时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Why do we have to sneak out of the house | 我们为什么要偷偷溜出去 |
[00:08] | if we’re not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway? | 因为我们在偷偷乘地铁前 都不算犯错了呢 |
[00:11] | You think you’re ready | 你觉得你准备好 |
[00:11] | to just walk by your parents? | 从你父母面前大摇大摆地走过了吗 |
[00:12] | I think I’m ready. | 我觉得我准备好了 |
[00:14] | Let me see your face as you walk by your parents. | 让我看看你从你父母面前走过时的表情 |
[00:18] | “Why are you making that face at us, Riley?” | “你为什么要对我们做出这副表情 莱丽” |
[00:19] | Because I’m sneaking onto the subway. | 因为我要偷偷去乘地铁啦 |
[00:23] | – Out the window. – Let’s go. | -果断爬窗户 -走吧 |
[00:27] | Daddy, what are you doing here? | 老爸 你守在这儿干什么 |
[00:29] | Being smarter than me. | 显示比我棋高一着呗 |
[00:30] | How come you’re always smarter than me? | 你怎么总是比我棋高一着呢 |
[00:34] | Here’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[00:37] | It’s not your world yet. It’s still my world. | 现在世界还不是你的 依然属于你老爹我 |
[00:41] | Because if it was your world, | 因为如果这是你们的世界 |
[00:42] | Maya would have you on the subway already, | 玛雅已经带你上地铁了 |
[00:44] | thinking you put something over on me. | 心想着 你们成功骗过了我 |
[00:45] | But you didn’t. | 但你们没有去成 |
[00:46] | Know how I know? Look at ya. | 知道我是怎么知道的吗 瞧瞧你们 |
[00:49] | You’re right here. | 你们就活生生在我面前 |
[00:51] | How long do I have to live in my father’s world? | 我还得在我父亲的世界里生活多久啊 |
[00:54] | Until you make it yours. | 直到你把它变成你的世界 |
[00:57] | Riley, do you know what I want more than anything? | 莱丽 你知道我最期望的是什么吗 |
[01:01] | Go ahead, | 勇敢去闯吧 |
[01:03] | make it yours. | 把它变成你的世界 |
[01:04] | I will. And when I do | 我会的 等我成功了 |
[01:06] | will you still be there for me? | 你还会在我身边守护着我吗 |
[01:08] | Right here. | 永远相伴 |
[01:11] | We’ll be right here. | 我们会一直在你身边守护着的 |
[01:29] | – Weasel! – Maya! | -鼬鼠 -玛雅 |
[01:31] | – Who’s the new chick? – “Chick”! | -这个面生的小妞是谁 -小妞 |
[01:34] | Down here I’m a chick. | 下到地铁里 我就成小妞了 |
[01:35] | No wonder my parents don’t want me on the subway. | 难怪我父母不希望我乘地铁呢 |
[01:41] | – You’re slouching, Maya. – Thanks, Gretchen. | -你有点无精打采的 玛雅 -谢了 格雷琴 |
[01:51] | Whoa, Riley. You don’t do lip gloss. | 莱丽 你平常都是不抹唇彩的啊 |
[01:54] | Oh, what I forgot to mention | 我忘了说 |
[01:56] | Is that I’m completely reinventing myself. | 我现在要脱胎换骨 |
[01:58] | I ride the subway now, I have kiwi lips now | 我现在乘地铁 抹艳丽的唇彩 |
[02:01] | and I’m just as cool as you now. | 我跟你一样酷了 |
[02:02] | Yeah? Let’s see how cool you can be when you look at him. | 是吗 我们看看你面对他时能有多酷 |
[02:13] | Yeah, you’re gonna need some lessons. | 我就知道你得好好学学 |
[02:16] | Okay, let me show you | 好了 我来向你展示一遍 |
[02:17] | everything you need to know about boys and girls. | 所有关于男孩女孩的那点事 |
[02:22] | Hi, I’m Maya. You’re really cute. | 嗨 我叫玛雅 你真的好帅哟 |
[02:24] | We should hang out sometime. You make me happy. | 我们该抽空出去玩玩 你让我好开心 |
[02:27] | You don’t pay enough attention to me. | 你花在我身上的心思根本不够 |
[02:28] | This isn’t working out. | 我们不可能成的 |
[02:29] | It’s you, not me. | 是你的问题 不是我 |
[02:30] | We can still be friends. Not really. | 我们还是可以继续做朋友的啊 别妄想了 |
[02:36] | He’s available. We just broke up. | 他现在名草无主了 我们刚刚分手了 |
[02:38] | Are you okay? Do we need to talk about it? | 你还好吧 你需要跟我倾诉一下吗 |
[02:42] | You still want to be like me? | 你还想变得跟我一样吗 |
