时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Got you! Broken arm. Boom! Boom! Boom! | 抓到你了!弄断你的手 |
[00:05] | Broken nose! Boom! Boom! Boom! Broken nose! Gonna flip you. | 弄断你的鼻子!把你翻过来 (仅限今天:德怀特呈献 本年度的武术) |
[00:09] | Once a year, Dwight holds a seminar updating us | 每年,德怀特都举办一场研讨会 |
[00:11] | on the newest developments in the world of karate. | 关于空手道界的最新发展 |
[00:13] | Because, as we all know, | 因为,我们都知道 |
[00:15] | the one thing that thousand-year-old martial arts do all the time | 一千年历史的武术 |
[00:18] | is change. | 唯一能做的就是改变 |
[00:19] | How can I pose this to you in a relatable way? | 我要怎么说你才会了解呢? |
[00:23] | You are all members of the Yakuza, | 你们都是黑帮的成员 |
[00:26] | and you happen to be visiting the Lackawanna Trolley Museum, | 而刚巧你们来到了 拉克万纳电车博物馆 |
[00:29] | and you are attacked by Triads. | 被黑帮袭击 |
[00:32] | How can you hold them off until your clan arrives? | 在你的帮派到达之前 你要怎么抵挡他们呢? |
[00:36] | You cannot go wrong with a throat punch. | 冲喉拳是不会错的 |
[00:40] | Okay, so there’s no defense for that. Good to know. | 好,所以没有反抗的机会 很好 |
[00:42] | No, there is a defense for that. Let me demonstrate. | 不是的,有反抗的机会 让我示范给你看 |
[00:45] | Someone attack me. Kevin, go! | -有个人来袭击,凯文,快 |
[00:47] | No way. | -不要 |
[00:48] | Last time, you pulled my pants down, | 上一次,你把我的裤子拉下 |
[00:50] | and then you tried to choke me with my shoelace. | 然后你试图用我的鞋带勒住我 |
[00:53] | False. I did choke you with your shoelace. Now come at me! | 错,我确实用你的鞋带勒住你 你来吧! |
[00:57] | Okay, with all due respect to everyone here, | 好的,无意对任何人不敬 |
[00:58] | I think the most worthy opponent of you is you. | 我认为你最有价值的对手是你 |
[01:02] | That is correct, unless there happen to be measles present. | 那是对的 除非有麻疹存在 |
[01:05] | So let’s just say that Dwight has come at you with the throat punch. | 所以,我们就说德怀特来了 冲你的喉咙挥拳 |
[01:09] | Now, how would you, Dwight, defend against it? | 现在,德怀特,你要怎么防御它? |
[01:11] | Easy. Allow me to demonstrate. | 很容易,让我示范给你看 |
[01:13] | I am attacking myself with a throat punch. Here it comes. | 我用冲喉拳击自己 来了 |
[01:17] | Block. Grasp wrist as such. | 顶着,就这样握住手腕 |
[01:20] | And what if he comes at you with the other hand? | 如果他用另一只手冲向你呢? |
[01:21] | Because he does have two. | 因为他用两只手 |
[01:23] | Good point. Second throat punch. Absorb the blow. | 好点子,第二次冲喉拳 吸收打击 |
[01:27] | Groin punch. Hit, block, elbow to the gut! | 腹股沟,袭击,挡,肘到肠! |
[01:31] | Uh-oh! Up to the nose! No, you’re not! | 攻鼻子!不可能! |
[01:35] | Oh, my God, he’s making you look like such a fool. | 天啊,他真的让你像个傻子 |
[01:38] | He really is, but not for long. | 他真的是,但不久 |
[01:42] | Ow! God! Instep! Not again! | 天啊!脚背!又来了! |
[01:47] | You let go! You let go! I can’t hold on! | 你放手!你放手! |
[01:51] | You two are so evenly matched, | 我支持不住了! 你们两个均匀匹配 |
[01:53] | I don’t know how one of you is gonna get the upper hand. | 我不知道你们其中一位 要怎么赢 |
[01:55] | The important thing to remember, Jim, | 但是,杰姆,最重要的是 |
[01:57] | we always have what is called the element of surprise. | 我们都有所谓的惊喜元素 (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) (敦德 米福林) (接待员) 办公室 |
[02:25] | But I would say my favorite art form | 但是我最爱的艺术形式 |
[02:28] | is a tie between sculpting and stand-up comedy. | 是雕刻和脱口秀,平分秋色 |
[02:30] | I did stand-up comedy once. | 我曾经做过脱口秀 |
[02:31] | You did? Yeah, I killed. | -有吗? -是啊,很成功 |
[02:32] | That sounds like it was hilarious. | -这听起来很好笑 |
[02:34] | It was hilarious. | -是啊 |
[02:35] | Michael? Yes? | -迈克? -是的? |
[02:36] | What is the meaning of this e-mail that everyone got? | 这封大家都有的电子邮件意思是什么? |
