时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Vancouver Court Hotel, how may I help you? | 温哥华庭院酒店 有什么可以帮您的吗? |
[00:03] | Hello, Vancouver, this is Michael Scott | 你好,温哥华,我是迈克尔斯科特 |
[00:06] | calling from the United States of America. | 从美国打来的 |
[00:08] | I have a reservation in your fair city | 我在你们这里订了 |
[00:10] | from February 12th to the 19th. | 2月12号到19号的房间 |
[00:13] | First week of the Olympics. | –奥运会的第一周 |
[00:14] | Well, we’re looking forward to having you, | –我们很高兴接待您 |
[00:16] | so let me just pull up your information here. | 稍等,我查找一下您的预订信息 |
[00:18] | Oki-doke. | –好的 |
[00:19] | Uh, I don’t seem to have it, sir. | –先生,我这里好像没有相关记录 |
[00:21] | What? | –什么? |
[00:22] | I’m not seeing anything under confirmation… | –已确认项下面什么也没有 |
[00:23] | No. No. Could it be under “affirmation?” | –不 –会不会在“已批准”项下呢? |
[00:25] | ‘Cause you have thousands of those. | –那里面你有几千条记录 |
[00:26] | We’re just trying to look it up right now. | –我们现在正在找 |
[00:28] | You did get the e-vite to my barbeque. | 你明明收到了我的烧烤会邀请函 |
[00:31] | Come on, Dwight. Michael. | –拜托,德怀特 –迈克尔 |
[00:32] | Sir, a lot of people are trying to get last-minute reservations | 先生,很多人在奥运会期间 都想要在最后一分钟 |
[00:35] | at hotels here for the Olympics, | 订上房间,但是我们好几个月 |
[00:37] | but we’ve been fully booked for months. | 都已经满房了 |
[00:38] | Well, I have been booked for three years, so you should have that. | 我都被订满三年了 所以你们应该有记录 |
[00:42] | I have always heard that British Columbia is a very nice place, | 我一直听说不列颠哥伦比亚省 是个很美好的地方 |
[00:45] | but I’m not getting that from this conversation. | 但是从这次的对话里,我可没感觉到 |
[00:48] | Wait, I got it! Confirmation code, X-V-2-R-D-M. | 等一下,我找到了! |
[00:53] | Oh. | 确认代码X–V–2–R–D–M |
[00:54] | Here it is. Yeah. Oh. | –没错,找到了 |
[00:56] | Uh-huh. Thank you. | –谢谢 |
[00:57] | Seven nights in our street-view economy single. | 入住我们的街景经济单人间七晚 |
[00:59] | That’s it. Yeah. | –没错 –对 |
[01:00] | We changed systems a while back. I do apologize. | 我们之前更换了系统,很抱歉 |
[01:04] | Okay. | Okay. –好吧 –好吧 |
[01:05] | How may I help you, Mr. Scott? | 斯科特先生,我能帮到您什么吗? |
[01:06] | All right. I would like to cancel my reservation, please. | 这样的,我想要取消我的预订 |
[01:10] | There is a cancellation fee for this, sir. | –先生,取消是有相关费用的 –好吧,记到我卡上就行了 斯克兰顿欢迎你 |
[01:12] | Okay, put it on my card. | 敦德 米福林 接待员 办公室 |
[01:35] | Today, Jo Bennett, the CEO from Sabre | 今天萨布尔的首席执行官乔本内特 |
[01:37] | is coming to see us here for the first time. | 第一次来这里和我们会面 |
[01:40] | She bought us sight unseen, like a mail-order bride, | 她即兴收购了我们 就像邮购新娘一样 |
[01:44] | so she’s gotta be kind of nervous. I mean, are we ugly? | 所以她应该会很紧张 我们会不会其貌不扬呢? |
[01:47] | Are we smart? Are we cool? Are we too cool? | 我们聪明吗?有趣吗?过于有趣吗? |
[01:50] | Do we speak English? | 我们会说英语吗? |
[01:57] | Why, hello! | –你好啊! |
[01:59] | This is Michael Scott, | –这是迈克尔斯科特 |
[02:00] | co-regional manager of this branch. | 这个分公司的地区经理 |
[02:02] | Pleasure to meet you, Miss Bennett. | –很高兴认识你,本内特女士 |
[02:03] | Uh, that’s Mrs. Bennett, sweetheart. | –是本内特太太,亲爱的 |
[02:05] | My husband and I are divorced but I kept the “missus” | 我和我丈夫已经离婚了 |
[02:07] | just to piss off the new wife. Oh. | 但我保留了太太的称谓,气气他的新老婆 |
[02:09] | Well, let’s take a gander around this place. | 我们到处看看吧 |
[02:12] | These sure are pretty dogs. | –这些狗真漂亮 |
[02:13] | They love a good crotch. | –最喜欢闻裤裆 |
[02:15] | They sure do. | –确实 |
[02:17] | You should take that as a compliment. | –这也算是对你的恭维了 |
[02:18] | Oh, I do. | 确实 |
[02:22] | Hello. | Hello. –你好 –你好 |
[02:24] | Do you always stay seated when a lady enters the room? | 一个女士进来了 你总是坐着不动吗? |
[02:27] | I am treating you the same as a man, | 我对你和对男人的待遇没什么不同 |
[02:28] | for whom I would also not stand. | 男人进来我也不站起来的 |
[02:30] | Unless it was the president, or Judge Judy. | 除非是总统或者法官朱迪 |
