时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey, honey, what’s for breakfast? | 嘿 亲爱的 早餐吃什么 |
[00:09] | Hey, honey, what’s for breakfast? | 嘿 亲爱的 早餐吃什么 |
[00:13] | Aw, it looks like Auggie’s trying to be daddy’s little man. | 看来奥吉是要当爸爸的小跟班嘛 |
[00:16] | Yeah, so come over here and give papa a smooch. | 是啊 快来亲吻一下爸爸 |
[00:21] | Oh yeah, come over here and give papa a smooch. | 是啊 快来亲吻一下爸爸 |
[00:24] | No, I am in the middle of a case, | 不行 我正在处理一个案子的事 |
[00:25] | I have to be at the courthouse early | 我必须尽早赶去法院 |
[00:26] | And I really can’t have shaving cream– | 我真的不能被刮胡膏 |
[00:30] | all over my face. | 糊满脸 |
[00:32] | – Nice job. – pleasure doing business with you. | -好样的 -很高兴跟你合作 |
[00:38] | – Maya. – Farkle. | -玛雅 -弗科 |
[00:40] | Those are my friends. | 我的朋友们来了 |
[00:42] | I love my friends. | 我爱我的朋友们 |
[00:45] | It’s a sunny day. I love a sunny day. | 今天阳光灿烂 我爱阳光灿烂的日子 |
[00:48] | I love my friends. I love my family. | 我爱我的朋友们 我爱我的家人们 |
[00:51] | I love a sunny day. | 我爱阳光灿烂的日子 |
[00:54] | I even love going to school. | 我甚至都爱上去上学了 |
[00:58] | Okay, what’s going on with her? | 好吧 她这是怎么了 |
[01:00] | I don’t know. Don’t do anything. | 我不知道 别干涉 |
[01:02] | I’m in a good mood. | 我心情好好 |
[01:05] | This life thing? I think I got it down. | 我觉得我已然可以将生活轻松驾驭 |
[01:10] | Maya, oatmeal. | 玛雅 来吃麦片粥 |
[01:11] | No thanks, Mrs.. Matthews. | 不用了 谢谢 麦修斯太太 |
[01:12] | – oh, I wasn’t asking. – yeow. | -不好意思 我这是命令 -哎呀 |
[01:16] | – Farkle, you too. – Thank you. | -弗科 你也来吃 -谢了 |
[01:19] | But my mother already made me eggs, home fries, wheat toast, | 但我妈已经给我做了鸡蛋 自炸薯条 全麦吐司 |
[01:22] | marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star. | 橘子果酱 以及心形的草莓 |
[01:25] | I’m going to the Farkle’s. Who’s with me?! | 我要投奔弗科家 谁跟我一起 |
[01:29] | Sit down. Eat it please. | 坐下 快吃吧 |
[01:31] | But it’s still this. | 但还是这平淡的麦片啊 |
[01:34] | Hey, Auggie, guess what. | 嘿 奥吉 你猜怎么着 |
[01:35] | – it’s Googly time. – No tv at the table. | -现在是古格利时间 -吃饭时不准看电视 |
[01:38] | You’re right, Topanga. | 你说得对 塔佩佳 |
[01:39] | This table is about the discussion of today’s events only. | 本桌就来讨论一下今天的大事件 |
[01:42] | – Riley. – I woke up. | -莱丽 -我早上醒来 |
[01:43] | I love everything. I sat here. | 我爱上一切 然后我坐在了这里 |
[01:47] | All caught up. Googly time! | 解释得很清楚 开始看《古格利先生》啦 |
[01:56] | I’m too old for “Mr. Googly.” | 《古格利先生》对我来说已经太幼稚了 |
[01:59] | – What? – but, Auggie, | -什么 -但是 奥吉 |
[02:01] | Mr. Googly is your best friend. | 古格利先生是你最好的朋友啊 |
[02:03] | Auggie, I’m your foogly boogly best friend. | 奥吉 我是你萌萌哒好朋友 |
[02:07] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我能告诉你一个秘密吗 |
[02:09] | Of course. You can tell Mr. Googly all your secrets. | 当然了 你有任何秘密都可以对古格利先生说 |
[02:12] | I have a new best friend now. | 我现在有个新的最好的朋友了 |
[02:15] | Oh really? Who would that be? | 是吗 是谁啊 |
[02:16] | I don’t want to tell you who she is. | 我不想告诉你她是谁 |
[02:20] | She? | 她 |
[02:22] | I said too much. | 我透露得太多了 |
[02:25] | Okay, why don’t you tell Mr. Googly | 好吧 那不如你来告诉古格利先生 |
[02:26] | All about your new best friend and none of us will listen. | 你所有的新朋友 我们都假装听不到 |
[02:33] | I’m this many. I’m done with you now. | 我已经这么大了 我不跟你玩了 |