[02:38] | You’ll have to be more specific, Dwight. | 你必须要更加仔细,德怀特 |
[02:40] | I get like eight e-mails a day. | 我每天收到八封电子邮件 |
[02:42] | This one. “From David Wallace to all Dunder Mifflin.” | 这个,“从大卫华莱士 对所有米福林” |
[02:45] | Whoo-hoo! Shout-out. | 喊出来 |
[02:46] | “Hello, everyone. I’m sure you’ve seen the item in the Journal. | “你好 我相信你看过 日记中的项目 |
[02:48] | “Just want to stress, it’s all conjecture. | “只是想强调 这一切都是猜想的 |
[02:51] | “If there’s any concrete news, you will know ASAP.” | “如果有具体的消息 |
[02:54] | Erin, do we have the Journal? | 你会尽快知道” -艾琳 |
[02:55] | Your “feelings journal”? | 我们有日记吗? -你的感情日记吗? |
[02:56] | You told me to put it in the time capsule. | 你叫我放在时间胶囊里的 |
[02:57] | Did you? Michael, | -有吗? -迈克 |
[02:59] | he means The Wall Street Journal online. | 他的意思是在线华尔街日报 |
[03:01] | Oh, “The wall.” | -线华尔 |
[03:02] | I found the article. | -我找到了 |
[03:06] | “On a day marked by panicked corporate board meetings, | “在恐慌的公司董事会会议的一天 |
[03:09] | “one that is relatively unsurprising is Dunder Mifflin’s. | “比较不让人意外的是米福林会议 |
[03:11] | “It is rumored that they will recommend…” | “有传言说他们会推荐…” |
[03:13] | And the article cuts off. | -文章切断了 |
[03:15] | It’s $1.99 to finish the article. | -要看完文章得付一元99分 |
[03:19] | I wonder what it was gonna say. | -我在想它会说什么 |
[03:20] | Are you serious? | -你是认真的吗? |
[03:23] | I got it, I got it. Oh! Tuna beat me to it. | 让我来,金枪鱼抢先了一步 |
[03:27] | “It is rumored that they will recommend declaring bankruptcy?” | “传言说他们会建议宣布破产?” |
[03:31] | No, no. That doesn’t make any sense. | -不,这没有道理 |
[03:33] | Oh, Lord, we’re all gonna lose our jobs. | -天啊,我们要失业了 |
[03:35] | Not necessarily. Bankruptcy could mean a lot of things. | 不一定会是这样 破产可以有很多意思 |
[03:37] | Maybe they’re just restructuring to get out of debt. | 也许他们正在重组 摆脱债务 |
[03:39] | Right. Oh, that sounds awful. | -是的 -那听起来不怎么好 |
[03:41] | Or it could mean the end of Dunder Mifflin. | 或者这可能是米福林的尽头 |
[03:43] | Oh, God! Well, that’s an interesting theory. | 天啊,这是个有趣的理论 |
[03:46] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[03:47] | You can all have jobs at Schrute Farms as human scarecrows. | 你们都可以在舒特工厂工作 作为人类稻草人 |
[03:50] | It doesn’t pay much and you can’t unionize. | 没多少薪资而你也不能加入工会 |
[03:53] | I’m sorry, Michael. David’s in a meeting. | -对不起,迈克,大卫在开会 |
[03:55] | Ah, well, maybe you should spy on him. | -说不定你该盯紧他 |
[03:59] | Oh, my God! Wouldn’t that be hilarious? | 天啊!那样会不会很好笑呢? |
[04:04] | I’ll just have him call you back when he’s free. | 我会让他在他空闲的时候 向你回电 |
[04:06] | Okay, okay. Good. | 好,很好 |
[04:07] | I’ll catch you on the flippity-flip. Bye! | 好的,电话联络,再见! |
[04:10] | He’s busy. Call me back when he’s free. | 他很忙,他有空的时候会打电话给我 (男) |
[04:19] | Michael, are you okay? Did you throw up in there? | 迈克,你还好吗? 你吐了吗? |
[04:22] | No, just pooping. You know how I be. | 没有,我只是大便 你也知道我是怎样的 |
[04:24] | But it smells like throw-up in here. | -但是闻起来好像吐的味道 |
[04:26] | Crazy world, lot of smells. | -这个世界好恐怖,这么多味道 |
[04:29] | You guys, what if this is our last day at work? | 各位,如果今天是我们最后一天工作呢? |
[04:31] | What if we never see each other ever again? | 如果我们再也见不到大家呢? |
[04:40] | I like Erin. There, I said it. | 我喜欢艾琳,我说了 |
[04:43] | I was kind of hoping she would ask me out, | 我其实希望她能够约我出去 |
[04:45] | but things have not panned out on that front, | 但是事情不是这样的 |
[04:49] | so, it’s time for the Nard-Dog | 所以这时时候让鼻子狗 |
[04:51] | to take matters into his own paws. Everything is gonna | 自己解决事情了 |