[02:43] | I want to be exactly like you. | 我想变得跟你一模一样 |
[02:46] | I think too much and you don’t think at all. | 我总是想太多 而你根本不用脑子想 |
[02:50] | See, you get me. So let’s not think. | 瞧吧 你真懂我 我们就先别乱想了 |
[03:00] | We were just talking about you. | 我们刚刚在谈论呢 |
[03:04] | You used to go out with my friend Maya. | 你之前跟我朋友玛雅约会过 |
[03:07] | I’m Lucas. | 我叫卢卡斯 |
[03:09] | I love it. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[03:12] | Perhaps someone would like to give their seat to someone older? | 有谁愿意尊一下老 让个座吗 |
[03:17] | Oh, not you, sweet potato pie. | 不是说你啦 小可爱 |
[03:22] | Please don’t make me move. | 求你别逼我让座 |
[03:24] | I just want to see where this goes. | 我很想知道这段感情潜力股有没有可能成功 |
[03:26] | I’ve just worked a 12-hour shift | 我刚上完12个小时的班 |
[03:28] | And I just want to see where this goes. | 我很想知道我这屁股有没有可能坐下 |
[03:30] | – Mmm-kay? – Mmm-kay. | -明白咩 -明白 |
[03:35] | – That was great. – You’re welcome. | -刚刚真是太棒了 -不客气 |
[03:38] | What if that was the best moment of my life? | 如果刚刚就是我人生中最幸福的时刻呢 |
[03:41] | What if nothing ever happens for me again? | 如果我再也遇不到这种好事了呢 |
[03:50] | It’s for you. | 花姑娘送给你 |
[03:59] | *I’ve been waiting* | |
[04:00] | *for a day like this to come struck like lightning* | |
[04:05] | *My heart’s beating like a drum* | |
[04:07] | *On the edge something wonderful* | |
[04:11] | *Face to face with changes* | |
[04:14] | *What’s it all about? Life is crazy.* | |
[04:17] | *But I know I can work it out* | |
[04:19] | *’cause I got you to living with me* | |
[04:24] | *I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world.* | |
[04:28] | *Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn* | |
[04:31] | *I’m singing “Go-o-o” | |
[04:36] | *Take on the world, | |
[04:38] | *Take on the world, | |
[04:39] | *Take on the world,* | |
[04:40] | *Take on the world,* | |
[04:42] | *Take on the world,* | |
[04:50] | – Did you have trouble with the homework? – Piece of cake. | -你做家庭作业有遇到困难吗 -小菜一碟啦 |
[04:52] | You didn’t do it, did you? | 你根本没做 对吧 |
[04:53] | I don’t even know where my books are. | 我都不知道我的书去哪儿了 |
[04:56] | They’re here and they’re heavy. | 在这儿呢 而且很沉 |
[05:02] | You have to do the homework, Maya. | 你得做家庭作业才行 玛雅 |
[05:04] | This teacher’s insane, a total nutjob. | 这个老师简直是个疯子 不可理喻 |
[05:06] | I think there’s something seriously wrong with him. | 我觉得他真的很有毛病 |
[05:10] | – Hi, honey. – Hi, daddy. | -嗨 宝贝 -嗨 爹地 |
[05:12] | You’re late to your father’s class. | 亲爹的课 你都迟到了哦 |
[05:14] | Oh, don’t worry, Mr. Matthews. | 别担心 麦修斯先生 |
[05:15] | – You wrote her a note. – I did? | -你给她写了张假条 -是吗 |
[05:17] | – He did. – You did. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[05:19] | “Riley is late. Deal with it.” | “莱丽迟到了 接受现实吧” |
[05:23] | Well, you got my signature down pretty good this time. | 你这次模仿我的笔迹倒是挺像的嘛 |
[05:25] | Oh, it was easy. You write like a girl. | 挺简单的 你字写得跟女孩的一样 |
[05:29] | Okay, let me get back to jamming | 好了 我来继续把一些知识 |
[05:31] | some learning into your heads. | 塞进你们的大脑中去吧 |
[05:33] | – The civil war. – The civil bore. | -内战 -无聊 |
[05:36] | Thank you, future minimart employee of the month. | 谢你了 未来小商场的月度最佳员工 |
[05:39] | Would I be making more money than you? | 我到时候赚的钱会比你多吧 |
