时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Look what’s happening, look what’s coming. | 瞧瞧这情况 瞧瞧要发生什么了 |
[00:09] | What’s coming, crazy? | 要发生什么了 小疯子 |
[00:11] | Invitations… | 邀请函 |
[00:12] | To the seventh grade parties. | 参加七年级的派对 |
[00:15] | It’s begun. | 已经开始了 |
[00:17] | We could be party girls. | 我们可以成为派对女郎 |
[00:18] | I’m going to need a party-girl walk. | 我要学走”派对女郎步” |
[00:30] | Yeah, that’s not it. | 好吧 完全是乱走 |
[00:32] | You know, there is going to be boys at these parties. | 话说 像这种派对肯定会有男孩子的 |
[00:35] | But not just any boys. | 但可不是随便的男孩 |
[00:37] | No, opposite-sex boys. | 不 是异性男孩 |
[00:40] | They’re the best kind. | 他们最棒了 |
[00:42] | – You sound ready for this. – oh, I am. | -你听上去已经准备好了 -是啊 |
[00:44] | And I may just be the first girl | 我可能会成为第一个 |
[00:45] | who crosses over from our side of the room to the… | 从我们的教室穿越到… |
[00:48] | – Yeah, it’s gonna be me. – Yeah, it’s gonna be you. | -没错 那就是我 -没错 那就是你 |
[00:52] | You know what pretty-boy hipster is handing out invitations to… | 你知道帅哥嬉皮士要发邀请函给… |
[00:54] | – don’t you? – a party. | -你知道吧 -去派对的 |
[00:57] | Membership cards to the popular club. | 受欢迎俱乐部的会员卡 |
[00:59] | Why can’t you just let it be a party? | 你怎么就不能单纯把它当做一个派对呢 |
[01:01] | Because this is it, right here. | 因为此时此刻就是关键 |
[01:04] | This is where you go one way and I go the other way. | 就在这里 你走阳光道 我过独木桥 |
[01:07] | You get the invite and you marry pretty-boy hipster | 你收到邀请函 嫁给一个大帅哥 |
[01:09] | And I end up marrying Anthony Delveccio | 我却嫁给了安东尼·德尔维奇诺 |
[01:12] | And we buy things in bulk. | 我们只能买散装食品 |
[01:17] | You’re gonna be popular. I’m not. | 你会很受欢迎的 我却不会 |
[01:22] | Good for you. | 你的命真好 |
[01:27] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[01:30] | Bye-bye, Maya. | 再见 |
[01:32] | Bye-bye. | 永别了 |
[01:54] | For me. | 是给我的 |
[01:57] | Maya, I know you didn’t get one, | 玛雅 我知道你没收到邀请 |
[01:59] | But is it okay if I’m really happy? | 但我可以表现得很开心吗 |
[02:01] | You go get ’em, tiger. | 你去开心去吧 妹子 |
[02:07] | I love you, but… you a lot of work. | 我很爱你 但你真的很烦人 |
[02:17] | *I’ve been waiting* | |
[02:19] | *for a day like this to come struck like lightning* | |
[02:23] | *My heart’s beating like a drum* | |
[02:26] | *On the edge of something wonderful* | |
[02:30] | *Face to face with changes* | |
[02:33] | *What’s it all about? Life is crazy.* | |
[02:36] | *But I know I can work it out* | |
[02:38] | *’cause I got you to living with me* | |
[02:42] | *I feel all right, I’m gonna take on the world.* | |
[02:46] | *Light up the stars, I’ve got some pages to turn* | |
[02:49] | *I’m singing “Go-o-o” | |
[02:54] | *Take on the world, | |
[02:56] | *Take on the world, | |
[02:58] | *Take on the world,* | |
[02:59] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:00] | *Take on the world,* | |
[03:10] | You got invited to something? | 你收到什么邀请函了吗 |
[03:12] | So much for genetics, baby. | 基因缺陷就此打住 亲爱的 |
[03:16] | Ooh, seventh grade party. | 七年级的派对啊 |
