时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | I’m taking some time off from work… | 我从工作中抽出了一些时间 |
[00:37] | Well, my other work | 好吧 是另一个工作 |
[00:39] | because we needed it. | 因为我们需要 |
[00:43] | It’s great. | 这很好 很好 |
[00:47] | The phone’s been ringing off the hook. | 电话响疯了 |
[00:49] | The guys in Philly are kind of going nuts. | 那些在费城的家伙们快疯了 |
[00:51] | But that doesn’t matter. | 但是那没关系 |
[00:53] | This does. | 这才要紧 |
[00:56] | It’s the only thing that matters. | 这是最重要的事 |
[00:58] | We’ve had some really nice days together. | – 我们一起度过了非常美好的日子 |
[01:00] | Mmm-hmm. | – 嗯哼 |
[01:02] | Nice morning, too. | 早晨也很棒 Beesly 天啊 |
[01:03] | Beesly. Oh, my God. | Beesly 天啊 |
[01:09] | Hey- | 嘿 |
[01:10] | Which tie makes me look like a guy who likes sofas? | 那一条领带让我看起来更像一个爱沙发的人 |
[01:13] | My agent’s putting me up for a furniture commercial. | 我的经纪给我接了一个家具广告 |
[01:15] | Ah. Definitely blue. | 肯定是蓝色 |
[01:18] | Totally, right? | 百分之百地 对吧 |
[01:22] | So, Big Tuna, what’s up? Back in the small pond? | 所以 大金枪鱼 再次回到小池塘感觉怎么样啊 |
[01:25] | For now, yeah, yeah. I was just spreading myself way too thin… | 就现在来说 不错 不错 我呢 太投入工作了 把自己折腾的啊 |
[01:29] | Thin-sliced Tuna. Carpaccio. Go on. | 薄切片金枪鱼 生牛肉片 继续 |
[01:32] | Well, it took me a while. | 好吧 这花了我一点时间 |
[01:34] | But I finally realized that I can’t give 100% | 但是我最后意识到了我不能同时 |
[01:37] | to two things at once, you know? | 百分百地兼顾两件事 你知道吧 |
[01:39] | Yeah. Tell me about it. | 再同意不过了 |
[01:41] | I’ve been trying to act and manage this branch. | 我一直在试着在表演的同时 好好管理这个分部 |
[01:44] | Half the time, I don’t know if I’m wearing | 有一半的时候 |
[01:46] | my stage makeup or my work makeup. | 我不知道我化的是舞台妆还是工作妆 |
[01:49] | Huh. | 哈 |
[01:50] | Well, you know, you can’t have everything, | 鱼和熊掌不可兼得的 |
[01:51] | so you gotta ask yourself what makes you the happiest. | 那你就必须扪心自问 是什么最使你感到快乐 |
[01:54] | You just go all in for what’s most important. That’s my new thing. | 你只需要全力以赴追求那些最重要的东西 这是我新学到的 |
[02:12] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[02:14] | No. Everything is not okay. | 不好 一切都不好 |
[02:19] | The county took my cats. | 我的猫被郡里带走了 |
[02:21] | Wait, all of them? | 等等 全部? |
[02:22] | Two sacks’ worth. | 装了两麻袋 |
[02:25] | Apparently, my apartment complex has rules | 很明显 我住的公寓规定了 |
[02:28] | about how many pets are too many for a studio. | 单人房不能养超过多少数量的宠物 |
[02:32] | And while I was out picking Phillip up from daycare, they came. | 而我去幼儿园接Philip的时候 他们来了 |
[02:39] | They came into my house. | 他们进了我的房子 |
[02:42] | That’s awful, Angela. I’m so sorry. | 那 那可真糟糕 Angela 我很抱歉 |
[02:44] | It’s the that lives downstairs. | 都是那住在楼下的婊子害的 |
[02:47] | She’s this uptight, judgmental shrew. You know the type. | 她就是这种鸡婆 爱妄下判断的泼妇 你们知道这种人有多讨厌 |
[02:51] | I’ve never met anyone like that. | 我从没见过这种人 |
[02:56] | And they’re gone. | 现在它们没有了 |
[02:58] | And I have no one left. | 我孤身一人了 |
[03:02] | Without my cats, lam utterly and completely alone. | 失去了我的猫 我彻底变得孤独无望了 |
[03:09] | Angela, you still have your son. | Angela 你还有你儿子 |
[03:11] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[03:14] | Attention, everyone. May I have your attention? | 注意 大伙们 请大家注意一下 |
[03:16] | There are four new deadly weapons in this office. | 这间办公室又出现了四种新的致命武器 |
[03:22] | Basher, thrasher, crasher and… | – 正踢 侧踢 |
[03:25] | Smasher. | 猛拳 还有 – 重击 |
[03:26] | “Smasher”? No. Where’d you get that? | 重击? 不对 你怎么想到的 |
[03:27] | Fireball! | 火球 停 |
[03:31] | This morning, after hours of combat | 今天早上 |
[03:33] | with some of the city’s best teenagers, | 在和市里几个最厉害的小伙子 格斗了几个小时之后 |
[03:34] | learned my black belt in Goju-Ryu martial arts. | 我终于赢得了我的刚柔流空手道黑带 |
[03:38] | I had to find a new dojo after Sensei Ira and I parted ways. | 在我跟Ira老师分道扬镳之后 我不得不找一个新的道场 |
[03:42] | My new sensei, Sensei Billy, | 我的新老师 Billy老师 |
[03:43] | thought I had more than enough training to take the test. | 认为我已经做了足够多的练习 有资格参加考试 |
[03:46] | Turns out Sensei Ira was a bit of a shyster. | 我这才发现Ira老师是个卑鄙之徒 |
[03:50] | Sensei Billy says most students | Billy老师说大多数学生都不会 |
[03:52] | don’t spend $150,000 over 20 years to get their black belt. | 在20年中花15万美元来换取黑带 |
[03:56] | I would like to invite you all to my black belt ceremony, | 我想邀请你们所有人参加我的黑带典礼 |
[04:00] | right here in the office at lunch. | 就在这个办公室 就在午餐的时候 |
[04:03] | Lunch not provided. | 但是不提供午餐 |
[04:11] | Fireball! | – 火球 – 啊啊啊 |
[04:15] | That’s how it’s done. | 要的就是这个效果 |
[04:16] | That’s pretty good. I feel safe. | 非常好 我感到很安全 |
[04:26] | Hey, Erin. ls Andy in? | 嘿 Erin Andy在里面吗 |
[04:30] | Oh! ls Andy in? Sorry, I thought you said, “ls Indian?” | 哦 Andy在吗 不好意思 我 我还以为你说”是印度人” |
[04:34] | And I was like, “ls Indian what?” | 我就想印度咋地了 |
[04:38] | ls Indian food good? ls Indian jewelry pretty? | 印度菜好吃吗 印度珠宝质量好吗 |
[04:42] | Is Indian hair an expensive kind of wig? Yes to all three, by the way. | 印度头发是一种很贵的假发吗 顺便说一下 三个答案都是 是 |
[04:46] | Lately, I’ve been having a lot of trouble | 最近 |
[04:48] | keeping track of Andy’s calendar. | 我对记住Andy的日程 感到很力不从心 |
[04:50] | His student film audition schedule is crazy hectic. | 他的新手电影试镜时间表紧张得快疯了 |
[04:52] | Yes. There’s Andy. Andy is in. I’m a good receptionist. | 是的 Andy在里面 |
[04:55] | I know he’s in. | Andy来了 我是个好接待员 我知道他在里面 |
[04:56] | David | David Walrus in his native habitat. |
[04:59] | Hey, Andy. | Walrus大驾光临 |
[05:01] | Can we go in your office and talk? Yeah. | – 嘿 Andy 我们能到你的办公室里面谈谈吗 – 好的 |
[05:03] | This isn’t gonna be an easy conversation. | 这场谈话注定不会轻松 |
