时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Oh… Oh | |
[00:13] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[00:15] | A meatball? Really? | 一个肉丸子吗?真的吗? |
[00:20] | It’s always more fun to mess with Dwight with an audience | 当着别人的面玩德怀特更有意思 |
[00:22] | That was usually Pam | 通常是潘 |
[00:23] | So now that she’s out, I had to find someone else | 现在她既然不在就得找个别人 |
[00:27] | Turns out that Stanley is quite the comedy fan | 看来斯坦利是个喜剧的超级粉丝 |
[00:32] | But not everything makes him laugh. | 但是他可不会随便笑的 |
[00:35] | He has very specific tastes. | 他的口味很特别 |
[00:40] | Through a painstaking process of trial and error, I found out what he likes. | 经过屡战屡败的痛苦尝试之后 终于抓住了他的笑点 |
[00:46] | And it’s really weird | 而且真的是很诡异的笑点 |
[00:48] | Jim, come on. So juvenile | 吉姆,拜托 太小儿科了吧 |
[00:52] | What the | -什么… |
[00:53] | You’ve been meatballed | -你被肉丸子包围了 |
[00:56] | Are you ready for some meatballs? | 想再来点肉丸子吗? |
[00:58] | Oh, man | 哦,天哪! |
[01:00] | This is not very clever, Jim | 你少自作聪明了,吉姆 |
[01:02] | I know Look for your stapler | -我知道 -找你们的订书机看看 |
[01:09] | Really, Jim? Really? | 真的吗玩,吉姆?真的吗? |
[01:13] | Very funny | 很有趣 |
[01:16] | Okay, good night | 好吧,晚安 |
[01:30] | What’s the haul? | 囤了多少货啊? |
[01:32] | Thirty-two meatballs | 32个肉丸子 |
[01:33] | Good day | 好日子啊 |
[01:35] | That idiot’s been feeding us for a week | 那白痴给了我们一周的吃的 |
[01:37] | We’ll never have to buy meatballs again | 我们再也不需要买肉丸子啦 斯克兰顿 欢迎你 办公室 |
[02:05] | Dunder Mifflin | 都德米福林 |
[02:07] | Jessica, hi, how are you? | 杰西卡,嗨,你好吗? |
[02:09] | Yay, that’s so great to hear | 哦 真为你高兴 |
[02:11] | I’m not going to be one of those exes who can’t move on. | 我才不是那种忘不了前任的傻女 |
[02:14] | They have their life and I have mine | 他们有他们的生活,我也有我自己的 |
[02:16] | I’m taking an Italian class | 我在上意大利语课 |
[02:17] | So far, I have learned tortellini spaghettini, linguine. | 目前呢 我学了单词饺子,意大利细面和意大利扁面 |
[02:23] | Well, it’s not so much a class as a restaurant | 与其说那是课堂吧不如说那是个餐馆 |
[02:25] | But I do Monday Wednesday, Friday from 7:00 to 9:00 | 不过我只是每周一三五从7点到9点去 |
[02:28] | I will patch you through right now | 我马上帮你接过去 |
[02:30] | You sound really pretty today. Okay | 你今天的声音真的好甜,好吧 |
[02:37] | Jessica, I love you | 杰西卡,我爱你 |
[02:40] | That’s a message from my mom | 那是我妈妈发来的信息 |
[02:42] | My parents met Jessica and they completely flipped for her so | 我父母见过了杰西卡 他们对她真是印象超好 所以呢 |
[02:46] | they gave me this old family ring to use on her | 他们把这个祖传的戒指给我让我拿下她 |
[02:48] | Pump the brakes, Bernard | 我知道,哇,先刹刹车啊,伯纳德 |
[02:50] | Too early, I get it I just… You know | 太快了吧,我明白 只不过…你也知道 |
[02:53] | I’m just carrying it around seeing how it feels. | 我只是一直带在身上,看看感觉如何 |
[02:55] | I haven’t proposed to anyone in years | 我都好几年没求过婚了 |
[02:58] | Mom took the main diamond out She thought that had more of a | 妈妈把最大的那颗钻石拿掉了 |
[03:00] | “my little brother” kind of vibe to it. But | 她觉得那更适合我小弟的范儿但是… |
