时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oops. A little help | 帮个忙 |
[00:07] | Wow, your hair is really thinning | 喔,你头发真是越来越少啦 |
[00:10] | Standing is proven to be healthier, increases productivity | 站着要更健康 |
[00:14] | and just looks cooler | 增加工作效率 看着更酷 |
[00:16] | Picture someone doing something heroic | 展现一个人在做英雄事迹 |
[00:18] | Now, was he sitting or standing? | 就看他是坐着还是站着 |
[00:21] | Not counting FDR | 不算富兰克林 |
[00:23] | Every second you sit there is an hour off your life | 你们在那多坐一秒就少活一小时 |
[00:25] | Look at all of you | 看看你们 |
[00:27] | I feel like you’re in a suicide cult | 感觉你们就是加入了鼓励自杀的邪教 |
[00:29] | No, no, no. You’re way off on that one. | 不不不,你说得严重了 |
[00:32] | Are you really comfortable standing there? | 你站着真的觉得舒服? |
[00:34] | I tried one of those, and I just couldn’t find the sweet spot | 我试过了 就是找不到舒服的点 |
[00:41] | Hey, guys, let’s just all admit it, okay? Dwight’s better than us | 嘿,伙计,我们就承认吧 德怀特比我们强 |
[00:45] | He had the guts to stop sitting, | 他有不坐的勇气 |
[00:47] | and he’s never, ever gonna go back on it, right? | 他永远永远不会坐回去了 对吗? |
[00:50] | That’s right, Jim | 你说得对,吉姆 |
[01:01] | Hey, man | Hey –嘿,伙计 –嘿 |
[01:03] | Taking a load off, huh? | –要坐休息一会了 |
[01:05] | No. Putting a load on, more like | 啊? –不是,应该说了有些醉 |
[01:06] | Good luck with that | 祝你好运 |
[01:08] | Last thing I need is luck | 我最不需要的就是好运 |
[01:15] | Thank you so much | 非常感谢 |
[01:34] | What are you up to? Oh, look out | 你在干嘛?哦,小心 |
[01:35] | Just… What are you doing? | –只是…你在干嘛? |
[01:37] | Think fast. Ha ha | –反应快点 |
[01:38] | Give that back Come on. Prank | –拿回去,来吧 –捉弄 |
[01:41] | That’s real creative | 真有创意 |
[01:42] | You know what you’re right It’s not my best | 你知道吗,你对了 我不是最好的 |
[01:44] | ‘Cause you could easily just bend over | 因为你可以轻松弯腰 |
[01:45] | and pick that up right? | 然后拾起来,对吗? |
[01:46] | I could. I just don’t feel like it, loser | 我可以 只是不想去拾 |
[01:48] | Because you’re sitting? Standing | –因为你在坐着? –站着呢 |
[01:49] | Okay. Don’t | –好吧 –不要! |
[01:51] | Because you’re sitting? Standing | –因为你在坐着? –站着 |
[01:53] | You know I have to do this | 你知道我必须这样做 |
[01:55] | I know | 我知道 斯克兰顿 |
[01:56] | Whoa | 欢迎您 办公室 |
[02:19] | Andrew Baines Bernard | 安德鲁贝恩斯伯纳德 |
[02:24] | I think you could just do Andy Bernard | 我觉得你可以写安迪伯纳德 |
[02:25] | Andrew Baines Bernard I love filling | 安德鲁贝恩斯伯纳德 |
[02:28] | these out ’cause it’s like Oh, I’m taking a test | 我喜欢填这种表 因为像是在参加考试 |
[02:30] | but I know the answers | 而且我知道答案 |
[02:33] | In four seconds, my wife is going to be coming through that door | 四秒种后我妻子 就会从那扇门进来 |
[02:37] | I told her she could work here | 我告诉她她可以在这儿工作 |
[02:38] | Under no circumstances can that be allowed to happen | 任何情况下都不能发生这样的事 |
[02:43] | There you are, honey | 你来啦,亲爱的 |
[02:45] | How on earth did you miss the elevator? | 你是怎么错过电梯的? |
[02:47] | What was that? | –怎么了? |
[02:48] | I don’t know. He wasn’t talking to me | –我不知道 他不是和我说话 |
[02:49] | But if I were you, I wouldn’t hire his wife | 但如果我是你 我不会雇佣他妻子 |
[02:53] | That’s why my foundation | 这就是我的梦想成真基金会 |
[02:55] | the Dream For A Wish Foundation | |
[02:56] | is gonna put them out of business. | 要倒闭的原因 |
[02:57] | They’re not gonna know what hit them | 他们不会知道是什么让他们失败的 |
[03:00] | Everyone, I’d like to introduce my wife | 大家好,我要介绍一下我的妻子 |
[03:03] | Mrs. Robert California | 罗伯特加利福尼亚女士 |
[03:04] | Mrs. California this is everyone | 加利福尼亚女士,这里是所有同事 |
