时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | That’s a terrible decision. Oh, and you’re the expert, are you? | 这是个糟糕的决定 哦,你是专家,是吗? |
[00:08] | I’ve got eyes, mate, I’ve got four of them. | 我有眼睛,伙计,我有四只眼睛 |
[00:10] | You know nothing, mate, nothing! Come on, you Reds! | 你什么都不知道,伙计,什么都不知道!来吧,你这个赤色分子! |
[00:12] | Yes, come on, please, the red, just the red ones! | 是的,来吧,请,红色的,只有红色的! |
[00:15] | Oh, naff off, ref, that was never a foul! | 哦,滚蛋吧,裁判,那不是犯规! |
[00:17] | Oh, put your handbag away, Grandma. | 哦,把你的手提包拿开,奶奶 |
[00:20] | What’s going on here then? Since when did you watch football? | 这到底是怎么回事?你什么时候开始看足球了? |
[00:23] | Oh, they keep talking about it at work. | 哦,他们在工作中一直在谈论它 |
[00:25] | I’m just watching enough so I’ve got something to say. | 我只是看够了,所以我有话要说 |
[00:27] | Ah, excuse me, it’s time for my Murder, She Wrote! | 啊,不好意思,现在是我的《谋杀,她写》的时间了! |
[00:30] | Murder, She Wrote? Again? | 谋杀,她写的?又来了? |
[00:33] | Yes, it’s my one form of entertainment and I… | 是的,这是我唯一的娱乐形式,我… |
[00:36] | Oh, that was a dive! That was a dive! | 哦,那是一个潜水!那是个跳水! |
[00:38] | All part of the game! Part of the game! | 都是游戏的一部分!游戏的一部分! |
[00:40] | Yeah, kick his head in! | 对,把他的头踢进去! |
[00:41] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[00:42] | Wow! | 哇! |
[00:44] | They’ve got a promo and everything. | 他们有一个宣传片和一切 |
[00:46] | “Here at Arrowcroft Hall, we look after your every need. | “在阿罗克罗夫特大厅,我们照顾你的每一个需要 |
[00:50] | “A beautiful 16th-century mansion set within 100 acres | “一座美丽的16世纪的豪宅,坐落在100英亩的 |
[00:54] | “of green English countryside. | “绿色的英国乡村 |
[00:57] | “Weddings, celebrations, corporate events, whatever the occasion…” | “婚礼、庆典、公司活动,无论什么场合…” |
[01:00] | You should do one of these films. | 你应该拍一部这样的电影 |
[01:02] | No, I’m not going in front of the camera again. | 不,我不会再走到镜头前了 |
[01:04] | That’s fine, I’ll do it. Easy. | 这很好,我来做 别紧张 |
[01:06] | Oh, wow! | 哦,哇哦! |
[01:08] | Skills! Oh, he’s so good! | 技巧! 哦,他太厉害了! |
[01:10] | You just fancy him from that aftershave ad. | 你只是从那个须后水广告中看中了他 |
[01:12] | No, I don’t. It’s nothing to do with that. | 不,我没有 这和那个没有关系 |
[01:14] | I just admire his, like… | 我只是羡慕他,就像… |
[01:15] | Keepie-uppies. Keep, keepie-uppies. Keep, keepie-uppies. | Keepie -uppies 保持,保持–小狗 保持,保持–小狗 |
[01:18] | Well, I could do that if I had, like, 1,000 hours’ practise. | 好吧,我可以做到这一点,如果我有,像,1000个小时的练习 |
[01:21] | I don’t think you could. I could. | 我不认为你可以 我可以 |
[01:24] | Only 1,000? | 只有1,000小时? |
[01:26] | Humphrey, can I borrow you for a bit? | 汉弗莱,我可以借你用一下吗? |
[01:30] | HE MUMBLES | 他喃喃自语 |
[01:51] | Well, Mike’s filming this promo thing today | 好吧,Mike今天正在拍摄这个宣传片 |
[01:54] | and we should soon have enough money to start the gatehouse. | 我们应该很快就会有足够的钱来开始建造门房 |
[01:56] | So, between making money from that and events, | 所以,在赚钱和活动之间 |
[01:59] | he should be able to stop his job job. | 他应该能够停止他的工作 |
[02:01] | Great, that’s so good. | 太好了,这太好了 |
[02:02] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗? |
[02:04] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊,是啊,是啊,是啊 |
[02:06] | You looked like you just…seen a… | 你看起来像刚… …看到一个… |
[02:08] | Oh, no, it’s only, I’m just going on and on about myself. Hello? | 哦,不,这只是,我只是在不断地谈论自己 喂? |
[02:11] | How about you, how are things with the cafe, any news? | 你怎么样,咖啡馆的事情怎么样了,有什么消息吗? |
[02:13] | Oh, God, don’t ask. | 哦,上帝,别问了 |
[02:14] | Did you…? What? Really? | 你有没有……?什么?真的吗? |
[02:15] | I thought it was all good. You just looked at me. | 我以为一切都很好 你只是看了我一眼 |
[02:18] | It’s a long story, honestly, I’d rather hear about you. | 说来话长,说实话,我更想听听你的故事 |
[02:21] | Can you see me? | 你能看到我吗? |
[02:22] | Did something happen? | 发生了什么事吗? |
[02:23] | Excuse me. | 请原谅我 |
[02:25] | It’s so embarrassing. | 真是太尴尬了 |
[02:27] | Young lady, can you tell me who won the war? | 年轻的女士,你能告诉我谁赢了这场战争吗? |
[02:29] | I’ve lost it all. What? | 我已经失去了这一切 什么? |
[02:32] | Yeah, he basically conned me. | 是的,他基本上骗了我 |
[02:34] | He did all this talk about investment | 他做了所有这些关于投资的谈话 |
[02:37] | and believing in my vision, and then he just ran off with my deposit. | 相信我的眼光,然后他就带着我的存款跑了 |
[02:40] | Oh, my… | 哦,我的… |
[02:42] | Just all the money I’d saved. | 我存的所有钱 |
[02:45] | What a total… | 这真是个… |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:48] | Isn’t there something, like, that you can do? | 是不是有什么,比如,你可以做的? |
