时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ready? | |
[00:04] | Come on, show me excited! | 来啊! 兴奋点 |
[00:08] | – Yes! – Yeah, I’m pretty excited too. | 耶! 是啊 我也很兴奋 |
[00:11] | Today I’m heading over to the job fair at Valley View High School, | 今天我要去在谷景高中的 |
[00:14] | to find some new interns. Want to get some fresh blood. | 招聘会来找几个新的实习生 想来点新鲜血液 |
[00:19] | Euthanize this place. | 呃 给这地方年轻的活力 |
[00:21] | Hey, are we doing this thing? – Yeah. | – 嘿 我们要做这事了? – 是的 |
[00:22] | Oh my God, Darryl, you look like Barack Obama. | 哦 我的天 Darryl 你看上去真像巴拉克・奥巴马 (现美国总统竞选人) |
[00:26] | Everybody, I’m dating Barack Obama! | 各位 我在与巴拉克・奥巴马约会 |
[00:27] | – Why are you dressed like that? – Like what? | – 你为何穿成这样? – 穿成哪样? |
[00:29] | Like you’re applying for a loan. | 就像是你要申请贷款 (向银行申请贷款一般要正式着装) |
[00:31] | Maybe he’s going to church. Or court. | 或许他要去教堂 或是法庭 |
[00:34] | Figured I look presentable. | 想要自己看上去像点样子 |
[00:35] | You… went a different way. | 你… 换了种风格 |
[00:37] | I think you look nice. | – 我觉得你看上去不错 – 谢谢 谢谢 |
[00:38] | – Thank you. | – Thank you. 好了 我们要做的是这样 |
[00:39] | Here’s what we’re going to do: | 好了 我们要做的是这样 |
[00:41] | I’m going to instruct the kids about management and sales. | 我来给孩子们讲说管理和销售 |
[00:44] | Oscar will be in charge of accounting. | Oscar负责会计 |
[00:46] | Pam will be eye candy. | Pam是养眼美女 |
[00:49] | No… uh, also, because that is your alma mater. | 不 也是因为那是你的母校 |
[00:52] | Darryl will hire some kids for the warehouse. | Darryl要为库房雇几个孩子 |
[00:55] | We don’t have to worry about internships with them, | 我们不必担心他们来实习 |
[00:57] | because they definitely ain’t going to college. | 因为他们绝对不会上大学的 |
[00:59] | What college did you go to, Mike? | 你上的是哪所大学 Mike? |
[01:01] | Let’s go! | 大家走! 招聘会 |
[01:35] | Today, I am meeting a potential client on the golf course, | 今天我要去高尔夫球场 见个潜在的客户 |
[01:38] | because Ryan put me on probation. | 因为Ryan把我定在了试用期上 |
[01:41] | You remember Ryan, he was the temp here. | 你们记得Ryan吧 他曾是这里的临时工 |
[01:44] | Yeah. And it is not a good time for me to lose my job, | 是的 呃… 这不是我失去工作的好时候 |
[01:48] | since I have some… | 自从我和Pam有个非常 |
[01:49] | pretty big long term plans in my personal life with Pam, | 重大的长远生活打算 |
[01:52] | that I’d like her parents to be psyched about. | 我想让她的父母感到兴奋 |
[01:54] | So I am about to do something very bold at this job | 因此我要为这份工作做个冒险的举动 |
[01:58] | that I’ve never done before: | 我以前从未做过的事… |
[02:00] | Try. | 尝试 哇奥! |
[02:04] | Mister Maguire, it’s been a couple of years. | Maguire先生 有几年没见了 |
[02:06] | Jim, how are you? Nice to see you, man. | 嘿 Jim 你好吗? 见到你很高兴 伙计 哦 不! 不 不 不 不 不 |
[02:11] | My grandfather would be spinning in his urn | 我爷爷会在他的骨灰里不安 |
[02:15] | if he knew that I was out here with a Dartmouth boy. | 如果他知道我和一个 达特茅斯学院男孩出来玩 |
[02:17] | You take that shirt off right now or I will take it off for you, sir. | 你现在把上衣脱下来 或者我帮你脱下来 先生 |
[02:20] | I am totally and completely kidding! | 我完全是在开玩笑! |
[02:25] | – Andy Bernard, Cornell, 95. – McGuire, Darmuth, 74. | 康乃尔大学 95届 达特茅斯学院 74届 |
[02:29] | – Got some blisties. – Yeah, you do. | 不好意思 手上有水泡 是啊 你有水泡 |
