时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Coat! | 大衣! |
[00:06] | Michael just rent The Devil wears Prada. | Michael刚租了一盘 《穿普拉达的女魔头》 |
[00:09] | He has his netflix sent here to the office | 他把Netflix出租的片子寄到办公室 |
[00:11] | and he watches them in pieces when things are slow. | 并把它分段看 当事情进展缓慢时 |
[00:15] | Steak! | 牛排! |
[00:18] | Where’s my steak? | 我的牛排呢? |
[00:20] | He’s a big Meryl Streep fan, so I shouldn’t be surprised | 他是梅里尔・斯特里普的影迷 |
[00:23] | that he’s identified with her character. | 所以我不惊讶他认同她的角色 |
[00:25] | Get me Armani. | 给我弄件Armani |
[00:27] | A suit? | – 西服吗? – 电话上 |
[00:28] | On the phone. | – 西服吗? – 电话上 |
[00:29] | The main company number? ‘Cause I’m gonna have to… | 比如主要公司编号 |
[00:31] | Where’s Armani? | – 因为我要打给信息… – Armani在哪儿? |
[00:33] | He’s on the phone. Too slow. | 他在电话上 |
[00:35] | You’re not going to Paris. | 太慢了 你不能去巴黎了 |
[00:37] | I’m so much better than you are. | 我比你强太多了 |
[00:53] | I owe you an apology. | 我该向你道歉 |
[00:55] | – You finished the movie. – Yeah, it was awesome. | 你看完那个电影了 |
[00:57] | Big surprise ending. Won’t ruin it for you. | 是的 很不错 结局很让人惊讶 就不恶心你了 |
[00:59] | No, go ahead. | 没关系 说吧 |
[01:01] | Meryl Streep is the bad guy. You never see it coming. | 梅里尔・斯特里普是坏人 |
[01:04] | Anyway, if I was mean in any way to you, I’m sorry. | 真让人预料不到 总之 如果我对你太刻薄了 我很抱歉 |
[01:10] | I just want what’s best for you, Minushka. | 我只是想为你好 |
[01:18] | Minushka Macushla. | |
[01:20] | He’s watching Million Dollar Baby. | 他在看《百万美元宝贝》 |
[01:25] | He’s gonna try to kill me. | 他要杀掉我了 金钱 |
[01:59] | So this one goes with my eyes and this one goes with your eyes. | 那么这个我看着顺眼 这个你看着顺眼 |
[02:03] | People said I have very pretty eyes. | 人们说我有双非常漂亮的眼睛 |
[02:05] | – You do. – I haven’t heard the same about you. | 你有的 我没听别人这样说过你 |
[02:08] | So let’s just go with mine. | 所以我们就顺从我吧 |
[02:09] | Well they both go with the carpet that I’ve ordered. | 它们都与我订的地毯很配 |
[02:12] | And if we go with the brown leather sofas, they go with that too. | 而如果我们在沙发上用棕色皮革 那么它们也会很合适 |
[02:15] | – We already have a sofa, so why d… – A futon’s not a sofa. | – 我们已经有沙发了 那么为何… – 蒲团不是沙发 |
[02:17] | It folds up. You’ve only seen it flat. | 它能折起来 你只见过它平铺的样子 |
[02:20] | – I know what a futon is, Michael. – I… Okay. | 我知道蒲团是什么 Michael |
[02:22] | How much is it gonna cost? | 好吧 这会多少钱? |
[02:24] | – It costs what it costs. – No… | 该多少钱就多少钱 |
[02:26] | – It doesn’t even mean anything. – We’ve gone through this. | 不… 这是句废话 我们已经谈过这个了 |
[02:29] | Yes! | 是的! |
[02:30] | Money has been a little bit tight lately. | 最近有点钱紧 |
[02:32] | But at the end of my life, | 但在我年迈时 |
[02:35] | when I’m sitting on my yacht, | 当我坐在我的游艇上 |
[02:37] | am I gonna be thinking about how much money I have? | 我会去想我有多少钱吗? |
[02:39] | No, I’m gonna be thinking about how many friends I have | 不会 我会去想 我有多少朋友 |
[02:44] | and my children and my comedy albums. | 多少孩子和我的喜剧集 |
[02:48] | I mean, I have a yacht, so I obviously did pretty well, money-wise. | 我是说 我有个游艇 所以显然我在财政方面做得不错 |
[02:54] | It’s just, you know, you say it’s gonna cost what… | 只是 你知道 你说该多少钱就… |
[02:57] | – Yeah? – Michael, it’s Ryan for you. | 什么事? Michael Ryan找你 |
[03:00] | Conniving little runt… Put him through. | 小矮子奸人… 把他接过来 |
[03:02] | Put him through. Yes? Ryan, my man! | 把他接过来 什么事? Ryan 我的朋友! |
[03:05] | – I email you about the new Powerpoint. – Yes, thanks for sending that to me. | 我给你发了个邮件 关于新的PowerPoint 是的 谢谢你发给我 |
[03:08] | I had I.T. install the updated Powerpoint on your computer | 我让技术人员把更新的PowerPoint装在了 你的电脑里 这样你做演讲时就能用了 |
[03:11] | so you can use it for the presentation. I really want people use Powerpoint. | – 我非常想让那儿的人用PowerPoint – 好 |
[03:15] | Okay, yeah. No, I don’t know. | 是的 不 我不知道 我不知道 |
[03:17] | I don’t know. I think those I.T. guys messed up. | 我觉得那些技术人员把它弄坏了 |
[03:19] | – Hold on, I get them on the phone. – Wait, no, here it is… Found it. | 等一下 我把他们叫到电话上来 等等 不… 在这里 在这里… 找到了 |
[03:23] | Sure, I can hold. | 当然 |
[03:25] | Dunder Mifflin, Dwight Schrute. | 我能等一下 |
[03:28] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[03:41] | Schrute farms. Guttentag. | Schrute农场 我是Guttentag |
[03:43] | How can help you? | 我能帮您做什么吗? |
[03:45] | Yes, we have availability on those nights. | 是的 我们那几晚有空房 |
[03:47] | How many in your party? | 你们有多少人? |
[03:50] | Oh, no, I’m sorry. No king beds. | 哦 不 我很抱歉 没有大床了 |
[03:53] | No queen either. | 中床也没有了 |
[03:55] | We make our own mattresses that don’t conform to the traditional sizes. | 我们自己做床垫 这与传统尺码不一样 |
[03:59] | Closest would be twin. | 有双人衣柜 |
[04:02] | Thank you so much for calling. Call back again. | 非常感谢您的来电 |
[04:04] | Auf wiedersehen. | 欢迎再次打来 (德)再见 |
[04:08] | – Hey Dwight. – None of your business, Jim. | 嘿 Dwight 不关你的事 Jim |
[04:11] | – You running a bed and breakfast? – It’s not a B & B. | – 你在做床与早餐(西方一种旅店)生意? – 这不是床与早餐 |
[04:13] | Agro-tourism is a lot more than a bed and breakfast. | 农家游比床与早餐要丰富得多 |
[04:16] | It consists of tourists coming to a farm, | 它包含游客参观农场 |
[04:20] | showing them around, | 带他们四处逛逛 |
[04:21] | giving them a bed, | 给他们一张床 |
[04:23] | giving them breakfast. | 给他们早点 |
[04:27] | – Department of Health know about this? – I am not telling you anything. | 卫生局知道这事吗? 我什么都不告诉你 |
[04:31] | Permits are pending. | 许可证正在办理 |
[04:33] | Dwight Schrute, Dunder Mifflin. | |
[04:34] | – I’m looking for a room. – Okay, this is a misuse | 你好 我想订房 |
[04:37] | of company phones. | 好 这是对公司电话的滥用 |
[04:38] | It says here you cater to the elderly. | 这儿说你给老年人提供食物 |
[04:41] | – Where did you read that? – Trip Advisor. | 你从哪儿读到的? Trip Advisor(旅行顾问) |
[04:45] | Trip Advisor is the lifeblood of the agro-tourism industry. | Trip Advisor是农家游产业的血液 |
[04:49] | A couple of bad reviews there, you may as well close up shop. | 几个坏评 你或许就关张了 |
[04:52] | That’s what took down the Stalk Inn, | Stalk旅店就是因此倒闭的 |