[03:04] | Whoa. It’s pretty nice | 看起来真是漂亮 |
[03:06] | Got a little bit of The Shining vibe, though | 不过呢,有点闪闪晃眼的感觉啊 |
[03:08] | Who needs a house that size? | 谁要那么大的房子? |
[03:09] | Big, stupid, pure chump bait | 胖子 傻子 骗傻子的 |
[03:12] | I’m selling the house actually. | 其实是我要卖这房子 |
[03:14] | No, there’s a glare from over here | 不,这边看起来有点反光啊 |
[03:16] | Oh, wow, that’s magnificent | 真不错啊 |
[03:18] | It’s mid-recession in a depressed area of a faltering state, | 现在可是个经济不景气区域的中期 |
[03:22] | and I’ve got the most expensive house on the market. | 我还想卖掉市场上最贵的房子 |
[03:24] | The 1% are suffering too, people | 降价1%就算是割肉了啊,各位 |
[03:27] | I bought it to be my Playboy Mansion | 我买来这大宅子是为了专供享乐的 |
[03:30] | A temple to wine, revelry, sex, intrigue | 简直是美酒,狂欢,性爱,密谋的圣殿呐 |
[03:34] | This was hot on the heels of Eyes Wide Shut, mind you. | 别忘了,当时《大开眼界》刚播完 |
[03:38] | Then I met my wife, she moved in, made it her own | 然后我遇见了我太太,她搬了进来,弄成了她自己的 |
[03:41] | Now she’s left me and forced me to sell the place. | 现在她甩了我逼我卖了这地方 |
[03:44] | The ultimate insult they’re calling | 终极侮辱,他们把我的舒服聊天室称之为吵闹间 |
[03:46] | my speakeasy lounge a rumpus room | |
[03:50] | Does my turmoil amuse you, Jim? | 我这边乱成一团你觉得好笑么,吉姆? |
[03:53] | I’m sorry. I thought you were making a joke | 我很抱歉,我还以为你在开玩笑 |
[03:55] | What could you possibly have found funny in what I said? | 我说的话有哪点好笑了? |
[03:59] | What was the joke you thought you heard? | 你听出什么笑点来了? |
[04:03] | I guess I thought you were approaching it | 我还以为吧,你那是用调侃的口气苦中作乐呢 |
[04:05] | with more of a sarcasm than misery | |
[04:09] | Kind of laughing at your own pain | 那种自嘲的感觉嘛 |
[04:12] | Sad clown thing | 悲哀的小丑那种调调 |
[04:13] | Oh, yes. How hilarious it is | 哦,是啊有趣 |
[04:17] | to laugh at clowns, the painted jesters of a dying circus industry | 对着那垂死的马戏团产业里那画着花脸的滑稽角色 |
[04:21] | Very funny, Jim. I get it | 很搞笑,吉姆,我懂的 |
[04:23] | Um, I’m getting reports of a serious outbreak of the “grumpies” in here. | 有人报告说这里的戾气大爆发啊 |
[04:29] | A beautiful monster cost me my 40s and my dream home | 一个蛇蝎美人毁掉了 我整个40多岁的时光和我梦想的房子 |
[04:34] | I think I’m entitled to the occasional bad day | 我觉得我完全有资格偶尔发发飙 |
[04:38] | Well, please tell Susan we all say hi | 请替我们向苏珊打个招呼 |
[04:41] | Dude, what if since you’re feeling grumpy | 老兄,既然你现在很不爽 |
[04:44] | we all swing by tonight and check out | 我们今晚都去你家 |
[04:47] | your indoor pool? Kevin, no | -看看你的室内泳池如何? -凯文,别 |
[04:49] | Like some sort of last hurrah? | 怎么,最后的欢愉吗? |
[04:51] | Yeah. All of us in the pool saying hurrah. | 是啊 大家都泡在池子里,大叫万岁 |
[04:55] | Maybe the last one that says hurrah is “it.’ | 也许再玩玩最后一个叫出来的人受罚的游戏 |
[04:58] | Well, I suppose someone should enjoy the place | 有人得享受下那地方 |
[05:01] | before I hand it over to the staging experts at RE/MAX tomorrow. | 明天我要把房子交给房产公司的布置专家 |
[05:05] | Let’s try this | 不如就试试看吧 |
[05:06] | Everyone, tonight, my house wear a swimsuit | 各位,今晚,都去我家,自带泳衣 |
