时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This is ridiculous. | – 这太不象话了 |
[00:04] | Do you have any idea what time we’ll get out of here? | – 你知不知道我们什么时候才能下班 |
[00:06] | Nobody likes to work late, least of all me. | 没人喜欢加班 最起码我是不喜欢 |
[00:12] | Do you have plans tonight? – Nope, I don’t. | 今天晚上你有节目吗 |
[00:14] | Remember when you told us not to make plans ’cause we’re working? | 没有 不是你跟我们说因为要加班 所以不要安排节目的吗? |
[00:16] | Yes, I remember. | 是啊 是我说的 |
[00:20] | This is B.S. This is B.S. Why are we here? | 嗯 这是剥削 彻头彻尾的剥削 我们干嘛要在这儿? |
[00:23] | I am going to call corporate. Enough is enough. | 我打电话去总部 我受够了 |
[00:26] | I’m – God, I’m so mad! | 我…上帝啊 我太生气了! |
[00:28] | This is Michael Scott, Scranton, well we don’t want to work. | 我是Michael Scott Scranton分公司的 我们不想工作 |
[00:32] | No, we don’t! It’s not fair to these people. | 不 我们不想! 这对我的员工不公平 |
[00:37] | These people are my friends and I care about them! | 这些人都是我的朋友 我关心他们! |
[00:40] | We’re not going to do it! | 我们偏不! |
[00:44] | Everybody, I just got off the horn with corporate | 各位 刚才我跟总部讲了 |
[00:46] | and basically I told them | 基本上 我是跟他们说 |
[00:49] | where they could stick their little overtime assignment. | 他们爱怎么加班怎么加班 老子不奉陪 |
[00:52] | – Go enjoy your Friday. – Thank you, Michael. | – 去享受周末夜吧 – 谢谢你 Michael |
[00:54] | All right, happy Friday. | 好的 |
[00:56] | – I think we dodged a bullet there. – I think you did. | 周五快乐 噢 我想我们刚刚躲过一劫啊 |
[00:58] | I think we should celebrate. | – 全是您的功劳 – 我觉得我们该庆祝下 |
[00:59] | How about you, Pam, mi casa, a little dinner, dancing, drinks? | 我说 你和Pam去寒舍 吃点便饭 跳跳舞 喝点小酒 如何? |
[01:03] | You said you didn’t have plans. | – 哦 我… – 你说了你没有节目的 |
[01:07] | That’s what you said. | 刚才你说的 |
[01:09] | Michael has asked Pam and me to dinner at least 9 times. | Michael请我跟Pam去他家吃饭不下9次了 |
[01:13] | And every time we’ve been able to get out of it. | 每一次 我们都能找到借口爽约 |
[01:15] | But I’ve got to give him credit, he got me. | 但是 我总得给他点面子 他逮到我了 |
[01:20] | Because I’m starting to suspect that there was no assignment from corporate. | 我开始怀疑 总部那边根本就没下达什么任务 |
[01:25] | Michael, what time should I be arriving? | Michael 我们几点去比较方便? |
[01:28] | Dwight, it’s couples only. | Dwight 今晚只限情侣参加 |
[01:29] | And besides, I only have six wine glasses, | 更何况 我只有6只酒杯 |
[01:32] | so it will be me and Jan, and Pam and Jim, | 所以参加的会是我跟Jan Pam跟Jim |
[01:35] | and Angela and Andy. | 还有Angela跟Andy 嘿呦! |
[01:39] | Does it bother me that I wasn’t invited to Michael’s dinner party? | 我没有被邀请去参加Michael的聚会 是不是很难受? 家宴 |
[02:23] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[02:25] | How are you? | – 你们好啊? – 进来 |
[02:26] | Come on in. Good to see you. | – 你们好啊? – 进来 很高兴见到你们 |
[02:28] | Chilly, huh? | – 挺冷的 是吧? – 见到你们真高兴 |
[02:29] | So glad we finally got to do this with you guys. | 我好开心 我们终于 呃– 终于能够跟你们一起聚聚了 |
[02:33] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[02:34] | – You wanna take their coats, babe? – Yes, I would. | 你能不能– – 帮他们拿下大衣 宝贝? – 嗯 好的 – 好 – 好的 |
[02:39] | So, what have you been doing? | 你们最近都在干嘛呢? |
[02:41] | – Let’s see, since I saw you an hour ago? – Yeah. | – 让我想想 就是我们在公司分手后的一个小时里么? – 是啊 |
[02:44] | I have been getting ready and then driving over here. | 我做了点准备 然后开车来了这里 |
[02:46] | Well, we have been doing pretty much the same thing. | 哦 我们做的也差不多就这些 |