[02:51] | Yeah, well, he said it would be easier if we put all the money | 是啊,他说,如果我们把所有的钱都放到一个账户里,会更容易些 |
[02:54] | into one account and I just didn’t even question it! | 进入一个账户,我甚至没有质疑! |
[02:57] | So.. | 所以… |
[02:59] | I mean, I guess… | 我的意思是,我想… |
[03:00] | ..I’m an, I’m an idiot. | …我是个,我是个白痴 |
[03:02] | You’re not an idiot. | 你不是一个白痴 |
[03:04] | No, I, I am an idiot, actually, because I didn’t read the paperwork, | 不,我,我是一个白痴,实际上,因为我没有阅读文件 |
[03:09] | I didn’t get any independent advice, | 我没有得到任何独立的建议 |
[03:12] | I didn’t even check his background. | 我甚至没有检查他的背景 |
[03:14] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[03:15] | Lucy, none of this is your fault. | 露西,这都不是你的错 |
[03:17] | You poor thing. Come here. Come here. | 你这个可怜的家伙 来这里 来这里 |
[03:24] | Do you…? | 你是… … ? |
[03:26] | I fancy a jog, actually. | 我想慢跑,其实 |
[03:27] | Shall we jog back to the car? | 我们可以慢跑回车上吗? |
[03:29] | Erm…yeah. | 呃…好的 |
[03:31] | Just get out of here, shake it off. | 只要离开这里,把它甩掉 |
[03:35] | Oh… | 哦… |
[03:39] | We’re going to be stuck here forever and I just think I’ll go mad. | 我们将永远被困在这里,我想我要疯了 |
[03:42] | Now steady on. Steady. | 现在稳住了 稳住 |
[03:45] | We must not lose our morale. | 我们绝不能失去斗志 |
[03:47] | At least we have each other. | 至少我们还有彼此 |
[03:49] | Yes, Gerald. | 是的,杰拉尔德 |
[03:51] | And there must be some way off this island, Beatrice. | 一定有办法离开这个岛,Beatrice |
[03:57] | We need a boat! | 我们需要一艘船! |
[03:59] | We could cut down this tree. | 我们可以把这棵树砍下来 |
[04:02] | Ah! Ah, that’s done it. | 啊,这样就可以了 |
[04:05] | Here she goes. Timber! | 她来了 木材! |
[04:07] | And we can fashion it into a canoe. | 我们可以把它塑造成独木舟 |
[04:09] | Tong, tong, tong, tong. Tong, tong, tong, tong. | 咚,咚,咚,咚 佟,佟,佟,佟 |
[04:12] | There we go. In you get, Beatrice. | 我们走吧 进去吧,碧翠丝 |
[04:14] | Aye! OK. | 好的!好的 |
[04:16] | Yeah. Very good. Right, OK. | 是的 非常好 好的,好的 |
[04:19] | I see home! | 我看到家了! |
[04:21] | Ah, land ahoy! | 啊,土地啊! |
[04:23] | And scene! Lovely. | 还有场景!很好 |
[04:25] | Lovely stuff. | 可爱的东西 |
[04:27] | You got stuck on an island and you found a way off of it. | 你被困在一个岛上,你找到了离开它的方法 |
[04:30] | Wonderful improvisation. | 精彩的即兴表演 |
[04:31] | Do I like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[04:32] | Whose line is it anyway? | 这到底是谁的台词? |
[04:34] | Right, who’s next? No, let someone else have a turn. | 对,下一个是谁?不,让别人来吧 |
[04:36] | Me! Yes, Mary. | 我! 是的,玛丽 |
[04:39] | And…where’s Lady B? | 还有… …B女士呢? |
[04:40] | Well, she’s watching Murder, She Wrote. | 她在看《谋杀,她写》 |
[04:42] | Is she, again? | 又是她吗? |
[04:44] | Yes, afraid so. | 是的,恐怕是的 |
[04:45] | OK, Robin, would you like to, you know, give it a try? | 好吧,罗宾,你愿意,你知道,给它一个尝试? |
[04:50] | HE GROANS | 他呻吟着 |
[04:53] | OK, well, let’s start with something simple, | 好吧,让我们从简单的事情开始 |
[04:56] | so how about the shopkeeper and the customer? | 那么店主和顾客呢? |
[04:59] | Mary enters Robin’s shop | 玛丽进入罗宾的商店 |
[05:02] | and… | 和… |
[05:04] | ..improvise. | …即兴发挥 |
[05:05] | Where’s the shop? It’s here. | 商店在哪里? 就在这里 |
[05:07] | What? | 什么? |
[05:08] | Well, it’s pretend. You know, use your imagination. | 嗯,这是假装的 你知道,用你的想象力 |
[05:10] | It’s in your imagination. | 它就在你的想象中 |
[05:15] | Door, Mary. | 门,玛丽 |
[05:17] | Please, can I have a door? | 求你了,能给我一扇门吗? |
[05:19] | Oh, it’s a door shop. | 哦,这是个门店 |
[05:21] | Great, yeah. | 很好,是的 |
[05:23] | No. | 不,不 |
[05:26] | OK. | 好的 |
[05:27] | Now, Robin, that’s called blocking. | 现在,罗宾,这就是所谓的阻挠 |
[05:29] | Mary’s made you an offer there, she’s made this a door shop, | 玛丽给了你一个提议,她把这当成了门店 |
[05:31] | so you need to build on that | 所以你需要在此基础上 |
[05:33] | and say something like, “What kind of door do you require, madam?” | 然后说:”您需要什么样的门,女士?” |
[05:37] | What door you want? | 你想要什么门? |
[05:39] | Oh, erm… | 哦,呃… |
[05:40] | Can I have a new door? | 我能有一扇新的门吗? |
[05:42] | No. | 不行 |
[05:44] | OK, Robin, that’s… | 好的,罗宾,那是… |
[05:46] | Don’t block, OK? | 别挡着,好吗? |
[05:48] | In improvisation, you say, “Yes, and…” | 在即兴表演中,你说,”是的,还有…” |
[05:52] | OK? | 好吗? |
[05:54] | Yes, and… | 是的,然后… |
[05:56] | ..no. | …不 |
[05:58] | You know, why do I want a new door, though, Patrick? | 你知道,为什么我想要一扇新门,帕特里克? |
[06:00] | I don’t know, it’s not my… | 我不知道,这不是我的… |