[05:09] | Let’s just call it a get-together | 我们就聚一聚 |
[05:11] | And let’s say no food | 不过不要带食物 |
[05:14] | Hey, Oscar, was that you who just | 嘿 |
[05:17] | created a party out of thin air or was it me? | 奥斯卡是你刚刚凭空搞出了个派对还是我? |
[05:21] | That was you, Kevin | -是你,凯文 |
[05:22] | It was me | -是我 |
[05:24] | You going tonight, kiddo? Because I can give you a lift | 今晚你去吗,孩子?我可以顺便带你去 |
[05:26] | Oh, I don’t know Meredith, it seems like | 我不知道呢 梅雷迪思 |
[05:27] | you shouldn’t drive maybe ever | 觉得你不该开车啊 永远都不该 |
[05:29] | It’s no problem. You live right near me | 没问题的 你就住在我附近啊 |
[05:31] | How do you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我住哪儿? |
[05:33] | Andy followed you home after the Christmas party | 圣诞派对之后跟着你后面回家的 |
[05:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:37] | He wanted to make sure California didn’t put it in you. | 他怕加利福亚会占你便宜 |
[05:39] | Oh. Come on | 哦,不是吧 |
[05:45] | Wow. Andy’s such a weird stalker. | 真是个超诡异的跟踪狂 |
[05:47] | Following me home like that when he has a girlfriend, | 有女友,还那样跟踪我回家 |
[05:51] | a restraining order | 我该申请个限制令了啊 |
[05:55] | It is warm | 哦,好暖 |
[05:57] | It’s almost too warm | 都有点太暖了 |
[05:59] | I’m feeling 82, 82.5 | 我觉得有82度,82度半 |
[06:02] | Oh. So close. Eighty-one | 差一点哦 81 |
[06:04] | Well, we’ll say it’s 82 and it’ll be our secret | 我们就说是82好了,我们的小秘密哦 |
[06:09] | Hey, late guy | Hey -嘿,迟到的家伙 -嘿 |
[06:12] | Wow. Just stopping by. Got another party to go to | 顺道来下,我还有个派对要参加 |
[06:16] | A wife and two kids at home party Oh | 一老婆俩孩子的居家派对 |
[06:18] | DJ Pam Halpert is spinning some serious Radio Disney tonight. | 混音潘哈尔伯特今晚要放好多迪士尼电台的节目呢 |
[06:23] | You’re looking at the master of leaving parties early | 你面前站着的是个派对早退大师 |
[06:26] | The key is you have to make a strong impression | 关键就是你得给大家留下很深的印象 |
[06:28] | so you want to have a picture taken, you want to say some peculiar | 所以最好拍个照啊 说些特别的话 |
[06:30] | non sequitur that people remember | 或者无厘头的话让大家记住 |
[06:32] | you want to note something unique, a talking point for later | 你还得独特一点以备以后聊天的时候有话题 |
[06:37] | I don’t mean to brag but New Year’s Eve, I was home by 9:00. | 我不想吹牛皮,但是新年前夜,我9点就到家了 |
[06:41] | Robert, I just wanted to grab you for one second | 罗伯特,跟你说两句吧 |
[06:43] | This place is amazing by the way. | 这地方真不错啊,顺便说下 |
[06:45] | You should see the whole thing | 你该整体参观下 那是当然 |
[06:50] | That’s beautiful. I’m going to e-mail that to you | 真不错 我电邮发给你 |
[06:51] | I’m just about to give the tour | 我刚准备带大家转一转呢 |
[06:53] | All right. Well Join us | -好吧 -一起来吧 |
[06:54] | You must see what you were laughing about. | 你一定要看看你嘲笑的东西是怎样的 |
[06:59] | Wow | 我会的 |
[07:04] | Yeah, that’s some pretty serious poolage | 这泳池还真是不错哦 |
[07:07] | What are you doing? Hmm? | 你在做什么? |
[07:09] | Flicking a bug off my weiner. | 把小弟弟上的虫子弹走啊 |
[07:12] | Gross | 真恶心 |
[07:13] | I’m getting a drink Do you want anything? | 我去喝一杯,你要吗? |
