时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dunder Miflin this is Erin | Dunder Mifflin公司 我是Erin |
[00:05] | he’s not avilable right now | 他现在不在 嗯-哈 |
[00:10] | yes, sure, I’ll give him the message when he gets up, gets back | 好的 好的 我会转告的 等他醒来 回来 |
[00:16] | Michael had chicken pot pie for lunch | Michael午饭吃的鸡肉派 |
[00:19] | actually let me rephrase that, Michael had an entire chicken pot pie for lunch | 我再说一遍啊 Michael把整个鸡肉派都吃了 |
[00:23] | and…let me be more specific | 我详细点说 |
[00:25] | Michael ate an entire family size chicken pot pie for lunch | Michael吃了整个家庭装特大号鸡肉派 |
[00:30] | and then he promptly fell asleep, so we’re all trying to be very quiet | 然后马上就睡着了 |
[00:33] | so as to not wake him up before 5 PM | 所以我们一直很安静 5点之前不叫醒他 |
[00:35] | which, actually should be in about… | 那么也就差不多 |
[00:43] | …ten minutes | 还有十分钟了 |
[00:44] | OK, I’m gonna go in there and change the computer… | 我进去把他电脑时间改了 |
[00:46] | are you sure you can change his watch? I can do it | – 你确定你能把手表时间改了? – 能 |
[00:49] | what do you need from me? | 需要我帮忙么? |
[00:51] | normally I don’t condon leaving early | 一般来说 我不能容忍早退 |
[00:53] | but I have an appointment with the horse doctor | 但是我得见一下马医 |
[00:55] | how that horse became a doctor, I don’t know | 马怎么变成医生的 我可不知道 |
[01:01] | naw, I’m kidding, he’s just a regular doctor | 哈哈 我开玩笑的 |
[01:03] | who shoots your horse in the head when it’s leg is broken | 就是一个普通医生 马腿折了 他就给马脑袋一枪那种 |
[01:16] | like clockwork | 像上了发条一样 |
[01:21] | (laughing) | 哦 哦 不 |
[01:30] | what’s so funny? you had to be there | – 什么这么搞笑? – 你得现场感受! |
[01:32] | OK, geography joke | 哦! 关于地理的笑话 |
[01:36] | um…oh wow, OK, alright let’s all go home, come on | 我–哇 好的 |
[01:41] | see you all tamale | 回家吧 走吧 明天见 |
[01:42] | see you later goodby Michael | 一会儿见 Michael! 哈! 哈! 爽! 办公室 |
[02:04] | alright, you ready for this? | 准备好了么? |
[02:06] | yeah, we walk around, everyone sees our faces, and we leave, right? | – 随便走走 露个脸 咱就走 好吧? – 嗯 |
[02:08] | yeah, OK, wait,should I have left the car running? | 好嘞 等等 |
[02:12] | nope | 车子都不用熄火是吧? 哦 |
[02:14] | oh, don’t get us wrong, we like picnics | 别理解错了 我们喜欢野餐 |
[02:16] | c’mon, who doesn’t like a picnic | 就是 谁不喜欢野餐? |
[02:17] | tell ’em what happened last year | 告诉他们去年的事 |
[02:19] | I had this huge spider in my baseball mitt | – 我棒球手套里有这么大一只蜘蛛 |
[02:21] | no no, the guy who hit on me | – 不是 那个看上我的猥琐男 |
[02:23] | oh right, some drunk guy hit on Pam last year | 对 去年有个醉汉看上了Pam |
[02:25] | said he was grabbing her for balance | 说是抓着她保持平衡 |
[02:27] | yeah, you don’t grab these for balance | 是啊 保持平衡也不用抓这儿啊 嗯 |
[02:34] | I’m gonna say 30 unh… 40 | 我说30 啊 40 |
[02:37] | insect repellent, which clearly needed reduces the effectiveness of SPF | 我们需要驱虫这样就减少防晒效力 |
[02:40] | good point, but, thought of that already | 说的好 早就想到了 |
[02:41] | good point, but, thought of that already | 说的好 早就想到了 |