[05:05] | I told Andy that he was on very thin ice | 当他溜到加勒比海三个月的时候 |
[05:07] | when he snuck away for three months to the Caribbean. | 我告诉他他的处境如履薄冰 |
[05:10] | Then last week, he used company money | 然后上周 |
[05:12] | to buy a top-of-the-line photo printer. | 他用公司的钱 买了一台最高级的照片打印机 |
[05:14] | In his words, “The kind that’s good for headshots.” | 用他的话说是”适合拍大头照的机型” |
[05:18] | And yesterday, he asked me to pay for cheek implants. | 在然后 昨天他让我帮他付款做脸颊整形 |
[05:22] | Claimed it’s going to boost office morale. Now, he’s a good guy. | 声称这样能提高办公室风貌 他是个好人 |
[05:25] | But honestly, at a certain point, | 但是 实话实说 在某种程度上 |
[05:27] | the ice gets too thin, and you fall through. | 他做的太过火了 然后就无法自拔了 |
[05:32] | And that is when you get fired. | 这就要是被炒鱿鱼的情况了 |
[05:37] | – Andy… | |
[05:38] | I’m gonna stop you right there. | 我必须打断你 |
[05:40] | David, this documentary is going to air in two weeks. | David 这个纪录片两周后就要上映了 |
[05:43] | I feel like it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue my dream. | 我觉得这是一生一次的追求梦想的机会 |
[05:47] | Uh-huh. But… | 嗯哼 但是 |
[05:48] | Every minute that I spend here | 我在这里花的每分钟 |
[05:51] | is time not spent making audition videos | 都是我没花在拍摄真实约会的海选视频 |
[05:53] | for reality dating, cooking or singing shows. | 烹饪 歌唱表演的片子 |
[05:57] | I got a real shot here. | 我的机会很大的 |
[05:59] | And I’ll never be able to forgive myself | 如果我因为太专注于我傻逼的纸张公司工作 而搞砸了 |
[06:02] | if I blew it because I was too focused | 我永远不会原谅自己的 |
[06:04] | on my stupid paper companyjob. | |
[06:05] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[06:07] | So you think you’ve been too focused on your job? | 所以你认为你在工作上太专注了 |
[06:09] | At my last headshotsfifing, | 在上次拍定妆照的时候 |
[06:11] | I was so distracted wondering what I was missing at work | 我一直分心在想 在工作上是不是漏了什么 |
[06:14] | that I came across totally manic. And I was going for zany. | 结果变得很狂躁 于是就表现得像个小丑一样 |
[06:20] | So you want to quit Dunder Mifflin to pursue acting? | 所以你想停下Dunder Mifflin的工作 追求演艺事业的发展吗 |
[06:23] | Well, no, actually. | 事实上 不是的 |
[06:26] | I see no reason to limit myself to just acting. | 我没有理由自己局限在表演里 |
[06:30] | I am pursuing fame of any kind. | 任何种类的出名 我都很渴望 |
[06:33] | Could be singing. Could be dancing. I don’t… ltjust… | 可以是唱歌 可以是跳舞 我不确定 我… |
[06:37] | I owe it to myself and my future fans. | 这是我欠自己和未来的粉丝的 |
[06:43] | Well, I guess I can’t stand in the way of a man’s dream. | 好吧 我想我不能阻挡别人追求梦想的道路 |
[06:47] | And it seems like you have the gift. | 而且看起来好像你有那个天赋 |
[06:52] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢你 David |
[06:54] | There’s probably no way I can talk you | 到了这份上 我怎么说 |
[06:56] | into staying at this point, huh? | 你也不会留下了 对吧 |
[06:57] | Nope. lhave made up my mind. | 是的 我下定了决心 |
[07:00] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:01] | Well, good luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[07:02] | Hey, thank you. Not gonna need it. | 谢谢 哥靠的是实力 不是运气 |
[07:06] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[07:14] | Well, that kind of worked out. | 这样也算完成任务了吧 |
[07:17] | I think just about anybody can be a star. | 我觉得每个人都有可能成为明星 |
[07:20] | My postman, the nightjanitor here… But Andy? | 比如我们的邮递员 这儿的夜间守门人 但是Andy呢 |
[07:23] | No, definitely not. Charisma black hole. | 不 绝不可能 他简直是魅力的黑洞啊 |
[07:31] | Oh! Clark. | 哦 Clark |
[07:34] | I’m actually here today. Surprise. | 其实呢 今天我在这里上班 大惊喜 |
[07:37] | So I was wondering if maybe I could have my desk back. | 所以我在想我能不能把我的桌子要回来 |
[07:39] | Right. Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:41] | But, you know, I’ve actually been working | 好的 但是 |
[07:43] | pretty hard here on a daily basis. | 你知道的 |
[07:45] | So, I kind of feel like I’ve earned this. | 我每天都很认真工作 所以我觉得我有资格占这张桌子 |
[07:47] | I mean, you know? You totally have. | – 你知道吗 – 你完全有资格 |
[07:48] | You have earned it. But maybe I could be with my wife. | 你当然有这个权利 但是能不能让我和老婆坐在一起 |
[07:52] | It’s kind of the whole reason why I’m here. | 这是我会在这里的全部理由 |
[07:53] | Right. | 好啊 |
[07:54] | Well, I’m here to sell paper. | 我在这里是为了卖掉纸张 |
[07:58] | Burn. | – 该我赢 |
[07:59] | Wow. | – 哇 |
[08:03] | All right, Jim, look. I just got made junior salesman. | 好吧,Jim 听着 我才刚当上初级销售员 |
[08:06] | Right? And Wallace is here today. | 而且Wallace今天也在这里 |
[08:08] | And I don’t want him to just think of me | 我不想让他觉得我只是一个 |
[08:10] | as a customer service rep that sits in the annex. | 坐在侧房里的顾客服务代表 |
[08:13] | I mean, you can get that, right? Right? | 而你 你无所谓 对吧 对吧 |
[08:15] | And what do you need more face time with Wallace for? | 而你跟有Wallace有更长的见面时间 有什么用呢 |
[08:17] | You trying to get a second second job here? | 你想在这里找个第二个第二职业吗 |
[08:23] | It’s okay. You can sit in the annex. | 没关系 – |
[08:25] | What? | 你可以到侧房里去坐 – 什么 |
[08:26] | I’ll come visit you. | 我会去看你的 |
[08:31] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[08:33] | The annex it is. | 那就侧房吧 |
[08:34] | I’ll be sitting at your desk, if that’s okay with you. | 我会用你的办公桌 如果可以的话 |
[08:37] | It’s fine with me. Have fun. But be careful. | 我没问题 祝你愉快 |
[08:40] | It is very easy to get lost in Pete’s beautiful, dead eyes. | 但是小心点 看着Pete漂亮的没有生气的眼睛很容易走神 |
[08:47] | Everyone, a little breaking news for you. | 大家听好 震撼消息 |
[08:50] | Just had a little chat with David Wallace. | 刚和David Wallace小谈了一下 |
[08:52] | And I’m taking a leave of absence from Dunder Mifflin forever. | 我要永远离开Dunder Mifflin了 |
[08:58] | I can’t say we didn’t see it coming, | 我倒是料到过这种情况 |
[08:59] | but it’s a sad day when anybody is fired. | 但是如何任何人被开除 都会让人很伤心 |