[02:36] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[02:39] | They grow up so fast. | 小孩子长得可真快啊 |
[02:48] | *I’ve been waiting* | |
[02:50] | *for a day like this to come struck like lightning* | |
[02:54] | *My heart’s beating like a drum* | |
[02:57] | *On the edge of something wonderful* | |
[03:01] | *Face to face with changes* | |
[03:04] | *What’s it all about? Life is crazy.* | |
[03:07] | *But I know I can work it out* | |
[03:09] | *’cause I got you to living with me* | |
[03:13] | *I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world.* | |
[03:17] | *Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn* | |
[03:21] | *I’m singing “Go-o-o” | |
[03:26] | *Take on the world, | |
[03:27] | *Take on the world, | |
[03:29] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:30] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:31] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:39] | I was so worried about this new school year. | 我之前还很担心这个新学年呢 |
[03:42] | New school, new people, I didn’t think I was going to survive. | 新学校 新同学 我都以为我活不下去呢 |
[03:45] | Not only am I surviving, I’m thriving. | 现在我不但活下来了 还活得有资有色 |
[03:48] | I’m like a plant going like this… | 我就像一株植物茂盛地成长 |
[03:54] | What was I so worried about? | 我之前瞎担心个什么劲儿啊 |
[03:59] | What are you doing? Oh, but this is too easy. | 你这是干什么 这也太简单了吧 |
[04:02] | It’s Maya. I know because I saw you put your hand over my face. | 是玛雅啦 我已经看到你用手捂住我的眼睛了 |
[04:05] | – I’ll do you now. – oh, that’s not the game. | -我来捂住你吧 -不是这么回事儿 |
[04:07] | – what’s the game? – the game is | -那是怎么回事 -情况就是 |
[04:09] | Protect the plant from the bulldozer in the pink sweater. | 保护你这株植物不被穿粉色衣服的推土机毁灭 |
[04:13] | Oh, Maya, bulldozers don’t wear pink– | 玛雅 推土机才不会穿粉色的… |
[04:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:23] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:31] | Oh, look what the bulldozer did to you. | 瞧瞧推土机把你打击成什么样了 |
[04:34] | There are other girls in this world. | 这个世界上还有其他女孩 |
[04:38] | – There are. – and other girls, | -没错 -其他那些女孩 |
[04:40] | Like Missy Bradford, are going to talk to Lucas. | 比如米希·布罗弗德 是会跟卢卡斯说话的 |
[04:43] | – they are. – I don’t like that. | -没错 -我不喜欢那样 |
[04:45] | – I know. – I wish the world was just me and you. | -我懂的 -我希望这世上只有我和你 |
[04:49] | Then it is. | 那就只有我和你 |
[04:53] | Sneak attack– December 7th, 1941. | 偷袭 1941年12月7日 |
[04:56] | “A date which will live in infamy.” | 一个将会留下千古骂名的日期 |
[04:56] | Date 一词多意 日期/约会 | |
[04:58] | A date? They’re going on a date? | 约会 他们要约会了吗 |
[05:02] | In Italy? | 在意大利吗 |
[05:04] | No, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[05:05] | – You’re in history. – I’m history? | -你在上历史课 -我已经成为历史了吗 |
[05:11] | Okay, put your hand up. | 行了 把手举起来 |
[05:14] | Yes, Riley? | 什么事 莱丽 |
[05:16] | You have a pertinent observation on the subject of the sneak attack? | 你关于偷袭珍珠港事件有什么相关看法吗 |
[05:22] | “May I be excused?” | 说”我可以先出去一下吗” |
[05:25] | My eyes see my shoes. | 我的眼睛看到了我的鞋 |
[05:35] | Yes, Riley, you may be excused. | 好的 莱丽 你可以先出去了 |
[05:38] | Forever? | 永远消失吗 |
[05:41] | No, you have to come back to class at some point, honey. | 不行 亲爱的 你还是要回到课堂上来的 |