[07:15] | No, I’m good | 不用了 |
[07:19] | Funny how you can be surrounded by people and still feel so lonely | 真有意思,周围全是人我们还是如此孤独 |
[07:24] | Hi | Hi -嗨 -嗨 |
[07:27] | How is everything? How’s your car? | 一切都好吗?你的车怎么样? |
[07:30] | It’s great, you know, reliable, great mileage | 挺不错的啊,可靠,里程好 |
[07:35] | Is that so? | 是不是啊? |
[07:36] | How about this weekend we take that sucker to a duck pond or something? | 要不这周末我们带着你那牛车 开进小鸭池塘之类的试一试如何? |
[07:41] | Maybe get caught in the rain | 也许再一起淋个雨 |
[07:44] | Well, I can’t. I’m going skiing with Jessica | 那个,不行啊 我要和杰西卡去滑雪 |
[07:48] | Couple of dopes on the slopes. | 就是那种一群傻子沿着斜坡瞎开心的 |
[07:50] | Oh. Like a goodbye trip | 算个告别旅行吧 |
[07:51] | No. What? | 不 什么? |
[07:55] | Hey Hi | -嘿 -嗨 |
[07:56] | I guess Andy isn’t totally over his current girlfriend. | 我想安迪还没彻底忘掉他现在的女友 |
[08:00] | But if he was jealous once before | 不过如果他之前嫉妒过 |
[08:02] | then maybe I can make him jealous again | 我可以让他的醋坛子再翻一次 |
[08:03] | Just not with Robert | 只是这次不是跟罗伯特 |
[08:05] | He told me he was a ridel wouldn’t survive and I believe him. | 他跟我说,我跟他的车走肯定活不成,我还挺相信的 |
[08:10] | Wow. You made it. Yeah. Yeah | -你来了啊 -嗯,是的 |
[08:12] | Uh-oh. Look at this Red plastic cup, red plastic cup. | 哎呦 瞧瞧啊 红塑料杯 红色的塑料杯 |
[08:18] | How about that? | 巧不巧啊? |
[08:19] | You know, you are just as dumb at night | 知道吗,你晚上也还是蠢兮兮的 |
[08:22] | Mmm | |
[08:24] | There is… This would be no problem | 那个…这不成问题 我可以潜泳 不换气 |
[08:28] | No! Show me. All right | -不!展示一下吧 -好吧 |
[08:29] | Dive in from here right now. Okay. | -潜下去啊 -等一下,等一下 好的 |
[08:34] | Hey, Dwight Snoot What you doing? Wait, relaxing. Scram | 嗨,德怀特傻瓜,你在做什么? |
[08:38] | God | -我在放松呢,走开 -天呢 |
[08:40] | Hey, Stanley, what happened to my pants? | 嗨,斯坦利,我的裤子呢? |
[08:44] | I moved them. Pants only need a chair if there’s a person in them | 我挪了下 如果裤子穿在人身上就只需要一把椅子 |
[08:55] | Come on, don’t you want to play? | 拜托,你不想玩吗? |
[08:57] | Oh, really? Yeah. | -真的吗? -嗯 |
[08:58] | You want to play you little hick? | 你想玩儿吗,你个小村姑? |
[09:02] | Dwight | 德怀特! |
[09:03] | Awesome – Dwight! | -太棒了! -德怀特! |
[09:07] | Here we have the parlor. | 这里是客厅 |
[09:09] | Would set down their coats | 我想象大家会褪去衣衫 |
[09:12] | and symbolically their inhibitions. | 也就是放下他们的束缚 |
[09:15] | This was the gateway | 这就是入口 |
[09:17] | You enter this room a lawyer, a doctor, a teacher, a judge, | 进来之前你是个律师,医生,老师,法官 |
[09:22] | but beyond it you are simply a penis a vagina, a hunger, an ache | 但是赤条条之时,你就只 不过是阴茎,阴道,饥渴,痛楚 |
[09:28] | Susan used it as a Pilates studio | 苏珊把它当做普拉提瑜珈室 |
[09:30] | Holy cow | 我的娘呀 |
[09:32] | My wine collection | 我的红酒收藏 |
[09:34] | How many bottles? Three hundred? | 多少瓶? 300? |
[09:35] | About 1,200. | 大概1200 瓶 |
[09:37] | What the hell grab a bottle. | 管他呢,拿一瓶 |
[09:39] | Less inventory for the lawyers | 律师就少存点东西了 |
[09:41] | Toby, ChÉteau Margaux, ’95 | 托比,玛格酒庄95年的 |