[02:34] | I like that. | –我喜欢这样 |
[02:35] | – This is Accounting. – Uh-huh. | –这是会计部 |
[02:37] | Hi. | –嗨 |
[02:38] | Good-looking group. | –俊男靓女 |
[02:40] | Over here is Meredith Palmer, Creed Bratton. | 这两位是梅瑞狄斯帕尔默 和克里德布拉顿 |
[02:42] | Another couple of heartbreakers. | 也很有魅力嘛 |
[02:44] | Who’s this tall drink of sun tea? | 这个高个子帅小伙呢? |
[02:45] | That is Jim Halpert. He is the co-regional manager of this office. | 他是杰姆哈尔佩特 是这个办公室的地区经理 |
[02:49] | I thought this guy was the manager. | 我还以为这人是经理 |
[02:50] | Oh, he is. He’s the co-manager. That’s the other co-manager. | 他是的,其中一个 那是另外一个 |
[02:53] | Two guys doing one job? | 两个人做一份工作? |
[02:56] | We gotta do something about that. | 我们得考虑改变一下 |
[03:01] | I’ve got some Valentine’s cards | 我为我的男女同事们准备了 |
[03:02] | for my co-workers and my bro-workers. | 情节人卡片 |
[03:05] | No. No. | –不 |
[03:07] | What? No candy? | –怎么了?没有糖吗? |
[03:08] | Valentine’s Day. Right around the corner. | 马上就是情人节了 |
[03:10] | Erin and I have been on zero dates. | 艾琳和我还一次都没有约会过 |
[03:13] | So I got her a Valentine’s Day card, | 所以我送了她一张卡片 |
[03:15] | but I didn’t want to seem too eager, | 但我不想表现得太着急 |
[03:17] | so I got cards for everyone in the whole office | 所以我给办公室每个人都送了 |
[03:19] | to kind of dilute it a little bit. | 这样就不会太明显 |
[03:21] | Look alive. | 别死气沉沉的 |
[03:24] | Jeez, you gave me a paper cut on my throat. | 天哪,你扔的纸划破了我的脖子 |
[03:26] | Yeah, I have this thing about men cutting | 嗯,我特别怕有人划破我的脖子 |
[03:28] | or threatening to cut my throat. | 或者威胁要划破我的脖子 |
[03:30] | Don’t try to cut my throat. | 别划破我的脖子 |
[03:32] | Jo, I don’t know how things work in Florida, which from your description | 乔,我不知道佛罗里达的工作方式如何 但从你的描述中 |
[03:35] | sounds like a colorful, lawless swamp, | 那是一片色彩斑斓、无拘无束的沼泽 |
[03:39] | but here it takes two men to do one job, | 但这里需要两个人完成一份工作 |
[03:43] | where in Florida, it might take | 佛罗里达可能需要一个 |
[03:45] | one very strong woman to do such a job. Whoa. Whoa. | 非常有能力的女人才能完成 |
[03:48] | I’ll take over. Um, what we’re doing here, | 我来说吧,我们的工作方式是 |
[03:52] | Michael handles more of the big picture stuff, | 迈克尔处理大局上的事务 |
[03:54] | and I handle more of the day-to-day stuff. | 而我负责日常工作 |
[03:57] | Yeah. – So, together… | –对 –所以我们一起… |
[03:58] | I think I understand. All right. | –我想我明白了 –那好 |
[04:00] | Each of you is doing half a job. | 你们每个人都只完成一半的工作 |
[04:02] | No. And sometimes I can hardly handle that. | –不 –有时候我连一半都应付不了 |
[04:05] | Now this is knucklehead talk. I’m not going to abide it, you know. | 这纯属胡说八道 我不会容忍的,你们知道吧 |
[04:08] | You can’t give me gravy and tell me it’s jelly, ’cause gravy ain’t sweet. | 你不能给我肉汁但告诉我是果冻 因为肉汁不是甜的 |
[04:11] | Is it, Jim? I don’t think so. | –对吧,杰姆? –我不这么认为 |
[04:13] | Michael? | –迈克尔? |
[04:14] | Forget the question. | –我忘了问题是什么了 |
[04:15] | I think one of you should return to Sales, | 我觉得你们中一个人 |
[04:18] | and the other one will be a manager. | 应该回到销售,另一个人来做经理 |
[04:20] | I humbly accept the management position. | –我很谦虚地接受经理的职位 |
[04:23] | Why would you just automatically get it? | –为什么就一定是你? |
[04:24] | Because, well, Jim, where I’m from, there are two types of folk, | 因为杰姆 我们那个地方,有两种人 |
[04:28] | those who ain’t and those who are knee-high on a grasshopper. | 一种经验丰富,一种还是孩子 |
[04:33] | Which type ain’t you ain’t? Y’all come back now. | 你是哪种?你现在明白了 |
[04:38] | Do you even know what that means? Yes. | –你知道那话是什么意思吗? –知道 |
[04:40] | Well, I’m gonna let this marinate. So you can go. | 我再考虑一下,你们可以走了 |
[04:42] | Um… | |
[04:43] | You can go on. Yeah. | –你们可以走了 –好吧 |
[04:47] | I’m Jolene Bennett, Jo for short. I’m a breast cancer survivor, | 我是乔伦娜本内特,简称乔 我得过乳腺癌 |
[04:51] | close personal friends with Nancy Pelosi, | 我是南希佩洛西和杜鲁门卡波特的 |
