时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Angela | 嗨 安杰拉 你想看菲利普穿着 你送的小短靴拍的照片吗? |
[00:02] | you wanna see a picture of Philip | 你想看菲利普穿着 |
[00:03] | wearing those little booties you got us? | 你送的小短靴拍的照片吗? |
[00:06] | So cute | 真可爱 |
[00:08] | Hey, you guys wanna see a picture of Gerald wearing galoshes? | 嘿 你们想看杰拉德穿着冰靴的照片? |
[00:10] | He refused to go out in the rain until I bought these | 在我买这个之前 他一下雨就拒绝出门 |
[00:13] | Now, going out in the rain is all he wants to do | 现在他就盼着下雨天出去 |
[00:17] | Oscar thinks having a dog is just like having a baby. | 奥斯卡以为养条狗相当于养个孩 |
[00:20] | News flash, if you didn’t carry | 最新消息 |
[00:21] | it around in your belly for nine months | 如果你没经历怀胎九月 |
[00:23] | it isn’t your kid | 那就不是你的孩子 没错 |
[00:24] | Exactly | 没错 |
[00:26] | Unless you adopted of course. | 除非你是领养的 |
[00:27] | That is where we disagree | 我们的意见从这开始走向分歧 |
[00:30] | Hey, are your little dudes crawling yet? | 嘿 你的小朋友会爬了吗? |
[00:32] | No. Three-month-old humans don’t do that | 不会 三个月大的人类还不会爬 |
[00:36] | My Philip is crawling | 我的菲利普就会爬 |
[00:39] | Angela is such a liar | 安杰拉真是大骗子! |
[00:41] | It’s maddening | 我要被逼她疯了! |
[00:44] | Exactly, that’s just like crate training. | 没错 那就像是让狗适应笼子的训练 |
[00:46] | All night long | All night long 整整一晚 |
[00:48] | Well, count yourself lucky | 你算走运了 等你养了两个再说 |
[00:50] | Wait until you have two | 等你养了两个再说 两套睡眠作息 两套时间不同步的午休 |
[00:51] | That’s two sleep schedules, two naps that don’t coincide | 两套睡眠作息 两套时间不同步的午休 |
[00:54] | I mean, you’ll never sleep again | 你再也睡不了觉了 |
[00:56] | No one said you must have two | —没有人逼你非要生两个 |
[00:58] | Like her genes are so important | —好像她基因有多了不起似的 |
[00:59] | The world just needs more Pam-Jim DNA Thank you, no. | 全世界都缺潘和杰姆的结合基因 谢谢 不用了 |
[01:02] | No, thank you | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:07] | Check this out My brother just got a new sailboat | 看这个 我哥刚买了艘帆船 |
[01:09] | He has no idea what he just got himself into. | 他还不知道自己做了什么好事 |
[01:13] | There’s nothing harder than taking care of a boat | 养什么都不如养船难 |
[01:16] | Am I right? | 对吧? —难以置信! —难以置信! |
[01:17] | Unbelievable! | Unbelievable —难以置信! —难以置信! |
[01:18] | Unbelievable | 难以置信! (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) (办公室) |
[01:32] | It is the end of the day. It is the end of the week | 今天就要结束 本周就要结束 |
[01:35] | We managed to fill 40 hours, somehow | 我们无论如何填满了这40个小时 |
[01:39] | That’s not bad, is it? | 还不错 对吧? |
[01:40] | That’s great Pretty good. | —很不错 —非常好 |
[01:42] | Well, thank you this is very helpful feedback | 谢谢 这是很有帮助的反馈 |
[01:45] | Dwight, I am still not ready to name the V.P | 德怀特 我还没决定认命谁当副总裁 |
[01:48] | That’s not what I was gonna ask | 我不是要问这个 |
[01:49] | Gosh, you jump to conclusions | 天啊 结论下得太武断了! |
[01:52] | Come on, I know. You’ve got so much on your plate | 拜托 我知道你要考量很多因素 |
[01:54] | it’s right now you’re like | 比如现在你就想 |
[01:55] | “Oh, what’s more important Dwight’s question figure out who’s the V.P | “哪个更重要 德怀特的问题 谁做副总裁 |
[01:59] | “Dwight. V.P. Dwight. V.P.’ | 德怀特 副总裁 |
[02:01] | Dwight. V.P. Dwight. V.P | 德怀特 副总裁” 催眠对我没用 德怀特 我试过 结果抽烟更多了 |
[02:07] | Can we at least eliminate those that are not in the running? | 我们能至少先把不参选的人排除吗? |
[02:10] | Free them up to focus more completely on the menial | 放他们去做点低贱的工作 |
[02:13] | Like stacking and sorting, or | 比如叠加、分类或者… |
[02:16] | Catching butterflies? | 捉蝴蝶? 那只是爱好 除非是抓来吃 |
[02:17] | That’s a hobby. Unless it’s for food | 那只是爱好 除非是抓来吃 |