[02:49] | – Really? – Except driving. | – 真的吗? – 就是没开车而已 嗯– |
[02:52] | We got you this. | – 这个是送你们的 – 哦 |
[02:55] | Thank you, this will be great to cook with. | – Pam 谢谢你啊 – 谢谢 – 好酒啊 做料酒一定不错… – 我们去坐吧 或者进去 嗯 |
[02:58] | Well have a seat, or come on in, | |
[03:00] | or, I don’t know, make yourself to home. | 或者 我也不知道 你们随意点 |
[03:03] | This is our casa. | 这就是我们的爱巢 |
[03:05] | It’s really nice. | 真不错 |
[03:06] | So what do you guys think, should we do the tour first or the appetizers first? | 你们怎么想? 要我们先带你们参观下吗 还是先吃开胃菜? |
[03:09] | Tour, let’s do the tour first. | – 参观吧 我们先参观 – 好的 |
[03:11] | Do you have a preference, babe? Upstairs first? | 好的 你觉得先去哪里好 宝贝? 先上楼去怎么样? |
[03:13] | – Totally your call, babe. – Alright, well. | 你说了算 宝贝 |
[03:15] | Let’s go then, I say upstairs. | 好的 呃 那我们出发吧 上楼 |
[03:18] | Oh, you guys doing a little construction? | 哦 你们这边还在装修哦? |
[03:20] | Oh, just redoing the sliding glass door. | 哦 就是把那个玻璃拉门重做一下 |
[03:22] | Yeah, so sorry about this God-awful carpet, | 是啊 抱歉 这地毯太烂了 |
[03:26] | we’re still a work in progress here. – Well, thats… | 我们还没装修好呢 |
[03:29] | This is my office. | 这是我的办公室 |
[03:31] | Yep, never been used. | 是啊 从没用过 |
[03:33] | – Not super exciting. – No. | – 不是太让人兴奋 – 的确 |
[03:34] | And this is my workspace. | – 这是我的工作室 – 就是这儿了– |
[03:36] | This is it, check that out, can you smell that? | – 试试看 闻到什么没? – 嗯哼 |
[03:39] | As you can smell there’s a lot of different odors going on in here. | – 你可以闻到 这里有很多各色各样的气味 – 是啊 |
[03:43] | So you have an office and a workspace? | 那么你有个办公室还有个工作室 |
[03:45] | I do, I cannot create in the same space I conduct business, | 是啊 你也知道 我有点… 我不能在同一个地方 既搞创作 又搞销售 |
[03:50] | I’m sure that you’re the same with your doodles. | 我想要是你要是想搞你的那些鬼画符 |
[03:52] | Smell. | 也是一样的 闻闻 |
[03:54] | – It’s fire. – Uh-huh, Bonfire. | – 有股焦味儿 – 没错 这是”邦德火焰” |
[03:56] | – Bond. – Men love this one. | – 邦德! – 男人都爱这味道 |
[03:57] | James Bond Fire. I am Bond fire, | 詹姆士 邦德火焰! |
[04:00] | James Bond Fire. Michael Scott. | 我是邦德火焰– 詹姆士 邦德火焰 |
[04:04] | When I get frustrated, or irritated or… | 要是我觉得郁闷 或者心烦 |
[04:08] | angry, I come up here and I just smell all my candles | 或者…生气 我就会到这里来 闻闻我的蜡烛! |
[04:11] | and it just, poof! Goes away. | 然后那些情绪 嗖的一下 就都不见了 |
[04:13] | – Just like that. | – Just like that. – 这样哦 – 就是这样 |
[04:15] | So this is the master bedroom, | 这是我们的主卧室 |
[04:17] | and these walls used to like white, like in asylums. | 这些墙 本来都是白色的 搞得跟精神病院似的 |
[04:21] | So I wanted it to be softer, so I had it painted in eggshell white. | 所以 我想把颜色搞得柔和一点 因此 我刷成了蛋壳白 |
[04:23] | Guess what, white and eggshell white are exactly the same color. | 知道不 白色跟蛋壳白其实就是一模一样的颜色 |
[04:28] | Babe, I thought you said you were going to tidy things up. | – 宝贝… – 完全一样 你跟我说过 你会把这里收拾一下的 |
[04:31] | – Well, I… – Shame on you. | 呃 我– 真没面子 |
[04:37] | – What a cute bench. – Thanks, that’s my bed. | 这个长椅挺可爱的啊 谢谢 那是我的床 |
[04:40] | Jan has some space issues, | Jan有点 呃 |
[04:42] | so I curl up on that puppy. | 她喜欢一个人享用大空间 所以我就只能蜷缩在那毛绒绒的玩意里了 |
[04:44] | Really? ’cause… | 真的吗? 我看… |
[04:45] | seems pretty narrow… and short. | 似乎有点太窄了…也有点短吧 |
[04:48] | It’s actually a lot bigger than it seems. Look at this. | 事实上 它比看上去的大多了 – 瞧好了 |
[04:51] | See, he fits perfectly. | 啊… – 瞧见没? 刚好适合他的尺寸 |
[04:57] | I finally broke down | 最好 |
[05:00] | and bought myself a plasma TV. | 我花了大血本给我自己买了个 等离子电视 |