[09:02] | – We’re so sorry, Andy… Uh-uh-uh. | – 我们很抱歉 Andy – |
[09:04] | Andy was not fired. | 呃 呃 呃 Andy不是被开除(点燃) |
[09:05] | I wasn’t fired. What are you talking about? | 我没有被点燃? 你在说什么 |
[09:09] | I’m fired up. Yes. | 我的热情被点燃了啊 没错 |
[09:13] | Guys, I’m leaving to pursue my lifelong dream of being famous. | 伙计们 我 我要离开去追求我终生追求的 扬名立万的梦想 |
[09:18] | On, Andy. | 哦 Andy |
[09:20] | Yeah, so I’ll see you on the red carpet. | 没错儿 那我们红毯上见 |
[09:26] | ‘Cause see, that’s how it works. | 舍不得孩子套不到狼啊 |
[09:29] | Andy sings beautifully, | Andy歌唱得很好 |
[09:32] | and he’s really good at dancing. He’s a good speaker. | 对跳舞也很在行 他口才很好 |
[09:35] | But there’s just something there you don’t want to look at. | 但是有的时候简直让我们不忍直视啊 |
[09:41] | Hey, how am I doing as your desk mate, by the way? | 嘿 作为跟你共用一张桌子的伙伴 你觉得我做得怎么样? |
[09:44] | You probably miss Clark. | 你可能会想念Clark |
[09:46] | Yeah, a little bit. | 是的 有一点 |
[09:48] | Wow. But, um… I get that… | – 哦 哇 但是我觉得 |
[09:50] | No, no. No, it’s cool. | – 哦 不不不 没事的 |
[09:53] | I get it. | – 我知道了 – 现在这样很好 伙计 |
[09:54] | It’s cool, man. | – 我知道了 – 现在这样很好 伙计 |
[09:55] | I’m sure you and I will have our own thing. | 我确定我们俩也会培养起感情来的 |
[09:58] | Yeah. Definitely. Go Phillies, right? | 是啊 绝对 费城队加油 对吧 |
[10:03] | You don’t watch baseball. I keep forgetting that. | 你不爱看棒球 我老忘 |
[10:06] | I just think you’re going into this a little fast. | 你不再考虑一下吗 |
[10:09] | I’m 38, Darryl. How much slower should I go? | 我都三十八岁了 Darryl 还要考虑到什么时候 |
[10:12] | Show business is cold. | 演艺界可不景气啊 |
[10:14] | Let’s say you get a job, which you probably won’t. | 就算你找到工作了 其实你根本不可能找得到 |
[10:16] | They’re not gonna cut you any slack. | 人家才不会让你那么轻松呢 |
[10:18] | You’re meant for a job with lots and lots of slack. | 你就只能干很清闲的活儿 |
[10:23] | All right. I get it. | 好了 我知道了 |
[10:25] | The male is a funny species. | 男人这种物种很奇怪 |
[10:29] | We don’t just tell each other how we feel. That’s chick stuff. | 不喜欢告诉对方自己的感受 女人才会那么做 |
[10:32] | So instead of saying, “Hey, Andy, I love you, man. | 他不会直接说 Andy我爱你 伙计 |
[10:37] | “I don’t want you to leave,” | 我不舍得你走 |
[10:39] | you say something like, | 而只会说 |
[10:42] | Andy “Hey, Andy, you’re making the worst mistake of your life. | |
[10:44] | “You’re not talented.” | 你犯大错误了 |
[10:46] | Well… | 你怎么那么笨 |
[10:50] | Right back at you, Darryl. | 你也一样 Darryl |
[10:58] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[11:04] | Andy’s from the generation that thinks they should all be famous. | Andy那一代人 就觉着自己不该默默无闻 |
[11:07] | What happened to the generation | 那些闭上嘴只管做自己的份内事 |
[11:09] | that knew you shut up, did your work | |
[11:11] | and died quietly from a heart attack? | 最后安静的死于心脏病的那一代人呢? |
[11:14] | Could Andy make it as an entertainer? | Andy能成为一名演员吗 |
[11:17] | I don’t know. You know who’s really funny? | 我不知道 你知道最有趣的是什么吗 |
[11:19] | This bird in the park that can’t fly right. | 公园里有只不会飞的笨鸟 |
[11:23] | I’d pay to see him. | 我愿意掏钱去看 |
[11:25] | But I don’t have to, ’cause the park is free. | 但我不需要付钱 因为公园是免费的 |
[11:34] | I will now perform the ceremonial changing of the belts. | 现在我要进行更换腰带的仪式 |
[11:36] | He will now perform the ceremonial changing of the belts. | 他要进行更换腰带的仪式 |
[11:39] | It’s not a large room. I think they heard me. | 这里地方不大 大家都听见了 |
[11:41] | Take my belt, Master. | 拿走我的腰带吧 师父 |
[11:43] | I now submit to you every part of myself. | 我把自己每一寸都交给你了 |
[11:47] | That’s really okay. I’m mostly focused on the belt here. | 很好 我正集中精神在你的腰带上 |
[11:50] | Just slip it off my… Slip it off my hips. | – 从我的屁股那儿脱下来 |
[11:52] | Hold it… | – 别动 |
[11:53] | Take a step back. | Take a step back. – 后退 – 后退 |
[12:00] | Okay, okay, I can’t… | 好吧 我不要… |
[12:01] | I can’t do this if you’re gonna be thrusting like that, okay? | 你要那样我可没法做下去了 |
[12:05] | I think we’re gonna have to cut this off. | 我想只能剪断它了 |
[12:09] | He will now perform the ceremonial cutting off of the belt. | 现在他要进行剪腰带仪式 |
[12:13] | He… | 他…哦 |
[12:21] | Dwight has been practicing karate for years. | Dwight练习空手道好多年了 |
[12:24] | When we were dating, I would help him with his strength training. | 以前我们约会的时候 我会帮他进行肌力训练 |
[12:28] | He would strap me to his chest in a Baby Bjorn made for fat children | 他用一条肥胖婴儿专用背带 将我绑在他的胸前 |
[12:33] | and do lunges across the farm. | 满农庄地走步 |
[12:37] | I felt like I was flying. | 我觉得好像在飞 |
[12:39] | There it is. | 就是这样了 |
[12:42] | Congratulations. Good job. We did it, we did it. | – 恭喜 干得漂亮 – 我们成功了 |
[12:45] | I love you. Okay. | – 我爱你 – 好吧 |
[12:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:51] | I will now perform my final kata forms. | 现在我要进行最后的结束仪式 |
[12:55] | You’re going to watch me, right? Yes, I will. | – 你会看我表演的 是吧 – 是的 |
[13:01] | Sensei, you’re not watching. Yeah, I’m watching. | – 先生 你没在看 – 我在看呢 |
[13:03] | Just do it. | 做就是了 |
[13:13] | Ha! Ha! | |
[13:15] | Watching? I’m watching. | – 有看吗 – 在看呢 |
[13:17] | Watch this part, okay? | 看这部分 |
[13:24] | Oh. Oh! | 好吗 |
[13:27] | Sensei, do you generally do house calls like this? | 先生 你一般都会做这种上门服务的吗 |
[13:31] | You can just call me Billy. | 叫我Billy就好 |
[13:33] | And no. No, but Dwight insisted. | 不是 但是Dwight坚持那么做 |
[13:35] | He wanted to receive his black belt | 他想在这世界上他最喜欢的地方 |
[13:36] | in the place he loves most in the world. | 接受他的黑带 |
[13:38] | He said that? | 他那么说 |
[13:42] | He’s an odd guy, isn’t he? | – 他人很古怪 |
[13:43] | Yes. | 是吧? – 是的 |
[13:47] | Irritating? Also yes. | 说惹人厌 也不会错 |
