时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | They caught the Scranton Strangler. | 他们找到斯克兰顿扼杀者了 |
[00:07] | They trapped him in his house. | 他们把他困在了家里 |
[00:08] | …and then photographing them, | …然后拍摄他们 |
[00:10] | is believed to be inside. | 我们相信嫌犯就在室内 |
[00:12] | Police have now surrounded the apartment complex. | 警方已包围了他的住所 |
[00:15] | Police have surrounded. And we | -警方已经包围了 -现在我们 |
[00:17] | now see what appears to be a SWAT van pulling up. | 可以看到特种装备战术队的车到了 |
[00:19] | SWAT, SWAT’s arriving. | 特种装备战术队…特种装备战术队来了 |
[00:21] | It is unknown if he is armed with any… | 嫌犯是否持有武器还未知… |
[00:23] | They should do that thing where they play | 他们应该放点好音乐 |
[00:25] | the really good music to get him to come out. | 把他引出来 |
[00:27] | Ugh! They shouldn’t televise any of this. It just encourages copycats. | 电视上不应该播这个 这只能鼓励模仿猫 |
[00:31] | Just say copies. Why do you have to drag cats into this? | 说模仿者就行了 这和猫有什么关系? |
[00:34] | Okay, while this is interesting, we should get back to work. | 好吧,虽然这很有趣 我们还是应该回去工作 |
[00:37] | These standoffs can last a long time. | 双方可以僵持很久的 |
[00:39] | What if it’s another Waco? | 万一这又是个维科事件呢? |
[00:41] | It’s pronounced “wacko.” | 应该念成“瓦科” |
[00:42] | Some events are so newsworthy, | 某些事件很有报道价值 |
[00:44] | so historic, that you have to stop everything to watch. | 很有历史性意义 你不得不放下手头的事去看 |
[00:47] | Balloon boy, Michael Jackson’s funeral… | 氢气球男孩、迈克杰克逊的葬礼… |
[00:49] | Uh, things that, if you didn’t see them live, | 如果你没看到实况转播 |
[00:52] | you wouldn’t really care that you didn’t see them at all. | 那你肯定连自己 知不知道这事都不在乎 |
[00:55] | Coming to you from the corner of… | 现场报道来自… |
[00:57] | Columbia Street and Washington Ave. | 哥伦比亚街和华盛顿大道的交角 |
[00:59] | God, when is he gonna come out? | 天啊,他打算什么时候出来? |
[01:01] | For what we all pray is the last… | 我们都在祈祷最后… |
[01:04] | I bet he’s wishing he had a hybrid, right? | 我打赌他肯定想要个混合动力车 你说呢? |
[01:06] | Sixty miles to the gallon in the city! | 在城市里一加仑油就够跑六十英里! |
[01:08] | No, I bet he’s wishing he was strangling someone. | 不对,他肯定希望他在勒死什么人呢 |
[01:11] | Okay, that’s our street. | 那是咱们这条街 |
[01:12] | That’s our street. He’s going down our street. | 那是咱们这条街 他往我们这边开了 |
[01:14] | Come on, everybody. | 快点,大家 |
[01:15] | Go. Go, go, go. | 快点,快 |
[01:19] | There it is. | There it is. 在那呢 |
[01:20] | – I saw it. – Where? Where? | -我看见了 -哪呢?在哪呢? |
[01:21] | I saw it. It’s gone. | 我看见了,已经开走了 |
[01:23] | Oh! | |
[01:24] | He went right by. | 他正好从这经过 |
[01:26] | You missed it. | You missed it. 你们错过了,你们没看见 |
[01:30] | “Grandpa, where were you the day | “爷爷,斯克兰顿扼杀者 |
[01:33] | “the Scranton Strangler was caught?” | 被抓住的那天,你在哪呢?” |
[01:35] | Well, I was there, kiddo. I was there. | 我就在现场,孩子,我就在那儿 |
[01:40] | And I’ll tell you what, | 我告诉你… |
[01:44] | you go sell these and buy yourself a nice spaceship. | 你去把这些卖了 给自己买艘宇宙飞船玩去 斯克兰顿 欢迎您 办公室 |
[02:11] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[02:13] | Walk with me. | 跟着我 |
[02:15] | Gabe and I are having a party, | 我和盖比要开个派对 |
[02:16] | and everyone’s invited, and it’s at his apartment. | 我们请了所有人 地点在他家 |
[02:18] | And we’re gonna watch Glee. Glee? What is Glee? | -我们打算在聚会上看《欢乐合唱团》 -《欢乐合唱团》?那是什么? |
[02:20] | Some sort of television program? | 电视节目吗? |
[02:21] | Jim, I need that thing, stat. | 杰姆,我要用那东西,马上 |
[02:23] | Okay. Yeah, it’s a TV show. | -好吧 -对,是个电视节目 |
[02:25] | Dwight. Signing. | 德怀特,签字 |
[02:27] | I don’t have time for parties. I don’t have time for TV shows. | 我没时间参加聚会 也没时间看电视 |