[02:43] | combination SPF repellant …whoa | – 防晒和驱虫的完美结合 – 哇 自己制的? |
[02:46] | home made? of course | 当然 |
[02:48] | you think the EPA would ever allow that much DEET | 你认为环保署会批准放那么多避蚊胺? (避蚊胺:一种驱虫剂) |
[02:52] | Rolf is my best friend we met in a shoe store | Rolph是我最好的朋友 我们在鞋店遇见的 |
[02:55] | I heard him asking for a shoe that could increase his speed… | 我听见他说他想要一双 |
[02:58] | …and not leave any tracks | 能提速而且不留鞋印的鞋 |
[02:59] | Michael, isn’t that Holly? | Michael 那不是Holly么? |
[03:06] | we’re just friends | 我们只是朋友 |
[03:08] | hey, hey, wait a second, who let you in here? | 嘿 嘿! 等等 谁让你进来的 |
[03:11] | is what I want to know? oh no, I see they’re letting anyone in here | 我真的很想知道 哦 不 他们是什么人都让进来啊 |
[03:16] | mmm mmm, yeah that’s right | 嗯 对啊 就是这样 |
[03:19] | alright | alright, mmm mmm – 好了 – 好的 呵呵 – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[03:26] | you remember AJ? my boyfriend? | 还记得AJ么 – 我男朋友? |
[03:28] | a little bit I meet a lot of people | – 一点点 我见的人太多了 |
[03:30] | hey Michael | hey – 嘿 Michael – 嘿 哦 |
[03:39] | so, would you guys like some lemonade? one of you, or both of you? either or… | 你们想喝柠檬水么? 有人想喝不? |
[03:45] | combinations are endless | 一个人要 或者两个都要 排列组合无穷尽啊 |
[03:47] | lemonade sounds great OK | – 柠檬水挺好的 – 好的 |
[03:49] | I’d love an ice tea actually you can go to hell | – 其实 我想来杯冰茶 – 你去死吧 |
[03:53] | I’m kidding | 开玩笑! |
[03:55] | umm, sure, I’ll get you the best ice tea in the world | 当然 我给你拿世上最好的冰茶 |
[04:00] | I lied to Kevin | 我对Kevin撒谎了 |
[04:02] | Holly and I can never be just friends | 我和Holly永远都不能只是朋友 |
[04:05] | I wrote down a list of bullet points | 我写了几点说明 |
[04:07] | why Holly and I should be together | 为什么我和Holly应该在一起 |
[04:09] | and I’m going to find the perfect moment today and tell her | 我今天要找一个绝佳时机 我要告诉她 |
[04:12] | #1 Holly, you and I are soup snakes… | 第一条: Holly 你和我就像soup snakes |
[04:17] | there…and the reason is… | 原因是 |
[04:21] | because, in terms of the soup… we like to eat… | 就汤而言–说不通 |
[04:24] | …that doesn’t make any sense we’re soul mates | 我们是心灵伴侣 |
[04:27] | Holly and I are soul mates | Holly和我是心灵伴侣 |
[04:30] | Jim, Pam hey how are you Charles | – 嘿 你好啊 – 嘿 Charles |
[04:33] | nice day, huh yeah | – 嗨 好天气 哈? – 嗯 |
[04:34] | must be nice to get a rest from all your rest | 换个地方休息很不错哈 |
[04:39] | I don’t get it, he’s not even my boss any more | 我不懂哎 他都不是我老板了 |
[04:41] | do you want me to beat him up for you? | 想让我替你揍他么? |
[04:42] | no, I shouldn’t have to ask you to do stuff like that | 不 我可不会要求你那么做的 |
[04:44] | you should just do it | 你应该自己去 大家听好了! |
[04:46] | listen up everyone, I’ve gone over this lineup very carefully | 我仔细看过阵容了 |
[04:48] | we cannot forget the humiliation we suffered last year | 我们不能忘记去年的耻辱 |
[04:52] | at the softball game, with Jim’s whole spider in the mitt incident | 垒球比赛中Jim的”手套中的蜘蛛”事故 |