[02:18] | Theater A waste of time. | —剧院 —浪费时间 |
[02:21] | Dragging? | —拖动? —那只是个动词 |
[02:22] | That’s just a verb | 拖动棒子 |
[02:23] | Dragging sticks | 拖动棒子 对 很好 |
[02:24] | Yes. Nice. Perfect | 对 很好 拖动棒子 |
[02:25] | Dragging sticks | 拖动棒子 |
[02:27] | All right, I’m gonna eliminate three people right now. | 好了 我现在就先排除三个人 |
[02:29] | Okay? Just. You three. No | 好吗?你们三个 不行 |
[02:32] | Not good enough | 不够好 |
[02:36] | English people’s main use today is judging American talent. | 英国人的主要用处就是裁判美国人才 |
[02:40] | “You’re crap. You’re wonderful.’ | “你很懒 你很棒” |
[02:43] | They’re mean, but they’re incisive | 他们很毒舌 但很透彻 |
[02:46] | Everyone meet in the hotel bar at 7:00 | 大伙七点在酒店吧台集合 |
[02:48] | I’m not allowed to say it’s mandatory | 我没说这是强制的 |
[02:50] | So let’s just call it compulsory | 但这是强制性的 |
[02:53] | I’ll be there at 6:00 | 我六点就到 |
[02:55] | Ugh. We’re gonna have one of those crazy nights aren’t we? | 我们会有个疯狂之夜 是吧? |
[02:57] | Maybe we’ll see the real Talla-nasty | 也许会见识到听闻已久的塔拉哈西恶毒 |
[02:58] | we’ve been hearing so much about | |
[03:00] | Talla-nasty. Very clever | 塔拉哈西恶毒 有才 |
[03:01] | Thank you. Wait, wait | —谢谢 —等等 |
[03:03] | You think she invented “Talla-nasty”? | 你觉得“塔拉哈西恶毒”是她想出来的? |
[03:06] | No, no, no, no | 不 |
[03:09] | Cathy? It’s been great, fun, normal | 凯茜?挺好的 风趣 正常 |
[03:13] | gonna be hanging out with Stanley on this trip | 我本以为要跟斯坦利出游 |
[03:15] | but he’s turned out to be kind of a loose cannon. | 但他变成了危险分子 |
[03:18] | My friend and I are new here in Tallahassee | 我朋友跟我刚到塔拉哈西 |
[03:19] | Would you like to get a cocktail? | 你们想去喝点酒吗? |
[03:21] | Maybe go out for a little dancing? Beautiful day, no? | 也许再去跳个小曲?天色不错 不吗? |
[03:26] | Okay, everybody. 5:00. Work day’s over | 好了各位 五点 下班了 |
[03:29] | Put your pencils down, and bring ’em back up | 放下笔 然后再拿起来 |
[03:33] | Because now, the late night work jam begins | 因为现在疯狂加班开始了 |
[03:36] | Yes! The conference room is set up. | 是的 会议室已经布置好 |
[03:38] | I’ve got pens, I’ve got paper I’ve got a whiteboard! | 我带了笔 我带了纸 我带了白板 |
[03:40] | We are good to go | 我们已经准备好 |
[03:42] | Say what? | —讲什么? |
[03:43] | We are good to go | —我们已经准备好! |
[03:44] | Say what? Good to go! | —讲什么? —已经准备好! |
[03:46] | Stop it Andy | —停下 —安迪! |
[03:48] | Tonight, we’re staying late to service the accounts | 今天我们加班为那些去 |
[03:50] | of the people who went on the Florida trip | 佛罗里达旅游的朋友整理账目 |
[03:51] | Yes, of course we could have just | 当然 |
[03:52] | been doing this the whole time, | 我们本可以平时就完成 |
[03:54] | but someone dropped the ball | 但有人掉链子 |
[03:57] | Ball droppings can be beautiful | 掉链子有时也可以很美 |
[04:00] | For example, when it turns an awkward soprano into a rich, full tenor. | 比如 一个声音奇怪的女高音 可以掉成男高音 |
[04:05] | Jason Bourne would kick Bond’s ass | 杰森伯会完胜邦德 |
[04:08] | Jason Bourne has no support staff | 杰森伯恩没有支持小分队 |
[04:11] | his own government’s out to get him. | 他自己的政府都要抓他 |
[04:13] | Genghis Khan could take ’em both down, | 成吉思汗都完虐这两个 |
[04:14] | ’cause he’s not afraid to kill children | 因为他敢屠杀小孩 |
[04:18] | What? It’s true | 怎么 这是事实 |
[04:20] | He would eviscerate babies and hang them | 他会取出幼的内脏挂在村外木桩 |
[04:22] | from poles outside of the villages | |
[04:25] | Okay, drinking game The count of three, take three sips | 行了 行酒游戏 数到三 喝三口 |
[04:28] | That’s a stupid game I got a great drinking game Okay? | 这游戏蠢死了 我有更好的行酒游戏 |
[04:31] | Everyone, empty your pockets | 现在所有人掏空口袋 |
[04:33] | Whoever has the most seeds is the king | 有最多种子的是国王 |