[05:05] | Check it out. | 瞧 |
[05:06] | – I actually hunged this on the wall myself. – It’s good. | 其实 把它挂在墙上这活儿 都是我自己完成的 |
[05:09] | I want to show you something. | – 不错啊 – 我给你看看 |
[05:10] | A lot of people in the room, you need more space? | 很多人 喜欢房间里多点空间 看呐 可以把它塞到墙里去 |
[05:16] | Sometimes I will just stand here and watch television for hours. | – 哇噢 – 有的时候… 我就会站在这儿 看上好几个小时的电视 |
[05:21] | I love it, I love this TV. | 我太喜欢了 我喜欢这电视 |
[05:24] | Oh and I also built this table. | 哦 这个桌子也是我自己做的 |
[05:27] | What is that? Chestnut? | 是什么做的 栗子木? |
[05:28] | No, I think that is either pine, or nordic cherry. | 不 我觉得可能是松木 或者北欧樱木 |
[05:31] | It’s pine. | 是松木 |
[05:32] | Michael, I’m just terrible at all this stuff, so that’s really cool. | Michael 这些手工活我一直不在行 真是太酷了 |
[05:34] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是啊 |
[05:35] | Yeah, he tried to set up my TIVO for me but then I didn’t have audio for a week. | 是啊 某次他帮我组装我的家庭影院 然后有一周的时间 那玩意都不出声儿 |
[05:40] | If you ever need any help, I am just a phone call away. | 有需要的话 我随叫随到 |
[05:43] | I bet you are. | 我想你肯定会的 |
[05:46] | Well, I saw… Oh, your Dundies! | 嗯 我看见– 哦 |
[05:49] | I’m surprised they’re not out on the coffee table for everybody to see. | 你的奖杯 我很惊讶 你怎么没放在咖啡桌上让所有人看到呢 |
[05:52] | It was between the neon beer sign | 嗯 那玩意只能说是在毫无用处的垃圾 |
[05:56] | and the Dundies so I said “Honey, keep the trophies.” | 跟奖杯之间 所以我就说了”亲爱的 把那战利品收好吧” |
[06:00] | Honey, I have the best trophy right here, | 哦 亲爱的 我最好的战利品就在我身边 |
[06:04] | aside from my Dundies. | – 哦… – 除了我的奖杯之外 |
[06:07] | – I’ll get it. – Excuse us just a second. | – 哦 失陪 就一小会 – 我去开门 |
[06:10] | So glad you’re finally able to do this. – So glad. | – 很高兴我们终于能聚聚了 – 很高兴– – 不行 不行 – 好吧 |
[06:14] | Tuna! | 金枪鱼! |
[06:16] | What’s up, Tuna? We having tuna for dinner? | 你好不 金枪鱼? 今晚我们要吃点金枪鱼不? |
[06:19] | I bet you’re sick of tuna, right? You probably have tuna every night. | 我敢打赌 你现在看到金枪鱼就犯恶心 对不对? 也许你每天晚上都要吃金枪鱼 |
[06:22] | Tuna! | – 够了 – 金枪鱼 |
[06:24] | These are for you. | 这是送你们的 |
[06:25] | How thoughtful. | – 真是有心了 – 很漂亮 |
[06:26] | – Very nice. – Except for one flower, | 除了这一朵 |
[06:28] | which is for… my flower. | 这是给… 我的鲜花儿的 |
[06:32] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我该拿这玩意怎么办呢? |
[06:36] | How ’bout we do the short tour and then I’ll start dinner? | – 哦 我来帮你拿 – 我们简单的参观下 如何? 然后我们开始吃晚饭? |
[06:39] | Oh I can help starting dinner if you need it. | 哦 如果你需要的话 我可以帮你弄晚饭 |
[06:41] | No no, it’s just the osso buco needs to braise for about 3 hours, | 不 不需要了 只有意大利骨孔肉要焖一焖 |
[06:44] | everything else is done. | 大概还需要三个小时吧 其他的都准备好了 |
[06:46] | Three hours from now or 3 hours from earlier like 4:00? | 从现在开始三个小时 还是从早一点的时间开始三个小时 比如4点? |
[06:50] | You know, Pam, in Spain they often don’t even start eating until midnight. | 你知道吗 Pam 在西班牙 午夜前都不会开始吃饭的 |
[06:54] | When in Rome. | 在罗马也是 |
[06:56] | Do you have a preference, upstairs first? | 先去哪儿好呢? 先上楼好吗? |
[06:58] | – Whatever you say, babe. – Follow me. | – 听你的 – 跟我来 |
[07:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:03] | How about a toast. Shall I? | 我们来致祝酒词吧? 可以吗? |
[07:06] | Here’s to good friends. | 敬好朋友 |
[07:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[07:15] | Kinda sorta an oaky afterbirth. | 怎么有点存过了的橡木的味道 嗯 |
[07:18] | What was that? | 什么意思? |