[03:18] | Yup, I didn’t get invited to a whole lot of these. | 是啊 我当年可没收到过这种邀请 |
[03:23] | Good for you. I’m proud of you. | 你真厉害 我很为你骄傲 |
[03:26] | – boy-girl party? – yup. | -男女混合派对吗 -是啊 |
[03:28] | You can’t go. | 你不准去 |
[03:31] | May I approach? | 我可以上前来吗 |
[03:32] | Hurry, please. | 快来吧 拜托 |
[03:36] | I’m gonna keep your young’un out of trouble, sir. | 我不会让你的宝贝女儿陷入麻烦的 老师 |
[03:38] | Hart, you are trouble. | 哈特 你就是麻烦精 |
[03:40] | Why would I want my young’un anywhere near | 我为什么要让我的宝贝女儿 |
[03:42] | The same party you’re gonna be at? | 去参加一个你也会在的派对呢 |
[03:43] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[03:44] | Say it. You know you wanna say it. | 说吧 你很想说出来的 |
[03:47] | You can’t go if Maya’s invited. | 如果玛雅也收到邀请了 你就不能去 |
[03:50] | Maya’s not invited. | 玛雅没有被邀请 |
[03:51] | – then you may go. – thanks, daddy. | -那你可以去了 -谢谢你 老爸 |
[03:53] | All right, good day, everybody. Class dismissed. | 好了 祝大家愉快 下课吧 |
[03:56] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[03:57] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[04:00] | So there’s this guy Damocles | 有一个叫达摩克利斯的家伙 |
[04:02] | Who really really wants to be king. | 非常想成为国王 |
[04:05] | One day he gets an invitation to come sit on the throne | 有一天 他收到邀请 去坐在王座上 |
[04:09] | And actually hang with royalty. | 和王室人员一起玩 |
[04:11] | – No! – ‘sup, Riles? | -不 -怎么了 小莱 |
[04:13] | Pop’s lesson hitting a little close to home? | 你爸的课跟现实情况有点太相似了吗 |
[04:15] | Nope, what he’s saying has nothing to do with me. | 不 他所说的完全跟我无关 |
[04:18] | Yes, I’ve been invited | 没错 我就是收到邀请 |
[04:19] | to hang with middle-school royalty, | 去跟中学贵族一起玩了 |
[04:21] | But nothing bad could happen. | 但不会发生什么坏事的 |
[04:23] | I’m sure you’re right. Farkle! | 我觉得你说得很对 弗科 |
[04:26] | When Damocles sat on the throne | 当达摩克利斯坐上王座时 |
[04:27] | He noticed a sword hanging over it, | 他注意到王座上方悬着一把剑 |
[04:28] | Help up by a single tiny thread. | 只有一根细线悬着 |
[04:30] | – Maya. – be careful what you wish for. | -玛雅 -寓意就是要小心别乱许愿 |
[04:32] | Why? | 什么 |
[04:34] | Being what other people want you to be is | 变成别人期待的样子 |
[04:36] | Just a sword hanging over your head. | 就像是一把悬在你头上的剑 |
[04:38] | Good. Riley. | 很好 莱丽 |
[04:40] | Nothing to do with me. | 跟我无关 |
[04:48] | Come on, mommy. I want my muffin and my joke. | 快点 妈咪 我想吃松饼 听笑话 |
[04:51] | Oh, honey, it looks like Mrs. Svorski is busy right now. | 宝贝 似乎斯沃斯基太太现在正忙着呢 |
[04:53] | So how about we just find you a new favorite place? | 不如我们帮你重新找个最爱的地方吧 |
[04:57] | I like this place. I like Mrs. Svorski. | 我就喜欢这地方 我喜欢斯沃斯基太太 |
[05:02] | Auggie! | 奥吉 |
[05:07] | Muffin! | 松饼 |
[05:09] | It’s not muffin. It’s bulochki. | 不是松饼 是俄国烤面包 |
[05:12] | I baked just for you, little man. | 我专门为你烤的 小家伙 |
[05:16] | Ah, Topanga. Sit, darling. | 塔佩佳 坐下吧 亲爱的 |
[05:19] | Mrs. Svorski, it’s very nice to see you. | 斯沃斯基太太 很高兴见到你 |
[05:21] | I’m afraid that we won’t be able to stay. | 恐怕我们没时间久留 |
[05:24] | But I love her. | 但我好爱她 |
[05:25] | Pinch my cheeks, do it. | 捏我的脸蛋吧 |
[05:28] | 40 years here, now they try to push me out. | 我在这儿开了40年店 现在他们却要把我赶走 |