[02:31] | Hit about 1,200 balls last night in preparation for today, | 昨晚打了1200杆球 |
[02:34] | so hands are a little tender. | 为今天做准备 所以手有点不行了 |
[02:37] | It’s actually not funny at all. It’s incredibly painful. | 这事实上一点不好笑 非常痛 |
[02:39] | Let’s make it interesting. Say, ten bucks a hole? | 我们来点好玩的吧 那么 呃…一个洞10元 |
[02:42] | Okay. What are we talking? | 太好了 |
[02:43] | Skins? Acey Deucy? Bingo bango bongo? | 我们在指什么? Skins? |
[02:46] | Sandies, Barkies? Arnies? Wolf? What? | Wolf? 什么? (皆是高尔夫赌博游戏) |
[02:50] | I’m gonna take this petty cash that I got from Oscar, | 我要把 我从Oscar拿到的这少量的现金 |
[02:54] | and turn it into next month’s rent. | 转变为下个月的房租 |
[03:01] | So many memories in this old gym. | 在这老体育馆里有很多回忆啊 |
[03:04] | Pretending I have PMS so I didn’t have to play volleyball, | 假装我有经前综合症 这样我就不用打排球了 |
[03:08] | pretending I have PMS so I didn’t have to play basketball. | 假装我有经前综合症 这样我就不用打篮球了 |
[03:12] | Those were the days! | 就是那样的老日子 |
[03:18] | A little over the top, don’t you think? | 有点太过了 不觉得吗? |
[03:20] | Show them what you brought, Mike. | 让他们看看你有什么 Mike |
[03:24] | – That’s all we brought. – This is all we need. | 我们带来的仅是这个 这是我们所有需要的 我们走着瞧 |
[03:26] | – We’ll see. – Yes we will see, Oscar. | 是啊 我们走着瞧 Oscar |
[03:28] | We will see, because a blank sheet of paper | 我们走着瞧 因为一张空白纸 |
[03:31] | equals endless possibilities. Conceptual. | 等同于无尽的可能 |
[03:35] | All right! | 概念性的 好了 |
[03:36] | We are open for business! | 我们要… 开门大吉了 |
[03:44] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[03:51] | – Andy, you’re up, let’s go! – Giddy up, let’s do this. | Andy 该你了 来吧 来吧 我们开始吧 |
[03:54] | People assume I’m great at golf. But like everybody, | 人们以为我打高尔夫打得很好 但就像大家一样 |
[03:57] | I hated golf lessons when I was a kid. So, | 我小时候很讨厌高尔夫课 |
[04:00] | I used to hang out at the sailing club instead. | 所以我那时仅是和 航海俱乐部的一起玩 |
[04:03] | Got my “knot” on. | 振作精神 |
[04:06] | Dammit! | 该死! |
[04:11] | Guys, do we have to stay all day? | 大伙儿 我们一定要整天呆在这里吗? |
[04:13] | I mean, Michael’s gone, can’t we just go? | 我是说 Michael不在 我们不能回家吗? |
[04:15] | Yeah, and I finished my work months ago! | 是啊 而我几月前就完成了我的工作 |
[04:18] | Excuse me, people. | 不好意思 各位 |
[04:19] | It has come to my attention, some of you have forgotten… | 我注意到 |
[04:22] | who is in charge here. When Michael is gone… | 你们有些人忘记了谁是这里的负责人 |
[04:26] | Jim is in charge. | Michael不在时 Jim负责 |
[04:27] | When Jim is gone, Andy and I are in charge. | Jim不在时 Andy和我负责 |
[04:30] | When Andy is gone you answer to me. Okay? | Andy不在时 你们向我汇报 好吧? |
[04:35] | Excuse me, where do you think you’re going? | 抱歉 你以为你在做什么呢? 哦 不 |
[04:38] | You’re not leaving. No! Stanley, | 不 不 你不能走 不! Stanley |
[04:41] | do not walk out that door! | 不要走出那扇门! |
[04:42] | If you walk out that door, so help me, I will… | 如果你走出那扇门 上帝保佑我 我会… |
[04:48] | He left. | 他走了 |
[04:50] | Last time I checked, | 我最后一次查 |
[04:51] | the American workday ends at 5 PM. | 美国工作日结束时间是下午5点 |
[04:55] | You will all stay at your desks until that time. | 你们要在那时间之前都呆在位子上 |
