threw everything I had at that guy, nothing. | 我对那人投注了所有 一无所成 |
[33:50] | That’s how it goes sometimes, you know? | 有时事情就是这样 你知道? |
[33:52] | You lose everything, and everything falls apart. | 你失去了所有 所有的事都破灭了 |
[33:55] | And eventually you die and no one remembers you. | 最终你死去 没人会记住你 |
[33:58] | That is a very good point. | 这是个不错的观点 |
[34:00] | Make a right turn. | 右转 |
[34:02] | Wait, wait! No, no. | 等等 等等 等等! 不 不 不 |
[34:04] | It means bear right. | 它是说路口右转 |
[34:06] | – Right there. – No, it said right. | – 在那里 – 不 它说右边 |
[34:08] | It said, take a right. | 它说右转 |
[34:09] | No, no, look. | 不 不 不 不 看 |
[34:10] | It means go up to the right, bear right over the bridge and hook up with 307. | 它是说到前方右转 路口右转 过了那个桥 并和307道合并 |
[34:16] | Maybe it’s a short cut. It said, go to the right. | 或许这是个捷径 Dwight 它说到右边 |
[34:18] | It can’t mean that. | 它不会是这个意思 那儿有个湖… 看 |
[34:19] | – It’s a lake there! – It knows where it’s going! | Dwight 我觉得 它知道往哪儿走! |
[34:21] | – This is the lake! – The machine knows. Stop yelling at me! | 这是那个湖!这是那个湖! – 机器知道… – 别对我叫嚷! |
[34:24] | No, it’s up there! There’s no road here! | – 别叫嚷! – 不 在那儿! 这儿没有路! |
[34:29] | Remain calm. I have trained for this. | 保持平静 |
[34:32] | Okay. | 我受过训练 |
[34:33] | Exit the window! | 好的 从窗户出去! |
[34:35] | – Here we go. – Make a U-turn. If possible. | 好了 如果可以请调头 |
[34:38] | Look out for nature! | 小心大自然! |
[34:40] | Michael! | |
[34:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[34:42] | Swim for it! | 游过去! |
[34:45] | I got you! | 我抓到你了! |
[34:46] | I got you! | 我抓到你了! |
[34:50] | Michael! | Michael! |
[34:52] | Let go. Let go off me! | 放开 放开我… |
[34:57] | I’ve got you! | 我抓到你了! |
[34:58] | I’ve got you! | 我抓到你了! 我抓到你了!来吧! |
[35:02] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[35:05] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[35:31] | You sure you’re okay? | 你肯定你没事? |
[35:32] | Fine. | 没事 |
[35:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:35] | That is what’s most important. | 这才是最重要的 |
[35:38] | Did you get the rental insurance? | 你买租赁保险了吗? |
[35:40] | ‘Cause that is pretty important too at a time like this. | 因为这也很重要 对于像这样的时刻 |
[35:51] | What a disaster. This whole thing. | 真是灾难 整个这件事 |
[35:55] | I’ll call a cab. | 我叫计程车吧 |
[35:56] | These people just don’t realize | 那些人就是不明白礼品篮的含义 |
[35:59] | what a gift basket means. They don’t get it. | |
[36:01] | Look, still works. Old fashioned cell phone. | 他们不明白 看看这个 还能用 老式手机 |
[36:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:05] | What about that last guy, Aaron? Is he a jerk… | 最后那个人如何 Aaron? 天 他真是个混蛋 |
[36:08] | I don’t even know if I want it. | 我都不知道我是否想要 |
[36:11] | Their website, so easy. | 他们的网站 太简单了 |
[36:13] | Yeah, well, you can have your technology, jackass. | 是啊 你能有你自己的技术 傻帽 |