[04:54] | one of the cutest little asparagus farms you’ll ever see. | 你见过的最可爱的芦笋农场之一 |
[04:58] | How many in your party? | 你方有多少人? |
[05:00] | Two. | 2人 |
[05:02] | We offer our tours of the fields and of the barn. | 我们提供农田和农仓的游玩 |
[05:05] | Perhaps you’d be interested in Mose’s table-making demonstration. | 或许你感兴趣Mose的制造桌子示范 |
[05:09] | So, I forgot to tell you that I need the car tonight. | 呃 我忘了你我今晚需要车 哦 |
[05:13] | Actually, I need the car. | 呃 事实上 我需要车 |
[05:15] | Why? For improv? | 为什么?因为Improv公司? |
[05:18] | Why don’t you just | 你为何不能装作你有辆车? |
[05:19] | pretend that you have a car? | |
[05:22] | Good practice in case you ever | 好好练习以防你会演 |
[05:23] | do a scene where you need to pretend you have a car. | 你需要假装有辆车的场景 |
[05:26] | Used to have two cars. | 曾经有两辆车 |
[05:27] | Tred ’em in. Now we’re down to one. | 把它们抵价了 现在我们只剩下一辆车 |
[05:30] | Good economic sense. | 不错的经济感 |
[05:33] | Although the new car’s a Porsche… | 尽管那辆新车是保捷时… |
[05:35] | For her. | 给她的 |
[05:37] | One cardigan. | 一件羊毛衫 |
[05:40] | One sleeping cardigan. | 一件羊毛睡衣 |
[05:43] | One sleep apnea mask. | 睡眠治疗仪 |
[05:48] | What about my cherub figurine? | 我的小天使雕像呢? |
[05:50] | You took that with you. | 你把它拿走了 |
[05:51] | No, I left it on my night tab… | 不 我把它留在我的床头… |
[05:54] | Your night table by the lamp. | 你的床头柜 台灯旁边 |
[05:56] | You are incorrect. | 你说得不对 |
[05:58] | I was recently scrubbing my room of memories and I didn’t see it there. | 我最近在擦洗我屋子的回忆 而我没有在那儿看到它 |
[06:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:04] | My girlfriend and I broke up recently | 我和我的女友最近分手了 |
[06:06] | and I must say I am relieved. | 我得说我轻松多了 |
[06:09] | Gives me a chance to sow my wild oats. | 给了我机会去播种燕麦 |
[06:11] | In the Schrute family, we have a tradition where | 在Schrute家族里 我们有个传统 |
[06:14] | when the male has sex with another woman he is rewarded with a bag of wild oats | 当男人和女人发生性关系 |
[06:19] | left on his doorstep by his parents. | 他的父母会给他的门外 放袋燕麦作为奖赏 |
[06:21] | You can use those oats to make oatmeal, bread… | 你可以用这些燕麦做粥 面包… |
[06:24] | Whatever you want. I don’t care, they’re your oats. | 你随便做什么 我无所谓 那些是你的燕麦 |
[06:28] | The bar uses an applause meter. | 那个酒吧用鼓掌计器 |
[06:30] | That is why it is so important | 这就是为何你们都要来 |
[06:32] | that you all come and applaud only for my band, Scrantonicity 2. | 并只为我的乐队鼓掌很重要 |
[06:37] | Not Scrantonicity, which I am no longer a part of. | 不是Scrantonicity 我不在那里了 |
[06:41] | – Michael, can I count on you? – You cannot, I have a thing tonight. | Michael 我能算上你吗? 不行 我今晚有事 |
[06:46] | Damn it. | 该死 呃 Michael |
[06:50] | – What? – That reminds me. | – 什么? – 那倒提醒我了 |
[06:52] | If the invitation still stands, Pam and I would love to have dinner tonight. | 呃 如果那邀请还奏效的话 Pam和我愿意今晚到你那儿吃晚餐 |
[06:57] | Oh, no. | 哦 不行 |
[06:58] | I’ve a thing tonight. | 我今晚有活动了 |
[07:01] | – That stinks. – Darn it. | – 真糟糕 |
[07:02] | Shoot. | -该死 – 见鬼 |
[07:03] | – How about this weekend? – No, can’t. | 这周末怎么样? |
[07:05] | We only had tonight free and we really wanted to spend it with you. | 不 不行 我们只有今晚有空 我们很想和你一起过 |
[07:10] | Damn it to hell! | 真是该死! 我… 啊… |
[07:13] | – All right. – What do you got going on tonight? | 好 好吧 你今晚有什么活动? |
[07:16] | You wouldn’t understand. It’s a secret. | 你不会明白的 这是个秘密 |
[07:19] | I wouldn’t understand or it’s a secret? | 是我不会明白 还是这是个秘密? |
[07:21] | You wouldn’t understand, Jim. | 你不会明白的 Jim |
[07:23] | It’s a secret. | 这是个秘密 |
[07:32] | I’m sorry, Mr. O’Brien. I didn’t mean to interrupt your dinner. | 我很抱歉 O’brien先生 我不是故意打扰您的晚餐 |
[07:35] | I just have a very exciting offer. | 只是我有个非常令人兴奋的商品 |
[07:36] | My records indicate you’ve expressed interest in losing some weight. | 我的记录显示你有兴趣减肥 |
[07:41] | What if I told you that I have a pill | 那如果我告诉你 |
[07:43] | that will make you 50 pounds lighter in five minutes? | 我有一粒药片 能使你在5分钟内减50磅呢? |
[07:45] | How would that sound? | 这听起来如何? |
[07:47] | Amazing, right? | 难以置信 对吗? |
[07:48] | Well, it won’t be that fast but it will… | 不会那么迅速 但… |
[07:52] | It will be that easy. | 但会是这样容易 |
[07:56] | I can’t believe this place is real. | 我难以相信真的有这个地方 |
[07:59] | I’d heard about his beet farm for years, | 我是说几年来听说过他的甜菜农场 |
[08:01] | – but I never thought… – The beets motel. | – 但我从未想过… – 甜菜旅店 |
[08:03] | The beets motel? | 甜菜旅店 |
[08:05] | – That is… – Thank you. | 这… 哇奥 多谢 |
[08:09] | Borscht Hotel. | 罗宋汤旅馆 |
[08:12] | The Embassy Beets. Radish Inn. | 甜菜大使馆 萝卜客栈 |
[08:14] | – How are you doing this? – I don’t know. | – 你怎么做到的? – 我不知道 |
[08:25] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 我的天 |
[08:33] | I just love sales. | 我就是喜欢销售 |
[08:35] | I love it to death. | 我喜欢得要死 |
[08:37] | It’s as simple as that. | 就是这样简单 |
[08:39] | And I don’t get to do enough of it as a manager, so I took this second job, | 作为经理我做不了足够多的销售 |
[08:44] | kind of as a hobby. | 所以我找了这份第二职业 算是一种爱好 |
[08:46] | Some people have golf or… | 有些人打高尔夫球来放松 |
[08:48] | relaxing. | |
[08:50] | – What’s going on here? – Hey, I just got off the phone | 这是怎么回事? 嘿 我刚打完电话 |
[08:53] | and I was gonna make another call. | 我本还要打个电话 |
[08:56] | We’re a legit operation with a license from the city. I can show you. | 有市政的许可证 我可以拿给你看 我们是合法的运营公司 |
[08:59] | We pay minimum wage against commission. | 我们付最低工资 |
[09:02] | They’re with me, so… | 他们和我一伙儿的 所以… |
[09:03] | This is Nick Figaro, manager to the stars. | 这是Nick Figaro 星级经理 |
[09:08] | We have three rooms, each with a different theme. | 我们有三间房 每个都有不同的主题 |
[09:10] | What are the themes? | 有什么主题? |
[09:12] | America, irrigation, and night time. | 美国 灌溉 和夜晚 |
[09:16] | – Irrigation. – Yes. | 灌溉吧 |
[09:18] | I’ll put you down for irrigation. | – 是的 – 我把你们安排在灌溉 |
[09:20] | Now then, do you have any special needs or dietary restrictions? | 那么 你们有什么特别需求 或者忌口的吗? |
[09:23] | Yes, we will be requiring a bedtime story. | 是的 我们需要睡前讲故事 |
[09:27] | No. | 不行 |
