时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Can you guys come with me for a minute? | 你们能过来一下吗? |
[00:09] | I know you saw me with the Senator. | 我知道 你看到我和议员了 |
[00:11] | I think I’m in love, possibly for the first time. | 我想我恋爱了 很可能是第一次 |
[00:14] | So, yes, Senator Lipton and I are having an affair. | 所以 是的 Lipton议员和我有一腿 |
[00:17] | I hope that I can count on your sensitivity, maturity, and discretion. | 但愿你能对此敏感 成熟 慎重地处理 |
[00:30] | Why? | 为什么 船 |
[00:41] | All right, good, yeah. Just sell it | 就这样 很好 尽你所能地 |
[00:42] | and get the best price you can. Okay? | 把它卖到最高价 |
[00:44] | Or we can hope for a holiday rally. | 我们要不等着它节日后反弹? |
[00:46] | Mike. I’m not a day trader. | Mike 我不是交易员 |
[00:48] | I’m just a first responder in a disaster. | 我只是遇到灾难的第一个回应的人 |
[00:50] | Andy’s family had a total meltdown. | Andy的家庭彻底崩溃了 |
[00:52] | His dad blew through all their money and | 他爸爸卷走了他们所有的钱 |
[00:54] | took off to Argentina with a younger woman. | 带着一个年轻女人逃去了阿根廷 |
[00:56] | And his brother, Walt, Jr., locked himself in the wine cellar. | 他哥哥小Walt 把他自己锁在了酒窖里 |
[00:59] | The weirdest part is Andy. | 最奇怪的就是Andy |
[01:01] | The aftermath got dumped on him, | 事情的余波几乎是一股脑儿把他淹没了 |
[01:03] | and the way he’s been handling it is just so… | 但他处理起来竟是如此– |
[01:06] | Competent. Right? | – 游刃有余 – 就是啊 |
[01:08] | Are the Nards hurting? Yeah, you bet. Got kicked pretty hard. | 这些事伤害了我吗 是的 的确如此 简直是备受打击 |
[01:10] | Family’s shattered, supersad. | 家庭破碎 这真是非常悲惨 |
[01:12] | But I’m kind of crushing it in the damage-control department. | 但是我彻底征服了这些困难 |
[01:15] | So, that’s cool. | 所以 我没事了 |
[01:17] | I wish my dad could see me now. | 我希望我爸爸 能够看见我现在的样子 |
[01:19] | Of course, he caused this whole mess, so | 没错 他是所有混乱的制造者 所以 |
[01:21] | him. | 我X他 |
[01:23] | Kevin, listen to me. | Kevin 听我说 |
[01:25] | I’m in love with the Senator. | 我爱上了参议员 |
[01:27] | And I need time to sort this out in a responsible manner, | 我需要时间来好好整理这些事 以一种负责的姿态和方式 |
[01:31] | so I need your help in keeping it a secret | 所以我需要你帮我保密 |
[01:33] | because this means the world to me. Okay? | 这对我来说很重要 好吗 |
[01:37] | That’s beautiful. No, I totally get that. | 说得真美 我完全理解 |
[01:42] | Can you do this, Kevin? | 你能做到吗 Kevin |
[01:44] | I really want to. | 我真的很想 |
[01:47] | Whatever happens, always remember that. | 无论发生什么 请记住这一点 |
[01:50] | I don’t know what that means. Hey. Hey. | 我不懂你的意思 嘿 嘿 |
[01:51] | Oh. Great. | 噢 太棒了 |
[01:53] | Yeah, um, I’ll get right back to you. | 是的 嗯 我过会儿打给你 |
[01:57] | Hey, guys, has anyone ever heard of Iris Black on the radio? | 嘿 你们大家有谁听过 Iris Black的广播? |
[02:01] | Yeah, she hosts The Dr. Laura Show. | 她主持Laura博士秀 |
[02:03] | Nope, that’s Dr. Laura. | 不对 那是Laura博士主持的 |
[02:05] | Well, her show, BizWhiz, | 她主持的”bizwhiz” |
[02:07] | wants someone from Dunder Mifflin to come on the air today. | 会邀请Dunder Mifflin的成员 去她今天的广播当嘉宾 |
[02:09] | Does anybody feel particularly passionate about local business issues? | 有没有人对当地商业等话题 特别感兴趣的? |
[02:13] | L do! I do! Idolldolldol | 我 我 我 我 我 |
[02:17] | The media can make you famous. | 媒体可以让你出名 |
[02:19] | And do you have any idea how easy it is | 你知道当你出名后 想要卖掉一件东西 |
[02:21] | to sell something when you’re famous? | 是多么的容易吗? |
[02:23] | Uh… | “嗯 是的 天啊 |
[02:24] | Yeah, wow. Ten reams of 40-pound bond at only $6.90 after discount? | “嗯 是的 天啊 “10令40磅的纸打折后只卖6.9美元? |
[02:29] | Uh, whatever you say, Brad Pitt! | 你说什么价格都成啦 布拉德·皮特” |
[02:32] | It’s that easy. | 就这么简单 |
[02:34] | Hey. So, that good-looking single brother of yours? | 嘿 那个长得不错的单身男人 是你哥哥? |
[02:37] | Heard he was in a downward spiral with booze. | 听说他因为酗酒状态很不好 |
[02:40] | Yeah, he’s in rehab, actually. | 是的 事实上他在疗养院 |