[07:20] | So music, should we turn some music? | 要来点音乐么? 我们放点音乐– |
[07:22] | Yeah, that sounds good. | 耶 这主意不错 |
[07:24] | Do you guys remember my old assistant Hunter? | 你们还记得我之前的助理 Hunter么? |
[07:27] | He is an excellent songwriter. Wait until you hear this. | 他是个很棒的音乐人 我们来欣赏下 |
[07:31] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[07:35] | You took me by the hand. | * 你握住我的手 |
[07:39] | Made me a man, | * 让我成了真男人 |
[07:43] | That one night, | * 就在那一夜 |
[07:45] | You made everything all right. | * 你让一切美好 哦 |
[07:51] | So raw, so right. All night, all right, oh yeah. | * 那么赤裸裸 那么对味儿 * 整晚美好 * 哦也 |
[07:58] | Oh yeah. | * 哦也 |
[08:00] | So raw, so right, All night, all right, oh yeah. | * 那么赤裸裸 那么对味儿 * 整晚美好 * 哦也 |
[08:10] | You know what? Hunter was a terrible assistant, | 知道吗 Hunter可不是个称职的助理 |
[08:12] | that is why Ryan fired him. | 所以Ryan开除了他 |
[08:13] | Well I think he’s probably just about as reliable as Pam | 我觉得他应该跟Pam一样可靠吧 |
[08:15] | being that it usually takes you an afternoon to get back to me. | 因为 通常你都需要整整一个下午 – 才会回我的电话 – 是啊 |
[08:18] | Sometimes I think she holds on to faxes. | 有的时候 我觉得是她估计攥着传真不给你 |
[08:23] | I don’t care what they say about me, I just want to eat. | 我不在乎他们怎么说我 我只想吃饭 |
[08:27] | Which I realize is a lot to ask for… | 不过那个要求似乎也是奢望 |
[08:30] | at a dinner party. | 这可是晚餐派对啊 |
[08:32] | No it’s a hump. There’s a hump. | – 母牛 – 不对 那是个…驼子 是个驼子 |
[08:36] | Joe Camel! – Yes! Okay yes, | – Joe camel Joe camel(卡通人物) – 没错! 好的 对了 第一个词是那动物的名字 第二个词是州名 |
[08:38] | first name of that animal and the second name is the state | |
[08:41] | where Helena is the capital. – Montana. | 它的首府是海伦那 – 蒙大拿 – 哦! |
[08:44] | – Joe Montana? – Yes! Yes. | – Joe Montana?(橄榄球运动员) – 对了!对了! |
[08:46] | – Time, time! – Two pieces! | 时间到 时间到 太简单了 |
[08:48] | Why didn’t you just say 49ers quarterback? | 你为什么不说是49人队的四分卫呢? |
[08:50] | All right, my my my my turn, | 好了 我– 我– 我–到我了! |
[08:53] | my my my my turn, | 我– |
[08:55] | my my my my turn. | 我–我–到我了! |
[08:57] | Babe can you just like really, woah, | 宝贝 你能不能 嗯 真的…哇噢 |
[08:59] | just like really, really… | – 你太 嗯 真的… – 什么? |
[09:02] | Can you just simmer down, seriously? | 你能简短点吗 说真的 |
[09:04] | What, no, I’m just making people laugh. – No. | 不是我 我只是在搞笑呢 – 不是 – 就是 |
[09:06] | – Yes, I was watching Jim’s face. – I was watching Jim. | – 我刚刚在看Jim的表情 – 我也在看Jim |
[09:09] | – And he was laughing. – No smiling. | – 他在笑 – 没有笑 |
[09:12] | Look at him, he’s laughing. | 看看他 他在笑 |
[09:14] | Michael and Jan seem to be playing their own separate game | Michael跟Jan似乎都在各自的游戏里自得其乐 |
[09:18] | and it’s called ‘Let’s see how uncomfortable | 那就是”看看我们怎么能让客人难受” |
[09:20] | we can make our guests’ and they’re both winning. | 他们都是赢家 |
[09:23] | So I’m going to make a run for it. | 所以我打算开溜了 |
[09:27] | You’ll never guess, I just got a message from my landlord | 你们都想不到 我刚刚接到了我房东的信息 |
[09:30] | apparently, my apartment flooded, something with a sprinkler. | 显然 我的公寓淹水了 – 可能是灭火器的问题 – 哦 不是吧! |
[09:33] | Pam, we should probably get going and see the damage. | – Pam 我们最好赶紧回去看看 – 好的 |
[09:37] | Well you don’t need two of you to do that. | 没必要两个人都去啊 |
[09:42] | That’s true. | 那倒是真的– |
[09:45] | Dinner sounded delicious. | 嗯…晚饭听起来很不错 |
[09:47] | Pam, I’ll see you at home. Thank you so much. | Pam 家里见了 谢谢你们的招待 |