[04:58] | Or you will suffer the consequences. | 或者你们将后果自负 |
[05:01] | What consequences? | 什么后果? |
[05:04] | I will tell on you. | 我会告发你们 |
[05:06] | There’s some filing, restocking the supply shelves. | 有要归档的活儿 重新摆上货架 |
[05:10] | Replacing the water jug, which nobody likes to do. | 把水壶放回原处 这没人喜欢做 呃… |
[05:15] | We… | 我们 呃 |
[05:17] | eat a lot of cake! | – 吃很多蛋糕 – 酷 |
[05:20] | Yeah, and you basically learn how an office runs. | 是啊 还有 呃 你知道 基本上 你会学到公司怎么运营 |
[05:23] | Hello. Hi. Can I talk to you for a sec? | – 你好 – 那么… 嗨 我们跟你说几句话吗? |
[05:26] | – Excuse me. – This is Michael, my boss. | 失陪 这是Michael 我的上司 |
[05:28] | – Justin. – Hey, remember what we talked about, | – 是啊 嘿 还记得我们出来的时候 |
[05:31] | in the car on the way up, “only the best and the brightest”? | 在车里谈过的事吗? “只招最好最聪明的”? |
[05:35] | He’s nice and he seems interested. | 他人很好 且他很感兴趣 |
[05:37] | He’s totally wrong, Pam. | 他完全不搭调 Pam 嘿… |
[05:41] | How you doing? Listen, I don’t think that a handsome, | 嗨 你好吗? 听着 我不认为 |
[05:46] | funny, smart, funny-looking kid like you, | 一个帅气的 风趣的 聪明的 像你这样长得好笑的 孩子应该局限自己 |
[05:49] | should limit himself. You could do whatever you want to do. | 你可以做任何你想做的事 |
[05:51] | You could be a classy janitor, or… | 你可以成为一个优秀的看门人 |
[05:54] | a cashier with dignity, or a… | 或是有自尊的收银员 或是… |
[05:57] | migraine worker. | 偏头疼工人 |
[06:01] | Maybe for you, paper should be more of a hobby. | 或许对于你 纸更应该是一种爱好 |
[06:04] | – Sorry for wasting your time. – Oh, no problem. | – 抱歉浪费你的时间了 – 哦 没问题 |
[06:07] | And he signed! | 他签了名字! |
[06:09] | He put his name on the piece of… | 他把他的名字写在一张… |
[06:11] | That was supposed to be a blank canvas | 好吧 那个… 应该是一个空白的帆画布 |
[06:15] | on which to put their hopes and dreams. | 画着他们的希望和梦想 |
[06:17] | And he just made it into a stupid piece of paper. | 而他… 使其成为了一张恶俗的纸 |
[06:21] | We need another one immediately. | 我们立即需要另一张纸 |
[06:24] | Yeah, the booth is lame without it. | 是啊 展位没有它就太糟了 |
[06:26] | – I only brought the one. – Are you mental? | 我只带了一张 你疯了吗? |
[06:29] | Michael, do you remember, | Michael 你还记得你特别跟我讲 |
[06:30] | you specifically told me to only bring one sheet of paper? | 只带一张纸? |
[06:33] | You said it only takes one sheet to make a difference. | 你说只需一张纸就能与众不同 |
[06:36] | And I said, “Are you sure, Michael?” And you said “Pam! Pam! Pam!” | 然后我说 “你肯定吗 Michael?” 然后你说 |
[06:39] | And then you sneezed in my tea, | 然后你朝我的茶里打喷嚏 |
[06:40] | and then you said, “Don’t worry, it’s just allergies.” | 然后你说 “别担心 只是过敏” |
[06:43] | – Do you remember that? – I don’t. | 你还记得吗? 我…不记得 |
[06:48] | Okay. I’ll go look for another one. | 好吧 我去找另外一张 |
[06:51] | And that is why I need a smart intern. | 而这就是… 为何 我需要一个聪明的实习生 |
[06:57] | Hey, so how is the direct mail business going? | 嘿 那么 呃 你的直销邮件生意如何了? |
[06:59] | I can’t complain, people love their junk mail. | 我不能抱怨 人们喜欢垃圾邮件 |
[07:02] | Are you getting all your paper from PPC or…? | 你现在是买PPC的纸吗 还是… |
[07:04] | You know what, Jim? | 知道吗 Jim? |
[07:06] | I’m not really looking to change things up right now, | 我现在真的不想有什么改变 |
[07:08] | I just came out here to get out of the office for a little bit, | 我来这里为了从工作中喘口气 |