[05:42] | The civil war! | 继续说内战 |
[05:45] | Anybody? | 有谁想发言吗 |
[05:46] | A war we fought against ourselves. | 就是一场自己人打自己人的战争 |
[05:48] | What, you actually studied it? | 怎么 你还自学了啊 |
[05:49] | No, I’m actually living it. | 不 我是整天处于内战中 |
[05:54] | People, people, are we here to learn or not? | 各位 各位 我们到底是不是来学习的啊 |
[05:56] | What do you mean, Farkle? | 你什么意思 弗科 |
[05:57] | I’ve been in love with Riley since the first grade. | 我从一年级时就爱上莱丽了 |
[06:01] | But I’m also equally in love with Maya. | 但我也同样深爱着玛雅 |
[06:02] | Some might say the great mystery of the universe | 有人说 全宇宙最难解之谜 |
[06:05] | is who’s gonna be the first Mrs. Farkle. | 就是谁将成为第一任弗科太太 |
[06:08] | – You don’t want this. – Bring it on. | -你不会想要姐的 -放马过来吧 |
[06:12] | I always thought he’d wind up with back-of-the-class Brenda. | 我总以为他会跟教室最后的布兰达搞在一起呢 |
[06:18] | Ew, yuck! | 真恶心 |
[06:23] | Actually, the great mystery of the universe | 实际上 全宇宙最难解之谜是 |
[06:24] | Is how you could love two women the same | 你怎么可以同等地爱两个 |
[06:26] | who couldn’t possibly be more different. | 可以说是完全不同的女人 |
[06:28] | We’re not so different. | 我们也没那么不同啦 |
[06:29] | May I overstep my bounds, sir? | 我可以踏出座位界限吗 老师 |
[06:32] | You always do. | 你向来如此 |
[06:40] | Riley is the sun, | 莱丽就像是太阳 |
[06:41] | warm and bright and lights up my whole day. | 温暖 明亮 照亮我的整个白天 |
[06:45] | Maya is the night, | 玛雅就像是黑夜 |
[06:46] | dark and mysterious. | 黑暗而神秘 |
[06:48] | And the night has always been a mystery to me. | 夜晚对我来说永远都是个谜 |
[06:51] | Because I go to bed at 7:30. | 因为我7:30就上床睡觉了 |
[06:55] | How could I love these two different women? | 我怎么可以爱这两个完全不同的女人 |
[06:56] | How could I not? Thank you! I am Farkle! | 我怎么可以不爱呢 谢谢大家 在下弗科 |
[07:02] | So we were indeed trying to find out | 我们都很想搞清楚 |
[07:06] | who we were as a people. | 我们究竟是怎样一个人 |
[07:10] | Who am I? | 我到底是谁 |
[07:12] | What should I be? | 我该成为怎样一个人 |
[07:13] | History shows that bad things happen | 纵观历史 如果你不知道自己是谁 |
[07:15] | when you don’t know who you are. | 那么肯定会发生一些不幸的事 |
[07:18] | Who are you? I don’t know who you are. | 你是谁 我不知道你是谁 |
[07:21] | Subway boy. | 地铁男孩 |
[07:23] | I’m Lucas Friar from Austin, Texas. | 我是来自德州奥斯丁的卢卡斯·弗瑞尔 |
[07:26] | Oh, new student, Mr. Friar? | 新转学来的吗 弗瑞尔先生 |
[07:27] | Yes, sir. | 是的 老师 |
[07:28] | Great, you’re just in time for today’s assignment. | 很好 你刚好赶上听我布置今天的作业 |
[07:30] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[07:33] | Okay, so we– | 好了 我们… |
[07:39] | So I’d like you guys to open your books to page 48. | 请大家把书翻到48页 |
[07:45] | Now I’d like you to turn to page one. | 现在请翻回到第1页 |
[07:48] | Now I’d like you to read from page one to 48. | 现在请大家从第1页读到第48页 |
[07:52] | Oh, too bad on you. | 真是太惨了吧 |
[07:55] | Okay, so for tonight’s assignment, | 听好 今晚的家庭作业是 |
[07:57] | I’d like you to write me a three-page essay on anything– | 请大家写一篇三页的论文 题目不限 |
[08:01] | Anything at all that you guys believe in so strongly | 但必须是你们深深相信 |
[08:05] | – You’d fight for it. – That! | -并愿意为之抗争的东西 -就这个了 |
[08:07] | I’d fight for no homework. | 我愿意为没有家庭作业而战 |
[08:09] | I come here every day. Why can’t you teach me | 我每天都来上学 你怎么就不能 |
[08:11] | everything I need to know while I’m here? | 趁着上课时间 把我所需知的一切都教给我 |
[08:13] | Whoo! | 好棒 |