[04:56] | right? well, I coulda died, so… | 对吧? 我差点死了 所以 |
[05:00] | I looked it up online afterwards | 我后来在网上查到的 |
[05:03] | Erin, back row Ryan you move up a row | Erin 后边一排 Ryan 你往前一排! |
[05:05] | bro me go? do you think you can put Erin on my row? | 好哥们 可以把Erin放我这排么? |
[05:08] | why? I don’t understand | 为什么? 我不懂 – |
[05:11] | whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute, I get it | 如果 – 等等 我明白了 |
[05:13] | you want her, to set you up, so you can spike it | 你想让她给你做球 |
[05:18] | uhhh… I tell you what | 你一锤定音 哦 |
[05:20] | I’m gonna do you one better | 告诉你 我帮你个更大的忙 |
[05:22] | I’m gonna put you next to Phyllis she’s the best setter on the team | 我让你在Phyllis旁边 她是队里最好的做球手 |
[05:26] | that’s… sly dog …not what I meant | – 那个– – 好狡猾 我不是这意思 |
[05:29] | come on folks | 来吧 同志们! |
[05:30] | what is up with you two Holly? | 你们两个忙啥呢 Holly? |
[05:32] | umm, not much we’re designing a house | 没什么 我们正设计一个房子 |
[05:36] | cool, for who? | 好啊 给谁? |
[05:38] | for us | 给我们 |
[05:41] | wow | 哇 |
[05:44] | I’m designing a chair | 我正设计个椅子 |
[05:49] | it’s part of your pants, you sit down, you’re supported | 是你裤子的一部分 一坐下 就有东西支撑着你了 |
[05:52] | I remember your chair pants idea | 我记得你的椅裤主意 |
[05:56] | I like that, put me down for a pair I’m a size 34 waist | 我喜欢 给我订做一条啊 我腰围34 |
[06:00] | alright fatty, I will do it | 好的 死胖子 给你做 |
[06:02] | you know what, we should actually rehearse | 知道吗? 我们该排练了 |
[06:05] | uh, OK, yeah | 好的 |
[06:07] | you guys are really gonna do this | 你们来真的? |
[06:08] | you bet your fat ass we are | 当然了 死胖子 |
[06:11] | well, in his infinite wisdom | 以他的无尽智慧 |
[06:13] | David Wallace has authorised us to put on a little presentation | David Wallace授权我俩稍微讲解 |
[06:17] | about the history of Dunder Miflin | 一下Dunder Mifflin的历史 |
[06:19] | yup, the old comedy team is back together again | – 对的 |
[06:21] | that’s right | 老喜剧二人组又回来了 – 嗯 |
[06:23] | have you heard the news? extra extra, read all about it | 你们听说了么? 号外 号外! 快来看看那! |
[06:27] | newspapers for sale | 卖报纸啦! |
[06:33] | are you blind? | are you blind? 你瞎了? 你瞎了? |
[06:39] | sir, with the glasses, are you litterally blind? | 先生 你戴着墨镜 你是盲人么? |
[06:42] | I’m concerned you might be in danger | 我为你的安全担忧 |
[06:44] | these are expensive Ray-Bans jack-ass | 这可是名贵的雷朋眼镜 傻蛋 |
[06:46] | OK, I was just looking out for you | 好的 我就是关心一下 |
[06:48] | you’re doing great by the way thanks | – 顺便说一句 你打的不错 – 多谢 |
[06:52] | got it | 我来 哦! |
[06:55] | gawd! Kevin come on are you blind? | – 哦 Kevin 拜托! – 你瞎了? |
[06:58] | I could have gotten that idiot can you see things? | 我本来能接到的 蠢猪! – 你能用眼睛看见么? – 那不是个大锤子 |
[07:02] | c’mon people, we need to get our heads in the game | 来吧 同志们 |
[07:04] | let’s focus, c’mon you’re better than this | 我们得用脑 集中注意力 你们能打的更好 |
[07:07] | I am better than this | 我也能打的更好 |
[07:10] | Phyllis, why are you sitting on the ground? | Phyllis 你怎么又坐地上了? |