[04:53] | and Truman Capote and I slept with three of the same guys. | 好朋友,我和Same Guys组合中的 三个人上过床 |
[04:56] | When I was a little girl, I was terrified to fly, | 我小时候很怕坐飞机 |
[04:58] | and now I have my own pilot’s license. | 但我现在有了飞行员执照 |
[05:01] | I am CEO of Sabre International | 我是萨布尔国际的首席执行官 |
[05:03] | and I sell the best damn printers and all-in-one machines Korea can make. | 我销售韩国生产的 最棒的打印机和一体机 |
[05:06] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[05:08] | Traffic jam. | –交通堵塞 |
[05:09] | Uh-oh. Traffic jam on route three. | –三号路段交通堵塞 |
[05:12] | Twenty people dead in a pileup. | –12人在连环车祸中丧生 |
[05:14] | There’s blood everywhere. | –到处血流成河 |
[05:16] | Um, I got you a Valentine’s card. | 送你一张情人节卡片 |
[05:19] | You did? Yeah. | –真的? –对 |
[05:22] | A bird and a dog! | –一只鸟和一只狗! |
[05:23] | Yeah, well, it’s Snoopy and Woodstock. | –对,是史努比和伍德斯托克 |
[05:25] | You named them? | –你还给它们取了名字? |
[05:26] | Uh, Charles Schulz did. | –查尔斯舒尔茨取的 |
[05:28] | I thought it was relevant | 我觉得跟我们有点关联 |
[05:29] | ’cause I got you all those birds for Christmas, remember? | 因为我圣诞节的时候 送了你那么多鸟,还记得吗? |
[05:32] | Yeah, I do remember. Oh, they love each other. | 嗯,记得,它们特别相爱 |
[05:35] | Oh, look at that. They sure do. I hadn’t noticed. | 看看啊,可不是吗 我之前都没有注意到 |
[05:38] | Oh, it smells really good, too. | –还很好闻呢 |
[05:40] | Yeah, it’s Roger Federer for Men. | –嗯,是罗杰费德勒男士香水 |
[05:42] | I sprayed some in there. | 我在上面喷了点 |
[05:43] | Andy, whoa! Thank you very much. | –安迪!太感谢你了 |
[05:46] | It’s got pheromones in it. | –里面还有信息素 |
[05:48] | – Hey. – Hi. | –嘿 –嗨 |
[05:50] | Just choosing seats, not getting married. Chop, chop, little onion. | 选个地方赶紧坐下 又不是选人结婚 |
[05:55] | Jo, there’s books in my chair. | –乔,我的椅子上放了书 |
[05:57] | That’s right, darling. | –没事的,亲爱的 |
[05:58] | Now you’re the proud new owner of a Sabre handbook, | 你现在可以自豪地拥有 萨布尔手册 |
[06:01] | and my autobiography. | 以及我的签名 |
[06:03] | Now, you all must be in a tizzy. I can see it on your faces. | 你们现在肯定紧张不安 我从你们的表情中能看出来 |
[06:07] | I mean, what’s going on now? I mean, who owns Dunder Mifflin? | 现在要发生什么? 谁是米福林的东家? |
[06:10] | Right? I mean, Sabre? What’s that? | 对吗?萨布尔是什么公司? |
[06:13] | Some company we never heard of from down in Tallahassee? | 塔拉哈西的一家 我们从没听说过的公司? |
[06:18] | I mean, where is that? Near Mars? | –具体在哪里?离火星近吗? |
[06:20] | No, we know. Texas. | –不,我们知道的,在德克萨斯州 |
[06:22] | Now, Dunder Mifflin has an arm’s reach | 米福林有一只手伸进了 |
[06:25] | into all these small businesses all over the northeast, | 西北区的小生意中 |
[06:28] | and now we’re gonna take that arm | 现在我们要让这只手伸回来 |
[06:31] | and we’re going to start selling printers. | 我们要开始销售打印机 |
[06:35] | I could manage my way around that. | 这个不难管理 |
[06:36] | They’re the easiest-to-use printers in the market. | 这些是市场上最容易使用的打印机 |
[06:38] | I will try to manage my excitement. | 我会尽量管理我激动的情绪的 |
[06:42] | I have been saying the word “manager” a lot, | 我一直把自己往管理层面上套 |
[06:45] | so whenever Jo thinks manager, she thinks of me. | 这样乔想起“经理”的时候 就会想起我 |
[06:50] | Camel cigarettes did the same thing with Joe Camel | 骆驼香烟的骆驼老乔也是这么回事 |
[06:52] | by making him look like a penis. | 把它设计成鸡鸡的样子 |
[06:54] | I can’t even go near a cigarette now | 我现在接近那烟 |
[06:57] | without thinking of a penis, and vice versa. | 就会想起鸡鸡,反之亦然 |
[07:00] | I think that’s it. So we’re all good. | 就先说到这里了,我想都介绍清楚了 |
[07:02] | Okay. Thanks, y’all. | –好吧 –谢谢你们 我… |
[07:12] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:14] | I guess Andy likes me. I never thought of him in that way. | 我猜想安迪喜欢我 我以前没往那方面想过 |
[07:18] | But I guess in most romantic comedies, | 但在最浪漫的爱情片里 |
[07:20] | the guy you’re supposed to be with is the one | 最适合你的人往往是你从来没有 |
[07:21] | that you never thought of in that way. | 往那方面想过的人 |
[07:23] | You might have even thought he was annoying or possibly homosexual. | 你甚至曾经觉得他很烦人 或者可能是同志 |
[07:27] | So check this out. | 看看这个 |
[07:28] | According to the handbook, you could make more money | 手册上说,销售可能比 |
[07:31] | as a salesman than as a manager. | 经理挣得多,他们有很多奖金计划 |
[07:33] | They have all these incentive programs. | |
[07:35] | I ran your numbers from last year. | –我算过你去年的数据 |
[07:36] | This is way more than I make now. | –这比我现在挣得多多了 |
[07:38] | I don’t think I’m gonna miss being manager. | 我想我不会怀念做经理了 |
[07:40] | You know how some people say they’re not in it for the money? | 你知道有时候人们说自己做事情 |
[07:42] | Well, with all due respect to this job, | 不是为了钱? |
[07:44] | I think I’m definitely in it for the money. | 我不是看不起这份工作 但我工作绝对是为了钱 |
[07:47] | And, quite honestly, the women. | 还有说实话,为了女人 |
[07:49] | Hey. Got a second? | 有时间吗? |
[07:51] | Sure. All right. | –有啊 –好 |
[07:52] | You here to tell me that you think I would be a better manager, | 你过来是想告诉我 我更适合做经理 |
[07:55] | and that you are sorry for being such a jerk? | 你因为自己的混蛋行为很抱歉? |
[07:58] | Actually, yeah. | 事实上,正是如此 |
[08:00] | What? Exactly that. | –什么? –正是如此 |
[08:02] | I think that you absolutely deserve the manager position more than I do. | 我想你确实比我更胜任经理的职位 |
[08:08] | What? Really? Yeah. | –什么?真的吗? |
[08:11] | Wow! Wow! | –对 |
[08:14] | Hello, Oscar. | 你好,奥斯卡 |
[08:16] | Michael, reading. | –迈克尔,我在看书 |
[08:18] | What are you reading? | –你在看什么? |
[08:19] | The Atlantic. | –《大西洋》 |
[08:20] | Oh, that is my favorite ocean. I love it. | –是我最爱的大海,爱死了 |
[08:22] | I’m so happy right now. No, I can’t keep it a secret any longer. | 我现在太高兴了 不行了,我保密不下去了 |
[08:26] | Jim’s stepping down to salesman. | 杰姆要退下去做销售了 |
[08:28] | I am going to be the sole manager once again. | 我将再一次成为唯一的经理 |
[08:30] | I should step into Sales myself. | –我也应该去做销售 |
[08:32] | Why? Is there an untapped gay market? | –为什么?有未经开发的同志市场吗? |
[08:35] | Sabre has no caps on commissions. | 萨布尔的佣金没有封顶 |
[08:37] | He can make a lot more money in Sales. | 他在销售部门可以挣更多钱 |
[08:45] | Where did you get that information? | 你从哪里得到的信息? |
[08:46] | Manual. Manuel who? | –手扯 |
[08:49] | Mmm-hmm. Well, according to the manual, | –扯什么? |
[08:52] | there is no cap on commissions. | 手册里说,佣金无封顶 |
[08:55] | I have been hustled. | 我被坑了 |
[08:59] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[09:00] | This is… Pardon me. | –这是… –不好意思 |
[09:02] | Speak of the devil. We were just talking about you. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[09:04] | Have a seat. Okay. | –坐吧 –好 |
[09:05] | Now, Jim here is thinking about taking himself | 杰姆想要退出 |
[09:08] | out of the running for being manager. Yep. | –经理的竞争 –对 |
[09:10] | Oh, really? That is so sweet of you! | 是吗?你人真是太好了! |
[09:15] | But I cannot accept, because I have been thinking about it, | 但我不能接受,因为我想过了 |
[09:19] | and I think I want to go back to Sales. | 我觉得自己更想回去做销售 |
[09:21] | Really? – Really? | –真的吗? –真的吗? |
[09:23] | Yeah, you can take the man out of the salesman, | 因为一次做销售 |
[09:25] | but you can’t take the sales out of salesman. | 一辈子都是销售 |
[09:27] | Well, I think you’re both being a little too modest. | 我想你们两个都有点太谦虚了 |
[09:29] | No, I really, really think Michael is better at being manager | 不,说真的,我觉得迈克尔更合适 |
[09:32] | for so many reasons. Mmm-mmm. | 做经理,原因实在太多了 |
[09:34] | No. I think I would be bad. I would sleep in my office… | 不,我觉得我不胜任 我会在办公室睡觉 |
[09:39] | Okay… And I would sexually harass people. | –好吧 –我还会性骚扰下属 |
[09:41] | Why would you do that? I’m turning myself in right now. | –你为什么会这么做? –我算是自首了 |
[09:43] | You know, Michael, you have more experience in sales and management, | 迈克尔,你在销售和管理方面的 经验都更丰富 |
[09:47] | so I’m going to defer to your judgment. | –所以我打算听你的 |
[09:48] | Thank you. | –谢谢 |