[05:31] | I know that. | 我知道的 |
[05:32] | You can’t put price on good neighborhood place | 一个良好的邻里社区是无价的 |
[05:35] | Where people come and they sit and they talk. | 人们愿意到这里来 坐着聊聊天 |
[05:38] | – Mrs. Svorski… – yeah, okay. | -斯沃斯基太太 -好吧 |
[05:43] | Big-deal-frozen-yogurt people want place. | 做冻酸奶的大公司想占据这个门面 |
[05:47] | Contract say “No raise rent.” | 合同上说”不准涨租金” |
[05:49] | Yogurt lawyer say “Loophole.” | 冻酸奶公司的律师说合同有”漏洞” |
[05:53] | Yogurt lawyer’s scum of earth. | 冻酸奶公司请的律师真是人渣 |
[05:58] | Mommy’s a lawyer. | 我妈就是个律师 |
[06:00] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[06:03] | Three weeks I not see you. | 我都有三周没见到你了 |
[06:05] | Mrs. Svorski, I feel terrible about this. | 斯沃斯基太太 我对这事感到很难过 |
[06:08] | Tell the joke. | 说个笑话给我听吧 |
[06:10] | I know not your doing. | 我知道这不是你的错 |
[06:13] | Is not Ukrainian bakery. | 那不是”你克兰”面包房 |
[06:15] | Is my-krainian bakery. | 而是”吾克兰”面包房 |
[06:18] | Oh man, that’s good. | 天啊 真是笑死人了 |
[06:22] | Why aren’t you laughing, mommy? | 你为什么不笑啊 妈咪 |
[06:24] | I work for a very big law firm. | 我供职的是一家大型律师事务所 |
[06:26] | I don’t have a say in which cases we represent. | 我无权选择我们该受理什么案子 |
[06:28] | Maybe so, maybe not so. | 或许是 也或许不是 |
[06:31] | You tell big-deal lawyers Mrs. Svorski hopes | 你跟那些大牌律师说 斯沃斯基太太希望 |
[06:34] | they fall in their own loophole. | 他们掉进自己的”漏洞”里摔死 |
[06:36] | Don’t you worry. My mommy will take care of everything. | 你别担心 我妈咪会解决好一切事情的 |
[06:40] | Right, mommy? | 是吧 妈咪 |
[06:56] | Well, looky here, teacher daddy, | 瞧啊 老师爸爸 |
[06:58] | Nothing hanging over my head | 我的头上没有悬挂着任何东西 |
[06:59] | Except this here halo of popularity. | 只有一圈受欢迎的光环 |
[07:04] | And yay for you, my best friend, | 谢谢你 我最好的朋友 |
[07:05] | For watching me with a smile. | 微笑着看着我 |
[07:07] | Yeah, I’m smiling, I’m watching. | 是啊 我在笑 我在看 |
[07:20] | All right, all right. Half hour you can stay. | 好吧 好吧 你可以玩半小时 |
[07:22] | I’m waiting right here. | 我就在这儿等着 |
[07:29] | I changed my mind. I want you in there. | 我改变主意了 我要你进去 |
[07:31] | Protect your friend. | 去保护你的朋友 |
[07:32] | I can’t do that, sir. Wasn’t invited. | 我办不到 老师 我没收到邀请 |
[07:34] | Why is that exactly? | 为什么啊 |
[07:36] | About to find out, sir. | 我马上就要发现了 老师 |
[07:37] | Smile. Watch. | 微笑 看着 |
[07:41] | Greetings, fellow partygoer. | 你好啊 派对同伴 |
[07:43] | Farkle? | 弗科 |
[07:45] | Starting to become clear, sir? | 开始明白了吗 老师 |
[07:47] | Oh yeah. I’m smiling real big. | 是啊 我笑得好开心 |
[07:51] | Announcing the arrival of party guest number six, | 有请6号派对嘉宾 |
[07:53] | Female number one. | 1号女性嘉宾 |
[07:55] | I’m a female, Farkle. | 我也是个女生啊 弗科 |
[08:00] | You getting this yet? | 你看懂了吗 |
[08:02] | But pretty boy– pretty boy’s still here. | 但是帅小子 帅小子还在啊 |
[08:06] | Wait for it. | 等着 |
[08:12] | That’s the greatest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. | 那真是我这辈子见过的最精彩的事了 |
[08:16] | It’s a geek party. | 这是个书呆子派对 |
[08:18] | I know, honey. | 我懂的 亲爱的 |
[08:20] | Everybody welcome Riley. | 大家欢迎莱丽 |
[08:26] | Honey, stay an hour. | 宝贝 你待一小时吧 |