[04:35] | whoever has the least buttons is the hunchback. | 有最少扣子的是罗锅 |
[04:38] | What happens if you’re the hunchback? | 当罗锅的人会怎么样? |
[04:39] | Oh, you get kicked | 会被打 |
[04:41] | How many buttons do you have? | 你有多少扣子? |
[04:42] | Forty. Always | 四十个 一直都是 |
[04:44] | Can I see? Sure. | —我能看吗? —当然 |
[04:46] | So I get to kick you now | 所以我现在可以打你了 |
[04:47] | No, they’re not transferable just ’cause I handed them to you. | 不 我拿给你看不代表是你的 这不能转移 |
[04:49] | Well, that’s how I played it in college | —但我大学的时候就是这么玩的 |
[04:51] | College rules | —大学的规则最高 |
[04:53] | And he lost at his own lame game | 他输在自己的傻游戏里了 |
[04:57] | Ooh! Double meaning | 双关语 |
[04:59] | The game was lame and now he’s lame from the kick. | 游戏本来就蠢 现在他挨踢也蠢了 |
[05:02] | Quick wit. Thank you | —挺机智 —谢谢 |
[05:05] | a glass of your oakiest chardonnay, please. | 请给我来杯顶级橡树霞多丽酒 |
[05:08] | And I will have a waffle With your maple-iest syrup | 那我要一份华夫饼干 和一杯顶级枫树糖水 |
[05:12] | Sorry, no waffles | 抱歉 没有华夫饼干 |
[05:14] | Okay, just forget it then Forget it. Forget it? | 算了 就当我没说 当我没说? |
[05:18] | Waffle? | 华夫饼干? 酒店的华夫饼干 我知道己想吃什么 |
[05:19] | A hotel waffle. I know what I wanna eat | 酒店的华夫饼干 我知道己想吃什么 |
[05:21] | Is that crazy? No | —这很疯狂吗? —不 |
[05:24] | I’m moving down here you know | 我要搬到这里来 你知道 |
[05:26] | Oh. No, I didn’t know | 我不知道 |
[05:28] | I’m young and I can | 我还年轻 我可以的 |
[05:31] | And if I can’t, I’m still pretty young | 就算我做不到 我也还年轻 我觉得自己会青春永驻 |
[05:35] | You come with me We’re gonna get you that waffle | 你跟我来 我们一定让你吃到华夫饼干 |
[05:39] | Why would Erin confide in me that she’s staying here in Florida | 如果艾琳不想再最后和我搞一次 |
[05:42] | if she didn’t want me to make some sort of last ditch, nothing-to-lose | 她怎么会跟我吐说她要留在佛罗 达 |
[05:45] | Kelly Ka-who run at her? | 凯莉也绝不会发现? |
[05:47] | Hey | Hey —嗨 —嗨 |
[05:49] | Watson Carpet & Tile | 华生地板瓷砖公司 |
[05:50] | One order | 一份订单 |
[05:52] | Order reference number 00983-126 | 订单号00983126 |
[05:56] | Eight cases Bright White Inkjet | 八箱亮白喷墨打印纸 |
[05:58] | Paid | 已付 我要死了! |
[05:59] | I’m dying | 我要死了! |
[06:03] | Processed And delivered. | —已处理 —已发货 |
[06:05] | Sometimes I get so bored I just wanna scream | 有时我百无聊赖只想尖叫 |
[06:07] | And then sometimes I actually do scream. | 有时我就喊出来了 |
[06:10] | What the situation calls for | 我主要是靠临场反映 —我很快就回 —我会等着 |
[06:16] | Hey, I see what you’re doing It’s futile The V.P. position is mine. | 我知道你要做什么 别做无用功 副总裁是我的 |
[06:21] | Oh, please, you’re through | 拜托 你已经出局了 |
[06:23] | She’s going to give it to me as I’m giving it to her tonight | 我今晚让她满足一下 她就会把这位置给我 |
[06:27] | The cowgirl has chosen her saddle | 牛仔姑娘已经选好了她的马鞍 |
[06:32] | Well, saddles | 马鞍 |
[06:36] | …sometimes fall off | 有时候也会掉 |
[06:38] | Especially if you don’t properly cinch the girth | 尤其是当你没抓好鞍绳时 |
[06:40] | What? That’s a joke, right? You see the way she’s all over me. | 什么 你开玩笑吧? 你也看到她对我的意思了 |
[06:46] | If anyone’s having sex with Nellie for personal gain, it’s me | 如果有人要和内莉上床获利 那会是我 |
[06:50] | And I’m not joking at all | 我一点也没开玩笑 |
[06:52] | If you don’t tighten your saddle you may fall off. | 你要是没把鞍拴紧 你会摔死 |
[06:55] | Who is ready for dinner? | 大家准备好开饭了吗? |
[06:58] | “Oh, I bet it’s pizza or tacos or something stupid.”No | “我猜肯定是批萨或炸玉米饼 或是别的什么蠢玩意” 不 |
[07:04] | I went south of the border for this | 我为了这个越过南边界 |
[07:05] | and then I went south of that border | 然后又越过更南的边界 |
[07:07] | and we have ourselves a Jamaican feast, man | 我们今晚吃牙买加大餐 |