[03:07] | Hello. Hi | –你好 –嘿 |
[03:08] | Welcome. Call me Susan, please | –欢迎 –请叫我苏珊 |
[03:10] | Last night at dinner, Susan and I were talking | 昨晚晚餐时 |
[03:13] | about her returning to work. | 我和苏珊讨论了他返回工作的事情 |
[03:15] | So she’s here today to see if there’s a good fit | 所以她今天来看看 是否有合适的职位 |
[03:19] | Something tells me it just might work out | 我感觉这样会有好结果 |
[03:22] | This is Andy Bernard, the regional manager | 这位是安迪伯纳德 区域经理 |
[03:25] | Hello. Nice to meet you | –嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[03:27] | Hey there. It’s a pleasure. Welcome | –你好 很荣幸 欢迎 |
[03:28] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[03:29] | Andy, would you be so kind | 安迪,你可以带苏珊参观下办公室 |
[03:31] | as to show Susan around the office, | |
[03:32] | introduce her to various departments | 给他介绍下各个部门 |
[03:35] | find a place where she’ll shine? | 给他找个可以发光的位置? |
[03:37] | I would love to, but I have to be | 我很愿意 |
[03:40] | completely honest with you guys. | 但我得实话实说 |
[03:42] | We’re 100% staffed up | 我们这里已经100%满员 |
[03:46] | Andy, let’s see if there’s a good fit first then we’ll talk | 安迪,我们先看看是否有 合适的职位 之后再说 |
[03:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:55] | Knock, knock, knock | Knock, knock, knock 敲门 敲门 敲门 |
[03:57] | You don’t have to say it if you’re doing it | 你要敲就敲 |
[03:59] | Remember how you said | 不用出声 |
[04:01] | that you were looking for a place in the office | 记得你说过 你要在办公室找个地方 |
[04:03] | to do calisthenics and aerobics? | 做健美操和有氧操 |
[04:07] | Ah, weightlifting, yeah | 是的,举重 |
[04:09] | Well, today’s your lucky day | 那么今天你好运 |
[04:10] | I have opened in this very office building | 我在办公室大楼开了一间 |
[04:12] | Dwight Schrute’s Gym for Muscles | 德怀特舒特肌肉健身房 |
[04:15] | Want to take a look? I’ll take a look | –要来看看吗 –我得看看 |
[04:17] | Your path from obesity begins right here | 你摆脱肥胖之路就从这里开始了 |
[04:23] | I’ve been meaning to join a gym For my health. | 我一直都想去健身房 为了健康 |
[04:26] | I used to say I wanted to live long enough to see a black president. | 我经常说我想活得久点 能看到有黑人当上总统 |
[04:29] | I didn’t realize how easy that would be. | 我都没想到有这么容易 |
[04:31] | So now I want to live long enough | 现在我要活得够长 |
[04:32] | to see a really, really gay president | 看到有真正真正的同性恋总统 |
[04:35] | or a supermodel president. | 或超模总统 |
[04:37] | All the different kinds of presidents | 我想看到不同的人当总统 |
[04:40] | Obese people in my office building are a drain on resources | 办公室里肥胖的人耗费资源 |
[04:43] | Chairs wear out faster | 椅子损坏地快 |
[04:44] | It takes more freon to keep them cool | 需要更多的氟利昂保持凉爽 |
[04:46] | They flush the toilets more often | 他们冲厕所频率更高 |
[04:48] | Plus, their massive BMs bust the rivets on my pipes | 另外他们的大体重坐坏了 我管道上的铆钉 |
[04:52] | But a gym turns fat into cash. | 但健身房把肥胖变成了钱 |
[04:57] | All right, the DM Express is pulling out | 好啦,DM快递刚走 |
[05:00] | All right, well it was really nice to meet you, Brian | 好吧,真得很高兴见到你,布莱恩 |
[05:02] | Ah, it’s actually Ryan | 其实这位是莱恩 |
[05:03] | Oh, Ryan. Yeah | –莱恩 –是的 |
[05:05] | Bitch | 泼妇 |
[05:07] | We will start here at Erinville | 我们都从艾琳威尔这儿开始 |
[05:09] | Hi | –嗨 |
[05:10] | Reception | –接待台 |
[05:12] | Your classic one-man operation | 你的经典个人动作 |
[05:14] | Although, I was watching a movie | 但我看电影 |
[05:15] | and Meryl Streep had two secretaries | 梅丽尔斯特里普有两个秘书 |
[05:17] | I was watching a movie and a bunch of apes took over San Francisco | 我看电影 一群猿人占领了旧金山 |
[05:20] | Just saying | 只是说说 |