[07:12] | we’ve been out here for a while I don’t need this | 我们都打了好一会儿了 我不玩了 啊~~~! |
[07:21] | oh c’mon, Ryan c’mon man one second | – 哦 Ryan 你玩不玩! – 等一下 |
[07:24] | wa-wa-wait, net, net her hands on the net | 等! 网 网 – 她手在网上呢 – 那怎么样? |
[07:26] | so what rule violation, the ball is ours | 违例 球归我们 给我们球 |
[07:28] | give it to me our point | 我们得分! |
[07:31] | OK, hey Pam how you doing? | 好的 嘿 Pam 怎么样? |
[07:32] | do you know if you are right handed or left handed? or do you even know? | 嘿 你知道自己是左撇子还是右撇子? 你知道么? |
[07:35] | what hand do you use to answer the phone? | 你哪只手接电话 |
[07:37] | back off Dwight | 走开 Dwight 哈! 哇哦! |
[07:47] | what? | 什么? |
[07:50] | maybe I played a little in junior high | 我初中的时候也许打过几次 |
[07:53] | and in high school | 还有高中也是 |
[07:55] | maybe a little in college | 也许还有大学 |
[07:57] | and went to volleyball camp most summers | 大多数暑假去了排球夏令营 哦!哈!哦耶! |
[08:04] | well lookout, we win | 赢了 干的好 Beesly |
[08:06] | yes, we advance to the next round | 我们进军下一轮! |
[08:08] | oh lord in heaven had to be part of the group, hehe | 哦 额滴神 球队一员 |
[08:16] | brought some snacky snacks in case we get hungry | 我带了点小点心 以防饿了 |
[08:19] | oooo, yes please | 哦 来点吧 |
[08:26] | mmm…so what do you have planned for us today? | 嗯 你今天给咱俩有什么安排啊? |
[08:33] | mmm… what? | 嗯? 什么? |
[08:34] | do you have a script for the sketch? | 有什么大致想法没? |
[08:37] | umm, no, I just thought we’d wing it | 没 我就想咱们到处晃晃 |
[08:39] | that cool? | 行不? |
[08:40] | crystal cool | 当然可以 |
[08:46] | hit it Andy bump, I bumped it | 打啊 Andy! 叭叭叭 打起来 我打起来了! |
[08:49] | set don’t set it to yourself | 做球 不能给自己做球 |
[08:51] | yeah | 哦耶! |
[08:54] | ow, my ankles | 啊 我脚踝! |
[08:56] | what happened? I twisted it | 怎么了? 我扭着了 |
[08:58] | you weren’t even moving | 你都没动 |
[09:02] | OK, sub | 好的 换人! |
[09:03] | I can play is there a Meridith here? | 我能上 – 有叫Meredith的在么? |
[09:06] | yeah, man in | – 有! 上场啦! |
[09:09] | Rolf, did you not hear me? | Rolph 你没听见我说话么? |
[09:11] | I don’t hear cheaters, tramps or women who break my friends heart | 我听不见骗子 流浪汉 还有伤我朋友心的女人说话 |
[09:16] | let’s go | 来吧! |
[09:20] | we could do a movie, sort of thing | 我们能拍个电影 那样的东西 |
[09:23] | we could do back to the future | – 我们可以拍<回到未来> – 哦! |
[09:26] | we have to convince Dunder and Miflin to go back in time | 我们得说服Dunder和Mifflin回转时间 |
[09:29] | fix their parents | 处理好他们父母的关系 |
[09:33] | could we get a DeLorean Jaws | 我们能找到一辆Delorean么? (<回到未来>中穿梭时间的汽车) <大白鲨> |
[09:36] | they swim in the ocean and they terrorize the whole community | 他们在大洋中游弋 使大家恐惧 |
[09:39] | oh, Dunder…Dunder, Dunder Dunder Dunder | 哦 呵呵 (<大白鲨>配乐) |
[09:50] | we haven’t found our great idea yet no, no | 我们没想到好主意呢 没 |
[09:55] | we’re circling | 我们在原地打转 嗯 好! – 哈! – 好! 哦耶! |
[10:06] | nicely done we’re still gonna crush you though – yes we are | 干的不错 不过我们会击败你们 当然了 |