[09:49] | I think you will become the salesman, | 我想你应该做销售 |
[09:52] | and congratulations, | 恭喜你成为这个分公司的新经理 |
[09:54] | you’re gonna be the new manager of this branch. | |
[09:57] | That’s great. Congratulations. | 太好了,恭喜你 |
[10:00] | Have fun signing my commission checks, boss. | 老板,祝你签发我佣金的时候心情大好 |
[10:07] | Michael marked his heights. He’s grown. | 迈克尔标注自己的高度,他在成长 |
[10:17] | Bobcat, this is Dragon. Listen, he’s been promoted to sole manager. | 鲍勃猫,我是龙,听着 他升职到唯一的经理了 |
[10:21] | We have got to step this up. Meet me behind the dumpster in 90 seconds. | 我们得想办法了 |
[10:26] | Eighty-nine, 88… | 90秒钟之后我们在垃圾箱后面见 |
[10:29] | You’re 20 minutes late. | –你晚来了20分钟 |
[10:31] | Um, I was at another dumpster. | –我去了另一个垃圾箱那边 |
[10:34] | Just admit you lost track of time. | 你就承认自己没看好时间吧 |
[10:37] | Ryan and I have been meeting up to work on our diabolical plot against Jim. | 莱恩和我一直在会面 讨论我们针对杰姆的邪恶计划 |
[10:40] | Ryan is always late for our meetings. | 莱恩总是会面迟到 |
[10:44] | I wish I had a lair. | 我真希望有个自己的巢穴 |
[10:46] | Did you see Saw? | 你看过《电锯惊魂》吗? |
[10:48] | Of course I seesaw. Mose and I seesaw all the time. | 我当然玩过跷跷板 莫斯和我经常玩跷跷板 |
[10:50] | No, the movie. Did you see the movie Saw? | 不,我说的是一部电影 你看过《电锯惊魂》这部电影吗? |
[10:53] | Oh. Yeah. Great film. Almost as fun as going on a seesaw. | 看过啊,很不错 都快赶得上玩跷跷板了 |
[10:57] | Okay. The reason these movies are so popular… Mmm-hmm. | 好吧,这些电影这么受欢迎的原因是 |
[11:00] | …is the element of psychological torment. | 心里折磨的因素 |
[11:03] | I like where you’re going with this. Continue. | 我喜欢你话题的走向,继续说 |
[11:06] | Could we lure him into an old warehouse or something? | 我们能把他引到一个老仓库 或者类似的地方吗? |
[11:10] | I have an old barn. It’s kind of smelly. Yes. | –我有一个老谷仓,有点臭 –很好 |
[11:11] | But that might be a plus. And then what? Okay. | –但也许这样更好 –好的 |
[11:13] | We do what they did in Saw. | –然后我们怎么做? –像他们在《电锯惊魂》里那样 |
[11:19] | I mean, we don’t kill him, obviously. | –当然我们不会杀了他 –我不… |
[11:21] | I have a mask. | –我有个面罩 |
[11:22] | Okay, that’s your idea? | –好吧,你的想法就这样? |
[11:24] | Exactly like in the movie? | 完全按电影里来? |
[11:25] | That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard in my life. | 这是我这辈子听过最蠢的话了 |
[11:28] | Well, suggest something else then. Don’t just… | –那你来提建议啊 |
[11:30] | Are you supposed to cut his leg off? | –他本该把他的腿锯下来吗? |
[11:31] | Don’t just criticize my idea! Think! | 别只会批评我的主意! |
[11:33] | You think of something then. | –动动脑子! –你来想啊 |
[11:36] | Michael, I’m worried that not all your toys are gonna fit on your new desk. | 迈克尔,我担心你的玩具 可能在新桌子上放不下 |
[11:40] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[11:41] | Well, in your old office, there were all those ledges and extra space. | 在你的老办公室里,有各种壁架 还有其他额外空间 |
[11:44] | No excuses, Erin, come on. Make it happen. | 别找借口,艾琳,快点想办法 |
[11:47] | You know, I actually think that I should get back to work. | 我其实觉得我该回去工作了 |
[11:49] | Jim asked me to do some stuff, and he’s manager. | 杰姆让我完成点工作,现在他是经理 |
[11:54] | Oh, yeah, fine, fine. Leave it here. | –好吧,随便吧,放这里 |
[11:56] | Okay. All right. | –好吧 |
[11:57] | I have to make some sales anyway. | 我反正也得开始创造销售业绩了 |
[11:59] | Who should I call with my magic sales fingers? | 我的魔法销售手指该给谁拨号呢? |
[12:08] | Michael Scott, Head of Sales. | 迈克尔斯科特,销售部主管 |
[12:09] | You gotta do something, man. You can’t just sit there. | 伙计,你得干活了,不能就那样坐着 |
[12:17] | The new IT guy. Nick. | –IT新来的那个人,尼克 |
[12:20] | Nick. | –尼克 |
[12:21] | I think he’s the key. He’s very trusting. He’s looking for friends. | 我觉得他是关键,他很容易相信别人 他想交新朋友 |
[12:24] | He’s been given an awesome amount of power, | 他手上有大把的权利 |
[12:26] | and does not know how to wield it. | –但不知道怎么用 |
[12:28] | Like Frodo. | –就像弗罗多一样 |
[12:30] | Why don’t you just let me handle the Tolkien references, okay, dumb jock? | 你何不让我来处理托尔金参考书目 好吗,蠢货? |