[07:10] | so why don’t we just play, okay? – Absolutely, will do. | 我们何不仅是打球呢 好吧? 当然 打球吧 |
[07:15] | So I guess I’ll just… work on my short game. | 那么我想我专心打球好了 |
[07:25] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[07:27] | What is this company? | 这是什么公司? |
[07:29] | Well, it’s funny that you should ask, because… | 你这么问很搞笑 |
[07:31] | it’s really more than a company… | 因为这真的… 不仅是家公司 |
[07:33] | – Dunder Mifflin paper. – Thanks. | Dunder Mifflin纸业 多谢了 是…好吧 |
[07:37] | Dammit, Oscar! | 该死 Oscar! |
[07:39] | Yeah, I’m trying to lure these kids into my booth, | 是的 我在引诱这些孩子到我的展位 |
[07:41] | but kids are very wary about being “lured” these days. | 但 呃 这年头孩子 对诱惑非常警惕 |
[07:46] | Thank you, Dateline! | 谢谢了 Dateline(一个交友社区) |
[07:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | – Extension 128. – Hiya, Pumpkin, it’s Creed. | 分机128 嘿你 小南瓜 我是Creed |
[08:06] | Say, we’re gonna ditch this bitch. You in? | 我们要逃工了 你加入吗? |
[08:09] | Are you out? | – 不 – 你不加入? |
[08:12] | Pumpkin’s out, let’s go, gang! | 小南瓜不加入! 我们走 大伙儿 |
[08:36] | My old art room. | 我的老图画教室 |
[08:44] | Oh, maybe it’s still here! | 哦! 或许它仍然在呢 |
[08:49] | No, no. They must have taken it down. Never mind. | 不 不 他们定是拿下来了 无所谓了 |
[09:01] | – What do you want? – Michael, I know you’re swamped. | 你什么事? Michael 我知道你忙透了 |
[09:04] | I just thought you should know that everyone in the office has left, | 我只是觉得你应该知道 公司里所有人都走了 |
[09:07] | except for Angela and I. Do not worry though, | 除了Angela和我 不过 别担心 |
[09:10] | I have taken down their names, and I have docked them a personal day. | 我已经记下了他们的名字 并把他们都算成事假 |
[09:13] | Who cares? I’m not there, Jim’s not there, why should they have to be there? | 谁在乎呢? 我不在 Jim不在 他们为何一定要在呢? |
[09:19] | So… what else is up? | 那么… 还有别的吗? |
[09:33] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[09:34] | What, what is this? | 这是什么? |
[09:36] | – A piece of paper. – This isn’t Dunder Mifflin paper. | 一张纸 这不是Dunder Mifflin的纸 |
[09:39] | Some sort of Pendleton crap. | 这是某个Pendleton垃圾 |
[09:42] | Well I think they’ll get the spirit of it. | 我觉得他们能够理解内涵 |
[09:45] | We’re dying here. I want you to go back to the office | 我们快不行了 我想让你回办公室 |
[09:49] | and I want you to get the real stuff. I want you to get ultra white card stock. | 我想让你去拿真家伙 我想让你去拿特级纯白制卡纸 |
[09:53] | – Are you serious? – Yes. And don’t call me Shirley. | 你说真的? 是的 但不要叫我Shirley (引自”Airplane”台词,原版上一句 Surely与Shirley音似) 好吧 哦! |
[10:07] | Dammit! | 该死! |
[10:13] | You know, you can just pick it up, take the triple bogey. | 你知道 你可以直接拿起来 然后三补给球 |
[10:15] | Yeah, I’ll get it out. Thank you. | 是啊 我… 我能把它弄出来 – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[10:48] | Come on, Tuna! | 别这样 金枪鱼! |
[10:51] | Hey, can’t really talk now, what’s up? | 嘿 现在说话不方便 怎么了? |
[10:53] | Just checking in, how’s it going? | 只是打个招呼 进展如何? 呃… |
[10:57] | You know, we’ll see, we’ll see. | 你知道 我们再看 我们再看 |
[11:01] | I just drove 20 miles round-trip back to the office | 我刚开了20里往返公司 |
[11:03] | to get Michael a single sheet of white paper. | 给Michael拿一张白纸 |