[09:28] | – Not even Harry Potter? – Jim, come on. | – 哈里波特都不行吗? – 不…Jim 别这样 |
[09:30] | – But you promised. – Mose, bags, now. | – 但你保证了 – Mose 现在去拿袋子 |
[09:38] | Here we are, irrigation room. | 我们到了 灌溉房 |
[09:41] | A very special room. | 非常特别的房间 |
[09:42] | So I’ll come get you before the table-making demonstration. | 那么我会在制造桌子示范前接你们 |
[09:45] | And as of this morning, we’re completely wireless here at Schrute farms. | 还有从今天早上 Schrute农场这里完全无线了 |
[09:49] | But as soon as I find out | 但只要我找到 |
[09:51] | where Mose hid all the wires, we’ll get that power back on. | Mose藏电线的地方 我们就能有电了 |
[09:53] | All righty. | 好了 |
[10:00] | Everybody in the conference room in five minutes. | 大家5分钟内到会议室来 |
[10:06] | These meetings are useless. | 这些会议一点用处也没有 |
[10:09] | I just want to remind you to stick to the script. | 我只是想提醒你们严格按稿本走 |
[10:11] | Been proven to work. So… | 被证明过有用 |
[10:13] | make the call, | 所以打电话 |
[10:15] | say the lines, | 说套词 |
[10:17] | make the sale. Got it? | 做销售 明白了? |
[10:19] | Very inspirational. | 非常有启发性 |
[10:24] | We’re offering a $50 bonus tonight to the guy with the most sales, okay? | – 今晚我们给销售最多的兄弟50元奖金 |
[10:28] | – Or woman. – Or a trained seal. | – 或最多的女人 或经过训练的销售员 |
[10:31] | You can make jokes when you’ve made a sale there, rookie. | 你可以在你 销售出去后开玩笑 |
[10:33] | Okay? | Rookie 好吧? |
[10:42] | I’d say one in six. | 我说1/6 |
[10:44] | What? | 什么? |
[10:45] | I thought you asked me what are chances were of being murdered here tonight. | 哦 我以为你问我 今晚在这儿被谋杀的机率有多大? |
[10:49] | You know, I just realized | 你知道 我才意识到 |
[10:51] | this is Pam’s and my first night away together. | 这是我和Pam第一次一起在外面过夜 |
[10:55] | I used to play it over in my head and it was just a little bit different. | 我以前在脑子里来回地想象过 只是有点不太一样 |
[11:00] | Maybe a… | 或许 |
[11:01] | nice hotel or a romantic dinner. | 呃 是家不错的旅馆或浪漫的餐厅 |
[11:04] | Wine… | 红酒 |
[11:06] | but wine that wasn’t made out of beets. | 呃 但不是甜菜制成的 |
[11:09] | Didn’t think Dwight would be involved at all. | 完全没想到Dwight会掺和进来 |
[11:11] | And… | – 我总是想象得有更少的粪便 |
[11:13] | I always imagined less manure. | – 你要铺开它 |
[11:15] | I mean, some manure. | 我是说 有点粪便 |
[11:17] | Just… less. | – 只是… 少点 – 这是种甜菜的唯一方法 |
[11:19] | This is beet food. Mose, what are you doing? | 这是甜菜的食物 Mose 你在干什么? |
[11:21] | No, Mose! Put the… Put the manure down. | 不 Mose!放下… 放下粪便 |
[11:24] | Put it down. Do not throw it! Do not… | 放下来 别扔过来! 别… 奥! |
[11:27] | Yes, is Mr. Hudson there? | 是的 Hudson先生在吗? |
[11:29] | Yeah, who is this? | 我是 你是哪位? |
[11:30] | Well I’m just calling because you responded positively to… | 我打电话是因为您积极回应… |
[11:35] | Stanley? | |
[11:37] | Why are you calling me here at home? | 你为何打到我家来? |
[11:40] | with your long distance, sir? | – 您对您的长途电话还满意吗? |
[11:43] | Michael, I know that’s you. | – Michael 我知道是你 |
[11:44] | Why are you calling me here at home? | 你为何打到我家来? |
[11:47] | Have you con… | 您有考… |
[11:48] | Have you considered satellite television? | 您有考虑过卫星电视吗? |
[11:50] | Michael, I know that’s you. I know your voice. | Michael 我知道是你 – 我认识你的声音 – 好吧 |
[11:52] | – All right. – Why are you calling me here at home? | 你为何打到我家来? |
[11:57] | When I’m at home at night in my own house in my sweats, | 当我晚上在家 在我自己的房子里 |
[12:00] | drinking some red wine, watching my mystery stories, | 穿着睡衣 喝点红酒 看我的悬念故事 |
[12:02] | the last thing in the whole godforsaken world I want to hear | 整个世界上我最不想 |
[12:05] | is the voice of Michael scott. | 听到的就是Michael Scott的声音 |
[12:07] | Your son sounds like he’s really motivated. | 你儿子听上去像是真的被激发了 |
[12:09] | I think it’s crazy that the coach won’t play him, frankly. | 坦白讲 我觉得教练 不让他上场真是过分 |
[12:13] | My office. | – 我的办公室 |
[12:14] | You bet. | – 遵命 |
[12:16] | Just dial the number on the sheet and stick to the script. | 就只是拨纸上的电话 并严格按稿本走 |
[12:19] | Say the words exactly. Got it? | 一字不差地说 明白了? |
[12:21] | I don’t know why we keep having this conversation. | 我不知道为什么我们 总是要有这样的谈话 |
[12:24] | Look, I know sales and I had that sale. I just needed a few more minutes. | 看 我懂得销售并掌控了那笔销售 我只是多需要几分钟 |
[12:28] | A few more minutes is a waste of our time! | 多几分钟是对我们时间的浪费! |
[12:30] | – It’s not a waste of time. – It’s a trading game. | – 这不是浪费时间 – 这是个交易游戏 |
[12:32] | You give a quick pitch. You make the sale and move on. | 不 – 你要速战速决 – 看… 你完成销售并继续 |
[12:35] | – That’s how Vikram does. – He doesn’t have my people skills. | Vikram就是这样做的 Vikram没有我的沟通能力 |
[12:38] | Good for Vikram ’cause he out-sells you every night. | 恭喜Vikram每晚都卖得比你多 |
[12:43] | Well, I hope this conversation has helped. | 我希望这次谈话能有所帮助 |
[12:48] | “And Harry saw “the white hand raise its wand | “Harry看到那白手举起了它的杖 |
[12:52] | “and felt Voldemort’s surge “of vicious anger. | “并感到了Voldemort 激涌起的邪恶怒气 |
[12:54] | “Saw the frail old man on the floor “writhe in agony. | “看到在地上的虚弱老人 |
[12:57] | “Harry. | “痛苦地翻来覆去 |
[12:58] | “It was over as quickly as it had come. | “如来时一样快的结束 |
[13:01] | “Harry stood shaking in the darkness, “clutching the gate into the garden, | “Harry站在黑暗中颤抖 “紧握大门进入了花园 |
[13:04] | “his heart racing.” | “他的心跳在加速” |
[13:09] | What did you get tonight? | 你今晚吃什么? |
[13:10] | Oh, it looks like mixed marsala, eggplant, and rice. | 哦 看上去像是马沙拉 茄子和米饭 |
[13:14] | Oh, that looks good. | 哦 挺不错的啊 |
[13:16] | And what about you? A peanut butter flavor again? | 那你呢?还是花生酱风味吗? |
[13:19] | I am going with the vanilla crisp this evening. | 今晚我吃香草威化 |
[13:23] | – Enjoy. – Thank you. | 享受吧 谢谢 |
[13:29] | I was a surgeon back home. | 在老家我曾是个外科医生 |
[13:30] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 哦 是的 |
[13:32] | – Wonder what I would’ve been back home. – This is your home. | 我在想我在老家应该干哪行 这里就是你的老家啊 |
[13:35] | I know, but I mean, it’s so competitive here. | 我知道 但我的意思是 这里竞争太激烈了 |
[13:39] | What’s the dollar worth in your land? | 美元在你老家值多少钱? |
[13:42] | Medical school must’ve cost, like, 40 bucks or a donkey or something. | 医学院肯定差不多要 40元或一个驴子的价钱吧 |