[12:35] | Well, I think he can be corrupted. Like Gollum. | 我觉得我们可以渗透他 就像咕噜那样 |
[12:39] | Smeagol was corrupted and became Gollum. | 史麦戈被渗透变成了咕噜 |
[12:43] | I might start a diabolical plot against him after this one. | 我可能在此之后针对他进行邪恶计划 |
[12:47] | Who’s hungry? | –谁肚子饿了? |
[12:49] | What is that? | –那是什么? |
[12:50] | It’s ants on a log. Michael would always have me bring them in at 2:30 | 蚂蚁爬树,迈克尔通常 都让我在两点半给他端进来的 |
[12:52] | and say, “Who’s hungry?” | –还要我说:“谁肚子饿了?” |
[12:54] | Oh. I’m fine. Thank you, though. | –我不饿,不过谢谢你 |
[12:57] | Do you want me to spin you in your chair and make you dizzy? | 你想我转你的椅子,让你头晕吗? |
[12:59] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么会想要这样? |
[13:00] | It’s a thinking technique. All the top executives do it. | 是一种思维技巧,所有高管都那么做 |
[13:03] | It keeps the brain moving, and a spinning brain’s a working brain. | 让大脑动起来 转起来的大脑就是灵活的大脑 |
[13:07] | For now I’m just gonna go back to work here. | 现在我只想继续工作了 |
[13:10] | Oh, sure. Yeah, thank you. | –当然了 |
[13:11] | Well… | –好了,谢谢你 |
[13:14] | It will be a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks. Bye, bye. | 很高兴和你合作,谢谢,再见 |
[13:21] | I just got a new account. The gentlemen’s club in Carbondale. | 我刚搞定一个新客户 卡本代尔的男士俱乐部 |
[13:25] | It is called Curves. I went by there the other day, | 叫做科夫斯,我那天去过一次 |
[13:30] | saw some of the women walking in. Not really my cup of tea. | 看到有几个女人走进去 不是我喜欢的类型 |
[13:33] | Actually, Kevin, you might like it. | –实际上,凯文,你可能会喜欢 |
[13:35] | Nice. | –不错 |
[13:36] | You know, we really don’t announce out loud our sales that much. | 我们不怎么公报我们的销售成果 |
[13:40] | Why not? It’s part of the sales experience. | 为什么不呢? 这是销售体验的一部分 |
[13:42] | It’s not really 1992 anymore. | 现在又不是1992年了 |
[13:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:49] | “You brighten my day with the sound of your voice. | “你的声音点亮我的每一天” |
[13:51] | “You bring so much laughter and love. You’re everything to me, | “你给我的生活带来那么多欢笑和爱 你就是我的一切” |
[13:54] | “and I was so blessed when God sent you here to me.” | “我好感谢上帝把你送到我身边” |
[13:57] | Jeez Louise. | 天哪,露易丝 |
[13:58] | I know. Obsessed with me much? | –我知道,对我太着迷了? |
[13:59] | Well, everyone got one. | –大家都有一张的 |
[14:01] | What did yours say? | 你的那张说什么? |
[14:03] | “Friends are worth sharing a dog house with.” | “朋友之间可以共享一间狗屋” |
[14:06] | It’s no wonder that Andy gave Kelly such a romantic card. | 安迪给凯莉一张那么浪漫的卡片 完全不足为奇 |
[14:09] | I can’t compete with her. | 我没办法跟她竞争 |
[14:11] | That girl can sing and dance and gets all of her clothes at the mall. | 那个姑娘会唱会跳 衣服都是在购物中心买的 |
[14:16] | And I feel like such a fool for thinking that Andy was only going after one girl, | 我觉得自己好蠢 觉得安迪只在追一个女生 |
[14:20] | because Andy Bernard is a playboy. And why shouldn’t he be? | 因为安迪伯纳德是个花花公子 他为什么会有所不同呢? |
[14:24] | He’s got it all. | 他各方面都太出色了 |
[14:29] | There he is. The IT guy. | 你在这里啊,IT小子 |
[14:32] | I see you discovered the break room. | –看来你已经熟悉休息室了 –对 |
[14:34] | Yep. | 我想象在IT部门工作最大的好处是 |
[14:35] | I imagine one of the best things about being an IT guy is, | 我想象在IT部门工作最大的好处是 |
[14:37] | you get to know everyone’s computer passwords. | 你知道所有人的电脑密码 |
[14:40] | No, I actually don’t. | 不,我不知道 |
[14:43] | Listen, I know you have to say that, | 我知道你不得不这么说 |
[14:45] | but we got a little problem here. | 但是我们遇到了点小问题 |
[14:47] | There is an employee named Jim Halpert, | 有一个员工叫做杰姆哈尔佩特 |
[14:49] | and he’s doing some terrible things. Okay? | 他在做一些很恶劣的事情,好吗? |
[14:51] | He’s molesting people via the Internet, and we need to stop him. | 他通过网络骚扰别人,我们得阻止他 |
[14:56] | I think that you should call the cops. | –我觉得你们应该报警 |
[14:58] | No, the cops called us. | –不,是警察找到了我们 |