[02:30] | Stanley, what time is that thing that I have to do? | 斯坦利,我要几点干那事了? |
[02:32] | I… Cancel it. Are you still here? | -我… -取消它,你怎么还在这? |
[02:34] | Oh, it’s just… It’s our first party together. | 只是…这是我们在一起以来的 第一个聚会 |
[02:36] | So… Mmm-mmm! | -所以… |
[02:39] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听见我说什么了吗? |
[02:41] | I’m a very busy man. I don’t have time for your TV show. | 我很忙 我没时间跟你们看电视 |
[02:43] | Okay, sorry. I’m joking. | -好吧,对不起 -我开玩笑的 |
[02:46] | Wait, which… I’m joking. | -等等,怎么… -我开玩笑呢 |
[02:48] | I’m kidding around. | 我调侃呢 |
[02:50] | I’m not actually angry. | 我没真生气 |
[02:54] | I’m not busy at all. I’m not doing anything. | 我其实一点都不忙,什么事都没有干 |
[02:56] | And I know what Glee is. I am a total Gleek. | 而且我知道《欢乐合唱团》,还是超级粉丝 |
[02:58] | Oh, me too. You know who my favorite character is? | -我也是 -你知道我最喜欢的角色是谁吗? |
[03:01] | The invalid. | 没用的人 |
[03:02] | Yes, I’d love to come to your party. | 我愿意参加你的聚会 |
[03:04] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[03:05] | I don’t know if Michael likes Gabe that much, | 我不知道迈克尔是不是那么喜欢盖比 |
[03:07] | but there’s this thing on Glee called mash-up, | 但是《欢乐合唱团》里有个说法叫混搭 |
[03:09] | where two things that don’t go together make one great song. | 两个完全不协调的事 能成为一首好歌 |
[03:13] | Take Gabe, take Michael, you make “Gaymike.” | 拿盖比和迈克尔来说 合到一起就是“基迈克” |
[03:18] | Best friends. | 最好的朋友 |
[03:19] | No, really? | 不是吧? |
[03:20] | Is there time to change this? That show… | 还有时间改吗?那个剧… |
[03:23] | I mean, first they say that Mr. Schue | 我说,一开始他们说舒先生 |
[03:24] | doesn’t know anything about choreography, | 一点都不懂舞步编排 |
[03:26] | and then, like, three episodes later, | 然后,大概三集过后 |
[03:28] | he’s this fantastic choreographer. | 他又成了超棒的编舞者了? |
[03:30] | Pick a lane, people. | 做个选择吧 |
[03:31] | And what was with Jesse’s sudden turn | 还有杰西突然在《追梦》和《放克》之间 |
[03:33] | on Rachel between Dream On and Funk? | 突然对瑞秋有感觉了是怎么回事? |
[03:34] | Where the heck did that come from? | 究竟怎么回事? |
[03:36] | Honestly, that show, it’s just… It’s irresponsible. | 说实话,那部剧,就是… 太不负责了 |
[03:40] | Are you going? | 你参加聚会吗? |
[03:41] | Not because I want to. | 去也不是因为我愿意 |
[03:44] | Of all feelings, to base a show around glee? | 世间有这么多种感情 用合唱团做主题的电视剧? |
[03:48] | Thirst. Now that’s a show I’d watch. | 饥渴,这种感情基调的剧我倒是会看 |
[03:51] | I would watch that. | 我也会看的 |
[03:53] | Tonight might be a convenient night | 今晚挺方便咱俩共度良宵的 |
[03:54] | for us to have some intercourse. | |
[03:59] | You’re having a party at Gabe’s apartment? Mmm-hmm. | 你要在盖比家开派对? |
[04:01] | I’d love it if you were there. You would? | -对,很欢迎你来 -真的吗? |
[04:03] | You and Michael are always the life of the party. | 你和迈克尔 总是派对活力的源泉 |
[04:08] | Try and keep me from coming. | 不想让我去吧 |
[04:10] | Why would I keep you from coming? | 我为什么不想让你来啊? |
[04:12] | Try and hide it, I will track this party down. | 就瞒着我吧 我会找着这派对的 |
[04:15] | Why would I hide it? | 我有什么理由瞒着你呢? |
[04:19] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[04:20] | Hey. You going tonight? | 你今晚去吗? |
[04:22] | Yes, I am. Are you? | 我去,你呢? |
[04:23] | Yeah. You got to go to the boss’s party, right? | 去,老板的派对总得去的,对吧? |
[04:25] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[04:26] | What? No, Gabe… Gabe is not the boss. | 什么?不对,盖比…盖比不是老板 |
[04:30] | No, he’s not the boss. | 对,他不是老板 |
[04:33] | Why did you just say he was the boss? | 那你刚才怎么说他是老板? |
[04:34] | ‘Cause you’re the boss. | 你才是老板 |
[04:37] | Guys, do you consider Gabe to be the boss? | 同志们,你们把盖比当老板看吗? |
[04:45] | It’s a make-your-own-pizza night. | 今晚是“自制披萨之夜” |