[36:17] | – Look where it got us. – Yes, we need a cab at Lake Scranton. | 看看这让我们到达的境地 是的 我们在Scranton湖需要辆出租车 |
[36:20] | At the end of East Mountain Road. | 在东山路路尾 |
[36:22] | – In the lake. – Hang up. | – 在湖里 -挂掉 |
[36:25] | You know what we’re gonna do? We’re walking back. | 你知道我们要做的是什么吗? 我们走回去 |
[36:28] | We’re walking back to that office. | 我们走回那家公司 |
[36:30] | And we are going to re-claim our gift basket! | 我们要拿回我们的礼品篮! |
[36:34] | We’re going to take what’s rightfully ours. | – 是的 – 我们要拿回属于我们的 |
[36:37] | We’re gonna take a stand, Dwight. | 我们要摆明立场 Dwight |
[36:41] | – We’re gonna take a stand! – Take a stand! | 我们要摆明立场! 摆明立场! |
[36:43] | So plays on the infinity thing without being obvious… | 那么这让Infinity这个词 |
[36:45] | Yeah, definitely. | – 不那么张扬 你知道? – 是的 当然 |
[36:47] | I’d love to do, like, a color version. Just bring a little color… | 呃 我想要做个彩色的 |
[36:50] | I like it a lot. | 画进一点颜色… 我很喜欢 |
[36:51] | It’s clear and subtle at the same time. | 清楚并且精细 |
[36:53] | It’s really good. You’ve a real talent for this. | 真的很好 你对这东西真的有天赋 |
[36:56] | – Thanks. – I’d love to talk to you about it more. | 谢谢 我想对此深入地和你谈谈 |
[36:58] | – That’d be great. – Do you wanna go out to dinner tonight? | 那很好啊 你今晚想出去吃晚餐吗? |
[37:03] | – Oh, is it… – Wear something nice. | 哦 这… |
[37:05] | – No. – What? | 穿件漂亮的衣服 – 不行 – 什么? |
[37:08] | – I just… wanted to have dinner. – I’m sorry. | 呃… 我只是… – 我很抱歉 – 我只是想吃顿晚饭 |
[37:12] | I’m dating Jim. | 我 呃… 在和Jim约会 |
[37:15] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[37:20] | We’re together. | 我们在一起 |
[37:22] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[37:25] | That’s awesome. | 我…这太好了 |
[37:26] | Yeah, great. | 是啊 太好了 |
[37:32] | – So let me… – Yeah. | – 那么让我 呃… – 是的 |
[37:34] | – Let me look at these. – Okay, great. | – 让我看看这些 – 好 好极了 |
[37:36] | Great. | – 酷 – 好极了 |
[37:45] | I guess he can’t get | 我想他不能拥有任何他想要的女孩 |
[37:47] | any girl he wants. | |
[37:59] | Do you forget something? What happened to you guys? | 你们忘了什么吗? 你们发生什么了? |
[38:02] | Give it back. | 拿回来 |
[38:05] | The gift basket. Give it back. | 那个礼品篮 拿回来 |
[38:07] | – What is this? – It’s real simple. | – 哦 这算什么意思? – 很简单 |
[38:09] | If you don’t appreciate what we do, then give us back our basket. | 如果你不能感激我们所做的事 那么把我们的篮子拿回来 |
[38:13] | Maybe you should leave. | 也许你们该走了 |
[38:15] | Yeah, maybe we should. | 是啊 也许我们应该 |
[38:18] | Maybe we should leave. Come on, | 也许我们该走了 来吧 |
[38:19] | let’s leave. But before we leave, | 我们走 但在我们走之前 |
[38:21] | my wet friend and I are gonna wait for our cabs on your nice couches! | 我湿漉的朋友和我要在你的 高档沙发上等的士! |
[38:26] | Can you call us a cab, please? I’m gonna… Oh, sorry! | 你能给我们叫辆出租吗 拜托? 我要…哦 抱歉! |
[38:29] | – Look. – My clothes are so wet. | 看 我的衣服真湿啊 |
[38:31] | Nice leather. | 不错的皮子 |
[38:33] | My shoes are so muddy! | 哦 我的鞋 真是好多泥! |