[09:49] | Jim, I don’t think you’re going to abandon this party here all by itself. | 哦 Jim 你不会想把我一个人丢在这个派对吧 |
[09:52] | I don’t know because I everything I own is there. | 我也不想啊 我全部的身家都在那儿了 |
[09:54] | You can buy new stuff but you can’t buy a new party. | 你可以买新的东西 但是你买不到一个新的派对 |
[09:57] | That’s true, that’s a great point. | 没错 说的在理 |
[10:00] | Come on down here. | 快过来 |
[10:03] | Sit down on that couch and be amongst friends | 坐到那沙发上去 坐到朋友中间去 |
[10:07] | and we are not going to think about all your stuff being destroyed, all right? | 不要去想你那些已经毁于一旦的家当了 好吗? |
[10:11] | – Michael, you’re up. – All right here we go. | – Michael 到你了 – 要开始咯 会很有意思的 – 准备好了… – 开始! 好的 |
[10:12] | This is going to be fun. Ready? | |
[10:14] | – Go! – All right, first name is Tom. | – 第一个词是Tom – 不 不行 不许直接说名字 – 不许说名字 不许谐音 不许用类似的音 – 好吧 好吧 |
[10:17] | No no, no names, no names, no rhyming, no soundalikes. | |
[10:20] | Okay, okay, you’re getting into my head. | 你炒得我头疼了! |
[10:22] | First name is blank and he goes on a cruise, he goes on a Caribbean CRUISE. | 第一个词很简单 他去远航了(cruise) 他去了加勒比远航 |
[10:27] | – I don’t know. – Katie Holmes. | – 我不知道 不 不对 |
[10:29] | – But he’s married to her! – Oh, Dawson’s Creek. | 但 那家伙娶了她! – 哦 《恋爱时代》 – 不! 不! 要是真人 Jim 拜托! 好吧… |
[10:31] | No! It has to be a real person, Jim, come on. | |
[10:35] | Okay, no no, I’m gonna pass, I’m gonna pass. | 不 不 这个过 这个过 – |
[10:39] | Rhymes with Parnold Schporzenegger. – No rhyming! | 好的 跟帕(阿)诺德 施瓦辛格谐音 – 不许谐音! |
[10:42] | – Not really a rhyme. – Another clue, another clue. | – 这哪是谐音啊 – 好吧 再来点提示 再来点提示 |
[10:45] | Okay, he is the governor of California, he is the Terminator. | 好吧 他是加州的州长 他是终结者 |
[10:49] | – Those aren’t helpful. – Tom Cruise! | – 你这些提示都没用 |
[10:50] | – No! – Time! | – 不对! – 时间到! |
[10:52] | God, does anybody read the paper? | 上帝啊! 你们都不看报纸的吗?! – 给你 – 哦 谢谢 |
[11:05] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[11:17] | I’m so, so sorry for the temperature in here. | 对不起 真的很抱歉 这里的温度太低了 |
[11:22] | – The sliding glass door shattered. – It’s okay. | 那个 嗯 玻璃拉门碎了 所以… 没关系 |
[11:29] | It’s actually a really cute story. | 其实那个故事挺有意思的 |
[11:31] | Do you wanna tell it, babe or should I tell it? | 你想讲讲吗 还是我来讲? |
[11:33] | I don’t like that story, babe. – Come on, it’s a cute story. | – 我不喜欢那个故事 宝贝 – 得了吧! 那个故事挺可爱的– |
[11:36] | Michael ran through the sliding glass doors | Michael撞进了那道玻璃门 |
[11:39] | because he thought he heard the ice cream truck! | 因为他觉得他听到了雪糕车的声音 |
[11:42] | Stop, stop it! I mean, | 别说 别说了! 我是说 我喜欢雪糕 好吗? 告我去啊 哦 别 别说了 |
[11:45] | I like ice cream, okay? Sue me. | |
[11:48] | No, don’t. | |
[11:49] | I shouldn’t say that jokingly because she will sue me. | 我不该以开玩笑的口气说那话 因为她她可真会去告我的 |
[11:52] | She loves to sue, she loves lawsuits. | 她喜欢告人 她喜欢玩诉讼 |
[11:56] | You know, honey, that door was extremely clean | 知道吗 宝贝 |
[12:00] | and it looked invisible. – You are so right, | 那个门一尘不染 没注意 根本看不见 |
[12:02] | you’re so right because before I lived here, | 你说的没错 一点没错! 因为在我住这儿之前 |
[12:05] | the glass was always covered in smudges, | 那玻璃都是脏兮兮的 |
[12:06] | and then I moved in and I cleaned it so I guess that makes me the Devil. | 我搬进来 我擦了它 现在这倒反而 让我变成恶魔了? |
[12:11] | You are! She is! She is the devil! | 你就是!她就是! |
[12:15] | I’m in hell! | 她就是恶魔! 我生活在地狱里! |
