时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Did you know that in Morocco | 你们知道在Moroccoit |
[00:02] | It is common to exchange a small gift | 当人们初次见面的时候 |
[00:03] | When meeting somebody for the first time? | 互赠礼品是很平常的么? |
[00:06] | In Japan, you must always commit suicide to avoid embarrassment. | 而小日本们必须剖腹自杀以谢罪 |
[00:11] | In Italy, | 在意大利 |
[00:12] | You must always wash your hands after going to the bathroom. | 上完厕所必须要洗手 |
[00:16] | This is considered to be polite. | 这被视为礼节 |
[00:18] | Why are you telling us this? | 你为什么跟我们说这些? |
[00:20] | I am jetting off on an international business trip. | 我就要坐飞机出国出差了 |
[00:24] | Where you goin’? | 去哪啊? |
[00:26] | To can-A-Da. | 去”假钠达” |
[00:27] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[00:28] | – Canada. – Okay. | 加拿大 |
[00:29] | My boss is sending me abroad | 老板让我出国去给客户做个报告 |
[00:31] | To do a presentation to an international client. | |
[00:34] | And I have always been intrigued | 我一直对异国的事物充满向往 |
[00:37] | By all things international– | |
[00:38] | The women, the pancakes, | 女人啦 薄饼啦 |
[00:41] | The man of mystery– | 神秘的男人啦 (出自电影<王牌大贱谍>) |
[00:43] | Meredith,I would like you to pretend that you are from Abu Dhabi. | Meredith 请扮演一下来自阿布扎比的客人 (阿拉伯联合酋长国首都) |
[00:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:47] | I am ashamed at your naked face. | 我为你裸露的面孔感到羞耻 |
[00:51] | I must cover it with my jacket. | 我得用我的上衣帮你遮上 |
[00:56] | You are now sexy in your culture. | 你现在以阿拉伯文化来看 |
[01:00] | www.1000fr.Com presents | 很性感 |
[01:17] | The office Season5 Episode07 Business Trip | 办公室 |
[01:32] | – T-Minus… – 6.5 days. | – 倒计时… – 6.5天啦 |
[01:43] | One more week. | 再等一周 |
[01:51] | Pam comes back from New York next week | Pam下周就从纽约回来了 |
[01:53] | And everyone here has just been so excited for me. | 这儿的人都为我感到很兴奋 |
[01:55] | And involved. | 还很关心 |
[01:57] | And intrusive. | 还总打探 |
[01:58] | And weird. | 还很古怪 |
[02:04] | One more week! | 就剩一周啦! |
[02:06] | Heh heh. | |
[02:09] | Do you have your passport? | 护照拿好了? |
[02:10] | I have my passport. | 护照拿好了 |
[02:11] | Got your per diem? | 出差补助拿好了? |
[02:12] | I have my per diem. | 出差补助拿好了 |
[02:14] | I already know what I am going to spend this on. | 我已经想好了怎么花这钱了 |
[02:17] | I’m going to buy a sweater. | 我要买件毛衣 |
[02:19] | Michael, the– That’s for your food. | Michael 那是你的饭钱 |
[02:21] | Well, I’ll just–I’ll use different money for that. | 呃 我–我说的是用别的钱 |
[02:23] | I was happy to send Michael on this trip. | 我很高兴送Michael去出差 |
[02:25] | He’s been feeling pretty down since | 自从我们把Holly调到新罕布什尔之后 |
[02:27] | We had to transfer Holly up to new Hampshire and– | 他一直很低落 |
[02:30] | But this little perk really seemed to turn him around. | 但这笔补贴好像真的让他走出低谷了 |
[02:34] | And it’s pretty tough | 而且真的很难找到人想去温尼伯… |
[02:36] | To find somebody who wants to go up to Winnipeg… | (加拿大较偏僻无聊的城市) |
[02:38] | Mid-November. | 在11月中旬的时候 |
[02:40] | And business class Air, | 还是公务舱哦 |
[02:43] | Like a five-Star hotel in the sky, | 就像是会飞的五星级宾馆 |
[02:45] | Nothin’ but the best. | 全都是顶级的 |
[02:46] | Actually, better than a five-Star hotel | 其实要比五星级宾馆还好 |
[02:48] | ‘Cause you get a big, cushy seat | 因为还有 |
[02:50] | And you sit in a row of people. | 很大的软垫座位 还坐在一排人中间 |
[02:52] | And to eat, whatever the mind can imagine. | 还想吃啥就吃啥 |
[02:55] | I think I am going to have | 我想我要点鱼排配上蘑菇酱 |
[02:57] | A filet with mushroom sauce. | |
[03:01] | Well, I’m just glad you’re happy, | 呃 我很高兴你开心 因为你知道我很担心… |