[05:21] | Two secretaries could convey a sense of importance | 两个秘书可以给客户带来 |
[05:25] | and success to our clients | 重要和成功的印象 |
[05:27] | Certainly worth exploring. Wouldn’t you agree, Andy? | 当然值得一试 你同意吗,安迪? |
[05:31] | I’ll explore exploring it – Good | –我会试的 –很好 |
[05:33] | Seems like you have this under control, | 似乎这都在你的控制之下 |
[05:35] | so I’ll just duck out and run the company for a while. | 我要离开一会 |
[05:38] | Okay | 去处理些公司的事情 |
[05:43] | Okay, next stop on the tour, sales | 好的,下一站,销售部 |
[05:46] | Here we go Station stop Jim Halpert. | 到站,吉姆哈尔佩特 |
[05:49] | Oh, boy, our resident truth teller Uh | 我们的常驻心直口快 |
[05:52] | All right, have at it Let her rip. | 好了,快给点给她介绍 |
[05:53] | What do you hate about this place? | 你恨这个地方的什么? |
[05:56] | Well, it’s sales, so you have to be able | 嗯,说道销售 |
[05:58] | to live in the world of rejection | 你得生活在常被拒绝的世界里 |
[06:00] | Maybe you do | 或许你是这样 |
[06:02] | Hi, I’m Dwight | 嘿,我是德怀特 |
[06:04] | Sales is really not so hard, okay It’s paper | 销售部其实不是这么难 只是销售纸 |
[06:08] | We have it, and they want it so bad | 我们有货,客户都特别想要 |
[06:09] | they are willing to pay for it | 他们愿意付款 |
[06:11] | Jim? | –吉姆? –嗯,不是那么容易 |
[06:12] | Well, it’s not that easy | –吉姆? –嗯,不是那么容易 |
[06:14] | It’s kind of sometimes difficult | 有时候很困难 |
[06:16] | It’s the second-easiest job in the world | 是世界上第二最容易的工作 |
[06:18] | Being a mom I love shopping. | –做母亲 –我喜欢购物 |
[06:21] | And sales is just the other side of that | 销售只是另一种购物 |
[06:23] | That’s true | 说得对 |
[06:25] | You know, if you joined our sales department | 你知道 你要是加入销售部 |
[06:29] | you would be working very closely with our | 你就会跟销售部主管 |
[06:31] | department head, Mr. Dwight Schrute | 德怀特舒特紧密合作 |
[06:33] | That’s me | 那就是我 |
[06:34] | Dwight, why don’t you tell Susan about some of your hobbies | 德怀特,你为什么不告诉 苏珊一些你的爱好 |
[06:37] | Oh Mmm-hmm Survival skills. | 生存技能 |
[06:39] | Ranking of animals | 动物排名 |
[06:41] | Maybe over a beer | 或许他完成第一单销售后 |
[06:42] | after she’s closed her first sale. | 喝杯啤酒的时候可以说 |
[06:47] | Well, make that a red wine and I’ll tell you my animal rankings | 可以改成红酒 我会告诉你我的动物排名 |
[06:53] | How am I supposed to pull this off? | 我怎么才能逃离呢? |
[06:56] | The entire office is being nicer to her than they’ve ever been to me. | 整个办公室对她都要比 对我友善很多 |
[06:59] | What I wouldn’t give for one of Phyllis’ | 为什么现在我不能来一个 |
[07:01] | classic room-clearing farts right now. | 费城经典清理房间屁? |
[07:04] | Ready? | 真的? |
[07:09] | What do you think? Huh? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[07:11] | Umm, no | 不不 |
[07:12] | No. This is not a gym | 这不是健身房 |
[07:14] | This is like a scene out of Saw V. | 这像是《电锯惊魂》里面的场景 |
[07:15] | You haven’t even looked around yet | 你还没有自信看看呢 |
[07:17] | Look | 看,水桶石子深蹲架 |
[07:18] | Gravel bucket squat yoke | |
[07:24] | Right? | 对吗? |
[07:26] | Hmm | |
[07:28] | Dedicated phone book ripping station | 电话本专用粉碎站 |
[07:32] | You ever cut tin before? No | –你以前剪过锡吗? –没有 |
[07:34] | Five yards in and your forearms will be on fire | 剪过5码 你的小臂就如烈火燃烧 |
[07:37] | Plus, I will buy the tin back from you | 还有,我会从你这儿 |
[07:39] | that you cut for two cents a yard | 2分回收你剪过的锡 |
[07:42] | Now, let’s go over membership | 现在来谈谈会员 |
[07:44] | I’m gonna need the first month’s | 我要第一月和第二个月 |
[07:45] | and the last month’s up front for $49 a month | 每月预付49美元 |
[07:48] | But every third month is $59 a month | 但是第三个月就59美元一月 |
[07:51] | But the fourth month is a discount month at $19 per month. | 第四个月折扣月 19美元一月 |
[07:55] | Obviously, you know how a gym works. | 很明显,你知道健身房是怎么样的 |
[07:58] | So you know I’m not gonna pay money for this | 所以你知道我不会给你付钱的 |
[08:00] | You want people to come to your gym? | 你想让人来你的健身房? |
[08:02] | Make a real gym | 弄个真正的健身房 |
[08:04] | Darryl | 达瑞尔 |
[08:08] | Make a real gym | 弄个真正的健身房 |
[08:09] | accounting might be a good fit | 我在想财会可能是个合适的职位 |
[08:12] | because I really clicked with Oscar | 因为我跟奥斯卡真得很合拍 |
[08:14] | and I do have some experience with bookkeeping | 我确实有记账的经验 |
[08:16] | But we already have a surplus of accountants as it is | 但我们的财会已经多余个人了 |
[08:20] | customer service um, HR, even. | 我也可以在客服 甚至人力资源工作 |
[08:24] | Those are fully staffed as well | 那些部门也满员 |
[08:25] | Are you telling me that there’s no one in this entire office | 你是要告诉我整个办公室 |
[08:29] | that could use an extra pair of hands? | 都没有需要人手的职位? |
[08:32] | Yes | 是的 |
[08:34] | I am the CEO, and I am telling an employee of mine what to do. | 我是CEO 由我吩咐职员做什么 |
[08:40] | Let me beat around the bush for a second | 我来说得专业一点 |
[08:43] | Our chairman of the board has some very strong feelings | 我们的董事会主席 有强烈的感觉… |
[08:46] | Robert, it’s all right. This is very uncomfortable | 罗伯特,很好 这很不舒服 |
[08:49] | Obviously, there’s no place for me here, so thank you for trying | 很明显,这里没有我的位置 谢谢尝试 |
[08:53] | Why don’t we just let it go? | –为什么不能放弃呢? |
[08:55] | No. Absolutely not | –肯定不能 |
[08:56] | Andrew, there must be something you can do. | 安德鲁,你一定可以做些什么 |
[08:58] | There must be. Think | 一定能 想想 |
[09:02] | Well, there are a lot of considerations | 嗯,有很多想法 我会终身感激 |
[09:09] | It’s not a bad thing to have the CEO owe you one | 让CEO欠你一个人情不是坏事 |
[09:16] | All right Well, then, welcome aboard | 好吧!欢迎到来 |
[09:27] | So what happens next? | 接下来呢? |
[09:28] | We get you over to HR and then get you set up with accounting. | 我们让你去人力资源部 之后安排你做财会 |
[09:34] | Hang on | 等一下 |
[09:35] | Hello? – Say “hello, grandma.” | –你好? –说“你好,奶奶” |
[09:39] | Hi, gam-gam | 嗨,奶奶 |
[09:41] | Hold one finger up to Susan. You’ll just be a second. | 在苏珊面前数一个手指 你只有一秒时间 |
[09:45] | You numbskull! | 你个笨蛋! |
[09:46] | You were given a very simple task. | 只不过给了你个简单的任务 |
[09:48] | More clear with you. | 我说得不能再清楚了 |
[09:51] | Now say, “Are you taking your medicine?” | 现在说“你要吃药了吗?” |
[09:53] | Are you taking your med-meds? | 你要吃药了吗? |
[09:55] | Why can you not say exactly what I tell you? | 为什么你不能完全按照 我让你说的话说? |
[09:58] | Undo this. Undo it. | 取消 取消 |
[10:05] | You didn’t say good-bye to your grandmother. | 你没有和你奶奶说再见 |
[10:07] | We promised we’d never say good-bye | 我保证过我们绝不说再见 |
[10:14] | Attention! I am now accepting memberships | (健身中心 健身器材租赁) |
[10:17] | for the Dwight Schrute Gym for Muscles | 请注意!德怀特舒特肌肉健身馆 现将开始接收会员 |
[10:19] | First 20 members can take advantage | 20个会员即可获享我们的 |
[10:21] | of our “pay what you weigh” promotion | “按体重付费”的促销 |
[10:23] | All I need is another gym. | 我要的是另一种健身房 |
[10:25] | As if I don’t have enough drama | 就好像我看不够戏剧 |
[10:26] | We have a gym at home It’s called the bedroom. | 我们在家有健身房 我们叫做卧室 |
[10:29] | Who’s spotting who? | 谁在看谁? |
[10:31] | “Don’t use the bike in the corner, | “别用角落里的自行车 |
[10:32] | “that’s Bruce’s. Jeremy says…’ | 那是布鲁斯的 杰瑞米说…” |
[10:34] | Enough. Oscar, enough | 够了 奥斯卡 够了 |
[10:35] | Kelly? I have these sneakers | –凯莉 –我有这种运动鞋 |
[10:37] | which are basically just like a gym for your feet, so… | 就是健身房专用鞋,所以… |
[10:42] | That’s okay. I know how to build a business | 好吧 我知道怎么建立公司 |
[10:45] | You gotta bet the black people to do it | 你得让黑人参加 |
[10:46] | to get the white people to do it. | 再让白人参加 |
[10:48] | Then you gotta get the black people to stop doing it. | 之后你们会阻止黑人 |
[10:51] | One step at a time | 一次一步 |
[10:53] | Did you bring your passport with you? | 你带了你的护照吗? |
[10:55] | Who walks around with their passport? | 谁会随身带着护照呢? |
[10:56] | Well, I do | 我会 |
[10:57] | Always ready for adventure | 时刻准备去冒险 |
[10:59] | Have you had any? | 你有过冒险了? |
[11:00] | No | 没有 |
[11:06] | Hey, guys | 嘿,伙伴们 |
[11:08] | So Robert doesn’t want his wife working here. | 罗伯特不想让她妻子在这儿工作 |
[11:11] | So now that she is, we have to drive her away | 现在她来了我们要赶她走 |
[11:14] | Andy, if he didn’t want her working here, then why did you hire her? | 安迪,如果罗伯特不想让她来这儿工作 那你为什么还要雇佣她? |
[11:18] | Oscar, it was a mistake | 奥斯卡,这是个错误 |
[11:21] | But one that can be fixed by all of us being mean to her. | 但只要我们对她刻薄些 就可以弥补这个错误 |
[11:25] | How can we do that? She’s simply wonderful | 我们怎么可以那样做? 她很好的 |
[11:28] | This is all pathetic | 这就是可悲之处 我不是在要求,我是在命令 |
[11:33] | How mean are we talking about? | 我们要多么刻薄? |
[11:35] | It would be great if she were gone by lunch | 要是她能在午餐前离开 就很好了 |
[11:37] | Erin, you’re up. Find her a place to work but not too comfortable | 艾琳,由你来给她找到工作的地方 但不要太舒服 |
[11:39] | Got it. I know exactly which stapler to give her. | 知道了 我知道了要给她哪个订书机 |
[11:46] | Here you go | 给你 |
[11:51] | Um, do you think it would be possible | 你觉得能不能 |
[11:53] | to move to that desk over there? | 把那个桌子挪到那里? |
[11:55] | Because this seems a bit cramped, and I don’t have a computer | 因为这里看着有点拥挤 我也没有电脑 |
[11:58] | Well, that’s a sales desk | 那是销售部的桌子 |
[11:59] | Yeah. You need to be over here with us accountants | 是的 你得去哪儿和我们的会计在一起 |
[12:03] | Just sit here and be quiet | 只需坐在那儿 别说话 |
[12:05] | And if you have a question just raise your hand | 你要是有问题请举手 |
[12:09] | But I’m gonna save you some time, sweetie, and give you the answer now | 但我要给你节省点时间,甜心 现在就给你答案 我不知道 |
[12:18] | No, I don’t think we should be trying | 不,我觉得我们不应该 |
[12:20] | to make this place seem unpleasant. | 把这里搞得不近人情 |
[12:21] | I think we should let this place | 我觉得我们只需要让她在这儿 |
[12:23] | just crush her spirit by itself | 自己精神崩溃就好了 |
[12:24] | what it’s doing | 我的意思是,她知道该怎么做 |
[12:26] | That’s Gerald | 那是杰拉德 |
[12:28] | Oh, wow. So cute | 哦,真可爱 |
[12:30] | Oh, that is so cute | 太可爱了 |
[12:34] | Oh, he’s so tiny Is he in a ladle? | 他这么小 是在汤勺里吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah, he’s in a ladle | 是的,在汤勺里 |
[12:38] | That’s adorable How on earth did you get him in a ladle? | 可爱 你怎么把他放在汤勺里的? |
[12:40] | He did it himself | 他自己做到的 |
[12:41] | Is that ladle stainless or | 那个汤勺不锈钢的还是… |
[12:43] | Oh, stainless Williams Sonoma | 不锈钢的 威廉所罗莫牌 |
[12:44] | Excuse me, waiter there’s a dog in my soup | 打扰一下,服务员 我的勺子里有只狗 |
[12:47] | It’s not that kind of ladle | 不是那种汤勺 |
[12:49] | Very cute Let me see. | –非常可爱 –我看看 |
[12:51] | Just the battery on these things | 电池没电了 |
[12:53] | I’m sorry, I’ve gotta recharge this | 抱歉,我得去充电 |
[12:56] | Last time I had a job | 我知道了 |
[12:59] | I remember I hated the boss’ wife | 我的上一份工作 我记得我讨厌上司的妻子 |
[13:02] | Of course, she was married to Robert. | 当然,她嫁给了罗伯特 |
[13:05] | Your employees don’t seem to be taking to me. | 你的职员似乎不喜欢我 |
[13:11] | Andy | 安迪! |
[13:15] | Andy, could you step in here, please? | 安迪,你能来一下吗 |
[13:18] | We’ll fix this | 我们会处理好的 |
[13:20] | What is going on? | 怎么了? |
[13:22] | Please | 请进 |
[13:24] | Ah, Andrew, my wife | 安德鲁,我妻子有个问题需要你注意 |
[13:27] | has brought up an issue that requires your attention | |
[13:32] | So, if you’ll excuse me I should step out, | 所以,你们要是不介意 我要离开一会 |
[13:37] | get to the ATM before that homeless man sets up camp for the night | 得在流浪汉晚上搭起帐篷前 去自动提款机那 |
[13:47] | Okey-dokey, artichokey | 好的,再见 |
[13:51] | You hate it, don’t you? | –你讨厌它,是吗? |
[13:52] | Do you not want me here? | –你想我呆在这儿吗? |
[13:54] | Why would you say that? It’s okay. | –为什么这么说? –没关系 |
[13:56] | I understand I’m not sure how I would feel | 我理解 我不确定要是 |
[13:58] | about having the boss’ wife work for me either | 我老板的妻子也为我工作 我会什么感受 |
[14:00] | It’s not that exactly | –不是这样的 |
[14:02] | But it is something | –但事实就是 |
[14:03] | Let’s just say that if you don’t want to work here | 我们只要说 你要是不想在这工作 |
[14:07] | I am totally prepared to respect that | 我完全尊重您的选择 |
[14:09] | Why would you not want me working here? | 为什么你不想我在这工作? |
[14:11] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[14:12] | what you’re going through | 我觉得我能理解您的感受 |
[14:17] | My husband can be a very difficult man to read, can’t he? | 我丈夫是很难琢磨的人,是吗? |
[14:21] | Yes | 是的! |
[14:24] | The dude is an enigma | 他很神秘 |
[14:26] | So he is mixed up in this, isn’t he? | 所以他跟这件事有关系,是吗? |
[14:31] | Got it | 知道了 |
[14:35] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你在做什么? |
[14:37] | Getting my sweat on | 出汗 |
[14:38] | I build you this temple to the human body | 我是为人体建造的这间神庙 |
[14:40] | and you’re lifting what, five pounds? | 你太多重,5磅? |
[14:42] | I just did, like, 35 minutes on the treadmill | 我刚刚早跑步机跑了大约35分钟 |
[14:44] | I was watching you. You want to know how long it really was? | 我一直在看着你 你想知道其实是多久吗 |
[14:47] | No Eight minutes! | –不想 –8分钟! |
[14:48] | Dude, I’m gonna be here all week, right? | 伙计,我一周都会在这儿,对吗? |
[14:51] | Five days a week. I figure I’ll start slow | 一周五天 我得慢慢开始 |
[14:53] | Is that the same philosophy you apply to buffalo wings? | 这是你对待水牛城辣鸡翅 一样的哲学吗? |
[14:59] | I want you to bring that same buffalo wing passion to this gym | 我想让你把对待水牛城辣鸡翅的热情 带到这间健身房? |
[15:03] | I’m gonna make you look like Lebron James | 我要把你打造成勒布朗詹姆斯一样的身材! |
[15:05] | It’s Lejon Brames | 那是乐乔布雷姆斯 |
[15:07] | That’s what I said. Yeah | –我就是这样说 –是的,纠正了 |
[15:10] | Get it right I know. | 我知道 |
[15:11] | Cameras | –摄像机… |
[15:13] | Still here. Terrific | –还在这里 真好 |
[15:16] | Andy and I had a great conversation | 我和安迪的谈话很顺利 |
[15:19] | And I just want to let you know | 我只想让你知道 |
[15:21] | that I am not going to be working here | 我不会在这儿工作了 |
[15:26] | Well, that’s a shame | –啊,真不妙 |
[15:27] | It just was one of those things… Is it? | –这只是其中之一… |
[15:30] | Because we talked about it | 是吗?因为我们谈过了 |
[15:32] | and it seems like that might be what you want. | 似乎这就是你想要的结果 |
[15:34] | Which is fine Where did this come from? | –没关系 –怎么会这样想? |
[15:36] | Did Andy say that? | –安迪说的? |
[15:37] | No, he did not | –不是他 |
[15:38] | But I could tell he was struggling | 但我可以看出来他很难 |
[15:39] | to understand what was expected of him | 去理解你对他的期许 |
[15:41] | What’s the struggle? He made a great call hired a great person | 什么很难? 他打了电话,雇佣了很能干的人 |
[15:44] | You sure about that? | 你在说真话? |
[15:46] | Absolutely. No games? | –当然 –不耍把戏? |
[15:48] | No games | 不耍把戏 |
[15:49] | Because Andy seemed to think there was some information | 因为安迪似乎有些信息 |
[15:51] | he was not able to share with me | 他不能和我分享 |
[15:53] | Enough of this I mean, real Enough | 够了 我的意思是真的…够了 |
[15:55] | It’s gotten way out of hand Andrew, this is my wife | 事情越来越失控了 安德鲁,这是我妻子 |
[15:58] | Whatever privacy you were trying to protect between us, I thank you for | 无论你要保护我们之间的什么隐私 我谢谢你的努力 |
[16:03] | But it is not welcome right now | 但是这里现在不欢迎 |
[16:05] | Just be honest | 真诚来说 |
[16:10] | Andy Yes | –安迪… –嗯 |
[16:12] | Why do you keep looking at my husband? | 你为什么总是看我丈夫? |
[16:13] | Andy, just answer the question. | 安迪,尽管回答 |
[16:15] | No games? | –不耍把戏? |
[16:16] | No games | –不耍把戏 |
[16:19] | Okay | 好吧 |
[16:20] | of funny, actually. | 我的意思是这真的很滑稽 |
[16:23] | Robert storms in and he says | 罗伯特冲进来说 |
[16:24] | “In four seconds my wife’s gonna be in here | “几秒钟后,我妻子就要来了” |
[16:26] | “I told her she could work here | “我告诉她可以在这儿工作” |
[16:27] | “Under no circumstances can that be allowed to happen.” | “任何情况下都不能发生这样的事” |
[16:29] | You lying son of a bitch | 你这个撒谎的混蛋! |
[16:35] | Tell my wife you’re lying | 告诉我妻子你在撒谎 我是在撒谎 我有撒谎强迫症 |
[16:41] | That’s not true, is it? | –你说的不是真的,是吗? |
[16:42] | No, it’s not | –不是真的 |
[16:45] | I tell the truth most of the time | 多数时候我都说真话 |
[16:46] | and I was just telling the truth about your husband | 我是在说关于你丈夫的实情 |
[16:49] | Jim knows. He was there | –吉姆知道 |
[16:50] | This is preposterous | 当时他在场 –真是荒唐 |
[16:52] | Robert Let’s get Jim in here. | –罗伯特… –把吉姆叫来 |
[16:56] | Where’s Jim? | 吉姆呢? |
[16:57] | He just rolled out and crawled out | 他刚刚逃走 |
[17:00] | Can you call security tell them to keep an eye out for him? | 你可以联系保安 让他们注意一下吉姆吗? |
[17:03] | Time to settle this | 时间会说明一切 |
[17:06] | Wait, wait, wait Hold on, hold on | 等等,等等 我要出去 |
[17:09] | Just real quick. Real quick, open… Okay | 很快,很快的,打开…好的 |
[17:18] | That’s weird | 真是奇怪 |
[17:20] | Well, he’s gotta be around here somewhere | 他就在附近 |
[17:31] | Ow! Ow | |
[17:34] | Ow | |
[17:41] | Creed, I was never here, all right? | 克里德,我没来过这儿,对吗? |
[17:43] | Okay. What about your friend? | 好的 你的朋友问呢? |
[17:47] | Oh, boy | 哦,天呐 |
[17:53] | This is my gym, my rules You do exactly as I say no questions asked | 这是我的健身房,我说了算 我怎么说你就怎么做 不能反驳 |
[17:57] | Yeah, I’m gonna ask questions, | 是的,我有些问题 |
[17:58] | and I might not do what you say | 我有可能不会按你说的做 |
[18:00] | First thing, we’re gonna stretch the pelvic bowl | 首先要拉伸骨盆 |
[18:03] | Ready? Get down on the floor | 准备好了吗?躺在地上 |
[18:06] | Okay, I’m not doing that | 好的,我要这么做 |
[18:09] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:10] | Too embarrassing for you? Huh? | 对你来说是不是太为难了? |
[18:12] | You wish that every exercise was strutting around the gym like the Fonz? | 你希望每次锻炼 都要像方西一样在健身房 大摇大摆地走? |
[18:15] | Well, how do you think the Fonz got so cool? | 那么你觉得方西怎么会这么酷? |
[18:17] | He stretched his pelvic bowl | 他拉伸骨盆 |
[18:22] | Darryl joined | 我不知道达瑞尔加入了 |
[18:23] | Looks that way | 的确是 |
[18:25] | Nice pelvic bowl. Deep | 漂亮的骨盆 很深 |
[18:30] | Hello, Jim | –你好,吉姆 |
[18:31] | No, no. No, no, no | –不不不不! |
[18:33] | Don’t. Damn it, Tuna | 不要,糟糕,金枪鱼! |
[18:35] | So, I think you know what we want to know | 那么,我觉得你知道我们想知道什么 |
[18:38] | Do I? Yes | –我知道吗? –是的 |
[18:39] | I know. I do | 我知道 我确定 |