[13:46] | No. | 呃 不是 |
[13:50] | I would’ve been chief of surgery. | 我应该干外科主治医生 |
[13:55] | Or a cowboy. | 或是牛仔 |
[14:02] | – Wait, you’re going out there? – Yeah. | 等等 你要去那边吗? 是啊 |
[14:05] | Coward. | 胆小鬼 |
[14:23] | Oh, my god! | 哦 我的天! |
[14:24] | What century is this? | 这是几世纪啊? |
[14:28] | Here’s the thing about Die Hard 4. | 你们知道吗 《虎胆龙威4》是这样的 |
[14:30] | Die Hard 1, the original, | 《虎胆龙威1》原始的那部 |
[14:32] | John McClain is just this normal guy, you know? | John McClain只是个平常人 对吧? |
[14:36] | He’s just a normal New York city cop who gets his feet cut, he gets beat up. | 他只是个普通的纽约警察 被割掉脚 被人打 |
[14:41] | But he’s an everyday guy. In Die Hard 4, | 但他是个平常人 在《虎胆龙威4》里 |
[14:44] | he is jumping a motorcycle into a helicopter in the air. | 他从摩托车上跳到空中的直升机上 |
[14:49] | You know? He’s invincible. | 你知道?他是无敌的 |
[14:50] | It’s just sort of lost from Die Hard 1. | 这有点与第一部不搭调 |
[14:52] | It’s not Terminator. | 不是终结者 |
[14:54] | Dude, you should review movies. | 兄弟 你应该做影评 |
[14:57] | Oh, my god, yes! | 哦 天 是的! |
[14:58] | – Yeah, you should! – I actually wrote a movie. | 是啊 你应该的! 事实上我写过一部片子 |
[15:01] | – Really? – Well I’m writing one. | – 真的吗? – 我在写 是的 |
[15:03] | – What’s it about? – Sort of spy thriller. | 是关于什么的? 呃 算是间谍惊险片吧 |
[15:06] | Hey, what’s so captivating? | 嘿 什么东西这么吸引人? |
[15:10] | I love captivating things. | 我喜欢吸引人的东西 |
[15:12] | And this must really be captivating because it’s keeping you off the phones. | 这肯定真的很吸引人 因为都使你们不去打电话了 |
[15:16] | I mean, time is your money. That’s how I know how captivating it is | 我是说 时间就是你们的金钱 这就是我如何知道这有多吸引人的 |
[15:19] | because of how much time you’ve spent talking. | 因为你们花多少时间在说话上 |
[15:28] | He returned. | 他回来了 |
[15:46] | Come in. | 进来 你又做恶梦了? |
[15:47] | Did you have another nightmare? | 进来 你又做恶梦了? 嘿 Dwight 哦 Jim |
[15:59] | – I thought you were Mose. – Does Mose have nightmares? | 我以为你是Mose呢 Mose做恶梦吗? |
[16:03] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[16:04] | Ever since the storm. | 自从那场暴风雨 |
[16:10] | Is everything satisfactory with your stay? | 你们住得还满意吗? |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 满意 |
[16:15] | – Yep. – Great. | – 是的 – 太好了 |
[16:17] | Just that I’d heard crying or… | 只是我在这里听到哭声 |
[16:20] | moaning or something in here. | 或是呻吟什么的 |
[16:25] | Well I’ll look into that in the morning. | 我一早会去查的 |
[16:29] | Thank you for bringing that to the attention of the staff. | 谢谢你将其引起员工的注意 |
[16:35] | Good night, Dwight. | 晚安 Dwight |
[16:53] | Hey, so we’re all gonna go out for a beer. | 嘿 我们都要出去喝啤酒 |
[16:55] | – You wanna come? – We’d love for you to come. | – 你想来吗? – 哦 我们很愿意让你来 Michael |
[16:57] | Thanks, no. I’ve to work in the morning, so… | 谢谢 算了 我早上要上班 哦 那好吧 下次吧 |
[17:00] | – All right, next time. – Okay. | 好的 |
[17:02] | See you guys. | 再见伙计们 |
[17:04] | Hey, how are you doing? | 嘿 你怎么样啊? |
[17:07] | You drive. I had too much wine. | 你开车 我喝了太多酒 |
[17:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | – How was yoga? – I didn’t go. | 瑜伽练得如何? 我没去 |
[17:14] | – Why? Why not? – I just didn’t. | 为什么?为什么没去? 我就是没去 好吧 |
[17:18] | How was improv? | Improv怎么样? |
[17:22] | – Good night, Vikram. – Night. | – 晚安 Vikram – 晚安 |
[17:24] | – Congrats on the bonus. – Thank you, Michael. | – 嘿 恭喜你拿到奖金 – 谢谢 Michael |
[17:26] | I’ll nab it one of these nights. | 我会在某晚夺过来的 |
[17:28] | If you concentrate and make your calls faster, yeah. | 如果你集中精力并更快地打电话 那么可以 |
[17:34] | – Good night. | – Good night. – 晚安 – 晚安 – 嗯? |
[17:47] | – Morning. – Hi. | – 早上好 – 嗨 |
[17:57] | Hey Dwight, how are you? | 嘿 |
[17:59] | Pam. | Dwight 你好吗? |
[18:02] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[18:04] | I’m better than you have ever been or ever will be. | 我比你过去或未来的任何时候都好 |
[18:11] | Hey guys what’s happening? | 嘿 大伙儿 怎么样啊? |
[18:14] | How’s my favorite branch doing? | 我钟爱的分部还好吗? |
[18:17] | Michael, why don’t you start us off. | 好了 Michael 你先开始吧 |
[18:21] | That wasn’t much of an introduction. | 这不太算是个引入吧 |
[18:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, your boss Michael scott. | 女士们先生们 你们的上司Michael Scott |
[18:28] | Still lame. Okay. | 哦 还是很烂 好吧 |
[18:30] | All right… | 好吧 呃… |
[18:33] | Thank you, Ryan, for that wonderful introduction. | 谢谢 Ryan 为这美妙的引入 |
[18:39] | Okay… | 好 呃… |
[18:41] | Today, we’re going to be talking… | 今天我们来讲… |
[18:44] | about… Powerpoint. | 关于… |
[18:49] | Powerpoint, Powerpoint, Powerpoint. | PowerPoint |
[18:52] | Yes, I forgot about Ryan’s presentation | 是的 我忘了Ryan的演讲 |
[18:55] | and yes, it would have been nice | 还有 他给我的第一次演讲 |
[18:57] | to do well with the first presentation that he’d given me. | 也本应该是不错的 |
[19:00] | But you know what else would’ve been nice? | 但你知道还有什么本该不错吗? |
[19:02] | Winning the lottery. | 赢彩票 |
[19:05] | And the best way to start is to hit “start”. | 最好的开始方式是点击开始 |
[19:09] | And up comes the tool bar. That’s what she said. | 然后出现了工具栏 这是她说的 |
[19:13] | What we have to do here | 我们要做的是 |
[19:16] | is go to “run”. | 进运行里 |
[19:18] | And then, | 然后 |
[19:21] | you look up to… | 寻找… |
[19:23] | Powerpoint | |
[19:26] | and we are in. We are going to register. | 然后我们就进来了 我们要注册 |
[19:30] | You hit “register”. | 点击注册 |
[19:32] | “Updates are ready.” I should update. | 更新准备好了 我应该更新的 呃 |
[19:37] | “Estimated time 12 minutes.” So it should take about 5 or 7 minutes. | 预计12分钟 那么这个应该要花5或10分钟 |
[19:40] | Is this the first time you’ve opened Powerpoint? | 这是你第一次打开PowerPoint吗? |
[19:43] | Why? | 为何这么说? |
[19:44] | You didn’t prepare it, did you? | 你根本没准备演讲 不是吗? |
[19:45] | Know what? I had really rough night. And my boss can back me up on that. | 知道吗?我昨晚很背 我的上司能确认这一点 |
[19:49] | – I’m your boss. – My other boss, Mr. Figaro. | 我是你的上司 我另一个上司 Figaro先生 |
[19:52] | You’ve another job? | 你有另一份工作? |
[19:54] | What I do beetween 5:30 pm and 1:00 am is nobody’s business | 我在下午5:30到凌晨1点之间做什么 不关任何人的事除了我的 |