[04:46] | Okay. | -好的 |
[04:47] | Isn’t Gabe’s place so nice? Uh-huh. | -盖比家里多好啊 |
[04:49] | Look at the size of those wine glasses, Michael. | 看那酒杯多大,迈克尔 |
[04:51] | They’re big. | 是挺大 |
[04:54] | Those posters used to be real French ads. | 那海报本来是真正的法国广告 |
[04:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:57] | So, these are your cheeses, your hams, | 这些是你能用的奶酪、火腿 |
[05:00] | your sausages, your herbs and your vegetables. | 香肠、香料还有蔬菜 |
[05:03] | Here’s what’s been done. Start creating. | 这些是做好的,开始创作吧 |
[05:05] | Sometimes it helps to think of a part of the world | 有时想想世界的一部分 也有帮助 |
[05:07] | and then make… Okay. Okay. Okay. | -然后… -好吧好吧 |
[05:10] | Gabe likes to entertain a lot, | 盖比很喜欢调剂气氛 |
[05:12] | and he cooks in an oven, and all that jazz. | 他用烤箱做饭,听爵士乐 |
[05:16] | I just have a different lifestyle. | 我和他生活方式不同 |
[05:19] | They have these bags of vegetables | 他们有很多袋蔬菜,可以直接整袋自加热 |
[05:20] | that steam right inside their own bag. | |
[05:23] | So, I’ll get a glass of sangria, | 所以我要去倒杯桑格里酒 |
[05:24] | sit down in front of the TV, | 坐下看电视去 |
[05:26] | my bag of vegetables… | 我那袋蔬菜… |
[05:28] | Before you know it, I’m ready for bed. | 不知不觉,就到了我睡觉的时间了 |
[05:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:32] | You don’t really toss the dough. | 你不用真把面饼扔起来 |
[05:34] | Try to destroy the old ways, Gabe. | 我是想创新呢,盖比 |
[05:36] | I will not let you. | 我不会让你这样的 |
[05:41] | So, welcome to my man cave. | 欢迎来到我的小窝 |
[05:44] | I did my senior year abroad in Japan. Best year of my life. | 我大三在日本交流一年 那是最好的一段时光 |
[05:47] | You play? | 你弹琴吗? |
[05:48] | I like to create soundscapes. | 我喜欢创造音景 |
[05:51] | Imagine one instant of a song expanded to be the size of the universe. | 想象一瞬间的音乐 被扩展成宇宙那么大 |
[05:56] | I can’t even do that. | 我可做不到 |
[05:58] | She’s up. Great. | -她醒了 -这下好了 |
[06:01] | Cece is reverse cycling, | 塞西的生物钟是倒着的 |
[06:03] | which means she sleeps all day, and she’s up all night, | 她白天睡觉 整晚都醒着 |
[06:06] | which basically means I’m up all day, and I’m up all night. | 就是说我白天醒着,晚上也醒着 |
[06:09] | And if it doesn’t stop soon, I am gonna be up all night. | 要是长期这样下去 我晚上就都得醒着了 |
[06:17] | The show’s starting. | The show’s starting. 电视开演了,电视开演了 |
[06:20] | The show’s starting. | 电视开演了 |
[06:23] | Show’s starting. | 开演了 |
[06:27] | All right, let’s gather around. | 好了,大家都来吧 |
[06:30] | Who’s that? | -这是谁啊? |
[06:31] | Finn. | -芬 |
[06:32] | Who’s that? Rachel. | -那那个呢? -瑞秋 |
[06:34] | Okay. Which one’s Glee? | 哪个是欢乐? |
[06:37] | You have to stop. | 你不能总这么问呀 |
[06:39] | Where’s | Where’s Michael? |
[06:40] | We can’t start without Michael. | Michael? 迈克尔哪儿呢?迈克尔不在,怎能开演 |
[06:42] | Oh, here he is. Oh, yay, and let the show begin. | 他来了,耶,开始看吧 |
[06:48] | That’s a little loud. | 音量有点大了 |
[06:50] | Well, actually, I think it’s not loud enough. May I? | 实际上,我觉得还不够大 能给我用下么? |
[06:54] | Excuse me. Thank you, sir. | 抱歉,谢谢你,先生 |
[06:57] | There you go. It’s Glee, right? | 成了,《欢乐合唱团》是吧?燥起来! |
[06:58] | Rock and roll. | |
[07:00] | Turn it up to 11. | 把音量调到11 |
[07:01] | Come on, Michael. | -别这样,迈克尔 |
[07:03] | Spinal cord. | -脊髓 |
[07:05] | Some of us are trying to have a conversation. | 还有人想说话呢 |
[07:06] | Well, some of us are trying to… | 那还有人想… |
[07:08] | I’ll just turn the captions on. | 我把字幕打开 |
[07:11] | Well, I will turn the volume up. | 我得把音量调大 |
[07:13] | That’s for the other box. | 那是另一个音响的 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 得 |
[07:27] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 要不咱们这么办 |