[08:27] | Stay a week, stay forever. | 待一周 待一辈子都行 |
[08:28] | Just enjoy. | 你好好玩吧 |
[08:31] | You know what would make this just perfect for me? | 你知道怎样才会让我觉得极其完美吗 |
[08:34] | Have you noticed the lightsabers hanging from the ceiling | 你注意到天花板上垂下来的灯柱 |
[08:36] | Precariously over your head? | 恰好悬在你头上吗 |
[08:41] | Damocles. | 达摩克利斯 |
[08:45] | – There it is. – I know. | -就是这个 -我懂的 |
[08:49] | Farkle, how could you do this to me? | 弗科 你怎么能这样对我 |
[08:51] | Do what, Riley? Invite you to a party | 怎么对你了 莱丽 邀请你参加一个 |
[08:52] | with all my friends | 我所有朋友都在的派对吗 |
[08:53] | because I always thought you were one of us? | 因为我一直觉得你是我们当中的一员 |
[08:56] | You think I’m one of you. | 你们觉得我是属于你们的一员 |
[09:09] | Broccoli, she’s intelligent. | 她选择了花椰菜 她好聪明 |
[09:14] | We come in peace. | 我们是带着”和”平目的而来的 |
[09:17] | Actually you guys came in two pieces. | 实际上你们是”合”二为一来的 |
[09:21] | She makes us laugh. | 她能逗我们发笑 |
[09:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:25] | She should be our queen. | 她该成为我们的女王 |
[09:27] | They love you, Riley. | 他们喜欢你 莱丽 |
[09:29] | I’ve never seen such immediate | 我从没见过有人能如此迅速地 |
[09:30] | and overwhelming popularity. | 受到这么强烈的欢迎 |
[09:32] | I’m popular? | 我很受欢迎吗 |
[09:44] | Okay, Farkle. Where is she? | 听好 弗科 她在哪儿 |
[09:46] | Whatever have I done to deserve this display of affection? | 我做了什么 让你这么公开地跟我秀恩爱 |
[09:51] | This look like affection to you? | 你觉得这是秀恩爱吗 |
[09:53] | I takes it however I gets it. | 我想怎么认为就可以怎么认为 |
[09:57] | Right there, nurse. | 来吧 妹子 |
[10:01] | She wasn’t there when I tried to pick her up this morning | 我今早去接她的时候 她竟然不在家 |
[10:03] | And I couldn’t find her in the halls. | 我在走廊里也没碰到她 |
[10:05] | What’d you do with my girl? | 你把我的宝贝怎么了 |
[10:07] | Maya, release the Farkle. | 玛雅 放了弗科 |
[10:15] | Farkle didn’t do anything except open my eyes | 弗科没做什么 只是打开了我的视界 |
[10:18] | To what the world really thinks I am. | 让我认清我在这个世界真正的身份 |
[10:20] | A harajuku girl? | 东京原宿区女孩吗 |
[10:23] | Yes, because I figure if what I am is nerdy-geeky, | 是的 我觉得如果我是个书呆子 |
[10:27] | I’m going to set the nerdy-geeky world on fire. | 我一定要让书呆子世界彻底疯狂起来 |
[10:33] | You take it. | 你来搞定吧 |
[10:35] | Nope, beyond me. All yours. | 不 我已经无能为力了 你上吧 |
[10:38] | Why should I struggle to be popular | 我既然可以成为这些人的女王 |
[10:40] | When I can be these people’s empress fairy queen? | 又为什么苦苦挣扎着要变得受欢迎呢 |
[10:49] | No, please. The one guy was two guys. | 不 别这样 他们竟然两个人叠成一个人 |
[10:51] | The sword fell. This is the way you’re gonna go? | 剑要掉下来了 你打算走这个路线吗 |
[10:53] | You’re gonna embrace this? | 你打算拥抱这一切吗 |
[10:55] | Deal with it. I’ve gone over to the dork side. | 接受现实吧 我已经跨越到书呆子世界了 |
[11:00] | This isn’t you. | 你不是这样的 |
[11:01] | – this is her. – they love this me. | -她就是这样的 -他们喜欢这样的我 |
[11:03] | I’m not changing you back. | 我是不会把你变回去的 |
[11:04] | Oh, yes you are. | 你一定要把她变回去 |
[11:05] | My daughter’s going through this week’s crazy… | 我女儿正经历这周的狂乱期 |
[11:07] | You get in there. | 你一定要拯救她 |
[11:10] | Father, may we continue with the lesson? | 老爸 你快继续上课吧 |