[19:58] | but mine and my other businesses. | 和我另外的事情 |
[20:01] | Are you a cocktail waitress? | 你是鸡尾酒女招待吗? |
[20:03] | You cannot have a second job | 你不能有第二份工作 |
[20:05] | – if it affects your work here. – It won’t. | – 如果它影响到你这里的工作 – 不会的 |
[20:07] | – It did already. – Okay. | – 已经影响了 |
[20:09] | Honestly, | – 好吧 说实话 |
[20:11] | it is unlikely that I was gonna figure this out anyway. | 总之我也不太可能搞懂这个 所以… |
[20:16] | – You’re so funny. – Why is Darryl here? | 你真是搞笑 Darryl为何在这儿? |
[20:19] | – He works in the warehouse. – I invited him. | 他在库房工作 我请他来的 |
[20:21] | It’s not a party. Darryl, downstairs, this isn’t information you need. | 这不是派对 Darryl 回楼下去 这不是你需要的知识 |
[20:24] | This information here? Yeah, you’re right. I don’t need this. | 这个知识?没错 我不需要 |
[20:31] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 别这样 |
[20:35] | – See you later tonight. – I got plans later. | 今晚见 我有安排了 |
[20:37] | Okay, bye honey. | 好吧 再见 亲爱的 |
[20:45] | How long to get this presentation ready? | 你要多久能准备好这个演讲? |
[20:47] | Why don’t you do the presentation? | 你为何不做这个演讲? |
[20:49] | – I mean, you know how to do it. – What I really want… | – 因为我不想… – 我是说 你知道如何做 我想要的是… 说真的 Michael |
[20:51] | honestly, is for you to know it so that you can communicate | 是让你了解 这样你就能与这里的人 |
[20:54] | to the people here, to your clients, to whomever. | 你的客户 及其他人交流 – |
[20:58] | What? | 哦 好 – 什么? |
[20:59] | – It’s whoever, not whomever. – No, it’s whomever. | – 是其他人 不是其他人(语法不同) – 不 是其他人 |
[21:01] | No, whomever is never actually right. | 不 其他人从来都不是正确的 |
[21:03] | Well, sometimes it’s right. | 有时是正确的 |
[21:05] | Michael is right. It’s a made-up word used to trick students. | Michael是对的 这是个编造词汇 用来哄骗学生的 |
[21:08] | No, actually whomever is the formal version of the word. | 不 事实上 其他人(Ryan用的)是正式用语 |
[21:12] | Obviously, it’s a real word, but I don’t know when to use it correctly. | 显然 这是个真实词汇 但我不知道何时正确使用 |
[21:15] | – Not a native speaker. – I know what’s right. | 英语是我的母语 我知道哪个是对的 |
[21:17] | But I’m not gonna say | 但我不会说 |
[21:19] | because you’re all jerks who didn’t come see my band last night. | 因为你们都是混蛋 昨晚没有来看我的乐队 |
[21:22] | – You know the correct one? – I don’t know. | – 你真的知道哪个是对的吗? – 我不知道 |
[21:24] | It’s whom when it’s the object of the sentence, and who when it’s the subject. | 当他是句子宾语时就用他(Ryan用的) 是主语时就用他(Michael用的) |
[21:27] | – That sounds right. – It sounds, but is it? | 听上去是正确的 但是吗? |
[21:29] | – Ryan use it as an object? – As an object. | Ryan是如何用的 作为宾语? |
[21:31] | Ryan used me as an object. | 作为宾语 Ryan把我当作玩物(与宾语同词) |
[21:33] | – Is he right about that? – How did he use it again? | 他是对的吗? 他是怎么用的来着? |
[21:35] | It was Ryan wanted Michael, the subject, | Ryan想让Michael–主语 |
[21:38] | to explain the computer system, the object. | – 去解释那个电脑系统–宾语 – 多谢 |
[21:40] | – Thank you. – To whomever, | 给其他人 |
[21:42] | meaning us, the indirect object, which is the correct use of the word. | 指我们 间接宾语 是正确使用那个词 |
[21:46] | No one asked you anything ever, so whomever’s name is Toby, | 没人问过你什么 所以那个叫Toby的人 |
[21:50] | why don’t you take a letter opener and stick it into your skull. | 你为何不拿个裁纸刀 叉进你的头骨里呢 |
[21:53] | Hey, this doesn’t matter. And I don’t even care. | 嘿 这无所谓 我根本不在乎 |
[21:55] | Michael, you quit the other job or you’re fired here. | Michael 你辞那份工作 或者被这里解雇 |
[22:02] | I’ve never done this before. I’ve never quit anything… | 我从没做过这个 |
[22:07] | in my life, | 我一生从没放弃过什么 |
[22:09] | so… | 所以… |
[22:11] | You are filming history. | 你在填写历史 |
[22:13] | Nick, I had a dream last night that I had two full-time jobs. | Nick 我昨晚做了个梦 我有两份全职工作 |
[22:18] | One here at the lipaphadrazone diet pill company. | 一个在Lipaphrazone减肥药公司 |
[22:20] | – Lipaphedrine. – The other, | 是Lipahedrine 另一份 |
[22:23] | I was regional manager of a small paper supply company called Dunder Mifflin. | 我是一个叫Mundder Miffilin的 纸业供应小公司的区域经理 |
[22:27] | – Never heard of it. – In this dream, | 从没听说过 在这个梦里 |
[22:29] | I did both of these jobs beautifully. | 这两份工作我都做得很漂亮 |
[22:32] | And I loved it. And everybody loved me. | 我很中意 每个人都喜欢我 |
[22:35] | The truth is… | 事实是 |
[22:37] | – I can’t do this. – Are you quitting? | 我不能做这个了 你要辞职吗 |
[22:42] | I am. | 我是的 |
[22:43] | Come back anytime. Don’t forget to disinfect your headset. | 随时回来 别忘了消毒你的耳麦 |
[22:48] | I was never in this for the money. | 我不是为了钱做这个的 |
[22:53] | But it turns out that the money was an absolute necessity for me. | 但结果钱对我来说是必需品 |
[22:57] | I tried to live the dream. | 我尝试过实现梦想 |
[22:59] | I trieto have a job, a girlfriend, | 我尝试有份工作 一个女朋友 |
[23:03] | another job, and I failed. | 另一份工作 而我失败了 |
[23:07] | But the good thing about the American Dream | 但美国梦的一个好处是 |
[23:09] | is that you can just go to sleep. | 你可以去睡觉就是了 |
[23:14] | And try it all again the next night. | 下一晚再重新尝试一遍 |
[23:23] | So… | 那么 |
[23:28] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[23:29] | Me, all night, dreaming about Angela’s smoking hot body. | 我 整晚 梦寐着Angela性感的身体 |
[23:32] | – You’re being gross. – Not from a male perspective. | 你真恶心 不是从男性的角度上 |
[23:36] | You need to set me up with her. | 你要撮合我和她 |
[23:37] | I know she told you she’s looking and she’s totally not responding my moves. | 我知道她告诉你她在目色 而她对我的举动完全没反应 |
[23:42] | What moves? | 什么举动? |
[23:43] | I’ve moonwalked past accounting, like, ten times. | 我太空步走过会计处大概十次了 |
[23:46] | – Can’t believe it’s not working. – Yeah. | – 难以置信这不管用 – |
[23:50] | I don’t know if I really see you two together. | 是啊 呃 我不好说我是否看好你们俩 |
[23:53] | Really? Well maybe you should look in the small part on your brain. | 是吗? 也许你该用 你聪明的那个脑子看 |
[23:57] | – She’s very religious. – Okay, | 她宗教信仰很强 |
[23:59] | well I come from a line of W.A.S.P.S. so long it leads back to Moses. | 好吧 《w.a.s.p.s》的一句台词 太长而带回给了Moses |
[24:04] | Okay, well she takes her convictions pretty seriously. | 好吧 她对她的信仰很认真 |