[05:43] | You just have to. | 你不得不遵守规定 |
[05:52] | It was another sunny day in paradise | 当天原本是一个阳光灿烂的美好日子 |
[05:55] | Before the sneak attack that changed everything. | 可惜后来发生的突袭改变了一切 |
[06:02] | Do you like the movies? Dark at the movies. | 你喜欢看电影吗 黑灯瞎火的 |
[06:06] | Depends on the movie. Depends who I’m going with. | 那得看是什么电影了 以及我跟谁一起去 |
[06:10] | Mm, scary movies? I get scared at scary movies. | 恐怖片呢 我看恐怖片经常被吓到 |
[06:13] | You’ll take care of me though, right? | 不过你会好好安抚我的 对吧 |
[06:18] | People who had viewed themselves as safe | 之前自以为很安全的人 |
[06:21] | No longer had any security at all. | 突然变得毫无安全感 |
[06:24] | Just you and me, Missy? | 就你和我吗 米希 |
[06:26] | Just you and me, Lucas. | 就你和我 卢卡斯 |
[06:28] | Boop! | 啵 |
[06:35] | Boop? | 啵 |
[06:37] | That’s the best you got? | 你勾搭人的大招就是这个而已吗 |
[06:39] | Please be cool, please be cool, please be cool. | 求你淡定 淡定 千万淡定 |
[06:43] | You don’t think that I can do boop? | 你以为我不会说”啵”吗 |
[06:46] | How bad do you think this is gonna be? | 你觉得接下来的场面会有多难堪 |
[06:47] | I think we should have some faith in our Riley. | 我觉得我们该对莱丽有点信心 |
[06:50] | I can do boop like you’ve never seen. | 我使出来的”啵”招绝对你是前所未见的 |
[06:52] | Boop! | 啵 |
[06:57] | Does anybody see this? | 有人看见这一幕了吗 |
[06:58] | Everybody sees this. | 是个人都看见了 |
[07:04] | Take your finger out! | 把你的手指拿出来 |
[07:07] | Can’t. Can’t move. Scared. | 做不到啊 动不了了 吓僵了 |
[07:12] | Do you think Lucas knows? | 你觉得卢卡斯知道吗 |
[07:18] | Riley, I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 莱丽 我以前从没见过这种情况 |
[07:20] | I don’t know what’s going to happen. | 我不知道接下来会怎样 |
[07:23] | – Farkle? – Boy, Riley. | -弗科 -天啊 莱丽 |
[07:24] | I don’t think I could do that even if I tried. | 我觉得我用尽全力也做不到这样啊 |
[07:27] | Hey, Maya, boop. | 玛雅 啵 |
[07:30] | Oh no. | 不好 |
[07:34] | The bombing of Pearl Harbor | 珍珠港袭击事件 |
[07:36] | was our official entrance into a world at war, | 标志着我们正式加入了世界大战 |
[07:39] | and nothing would ever be the same. | 从此以后 一切都彻底改变了 |
[07:50] | – You want me to bring you lunch? – no. | -你需要我给你带午餐来吗 -不用 |
[07:52] | Food would only keep me alive. | 食物只能让我活着而已 |
[07:56] | Come on, little plant. Come back into the sun. | 别这样 小植物 再次回到阳光下吧 |
[08:00] | I’m afraid something terrible will happen if I ever come out of here. | 我怕我一旦出去就会发生极其可怕的事 |
[08:03] | Riley, that’s crazy. | 莱丽 那真是疯话 |
[08:05] | Nothing could be worse than what’s already happened. | 没什么能比已经发生的事更糟糕了 |
[08:10] | Oh, there you are. | 原来你在这儿啊 |
[08:12] | I’ve been looking for you. You’re not upset with me, are you? | 我一直在找你呢 你没生我的气吧 |
[08:15] | Because I didn’t hear that you and Lucas were together or anything. | 因为我没听说你和卢卡斯是一对什么的 |
[08:18] | – we’re not. – Yeah, | -我们不是 -是啊 |
[08:20] | That’s what I thought. So if you’re not, | 我也是这么想的 既然你们不是一对 |
[08:22] | Then it’s not a problem if I ask Lucas out, | 那我约卢卡斯出去应该没问题吧 |
[08:24] | Because he’s really cute. Don’t you think? | 因为他真的很帅 你不觉得吗 |
[08:29] | I loathe you. | 我憎恶你 |
[08:32] | Well, Lucas doesn’t. | 卢卡斯可不讨厌我 |
[08:34] | In fact, I think he’s kind of into me. | 实际上 我觉得他有点喜欢我呢 |
[08:36] | Shocker. | 真令人震惊 |
[08:42] | I live here now. | 从此我就住在柜子里了 |
[08:51] | Come on, P.J. Time. | 快点 该换睡衣了 |