[15:01] | So I’m gonna need you to give me the password to Jim Halpert’s computer. | 我需要你告诉我 |
[15:06] | I don’t know what to tell you, man. I’m sorry. | 杰姆哈尔佩特电脑的密码 |
[15:08] | I just can’t give out his password like that. | 我不知道该跟你说什么,不好意思 我不能这样就把密码告诉你 |
[15:09] | Nick, we can make things very difficult for you. | 尼克,我们可以让你的日子很不好过 |
[15:16] | Are you threatening me? | –你是在威胁我吗? |
[15:19] | Threatening you? | –威胁你? |
[15:22] | No. | 不 |
[15:34] | What is that smell? Do you smell that? | 这是什么味道?你们闻到了吗? |
[15:37] | What is that? Like a sulfur deposit under here? | 什么味道?好像下面有硫磺沉积一样? |
[15:41] | Michael, stop. | 迈克尔,住手 |
[15:43] | No, I’m serious. We don’t have to put up… | 不,我说真的,我们不应该忍受… |
[15:46] | Is it the dogs? Michael. | –是狗吗? –迈克尔 |
[15:48] | You know what? We don’t have to deal with this. | 我跟你们说,我们不必忍受这个 |
[15:50] | I am going to google sulfur maps. | –我要谷歌搜索一下哪里有硫磺 |
[15:53] | Michael, it’s Phyllis. | –迈克尔,是菲利斯 |
[15:56] | No, this is geological. | 不,这跟地质学有关 |
[15:58] | I sent an email out to everyone in this area | 我给这个区域的所有人发了邮件说 |
[16:01] | that this might be a side effect | 我在吃的新抗过敏药 |
[16:03] | to my new allergy medication I’m on. | 可能有这样的副作用 |
[16:05] | Are you kidding me? No. | –你开玩笑吧? –没有 |
[16:11] | And you guys are okay with this? | –你们都没有意见? |
[16:12] | She sent an email. | –她发邮件通知我们了 |
[16:14] | I did. | 我发了 |
[16:33] | It’s not ’cause of the smell. | 不是因为味道难闻 |
[16:34] | I’m just expecting a nose bleed. | 我是觉得自己快要流鼻血了 |
[16:39] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[16:44] | You scared me. | –你吓到我了 |
[16:46] | I’m sorry. I thought you saw me. | –不好意思,我还以为你看到我了 |
[16:47] | I didn’t see you. And you were there all along. | 我之前没有看到你,虽然你一直在那里 |
[16:52] | Well, warmed it up for you, so it should be good to go. | 我把机子给你热好了 你可以随时使用 |
[16:56] | Cool. Thanks. Bye, Andy. | –太好了,谢谢 –拜拜,安迪 |
[17:04] | That was weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[17:06] | No, it ain’t. We all saw the valentine you gave her. | 不,不奇怪 我们都看了你给她的情人节卡片 |
[17:09] | I don’t even know what that card said. | 我都不知道那卡片上写了什么 |
[17:11] | Believe me, if I got that card, we’d be in the bathroom doing it right now. | 相信我,要是我收到那卡片 |
[17:23] | Hey. Hey. | 我们现在就会在卫生间大干一场了 |
[17:26] | You know, it’s funny. I used to stand in here and wish I was out there. | 真好笑,我以前会站在这里面 希望自己在外面 |
[17:29] | Now I’m out there, and I wish I was in here. | 现在我在外面了 又希望自己在这里面 |
[17:31] | Well, the grass is always greener. | –这山望着那山高 |
[17:33] | Yeah, except there’s no grass out there. | –对,只是外面没有山而已 |
[17:36] | It’s just a farty dirt-patch. | –只是一滩臭烘烘的泥潭 |
[17:38] | Well, it’s what you wanted. | –那是你想要的 |
[17:39] | I really need my job back. We made a terrible mistake here. | 我真的想做回原来的职位 我们犯了个大错误 |
[17:43] | For the record, I fought this. All right? | 把话说清楚了,我争取过了,好吗? |
[17:46] | And now, I’m not really sure what we do. | 现在我真不知道我们还能做什么 |
[17:50] | We make a poster that says, “Happy Opposite Day” | 我们可以做张海报说 “互换位置开心一日” |
[17:52] | and she sees it on the way out. That’s stupid. | 她出去的时候能看到,这个主意很蠢 |
[17:55] | Oh, I wish we had one of those amnesia flashlights from Men In Black. | 我真希望我们有《黑衣人》里面的 那种失忆手电筒 |
[18:00] | Hey. What was that movie where their boss was within earshot | 有一部电影里 他们的上司就在边上 |
[18:03] | and they could have just gone and talked to her? | 他们可以直接去找他谈话 是哪部来着? |
[18:06] | Lethal Weapon? That’s it. | –《致命武器》? –没错 |
[18:08] | I think we should do it the Lethal Weapon way. | 我们应该像《致命武器》里那样做 |
[18:09] | You two are grown-assed men. What do I have to do? | 你们都是成年人了,我该怎么做? |
[18:12] | Fire you and get two people in here | 把你们都解雇掉 |
[18:14] | who don’t need so much management? | 再找两个没那么破事的新人? |
[18:15] | Ah! | –我怎么… –迈克尔说他更适合做经理 |
[18:16] | What I… Michael’s saying that he’s better | –我怎么… –迈克尔说他更适合做经理 |