[07:12] | If I wanted Jamaican food I’d just hire | 我要是想吃牙买加大餐 |
[07:14] | a bunch of bodyguards and go there | 我会请一堆保镖陪我去 |
[07:16] | Additional trivia factoid this food comes to us through Val, | 顺便说 这顿大餐来自于瓦尔 |
[07:20] | and our server is none other than Brandon her boyf. | 上菜的是她的男盆友 布兰登 |
[07:24] | Hey | —嘿 |
[07:25] | How you doing, guys? | —你怎么样? |
[07:28] | Jamaican, huh? I just read about the elections down there | 牙买加人?我才看过关于牙买加 举的新闻 |
[07:31] | Crazy stuff | 真疯狂 —不 我其实不是真的牙买加人 —好极了 |
[07:32] | Oh, no. I’m not actually Jamaican | —不 |
[07:33] | Terrific | 我其实不是真的牙买加人 —好极了 |
[07:35] | What’s up, man? I’m Darryl | 你好 老兄 我是达瑞尔 |
[07:36] | Oh, Darryl I heard about you | 达瑞尔 久仰 |
[07:38] | You doing good? Oh, yeah | —你好吗? —是的 |
[07:39] | You must be doing real good since you’re * my girlfriend. | 你当然好 因为你在搞我女朋友 |
[07:42] | Whoa | 哇 老兄 你居然没跟我说你搞上了瓦尔 |
[07:43] | Dude, you didn’t tell me you were * Val High five! | 老兄 你居然没跟我说你搞上了瓦尔 击掌 |
[07:47] | I’m not sleeping with your girlfriend | 我没跟你女朋友上床 |
[07:48] | Brandon, what the he are you talking about? | 布兰登 你在胡说什么? |
[07:50] | Don’t play dumb with me I know what’s up. | 别装傻 我知道发生了什么 |
[07:51] | Honey, I am not sleeping | 亲爱的 我没有上床… 嘿 还是说说吃的吧 |
[07:52] | Hey! Hey. Let’s get back to the food | 嘿 还是说说吃的吧 |
[07:56] | Brandon, tell us about these delicious-looking goops | 布兰登 跟我们说说这些美味的糊糊 |
[08:00] | Hope you all like goat | 希望你们都喜欢山羊 |
[08:01] | Goat | 山羊 |
[08:04] | Blow in my ear. All right | —吹我耳朵 —好的 |
[08:06] | Like I’m on the beach | 假装我在沙滩上 |
[08:12] | A seagull | 海鸥 |
[08:14] | And a wave crashing | 潮水拍岸的声音 |
[08:18] | A wave crashing | 潮水拍岸声 |
[08:20] | Oh, that is lovely | 真是舒服 |
[08:24] | All right, that’s gonna do it for me tonight | 好吧 我今晚算是够了 |
[08:27] | Have a lovely evening | 祝你们度过愉快的夜晚 |
[08:41] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 你还好吗? 好 我房间的暖气坏了 |
[08:42] | Good. The heating system, though, in my room is all messed up | 好 我房间的暖气坏了 |
[08:46] | It’s like 90 degrees in there | 屋里现在三十多度 |
[08:47] | Maintenance is working on it Can I hang out in here? | 正在维修中 我能在你这玩会吗? |
[08:50] | Uh… Yeah, I’m just watching basketball | 行 我在看篮球… |
[08:52] | Okay. Yeah. | Okay —好的 —好的 |
[08:55] | Cool | 好吧 |
[08:59] | Is this March Madness? I love March Madness. | 这是疯狂三月吗?我爱疯狂三月 |
[09:01] | Oh, no. That’s not this. Because that’s in March | 不是 因为那是在三月 |
[09:05] | This is just the NBA professional. | 这只是职业篮球联赛 |
[09:08] | Miami Heat, actually. So | 是迈阿密热火 所以… |
[09:11] | LeBron James Yes | —勒布朗詹姆斯 —是 |
[09:13] | Nice, good word association | 联想能力不错 |
[09:30] | Impressive | 厉害 拜托 谁都会打那个结 |
[09:31] | Oh, please anyone can tie a knot | 拜托 谁都会打那个结 |
[09:33] | The real skill is in untying it | 把结解开才是技术 |
[09:38] | Thornwood Wholesalers | 桑伍德批发商 |
[09:40] | One order | 一份订单 我看了你给瓦尔发的短信 |
[09:41] | I read the texts you sent to Val, man | 我看了你给瓦尔发的短信 |
[09:42] | That’s messed up | 太糟糕了 |
[09:44] | Is this spicy? | 这是辣的吗? |
[09:46] | No, baby girl. It would be messed up | 不是 小女孩 |
[09:47] | if I didn’t find anything But I did, so | 如果我瞎搞还浑然不知才叫糟糕 但我发现了 所以… |
[09:49] | I’m pretty sure if Darryl sent Val a text | 我挺确定如果达瑞尔给瓦尔发短 |
[09:52] | it was about some paper emergency or something | 肯定是关于纸的紧急情况之类的 |
[09:54] | At midnight? | 半夜? |
[09:57] | It happens | 有可能 |
[09:58] | Like, a hospital needs more napkins for surgery | 医院有时候需要更多纸巾做手术 |
[10:01] | You guys, we’re not gonna settle anything this way. | 我们这样什么问题也解决不成 |