[09:43] | You know your wine | 你很懂红酒啊 |
[09:44] | Well. And you have a | 嗯,你拿的是… 对哦,另一个酒庄的 |
[09:51] | Robert, you are too kind | 罗伯特,你人真太好了 |
[09:53] | Oh Too kind doesn’t begin to cover it. | 太好了这个词还不足以形容 |
[09:55] | With ammunition like this, we are in for quite a night you and me | 有这样的弹药,在一个安静的夜晚,你和我 |
[09:58] | And Gabey makes three | 加上盖比就三个人啦 |
[10:01] | Robert, thank you. Thank you for this, thank you for all this | 罗伯特,谢谢你,谢谢这一切 |
[10:04] | This night’s been magical | -这一晚魔幻一般 |
[10:05] | Jim, come see this next room | -吉姆,再看看下一间 |
[10:06] | especially would like it | 我觉得你会特别喜欢 |
[10:08] | Really? Why? I don’t know | -真的吗?为什么? -我不知道 |
[10:10] | Maybe not. Just come | 也许也不会,来就是了 |
[10:20] | Do you regret attacking me now, hick? | 现在后悔攻击我了吧,村姑 |
[10:22] | Huh? Dwight. Stop it. I was flirting with you | 德怀特,停下 我跟你调情呢 |
[10:25] | I was trying to use you to make Andy jealous | 我只想利用你让安迪嫉妒 |
[10:28] | I’m not going to help you | 我才不会帮你 |
[10:29] | Why would you choose me? Because I’m mighty? | 你为什么选我?因为我是万能的吗? |
[10:31] | Because I’m the manliest man in the office? I’ll do it! | 因为我是办公室里最爷儿们的吗?我帮你 |
[10:40] | Stop. You stop | -住手,不,你住手 -你住手 不,你住手 |
[10:41] | No, you stop. | No, you stop |
[10:44] | Is he looking? You can stop | 他在看吗?你可以收手了 |
[10:47] | Okay, you can stop No, no, no he’s not looking. | -好,你可以收手了 -不,不,不 他没在看 |
[10:49] | You can actually stop | 你真的可以别演了 |
[10:50] | Whoa, you guys | 各位 |
[10:51] | I just found this insane engagement ring | 我找到了个好离谱的订婚戒指 |
[10:54] | Is anyone missing this? | -是谁丢的吗? |
[10:55] | The main stone’s missing | -主钻已经不见了 |
[10:57] | It looks pretty great to me | 我不知道,我觉得很不错啊 |
[11:01] | I pictured myself here every night | 我想像自己每晚在这里啃羊腿 |
[11:04] | eating a leg of mutton, the juices | |
[11:06] | dripping down my bare chest, wiping my fingers on the walls | 汁液顺着我光光的胸脯往下淌 我就随意在墙上抹我的手指 |
[11:11] | Then I met the vegan | 后来我遇上个吃素的 |
[11:13] | Good night. To the kitchen | -晚安 -敬厨房 |
[11:15] | To the kitchen | To the kitchen -敬厨房 -敬厨房 |
[11:18] | To the kitchen | 敬厨房 |
[11:21] | Onward – Toby | -继续参观 -托比 |
[11:23] | what’s compelling about this is the note of persimmon | 我觉得最赞的是里面有柿子的香气 |
[11:26] | Right? Note? | -对吧? -一点点对? |
[11:28] | It’s a symphony Okay. | -是主调好吗 -好吧 |
[11:30] | You have to join my wine tasting club. | 你得加入我的品酒会 乐意之至 |
[11:34] | Toby, you are playing a dangerous game | 托比,你这是要走上不归路啊 |
[11:38] | I guess I’m through the gateway now though, right? | 我看我是迈过那放纵的关口了,对吧? |
[11:45] | You know | 知道吗 |
[11:47] | I don’t think I’ve ever been in this exact angle before. | 我之前都没想过自己会从这个角度看你 |
[11:50] | I’m scared of firsts but I like it. | 一开始我有点怕怕但是我很喜欢 |
[11:53] | You guys got to try this pool. | 你们得试试这泳池 |
[11:55] | No top scum, no Band-Aids this thing is choice. | 没有浮沫,没有创口贴,这地方真好 |
[11:59] | You in? | 你去吗? |
[12:01] | Yeah. Sure, sure I’ll be right in | 嗯 好啊,好啊,我马上来 |