[08:52] | – No, thank you. – oh come on, what’s tonight’s thing? | -不用 谢了 -别啊 今晚是怎么了 |
[08:55] | No more PJs. | 不再穿睡衣了 |
[08:56] | But they have Mr.Googly on them. | 但这上面有古格利先生的图案啊 |
[08:58] | I can’t wear those anymore. | 我不能再穿这种衣服了 |
[09:01] | – Why not? – because she won’t like them. | -为什么 -因为她不喜欢 |
[09:04] | Hey, I’m the only “She” who gets to see you in your pajamas. | 听好 我是唯一可以看你穿睡衣的女人 |
[09:09] | You never know. | 那可不一定哦 |
[09:12] | Auggie? | 奥吉 |
[09:13] | Do us a favor and don’t grow up so fast, okay? | 答应我们 别成长得那么快好吗 |
[09:16] | I need to. | 我必须快点长大 |
[09:17] | I need to grow up and go to bed like daddy does. | 我得快点长大 然后像爸爸那样上床睡觉 |
[09:21] | How does daddy go to bed? | 爸爸是怎么上床睡觉的啊 |
[09:23] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[09:24] | Ho, mama! | 哈 妈呀 |
[09:29] | – I don’t do that. – yeah, you do. | -我才不那样呢 -你就是那样的 |
[09:32] | Every night. | 每晚都是 |
[09:34] | Yeah, but I do it better than that. | 好吧 但我做的可比你这好看多了 |
[09:37] | If you say so. | 你非要这么说也行 |
[09:39] | Auggie, can I at least have my good-night kiss? | 奥吉 至少能给我一个晚安吻吗 |
[09:42] | – okay? – we’re not going to do that anymore. | -好吗 -吻什么的从今以后都取消了 |
[09:46] | It’s tonight’s thing. | 就今晚而已 |
[09:48] | Kissing’s for babies. Men shake hands. | 小宝宝才吻来吻去的 男子汉都是握手 |
[09:51] | Good night, father. Good night, mother. | 晚安 父亲大人 晚安 母亲大人 |
[09:55] | What’s happening? | 什么情况啊这是 |
[09:56] | Don’t take it personally, Cory. | 别往心里去 科利 |
[09:58] | He thinks he’s being an adult. | 他觉得自己是个成年人了 |
[10:00] | How can he be an adult? I’m not an adult! | 他怎么能是个成年人 我都不算一个成年人 |
[10:04] | Auggie, please, take Mr. Googly, okay? | 奥吉 拜托 抱着古格利先生 好吗 |
[10:10] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[10:22] | I think of this as a personal challenge issued by Missy Bradford | 我觉得这是米希·布罗弗德针对我发出的挑战 |
[10:26] | To grow up and to grow up fast. | 比谁成长得快 |
[10:28] | – so what do I do? – nothing. | -我该怎么做才好 -什么都别做 |
[10:30] | Give me advice. You’re a genius at this. | 给我一点建议吧 你是这方面的天才 |
[10:33] | – Grow me up. – why? | -帮助我快快长大 -为什么 |
[10:34] | – because everybody else is. – That’s not the way I see it. | -因为其他人都在成长啊 -我觉得不是这样 |
[10:37] | How can you see it any other way? | 你怎么会有别的看法 |
[10:38] | Missy Bradford has decided to grow up fast. | 米希·布罗弗德决定快速成长 |
[10:40] | That has nothing to do with you. | 但那跟你没关系啊 |
[10:42] | But what if Lucas takes her to a scary movie? | 但如果卢卡斯带她去看恐怖片呢 |
[10:44] | “I get scared at scary movies. | “我看恐怖片会被吓到的哦 |
[10:46] | You’ll take care of me, won’t you?” | 你会好好安抚我的 对吧” |
[10:50] | Barf! Barf, I say! | 要吐 真想吐 |
[10:54] | Riley, do you want Lucas to take you to the movies? | 莱丽 你想让卢卡斯带你去看电影吗 |
[10:57] | Alone? I don’t know if I’m ready for that. | 就我们吗 我不知道有没有准备好那样 |
[10:59] | – then what do you want from him? – I don’t know. | -那你希望他怎么样 -我不知道 |
[11:02] | I just– I don’t want him with her. | 我 我就是不希望他和她在一起 |
[11:05] | – am I jealous? – you wouldn’t know how to be jealous. | -我这是吃醋吗 -你都不知道怎么吃醋 |
[11:08] | I just– I don’t want him taken away from us. | 我不希望别人把他从我们身边抢走 |
[11:11] | She’s bad news. Teach me how to flirt. | 她是灾星 快教我怎么调情 |
[11:17] | Not gonna do that. | 别这么做 |
[11:19] | – why not? – I don’t even know how to flirt. | -为什么不行 -我都不知道该怎么调情 |
[11:21] | Who our age knows how to flirt? | 我们这个年纪 谁知道怎么调情啊 |
[11:24] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好啊 女士们 |
[11:27] | Farkle, you were out there? | 弗科 你一直都在外面吗 |
[11:29] | I’m always out there. | 我会一直都在你们身边 |
[11:31] | Farkle, you’re the biggest flirt in seventh grade. | 弗科 你是7年级最会调情的人了 |
[11:34] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[11:37] | Can you teach me how to flirt with Lucas? | 你能教我怎么跟卢卡斯调情吗 |
[11:39] | I would do whatever you asked me. | 你想让我做什么我都会照做的 |
[11:41] | But I thought you loved her. | 你不是很喜欢她吗 |
[11:42] | I love both of you. I want you happy. | 我爱你们两个 我希望你们开心 |
[11:51] | So you think he’ll sit with us or her? | 你觉得他会跟我们还是跟她坐一起 |
[11:55] | I try not to worry about things I have no control over. | 我尽量不去为那些我无法掌控的事操心 |
[11:57] | Really? Because that’s all I do. | 是吗 我整天就为这些事瞎操心 |
[12:00] | – hey, can I sit with you guys? – you better. | -我能跟你们坐在一起吗 -那再好不过了 |
[12:03] | So you think he’ll sit with us or her? | 你觉得他会跟我们还是跟她坐一起 |
[12:07] | Hey, what’s up? Is there a seat with you guys? | 嘿 你们还好吗 这边还有位子吗 |
[12:09] | Always room for you, buddy. | 永远都有留给你的位子 哥们儿 |
[12:12] | I said “Buddy.” I’m not helping myself, am I? | 我刚说了”哥们儿” 我这是在自毁希望是吧 |
[12:18] | Well, you know, I was just thinking | 话说 我刚刚想着 |
[12:20] | That if you and I are going to the movies together, | 如果我们要一起去看电影的话 |
[12:22] | I should find out what kind of snacks you like | 那我也该知道你喜欢吃什么样的零食 |
[12:24] | so I could buy some for you. | 那样我就可以帮你买了带去了 |
[12:25] | Because– | 因为 |
[12:27] | I wouldn’t want you paying for everything. | 我可不希望什么都是你花钱 |
[12:32] | – you’re toast. – I know. | -你完了 -我知道 |
[12:33] | Are you saying she flirts better than you? | 你是在说她的调情功力比你还强吗 |
[12:35] | Oh, nobody’s better than Farkle. | 没人能比弗科更强 |
[12:38] | I just don’t think my young protege | 我只是觉得我的小徒儿 |
[12:39] | Is ready for that monster. | 还没准备好面对那个母夜叉 |
[12:42] | So what are you gonna do, genius? | 你打算怎么做 小天才 |
[12:43] | I think I’ll just steal her from Lucas myself. | 我看我还是亲自把她拿下吧 |
[12:46] | You would do that for me? | 你愿意为我这么做吗 |
[12:47] | Well, I’m certainly not doing it for me, toots. | 我显然不是为我自己才这么做的 妹子 |
[12:51] | She’s evil. If I’m not back in two minutes, | 她很邪恶 如果我两分钟内仍没回来 |
[12:53] | She ate me. | 那就是被她吃了 |
[12:56] | – how’s my hair? – it hasn’t changed in six years. | -我的发型怎么样 -6年来一直未变 |
[12:59] | She doesn’t stand a chance. | 她根本没反抗机会的 |
[13:04] | Hello, lady. | 你好啊 小姐 |
[13:07] | – Farkle. – why go to the movies with a boy | -弗科 -你为什么要跟一个小男孩去看电影呢 |
[13:10] | When you can go with a man? | 其实你可以跟一个男子汉一起去的 |
[13:15] | Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[13:17] | Wow, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[13:20] | You’re next. | 你是下一个 |
[13:26] | It worked. I’m next. | 方法奏效了 我是下一个 |
[13:29] | Riley, she’s too good. You can’t compete with her. | 莱丽 她太牛了 你没办法跟她竞争的 |
[13:31] | I don’t want them together. I don’t. | 我不想让他们在一起 不想 |
[13:34] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[13:36] | – Lucas. – Riley. | -卢卡斯 -莱丽 |
[13:38] | I don’t know what’s going on here | 我不知道你们这是什么情况 |