[12:17] | I’m burning, help me! – You shouldn’t joke about that. | 我在经受煎熬 救救我 你不该开那种玩笑 |
[12:19] | – Is there more wine in the kitchen? – I will get it, I will get it. | 厨房里还有酒么? 我去拿 我去拿 |
[12:22] | What kind of hostess would I be if I didn’t get. | 要是劳驾您 我还算是哪门子女主人啊 |
[12:24] | No. In fact you know what, girl’s trip, Angela come on. | – 没关系的 – 不 不 其实 知道吗? 女生一起吧 Angela 过来 |
[12:28] | Girl’s trip. | 女生一起来 |
[12:32] | Not even close. | 哦 八字还没一撇呢 |
[12:34] | So you keep a very tidy house. | 你家打扫的真干净 |
[12:36] | You should see our bathroom after Michael takes a bath… | 你该看看Michael洗完澡后浴室的样子 |
[12:41] | But I don’t have to tell you, Pam. | – 这个我不说你也知道吧 – 不用 是啊 |
[12:45] | What? | 什么? |
[12:46] | Don’t tell me that he’s really changed since you guys dated. | 哦 不要告诉我 自从你们约会之后 他变了很多 |
[12:50] | Oh, are you joking? | 哦 你…你是在开玩笑么? |
[12:51] | Michael told me a little bit about it, | 呃 Michael跟我说到过一点点 |
[12:53] | but I see the way you look at him. | 不过我能看见你看他的眼神 |
[12:55] | I have never, ever dated, | 我从来没有 从没有约会过 |
[12:58] | or wanted to do anything resembling dating Michael, ever. | 或企图跟任何跟 Michael相似的人约会 从来没有 |
[13:02] | Not ever, not now, not then, not now, not ever, ever. | 从来没有 现在不会 以前也没有 现在不会 以后不会 永远不会 |
[13:07] | I’ve noticed how you look at him at the office. | – 我也看到你在办公室里看他的眼神了 – 嗯哼 |
[13:13] | So I spend most of my time right here. | 我大部分的时间都待在这儿 |
[13:17] | Have a hand. | 坐在手上吧 |
[13:18] | So Jim I noticed you checking out Jan’s candles. | 那个 Jim 我发现你偷看了Jan的蜡烛 |
[13:21] | Oh no, she just put it in front of my face. | 不是的 她自己放我面前的 |
[13:23] | Yeah, did you know that candles… | 是啊 你知道蜡烛 |
[13:26] | are the number one fastest-growing product in the scent aroma market? | 是香氛市场上发展最快的产品吗 |
[13:30] | $2 billion dollar a year industry. | 每年20亿的产业啊 |
[13:32] | And for only $10,000, | 只需要一万块 |
[13:34] | you could become a co-owner of “Serenity by Jan”. | 你就可以成为”Jan的宁静”品牌的合伙人 |
[13:38] | – What do you think about that? – Thought about it, I’m in. | – 你觉得怎么样 – 我想过了 我加入 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry, are you really trying to get us to invest in Jan’s company? | 对不起 你真的想说服我们 投资Jan的公司吗 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:49] | What now? | 又是谁啊 |
[13:51] | Coming! | 就来 |
[13:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[13:56] | We came here to eat dinner and to party. | 我们来吃晚餐 参加派对 |
[13:58] | This is a dinner party, right? | 这是个晚餐派对 没错吧 |
[14:00] | – Awesome. – What is he doing here? | 真是好极了! 他来做什么 |
[14:02] | – Yes, what are you doing here? – Dwight is my friend. | 对啊 你来做什么 Dwight是我朋友 |
[14:06] | We weren’t invited? | 没邀请我们? |
[14:08] | You said that I could not invite Dwight | 你说我不能邀请Dwight |
[14:10] | because he was not part of a couple, | 因为他是单身 |
[14:13] | and because we didn’t have enough wine glasses. | 也因为我们的酒杯不够了 |
[14:16] | Dwight brought glasses and a person. | Dwight带了酒杯 还带了个人来 |
[14:19] | Fine, whatever you want, just like always. | 好吧 随便你 老样子 随你 |
[14:21] | Whatever you want. – Whatever I want? | 随便我? 你从来就不会随我 |
[14:23] | It’s never whatever I want. – It’s fine. | – 好了好了 |
[14:26] | When I wanted to see Stomp, | – 当我想让你停下 |
[14:28] | and you wanted to see Wicked, what did we see? | 你还是想搞那些恶俗笑话 最后怎么着了呢? |
[14:30] | – We saw Wicked. – When I… | 我们 我… 当我想要孩子 |
[14:32] | said that I wanted to have kids, | 当我想要孩子 |