[07:29] | Right down the hall is a bedroom. | 走廊尽头是间卧室 |
[07:31] | All the real Glee fans are gonna go down the hall | 所有的真《欢乐合唱团》粉丝请来卧室 |
[07:33] | to the real Glee party in the bedroom. | 参加纯《欢乐合唱团》派对 |
[07:35] | Follow me | 跟我来 |
[07:37] | where we can crank it. | 这里可以调到超大音量 |
[07:42] | What’s your angle? That woman. | -你角度是什么? -那个女的 |
[07:44] | She’s been in a couple of episodes of Friday Night Lights. | 她参演了很多集《胜利之光》 |
[07:45] | You know what? I’m so confused. | 伙计们,我很无语啊 |
[07:47] | Is this a Glee watching party or is this a Glee pausing party? | 这是《欢乐合唱团》主题派对 还是《欢乐合唱团》暂停派对? |
[07:50] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. Because we keep stopping it | -对对,我知道 -因为咱们总是暂停 |
[07:52] | to get a history lesson about television… | -想了解电视的相关历史课… |
[07:53] | I didn’t know the rules. | -我不知道规矩 |
[07:54] | There. It’s on, it’s on. | 好了,演了,开演了 |
[07:56] | I didn’t read the rule book. | 我没看过“电视规矩守则” |
[07:59] | Hey, Michael. | 嘿,迈克尔 |
[08:01] | Maybe you should try going in the other room again. | 不如你回去那个屋子吧 |
[08:04] | You can have my seat. It’s closer to the TV. | 你可以坐在我的位置 那儿离电视近一些 |
[08:08] | It’ll seem louder. | 声音好像大一些 |
[08:09] | Pam, I have a loaded gun in my desk at work. | 潘,在我办公室桌子里 有一把上膛了的枪 |
[08:13] | And if I ever start acting like that weenie, Gabe, | 如果我什么时候 跟那宅男盖比一个德行了 |
[08:15] | I want you to take that gun, | 希望你拿起那把枪 |
[08:16] | and I want you to shoot me, like, 100 times | 把我裆部射成马蜂窝 |
[08:18] | in the groin till I’m dead, okay? | 直到射死为止,明白? |
[08:20] | You have a gun in your desk? | 你桌子里有把枪? |
[08:22] | Somewhere. | 反正是在里面 |
[08:24] | Hey. Marantz tube stereo from the 1970s! | 70年代的马兰士真空管音响 |
[08:28] | I respect that. I respect that a lot. | 经典,的确经典 |
[08:32] | The five Chinese virility herbs. | 我赛,五种壮阳中药 |
[08:35] | No kidding. This is powdered seahorse. | 可不是闹着玩儿的 这是海马粉 |
[08:38] | They say that 15 Chinese soldiers | 传说15个中国战士 |
[08:40] | fought off the entire army of Genghis Khan just using this stuff. | 凭着这个东西 干掉了整个成吉思汗大军 |
[08:43] | You know what they say… No, what? | -你知道那个古话说… -不知道,什么? |
[08:46] | What is this, samurai woodcuts? Yup. | 这是什么,武士木刻画?对 |
[08:49] | Pretty erotic. | 挺香艳啊 |
[08:51] | Hmm. Yeah. | 确实是 |
[08:53] | Better men than Gabe have tried to be my boss. | 能力比盖比强的人 曾试着当我老大 |
[08:57] | David got fired. | 大卫被炒了 |
[08:58] | Charles got fired. Jan went crazy. | 查尔斯也被炒了,简疯了 |
[09:00] | Ed Truck, who I liked, got decapitated. | 我个人挺喜欢的艾德查克,头被砍了 |
[09:03] | Michael. Yes. | -迈克尔 -说 |
[09:04] | I find it absolutely disgraceful | 我发现一件很不光彩的事 |
[09:07] | that no one followed you in here for your walk-out. | 没人跟你一起出走 |
[09:09] | I took the liberty of making a list of everyone who didn’t follow you in here. | 我这儿记了一下所有 没跟你一起走的人的名字 |
[09:12] | Jim, Oscar, Creed, | 杰姆、奥斯卡、克里德 |
[09:14] | me, at first… Kelly… Maybe I should go. | -我,一开始的我…凯莉… -我还是先走吧 |
[09:19] | Are you gonna quiet that baby or do I have to? | 你是自己让孩子别哭,还是我来? |
[09:31] | In the Schrute family, the youngest child always raises the others. | 我们舒特家 最小的孩子得照顾其他孩子 |
[09:36] | I’ve been raising children since I was a baby. | 我还吃奶的时候 就开始拉扯孩子了 |
[09:43] | Take a shot. | 干一杯 |
[09:45] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:49] | So much Asian stuff! | 这么多亚洲玩意儿! |
[09:50] | I wonder if there’s a guy in China right now | 我猜现在中国是不是有个人 |
[09:52] | looking at a bunch of our stuff. | 在盯着一堆我们的玩意儿 |
[09:55] | Why does Erin like Gabe? | 为什么艾琳喜欢盖比? |
[09:59] | Andy, look, | 安迪,是这样 |