[13:49] | But I’ve got to hand it to him, | 但是我得承认 |
[13:51] | he is one of the most tenacious and determined men I’ve ever met. | 他是我见过最有毅力的人之一 |
[14:18] | I am so proud of you, Schruberry blue. | 你真棒 小心肝 |
[14:26] | I really felt like I almost lost her. And nothing is worth that. | 我觉得我快要失去她了 可没什么比她更重要了 |
[14:30] | Boy, I tell you, Jim, a lot of guys in my circle, | 告诉你Jim 我圈子里的那些朋友 |
[14:33] | they wouldn’t even change their golf schedule | 是不会因为家里的事而改变 打高尔夫的时间的 |
[14:35] | to shore up their marriage, let alone their professional goals. | 更别说是为了事业了 |
[14:41] | Dude, there is no way that Jim is just back here | 兄弟 |
[14:44] | to “hang out with Pam.” | Jim不可能只是回来 和Pam在一起的吧 |
[14:46] | Oh! | 你怎么这么说呢 |
[14:47] | You did not just say that. | 你怎么这么说呢 |
[14:49] | You don’t know Pam. She is really cool. | 你不知道Pam 她真的很正 |
[14:52] | All I’m saying is, forget about my chair. | 我意思是他看上的不是我的位子 |
[14:55] | He wants the manager’s chair. And I thought you wanted that job. | 是经理的位子 我以为你想要坐那个位子呢 |
[14:59] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 |
[15:00] | But I made too many mistakes. | 但是我出错太多 |
[15:03] | It’s out of my reach now. | 不够格啦 |
[15:06] | Besides, I think Jim would be a fine manager. | 再说 我觉得Jim会是个很好的经理 |
[15:10] | I’d be happy to see Jim as manager. | 要是他做经理我会很高兴 |
[15:14] | So the reason I called you in here is because Andy is moving on. | 我叫你来 是因为Andy要走了 |
[15:18] | Again. | 又走了啊 |
[15:20] | And I’m looking for a new manager. | 是的 |
[15:25] | And with his performance this year, | 我需要一位新的经理 |
[15:28] | I have been considering Dwight. | 根据今年的业绩 |
[15:32] | Am I crazy? | 我的人选是Dwight |
[15:35] | Not at all. | 我疯了吗 |
[15:37] | It should be Dwight. | 一点也不 Dwight当之无愧 |
[15:41] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:44] | You’re going to want to invest in a lot more liability insurance, | 只是你得买多点意外保险 |
[15:46] | but… Yeah. | – 但是… |
[15:47] | Hey, if there’s someone who loves paper more than Dwight, | – 嗯 |
[15:51] | I definitely don’t want to meet that person. | 如果有人比Dwight更喜欢纸张 千万别让我遇见他 |
[15:58] | Andy, we just wondered if we could have a word. | Andy 能讲两句吗 |
[16:02] | It’s now or never. | 此时不讲更待何时啊 |
[16:03] | Well, we just had a quick question about this decision of yours. | 你的决定 让我们不禁想问 |
[16:07] | You know, to leave a stable job | 快四十岁了 放弃稳定的工作 |
[16:10] | and pursue a career in the entertainment business | 投入娱乐事业 |
[16:13] | in your late 30s with no savings to fall back on | 既没积蓄 |
[16:17] | and no real connections in that business, which can be competitive. | 又没业内的人际关系 这样风险很大啊 |
[16:22] | Yeah, sure. What’s your question? | 没错 你想问什么 |
[16:24] | Our question is… | 我们的问题是 |
[16:28] | it seems dumb. | 感觉这样很蠢啊 |
[16:30] | Well, it’s better than sticking around here and half-assing it, right? | 总比呆在这无所事事好吧 |
[16:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:35] | But what if you were to stay here, | 但是 如果你留下来 |
[16:40] | you know, and “full-ass” it? | 并且能有所作为呢 |
[16:44] | Yeah. Really give it a go? | 还是要走吗 |
[16:46] | Be the greatest manager in the history of this branch and in that way, | 成为这分部史上最牛的经理 |
[16:50] | achieve the fame and immortality that you seek? Mmm? | 这不就能达到你所追求的荣耀了吗 |
[16:55] | No, I like my plan better. | 拉倒吧 我还是喜欢我的计划 |
[16:57] | Well, Andy, your plan sucks, okay? | Andy 你的计划糟糕透了 知道吗 |
[17:01] | Nobody is going to hire you ever. | 不会有人请你的 永远 |
[17:04] | You’re too character-y to be a lead, | 你没有当男主角的相貌 |
[17:07] | and you’re not fat enough to be a great character actor. | 而且你那么瘦做不了性格演员 |
[17:10] | What? | 什么 |
[17:12] | No, I don’t think he can make it as an actor. | 我觉得他做不了演员 |
[17:15] | But he also can’t make it as an employee in an office, | 不过他也做不好一名办公室职员 |
[17:18] | so, you know, why not go nuts with it? | 所以 由他去呗 |
[17:22] | Hey, are you still in charge of office supplies? | 办公用品还是你在管吗 |
[17:26] | Yes. Yeah. You are? | 是的 |
[17:28] | I seem to have a sticky note emergency, | 我拿便利贴的时候拿错头了 |
[17:30] | where I grab it on the wrong end, | 现在麻烦大了 |
[17:32] | and then, this happens. | – 结果成这样了 |
[17:33] | Oh, boy, um… | – 天啊 |
[17:35] | If you could help me out, that would be… | 要是你能帮忙 那就太… |
[17:37] | I could give you some beginner stickies. | 我可以给你一些没那么复杂的便利贴 |
[17:40] | Anything would help. Thank you. Okay. | – 什么都行 谢谢 – 好的 |
[17:41] | Here you go. | – 给 |
[17:42] | Also, while you’re at it, | – 还有 顺便 |
[17:44] | if you did have a salt packet, three tacks and some aspirin, | 如果你有盐包 |
[17:47] | that’d be great. | 三枚大头针和一些 阿斯匹林那就更好了 |
[17:48] | Wow. You have that. Mmm-hmm. | – 哇 你都有 – 嗯 |
[17:50] | Wow, that’s… | – 这… |
[17:51] | It’s all yours. | – 都是你的了 |
[17:52] | You come so prepared. | 准备充足啊 |
[17:54] | Aspirin. | 阿斯匹林 |
[17:56] | If you want to get rid of a headache, you sit on something sharp. | 如果你想要止头疼 |
[17:59] | Any sensei will tell you that. | 就坐在尖物上面 每个先生都会这么跟你说的 |
[18:01] | Hey, congratulations on that black belt, man. | 恭喜你获得黑带 兄弟 |
[18:04] | It’s really great. | 太棒了 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:10] | So I saw you talking to Wallace earlier. | 之前我看见你和Wallace在谈话 |
[18:12] | Is he going to offer you the manager’s job? | 他要升你当经理吗 |
[18:14] | No. | 不是 |
[18:16] | He was maybe thinking of you for it. | 他可能考虑让你做 |
[18:18] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 别逗了 |
[18:20] | I’m afraid that ship has sailed. | 这是不可能的事情咯 |
[18:22] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that. | 不一定哦 |
[18:25] | Just saying. | 说说而已哦 |
[18:35] | Hello. | – 你好 |
[18:36] | Well, hello. | – 你好 |
[18:37] | Big day for you. | 今天是你的大日子啊 |
[18:38] | Big day for you. Thank you. | – 你也一样 – 谢谢 |
[18:40] | Love the belt. Yes. | – 那腰带真不错 – 是的 |
[18:42] | You know, I don’t know anything about karate, | 我对空手道一窍不通 |
[18:43] | but I have broken a few boards in my day. | 但我也曾经踢烂了好几块板子 |
[18:45] | Hiya! | |
[18:46] | Diving boards at my family pool in Redding. | 我父母家在Redding泳池的跳板 |
[18:49] | I was an obese child. | 我曾经是名小胖子 |
[18:51] | I never talk about that here, | 我从来不告诉这里的人的 |
[18:53] | but Nard-Dog’s outta here, so lettin’ it all hang out. | 但既然要离开了也就无所顾忌了 |
[18:56] | This is exciting. | 好激动人心啊 |
[18:57] | You’re finally gonna get to go out and flap your wings. | 你终于可以出外大展身手了 |
[18:59] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[19:01] | ‘Cause a lot of people are saying I might not make it. | 因为大家都说我不会成功的 |
[19:03] | I doubt you’ll make it. | 哦 我也很怀疑呢 |
[19:05] | Very few do who try to be a star. | 想做明星的没几个人能闯出名堂 |
[19:07] | But listen, you’ve saved up enough money to take a couple of years off, | 但是你已经有足够的储蓄 准备好几年不工作 |
[19:10] | and pursue your dream and have some fun, right? | 去实现自己的梦想和享受人生 是吧? |
[19:13] | No, I just applied for more overdraft protection. | 没有 我只是申请增加透支保护 |
[19:16] | Andy, I have nothing to gain from getting you to stay, | Andy 你离开或留下 |
[19:20] | and everything to gain from you leaving. | 对我都没什么影响 |
[19:21] | But please, I have known you for years. I have seen you perform. | 但是我们认识那么久了 你的表现我都看在眼里 |
[19:25] | Dear God, don’t quit your dayjob. | 看在上帝的份上 不要辞掉你的工作 |
[19:30] | Nothing is impossible to him who will try. | 勇于尝试的人终会成功的 |
[19:34] | Alexander the Great, if he were Cockney. | 说伦敦腔的亚历山大大帝 |
[19:38] | You’re bad. | 一点都不像 |
[19:44] | I’m gonna make it. | 我会成功的 |
[19:47] | Every person who’s been on Conan | 每一个成功上过Conan脱口秀的人 |
[19:49] | has a crazy story about how they made it. | 都有难以置信的成名故事 |
[19:52] | Every person. | 每一个人 |
[19:54] | Erin. | |
[19:56] | Honest Erin. Cannot tell a lie. | 老实的Erin 从不会撒谎 |
[19:59] | We lay together. | 我们同床共枕过 |
[20:00] | That’s something you can’t take back. | 这是抹煞不了的事实 |
[20:04] | So true. | 千真万确 |
[20:05] | Is there a question, or are… What? | 是要问问题 还是– 啥呢? |
[20:08] | Will you tell me bluntly, | 你能直白点告诉我吗? |
[20:10] | do you think I’m making a terrible mistake | 你觉得我辞职去做演员 |
[20:12] | quitting my job to become an actor? | 是不是个天大的错误? |
[20:14] | Bluntly? Yes. | 说真的? |
[20:16] | Huge mistake. | 嗯 比天还大的错误 |
[20:18] | Andy, honestly, I think you might become homeless | Andy 说真的 我觉得你可能会无家可归 |
[20:22] | or maybe even starve. | 甚至饿死街头 |
[20:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:33] | You can stay on as a salesman, Andy. | 你可以以销售员的身份留下来的 Andy |
[20:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:45] | Dwight, could you come in here for a second, please? | Dwight 能麻烦你进来下吗? |
[21:08] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[21:10] | Will you be the new manager? | 你想做新经理吗? |
[21:13] | Where? | 去哪里? |
[21:15] | Where? What branch? | – 什么哪里? – 哪个分部? |
[21:17] | Here. Scranton. | 就在这里 Scranton |
[21:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:26] | Come on, Dwight. Get up. | 别这样 Dwight 起来吧 |
[21:28] | Let’s go. It’s good news. | 起来吧 这是个好消息 |
[21:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:33] | I’ve just waited for this moment my entire life. | 我这一辈子就等这一刻了 |
[21:36] | I mean, I was interim manager once, but then I shot that gun. | 我是说 我以前做过临时经理 之后我开了枪 |
[21:39] | What? | 啥? |
[21:40] | But this isn’t interim manager. | 但这次不是临时经理了 |
[21:42] | No. | 不是了 |
[21:45] | It’s Dwight K. Schrute… | 而是Dwight K. Schrute… |
[21:49] | Manager. | 经理了 |
[21:51] | Why do you already have this? | 为啥你会有这个的? |
[21:52] | In case Michael or Andy ever got killed in a traffic accident | 以防Michael或者Andy 死于交通事故的那天 |
[21:55] | and there was a trade show on the same day. | 同时又有一场展销会 需要经理出马的时候 |
[21:57] | You will not regret this decision, David. | 你绝对不会后悔你这个决定的 David |
[21:59] | I know. | 我知道 我保证绝对不会让你失望的 |
[22:00] | I will never, ever let you down. | 我保证绝对不会让你失望的 |
[22:04] | I know, Dwight. | 我知道 Dwight |
[22:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:11] | Okay- | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:13] | Okay. All right. You’re gonna do great. | 行了 你会干得很好的 |
[22:35] | Hey. Wow, hey. | – 嗨 – 哇 嘿 |
[22:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:40] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[22:42] | I have a question. | – 我有个问题 |
[22:43] | Okay- | – 好的 |
[22:45] | I had a question. | 怎么突然忘记了 |
[22:48] | Really? | 真的吗? – 真的! |
[22:50] | I did! | – 我知道 一定的嘛 |
[22:51] | Yeah, totally you did. | 超级重要的 |
[22:52] | Super important. | 超级重要的 |
[22:54] | I need you to stay right here while you think about it. | 我要你待在这里好好想想 |
[22:56] | Okay. All right? I’m gonna wait. | – 好的 – 好吗? 我会等的 好吧 |
[22:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:58] | I did not come back here just to see you. | 我回来这里不只是为了看你 |
[23:00] | No, I’m sure you did not. | 嗯 |
[23:02] | What was yourquesflon? | 我知道 那你的问题是什么? |
[23:04] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 要花一段时间 才能想起来 |
[23:05] | but it might take me a long time to figure it out. | 要花一段时间 才能想起来 |
[23:07] | Well, then, I should figure out | 那好吧 在我等你的时候 我要做好我手头上的工作了 |
[23:09] | things to do while I’m waiting. | 行啊 |
[23:10] | Exactly. | |
[23:17] | Hey, everybody. I changed my mind. | 各位 我改变主意了 |
[23:20] | Not leaving. I’m gonna stay on in sales. | 我不走了 我要留下做销售 |
[23:23] | Oh! Thank God… | 谢天谢地… |
[23:26] | Because sales could be your best role yet. | 因为销售员可能是最适合你的了 嘿 |
[23:29] | Hey. Good choice, man. Seriously. | 选得对 老兄 |
[23:32] | Don’t wanna see you in a porn next year. | 说真的 我不想明年在AV里面见到你 |
[23:34] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[23:35] | Ooh! There’s a great play about a salesman. | 噢 我记得有一出很著名的戏剧是说销售员的 |
[23:38] | Death of a Salesman. | 推销员之死 |
[23:40] | I don’t think so. | 才不是呢 |
[23:41] | Sure, Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller. | 当然是啊 推销员之死 |
[23:43] | – It’s a great play about crushed dreams. – Mmm. | Arthur Miller写的 是一出关于梦想破碎的伟大戏剧 |
[23:46] | No, this one was written by SpongeBob SquarePants. | 不对 我说的这一出是海绵宝宝写的 |
[24:01] | Got any hot leads? | 有什么门路给我的吗? |
[24:07] | See, so you just push from under and turn it around, and boom. | 看 你只要把这个按到底 然后扭过去 就行了 |
[24:12] | Now, the staple crimps outward. | 订书针就能向外扭了 我完全不知道 |
[24:14] | I had no idea. | 我就像个无知小绵羊的订书订了20年 |
[24:15] | And here, I’ve been stapling the same way for 20 years | 我就像个无知小绵羊的订书订了20年 |
[24:17] | like a frickin’ sheep. | |
[24:19] | Look who’s back. I’m back. | – 看看谁回来了 – 我回来了 |
[24:22] | Hey, look, and now, it’s like a double date. | 看看 我们现在 简直就像两队人在约会了 |
[24:24] | Wow. ‘Cause… | 因为 呃– 噗噗 |
[24:27] | Bup-bup! Widdle-de-doo. | 叮叮当 |
[24:30] | Actually, maybe we should go on a double date sometime. | 其实 也许我们有空 |
[24:32] | That’d be fun. | 可以来一次四人约会 那该会很有趣的 |
[24:34] | Yeah, we should do that for real sometime. | 嗯 有空的话真该来一次 |
[24:35] | Well, how about Thursday? | 那就 星期四怎么样? |
[24:37] | Well, Thursday’s tough because“. | 星期四可能有点紧– |
[24:40] | Weeknights are actually tough just because… | 周末晚上也有点麻烦 因为– – 是的 – 那倒是真的 嗯 |
[24:41] | They are. That’s true, yeah. | – 是的 – 那倒是真的 嗯 算了吧 |
[24:42] | Just forget it. Forget I said anything. | 算了吧 |
[24:46] | What? | 忘了我说的吧 |
[24:53] | Attention, everyone. Just a quick announcement. | 各位注意听好 我很快就说完 |
[24:56] | Little reconfiguration to the staff. | 一点小小的人事调整 |
[24:58] | Dwight Schrute… | |
[24:59] | David. | |
[25:02] | Can I just do one thing while you’re making this announcement? | 我能在你宣布的时候 做一件事吗? |
[25:05] | And then, I’ll never, ever do it again. | 之后我就再也不会做了 |
[25:07] | I don’t think so. But it’s just one thing. | – 我不赞成 – 但就一件事而已 |
[25:08] | Just let me… Let me do this… Dwight… Dwight… | – 只要让我– 作完这个– |
[25:10] | Come on… What I was about to say is Dwight… | 拜托 我要宣布的是 Dwight |
[25:16] | I’m sorry, I gotta… This’ll be a second, sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 我要 – |
[25:18] | Just wait and send it to voice mail. | 很快就行的 抱歉 – 等一下 就等会听语音信箱嘛 |
[25:20] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[25:23] | Uh… | |
[25:27] | Come on. | 怎么那么慢啊 |
[25:36] | Then we’ll get him a new set of drums. | 那我们就给他一套新的鼓 |
[25:38] | Oh, my God. | 噢 |
[25:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[25:48] | Dwight Schrute is manager! | Dwight Schrute是经理了! |
[25:55] | Yeah! | 噢耶! |
[26:00] | B rava. B rava. | 好啊 好啊 |
[26:02] | Way to go, Dwight. Whoo! | – 恭喜啊 Dwight – 喔嗬! |
[26:04] | Creed Bratton is the new manager! | Creed Bratton是新任经理了! |
[26:11] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[26:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[26:13] | Dwight’s the new manager. | Dwight成了新经理了 |
[26:15] | He freaking did it. | 他居然做到了 |
[26:17] | Congratulations, Dwight. | 恭喜啊 |
[26:21] | Dwight Pam. | |
[26:23] | Congratulations, buddy. | 恭喜 老兄 |
[26:29] | Thank you, Jim. | 谢谢你 Jim |
[26:31] | Congrats, Dwight. | 恭喜你 Dwight |
[26:34] | Get out of Jim’s seat. | 给我从Jim的座位上走开 |
[26:37] | But I fought for this seat. | 啥… 但这可是我挣来的 |
[26:39] | You’re an annex kid. | 你是个混侧房的孩子 |
[26:40] | You might be bullpen. We’ll see. Give it a couple years. | 你可能会回候补区去 几年后我们等着瞧 |
[26:42] | Scram. | 快滚 |
[26:58] | It’s nice to have you back. | 很高兴看到你回来 |
[27:05] | So… | So… – 那… – 那… |
[27:07] | I wanted to offer you a new position. | 我想给个新职务给你 |
[27:09] | Let’s hear it. | 说来听听 |
[27:11] | Assistant regional manager. | 地区助理经理 |
[27:13] | Nope. Can’t accept that job. | 不行 我不能接受这个 |
[27:16] | It’s not a real job. | 这算哪门子工作 |
[27:17] | Jim. | |
[27:18] | I’ll tell you what I could accept | 我会告诉你我更愿意去做 |
[27:20] | is assistant to the regional manager. | 地区经理助理 |
[27:23] | That is a real job, and one I’d be proud to take. | 这才是工作 我能自豪地接受的工作 |
[27:25] | Shake on it? | 握个手? |
[27:28] | Done. Way to negotiate, idiot. | 完了 谈判手段而已 白痴 |
[27:33] | Don’t get me wrong. lam definitely here for Pam. | 别误会了 我来这里绝对是为了Pam |
[27:38] | But this is an awesome added bonus. | 但这绝对是捡来的大便宜 那么… |
[27:46] | So, all the numbers adding up? | 所有的账目都对吗? 嘿 |
[27:49] | Hey, I didn’t get a chance to say it, but, congratulations, Dwight. | 我错过机会说了 但是… |
[27:54] | Thank you. | 恭喜啊 Dwight |
[27:55] | Yes, congratulations. | – 谢谢你 |
[27:57] | Yeah, and, Dwight, I’d like to be the first to say | – 是啊 |
[28:00] | congratulations. | 恭喜 没错 |
[28:03] | This is a big day for you. | 还有 Dwight |
[28:07] | Hmm. | 我很乐意去第一个祝贺你 这对你来说 今天是个大日子 |
[28:08] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[28:16] | Carry on. | 继续干活吧 |
[28:22] | How did I just abandon my dream so quickly? | 我怎么能这么快就放弃了我的梦想? |
[28:25] | It’s ’cause I had a fallback. That’s the problem. | 是因为我退缩了 这就是问题 |
[28:29] | When you have fallbacks, it’s just easy to give up. | 你缩了 就随时会放弃 |