[11:06] | So, I could have just had them fax it to me, I guess. | 那么… 我可以仅让 他们传真给我 我想 |
[11:09] | – I like you. – Talk to you later? | – 哦 你真好 – 一会儿再聊? |
[11:12] | Yeah. All right. Bye. | 好 好啊 再见 |
[11:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:23] | Sorry, I got to annoy you one more time. | 抱歉 我得再烦你一次 |
[11:26] | What if I bring down shipping costs? | 那如果我减低运费呢? |
[11:28] | You can try. | 你可以尝试一下 |
[11:29] | But I’ve looked at your prices. Even with free shipping? | 但我看过你们的报价 尽管邮费免去… |
[11:35] | Doesn’t work. It’s just-it’s not in the stars, Jim. | 也不管用 就是…就是不上等次 Jim |
[11:42] | Six. | 6杆 耶 |
[11:44] | All right, race to the next hole! | 好吧 赛跑到下一洞! |
[11:48] | Winner gets ten bucks! | 哦 跑赢者得10元 |
[11:50] | – Wait for me! Andy! – Shortcut! Shortcut! | 等等 等等我! Andy! 抄近路! 抄近路! |
[12:01] | I fell in the sandtrap! | 我掉进沙地陷阱了 |
[12:21] | All of these jobs suck. | 所有这些工作都很烂 |
[12:24] | I would rather live jobless, on a beach somewhere, | 我宁愿失业 在某处的海滩上无所事事 |
[12:27] | off the money from a large inheritance… | 继承一大笔钱 |
[12:29] | than to have to work in any one of these crap-holes. | 也不愿在任何这些垃圾工作里干活 |
[12:33] | They suck. | 它们烂透了 嘿 |
[12:38] | Game over. | 游戏结束了 |
[12:43] | – Just-in time. – Hi. | – 正是时候(justintime – 男孩叫Justin) – 嗨 |
[12:45] | Just-in case. What’s your last name? | 以防万一(Justincase) 你姓什么? |
[12:49] | – Polznik. – This just in. Justin Polznik! | “这个…正是(just in): |
[12:56] | Justin is the ugly girl in the movie, | Justin是电影里一个丑女 |
[12:59] | who takes off her glasses and she’s hot! | 摘掉眼镜后 她很性感 |
[13:02] | And you realize she was always hot, she was just wearing glasses. | 然后你意识到她一直都很性感 她只是戴副眼镜 |
[13:05] | And that you were the blind one. | 而你是那个瞎了眼的人 |
[13:08] | He’s the most important thing in my life right now. | 他现在是… 我生命中最重要的人 |
[13:12] | I want you to meet my family. Come on. | 我想让你…来见见我的家人 来吧 |
[13:15] | Oscar Martinez. Accountant extraordinaire. This is Justin. | Oscar Martinez 会计专家 这是Justin – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[13:20] | This is Darryl Philbin. Isn’t he big? | 这是Darryl Philbin 他是不是很强壮? |
[13:23] | And you already met her, Pam Beesly, office hottie. | 你已经见过她了 Pam Beesly 办公室火辣女 |
[13:26] | She will do you. | 她会搞你 |
[13:29] | No, no. But she has already dated two guys in the office that we know of, | 不 不 但她已经和两个公司里的人约会了 这是我们知道有的 所以… |
[13:33] | so this could be number three, you never know. | 这可能会是第3个 你永远不会… |
[13:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:39] | I would never say this to her face, | 我永远不会当着她面说 |
[13:40] | but she is a wonderful person and a gifted artist. | 但她是个非常出色的人 和具有才华的艺术家 |
[13:43] | Why wouldn’t you say that to her face? | 你为何不能当着她面说? 那么… |
[13:46] | What do you think? Think these guys are nice? | 你感觉如何? 觉得这些人很好吧? |
[13:49] | The guys I didn’t bring are even better. Justin, | 大伙儿 我没带来的人更好呢 |
[13:53] | I’m willing to commit right now. | 我现在愿意承诺 |
[13:56] | Would you do me the honor… | 你能授荣… |
[14:00] | of spending the summer with us, at Dunder Mifflin? | 和我们共度这个夏天吗 在Dunder Mifflin公司? |