[12:03] | I’ve been working out | 我一直在锻炼 |
[12:05] | but the problem is, I’ve been building muscle underneath | 但是问题是我锻炼的都是下面的肌肉 |
[12:09] | and that top layer hasn’t burned off yet | 上面的部还都是赘肉 |
[12:13] | Awkward stage | 尴尬的阶段啊 |
[12:16] | Mmm | |
[12:17] | So good. Now take a chip and crush it into my face | 真好啊 现在拿一薯片 在我脸上压碎 |
[12:21] | and rub the grease around Do it. Yeah, rub it in. | 把油四处摩擦 来吧 摩擦,真爽 |
[12:24] | Yeah That’s so good | -耶 -太好了 |
[12:26] | Andy’s not even looking | 安迪都没在看 |
[12:28] | eating is a dead end Damn it. | -我觉得性感地吃东西也不行 -我靠 |
[12:32] | What is the most romantic possible thing? | 最浪漫的事情会是什么呢? |
[12:37] | We can get some chicken fights going in the pool. | 我们可以在池子里玩背小鸡比赛 |
[12:39] | Dwight, that’s just That’s really perfect | 德怀特,这主意…简直完美 |
[12:42] | Thank you. Yes Yes! | -谢谢你,来吧 -好了! |
[12:47] | You’re in my lane | 你挡我的道儿了! |
[12:50] | Andy | 安迪 |
[12:52] | Dwight and I challenge you and Jess to a chicken fight. | 德怀特和我要挑战你跟杰西我们玩背小鸡游戏 |
[12:54] | Winner take all | 赢家可有面子了 |
[12:55] | Chicken fight | 背小鸡大战! |
[12:56] | No, thanks Dang it! | -不要,谢了 -该死! |
[12:57] | What the heck already | 你到底想怎样? |
[12:59] | Cathy, chicken fight | 凯茜,背小鸡比赛! |
[13:01] | Okay, yeah, who’s going to be my partner? Where’s Jim? | 好啊,谁来做我搭档呢?吉姆呢? |
[13:04] | I’m right here | 我在这里 |
[13:12] | Come on, Cath | 来吧,凯茜 |
[13:15] | Yes | 好的! |
[13:17] | Whoo | 好的! |
[13:18] | Dwight, our chemistry is really clicking We work so well together | 德怀特,我们可真来电啊 我们配合好默契 |
[13:21] | I know. I could just bang you right now | 我知道啊 恨不得现在就把你给办了 |
[13:26] | He’s not looking. Hey | 他没在看啊 嘿! |
[13:29] | I had two bears sewn together to make this king size. | 做这个国王尺码,我把两张熊皮缝在了一起 |
[13:33] | Total waste of two bears | 完全浪费了两头熊 |
[13:37] | To both these bears | 敬这两头熊 |
[13:38] | To both these bears – Bears. | -敬这两头熊 -熊 |
[13:41] | To both these bears | 敬这两头熊 |
[13:45] | When I put in the screening room I bought three movies | 我装修影音室的时候,我买了三部电影 |
[13:48] | Caligula, Last Tango in Paris and Emmanuelle 2. | 《罗马帝国艳情史》 |
[13:54] | Mwa | 《巴黎最后的探戈》《艾曼妞2》 |
[13:56] | The last two movies I actually watched in here were | 我在这里看的最后两部电影居然是 |
[14:00] | Marley & Me and On Golden * Pond. | 《马利和我》和《金色池塘》 |
[14:04] | I mean, it’s clearly meant for watching erotic cinema | 我本来这地方明显就是用来看色情的电影的 |
[14:06] | Yeah. We could watch some right now, if you want. | 你愿意,我们现在就可以看啊 |
[14:09] | I’ve got a Korean film on my iPod. | 我的iPod的上现在就有部韩国的 |
[14:12] | If you want to just… If you have the cables | 你可以就…如果你有数据线的话 |
[14:17] | Kelly, that’s a crazy ring you found | 凯丽,那就是你找到的疯狂钻戒 |
[14:19] | Yeah. Thanks, I’m really glad that I found it | 谢了,真高兴被我发现了 |
[14:21] | I can’t believe you’re wearing it | 不是吧,你都戴上了啊 你不迷信啊? |
[14:22] | Are you not superstitious at all? | |
[14:24] | Of course I’m superstitious, what are you talking about? | 嘘 我当然迷信了,你说什么呢? |