[13:40] | and I don’t have any right to say this, | 我其实也没权利这么说 |
[13:42] | But I don’t think you should hang out alone with this girl. | 但我觉得你不该单独和这个女孩相处 |
[13:45] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[13:47] | I don’t really know, | 我其实也说不清 |
[13:48] | I think if you actually spend time with her alone | 我觉得如果你和她单独相处的话 |
[13:51] | It’s gonna change things for– you know, all of us. | 我们所有人的情况 都会发生彻底的改变 |
[13:55] | Well, aren’t you just a concerned friend? | 你的身份不只是个关心他的朋友吗 |
[13:58] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[13:59] | Well, with you around, how could I ever possibly get Lucas alone? | 有你在这边晃悠 我怎么可能跟卢卡斯单独相处 |
[14:06] | Food fight! | 食物大战 |
[14:08] | No food fight! | 不准搞食物大战 |
[14:09] | Detention this afternoon, both of you! | 你们两个 今天下午放学后留校 |
[14:13] | Oh no, both of us– | 不好 是我们两个 |
[14:15] | Alone. | 单独相处 |
[14:20] | – how could you do that, dad? – what did I do? | -你怎么可以那样 老爸 -我干什么了 |
[14:23] | You gave them detention together. | 你让他们一起留校 |
[14:25] | I was the cafeteria monitor. | 我是餐厅监察员 |
[14:27] | I saw potatoes not where potatoes are supposed to be. | 我看到他们把土豆扔到了不该扔的地方 |
[14:30] | Detention him, detention her. | 他留校 她也得留校 |
[14:33] | But Lucas didn’t even do anything. | 但是卢卡斯什么都没干啊 |
[14:35] | Don’t care. I’m mad with power. | 我不管 我很生气 且手握大权 |
[14:39] | Then I want detention too. | 那我也希望被留校 |
[14:40] | You do? | 是吗 |
[14:42] | Riley, you’ve never had detention in your whole life. | 莱丽 你这辈子都没被留校过 |
[14:45] | What could you possibly do that would get you detention | 你突然之间 可以做出什么事儿 |
[14:47] | On such short notice? | 让你被留校啊 |
[14:48] | I could introduce you to my special guest star. | 我可以让你见识一下我的特别客串演员 |
[14:53] | Nothing personal, bub. | 我这不是针对你 大叔 |
[15:00] | Yeah, that’ll do it. | 好吧 足够留校惩罚了 |
[15:02] | – Nice job. – pleasure doing business with you. | -好样的 -很高兴跟你合作 |
[15:09] | Oh my gosh, look at you. | 天啊 看看你 |
[15:11] | How’s my breath? | 我的口气怎么样 |
[15:14] | Ooh, like flowers. How’d you do that? | 简直充满花香 你是怎么做到的 |
[15:17] | I ate your flowers. | 我把你的花吃了 |
[15:21] | – mommy? – yeah? | -妈咪 -什么事 |
[15:22] | You’re an older woman, right? | 你是个年纪大一些的女人 是吧 |
[15:24] | Okay, where is this going? | 好吧 你到底想说什么 |
[15:28] | I have an older woman coming over. | 我邀请了一个年纪大一些的女人过来 |
[15:30] | Her name is Ava, she likes cheese | 她名叫艾瓦 喜欢吃乳酪 |
[15:32] | And I’m in love with her. | 而且我爱上她了 |
[15:34] | Really? Where is Ava from? | 是吗 艾瓦来自哪里 |
[15:37] | She’s from down the hall. | 她就住在走廊对面 |
[15:38] | Do you think you could find some cheese and make yourself scarce? | 你可以弄点乳酪来 然后走开吗 |
[15:44] | Too late, she’s here. | 太迟了 她已经来了 |
[15:45] | I’ll g-g-g– I’ll g-g-g– | 我去 我去 我去… |
[15:47] | Okay okay okay, calm down. | 好了好了 冷静 |
[15:49] | Women like it when you’re calm. Just take a deep breath, | 女人喜欢冷静的男人 深呼吸 |
[15:51] | Okay? And then open the door. | 好吗 然后打开门 |
[15:53] | I can’t wait to meet your older woman. | 我迫不及待想看你那位年纪大些的女人了 |
[15:57] | – hi, Auggie. – hi, Ava. | -嗨 奥吉 -嗨 艾瓦 |
[15:58] | This is my mommy. | 这是我妈咪 |
[16:00] | It’s so nice to meet you, Ava. | 很高兴见到你 艾瓦 |
[16:02] | You got cheese? I like cheese. | 你有乳酪吗 我喜欢吃乳酪 |
[16:04] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[16:06] | So, um, Ava? | 那个 艾瓦 |