[03:02] | ‘Cause, you know, I felt bad. | 呃…那都过去了 |
[03:04] | Well, that is all in the past. | |
[03:06] | And in terms of nightlife, when you get there, | 夜生活的话 你到了那里 |
[03:08] | Just ask the concierge. | 问大堂接待就好了 |
[03:11] | They have one of those? | 他们还有这玩意呢? |
[03:13] | *Let’s do this* | 动身吧 |
[03:15] | Wait, why do you need three suitcases? | 等等 你为啥拿3个手提箱? |
[03:16] | Two are empty for souvenirs. | 2个空着是用来装纪念品的 |
[03:18] | – You have your money belt? – I do. | 戴了装钱的腰带么? |
[03:19] | – It is right here. – No, no, no, no, no. | 戴了 在这儿呢 不 不 不 不 |
[03:21] | You want to wear that puppy right up on the breastbone like a bra. | 你应该把那玩意像个胸罩那样戴在肋骨上 |
[03:24] | No,I don’t want to wear a bra. | 不 我不想戴个胸罩出去晃悠 |
[03:25] | Let me help you. | 来 我帮你 |
[03:26] | Stop it. Stop it! | 住手 住手! |
[03:27] | Do you want to get robbed in a foreign country? | 你想在国外被抢不成? |
[03:29] | I wash my hands of this. | 这事儿我不管了 |
[03:30] | Okay. Where’s my translator? | 俺的翻译在哪呢? |
[03:32] | – Monsieur. – There he is. | – (法语)这儿呢 先生 – 他在那儿呢 |
[03:33] | I’m just bidding a bon voyage | 我在和我娇小的未婚妻告别呢 |
[03:35] | A la mon petit fianc | |
[03:38] | Translation:Good-Bye, my petite fianc | 翻译过来就是 再见 我可爱的未婚妻 |
[03:43] | Be good. | – 要乖哦 |
[03:44] | – I will try. – Meaning what? | – 尽量啦 怎么个意思? |
[03:45] | Meaning I will try to get other dudes laid. | 意思是我尽量帮某个兄弟找到女人来搞 |
[03:48] | Yeah, baby! That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 对的 宝贝! 说得好! |
[03:50] | That could be you if you hadn’t forgotten french. | 如果你没忘了法语的话 去的人就是你了 |
[03:52] | Where is my numbers man? | 我的跟班在哪呢? |
[03:55] | – Here. – There we go! | – 这儿 – 都齐啦! |
[03:56] | Our town car awaits. | 进城的轿车在等着我们呐 |
[03:58] | It’s just a van. | 只是辆面包车而已 |
[03:59] | It’s not just a van. | 不只是辆面包车 |
[04:00] | Look,I know my way around a van. | 听着 我知道什么叫面包车 |
[04:02] | That is just a van. | 那就是辆面包车 |
[04:04] | Dwight, could you get those, please? | Dwight 能帮我拿这些么 拜托? |
[04:10] | Welcome to cribs– Business class edition. | 欢迎来到我的小天地–公务舱版本的 |
[04:13] | Check this out. Mimosa. | 看看这个 |
[04:15] | – Ah, sweet! – Handed it to me. | Mimosa鸡尾酒 – 啊 赞啊! |
[04:16] | As i sat down. This was my hot towel. | – 拿来吧你 我入座的时候 我的热毛巾就在这里了 |
[04:19] | It is still wet. | 还是湿的呢 |
[04:21] | Michael g. Scott, rollin’ like a pimp! | Michael G.Scott 够拉风! |
[04:23] | – Take a sip of that. – Mm-Hmm! | 小抿一口哦 |
[04:25] | – That good? – Mmm. | 好喝不? |
[04:26] | – Don’t drink all of it. – Mmm! | 别全喝了 |
[04:27] | Os–Give some to oscar. | 给Oscar留点 |
[04:28] | – That’s really good. – I’m good. | 真的不错哦 |
[04:29] | You want one of your own? I can hook you up. | – 我不用了 – 想自己也来点不? 我可以帮你要一杯哦 |
[04:31] | I’m sorry. You’ll need to keep moving. | 对不起 你们得往后走走 |
[04:32] | Yes, this is Beth. | 好的 这位是Beth |
[04:34] | This is my personal valet slash flight attendant, | 这是我的私人女仆 即 空中随从 |
[04:37] | And she will be helping me this morning. | 今天早上由她服侍我 |
[04:39] | We need to keep the aisle clear. | 通道要保持畅通 |
[04:41] | – Yes. – Oh! | 好的 |
[04:42] | – Get back, get back. – All right. | – 往后走 往后走 – 好呀 |
[04:44] | Come on! Get back to the slums! | – 快啊! – 就这样了 回你的贫民窟去吧! |
[04:46] | Oh, boy. | 哦 老天 |
[04:48] | Hey, guys. Check it out. | 嘿 伙计们 看看这个 |
[04:50] | My own personal dvd player and 20 movies. | 我的私人DVD播放器和20部电影 |
[04:53] | Andy brought one,too. | Andy也带了一个 |
[04:54] | – Harry and the hendersons. – Shh! | <大脚哈利> |
[04:57] | Keep it down. | 小点声 |
[04:58] | I made egg salad sandwiches. | 我做了鸡蛋色拉三明治 |
[05:00] | Do you want one? | 你想来个不? |