[05:14] | We have to do something, because people are losing it out there, | 我们必须有所行动 因为大家都疯狂了 |
[05:16] | wondering what’s gonna happen. | 因为想着接下来会发生什么事 |
[05:18] | Okay, we need some sort of distraction for everybody. | 好,我们需要转移大家的注意力 |
[05:21] | Is there anything new on YouTube? Michael… | -YouTube有没有新的东西呢? -迈克… |
[05:23] | Doesn’t even need to be good. Oh, God! | 根本不需要很好,天啊 |
[05:26] | I can’t think. I need more Mullins. | 我不能想了,我需要穆林斯 |
[05:30] | Listen, Wallace said these were just rumors, right? | 听好,华莱士说过这只是谣言对吧? |
[05:33] | So we have no reason to think that the company’s anything but fine. | 所以,我们没有理由 觉得公司会有什么事 |
[05:36] | So if we just go on with our work, | 所以如果我们继续工作 |
[05:37] | you and me, they’ll follow along. | 他们也会跟随 |
[05:39] | Monkey see, monkey do. | 有样学样 |
[05:40] | That’s it. Monkey pee all over you. | -就是这样 -没样学和尚 |
[05:43] | That rhymes. So what have we on the docket today? | 很押韵嘛 那我们今天的工作表有什么呢? |
[05:47] | We have a monthly staff meeting. | -我们每月的员工会议 |
[05:50] | All right! Let’s conference room it up! | -好!我们就开始吧! |
[05:53] | Here’s the deal, guys. There is no new information as of yet, | 是这样的,各位, 目前还没有新的信息 |
[05:56] | so I suggest we all just keep working. | 所以我建议我们继续工作 |
[05:58] | Sure, I’m a little nervous, but doing our work will make us feel better. | 好啊,我有一点紧张 但是工作能够让我们开心一点 |
[06:01] | I only slack off when things are good. | 如果情况好转了我才会慢下来 |
[06:05] | Customers have to use the coupon code from the website. | 客户必须使用取自网站的优惠券代码 |
[06:08] | And as of now, there is no differentiation | 但是,现在字母O和零之间没有区别 |
[06:09] | between the letter O and the zero, | |
[06:12] | but we are working on that. Stay tuned for that. | 但是我们会处理 你们拭目以待 |
[06:14] | He needs me. Seat-save infinity. | 他需要我,无限期保留座位 |
[06:17] | Okay, great. | 好,很好 |
[06:18] | Also… Oh, God! What? | -还有… -天啊,什么? |
[06:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:23] | What? Michael, what happened? | -什么事? -迈克,发生什么事? |
[06:25] | Is there news? There has been a murder! | -有消息了? -有谋杀案! |
[06:28] | What? | What? -什么? -什么? |
[06:30] | There’s been a murder in Savannah. | 萨凡纳有一宗谋杀案 |
[06:38] | Games have the power to distract people from stressful situations. | 游戏有能力从紧张的情况 分散人们的注意力 |
[06:42] | Battleship got me through my parents’ divorce. | 战舰游戏让我熬过父母的离婚 |
[06:45] | Operation got me through my vasectomy, i.e., “My Operation.” | 手术游戏协助我通过我的输精管切除术 |
[06:49] | I don’t think | 如果没有滚滚游戏 |
[06:51] | I would have been able to endure my break-up with Holly | 我不认为自己可以忍受 |
[06:53] | had it not been for Toss Across. | 我与霍莉的分手 |
[06:55] | “Belles, Bourbon, and Bullets, a murder mystery dinner party game.” | “贝尔,波旁,子弹 晚宴派对神秘谋杀游戏” |
[06:59] | It is so much fun. | 这很好玩 |
[07:00] | Everybody plays a character, we go around the room, | 每一个人都会扮演一个角色 我们在这房间里走动 |
[07:03] | we try to figure out who did it. | 尝试找出凶手 |
[07:05] | Hey, I’m wondering if this is a terrible idea. | 我在想这会不会是个馊主意 |
[07:09] | This is my call, Jim. Big picture stuff. It’s about murder. | 这是我的选择,杰姆,关于大事 这是关于谋杀 |
[07:11] | I thought we agreed that we wouldn’t do things like this. | 我还以为我们答应 不再做这样的事情 |
[07:14] | Tube City. You owe me one. | 管城,你欠我一次 |
[07:19] | Co-managing is a give and take. | 共同管理是一种奉献和承担 |
[07:20] | You have to pick your battles. | 你必须选择你的战斗 |
[07:22] | One of the battles that I picked | 我选择的一场战斗是 |
[07:24] | was to stop Michael from running plastic tubes | 阻止迈克尔把塑料管 |