[10:09] | you suckers are going down, they’re gonna wipe their asses with your serves | 你们这些垃圾根本不行! 他们会让你们脸上无光! |
[10:13] | piss all over your faces | 打得你们屁滚尿流! |
[10:14] | OK Rolf, Rolf that’s true | – 好了 Rolph Rolph – 实话! |
[10:16] | this reminds me of the HR convention last fall | 让我想起去年秋天人事部大会 |
[10:19] | oh yeah, with Bernie and Ephrim | 嗯 和Bernie还有Efrem |
[10:22] | that was hilarious really really funny | 那可真搞笑 – 真的特别好笑 – 乐死了 |
[10:27] | listen guys, one more point and we play corporate | – 听着 我们再得一分就和总公司打 – 哈! |
[10:42] | settle down gentlemen good game | 完事 伙计们 打得真好! |
[10:45] | welcome to the 43rd annual company picnic everybody | 欢迎大家来到第43届年度野餐会 |
[10:48] | thanks for being here | 感谢各位出席 |
[10:50] | now a couple of employees have volunteered to entertain us with a song | 有几名员工自告奋勇献歌 |
[10:54] | ahh, it’s a sketch now | 改成短剧了 |
[10:56] | OK, introducing Scraton’s Michael Scott | 好的 欢迎Scranton的Michael |
[10:59] | performing with Nashua’s Holly Flacks | Scott 与Nashua的Holly Flax共同表演 |
[11:02] | I have not seen this | 我本人没看过哦 |
[11:08] | and now, presenting | 现在 为您演出 |
[11:10] | Slum-Dunder Miflin-naire | Dunder Mifflin的百万富翁! |
[11:17] | Are you ready to play Slum-Dunder Miflin-naire | – 准备好玩Dunder |
[11:19] | yes I am | Mifflin百万富翁了? – 那当然! |
[11:21] | for $100 where did Dunder meet Miflin? | 100美元题 Dunder和Mifflin在哪相遇的? |
[11:26] | A. on easy street B. a tour of Dartmouth College | A 大街上 B 参观达特茅斯大学的时候 |
[11:31] | C. they never met D. brushing their teeth | C 他们从未相遇 D 打酱油的时候 |
[11:39] | oh, I’m thinking | 哦 我想想 |
[11:43] | I’m going to say | 我选 |
[11:47] | B tour of Dartmouth College | B 参观达特茅斯大学的时候 |
[11:50] | that is correct | 答对了! |
[11:55] | How did you know that? uuhh, ohhh, owww | – 你怎么知道的? – 啊~!啊~~~! |
[11:58] | I was there ahhhhhh | 我也在! 啊! |
[12:01] | I was a tour guide at Dartmouth College, noooo | 他们参观的时候我是导游! 不~哦~啊~! |
[12:05] | nice campus think you’ll get in? | 大学不错啊 觉得自己能来得了么? |
[12:09] | yeah I’m definatly getting in I’m a shoe in | 嗯 当然 我肯定要来 我必胜 |
[12:12] | I’m Robert Dunder I’m Robert Miflin | 我是Robert Dunder 我是Robert Mifflin 好的 |
[12:21] | Robert Miflin had a great life | Robert Mifflin过了完美一生 |
[12:23] | but unfortunatly, had undiagnosed depression | 但不幸患上了未确诊的抑郁症 |
[12:27] | which over 9 million Americans suffer from and is very treatable | 美国有9百万人得此症 这是可以治愈的 |
[12:30] | for $250 how did he kill himself? | 本题价值250美元 他怎么自杀的? |
[12:35] | A. a rope B. a knife | A 用绳子 B 用小刀 |
[12:39] | C. a gun D. brushing his teeth | C 用手枪 D 用酱油! |
[12:44] | $250 is more money than I’ve ever seen in my life | 250美元 我一辈子也没见过那么多钱 |
[12:51] | I will say… | 我猜C |
[12:53] | C a gun, he shot himself in the head | 他一枪爆了自己的头 |
[12:58] | that is correct yes | – 答对了! – 耶! |
[13:01] | I usually don’t enjoy the theatre but this is delightful | 我一般不爱看剧 但这个真是太好笑了 |