[24:06] | She could be kind of severe. | 她有些严格 |
[24:08] | Yeah, and I punched a hole in a wall. | 是的 而我把墙打了一个洞 |
[24:10] | – That’s right, you did. – Yeah. | – 没错 确实啊 – 是的 |
[24:12] | Now that I think about it, Angela and Andy might actually make a good couple. | 我现在想了想 Angela和Andy或许真的合得来 |
[24:17] | But I couldn’t do that to Dwight… | 但我无法这样对Dwight… |
[24:19] | or Angela… | 或Angel.. |
[24:22] | or Andy. | 或Andy |
[24:27] | Hey Kevin, | 嘿 Kevin |
[24:29] | you’re a gambler, right? | 你是个赌徒 对吧? |
[24:32] | A rounder. You play the ponies, tall horses. | 一个酒鬼 你玩赌马 所有的马 |
[24:37] | I do gamble, Michael. | 我是赌博 Michael |
[24:40] | I was thinking about doing some gambling myself. | 我在想自己也赌上两把 |
[24:42] | You know, just a little bit of money. Maybe doubling it and then doubling it, | 你知道 只用一点钱 |
[24:46] | several more times. | 也许弄个双倍 然后再双倍几次 |
[24:48] | I don’t know. Kind of just for fun. I was thinking… | 我不知道 只是为了好玩 |
[24:52] | Do you have any tips or ideas about sure things? | 我在想你有什么建议 或是想法关于赢定的东西吗? |
[24:56] | Like a boxer… | 比如拳击 |
[24:59] | who is gonna throw the big fight, | 谁会挑起打架 |
[25:03] | you know, like he’s tied in to some crooked dealings | 你知道 比如… 谁做不诚实的交易 |
[25:08] | and maybe his kid is sick or something. Like, who do I call about that? | 或许他的孩子病了什么的 对此我该给谁打电话? |
[25:13] | The mob. | 暴徒 |
[25:16] | Do you know anybody in the mob? | 你在黑帮认识人吗? |
[25:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:25] | Oscar… | |
[25:27] | I’m gonna need another advance on my salary. | 我要再提前支取我的工资 |
[25:31] | – What do you mean you’ve plans tonight? – I have my daughter tonight. | 你今晚有安排是什么意思? 今晚我女儿要过来 |
[25:34] | We’re renting Charlotte’s Web. | 我们要租《夏洛特的网》 |
[25:35] | Well you have to make a choice. | 你要做个选择 |
[25:37] | – It’s either your daughter or me. – My daughter. | 是你的女儿还是我 我的女儿 |
[25:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:43] | I see how it is. | 我明白了 不小心的 |
[25:52] | That was cold. | 这真低级 |
[25:59] | He’s always been terrible with money. | 他理财一向糟糕 |
[26:01] | I bet it’s Jan spending him straight to the poorhouse. | 我肯定是Jan花光了他的钱 |
[26:04] | Yeah, women be shoppin’. | 是啊 女人要购物 |
[26:07] | I can’t believe he has a second job. | 我不敢相信他有第二份工作 |
[26:09] | – He’s not even good at his first one. – Hey guys. | 他第一份工作都做不好 嘿 大伙儿 |
[26:15] | Whatcha talking about? | 你们在谈什么? |
[26:18] | Okay, I know what’s going on. | 好吧 我知道是什么了 |
[26:20] | Talking about Jim and Pam. | 在谈Jim和Pam |
[26:22] | If they’re having sex, what it looks like… I know. | 他们是否有性关系 是怎样的… 我知道 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[26:28] | Michael, are you having money problems? | 你有经济问题吗? |
[26:31] | Monkey problems? No, I’m not having monkey problems. | 猴子问题? 不 我没有猴子问题 |
[26:33] | Why would I have monkey problems? | 我为何会有猴子问题? |
[26:35] | – I know you heard me correctly. – Oh, I hate monkeys. | 我知道你听清楚我的话了 哦 我讨厌猴子 |
[26:38] | What’s going on? Why do you have a second job? | 怎么了?你为何做两份工作? |
[26:41] | I don’t have a second job. | 我没有第二份工作 |
[26:43] | Maybe I am having an affair | 或许我有外遇 |
[26:46] | with Suzanne Sommers. | 和Suzanne Somers(女演员) |
[26:47] | – Jan has no money? – I don’t talk to my girlfriend | Jan难道没有钱吗? |
[26:50] | about money. It’s rude and unsexual. | 我不和我的女友谈钱 这不礼貌也不性感 |
[26:52] | True, it’s best to hide our money problems from women. | 没错 最好向女人隐瞒经济问题 |
[26:55] | I totally agree with you. | 我完全赞同你 |
[26:57] | But I don’t have money problems. | 但我没有经济问题 |
[27:00] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 你们知道吗? |
[27:02] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[27:05] | If I had money problems, | 如果我有经济问题 |
[27:08] | would I do this? | 我会这样做吗? |
[27:18] | – You just put it back in your pocket. – Yeah. | 呃… 你放回兜里了 是啊 |
[27:20] | Yeah, but I destroyed it. It’s not even usable anymore. | 是的 但我揉了它 不能再用了 |
[27:27] | Hey, let’s call this what it is. | 嘿 我们来谈谈吧 |
[27:32] | It’s like she only wants to hook up when Ryan comes around. | 好像她只是想在Ryan 在的时候和我勾搭 |
[27:35] | It’s gotten to the point where I get excited everytime I see that little dude | 这就能说明为何我每次看到 |
[27:39] | walk through the door. | 那小公子走进门我就会兴奋 |
[27:41] | Well I just need to know where this is going. | 我只是想知道 我们会如何发展 |
[27:44] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[27:46] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[27:48] | All right? | 好吧? |
[27:49] | Why’s not to like? | 为何不喜欢呢? |
[27:53] | But you need to access your uncrazy side. | 但你要正常些 |
[27:56] | Otherwise maybe this thing has run its course. | 否则我们的关系就完了 (原句很婉转) |
[28:01] | Don’t you dare walk away from me, Darryl Philbin. | 你竟敢走掉 Darryl Philbin |
[28:04] | You’re the most selfish person I’ve ever met… | 你是我一生见到的 最自私的人… |
[28:06] | Slow down. | 且慢 |
[28:08] | Think it over. | 好好彻底想想 |
[28:11] | Darryl | Darryl Philbin |
[28:12] | is the most complicated man that I’ve ever met. | Philbin是我 见到的最复杂的人 |
[28:15] | I mean, who says exactly what they’re thinking. | 我是说 谁想什么就说什么啊 |
[28:20] | What kind of game is that? | 这算是什么样的游戏啊? |
[28:25] | Hey, cuz. | 嘿 朋友 |
[28:27] | – Heard you’re having money problems. – No, you didn’t. | 听说你有经济问题 不 才没有呢 |
[28:29] | Listen, I got the answer. | 听着 我有办法 |
[28:31] | You declare bankruptcy, all your problems away. | 你宣称破产 你所有的问题就都没了 |
[28:34] | Creed Bratton has never declared bankruptcy. | Creed Bratton从不宣称破产 |
[28:36] | When Creed Bratton gets in trouble, he transfers his debt to | 当Creed Bratton有麻烦时 |
[28:40] | William Charles Schneider. | 他就把欠债转给William Charl Schneider |
[28:42] | How would that help, Creed? | 这怎么能管用 Creed? |
[28:43] | In monopoly, you go bankrupt, you lose. | 在强手(一个经典游戏)中 你破产就输了 |
[28:46] | You don’t go by monoly, man. | 你不是玩强手啊 哥们儿 |
[28:48] | That game is nuts. | 那游戏是狗屁 |
[28:49] | Nobody just picks up “Get out of jail free” cards. | 没有人能随便捡起 “免费出狱”卡片(游戏中的道具) |