[14:04] | – I think you are very special. – You didn’t want me before. | 我觉得…我觉得你很特别 你之前不想雇我 |
[14:09] | – That’s what you said. – No, I didn’t. | – 那是你说过的话 – 不 我没有 |
[14:11] | – You were kind of a jerk to me. – You misconstrued me. | 你…你对我非常差劲 我… |
[14:15] | – And I’m, I’m gonna go now. – Why don’t…? | 我… 我现在得走了 何不… 嘿 |
[14:43] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑你 (西方习俗:对打喷嚏的人说保佑) |
[14:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:54] | Okay, Jim, you owe me one-twenty, | 好了 Jim 你欠我120 |
[14:56] | and Phil, you owe me two-thirty. | Phil 你欠我230 |
[15:00] | Let’s open a tab, because you and me are gonna be playing more often. | 我们来开个单子吧 因为你和我要多玩儿几次 |
[15:04] | – Count me in! – No. | – 算上我 – 不 |
[15:05] | All right! | 那好吧 好 |
[15:08] | You had some fun, and I think I paid for it. | 你玩得很愉快 呃 并被付了费 |
[15:12] | So let me get my last shot in there. | 那么让我再试最后一次 |
[15:15] | Is there anything you can do for me? | 有什么你能为我做的吗? |
[15:17] | I’ll tell you what. My fiscal year ends in two months. | 我来告诉你 若我的财政年度在两个月内结束 |
[15:20] | Let’s talk then. Sound good? | 那时我们再谈 – 听上去不错吧? – 当然 |
[15:22] | – Absolutely. – Good playing with you guys. | – 和你们玩得很愉快 – 正是 |
[15:28] | You know? It’s a tough thing, seeing a grown man take six shots | 你知道 看到一个成人尝试了6次 |
[15:32] | to get out of a sand trap but, I had to give Phil credit for not quitting. | 来摆脱沙地陷阱是件艰难的事 但我得赞扬Phil没有退缩 |
[15:36] | Which is what I told him. | 这正是我告诉他的 |
[15:38] | I also told him I don’t quit either, | 我还告诉他我也不放弃… |
[15:40] | and I’d call him every single day until he gave me his business. | 而我会每天给他打电话 直到他给我他的生意 |
[15:44] | Which he then did, after… 15 minutes of me blocking his car. | 他之后答应了… 在…我拦住他的车15分钟后 |
[15:49] | So I am now his paper supplier! | 所以我现在是他的纸张供应商了 |
[15:53] | And I shot a 102 today, so I’m feeling pretty good. | 而我今天试了102次 所以我感觉非常不错 |
[15:57] | The job fair will be closing in five minutes. | 招聘会将在5分钟内结束 |
[16:01] | Eighth period will commence as scheduled. | 第8期将如期举行 |
[16:05] | Hold down the fort, I have to do something. | 守住展台 我得做件事 |
[16:17] | Excuse me. | 打扰大家 |
[16:19] | If you can hear me, I’d like you to look around at all these companies | 如果你们能听到我 我想让你们看看周围这些公司 |
[16:24] | and know that none of them are good enough for you. | 并得知没有一个配得上你们 |
[16:29] | H and R Block? Come on, I mean I don’t even know what they do. | H&R Block? (按揭证券公司) 拜托! 我是说 我都不知道他们是做什么的 |
[16:35] | Frank Regan Funeral Home? Too much formaldehyde! | “Frank Regan葬礼承办”? 有太多甲醛了 |
[16:39] | The Air Force? | 空军? |
[16:42] | Air Force is cool. The refreshments? | 空军很酷 那些饮料? |
[16:46] | Bush league! You know, that’s not what you want. | 是次等的 你知道? 这不是你们想要的 |
[16:52] | Okay I see security is coming so I just want to say, | 好吧 我看到保安走过来了 |
[16:56] | come to Dunder Mifflin. Dunder Mifflin, a great place to work! | 那么我就是想说来Dunder Mifflin吧 一个很棒的工作场所 |
[16:59] | Anybody? Show of hands, anybody want to intern at Dunder Mifflin? | 有人吗? 请举手? 有人想在Dunder Mifflin实习吗? |
[17:03] | We do not offer college credit, we cannot give you any sort of pay, | 我们不提供大学加分 我们不能给你们薪水 |