[05:01] | Could you have picked something stinkier to bring on a plane? | 你能别拿这发臭的玩意上飞机不? |
[05:04] | Oh, my god, oscar. | 哦 老天 Oscar |
[05:06] | Really–Do you have a bag of baby poop in there,too, | 说真的–你还拿了个婴儿纸尿裤上来 |
[05:08] | To share with everybody? | 和大家分享吧? |
[05:09] | No,I’ll be ordering my own food, | 不必 |
[05:11] | Thank you very much. | 我吃啥自己点 还是多谢了 |
[05:12] | – Hi. | – Hi. 嗨 |
[05:13] | Um,I’d like to see a menu, please. | 呃 请给我看看菜单 |
[05:15] | Oh,I’m sorry, there are no meals | 哦 |
[05:17] | On flights less than two hours. | 抱歉 航程少于2个小时是不供餐的 |
[05:19] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[05:25] | Doesn’t matter, | 没关系 |
[05:25] | Because I am going to take a nap. | 因为我要小憩一下 |
[05:28] | I think I’m going to use my complimentary blindfold. | 我想我该用我的免费眼罩了 |
[05:34] | I will don it… | 我要先戴上… |
[05:37] | And–Oh! | 然后 哦! |
[05:39] | Look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[05:40] | I can’t see because I am in a– | 我看不见东西了 |
[05:43] | Gah! | 因为我…啊! |
[05:45] | And what would you like to drink? | 那您想喝点什么呢? |
[05:49] | Just checkin’ out | 就过来看看 |
[05:49] | Where I’m gonna be pretty soon. | 我不久之后办公的地方 |
[05:51] | When pam gets back. | Pam回来之后 |
[05:54] | Gonna be close quarters. | 要和她肉搏战了 |
[05:56] | Gonna be a lot of tension. | 要开始有压力了 |
[05:58] | For you. I’m with Darryl. | 那是你吧 我和Darry在一起呢 |
[06:01] | This looks like where | 这里看上去很适合我每天做俯卧撑 |
[06:02] | I’ll probably do my push-Ups every day. | |
[06:09] | Is that supposed to impress me? | 你是做给我看的么? |
[06:18] | No. Not gonna happen. | 不 不可能的 |
[06:19] | He has hurt me too much and too often | 他一次次深深地伤害了我 |
[06:22] | And I am in a healthy relationship now. | 而我现在正处于一段很健康的恋爱中 |
[06:24] | So i’m not gonna flaunt it, I’m not gonna hurt him, | 所以我不会去他面前炫耀 我不想伤害他 |
[06:26] | But that door is closed. | 但是再来过是不可能了 |
[06:30] | What are we doing? This is so wrong. | 我们干什么呢? |
[06:32] | – Yeah. Mmm. – Mmm. Mmm. | 大错特错啊 |
[06:35] | This is nice! | 真漂亮! |
[06:36] | This is nice. | 真漂亮 |
[06:38] | Move in here. | 在这儿住 |
[06:40] | Very sweet. | 很赞的 |
[06:43] | Ah! | |
[06:45] | – I’ll check us in. – All right. | – 我去登记 – 好的 |
[06:46] | – Very cool! – Very cool. | – 太酷了! – 很酷 |
[06:48] | We are gonna find out where the action is, | 我们得找找晚上活动去哪 |
[06:50] | Okay. My friend.Where’s the concierge? | 我的朋友 大堂接待在哪呢? |
[06:52] | Yes. Wallace said there would be one of those. | 对的 Wallace说过这儿会有的 |
[06:54] | Mmm, bingo. | 嗯 找到了 |
[06:58] | Follow moi, bro-Sieur. | 跟我来 |
[07:00] | Wow! | 哥们先生 |
[07:01] | What about a nice sushi place? | 那好点的寿司店呢? |
[07:03] | Maybe a place with a view? | 或许 |
[07:05] | Oh. | 能观景的? |
[07:07] | Matsuki. That’s a good one. | Matsuki (松木) 那家不错的 |
[07:10] | Uh, you may walk there if you wish | 如果想的话可以走过去 |
[07:11] | Or you may take the number 17 bus until 9:00. | 或者乘9点前的17号公交 |
[07:16] | Other than that, you can take the taxi | 再或者 |
[07:19] | And the number is right there. | 可以打车 |
[07:20] | Wow! Wow. I’m blown away by this. | 订车电话就在这儿 我真为你的服务所折服了 |
[07:24] | I, um… I–Ah! | 我 呃… 我…啊… |
[07:27] | This is great. Thank you. | 这太棒了 谢谢你 |
[07:29] | – One final question. – Um. | 最好一个问题 |
[07:31] | Where might you find yourself on a winnipeg night like tonight? | 这样的一个夜晚 温尼伯有什么地方是首选呢? |
[07:34] | Oh, the huntsman is good. | 哦 亨斯曼不错的 |
[07:37] | – The huntsman. – Down here. | 亨斯曼 |
[07:39] | – The financial district. – Mm-Hmm. | 就在这儿 金融区里 |
[07:41] | A concierge is the winnipeg equivalent of a Geisha. | 大堂接待小姐就相当于温尼伯的歌妓 |