[10:01] | all I know is, if I was a girl and I had to choose | 我所知道的是,如果我是个女的 |
[10:04] | between a tall dude who loved Asia | 让我在喜欢亚洲玩意儿的高个儿 |
[10:07] | and a you-looking dude who loved sweaters and wearing sweaters, | 和喜欢并且爱穿毛衣的、你这长相的人之间 选择一个的话 |
[10:13] | I’d choose you. | 我会选你 |
[10:16] | That’s really nice. Thank you. | 你真好,谢谢 |
[10:18] | And I’d blow your mind. | 我会让你大吃一惊的 |
[10:32] | Jim, what are you doing? | 杰姆,你干嘛呢? |
[10:34] | It’s a commercial break, so I just wanted to check the scores. | 是广告时间 所以我想查一下比分情况 |
[10:36] | Flip it back, please. | -请你换回去 |
[10:37] | Okay. | -好的 |
[10:41] | The show’s back on. What happened? | 节目开始了 发生什么了? |
[10:43] | We were behind. | 我们落下了 |
[10:45] | Go to the recorded version. | 看下回放 |
[10:46] | Oh, my God. What song was that? | 天哪,这歌叫什么? |
[10:48] | I wasn’t recording it. What? | -我没在录 -什么? |
[10:50] | What song was it? | 这首歌叫什么名字? |
[10:51] | Wait, why do you have to record it? | 等等,为什么你还要录节目? |
[10:53] | Right now is why, Erin. We’re living it. | 就为了预防现在这情况啊,艾琳 切身体会啊 |
[10:55] | Start recording now. Jim. | -赶紧开始录 -杰姆 |
[10:57] | Okay, they did Blinded by the Light, | 好,他们唱了《致盲的光芒》 |
[10:59] | and they did it with an actual blind guy. | 是跟一个盲人合作的 |
[11:03] | Was it worth it, Jim? ‘Cause we missed it. | 值得吗,杰姆?我们漏看了 |
[11:08] | If I could get her sleeping normally, I would get my life back. | 如果能让她正常作息 我的生活才能回归正常 |
[11:11] | That would be nice, wouldn’t it? | 那该多好呀,不是么? |
[11:12] | I can’t even talk about it. | 好的无法描述了 |
[11:14] | You know, it’s not really necessary for me | 你知道的,我没有义务坐在这儿 |
[11:15] | to sit here holding her all night. | 整晚都抱着她 |
[11:17] | Just go to Gabe’s refrigerator, get a lump of suet, | 你去盖比冰箱里 找一些(牛羊腰部的)板油… |
[11:20] | or any kind of congealed animal fat will do, really. | 实际上,任何凝结的动物油都行 |
[11:23] | Tie a piece of string to it, tie the other end to her toe, | 在上面拴上绳 绳子另一端系到她脚趾上 |
[11:26] | pop the suet in her mouth, | 把油赛她嘴里 |
[11:28] | she’ll be happy for hours. | 够她玩儿半天的了 |
[11:31] | I kind of doubt Gabe has suet. | 我怕盖比没有板油 |
[11:33] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:35] | Well, then here we are. | -那我们就得在这儿呆着了 |
[11:38] | Michael. | -迈克尔 |
[11:40] | Gabe is making the pigs in a blanket, | 盖比在饼里做香肠卷 |
[11:42] | and he kind of needs some help, | 他好像需要点帮助 |
[11:44] | so he was wondering if you could help him. | 所以他想问下你能不能帮个忙 |
[11:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Phyllis Vance. | 女士们先生们 请欢迎菲利丝万斯 |
[12:04] | Is that White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor? | 那是不是 伊丽莎白泰勒的白钻石香水? |
[12:06] | You know your perfumes. | 你很懂香水 |
[12:07] | My nanny used to wear that. | 我保姆以前也用这款 |
[12:09] | I just ate an entire seahorse. | 我吃了一整只海马 |
[12:11] | I have to admit, I did not think it was gonna work, | 我必须承认 本来以为不会有用的 |
[12:13] | but it’s totally working. | 但这海马粉确实管用 |
[12:15] | I feel exactly like a seahorse. | 我现在感觉自己就是海马 |
[12:25] | Look who I found. | 看我找到谁了 |
[12:26] | Yeah, well, I wasn’t very hard to find. | 对,我也不那么难找 |
[12:28] | Let’s go ahead and wash your hands. | 咱们开始前,你先洗下手吧 |
[12:33] | Is this the same dough that you used for the pizza crust? | 这是做披萨饼皮的那块生面团么? |
[12:36] | Yeah. Waste not, right? | 对,浪费可耻,对不? |
[12:38] | So, these are pizza dogs. These aren’t pigs in a blanket, | 所以这些是披萨热狗 而不是香肠卷 |
[12:40] | per se. | 严格来说 |
[12:42] | Michael knows everything there is to know about snacks. | 迈克尔是小吃方面的百科全书 |
[12:44] | Well. | -那个 |
[12:45] | Gabe was born in 1982. | -盖比1982年出生的 |
[12:47] | He was the longest baby in the hospital. | 他是医院里最长的婴儿 |