[17:07] | but it is a really fun work environment. | 但这里的氛围真的很有趣 |
[17:11] | Anybody? Show of hands? | 有人吗? 举起手? |
[17:15] | Damn… it. Okay, | 该死 好吧 |
[17:17] | I’m gonna wrap it up here. | 我就要走人了 |
[17:19] | Thank you for your time, | 谢谢… 你们的时间 |
[17:23] | and drive safe. | 安全驾驶 |
[17:46] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | 谢谢 不客气 |
[18:08] | Beers? | 啤酒? |
[18:09] | You closed it? | – 你们搞定了? – 我搞定了 |
[18:11] | – I closed it. – Yes! | 耶! 哦! |
[18:22] | – Congratulations to you, sir. – Thank you very much. | – 呃… 恭喜你了 先生 – 谢谢 哦 非常感谢 很感激 |
[18:25] | – Well done. – Thank you. | – 干的不错 非常好 – 谢谢 |
[18:27] | You know what, screw this! | 知道吗? 管它呢 |
[18:36] | Today I did something stupid: I questioned myself. | 今天我做了某件傻事 我质疑我自己 |
[18:39] | And I will never do that again. | 而我不会再那么做了 |
[18:41] | Because I look at somebody like Jim Halpert | 因为我看着如Jim Halpert这样的人 |
[18:43] | and I think, that guy could do anything he wants to do. | 我想到那个人能做任何他想做的事 |
[18:46] | He could do anything, | 他能… 做任何事 |
[18:49] | and he chooses to work here, selling paper. | 而他选择在这里工作卖纸 |
[18:54] | Just like me. | 就像我一样 |
[18:56] | Yeah, kiss her. | 是啊 吻她 |
[18:58] | Kiss her good. | 好好吻她 |
[19:10] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[19:11] | I was just wondering… | 我只是在想 |
[19:12] | what kind of jobs do you guys have? – Are you interested in graphic design? | 你们有什么样的工作? 你对图形设计感兴趣吗? |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 是的 呃… |
[19:18] | – Can I fill out an application? – Oh absolutely, here, take a seat. | – 我能填个申请表吗? – 哦 当然 这里 请坐 |
[19:22] | I should let you know right away, this is just an entry-level job. | 我应该现在让你知道 这只是份入门级的工作 |
[19:25] | It’s really basic. We’re looking for like, a self starter, | 非常基础 我们在找一个自学初学者 |
[19:28] | someone who can meet deadlines and… | 某个能适应最后期限的人 |
[19:29] | pretty much just go the extra mile, I guess. | 并差不多能延展的人 我想 |
[19:32] | – I can do that. – Great. And uh, | – 我能做到 – 太好了 |
[19:33] | obviously we’re looking for someone who knows Photoshop, | 呃 显然 |
[19:36] | and Dreamweaver. | 我们在找某个 了解Photoshop和Dreamweaver的人 (图片编辑和网站程序制作的软件) |
[19:37] | Corel Painter, Illustrator, AfterEffects, all the basics. | After Effect 所有都是基本的 (皆为图片编辑软件) |
[19:42] | I don’t know any of those. | 这些我一个都不知道 |
[19:44] | It’s actually not super-complicated. I’m sure there’s some sort of like, | 这实际上不是超级复杂的 我是说 我肯定会有某种 |
[19:48] | adult education classes in the area. | 成人教育课程 |
[19:50] | But if you’re really serious about graphic design, | 但如果你对图形设计很认真 |
[19:52] | I’d think about New York or Philadelphia, | 纽约或费城值得一提的是… |
[19:54] | they’ve got amazing programs out there for design. | 他们有非常棒的设计课程 |
[19:56] | New York or Philadelphia. | – 纽约或费城 – 是的 |
[19:59] | All right. Cool, well, thanks. | 好吧 酷 谢谢了 |
[20:02] | – And I’ll look into those. – You should. | – 我会了解一下的 – 你应该的 |
[20:04] | – New York or Philadelphia. – Absolutely. | 纽约或费城 正是如此 最有意思的东西都在那儿 |
[20:07] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |