时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We’ve got to clear out this cabinet, people. | 这个文件柜需要清理了 |
[00:03] | A lot of these are dead accounts. | 这里面好多都是呆账坏账 |
[00:06] | Scranton Mimeograph Corp? | “Scranton打印机公司” |
[00:07] | I don’t think we’re doing business with them any time soon. | 我们短期应该不会和他们有业务来往 |
[00:10] | That’s odd. | 有蹊跷 |
[00:12] | A letter from Robert Dunder. | Robert Dunder写的信 |
[00:15] | “A valuable artifact has come into my possession. | “我得到了一个价值连城的艺术品 |
[00:17] | “I have hidden it until such time as a person | 我把它藏了起来 等待有一天 |
[00:19] | “of strong intellect may safely recover it. | 一个无比智慧的人毫不费力地找到它” |
[00:23] | “This golden chalice is of immeasurable | “这个金色的杯子有着无法估量的 |
[00:24] | “historical and religious significance.” | 历史和宗教意义” |
[00:29] | The Holy Grail. | 是圣杯 |
[00:31] | Did you send Dwight on a quest for the Holy Grail? | 你有没有给Dwight下套 让他找圣杯 |
[00:34] | I think I’m a little too busy these days to send… | 这段时间我恐怕忙得没时间… |
[00:37] | Oh, my God, I did send Dwight on a quest for the Holy Grail. | 哦 我的天 我有给他一个找圣杯的任务 |
[00:42] | The Dunder Code! | 叫”Dunder密码” |
[00:44] | I completely forgot about that prank. | 我完全不记得这个套了 |
[00:47] | That had to be, like, six or seven years ago. | 这事得有六到七年了 |
[00:49] | Stayed late every night for a month. | 有一个月我每天晚上都呆到很晚 |
[00:51] | Had a lot more free time back then. | 还是那时候的空闲时间多啊 |
[00:53] | I don’t get it. Ah-ha! | – 我不懂 – 啊哈 |
[00:55] | A light bulb. | 灯泡 |
[00:58] | A light bulb? A light bulb! | – 灯泡 – 灯泡 |
[00:59] | Okay, Okay- | 好的 好的 |
[01:03] | Invisible ink. | 隐形墨水 |
[01:05] | Whoa. | 哇噢 “比数字还要高” |
[01:09] | – The ceiling above accounting! – Dwight! | 会计部头上的天花板 Dwight |
[01:11] | Down, Dwight! Dwight! | 下来 Dwight Dwight |
[01:13] | Man, I wish I was there to see his face when he gets to the end | 天 我真想在那儿看他的表情 |
[01:16] | and finds the fake grail? | 他找了半天最后发现是个… 假圣杯? |
[01:20] | No grail? You don’t remember? | 没有圣杯? 你不记得啦 |
[01:22] | I don’t. | 不记得了 |
[01:24] | An X? | 是个”x” (英文发音为 an eks) |
[01:26] | Annex. it must open something in the annex. | 副楼 (英文为annex 发音为”an eks”) 必须要打开在副楼里放的东西 “入 位” |
[01:29] | Oh. | Oh. |
[01:36] | “Seat of entrance.” | 入口处的座位 |
[01:45] | What? | -什么 -什么 |
[01:46] | That’s a flush. | 那是一把同花 (Flush也有马桶冲水的意思) |
[01:51] | The warehouse! | 在仓库 |
[01:59] | – There’s nothing down here. – Oh. | 这下面什么也没有 |
[02:01] | I expected more from Young Halpert. | 哦 我高估了年轻时的我了 |
[02:04] | This just… Forget it, forget it. | 就当没这事儿吧 算了吧 客户忠诚 |
[02:22] | So, how are we getting on with our grand social media initiative? | 我们的大规模社交媒体轰炸的初步计划 进行的怎么样啦 |
[02:26] | Well, we created a fake profile | 呃 我们建了一个虚拟档案 |
[02:29] | for a really cool guy named Derek McBlack. Wow. | 这个人是个真正的大帅哥 名叫Derek McBlack 哇噢 |
[02:33] | It’s just Pete in sunglasses. Oh. | – 其实是戴着墨镜的Pete – 哦 |
[02:36] | And then we had him like Dunder Mifflin. | 然后我们让这个人关注Dunder Mifflin |
[02:38] | Then we created a bunch of fake friends for Derek, | 我们还建了几个Derek”朋友”的虚拟档案 |
[02:40] | and we had all of them like Derek’s likes. | 然后让他们都关注Derek关注的 |
[02:43] | So far we’re only popular with imaginary people, | 目前 我们只受这些虚拟人的欢迎 |
[02:46] | but we think this is the start of something big. | 但我们认为这是一个伟大工程的开始 |
[02:48] | You two are geniuses. | 你们两个真是天才 |
[02:50] | And I am a genius for putting you two together. | 而是我把你们叫在一起做事的 我也是天才 |
[02:53] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[02:54] | Pete and I work well together. | Pete和我在一起工作得很愉快 |
[02:55] | Not that there’s anything special about Pete. | 不是说Peter有多特别 |
[02:58] | It could be any guy. Or girl. | 任何男的或是女的都可以… |
[03:00] | Not that I’m into girls. | 不是说我喜欢女的 |
[03:02] | Not that I’m into Pete. Ah! What was the question? | 也不是说我喜欢Pete 呃 你们刚问我什么 |
[03:06] | Hey. Hey, Jim. | – 嘿 – 嘿 Jim |
[03:07] | Peter Rowley at Bridgeport Capital requested a meeting at lunch. | Bridgeport投资公司的Peter Rowley 想跟你约个午餐会 |
[03:10] | Okay- | 好的 |
[03:11] | Can we keep it on the early side, though? | 但我们能不能提前开 |
[03:12] | I’ve got that thing in Scranton later. | 我下午要去Scranton那边做事 |
[03:14] | Oh, sure. No problem. | – 哦 好的 – 没问题 |
[03:16] | Cece’s ballet recital is today! I cannot wait! | Cece今天有个芭蕾舞演出 我等不及了 |
[03:19] | I’ve been working with her on her move. | 我一直在陪她练动作 |
[03:21] | It’s called the Cece Spin and Kiss. | 有个动作叫”Cece转转吻” |
[03:23] | Do you want to see it? It’s kind of like this. | 你们想看吗 就像这样 |
[03:28] | It’s pretty cute, right? | 很可爱吧 |
[03:32] | “Athlead.” | 呸 “运先”? |
[03:35] | Please. They’re too lazy to call it Athletes Lead? | 拜托 他们懒到不能叫人家”顶尖运动员” |
[03:39] | Jim should just call it Stumpany for stupid company. | Jim应该管那个公司叫”蠢司” 作为”愚蠢公司”的简称 |
[03:43] | There’s nothing stupid about working for yourself, | 给自己打工 |
[03:46] | hanging out with pro athletes, | 跟专业运动员混在一起 |
[03:47] | getting free tickets to the games. That’s why I’m doing it. | 搞两张免费门票 这些才不蠢呢 所以我才做这个 |
[03:50] | You’re working for Stumpany, too? | 你也在”蠢司”里做? |
[03:51] | Yeah. Just weekends for now, but pretty soon I’m switching over. | 是啊 现在只在周末上班 但很快我就会过去 |
[03:54] | What? Yup. | – 什么 – 没错 |
[03:56] | Hey, Halpert, what’s the big idea? | 嘿 Halpert 搞什么远大计划呢 |
[03:58] | First you jump ship, now you’re stealing Darryl, too? When will it end? | 先是你跳槽 现在还要把Darryl挖过去 你什么时候才会收手 |
[04:01] | Well, take your worst fear and multiply it by infinity. | 这个嘛 选个你最害怕的时间 然后乘以无穷大 |
[04:05] | You won’t stop until you’ve poached us all. Yeah. | 你不把我们都弄过去是不会收手的 – 没错 |
[04:08] | Even you. No! | 连你也挖 – 不 |
[04:10] | I’ll be damned if I’m going to let us lose me. | 他们会失去我那就真见鬼了 |
[04:12] | Bye, Dwight. | 拜 Dwight |
[04:17] | How are you? Good to see you. Thank you. | – 你好吗 见到你很高兴 – 谢谢 |
[04:19] | Hey, Angela, did you hear about the Irish-American Cultural Center mural? | 嘿 Angela 你有听到过爱尔兰-美国文化中心壁画吗 |
[04:23] | Ooh, I haven’t heard it! | 哦 我没听到过 |
[04:25] | So, what about the Irish-American Cultural Center mural? | 那么什么是爱尔兰-美国文化中心壁画 |
[04:29] | Potato? Oh, no. Kevin, it’s not a joke. | 土豆吗 不 不 Kevin 这不是个笑话 |
[04:32] | Angela’s husband put me up for a… Um. Just never mind. | Angela的老公帮我报名参加了一个… 哦 算了 |
[04:36] | I have no information. But I’m sure | 我还没有听到消息 |
[04:38] | as soon as they know they’ll call you. | 但我相信如果他们一有消息 就会打给你的 |
[04:40] | Senator Lipton helped me submit my design | Lipton议员帮我提交了一幅壁画 |
[04:42] | for a new mural on a building downtown. | 是给市中心的一个大楼设计的 |
[04:44] | Now I’m just waiting to hear from the selection committee. | 这会儿我在等选拔委员会的消息 |
[04:46] | But, you know, let’s be realistic, | 但是 你知道 人得现实点 |
[04:48] | there are a ton of great artists in Scranton with way more experience. | Scranton里有很多很棒的画家 他们都比我要有经验得多 |
[04:52] | I mean, who are they going to go with, | 我是说 他们会怎么选呢 |
[04:53] | some nobody like me, or a big name like Tracy Fleeb? | 是选我这样的无名小卒还是 Tracy Fleeb那样的大牌 |
[04:58] | Well, I’m heading out to Cece’s dance recital. | 好了 我要赶去参加Cece的芭蕾舞演出了 |
[05:00] | Aw. | 哇噢 |
[05:04] | Hey, Cece! Daddy’s going to have dinner with us tonight, | 嘿 Cece 爸爸看完了你的演出之后 |
[05:06] | after he comes to your recital. Are you excited? | 会和我们一起吃饭 你开不开心啊 |
[05:09] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[05:10] | Let’s call him! | 我们个电话给他 |
[05:15] | Hey. I was just about to call you. | 嘿 我正要打给你 |
[05:17] | Hey, hon! Are you close? | 嘿 亲爱的 你快到了吗 |
[05:19] | I am still in Philly, actually. | 实际上 我还在费城 |
[05:21] | What’? It’s insane. | – 什么 – 简直是疯了 |
[05:23] | This huge investor got cold feet, | 这个大投资商犹豫不决 |
[05:25] | so I’m stuck here trying to keep him on board. | 所以我困在这里想办法让他入伙 |
[05:27] | Hon! I wish you would have told me an hour ago | 亲爱的 你应该1小时前就告诉我 |
[05:29] | when you knew you weren’t going to make it. | 你一知道自己赶不及就该告诉我 |
[05:31] | Pam, I couldn’t get out! I barely made it out just to make this phone call. | Pam 我出不来啊 我好不容易才出来给你打个电话 |
[05:34] | I want Daddy! | – 我要爸爸 |
[05:35] | You’re going to do great. | – 你会演得很好的 |
[05:37] | And you know what? Mommy’s going to record it, so we’ll watch it together. | 还有知道吗 妈妈会把它录下来 这样我们就可以一起看 |
[05:40] | Do you mind doing that, Pam? | – 你能录吗 |
[05:41] | Of course. | Pam – 当然 |
[05:42] | Okay, are you sure you know how to do video on the phone? | 好的 你确定你知道怎么用手机录像吗 |
[05:45] | Yes, Jim, I think I know how to point a rectangle at something. | 是的 Jim 我知道怎么按 那个长方形啥的 |
[05:49] | Okay, okay. Just sometimes you’re not the best with the phone. | 好的 好的 你知道的 有时候你不太擅长手机这种东西 |
[05:52] | I know how to operate my phone, okay? Listen, we’re getting close. | 我知道怎么用我的手机 好吗 听着 我们快到了 |
[05:55] | We will talk to you later. Say bye, Daddy! | 回头再聊 Cece 跟爸爸说再见 |
[05:58] | Bye, Daddy. Bye. | – 拜拜 爸爸 – 拜拜 |
[06:02] | Yeah, see? You’ve still got to press end, Pam. | 瞧 Pam 你要按下”结束”键才行 |
[06:04] | Press end. | 按下”结束” |
[06:07] | Oh, check it out, this is our first real like! | 哦 看那 这是我们的第一个真人粉丝 |
[06:09] | Oh, my God! | – 哦 天那 – 哦 |
[06:11] | Alan Olifson from North Dakota. | 好的 来自北达科他州的Alan Olifson |
[06:13] | He also likes Hammermill and Georgia Pacific. | 他还喜欢锤磨机和乔治亚太平洋公司 |
[06:15] | Wow, that guy’s really into paper. Yeah. | 哦 那个人真得很喜欢纸 |
[06:18] | Well done, you two. | – 是啊 – |
[06:19] | We did it! | 干得好 你们俩个 我们成功了 |
[06:21] | Youth Task Force forever! Yes! | – 青年工作组万岁 – 耶 |
[06:22] | Bap, bap, bap- | 咚 咚 咚 |
[06:24] | And then… Oh, wait. No, you go… | 然后 哦 等下 – 不对 你应该 – 我是不是… 是不是该你… – 你先来 不 不 你先 好了 – 然后转到左边 – 对了 对了 好 重来 – 哦 不 不 不 不 天那 Andy才刚刚开始对我好一点 |
[06:27] | Did I… Is that you? No, you go first, and then it’s a left. | |
[06:29] | No, you go… Okay, all right. No, I didn’t… | |
[06:30] | All right, okay, start over. | |
[06:31] | You always mess that part up. Oh, no, no, no. | |
[06:33] | Oh, God! Andy has just started to be nice to me | |
[06:36] | and now I’ve sent his girlfriend | 我就把他女朋友送入年轻男人的怀中 |
[06:37] | into the arms of a younger man! | |
[06:39] | And I cc’ed him on every incriminating memo. | 还把每个备忘录都抄送给他了 里面都是他们的罪行 |
[06:42] | “Pete and Erin, don’t hold back. | “Pete和Erin没有退缩” |
[06:45] | “Our social media presence should be | 我们的社会媒体展示将会很”火辣 火辣 |
[06:46] | “hot, hot, hot. Go at it vigorously.” | 火辣”! “精神旺盛地参与其中” |
[06:49] | I did everything but unzip their pants for them. | 我就差没帮他们脱裤子了 |
[06:52] | Oh, God, Nellie! | 天哪 Nellie |
[06:55] | Hey, everybody, uh, a coffee order is going around. | 嘿 各位 |
[06:58] | On me! Just sign your name below. Hmm. | 这个咖啡订单会传过去 我付钱 只要签名就可以 |
[07:01] | You’re welcome. | – 不用谢 – 等一下 |
[07:02] | Wait, this says “Dunder Mifflin Loyalty Pledge.” | 这上面写的是”保证忠于Dunder Mifflin” |
[07:04] | This? Oh, what? | 这个 呃 什么? 两杯摩卡拿铁? |
[07:05] | Double mocha latte, please? You got it. | 这个 呃 什么? 两杯摩卡拿铁? |
[07:07] | Just sign your name below. Whatever you want. | 没问题 把你名字签下面 – |
[07:09] | WWW Wedge? | 要什么都可以 – “忠诚保证”? |
[07:10] | Come on, Dwight. Stop overreacting. | 不是吧 Dwight 别小题大做了 |
[07:12] | I’m getting all my work done here. | 我这边所有工作都没耽误 |
[07:13] | No customers have complained, nobody even knows. | 没有客户投诉 没人知道这事 |
[07:16] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 是吗 我们待会儿就知道了 |
[07:19] | Bust out your complaint files. | 调出你电脑上所有的投诉资料 |
[07:21] | I need everything you’ve got on Darryl since | 每个你能找到的关于Darryl的投诉 |
[07:22] | he started working for Jim in the last few weeks. | 从他几个星期前为Jim打工时开始 |
[07:24] | Break it down by keyword, okay? | 再按照关键字分类 知道吗 |
[07:27] | Infuriating, irresponsible… | 如”激怒客户” “对客户不负责”这些 |
[07:29] | They’ve got us set up with Windows 95, | 他们帮我们装的是Windows 95系统 |
[07:31] | so you’re kind of dreaming here. | 所以你的要求等于是在做梦 |
[07:34] | Okay, I’m going to need you to print it out. | 好吧 那就把所有投诉打印出来 |
[07:52] | Customer loyalty. What is it? | 客户忠诚 这是什么 |
[07:58] | Can you hold it in your hand? | 能把它握在手上吗 |
[08:00] | Can you nudge it with your finger? Can you dump it on a woman? | 能用手指推它吗 能把它扔女人身上吗 |
[08:03] | No! Why? Because it’s an idea. But what does it mean? | 不能 为什么 因为这是种观念 但它到底说的是什么呢 |
[08:08] | Oh, it’s when you get a free sandwich | 哦 就是你吃了十个三明治以后 |
[08:10] | after you’ve already eaten 10 sandwiches. | 又给了你一个三明治 |
[08:13] | Not even close. | 差远了 |
[08:14] | Mr. Romanko has been a client for 20 years. | Romanko先生是我们20年的老客户了 |
[08:17] | He came in today in a rage. | 他今天怒气冲冲地过来 |
[08:19] | Why? Because of Darryl, | 为什么 因为Darryl |
[08:21] | because Darryl was focusing on outside projects | 因为Darryl在忙公司外的项目 |
[08:25] | and needs to remember his first priority, the client. | 而他需要记住什么才是第一位的 是客户 |
[08:30] | I wouldn’t say a rage. | 我没有怒气冲冲 |
[08:31] | Mr. Romanko, we were a day late on one of your deliveries, | Romanko先生 我们送货晚了一天 |
[08:34] | but two of our trucks were down for repairs. | 因为我们有两辆车送去修理 |
[08:36] | It’s very unlikely it will happen again. | 这事以后绝对不会发生了 |
[08:38] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[08:40] | No, you’re not going anywhere, okay? | 不行 你哪也不许去 知道吗 |
[08:42] | You are angry and we are going to hear you out! | 你非常生气 |
[08:45] | All right? Because business is about relationships, | 而我们今天就在这儿听你把气出完 因为生意是建立在关系上的 |
[08:47] | and the key to relationships is what, Darryl? | 而维护关系的关键在于啥 Darryl? |
[08:51] | L… | 忠… |
[08:52] | It. LoYa V Loyaw | – 忠诚 – 忠诚 |
[08:54] | “Loyalty” is exactly right! | – 忠诚绝对没错 – |
[08:55] | Thank you. Yes, I mean, it is everything. | 谢谢 是的 我是说 每段关系都需要忠诚 |
[08:59] | Let’s all ask ourselves, have we been faithful in our relationships? | 让我们都扪心自问 我们是否忠于每一段关系 |
[09:03] | Mmm. That’s none of your damn business. | 关你屁事 |
[09:05] | Darryl is “dating” Dunder Mifflin. | Darryl在和Dunder Mifflin谈恋爱 |
[09:09] | Darryl is dating Val. Still. | Darryl在和Val谈恋爱 还没分 |
[09:12] | But he’s flirting with Jim’s company on the side. | 但他却偷偷摸摸 跟Jim的公司调情 |
[09:18] | And we all know what flirting can lead to. | 而我们都明白调情之后会做什么 |
[09:21] | I’m sorry, do I still need to be here? Yes. | 打搅下 – 我还需要在这儿吗 – 没错 |
[09:24] | I’m still having a bit of trouble understanding the importance of loyalty. | 我还是有点不理解 忠诚度的重要性 |
[09:28] | So, let’s use an example. Take Erin. | 所以 让我们来举个例子 比如说Erin |
[09:31] | Erin’s boyfriend, Andy, is away across the ocean. | Erin的男朋友 Andy 远在大洋彼岸 |
[09:35] | Yeah. | – 是的 – |
[09:36] | So is it all right for her to flirt with Creed, for example? | 所以她是不是就可以 举个例子 和Creed打情骂俏呢 |
[09:41] | Let’s try it out. | 让我们试试看嘛 |
[09:42] | No, let’s not say Creed. Let’s say Mr. X. | 不 我 我们还是别举Creed 假设是X先生 |
[09:46] | Well, I think it would be immoral for Erin to cheat on Andy. | 那么 我认为Erin背叛Andy 是不道德的 |
[09:49] | Oh, I’m sorry, didn’t you cheat on Andy? | 哦 抱歉 难道你没有背叛Andy吗 |
[09:51] | Yes, and he didn’t like it. | 背叛了 他非常不喜欢 |
[09:53] | Does Mr. X know that Erin has a boyfriend, | X先生知道Erin有男朋友吗 |
[09:56] | or did Erin keep that from Mr. X? | 还是Erin一直瞒着X先生 |
[09:59] | Okay, this is really hard to follow. | 行了 这个听起来越来越费尽了 |
[10:02] | Can we just say Pete, ’cause that’s the guy that Erin’s flirting with? | 我们直接说Pete不就好了吗 他就是Erin一直打情骂俏的人呀 |
[10:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, the Little Ladybug Ballerinas! | 女士们 先生们 请观赏小瓢虫芭蕾舞 |
[10:19] | Plié. One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[10:25] | Really? I’m sorry. Sorry. | 不是吧你? 对不起 对不起 一 二 三 |
[10:30] | Hello? Yes, this is Pam Halpert. | 喂? 是的 我是Pam Halpert |
[10:33] | I got the mural! Oh, my God! | 壁画选我的了? 哦 天哪 嘘! |
[10:37] | Um, I’m sorry, I have to go. My daughter is a ladybug. | 对不起 我得挂电话了 我女儿是小瓢虫 |
[10:40] | I know that doesn’t make any sense. Um, thank you, thank you! | 我知道 这话把你弄糊涂了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[10:44] | You’re very rude. Yes. Very rude. | – 你真没礼貌 – 对 很没礼貌 |
[10:46] | Kids are dancing! | 嘘 孩子们在跳舞呢 |
[10:53] | Thank you so much for coming! | 非常感谢你能来 |
[10:55] | Darryl and I will be here to serve you | Darryl和我会一直在这里为您效劳 |
[10:56] | for years and years and years and years. | 年复一年复一年复一年 |
[11:02] | So, should we go call Jim and go tell him to go screw himself? | 我们是不是要打给Jim 让他去吃鳖? |
[11:06] | Dwight, look. I’m sorry you’re having a hard time with this, okay? | Dwight 听着 很抱歉这件事让你很不爽 |
[11:10] | Athlead is my future. | “运先”是我的未来 |
[11:12] | No disrespect to Dunder Mifflin, | 虽然不想诋毁Dunder Mifflin |
[11:14] | but if I can have fun at work, I want that. | 但如果工作让我开心 我就愿意去 |
[11:16] | It can’t be more fun than selling paper and paper products. | 还有什么比销售纸制品还让人开心的 |
[11:19] | It can. Are you pretending to be crazy? | 必须有啊 |
[11:21] | Huh? | 你在装疯卖傻是吧? |
[11:23] | Well, Andy’s cute, but he’s too vanilla. | Andy是很可爱 但他很无趣 |
[11:25] | Whereas Pete, he’s just one sick dude. | 而Pete是个恶心的家伙 |
[11:27] | I mean, you know this guy likes to get weird. | 他经常喜欢做些怪事 |
[11:30] | I’m just going to say this one more time, | 我重申一次 |
[11:31] | Pete and I haven’t done anything. | Pete和我没做过任何事 |
[11:33] | It’s true! Yeah, right. | – 是真的 – 对啊 |
[11:35] | With slamming bods like that? They ain’t playing checkers. | 那男的性感到这样 难道要和他关上门来在一起下棋啊 |
[11:38] | People, it’s 2013. Erin is a strong, independent woman. | 同志们 都2013年了 Erin是个坚强独立的女人 |
[11:41] | Who says she has to end up with any man? | 谁说她必须要找个男人做归宿? |
[11:46] | Okay, can everyone please stop speaking for me? | 大家不要再替我说话了好吗? |
[11:49] | Andy is my boyfriend, Pete and I are just friends. | Andy是我的男朋友 Pete和我只是普通朋友而已 |
[11:52] | And that is the end of it! Right, Pete? | 事情就是这样 对吧 Pete? |
[11:54] | That is correct. | 没有错 |
[11:55] | Come on, guys. Where is this even coming from? | 拜托 各位 你们怎么突然讲这些了? |
[11:59] | Your feelings for Erin? Probably your heart. | 从你对Erin的感觉? 也许是你的心… |
[12:02] | And a little bit your penis. | 还有一小部分从你的鸡鸡 |
[12:04] | Nellie Kevin, really? | |
[12:06] | Nellie, you have to shut down Youth Task Force. | 你得停止青年工作组计划 |
[12:08] | I’m not sure if you need to start a new task force to do that, | 不确定你是否需要 一个新的工作组计划 |
[12:11] | but please just do whatever it takes. | 但别想代价 去做吧 |
[12:14] | I suppose that will be all right. Yeah. | 我认为可以的 |
[12:18] | Most relationships eventually die on their own. | 很多恋情自己就会消亡 |
[12:20] | But sometimes they just need a little pillow over the face. | 但有时候我们需要下狠手扼杀它 |
[12:24] | You’re welcome, Andy. And you’re welcome, my own ass. | 不用谢 Andy 不用谢 我自己的小命 |
[12:29] | Listen, I appreciate you taking the time with me. | 听着 我很感谢你们花时间在我身上 |
[12:32] | Peter, please, we completely understand your concerns here. | Peter 我们完全理解你的担忧 |
[12:35] | Let us just show you the latest projections. Jim? | 让我们给你看看最新的计划 |
[12:38] | Wade actually has those, on the road, | Wade已经在路上了 在他手上呢 |
[12:39] | but he’s going to be calling in with those | 不过他随时都有可能打电话来 告诉我们这些数据 |
[12:41] | numbers any second. So just hold on one… | 请稍微等一下… |
[12:43] | Actually… | 哦 电话来了 |
[12:45] | Ah, nope. | 不 |
[12:47] | That is my wife. | 是我老婆 |
[12:49] | Again, he’ll be calling in any second. | 再说一句 他随时都会打进来 |
[12:51] | Hey, give me a call back when you get a chance. | 嘿 有时间了回电话给我 |
[12:54] | Cece did great and I want to tell you something. | Cece跳得很棒 我还有件事要告诉你 |
[12:57] | Hey, boss, you’ve got to jump on a delivery. | 嘿 老板 你得去送趟货 |
[13:00] | I don’t do that anymore. That’s what they told me. | – 我不送货了 – 是他们叫我让你去的 |
[13:06] | All right, let’s get this over with. | 好的 快把这事做完吧 |
[13:08] | You looking for fun? | 你要寻开心吗? |
[13:10] | It just found you! | 开心找上你了! |
[13:11] | Whoo! | 呜 |
[13:15] | Here we go! Yeah! | 出发 耶 |
[13:20] | Yes, we will be delivering a shipment of paper today, | 是的 我们今天要去送一车纸 |
[13:23] | but I will also be delivering you a big shipment of fun! | 但是我也会送给你 一大车的开心事 |
[13:31] | How far is this place? | 地方有多远? |
[13:34] | Uh, not far at all, but I thought along the way we could play some sports! | 一点都不远 不过在路上我们可以玩玩游戏 |
[13:41] | Fun. | 好玩死了 |
[13:43] | Hey, really nice job in that meeting in there. | 嘿 在会议室表现很棒嘛 |
[13:46] | Oh, thank you. I don’t know, I still thought… | 谢谢 |
[13:47] | Yeah. | 我只是在想… |
[13:48] | I’m so proud of you, hon. | 真为你自豪 亲爱的 |
[13:50] | Oh, I don’t know. Okay. | 我也不晓得呢 我只是好奇 |
[13:53] | Just curious, though, what do you have against Pete and Erin? | Pete和Erin的事情 你看不惯吗 |
[13:55] | Well, Andy wrote me a really nice recommendation letter | Andy帮我给那个收养机构 |
[13:58] | for the adoption agency, | 写了很棒的介绍信 |
[14:00] | so I just felt like I owed him one. | 我觉得我欠他一个人情 |
[14:02] | Pete’s a pretty cool guy, though. | Pete其实是个好人 |
[14:04] | And Andy was a terrible lover to Erin. | 而Andy做Erin的恋人 很不称职 |
[14:07] | He basically ignored her, and then left on a boat. | 他丢下她不管 自己坐船走了 |
[14:11] | I didn’t really think about it like that. | 这一点我还真没想过 哦… |
[14:13] | Em, well, not everybody has what we have. | 并不是所有人都像我们一样 |
[14:19] | What we have? Hmm. | – “像我们一样”? |
[14:22] | I just remembered. | – 嗯 |
[14:24] | I kissed that man. | 我想起来了… 我吻过他 |
[14:29] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不是吧 惨了 |
[14:32] | Yes! Fast food. | 好嘞 快餐 |
[14:35] | I’ll take a burger over a gross Philly cheese-steak any day. | 我每天都可以吃到汉堡 而不是恶心的费城乳酪牛排 |
[14:38] | They have fast food in Philly. | 费城也有快餐 |
[14:40] | Not like this. | – 不会比这个好 |
[14:41] | Exactly like this. | – 跟这一模一样 – |
[14:43] | And your milkshake. | 这是您的奶昔 – 谢谢 |
[14:44] | Thank you. | 现在气温不到零度 你还喝奶昔? |
[14:45] | It’s 30 degrees out, you’re drinking a milkshake? | 现在气温不到零度 |
[14:47] | Nope. | 你还喝奶昔? |
[14:49] | Fire in the hole! | 不 小心手雷 |
[14:50] | Yeah! | 哦 耶 |
[14:53] | Now that’s what working at a paper company is all about! | 这就是在纸制品公司工作的乐趣 等等 你要干嘛? |
[14:56] | Wait, what are you doing? No, I need the keys! We have to go! | 不 我需要钥匙 我们得快跑 |
[14:59] | You just threw a milkshake into a restaurant where they make minimum wage. | 你把奶昔扔到了挣最低工资的 餐厅服务生身上 |
[15:02] | It’s a YouTube thing! Let’s go, let’s go! Come on. They’re coming! | 这是Youtube上学的 我们快跑 他们来了 |
[15:04] | Anyone want to see the video from Cece’s recital? | 有人想看Cece的表演录像吗 |
[15:07] | Oh, I would love to, but I am swamped. | 哦 我想看 |
[15:11] | That. | 但是我忙死了 忙这个 |
[15:13] | I’ll watch it. Let’s get this over with. | 我看吧 看完了就没事了 |
[15:16] | All right, you don’t have to… | 你没必要一定看 |
[15:18] | Let’s get this over with, Pam. | 早看完早拉倒 Pam |
[15:20] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[15:25] | Wait, what? | 等等 怎么搞的? |
[15:27] | Sorry, I’m in a rush to get back to work. | 抱歉 我有急事要回去上班 |
[15:29] | Oh, no! I took a phone call in the middle of taping | 哦 不 我在录像时接了一个电话 |
[15:33] | and then when I went to turn it back on, I must have turned it off. | 后来我转到程序的时候 一定是给关掉了 |
[15:36] | User error. I’ve heard it happens to other people. | 使用者自己失误 我听说别人犯过这种错误 |
[15:39] | Oscar, don’t rub it in. | Oscar 别戳人家痛处了 |
[15:40] | I’m sure Pam is already kicking herself | 我确定Pam因为 |
[15:42] | for choosing a phone call over her child. | 在孩子表演时接电话已经很自责了 |
[15:45] | Well, it was an important phone call. | 那个电话真的很重要 |
[15:47] | I haven’t told anyone here about the mural yet. | 我还没有对任何人讲壁画的事 |
[15:50] | I want Jim to be the first to know. | 我想第一个告诉Jim 每一次我告诉他好消息 |
[15:53] | Whenever I tell him good news, he’s always like “Beesly!” | 他都会说 “Beesly!” |
[15:57] | I love that. | 我喜欢那样 |
[15:59] | The only thing better than getting the job. | 只有这个比得到工作还要好 |
[16:01] | “Beesly!” | – 嗨 |
[16:09] | Hey. Hello, Peter. | – 你好 Peter |
[16:24] | This barely even feels like a prank anymore. | 根本就不是个恶作剧 你没擦干净 |
[16:28] | You missed a spot. Fire in the hole! | 小心手雷 |
[16:30] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[16:32] | Ha-ha, yeah, joke’s on you, buddy! | 你们可惨了 伙计 |
[16:36] | They make you come back and clean it up. | 他们会抓你回来打扫干净 |
[16:40] | I am sorry that that was so awkward for you two in that meeting, | 很抱歉让你们两个在会上难堪了 |
[16:43] | but I am going to have to reassemble the Youth Task Force. | 但我不得不重新召集青年工作组了 |
[16:47] | Oh, no, I really don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这样不太好吧 |
[16:48] | Well, that is not your call. I made the decision. | 这你说了不算 |
[16:52] | You have no choice in the matter, | 决定权在我 这事你没得选 |
[16:54] | and everybody knows it. | 大家都知道 那好吧 |
[16:58] | Well, okay then. | 我想我们没得选了 |
[16:59] | I guess we don’t have a choice. | 我想我们没得选了 |
[17:00] | Nope. | 的确没有 |
[17:01] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. 是啊 |
[17:16] | Lady“. | 美女… |
[17:21] | You never stop surprising me. | 你总是能给我惊喜 |
[17:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:32] | What was that? | 你在干什么? |
[17:34] | Did I just hear you laughing with glee? | 你刚才是在开心地笑吗? 不是 |
[17:37] | No. I was just clearing my throat. | 我只是清了清嗓子 |
[17:43] | Good night. | Good night. – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[17:46] | Night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 Creed – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[17:47] | Night, Creed. | |
[17:58] | – Hey! – Hey. | |
[18:00] | So, how’s it going? | 事情进展怎样? |
[18:02] | We lost Bridgeport Capital. | 我们丢失了Bridgeport资产这个客户 |
[18:04] | I have no idea what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[18:05] | It’s like everything I did, he just wouldn’t go for it. | 我尽了全力 他就是不领情 |
[18:08] | PAM”. I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[18:09] | I have no idea where we’re going to come up with this money. | 我不知道去哪里筹钱 |
[18:11] | We have to work insanely hard over the next few weeks. | 接下来几周我们得拼命工作了 真抱歉 |
[18:15] | I’m sorry. I feel like you’ve already been working insanely hard. | 我感觉你工作已经很拼命了 |
[18:18] | Can you figure out how to upload Cece’s dance recital? | 你能不能想办法上传Cece的跳舞录像? |
[18:22] | I definitely could use a pick-me-up. | 我真的需要看一下提提神 |
[18:25] | Actually, funny story, I didn’t get it. | 事实上 好玩的是 我没录到 |
[18:28] | I shouldn’t have been so cocky about my rectangle-holding skills after all. | 我真不该对我的手机使用技巧那么自信 |