[07:45] | This is a woman who has been trained | 这些女人在花俏和愉悦艺术方面 |
[07:48] | In the fine art of fanciness and pleasure. | 接受过训练 |
[07:50] | And when you meet one, it is intoxicating. | 你要是有幸遇到一个 就美死你了 |
[07:54] | Just what the doctor ordered. | 一定不要错过 |
[07:58] | Can’t believe this. | 不敢相信 |
[08:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定么? |
[08:05] | I just talked to my advisor. | 我刚和我指导老师谈过了 |
[08:07] | Failing. | 没通过 |
[08:07] | Wow. I thought you were good at flash. | 我以为你很擅长Flash的啊 |
[08:10] | I was,and then they switched to acrobat | 我是啊 |
[08:12] | Just as I was learning quark. | 可是他们换成了Acrobat 就在我学Quark排版软件的时候 |
[08:14] | I–I hate computers. | 我…我恨电脑 |
[08:15] | Okay, okay. It’s no big deal. | 好啦 好啦 没什么大不了的哦 |
[08:18] | So you’re not a computer geek. | 好在你不是电脑怪人哦 |
[08:19] | I have to stay and retake it. | 我得留下来重修 |
[08:22] | W– | |
[08:24] | Wow. Um. | |
[08:27] | Well…okay. | 呃… 好吧 |
[08:29] | That means another 12 weeks. | 这意味着还要12周 |
[08:33] | Can you do another three months of this? | 你还能再这样坚持3个月么? |
[08:35] | It’s not– It’s not about me. | 我…我倒没什么问题 |
[08:37] | I mean, this is your dream. | 我是说 这是你的梦想哦 |
[08:40] | And you went to new york to do this. | 你去了纽约去实现它 |
[08:44] | So when you come back, | 所以你要想回来 |
[08:46] | You come back the right way. | 就满载而归的回来 |
[08:48] | Right? | 对不? |
[08:51] | Right. | 对的 |
[08:53] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[08:56] | Uh, my cell battery’s low, | 呃 |
[08:57] | So I have to let you go. | 电池快没电了 得挂了 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:00] | – All right. – All right. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[09:01] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你哦 再见 |
[09:03] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:19] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[09:21] | She’s sittin’ there. | 她坐在那儿呢 |
[09:22] | Engaging wings. | 行动开始 |
[09:25] | I’m probably gonna leave after one drink. | 我可能喝一杯就走 |
[09:27] | – Let’s do this. – Yeah, with a hot slab of | – 我们开始吧 |
[09:28] | canadian bacon in your hand. | – 对的 捎带拎走个加拿大烤肉片 |
[09:30] | Excuse me. Hello. | 打扰了 你们好 |
[09:32] | Concierge marie. Michael scott. | 大堂接待Marie |
[09:35] | – Good to see you again. – Hello. | 再次幸会 |
[09:36] | Good to see you. | 幸会 |
[09:37] | Um, this is my associate, | 呃 这是我同事 |
[09:40] | Uh, from Dunder Mifflin. | 来自Dunder Mifflin纸业 |
[09:43] | Uh,Oscar Martinez. | 呃 Oscar Martinez |
[09:44] | – Nice to meet you. – Oscar. | – 幸会 |
[09:45] | Works in accounting. | 做会计的 |
[09:47] | – This is,uh,Concierge Marie. – Yes. | 这是大堂接待Marie |
[09:50] | Who works at our hotel. | 在我们的宾馆工作 |
[09:53] | You look, how you say, radiant tonight. | 你今晚看上去 你那儿怎么说呢 容光焕发 |
[09:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | And it is, how you say, a beautiful night– | 而且这是个 你那儿怎么说呢 美丽的夜晚 |
[10:03] | Michael, why? | Michael 你干嘛呢? |
[10:04] | She’s foreign. I am– | 她是外国人啊 |
[10:06] | For madame et monsieur. | – 我… – 给 女士们先生们 |
[10:09] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 多谢了 |
[10:11] | You’re very welcome. | 不用谢 |
[10:12] | – Thank you, Andy. – Thank you? | – 谢了 Andy – 谢谢 |
[10:15] | Let me get a picture of you guys. | 我给大家拍张照片 |
[10:16] | Everybody’s going to end up dying someday, | 人总有一死 |
[10:18] | And I think it’s better to die | 而我认为 |
[10:21] | With some people that you like– | 和你喜欢的人一起死要好一些 |
[10:23] | Like Oscar, and Andy, and Concierge Marie– | 比如 Oscar Andy 和大堂接待Marie |