[11:12] | I seek knowledge. | 我求知若渴 |
[11:16] | Never mind, leave her alone. | 算了 别管她 |
[11:18] | Look at her. | 你瞧瞧她 |
[11:24] | All right, what do you guys know about girls? | 你们对女孩有什么了解 |
[11:27] | Mostly we’re terrified of them, sir. | 大多数时候我们都很惧怕她们 老师 |
[11:29] | So we try to keep our distance. | 所以我们一般都跟她们保持距离 |
[11:32] | Well, then I choose empress fairy nut job. | 那我就选择这个疯子女王吧 |
[11:51] | Another day, another little piece of my soul gone. | 又是新的一天 我的灵魂又丧失了一小块 |
[11:57] | It’s not gone. It’s still right here. | 其实并没有丧失 依然在你身体里 |
[12:01] | About time you showed up. | 你也是时候该出现了 |
[12:03] | You still filled with all that hope and promise for the world? | 你依然对世界充满希望和信心吗 |
[12:07] | Yeah, aren’t you? | 是啊 你不是吗 |
[12:11] | Well, I’ve been living in it. | 我活在现实世界中 |
[12:13] | Hey, you wanted success. | 嘿 是你当初想要成功的 |
[12:15] | I stepped out of the way. | 我就退到了一边 |
[12:18] | Congratulations, New York lawyer. | 恭喜你了 纽约大律师 |
[12:21] | Go do what you know how to do. | 去做你会做的吧 |
[12:23] | The people I work for are on the wrong side of this case. | 我供职的律所 在这个案子上是昧着良心的 |
[12:26] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[12:28] | Are you asking my help? | 你是在寻求我的帮助吗 |
[12:31] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你永远不会开口求我呢 |
[12:43] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[12:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:49] | I want to see if our energies converge. | 我想知道我们的能量能否聚合在一起 |
[12:57] | Mrs. Svorski, while I am charmed by your old-world bakery | 斯沃斯基太太 尽管我很喜欢你这老式的面包房 |
[13:02] | and thoroughly enjoyed the… | 并且非常爱吃这个… |
[13:04] | Muffin… | 松饼 |
[13:06] | Is not muffin, big-deal yogurt lawyer. | 这可不是松饼 冻酸奶公司请的大律师 |
[13:10] | It’s bulochki. | 是俄式烤面包 |
[13:13] | Topanga? | 塔佩佳 |
[13:14] | Yeah, this is me. | 没错 就是我 |
[13:17] | It’s her. She talks to her mirror. | 就是她 她会对着镜子自言自语 |
[13:20] | You’re not on this case. | 你不负责这个案子啊 |
[13:22] | Oh, yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[13:24] | Because you like people and that gets in my way. | 因为你喜欢别人 那会阻碍我办事 |
[13:29] | I’m not talking about you, Mrs. Svorski, you’re a peach. | 我不是在说你 斯沃斯基太太 你是个大好人 |
[13:33] | When you go bald? | 你是什么时候变秃头的 |
[13:34] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[13:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:40] | Why are you doing that? What are you doing? | 你为什么要这样 你在干什么 |
[13:43] | She’s going to her happy place. | 她在前往她的乐园 |
[13:46] | What we do in meantime? | 在此期间我们该干什么 |
[13:49] | I know! | 我知道了 |
[13:50] | I sing song from old country. | 我要唱一首来自祖国的歌 |
[13:54] | *100 people in line for the bread* | *100个人排队买面包* |
[13:58] | *100 people in line* | *100个人排长队* |
[14:00] | *One gets a loaf, takes it home* | *每人买一条 带回家* |
[14:03] | *That’s all the bread we have for entire year.* | *那是我们一整年的面包产量* |
[14:10] | oh, that’s a good song. | 真是首好歌啊 |
[14:16] | I think it’s important to have a neighborhood place | 我觉得街坊社区有个地方 |