[14:34] | and you said, you wanted me to have a vasectomy, what did I do? | 而你希望我结扎 最后随了谁 |
[14:37] | And then when you said that you might want to have kids and I wasn’t so sure, | 后来 你说你可能会想要孩子 |
[14:41] | who had the vasectomy reversed? | 但我还没决定 谁去做了反结扎 |
[14:43] | And then when you said you defintely didn’t want to have kids, | 最后你又决定不要孩子了 |
[14:46] | who had it reversed back? Snip snap! Snip snap! Snip snap! | 是谁又去结扎了 扎了解 解了扎 扎了再解! |
[14:49] | I did. | – 是我! – 好吧… |
[14:51] | You have no idea the physical toll… | 你根本不知道三次结扎手术 |
[14:53] | that three vasectomies have on a person. | 要经受多少身体上的痛楚! |
[14:57] | And I bought this condo to fill it with children. | 我买这个房子的初衷就是想养一群孩子 |
[15:01] | I am so sorry that I don’t want to bring kids | 很抱歉 我不想让我的孩子 |
[15:03] | into this screwed-up world, okay? | 来面对这一团糟的世界 |
[15:06] | But look if you want to have kids, then fine you win. | – 好吗 可是你看– – 我也很抱歉 你要是想生孩子 好 如你所愿 |
[15:10] | Let’s have a f***ing kid. | 让我们生个该死的孩子吧! |
[15:14] | Do you mean it? You want to have a kid? | 你说真的? 你真的想要个孩子? |
[15:18] | I hate my life. | 我这过的什么狗屁日子! |
[15:20] | So can we come in? | 我们现在可以进去了吧 |
[15:31] | Great turkey leg. | 好香的火鸡腿 |
[15:35] | I’m just gonna check on dinner. | 好吧 我去看看晚餐准备得怎么样了 |
[15:41] | Angela, would you like some of my beet salad? | Angela 要尝尝我的甜菜沙拉吗? |
[15:43] | I hate beet salad. | 我不喜欢甜菜沙拉 |
[15:45] | It’s actually really good. | 味道其实真的很不错 嘿嘿嘿 |
[15:48] | I know you love beet salad. I’ve seen you eat it many times. | 我知道你喜欢甜菜沙拉 我都看见你吃过好几次 |
[15:51] | The thought of popping one of your beets into my mouth | 一想到要往我嘴里塞你的甜菜 |
[15:54] | makes me want to vomit. | 我就想吐 |
[15:59] | I hope she didn’t do anything to the food. | 她不会在菜上做什么手脚吧 |
[16:03] | Like… like what? | 什么–什么样的手脚? |
[16:04] | I can’t prove it | 我没有证据 |
[16:06] | but I think she might be trying to poison me. | 但是我觉得她很可能想要毒杀我 |
[16:14] | – Hey, looks great babe. – Yeah, it really does. | 嗨 看起来真不错 亲爱的 是啊 真的不错 |
[16:17] | I know Jan didn’t poison the food. I know that. | 我知道Jan不会在饭里下毒 我知道 |
[16:20] | But if she was going to poison the food of someone at that table | 但是如果她想在桌上某人的饭里下毒 |
[16:24] | wouldn’t it be me? Michael’s former lover? | 那会不会是我呢? Michael的前情人 |
[16:34] | Can you not do that? It’s disgusting. | 你能不能不要那么做?很恶心人 |
[16:39] | You know I have soft teeth, how can you say that? | 你也知道我牙齿不够硬 你怎么能那么说? 糟了 |
[16:46] | Excuse me for a second. | 失陪一会 |
[16:52] | So… | 那么… |
[16:54] | how do you guys know each other? | 你们俩怎么认识的? |
[16:57] | – I was his babysitter. – And now you guys are dating? | 我是他的保姆 现在你们在约会? |
[17:02] | Purely carnal and that’s all you need to know. | 仅仅是欲望需要 你们知道这个就行了 |
[17:05] | Would you write down your e-mail because I have just… | 能不能把你的电子邮件地址给我 |
[17:08] | so many questions. – E-mail? | 因为我有很多的问题 电子邮件? |
[17:12] | Nevermind. | – 算了 – 好的 |
[17:15] | Alright… here we go. | 好了 好�� |
[17:26] | There. | – 好了 |
[17:32] | – It’s nice. – Everybody enjoying their meal? | – 真漂亮 大家进餐还愉快吗 |
[17:37] | – Hey, babe? – Yeah? | – 嗨 宝贝 – 嗯 |
[17:38] | How about we take the beer sign down until our guests leave | 能不能把这个啤酒灯放下 等我们的客人走了之后 |
[17:41] | and then we can discuss it. – No. No. | 我们再讨论讨论它? 不..我就要挂在那儿 |
[17:44] | I’m gonna leave it up. I think it ties the whole room together. | 我觉得他跟我们的房子很搭调 好吧 * 你握着我的手 |