[28:32] | When Cortés landed in Mexico, | Cortez登陆墨西哥的时候 (1519年征服墨西哥的西班牙将领) |
[28:34] | only way he got his men to defeat the Aztecs | 唯一能让他的手下击败阿兹特克人的法子 |
[28:36] | was by burning all of his own boats | 就是烧掉他们自己所有的船 |
[28:38] | so they could never return home. | 让他们没有后路 |
[28:42] | Huge dick move, | 破釜沉舟 |
[28:44] | but very effective. | 但很有效 |
[28:48] | I need to be that same kind of dick to myself. | 我也做这个不给自己留后路的烂人 |
[28:55] | Everyone! | 各位! |
[28:57] | Changed my mind again. | 我再次改主意了 |
[28:58] | – Which is it now? | |
[28:59] | Dream or no dream? | 这次又是啥? 为了梦想还是没有梦想? |
[29:01] | Uh, dream. | – 为了梦想 |
[29:02] | Goin’ with my dream. | 我决定追梦去了 |
[29:04] | Gotta go all in. Ain’t that right, Jim? | 必须全身心去追梦 我说的对吗 Jim? |
[29:06] | Oh. Don’t look at me, ’cause I think you’re making a terrible choice. | 别看我啊 因为我觉得你这决定错的离谱 |
[29:09] | All in! Whoo! | 我不顾一切了! |
[29:16] | Toby! | |
[29:18] | Hey. I changed my mind again. | 嘿 我又改主意了 |
[29:20] | I am gonna leave Dunder Mifflin to pursue acting after all. | 我决定要离开Dunder Mifflin 投身演艺事业之中 |
[29:24] | Okay, then, Andy. Yeah. | – 好吧 那么 Andy – 嗯 |
[29:25] | But here’s the thing. | 但这里有个问题 |
[29:26] | I can’t have good old Dunder Mifflin to fall back on, | 我不能又故技重施 继续缩回Dunder Mifflin |
[29:28] | or else I’ll never succeed. | 否则我永远不可能成功 |
[29:29] | Gotta burn those boats! | 要破釜沉舟! |
[29:31] | So I need you to go into my file | 所以我要你找到我的档案 |
[29:32] | and put down that I was fired for theft | 然后加上我因为偷东西被解雇 |
[29:35] | and/or groping wieners. | 还有/或者摸别人的老二 |
[29:38] | Andy, you know I can’t do that. | A-Andy 你知道我不能这么做的 |
[29:40] | It’d be lying. Seriously? | 这是在撒谎 真的吗? |
[29:42] | Yeah, I’m… | – 是的 我– |
[29:43] | Come on, just do it. | – 拜托 做就是了 |
[29:45] | I can’t. | – 我不能这么做 |
[29:46] | All right, fine. | – 那好吧 |
[29:48] | Just know that you made me do this. | 你知道是你逼我的 |
[29:52] | Come on. Andy, no. | 哦 拜托 Andy 别这样 |
[29:54] | God, Toby, don’t… Stop blocking my hand. | 天啊 Toby 别– 不要挡住我的手 |
[29:57] | No, no. | – 是你– 是你造成的 – 别 别 Andy |
[29:58] | This is your… You brought this on. | – 是你– 是你造成的 |
[30:00] | No, no. Andy. | – 别 别 Andy |
[30:02] | Okay, all right. Groped you good. Off to Hollywood! | 好 好吧 摸爽了 向好莱坞出发 |
[30:15] | This is Angela. | 我是Angela |
[30:18] | Hello, Miss Polodnikovski. | 你好 Polodnikovski小姐 |
[30:20] | How can I help you? | 我有什么可以帮到你的么 |
[30:23] | Did my rent check not clear? | 是因为我的房租支票被退了吗 |
[30:25] | Because I just transferred another $25 to that account. | 我刚又转了25刀 |
[30:30] | So if there’s a problem, it’s clearly on your end. And… | 所以如果有什么事情 |
[30:33] | Oh. Oh! | 那是你的问题 噢噢 |
[30:35] | Oh, okay. Good. | 好吧 行 |
[30:37] | Then what is this about? | 那 嗯 你打电话来是要… |
[30:42] | No, no. Hey, hey. | 不 不 嘿 嘿 |
[30:45] | No, you are out of line, Miss Polodnikovski. | 不行 你做得太过了 Polodnikovski小姐 |
[30:47] | No. No, you are. No, you are! | 不 不 是你 不 你就是 |
[30:51] | Evicted? Fine! | 强制离开 好啊 |
[30:52] | I don’t want to live in that cesspool anyway. | 反正我也不想住在那破烂地方了 |
[30:54] | Listen, I get my security deposit back. Yes, I do. | 听着 我要拿回我的押金 没错 |
[30:59] | That is not fair! | That is not fair! 那不公平 那不公平 |
[31:02] | Well, you know what? | 我告诉你 |
[31:03] | You have so many hairs on your chin, | 你下巴上长了那么多毛 |
[31:05] | Animal Control should’ve taken you away. | 动物管理部门早就应该把你带走 |
[31:07] | That is very unladylike. You are disgusting! | 怎么能说出这样不淑女的话 你真让人恶心 |
[31:23] | What do you think that was about? | 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[31:26] | David. | |
[31:28] | I lost the Scranton White Pages account. | 我的Scranton白页的客户弄没了 |
[31:29] | Do you have any idea how much paper that is? | 你知道那涉及到多少纸张么 |
[31:32] | And I’d just like to point out I was mad at Dwight. | 我只是想说 |
[31:35] | I did it out of spite. | Dwight让我很生气 我是故意的 |
[31:36] | We put the past behind us, though, Andy. | 但是过去已经过去了 Andy |
[31:39] | What if I told you I hate you and this company? | 如果我跟你说我恨你 恨这间公司呢 |
[31:41] | Enough, Andy. Enough! | 够了 Andy 够了 |
[31:42] | Just stop forgiving me, David. Please? | 千万别继续原谅我 David 算我求你 |
[31:46] | This is my last chance to honor what is best inside myself. | 这是我张扬自己个性的最后机会了 |
[31:51] | What if I took a dump on your new car? | 如果我在你的新车上拉屎会怎么样 |
[31:53] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天 |
[31:54] | Eleanor Roosevelt once said, | 埃莱娜·罗斯福曾经说过 |
[31:56] | “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” | “未来属于那些相信自己梦想美好的人” |
[32:01] | I think she’s right. | 我想她是对的 |
[32:03] | I feel calm now. | – 我现在感觉很平静 |
[32:04] | Get out! | – 滚 滚 |
[32:07] | I feel like for the first time in a long time, | 我觉得这么长时间以来第一次 |
[32:11] | I’m doing the right thing. | 觉得 自己做的是对的 |
[32:15] | Andy. Yeah. | – 嗯 |
[32:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 重的 |
[32:20] | Heavy stuff like books on the bottom. | 比如是书 要放在下面 |
[32:21] | So I don’t squash my knickety-knacks on top. | 这样它就不会把我的小玩意儿们压坏了 |
[32:23] | Yeah, okay, that’s not what I mean. | 好吧 我不是这个意思 |
[32:27] | You don’t have to leave because you said you would. | 你不需要因为说了要走就真走 |
[32:30] | Don’t let pride ruin your whole life. | 不要让骄傲毁了你的一生 |
[32:34] | Okay? It’s not worth it. | 好么 |
[32:39] | Wow! Angela. | 不值得 |
[32:42] | What we had was great, and, honestly, I think about it a lot, too. | 我们相处的很开心 老实说 我有时候也会想… |
[32:47] | Ugh. But I just… It’s in the past. | 但是我…一切都过去了 |
[32:50] | And I feel like we shouldn’t… No, that’s not… | – 我觉得我们不应该… – 不 不是你想的那样– |
[32:52] | …rehash… | 不要继续说下去了 |
[32:53] | No, none… No, stop. | |