[10:02] | I think we just need to be grown-ups here. Thank you | 我们要用成熟的方式处理 谢谢 |
[10:05] | I think we’re gonna need to hear those texts | 我想我们得听下那些短信 |
[10:06] | Kelly, remember how you wanted to go home before? | 凯莉 记得你刚才多么想回家吗? |
[10:09] | No. There’s no way in hell I’m leaving. | 不行 我觉得不会走 |
[10:11] | Something interesting is happening here | 我的人生难得出现这么有趣的事 |
[10:13] | For once in my life I am staying here. | 我要留下来 |
[10:15] | Darryl, read the texts | 达瑞尔 念短信 |
[10:19] | Yep? Coming | 来了 |
[10:22] | All right Hey. My minibar is oddly out of rum. | —好了 —我的迷你吧里朗姆酒没有了 |
[10:25] | We have plenty | —我们有很多 |
[10:27] | Oh. Hello. | —你好 |
[10:29] | You wanna watch the game with us? We’re watching a game | 你要和我们一起看球赛吗? 我们正在看球赛 |
[10:32] | The Heat game It’s just a game. | 热火队的比赛 只是球赛 |
[10:33] | Got it. Good night | 拿到了 晚安 |
[10:36] | Careful, Jim it gets easier and easier | 小心 杰姆 出轨会越来越简单 |
[10:38] | No. No, no. Stanley? Stanley. Stanley? | 不 斯坦利 斯坦利? |
[10:42] | Stanley. All right. Hey | 斯坦利 好了 |
[10:43] | You know. Just bring back those bottles! | 记得把酒瓶拿回来! |
[10:47] | Huh. The lights are still on. | 灯还亮着 |
[10:49] | Yeah. They keep them on, ’cause it’s | 他们一直开着灯 |
[10:50] | less expensive than turning them on and off | 因为这比开开关关更省钱 |
[10:52] | I like how guys just know stuff all the time | 我喜欢男人什么事都知道 |
[10:54] | Girls know a lot of stuff too, okay? | 女人也知道很多东西的 |
[10:56] | And nobody knows more than you | 好吗? 没有人懂得比你多 |
[10:58] | Especially me | 特别是我 |
[11:01] | Hello, waffle iron | —华夫饼铁模! |
[11:04] | Hello! What do we have here? | —这是什么? |
[11:06] | Okay, so the recipe says we need | 食谱说我们需要一个搅拌碗 一个量杯 |
[11:08] | a mixing bowl, a measuring cup | 有了 然后? |
[11:11] | Get down | 趴下 |
[11:14] | It’s the fuzz | —是值班警卫 |
[11:15] | Do you want us to get scolded? | —你想我们被骂吗? |
[11:17] | Shut your beautiful, beautiful mouth. Please | 请你闭上那迷人美丽的双唇 |
[11:23] | “I got too much ice cream you want some?” | “我的冰淇淋太多了 你要来一点吗?” |
[11:27] | “Getting my fry on.’ | —“我开始有感觉了” |
[11:28] | Boring | —无聊 |
[11:29] | “The moon is huge tonight.’ | —“今晚月亮好大” |
[11:31] | Gosh, the moon one’s damning | —用月亮这招也太烂了 |
[11:33] | Yeah, sorry | 抱歉 |
[11:34] | That’s regular text talk | 这些对话很平常 |
[11:36] | You forgot one | 你漏了一个 |
[11:37] | “You’re such a great friend.’ | “你是个很棒的朋友” 还有点点符号 |
[11:39] | With the dots | 还有点点符号 |
[11:40] | “You’re such a great friend dot, dot, dot, dot, dot.’ | “你是一个很棒的朋友 点点点点点” |
[11:43] | Five dots, Darryl? Are you kidding me? | 五个点 达瑞尔?你开玩笑吗? |
[11:46] | Okay, ’cause three dots means to be continued four dots is a typo. | 好吧 三个点表示待续 四个点是手误 |
[11:49] | But five dots means “Whoa, do not | 但五个点表示 “哇 |
[11:50] | make me say what I want to say, baby | 宝贝 别逼我说出心里话” |
[11:52] | “but if I did it would blow your mind dot, dot, dot, dot, dot.” | “要是说出口 你会惊讶 点点点点点” |
[11:56] | See? Yes, thank you, sister | 听到了吗? 没错 谢谢姐妹 |
[11:58] | Brandon, Darryl and me that’s ridiculous | 布兰登 达瑞尔跟我 太荒唐了 |
[12:01] | Right? Yeah | —对吧 —是啊 |
[12:03] | Totally crazy. Puts me in an insane asylum just thinking about it. | 太扯了 想想就好像把我丢进精神病院一 |
[12:07] | I’m stranded on Shutter Island over here | 我简直是被困在禁闭岛上 |
[12:10] | You look like Ed Harris | 如果艾德哈瑞思高一点 |
[12:13] | If they stretched him a little bit… | 你看起来就很像他 |
[12:15] | You wanna see a picture of me trapped under a tree? | 你想看我被困在树下的照片吗? |
[12:21] | Uh. | |
[12:22] | Excuse me | 失陪 |
[12:24] | What? Not now. I’m busy | 什么?现在不方便 我很忙 |