[08:15] | Not whoo. | 不棒啦 |
[08:17] | He gets our days. | 他占据了我们的白天时间 |
[08:18] | Let’s take back our nights. | 我们争取回夜晚的时间吧 |
[08:20] | No homework, more freedom. Who’s with me? | 无家庭作业 更多的自由 谁赞同我 |
[08:22] | No homework, more freedom. | 无家庭作业 更多的自由 |
[08:25] | No homework, more freedom. | 无家庭作业 更多的自由 |
[08:27] | No homework, more freedom. | 无家庭作业 更多的自由 |
[08:29] | This is it, kid. You want to be like me, | 就是现在了 妹子 你想变得跟我一样 |
[08:31] | stand up. | 就站起来吧 |
[08:32] | No homework, more freedom. | 无家庭作业 更多的自由 |
[08:37] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:38] | I’m making a choice about who I want to be, | 我在选择让自己成为什么样的人 |
[08:41] | about whose world I want it to be. | 想让这个世界成为谁的世界 |
[08:43] | Riley, I know you. | 莱丽 我很了解你 |
[08:45] | You know exactly who you are. | 你也很清楚自己是什么样的 |
[08:47] | – Who am I, dad? – You’re just like me. | -我是什么样的 爸爸 -你就跟我一样 |
[08:50] | Yeah? Would you do this? | 是吗 你会这样做吗 |
[08:52] | No homework, more freedom. | 无家庭作业 更多的自由 |
[08:54] | No homework, more freedom. | 无家庭作业 更多的自由 |
[08:55] | Farkle, are you with us or not? | 弗科 你到底要不要跟我们一起抗议 |
[08:57] | No homework, more freedom. | 无家庭作业 更多的自由 |
[08:59] | No homework, more freedom. | 无家庭作业 更多的自由 |
[09:01] | My education or my women? | 到底是选我的学业 还是选我的女人 |
[09:03] | My education or my women? | 学业 还是女人 |
[09:05] | My education or my women? | 学业 还是女人 |
[09:08] | Oh, it’s happening again, sir. | 我又要晕了 老师 |
[09:19] | – Ma! – Ma! | -妈 -妈 |
[09:23] | Whatever this is, do not put me in the middle | 不管是什么情况 都不要把我卷进 |
[09:25] | of the two people that I love equally. | 我同等深爱的两个人的矛盾中 |
[09:27] | Just kidding, c’mere, honey. | 我开玩笑的 快过来 宝贝 |
[09:29] | My teacher followed me home. | 我的老师一路跟着我回了家 |
[09:30] | Can we keep him, can we keep him? | 我们能留下他吗 我们能留下他吗 |
[09:32] | – Please say no! – She walked out of my class. | -求你快拒绝 -她直接走出了我的课堂 |
[09:35] | She’s trying to be Maya. | 她想成为玛雅 |
[09:37] | Why would you want to be Maya? | 你为什么想成为玛雅 |
[09:38] | She’s cool. She has a wild side. | 她很酷 她有着狂野的一面 |
[09:42] | She does what she wants. | 她想干什么就干什么 |
[09:44] | – But you’re such a good person. – Who cares about that? | -但你是个小乖乖啊 -谁在乎啊 |
[09:48] | Do you really think I’m one of those girls | 你真的以为我是那种 |
[09:51] | who follows all of the rules and never gets into trouble? | 永远遵守规矩 从不惹麻烦的女孩吗 |
[09:53] | I was hoping. | 我希望是这样的 |
[09:56] | You think I’m well-raised. | 你觉得我被教养得很好 |
[09:58] | Half. | 一半吧 |
[10:06] | How important is it that you don’t know me at all? | 你们竟然一点都不了解我 |
[10:13] | “Let’s get married!” “Let’s have a kid!” | “我们结婚吧” “我们造个人吧” |
[10:15] | “Let’s have another kid!” | “我们再造个人吧” |
[10:17] | Well, you listened to me, you big stupid! | 谁让你听我的了呢 你个蠢姑娘 |
[10:22] | Am I the type of person who always plays it safe? | 我是那种永远不冒任何险的人吗 |
[10:25] | Is this who I’m going to be for the rest of my life? | 我的余生就要这样子过下去了吗 |
[10:28] | Am I ever going to take a risk that changes my destiny? | 我会冒一次足以改变我命运的风险吗 |
[10:32] | Do birds know how to smile? | 鸟儿会笑吗 |
[10:36] | Why is cake always so delicious? | 蛋糕怎么总是那么好吃呢 |
[10:40] | Will my drawings ever get any better? | 我的画画水平会提高吗 |
[10:43] | Are you making fun of me? | 你是在取笑我吗 |
[10:45] | No, I think just like you because we’re twins. | 不 我跟你的思维一样 因为我们是双胞胎 |