[32:54] | It’s just… | 你就… |
[32:57] | Exactly. Okay. | – 没错 – 好吧 |
[32:59] | Well, have a good trip. | 一路顺风 |
[33:04] | Good luck, Andy. | 祝你好运 Andy |
[33:06] | Thanks, Angela. You, too. | – 谢谢 Angela |
[33:08] | Thanks. | 你也是 – 谢谢 |
[33:09] | A bridge a-burnt. | 后路断了 |
[33:12] | No turning back now. | 现在不会回头了 |
[33:14] | Everybody, Lorelei and I would like to say thank you and good-bye | 各位 |
[33:21] | the only way we know how. | 我和我的琴想用我们 唯一擅长的方式说谢谢和再见 |
[33:22] | Good lord. | – 噢 |
[33:23] | Can’t you just leave? | 上帝 – 你就离开就得了 |
[33:25] | You know, Andy, you could just say a really nice good-bye. | Andy 你就好好说一句再见就可以了 |
[33:28] | Tuna, I’m a performer, and perform I shall. | 金枪鱼 我热爱表演 我要演出来 * 我会记得你 * * 你会记得我么 * * 不要让你的生命* * 匆匆溜走 * * 也不要沉浸在记忆的悲伤当中 * * 记住我们一起渡过的* *所有欢乐时光 * * 我让它们从我们身边离开 * { *当一切没有那么美好* * 我还清楚地记得第一次见你时的样子 * * 在阳光下微笑 * * 希望感觉到你的温暖* * 我想做你的爱人 * * 我会记得你 * |
[34:36] | You Okay? | 你还好吧 |
[34:38] | It’s just a really nice song. | 只是一首很好听的歌而已 *你会记得我么 * *不要让你的生命 * * 匆匆溜走 * * 也不要沉浸在记忆的悲伤当中 * * 记住我们一起渡过的 * * 所有欢乐时光 * * 也不要沉浸在记忆的悲伤当中 * |
[35:18] | Awesome. | 很棒 |
[35:20] | Nice! | 不错啊 |
[35:22] | Thanks, Meredith. | 谢谢 Meredith |
[35:26] | Who knows? Maybe Andy will make it. | 谁知道呢 没准儿Andy会成功 |
[35:29] | He’s not terrible. | – 他也没有那么可怕 |
[35:31] | STANLEY’. Yeah. | – 嗯 |
[35:32] | And people worse than him make it all the time, | 比他更糟的人也总是成功 像 |
[35:34] | Lil’ Romeo like Lil’ Romeo. | |
[35:35] | No, he’s good. | 不 他很好 |
[35:36] | He was good. | 他曾经很好 – |
[35:48] | Good night, Kevin. | 晚安 Kevin |
[35:49] | Night, Oscar. | – 晚安 Oscar |
[36:04] | Tents? | 帐篷 |
[36:06] | Are you thinking of going camping? | 你是准备去露营么 |
[36:08] | I thought you found nature vulgar. | 我以为你觉得大自然很土 |
[36:10] | Well, I’ve changed my mind. | 我现在不这么想了 |
[36:15] | Wait a minute, Angela. | 等等 Angela |
[36:17] | You’re not thinking of living in a tent… | 你不会是想住在帐篷里吧 |
[36:20] | God, would you just mind your own business? | 老天 你先管好你自己吧 |
[36:24] | Okay, listen. I’m just gonna say this. | 听着 我只是想说 |
[36:27] | You are not going to live in a tent. | 你不能住在帐篷里 |
[36:29] | Oh, God. | – 上帝 |
[36:32] | Come stay with me. | – 过来和我住吧 |
[36:33] | You don’t want me at your place. | 你会受不了我的 |
[36:35] | I do. Yes. | 不会的 |
[36:37] | Not forever, but until you get back on your feet, | 不是长期 只是在你找到落脚的地方 |
[36:41] | which won’t be long. It’s the least I can do. | 之前暂时性的 至少让我帮帮你吧 |
[36:44] | Well… | 那… |
[36:50] | Separate bathrooms. | 洗手间是分开的 |
[36:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:02] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:04] | Let’s go get Phillip. | 我们去接Philip吧 |
[37:05] | Then, we’ll get your stuff… | – 然后 |
[37:07] | Okay- | 我们去拿你的东西… – 好啊 |
[37:08] | And you get the hell out of that place. | – 你就可以从离开那个鬼地方了 |
[37:10] | Okay- | – 没错 |
[37:13] | Are you allowed to have pets? | 你允许样宠物么 |
[37:14] | Oh, Angela. | |
[37:17] | Yesterday, I was just your average, ordinary paper salesman | 昨天 我还只是一个普通推销纸的销售员 |
[37:21] | with a farm and a bunch of pipe dreams about beet fuel. | 有一个农场 做着关于甜菜油管的梦 |
[37:24] | Today, I leave here a regional manager with a black belt. | 今天 我是空手道黑带的地区经理 |
[37:31] | It really is amazing how your life can change in one day. | 有时候原来一天可以改变命运 太精彩了 |
[37:38] | You talk to Wade and Colin? | 你找Wade和Colin谈了么 |
[37:39] | No, I just saw I missed their call. Why? What’s up? | 我刚看到我有一个未接来电显示 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[37:41] | We got an offer on the table. | 对方报价了 |
[37:43] | What kind of offer? A buyout. | – 什么样的报价 – 全部购进 |
[37:45] | What? We’re in play, baby. | – 什么 – 我们入局了 亲爱的 |
[37:46] | Oh, my God. We did it. | – 上帝 – 我们做到了 |
[37:48] | We did it! | – 我们成功了 – 啊 哈哈哈 |
[37:49] | Hey, and look. | 嘿 |
[37:51] | The buyers wanna make sure it’s not just a Philly play. | 买家希望不光是费城那边来 |
[37:53] | Okay. So get this. | – 好吧 – 听着 |
[37:55] | They’re gonna pay for us to go pitch out west. | 这下我们去西部做宣传的钱有着落了 |
[37:59] | We’re talking Spurs, the Jazz, Cowboys. | 我们说的可是马刺队 爵士队 牛仔 |
[38:03] | Blake Griffin, baby. | 布雷克·格里芬(NBA球员)啊 宝贝 |
[38:05] | Wow, that is… | – 喔 |
[38:07] | Yeah. | 那是… – 嗯 |
[38:08] | Wow. We did it. | – 我们成功了 |
[38:10] | Yeah, we did it. | – 嗯 我们成功了 |
[38:12] | Hey, how long do they think that’s gonna take? | 嘿 那大概需要多久 |
[38:14] | Wade said we could do the whole country in three months. | Wade说我们三个月就可以完成 整个国家的宣传 |
[38:17] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[38:21] | Yeah, I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[38:23] | Can’t do what? | 做不到什么 |
[38:25] | This, man. I can’t do this to Pam. | 这个 我不能对Pam这么做 |
[38:29] | No, no. Jim, this is different. | 不 不 Jim 这次不一样 |
[38:32] | This is everything. | 这次是我们所有的梦想啊 |
[38:33] | I know. | 我明白 |
[38:36] | And I can’t do it. | 但是我做不了 |
[39:04] | So is your place all bachelor, slobby and gross? | 那你的房间是不是 像一般单身汉那样 又脏又乱 |
[39:08] | Nope, it’s neat and tastefully appointed, like most gay men’s homes. | 不 很整齐有品味 像大多数同志 的房间一样 |
[39:11] | The stereotype holds up. | 人们总结得都是对的 |
[39:13] | I wouldn’t know. lneverhved with a gay guy. | 我不知道啊 我从来没有和同志男人 一起住过 |
[39:17] | Angela, you just were… | Angela 你只是– |
[39:23] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[39:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:30] | I understand more than most, but we both have to move on. | 我最了解不过了 但是我们都要放下 |
[39:34] | You can’t… | 你–你不能– |
[39:37] | No, not the Senator. | 不 不是参议员 |
[39:40] | I love Dwight. | 我爱Dwight |