[12:25] | I’m sorry, I thought you’d want to know | 抱歉 |
[12:27] | that I saw a bedbug in my room. | 我以为你有想知道 我在房间里看到了臭虫 |
[12:28] | But never mind. Sorry to interrupt. | 算了 抱歉打扰到你了 |
[12:29] | Wait, wait, wait, wait Bedbugs? | 等等 臭虫? |
[12:32] | Oh, no | 不是吧 |
[12:38] | Freak, I need a favor | 怪胎 我需要你帮个忙 |
[12:40] | Well, then you have to call me by my name Gabriel Susan Lewis | 那么你得称呼我的名字 贾比尔苏珊刘易斯 |
[12:43] | I’ve gotta be gone for a few minutes. | 我要离开几分钟 你帮我盯着帕克 别让他和内莉上床 |
[12:45] | You make sure that Packer does not sleep with Nellie. | 你帮我盯着帕克 别让他和内莉上床 |
[12:47] | What’s in it for G.S.L.? | 对我有什么好处? |
[12:49] | You really want Packer as your boss? | 你想要帕克变成你老板吗? |
[12:50] | Got it | 明白了 |
[12:53] | If Jim has bedbugs, that means they’re everywhere | 如果杰姆的房间有臭虫 这表示哪都有 |
[12:55] | I can’t risk them coming back to Schrute Farms. | 我不能冒险让臭虫重回舒特农庄 |
[12:57] | Our biggest attraction is our 200-hundred-year-old mattresses. | 我们最大的卖点就是两百年的床 |
[13:02] | Where did you see it? In the bed | —你在哪里看到? |
[13:04] | Well, I haven’t seen anything | —床上 我什么也没看见 |
[13:06] | We gotta find it before it eggs. | 我们得在它产卵前找到它 |
[13:08] | Jeez | 天呐 |
[13:11] | Describe it Brown, shiny, painful bite | —描述一下 —棕色 闪亮 咬人很庝 |
[13:13] | Could be a bat weevil | 可能是象鼻虫 |
[13:15] | Describe its mood. Did it seem sleepy? | 说说它的状态 看起来很疲倦吗? |
[13:17] | Stressed, but to be fair it was a tense situation | 很紧张 不过可能是因为当时情况紧急 |
[13:20] | Fair enough But after it bit you did it run away fearful? | 有可能 但是它咬了你之后 它是害怕的逃走吗? |
[13:22] | Or did it walk away smug self-assured? | 还是大摇大摆从容离开? |
[13:25] | So smug. Like he thought it was funny. Like this | 大摇大摆 好像很好玩的样子 像这样 |
[13:28] | That’s a bedbug. Yeah | —是臭虫 —是啊 |
[13:30] | Everything’s a joke. I know | —没有比这更重要的事了 —我知道 |
[13:32] | Check your hair | 检查头发 |
[13:34] | God! It’s so greasy You should just shave all this | 天啊 好油腻 你应该全部理光 |
[13:37] | Just check it | 快检查 |
[13:38] | You are clean. Okay | 没有发现 好的 |
[13:41] | The one thing a bedbug thrives on is heat and carbon dioxide | 臭虫靠热度及二痒化碳才能繁衍 |
[13:45] | I am gonna generate myself into a human trap | 我要把自己变成人肉诱饵 |
[13:49] | When I jump into the bed you are gonna | 我一跳到床上 |
[13:51] | cover me with the sheet immediately | 你们立刻帮我盖上棉被 |
[13:53] | And then, we’ll see who’s laughing | 看谁能笑到最后 |
[13:55] | All right | 好 |
[13:58] | Yeah | 好 |
[13:59] | Cover me | 快盖被子 |
[14:01] | Is this really necessary? | —有必要吗? |
[14:02] | He knows what he’s doing | —他可是专家 |
[14:04] | Let the bedbugs bite | 臭虫来吧! |
[14:06] | God! I feel so gross I have to go take a shower | 天啊 我感觉好恶心 我要冲个澡 |
[14:08] | All right then I will catch you later | 好 我们待会聊 |
[14:11] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办? 等待 |
[14:12] | We wait | 等待 |
[14:15] | Come to Papa | 来找爸爸吧! |
[14:18] | No | 不! 我不知道 德怀特 你最好再… |
[14:30] | No, I wasn’t bitten | 不用 我没被咬 |
[14:32] | Okay, well, maybe it’s not warm enough in here | 可能这里温度不够高 |
[14:33] | It’s plenty warm | 这里够暖了 而且我在棉被里不断放屁 |
[14:34] | And I was farting continuously under the sheet | 而且我在棉被里不断放屁 |
[14:36] | creating a kind of a greenhouse effect. Come on | —制造了某种温室效应 —拜托 |
[14:38] | If there were any in here, they would | 如果这里有任何臭虫 它们一定附在我身上 |
[14:39] | have imbedded themselves in me | —你知道吗?也许它们吃饱了 —不 你不会有事 很健康 |
[14:40] | You know what? Maybe they just ate | —你知道吗?也许它们吃饱了 —不 |
[14:42] | No, you’re good. Clean bill of health | 你不会有事 很健康 |
[14:44] | Besides, I gotta get back downstairs | 再说我得赶紧回去楼下 |