[18:18] | at being a manager, and I agree. | 我也同意 |
[18:19] | I’m just… He’s a better people person, weirdly. | –我只是… –他虽然很奇怪,但人际关系上更有一套 |
[18:22] | And weirdly, I’m a good dog person, right, guys? | 而且奇怪的是 我和狗打交道很有一套,对吗? |
[18:24] | Come on. See? They love me. | 过来,看到了吧?它们很喜欢我 |
[18:26] | Fine. I don’t care which one of you does which job, | 好吧,我不介意你们到底谁做哪份工作 |
[18:29] | just stop meeting with me to talk about it. | 别再拿这事来烦我就好 |
[18:33] | All right. | All right. |
[18:34] | Oh. | –好的 –好的 |
[18:36] | I gotta take this. Yeah. Finish walking my dogs for me. | 我得接下电话,帮我继续遛狗 |
[18:41] | And don’t ride them. A lot of people try to ride them. | 别骑在它们身上 有很多人试过骑上去 |
[18:49] | Excuse me, everyone, please check your emails. | 打扰一下,请大家看一下邮件 |
[18:51] | I just sent you the following message, | 我刚给你们发了如下的内容 |
[18:53] | “Coworkers, you may have received a valentine from me. | “同事们,你们可能收到了 我送的情人节卡片” |
[18:56] | “Please understand this does not mean that I like you in any way.” | “我想澄清一下,这不表示我 以任何方式喜欢你们” |
[18:59] | You don’t even like us as friends? | 就连朋友之间的喜欢也没有? |
[19:02] | Phyllis, you guys are, like, my closest friends. | 菲利斯,你们算是我最好的朋友了 |
[19:05] | I just mean I don’t like-like you. | –我只是说我不是像男女朋友那样喜欢你们 |
[19:07] | What are we, five? | –你以为我们才五岁吗? |
[19:08] | “Please don’t read into this card. | “请别过度解读卡片 |
[19:10] | “Yours in professionalism, Nard Dog.” | 充满职业水准的狗狗敬上” |
[19:13] | Um, why did I just receive a mass email from you | 为什么我刚收到一封你发的邮件 |
[19:15] | that said that you don’t like me? | 说你不喜欢我? |
[19:17] | Do you realize how hard that makes me like you, Andy? | 安迪,你明白这样做 会让我加倍的喜欢你吗? |
[19:19] | It’s not… That wasn’t… | 这不是…那不是… |
[19:24] | I like someone else. | –我喜欢的另有其人 |
[19:26] | Who? | –谁? |
[19:29] | It’s not… | 不是… |
[19:33] | Whether or not… | 是不是… |
[19:38] | Who? What? | 谁?什么? |
[19:39] | Yeah, I guess Andy never liked Kelly. | 看来安迪从没有喜欢过凯莉 |
[19:43] | How about that? | 你觉得这消息如何? |
[19:47] | It smells good in here. | 这里真好闻 |
[19:48] | It sure does. Okay, we have your space heater, your humidifier, | 那是,好了,你的暖气 加湿器都在这里了 |
[19:53] | your dehumidifier, your fan, your foot fan and your food dehydrator. | 还有减湿器、风扇、脚风扇 食品脱水机 |
[19:56] | Erin, what about my keyboard? | 艾琳,我的键盘呢? |
[20:02] | Ah. | |
[20:05] | So good to be home. | 回家的感觉真好 |
[20:09] | How about a little Bossa Nova? | 来一段巴萨诺瓦如何? |
[20:23] | He looks happy. | –他看上去心情很好 |
[20:25] | Yep. | –对 |
[20:27] | Well, well, well. Hmm. Boss for… | 老板做了…多久来着? |
[20:31] | What was it? Oh. | |
[20:33] | Four-and-a-half hours. New record. Low. | 四个半小时,新纪录啊,够低的 |
[20:38] | Previous record, Henry Rostin. | 前纪录是亨利罗斯丁保持的 |
[20:40] | Boss for nine years, four months. | 做了九年四个月的老板 |
[20:42] | And he only left because he had family matters to attend to, | 他离开只是因为家里有事情要处理 |
[20:45] | and he… What? | 然后他…怎么了? |
[20:52] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[20:56] | I can’t help but think that something we did made this possible. | 我一直在想是我们做的事情 让这一切成为可能 |
[20:59] | Jim dug his own grave, but maybe we provided the shovel. | 杰姆自掘坟墓 但也许我们提供了铲子 |
[21:04] | Temp, I like that. I’m gonna engrave that into a piece of wood. | 临时工,我挺喜欢的 我会把这句话刻到木板上 |
[21:09] | Care to celebrate with a drink? | –想要去喝一杯庆祝吗? |
[21:10] | I would love to. | –我很愿意去 |
[21:15] | Why not? | –为什么不? |
[21:16] | Because martini bars are pretentious. | –因为马提尼酒吧太做作 |
[21:18] | No, thank you. I’m sorry that I don’t want | –不,谢谢 –不好意思,我和你不一样 |
[21:20] | farm-boy swill like you do, you know? | 我不喜欢农场猪饲料,懂吗? |
[21:21] | It is not farm-boy swill. I will show you. | 不是农场猪饲料,我证明给你看 |
[21:23] | It is beet vodka and it is delicious. | 是甜菜酿的伏特加,味道很好的 |
[21:26] | I’m not interested in anything I have to make myself. | 我对需要自己动手做的东西都不感兴趣 |