[14:19] | That reflects an actual culture. | 能反映真正的文化是很重要的 |
[14:21] | Where people sit and they talk. | 人们可以坐在这里聊聊天 |
[14:24] | They talk. | 他们是会聊天的 |
[14:25] | And there’s a nice lady who pinches your cheeks. | 而且还有个可爱的老太太捏你的脸蛋 |
[14:27] | – oh, I– – Don’t. | -我… -别 |
[14:30] | See, in my happy place, I’m hearing she pays triple rent | 在我的乐园里 我听说她要么交三倍的租金 |
[14:34] | Or she’s out on her bulochki. | 要么就只能搬出这里了 |
[14:37] | And hey, aquarius, be a good hippie | 对了 大神 做个好人 |
[14:39] | And see if you can channel my shark lawyer back. | 看看能不能把我那位犀利的律师找回来 |
[14:42] | Ask her if she’s still working for us. | 问问她还要不要替我们公司工作了 |
[14:44] | You’re mean. | 你好刻薄 |
[14:45] | Oh, thanks, kid. | 谢了 孩子 |
[14:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:52] | This is not who you are. | 这可不是真正的你 |
[14:53] | What do you know about being a harajuku girl? | 你知道怎么去当一个原宿女孩吗 |
[14:55] | I don’t have to know anything except that they love it. | 我什么都不必知道 只需要明白他们喜欢就好了 |
[14:58] | Sorry, Maya, I walk with a different crowd now. | 抱歉 玛雅 我现在有了不同的交际圈 |
[15:01] | And as you can see, I am quite the influence on them. | 你也可以看到 我对他们的影响可是很大的 |
[15:14] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[15:16] | She’s… | 她已经… |
[15:18] | Gone, sir. | 消失了 老师 |
[15:21] | Yes, she is. | 是啊 没错 |
[15:29] | Okay, I’m gonna take one last shot at this | 好吧 我打算再试最后一次 |
[15:32] | While I believe Riley is still in there | 我相信真正的莱丽依然藏在你内心深处 |
[15:34] | And not completely under the spell of– | 并没有被迷惑…. |
[15:42] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[15:43] | Farkle! | 弗科 |
[15:45] | She’s on of us now, Maya. | 她现在是我们当中的一员了 玛雅 |
[15:48] | She’s one of me, Farkle. | 她该跟我一伙的才对 弗科 |
[15:51] | You’re not letting her reach her full potential. | 你没有让她发挥出她全部的潜力 |
[15:55] | The world I know wants you to be yourself. | 我认识的这个世界 希望你做真实的自己 |
[15:58] | In my world– | 在我的世界里 |
[16:00] | It needs you in it. | 需要你的加入 |
[16:02] | You’re on of us now. | 你是我们当中的一员了 |
[16:03] | And I’ve decided to prove it | 我决定证明一下 |
[16:04] | By letting you help the John Quincy Adams’ spelling-bee team | 方法就是让你帮助约翰·昆西·亚当斯拼写团队 |
[16:07] | to the regional finals. | 进军地区赛决赛 |
[16:08] | Really? | 真的 |
[16:09] | I’m right about you, Riley. I know I am. | 我没看错你 莱丽 我知道我看准了 |
[16:11] | Thank you, Farkle. | 谢谢你 弗科 |
[16:12] | Sorry, Maya. The world wants what the world wants. | 抱歉 玛雅 世界想要什么就是什么 |
[16:15] | And right now the world wants me like this. | 现在世界就想要这样的我 |
[16:18] | This isn’t over, Farkle. | 这事没完 弗科 |
[16:19] | I’m not scared. | 我可不怕 |
[16:20] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[16:26] | Guys, what about me? | 二位 那我呢 |
[16:36] | – how you doing? – how you doing? | -你还好吗 -你还好吗 |
[16:46] | Daddy? | 爹地 |
[16:48] | We’re the normal ones, right? | 我们是正常人 对吧 |
[16:51] | I hope so, bubba. | 但愿如此吧 宝贝 |
[16:54] | What is this? | 你这是怎么回事 |
[16:55] | What is that? | 你那又是怎么回事 |
[16:57] | This is who I am inside. | 这就是内心深处真实的我 |
[16:58] | It’s the part of me your father fell in love with a long time ago. | 你爸爸多年前爱上的就是这个样子的我 |
[17:04] | This is what’s inside of you? | 这是内心深处真实的你吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah, might be the best part. | 是啊 或许是最好的我 |
[17:08] | Is this the best part of you? | 这是你最好的一面吗 |
[17:12] | I’m extremely popular with five people. | 我很受5个人的欢迎哦 |
[17:17] | Is one of them you? | 你是其中之一吗 |
[17:22] | Weird mommy’s cool. | 古怪的妈咪好酷啊 |
[17:26] | Way cool. | 太酷了 |
[17:31] | You’ve made the right decision | 你肯放弃这个面包房 |
[17:32] | Letting the bakery go, Mrs. Svorski. | 真是个正确的决定 斯沃斯基太太 |
[17:36] | What’s the point of serving people in a self-serving world? | 在一个自助的世界 何必服务他人呢 |
[17:39] | Don’t sign anything. | 什么都别签 |
[17:41] | You work for me. | 你可是替我工作的 |
[17:43] | Oh, yeah? Then you’re gonna hate this. | 是吗 那你一定会讨厌接下来这一幕的 |
[17:47] | I’d like to call my first witness. | 我要请出我的第一位证人 |
[17:49] | Nobody’s on trial here. | 没人在面临庭审啊 |
[17:51] | Actually, a voice I’ve always trusted | 实际上 我十分信任的一个声音 |
[17:52] | Has been telling me that I am. | 一直在对我说 我就是证人 |
[17:55] | Well, could you tell that voice that you’re in a bakery? | 你能对那个声音说 你现在在面包房吗 |
[18:01] | Mrs. Svorski… | 斯沃斯基太太 |
[18:04] | I know that you can’t afford the new rent by yourself. | 我知道你无法独立承担新的租金 |
[18:07] | But I wonder if you would share your business | 我想知道你愿不愿意和一些 |
[18:09] | With some people that will care about it as much as you do? | 跟你一样在乎这家店的人 一起经营呢 |
[18:12] | That’s us. | 就是我们啦 |
[18:15] | Topanga succeeds at anything she puts her mind to. | 塔佩佳一旦认真做什么事 就肯定会成功的 |
[18:19] | And I’m here with our checkbook. | 我把我们的支票簿带来了 |
[18:22] | What do you do for living? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[18:25] | I’m a middle-school teacher. | 我是个中学老师 |
[18:26] | Oh boy. | 别逗了 |
[18:30] | He’s always been my partner | 他一直是我的好伙伴 |
[18:31] | And we’ve always done well together. | 我们在一起一直过得不错 |
[18:34] | But now it’s time to do good. | 但现在该做些好事了 |
[18:36] | Topanga… | 塔佩佳 |
[18:38] | You would help me keep my place? | 你愿意帮助我保住这个地方吗 |
[18:41] | There’s a part of me that knows what’s right. | 我内心深处很清楚什么才是正确的 |
[18:44] | It’s right that this place stays right here. | 这家店按原样开下去就是正确的 |
[18:47] | You sure you killer-shark lawyer? | 你确定你是个犀利的猛律师吗 |
[18:53] | I need an advance on my salary in the exact amount | 我要你提前支付我足够 |
[18:55] | It costs to keep this place going. | 让这里继续运营下去的工资 |
[18:57] | Or I will go to the competition and I will destroy you. | 否则我就加入敌对阵营 然后毁掉你 |
[19:02] | Yeah, she shark. | 没错 她就是这么犀利 |
[19:04] | What? Where am I gonna find somebody else like you? | 什么 我上哪儿去找像你这么牛的人才啊 |
[19:08] | You won’t. | 你找不到 |
[19:11] | You’re still mean. | 你还是好刻薄 |
[19:13] | Don’t try to cheer me up, kid. | 别想逗我乐起来 孩子 |
[19:25] | Welcome, to this qualifying round | 欢迎大家参加本市地区性 |
[19:28] | Of the city regional spelling bee | 拼写大赛资格赛的现场 |
[19:31] | Between our own John Quincy Adams middle school… | 一方是约翰·昆西·亚当斯中学 |
[19:35] | …and Einstein academy. | 另一方是爱因斯坦学院 |
[19:39] | Formidable opponents… and smackle. | 真是强大的对手 其实不堪一击 |
[19:43] | I will destroy you. | 我会把你们摧毁的 |
[19:44] | I am energy, you can’t destroy energy. | 我是能量 能量是无法被摧毁的 |
[19:52] | Riley, get up there and show us who you really are. | 莱丽 上台去展现真实的你吧 |
[20:01] | Okay, miss Matthews. | 听好 麦修斯小姐 |
[20:04] | Your first word is– | 你的第一个单词是… |
[20:06] | Maya, you can’t– | 玛雅 你不能… |
[20:06] | check out the word, Mr. Matthews. | 先看看这个词吧 麦修斯老师 |
[20:08] | Maya, what are you doing? | 玛雅 你在干什么 |
[20:10] | Farkle’s not the only one with a master plan. | 可不是只有弗科有大计划哦 |
[20:13] | Miss Matthews, | 麦修斯小姐 |
[20:14] | Your word is harajuku. | 你要拼的单词是”原宿” |
[20:20] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:22] | Harajuku. | 原宿 |
[20:25] | Uh, may I have the meaning of the word? | 能告诉我这个单词的意思吗 |
[20:27] | Oh, you don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[20:29] | Then let me tell you. | 那我来告诉你吧 |
[20:31] | It’s a real neighborhood in Japan, | 那是日本一个真实存在的街区 |
[20:33] | Where authentic Japanese girls | 真正的日本女孩 |
[20:36] | have created an authentic look and life for themselves | 在那里塑造出自我真实的形象和生活 |
[20:39] | that is unique to them. | 那是专属于她们的风格 |
[20:42] | Country of origin? | 原产国是什么 |
[20:47] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[20:49] | Can I hear it in a sentence? | 能造个句吗 |
[20:53] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[20:54] | “Stop pretending to be a harajuku girl, | “别再假装是原宿女孩了 |
[20:56] | Because you’re not; | 因为你根本不是 |
[20:58] | You’re Riley.” | 你是莱丽” |
[21:00] | R-I-L-E-Y | R-I-l-e-y. |
[21:03] | Five seconds, miss Matthews, | 就剩5秒了 麦修斯小姐 |
[21:05] | Or you’re eliminated. | 否则你要被淘汰了 |
[21:07] | What do you mean “Eliminated”? | 你说的”淘汰”是什么意思 |
[21:10] | It means you wouldn’t be part of the group anymore. | 意思就是你不再属于我们这个团体了 |
[21:16] | Harajuku, | 原宿 |
[21:17] | Something I’m n-o-t. | 我不是那样的女孩 |
[21:21] | Sorry, Farkle. It was a lovely party | 抱歉 弗科 那个派对很棒 |
[21:24] | And your friends are really pretty cool. | 你的朋友们都很棒 |
[21:26] | We are? | 是吗 |
[21:27] | We’ve never been called that before. | 以前可从没人这样赞过我们呢 |
[21:30] | Thanks, Riley. | 谢谢你 莱丽 |
[21:31] | We feel the same way about you. | 我们对你也是同样的感觉 |
[21:41] | Well, I guess we’re back to | 我觉得我们又回到 |
[21:43] | where popular is gonna be kind of hard, huh? | “想受欢迎不容易”的阶段了 |
[21:46] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:48] | And let’s not try so hard to find out. | 我们别太一心想寻求这个答案了 |
[21:57] | You miss her? | 你想她吗 |
[21:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:00] | The other Topanga. | 另一个塔佩佳 |
[22:02] | No. | 没有 |
[22:04] | I’ve always known where she is. | 我一直都知道她在哪儿 |
[22:07] | You know what the best thing is about being yourself? | 你知道做自己最棒的一点是什么吗 |
[22:10] | What? | 什么 |
[22:10] | You’re always popular with your best friend. | 在你最好的朋友面前 你永远是受欢迎的 |
[22:15] | Ready for new joke? | 准备好听新笑话了吗 |
[22:17] | Is not ukrainian bakery… | 那不是”你克兰”面包房 |
[22:19] | Is our-krainian bakery. | 而是”我们的克兰”面包房 |
[22:22] | Oh man, that’s good. | 天啊 真是好笑死了 |
[22:26] | I don’t get it. | 我没听明白 |