[17:55] | Jan thinks Hunter is very talented. | Jan觉得Hunter非常有才华 |
[17:58] | You know what? I don’t think he’s that good. | 知道吗? 我倒不那么觉得 |
[18:01] | At least he’s an artist. | 起码他懂艺术 |
[18:03] | BFD. I’m a screenwriter. | 那又如何 我还写剧本呢 |
[18:05] | And I’m a candlemaker but you don’t hear me bragging about it! | 我是做蜡烛的 你可没看到我到处吹嘘吧! |
[18:08] | No, all you do is you get me… | 没有 你做的只是逼我 |
[18:11] | to try to work on my rich friends! | 向我所有的有钱朋友公关 |
[18:13] | For an investment opportunity! | 我是给他们投资机会! |
[18:15] | Man! I would love to burn your candles! | 上帝啊 我真想把你的蜡烛都烧了! |
[18:18] | You burn it, you buy it! | 你要是敢烧 你就得全部买单 |
[18:20] | Oh, good. I’ll be your first customer! | 哦 好啊 我就是你的第一个顾客了! |
[18:22] | You’re hardly my first! | 你才不是我的第一个顾客 |
[18:24] | THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID! | 那可是她自己说的! |
[18:37] | THAT IS A 200 DOLLAR PLASMA SCREEN TV YOU JUST KILLED! | 你砸了的 可是200美元的等离子电视! |
[18:41] | Good luck paying me back… | 你走运了 赔我吧 |
[18:44] | on your zero dollars a year salary plus benefits, babe! | 用你的0年薪加利润 宝贝! |
[18:54] | I’m gonna get going. | 我走了 |
[18:56] | – Fine. Get outta here. – It’s getting late. | 好吧 快滚 – 很晚了 – 是啊 |
[18:58] | You know what, guys? She’ll be out of the bathroom soon. | 知道吗 各位 她应该很快就从厕所出来的 |
[19:02] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:04] | Get out of my way, I’ll take care of this. | 呃 呃 让开 我来处理 |
[19:06] | What seems to be the problem officers? | 好的 出了什么问题 警官? |
[19:08] | Not now Dwight. We got a call about a disturbance? | 别添乱 Dwight 我们接到扰民报警 |
[19:11] | Nope. Nope. Nothing disturbing here. | 没有啊 没啊 我们没扰民啊 |
[19:13] | Just a couple of friends having an awesome dinner party. | 只是几个朋友一起吃顿超赞的晚饭 |
[19:16] | The neighbors said they heard some shouting. | 你的邻居说他们听到大喊大叫的声音 |
[19:18] | Oh… yes. There was some screaming but… | 哦 是啊 我们是尖叫了一小下下 但是 嗯– |
[19:21] | my girlfriend… threw a dundie at my TV. Plasma. | 我的女友用我的奖杯砸了我的电视 等离子电视啊 |
[19:27] | – You wanna press charges? – Would she get into trouble? | 你要告她么? 她会惹上麻烦么? |
[19:29] | Yes. She’d be charged. | 是啊 她会被指控 |
[19:32] | I will take the fall. | 我来承担责任吧 |
[19:35] | – I did it. – You know you, | – 是我干的 |
[19:36] | don’t have to press charges, you could just | – 知道吗 |
[19:38] | try to be more quiet. | 你不一定要控告她 你只需要安静点就好了 |
[19:39] | – Michael. – Yes. | – 在 |
[19:42] | What are you doing to him? | Michael 你–你们要对他怎么样? |
[19:43] | Sir, do you have any other place you can stay? | 先生 你还有别的地方呆呆么? |
[19:45] | Maybe with one of your friends here? | 比如说你这里的朋友家? |
[19:49] | Michael can come home with me. | Michael可以跟我回家 |
[19:54] | – My apartment’s on fire. – Flooded. | 哦 我的公寓着火了 |
[19:56] | Flooded. | – 淹水 – 淹水了 |
[19:57] | You people. | 你们这些人渣! |
[19:58] | – Come on. You’re sleeping with me. – No. | – 好了 你可以跟我睡 – 不要 |
[20:00] | – I’m gonna take you home, Michael. – Nope. | 我带你回家 Michael – 不 – 跟我走 |
[20:03] | Alright. | – 哦– – 好吧 |
[20:05] | Bye, Babe! | 再见 宝贝! |
[20:06] | This is the best burger I’ve ever had, babe. | 这是我这辈子吃过的最棒的汉堡 宝贝 |
[20:09] | You know, babe, | 宝贝 |
[20:11] | I should have told you but… | 我该告诉你的 |
[20:13] | I did something bad. | 但是我做了件坏事 嗯? |
[20:18] | I stole this. | 我偷了这个 |
[20:20] | For you, babe. | 为你偷的 宝贝 * 你握着我的手 * 让我成了真男人 * 就在那一夜 |
[20:39] | I love that. | 我爱死了 * 就在那一夜 * 你让一切美好 * 那么赤裸裸 那么对味儿 * 整晚美好 * 哦也 * 哦也 * 那么赤裸裸 那么对味儿 * 整晚美好 * 哦也 |