[28:53] | Those things cost thousands. | 那些东西要花上千元 |
[28:55] | That is a good point. | 说得有道理 |
[28:57] | Bankruptcy, Michael, is nature’s do-over. | 破产 Michael 是自然界的重新再来 |
[29:00] | It’s a fresh start. It’s a clean slate. | 是个全新的开始 是个清白的手法 |
[29:02] | Like the witness protection program. | 像是证人保护计划 |
[29:04] | – Exactly. – Not at all! | – 正是如此 – 根本不是! |
[29:07] | I’ve always wanted to be in the witness protection program. | 我一直想加入证人保护计划 |
[29:10] | Fresh start. No debts, no bagage. | 全新的开始 没有欠债 没有包袱 |
[29:13] | I’ve already got my name picked up: “Lord Rupert Everton.” | 我已经选好名字了 “Rupert Eveon大人” |
[29:18] | I’m a, uh, shipping merchant who raises fancy dogs. | 我是个养名犬的船商 |
[29:22] | That’s the life. | 这才是生活 |
[29:30] | I declare… | 我宣称 |
[29:33] | bankruptcy! | 破产! |
[29:45] | Hey, I just wanted you to know that you can’t just say the word “bankruptcy” | 嘿 我只是想让你知道 你不能只是说”破产” |
[29:50] | and expect anything to happen. | 然后期待会有事发生 |
[29:51] | – I didn’t say it, I declared it. – Still… | 我没说 我是宣称 |
[29:54] | That’s… That’s not anything. | 这还是… 算不了什么 |
[29:57] | This is a lot of credit card debt. | – 这是一堆信用卡欠款 |
[29:59] | Yeah, tell about it. | – 是的 跟我讲讲 |
[30:01] | You know, Jan has my credit cards and she’s… | 你知道 |
[30:04] | using ’em as if I’m made of money. | Jan有我的信用卡 她用它们就像我是钱做的一样 |
[30:06] | She thinks I’m a human ATM machine. | 她觉得我是自动取款机 |
[30:09] | Okay. $125, Amazon. | 125元 Amazon网站 |
[30:12] | Oh, Best of the Muppet Show on DVD. | 哦 |
[30:15] | Classic. | 那是木偶剧DVD 经典 |
[30:16] | $1200. What’s a “Core-Blaster Extreme”? | 1200元 什么是核心爆破极限? |
[30:19] | That is by far, the best way to strengthen your core. | 这是目前加强你核心的最好方式 |
[30:23] | This machine… | 这个机器… |
[30:25] | You sit on a stabilizer ball. | 你坐在一个固定的球上 |
[30:26] | You put your feet into the power stirrups, you reach up | 你把你的脚放在上层的台阶上 |
[30:29] | and you grab onto the super rod. | 你向上伸并抓住超级杆 |
[30:31] | And you twist | and you twist and you twist. 然后扭转 扭转 扭转 |
[30:34] | It strengthens your entire core. | 它加强你整个核心 |
[30:36] | Your back core, your arm core, your… | 你的后背核心 |
[30:41] | The marine corps actually uses it. | 你的手臂核心 你的… |
[30:44] | I think that’s how they got “corps.” | 实际上海军陆战队在用它 我觉得这就是他们如何有了核心 |
[30:51] | I left a little present for Angela. | 我给Angela留了件礼物 |
[30:54] | I think she’s going to like it | 我觉得她会喜欢 |
[30:56] | ’cause I found it outside vance refrigeration all alone. | 因为我独自在外面的 Vance冰箱那儿找到的 |
[31:00] | And I told her in the note that the cat came to find her. | 我在便条里告诉她 那只猫来找她的 |
[31:04] | That they were destined to be together. | 他们注定要在一起 |
[31:10] | I got game. | 我有好戏了 |
[31:17] | Okay, the green bar is what you spend every month on stuff you need. | 那个绿条是你每月 在需要的物品上的花销 |
[31:20] | Like a car or a house. | 比如车和房子 |
[31:22] | That is so cool how you have my name at the top. | 这真是太酷了 你把我的名字这样放在上方 |
[31:27] | The red bar is what you spend on non-essentials, | 红条是你不必要的开销 |
[31:31] | like magazines, entertainments, things like that. | 比如杂志 娱乐 那样的东西 |
[31:35] | This scary black bar is what you spend | 这个可怕的黑条是 |
[31:38] | on things that no one ever, ever needs, | 人们从不 从不花费而你花费的东西 |
[31:41] | like multiple magic sets, professional bass fishing equipment. | 比如多功能魔术套装 职业钓鱼具 |
[31:44] | How do you do this so fast? Is this Powerpoint? | 你是如何做得这么快的? 这是PowerPoint吗? |
[31:58] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[32:01] | Angela really had a hold on him. | Angela真的让他很心动 |
[32:04] | Angela. | |
[32:05] | Michael, I’m gonna set you and Jan up with a debt consolidator. | – Michael 我给你和Jan安排了个欠债顾问 – 不要 |
[32:08] | – You meet with this guy… – No. We’re leaving Jan out of this. | – 你们和这个人见面… – 不 我们不要把Jan扯进来 |
[32:12] | – She has to know. – We will find another way. | 她必须知道 |
[32:15] | We’ll ask Powerpoint. | 我们找别的办法 我们来问PowerPoint |
[32:17] | Michael, this is a presentation tool. | Michael 这是个演讲工具… 你才是演讲工具呢 |
[32:19] | You’re a presentation tool, if you think I’m gonna tell Jan about this. | – 如果你觉得我会告诉Jan这事 – 我走了 |
[32:22] | – I’m done. – No, you’re not… | 别走 你不是 好吧 就… |
[32:24] | Just… You’re not a tool. | 你不是工具 |
[32:25] | Look, I’ll tell her that it’s bad. | 告诉她这很糟糕 |
[32:28] | But it could’ve been a lot worse | 但本应会更糟 |
[32:30] | but due to some fancy financial footwork I was able to cut it in half. | 不过由于某种不错的经济举措 我已经能够把它降为一半了 |
[32:36] | Jan is smart. | Jan很聪明 |
[32:38] | She poses. | 她造成的 |
[32:42] | Dwight, how’s the hotel business? | Dwight 旅店生意如何了? |
[32:45] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[32:47] | You checked Trip Advisor recently? | 你最近有看”旅行顾问”吗? |
[32:49] | No… | 没有 |
[32:52] | Maybe you should. | 或许你该去看 |
[32:54] | Maybe you should… | 或许你该… |
[32:56] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[33:01] | We wrote a good review. Under comments, | 我们写了个好评 在评价栏 我们写了: |
[33:03] | we wrote: “The natural aroma of the beets | “甜菜天然的香味 |
[33:06] | “drifts into the bedrooms and makes you dream of simpler times.” | “飘进卧室 并让你想起本真的年代” |
[33:09] | “The dawn goose walk will tug at your artstrings.” | “黎明的鹅散步将颤动你的心弦” |
[33:13] | “Table-making never seemed so possible.” | “制造桌子从没那么现实” |
[33:16] | “You will never want to leave your room.” | “你永远不会想离开你的房间” |
[33:19] | “The architecture reminds one of a quaint Tuscan beetfarm.” | 那个房子使人想起 托斯卡纳奇怪的甜菜农场” |
[33:27] | I’m glad you enjoyed your stay. | 我很高兴你们满意 |
[33:29] | We really did. | 我们真的满意 |
[33:30] | It was fun. | 那很有趣 |
[33:37] | So due to Michael’s clever financial maneuvering, | 由于Michael聪明的理财策略 |
[33:42] | he finds himself tremendously in debt. | 他发现自己欠了一堆债 |
[33:45] | You’re bro? | 你钱光了? 这… 呃 这是… |
[33:48] | How did you get that from what Oscar’s saying? That’s not… | 这是你从Oscar那儿得到的信息 |
[33:51] | I mean Michael, how did this happen? Where exactly did your money go? | – 这不是… – 我是说 Michael 这怎么会呢? 你的钱到底去哪儿了? |
[33:56] | I… I don’t… | 我… 我不… |