[38:35] | All right, here you go. Take it back! | 好吧 给你 拿回去! |
[38:38] | – It’s open. – Yeah, it was mine. | 打开过了 |
[38:39] | What’s missing? | 是啊 这是我的 丢了什么? |
[38:42] | The turtles. | 那个乌龟 |
[38:43] | Where are the turtles? | 乌龟呢?乌龟呢? |
[38:45] | Come on. Get out of here! | 别这样 你们俩 从这里出去 |
[38:46] | Where are the turtles?! | 乌龟呢?! |
[38:49] | – Where are they? – I’ve an announcement to make. | – 好吧 – 它在哪儿? |
[38:52] | We seem to be missing a box of chocolate turtles with pecans. | 打扰了 我有话要讲 我们似乎丢了一盒子 有山核桃的巧克力乌龟 |
[38:55] | And we will not be leaving the premise until we obtain them. | 我们不会离开这个屋子 直到我们拿到它 |
[38:58] | Hand over the turtles now! | 现在把乌龟交过来! |
[39:02] | I ate them, okay? I ate the turtles. | 我吃掉了它 好吧? 我吃掉了乌龟 |
[39:04] | They’re gone! | 它们没了 |
[39:18] | We’ll bill you. | 我们会给你帐单 |
[39:23] | May I have your attention, please? | 请大家注意了 |
[39:25] | This office will not be using any new technology ever, starting now. | 这个公司不会使用 任何新技术 从现在开始 |
[39:30] | That is not correct. | 不是这样的 |
[39:31] | Ryan thinks that technology is the answer. | Ryan觉得科技是解决方案 |
[39:35] | Well, guess what? I just drove my car into a lake. | 猜猜看吧 我刚把我的车开进了湖里 |
[39:38] | – You did what? – I drove my car… | 你什么? |
[39:41] | into a f*ing lake. | 我把我的车… 开进了湖里 |
[39:44] | Why, you may ask, did do this? | 为什么 你们或许会问 我会这样做? |
[39:47] | Well… because of a machine. | 呃… 因为一个机器 |
[39:50] | A machine told me to drive into a lake. | 一个机器告诉我去开进湖里 |
[39:53] | And I did it. I did it | 而我做了 |
[39:55] | because I trusted Ryan’s precious technology. | 我做了因为我信任 Ryan可贵的技术 |
[39:59] | – And look where it got me. – Into a lake. | 而看看这让我得到了什么 进了湖里 |
[40:01] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[40:02] | Did you get any clients back? | 你们赢回客户了吗? |
[40:04] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许有 也许没有 |
[40:06] | Time will tell. | 时间会表明的 |
[40:08] | But I will tell you one thing, those gift baskets | 但我能告诉你们一件事 |
[40:11] | never endanger anybody’s lives. | 那些礼品篮永远不会 危及任何人的生命 |
[40:18] | Game, set, match. | 游戏 设定 对决 |
[40:21] | Point. Scott. | 得分 |
[40:24] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[40:27] | End of game. | 游戏结束 |
[40:39] | Everyone always wants new things. | 大家总是想要新的事物 |
[40:43] | Everybody likes new inventions, new technology. | 大家喜欢新发明 新技术 |
[40:47] | People will never be replaced by machines. | 人们永远不会被机器取代 |
[40:50] | In the end, life and business are about human connections. | 最终 生活和生意 是关于人与人的联系 |
[40:55] | And computers are about trying to murder you in a lake. | 计算机是关于把你杀死于湖中 |
[41:00] | And to me, the choice is easy. I’m not saying I had a meteoric rise. But I did. | 对我来说 |
[41:11] | And if they knew how much I was paying for my haircut now… They wouldn’t be giving me a noogie. It was $200. | 选择很简单 |