[02:42] | Which place? The one right near Philly? I could be there in an hour. | 具体在哪 就是费城附近的那个吗 我1个小时后就能到那儿 |
[02:46] | No, it’s in New Mexico. | 不是 在新墨西哥 |
[02:47] | Oh. | 噢 |
[02:48] | So, how are you holding up? | 所以 你还撑得住吧 |
[02:52] | We’re done, Meredith. | 请你出去吧 |
[02:54] | Meredith Right. | |
[02:59] | Greta, the tittle-tattle, prattled on about the little metal bottle. | 黑化肥发灰会挥发 – 灰化肥挥发会发黑 – 我的天啊 |
[03:01] | Oh, my God. She spat a bit of spittle on the… | – 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮– |
[03:03] | Dwight! …mottled brittle cattle in a bitter battle… | – 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮– |
[03:05] | Hey, hey! | – 嘿 嘿 |
[03:06] | Stop questioning my methods, okay? | 不要质疑我的方式 好吗 |
[03:08] | I was chosen for this task for a very good reason. | 他们选择我参加这个节目 可是理由充分的 |
[03:11] | No. You chose yourself. | 错 明明是你自己选的自己 |
[03:13] | Tricky Siskel spat a bit of wicked biscuit. | 八百标兵奔北坡– |
[03:16] | All right, guys, there’s a lot of assets here that my dad couldn’t steal. | 好了 同志们 这里有很多 我爸偷不走的资产 |
[03:19] | Now, first of all, there is the family boat, | 首先 有艘家庭船只 |
[03:22] | a 43-foot Tartan Sloop. | 是一个43英尺高的格子呢单桅帆船 |
[03:24] | My lawyer has lined up a buyer in the Bahamas. | 我的律师在巴哈马列好了买主 |
[03:26] | The sale would cover the cost of a condo | 销售所得可以收回买公寓的成本 |
[03:29] | and living expenses for my mom. | 以及我妈妈的生活费 |
[03:31] | Sounds great. Perfect. | – 听起来不错 – 太棒了 |
[03:32] | Totally, except it is a no-go. | 的确很完美 除了它行不通 |
[03:34] | This boat was the heart and soul of our family, so… | 这艘船是我们家的核心 |
[03:37] | What else we got? Non-boat ideas. | 所以 除了卖船 我们还有什么别的主意吗 |
[03:39] | – What happened? – Jammed. | – 怎么了 – 堵住了 |
[03:41] | – Can this day get worse? – Excuse me a second. | – 我失陪一下 – 这日子还能更糟点吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah, I think this day could get worse. | 我觉得有可能 |
[03:45] | – You’ve got about 15 grand in silverware… What does that mean? | |
[03:47] | – Kevin! – …and napkin rings? | 什么意思 |
[03:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:53] | She could get, like, 60 packages | 她可以只用… |
[03:55] | of ramen noodles for five bucks. | 5块钱买60包日本拉面 |
[03:56] | She could eat for a month. Oh, hey. Sorry. | – 噢 不好意思 – 足足够吃吃一个月的 |
[03:58] | All right, what’s the grand total? Did we make our nut? | 好吧 总计是多少 有什么主意了吗 |
[04:00] | If we sell everything but the boat, | 如果我们卖掉所有东西 除了船 |
[04:03] | your mom should be set for about six months. | 你妈妈可以有6个月富足的生活 |
[04:07] | Guys, you don’t understand. | 伙计们 你们不懂 |
[04:09] | This boat’s been in our family since before I was born. | 自从我出生这艘船就在我们家了 |
[04:11] | Yeah. Don’t you guys have that place | 对啊 你们难道没有什么 |
[04:14] | where you used to spend your summers and have all those memories? | 整个夏天都待着的地方 有你们所有的记忆的地方? |
[04:17] | I worked at a Jiffy Lube. | – 我在Jiffy Lube上过班 – 看吧? |
[04:19] | See? I bet you wouldn’t sell that Jiffy Lube | 我想你不会为了一大笔钱 卖掉Jiffy |
[04:21] | for all the money in the world, would you, Darryl? | Lube 对吧 Darryl |
[04:23] | I would if I owned it and I went broke. | 如果我破产了我会的 |
[04:25] | All right. Uh… All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:27] | I’m going to tell the lawyer to pull the trigger on the boat. | 我让我的律师卖船吧 |
[04:30] | Yes, the boat means everything to my family, but we need the money. | 没错 船是我家的一切 但我们需要钱 |
[04:33] | Got the memories, don’t need the boat. Can’t cry about it. | 可以留着记忆 不需要船 不能为它流泪 |
[04:36] | What are you going to do? Cry about it? | 你能怎样呢 哭吗 |
[04:37] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[04:40] | Oh! Okay. | 哦 好的 |
[04:42] | No problem. Thanks. | 没问题 谢谢 |
[04:45] | Hey, guys, WPTU called. The interview’s off. | 嘿 各位 WPTU电台打来的 电话访谈取消了 |