[10:53] | – We’re not twins. – Ma-aaaa! | -我们不是双胞胎 -妈咪 |
[11:02] | Aww, look at him looking for a place to fit in. | 瞧他想找个餐桌跟人一起吃饭的样子 |
[11:06] | Do you think he’ll sit with us? | 你觉得他会跟我们坐在一起吗 |
[11:11] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[11:12] | Farkle! | 弗科 |
[11:14] | Interesting lunch-line dilemma: Sloppy joe | 真是有趣的午餐抉择 一面是碎牛肉三明治 |
[11:17] | Or chicken pot pie? | 一面是鸡肉饼 |
[11:19] | Or sloppy joe? | 是选碎牛肉三明治呢 |
[11:21] | Or chicken pot pie? | 还是鸡肉饼呢 |
[11:23] | Is that all you got? | 就这么点可说的了吗 |
[11:24] | That’s it. Same time tomorrow. | 是的 明天同一时间见 |
[11:27] | There he is. Invite him to sit down. | 他在那儿 邀请他过来坐下吧 |
[11:29] | – With words? – You are ready for this. | -要开口吗 -你已经准备好了 |
[11:31] | What do I say? | 我该怎么说 |
[11:32] | “Hey, Lucas, looking for somebody special?” | “你好 卢卡斯 在找某个特别的人吗” |
[11:34] | I can’t say that. | 我说不出口 |
[11:35] | “Hey, Lucas, looking for somebody?” | “你好 卢卡斯 在找人吗” |
[11:37] | – Too forward. – “Hey, Lucas.” | -太直接了 -“你好 卢卡斯” |
[11:39] | – Like we’re on a first-name basis? – “Hey.” | -我怎么可以直接叫他的名字 -“你好” |
[11:41] | – Hey. – Hey back. | -你好 -你也好 |
[11:48] | You’re sitting here. | 你坐在这儿 |
[11:49] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[11:53] | Can you excuse me for just one sec? | 能允许我稍微失陪一下吗 |
[11:59] | How ya doing? | 你还好吗 |
[12:02] | Dad, you have a choice here. | 爸 你可以有两种选择 |
[12:05] | You can either understand that this is just a boy | 你要么认为这只是一个男孩 |
[12:07] | talking to me in the cafeteria– | 在餐厅跟我随便说说话 |
[12:09] | I’m gonna do whatever you say next. | 我打算选你接下来要说的第二种 |
[12:11] | – But this is so innocent. – Honey, | -但这真的好纯洁无暇 -宝贝 |
[12:13] | fathers don’t see anything as innocent. | 在父亲眼中 没有什么行为是纯洁的 |
[12:15] | We see it as… What’s the opposite of innocent? | 我们看到的是 纯洁的反义词是怎样的 |
[12:18] | Right here. | 就像我这样的 |
[12:21] | Please don’t embarrass me. | 求你别让我出糗 |
[12:22] | I’m just going to talk to Mr. Friar about geography. | 我只是想跟弗瑞尔先生谈谈地理知识而已 |
[12:25] | You know, I’ve been to a lot of places, | 我去过很多地方 |
[12:27] | never been to Texas though. | 但却从来没有去过德州 |
[12:29] | What part of Texas is closest to Mexico? | 德州的哪部分距离墨西哥最近 |
[12:31] | That’d be El Paso, sir. | 是埃尔巴索 老师 |
[12:32] | Great. Let’s go right now. | 太好了 我们这就去吧 |
[12:44] | So… did you do the homework? | 你做家庭作业了吗 |
[12:47] | No, I didn’t do the homework. | 没 我没做 |
[12:49] | The question on everybody’s kiwi lips is did you do the homework? | 大家都想问 你做家庭作业了吗 |
[12:52] | No. I’m one of the founding members of the homework rebellion. | 没有 我可是”反家庭作业抗议团”的创始人之一 |
[12:56] | You think I did my homework? | 你觉得我会做家庭作业吗 |
[12:58] | I think you did mine too. | 我觉得你把我那份也做了 |
[13:00] | I did, I did and I really liked it. | 是的 而且我很享受 |
[13:02] | Riley, don’t save me. | 莱丽 别拯救我啊 |
[13:04] | – What? – Let me be me. | -什么 -让我做真实的自己就好 |
[13:09] | Oh, you got two desserts? | 你拿了两份甜点吗 |
[13:11] | – Angel’s food cake. – And devil’s food cake. | -天使蛋糕 -和魔鬼蛋糕 |
[13:14] | Let me guess who’s who. | 让我猜猜对应的是谁的 |
[13:15] | Hey, Farkle’s just hungry. | 嘿 弗科也很饿好吗 |
[13:16] | Not everything is about you. | 不是什么都是为了妹子好吗 |
[13:24] | – Hi, I’m glad you’re back. – Hi, me too. | -嗨 我很高兴你回来了 -嗨 我也是 |
[13:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:29] | Apparently you have a better sense of direction than I anticipated. | 显然你的方向感比我想象的好多了 |
[13:38] | You are a really good-looking guy. | 你真的长得很帅 |
[13:43] | Okay, so… | 好了 那个 |
[13:45] | today we are gonna find out | 今天我们来看一看 |
[13:46] | if anybody here believes in something so strongly | 在场的同学有没有哪位强烈相信某事 |
[13:51] | they’d fight for it. | 愿意为此抗争 |
[13:53] | – Maya. – Yes sir. | -玛雅 -在 老师 |
[13:54] | – Present your homework. – Can’t do that, sir. | -呈上你的家庭作业吧 -做不到 老师 |
[13:56] | – Why not? – Didn’t do my homework, sir. | -为何做不到 -我没做家庭作业 老师 |
[13:57] | – Why not? – That’s what I’m fighting against, sir. | -为何不做 -那正是我要抗争的东西 老师 |
[14:00] | Oh, this could go on for a while. | 你们会来来回回扯很久吧 |
[14:03] | Farkle Farkle Farkle Farkle. | 弗科 弗科 弗科 弗科 |
[14:06] | Farkle Farkle Farkle. | 弗科 弗科 弗科 |
[14:10] | – I didn’t do my homework either. – Oh really? | -我也没做家庭作业 -是吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah. We’re the same now. | 是啊 我们现在是一样的人 |
[14:14] | I don’t believe in homework. | 我觉得家庭作业就不该存在 |
[14:16] | Guess what, Riley? | 你猜怎么着 莱丽 |
[14:18] | That doesn’t make you the same as Maya at all. | 那并不意味着你就跟玛雅一样了 |
[14:20] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[14:23] | Wow, I don’t know what to do. | 哇 我都茫然无措了 |
[14:25] | I’ve never seen this before. | 我从没见过你高举贵手呢 |
[14:27] | The floor is yours, Ms. Hart. | 课堂交给你了 哈特小姐 |
[14:29] | Get up, Farkle. | 起床了 弗科 |
[14:31] | You’re gonna want to be awake for this. | 你不会想错过这精彩一幕的 |
[14:33] | Is it our honeymoon? | 是我们的蜜月到了吗 |
[14:35] | No, you missed that. | 不 你错过蜜月了 |
[14:36] | Now it’s time to hand in our essays. | 现在是时候交作文了 |
[14:37] | Oh, Farkle goes first. Farkle always goes first! | 弗科第一个来 弗科总是争当第一个 |
[14:40] | All right, everybody who did their homework, | 所有做了家庭作业的人 |
[14:42] | – Put it on your desks. – Careful there, Ms. Hart. | -都放在桌上吧 -小心点 哈特小姐 |
[14:45] | – Are you sure about this? – I got this. | -你确定要这样吗 -我可以的 |
[14:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:53] | The burning of Atlanta led to the end of the civil war | 亚特兰大城的焚毁引领内战走向结束 |
[14:55] | and to peace. | 带来了和平 |
[14:56] | I believe that peace is worth fighting for. | 我坚信和平是值得让人抗争的东西 |
[14:59] | Hey, that’s a pivotal part of my diorama! | 嘿 那是我实景模型的一个重要部分 |
[15:02] | And there goes Virginia. | 这下弗吉尼亚州也没了 |
[15:05] | The burning of the homework | 家庭作业的焚烧 |
[15:06] | Led to the end of the homework rebellion– | 导致”家庭作业反抗战”走向结束 |
[15:08] | Because there was no more homework. | 因为不会再有家庭作业了 |
[15:11] | All right, all right, that’s far enough, Maya. I get it. | 好了 够了 玛雅 我明白了 |
[15:13] | No homework, more freedom! | 无家庭作业 更多的自由 |
[15:20] | Okay, so those work. | 好吧 这个喷洒器是好的 |
[15:24] | Is this still part of your presentation | 这是你作业展示的一部分 |
[15:26] | Or is this actually going on? | 还是真的发生大灾难了 |
[15:31] | Why didn’t you stop your friend? | 你为什么不制止你的朋友 |
[15:32] | It’s not what I do anymore. | 我已经不再那样了 |
[15:34] | You’re better than that. | 你比这更加懂事才对 |
[15:35] | I’m just letting her be her. | 我只是任由她做自己而已 |
[15:47] | Ms. Hart, you have detention. | 哈特小姐 你将接受留校处分 |
[15:49] | The principal will determine if it goes further than that. | 校长会亲自决定是否进行更严厉的处罚 |
[15:51] | Ms. Matthews, please leave. | 麦修斯小姐 请你离开 |
[15:54] | – I deserve detention too. – No, you don’t. | -我也该受到留校处罚 -不 你不需要 |
[15:57] | You didn’t do anything. And because you didn’t do anything, | 你什么都没做 而且就因为你什么都没做 |
[16:00] | your best friend is in very deep trouble. | 你最好的朋友这下麻烦大了 |
[16:05] | All right, Farkle, | 好了 弗科 |
[16:07] | You can get down now. | 你可以下来了 |
[16:08] | Well, you’re actually quite comfortable, sir. | 你身上还挺舒服的 老师 |
[16:10] | Thank you, Farkle. | 谢你夸奖 弗科 |
[16:12] | Get off! | 滚下来 |
[16:13] | Farkle isn’t going anywhere! | 弗科誓死守住阵地 |
[16:27] | Down, Farkle. | 滚下来 弗科 |
[16:32] | You’re looking at us pretty hard there, Mr. Matthews. | 你盯着我们的眼神好严厉 麦修斯老师 |
[16:34] | I just want to stand by my girl. | 我只是想在我闺蜜身旁守护她 |
[16:37] | You missed the moment to stand by your girl. | 你已经错过了守护你闺蜜的机会 |
[16:40] | You were so busy trying to be her, Riley, | 你一心想着要变成她的样子 莱丽 |
[16:42] | You forgot the best thing you can do for her is be you. | 你忘了你能为她做的最好的事 就是做你自己 |
[16:46] | Riley, take Farkle for a walk. | 莱丽 带弗科出去转转 |
[16:54] | Listen, for as long as I can remember, | 听着 在我的记忆里 |
[16:58] | It’s always been Riley and Maya. | 莱丽和玛雅永远是一对最好的朋友 |
[17:00] | Now I always believed | 我一直深信 |
[17:02] | a friend helps another friend out of trouble, | 一个朋友会帮助另一个朋友摆脱麻烦 |
[17:04] | Not into it. | 而不是卷入麻烦 |
[17:07] | – I’m sorry. – I am too. | -我很抱歉 -我也很遗憾 |
[17:10] | Because you go too far. | 因为你做得太过了 |
[17:13] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[17:16] | I have nobody at home who helps me with my homework. | 我家里没有任何人可以指导我的家庭作业 |
[17:36] | – Riles? – Yeah? | -小莱 -怎么 |
[17:38] | If we can’t hang out with each other as much anymore, | 如果以后我们不能像这样经常一起玩了 |
[17:40] | – Don’t worry about it. – Wait. | -别担心 -等等 |
[17:42] | Why wouldn’t we– | 为什么我们不可以… |
[17:43] | He’s going to make you end the friendship. | 他会逼你断了跟我的友谊 |
[17:45] | He said that? | 他这么说了吗 |
[17:47] | He’s really upset with me. | 他真的对我很恼火 |
[17:50] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[17:52] | I don’t think so anymore. | 我不再这么觉得了 |
[17:54] | I just want you to know | 我只是希望你知道 |
[17:55] | that I get it wouldn’t be your fault. | 我明白那不是你的错 |
[17:58] | Beyootiful! | 好精彩哟 |
[18:00] | You two little bumblebees got a sweet thing going. | 你们两个小可爱之间的友谊好感人 |
[18:03] | But where’s your hunk? | 但是你们的男孩呢 |
[18:07] | You ain’t got no hunk, you ain’t got no story! | 没有男孩 就没有好故事 |
[18:11] | I haven’t been your good friend. | 我没有尽到好朋友的职责 |
[18:12] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[18:13] | She’s your best friend! Best friends are important. | 她是你最好的朋友 最好的朋友是很重要的 |
[18:17] | I got a best friend. | 我就有一个最好的朋友 |
[18:18] | I’m not talking to her right now. | 只不过我现在不跟她说话了 |
[18:22] | I go too far. And I don’t think that’s gonna stop. | 我做事容易过火 我觉得那是不会改变的 |
[18:26] | – I’m bad for you. – Did he say that? | -我对你来说是坏影响 -这话是他说的吗 |
[18:29] | He will. | 他将来会说的 |
[18:32] | This is your stop. | 你该在这儿下车了 |
[18:35] | Don’t be me. | 不要成为我 |
[18:40] | – You don’t go as far as me. – No. | -你不要像我这么过火 -不要 |
[18:46] | – No. – No! | -不要 -不要啊 |
[18:48] | Do not push her off this train! | 别把她从地铁上赶下去啊 |
[18:51] | You do not push your best friend off the train. | 你是不能把最好的朋友赶下地铁的 |