[14:46] | I left Packer alone with Nellie for way too long. | 我让帕克和内莉独处太久了 |
[14:48] | Okay, well, they’re fine, they’re adults | 好吧 他们不会有事的 他们是成年人 |
[14:50] | No. That’s the problem | 这就是问题 |
[14:52] | Packer is trying to bed Nellie for the V.P. job, unless I do it first. | 帕克想把内莉骗上床陪睡换取副 裁 除非我先出手 |
[14:55] | Is that really how you want to get this job? | 你真的想靠这种手段得到工作? |
[14:57] | Such a chorus girl | 真是没见过世面 |
[14:59] | Okay, Dwight? Dwight? Dwight, Dwight, Dwight | 好吧 |
[15:03] | Uh. | 德怀特?德怀特 |
[15:07] | Is “crazy” gone? Oh | 疯子走了? |
[15:28] | They don’t make these cords in boot cut anymore! | 这种喇叭牛仔裤是绝版了 |
[15:33] | Aw | |
[15:35] | Pathetic, huh? | 可悲吧? |
[15:37] | A real man swallows his vomit when a lady is present. | 一个真正的男子汉 |
[15:45] | Hey | 会在女士面前把想吐的东西咽回 嘿 |
[15:48] | Yep, one Death by Chocolate one Bananas Foster. | 一份巧克力 一份香蕉糖霜 |
[15:51] | Okay, cool. Thanks | 太好了 谢谢 我知道 |
[15:57] | Wait, this is why I exercise like a fiend | 我像猪一样 对吧? 这就是为什么我着魔似地运动 |
[15:59] | Feel. Seriously | —摸摸看 |
[16:01] | Okay. All right | —好吧 |
[16:02] | I’m really sorry. I just have to say it | 很抱歉 我必须说 |
[16:05] | I’m married | 我已经结婚了 而且快乐美满 |
[16:07] | I’m very happily married | 天 |
[16:08] | Oh, my God, what are you thinking? | 你在想什么? 我是说… |
[16:11] | Um | 我知道你已婚 我就坐在你太太之前的办公桌 |
[16:17] | How little do you think of me? | 你是有多看不起我? |
[16:19] | I’m sorry, I feel like maybe I misread things | 抱歉 我以为或许我会错意了 |
[16:23] | Okay. Let’s just go back to watching | 好吧 我们继续看球赛 |
[16:27] | Can you without running to the other side of the room all night? | 你可以不要整晚想逃到房间角落 模样吗? |
[16:31] | Yes. I can. Uh | 可以 |
[16:33] | All right. I’m really sorry | 好吧 真的很抱歉 |
[16:36] | I think we’ll just We’ll just watch | 我们就…就看球赛 |
[16:38] | You can watch, not watch whatever you wanna do. | 看或不看 随便你 |
[16:40] | Take another shower I don’t care. Okay. | —再洗一次澡也行 我无所谓 |
[16:44] | Whoo | —好的 我好冷 |
[16:51] | Hey, Darryl, you okay? | 嘿 达瑞尔 你还好吗? |
[16:54] | She’s got a boyfriend | 她有男朋友了 |
[16:55] | Play it cool, man She’ll come around | 没关系 她会回心转意的 |
[16:59] | No, you should go for it. Mmm | 不 你应该勇敢表态 |
[17:01] | I mean, nothing would’ve happened with me and Jim | 我的意思是 要不是杰姆表明心意 |
[17:03] | if he didn’t put himself out there | 我跟他也不会有今天 |
[17:04] | Yeah, but my friend Jim would tell you to play it cool | 是 但我的朋友杰姆会建议你冷处理 |
[17:09] | My husband would tell you to go for it | 我老公会叫你奋力一搏 |
[17:14] | Hey. Hey | Hey. Hey —嘿 —嘿 |
[17:16] | This is fun A lot of fun. | —挺有意思 —很有趣 |
[17:17] | I know. Can I give you a compliment? | 我知道 可以说句赞美的话吗? |
[17:20] | I’m really impressed by how much you’ve grown | 我对你的成熟转变印象深刻 |
[17:22] | Since I met you it’s like night and day | 自从遇见你 就像是白天和黑夜 |
[17:24] | You should move down here with me Yeah? | —你应该和我一起搬来这里 —是吗? |
[17:27] | We could be roommates Really? | —我们可以当室友 —真的? |
[17:28] | We could get a dog we could go to R-rated movies | 我们可以养狗 可以去看限制级电影 |
[17:31] | And who knows, I mean you’re a guy, I’m a girl. | 谁知道 我的意思是 你是男孩 我是女孩 |
[17:34] | Yeah | 是 —也许六个月之后再看 —六个月 |
[17:35] | Maybe in six months, we’ll see. Six months | —也许六个月之后再看 —六个月 |
[17:38] | Okay. I’m in love with Kelly | 好吧 我爱上了凯莉 |
[17:45] | Put your forehead near mine and see if you can read my thoughts. | 把你的额头靠过来 |
[17:49] | Okay | 看看你能否读到我的心思 好 |
[17:51] | Seven, one, one | 七 一 一… |
[17:54] | Nine No, no, no not numbers. No | —九 —不 不是数字 |
[17:58] | No, okay. Try again | 不是吗 好 再试一次 |
[18:02] | Okay | 好 |