[04:48] | They’re opening a new cupcake store at the Steamtown Mall, | 在商场那边新开了一家纸杯蛋糕 |
[04:51] | and Iris wants to cover that, so… | Iris需要去做那个报道 所以… |
[04:53] | Well, why don’t I go and tell Dwight | 要不我去告诉Dwight |
[04:54] | so he can stop being such a complete nipple? | 这样他就不用那么幼稚了 |
[04:58] | He’s going to be disappointed. | 他会失望了 |
[04:59] | Yes, he is. And you know what? | 对 他会的 知道吗 |
[05:02] | We cannot let that happen. | 我们不能告诉他 |
[05:09] | Fax’? Oh, yeah. Just… | 传真? 哦 好 稍等一下 |
[05:15] | Watermelon teeth. | 西瓜皮假牙 |
[05:16] | This isn’t how I would cheer up just anyone, but | 我不是靠这个取悦所有人 |
[05:19] | it’s a girlfriend’s job to know her man, and I know Andy. | 但女友的职责就是了解她的男人 而我了解Andy |
[05:22] | He is seriously juvenile. | 他很孩子气的 |
[05:24] | COOL. | 酷诶 |
[05:26] | He’s like 40, though, right? Oh, no. | 他大概40了吧 |
[05:29] | He couldn’t be more than, like, thirties, tops. | 哦 没有 他最多也就三十八九了 |
[05:32] | Awesome. Have fun. | 很好 好好玩 |
[05:36] | Dunder | Dunder Mifflin |
[05:38] | Mifflin. Dunder Mifflin. | |
[05:40] | Good. Sounds… | 好的 听起来… |
[05:47] | This is Dwight Schrute. | 我是Dwight Schrute |
[05:48] | Please hold for Ms. Black. | 请等待接通Black小姐 |
[05:52] | And welcome back to BizWhiz. I’m Iris Black. | 欢迎回到”Bizwhiz” 我是Iris Black |
[05:56] | On the line we have Dunder Mifflin’s | 我们在线请到了Dunder Mifflin的 |
[05:58] | Senior Sales Associate, Dwight Schrute. | 高级销售经理Dwight Schrute |
[06:00] | Iris, thank you so much for having me. | Iris 非常感谢你与我连线 |
[06:04] | Help! My teeth are all messed up in my mouth. | 救命 我的牙在嘴里乱成一团了 |
[06:09] | Did you need something? | 你有什么事吗 |
[06:11] | Oh, I just need your signature on this. | 哦 这个需要你签字 |
[06:14] | Okay- | 好的 |
[06:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | Kevin, we’re out of 1138 forms. Did you order more? | Kevin 我们没有1138表格了 你订货了吗 |
[06:30] | I did not. | 我没有订 |
[06:33] | Well, I don’t know why I’m surprised. | 不知道为什么我会惊讶 |
[06:34] | Literally nothing you could do could surprise me anymore. | 通常你没有什么事可以让我惊讶的 |
[06:37] | Oh, really, Angela? That’s interesting. | 哦 是吗 Angela? 那可真有趣 |
[06:40] | Because I do think that I could surprise you. | 因为我觉得我绝对能让你惊讶 |
[06:44] | I think that I could surprise you all the… | 我觉得我能让你惊讶得… |
[06:47] | Ya! | |
[06:49] | I have to go to the bathroom! | 我要去厕所 |
[06:50] | That doesn’t surprise me. | 那也没让我惊讶啊 |
[06:53] | That actually wasn’t the worst cover. I’d say at least once a week | 这种借口其实也没问题啦 我得说至少一周一次 |
[06:56] | Kevin runs out of the room shouting that he has to go to the bathroom. | Kevin会从屋子里跑出去 大喊着他要上厕所 |
[06:59] | So the supply forms are going to be… | 哦 |
[07:00] | I have to go to the bathroom! | 我要上厕所 |
[07:03] | I have to go to the bathroom! | 我要去上厕所 |
[07:14] | Okay. Who wants to go for a super-fun lunch with a super-fun girlfriend? | 好的 谁想去和超级有趣的女友 去吃超级有趣的午餐呢 |
[07:19] | Look, it’s not that I don’t want… | 听着 我不是不想去 |
[07:21] | Okay. Come on. I got someone to cover the phones. | 来嘛 我找到人替我接电话了 |
[07:23] | I heard on the radio about a new cupcake place | 我从电台里听到个新开的蛋糕店 |
[07:26] | we could go for dessert. Perfect. | 我们甜点可以去那吃 很棒哦 |
[07:29] | All I ever wanted to do was sail the damn thing. | 我一直以来想做的 只是能够开那个鬼东西去航海 |
[07:32] | But Dad wouldn’t let me. He said, | 但老爸就是不允许 |
[07:34] | “You can’t be a skipper until you’re a man.” | 他说了 在你长成为一个男人之前 你当不了船长 |
[07:37] | You know, I’d reach for the wheel | 你知道吗 我想去抓舵盘 |
[07:38] | and he’d just smack my hand away. | 而他就这么把我的手给扇开咯 |
[07:41] | Well, guess what? Now I’m the man of the family, | 好吧 你猜怎么着 我现在是个有家的男人了 |
[07:43] | and we’re selling the damned thing. | 但我们却不得不把它给卖掉 |
[07:47] | So I’m never going to have the chance. | 看来我永远都不会再有机会了 |
[07:49] | Well, when does the boat leave, exactly? Tonight. | 这个嘛 船到底什么时候拖走 今晚 |
[07:53] | Then screw lunch. Let’s go for a sunset sail. Yeah, right. | 那么让午餐见鬼吧 让我们去起个黄昏航 是的 |
[07:56] | It’s in Stamford, Connecticut. We’d have to leave, like, right now. | 对 它在斯坦福 康涅狄格河那边 我们非得马上出发才行 |
[08:01] | Okay, well, then let’s leave, like, right now. Yeah, okay. | – 好吧 那么就让我们马上出发 – 是的 好的 |
[08:03] | Yeah, okay! Let’s go! Seriously? | 是的 好的 我们出发 真的吗 |
[08:06] | Of course, seriously. Get your coat on. | 当然是认真的 快穿上你的外套 |
[08:09] | All right! | All right! – 好的 我们出发 – 好的 出发 |
[08:11] | Let’s do it! | Let’s do it! |
[08:15] | Iris, let me tell you. David Wallace is the CEO, but he’s not hands-on. | – 我跟你说 David Wallace确实是CEO 但他不管事 |
[08:19] | So the day-to-day operations are entirely under your command? | 这么说来日常事务都是由你指挥的吗 |
[08:23] | “Entirely” is the perfect way to describe it, Iris. | 绝对的 就是这最合适的形容词 |
[08:26] | Excuse me. I’m being told by my sound engineer, Steve, | 呃 抱歉 我的声效师Steve告诉我 |
[08:30] | that there is a clinking sound coming from your end. | 那个 呃 你的那头传来一种滴答声 |
[08:33] | Does your shirt have buttons? | 你的衬衫上有纽扣吗 |
[08:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:36] | I’m so sorry. We are going to have to ask you | 很抱歉 但我们必须要求你 |
[08:38] | to remove the shirt altogether. | 把你的衬衫给脱了 |
[08:47] | Now, then, we were saying. | 好啦 |
[08:49] | – When my workers gather… – Oh, I’m so sorry. | – 我们说到 当我的手下集合在一起– – 哦 我很抱歉 |
[08:51] | I’m told we are still having problems, Mr. Schrute. | 我被告知这个问题仍旧存在 Schrute先生 脱裤子 |
[08:54] | Your voice, it’s sounding a little feminine. That’s impossible. | 你的声音听起来有点女性化 |
[08:58] | Are you by any chance wearing pants with a metallic zipper? | 那不可能 你是不是有可能 穿着一条有金属拉链的裤子 |
[09:07] | The Senator is exhausted. This campaign is wearing him out. | 参议员都精疲力尽了 这个竞选可把他累坏了 |
[09:10] | It’s a tough one. That man he’s up against is so dirty, | 竞选很激烈啊 和他竞争的那个人实在太下流了 |
[09:14] | and the Senator is just pushing back as hard as he can. | 而议员正在尽力还击 (原意是向前做推进运动) |
[09:17] | Hmm! Please stop! What? | 拜托 住口 |
[09:21] | Please stop. | 什么 拜托 住口 |
[09:24] | Anyways, last night he was so tired, | 不管怎样 昨晚 他非常累 |
[09:26] | he just wanted a little Mexican brought in. | 他只是得到一些墨西哥人的支持 (也可以理解为 让墨西哥人干) |
[09:29] | I can’t! It’s too much! | 我不行了 这太过了 |
[09:37] | I’m in big trouble. | 我麻烦大了 |
[09:39] | Yeah, Oscar’s in big trouble. | 是的 Oscar麻烦大了 |
[09:46] | Okay, how is my voice now? | 好了 现在我的声音怎样 |
[09:48] | I’m getting the all-clear from Steve. | Steve告诉我没问题 |
[09:50] | So, Mr. Schrute, what is your response | 那么Schrute先生 你想对消费者产品安全委员会 |
[09:52] | to the Consumer Product Safety Commission | 声称Dunder Mifflin的纸张有毒 |
[09:54] | that says Dunder Mifflin paper is toxic? | 作出如何的答复 |
[09:58] | This is gotcha journalism. But you know what? | 这是个突击提问 |
[09:59] | They’re not gonna gotch me. | 但你知道吗 他们可难不倒我 |
[10:01] | It’s clearly not an accounting mistake. | 很明显这不是个会计失误 |
[10:04] | Oh, Kevin. So… | – 哦 Kevin – 那… |
[10:06] | His gambling problem must have resurfaced. | 一定是他的赌瘾又犯了 |
[10:09] | I’m going to have to send him home | 在我调查清楚之前 |
[10:11] | until I can do aninvesfigafion. | 得先让他休假在家 |
[10:13] | Well, you gotta do what you gotta do, so… | 好吧 你做你该做的 |
[10:17] | This is slander, Ms. Black. | 这是诽谤 Black女士 |
[10:19] | Slander, I say. I dare you to produce one credible source about this. | 绝对的诽谤 你敢拿一条可信的证据出来吗 |
[10:24] | Well, as it happens, we have with us | 在这个时候 我们请到了一名 |
[10:26] | the foreman of your Upstate New York paper mill, Sondra Mc… | 你们纽约北部造纸厂的工头 |
[10:29] | Sondra Mick! | |
[10:32] | Good afternoon, Iris. It’s a pleasure. | 下午好 Iris 我很荣幸 |
[10:34] | I’ll get straight to the point. ls your paper toxic? | 我就开门见山了 你们的纸张有毒吗 |
[10:36] | No. The paper’s not toxic. | 不 纸张是没有毒的 |
[10:38] | Thank you, Sondra! | 谢谢你 Sondra |
[10:39] | Unless it’s exposed to oxygen. Then it becomes extremely toxic. | 除非它暴露在氧气之中 那么它就会变成剧毒 |
[10:42] | Do not listen to her! This employee is obviously disgruntled! | 别听她的 该员工明显对公司不满 |
[10:45] | What the heck is going on? The stock price is plummeting! | 这到底发生了什么鬼事 股票价格正在暴跌 |
[10:48] | Are you going to get control of the message | 你到底能不能控制住流言 |
[10:50] | or do I have to send in someone who understands the media? | 还是要我换一个懂媒体的人来 |
[10:52] | Get out of here, moron! Okay! | – 滚出去 白痴 – 好吧 |
[10:53] | Excuse me, Mr. Dwight, who are you talking to? | 呃 抱歉 Dwight先生 你在跟谁说话 |
[10:55] | Uh… No one. Did you just call Ms. Mick a moron? | 呃 没谁 你刚才是否在称呼Mick先生白痴 |
[10:59] | No, everything’s fine! Are you insulting my guests? | 不 没有的事 你是在侮辱我的嘉宾吗 |
[11:04] | Okay, I will be right there. | 好的 我马上就过来 |
[11:09] | Hey, Oscar, what if I’m getting a promotion? | 嗨 Oscar 我会不会是升职了 |
[11:12] | I hope that’s it, Kevin. Me, too. | 我希望是这样 Kevin 我也是 |
[11:15] | ‘Cause then I would get my own office. | 因为到那时 我就能有我自己的办公室了 |
[11:19] | And I wouldn’t screw up your secret with Angela. | 那我就不会把你的秘密透露给Angela了 |
[11:22] | I’ve been really worried about that. | 我一直都在担心这个问题 |
[11:31] | Hi, Kevin. Look, I need to talk to you about… | 嗨 Kevin – |
[11:34] | Hey, guys? | 你看 我得和你谈谈 – 嗨 |
[11:36] | Excuse me. Um… A quick word? | 伙计们 打扰下 呃 借步说话 |
[11:38] | Please, just… Oscar, we’re in the middle of talking. | 拜托 就 Oscar 我们正在谈话呢 |
[11:40] | I know. I’m so sorry. Snack machine, on me. | 我知道 我很抱歉 零食机 我请 |
[11:43] | Well, that is nice. Huh. Classy move. | 哦 你真好 漂亮的一步 |
[11:49] | That’s what I’m saying! No, of course not! | 我就是这个意思 不 当然不是 |
[11:53] | What are you doing? | – 干嘛 – 你是在干嘛 |
[11:56] | Those figures I gave you? | 我给你的那些材料 |
[11:58] | They’re false. | 是假的 |
[11:59] | No. I was mad at Kevin. | 不是吧 我很生Kevin的气 |
[12:02] | We had a fight, and I acted vindictively. | 我们吵了一架 我因此作出恶毒的行为 |
[12:07] | So you set him up. | 所以你就陷害他 |
[12:09] | Yes. He’s innocent. | 是的 他是无辜的 |
[12:11] | I knew it. I knew it from the beginning this was a possibility. | 我就知道 我从一开始就知道 有这个可能性 |
[12:15] | What are you talking about? I just did this now. | 你在说什么呢 这事我刚做的 |
[12:17] | Oh, no. | 不不 几年前 |
[12:18] | A few years ago, when I was on the jury, the Scranton Strangler? | 我那时是陪审团 scranton的绞杀凶案 |
[12:22] | Sure. | 是的 |
[12:23] | I always thought he might have been set up, | 我一直都认为他可能是被陷害的 |
[12:24] | but I felt pressured to convict. | 但我一直不敢承认 |
[12:26] | Well, that’s got to be tough. | 这一定很难受 |
[12:28] | Tough? I put an innocent man on death row. | – 难受? – 我让一个无辜的人受了绞刑 |
[12:31] | The fallout from this morning’s revelation continues to mount. | 今天早晨曝光后的余波仍在继续 |
[12:34] | Since Mr. Dwight Schrute began speaking, | 自从Dwight Schrute开始说话以后 |
[12:36] | Dunder Mifflin share prices fell 73%. | Dunder Mifflin的股票下跌了73% |
[12:40] | Mr. Schrute, shareholders demand | Schrute先生 |
[12:42] | accountability from corporate leadership. | 股东们要求 公司领导层做出回应 |
[12:44] | Can we announce your resignation at this time? | 你是否想在这个时候提出辞呈 |
[12:46] | My resignation? What are you talking about? No! I’m just following orders! | 我的辞呈? 你在说什么 不 我只是个打工的 |
[12:49] | Listen, the person responsible for this catastrophe | 听着 该为这次灾难负责的 |
[12:52] | is the CEO and Chairman, David Wallace! | 是CEO兼主席 |
[12:56] | That’s yours? ANDY: That’s the family boat, right there. | 这是你的吗 – 这就是我家的船 |
[12:58] | 0h, my gosh, Andy! | – 我的天啊 Andy |
[13:00] | This is enormous! Right? | – 好大 – 是吧 |
[13:02] | I thought it was going to be tiny! Oh, my gosh, it’s beautiful. | 我以为它会很小的 我的天 它真美 |
[13:06] | So this is how your family came to America. | 你家族就是这么来到美国的吧 |
[13:09] | Move. Sorry? | – 走开 – 什么 |
[13:12] | I’m trying to rig a boat here. I don’t know how to do that | 我想开船来着 |
[13:14] | when you’re standing in the way. | 而你站在着我该怎么开呢 |
[13:15] | Sure. I’m not… I didn’t know… | 当然 我没注意到 |
[13:17] | I’m not a ghost, so I can’t walk through people. | 我不是个幽灵 所以我没法穿过人体 |
[13:20] | Okay? Okay! He was salty. | – 好的 – 好的 – |
[13:22] | He is, a little bit. | 哎呦 他很风趣 – 是的 一点点 |
[13:25] | How you doing, old buddy? Missed you. | 你过的怎么样 老伙计 想念你 |
[13:27] | What does that one do? | 那是干嘛的 |
[13:28] | This raises the mainsail. | 这能升起主帆 |
[13:30] | That was my job when we went sailing. | 当我们出海的时候 那是我的职责 |
[13:31] | I wish I had seen you do it. | 我希望我能看到你这么做 |
[13:33] | Really? Yeah! | – 真的吗 – 是啊 |
[13:36] | Up she goes! Don’t do that. | 她升起来了 别这么做 |
[13:40] | Don’t do that. Oh, it’s okay. | – 别这么做 – 哦 没事的 |
[13:42] | My girlfriend and I were actually gonna | 我女朋友和我想要 |
[13:43] | take her for a little spin and a picnic | 驾上她出去逛逛吃个野餐 |
[13:44] | before you guys head out tonight. | 在你们几个今晚开走之前 |
[13:46] | You know what? Get some dinner, on me… No. Nope. | 你猜怎么着 去吃点晚饭 我请 |
[13:48] | Can’t do that. Got it. | 不 不能这么做 知道了 |
[13:50] | You know what? Then we’ll just take it | 你猜怎么着 |
[13:52] | for a quick little spin around the harbor. | 那我们就在这海湾边逛逛就行了 |
[13:55] | We’ve already started boarding. | 我们已经开始登船了 |
[13:57] | No one’s insured to rig or operate now, except us. | 除了我们之外没人可以驾驶它 |
[13:59] | You know what? Chill, okay? | 你知道吗 冷静点 好吗 |
[14:01] | I own the boat. I’m not going to sue myself. | 这船是我的 我不打算告我自己 |
[14:04] | All right? So just… | 好吗 我们就 |
[14:07] | Wow! I can smack you all day if you keep touching | 我可以扇你一整天 |
[14:09] | what you’re not supposed to touch. | 如果你继续碰你不该碰的东西的话 |
[14:12] | Okay, fine. Okay? | – 好吧 好吧 – 好吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah. Fine. Good stuff. | – 是的 好吧 – 很听话啊 |
[14:15] | Good stuff! Great stuff. Great. | 很听话 非常听话 |
[14:20] | Damn it! Screw you, Dad! | 我擦 |
[14:22] | Huh. | 去你妹的 |
[14:26] | Well, we’re doing it. We’re finally having a picnic on the boat! | 我们这不是在做吗 我们终于在船上野餐了 |
[14:31] | I’ve had a thousand picnics on this boat. | 我在船吃过上千次野餐 |
[14:34] | The point was for me to sail it. | 重要的是我要自己开船 |
[14:36] | Andy, you never had to sail the boat to be a man. | Andy 你用不着靠开船 来展示自己是个男人 |
[14:41] | Fine, but I could have. | 好吧 但我本来是可以的 |
[14:43] | As long as we’re on this boat, as far as I’m concerned, you’re the captain. | 只要我们在船上就好 在我看来 你就是船长 |
[14:48] | I am the captain. Yeah. | 我是船长 – 对 – 对吗 |
[14:50] | Right? Yeah! | 是的 |
[14:54] | I’m the captain. | 我就是船长 |
[15:00] | Hey, Charm School! What? | 嘿 帅哥 怎么了 |
[15:03] | I’m taking over from here. Nice! | – 现在开始由我接手 – 真棒 |
[15:07] | Okay, I hate to ruin this moment, or breakdown, | 我不想毁了你的美好时刻 或是跟你闹僵 |
[15:10] | but you already signed the papers. So if you want your boat back, | 但你已经签了合同 所以 如果你想把船要回去 |
[15:13] | you can pick it up there in the Bahamas in 10 days. | 你需要十天后去巴哈马取船 |
[15:15] | Yeah, I know, because I’m sailing it there. Okay, no. | 是 我知道 因为我正要开船过去 哦 不行 |
[15:18] | I already said, you’re not getting back your deposit. | 我说了押金不能退给你 |
[15:20] | Fine. Keep it. | 好吧 归你了 |
[15:22] | Just leave the supplies, I already paid for those. | 把物资留给我 我都已经付过钱了 |
[15:26] | How much for that cool fisherman’s sweater? | 你这件时髦的渔夫毛衣多少钱 |
[15:30] | For those just joining us, terror in Greenwich, | 刚刚收听我们的朋友请注意 Greenwich发生了恐怖事件 |
[15:32] | where the police have surrounded the house | 警察已经包围了 |
[15:34] | of Dunder Mifflin CEO David Wallace. | David Wallace的家 |
[15:37] | Wallace is said to be despondent | 据说Wallace无法承受公司股票大跌 |
[15:39] | over the company’s stock plummet, | |
[15:41] | and has taken a mailman hostage. | 所以挟持了一个邮差 |
[15:43] | On the line we have Chief of Greenwich Police | 我们在线接通了 Greenwich的警察局长 |
[15:47] | Mr. Bill Jackson. Good afternoon. | Bill Jackson先生 下午好 |
[15:52] | Please, sir, spare him! | 拜托请放过他 |
[15:53] | Please! | 求你了 |
[15:55] | Uh, this Wallace guy’s looking at hard time, | 这个Wallace面临的情况不乐观 |
[15:57] | and we only know this because of | 我们知道这些 |
[15:59] | what Dwight Snoot said on record. | 都是Dwight Snoot提供的消息 |
[16:01] | Okay, everyone! Everyone hold on! I’ve got a solution. | 好的 各位 等等 我有解决办法了 |
[16:05] | I know Wallace’s phone number! Everyone hold, I’ll conference him in! | 我有Wallace的电话号码 大家都等等 我打给他 |
[16:08] | Oh, no, Mr. Schrute, there’s really no need to, um, involve Mr. Wallace. | 哦 不 Schrute先生 真的用不着 把Wallace先生卷进来 |
[16:12] | Do you even know what you’re doing? Yeah. | 你知道你在干什么吗 知道 |
[16:15] | Yeah, I know how to hoist the mainsail. I know how to… | 当然 我知道怎么升起主帆 知道怎么… |
[16:18] | These buttons control the bilge pumps and stuff. | 用这些按钮控制舱底泵什么的 |
[16:22] | I also know where the booze stash is. Hello! | 我还知道酒窖在哪里 |
[16:27] | Walt? | 你瞧 |
[16:29] | Oh, God! Thank goodness you’re here. | 天哪 谢天谢地你在这里 |
[16:32] | I was having a little trouble | 我遇到一点小麻烦 |
[16:34] | with this door, uh, yesterday. I, uh… | 打不开这扇门 昨天 |
[16:39] | I think it was yesterday. | 我… 我记得好像是昨天 |
[16:41] | I thought you were in rehab. | 你不是在戒酒吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah, I just, uh… I figured I’d get that first relapse out of the way. | 对 我只是 我觉得我在半道上 就旧病复发了 |
[16:47] | God, what’s happened to our family? Everything is so messed up. | 天哪 我们家怎么了 一切都这么乱 |
[16:51] | How did you even know I was in here? I didn’t. | 你怎么知道我在这儿 我不知道 |
[16:54] | I just came to say goodbye to the boat, | 我只是来向船道别的 |
[16:57] | but I’ve decided to sail it to Bermuda. | 但我决定开船去百慕大 |
[16:59] | Bahamas, Andy. | – 是巴哈马 |
[17:00] | Same thing. | Andy – 一样啦 |
[17:02] | I need a crew. | 我需要一组船员 |
[17:03] | You should be my crew! | 你做我的船员吧 |
[17:05] | Three weeks, open ocean, no booze. You need this. | 三个星期 汪洋大海 没有酒 你需要的 |
[17:08] | – I need it. We need this. Serious bro time. – Come on. | 我也需要 我们都需要 正经的兄弟时间 来吧 |
[17:12] | Hello? David, is that you? | – 喂? – David 是你吗 |
[17:14] | Dwight? Oh, thank God! Oh, thank God! | 哦 谢天谢地啊 |
[17:16] | Are you okay? ls everyone okay? | 你没事吧 大家没事吧 |
[17:18] | Yeah. Are you okay? I’m okay. | 没事啊 你呢 我也没事 |
[17:21] | I just want you to know that I believe in you. | 我只想告诉你 我相信你 |
[17:25] | I really do, and I believe in your ability to make the right choices. | 真的相信你 我相信你有能力做对的选择 |
[17:30] | – I always have, David. – Well, thanks, Dwight. | 我一直都相信 David 哦 谢谢你 Dwight |
[17:33] | You’re welcome, sir. | 不客气 先生 |
[17:35] | But David, listen to me carefully. | 但是 David 仔细听我说 |
[17:38] | I’m going to need you to let the mailman go, okay? | 我需要让你放了那个邮差 – 可以吗 |
[17:42] | Walk out of the house… What? | – 走出家门… – 什么 |
[17:44] | …with your hands on top of your head. | 把手放在头上 |
[17:45] | Everything is going to be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[17:48] | Dunder Mifflin will be in good hands while you’re away in prison. | 你在监狱服刑时 |
[17:51] | Okay. Dwight? I’m going to ask you | Dunder Mifflin会有人妥善管理的 |
[17:53] | to not call me on my cell anymore. Gotta go. | 你不要再打我的手机了 要挂了 |
[18:00] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:02] | You guys? You heard? | 你们? 都听到了? |
[18:05] | Schrute! Schrute! | Schrute! Schrute! |
[18:07] | Sch rute! | Sch rute! Sch rute! |
[18:10] | Sch rute! | Sch rute! Sch rute! |
[18:11] | Overall, I’d say my first radio interview | 总的说来 我的第一次电台访谈 |
[18:13] | went pretty much the way I expected. | 进行的还是蛮顺利的 |
[18:16] | Well, Oscar, I did not get the promotion. | Oscar 我没能升职 |
[18:20] | He just wanted to update my personal information. | 他就想更新下我的个人信息 |
[18:22] | Well, I’m sorry, Kevin. | 哦 对不起 Kevin |
[18:25] | Why on Earth would you think you were getting a promotion? | 你怎么会觉得自己有机会升职? |
[18:28] | You know what, Angela? I… | 你知道吗 Angela 我… |
[18:30] | Oh, my God! | 我的神啊 |
[18:32] | Honey! What are you doing here? | 老公 你来干什么? |
[18:34] | Oh, I just had an intuition | 哦 直觉告诉我 |
[18:36] | that someone I love needed a little of my attention today. | 我爱的某人 今天需要我的一点小关怀 |
[18:40] | Oscar! Looking very healthy. | Oscar 看起来很健康嘛 |
[18:42] | Getting lots of vigorous exercise? | 做了很多剧烈运动吧 |
[18:44] | Oh, no. | 没有 没有 |
[18:47] | Oscar? What is going on? What was that? | Oscar 你怎么了 这是干嘛 |
[18:51] | What was that? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean any offense. | – 什么 – 你这是干嘛 对不起 我没想冒犯 |
[18:54] | I was just trying to be friendly. | 我只是表示友好 知道吗 抱歉 |
[18:55] | You know what? I’m sorry. | 知道吗 抱歉 |
[18:56] | I overreacted because I’m stressed out. | 我反应过度了 因为我压力很大 |
[19:00] | Why am I stressed out? Who’s not stressed out? | 我为什么会压力大? 谁压力不大呢 谁压力不大呢 |
[19:02] | Who’s not stressed out? Come on, Oscar. | 别装了 Oscar |
[19:04] | We’re not just going to sit here and ignore the obvious. | 我们别坐在这里 隐瞒这显而易见的东西了 |
[19:08] | Senator Lipton has a big election next week. | Lipton议员下周有场大选 |
[19:12] | We all need to give him our support! | 我们都需要给他支持 |
[19:16] | Thank you. Thank you. Thanks, everybody. | 哦 谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢大家 |
[19:19] | This is really cool. | 真的很棒哦 |
[19:22] | USA! USA! | – 美利坚 美利坚 – 美利坚… |
[19:27] | I have to say, I’m impressed with Kevin. Uh… | 我必须得说 |
[19:32] | He showed a lot of self-control. | 我好佩服Kevin 他自控能力太强了 |
[19:35] | I totally forgot about the affair for a minute. | 那一刻我完全忘记了外遇的事 |
[19:41] | Oscar is having sex with the Senator | Oscar在跟参议员上床 |
[19:44] | and Angela doesn’t even know. | 可Angela都不知道 |
[19:49] | Her life is a complete sham! | 她的生活就是个大骗局 |
[19:55] | All right, guys, cast us off. Walt! All aboard! | 好的 伙计们 我们起航 Walt 全员上船 |
[19:58] | Erin, this is because of you. Do you realize that? You’re the best ever! | Erin 这都是因为你 你知道吗 你是最棒的 |
[20:03] | Oh, you know, just being a good girlfriend. | 哦 你知道 不过是称职的女友而已 |
[20:06] | Good? Come on! Above and beyond! | “称职”? 拜托 |
[20:09] | World’s greatest! You did this! | 远远超过啊 宇宙第一 这是你的成就 |
[20:13] | Damn it, I’m haPPY! | 我擦 我好开心 |
[20:14] | Yes, lam very pleased I could help Andy. | 是的 能帮到Andy我很开心 |
[20:17] | Would I have gone with him if he’d asked me? | 他邀请的话 我要跟他走吗 |
[20:20] | On his sailboat cruise to the Caribbean? Yes. | 坐他的帆船去加勒比? |
[20:23] | I think that would have been really fun and romantic. | 是的 我想那会很有趣很浪漫的 |
[20:26] | I’ll see you in three weeks! Okay! | – 三周以后见 – 好的 |
[20:28] | Hey, bro! It was here all along! No way! | 嘿 兄弟 |
[20:31] | Way! | 这一直都在 不可能吧 |
[20:32] | Erin, I gotta go! Them’s my chords! | Erin 我走了 |
[20:43] | Hey! She’s back. | 我的和音吉他还在 回来了 |
[20:46] | Thanks for covering the phones. Yeah, no problem. | 谢谢你帮忙接电话 哦 |
[20:48] | How was it? Fine. | 不客气 怎么样 不错 |
[20:56] | Hey, some buddies and I are going to Poor Richard’s | 嘿 有几个朋友要去Poor Richard |
[20:58] | for beers and pool. You want to come? | 喝啤酒打撞球 你要来吗 |
[21:00] | I can’t promise you too much, but | 虽然不能保证 |
[21:01] | you might get to meet my friend Flipper. | 但你有可能会碰到我的朋友Flipper |
[21:04] | Does he have a flipper? | 他有鳍吗(flipper) |
[21:06] | Oh. Nope. It’s not that. He, uh… | 哦 不是 |
[21:09] | He flipped a table one time when he was drunk. | 不是那个意思 他有一次喝醉后掀翻了一张桌子 |
[21:12] | He sounds like an idiot. | 听起来像个白痴 |
[21:14] | Yeah, he is. | 对 他就是 |
[21:18] | Okay- | – 好啊 |
[21:19] | Okay! | – 好 |
[21:21] | Thanks. Yeah! | 谢谢 嗯 |