[06:03] | Let’s try something new, OK? | 我们来试试新的东西,好吗? |
[06:06] | Erm, how about the doctor’s surgery? | 呃,医生的手术怎么样? |
[06:08] | Oh, yes. | 哦,好的 |
[06:10] | OK. And…improvise. | 好的 还有……即兴发挥 |
[06:14] | Hello, are you a doctor? No. | 你好,你是医生吗? 不是 |
[06:16] | Flaming Nora! | 燃烧的诺拉! |
[06:18] | BUZZING OUTSIDE | 外面嗡嗡作响 |
[06:21] | Take cover! | 掩护! |
[06:26] | Oooh! | 哦! |
[06:30] | Nice. | 不错 |
[06:39] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[06:40] | All right! | 好的! |
[06:42] | Daddy got a brand-new drone. | 爸爸有一架全新的无人机 |
[06:43] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[06:45] | It’s a sweet bit of kit. | 这是个很好的装备 |
[06:47] | Of course, the Americans were playing with these sorts of things | 当然,美国人在我的时代就在玩这种东西了 |
[06:49] | back in my day. | 早在我的时代 |
[06:51] | They were a lot bigger, | 它们要大得多 |
[06:52] | and noisier and more about missiles than cameras. | 而且噪音大,更多的是关于导弹而不是相机 |
[06:56] | But, you know, pretty cool. | 但是,你知道,相当酷 |
[06:58] | No, no, no, don’t go down, go up, up, up. | 不,不,不,不要往下,往上,往上,往上 |
[07:01] | No, don’t go down. | 不,不要往下走 |
[07:03] | Go up. Come on. | 往上走 来吧 |
[07:08] | Yeah. Course it doesn’t come fully charged. | 是的 当然,它没有充满电 |
[07:10] | Fully charged! | 充满电! |
[07:11] | What wrong with a good old triple A? | 一个好的老三A有什么错? |
[07:13] | Ah? | 啊? |
[07:15] | If you’d gone to the shop, | 如果你去了商店, |
[07:16] | you could’ve had it fixed in no time. | 你可以马上把它修好 |
[07:18] | Probably got to plug it in now. | 也许现在得把它插上 |
[07:20] | HE GROANS | 他呻吟着 |
[07:23] | One, two, three, four. | 一、二、三、四 |
[07:28] | Come on, we can do it. | 来吧,我们可以做到 |
[07:30] | Oi! | 哎! |
[07:32] | I counted ten, ten’s good. | 我数到十,十是好的 |
[07:34] | It’s so much harder than it looks! Yes, so is your knee. | 这比看起来要难得多! 是的,你的膝盖也是 |
[07:38] | Are we taking a break now? | 我们现在要休息一下吗? |
[07:40] | Yes, no, that hurt me, too. Did it? | 是的,不,这也让我很痛苦 是吗? |
[07:42] | We’re both suffering, Humphrey. | 我们都在受苦,汉弗莱 |
[07:44] | Stop complaining. | 别再抱怨了 |
[07:45] | Easy for you to say, you’re not the one… | 你说得容易,你不是那个… |
[07:47] | Button House has stood on this site since the 15th century. | 巴顿宫从15世纪起就一直矗立在这个地方 |
[07:51] | It has entertained Henry VIII and now it could entertain you. | 它曾招待过亨利八世,现在它可以招待你 |
[07:54] | It’s the perfect place for your event, | 它是您举办活动的完美场所 |
[07:56] | whether it’s weddings… | 无论是婚礼… |
[07:58] | What?! | 什么? |
[07:59] | Ha-ha! You’re terrible at this. | 哈-哈! 你在这方面很糟糕 |
[08:01] | It’s like watching Jeffrey Archer on Newsnight. | 这就像在《新闻之夜》上看杰弗里-阿切尔 |
[08:03] | Go on, do it again. | 来吧,再做一次 |
[08:05] | It entertained Henry VIII and now it could entertain you. | 它使亨利八世感到高兴,现在它可以使你感到高兴 |
[08:09] | HE MUMBLES | 他喃喃自语 |
[08:12] | It’s the perfect place for your event! | 这是为你的活动提供的完美场所! |
[08:14] | It’s the perfect place for your event… Yes. | 这是你的活动的完美场所… … 是的 |
[08:17] | ..whether it’s weddings, celebrations or corporate occasions. | …无论是婚礼、庆祝活动还是公司活动 |
[08:19] | You’ve come to right to the place if you’ve come to Button… | 如果你来到巴顿,你就来到了正确的地方…… |
[08:22] | You’re in the shot. Sorry! It’s fine. | 你已经在镜头里了 对不起!没关系的 |
[08:24] | He nearly got it then! | 他当时差点就得手了! |
[08:25] | This is nice. Thanks. | 这很好 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Wow. Are you behaving yourself? | 哇 你表现得好吗? |
[08:29] | Yes. Which one is it? Julian. | 是的 是哪一个? 朱利安 |
[08:31] | That’s all I need. I haven’t done anything! | 这就是我所需要的 我什么都没做! |
[08:33] | He says he’s just watching. | 他说他只是在看 |
[08:35] | Erm, can I just talk to you about something? | 呃,我可以跟你说点事吗? |
[08:37] | Yeah, of course. | 是的,当然可以 |
[08:39] | All right, yeah, private thing, is it? | 好的,是的,私人的事情,是吗? |
[08:40] | Yeah, you take five, Mike. We’ll get it in the can later, yeah? | 是的,你拿五块钱,迈克 我们稍后会把它放进罐子里,是吗? |
[08:46] | Yes, and there was a big army coming towards us! | 是的,还有一支大军向我们走来! |
[08:49] | Oh, good. | 哦,好 |
[08:50] | Yes, and we open the new door. | 是的,而且我们打开了新的门 |
[08:52] | Good, we’re back in the door shop. | 很好,我们回到了门店 |
[08:53] | Yes, and on the other side of the door is a kingdom of tiny peoples. | 是的,而在门的另一边是一个由小民族组成的王国 |
[08:57] | Yes, and they make me their queen. | 是的,他们让我成为他们的女王 |
[09:00] | Mary! | 玛丽! |
[09:01] | And, yes, and we are given a drink out of a gleaming cup | 是的,是的,我们得到了一个闪闪发光的杯子的饮料 |
[09:03] | and big plates of potatoes. Mary! | 还有大盘的土豆 玛丽! |
[09:06] | Yes, and the potion is making us all drowsy. | 是的,那药水使我们都昏昏欲睡 |
[09:09] | Yes, and the little peoples carry us towards their big cooking pot. | 是的,小人们带着我们走向他们的大锅 |
[09:14] | OK, Mary, do you want to pass it over to Robin? | 好了,玛丽,你想把它递给罗宾吗? |
[09:17] | Yes, and… | 是的,还有… |
[09:19] | Doctor, doctor, can you help me? Is there a door out of this world? | 医生,医生,你能帮助我吗?这个世界上有什么门吗? |
[09:24] | No. | 没有 |
[09:26] | Aw, scene! | 噢,场景! |
[09:28] | Lord love, a scene. | 亲爱的上帝,一个场景 |
[09:29] | Mary, that’s a bit too much imagination, if anything. | 玛丽,你的想象力太丰富了,如果有的话 |
[09:32] | And, Robin, you need to work on your blocking, mate. | 还有,罗宾,你要好好练习一下你的挡箭牌,伙计 |
[09:35] | No. No? | 不,不? |
[09:37] | So they just ran off with all her money? Yeah. | 所以他们就带着她所有的钱跑了? 是的 |
[09:39] | That’s awful. | 那太可怕了 |
[09:41] | Isn’t it? And I was thinking, | 不是吗?我在想: |
[09:44] | like, I, I know that we’re this close to making the gatehouse target | 像,我,我知道,我们是这个接近使门房的目标 |
[09:47] | and you, you have worked so hard towards that moment. | 而你,你已经为这一时刻付出了巨大的努力 |
[09:50] | So have you. | 你也是 |
[09:51] | And it would be like a nightmare to delay it any more, | 如果再拖延下去,那将是一场恶梦 |
[09:54] | but what I was thinking… What if we lend her the money? Yes. | 但我在想的是… 如果我们把钱借给她呢? 是的 |
[09:57] | Of course we should. Are you sure? | 当然,我们应该 你确定吗? |
[09:58] | Cos I don’t want to do this if you’re not sure. | 因为如果你不确定,我不想这么做 |
[10:00] | She’s your sister. If it was my sister, we’d do it. | 她是你妹妹 如果是我的妹妹,我们会这样做 |
[10:02] | Well, one of ’em. | 好吧,他们中的一个 |
[10:03] | I love you. Thank you. Thank you. | 我愛你 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[10:07] | She’s going to be so happy. Yeah. | 她会很高兴的 是的 |
[10:09] | How’s filming? Er, smashing it. | 拍戏怎么样了? 呃,很好 |
[10:16] | HE SINGS TO HIMSELF | 他对自己唱歌 |
[10:20] | Ah. Hello, Katherine. | 啊 你好,凯瑟琳 |
[10:23] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗? |
[10:25] | Yes, thank you. | 是的,谢谢你 |
[10:26] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[10:30] | I wish I had a photo with Alison. | 我希望我有一张和艾莉森的照片 |
[10:33] | Ah. No can do, I’m afraid. | 啊 恐怕没有办法了 |
[10:35] | But…I imagine, if it were possible, | 但是……我想,如果有可能的话 |
[10:37] | then you’d be straight into the hall of fame | 那么你就会直接进入名人堂了 |
[10:40] | with that wonderful smile of yours. | 带着你那美妙的笑容 |
[10:42] | Now, where is it? Where is it? | 现在,它在哪里?它在哪里? |
[10:44] | There it is. | 就在那里 |
[10:46] | Now, come along. | 现在,走吧 |
[10:47] | Can’t have you moping about all day. | 不能让你一整天都闷闷不乐 |
[10:49] | Oh, look, Weymouth. | 哦,看,韦茅斯 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:53] | Got some happy memories there, actually. | 实际上,那里有一些快乐的回忆 |
[10:55] | You mean the seaside? Hmm. That’s Cornwall. | 你是说海边? 嗯 那是康沃尔郡 |
[10:58] | No, no, no. That’s Weymouth. | 不,不,不 那是韦茅斯 |
[10:59] | No, I recognise, I recognise the pillbox on the rise there, | 不,我认出了,我认出了那里的碉堡 |
[11:02] | just over his right shoulder there, do you see? | 就在他的右肩上,你看到了吗? |
[11:04] | Yeah, I actually went on manoeuvres. | 是的,我确实参加了演习 |
[11:06] | First time I got to fire a Bren gun – very exciting. | 我第一次用布伦枪射击,非常刺激 |
[11:09] | I did hit a seagull. | 我确实打中了一只海鸥 |
[11:11] | I still feel bad about it, actually. | 事实上,我仍然为之感到难过 |
[11:14] | I mean, it’s the silence after the shot. | 我是说,那是开枪后的沉默 |
[11:16] | One minute they’re cawing away happily, | 前一分钟它们还在愉快地叫着,后一分钟就只剩下羽毛了 |
[11:18] | the next it’s just feathers. | 接下来就只剩下羽毛了 |
[11:24] | Lucy said it was Cornwall. | 露西说那是康沃尔 |
[11:27] | Yes, so, well, Mike and I have been talking about your situation, | 是的,所以,迈克和我一直在谈论你的情况 |
[11:31] | with the business, and we were thinking we want to help. | 我们在想,我们希望能帮上忙 |
[11:35] | Oh, God, please don’t think… | 哦,上帝,请不要认为… … |
[11:37] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不,不,不,不 |
[11:39] | I’m saying we… | 我是说我们… |
[11:40] | Honestly, we’ve been saving | 老实说,我们一直在储蓄 |
[11:43] | and we want to invest it in your business. | 我们想把它投资在你的生意上 |
[11:46] | It’s, it’s an investment | 这是,这是一项投资 |
[11:48] | because we believe in you, and we think it’s going to be great. | 因为我们相信你,而且我们认为它将会是伟大的 |
[11:51] | Wow, this is… Are you sure? | 哇,这是… 你确定吗? |
[11:55] | Yes! Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的!是的,是的,是的 |
[11:56] | I mean, to, to be honest this, | 我的意思是,说实话,这 |
[11:58] | this is actually a bit of a dream come true for me | 这实际上是我的一个梦想成真 |
[12:03] | cos, like…I’ve never had a sister, obviously, | 因为… … 我从来没有一个妹妹,很明显 |
[12:06] | and, you know, I’ve always been… | 而且,你知道,我一直… |
[12:08] | ..I was always jealous of my friends who had siblings. | …我总是嫉妒我那些有兄弟姐妹的朋友 |
[12:11] | And, you know, my parents aren’t around and, er… | 而且,你知道,我的父母不在身边,而且,呃…… |
[12:14] | ..and so to find out I actually have some family… | …所以发现我实际上有一些家庭… |
[12:18] | ..and the fact that I can help you with something | …而且我可以帮助你的事实 |
[12:22] | is just…honestly, honestly, nothing would make me happier. | 只是……说实话,说实话,没有什么能让我更高兴 |
[12:29] | Sorry, I was going through a tunnel. | 对不起,我正在穿过一个隧道 |
[12:31] | Lost you for that last bit. Yeah, it…it… | 最后一点失去了你 是的,它……它…… |
[12:34] | No, actually, it doesn’t matter. Um… | 不,实际上,这并不重要 嗯… |
[12:36] | We…we…I want you to have the money. | 我们… … 我们… … 我希望你能拿到钱 |
[12:38] | Surely…that’s…enough…mate?! | 当然……这……够了……伙计!? |
[12:41] | 28, 29. Oh, this is so good! Oh! Ah…! | 28, 29. 哦,这真好! 哦!啊……!? |
[12:45] | Damnation. | 该死的 |
[12:47] | Humphrey?! | 汉弗莱? |
[12:50] | It’s the perfect place for your event. | 这是为你的活动提供的完美场所 |
[12:52] | STUMBLING: Whether this is wedding… Ugh! | 这是否是婚礼… 哦! |
[12:54] | Ooh! Whether it’s weddings, corpers… | 不管是婚礼,还是公司庆典… |
[12:56] | ..corporate corcasions… | …企业庆典… |
[12:58] | ..remedy redding… Oh! | …补救红包… 哦! |
[13:00] | Let’s face it, mate, you’re just not cut out for this. | 让我们面对现实吧,伙计,你只是不适合做这个 |
[13:03] | Come on, Mikey-boy, it’s easy. | 来吧,Mikey男孩,这很容易 |
[13:06] | It’s just talking. I mean, it’s my house. | 这只是说说而已 我是说,这是我的房子 |
[13:10] | Look at it. Button House. | 看看吧 纽扣屋 |
[13:13] | I mean, I can’t believe it’s our family home… | 我是说,我不敢相信这是我们的家… … |
[13:27] | This is Button House. | 这就是纽扣之家 |
[13:28] | I still can’t believe that this beautiful building, | 我还是不能相信,这栋美丽的建筑 |
[13:31] | with all its history, is actually our family home. | 它的所有历史,实际上是我们的家庭住宅 |
[13:34] | If you choose Button House for your wedding or celebration, | 如果您选择Button House作为您的婚礼或庆祝活动 |
[13:38] | or any event, we’ll make you feel like part of the family, too. | 或任何活动,我们也会让你感到是家庭的一部分 |
[13:42] | We’d love to share it with you. | 我们很愿意与你分享 |
[13:46] | That was pretty good. | 那是很好的 |
[13:48] | Should’ve been recording. | 应该是在录音 |
[13:50] | Oh… | 哦… |
[13:55] | Thanks, Julian. | 谢谢,朱利安 |
[13:58] | I’m over here, but you’re welcome. | 我在这里,但欢迎你 |
[14:03] | Other side, mate. | 另一边,伙计 |
[14:06] | She’s a liar! | 她是个骗子! |
[14:08] | What? Lucy. That photo on your mirror – | 什么? 露西 你镜子上的那张照片 – |
[14:11] | she said it was taken in Cornwall, didn’t she? Yes. | 她说这是在康沃尔拍摄的,对吗? 是的 |
[14:13] | Ha! Well, it wasn’t! It was Weymouth! | 哈! 嗯,不是的!那是韦茅斯! |
[14:17] | The Captain knows it was because it’s where he killed a seagull. | 船长知道那是,因为他在那里杀了一只海鸥 |
[14:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[14:22] | If she’s lying about that then what else is she lying about? | 如果她在这一点上撒谎,那么她还在撒谎什么? |
[14:25] | She’s driving us apart. | 她要把我们分开 |
[14:26] | Well, maybe it was a mistake, | 好吧,也许这是个错误 |
[14:28] | or, I don’t know, or the Captain got it wrong. | 或者,我不知道,或者船长弄错了 |
[14:31] | No, but… No, Kitty, you’ve got to stop! | 不,但是… 不,吉蒂,你必须停止! |
[14:34] | You’ve been jealous of her from the moment she came along. | 从她出现的那一刻起,你就一直在妒忌她 |
[14:36] | I know, I know that you’re finding this difficult, Kitty, | 我知道,我知道你觉得这很难,吉蒂,但她是我的妹妹,这一点很重要 |
[14:38] | but she’s my sister and that’s not going to change. | 但她是我的妹妹,这一点不会改变 |
[14:42] | It’s not her that’s driving us apart, it’s you. | 让我们分开的不是她,而是你 |
[14:49] | Humphrey? | 汉弗莱? |
[14:51] | HUMMING | 嗡嗡声 |
[14:53] | Humphrey? | 汉弗莱? |
[14:54] | Oh! Shh! Just hide me, please! | 哦 嘘! 请把我藏起来! |
[14:57] | Humphrey? Humphrey! Humphrey? Humphrey! | |
[15:00] | Where? I don’t know, just improvise! | 藏在哪里? 我不知道 随机应变吧! |
[15:03] | Humphrey! Humphrey! | |
[15:05] | Oh, come on, Humphrey. We were having fun, weren’t we? | 哦 得了吧 Humphrey 我们玩得很开心,不是吗? |
[15:08] | Humphrey? Humphrey? | |
[15:10] | Mary! Mary! | |
[15:13] | You haven’t seen Humphrey’s head, by any chance? | 你沒有看到Humphrey的頭嗎? |
[15:15] | Yes, and, erm… | 是的 而且 呃… |