[16:08] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[16:09] | I’m this many. | 我这么大了 |
[16:11] | I see. Older woman. | 我明白了 年纪大些的女人 |
[16:13] | Yeah, because Auggie’s this many. | 是啊 因为奥吉才这么大 |
[16:16] | Yeah, but you like him anyway, right? | 是啊 但你还是喜欢他的 对吧 |
[16:18] | – Yeah. – how come? | -是啊 -为什么 |
[16:19] | Because this many tells this many what to do. | 因为像我这么大的人可以指挥像他这么大的人 |
[16:25] | What? | 什么 |
[16:27] | I’m okay with it, mom. | 我可以接受的 妈 |
[16:30] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:31] | Because I have some thoughts. | 因为我有一些想法呢 |
[16:34] | Is that a Mr. Googly? | 那是古格利先生吗 |
[16:36] | No. | 不是的 |
[16:40] | I think it is. | 我觉得就是的 |
[16:41] | It’s not mine. I’m too old for it. | 那不是我的 那对我来说太幼稚了 |
[16:44] | – I want it! – What? Ava… | -我想要 -什么 艾瓦 |
[16:46] | Why would you want a Mr. Googly? | 你为什么想要古格利先生 |
[16:48] | You’re this many. | 你已经这么大了 |
[16:50] | I love Mr. Googly. | 我超爱古格利先生 |
[16:52] | I’m taking him. | 我要带走他 |
[16:53] | But you’re all growed up. | 但你已经长大了啊 |
[16:56] | I don’t care. He’s mine now. | 我不管 他是我的了 |
[16:58] | Actually, Ava, what you’re gonna do | 实际上 艾瓦 你应该 |
[17:01] | Is give Mr. Googly back to Auggie. | 把古格利先生还给奥吉 |
[17:03] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[17:04] | Because I’m this many | 因为我这么大了 |
[17:06] | And this many gets to tell this many what to do. | 我这么大年纪的人可以指挥你这么大年纪的人做事 |
[17:10] | – Do you like rides? – yeah. | -你喜欢被抱着吗 -是呀 |
[17:12] | Oh great! Let’s take a ride | 那太好了 我就抱着你 |
[17:14] | All the way back to your house! | 一路送你回家吧 |
[17:16] | – bye-bye, Auggie. – bye-bye, Ava. | -再见 奥吉 -再见 艾瓦 |
[17:20] | Okay, bye-bye, Ava. | 好了 再见 艾瓦 |
[17:21] | – bye! – bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[17:23] | So what’d you think of her? | 你觉得她怎么样 |
[17:34] | – how you doing? – what are you doing here? | -你还好吗 -你在这儿干什么 |
[17:37] | Oh, I’m a bad girl. | 我是个坏女孩 |
[17:40] | Yeah, you don’t want to mess with this one. | 是啊 你不会想惹她的 |
[17:43] | What are these, place cards? | 这些是什么 座位号吗 |
[17:46] | Yep, I made them. You sit over there. | 是啊 我做的 你坐在那儿 |
[17:48] | 米希 | |
[17:52] | I think this seat has my name on it, actually. | 我觉得我的名字好像是在这个座位上 |
[17:57] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[17:58] | I like my detention to have a little learning in it. | 我希望你们能在留校惩罚中学到知识 |
[18:01] | So I’d like to continue talking about pearl harbor | 所以我想继续讲讲珍珠港事件 |
[18:03] | And what happened after the sneak attack. | 以及突袭发生之后的相关历史 |
[18:07] | The world was at war | 世界爆发了大战 |
[18:09] | And alliances were forged in battle | 一些国家在战斗中结成了同盟 |
[18:11] | And were made stronger because of that. | 也因此而变得更加强大 |
[18:15] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方啊 |
[18:17] | It’s detention, Farkle. It’s not for you. | 是留校惩罚 弗科 不是你该来的地方 |
[18:19] | If my friends are in it, then it’s for me. | 如果我的朋友们都在 那我就该在 |
[18:24] | During this war | 在战争中 |
[18:26] | The United States was put to one of its greatest tests | 美利坚合众国被迫面临最严峻的挑战 |
[18:30] | When it met a threat to our way of life. | 因为那严重影响到我们的生存方式 |
[18:33] | But because we were united | 但正因为我们团结一心 |