[33:58] | I don’t get this. I really don’t. I don’t… | 我不明白 我真的不 我不… |
[34:01] | I don’t understand how | 我不明白 |
[34:03] | you could be so… | 你怎么能这么… |
[34:06] | irresponsible. | 不负责任 |
[34:07] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[34:10] | It is astounding to me, really. | 这对我来说很不可思议 真的 |
[34:13] | – I don’t know what more to say… – Jan? | 我不知道能说什么 |
[34:15] | – Yeah, what? – Michael left. | – 什么? – Michael离开了 |
[34:19] | – Okay, where did he go? – I don’t know. | – 好的 他去哪儿了? – 我不知道 |
[34:24] | Well is he coming right back? | 他马上回来吗? |
[34:26] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样想 |
[34:30] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[34:48] | What am I doing? I’m… | 我在做什么? |
[34:51] | blowing dodge. I’m getting out of town. | 我在逃避 我要离开这个地方 |
[34:56] | Whatever you’ll call it. I’m running away from my responsibilies. | 无论你怎么称它 我要逃避我的责任 |
[35:00] | And it feels good. | 而这感觉不错 |
[35:07] | You may ask me out to dinner. | 你可以请我去吃晚餐了 |
[35:11] | Nothing fancy or foreign. No bars, no patios, no vegetables. | 不能太上档次 不能去酒吧 不能去外座 不能有蔬菜 |
[35:14] | And no seafood. | 不能有海鲜 |
[35:24] | Dwight. | |
[35:49] | Did I ever tell you why I left Scranton? | 我有告诉过你我为何离开Scranton吗? |
[35:54] | Yeah, I didn’t think I had. | 是啊 我觉得我没有说过 |
[35:57] | Well… | 全是因为Pam |
[35:59] | It was all about Pam. | |
[36:03] | Yeah, I mean… | 是啊 |
[36:05] | she was with Roy, and… | 我是说 |
[36:09] | I just couldn’t take it. | 他和Roy在一起 我就是无法接受 |
[36:13] | I mean, I lost it, Dwight. | 我是说 我失控了 Dwight |
[36:16] | I couldn’t sleep, | 我睡不着觉 |
[36:19] | I couldn’t concentrate on anything. | 在任何事上都集中不了精力 |
[36:23] | And then weird stuff, like, | 然后奇怪的事是 |
[36:25] | food had no taste. | 食物开始没有味道了 |
[36:30] | So my solution was to move away. | 所以我的解决办法是离开 |
[36:35] | It was awful. | 真是糟糕 |
[36:38] | And it is something that I would wish on my worst enemy. | 连我最大的敌人 我也不会希望他经历的 |
[36:45] | And that includes you. | 而这包括你 |
[37:23] | Hey, I was thinking about dinner… | 嘿 我在想晚餐… |
[37:31] | Dinner… | 呃 晚餐 |
[37:32] | Let’s see, maybe we should try the… | 让我想想 或许我们该试试那个 |
[37:35] | new italian place where was the dry cleaner. | 呃… 新的意大利餐厅 – |
[37:37] | – Okay. – Yeah? | 那个干洗店过去在的位置 – 好啊 |
[37:38] | Yeah. | – 好? – 好的 |
[37:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:42] | Jim’s just really passionate about italian food. | Jim只是非常中意意大利菜 |
[37:47] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[37:49] | I’m very passionate about italian food. | 我对意大利菜非常中意 |
[37:53] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[37:56] | I’m in love with italian food. | 呃 我爱上了意大利菜 |
[38:06] | – | – Jan, he went running that way… – Okay, great. Thanks. |
[38:13] | Runaway train never coming back | Jan 他跑向那边了 |
[38:18] | – Runaway and I’m never coming back | |
[38:21] | Michael? | 好的 谢谢 |
[38:23] | Hey, Jan. | 嘿 Jan |
[38:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[38:29] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[38:31] | – What’s up with you? – Why are you sitting on a train? | 你怎么了? 你为何坐在火车上? |
[38:34] | – Where are you going? – I’m out of answers, Jan. | 你要去哪儿? 我没有答案 Jan |
[38:37] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[38:38] | I told you, no more answers. | 我告诉你了啊 没有答案了 |
[38:41] | This is who I am now. | 这就是现在的我了 |
[38:45] | A guy on a train with no answers. | 一个没有答案的火车上的男人 |
[38:48] | I hope that can be enough for you. | 我希望这对你足够了 |
[38:50] | Michael, come on. | Michael 别这样 |
[38:52] | Running away from your problems won’t solve anything, you know that. | 逃避你的问题什么都解决不了 – |
[38:55] | – I don’t know that. – Creditors can follow you | 你知道的 – |
[38:58] | anywhere with ease. Your debt follows you around the world. | 我不知道 你的债权人能轻松地追你到任何地方 你的债能电子化地跟你到世界各地 |
[39:01] | – Electronically. – I’ll stay off the grid. | – 我到没电的地方 – |
[39:03] | Michael, come on. | 哦 Michael 别这样 |
[39:05] | Come on, you can deal with this. It’s not that bad. | 来吧 你能应付的 这并非是那么糟 |
[39:09] | Yeah, it is. | 是 是的 |
[39:13] | It is. | 这是的 |
[39:14] | I really messed up. | 我真的搞砸了 |
[39:17] | Well… | 那么… |
[39:20] | When… | 当… |
[39:22] | When my life fell apart and they… And they screwed me in New York | 当我的生活瓦解时… 在纽约完蛋时 |
[39:25] | and I felt like my whole world was collapsing around me, | 我感觉像是整个世界 在我四周瓦解 |
[39:28] | I didn’t have anyone. | 我没有任何人 |
[39:29] | I mean, my whole family still won’t even talk me on the advice of council | 我是说 我所有的家人 甚至都不跟我讲话 在家庭顾问上 |
[39:33] | and my friends… were just waiting for this to happen. | 而我的朋友只是等着这事发生 |
[39:36] | – That’s really nice of you to say. – Michael, no. | 你告诉我这些真好 |
[39:39] | What I want to say is you were there for me. | Michael 不 我想说的是 你支持了我 |
[39:44] | By my side. | 在我的身边 |
[39:47] | Without even a thought. | 连想都没想 |
[39:50] | That’s just who you are. | 这就是你 |
[39:56] | I mean… | |
[39:58] | No matter how badly I treat you or… | 无论我对你多糟 或是我遭遇了什么 |
[40:02] | what l’m going through you just… You are there for me. | 你… 你支持了我 |
[40:06] | And that is a guy worth staying beside. | 这才是值得陪伴的男人 |
[40:13] | So where’s this train taking us? | 那么这个火车会把我们带到哪里? |
[40:19] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[40:21] | I think the engineer left. | 我觉得工程师走了 |
[40:56] | Hello, this is Dwight Schrute calling from Dunder Mifflin, | 你好 我是Dwight Schrute |
[40:58] | and according to our records, you appear to be low on office supplies. | 从Dunder Mifflin公司打来 根据我们的纪录 你们缺少办公用具了 |
[41:02] | Okay, sure, I can take care of that right now. | 好的 |
[41:07] | Don’t sell your implants, please. | 当然 我现在就能办好 |
[41:09] | I’m keeping them. I know you like them. | 别卖掉你的隆胸 求你了 |
[41:15] | – They’re kind of uncomfortable though. – It’s nice though. | 我留着它们 我知道你喜欢 不过它们有些不舒服 |
[41:18] | – My nipples aren’t as sensitive now. – Looks cute though. | – 它挺不错的 很可爱 – 有些痛 而且隆胸不那么敏感 |