[15:17] | He be in the…the world of the tiny peoples. | 他在… 小人物的世界里 什么? |
[15:21] | What? Yes, and he’s gone to the door shop. | 是的,他去了门店 |
[15:25] | Well, that is spectacularly helpful, thank you, Mary. | 这真是太有帮助了,谢谢你,玛丽 |
[15:32] | Humphrey?! Humphrey?! | 汉弗莱?汉弗莱? |
[15:35] | Well, I don’t know what that was, but thank you. | 我不知道那是什么 但谢谢你 |
[15:38] | You’s welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:39] | No, no, no! Take me with you! | 不 不 不! 带我一起去吧! |
[15:41] | Oh, all right. | 哦,好吧 |
[15:42] | Oi! | 嗳! |
[15:44] | Lift me up! Oh! | 把我抬起来!哦! |
[15:46] | DRONE BUZZES | 飞机嗡嗡声 |
[15:47] | Right, then… There we go. | 好的,那么… 我们走吧 |
[15:49] | There she blows. | 她在那里吹气 |
[15:54] | BOTH: Lovely. | 很好 |
[15:56] | Right. Now, I think… | 好的 现在,我想… |
[15:59] | Ha! | 哈! |
[16:00] | What? No, no, no! | 什么?不,不,不! |
[16:02] | It’s going to look great! Wait, wait, wait… | 它将会看起来很好!等一下,等一下,等一下… |
[16:05] | Oh! No, no, no! | 哦,不,不,不! |
[16:06] | Stop! | 停止! |
[16:09] | What’s your problem? That’s your finale! | 你的问题是什么?这是你的压轴戏! |
[16:11] | Stop, come back, come back, come back! | 停下来,回来,回来,回来! |
[16:15] | Well, to cut a long story short, | 好吧,长话短说 |
[16:17] | apparently, Lucy said it was in Cornwall. | 显然,露西说这是在康沃尔 |
[16:19] | WOMAN SPEAKS ON TV | 女人在电视上说话 |
[16:20] | But… Sorry, Fanny. I’ve always wondered, | 但是… 对不起,芬妮 我一直在想: |
[16:24] | is it not a frightful coincidence that she’s always there | 她总是出现在谋杀现场,这难道不是一个可怕的巧合吗? |
[16:27] | at the scene of the murder? Hmm? | 在谋杀案现场? 嗯? |
[16:30] | I mean, have the police not thought to ask themselves | 我的意思是,警察没有想过要问自己 |
[16:32] | whether it’s more than a coincidence? Shh! | 这是否不仅仅是一个巧合? 嘘! |
[16:34] | ON TV: You, Mr Halliwell, are the murderer. | 在电视上 你,哈利维尔先生,是谋杀犯 |
[16:36] | There! I knew she’d get her man. | 在那里!我知道她会得到她的男人 |
[16:38] | Ah, quelle surprise. | 啊,真让人吃惊 |
[16:40] | Now, what were you saying? | 现在,你在说什么? |
[16:42] | The photograph was in Weymouth, | 那张照片是在韦茅斯 |
[16:44] | whereas Lucy said it was in Cornwall. | 而露西说是在康沃尔 |
[16:46] | Now, look, it could be a harmless mistake, | 现在,听着,这可能是一个无害的错误, |
[16:48] | but Kitty rather seems to think it means something. | 但吉蒂似乎认为这意味着什么 |
[16:51] | Foul play? | 犯规? |
[16:53] | Let me see this photograph! | 让我看看这张照片! |
[17:01] | Alison, | 艾莉森 |
[17:03] | I’m sorry about what I said. | 我很抱歉我说的话 |
[17:05] | You’re right, I was just jealous. | 你是对的,我只是吃醋了 |
[17:07] | I think it’s so wonderful that you’re helping her. | 我觉得你能帮助她真是太好了 |
[17:10] | That’s what sisters do, isn’t it? | 这就是姐妹们的工作,不是吗? |
[17:13] | So if I can help you help her, I’d love to. | 所以,如果我能帮助你帮助她,我很愿意 |
[17:17] | Thank you, Kitty. | 谢谢你,吉蒂 |
[17:19] | I knew you’d come round eventually. | 我知道你最终会回来的 |
[17:21] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[17:22] | I love Lucy now and I trust her completely. | 我现在爱露西,我完全信任她 |
[17:28] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[17:32] | And you’re certain? | 那你确定吗? |
[17:34] | I’m absolutely sure of it. It’s the pillbox, you see? | 我绝对肯定 是那个药箱,你明白吗? |
[17:37] | Now, I remember it vividly. Hmm. | 现在,我对它记忆犹新 嗯 |
[17:41] | Well, if you want to convince someone you’re their sister, | 好吧,如果你想让别人相信你是他们的妹妹, |
[17:43] | then a photograph of their father is certainly an ingenious way to start. | 那么一张他们父亲的照片无疑是一个巧妙的开始 |
[17:47] | But is it possible to fake a photograph? | 但是有可能伪造一张照片吗? |
[17:51] | Oh, yes, you can do anything with Photoshop. | 哦,是的,你可以用Photoshop做任何事情 |
[17:54] | Yes, take it to the photo shop, | 是的,把它带到照片店 |
[17:57] | they cut out the negative and then… | 他们把底片剪下来,然后… |
[17:59] | No, it’s computer software. | 不,那是电脑软件 |
[18:01] | You can take someone’s face, | 你可以取走某人的脸 |
[18:02] | for example, the Leader of the Opposition, | 比如说,反对党领袖 |
[18:05] | and put it on the body of, let’s say, a donkey. | 并把它放在一个驴子的身上,比方说,一个驴子 |
[18:08] | Print it up as a Christmas card, send it to everyone in the Commons, | 把它打印成一张圣诞卡,寄给下议院的每个人 |
[18:10] | you’ve got yourself a Yuletide jape! | 你就有了一个圣诞节的笑料! |
[18:13] | Great days. | 好日子 |
[18:15] | Let me show you how it works. | 让我给你看看它是如何工作的 |
[18:18] | Here, don’t kick me… | 来,别踢我… … |
[18:19] | Face front, Mary. | 面朝前,玛丽 |
[18:21] | There we go. ALL: Oh! | 我们走吧 所有 哦! |
[18:23] | See? Oh, that’s like the thumb trick. | 看到了吗? 哦,这就像拇指的技巧 |
[18:25] | Thumb…? Oh! | 拇指… ? 哦! |
[18:28] | Ha… | 哈… |
[18:29] | ARGH! Ah! | ARGH! 啊! |
[18:31] | Oh, for a moment there, you did a… | 哦,有那么一瞬间,你做了一个… |
[18:32] | Hey… Argh! | 嘿… 啊! |
[18:34] | Oh, I see, it’s just a… | 哦,我明白了,这只是一个… |
[18:36] | Hey… Argh! Oh… | 嘿… … 嗷!哦… |
[18:39] | Right. So we know it can be done, | 对了 所以我们知道这是能做到的 |
[18:41] | but where on Earth would Lucy have got a photograph of Alison’s father? | 但Lucy到底从哪里得到Alison父亲的照片? |
[18:47] | That’s it! | 就是这样! |
[18:49] | Down. Keep going. Keep going. A little bit more. | 下来 继续前进 继续前进 再来一点 |
[18:52] | That’s it! Yes. Yes. Yes. | 就是这样! 是的 是的 是的 |
[18:54] | No, no, no, don’t do “resume”, do “watch from start”! | 不,不,不,不要做 “恢复”,做 “从头开始看”! |
[18:57] | All right. All right. All right. All right. | 好的 好了,好了 好了,好了 好的 |
[18:59] | Ah… Yes. | 啊…是的 |
[19:01] | ON TV: Coming up on History’s Greatest Plots… | 在电视上 即将播出的《历史上最伟大的阴谋》… |
[19:03] | DOOR OPENS | 门开了 |
[19:05] | Oh… Oh, you all right? | 哦,哦,你没事吧? |
[19:07] | OUT OF BREATH: Just been…round the house… | 喘不过气来 刚刚… 在家里转了一圈… |
[19:09] | ..chasing a…drone. | …追捕一个…无人机 |
[19:11] | Do you mind coming with me to meet Lucy? | 你介意和我一起去见露西吗? |
[19:14] | She says she needs the transfer today. | 她说她今天需要调职 |
[19:16] | Can’t you do it on your phone? | 你不能用你的手机做吗? |
[19:17] | Well, I don’t know. It’s, like, kind of a big deal. | 嗯,我不知道 这是一样,有点大的交易 |
[19:20] | I want to toast it with her. Yeah. | 我想和她一起敬酒 是啊 |
[19:22] | Yeah? Good idea. OK. | 是吗? 好主意 好的 |
[19:25] | Rest up. | 休息一下吧 |
[19:26] | I need water. I need some water. | 我需要水 我需要一些水 |
[19:29] | It’s coming up here. Get ready. | 它就在这上面了 准备好了 |
[19:30] | I’m ready, I’m ready! Get ready! | 我准备好了,我准备好了! 准备好了! |
[19:32] | It’s around here… | 它就在这附近… |
[19:33] | There you are. Oh, God. | 你在这里 哦,上帝 |
[19:35] | Where did you get to? Shh! | 你到哪里去了? 嘘! |
[19:37] | This is important! We think Lucy might be up to no good! | 这很重要!我们认为露西可能不怀好意! |
[19:40] | What? Yeah. Now! | 什么? 现在! |
[19:41] | Halt, halt, halt! Pause! | 暂停,暂停,暂停! 暂停! |
[19:43] | Ah! | 啊! |
[19:45] | There. | 在那里 |
[19:47] | Oh, no. It be facing t’other way. | 哦,不 它是朝向另一个方向的 |
[19:50] | ROBIN: But he have same beard. No, it’s turned the other way. | 但他有同样的胡子 不,它是朝向另一边的 |
[19:52] | But beard is… Not so fast. | 但是胡须是… 没那么快 |
[19:55] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[19:56] | It’s all a matter of perspective. | 这完全是一个视角的问题 |
[20:00] | When one looks at the reflection… | 当一个人看着倒影… |
[20:03] | ..the face is identical. | …脸是一样的 |
[20:07] | Ah, she flipped it. Good Lord. | 啊,她把它翻过来了 好家伙 |
[20:12] | So she saw Alison on the television… | 所以她在电视上看到艾莉森… |
[20:14] | ALISON: It was, um, inherited through my dad’s side… | 艾莉森:那是,嗯,通过我爸爸那边继承的… |
[20:17] | ..learned that she was an orphan | …得知她是个孤儿 |
[20:18] | in possession of an impressive country estate… | 拥有一座令人印象深刻的乡村庄园…… |
[20:20] | ..so, with no living relatives… | …所以,由于没有在世的亲戚… |
[20:24] | ..tracked down the address… | …追踪到了这个地址… |
[20:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:29] | ..ingratiated herself… | …… 讨好自己…… |
[20:30] | Do you take sugar? One, please. | 你吃糖吗? 一个,谢谢 |
[20:33] | Same as me. | 和我一样 |
[20:34] | ..and used a doctored photograph | …并使用了一张经过篡改的照片 |
[20:36] | to make Alison believe they were sisters. | 让艾莉森相信她们是姐妹 |
[20:38] | Is this when he was living in Cornwall? | 这是他住在康沃尔的时候吗? |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:42] | Looks like I have a sister. | 看起来我有一个妹妹 |
[20:45] | Good Lord. | 好家伙 |
[20:48] | Oh… Which all begs the question – what does she want? | 哦……这就引出了一个问题–她想要什么? |
[20:52] | What does she want? | 她想要什么? |
[20:53] | We have to warn Alison! Yes. Come on! | 我们必须警告艾莉森!是的 来吧! |
[20:55] | Ah! | 啊! |
[20:57] | Oi, wait, hey! | 嗳,等等,嘿! |
[20:58] | Don’t forget about me…! | 不要忘了我…! |
[21:01] | GHOSTS CLAMOUR GHOSTS CLAMOUR | |
[21:02] | We’ve got to find her! Kitty! Kitty! | 我们一定要找到她!凯蒂!凯蒂! |
[21:04] | Where’s Alison? | 艾莉森在哪里? |
[21:05] | She and Mike have gone to give Lucy all of their savings. | 她和迈克去把他们所有的积蓄交给露西了 |
[21:07] | Come on! GHOSTS CLAMOUR | 来吧!幽灵来了 |
[21:13] | POP MUSIC PLAYS ON CAR RADIO | 汽车收音机里播放着流行音乐 |
[21:14] | GHOSTS SHOUT | 幽灵的叫声 |
[21:18] | DRAMATIC MUSIC PLAYS | 戏剧性的音乐响起 |
[21:26] | POP MUSIC PLAYS ON CAR RADIO | 汽车收音机中播放流行音乐 |
[21:31] | GHOSTS SHOUT | 幽灵的叫声 |
[21:40] | No! | 不! |
[21:47] | This is unbelievable. | 这真是令人难以置信 |
[21:48] | You guys are so kind. | 你们是如此善良 |
[21:50] | I was literally about to lose the lease. | 我真的快要失去租约了 |
[21:53] | Well, what’s family for? | 好吧,家庭是什么? |
[21:55] | I mean, it’s like it was fate. | 我的意思是,这就好像是命运 |
[21:56] | If you hadn’t been on TV, and I hadn’t happened to have seen it, | 如果你没有上电视,而我又没有碰巧看到它, |
[22:00] | then we never would have found each other. | 那么我们就不可能找到对方 |
[22:04] | Imagine if Dad could see us. | 想象一下,如果爸爸能看到我们 |
[22:09] | OK, so, er… | 好吧,那么,呃… |
[22:11] | Account name. | 帐户名称 |
[22:12] | Should I put Lucy, or…. | 我应该写露西,还是…. |
[22:15] | ..is that not your real name? | …这不是你的真名吗? |
[22:24] | No! | 不!不!不 |
[22:25] | Somebody do something! | 谁来想想办法啊! |
[22:26] | We have to improvise! Yes, and…? | 我们必须随机应变! 是的,还有…? |
[22:28] | Not that kind of improvise, Mary! | 不是那种即兴表演,玛丽! |
[22:30] | Kick me. What? | 踢我 什么? |
[22:32] | Kick me. Really? | 踢我 真的吗? |
[22:34] | There comes a time when the great… | 总有一天,当伟大的… |
[22:35] | Ah! | 啊! |
[22:37] | Aliso-o-o-on! | 阿里索-o-o-on! |
[22:39] | Oh… Oh, my God. What? Stop! Come back! | 哦… … 哦,我的上帝 什么?停止!快回来! |
[22:42] | It’s about Lucy! | 是关于露西的! |
[22:47] | Yeah, that’s pretty clear. | 是的,这很清楚 |
[22:49] | And we’ve got your bank details, so I’m sure the police can work it out. | 而且我们有你的银行资料,所以我相信警察能查出来 |
[22:54] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[22:57] | Don’t take it personally. | 别往心里去 |
[23:16] | CAR DOORS SHUT | 汽车门关上 |
[23:28] | What a day. | 今天真是个好日子 |
[23:31] | Give me a sec. | 给我一点时间 |
[23:34] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[23:38] | I’m sorry you lost the sister you never had. | 我很遗憾你失去了你从未有过的妹妹 |
[23:43] | You’re the sister I never had. | 你是我从来没有过的妹妹 |
[23:45] | I want to give you a hug. | 我想给你一个拥抱 |
[23:47] | You’re not going to like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[23:49] | Oh, who cares? | 哦,谁在乎呢? |
[23:54] | Oh… | 哦… |
[23:55] | Yes, you’re right, that was horrible. | 是的,你是对的,这太可怕了 |
[23:58] | Welcome home. Yeah. | 欢迎回家 是的 |
[24:00] | Yes. Welcome back. Welcome home. Yeah. | 是的 欢迎回来 欢迎回家 是的 |
[24:02] | Glad you’re back. Thanks, guys. | 很高兴你回来了 谢谢,伙计们 |
[24:05] | FANNY GASPS | 范尼喘气 |
[24:06] | There’s been a murder! | 发生了一起谋杀案! |
[24:08] | Nobody is to leave this room until… | 任何人都不能离开这个房间,直到… |
[24:10] | Mike? Mike? Hmm? Budge up. | 麦克?迈克? 嗯? 放弃吧 |
[24:13] | Might be an idea to lay off the Murder, She Wrote for a bit. | 可能是一个想法,放下谋杀,她写了一下 |
[24:17] | Yes. Yes, I suppose I should. | 是的,是的,我想我应该 |
[24:19] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[24:20] | But well done on piecing it all together. That was good, wasn’t it? | 但你把它拼凑在一起,做得很好 这很好,不是吗? |
[24:23] | GHOSTS: Yes. Good. Very good. | 幽灵 是的 很好 非常好 |
[24:24] | Truly remarkable, Fanny. | 真的很了不起,芬妮 |
[24:29] | Dinner is served. | 晚餐准备好了 |
[24:31] | Ah. GHOSTS: Ooh! | 啊 GHOSTS: 哦! |
[24:34] | Do you like it, Kitty? | 你喜欢它吗,吉蒂? |
[24:36] | I can’t stop looking at it. It’s wonderful! | 我看得目不转睛 这真是太棒了! |
[24:38] | Beautiful, that. Marvellous. | 很漂亮,那 非常好 |
[24:41] | A nice, long finish. | 一个漂亮的,漫长的结束 |
[24:43] | I’d love that. If only we could actually eat. Mm. Mm. | 我喜欢这个 如果我们真的能吃的话 嗯 嗯,嗯 |
[24:50] | Yes, and… | 是的,还有… |
[24:57] | Mm! That was lovely. | 嗯!这很可爱 |
[25:00] | There we go. Are you enjoying your steak, Robin? | 我们走吧 你喜欢你的牛排吗,罗宾? |
[25:03] | I’m not… | 我不… |
[25:06] | Yes… | 是的… |
[25:07] | ..and…I very much looking forward to pudding. | …我非常期待布丁的到来 |
[25:13] | And what are you having for pudding, Robin? | 你要吃什么布丁呢,罗宾? |
[25:15] | Yes, and berries, | 是的,还有浆果 |
[25:17] | yes, and cream. | 是的,还有奶油 |
[25:20] | Creamy berries. Lovely. | 奶油浆果 很好 |
[25:24] | Cheers. Cheers. | 干杯 干杯 |
[25:25] | Cheers, everyone. Cheers. | 干杯,各位 干杯 |
[25:28] | Cheers. Good health. Cheers, everyone. Good health. | 干杯 良好的健康 干杯,各位 良好的健康 |
[25:31] | Down the hatch. Cheers. Cheers. | 下舱口 干杯 干杯 |
[25:35] | What are you drinking? Pint of bitter. | 你在喝什么?一品脱的苦酒 |
[25:38] | You? Cheers. | 你呢? 干杯 |
[25:39] | A nice glass of port. | 一杯漂亮的波特酒 |
[25:41] | SPEECH FADES OUT | 说话声渐渐远去 |
[25:51] | Stop! DRONE BUZZES | 停下!无人机嗡嗡作响 |
[25:53] | Stop! Stop! | 停下!停下! |
[25:55] | Julian, what did you do?! | 朱利安,你做了什么? |