[18:31] | You’re not serious, are you? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[18:34] | You didn’t get any of the recital? | 你一点都没有录到表演? |
[18:36] | No, I got the teacher introducing them, | 不是 我录到了老师介绍她们 |
[18:38] | and then the applause afterward, | 还有后来的观众鼓掌 |
[18:40] | but not so much of the middle part. | 但是中间的部分没录到 |
[18:41] | Come on, Pam. Pam! | 不是吧 Pam |
[18:43] | I asked you if you could use the phone | Pam 我问过你是否会用手机 |
[18:45] | and you swore that you knew how. | 你发誓说你会用 |
[18:46] | Yeah, okay, I’m sorry. I’m sure we can get a copy. | 是的 对不起 |
[18:49] | A lot of people were taping it. | 我们肯定能复制一份来 有很多家长都在录 |
[18:51] | Oh, great. So we’ll see somebody else’s kid with Cece in the background? | 太棒了 那我们就能看Cece衬托别人的孩子? |
[18:54] | I mean, it’s really not that hard to film a video. | 录个视频真的没那么难 |
[18:58] | Is there… Um. | 你是不是… |
[19:00] | You want to ease up a little bit? | 你能不能不要那么刻薄啊 |
[19:02] | Look, Pam, I don’t know what to tell you. I mean, what do I do? | Pam 我不知道怎么对你讲 我怎么做 机会错过了 |
[19:05] | It’s gone, that moment’s just gone. I missed it. | 那个时机已经错过了 我没赶上 |
[19:08] | I don’t know, Jim. Maybe you should have been there. | 那怎么讲 Jim 也许你也应该去参加 |
[19:10] | You’re not serious, right? | 你不是说真的吧 |
[19:12] | I mean, how is that fair? | 这话公平吗? |
[19:14] | I’m in Philly, these are my days in Philly. You’ve agreed to this. | 我在费城 我在费城工作 你也同意了 |
[19:18] | You know what? I don’t think | 知道吗 你难道要和我 |
[19:19] | you want to start a conversation with me | 谈论公平这个问题吗 |
[19:21] | about what’s fair, okay? | |
[19:22] | – This is way more intense than I ever… | |
[19:24] | Pam, I’m not explaining this to you. | 我们关系从未这么紧张过 我不会向你解释… |
[19:26] | Pam, I’m not going over this again. Jim? | Pam 我不会再说这件事 |
[19:28] | I don’t know how else to… We need you. | Jim 快点过来 |
[19:30] | I don’t know how else to tell you, okay? | 我不知道再说些什么 |
[19:32] | I’m doing everything I can, every week | 我每周都在做一些事情 |
[19:35] | to bring home something for our family. lam… lam… | – 想要带给家里一些… – 我在 我在… |
[19:36] | lam trying to make everything perfect here, okay, | – 为了家庭… – 我在这里尽力维持家里的一切 |
[19:39] | so that you can have everything that you want. | 所以你可以做你想做的事 |
[19:42] | I’m doing this just for me? Is that what I’m doing? | 我做这些只是为了我吗 |
[19:44] | I’m doing it just for me? | 这就是我现在的情况吗 只是为我自己? |
[19:45] | If that’s what you think, then this is a really sad night. | 如果你这么想的话 我今晚就太伤心了 |
[19:49] | You know what? I got to go. | 但你知道吗 我得挂了 – |
[19:51] | Okay? Yup | 好吗 – 行 |
[19:54] | We’ll talk tomorrow? | 明天再谈吧 |
[19:56] | Yup. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 行 明天我们再谈 |
[19:59] | All right, great. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天再谈 |
[20:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:19] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[20:24] | What am I doing wrong, Bflan? | 我做错什么了 Brian? |
[20:26] | Nothing. You’re doing the best you can. | 没错 |
[20:27] | Brian. | 你已经尽力了 |
[20:29] | Give her a minute. | 让她静一静… |
[20:35] | It’s just a tough situation, all right? | 就是遇到点不顺而已 没事的 |
[20:39] | It’s getting tougher. | 越来越难了 |
[20:41] | I just didn’t know that it was going to be this hard. | 我没想到现在会这么难 |
[20:44] | Yeah. Let’s turn the cameras off. Seriously, guys? Enough. Enough. | 我们把摄像机关掉吧 |
[20:52] | Thank you. | 说真的 |
[20:56] | Fire in the hole! | 伙计们 |
[20:59] | Go! Go! Go! | 够了 |
[21:05] | I nailed that guy! And replay. | 够了 |
[21:11] | Fire in the hole! | 谢谢 |
[21:14] | Go! Go! Go! I nailed that guy! | 再看一遍 |
[21:20] | I’m going to miss the paper business. | 我会怀念纸张行业的 |