[18:35] | – we prevailed. – hey, Riley? | -才取得了最终的胜利 -嘿 莱丽 |
[18:38] | Missy invited me to see a movie with her. | 米希邀请我和她一起去看电影 |
[18:40] | I think she’s aware of that, Lucas. | 我觉得她知道这事 卢卡斯 |
[18:42] | No need to make her feel worse. | 你没必要让她更伤心了 |
[18:45] | And I was wondering | 我想着 |
[18:47] | If maybe you guys would like to come along with us? | 或许你们也想跟我们一起去呢 |
[18:52] | You want us? | 你希望我们一起去吗 |
[18:55] | Uh uh, I’m sorry, Lucas. | 不好意思 卢卡斯 |
[18:57] | That wasn’t the invitation. | 我只邀请了你一个 |
[19:01] | Well then, | 那么 |
[19:03] | I’m sorry, Missy, but I can’t go. | 很抱歉 米希 我去不了了 |
[19:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[19:08] | Nobody’s ever turned me down in my life. | 我这辈子还没被人拒绝过 |
[19:11] | Well, see, these are my friends. | 是这样的 这些人是我朋友 |
[19:14] | And I don’t like doing anything without my friends. | 我不喜欢撇开朋友自己去做任何事 |
[19:18] | Right, Riley? | 是吧 莱丽 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:21] | Right. | 对 |
[19:23] | Now I certainly appreciate your wanting me | 我很感谢你希望我 |
[19:25] | To care of you during a scary movie, | 在看恐怖片的时候好好安抚你 |
[19:26] | And you showing me your leg and all, | 你还对我露大腿什么的 |
[19:28] | But back here in the seventh grade, | 但是我们只是7年纪的学生 |
[19:32] | I think maybe we’d have more fun just hanging out together. | 我觉得还是大家一起玩比较好 |
[19:42] | Grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[19:44] | Not… | 现在还… |
[19:46] | Yet. | 不行 |
[19:49] | Oh, she’s leaving? Okay. | 她走了吗 好啊 |
[19:55] | You know what the easiest thing about having friends is? | 你觉得拥有朋友 最容易的是什么吗 |
[19:58] | – What? – Sometimes all you have to do is trust them. | -什么 -有时候你只需要信任他们就好 |
[20:04] | When peace time came, the United States | 当和平最终降临的时候 美利坚合众国 |
[20:07] | Enjoyed its greatest period of growth, | 进入了最快速的成长期 |
[20:09] | Prosperity and happiness. | 不断繁荣壮大 收获幸福 |
[20:12] | Detention over. | 留校时间结束 |
[20:17] | You guys coming? | 你们要一起走吗 |
[20:18] | No, we’re good right here. | 不了 我们在这儿就挺好的 |
[20:30] | Good night, mother. Good night, father. | 晚安 母亲大人 晚安 父亲大人 |
[20:36] | I’m not sure how much longer I can put up with this. | 我不知道我还能忍受多久了 |
[20:38] | Now you listen to me, kid. | 你给我听好了 小孩 |
[20:40] | You take these jammies and you wear them. | 你给我好好把这些睡衣穿上 |
[20:45] | And you take Mr. Googly | 而且你要收好古格利先生 |
[20:47] | And you hold on to him for as long as you can. | 你和他相守在一起的时间越久越好 |
[20:49] | – why? – because he’s your friend, | -为什么 -因为他是你的朋友 |
[20:51] | You can trust him and he loves you. | 你可以信任他 并且他很爱你 |
[20:53] | Right? | 对吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah, he does. | 是啊 没错 |
[20:57] | And, Auggie, it’s very important that you hold onto your friends. | 奥吉 时刻保持和朋友的关系是很重要的 |
[21:01] | And, Auggie, stay this many for as long as possible, | 奥吉 尽量就一直这么大吧 |
[21:04] | ’cause when it’s gone, it’s gone. | 因为你一旦长大 就再也回不去了 |
[21:06] | Good night, buddy. | 晚安 小家伙 |
[21:11] | – You want one? – yeah. | -你想来一个吗 -是啊 |
[21:12] | Then you have to catch me! | 那你得先抓住我才行 |
[21:16] | You want one? | 你想来一个吗 |
[21:18] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[21:19] | – then you have to catch me! – oh, mama! | -那你也得先抓住我才行 -妈呀 |