[07:26] | all over the office and placing hamsters inside of them. | 连接到遍布整间办公室 并将仓鼠放在管子里 |
[07:30] | He was gonna call it Tube City. | 他会叫它管城 |
[07:33] | So, yes, I do owe him one… | 是啊,我欠他的 |
[07:39] | August 5th, 1955. | 1955年8月5日 |
[07:41] | It’s a sad day down here in Savannah. | 这是萨凡纳的悲哀的一天 |
[07:44] | Local magnate Bill Bourbon was killed last night, | 当地巨人比尔波旁 昨晚被杀 |
[07:47] | and all y’all have congregated tonight for a meal | 你们今晚都聚集在一起 吃一顿饭 |
[07:49] | to celebrate Bill as he passes on to his great reward. | 为了歌颂比尔回归天国 |
[07:52] | But you’re not just here to pay your respects. | 但是你不仅仅来这里凭吊而已 |
[07:55] | You have to figure out which of y’all is the no-account scoundrel who killed him. | 你必须弄清楚你们中的哪一个 是毫无理由杀死他的恶棍 |
[07:58] | This is ridiculous. | 这很荒谬 |
[08:01] | There will be food. You leave, you do not get food. | 会有食物 要是你走了就没有食物了 |
[08:03] | What kind of food? Sandwich platters. | -什么食物? -三明治拼盘 |
[08:05] | I’m in. Baby carrots. | -我要 -小胡萝卜 |
[08:08] | Okay, here are your character cards. | 好的,这是你的角色卡 |
[08:12] | Take one, pass it down. Here is your prop box. | 拿一张然后传下去 这是你的道具箱 |
[08:15] | Some of your characters will have props. | 某些人物会有道具 |
[08:17] | Now, on your character card, it tells you who you are | 你人物卡说明你的身份 |
[08:21] | and what your alibi is. | 和你的托辞是什么 |
[08:23] | Everything else is up to your imagination. | 其他的都靠你的想象力 |
[08:25] | So if you talk slowly in real life, | 如果你在真实生活说话很慢 |
[08:28] | your character could, say, have been kicked in the head by a horse. | 你的性格可以说 被马踢在头上 |
[08:32] | Cool. I’ll try it. | -好,我试试看 |
[08:33] | Okay. Use your imaginations. | -好,用你的想象力 |
[08:36] | Who did you get? | -你得到什么人物? |
[08:37] | “Naughty Nellie Nutmeg, | -“淘气内莉纳梅格 |
[08:38] | “a vivacious young socialite with a penchant for scandal.” | “一个活泼的年轻社会名流 |
[08:41] | Ooh! | 喜欢丑闻” |
[08:43] | Saucy. How about you? | -好有趣 -你呢? |
[08:44] | “Nathaniel Nutmeg, the local bartender and Nellie’s brother.” | 纳撒尼尔纳梅格,当地的调酒师 和内莉的兄弟 |
[08:51] | Michael, I don’t like this game. It’s scary. | -我不喜欢这个游戏,好恐怖 |
[08:54] | It’s not scary. | -不恐怖 |
[08:55] | I don’t like my character. | -我不喜欢我的人物 |
[08:56] | Who are you? | -你是谁? |
[08:57] | “Voodoo Mama Juju, the witch doctor of the Savannah swamps.” | “巫毒妈妈, 萨凡纳沼泽的女巫医生 |
[09:01] | I’m not comfortable with this. | -我不喜欢这个 |
[09:02] | Well, how do you think I feel? | -那么你觉得我的感受是什么? |
[09:04] | I mean, I have to play “Caleb Crawdad,” handsome playboy. | 我是说,我要扮演“迦勒克罗达” 英俊的花花公子 |
[09:08] | Every night a different woman, | 每晚不同的女人 |
[09:11] | being ogled, having to hug and kiss and spoon. | 被抛媚眼,不得不拥抱,亲吻和亲热 |
[09:17] | I make them feel beautiful. | 我让她们觉得漂亮 |
[09:19] | Well, well, well! | 好的,这是什么奇妙的装置? |
[09:21] | What is this contraption, I do declare? | |
[09:24] | It’s my BlackBerry, Michael. I’m trying to get updates on the company. | 这是我的黑莓电话,迈克 我在尝试收取公司的最新消息 |
[09:27] | Who’s Michael? I’m Caleb Crawdad, I do declare. | 谁是迈克尔? 我是迦勒克罗达,我声明 |
[09:31] | You don’t have to keep saying, “I do declare,” | 你不需要一直说 “我声明” |
[09:32] | anytime you say something, it means you’re declaring. | 当你在说某些事 你已经在声明了 |
[09:34] | That is the way Southern people talk. | 这就是南方人说话的方式 |
[09:36] | And what designing woman are you basing that on? | 那你是基于什么设计女人呢? |
[09:38] | Delta Burke, I do declare. | 德尔塔博克,我声明 |
[09:40] | Now, shall we get to the mystery? | 现在,我们是否得解开这个谜? |
[09:43] | I’ll go. | 我来吧 |
[09:46] | “My name is Deborah Utante, Deb for short.” | “我叫黛博拉尤坦 简称黛博” |
[09:51] | That’s clever. Debutante. | 真聪明,德布坦蒂 |