[18:57] | I’m not you. | 我不是你 |
[19:02] | Oh she is back. | 她又回来了耶 |
[19:05] | That little girl pushed those doors open with the power of love. | 那个小女孩用爱的力量推开了地铁车厢门 |
[19:10] | You are not allowed to abandon our friendship! | 你不可以抛弃我们的友谊 |
[19:13] | I would never do that. | 我永远不会那么做的 |
[19:15] | Riley, I’m pushing you away because | 莱丽 我把你推开是因为 |
[19:16] | I’m not good for you anymore. | 我对你是没有好影响的 |
[19:18] | Only I decide that! | 那得由我来决定 |
[19:20] | – You know why? – Why? | -你知道为什么吗 -为什么 |
[19:23] | Because if this is my world now, | 因为如果现在是我的世界了 |
[19:25] | The first person I want in it is you. | 我第一个希望出现在其中的人就是你 |
[19:29] | You’re gonna save me, aren’t you? | 你会拯救我的 对吧 |
[19:32] | I am. | 是的 |
[19:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[19:44] | There is no way I’m gonna let you break-up my friendship with Maya! | 我是不会允许你终结我和玛雅的友谊的 |
[19:49] | Is that what you think I want, Riley? | 你以为我是想那样吗 莱丽 |
[19:52] | No. What you said you really want | 不 你之前说你希望的 |
[19:55] | is for me to make the world my own. | 是我去创建一个自己的世界 |
[19:57] | And you want me to do my homework. | 你也希望我能做家庭作业 |
[20:00] | Well, I’m doing it right now. | 我现在就是在做 |
[20:04] | Here’s what I think is worth fighting for: | 以下是我觉得值得抗争的东西 |
[20:08] | This is my best friend. | 这是我最好的朋友 |
[20:10] | She’s gonna get me into trouble | 她会让我卷入麻烦 |
[20:11] | and I’m gonna get us out of it. | 我却会让我们一起摆脱麻烦的 |
[20:15] | And I did. Because here we are. | 而且我做到了 因为我们现在站在你面前 |
[20:19] | Look at us, dad. We’re right here. | 瞧瞧我们 爸 我们就在你面前 |
[20:23] | My civil war is over, dad. | 我的内战已经结束了 爸 |
[20:26] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[20:29] | What happens now? | 现在要怎样 |
[20:33] | 布里克大街站 | |
[20:39] | Friends, family– | 朋友 家人 |
[20:42] | And all you other subterranean mole people– | 以及其他所有地下的隐藏人 |
[20:46] | We’re here today to celebrate Riley being Riley. | 我们今天是来庆祝莱丽又做回了真实的自己 |
[20:51] | Now some may call this a New York city subway pass. | 有人或许称这为纽约地铁卡 |
[20:54] | But you, Riley, can consider this a ticket to the world. | 但莱丽 你可以将之看做通向大世界的门票 |
[20:57] | – You think I’m ready? – You showed us you are. | -你觉得我准备好了吗 -你已经证明了自己 |
[21:00] | Riley, I’ve already met the world. | 莱丽 我已经见识过这个世界了 |
[21:05] | It’s your turn. | 现在到你了 |
[21:09] | Hey, this isn’t so different from Texas. | 嘿 这儿跟德州也没什么不同嘛 |
[21:11] | – Look, there’s a pony. – That’s a rat. | -瞧 那里有匹小马 -那是只大老鼠 |
[21:16] | – Ladies. – Farkle. | -姑娘们 -弗科 |
[21:24] | So where do you wanna go? | 你想去哪儿 |
[21:26] | Don’t know. Big world. | 我不知道 大千世界啊 |
[21:28] | – Ours now? – Yeah, but my dad did say | -现在是我们的了吗 -是的 但我爸说 |
[21:31] | I have to be home by 5:00. | 我得在5点前回家 |
[21:32] | Don’t worry, he wrote you a note. | 别担心 他给你写了一张假条 |
[21:40] | Next stop, astor place, | 下一站 阿斯特大道 |
[21:42] | 14th street… | 第14大街 |
[21:43] | And the world. | 以及大世界 |
[21:50] | You guys came back and waited for us? | 你们又回来等我们了吗 |
[21:52] | Hey, we told you we were always gonna be here for you. | 我们说过会永远在你身边守护你的嘛 |
[21:55] | Yeah, Riley. | 是啊 莱丽 |
[21:57] | It’s not so easy handing over the world | 如果不确保一切都会好 |
[21:58] | without making sure everything’s going to be okay. | 我怎么放心让你去面对这个世界 |
[22:05] | Well done, Mr. Matthews. | 好样的 麦修斯先生 |