[14:27] | Ring of a failed marriage might have some sinister energy, right? | 失败婚姻的戒指 可以会带来邪恶的力量啊 对吧? |
[14:31] | Am I just being silly? | 我这是犯傻吗? |
[14:32] | I don’t think you’re being silly | 我觉得这可不是闹着玩的 |
[14:34] | Oh, God | 天啊 |
[14:35] | You know what? I can just sell it | 这样吧,我帮你卖掉,钱存在派对基金里好了 |
[14:36] | and put the money in the party fund. | |
[14:38] | Oh | |
[14:39] | Then another woman will get it, we can’t allow that | 那会有别的女人拿到的啊,这可不行 |
[14:41] | We have to destroy it | 我们得毁了它 |
[14:42] | Come on. Let’s chicken fight those two | 来吧,我们跟他俩比一比 |
[14:50] | How was that? Okay, watch my toes | -怎么样? -好吧,看我的脚趾头 |
[14:54] | Hey, Val, want a beer? | 要喝啤酒吗? |
[14:57] | It might taste better than that pool water you’ve been drinking | 应该比喝池子里的水舒服 |
[14:59] | No, I’m good. Thank you | 不用了,谢了 |
[15:01] | Cool | Cool. -好吧 -好 |
[15:04] | Does Darryl not swim? | 达里尔不会游泳? |
[15:06] | That’s racist. I don’t know | 真是种族歧视,我不知道 |
[15:09] | but I would say by looking at him, no, Darryl does not swim | 不过看看他那样子我觉达里尔不会游泳 |
[15:14] | That’s all right That’s all right! We got this | 好!好!好!我们能行的 |
[15:17] | Yeah | -是的! -是的! Yeah |
[15:21] | Maybe we should take a little break Dwight, we’ve got this. | -也许我们得休息下 -德怀特,我们来处理 |
[15:24] | I promise. I will not leave your shoulders no matter what | 我发誓,不管发生什么我都不会离开你的肩膀 |
[15:27] | Okay | 好吧 |
[15:29] | One more? Yeah. Great | -再来一局? |
[15:35] | Mush! Mush! Mush | -好,太好了 |
[15:38] | Come on Go | -拜托! -来吧! |
[15:42] | Here we go | 卯上了 |
[15:45] | Yay | 好! |
[15:46] | Whoa Wow. | |
[15:48] | I cannot believe you’re still on. I can’t believe it either | -真不敢相信,你还没掉下去啊 -我也觉得很吃惊啊 |
[15:51] | I’ve got this! | 我没问题的! |
[16:08] | Erin, did we win? | 俄琳,我们赢了吗? |
[16:12] | Sure. Sure, we did | 当然 当然,我们赢了 |
[16:15] | You’re lying. We didn’t win | 你在撒谎,我们没赢 |
[16:17] | Hey, hey, hey, Dwight It’s okay! Just rest. Just rest. | 嘿 嘿 德怀特 无所谓了 休息 你休息下 |
[16:20] | You’ve broken up your last couple, you evil ring. | 你拆散了之前的一对 你个邪恶的戒指 |
[16:23] | Do it | 烧吧 |
[16:26] | We’re in the pool Shove it, Angela. | 这是泳池好吗 闭嘴,安吉拉 |
[16:30] | Same old party same old people, am I right? | 还是这种派对 一样的人参加 是不是? |
[16:33] | Reminds me of Phyllis’ birthday | 让我想起了菲莉丝的生日 |
[16:35] | Ooh. Do not remind me of Phyllis’ birthday I know. | -别跟我提菲莉丝的生日 -我知道 |
[16:38] | But boy, that Erin, she sure is a ripe little tiger, isn’t she? | 不过,天哪,那个俄琳啊 |
[16:42] | Meow! | 她真是个风韵十足的小老虎啊 对吧? |
[16:45] | And to think I always thought of her as a second Meredith | 想起来 我一直觉得她是第二个 |
[16:49] | Respectfully, I don’t want us walking into | 无意冒犯啊 |
[16:51] | a similar Angela kind of situation Mmm. | 我不想我们再次陷入 安吉拉类似的状况 |
[16:54] | So I just want to make sure that you are completely | 所以我得确保你是完全百分百的 |
[16:56] | 100% done with Erin | 不爱俄琳了 |
[17:00] | Last I checked I’m with Jessica and I like to get my mongo on | 我现在呢还是在跟杰西卡一起 我还没想换老婆 |
[17:07] | It’s monogamy for my hog and me | 我可是支持一夫一妻制的 |
[17:09] | Not what I asked We’re done | -我都问你了 -我们没戏 |
[17:10] | Erin and I are over. Okay | -俄琳和我结束了 -好 |
[17:12] | So then you won’t mind if tonight I just go crazy on her? | 所以,如果我今晚对她 有了疯狂的举动你不会在意了吗? |
[17:16] | Just go nuts… | 我会很疯的… |
[17:19] | With sex | 还是要性 |
[17:21] | Have at it | 就在这边 |
[17:22] | Or take it slow, whatever you guys work out | 慢慢来最好,看你们的造化了啊 |
[17:29] | You’re an idiot | 你是个白痴 |
[17:45] | Cannonball | 大炮来了! |
[17:52] | Let’s do this | 我们来吧 |
[18:00] | Oh | |
[18:01] | So I kind of stepped on this I think it’s yours. | 我踩到这个了,我想是你的 |
[18:04] | Yeah | 嗯 |
[18:06] | Oh. Wow | |
[18:08] | How did you know it was mine? | 你怎么知道是我的? |
[18:10] | The Bernard family seal, duh | 伯纳德家的封印啊,还用说吗 |
[18:13] | Duh | 是不用说 |
[18:18] | Sorry if your special night was ruined | 抱歉毁了你特别的夜晚 |
[18:21] | Oh, whoa, whoa, no it’s not a special night | 没有,哪里是什么特别的夜晚啊 |
[18:26] | Oh, you weren’t going to do it? | 你不打算求婚? |
[18:29] | Honestly, Erin, I don’t know what I’m doing | 说真的,俄琳,我都不知道自己在干什么 我就… 我不知道 |
[18:40] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[18:46] | Andy’s confused | 安迪很困惑 |
[18:48] | That’s not what I was hoping for. But it’s not so bad either | 我没指望他会这样不过这样也不赖 他迷糊着,我也能接受 我就是个迷迷糊糊的人 |
[18:56] | And, of course the pool. | 当然了,还有这泳池 |
[19:00] | Ultimate lubricant for any wild evening | 疯狂夜晚的终极润滑剂 |
[19:04] | It was here that my parties would have crescendoed into true madness | 就在这里,我的派对会升华成为真正的疯狂 |
[19:11] | To madness | 敬疯狂 |
[19:12] | Madness. To madness | -疯狂 -敬疯狂 |
[19:14] | To madness | 敬疯狂! |
[19:19] | Hey, I think you parked my car in | 嘿,我觉得你把我的车堵在里面了 |
[19:21] | Is there any way you can move your van? | 你能挪下你的卡车吗? |
[19:23] | Hey, I’m sorry When I got here, I put my keys in a bowl | 对不起 我来这里之后,把钥匙放碗里了 |
[19:25] | Are you serious? | 不是玩笑吧? |
[19:26] | Robert, I want you to know I’m here to rock with you as late as you want | 罗伯特,告诉你吧,今晚你想多疯我都奉陪 |
[19:30] | And that goes double for me | 我也是如此双倍奉陪 |
[19:32] | I’ll stay even later than you’d like | 我会比你呆得更晚 |
[19:45] | Toby, I am Bacchus god of wine. | 托比,我是巴克斯,酒神 |
[19:47] | And I am Bacchus’ friend | 我是巴克斯的朋友! |
[19:54] | Gentlemen, bear witness while I’ve been | 先生们,见证人们 |
[19:57] | mourning the nights that never were | 在我哀悼我从未有过的美好夜晚之时 |
[19:59] | one of them has been unfolding here before me | 你们的疯狂就这样铺陈在了我面前 |
[20:08] | This is no get-together | 这才不是什么聚一聚 |
[20:11] | This is a party | 这是个派对 什么 不! 好耶 -什么? -好耶! |
[20:26] | Yes | 好啊! 好啊 好耶 |
[20:34] | And there’s my talking point | 这就是我要的话题 算了 |
[20:59] | Yes, that’s it. Push yourselves, boys | 对了,就似乎这样 别束缚自己,孩子们 |
[21:02] | It’s not a party if you don’t do something that scares you | 这算哪门子派对啊 如果你不做什么吓人的事 我要呼吸新鲜空气 |
[21:14] | You two keep going | 你们继续 |
[21:17] | Hey, he’s asleep. We can just leave | 嘿,他睡着了 我们走吧 |
[21:20] | So leave | 那你走吧 |