[10:27] | Than to know that there’s somebody out there | 好过你爱的人却不在你身边 |
[10:29] | That you love that you’re not with. | |
[10:34] | All right. I’ve scoped out the joint. | 好了 我发现了一对 |
[10:36] | Those two dudes are as good as naked. | 那二个家伙太明显了 |
[10:43] | How do you even know they’re gay? | 你怎么知道他们是同性恋? |
[10:46] | Come on! It’s Dandy Cale and Foppy Mcgee over there. | 这还看不出来? 他们二个就像是Dandy Dale和Foppy Mcgee |
[10:50] | Mademoiselle! | 小姐! |
[10:52] | Beer me dos long island iced teas, s’il vous plait. | 请给我两杯长岛冰茶 |
[10:57] | Bad decision in a glass. | 不适合整杯喝哦 |
[10:58] | I don’t care if you’re gay, straight, | 我不在乎你是弯的 |
[11:00] | Engaged–Whatever. | 直的 还是名花有主的 |
[11:02] | A guy needs intercourse. | 不管怎么样 男人都离不开性 |
[11:04] | You will thank me when they spank thee. | 他们拍你屁股时 你就会谢我的 |
[11:06] | Don’t do this. | 别过去 |
[11:10] | – You guys like apples? – What? | 二位喜欢苹果吗? 什么? |
[11:12] | Do you like apples? | 你们喜欢苹果吗? |
[11:13] | Uh, sorry, what– | – 啊 对不起 |
[11:14] | Well, how do you like these apples? | 你说什么 – 呃 你们喜欢这些苹果吗? |
[11:18] | All right, on a scale of one to ten | 这么说吧 |
[11:22] | How hot is that dude? | 从1到10 那个家伙能得几分? |
[11:25] | Is he your boyfriend or something? | 他是你男友还是什么人? |
[11:28] | No, but he could be yours | 不 |
[11:31] | If you play your cards right. | 但只要你们表现好 他就是你们的人 |
[11:33] | Dude. Leave us alone, all right? | 伙计 闪一边去 好吗? |
[11:38] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[11:43] | What are you doing? | 你在做啥? |
[11:43] | Dude, you struck out. They’re totally stuck-Up. | 你在做啥? 伙计 你另找他人吧 这二个家伙太不识抬举了 |
[11:46] | Here, drink up. | 来 干了 |
[11:49] | How about this one, it’s Christmas Eve– | 这个问题怎么样 |
[11:50] | Mm-Hmm. | 平安夜 啊 |
[11:51] | And everything is closed, | 所有地方都打烊了 |
[11:53] | And you need to get some dry cleaning done. | 而你却要干洗一些衣服 |
[11:55] | 12:00 midnight. | 午夜12:00 |
[11:56] | Where do you go? What do you do? | 你会去哪?你会怎么做? |
[11:59] | What do you do? Come on. | 会怎么做?快说 |
[12:00] | – What do you do? – Uh… | 怎么做? |
[12:02] | Astro Cleaners on st. James place is the only place that | 阿斯特罗洗衣店是那天唯一营业的店 |
[12:05] | – is open on that day. – Unbelievable.Unbelievable! | 不敢相信 不敢相信! |
[12:08] | If you don’t mind me asking– | – 不介意我问一下– – 随便问 |
[12:09] | Anything. You can ask me anything. | 你可以随便问 |
[12:12] | – Okay. – I’m your wingman. | 我是你的泡”妞”搭档 |
[12:14] | It’s just that I’ve sat next to Angela | 我坐在Angela旁边很长时间了 |
[12:15] | For a very long, very long time. | |
[12:17] | Right-O. | 对 |
[12:19] | How could anyone stand that woman? | 什么人能忍受那样的女人? |
[12:22] | – What?! – What do you see in her? | 什么? 你是怎么看上她的? |
[12:24] | Wh-What do you see in Angela? | 我-我怎么看上Angela的? |
[12:25] | – What do I see in Angela? – I want to know. | 我怎么看上Angela的? 我想知道 |
[12:28] | I see through a hard exterior | 我透过坚强的外表看到了一颗柔软的心 |
[12:31] | To a little jelly in the middle. | |
[12:33] | She is teaching me to be a better person. | 她在帮我进步 |
[12:38] | And she’s working really hard on that. | 她一直都很用心 |
[12:40] | And she has the softest skin I’ve ever seen | 她的皮肤是我见过最柔软的 |
[12:42] | And I can’t wait to have sex with her. | 我迫不急待的想跟她做爱 |
[12:46] | You haven’t had sex? | 你们没有做过爱? |
[12:47] | No. | 没有 |
[12:48] | Y–Are you guys waiting to get married, or? | 你– 你们要等到结婚以后做 还是? |
[12:50] | Honestly,I don’t know what we’re waiting for. | 说实话 我不知道我们在等什么 |
[12:53] | Andy, something is wrong with that woman. | Andy 那个女人有毛病 |
[12:55] | – What is wrong with her? – I’d like to know. | 她有啥毛病? |