[18:05] | I’m still getting numbers Seven, one, one… | 我还是读到数字 七 一 一 |
[18:07] | Is anyone around here thinking the numbers seven, one, one? | 有人在想七一一这个数字吗? |
[18:12] | Please stop. Okay? | 请你停止 好吗? |
[18:14] | Dwight, give me a key card to your room | 德怀特 把你房间的房卡给我 |
[18:17] | Meet me in seven minutes for some one-on-one time | 我们七分钟后见 我们要一对一 |
[18:23] | Wait, the numbers | 等等 就是这些数字 |
[18:28] | There you go I will see you in seven | —拿去吧 —待会见 就在七… |
[18:32] | Seven minutes | 七分钟之后 |
[18:42] | Nellie, wait | 内莉 等一下 |
[18:45] | Let me write my room number on the card | 我把房间号码写在房卡上 |
[18:51] | Win at all costs. Don’t respect women. | 不惜一切代价 别尊重女人 |
[18:53] | These are the tenets I was brought up with, and they have served me well. | 这些信念从小伴随我长大 非常受用 |
[18:58] | But my ancestors never worked in corporate America. | 但是我的祖先从未在美国企业工 |
[19:00] | They were farmers, and before that, hunters, | 他们是农夫 更早以前是猎人 |
[19:04] | and before that, time travellers, and before that, me again. | 再更早一点是时间旅人 再更早以前是转世的我 |
[19:09] | At least that’s how the legend goes. | 至少 传说是这样的 |
[19:11] | The point is, they never had to worry about how they got ahead. | 重点是 他们从不担心用何种方式超越它 |
[19:14] | They just had to put food on the table and not alter the past | 他们只管踏实生活养家煳口 不改变过去 |
[19:18] | 1434-967, paid | 1434967 付清 |
[19:22] | It has been processed | —已经处理了 |
[19:24] | It has been delivered | —已经发货了 |
[19:26] | That’s it, last one | 好了 最后一个 |
[19:29] | Andy, this has been an amazing night. Epic | 安迪 今晚太棒了 了不起 |
[19:31] | Cool down fiesta begins right now | 现在开始放松嘉年华 |
[19:33] | I got decaf coffee No way | —我有脱咖啡因咖啡 |
[19:35] | I’ve got Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion. | —不会吧 我有《罗米与米歇尔的高中同学 |
[19:39] | Hey | 嘿 我想要道歉 |
[19:44] | Can we just like never talk about it again? | 刚才好尴尬 我们不要再提这事了吧? |
[19:46] | Sure Okay, thanks. | —当然 —好 谢谢 |
[19:47] | Hey, just so you know me and you, | 只是让你知道 你和我 |
[19:50] | I don’t think that’s ridiculous. Dot, dot, dot, dot, dot | 我不认为完全没可能 点点点点点 |
[20:09] | All right. Now I think it’s time for you to go | 好了 我想你该离开我的房间了 |
[20:11] | What? Jim | 什么?杰姆 |
[20:14] | I thought we talked about this You’re cool, right? | 我不是已经讨论过了 你不介意吧? |
[20:16] | Cathy! Go | 凯茜!现在就离开 |
[20:19] | Where’s the bug? Awesome | —臭虫在哪? —太好了 后退 |
[20:21] | Stand back | 住手 |
[20:23] | Stop it! Oh, my gosh! That burns! What is that? | 天啊!好烫!那是什么? |
[20:25] | It’s a compound of chemicals I pulled off of the maid’s cart. | 我用清洁手推车上的东西做的化 合剂 |
[20:27] | Oh, my God! Dwight, there | —天啊 —德怀特 这里 |
[20:30] | Oh, God! Stop it! Stop it | 我的天 住手! 好大一只! |
[20:32] | Big one! Big one | 我好像看到了 |
[20:35] | Stop it | 我好像看到了! 住手! |
[20:37] | Nice job, I think you got him. | 干得好 我想你消灭它们了 |
[20:39] | You can’t stay here this place is a biohazard | 你不能待这 这里有生化危机 |
[20:42] | If I were you I’d just bunk with Cathy | 如果我是你 我会和凯茜激情一场 |
[20:54] | Second best Bananas Foster I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过第二美味的香蕉糖霜 |
[20:56] | Yeah, what’s the first best? | 是吗 第一好吃的是在哪里? |
[20:59] | Dwight? | 德怀特? |
[21:03] | Hello? Dwight? | 有人吗 德怀特? |
[21:05] | Is that Nellie? Don’t! | —是内莉吗? —别! |
[21:07] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗? |
[21:09] | On under your door | 我从门缝看到灯亮着 |
[21:13] | Hello? | 在吗? |
[21:15] | Oh, look at that | 看那个 |
[21:17] | The light went off just as I said the light went on | 我一说灯亮着 灯立刻就关了 |
[21:21] | Hello? Dwight? | 在吗 德怀特? |
[21:28] | Dwight? | 德怀特? |