[13:06] | the economic down turn has been difficult | 最近经济下滑特别严重 |
[13:08] | recently forcing the closures of both Camden and Yonkers | 已经有Camden和Yonkers 两家分公司关门了 |
[13:12] | to be followed soon by what other branch? | 哪家分公司会步其后尘? |
[13:16] | for $500,000 is it… | 50万美元 是 |
[13:20] | A Scranton? A. Scranton B. Buffalo | |
[13:26] | C. Utica or D. toothbrush | 还是 D 酱油? |
[13:30] | I will say B, Buffalo final answer | – 我说B Buffalo! |
[13:33] | that is correct | 就这个了! – 答对了! |
[13:34] | what is he talking about?? gotta be a joke | 他说什么? – |
[13:37] | owwwww how did you know that? | 你怎么知道的? – |
[13:39] | David Wallace told me | David Wallace告诉我的! |
[13:40] | David, is this true? | David 是真的么? |
[13:42] | uh, OK everyone we’re at picnic today… | 好的 我们今天是来野餐的 |
[13:44] | are we losing our jobs or not David? | 我们是不是会失业 David? |
[13:46] | they didn’t know? I guess not | – 他们不知道? – 看样子是 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry, this certainly wasn’t the time or the place to announce | 抱歉 真不该在这地方 这时间 公布这样的事情 |
[13:52] | this sort of thing, but there have been talks | 但内部的确在讨论 |
[13:53] | about closing the Buffalo branch | 是否要关闭Buffalo分公司 |
[13:56] | and ?? | 那么 |
[13:58] | we’re, we’re closing the Buffalo branch | 我们要关闭Buffalo分公司 |
[14:00] | you gotta be kidding me is he serious | 你不是耍我呢吧! 真的假的? |
[14:03] | you’ve gotta be kidding me we’re the best branch in the company | 你不是耍我呢吧! 我们是公司最好的分公司! |
[14:06] | I don’t believe it | 难以置信 |
[14:12] | how could you possibly think | 你怎么能认为在公司野餐会上 |
[14:13] | that the right way to announce a branch closing was in a comedy sketch | 用短剧来宣布 |
[14:17] | at the company picnic? | 关闭一家分公司是妥当的做法? |
[14:18] | well, I didn’t know they didn’t know | 哦 我不知道他们不知道 |
[14:21] | what about the fact that they’re here today? | 那他们今天都在啊 |
[14:23] | what about that? that didn’t throw up any alarms? | 那怎么办? 那没有让你拉响警钟? |
[14:25] | no, Michael needed a little bit for his comedy sketch | 不 Michael需要给他的短剧找点包袱 |
[14:28] | and he thought, oh this will be real funny | 他想”这个应该很搞笑” |
[14:30] | thank-you damn it Michael | – 多谢 – 靠 Michael |
[14:31] | I told you at the conference | 我私下告诉你的 |
[14:33] | now I have to go over and deal with these employees and their families | 现在我得去安抚这些员工和家庭 |
[14:37] | a little boy just walked up to me and said | 一个孩子刚才跑过来问我 |
[14:39] | is my daddy going to have a job by Christmas? | 我爸爸圣诞前会找到工作么? |
[14:41] | well he’s just thinking about his own gifts | 他肯定怕没有圣诞礼物 |
[14:45] | maybe we shouldn’t play due to the circumstances | 看情况我们也许不该打了 |
[14:47] | people need volleyball now more than ever | 现在人们比以往更需要排球 |
[14:50] | how do you figure? | 你怎么知道? |
[14:52] | because if we don’t play… | 因为如果我们不玩 |
[14:54] | …then the other team wins | 另一支队就赢了 |
[14:56] | Dwights right, corporate deserves to get it’s ass kicked | Dwight说的对 应该好好教训一下总公司 |
[15:01] | let’s do this | 开始吧 |