[12:57] | You should call her and ask her. | 我也想知道 你应该打电话问问她 |
[12:58] | I’d like to know what’s wrong with her. | 我也想知道她有啥毛病 |
[12:59] | I should call her and ask her. | 是该打电话问问她 |
[13:00] | What is wrong with her? | 她有什么毛病? |
[13:02] | Do it. It’s a– | 打吧 |
[13:04] | Call her. | 只管–打 |
[13:06] | Oh, my god. Don’t call her. | 哦 天哪 |
[13:07] | Don’t call her, Andy. Andy, don’t call her. | 别打 别给她打电话 Andy |
[13:09] | Too late. Too late, it’s dialing. | – Andy 别打 – 太迟了 太迟了 正在拨号 |
[13:11] | Now it’s ringing. | 接通了 |
[13:15] | Hello? Hello? | 喂?喂? |
[13:17] | What is wrong with you? | 你有啥毛病? |
[13:18] | – Why won’t you do Andy? – What? | 你为什么不跟Andy做爱? |
[13:20] | That’s oscar, and he wants to know why you won’t do me, | 什么? 是Oscar 他想知道你为什么不跟我做爱 |
[13:22] | And I think it’s a valid question. | 我觉得是该问问这个问题 |
[13:24] | – Are you drunk? – This is Andy Bernard. | 你喝多了吗? 我是Andy Bernard |
[13:26] | I know who this is. | 我知道你是谁 |
[13:28] | I wanna take you to sex school. | 我要让你去学学性技巧 |
[13:29] | What? | 什么? |
[13:30] | Who is that, monkey? | 什么? 那头是谁 猴子? |
[13:31] | Is somebody there? | 你边上有人吗? |
[13:33] | – Are you drunk? – I have needs. | 你喝多了吧? 我有这方面的需要 |
[13:36] | We will discuss this later. | 我们以后再讨论这个 |
[13:38] | – Naked. – What? | 光着身子 什么? |
[13:39] | We’ll discuss it later naked. | 我们以后光着身子讨论 |
[13:41] | I want to see you naked. | 我想看看你的玉体 |
[13:43] | Do you want to get some breakfast or something? | 想吃点早餐什么的吗? |
[13:45] | – I’m so tired. – Okay. | 我好累 好的 |
[14:18] | How does everyone know already? | 怎么谁都知道了? |
[14:19] | Know what? | 知道什么? |
[14:21] | – Pam failed art school. – Oh, well. | Pam没能从艺术学校结业 哦 |
[14:24] | – Doesn’t surprise me. – Excuse me? | 我不觉得奇怪 什么? |
[14:27] | Have you seen her painting,Jim? The building? | 你看过她的画吗 Jim? 那幅画? |
[14:30] | There are shadows coming from two different directions. | 那栋建筑物有二个不同的影子 |
[14:32] | – Dwight, stop it. – Dwight. | – Dwight 别说了 |
[14:33] | What?! Are there two suns? | 怎么了? 有二个太阳吗? |
[14:35] | – Come on. – Oh, my god. | – 拜托 |
[14:37] | Uh, last I checked, | – 哦 我的天 |
[14:38] | That’s not an office building in the Andromeda Galaxy. | 啊 据我所知 那栋办公大楼可不在仙女座星系 |
[14:42] | I’m gonna grab a cup of coffee. | 我要去喝杯咖啡 |
[14:44] | It’s totally unrealistic. | 与实际太不符了 |
[14:46] | No lines in the parking lot. | 就像停车场没有画线一样 |
[14:49] | Oscar. | |
[14:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:52] | – That was fun last night. – Yeah, it was. | 昨天很是开心 对 是很开心 |
[14:54] | You know, it’s true what they say– | 你知道 |
[14:56] | Long Island iced teas are way stronger in Canada. | 他们说的都是真的 加拿大的长岛冰茶的确有劲得多 |
[14:59] | Hey, um… | 嘿 ��… |
[15:00] | Thanks for trying to hook me up. | 谢谢你帮我泡男人 |
[15:02] | You kiddin’ me? | 你跟我开玩笑吧? |
[15:03] | It’s what I do. | 那是我该做的 |
[15:05] | Get the whole nine ‘nards. | 为哥们两肋插刀嘛! |
[15:11] | I can’t believe we called her up. | 我不敢相信我们给她打了电话 |
[15:15] | Totally. | 实在是不信 |
[15:18] | What–Who? | 什么– 谁? |
[15:21] | I’m talking about Angela. | 我是说Angela |
[15:22] | I can’t believe we called her up last night. | 我不敢相信我们昨天晚上给她打了电话 |
[15:25] | We called Angela? | 我们打电话给Angela了? |
[15:26] | You–You call– You called her. | 你– 你打了– 你打电话给她了 |
[15:28] | That was real?! | 真有这事? |
[15:32] | I thought I dreamed that. | 我还以为是我做梦 |
[15:33] | – Oh, god! – All right. | – 哦 天哪! – 好了 |
[15:35] | Oh, god! | – 哦 天哪! |
[15:36] | – Okay. – So bad. | – 没事了 这下糟了 |
[15:38] | Good morning, Michael. | 早上好 Michael |
[15:39] | Are you ready for the meeting? | 准备好会谈了吗? |