[18:41] | Jim, I’ve had enough of your unhelpfulness | 吉姆,我受够了你见死不救 我真得希望我可以帮忙 |
[18:46] | I’m not really sure how I can | 我不知道我怎么才能帮忙 |
[18:48] | For God’s sake, did Robert tell you | 上帝,罗伯特跟你说过 |
[18:50] | that he didn’t want me working here? | 他不想让我在这儿工作吗? |
[18:52] | That’s the thing | 就是这件事 |
[18:54] | See, I didn’t want to get in the middle of this Still don’t. | 听着,我不想掺进来 一直不想 |
[18:56] | But here’s something | 但是事情是这样的 |
[18:59] | I feel that maybe, if we take a step back | 我觉得有可能,要是我们退后一步 |
[19:03] | this is a simple case of anxiety to work with a spouse | 这是跟配偶一起工作 产生焦虑的简单案例 |
[19:07] | I think we’ve got ourselves an answer | 我觉得我们各自都有答案了 |
[19:09] | No That makes complete sense, right? | –没有… –这很合理,对吗? |
[19:11] | Thank you all for a wonderful day Perfect! | –谢谢你们这美好的一天 –完美! |
[19:13] | Jim Yes? | –吉姆… –什么事? |
[19:15] | Answer the question please. | 请回答这个问题 |
[19:19] | Want me to tell you. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[19:21] | To be really honest, my wife works here | 说真话,我妻子在这儿工作 |
[19:24] | And I love it | 我喜欢 |
[19:25] | She literally makes me work harder | 他直接让我更加努力工作 |
[19:27] | She makes me smarter. She makes me remember why I’m here | 让我更聪明 让我想到我为什么在这儿 |
[19:31] | And between us she’s on maternity leave right now | 我们之间 现在她休产假了 |
[19:34] | and I would love to leave this room and see her face | 我想离开这间办公室 去看看她 我喜欢,我不知道这怎么就帮到忙了 |
[19:39] | but it’s just what I’m thinking | 这只是我想的 |
[19:40] | All right. Thanks | 好的,谢谢 |
[19:41] | Yes. All right | 好的 |
[19:50] | Uh. | |
[19:51] | Yeah | 是的 是的 |
[19:59] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[20:10] | Andy | 安迪 |
[20:12] | Hey, Mrs. California | 嘿,加利福尼亚女士 |
[20:14] | Hey. I’m sorry about the position you were put in today. | 嘿,很抱歉今天让你为难 |
[20:19] | You know, honestly we all wanted you to work there | 说真的,你知道我们都希望 你在这里工作 |
[20:22] | Except for him Especially me | 除了他 尤其是我想 |
[20:25] | Yes, I thought we really hit it off. | 是的,我觉得我们真的很投缘 |
[20:26] | Yeah | 是的 |
[20:29] | Well, different circumstances | –好吧,现在情况不同了 |
[20:30] | Yeah | –是的 |
[20:31] | Who knows? | Who knows? –谁知道呢? –谁知道呢? |
[20:32] | Maybe after all this settles down | 或许事情都解决了… |
[20:35] | Totally | 彻底解决了 |
[20:38] | It’s a date | 这是约会 |
[20:39] | Hmm? | |
[20:42] | You’re nothing! You’re so weak | 你一无是处!你软弱! |
[20:44] | You call yourself a man? Huh? | 你还能说自己是男人? |
[20:46] | This doesn’t help me I don’t respond to that kind of strategy. | 这没有帮到我 这种策略的对我不会管用的 |
[20:48] | Okay, fine | 好吧 |
[20:49] | Finish your set on your own and never come back to my gym again! | 自己完成你的动作 否则别再来我的健身房了! |
[20:53] | Dwight, come back and spot me | 德怀特,过来给我看看 |
[20:56] | All right, I’ll help you | 好的,我帮你 |
[20:59] | But first, you gotta tell me what your goal is | 但首先你得告诉我你的目标 |
[21:01] | What do you want? | –你想要什么? |
[21:03] | To push this bar up | –推起杠铃 |
[21:04] | No! Because if that was the case, the bar would be up by now | 不!因为要是这样 杠铃现在就举起来了 |
[21:07] | What is your goal? | –你的目标是什么? |
[21:08] | Help me | –帮帮我! |
[21:09] | What do you want? | –你想要什么? |
[21:11] | To look good for Val | –让瓦尔觉得我好看! |
[21:13] | Val Kilmer? | 瓦尔科尔默? |
[21:15] | I don’t buy it that doesn’t make any sense | 我不信,说不通 |
[21:19] | Wow | 哇 |
[21:21] | I figured out your goal | 我发现了你的目标 |
[21:24] | I am gonna make you the buffest dude Val Kilmer has ever seen | 我要让你变成瓦尔科尔默 遇到过的最帅的男人 |