[15:07] | look who just woke up | – Jim 来! – 看谁睡醒了! 哈哈! |
[15:13] | I’ve been up for a while | 我等你半天了! |
[15:17] | it’s 6 to 6 it’s a nail biter | 6比6 |
[15:21] | Kevin! | – 真是紧张啊 |
[15:22] | now it’s 7 to 6, or is that too much accounting for you? | 现在7比6了 |
[15:25] | here’s an accounting question for you | 还是你算不过来了? 我给你出道算术题啊 |
[15:27] | what does one fiance plus one lover equal? | 一个未婚妻加一个情人等于什么? |
[15:30] | answer, one whore | 答 一个荡妇 |
[15:32] | OK, knock it off Rolf | 好了 别说了 Rolph |
[15:33] | what? she’s sitting there, casting aspersions… | 什么? – 她坐在这儿就知道说风凉话 |
[15:35] | Rolf, please | – Rolph 拜托了 |
[15:36] | now wait a minute… I’m asking nicely | 给我个面子! |
[15:38] | you don’t mean that leave it alone | Rolph 别管了! 哈哈! |
[15:56] | I got it Pam! | – 我来! – Pam! 啊呜! |
[15:59] | you alright? yup | – 没事吧? – 嗯 |
[16:00] | no no no, I’m fine | – 没事 没事 – 确定? |
[16:02] | you sure? yup | 嗯 |
[16:03] | hey, easy easy easy whoa whoa whoa | 喔 喔 喔 |
[16:04] | you wanna get that looked at | 你得去医院看看 |
[16:06] | no no, it’s fine just give me a second | 不 没事的 我缓一下 |
[16:08] | I don’t know, this is a company picnic, so technically… | 我不知道 这是公司的野餐会 |
[16:12] | that is a company injury you know | 严格来说那算工伤 最好去检查一下 |
[16:14] | safest thing to do is get that examined, right David? | 是不 David? |
[16:16] | yeah | 对 行了你 |
[16:17] | alright, you know what, you’re just trying to get rid of our best player | 行了你 你想让我们的王牌球员下场 |
[16:19] | oh Jim, you’re putting a volleyball game in front of your fiances health | Jim 你把一场排球赛 看的比你未婚妻健康还重要 |
[16:23] | look seriously, I can move it fine c’mon let’s go, it’s our ball, let’s go | 不用了 看 我没事 继续吧 开始比赛吧 好了! |
[16:27] | I don’t know – yeah I don’t think we can let you play with that foot | 我们可不能让你拖着伤腿比赛 |
[16:31] | tell you what, I spotted a small hospital a few kilometers south of here | 跟你说 我知道这地方南边不远有个医院 |
[16:34] | get her back as soon as possible I’ll stall them | 尽快带她过去 我尽量拖延时间 |
[16:38] | I guess that’s it for you Jim | 你只能这样了 Jim |
[16:41] | alright, you know what let’s do it | 好了 知道吗? |
[16:45] | we’ll be back | 我们会回来的! |
[16:46] | oh man, I’m so mad that Pam got hurt | 靠! Pam伤了我真是气啊! 啊! 靠! |
[16:54] | I’ll get it | 我去拿 |
[17:01] | probably shouldn’t have mentioned Buffalo | 也许不该提Buffalo |
[17:03] | hindsight | 事后诸葛亮 |
[17:05] | should have had hindsight | 应该预见到的 |
[17:08] | how do you think it went before the Buffalo thing? | 在Buffalo之前那段你觉得怎么样? |
[17:11] | I think it went well I think it was good | 我觉得不错啊 挺好的 |
[17:14] | there weren’t any laughs | 没几个人笑啊 |
[17:15] | well, that was a tough audience | 他们比较难搞 |
[17:17] | yeah but we wrote it specifically for this audience | – 可是我们特别给他们写的 |
[17:20] | believe me, I have seen a lot of tough audiences in my time… | – 相信我 |
[17:24] | and that was one of them | 我见过很多难搞的观众 这是其中之一 |
[17:26] | well, I’m glad we did it | 很高兴咱们表演了 |