[15:40] | Slept like a baby. | 睡得很踏实 |
[15:44] | Mmm–This can’t happen again. | 我们再不能这样了 |
[15:45] | This has to happen again. | 还得这样 |
[15:47] | Darryl can’t happen again. | Darryl再不能这样了 |
[15:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[15:50] | Do you want me to do more push-Ups? | 你想我多来几个俯卧撑吗? |
[15:51] | – Yeah. – Okay. | 对 |
[15:52] | You have to break up with Darryl. | 你得跟Darryl分手 |
[15:55] | I already typed out a text message for you. | 我已经帮你把短信写好了 |
[15:58] | All you have to do is press “send.” | 你所要做的就是摁发送键 |
[16:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:01] | I mean, it’s well-Written and all,I just– | 我 已经写好了 我只是– |
[16:03] | Has to be done. | 你得发出去 |
[16:05] | We’ll press “send” together. | 我们一起摁发送键 |
[16:09] | Oh, my god. He’s gonna kill us. | 哦 我的天 他会杀了我们的 |
[16:10] | I’d like to see him try. | 那就让他试试看 |
[16:16] | Oh! He says it’s cool. | 他说 没关系 |
[16:20] | He said, “it’s cool!” | 他说 没关系! |
[16:21] | That’s all he wrote? | 他就写了这些? |
[16:23] | – That’s all he wrote. – Can I see it? | – 他就写了这几个字 – 我看看? |
[16:27] | Didn’t you two date for like a long time? | 你们不是在一起好长时间了吗? |
[16:29] | Mm-Hmm. This is like a fairy tale! | 这真像个童话故事! |
[16:43] | I’ll be honest with you– | 我实话跟你说吧– |
[16:44] | We’ve been talking with catalyst paper. | 我们一直在跟Catalyst纸业公司的人谈判 |
[16:46] | Their prices are better than yours. | 他们出的价比你们更有吸引力 |
[16:48] | Look, people continue to come back to us | 听着 |
[16:50] | Time and time again | 人们一次又一次的回来找我们 |
[16:51] | Because they feel cared for here. | 因为他们在我们这里受到了尊重 |
[16:54] | They feel respected and they feel that their needs matter. | 他们受到尊重 他们觉得他的需求得到了重视 |
[16:59] | They are treated like human beings. | 我们把他们当人看 |
[17:09] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧? |
[17:10] | Yes. | |
[17:12] | Oh, man. | 哦 老兄 |
[17:13] | She is so pissed. | 她很是火大 |
[17:15] | – Mmm. – She’s taking us back to first base. | 她把我们关系又拉回一垒了 |
[17:18] | What’s first base with Angela? | Angela的一垒是啥? |
[17:20] | I get to kiss her forehead. | 我只能吻她的额头 |
[17:26] | I had a good time hangin’ out this weekend. | 这个周末的出行我很开心 |
[17:28] | I had a good time, too. | 我也很开心 |
[17:31] | Wingman for life. | 永远的泡”妞”搭档哈 |
[17:33] | W.M.F.L. | |
[17:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:36] | You up for a chest bump? | 来撞下胸吗? |
[17:38] | No. | 不了 |
[17:40] | Bro hug? | 兄弟般的拥抱呢? |
[17:47] | Back to basics. | 还是简单的好 |
[17:48] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[17:49] | I had to go all the way to Canada | 我大老远的跑到加拿大 |
[17:51] | To get to know a guy Who sits 20 feet away from me. | 了解了一个坐在离我只有20英尺远的家伙 |
[17:55] | And he’s delightful! | 他很讨人喜欢! |
[17:58] | Hey! | |
[17:59] | I just heard you guys made the sale. | 我刚听说你们几个家伙把生意谈成了 |
[18:01] | Yeah, we locked him up for two years. | 对 我们跟他签了二年的合约 |
[18:02] | Good, very good. See, told you. | 好 很好 |
[18:05] | Sounds like somebody had a good trip. | 看 我说了吧 看来某人这一趟差很愉快啊 |
[18:07] | No, actually, the trip sucked. | 不 实际上 这趟差很没劲 |
[18:10] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[18:11] | The trip sucked,David. | 这趟差很没劲 David |
[18:14] | It blew chunks. It was terrible. | 无聊到死 太糟了 |
[18:17] | It was a bad trip. | 烂透了 |
[18:18] | – What are you talking about? – I did not like the trip. | – 你在说什么? – 我不喜欢这趟差 |
[18:20] | Well, starting with the airport shuttle, | 呃 |
[18:23] | Which was basically just a van. | 从我们去机场开始 那简直就像一辆小面包车 |
[18:26] | – Okay. – And business class, | 再到我们坐的商务舱 |