[09:54] | “Bill Bourbon was my uncle. | 比尔波旁是我的叔叔 |
[09:57] | “I would have never hurt him any more than I’d hurt a June bug.” | “我对他绝不会做出比 对六月昆虫更大的伤害” |
[10:01] | Nice accent. You sound like Forrest Gump. | 口音真不错,你听起来像阿甘先生 |
[10:04] | I do not. | -我才不 |
[10:05] | Well, you do, actually. | -你真的像呢 |
[10:06] | You got this kind of like Florida Panhandle thing going, | 你有像佛罗里达狭长地带的感觉 |
[10:10] | whereas what you really want is more of a Savannah accent, | 而你真正想要的是萨凡纳口音才对 |
[10:13] | which is more like molasses just sort of spilling out of your mouth. | 那更像是糖蜜从你嘴里漏出来那样 |
[10:17] | Oh, now do the Swedish Chef. | -那试试看扮演瑞典厨师吧 |
[10:19] | I’m not familiar. What province is he from? | -不是很熟,他从哪个省? |
[10:22] | He lives on Sesame Street, dumbass. | 他住在芝麻街,笨蛋 |
[10:25] | You know, I think I’m supposed to say something to Pam, | 我想我应该对潘说些什么 |
[10:27] | I mean, Deb. Okay. | 我是指黛博 |
[10:31] | “I overheard you asking the butler where the pistol was kept.” | “我偷听到你问管家 手枪收在哪里” |
[10:35] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:37] | I’m the butler. What, you were listening in on that? | 我是管家 什么,你当时在偷听吗? |
[10:40] | Oh, you rich people, you think you can do | 你们这些有钱人以为 |
[10:41] | whatever you want to the servant class! | 可以对仆人们为所欲为! |
[10:43] | No, no, no. Don’t turn this into a political thing. | 不,别把这弄成政治事件 |
[10:45] | I will poison your food. | 我会在你的食物下毒 |
[10:47] | I reckon I got something to say | 我想我有话要对比阿特丽克斯 |
[10:49] | to Miss Beatrix Bourbon, if she don’t mind. | 波旁小姐说,如果她不介意 |
[10:51] | Ooh, doggy! We got a party now! | 小狗!我们有个派对了! |
[10:55] | I do believe that the game is a big hit. | 我相信这个游戏一定凑效 |
[10:58] | People are really diving into their characters. | 每个人都跳进了自己的角色 |
[11:00] | Y’all… | 你们 |
[11:08] | I made a mistake. | 我搞错了 |
[11:10] | Sorry, I’m late, boss. What’s going on? | 对不起,我迟到了老板 发生什么事了? |
[11:11] | Sir, there has been a murder, and you are a suspect. | 先生,发生了谋杀案 而你是疑犯 |
[11:16] | Okay. Hang on just a second. Let me settle in, and I’ll be right back. | 好,你等一等 让我安顿之后我马上过来 |
[11:20] | Very good! Very good! | 很好!很好! |
[11:22] | Now, no one was there in the wine cellar. | 当时没有人在酒窖 |
[11:38] | Hey there, young lady. | -嘿,小姐 |
[11:39] | Hello. | -你好 |
[11:41] | I would be remiss if I did not ask the pretty young lady | 如果我没有问这位漂亮的小姐 请她出去约会 |
[11:45] | out on a date for this weekend. | 我就太粗心了 |
[11:48] | Sounds like a plan, sugar. | 听起来不错,甜心 |
[11:51] | All right! A plan it is. | 好,就这么办 |
[11:58] | Voodoo Mama Juju, explain your dalliance with the dark arts. | 巫毒妈妈,请你解释你对黑暗艺术的钟爱 |
[12:03] | It’s not my fault. I was exposed to Harry Potter. | 不是我的错 我是受了哈利波特的影响 |
[12:06] | I know you did it! | 我就知道是你干的 |
[12:07] | I know she didn’t do it. It’s never the person you most suspect. | 我知道她没有做 一定不是那位你最怀疑的人做的 |
[12:11] | It’s also never the person you least suspect, | 也不可能是那位你不怀疑的 |
[12:15] | since anyone with half a brain would suspect them the most. | 因为有一半脑子的人也会最怀疑他们 |
[12:18] | Therefore, I know the killer to be Phyllis, | 所以,我知道杀手是菲丽丝 |
[12:23] | a.k.a. Beatrix Bourbon, the person I most medium suspect. | 就是比阿特丽克斯波旁 我最中等怀疑的人 |
[12:29] | Do you want to go out on a date with me? | 你要和我约会吗? |
[12:33] | We can make out by the horses. | 我们可以在马儿旁做爱 |
[12:37] | Well, you know old Nellie is always up for a romp in the hay. | 你早知道内莉就喜欢在草堆里搞搞浪漫 |
[12:41] | How about a threesome? | 三人行怎么样? |
[12:43] | Yeah. My boudoir’s always open. | -好啊,随时恭候 |
[12:46] | Nice. | -很好 |
[12:48] | I’m a little worried I might have asked out Naughty Nellie and not Erin. | 我有一点担心我约会的是 淘气的内莉而不是艾琳 |
[12:52] | Which would be a whole lot less appealing, | 那会让我兴趣大减 |
[12:53] | because Naughty Nellie says yes to everyone, | 因为淘气内莉来者不拒 |
[12:56] | and she might be a murderer. | 而她可能是凶手 |
[12:58] | Follow before… | 关注之前… |
[13:00] | I just got an e-mail from corporate, | 我刚从公司收到一封电子邮件 |
[13:02] | specifically for Accounting, to stop all payments to our vendors. | 专门向会计部指示 停止向我们的供应商付款 |
[13:05] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[13:07] | Well, maybe nothing, but it could be a problem with liquidity… | 可能不算什么,但也有可能 是基金周传的问题… |
[13:09] | Whoa! What’s this strange Yankee accent | 这是什么奇怪的北方佬口音,孩子? |
[13:12] | coming out of your mouth, son? | |
[13:13] | This here is Savannah. | 这里是萨凡纳 |
[13:16] | Phyllis… | 菲丽丝… |
[13:19] | This… Plan… | 这个…计划 |
[13:22] | This plantation, we’re running low on greenbacks, | 这个种植园,我们的资金短缺 |
[13:27] | and we’re having problems paying the people | 我们有困难支付给供应种子和泥土 |
[13:31] | who give us the seeds and the dirt. We can’t pay them. | 给我们的人,我们无法支付 |
[13:34] | Michael, I can’t… | 迈克,我不能… |
[13:37] | Basically, it could mean a lot of things, but it is unprecedented, | 基本上,这代表着很多事情 但它是前所未有的 |
[13:40] | so it’s cause for concern. | -这是令人担忧的原因 |
[13:41] | Okay, I’m going back to work. | -好,我要回去工作了 |
[13:43] | No. No, no, no. No. No, no. | 不不不 |
[13:45] | I’m gonna skip forward to a really big clue. Here we go. | 我要跳过到个很大的线索,开始了 |
[13:47] | Well, by now, you figured out that old Beatrix Bourbon was the killer. | 嗯,到现在为止,你弄明白了 那个比阿特丽克斯波旁是杀手 |
[13:51] | What? | 什么? |
[13:53] | Michael, I was doing so well. | 迈克,我做的不错 |
[13:55] | Are you going to believe that? That is a… | 你会相信那个吗?这是个误导 |
[13:59] | That’s a misdirection. | |
[14:01] | We still don’t know who the murderer is. | 我们还不知道杀人凶手是谁 |
[14:06] | Nellie Nutmeg, come back in here! I can’t do this myself. | 内莉纳梅格,回来这里! 我无法独自完成 |
[14:11] | Voodoo Mama Juju. What am I gonna do? | 巫毒妈妈,我该怎么办呢? |
[14:19] | Okay, so corporate is still in their meeting. | 好,所以企业还在进行他们的会议 |
[14:22] | That could be a good sign. | 那可能是个好预兆 |
[14:24] | Hey, everyone, Kevin’s gonna give us his take on the situation. | 各位,凯文会给我们对于这件事的意见 |
[14:27] | Let’s listen up. | 我们洗耳恭听吧 |
[14:28] | All right, guys, it’s a workday, and you guys work here, | 好了,各位,今天是工作日 你们是来这里工作的 |
[14:30] | so let’s go do some work. | 所以我们来做些事 |
[14:32] | Now, Jim telling us all to work, | 现在,杰姆要我们工作 |
[14:35] | I think that is a very good sign. | 我想这是个好预兆 |
[14:37] | Don’t just say things. | 别只是说说罢了 |
[14:40] | Oh, good, Michael. Listen, I wrote up those sales targets… | 好,迈克尔 听着,我写下了那些销售目标… |
[14:43] | I do believe you have me mistaken. My name is Caleb Crawdad. | 我相信你认错人了 我的名字是迦勒克罗达 |
[14:49] | Y’all skedaddled way too soon. We need to reopen this case. | 你们都走的太快了 我们需要从新翻看这案子 |
[14:52] | No, you’re not re-opening the case. The case is closed. | 不,你不可能从新翻看案子 这案子已经结案了 |
[14:55] | No, it ain’t. | 不,还没有 |
[14:57] | Frankly, I’m not surprised. | 说实话,我一点也不惊讶 |
[14:59] | A lot of the evidence seemed to be based on puns. | 很多证据似乎是基于双关语 |
[15:07] | I was just thinking about Weekend at Bernie’s. | 我只是在想在《伯尼的周末》 |
[15:08] | So funny. The guy’s dead the whole time. | -真好笑,那男生一直都是死的 |
[15:10] | I haven’t seen it. | -我没看过 |
[15:12] | Speaking of weekends, you excited about our date this weekend? | 说到周末 你会期待我们这周末的约会吗? |
[15:17] | Of course, Nathaniel. | -当然,纳撒尼尔 |
[15:19] | Okay. | -好的 |
[15:20] | Where are you taking me? | -你要带我去哪儿? |
[15:22] | Well… | -这个嘛… |
[15:25] | The finest steakhouse in all Savannah. | 到萨凡纳一间很棒的牛排屋 |
[15:27] | Savannah? That’s a far way from Scranton. | 萨凡纳?那里离斯克兰顿很远 |
[15:32] | Did you mean a real date? | -你是在说真正的约会吗? |
[15:34] | No. | -不 |
[15:36] | Did you? | -你呢? |
[15:37] | Totally not. | -当然不是 |
[15:50] | I thought it was for real. | 我以为是真的 |
[15:53] | So I was excited, but it was part of the game. | 所以我很兴奋 但是这只是游戏的一部分 |
[15:58] | You’re sure it was water? It couldn’t have been acid? | 你确定是水? 不可能是硫酸? |
[16:01] | I already declared you, it was too dark to tell! | 我已经说过了 那太暗了,根本看不出来 |
[16:04] | Stop playing games with me, Crawdad! | -别耍我,克罗达! |
[16:05] | This is not a game! This is my life! | -我没耍你,这是我的生活! |
[16:07] | You are out of order, sir! Answer me! | -你没在说真话,先生! -回答我! |
[16:09] | You are out of order! | You are out of order! -你没在说真话! -你才没在说真话! |
[16:12] | I think Michael may have snapped. | -我想迈克尔可能疯了 |
[16:14] | Or maybe he’s just stuck in character. | -又或者他只是无法抽离角色 |
[16:16] | Well, which is worse? Snapped or stuck? | 哪一个比较糟糕?疯掉还是无法抽离? |
[16:19] | Both. They’re both worse. | 两个,两个都糟糕 |
[16:24] | It’s gonna be all right. We’re a good company. | 会没事的,我们是间很好的公司 |
[16:27] | We’ll figure this out. We’re not going under. | 我们会想出办法的 我们不会破产的 |
[16:30] | Jim, what if we both lose our jobs? | 杰姆,万一我们俩都失业怎么办? |
[16:34] | I’m trying to think of a way that this all ends up fine, | 我尝试想办法让这一切有完美的结束 |
[16:36] | and I can’t think of one. | 但是我想不到一个办法 |
[16:40] | Deb, what in the world? Do you have the vapors? | 黛博,怎么搞的? 你有没有米烟? |
[16:43] | Michael! Not now. Can’t wait. | -迈克尔!不是现在 -等不及了 |
[16:45] | We have to get you to our witch doctor right now. | 我们得立刻带你到我们的巫婆医生 |
[16:48] | Come on, come on! | -走了! |
[16:50] | I should just go. | -我该离开了 |
[16:52] | Where to now, Caleb? | 迦勒,去哪里? |
[16:53] | To Mama Juju Booboo. | 到妈妈踽踽啵啵 |
[16:58] | Michael, can I… | 迈克尔,我能不能… |
[17:00] | Okay, I’m just gonna skip right past the what and go with why? | 好,我直接跳过什么到为什么? |
[17:04] | Because this is the recreation of a crime scene. | 因为只是案发现场重现 |
[17:07] | I’m the dead body, and these are my brain chunks. | 我是死者,而这些是我的脑块 |
[17:09] | Hey, shut up. You’re dead. | 闭嘴,你已经死了 |
[17:11] | Michael, can I talk to you in your office? | 迈克尔,我能和你到你办公室谈谈吗? |
[17:12] | No Michael here. My name is… Caleb! | -这里没有迈克尔,我的名字是… -迦勒! |
[17:21] | Today, of all days? No! You shut up! | -一定要今天吗? -不!你给我闭嘴! |
[17:23] | They need this game, Jim. | 杰姆,他们需要这游戏 |
[17:26] | Let us have this stupid little game, all right? | 你能不能就让他们玩玩? |
[17:31] | Oh, you startled me! | 你吓着我了! |
[17:34] | My stars, my heart nearly leapt out of my chest. | 我的星星,我的心差点儿就碰了出来 |
[17:38] | What can I do you for? | 我能为你做些什么吗? |
[17:40] | Wallace is on the phone. He’s returning your call. | 华莱士在线上 他在回你的电话 |
[17:42] | Detective Wallace? | 华莱士侦探? |
[17:44] | I don’t think so. I think it’s David Wallace from Dunder Mifflin. | 我想不是,应该是米福林的大卫华莱士 |
[17:47] | Oh, shucks! Tell him I’m not here. | -糟了,告诉他我不在 |
[17:50] | You’re not gonna answer the phone? | -你不接电话吗? |
[17:51] | No, I only answer to Detective Wallace, | 不,我只接华莱士侦探的电话 |
[17:54] | ’cause I got a warm body in the other room. | 因为我有一个刚过世的尸体在另一间房间 |
[17:58] | I’ll take it. | 我来接吧 |
[17:59] | Hey, David. | 嗨,大卫 |
[18:00] | Hey. Sorry to be getting back to you guys so late. | 抱歉那么久才回复你们 |
[18:03] | Things are still a bit unclear. | 事情还是有点不清楚 |
[18:04] | We didn’t officially decide anything yet. | 我们也还没有决定什么 |
[18:07] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[18:08] | But if I can be candid with you here, Jim, it’s not good. | 但是杰姆,说实话 情况不是很好 |
[18:11] | We fully expect to be out of money by the end of the year. | 我们预算到年底就完全没有资金 |
[18:14] | Insolvent. | |
[18:17] | So, well, you know what? I’m sorry. I have to run. | 所以很抱歉 我还有事 |
[18:21] | But we will talk soon, okay? Sure. | -我们再聊,好吗? -没问题 |
[18:23] | Okay. Oh, you know, while I have you, | -好 -你知道吗,趁你还在线上 |
[18:25] | today I was working on this pitch for a supermarket chain… | 今天,我正在准备向这个连锁超市推销 |
[18:27] | Great… and it would actually be a big account. | -那其实会是个大账户 -很棒啊 |
[18:30] | Okay, look, you know what? | -好了,你知道吗? |
[18:31] | I can’t really get my head around anything | 我现在脑海里什么都想不了 |
[18:33] | like that right now, but that’s great. | 但是那很棒 |
[18:35] | Keep after it, but I gotta run. | 加油下去,但是我得挂了 |
[18:36] | Okay. Thanks, Jim. | -好了,再见 |
[18:38] | See you. | -谢了,杰姆 |
[18:49] | What’s the news? | -有什么新的消息? |
[18:51] | Nothing yet. | -没什么 |
[18:56] | Well, I guess that’s not… | -我想也不算是… |
[18:58] | Well, there is some bad news. | -有一些坏消息 |
[19:02] | There has been another murder. | 有另一起凶案 |
[19:08] | A murder, you say? | 你说凶案吗? |
[19:10] | I do declare. | 我是这么说的 |
[19:13] | Conference room, everyone. | 大家,到会议室去 |
[19:16] | Do we have to play? | 我们也是吗? |
[19:17] | No. Super. | -不 -太好了 |
[19:19] | Oh, this could be a juicy one. | -这会是个大新闻 -到里面去!到里面去! |
[19:22] | Get in there! | Get in there! |
[19:25] | I think today was a good day to have two managers, | 我想今天是个幸好有两位经理的日子 |
[19:27] | because if you’re a family stuck on a lifeboat in the middle of the ocean, | 因为如果你是一个 困在海洋中的救生艇上的家庭 |
[19:31] | one parent might want to just keep rowing. | 父母之一可能想要继续划船 |
[19:33] | But if the other parent wants to play a game, | 但如果另一方想要玩游戏 |
[19:36] | it’s not because they’re crazy. | 那不是因为他们疯了 |
[19:38] | It’s because they’re doing it for the kids. And I get that now. | 这是因为他们是为孩子们 我现在了解了 |
[19:43] | There has been a lot of murder and a lot of intrigue. | 最近有很多的凶案还有诡计 |
[19:48] | My little heart can barely take it no more. | 我的心快承受不了了 |
[19:53] | Today is the hardest I have worked in a long, long time. | 今天,是我有史以来 放最多心思在工作上的一天 |
[20:00] | I didn’t do it! Okay. | -不是我干的! -好 |
[20:02] | Everybody just calm down. I am calm. | -大家放轻松 -我很轻松 |
[20:05] | Count of three, we’re all gonna put down our guns. | 数到三,我们都把枪放下 |
[20:08] | I have crossbows. | 我有弩弓 |
[20:11] | We’ll put down our weaponry on the count of three. | 数到三,都把武器放下 |
[20:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:14] | You ready? – I’m ready. | -你准备好了吗? -好了 |
[20:16] | One, two… | -一,二… |
[20:18] | Two. | -二 |
[20:20] | Three. | Three. -三 -三 |
[20:24] | Andy revealed himself to be a double agent, | 安迪透露了自己是双重间谍 |
[20:26] | at which point, Dwight felt comfortable | 那时候德怀特也放心的 |
[20:28] | revealing that he also was a double agent, | 透露了自己是双重间谍身份 |
[20:30] | and then, Michael announced to everybody that, | 然后迈克尔向大家宣布 |
[20:33] | get this, he was a double agent. | 听好,他也是双重间谍 |
[20:37] | Oh, and it is 6:00. | 现在是六点钟了 |
[20:48] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[20:50] | It wasn’t me! I’m not going down for this! | 不是我!我不会担此责任的! |
[20:53] | Hey, I want to go home. | -是啊,我要回家 |
[20:55] | Get the keys out of my purse, start the car. | -到我包包里拿钥匙,先启动车子 |