[17:30] | me too | 我也这么想 |
[17:47] | we have a lot of good material for next years sketch | 现在咱们为明年的短剧积累了很多材料 |
[17:57] | I can’t wait | 我都等不及了 |
[18:02] | yeah, she’s with a nurse right now so you’ll have to stall a little longer | 嗯 她现在在护士那儿 你再拖一会儿 |
[18:05] | no, don’t send in the subs yet | 别 先别上替补 |
[18:08] | Dwight I don’t know think of something | Dwight 我不知道 自己想点办法 |
[18:10] | to be safe we should do an x-ray how long will that take? | 保险起见 做个X光吧 – |
[18:12] | shouldn’t be too bad it’s a slow day | 需要多长时间? – 看情况不是很差 今天人不多 |
[18:15] | so, no other radiation this year | 那么 今年没受其他辐射吧? |
[18:17] | no metal plates no chance you’re pregnant… | 没接触金属板吧?没怀孕吧? |
[18:19] | I’m sorry, can we just hurry this up I’ve got a game to get back to | 对不起 能快点么? 我还得回去比赛呢 |
[18:21] | oh good because my next question was do you have a game to get back to? | 哦 好的 我正要问你是否要回去比赛? |
[18:24] | whatdya think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[18:27] | I loved it | 我喜欢 |
[18:29] | you know there was a part near the end… | 结尾的地方有点拖沓 |
[18:30] | …that seemed like that went on a little long, but | 但是 |
[18:33] | well you guys should hit the road before, I close down another branch | 你们得先走了 不然我一会儿又关一家分公司 好的 |
[18:37] | OK, so good to see you – good to see you | – 见到你很高兴 |
[18:42] | AJ Michael | – 见到你很高兴 |
[18:47] | I didn’t find the perfect moment | 我没找到完美时刻 |
[18:49] | because I think that today was about just having today | 因为我觉得今天就是享受今天 |
[18:54] | and I think we are one of those couples | 我觉得我们就是那种 |
[18:56] | with a long story | |
[18:58] | when people ask how we found each other | 历尽艰辛才在一起的夫妻 |
[19:01] | I…will see her every now and then | 我会时不时看看她 |
[19:06] | and…maybe one year she’ll be with somebody | 而且 |
[19:10] | and the next year I’ll be with somebody | 也许某年我跟某人约会 她也会和别人约会 |
[19:12] | and it’s gonna take a long time | 会是一个漫长的过程 |
[19:17] | and then it’s perfect | 然后就是完美 |
[19:21] | I’m in no rush | 我不着急 |
[19:25] | Dwight c’mon, it’s time to put in the subs | Dwight 拜托 该上替补了 |
[19:27] | yeah it looks like Pam won’t make it back | 看起来 Pam回不来了 好不? |
[19:30] | OK, OK, fine alright, c’mon | 好吧 好的! 来吧 |
[19:34] | except you know what? it’s not fine | 除了 这根本不好 |
[19:36] | how many people need to get hurt before we learn a valuable lesson? | 我们在受到教训前要牺牲多少人? 一个? |
[19:41] | one…two…three…four? Dwight | 两个? 三个? 四个? |
[19:45] | no no, hear me out | – 不 不 听我说 |
[19:48] | five…six -Dwight- seven… can I finish please? -OK | 五个? 六个? – 七个 |
[19:54] | eight…? | 我能说完不? – 好的 – 八个? |
[19:55] | ah Dwight, we’re so close | Dwight 快完事了 |
[19:57] | just buy us a few more minutes | 再等几分钟 |
[19:59] | they just called me in for an update, so I’ll call you right back | 他们叫我过去一下 我再打给你 |
[20:02] | OK, OK, great | 好的 好的 |
[20:41] | hey Dwight…uhh | 嘿 Dwight |
[20:44] | send in the subs | 上替补吧 |