[18:27] | Which was basically just coach. | 那基本上就是长途客车 |
[18:30] | And the hotel which sucked big time. | – 宾馆太差劲了 |
[18:33] | The hotel? What, m–Okay. | – 宾馆?什么– |
[18:34] | It was not– It sucked. | – 它– |
[18:35] | I’m sorry to hear the hotel was bad… | 太差劲了 – 对不起没想到宾馆这么差… |
[18:36] | Oh, and thanks for the tip on the concierge. | 哦 谢谢你提醒我还有”大堂接待” |
[18:39] | That was great. | That was great. |
[18:41] | That was– That was a– | 太棒了 真是太棒了 太– 太– |
[18:42] | – Okay.Okay,hey,hey,hey,Michael – That was a really good choice. | 好了 好了 好 嘿 嘿– – 那真是一个不错的选择 – Michael 拜托 |
[18:45] | Please. Let’s listen for a second. | 听我说二句话 |
[18:46] | No,David, you listen to me. | 不 David 你听我说 |
[18:49] | Why did you send her away? | 你为什么把她调走? |
[18:52] | That–God. | 这个– 我的天 |
[18:55] | You knew I liked her and you just sent her away | 你知道我喜欢她 |
[18:58] | And that– | 但你却把她调走 |
[18:59] | – That was a sucky thing to do,man. – Michael, sometimes– | 这是你做的最差劲的事 老兄 |
[19:02] | That was a really sucky thing to do. | – Michael 有时– – 这事做得太差劲了 |
[19:04] | Sometimes we– | 有时候我们 |
[19:07] | Why have I stayed at Dunder Mifflin for so long? | 我为什么要在Dunder Mifflin公司呆这么久? |
[19:10] | Certainly not because of the paycheck. | 当然不是为了钱 |
[19:13] | ‘Cause I could be making more money as a doctor | 因为如果当医生或职业运动员 |
[19:15] | Or a professional athlete. | 我能挣更多的钱 |
[19:17] | I think it’s because they respect me. | 我觉得是因为他们尊重我 |
[19:21] | A boss that will not fire you | 老板不会因为你在电话里直接骂他 |
[19:23] | Even though you just tell him off Right to his face over the phone– | 就炒你鱿鱼 |
[19:29] | That’s respect. | 这就是尊重 |
[19:31] | You did it, man. | 你做到了 老兄 |
[19:33] | Day one. | 第一天 |
[19:34] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[19:37] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 老兄 |
[19:49] | I’m coming back the wrong way. | 我一事无成的回来了 |
[19:54] | It’s not because of you. | 不是因为你 |
[19:56] | I don’t like graphic design. | 而因为我不喜欢平面设计 |
[19:58] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[19:59] | Stop smiling. | 别笑了 |
[20:01] | I really didn’t like it. | 我是真的不喜欢 |
[20:03] | It’s just designing logos and stuff. | 平面设计就是画画图标之类的 |
[20:06] | And I missed Scranton. | 而且我想念斯克兰顿 |
[20:08] | But it is not because I missed you. | 但不是因为我想你 |
[20:10] | I just really wanted to come home. | 我只是很想回家 |
[20:13] | And I know you said to come home the right way, | 虽然你说过要我风风光光地回来 |
[20:15] | But you can’t tell me what to do. | 但我可不想当个听话的小媳妇哦 |
[20:18] | Got it? | 明白了吗? |
[20:19] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[20:20] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[20:26] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[20:28] | Uh, yeah. | 啊 是啊 |
[20:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:31] | I need you to make five copies of these. | 我要把你这些文件复印五份 |
[20:34] | I’m not going inside. | 我不进去了 |
[20:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | First thing in the morning, then. | 那这就是你明早做的第一件事 |
[20:41] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[20:44] | We’re back together again, baby. | 我们又和好了 宝贝 |
[20:46] | We’re back. | 我们和好了 |
[20:47] | They tried to keep us apart, But they couldn’t. | 他们想把我们分开 但没门 |
[20:49] | It was like destiny. | 这就像是命中注定的 |
[20:51] | I–I realized that, for whatever reason, | 我– 我意识到 |
[20:53] | I just couldn’t do better than Kelly. | 不管什么原因 有Kelly在身边才是最好的 |
[20:55] | – Oh! – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |