时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hello, hello. | 你好啊 |
[00:05] | Top of the morning to you. | 早上好啊 |
[00:08] | Green M&M’s. Nature’s Viagra. | 绿色的MM豆 自然的伟哥 |
[00:13] | Two of my favorite joke areas combined. It’s gonna be a good day. | 我最喜欢的两个笑话主题结合起来 今天会是很美好的一天的 |
[00:16] | I don’t want to bring my friends. | 我不想带朋友一起去 为什么不能就我们两个去? |
[00:17] | Why can’t it just be the two of us? | 是圣帕特里克节啊 人们都是成群结队出去的 |
[00:18] | Because it’s St. Patrick’s Day. People go out in groups. | 是圣帕特里克节啊 人们都是成群结队出去的 |
[00:20] | Well, why don’t you invite your friends? | —你为什么不邀请朋友? |
[00:21] | Why are you being so weird about this? | —你为什么那么奇怪? |
[00:22] | Stop fighting! Just on St. Patrick’s Day, okay? | 别吵了!只是圣帕特里克节而已 |
[00:25] | Just one perfect day a year. | 每年一次 完美的一天 |
[00:28] | No hassles, no problems, no kids. | 不麻烦 没问题 没孩子参加 |
[00:32] | Why no kids? | —为什么没孩子参加? |
[00:33] | Yeah, where are your kids? | —是啊 你的孩子呢? |
[00:35] | Nope. Uh-uh. Not today. | 没有 今天没孩子 |
[00:38] | It is St. Patrick’s Day, | 今天是圣帕特里克节 |
[00:40] | and here in Scranton, that is a huge deal. | 在斯克兰顿 这一天很重要 |
[00:44] | It is the closest that the Irish will ever get to Christmas. | 这是爱尔兰人庆祝的最类似圣诞的节日了 (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) (敦德 米福林) (接待员) 办公室 |
[01:12] | Welcome back, Dad. | —欢迎回来 |
[01:13] | Oh, thank you. | 老爸 |
[01:14] | Hey. – Hey. Hey! | —谢谢你 |
[01:17] | Welcome back, Tuna. | 欢迎回来 |
[01:18] | Hey. | 金枪鱼 |
[01:19] | Very good. Okay, we’ll get back to you on that right away. Thanks. | 很好 我们尽快给你回复 谢谢 |
[01:25] | What do we got here? | 这里什么情况? |
[01:26] | Mega-desk. Of course. | —大桌子 —可不是 |
[01:28] | Command central. Mmm-hmm. | 指挥中心 |
[01:29] | Surveillance, gaming and business. | 监控 游戏和业务 |
[01:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:37] | What? Come on. Jim! | 怎么了?拜托 杰姆! |
[01:42] | Tweedledee and Tweedle Dumbass | 特威德鲁蒂和特威笨蛋 |
[01:44] | have been away on maternity leave, | 去休产假了 |
[01:46] | but now Tweedle Dumbass is back and we have a problem. | 现在特威笨蛋回来了 我们就有问题了 |
[01:49] | Yes, getting hooked on mega-desk was my own damn fault. | 没错 |
[01:52] | I don’t care about assigning blame. | 为大桌子着迷是我自己的错 |
[01:55] | All I care about is mega-desk. | 不过我不在乎是谁的错 我只在乎我的大桌子 |
[01:58] | That is all I care about. Getting more mega-desk. | 我只在乎这个 搞到更多的大桌子 |
[02:05] | Oh, I love this. So much fun. | 我爱死这里了 |
[02:08] | There’s such team spirit in this room. | 欢声笑语 这里充满团队合作精神 |
[02:10] | Morning, darling. Morning. | —早上好 亲爱的 —早上好 |
[02:12] | Well, this is my last day at the Scranton branch for a while, | 这是我这次在斯克兰顿分部 停留的最后一天了 |
[02:15] | but I’m leaving it in the very capable hands | 不过我把公司交给了很有能力的人 |
[02:17] | of some of the loveliest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. | 也是我有幸认识的最可爱的人 |
[02:19] | You know, I’m gonna miss this place, | 我会想念这个地方的 |
[02:22] | and the snow. | 还有这里的雪 |
[02:23] | Do my dogs love peeing in that snow! | 我的狗狗喜欢在雪里撒尿吗? |
[02:27] | Makes me think they’re onto something. | 喜欢到我觉得他们还有所企图 |
[02:30] | Oh, good morning, sweetheart. | —早上好 亲爱的 |
[02:32] | Good morning, honey pile. | —早上好 小甜甜 |
[02:34] | I’m sorry, but is that a gift I see in your hands? | 不好意思 你手里那是个礼物吗? |
[02:37] | It is. This is a little something for you | 没错 是点小心意 (无烟煤遗产博物馆) |
[02:39] | to remember your time here in Scranton by. | 让你记得在斯克兰顿度过的时光 |
[02:43] | Is that a lump of coal? | —那是一块煤吗? |
[02:44] | Yes, it is. | —没错 |
[02:46] | I haven’t been that naughty. | —我也没有那么淘气吧? |
[02:47] | No, no, no. That is a good gift, actually. | —不 这其实是一份好礼物 |
[02:50] | Buildings here in Scranton are literally powered by coal. | 斯克兰顿这里的楼都是靠煤来获得能源的 |
[02:53] | Uh… Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:56] | We don’t get much coal down in Tallahassee. | 我们塔拉哈西那边没什么煤 |
[02:58] | I mean, just alligators | 鳄鱼倒是多得很 |
[02:59] | and some of the worst Chinese food you’ve ever tasted. | 还有可能是你吃过最糟糕的中餐 |
[03:01] | Mmm, that sounds great, actually. | 听上去不错嘛 |
[03:03] | Well, if you ever get down in my neck of the woods, | 如果你什么时候到那里去 |
[03:06] | you got a place to stay. | 尽管到我家里来住 |
[03:08] | When you work for Sabre, only one thing matters, | 当你为萨布尔工作时 只有一件事情是重要的 |
[03:10] | and I don’t care if you’re a loser or you practice bestiality, | 无论你是个失败者 还是搞人兽交的 |
[03:15] | if Jo likes you, you are in. | 如果乔喜欢你 |
[03:18] | And I am in. | 你就高枕无忧 我就没什么好担心的 |
[03:22] | Erin Go Bragh. | —爱尔兰万岁 |
[03:24] | Andy “Go Bragh” to you. | —爱尔兰万岁 |
[03:26] | Nice kilt. Thanks. | —你的苏格兰百褶短裙很不错嘛 —谢谢 |
[03:28] | It’s actually my sister’s old field hockey skirt. | 实际上是我姐姐以前穿的曲棍球裙 |
[03:31] | Erin and I have our first date tonight and it has to be perfect. | 艾琳和我今天晚上第一次约会 一切必须完美 |
[03:34] | Why? Because according to How I Met Your Mother, | 为什么?因为根据 《老爸老妈的浪漫史》 |
[03:36] | that’s the date that your kids are gonna wait patiently to hear about, | 以后你们的孩子会迫不及待地 想听这次约会的细节 |
[03:39] | and you better have a good story for them. | 所以最好给他们准备个好故事 |
[03:44] | Nope. Great. | —不 —好极了 |
[03:46] | No. Thank you. | —不 —谢谢 |
[03:47] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[03:48] | Come on. Come on. Five more minutes. | 拜托 再过五分钟 |
[03:50] | Five more minutes of mega-desk? Please? | 再给我五分钟的大桌子时间 拜托了? |
[03:57] | Is this yours or mine? | 这是你的还是我的? |
[03:58] | They say that no man is an island. | 人们说没有谁是一座孤岛 |
[04:02] | False. I am an island, and this island is volcanic. | 错了 我就是一座孤岛 而且岛上还有火山 |
[04:06] | Mega-desk! | 大桌子! |
[04:08] | And it is about to erupt with the molten hot lava of strategy. | 这座火山就要喷发了 喷出来的都是热辣出炉的战略 |
[04:14] | Good Lord. I can’t believe I’m missing this. | 我的天啊 真不敢相信我错过了这个 |
[04:17] | It’s kind of like that lip thing she did last night, | 就好像她昨晚嘴唇的动作一样 |
[04:18] | like a half-snarl, half-smile. | 又像是生气 又像是微笑 |
[04:21] | I get the sense that she’s very ironic. | —我感觉出她是个很风趣的人 —好了 |
[04:22] | Okay. Love you. We’ll talk soon. | 我爱你 晚点再聊 |
[04:27] | Must be amazing being a father, right? | 做父亲的感觉肯定很棒吧? |
[04:29] | The miracle of life. | 生命的奇迹 |
[04:30] | It is. Big time. | 对 千真万确 |
[04:32] | Ah, that baby is just discovering a whole wide world right now. | 那个宝宝正在一点点探索世界呢 |
[04:37] | It’s pretty amazing. What up is, what down is, | —太令人惊奇了 —什么是上 什么是下 |
[04:39] | who Mom is, who Dad is. | 谁是妈妈 谁是爸爸 |
[04:42] | Must be tough being here with all that going on. | 想到这些 还要待在这里一定很艰难 |
[04:44] | It’s tough being here for a lot of reasons. | 在这里艰难的原因可多了 |
[04:47] | I mean, you’re here at work | 我是说 你在这里上班 |
[04:48] | and the baby thinks that the refrigerator is its father. | 宝宝可能觉得冰箱是她爸爸 |
[04:52] | Is that what happened to you? | —这事当时发生在你身上吗? |
[04:54] | I’ll tell you what happened to me. | —我来告诉你我当时发生了什么 |
[04:56] | I didn’t see my father for the first two years of my life. | 我到两岁都没见过我父亲 |
[04:59] | I thought my mother was my father and my wet nurse was my mother. | 我当时以为我妈妈是爸爸 奶妈是我妈妈 |
[05:02] | And that’s a common mistake. | —这个错误很常见 |
[05:04] | Turned out fine for me. But Mose? | —我最后还不是长大了 但是莫斯呢? |
[05:07] | Oh, same story, different ending. | 同样的故事 只是结局不同 |
[05:18] | Hey, are you sick? | 嘿 你生病了吗? |
[05:19] | Oh, no, I’m fine. I just have a little indigestion. | 不 我没事 就是有点消化不良 |
[05:23] | In your nose? Yes. | —鼻子消化不良? —对 |
[05:25] | I’m a little sick, but I don’t want to miss my date with Andy. | 我是有点不舒服 但是我不想错过 和安迪的约会 |
[05:29] | I’ll get better. | 我会好起来的 |
[05:30] | Whenever I’m sick it goes away within a few hours, | 我每次生病 也就几小时就好了 |
[05:32] | except once when I was in the hospital from age three to six. | 除了那次我住院从三岁住到了六岁 |
[05:37] | Now, after all the talking I’ve been doing, it’s your turn. | 好了 我说得够多了 该你们说了 |
[05:41] | This is a town hall meeting. I want to hear what y’all sound like. | 这是全体集会 我希望你们都能发言 |
[05:45] | That is a great idea, J.B. Thank you. | —这个主意很不错 乔 —谢谢 |
[05:47] | You know, I get way too many ideas from the top. | 我从上面得到的想法实在是太多了 |
[05:50] | Now, I want to hear your ideas. | 现在我想听听你们的想法 |
[05:52] | I mean, did you guys know that Liquid Paper, | 你们知道修正液 |
[05:55] | that wasn’t invented by some fancy engineer. | 不是什么厉害的工程师发明的吗? |
[05:57] | No, that was created by a lowly typist. | 不 是最底层的打字员发明的 |
[06:01] | Oh, Jo, I have an idea for suntan lotion soap. | 乔 我有个美黑乳液皂的点子 |
[06:06] | You know, it doesn’t have to be an invention. | 并不一定要是发明创造 |
[06:08] | I have a question. | —我有个问题 |
[06:09] | Oscar, homosexual accountant. | —那是奥斯卡 同志会计 |
[06:11] | In the training manual, it says that | 培训手册 |
[06:12] | there’s a minority executive training program in Tallahassee. | 说在塔拉哈西有一个 面向非白人的高管培训计划 |
[06:15] | I am so proud of Sabre’s Print In All Colors initiative. | 我对于“萨布尔打印所有颜色”计划 非常自豪 |
[06:19] | Any Sabre employee of color is welcome to apply, okay? | 任何萨布尔的非白人员工都可以申请 |
[06:24] | Darryl? | 好吗?达瑞尔? |
[06:25] | Darryl. Mellow, soulful, smart for warehouse. | 达瑞尔 性格温和 沉静 在仓库工作有点屈才了 |
[06:28] | Okay, hush now. Okay. | —够了 别说了 —好 |
[06:29] | The Sabre shipping method could be more efficient. | 萨布尔的发货方式可以更加高效 |
[06:33] | Combining inventory systems makes sense on paper, | 联合的库存系统适合纸张生意 |
[06:36] | but printers and paper ship differently. | 但是打印机和纸张发货方式不同 |
[06:39] | It would be faster to deliver them separately | 比起等所有东西都齐了再发货 |
[06:41] | instead of waiting on everything to come in. | 分开发货更加快捷 |
[06:43] | But you wouldn’t need more trucks? I mean… | 但是这样不会需要更多卡车吗? 我是说… |
[06:44] | Not at all. There’s a way it can be scheduled. | 完全不会 可以合理安排的 |
[06:47] | I sketched this out downstairs. | —这是我在楼下画的 |
[06:49] | Well, look at you. | —看看你 |
[06:50] | Look at that picture that you drew. Nice job. | 看看你画的图 |
[06:53] | We are very proud of you. | 做得很不错 我们真为你自豪 |
[06:55] | You know what? We are going to tape that up | 你知道吗?我们可以把这画 |
[06:57] | on the refrigerator in the kitchen. | 贴在厨房的冰箱上 |
[06:58] | I like this, Darryl. | 我觉得很好 |
[07:00] | I like this a lot. | 达瑞尔 我非常喜欢 |
[07:02] | Maybe you should be doing your sketching upstairs. | 也许你应该在楼上画图 |
[07:05] | Would you like an office up here? | 你想在楼上工作吗? |
[07:06] | Are you serious? Yeah. | —你说真的吗? —对 |
[07:08] | Take Jim’s old office. | —你用杰姆以前的办公室吧 |
[07:09] | Oh, I set my stuff up in there. | —我把我的东西已经搬进去了 |
[07:13] | So, just give me a few minutes to clean it out for you. | 所以请给我几分钟时间 我再去清理出来 |
[07:16] | Yeah. I want to hear more from you. | —好了 |
[07:17] | Absolutely. | 我希望你再多给我汇报工作进展 —一定会的 |
[07:18] | All right. Yeah, thank you. | —好了 —谢谢你 |
[07:20] | Okay. Any questions? Anything on anybody’s mind? | 好了 还有问题吗? 大家有什么想法吗? |
[07:24] | I’m leaving tonight. | 我今晚就走了 |
[07:25] | This is your last chance for a while. | 下次机会要等一段时间了 |
[07:27] | No! Say it’s not so, Jo! We’re gonna miss you. | 不!乔 你可不能这么说! 我们会想念你的 |
[07:31] | We are gonna miss you so much! | 我们会非常想念你的!你别走啊! |
[07:33] | Don’t go away! | |
[07:34] | Okay. Florida ain’t that far away. | —好了 |
[07:36] | Well, I’m heading down there. | 佛罗里达也没多远 —我有空就去那里 |
[07:38] | Well, anytime, now. So, who… | —随时欢迎 现在 |
[07:39] | How about July 4th weekend? | 谁… —独立日那个周末如何? |
[07:44] | Oh, honey, you didn’t buy a ticket. | —亲爱的 |
[07:45] | I did. | 你没买票吧? —我买了 |
[07:47] | Oh, honey, I am not home very often, | 亲爱的 我其实不经常在家 |
[07:51] | and me and my relatives, they take up the guest house. | 而且我还有我家亲戚人多 客房都住满了 |
[07:54] | I think you should check with my office | 我看你在确定时间之前 最好还是 |
[07:56] | before you book any dates, okay? | 跟我办公室联系一下 好吗? |
[07:58] | You know what? In the spirit of full disclosure, | 你知道吗?我们把话敞开了说 |
[08:01] | I have actually reserved a bunch of different seats | 我已经在不同的航班上 |
[08:04] | on a bunch of different flights, | 预订了不同的座位 |
[08:05] | but there are a couple flights that only have two tickets left, | 但是有几个航班剩余座位不多了 |
[08:07] | so I think we should pull the trigger… | —所以我觉得我们应该决定… |
[08:08] | Enough! | —够了! |
[08:15] | All right, everybody. Just try to put a brave face on. | 好了 大家都勇敢一点面对 |
[08:19] | Let’s follow the chain of events. | 我们来回顾一下事情的发展过程 |
[08:21] | Jo likes Michael, | 乔喜欢迈克尔 |
[08:23] | Jo invites Michael to house, | 乔邀请迈克尔去她家 |
[08:26] | Jo doesn’t like Michael anymore. | 乔后来不再喜欢迈克尔了 |
[08:31] | Mmm. | |
[08:37] | Moving on up To the east side | 一路往上 搬到东边 |
[08:42] | To a deluxe apartment in the sky | 搬到天堂的豪华公寓 |
[08:46] | Hello. I want you to stop what you’re doing right now. | 你好 我想要你停下手头上的工作 |
[08:49] | You are stressed and I am taking you to lunch. | 你压力太大了 我要带你出去吃午饭 |
[08:50] | No, that’s very generous of you, but I’m all set. | 不用了 多谢你的好意 我不去了 |
[08:53] | No is not an option. | —不去不行 |
[08:54] | Yes, it is. | —说不去 就不去 |
[08:59] | All right, well, if you need me, I’ll be on the other side of that wall. | 好吧 如果你需要我的话 我就在隔壁 |
[09:02] | Knock once for yes, twice for no. | 敲一下墙壁代表是 两下代表否 |
[09:04] | How many knocks does it take to get you to do some work? | 敲多少次才能让你干点活? |
[09:11] | Okay. I’ll be over there. | 好吧 我就在隔壁 |
[09:15] | And I’m actually pleased | 我很高兴现在可以为你提供 |
[09:16] | to be able to offer you printer cartridges and toner now. | 打印机的墨盒和碳粉 |
[09:19] | Jim. Yeah. | —杰姆 —对 |
[09:20] | Jim, sorry to bother you. What? | —杰姆 打扰你一下 —怎么了? |
[09:22] | My headphones are broken. Right. | —我的耳机坏了 —好 |
[09:24] | Can I listen to my music at a low volume? | —我能把音乐低音量放出来听吗? |
[09:25] | That’s great. Great. | —太好了 |
[09:26] | Okay. Yeah. | —好 —对 |
[09:28] | The cat’s in the cradle and the silver spoon Little boy… | 摇篮里的猫 银汤匙 小男孩… |
[09:32] | When was the last time you updated your printer? | 你上次升级打印机是什么时候? |
[09:34] | “When you coming home, Dad?” “I don’t know when” | 你什么时候回家 爸爸? 我不知道什么时候 |
[09:36] | No. You need to stop now. | 不行 你得把音乐关了 |
[09:37] | We’ll be together then, now We’re going to have a good time then | 我们那时候就可以在一起了 我们会玩得很开心 |
[09:44] | Whether it’s this time or the next time. | 不管是这次还是下次 |
[09:47] | The cat’s in the cradle and the silver spoon | 摇篮里的猫 银汤匙 |
[09:50] | Little boy blue and the man in the moon | 小男孩不开心 男人在月球上 |
[09:52] | No, we can definitely talk about it… | 不 我们当然可以谈的… |
[09:55] | You know what? Can I call you back? That’d be great. Thank you. | 我能晚点给你打过去吗? 那太好了 谢谢 |
[09:57] | We’ll be together then We’re going to have a good time | 我们那时候就可以在一起了 我们会玩得很开心 |
[10:01] | No, I know I need to work, I just… | 不 我知道我得工作 |
[10:04] | I feel weird not being home. | 只是… 我觉得不在家里很奇怪 |
[10:06] | I am not surprised that Dwight’s using my baby to steal my desk. | 德怀特利用我的宝宝来偷用我的桌子 我一点不惊讶 |
[10:11] | I’m a little surprised that it’s working. | 我惊讶的是他的计划居然得逞了 |
[10:15] | This fax came for you. | —这份传真是给你的 |
[10:17] | Oh, no, no, no. Are you feeling ill? | —不 你不舒服吗? |
[10:19] | Oh, no, honey, if you’ve got a bug, I want you to go on home. | 不行 亲爱的 如果你病了 我希望你回家去 |
[10:23] | I can’t have you getting Callie and Jo Junior sick. | 我不能让你传染给卡莉和小乔乔 |
[10:25] | These dogs have gotta be in a commercial with Dwight Howard next week. | 这两只狗狗明天要和德怀特霍华德 一起拍广告 |
[10:28] | Oh. No, I feel like I could lift a car. | —不 我身体好着呢 |
[10:30] | Yeah, but you sound like death, girl. | —但是听上去绝对是病了 姑娘 |
[10:33] | Now, why don’t you go on home, | 你还是回家去吧 |
[10:34] | take care of yourself, get in bed, | 照顾好自己 卧床休息 |
[10:35] | and shred that and have them send me a clean fax, all right? | 把这张纸碎了 让他们重新给我发一份干净的 |
[10:38] | Well… | 那个… |
[10:43] | She should go home. It’s not the end of the world. | 她应该回家的 又不是世界末日 |
[10:46] | We’ll go on a date next week. | 我们可以下周再约会 |
[10:48] | She’s still going to like me in a week, right? | 一周过后她还会喜欢我的 对吧? |
[10:55] | Yes? | —什么事? |
[10:56] | I was just working at my desk and I wanted to run some new leads by you. | —我刚才在我的办公桌那里工作 |
[11:00] | Oh, you’re sick. | 想要跟你汇报一些销售线索 |
[11:01] | Dang it. | 你病了 真糟糕 |
[11:03] | That’s exactly why I sent that receptionist home. | 我就因为这个把前台打发回家了 |
[11:04] | No, no, I’m not. | —不 |
[11:05] | Getting everybody sick in the office. | 我没病 —要把全办公室的人都传染了 |
[11:07] | I have some good ideas that… | —我有些不错的想法… |
[11:08] | I don’t need any heroes here, honey. | —我不需要你逞英雄 |
[11:10] | It’s time for you to go on home now. | 你该回家去了 |
[11:11] | You sure? Yeah. | —你确定? —对 |
[11:13] | You’ll probably feel better once you get some pants on. Come on. | 你穿上裤子也许就感觉好点了 快走吧 |
[11:23] | Very nice. Not bad, huh? | —很好嘛 —不错吧? |
[11:25] | Real Hoop Dreams story you got there. | 像《篮球梦》里那样的真人故事 |
[11:28] | Oh, man, you seem to have caught Jo’s eye. | 伙计 |
[11:32] | How’d you make that happen? | 你好像让乔注意起你了 你怎么做到的? |
[11:34] | I impressed her with my good ideas. | —我用我的好主意让她刮目相看 |
[11:36] | Seriously. How did you do it? | —说真的 你怎么做到的? |
[11:39] | I made a suggestion at the meeting that was good. | 我开会的时候提了个好建议 |
[11:42] | You were there. | 你在场啊 |
[11:43] | How do I put this delicately? | 我怎么能委婉地解释清楚呢? |
[11:46] | Does her family owe your family something in terms of a past injustice? | 她的家人是不是在以前的时代 欠了你家人什么人情债? |
[11:53] | Now, Mike, I have to ask you to leave | 迈克 我不得不请你出去了 |
[11:56] | so that I can learn about this tiny television. | 这样我才可以学习使用这个小电视 |
[12:00] | Mmm, okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[12:06] | Hey, there. | Hey, there. |
[12:08] | So, I think I’m done. | —你好啊 —你好啊 我事情做完了 |
[12:10] | Gonna head out, unless you want to chat, like we were doing earlier. | 我打算走了 除非你想聊聊 就像我们之前聊天那样 |
[12:14] | Well, there’s chatting time and there’s working time, | 有的时间可以聊天 有的时间应该工作 |
[12:17] | and I’m still on working time. | 我还在工作 |
[12:18] | Mmm? Well, the clock says chatting time, so… | 钟上显示的是聊天时间 所以… |
[12:23] | Well, if you feel like you’ve done a solid day’s work. | 如果你觉得你今天工作表现不错才算 |
[12:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:29] | What? | 什么意思? |
[12:30] | Well, I mean, if you can put your name on this day | 我是说 如果你回想自己的一天 |
[12:33] | and be proud of the amount of work you’ve done, | 为自己完成的工作而自豪 |
[12:36] | then by all means, you should toodle on home. | 那么当然了 |
[12:40] | Mmm… Okay. | 你可以赶着回家 |
[12:45] | Is there something else I can help you with? | 我还能帮到你什么吗? |
[12:47] | No, no, no, that’s super clear-ish. | 没了 你说得很清楚了 |
[12:55] | Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. | 不 |
[13:02] | Just because Jo has no life | 乔没有私人时间 |
[13:05] | does not mean that the rest of us don’t have lives. | 并不意味着我们剩下的人也如此 |
[13:09] | Oscar has a life. I think Ryan has a life. | 奥斯卡就有私生活 我觉得莱恩也有 |
[13:14] | This is outrageous. | 这简直让人出离愤怒 |
[13:18] | Hey, Pac-Man. | —嘿 吃豆人 |
[13:19] | Hey, what’s up, Butt Plug? | —嘿 你好吗 菊花塞? |
[13:21] | How you doing, stud? You’re already there? | 你好吗 蠢货?你已经在那里了? |
[13:23] | Dude, I’ve been here since 3:00. | 兄弟 |
[13:25] | I’ve boot and rallied twice. | 我从三点就在这里 我已经两次醉倒又醒过来了 |
[13:27] | How’s the lady situation? | 那边姑娘多吗? |
[13:28] | Fat and ugly. | 又肥又丑 |
[13:30] | You might actually have a chance. | —你也许有机会 |
[13:31] | Oh, damn, that sounds great. | —见鬼 听上去真不错 |
[13:34] | Unfortunately I am stuck here because my boss is making us work late. | 不幸的是 我困在办公室了 因为我们的老板强迫我们加班 |
[13:38] | Oh, here’s what you do. Hike up your skirt and pull out your tampon, | 你应该这样做 撩起你的裙子 拔出你的卫生棉条 |
[13:43] | borrow some balls and come meet me. | 借个胆子然后过来这里找我 |
[13:45] | Yeah, maybe next year. | —嗯 |
[13:47] | Maybe next queer. | 也许明年吧 —你也许是个娘们 |
[13:49] | Hey, ladies, who wants some bangers and mash? | 嘿 女士们 |
[13:56] | Oh, Andy! Hi. | 谁想吃点香肠和土豆泥? —安迪! —嗨 |
[13:58] | I’m in my jammy-jams. | —我都换上睡衣了 |
[13:59] | That’s okay. I’m in my worky-works. | —没关系 我都还没来得及换衣服 |
[14:03] | You look amazing. | —你漂亮极了 |
[14:04] | Thanks. | —谢谢 |
[14:06] | Come in. Okay. | —进来吧 —好 |
[14:11] | Hey, me and Creed are in. Are you guys in? | 嘿 克里德和我加入 你们呢? |
[14:14] | Oh, I’m in. I’m in. | —我也加入 —我也加入 |
[14:16] | All right. | 好 |
[14:27] | Oh, you don’t become the most powerful woman in Tallahassee | 懒懒散散的可成为不了 |
[14:30] | by slacking off. | 塔拉哈西最强势的女人 |
[14:31] | You do it by working hard. | 这都是靠努力工作换来的 |
[14:35] | Or marrying rich. | 或者嫁给有钱人 |
[14:37] | I did both. | 我两个都占上了 |
[14:41] | Got a little client meeting at Shanny O’Gannigans tonight. | 我今晚在沙尼奥卡尼甘斯 跟客户有个会议 |
[14:43] | It shouldn’t go all night long, | 不会持续一整晚 |
[14:45] | so if you’d like me to, I can swing by your house | 所以如果你想的话 我可以去你家 |
[14:47] | so the baby can experience a strong male presence. | 这样你的宝宝就可以感受一下 家里有个强壮的男人 |
[14:52] | No? Nothing? | 不要吗?好吧 |
[14:53] | Okay, have fun working. | 工作愉快 |
[15:02] | Hi there, Jo. Sorry to interrupt. | 你好 乔 不好意思 打扰一下 |
[15:04] | This evening I have… | 今晚 我有个… |
[15:08] | Hello? Hey, Jo, it’s Jim Halpert. | —喂? —嘿 乔 我是杰姆哈尔佩特 |
[15:09] | I actually scheduled a meeting at 7:30 with a very important client, | 我在七点半和一个客户有个重要的会 |
[15:13] | and it’s so weird, ’cause we never have meetings after 5:00 p.m., | 但是我们从来不会在五点以后跟客户开会 所以觉得很奇怪 |
[15:16] | but I was hoping that maybe just this once it would be okay. | 我希望你觉得就这一次没问题 |
[15:21] | Well, sure. You know, you go ahead and push some printers. | 没问题 你加油多卖点打印机吧 |
[15:24] | You know I will. | 你知道我会的 还有 |
[15:25] | And by the way, seriously, we never, never do this. | 说真的 我们从来不那么晚开会的 |
[15:28] | Okay. | Okay. —好吧 —好了 |
[15:29] | All right. | 不好意思 |
[15:31] | Sorry, sugar. What did you want? | 亲爱的 你想说什么? |
[15:34] | Well, you see, I actually do have a meeting with a client. | 我本来和客户有个会 |
[15:40] | I’m gonna just reschedule for next week. | —但还是改期到下周吧 |
[15:43] | Thank you. | —谢谢 |
[15:47] | Thanks again, by the way. | 再跟你说一声 多谢了 |
[15:51] | Hey, what are you fellows doing up here? | —你们来这里做什么? |
[15:53] | We’re here to bust you out. | —我们来救你出去 |
[15:54] | I wish, but I… | —我也希望 |
[15:55] | Dude, is your shirt tucked in? | 但是… —兄弟 |
[15:58] | Oh, yeah. | 你把上衣塞进裤子里了? |
[16:00] | I must have did that when I used the bathroom. | 对 肯定是上厕所的时候塞的 |
[16:04] | All right, then. Let me get to it. | —好吧 |
[16:06] | All right. | 我继续了 —好吧 |
[16:08] | See you later. | 晚点见 |
[16:18] | Your hand’s cold. | 你的手好冷 |
[16:19] | It is? I’m sorry. Yeah. | —是吗?不好意思 —嗯 |
[16:21] | Have some more blanket. | —再盖点毯子 |
[16:22] | Oh, thanks. | —谢谢 |
[16:23] | What’s up? | —怎么了? |
[16:24] | You’re awake? | —你还醒着? |
[16:25] | Andy, this is my brother, Reed. | 安迪 这是我弟弟瑞德 |
[16:27] | I didn’t know you had a brother. | —我不知道你还有个弟弟 |
[16:28] | He’s my foster brother. | —他是我寄养家庭里的弟弟 |
[16:30] | Well, any brother of Erin’s is a friend of mine. | 艾琳的兄弟都是我的朋友 |
[16:34] | Nice to meet you. Andy Bernard. | —很高兴认识你 |
[16:35] | Cold hands. | 我是安迪伯纳德 —手太冷了 |
[16:37] | Are we rotating seats or… | —我们是轮换位子坐吗? |
[16:39] | Yeah, you’re the guest. | —对 你是客人 |
[16:41] | Go take the easy chair. Best seat in the house. | 坐安乐椅吧 家里最好的椅子 |
[16:43] | Plus, you don’t have to sit next | 而且你就不用坐在这个蠢货旁边 |
[16:44] | to this big dork and her smelly feet. | 她的脚还特别臭 |
[16:47] | Hey. My feet aren’t smelly. They smell like roses. Smell them. | 我的脚才不臭 |
[16:51] | Whoa. | 香得很 你闻闻看 |
[16:59] | So how does the whole foster sibling thing work? | 寄养家庭的兄弟姐妹是怎样的? |
[17:01] | Do you guys share one parent or… | 你们有同样的寄养父母还是… |
[17:04] | None. We were in the same house from ages 10 to 12 | 不是 我们从10到12岁住在同一个屋檐下 |
[17:07] | and then from 15 to 18. | 然后从15到18岁 |
[17:10] | Right. Formative years. | 这样啊 成长最关键的那几年 |
[17:14] | Nice skirt. | —裙子很漂亮嘛 |
[17:15] | It’s a kilt. | —是苏格兰百褶裙 |
[17:22] | Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:31] | Yes, I am anxious to get out of work, | 没错 我等不及要下班 |
[17:33] | but let me be clear, | 但是话得说清楚 |
[17:34] | it’s not to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. | 不是为了去庆祝圣帕特里克节 |
[17:37] | It’s so I can protest St. Patrick’s Day. | 我是为了去抗议圣帕特里克节 |
[17:39] | Overnight all my damn bags home. | 我的包包都不带回去了 |
[17:41] | I’m carrying nothing but my sable gloves. | 我只带着我的紫貂手套走 |
[17:43] | I’ve had it with Homeland Security. | 我受够了国土安全局了 |
[17:45] | And I want you to put all those tracking numbers in my BlackBerry. | 我需要你把所有的追踪号码 输入进我的黑莓 |
[17:49] | How late are we gonna work tonight? | 我们今晚要工作到几点? |
[17:51] | You never know with Jo. Sometimes we’re here until midnight, | 乔的事情说不清楚 有时候我们待到半夜 |
[17:54] | sometimes she doesn’t show up for three days. | 有时候她三天都不来上班 |
[17:56] | Why does she do that? | 她为什么这么做? |
[17:57] | Why doesn’t she just tell you what your schedule is? | 她为什么不直接告诉你个日程? |
[17:59] | Yeah. That’d be awesome. I could get a girlfriend. | 是啊 那样就太好了 我就可以找到女朋友了 |
[18:02] | I wouldn’t have to go to Amsterdam seven times a year. | 我就不用一年去阿姆斯特丹七次了 |
[18:05] | But I’m young, right? I will date when I’m dead. | 不过我还年轻 对吧?总有机会约会的 |
[18:11] | Do I really want to turn out like Gabe? | 我真的想变成盖比那样吗? |
[18:14] | Twenty-six, single, | 26岁 单身 |
[18:17] | tied to my desk, no life, no family. | 为工作而活 没有私生活 没有家人 |
[18:20] | I want to have been married by the time I would have turned 30. | 我想要在30岁的时候结婚 |
[18:23] | That’s just… That’s just depressing. | 这简直…太让人抑郁了 |
[18:29] | Hello, Jo. | —你好 乔 |
[18:30] | Anything I can do for you, pudding? | —亲爱的 我能帮到你什么吗? |
[18:32] | There is, as a matter of fact. It’s getting sort of late. | 事实上 还真有 现在有点晚了 |
[18:35] | It’s 8:30 and it’s St. Patrick’s Day, | 已经八点半了 |
[18:39] | which is a world ethnic holiday, | 而且还是圣帕特里克节 是个世界范围的少数民族节日 |
[18:40] | so I have decided I’m going to dismiss my employees. | 所以我决定让我的员工下班了 |
[18:44] | Hmm. I’m thrilled with the work they’ve done today, | 我对于今天他们的工作成果很满意 |
[18:47] | both the quality and the quantity. | 质量和数量上都如此 |
[18:49] | Great performance. Very, very solid all the way around. | 表现很好 各方面都很棒 |
[18:52] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[18:56] | Okay. Happy St. Patrick’s Day. | 好吧 圣帕特里克节快乐 |
[19:03] | And also, | 还有 |
[19:04] | I would like to say that I will be canceling my trip down to Tallahassee, | 我想说我会取消去 塔拉哈西的旅行计划的 |
[19:08] | although I do look forward to our professional relationship. | 虽然我很乐意继续和你在工作上合作 |
[19:14] | Michael? Yes? | —迈克尔? —什么? |
[19:17] | I look forward to that, too. | 我也很期待和你共事 |
[19:29] | Oh. | |
[19:31] | It’s coming down out there. Yes. | —雨下得很大嘛 —对 |
[19:33] | Thank you for coming all the way here. | 真感谢你大老远过来 |
[19:35] | No, no. My pleasure. I’m sorry I was so sick. | —没什么 我很乐意的 —不好意思我身体那么不舒服 |
[19:58] | Great. Now I’m gonna get sick. | 太好了 这下我也会病了 |
[20:02] | Excuse me! Excuse me! Hey, guys, how are you? | 借过一下!嘿 大家伙 你们好吗? |
[20:09] | Drinks are on me. | 我请大家喝酒 |
[20:12] | No, no, no, put your credit cards away! It’s on us. | 别 |
[20:14] | All right! | 把信用卡收起来!我们请 那好啊! |
[20:17] | Did I mess up my career today | 我今天是毁了我的职业生涯 |
[20:18] | or my future prospects at Sabre? | 以及在萨布尔的发展前途了吗? |
[20:20] | I don’t know. There is a chance, yes. | 我不知道 有可能吧 |
[20:23] | I’ll tell you, I love my job, | 但我告诉你 我爱我的工作 |
[20:25] | but Jo wants me to put on a show for her and pretend to work late? | 但是乔想让我表现给她看 |
[20:30] | Nah. | 装作加班? |
[20:31] | I spent all day trying to make her like me, | 我一整天都努力想让她喜欢我 |
[20:35] | but I forgot to ask myself something. | 但是我忘了问自己一件事 |
[20:36] | Do I even like her? | 我喜欢她吗? |
[20:38] | As the Irish poet Bobby McFerrin said, “Don’t worry, be happy.” | 正如爱尔兰诗人鲍比麦克弗林所说 |
[20:43] | Whoops. | “别担心 开心点” |
[20:44] | Okay. Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[20:48] | Best night ever. | 最棒的一晚 |
[20:52] | What the hell is going on back there? | 后面是怎么回事? |
[20:55] | Yeah. We should be able to have that over to you by Monday. | 没错 我们周一应该可以给你发过去 |
[21:01] | Yeah, no problem. | 对 |
[21:04] | Thank you. | 没问题 |
[21:05] | What the hell is this? | —谢谢 —这是搞什么鬼? |
[21:07] | Oh! This is not mega-desk. | —这不是大桌子 |
[21:09] | No, it’s not. They call it “quad-desk.” | —不是 这叫做“四倍桌” |
[21:12] | That’s ridiculous. This is made up of three desks. | 这太荒唐了 这是三个桌子组成的 |
[21:16] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[21:19] | We’re gonna have to rename it then, aren’t we? | 我们得重新给它取名了 |
[21:27] | Hello. Dwight Schrute. | 你好 德怀特舒特 |