[12:49] | He’s the longest baby in this room. | 这也是这屋里最长的婴儿 |
[12:50] | What’s the longest thing you’ve ever seen? | 你见过的最长的东西是啥? |
[12:53] | For me, it was the tail from a jet… | 我见过最长的是 飞机飞过后留下的尾巴… |
[12:55] | Erin, you don’t have to… | 艾琳,你不用… |
[12:56] | Yeah, you know what, Erin, you do have to. Michael, | -才不,艾琳,你要的 -迈克尔 |
[12:58] | you are making this harder than it has to be. | 你把事情弄得难搞了 |
[13:00] | That’s what she said. | 她在在床上也这么说 |
[13:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:11] | It’s a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[13:13] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[13:16] | I don’t know about “love.” | 噢,我不知道是不是“爱” |
[13:19] | She loves me. | 她爱我 |
[13:22] | Outside. My car. Two minutes. | 外面,我车上,两分钟后 |
[13:27] | All right. Something’s come up. I gotta go. | 好了,我有事,得走了 |
[13:28] | No, no, no, she’ll wake up. | 不不不,你走了她会醒的 |
[13:29] | No, I have something to do. | 不要,我有事儿呢 |
[13:30] | I know what you have to do. Please stay with Cece. | 我知道你有什么事儿 但请你留下来陪塞西 |
[13:34] | Dwight, I’ve always considered us to be very good friends. | 德怀特,我一向觉得我们是好朋友 |
[13:38] | Great friends. | 很好的朋友 |
[13:39] | Remember your concussion? | 记得你脑震荡的时候吗? |
[13:41] | I do, | 记得 |
[13:43] | but you married my worst enemy. | 但你嫁给了我的头号敌人 |
[13:44] | I know. Well, I think enemy’s a strong word, | -我知道 -我觉得用敌人这词太严重了 |
[13:46] | ’cause I think we have a really charming back-and-forth… | 我觉得我们相处得挺愉快的… |
[13:48] | Enough. | 够了 |
[13:54] | I will require beer and pizza to think this over. | 我考虑的时候需要啤酒和披萨 |
[13:57] | Absolutely. From Jim. | -没问题 -杰姆拿给我的 |
[13:58] | Well, I don’t think that’s… | -我觉得那是不可能… |
[13:59] | Do it. | -去啊 |
[14:02] | What kind of pizza would you like? | 你想要啥口味的披萨? |
[14:04] | Surprise me. No. | 给我点惊喜吧,还是别了 |
[14:08] | Pepperoni. | 意大利香肠披萨 |
[14:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | And the winner is, by two votes, Sam and… | 赢的人是,以两票优势的山姆和… |
[14:20] | What’s going on? | 在干吗? |
[14:28] | Hey, Creed. Do you read Chinese? | 嘿,克里德,你懂中文吗? |
[14:31] | Better than English. | -比英文还好 |
[14:32] | What does this say? | -这上面写的啥? |
[14:45] | Hello, UPS, still waiting on that five minutes with Erin I ordered. | 嗨,UPS,我还在等我订购的 和艾琳相处的五分钟 |
[14:48] | Oh, never mind, it’s here. | 噢,没事了,货到了 |
[14:50] | Well, if it isn’t the belle of the ball. | 这不是舞会上的美女吗 |
[14:53] | You throw a lovely party, milady. | 你这派对太好玩了,夫人 |
[14:57] | Are you having a good time? | 你玩得开心吗? |
[14:59] | Did you wear my favorite outfit on purpose? | -你特意穿上我最喜欢的这件衣服的吗? |
[15:01] | Andy, you look awful. | -安迪,你看上去很不舒服 |
[15:03] | You’re four seasons in a day. | 你的一天有如四季 |
[15:07] | You got the autumn thing going on. | 你现在是秋天 |
[15:10] | But if you put on baby… | 如果你穿上婴儿… |
[15:15] | But if you put on a blue… | 但如果你穿上蓝色的… |
[15:22] | It’s springtime in the Rockies. | 那简直是落基山的春色啊 |
[15:25] | Are you all right? No! | -你没事吧? |
[15:27] | Mmm-mmm. Insert it in my mouth. | -有事! 送到我嘴里 |
[15:29] | Okay, that’s not gonna make your | 相信我,这不会让你吃披萨的体验 |
[15:31] | pizza-eating experience any better, trust me. | 有任何提高的 |
[15:32] | Oh, try me. | 噢,来吧 |
[15:33] | Jim, just don’t think of it as degrading. | 杰姆,试着别去想这事有多丢脸 |
[15:37] | Think of it as you happen to be moving the pizza | 想着你刚好把披萨饼 |
[15:39] | six inches this way, and he happens to be biting it. | 从这边移到那边六英寸 而他刚好咬到了 |
[15:42] | I’d prefer for him to think of it as degrading. | 我宁愿他觉得这很丢脸 |
[15:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | Crust first. | 先吃饼那边 |
[15:52] | Okay. Now the beer. | 好了,然后是啤酒 |
[15:58] | Beer me, Jim. | 喂我啤酒,杰姆 |
[16:03] | Gentle. | 温柔点 |
[16:06] | Mmm, mmm. | |
[16:10] | Now I’ve got to go meet Angela. | 我要去见安杰拉了 |
[16:11] | What? No, wait. You said you were gonna help us. | 啥?不,等等 你说你要帮我们的 |
[16:14] | I have a legal obligation to Angela, okay? | 我对安杰拉有法律义务,好吧? |
[16:16] | She needs to be serviced. | 她需要被满足 |
[16:18] | You need to stop talking. Oh, God. | -你要停止说话 -天呐 |
[16:19] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[16:20] | Can we stop the fake prissy act? | 别这么大惊小怪好吗? |
[16:22] | Join the real world. | 现实点 |
[16:23] | Sex contracts exist, okay? | 的确有性契约这回事 |
[16:25] | Okay, fine, there must be some way | 好吧,一定有办法脱身的 |
[16:26] | to get out of it, even just for tonight. | 即使是一晚也好 |
[16:28] | Yeah, sure. Jim can go see her. | 对的,是啊,可以换杰姆去 |
[16:30] | Okay. You’ve been with a blonde before? | -好的 -和金发美女试过吗? |
[16:32] | It’s the big leagues. | 那可是很难伺候的 |
[16:33] | I’m going home, and I’m taking my baby. | 我要回家了,带上我女儿走人 |
[16:34] | No, no, don’t. | 不,别,不要 |
[16:36] | I will go talk to Angela. | 我会去跟安杰拉说说 |
[16:37] | She is in heat. | 她现在欲火焚身 |
[16:39] | She will eat your face off. | 她会啃掉你的脸 |
[16:40] | The reverse cycling ends tonight. | 我的日夜颠倒今晚就得结束 |
[16:46] | A single piece of pepperoni, please. | 请来一片香肠 |
[16:48] | I’m not… | 不可能… |
[16:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[16:58] | I wanted to eat a pig in a blanket in a blanket. | 我想卷着毯子吃香肠卷 |
[17:12] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[17:14] | Erin likes Gabe. | 艾琳喜欢盖比 |
[17:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:17] | I thought you two were nice together. | 我之前觉得你们俩挺配的 |
[17:20] | Do you think that they’ve ever… | 你觉得他们… |
[17:21] | Made love? | 做过吗? |
[17:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:26] | Well, girls tell each other things, right? | 女人们会互相吐露心扉的,对吗? |
[17:29] | I’ll see what I can find out. | 我去帮你打探消息 |
[17:35] | Where you been? | 你去哪了? |
[17:36] | I just went out for a walk. | 我出去散步了 |
[17:38] | Cable’s out. | 电视没信号了 |
[17:39] | What? Really? | 什么?真的? |
[17:41] | That stinks. | 真倒霉 |
[17:42] | It’s still on upstairs. | 楼上还有啊 |
[17:43] | What does that mean? Party’s over? Everybody leaves? | 什么意思?派对结束了? 大家都闪人了? |
[17:47] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[17:48] | Hey, Puck and Finn worked it out, and the solo is now a duet. | 嘿,帕克和芬和好了 独唱变成了二重唱 |
[17:52] | Are you kidding me? No. | -你开什么玩笑? -不 |
[17:54] | Now, that’s going on. Yep. | -还在演呢 -是啊 |
[17:56] | I can’t believe we’re missing that. | 我们居然要错过好戏 |
[17:58] | Boy, I wish I could see that. | 天啊,真希望能看上 |
[18:01] | You know what? I have an idea. | 知道吗?我有个主意 |
[18:03] | I don’t know if it’s gonna work, | 不过不知道是否有效 |
[18:04] | but let me give it this… Okay. | 但让我试…好吧 |
[18:07] | I’m gonna give it a shot. | 我要试一下 |
[18:08] | Please, Michael, just make the Glee happen. | -拜托了,迈克尔,让我们看上《欢乐合唱团》! |
[18:10] | Good luck, Michael. | -祝你好运,迈克尔 |
[18:11] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[18:12] | So, how long have you two been going out now? | 你们约会多久了? |
[18:15] | Oh, like three months. | 三个月了 |
[18:17] | I imagine things are starting to heat up. | 我猜你们已经打得火热了? |
[18:19] | I don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[18:20] | Of course, you don’t want to rush things. | 当然,你不希望太仓促 |
[18:22] | I mean, the anticipation can be so exquisite. | 我意思是,期待比拥有更销魂 |
[18:26] | Bob and I took our time. | 我和鲍勃没有着急 |
[18:27] | The first time we saw each other naked, we didn’t even make love. | 我们第一次赤裸相见的时候 我们都没有做 |
[18:30] | We just stared at each other until we fell asleep. | 我们互相注视,然后睡着了 |
[18:34] | It was magical. | 简直充满了魔力 |
[18:36] | I have to go, Phyllis. Really magical. | -我要走了,菲利丝 -真的充满了魔力 |
[18:40] | Hey in there. It’s me, Pam. | 嘿,是我,潘 |
[18:42] | It’s not Dwight. Don’t think it’s Dwight. | 不是德怀特,别以为是德怀特 |
[18:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么? |
[18:45] | I know you and Dwight have this weird deal. | 我知道你和德怀特 有个奇怪的交易 |
[18:48] | He sent me out here to see if you could postpone. | 他派我来问,是否可以推迟 |
[18:51] | Are you authorized to do this? | 你有被授权吗? |
[18:53] | Yes. I have been so authorized. | 是的,我有授权 |
[18:55] | Okay, well, tell him that we’ll do this tomorrow night instead. | 好的,那就告诉他 我们明晚再继续 |
[19:00] | Okay. Wait, Pam. Pam. | -好的 -等一下,潘 |
[19:02] | How did he seem? You know, like, did he seem disappointed? | 他看起来怎样? 就是…他看上去失望吗? |
[19:06] | You know, there are a lot of guys out there | 这世界上有许多男人 |
[19:08] | who would just love | 他们一辈子只爱一个 |
[19:10] | and appreciate a woman… You know what, Pam, just save it. | -也只欣赏一个… -算了吧,潘 |
[19:18] | You did this? | 是你干的? |
[19:19] | No, I was just check… Yes, I did. Yes. Yes. | 不是,我是检查… 对,没错,是我干的 |
[19:21] | Why won’t you like him? | 你为什么不喜欢他? |
[19:23] | What is there to like? He’s just… | 有什么可爱的?他有点… |
[19:25] | He’s a weird, little, skeevy guy with no waist. | 他是个奇怪的、瘦小又没品位的家伙 还没有腰 |
[19:30] | Why do you care whether we like him or not? | 你为什么在意我们喜不喜欢他呢? |
[19:32] | I care if you like him. | 如果你喜欢他,我就要管 |
[19:34] | Why? I’m not your father. | 为什么?我又不是你老爸 |
[19:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:52] | Okay. Go to your room. | -好吧 -回你房间去 |
[19:54] | What? | -什么? -去你房间,小姐 |
[19:55] | Go to your room, young lady. | -什么? -去你房间,小姐 |
[20:01] | I’m not going to my room. | 嗯,我不回房间 |
[20:04] | You listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[20:07] | You listen good. | 你给我听好了 |
[20:08] | You are not to see that boy anymore. | 你不许再见那个男孩 |
[20:12] | You listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[20:13] | You are not to tell me what to do. | -你没权力对我指手画脚 |
[20:15] | As long as you are living under this roof, | -只要你活在这个屋檐下 |
[20:17] | you are going to do what I say. | 你就要按我说的办 |
[20:19] | I hate your roof. | 我讨厌这个屋檐 |
[20:20] | Do not raise your voice to me. | 别对我提高嗓门 |
[20:21] | I’ll raise it all I want. I’ll raise the roof. | 我想提高嗓门就提 我连屋檐也掀了 |
[20:23] | I will pull this car over. | 我要把车掀翻起来 |
[20:25] | I hate it. I hate your car. | 我讨厌它,我讨厌你的车 |
[20:28] | See you, Oscar. | 再见,奥斯卡 |
[20:33] | If you break that girl’s heart, I will kill you. | 如果你伤了那女孩的心,我就宰了你 |
[20:36] | It’s just a figure of speech. | 只是比喻而已 |
[20:38] | But seriously, if you break that girl’s heart, | 但说真的,如果你伤了她的心 |
[20:40] | I will literally kill you and your entire family. | 我就真的杀了你和你全家 |
[20:43] | Gabe, just go and have fun with Erin, | 盖比,去和艾琳享福吧 |
[20:46] | but not too much fun. | 但别太享福 |
[20:48] | That girl’s gonna turn my hair gray. | 那姑娘非得让我的头发变白 |
[20:53] | What happened? | 怎么啦 |
[20:56] | I accidentally ate some seahorses. | 不当心吃了点海马 |
[21:00] | How much? | 吃了多少? |
[21:03] | I don’t know. It’s powdered, so… | 不知道,是粉状的 |
[21:05] | Like, four or five, I don’t know. | 所以大概就是四到五只吧 我不知道 |
[21:08] | I’ve got just the thing. | 我有个良方 |
[21:17] | This one is called “Earthrise on the Moon.” | 本曲名为“月亮上的地球升起” |
[21:24] | That’s so beautiful. | 真美啊 |